时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, Joey, you take this club, and you hit that ball. | 乔 拿着这根球杆 把那颗球打出去 |
[00:06] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[00:06] | Why does this say “Manny”? | 为什么这上面写着”曼尼” |
[00:08] | Don’t worry about it. They were only used once. | 别在意 他只用过一次 |
[00:11] | It was a swing and a miss for both of us. | 算是我与他的一次”挥杆落空”经历 |
[00:13] | I needed to find a way to spend more quality time with Joe. | 我得想个新方式和乔共度美好时光 |
[00:16] | I couldn’t take another Saturday of hide-and-seek. | 周六捉迷藏我实在玩不下去了 |
[00:18] | At this point, I’ve spent more time | 玩到现在 我藏在”柜子”里的时间 |
[00:20] | in the closet than Mitchell. | 已经比米奇尔还久了 |
[00:23] | Golf is a very complicated sport. | 高尔夫是非常复杂的运动 |
[00:25] | I don’t want you to get frustrated if you don’t — | 你打不到也别泄… |
[00:28] | Holy cow! | 天啊 |
[00:29] | Do you think you can do that again? | 你觉得你能再来一次吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah. It’s easy. | 能 很简单 |
[00:32] | Okay, Mr. Cocky. | 行了 自大狂先生 |
[00:34] | You know, there is a thing called beginner’s — | 这世上有种情况叫新手的好… |
[00:36] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[00:38] | Hey, Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[00:39] | Hey, Jay, what’s up? Oh, is this your grandson? | 杰 你好吗 这是你孙子吗 |
[00:42] | I can’t do this again. This is my son. | 这话我听够了 这是我儿子 |
[00:43] | Just take a look at his swing and tell me what you think. | 看看他挥杆告诉我你怎么想 |
[00:49] | Your mom must be some athlete. | 你妈妈肯定是名优秀运动员 |
[00:51] | Just so you know, I’m not a guy who’s charmed | 提醒你一下 我这人特别不喜欢 |
[00:53] | when the help gets familiar. | 服务员跟我自来熟 |
[01:11] | How’s everybody this fine morning? | 大家今早都过得好吗 |
[01:13] | Welp, I’m on my third day of my New Year’s Resolution | 我的新年决意已经坚持了三天 |
[01:15] | to not say things nobody cares about. | 我不说别人不在乎的话 |
[01:17] | Damn it. | 失误了 |
[01:18] | Oh, yay, Homeowners Association. | 业主协会的回复 |
[01:21] | I need their approval to put a She Shed in the backyard | 我需要他们批准我在后院盖女人窝 |
[01:23] | where the teeter-totter used to be. | 就是过去放跷跷板那块地 |
[01:25] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[01:26] | She said, “She Shed down by the seesaw.” | 她说女人窝”做”在跷跷板上 |
[01:28] | How are you not famous? | 您的才华怎么会埋没至今 |
[01:30] | Yes, bravo, but what’s a She Shed? | 是啊 真有才 但女人窝是什么 |
[01:32] | Well, it’s just a simple little structure | 就是个简单的小棚子 |
[01:33] | where I can go to be alone | 让我可以自己静静 |
[01:35] | and do yoga or meditate and nobody can bother me. | 做做瑜伽或冥想 不受旁人打扰 |
[01:39] | Oh, so a glass of wine and a cigarette in the tub | 这么说在浴缸里喝红酒抽雪茄 |
[01:41] | isn’t cutting it anymore? | 已经不管用了 |
[01:42] | I don’t smoke, honey. I have a tobacco-scented candle. | 我不抽烟 宝贝 那是烟草味的香烛 |
[01:45] | They don’t make tobacco-scented — | 哪有烟草味的… |
[01:46] | This is more of that stuff no one cares about. | 你说的这些就是没人在乎的话 |
[01:48] | Congratulations, honey. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | Don’t pretend you’re happy for me. | 别假装替我高兴了 |
[01:52] | Luke and I wanted to use that space to put in a batting cage. | 卢克和我想用那块地盖击球场 |
[01:55] | Claire wanted her She Shed. | 克莱尔想要她的女人窝 |
[01:57] | We were in a stalemate, | 我们陷入了僵局 |
[01:58] | so we settled the dispute like adults. | 于是我们像成年人一样解决矛盾 |
[02:06] | Come on, Dad. Batting cage. | 加油 老爸 想想击球场 |
[02:08] | I really need to blink, buddy. | 我真的很需要眨眼 伙计 |
[02:09] | You can blink when you’re dead. | 你去世以后可以眨个够 |
[02:14] | Ah, yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:16] | All those Magic Eye posters paid off. | 当年那些三维立体画海报没白看 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna get myself one of those fuzzy little rugs. | 我要给自己买块毛绒绒的小地毯 |
[02:22] | – They turned me down. – ?What? | -他们没批准 -什么 |
[02:24] | Why on Earth would they do th- | 他们到底为什么… |
[02:26] | I-I’m gonna find out how to get in touch with somebody | 我要想办法联系上 |
[02:29] | from down at that Homeowners Association | 那个业主协会里的某个人 |
[02:30] | and find out what the hell is going on. | 弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[02:32] | Claire, I know you’re upset, | 克莱尔 我知道你很生气 |
[02:33] | but I don’t think you should do that. | 但我不认为你该那么做 |
[02:35] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[02:36] | They have a meeting this afternoon. | 他们今天下午正好要开会 |
[02:38] | I’ll just go down there in person. | 我亲自去一趟 |
[02:39] | Honey, I get a lot of my referrals from the HOA. | 亲爱的 我有好多客户是业主协会推荐的 |
[02:42] | We can’t afford to alienate them. | 和他们疏远了得不偿失 |
[02:44] | They are the ones who are alienating people. | 是他们要疏远别人 |
[02:47] | They all live on that stupid cul-de-sac. | 他们都住在那个死胡同里 |
