时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Explain yourself. | 解释下你的行为 |
[00:05] | I’m taking photos of your feet for perverts. | 我在拍你的脚给变态看 |
[00:07] | – Ew! – Hear me out. | -恶… -听我说完 |
[00:09] | Remember when you couldn’t return those sneakers you bought | 还记得你买的运动鞋没法退 |
[00:11] | and asked me to sell them online? | 让我拿到网上卖吗 |
[00:13] | Right after I listed them… | 我刚放到二手网站上 |
[00:15] | …I got a message asking | 就收到一条信息问我 |
[00:16] | if they’d been worn and sweat in. | 鞋子有没有被穿过 有没有汗臭 |
[00:18] | Before I could lie and say no… | 我还没来得及说谎说没有 |
[00:19] | …I got another message. | 就收到另一条信息 |
[00:21] | “Can I see your feet?” | “我可以看你的脚吗” |
[00:23] | Apparently, there are a ton of these feet freaks on the Internet. | 原来网上有无数这样的恋足癖 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God, did you write this? | 天啊 这是你写的吗 |
[00:28] | “My little piggies got so sweaty.” | “我的小脚脚超爱出汗” |
[00:30] | – Sexy, right? – No. | -很性感吧 -才不 |
[00:31] | No, it’s gross! | 一点也不 恶心死了 |
[00:33] | That pair of sneakers went for over $200. | 那双运动鞋可是卖到200刀哦 |
[00:36] | I have more in my closet. | 我衣柜里还有很多鞋 |
[00:38] | That was three weeks ago, | 那一幕发生在三周前 |
[00:39] | and we have made a ton of money since. | 打那以后我们卖鞋赚了好多钱 |
[00:41] | All I have to do is wear a different shoe every day. | 而我只需要每天穿不一样的鞋子 |
[00:45] | Hitting all of the right notes… | 各项标准都达标 |
[00:47] | Ship it. | 寄出去吧 |
[01:02] | Les finalistes | 入围本届 |
[01:02] | pour L’Expo Internationale du Closet sont… | 国际橱柜展览会决赛的选手有… |
[01:08] | Kabinett Konig, Berlin. | 柏林 康妮西橱柜 |
[01:11] | Pritchett’s Closets — | 普里契特橱柜 |
[01:12] | Hah! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:14] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了太棒了 |
[01:16] | Yes! | 太爽了 |
[01:17] | You guys are so gross! | 你们太恶心了 |
[01:20] | For the first time in company history, | 这是我公司史上首次 |
[01:22] | we are going to | 去参加 |
[01:23] | the Expo Internationale du Closet! | 国际橱柜展览会 |
[01:27] | …Berlin. | 柏林 |
[01:28] | Pritchett’s Closets. | 普里契特橱柜 |
[01:29] | Son of a bitch, we did it! | 我的亲娘啊 我们做到了 |
[01:31] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[01:32] | Manny, I appreciate | 曼尼 我感谢你 |
[01:33] | you coming from college for this moment. | 从学校回来见证这一刻 |
[01:35] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[01:36] | Something like this only happens | 像这样的事 |
[01:37] | once in a wee– year — lifetime? | 一周…一年…一辈子一遇吧 |
[01:40] | If that! | 可不是嘛 |
[01:41] | I’m accustomed to certain creature comforts | 我习惯了某些 |
[01:43] | that are hard to come by at school, | 在学校难以得到的物质享受 |
[01:44] | so I’ve been stopping home to…borrow things. | 所以我就常回家来…借点东西 |
[01:48] | You know, I may have to go shopping. | 看来我得去买东西了 |
[01:49] | I’m kind of between tuxedos, size-wise, right now. | 我的礼服尺寸都有点不太合适了 |
[01:52] | – Oh, so this is a… big deal? – It is. | -所以这个…很了不起吗 -当然了 |
[01:55] | But, uh, don’t feel you have to live up to this. | 但是 但不用觉得你也得做到这地步 |
[01:58] | because that kind of pressure can kill a kid. | 因为这种压力能压垮一个孩子 |
[02:01] | That’s probably Claire calling me. | 可能是克莱尔给我打电话了 |
[02:02] | These will be rolling in all day, you know. | 今天电话肯定要打爆了 |
[02:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:07] | Who still uses fax machines? | 现在谁还用传真机啊 |
[02:09] | You know what? People are gonna want to see me at the office. | 大家肯定想在办公室看到我 |
[02:11] | I’ll just play nine holes and head in early, huh? | 我先打半场高尔夫 再早点儿过去 |
[02:14] | – See you, kid! – See you. | -再见 孩子 -再见 |
[02:17] | My new real-estate company | 我的新房地产公司 |
[02:18] | is this close to its first sale. | 离第一笔买卖就差这么点 |
[02:19] | A sale we really need! | 我们迫切需要一笔买卖 |
[02:21] | Not just to prove my old partners wrong, | 不只是为了证明我的老合伙人错了 |
[02:22] | but also to pay the bills. | 也是为了维持生计 |
[02:24] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[02:25] | my client has developed a case of cold feet. | 我的客户突然临阵变卦 |
[02:28] | Phil, this house is everything I have wanted. | 菲尔 这房子符合我的一切要求 |
[02:31] | Great! Should we write up an offer? | 太好了 我们要出个报价了吗 |
[02:33] | But, I am feeling a hostile energy. | 但是 我感受到了一种敌意负能量 |
[02:37] | I can assure you — | 我可以跟你保证 |
[02:37] | this house is filled with nothing but happy memories. | 这房子除了快乐的记忆没别的 |
[02:39] | – If these walls could talk… – They can. | -如果这些墙会说话的话 -它们会 |
[02:42] | And they are. | 而且正在说 |
[02:44] | Personally, I don’t believe in | 我个人是不相信 |
[02:45] | any of that evil-spirit mumbo jumbo. | 什么邪灵巫术 |
[02:47] | As a magician, I’ve learned that every spooky happening | 作为一个魔术师 我知道任何恐怖灵异 |
[02:49] | has a perfectly reasonable explanation. | 都有一个完美的合理解释 |