[02:49] | They only do things for each other. | 只为自己人行方便 |
[02:51] | Probably swing if they weren’t so aggressively unattractive. | 如果他们不是都丑得要命没准会搞大群交 |
[02:53] | You know, I find the term “She Shed” offensive. | 我觉得”女人窝”这个叫法很冒犯人 |
[02:56] | Shouldn’t ours just be called a shed | 为什么不管女人的窝叫窝 |
[02:57] | and theirs a “He Shed”? | 而男人的叫”男人窝” |
[02:59] | Why do you bother making resolutions? | 你的新年决意是白决的吗 |
[03:01] | This is so frustrating. | 真让人泄气 |
[03:03] | If it’s any comfort… | 如果这话能安慰到你 |
[03:04] | …you’re not the only one to be stung by these people. | 你不是唯一因为他们不如意的人 |
[03:06] | Their ridiculous parking regulation made me give up my dream | 他们离谱的停车规定让我放弃了 |
[03:09] | of owning the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. | 买车顶有大热狗的车的梦想 |
[03:13] | Fine. I will move on. | 好吧 我放手 |
[03:14] | So does this mean we can get our batting cage? | 这意味着我们能搭击球场了吗 |
[03:17] | Luke, too soon. | 卢克 让人家缓缓 |
[03:19] | Yes. Go. | 没错 快走 |
[03:22] | I’m really proud of you, Mom. | 我真为你骄傲 老妈 |
[03:23] | Letting go shows real growth. | 放手体现了你的成熟 |
[03:25] | I’m going to that Homeowners Association meeting, | 我要去业主协会的会议 |
[03:27] | and I’m getting my She Shed. | 我的女人窝肯定要盖 |
[03:28] | But you just told Dad — | 但你刚刚告诉老爸… |
[03:29] | I let him do magic. | 我默允他表演魔术 |
[03:31] | He lets me break promises. | 他默允我打破承诺 |
[03:32] | We both know what we married. | 我们都知道彼此是什么样的人 |
[03:36] | You were at the course again? | 你们又去球场了 |
[03:37] | That’s every morning this week. | 这周每天上午都去 |
[03:39] | That’s how you make a champion. | 冠军就是这么练出来的 |
[03:40] | You should see Joe play. | 你该看看乔的本事 |
[03:41] | It’s like watching Merv Griffin interview. | 就像看名主持梅夫·格里芬采访一样 |
[03:44] | There’s a certain finesse to it. | 独有一套技巧 |
[03:46] | – What are you training for? – Nothing. | -你在训练什么项目 -啥也没练 |
[03:48] | Yeah, then go have a pudding cup. | 没错 那就去吃布丁 |
[03:50] | These high-performance protein bars are for elite athletes. | 这些高能蛋白质棒是精英运动员吃的 |
[03:54] | Go ahead, Joey. Fuel up. | 吃吧 乔 补充能量 |
[03:55] | You have a trophy to bring back today. | 你今天有座奖杯要赢 |
[03:57] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[03:58] | There’s a kiddie tournament up at the club, | 俱乐部办了场儿童锦标赛 |
[04:00] | and I signed Joe up for it. | 我帮乔报名了 |
[04:01] | Jay, you’re pushing him too hard. | 杰 你把他逼得太紧了 |
[04:04] | What are you talking about? Kid loves it. | 你胡说什么 孩子可喜欢了 |
[04:06] | He’ll tell you himself after he ices his shoulder. | 等他冰敷好肩膀亲口告诉你 |
[04:10] | Ooh, that’s the stuff. | 就是这个感觉 |
[04:12] | You know, Gloria, with the right training, | 歌洛莉亚 如果训练得当 |
[04:13] | this kid could go all the way. | 这孩子能一路走到顶峰 |
[04:15] | Me managing his golf career can be my second act. | 当他的高尔夫生涯经理就是我的第二春 |
[04:17] | You’re 70. Your second act was two acts ago. | 你都七十了 你的第四春都该过劲了 |
[04:21] | Stop living through him. It’s too much pressure. | 别利用他再次感受青春 他压力太大 |
[04:23] | Why are you making such a big deal about it? | 你为什么这么小题大做 |
[04:24] | It’s a-It’s a kiddie golf tournament. | 不过是个儿童高尔夫锦标赛 |
[04:26] | It’s like a-a playdate I don’t hate being at. | 就像个我不抗拒参加的儿童玩耍聚会 |
[04:29] | It’s a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[04:30] | What if Joe wants to do something that is less competitive, | 如果乔想做竞争性不这么强的事呢 |
[04:33] | like reading or papier-mache? | 例如阅读或纸模 |
[04:36] | Let’s not break out the Manny playbook just yet. | 我们先别把曼尼那套剧本都拿出来 |
[04:38] | Playbill would’ve been more cutting. Why am I helping you? | 叫戏单更有范 我帮什么嘴 |
[04:41] | I know you think you have the monopoly | 我知道关于什么对乔最好 |
[04:42] | on deciding what’s best for Joe, | 你认为你有垄断权 |
[04:44] | but I have parenting instincts, too. | 但我也有父母的天性 |
[04:46] | I deferred to Dede every single time on Mitch and Claire, | 过去米奇和克莱尔的事我都让迪迪说了算 |
[04:49] | and this time I’m going with my gut. | 这次我要按我的直觉办 |
[04:51] | Mitch and Claire turned out to be wonderful people. | 米奇和克莱尔现在不是很好吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m not knocking them. | 是的是的 我不是说他们不好 |
[04:55] | I love all my children equally. | 我对所有孩子的爱都是平等的 |
[04:57] | That’s winner water. | 这是冠军喝的水 |
[05:05] | What’s going on, Cam? | 怎么回事 小卡 |
[05:06] | I was gone for 45 minutes, | 我才离开四十五分钟 |
[05:07] | and now our living room’s a beauty salon? | 咱家客厅就变成了美容沙龙 |
[05:09] | What, do you have a pit crew or something? | 难不成你有一队[赛车]专业技师吗 |
[05:11] | Ooh, look at you using “pit crew” | 你居然挺有男人样地 |
[05:12] | in a sentence like a boy. | 用”专业技师”成功造句了 |
[05:14] | Is this all for Lily’s party? You — | 这都是为了莉莉的派对吗 你… |
[05:15] | I thought we were just gonna do pizza and a movie. | 我以为我们的计划是吃披萨看电影 |
[05:17] | Okay, there are 12-year-old girls coming over here. | 要来的可是一帮十二岁少女 |
[05:19] | Do you remember how mean and judgmental Haley was at that age? | 你忘了海莉在那年纪多毒舌多爱评头论足吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I faked being sick that Thanksgiving. | 记得 逼得我在感恩节装病 |
[05:24] | I was too scared to eat corn in front of her. | 我都不敢在她面前吃玉米 |
[05:26] | Of course you were. | 你当然不敢 |
[05:27] | The only word she said to me that entire year was “Ew.” | 那一整年她对我说的唯一一个词是”恶心” |
[05:30] | Anyway, Lily wants to impress these older girls, | 总之 莉莉想给这些学姐留个好印象 |
[05:32] | so I set up a full-service salon to do makeovers. | 于是我弄了全方位沙龙帮她们大改造 |
[05:36] | And you’re qualified to do that because…? | 你拥有这个资格是因为… |
[05:38] | Okay, my uncle was in the business | 我叔叔就是干这行的 |
[05:40] | of mules appear younger for sale, | 他让骡子看起来更年轻好卖出去 |
[05:41] | so I think I know a thing or two about hair and make-up. | 所以我认为我对美发和化妆略知一二 |
[05:46] | I brought y’all some stuff for Lily’s party. | 我拿了些东西来帮莉莉的派对做准备 |
[05:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:48] | Thought you might not want to get into your own stash. | 我想你可能不愿意用自己的护肤品 |
[05:50] | I know how pricy your lady creams are. | 我知道你的贵妇面霜有多贵 |
[05:52] | Okay, she’s lashing out because I inherited Mama’s skin. | 她发脾气是因为我继承了老妈的皮肤 |
[05:55] | – And I got Daddy’s strong flickin’ finger. – Don’t do it! Don’t! | -而我继承了老爸的弹脑门绝招 -别 |
[05:58] | Cam, you said that you were gonna keep this small. | 小卡 你说过你不会搞得太大的 |
[05:59] | See, now I feel like you didn’t tell me about this | 你瞧 我觉得你故意不告诉我 |
[06:02] | so that you could set it all up before I could say no. | 好在我拒绝前把这些都弄好 |
[06:04] | Okay, that is just not true. | 你这话可说错了 |
[06:05] | Not everyone is as calculating as you think. | 不是每个人都像你想得心机那么深 |
[06:08] | But, hey, I know where this is coming from, | 但 我知道你为什么这样 |
[06:10] | and it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[06:11] | Seriously? This again? | 真的假的 又来这套 |
[06:13] | This sounds private. | 这似乎是私人话题 |
[06:14] | If you want me to leave, forget it. | 如果你想让我回避 想都别想 |
[06:16] | Okay, a-any time we have an argument, | 好吧 我们每次起了争执 |
[06:18] | Cam blames it on how I was brought up. | 小卡都说是我童年阴影的错 |
[06:20] | My therapist says | 我的心理咨询师说 |
[06:22] | that it’s his way of deflecting responsibility. | 这是他转移责任的方式 |
[06:24] | You go to therapy? | 你去做心理咨询 |
[06:26] | You mean like one of those Woody Allen movies? | 像伍迪·艾伦的电影里演得那样吗 |
[06:28] | Plenty of people go to therapy. | 很多人都做心理咨询 |
[06:30] | Not farm folk. | 我们农场人就不去 |
[06:31] | We solve our own problems, not that we had many. | 我们有问题自己解决 尤其我们问题也不多 |
[06:33] | That’s right, because you had a storybook childhood. | 没错 因为你们的童年像故事书里一样 |
[06:35] | I never said “storybook,” although one time | 我可没说过”故事书” 不过有一次 |
[06:37] | I did come home to a family of bears eating our porridge. | 我回家时的确看到一家熊在吃我们的粥 |
[06:40] | Don’t make us sound like hicks. | 别说得好像我们是乡巴佬一样 |
[06:42] | It was Tuna Helper. | 是微波炉意面 |
[06:44] | But we did have our share of problems. | 但我们也有过烦恼 |
[06:46] | Problems? What problems? | 烦恼 什么烦恼 |
[06:49] | Mama and Daddy? | 老妈和老爸啊 |
[06:50] | It’s not like they had the perfect marriage. | 他们的婚姻又不完美 |
[06:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[06:53] | I knew there was stuff. Everybody has stuff. | 我就知道有阴影 人人都有阴影 |
[06:55] | No, there is no stuff. | 不 没有阴影 |
[06:56] | She’s just making this up to get under my radiant skin. | 她在编故事想气皱我容光焕发的皮肤 |
[06:59] | If you don’t know what I’m talking about, | 如果你不知道我在说什么 |
[07:00] | I’m not gonna tell you right before you host a big ol’ party. | 我可不想在你主持大型派对前告诉你 |
[07:03] | Oh, no, no. We’ve got time. Come on, come on. Let’s hear it. | 不 我们有时间 快说给我们听听 |
[07:07] | You don’t remember that time Daddy didn’t live with us for a year | 你不记得有次老爸离开我们一整年 |
[07:09] | ’cause he was shacked up with that diner waitress | 因为他和那个餐厅服务员同居了吗 |
[07:11] | – Jannie Sue Butler? – Oh please. | -珍妮·苏·巴特勒 -拜托 |
[07:13] | The only time Daddy ever left was to go to war. | 老爸唯一离开我们那次是去参战了 |
[07:15] | It was 1977. What war, Cam? | 1977年哪来的战争 小卡 |
[07:19] | The V- | 越… |
[07:20] | He left us ’cause he turned 40, | 他离开我们是因为他到了四十岁 |
[07:22] | he got his first liver spot, | 脸上长了第一块老年斑 |
[07:24] | and that bimbo reminded him of the Bionic Woman — | 他又觉得那骚货像《无敌女金刚》 |
[07:27] | mostly on account of her fake arm. | 主要是因为她有条假胳膊 |
[07:31] | Oh, did you really not know this? | 你是真的不知情吗 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:34] | I did not realize how big that was gonna be. | 我没意识到会是这么严重的问题 |
[07:38] | Cam, hey. Y-You’re okay, right? | 小卡 你还好吧 |