[02:51] | Even the eeriest of illusions, Satan’s Elevator, | 即便是最可怕的魔术 撒旦电梯 |
[02:54] | is really just two mirrors and a tiny… | 也只是利用了两面镜子和一个小… |
[02:58] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[02:59] | When Phil told me about this house, | 菲尔告诉我的时候 |
[03:00] | I offered to help. | 我自愿帮助他 |
[03:02] | Now that Manny’s away at college | 现在曼尼上大学了 |
[03:03] | and Joe goes to kindergarten, | 乔也去上幼儿园了 |
[03:05] | I have time for one of my old hobbies — | 我就有时间继续我原来的爱好之一 |
[03:07] | confronting the devil in all his forms. | 逼恶魔现出原形 |
[03:10] | I have everything I need — | 我需要的东西都带来了 |
[03:11] | sage, a spoon from the Vatican cafeteria, | 鼠尾草 梵蒂冈的餐厅的勺子 |
[03:15] | my maracas — | 我的沙球 |
[03:16] | Oh, here she is! | 她来了 |
[03:18] | Mrs. Graham, looking well! | 格拉哈姆太太 气色不错 |
[03:19] | How are those peptides doing? | 今天的抗老化缩氨酸怎么样了 |
[03:21] | Ooh, terrific! My shaman realigned them. | 太好了 我的巫师帮我重新排列了它们 |
[03:23] | And I got the last everything bagel, | 我买到最后一个全味贝果 |
[03:24] | so I guess we both got off to a great start today. | 看来我们今天都有个不错的开始 |
[03:26] | What say, we buy a house? | 怎么样 买栋房子吧 |
[03:29] | Oh, this is Gloria. | 这是歌洛莉亚 |
[03:30] | She’ll be addressing your concerns. | 她会解决你的担心 |
[03:31] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:32] | I instantly trust you. | 我立马就对你产生信任了 |
[03:34] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[03:36] | Oh, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[03:38] | We were once cats together. | 我们都曾经是猫 |
[03:41] | I joke! I’m not that crazy. | 我开玩笑的啦 我才没那么神经 |
[03:44] | Now, tell me about the ghost. | 跟我说说这屋里的幽灵吧 |
[03:45] | Well, in these suburban cases, | 在这种郊区的房子里 |
[03:46] | it’s usually a low-level haunting, | 一般都只是低级阴魂 |
[03:49] | like a dead unpaid gardener, | 可能是一个被拖欠工资的死园丁 |
[03:51] | a dead jealous boyfriend, | 或者是一位吃醋的死男友 |
[03:53] | a dead dog who left something unfetched. | 也可能是一条还有东西没叼回来的死狗 |
[03:57] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 进来吧 |
[04:01] | Oh, she’s just taken with the natural light | 她对这种价位能就买到采光与通风 |
[04:03] | and the flow at this price. | 这么好的房子感到震惊 |
[04:04] | It — it still gets me every time. | 但是每次都还是会吓到我 |
[04:10] | You did it, you bastard! | 你做到了 你个混蛋 |
[04:12] | Be the change | 欲变世界 |
[04:13] | you want to see in the world — | 先变其身 |
[04:15] | I got here as soon as I could! | 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[04:17] | In some ways, the words of Gandhi | 在某种程度上 甘地说过的话 |
[04:19] | are truer today than ever before. | 在今天比过去更真切 |
[04:21] | The world is taking notice of the Aurora walk-in, | 全世界都开始注意到极光超大衣柜了 |
[04:24] | which is blurring the line between storage and sanctuary. | 它模糊了收纳和避难所之间的界限 |
[04:32] | I want to take a moment to celebrate our rock, | 我想要说几句来赞美我们的基石 |
[04:36] | our foundation, | 这一切的基础 |
[04:37] | someone to whom we owe a very special debt… | 一个我们亏欠了很多的人 |
[04:42] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[04:44] | Rock? Foundation? Josie? | 基石 基础 乔茜 |
[04:47] | Who is that?! | 那丫是谁啊 |
[04:49] | And to thank you all for your amazing accomplishments, | 为了感谢大家的杰出成果 |
[04:52] | I have got an ice-cream cart coming in this afternoon! | 今天下午我请大家吃冰淇淋 |
[04:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:57] | I.T. Guy, I need your help. | IT男 我需要你帮个忙 |
[04:59] | – Cigar ash in your keyboard again? – Something bigger. | -雪茄烟灰又掉到键盘里了 -比那重要 |
[05:01] | But, yeah, bring that little vacuum. | 但你还是把小吸尘器带上吧 |
[05:03] | My sister Pam came to stay with us for a couple weeks. | 我姐姐帕姆来我们这暂住几周 |
[05:06] | A year ago. | 一年前就来了 |
[05:07] | In the unit upstairs — | 住在楼上那套房里 |
[05:08] | which we used to rent for money, | 那里以前是出租来赚钱的 |
[05:10] | which we need | 我们需要那些钱 |
[05:10] | to pay for everybody in the unit downstairs. | 来养活楼下这套房里的人 |
[05:13] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[05:14] | She was pregnant. | 她当时怀孕了 |
[05:15] | The father, Bo, was in jail, | 但孩他爸 博 进监狱了 |
[05:17] | and she happens to be my best friend. | 而且她还是我最好的朋友 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, like Tom and Jerry are best friends. | 是啊 你们的友谊像卡通里的猫和老鼠一样 |
[05:22] | Pam, did you remember the oranges? | 帕姆 你有记得买橙子吗 |
[05:25] | Say “oranges” one more time. | 你敢再说一次”橙子”试试 |
[05:28] | Oranges. | 橙子 |
[05:31] | – Say it one more time! – Oranges! Oranges! | -再说一次试试 -橙子 橙子 |
[05:33] | And then she left the door open, | 她还不关好门 |
[05:35] | and poor Larry got out and got in a fight with a possum. | 可怜的拉里跑了出去和一只负鼠打了一架 |
[05:38] | Now we have to give him antibiotics every day at noon, | 现在我们不得不每天中午给它喂抗生素 |
[05:40] | which he hates. | 它特别不愿意吃 |
[05:41] | On the positive side, | 但好的一面是 |
[05:42] | we’ve both been coming home at lunch | 我们两个每天中午都回家吃午餐 |
[05:44] | because it’s a two-man job, | 因为这活得俩人干 |
[05:45] | as it what we’ve also been enjoying | 我们每天午休时享受的另一件事 |
[05:47] | on our little lunch break… | 也要俩人一起”干” |
[05:49] | You look really cute in that suit. | 你穿这身正装真好看 |
[05:50] | You look really cute in those gym shorts. | 你穿这条运动短裤真好看 |
[05:55] | Only eight more days of cat antibiotics. | 猫咪还得再吃八天的抗生素 |
[05:57] | Say “nntibiotics” one more time. | 你敢再说一次”抗生素”试试 |
[05:59] | Antibiotics. | 抗生素 |
[06:02] | Okay, sweetie, but Pam’s Mommy and Me class | 好的 亲爱的 但帕姆的亲子课 |
[06:03] | is only an hour, so, you know, hurry. | 一小时就结束了 你可得快点回来 |
[06:07] | Oh, a surprise, huh? | 有惊喜吗 |
[06:08] | Okay. Okay, well I can’t wait. | 那好 我等不急了 |
[06:13] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[06:14] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God, are you the surprise? | 我的天 你就是那个惊喜 |
[06:17] | I was thinking candles, or flowers on the bed — | 我还以为是蜡烛或铺满鲜花的床那类的 |
[06:19] | My name is Bo Johnson, | 我叫博·约翰逊 |
[06:20] | and I am here to meet my baby boy | 我来见我的宝贝儿子 |
[06:21] | and win back the love of my life, | 赢回我的一生挚爱 |
[06:23] | Miss Pam Tucker. | 帕姆·塔克女士 |
[06:24] | Oh, my — You’re-you’re B- you are Bo. | 天哪 你就是 你就是博 |
[06:26] | Um, okay, well, Pam is not here. | 好吧 帕姆不在家 |
[06:28] | I’m Mitchell, Cameron’s husband. | 我是米奇尔 卡梅隆的丈夫 |
[06:30] | He’s talked so much about you. | 他说过很多你的事 |
[06:32] | Oh, well, he did have a little thing for me | 他过去在高中时 |
[06:34] | – back in high school. ?- Yeah. | -的确有点迷恋我 -是啊 |
[06:35] | I guess he’s got a type. | 看来他只喜欢咱们这类型的 |
[06:37] | Stop it! Stop it. | 别闹了 别闹了 |
[06:38] | – I am nothing like — – Well, if you don’t mind, actually, | -我哪能和你比 -如果你不介意的话 |
[06:40] | I’d like to come in? | 我想先进门 |
[06:41] | I got to see man about a horse. | 我得去马厩看看状况 |
[06:43] | But we don’t have — | 可我们这没有… |
[06:45] | That’s a classy way of saying | 那是种婉转的说法 |
[06:46] | I got to make my bladder gladder. | 是我要去释放一下膀胱的意思 |
[06:47] | Bathroom! Uh, yes… | 卫生间 好的 |
[06:48] | Uh, end of the hall on — on the right. Yep. | 在走廊尽头 右手边 |
[06:51] | Oh, and the Teen Vogues are our daughter’s! | 那些青少年时尚杂志是我们女儿的 |
[06:53] | We don’t even know who Demi Lovato is! | 我们根本不知道黛米·洛瓦托是谁 |
[06:56] | Okay, how did Larry get out again? | 好吧 拉里怎么又跑出去了 |
[06:58] | God, it must’ve been your sister. | 天啊 肯定是你姐 |
[06:59] | So, guess who is in the bathroom. | 你猜谁在卫生间里 |
[07:02] | Oh, well, my surprise was just candles, | 我的惊喜不过是蜡烛而已 |
[07:03] | but I’m not saying no. | 但我也来者不拒 |
[07:04] | No, uh… It’s Bo. | 不 是博 |
[07:06] | – My Bo? – No — | -我的博 -不 |
[07:08] | Well, technically, he’s-he’s more Pam’s Bo, | 应该说是帕姆的博 |
[07:09] | and I am your Mitchell. | 而我是你的米奇尔 |
[07:10] | But yes. Yeah, he’s here to take Pam and the baby home! | 但是的 他来接帕姆和宝宝回家 |
[07:13] | I mean, how great is that? | 这是多好的事啊 |
[07:15] | Cameron Tucker! | 卡梅隆·塔克 |
[07:17] | Get the hell out of my house. | 从我家里滚出去 |
[07:19] | Close those arms. | 合上你的双臂 |
[07:20] | Come on, Cam. | 别这样 小卡 |
[07:21] | – Yeah, come on, Cam. – No. | -是啊 别这样 小卡 -不 |
[07:23] | You are not getting anywhere near my sister. | 我不准你接近我姐姐 |
[07:26] | Now get out! | 快滚 |
[07:29] | Let’s go! Get out! | 快点 快滚 |
[07:31] | Uh, won’t he just wait for Pam outside? | 那他就会改成在门口等帕姆啊 |
[07:33] | – I mean — – Okay, you know… Come back in! | -因为 -好吧 给我回来 |
[07:35] | Great. There goes Larry again. | 太好了 拉里又跑出去了 |
[07:36] | You know, I’m starting to think he’s unhappy living here. | 我开始认为它不愿意在咱家待着了 |
[07:42] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[07:44] | Uh, no Velcro. | 有魔术贴的鞋不行 |
[07:46] | Our brand is a little more upscale. | 我们的品牌要更高级些 |
[07:51] | Another buyer is tired of seeing the same feet. | 又一个买家看同一双脚看腻了 |
[07:53] | Oh, it’s my fault now? | 这成了我的错吗 |
[07:55] | What’s he doing to keep things interesting? | 他也没为保持新鲜感做出什么贡献啊 |
[07:58] | Why do I care? | 我为什么在乎 |
[08:00] | I’m surprised you were open to this. | 真没想到你愿意这么做 |
[08:02] | I’m surprised you know how to do this. | 真没想到你这么熟练 |
[08:04] | Don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[08:04] | we have to get over to mom’s work to ship shoes later. | 我们一会得去老妈公司把鞋发出去 |
[08:07] | Wait a second, you’re using Mom’s FedEx? | 等一下 你一直在用老妈的快递吗 |
[08:08] | Every time she and Dad have a fancy night out, | 每次她和老爸晚上出去奢侈 |
[08:11] | she uses the hashtag “Luke’s college fund.” | 她总会用”卢克的大学基金” |
[08:13] | So, yeah, I’m using her account. | 所以我也占占她的便宜 |
[08:18] | Is there something you’re not telling me about this house? | 你是不是有瞒着一些关于这房子的事 |