[07:41] | Cam, I-I-I can’t face these 12-year-olds by myself. | 小卡 我自己应付不来这些十二岁少女 |
[07:44] | 12-year-olds? I got to change my shirt. | 十二岁 我得去换件衣服 |
[07:49] | They’re already angry. | 她们已经生气了 |
[07:52] | Um, okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[07:54] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[07:56] | – Putting up our batting cage. – Oh, careful. | -搭击球场 -小心 |
[07:57] | It’s really easy to get caught in the net. | 这些网特别容易缠住脚 |
[07:59] | Okay, well, you may want to take a beat. | 你们或许想先缓缓 |
[08:01] | Mom went down to the HOA meeting to fight for her shed. | 老妈去业主协会争取女人窝了 |
[08:04] | ?I only hope she keeps her cool and accepts their decision. | 我只希望她能冷静地接受他们的决定 |
[08:06] | Yeah, based on her long history of letting things go. | 是啊 鉴于她以往总能放手的优秀历史 |
[08:09] | Dad, we have a problem. | 爸 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:11] | Maybe not, buddy. The HOA never reverses itself. | 或许没事 伙计 业主协会从不反悔 |
[08:13] | If they did, we’d be having this conversation | 要不然我们这场对话 |
[08:15] | in the front seat of a giant hot dog. | 就能在大热狗车的前座上说了 |
[08:17] | – I am the HOA. – ?What? | -我就是业主协会 -什么 |
[08:19] | I intercepted Mom’s application | 我截住了老妈的申请 |
[08:20] | and forged a rejection letter from the board. | 假造了一封协会的回绝信 |
[08:22] | – Why?! ?- Because you told me to. | -为什么 -因为你叫我那么做的 |
[08:24] | When did I tell you to do that?! | 我什么时候叫你那么做的 |
[08:30] | Ah, yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[08:31] | All those Magic Eye posters paid off! | 当年那些三维立体画海报没白看 |
[08:36] | This sucks. | 真闹心 |
[08:37] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[08:37] | Maybe the HOA board will reject her application. | 或许业主协会会拒绝她的申请 |
[08:40] | Things have a way of working themselves out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[08:43] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的是我想的吗 |
[08:45] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[08:47] | – You gave me the signal. – What signal?! | -你给了我暗示 -什么暗示 |
[08:49] | That wink when you want me to secretly take care of something. | 就你想让我秘密解决某事的时候那个眨眼 |
[08:52] | Of course I was winking. I was just in a staring contest. | 我当然得眨眼 我刚结束瞪眼比赛 |
[08:56] | Wait. Did you say you’ve done this before? | 什么 你是说你以前也这么做过吗 |
[08:59] | Do you think Alex’s cello set itself on fire? | 你觉得艾丽克斯的大提琴会自燃嘛 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:03] | I got to get down to that meeting before your mother — | 我得赶到那个大会 趁你妈还没… |
[09:07] | Untangle me quickly! | 快帮我解开 |
[09:09] | Wait. Was that a wink? | 等下 你在眨眼吗 |
[09:10] | Do you not want me to untangle you? | 你不想我帮你解开吗 |
[09:12] | D-Do you want me to untangle you slowly? | 还是你想我解慢点 |
[09:13] | There’s no signal! | 没有暗示 |
[09:18] | Refreshing cucumber water? No? | 清爽的黄瓜水 不喝吗 |
[09:20] | Refreshing cucumber water? No? | 清爽的黄瓜水 不喝吗 |
[09:22] | – Are you thirs– – Hey, you’re doing great. | -你渴… -你做得很棒 |
[09:25] | Just don’t get nervous and turn all red. | 就是别紧张 别脸红 |
[09:27] | Do I do that? Am I doing that right now? | 我脸红啦 我现在脸红了吗 |
[09:28] | Do people notice? | 其他人注意到了吗 |
[09:30] | Okay, you’re not 12. It’s okay. | 你不是12岁了 没事 |
[09:32] | It got better. It got better. | 变好了 变好了 |
[09:34] | Hey, Cam. H-How you feeling? | 小卡 你怎么样 |
[09:35] | If you need some time to | 如果你需要时间 |
[09:36] | process that stuff about your dad, y-you sh– | 来消化有关父亲的事 你… |
[09:38] | Oh, no. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[09:40] | Unlike the chlorine in Melanie’s hair | 不像梅勒妮头发上的氯 |
[09:41] | that won’t do any permanent damage. | 那事不会有什么永久性伤害的 |
[09:43] | I’m working here, sweetie. | 我在干活呢 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | Hi, girls. I’m Lily’s cool Aunt Pam. | 姑娘们 我是莉莉的酷姑姑 |
[09:49] | I brought lighters for everyone. | 我给大家带了打火机哦 |
[09:51] | Please be nice. | 对我好点 |
[09:52] | All right. We are done. What do you think? | 好了 完成啦 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:55] | I wanted to look like Selena Gomez. | 我是要当红歌手赛琳娜·戈麦斯的发型 |
[09:57] | Oh, well, I wanted a daddy that would respect his wedding vows, | 我还想我爸遵守结婚誓言呢 |
[10:00] | but we can’t all get what we want. | 但我们不能总是得到我们想要的 |
[10:01] | Dream smaller. There you go. | 现实点吧 去吧 |
[10:03] | Okay, okay. See, it’s stuff like that | 好了 就是这些话 |
[10:06] | that makes me think that you’re not okay. | 让我觉得你其实在难过 |
[10:07] | Mitchell, it’s just a joke. It’s barbershop sass. | 米奇尔 是玩笑 理发店专属吐槽 |
[10:09] | They love it when I go there. | 他们喜欢我这么说 |
[10:11] | All right, Violet, get your fancy can in the chair. | 好啦 维奥莱 挪动你的高档屁股来 |