[08:21] | I am kind of getting a murdery vibe. | 我有点感觉到了凶杀案的气息 |
[08:23] | The only killing that’s ever gonna happen in this house | 唯一与这幢房子有关的”杀” |
[08:24] | is the one that’s gonna happen when you sell the place. | 是你哪天转卖时 会杀光买家的钱包 |
[08:27] | Laughter makes the spirits hungry, Phil! | 笑声会激怒鬼魂们 菲尔 |
[08:30] | Spirits? | 鬼魂们 |
[08:31] | You means there’s more than one? | 有不止一个的意思吗 |
[08:33] | Hi, Gil. | 吉尔 |
[08:34] | Wait. No. Gil? | 等等 不 吉尔 |
[08:36] | Hey, Glo? | 歌洛 |
[08:40] | Uh, super stoked you’re here. | 你能来我真的很高兴 |
[08:41] | If-if I could give you one tiny note? | 希望你能听我一个小建议 |
[08:43] | Mrs. Graham’s terror level, | 格拉哈姆太太的害怕等级 |
[08:44] | which should be going down, | 我们需要把它往下降 |
[08:45] | – is actually going up. – Mine too. | -但目前在升高 -我的也在升高 |
[08:47] | Actually, I’m panicking right now! | 事实上我已经慌了 |
[08:50] | You can’t believe what I’m sensing right now! | 你不会相信我现在所感受到的 |
[08:52] | There is like, a humming sound, vibrations, fear! | 这里有嗡嗡声 震动 恐惧 |
[08:56] | I’m pretty sure that’s all coming off of me, | 我很肯定那都是我发出来的 |
[08:57] | because I’m about to lose a sale I really need. | 因为我很需要的这桩生意要黄了 |
[08:59] | How about this? Just-just spin it a little. | 这样如何 你稍微包装一下 |
[09:02] | What are you asking me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[09:03] | In real estate, there are no dumps. | 在房地产界 没有烂房 |
[09:05] | There are fixer-uppers. | 只有待修房 |
[09:07] | A small house is cozy. | 面积小就说很温馨 |
[09:08] | How do we know this presence is bad? | 我们又不知道这个灵体是坏的 |
[09:10] | What about Casper? Or the Holy Ghost? | 比如《鬼马小精灵》或圣灵 |
[09:12] | People love those guys — | 人们特喜欢那种的 |
[09:13] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[09:14] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 情况很糟 是不是 |
[09:15] | No, it’s-it’s actually really good. | 不 情况其实很好 |
[09:18] | Gloria was just saying she’s making real progress. | 歌洛莉亚正告诉我她有了很大进展 |
[09:20] | – Right, Gloria? – I’m sorry, | -对吧 歌洛莉亚 -抱歉 |
[09:21] | but there is a disturbing presence in this house | 这幢房子里有很令人不安的灵体 |
[09:23] | that I don’t think that I can drive out. | 我觉得我也驱逐不了 |
[09:25] | Well, that is it for me. | 那我肯定不买了 |
[09:27] | Phil, please let me know | 菲尔 如果你有不闹鬼 |
[09:28] | if you find something less haunted, | 而且也离我的灵媒很近的房子 |
[09:30] | still within walking distance to my psychic. | 请你一定要告诉我 |
[09:35] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[09:35] | Bo, you want some iced tea? | 博 你想喝冰茶吗 |
[09:36] | That’d be great. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[09:38] | No, you are not giving him iced tea. | 不 不准给他冰茶喝 |
[09:39] | This is not a garden party. | 这可不是花园派对 |
[09:41] | But he did come all this way to make things right. | 但他大老远来弥补错误 |
[09:43] | And you know what, Cam? | 你知道吗 小卡 |
[09:44] | Prison changes people. | 监狱是会改变人的 |
[09:45] | – Oh, does it? – Always in a good | -是吗 -总是往好了改 |
[09:47] | and permanent way. | 永久性的改变 |
[09:48] | I mean, look at him… | 看看他啊 |
[09:49] | No. Do not look at him. | 不 不要看他 |
[09:51] | He is a siren. | 他就是个男妖 |
[09:52] | He draws you in with those big beautiful blue eyes, | 他用那双美丽的大蓝眼勾引你 |
[09:55] | and the next thing you know, you’re giving him | 等你反应过来 你已经 |
[09:56] | your great-grandfather’s Civil War bayonet | 把你曾祖父内战时期的刺刀给他了 |
[09:58] | and he’s selling it for Magic Beans. | 而他拿去卖了买魔豆 |
[10:00] | It’s the brand of whiskey he drinks. | 魔豆是他喝的威士忌牌子 |
[10:02] | I just — I think he deserves a second chance. | 我认为该给他第二次机会 |
[10:05] | Why do you suddenly care so much | 你为什么突然在意起 |
[10:06] | if Pam and Bo are back together? | 帕姆和博能不能复合 |
[10:07] | I’m a divorce lawyer, Cam. | 我是个离婚律师 小卡 |
[10:09] | I see families torn apart all the time. | 我总能看到家庭四分五裂 |
[10:11] | The emotional cost is just too high. | 人的感情那么受伤代价太高了 |
[10:15] | The cost of everything is too high! | 一切的代价都太高太贵了 |
[10:16] | Look, Pam made her bed. | 帕姆自己铺了床 |
[10:18] | Now she needs to get out of it | 现在需要她从床上下来 |
[10:20] | so I can flip the mattress to make some money off of it. | 我才能把床垫翻一下接着赚钱 |
[10:23] | Sounded more pimpy than I intended. | 我没想到听起来会这么像皮条客 |
[10:26] | Maybe Pam doesn’t want to live upstairs anymore. | 或许帕姆不想在楼上住下去了 |
[10:28] | Maybe she wants to go with him to Missouri. | 或许她想跟他回密苏里 |
[10:31] | Or maybe you don’t want Pam to live upstairs | 又或许是你不想让帕姆在楼上住下去了 |
[10:33] | and you want her to go home to Missouri. | 是你想让她跟他回密苏里 |
[10:35] | I couldn’t help but overhear, | 我不小心听到你们说话 |
[10:36] | since we’re practically in the same room | 因为我们就在同一间房间里 |
[10:38] | and you ain’t exactly whispering… | 你们说话又很大声 |
[10:39] | Can I say something on my behalf? | 我能替自己说几句话吗 |