[10:14] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[10:15] | Hi. So, what are we doing today? | 你想做成什么样的 |
[10:19] | I was thinking of an updo. | 我想要盘发 |
[10:21] | I like a high pony for you. | 你还是来个高马尾吧 |
[10:22] | There we go. | 开始啦 |
[10:24] | Oh, so, Vi, I’ve seen your mom at Parent Night. | 小维啊 我在父母之夜上见了你妈 |
[10:28] | You know what? I’ve never seen your dad. | 你知道吗 我从没见过你爸 |
[10:31] | He works late a lot. | 他经常加班 |
[10:32] | Well, I hope that’s true, sweetie. | 宝贝 希望这是真的 |
[10:34] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不是真的 |
[10:35] | I don’t know. Sometimes father’s lie. | 不知道 有时父亲会撒谎 |
[10:37] | It’s better for you to find out now | 现在发现会比 |
[10:38] | than when you’re a 40-year-old man. | 你已经40岁时才发现要好 |
[10:39] | 40? Okay, speaking of fathers lying. | 40 说到父亲撒谎 |
[10:41] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你聊下吗 |
[10:43] | Cam, move away, move away. | 小卡 走 走 |
[10:46] | – Cam — Cam, clearly you’re not okay. – Okay, you know what? | -小卡 你很明显在不开心嘛 -好吧 |
[10:50] | I thought — I thought I could tamp it down, put it in a room, | 我以为我能压下去 关进房间并锁好 |
[10:52] | seal it shut just like we did grandpa when he got rabid. | 就像爷爷的狂犬病时我们做的那样 |
[10:54] | Okay, listen, I-I may have checked with my therapist | 听着 我和我的咨询师打过招呼了 |
[10:56] | on the off chance that you would want to talk to someone. | 如果你想和人谈谈… |
[10:58] | No, sir. | 不 |
[10:59] | If I open that door, there’s no telling what we’ll find. | 一旦我开了那扇门 很难预料到会发现什么 |
[11:02] | You know what? I — You know I cry inexplicably | 你知道我听到那首歌《调情圣手》时 |
[11:04] | when I hear “Smooth Operator.” | 就会莫名其妙哭起来吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to know what that’s about. | 我不想知道那是为什么 |
[11:07] | Hey, hey, just — just give it a shot. | 就试一下 |
[11:09] | Yeah, she’s the best, and if — | 她很棒的 如果 |
[11:11] | if it makes you uncomfortable, we can leave, all right? | 如果你感到不舒服 我们就走 好吗 |
[11:13] | She — She has an opening this afternoon. | 她今天下午有时间 |
[11:15] | What if the party’s still going on? | 如果聚会还没结束呢 |
[11:16] | Your sister’s here. They’ll be fine. | 你姐在这 不会有事的 |
[11:18] | Okay, truth. | 真心话 |
[11:19] | How old were you when you first kissed a boy? | 你第一次亲吻男生是多大 |
[11:22] | Hmm…A boy person? | 男的 人吗 |
[11:25] | I love that you’re here, | 我喜欢你回家 |
[11:26] | but don’t you guys have a laundry room at the school? | 但你们学校不是有洗衣房吗 |
[11:29] | It’s really humid down there, | 那里很潮湿 |
[11:30] | and my hair is challenging enough as it is. | 我的头发可无法承受 |
[11:32] | I thought you’d be going to Joe’s tournament. | 我还以为你会去看乔的比赛 |
[11:34] | No, he doesn’t need me over there. | 不 他不需要我 |
[11:36] | I would be adding more pressure. | 我只会增加压力 |
[11:37] | Well, you always kept a low profile | 你在我的丝带舞比赛上 |
[11:39] | at my ribbon-dancing competitions. | 就总是很低调啊 |
[11:40] | I couldn’t even find you in the stands. | 我在看台上都找不到你 |
[11:42] | Ah, yeah, with the ribbon and the swooshing. | 对 有丝带还有嗖嗖嗖的声音 |
[11:47] | But Joe worries me because stress can destroy a child. | 但乔让我担心 因为压力会摧毁孩子 |
[11:50] | Take it from Cartagena’s junior regional backstroke champion. | 我从我们地区青少年仰泳比赛中得到的教训 |
[11:54] | You used to swim? | 你还会游泳吗 |
[11:55] | Like a cigarette boat fleeing to international waters. | 就像到公海躲条子的快艇一样快 |
[11:59] | But all that stress brought the darkness in me. | 但压力唤醒我心中的黑暗 |
[12:03] | I started pulling out my hair, and…there was an incident. | 我开始抓狂 然后发生了意外 |
[12:07] | What kind of incident? | 什么意外 |
[12:08] | I’m ashamed to admit it, | 我羞于承认 |
[12:09] | but when I lost one of the big races, | 但我输了一场重要的比赛后 |
[12:11] | I might have hit one of the other swimmers | 我貌似用了泳池捞叶网 |
[12:14] | in the leg with a skimmer pole. | 砸了其他选手的腿 |
[12:16] | You Tonya Harding-ed another girl? | 你对别的姑娘使出了”坦雅·哈丁”吗 |
[12:16] | 美国知名花式女单溜冰选手 曾指示丈夫与保镖用警棍攻击竞争对手膝盖 | |
[12:17] | No, in Colombia, they call it the Gloria Ramirez-ing. | 不 在哥伦比亚 这招名叫”歌洛莉亚·拉米雷兹” |
[12:22] | Mom, just because you freaked out doesn’t mean Joe will. | 妈 你崩溃了不代表乔也会 |
[12:26] | At the end of the day, | 说到底 |
[12:27] | he’s only going to remember that you weren’t there. | 他以后只会记得你没去看比赛 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:30] | I think it would mean a lot to him. | 我觉得会对他意义很重大 |
[12:31] | I know it meant a lot to me | 就像你当年为我和搭档加油 |
[12:32] | when you cheered on me and my ribbon-dancing partner, Josh. | 对我来说也意义非凡一样 |
[12:35] | Uh, yeah, ’cause you guys were so great. | 因为你们太棒了嘛 |
[12:37] | I danced alone. | 我是独舞 |
[12:42] | Next order of business, | 下一议程 |
[12:44] | uh, Lisa would like to put in a little moat in her yard. | 丽萨想在她院子里挖个护城沟 |