[10:41] | No, you may not! | 不 不能 |
[10:42] | Because if you cared about my sister, | 因为如果你在乎我姐姐 |
[10:43] | you would’ve been here the moment baby Calhoun was born! | 小卡尔霍恩出生时你就会在这 |
[10:45] | I know, but when I got out of jail | 我知道 但在我因为 |
[10:46] | for punching that police horse, | 打了警马服刑出狱后 |
[10:48] | I discovered my truck had been towed. | 我发现我的卡车被拖走了 |
[10:50] | I had to sell my plasma for cash. | 我不得不卖血浆换现金 |
[10:52] | He thinks of others. Very noble. | 他会替别人着想 多高尚 |
[10:54] | All I’m hearing is no car, no money, | 我只听到了没车又没钱 |
[10:56] | compromised immune system. | 免疫系统低下 |
[10:57] | What a great role model. | 这模样真值得我们学习 |
[10:58] | And yes, he could be a model, | 是的 他模样的确不错 |
[11:00] | but I will not be distracted by those beautiful big blue eyes. | 但我是不会被那对美丽的蓝眼睛蛊惑的 |
[11:03] | Cam, I get it, all right? | 小卡 我都懂 |
[11:05] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯过很多错 |
[11:06] | But like my plasma, | 但就像我的血液一样 |
[11:07] | I decided to “B-positive.” | 我要贯彻积极的B型阳性 |
[11:10] | I hitchhiked, I took odd jobs, | 我搭车 我打奇怪的零工 |
[11:12] | whatever I could do to get here. | 为了到这来能做的我都做了 |
[11:14] | I mean, Pam, our boy Calhoun, | 帕姆 我们的孩子卡尔霍恩 |
[11:16] | they’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[11:18] | Hell, you’re my family. | 你也是我的家人 |
[11:21] | Okay, I want to believe you, Bo, | 我很想相信你 博 |
[11:22] | but, yeah, I just — | 但我… |
[11:23] | yeah, I’ve been burned too many times. | 我被伤过太多次了 |
[11:25] | About that… I got something to show you. | 说到伤 我有样东西想给你看看 |
[11:33] | Old Stonewall Tucker | 塔克 石墙杰克逊将军 |
[11:34] | would’ve wanted you to have this back. | 会希望这东西能物归原主的 |
[11:35] | Stonewall. | 石墙将军 |
[11:37] | I’m guessing his statue’s no longer in the park. | 希望不是从人家雕像手里偷的 |
[11:38] | – I thought you sold this. – Welp, that was the old Bo. | -你不是卖了吗 -那是过去的博 |
[11:41] | The new Bo saved up and bought it back for you. | 全新的博攒钱买回来还给你 |
[11:44] | – See? – Believe me, | -你瞧 -相信我 |
[11:45] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我只想弥补过错 |
[11:50] | Bo… | 博 |
[11:52] | What the hell is he doing here?! | 他怎么会在这 |
[11:53] | Now, Pameron, | 帕梅隆 |
[11:54] | Bo came back for you and baby Calhoun! | 博是来重新争取你和小卡尔霍恩的 |
[11:56] | Yeah, just-just give him a chance, okay? | 是的 给他个机会好吗 |
[11:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[11:59] | Is this him? | 就是他吗 |
[12:00] | Is-is that my boy? | 那是我儿子吗 |
[12:02] | No. This is my car and I have a little tiny driver. | 不 这是我的车 我有个迷你小司机 |
[12:05] | Of course it’s him! | 当然是他 |
[12:06] | You stay away from us, | 你别靠近我们 |
[12:07] | – Beauregard Lavern Johnson! – Come on — | -博勒加德·拉维恩·约翰逊 -拜托 |
[12:09] | And stop undressing me with your devil blue eyes! | 也别再用你致命的蓝眼睛视奸我 |
[12:12] | Okay, You know what? I’ll-I’ll go — | 这样吧 我去 |
[12:13] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[12:17] | Hey, thank you for pleading my case back there with Cam. | 谢谢你刚才在小卡面前维护我 |
[12:20] | I can tell, you’re good lawyer. | 我看得出来你是个好律师 |
[12:22] | And I can tell you are a good man. | 我也看得出来你是个好人 |
[12:24] | I am team Bo all the way. | 我会一直支持你的 |
[12:25] | All right, good. | 那太好了 |
[12:26] | ‘Cause I-I might need some legal counsel. | 因为我可能需要一些法律建议 |
[12:28] | See, I-I didn’t buy that bayonet back, | 那个刺刀不是我买回来的 |
[12:30] | so much as I stole it. | 是我偷回来的 |
[12:32] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[12:36] | Excuse me, everyone! | 大家 打扰一下 |
[12:38] | As founder of this company, | 作为创始人 |
[12:39] | which I built with my own sweat and tears, | 我用血泪独自创立了这间公司 |
[12:42] | I’d like to say a few words. | 我想简单说几句 |
[12:43] | Before going into the future, | 在迈进未来前 |
[12:45] | it’s important we honor how we got here. | 向我们的过去致敬是很重要的 |
[12:46] | So I put together a little presentation. | 所以我做了个小短片 |
[12:48] | Dad, we’re having ice cream. | 爸 我们在吃冰激凌 |
[12:50] | They can lick and watch. | 他们可以边舔边看 |
[12:51] | Ponytail, lights. | 马尾男 关灯 |
[12:58] | 1946. | 1946年 |
[13:00] | An iron curtain was descending over Europe. | 一幅横贯欧洲的铁幕正在落下 |
[13:03] | But in Youngstown, Ohio, a child is born. | 但在俄亥俄州的杨斯顿市 一个孩子诞生了 |
[13:06] | While young Jay Pritchett was superstar athlete, | 虽然少年时期的杰·普里契特是个明星球员 |
[13:09] | he was also an artist | 但他还是个艺术家 |
[13:11] | who dreamed of revolutionizing an industry — | 梦想要为某个业界带来革命性变化 |
[13:14] | closets. | 衣柜业 |
[13:15] | He just couldn’t let me have my day. | 他就是不能让我当一天主角 |
[13:17] | He had to make it all about him. | 非得喧宾夺主 |
[13:19] | It was disgusting. | 真是太恶心了 |
[13:21] | Although… | 不过… |
[13:22] | the scene of him playing his father | 他扮演自己父亲 |