[12:48] | Aww, and with a drawbridge | 配一个开合式吊桥 |
[12:49] | from the sidewalk to the front door. | 从人行道直达前门 |
[12:51] | I’ve always dreamed of being a princess. | 我从小就有个公主梦 |
[12:53] | All in favor? | 大家同意吗 |
[12:54] | – Aye! – Eyesore. | -爱[同意] -“哎”哟妈呀 |
[12:56] | Claire, did you say something? | 克莱尔 你说什么了吗 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. You’re just gonna rubber-stamp Princess Lisa here, | 抱歉 你们就这么通过了丽莎公主的申请 |
[13:01] | and I can’t have a She Shed in my backyard? | 但我却不能在自家后院盖女人窝吗 |
[13:03] | Could you please wait your turn? | 你能等轮到你时在说吗 |
[13:04] | W-We haven’t moved on to new business yet. | 我们还没到新议题呢 |
[13:06] | Fine. Motion to discuss new business? | 行 申请讨论新议题 |
[13:09] | Seconded. Recognizing Claire Dunphy. Thank you. | 附议 准许克莱尔·邓菲发言 感谢你 |
[13:12] | I’m not leaving here until I have my permit. | 我拿到我的许可之前是不会走的 |
[13:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:15] | I submitted a request to build a simple structure | 我投递了搭建一个简单建物的申请 |
[13:18] | you can’t even see from the street. | 从街上看不到 不影响景观 |
[13:20] | Speaking of which, why is nobody sounding the alarm | 说到影响 为什么没有人 |
[13:23] | over Gary’s avant-garde mailbox? | 给盖里的前卫邮箱踩刹车 |
[13:26] | – It’s a penis, Gary. – Honey. | -形状就是个鸡鸡啊 盖里 -宝贝 |
[13:28] | What? What? Oh! What are you doing here? | 干嘛 什么 你来这里干嘛 |
[13:30] | I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还打算问你这个问题呢 |
[13:31] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. Keep up the great work. | 抱歉打扰了 请继续你们的出色工作 |
[13:33] | It couldn’t have been easy | 同志们真是辛苦了 |
[13:34] | keeping that sewer gator under wraps. | 不让下水道鳄鱼新闻流出 造成恐慌 |
[13:36] | What alligator? | 哪有什么鳄鱼 |
[13:38] | No, that. | 这样是不对的 |
[13:39] | See that? That’s not fair. | 就是这样 这不公平啊 |
[13:40] | Just because I’m not part of your little cul-de-sac cult — | 就因为我不是你们业主协会邪教的一份子 |
[13:43] | – your little cult-de-sac — – Oh, that was a good one. | -你们这业主”邪”会 -这哏不错 |
[13:46] | I think you made your point. Why don’t we get going? | 我觉得大家懂你意思了 我们走吧 |
[13:47] | Claire, this is the first we’re hearing about your She Shed. | 克莱尔 我们没听过你的女人窝啊 |
[13:50] | Oh. Then I’ve got something for you right here. | 那我这里有个东西给你们 |
[13:53] | She’s got a gun! | 她有枪 |
[13:55] | It’s a letter, Lisa — | 是一封信好吗 丽莎 |
[13:56] | a rejection letter on HOA stationery. | 印有业主协会字样的拒绝信件 |
[14:00] | Stationery? | 信件吗 |
[14:01] | In the interest of saving trees, | 为了减少树木砍伐 |
[14:03] | we do all our correspondence via e-mail. | 我们所有的信件来往都是通过电邮 |
[14:05] | Come on, Claire, we don’t need to sit here | 走啦 克莱尔 我们不需要坐在这里 |
[14:06] | and listen to these pillars of the community. | 听这些社区栋梁说的话 |
[14:08] | Then who sent me this letter? | 那这封信是谁寄给我的 |
[14:10] | Who knew I even wanted a She Shed? | 还有谁知道我想搭个女人窝 |
[14:12] | Who even…cared? | 有谁会在意这个呢 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[14:22] | It’s a straight shot, pal. | 小家伙 就是个直射 |
[14:24] | You got this. How are you feeling? | 你能行 你感觉如何 |
[14:26] | I’m nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[14:28] | My son was being tested as an athlete, | 我儿子正在接受运动员的考验 |
[14:30] | but I was being tested as a father. | 而我也在接受当父亲的考验 |
[14:32] | What I said then would help shape the man Joe would become. | 我那一刻说的话将会影响乔人格的发展 |
[14:36] | Nerves are for losers. | 废物才会紧张 |
[14:38] | What you’re feeling is excitement | 你现在的感觉是兴奋 |
[14:40] | because for the first time in your life | 因为这是你人生第一次 |
[14:41] | you’re doing something that actually matters. | 在做真正有意义的事情 |
[14:44] | These other kids — they want you to choke | 其他的那些孩子 都想你怯场 |
[14:46] | because you’re king of the mountain, | 因为你是山丘之王 君临天下 |
[14:47] | and they’re climbing to reach you. | 而他们也想爬上山顶 |
[14:49] | You’ve got to be ready to step on their fingers. | 所以你得准备好踩掉他们登顶的手指 |
[14:51] | That sounds mean. | 感觉好狠心啊 |
[14:52] | They would do the same thing to you. | 他们也会对你做同样的事 |
[14:56] | And have fun. | 然后享受过程啊 |
[15:10] | Huh. That’s new. | 这挺新鲜 |
[15:13] | She’s right behind me. She knows about the letter. | 她就在我后面 她知道假信的事了 |
[15:16] | What are we gonna do? We have to think of an excuse. | 我们该怎么办 我们得想个解释啊 |
[15:17] | We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[15:22] | Huh. Guess she hit a light. | 她可能遇到红灯了 |
[15:23] | All right. Well, let’s think this through. | 好吧 那我们来想想 |
[15:26] | Really, Phil?! You just turned and ran? | 不是吧 菲尔 你就转身逃跑吗 |
[15:29] | Sweetheart, I… | 亲爱的 我… |
[15:32] | – I… – Don’t you run again. | -我 -你别想跑 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:34] | I have one question. Why? | 我只有一个问题 为什么 |
[15:36] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[15:38] | How is it complicated? | 怎么一言难尽了 |
[15:39] | You printed fake stationery and forged a letter | 你印假的信纸 伪造一封信 |
[15:42] | so you could have a stupid batting cage. | 就为了让自己有个傻逼击球场 |
[15:44] | – It’s not his fault. – Luke — | -这不是他的错 -卢克 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna tell her. | 我来告诉她 |
[15:48] | – He got scared. – What? | -他害怕了 -什么 |
[15:49] | He thought you would like | 他害怕你以后 |
[15:49] | being out there alone in your shed so much | 会想整天泡在你的女人窝里 |
[15:51] | you’d stop wanting to spend time with him. | 你不会想再跟他待在一起 |
[15:53] | Come on. | 怎么会 |
[15:54] | He was worried maybe you’d start sleeping out there. | 他担心说不定你哪天就开始睡在里面 |
[15:57] | Pretty soon it’s where you and your friends go to drink | 很快那里就成了你与闺蜜们喝酒 |
[15:59] | and complain about your husbands. | 然后抱怨自己老公的地方 |
[16:01] | Oh, I don’t need a shed for that. | 抱怨老公不需要个女人窝啊 |
[16:03] | We-we do it on a group text. | 我们都是用手机群聊 |
[16:04] | Honey, I didn’t know that’s how you felt. | 亲爱的 我都不知道你有这感觉 |
[16:06] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不跟我说说呢 |
[16:08] | I guess I’m not comfortable being vulnerable… | 可能我不好意思露出内心的脆弱 |
[16:10] | …except-except with Luke. | 给除了卢克之外的人 |
[16:13] | The whole reason I wanted to get that shed | 我想盖那个女人窝的原因 |
[16:15] | was to give myself a place to calm down | 是给自己一个能静下心的地方 |
[16:18] | and spare you some of my insanity. | 然后你也不用承受我像疯婆子 |
[16:20] | If anything, I-I thought it would help our relationship. | 我本来还觉得这会让我们感情更好呢 |
[16:23] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[16:25] | He accepts your apology. | 他接受你的道歉 |
[16:26] | I got it from here, buddy. Mm. | 剩下交给我就行了 兄弟 |
[16:30] | We got our batting cage… sort of. | 我们得到了击球场 某种程度上吧 |
[16:35] | Hey, Mom, think we can get in there any time soon? | 妈 你觉得很快能轮到我跟爸上场吗 |
[16:37] | Not after the day I’ve had! | 老娘今天这心情 别想了 |
[16:40] | Come on, buddy. Let’s try again tomorrow. | 走吧 兄弟 咱们明天再来碰运气 |
[16:44] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[16:45] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[16:48] | Here you go. | 给 |
[16:50] | What is this?! I need a putter! | 这什么鬼 我要推杆 |
[16:52] | Take it easy. You’re only down by one stroke. | 放轻松嘛 落后一杆而已 |
[16:54] | Don’t remind me! | 别提醒我 |
[16:57] | He’s fine, everybody. He’s fine. | 没事的 各位 他没事 |
[17:00] | Good luck, Joe. | 祝你好远 乔 |
[17:01] | Gloria? I-I guess you’re here to pull Joey out of the tournament. | 歌洛莉亚 我猜你是来把乔拉回家的吧 |
[17:03] | No, no. I came to cheer him on. | 没没没 我是来给他加油的 |
[17:05] | No, but I thought about what you were saying, | 不 我想过了你说的那些话 |
[17:06] | and even though you weren’t right, | 虽然你当时说得有些不对 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna let you have this one. | 但我还是决定按你说的做 |
[17:08] | You can do this, baby. | 你可以的 宝贝 |
[17:10] | I’m trying to concentrate! | 别打扰我集中精神 |
[17:12] | What is that all about? | 这火气是怎么回事 |
[17:13] | I don’t know, Gloria. You seem to make him tense. | 不知道啊 歌洛莉亚 你好像会让他紧张 |
[17:20] | – Uh, and there’s this other thing. – I knew it! | -还有就是这个问题 -我就知道 |
[17:22] | You were in my eyeline! | 你干扰了我的视线 |
[17:24] | No. Wait. Joe, come here! | 别 乔 快回来 |
[17:26] | – I’m going to step on your fingers! – Joe, come back here! | -我要踩了你的手指 -乔 快回来 |
[17:28] | – I’m the king of the mountain! – Give me the club! | -我才是山丘之王 -把球杆给我 |
[17:30] | Give me the club. | 球杆给我 |
[17:32] | Give me the club! | 快给我 |
[17:34] | Why?! | 干嘛啊 |
[17:35] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[17:37] | You’re gonna love hockey. | 曲棍球绝对是你的菜 |
[17:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:41] | If people back home knew I was in a therapist’s office, | 如果我老家的人知道我来心理咨询师这里 |
[17:44] | it would be all over the “Rumors and Ramblins” section | 绝对会在我们当地杂志上的 |
[17:47] | of the Grasshopper Gazette. | “八卦漫谈”环节 大书特书 |
[17:49] | “Liberal Left Coast Breaks Local Hero.” | “自由左派西海岸毁了本地英雄” |
[17:51] | What are you typing? | 你在打什么字 |
[17:52] | Exactly what you just said, | 你刚才说的每一字每一句 |
[17:53] | but don’t worry, it’s for my therapy, not yours. | 别担心 是我的咨询要用 不是你的 |
[17:55] | You know what? This is your therapy, | 是啊 这的确是你的咨询 |
[17:56] | and I don’t want to be here. | 我也不想在这里 |
[17:58] | Cam, come on. You need this. | 别这样 小卡 你也需要这个 |
[18:00] | Just give it a shot. Come on! | 你就试一次嘛 行不 |
[18:03] | Hello, Mitchell. | 你好啊 米奇尔 |
[18:04] | Hi, Dr. Green. | 你好 格林医生 |
[18:05] | Thank you so much for making the time to see us. | 谢谢您特别空出时间来见我们 |
[18:08] | Okay, what’s that voice? | 好吧 你那是什么声音 |
[18:09] | Are you tamping down your | 你是在试着压抑 |
[18:10] | – crazy to impress your therapist… – No. No. | -自己的神经病来让你的医生夸你吗 -没啊 |