[13:23] | denying him a startup loan? | 拒绝借他创业资金的那一幕 |
[13:26] | Surprisingly powerful. | 出人意料地动人心弦 |
[13:28] | While America was doing the Hustle, | 当全美忙着跳哈娑舞时 |
[13:30] | Jay as hustling to build an empire, | 杰也在”舞”力全开要建起商业帝国 |
[13:32] | which is why one newspaper called him | 这就是为什么有家报纸称他为 |
[13:34] | “The hardest working man in closets.” | “柜界最努力之人” |
[13:37] | That was an ad. | 那是他自己打的广告 |
[13:39] | Who would’ve thought the company, | 谁能料想到这家 |
[13:40] | built by that little boy, | 由那个男孩建起的公司 |
[13:41] | would one day be the toast | 有一天也能在 |
[13:43] | of the international closet world? | 国际衣柜界里成为业界楷模 |
[13:46] | Congratulations. We did it. | 恭喜大家 我们做到了 |
[13:50] | Margaret’s mixing some drinks. | 玛格丽特调了一些酒 |
[13:54] | Enjoy the afternoon. | 下午愉快 |
[13:56] | -Nice! -Thank you. | -赞啊 -谢谢 |
[14:01] | Okay, Mrs. Graham’s car is on its way! | 格拉哈姆太太马上要走了 |
[14:03] | You have five minutes to convince her | 你只剩五分钟时间说服她 |
[14:05] | that this house is fine! | 这房子没问题 |
[14:06] | Something’s in this wall, Phil. | 有东西在这墙里 菲尔 |
[14:07] | No, I am done with this nonsense! | 不 我已经听够这些鬼话了 |
[14:09] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this | 真不敢相信这话居然 |
[14:10] | from a person that believes in magic! | 出自一个相信魔术[法]的人之口 |
[14:12] | I’m not the one who told you this, | 以后我不会承认我说过这话 |
[14:13] | but magic isn’t actually magic. | 但魔术不是魔法 |
[14:16] | That didn’t come from your ear. | 这不是真从你耳里拿出来的 |
[14:17] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[14:21] | You’re with them. | 你也是他们的一员 |
[14:22] | There is no “them,” Gloria. | 哪有什么”他们”啊 歌洛莉亚 |
[14:24] | Everybody says “What? How?” to that trick. | 所有人对这个戏法都会说”什么 怎么可能” |
[14:26] | That’s how magic works. | 这就是魔术的原理 |
[14:27] | Things that seem supernatural | 一些看起来超自然的事情 |
[14:28] | actually have a perfectly logical explanation. | 其实都有非常合理的解释 |
[14:30] | This wall is warm, Phil. | 这面墙是热的 菲尔 |
[14:32] | It’s radiating evil. | 正在散发出邪能 |
[14:34] | It is not radiating evil — | 才没有散发出什么邪… |
[14:35] | Oh, that is warm. | 的确是热的耶 |
[14:38] | What was that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[14:38] | – Faulty wiring, Phil?! – How dare you. | -电路不行吗 菲尔 -你好大胆子 |
[14:41] | I would never sell a house with faulty wiring! | 我才不会卖别人电路不行的房子呢 |
[14:45] | You can hear that, right? | 你也能听到对吧 |
[14:46] | You made them angry. | 你惹他们生气了 |
[14:48] | I don’t believe in any of this! | 我才不信这一套 |
[14:50] | But just in case… | 以防万一… |
[14:52] | – What is this? Holy water? – ?No. | -这是什么 圣水吗 -不是 |
[14:54] | Cucumber water. | 黄瓜水 |
[14:55] | You think this skin just happens? | 你以为我这好皮肤是凭空来的吗 |
[14:57] | Okay…okay. | 好… 好吧 |
[14:59] | The sellers are on their way home. | 卖家很快要回家了 |
[15:00] | Let’s just put everything back the way we found it | 我们就把东西物归原位 |
[15:02] | and maybe swing by a church. | 然后顺路去个教堂吧 |
[15:04] | Come on! | 挂上啊 |
[15:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:09] | Bees! ? | 有蜜蜂 |
[15:10] | Oh! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑快跑快跑啊 |
[15:13] | Good news, Mrs. Graham, it’s only bees! | 好消息 格拉哈姆太太 原来只是蜜蜂 |
[15:15] | I’ll follow up with the escrow documents! | 我会再跟进公证行的文件 |
[15:17] | Congrats! Ow! | 恭喜你了 |
[15:21] | So, that was a fun movie, Dad. | 很有意思的小电影啊 老爸 |
[15:24] | Kind of made it all about you, though. | 虽然有一点喧宾夺主了 |
[15:26] | Nonsense. Try a Jay-tini. | 瞎说 来一杯杰丁尼 |
[15:28] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[15:29] | Congratulations on the Expo, boss. | 恭喜参展 老板 |
[15:31] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:32] | I think that what’s her name was talking to me. | 我觉得那不知道啥名的女人是在对我说 |
[15:34] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, Margaret, what are my kids doing here? | 玛格丽特 我的孩子来这里做什么 |
[15:38] | Oh, the kids have been using the company shipping. | 这些孩子来用我们公司的货运 |
[15:41] | They’ve been coming in for weeks. | 已经好几周了 |
[15:43] | I am so drunk. | 我好醉啊 |
[15:44] | Am I screaming? | 我是不是在大声吼 |
[15:50] | What do you two think you’re doing? | 你们俩个在搞什么鬼 |
[15:51] | We just came to congratulate you | 我们俩就是来恭喜你们 |
[15:53] | on that thing that happened. | 刚发生的那件事 |
[15:54] | – Try again. – Fine. | -再给你们一次机会 -好吧 |
[15:56] | But there’s no nice way to say this. | 但这件事怎么说都有点怪 |
[15:57] | I started a company | 我开始了一家公司 |
[15:58] | selling Alex’s disgusting, smelly shoes | 专门把艾丽克斯那些恶心臭烘烘的原味鞋 |
[16:00] | to feet freaks. | 卖给恋足变态们 |
[16:01] | Wow, that is so gross! | 这也太恶心了吧 |
[16:03] | More like gutsy. | 是很有胆识 |
[16:04] | You got to get your hands dirty | 要想白手起家一家公司 |
[16:05] | to build a company from the ground up. | 就要能不怕苦不怕累不怕脏 |
[16:08] | I’m proud of you, Luke. | 我为你感到骄傲 卢克 |
[16:09] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[16:10] | It was my idea to start buying thrift-store shoes. | 是我想到去旧货店买鞋 |
[16:12] | I expanded the business and doubled our profits. | 我扩大业务 还让利润加倍 |
[16:14] | You see what Alex did? | 你看到艾丽克斯做的了吗 |
[16:16] | She grew the business. | 她让业务增长 |
[16:17] | She took it to the next level. | 把生意带到了更高的境界 |
[16:18] | She was able to achieve what Luke couldn’t | 她做到了卢克尝试了许多年 |
[16:21] | despite years of trying. | 但一直都做不到的事 |
[16:23] | It’s really only been a few — | 其实也才几… |
[16:24] | You can’t grow what doesn’t exist! | 没有根 你怎么成长 |
[16:26] | Okay. Well, they’re on their thing now. | 他们是在吵他们的事情了 |
[16:27] | Just walk away. | 我们赶紧走人 |
[16:27] | Do you know how long I’ve been with this company? | 你知道我陪伴了这公司多久吗 |
[16:30] | Seven presidents. | 美国换了7任总统 |
[16:31] | And four popes. Yes, Dad, I saw the movie. | 还有4任教皇 是的 我看了你那电影 |
[16:33] | Couldn’t you just let me have today? | 你就不能让我今天威风一天吗 |
[16:36] | – Why didn’t you call me? – What are you talking about? | -你为什么没打给我 -你说什么呢 |
[16:37] | This morning. When you got the big news. | 今天早上 当你听到这大消息时 |
[16:39] | I mean, am I not a part of this anymore? | 我现在已经不是这公司的一部分了吗 |
[16:41] | Is that what’s going on here? | 现在是这情况了吗 |
[16:42] | I didn’t call you | 我没打给你 |
[16:43] | because I was waiting for you to call me and say, | 是因为我在等着你打给我祝贺我 |
[16:45] | “Congratulations, you did it, honey.” | “恭喜啊 你成功了 乖女儿” |
[16:48] | Instead, I had to come here | 结果我却得来这里 |
[16:49] | and watch “Lawrence of A-Jay-bia.” | 看一部”杰拉伯的劳伦斯” |
[16:49] | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》1962年上映的伟大电影 全片有3个多小时 | |
[16:50] | – How else would anybody know I even existed? – What? | -不然大家怎么会记得我的存在 -什么 |
[16:53] | I spent my entire career trying to get in the Expo, | 我整个职业生涯都在努力打进那展览会 |
[16:56] | and you come in and get it done in 2 years. | 你接掌公司两年内就做到了 |
[16:58] | Come on, it goes without saying | 别这样 不用说也知道 |
[17:00] | that this company would be nothing without you. | 这间公司是因为有你才有今天 |
[17:02] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不知道 |
[17:03] | – Let me hear you say it. – Seriously? | -我就要听到你说出来 -你认真的吗 |
[17:05] | Yes. I want to hear it. | 是的 我要听 |
[17:09] | Dad, if it weren’t for you, | 爸 如果不是你 |
[17:11] | we wouldn’t be where we are today. | 我们也不会有今天的成就 |
[17:14] | All of your hard work | 您所有的辛勤付出 |
[17:15] | laid the foundation for our success. | 为我们今日的成功打下了夯实的基础 |
[17:19] | Now you. | 换你了 |
[17:21] | Well, if I say it, it’ll sound a little conceited. | 如果我这么说 会显得太自大 |
[17:22] | No, not about you! About me! | 不是让你说自己 是说我 |
[17:25] | It’s… | 你… |
[17:28] | an unbelievable accomplishment. | 达成了这令人难以置信的成就 |
[17:30] | You’ve exceeded all my expectations, | 你大大地超过我的期望 |
[17:31] | which were ridiculously high to begin with. | 而我的期望本来已经设得非常高了 |
[17:34] | The company could not be in better hands. | 公司找不到比你更好的接班人了 |
[17:39] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[17:42] | Okay, let’s just agree | 好吧 我们就先假设 |
[17:43] | that your heart was in the right place | 你的出发点是好的 |
[17:44] | giving Cam back his bayonet. | 就是你还小卡刺刀这件事 |
[17:46] | But knowing what a decent person you are, | 但像你这样的体面人… |
[17:49] | I’m sure you’re planning on — | 我确定你一定有计划要… |
[17:50] | Bo, open this door! | 博 开门 |
[17:52] | Bo! | 博 |
[17:54] | Bo — | 博 |
[17:55] | How long you expect me to wait out there in the car? | 你是打算让我在车里等你多久啊 |
[17:57] | Oh, God, please tell me this is your cab driver. | 天啊 求你告诉我她是你的出租车司机 |
[17:59] | I’m Heather. | 我叫海瑟 |
[18:00] | It’s like feather, but with an “H”. | 就像海色 不过我是”瑟” |
[18:02] | I’m familiar with the name. | 我认识你这名字 |
[18:03] | Uh, I’ll be right out, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我很快就出来 |
[18:05] | I’m just finishing up with my client. | 先等我跟客户聊完就行 |
[18:07] | Okay, Mr. Pringle, you can expect delivery | 好的 品克先生 您就等着 |
[18:09] | of one male and one female chinchilla | 一公与一母南美栗鼠送到您府上 |
[18:11] | in the next… | 只需等… |
[18:13] | Phew. Good. She’s gone. | 好险 她走了 |
[18:15] | Can you believe I just thought of that on the spot? | 你能相信我是随机应变 现场编的吗 |
[18:19] | I’m not going down there, Cam. | 我不要下楼 小卡 |
[18:20] | I don’t trust myself around him. | 我一到他身边就不清醒 |
[18:22] | I see that face, I hear that voice, | 我看到他的脸庞 他的声音 |
[18:24] | I go all gooey. | 我的心就融化 |
[18:25] | You’re preaching to the gay man’s choir, here. | 这话你的同性恋友人十分赞同 |
[18:27] | But you have to decide for yourself, | 但你得为自己做决定 |
[18:28] | and you need to keep a clear head. | 而且你得保持清醒 |
[18:30] | You know what? All right. | 要不这样吧 |
[18:31] | So, here’s a trick that I used | 教你一招我当年 |
[18:32] | when I was coming of age. | 青春期情窦初开时用的招数 |
[18:34] | So, I had a little bit of a self-control problem, | 我当时有一点缺乏自制力 |
[18:37] | and I would put a rubber band around my wrist | 我会在我的手腕上绑一个橡皮筋 |
[18:38] | and flick it every time I got the urge | 每当我有冲动想要… |
[18:40] | to…flick it. | 我就会弹一下 |
[18:43] | You used to snap one of those like crazy | 以前我们一起看有型男的电视剧 |
[18:44] | whenever we watched “Dukes of Hazzard.” | 《正义前锋》时 你总疯狂弹啊 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I got through all seven seasons — | 是啊 所以我平安看完7季 |
[18:48] | zero incidents. | 一次特殊”事故”都没发生 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:53] | Say your piece. | 想说什么说吧 |
[18:54] | But I’ll tell you right now, | 但我先告诉你 |
[18:54] | I ain’t gonna make it easy for you. | 我可不会轻易被你说服 |
[18:57] | You sure look pretty, Pam’n’cheese. | 你看起来真美啊 小帕姆 |
[19:02] | Oh, Bo… | 博 |
[19:04] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[19:06] | We did that. | 我们促成了这一对 |
[19:07] | Yeah. Yeah, we did. | 是啊 是我们促成的 |
[19:09] | I know I don’t deserve you, | 我知道我配不上你 |
[19:11] | but if you and Cal will have me, | 但如果你与卡尔愿意要我 |
[19:12] | I promise to spend every day of my life | 我发誓我愿意用我的余生 |
[19:15] | proving that I am worthy. | 向你证明我值得托付 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[19:19] | Look at this beautiful ring! | 看看这戒指真是太美了 |
[19:21] | It’s just so perfect — | 简直太完美… |
[19:23] | Who’s Heather? | 谁是海瑟 |
[19:25] | Oh, that’s the name of the jeweler I bought it from. | 这是卖我戒指的珠宝商的名字 |
[19:28] | Heather’s Rings and… things. | 海瑟戒指与其他东西店 |
[19:30] | Okay! Nope! Mnh-mnh! Nope! | 够了 不行 不可以 |
[19:32] | No, even I can’t spin this anymore. | 不行 连我都没办法再为你开脱了 |
[19:34] | All right. Bo is a disaster, okay? | 听我说 博就是个烂人 |
[19:36] | He — he hasn’t changed one bit. | 他一点都没变 |
[19:37] | He is a liar, he is a thief, | 他就是个骗子 还是个贼 |
[19:39] | he is a day drinker, he — | 他白天就开始喝酒 他… |
[19:41] | He stole that ring from Heather, | 他从海瑟那里偷来的这戒指 |
[19:42] | who’s waiting outside for him in case you say no. | 而海瑟人正在外面 以防你拒绝了博 |
[19:44] | Hey! You can’t say any of that! | 你怎么能说出这些话 |
[19:46] | That’s attorney-client privilege! | 我们有律师客户保密权 |
[19:48] | He’s also an idiot. | 他还是个傻逼 |
[19:49] | Look, okay, I am not letting you and Cal | 来 我才不会让你跟卡尔 |
[19:52] | go anywhere near him, all right? | 接近这烂人一步呢 好吗 |
[19:53] | I cannot believe I got drawn in | 真不敢相信我居然 |
[19:55] | by those big beautiful blue eyes again. | 又被你大而深邃的蓝眼珠给迷惑了 |
[19:57] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[19:58] | Well, it’s not really up to you, now is it? | 这你说了不算吧 是吧 |
[20:01] | What you think, Pamburger? | 你觉得呢 帕姆美人 |
[20:05] | Well, I — | 我… |
[20:09] | Get the hell out! | 滚出去 |
[20:13] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:13] | I’m glad I left the air conditioning on for Heather. | 还好我有善待海瑟 为她留着空调 |
[20:22] | I even got — | 我还… |
[20:24] | Thanks, Mitchell… | 谢谢你了 米奇尔 |
[20:25] | …for taking care of me like that. | 谢谢你那样为我着想 |
[20:27] | You have a home here | 你在这里也有个家 |
[20:28] | – as long as you need it, okay? – Aww, Mitchell, | -你在这里待多久都行 -米奇尔 |
[20:31] | you really are looking out for my sister. | 你真的有在为她着想 |
[20:33] | And you know what, Pam? | 听我说 帕姆 |
[20:34] | As long as you’re gonna be staying here for a little while, | 既然你还会在这里多住一段时间 |
[20:35] | you got to mind the door a little better. | 你要多注意随手关门啊 |
[20:37] | Larry keeps getting out. | 拉里老是会溜出去 |
[20:38] | – Say “Larry” one more time. – Okay. | -你再说一次”拉里”试试 -行 |
[20:42] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[20:49] | Your mother called you about the screening of my film. | 你妈打电话跟你说要播我的电影啦 |
[20:52] | She blew us off, | 她放我们鸽子了 |
[20:53] | some lame excuse about being attacked by bees. | 用被蜜蜂攻击了的烂理由 |
[20:56] | Oh what the hell, let’s start. | 管她的 我们开始看吧 |
[21:00] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那里干嘛 |
[21:01] | What are you doing up there? | 你才在里面干嘛吧 |
[21:03] | Is that you with Lady Bird Johnson? | 那是你跟前第一夫人小瓢虫·约翰逊吗 |
[21:05] | Sure is. I was Closet Magazine’s | 是啊 我可是当年衣柜杂志的 |
[21:07] | “Movers and Groovers to Watch.” | “业界不可错过新星” |
[21:09] | She did the keynote, | 她做的介绍演说 |
[21:11] | complimented my mustache… | 还称赞了我的小胡子 |
[21:12] | Heady times. | 大好时光啊 |
[21:14] | What’s with all that news footage? | 那个新闻片段是怎么回事 |
[21:15] | Well, historical context is important. | 历史背景也是很重要的 |
[21:18] | Post-Watergate, | 政府水门事件丑闻过后 |
[21:18] | people wanted transparency, | 大众想要透明化 |
[21:20] | hence the glass closet. | 所以设计了玻璃衣柜 |
[21:22] | Now, let me explain why my shirt is off in the next shot. | 我跟你解释下为什么下一个镜头我没穿衣服 |