[18:12] | …like you do when you clean up before the housekeeper comes? | 就像你在家政女佣来之前 先打扫一遍一样 |
[18:15] | I appreciate what you’re saying, | 感谢你的这些话 |
[18:17] | I hear you, and I’m gonna give it some thought. | 我听到了 我会好好想想 |
[18:21] | The hell? Can we move into this place? | 什么鬼 我们能搬来这里住吗 |
[18:23] | – You must be Cameron. – Yes. | -你一定是卡梅隆吧 -是的 |
[18:24] | So nice to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you — | 很高兴跟你见面 我听过好多你的事 |
[18:28] | Mitchell, how do you feel about how you’re behaving right now? | 米奇尔 你对现在自己的举动有什么看法 |
[18:31] | I don’t love it. Can I-Can I restart? | 不是太满意 我能重来吗 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:35] | A-All right. Um, you know what? | 好的 这个嘛 |
[18:36] | This — This — I don’t want to be here. | 这个… 这… 我不想在这里 |
[18:38] | This just isn’t me. | 这不适合我 |
[18:40] | The art on the wall is weird. | 墙上的画好奇怪 |
[18:41] | The candy bowl feels like a test, uh… | 糖果感觉像是心理测试 |
[18:44] | You know what? I’m gonna have, uh, just one. | 这样吧 我要吃 就吃一个吧 |
[18:47] | Nope. I’m gonna have all of them. | 不要 我要吃全部 |
[18:50] | Nope. I’m just gonna leave. | 不对 我要走了 |
[18:52] | Cam, the first step is the hardest, but it’s worth it. | 小卡 跨出第一步最难 但值得你尝试 |
[18:55] | It takes time to work through family issues. | 家庭的问题需要时间来修复 |
[18:58] | Yeah, she’s right. Some people spend their whole lives | 她说的对 有些人花了一生时间 |
[18:59] | trying to resolve these things. | 在试着解决这些问题呢 |
[19:01] | What would I — What would I even say to her? | 那我… 那我跟她说什么啊 |
[19:04] | That my dad left for a year with the town floozy | 我爸跟一个小镇公交女跑了一年 |
[19:08] | and I thought he was off being a war hero | 我还以为那年他是去打仗 |
[19:10] | and that I’m an idiot | 我就像个傻逼一样 |
[19:11] | and-and that I’m never gonna forgive him? | 而且我永远不会原谅他 |
[19:13] | I don’t care that he came-came back to us. | 我才不管他最后又回归家庭了呢 |
[19:16] | He lied to me, and he let me grow up thinking my mama | 他骗了我 他让我从小到大都以为 |
[19:18] | was the most important thing to him in the world. | 我妈妈是他在世上最珍重的人 |
[19:21] | He’s a phony. | 他就是个骗子 |
[19:23] | You know, maybe, you know, he did do the best | 但或许… 他尽力了 |
[19:26] | he-he knew how, you know? | 用他会的那种方式 |
[19:28] | He always did make me feel safe and-and happy. | 他总是让我觉得安全与开心 |
[19:35] | Maybe he was just trying to protect me, | 或许他只是想保护我 |
[19:37] | because he did love me with all of his heart, | 因为他的确是全心全意爱着我 |
[19:39] | and, actually, I feel like I know him, | 而且我感觉自己了解了他 |
[19:42] | like, even better now and love him even more. | 比以前更了解 更爱他 |
[19:47] | I am the person I am because of all my experiences. | 是我的经历造就了我 |
[19:52] | And I like me. | 而我爱我自己 |
[19:54] | And I have a daddy to thank for that. | 为此 我得谢谢我爸爸 |
[20:00] | Hey! That felt great. | 感觉舒畅了好多 |
[20:03] | Oh, my gosh. I feel healed. | 天啊 感觉被治愈了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, well, it’s a good start, but therapy really is a — | 很好的开始 但心理咨询… |
[20:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no. That was extraordinary. | 不不不不不 太厉害了 |
[20:10] | I have never seen anything like that. | 我从来没有见过像这样的 |
[20:12] | He doesn’t need me. | 他不需要我 |
[20:14] | Here. | 给 |
[20:16] | Have a hard candy and a good life. | 吃颗糖 祝你幸福 |
[20:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. He’s done? No, no. | 等等 他完事了吗 不行 |
[20:21] | Okay, I have-I have been coming here for 10 years, | 我 我来这里看十年了 |
[20:24] | and I am just barely scratching the surface. | 而我还不得其门而入 |
[20:26] | You call him extraordinary. | 而你夸他太厉害了 |
[20:28] | Meanwhile, I’ve been pouring out my soul to you every week, | 而我呢 我每周都来这里掏心掏肺 |
[20:31] | and I get — boop — nothing. | 而我得到的反应只有… 什么都没有 |
[20:34] | Mitchell, I did clear out the full hour. | 米奇尔 我有空出一小时时间 |
[20:38] | If you’d like to — | 如果你想要… |
[20:39] | That would be great, Doctor. Thank you so much. | 那就最好不过了 医生 太感谢你了 |
[20:40] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[20:41] | Cam, I will see you at home. Okay, okay. | 小卡 我们回家见 行 行 |
[20:45] | – You chose the right one. – I’m waiting! | -你选了正确的那个 -我在等着呢 |
[20:50] | You sure know how to hide, buddy. | 你可真会躲啊 小家伙 |
[20:53] | I’m looking everywhere. | 我到处在找你呢 |
[20:57] | Nope, not under the pooltable. | 不对 不在台球桌底下 |
[21:00] | Where or where could you be? | 你到底能躲在哪里呢 |
[21:02] | Manny, I’m very busy. | 曼尼 我很忙 |
[21:04] | Can’t this wait? | 不能之后再说吗 |
[21:05] | I’ve waited 10 years. This is happening. Sit. | 我等了10年了 别想躲 坐下 |
[21:08] | Hey, I’m watching something. | 我在看东西呢 |
[21:09] | Yes, you are! | 是的 请看 |
[21:11] | Presenting “Rhapsody in Ribbon.” | 带来演出”丝带狂想曲” |
[21:16] | You are it. I’m hiding. | 找到你了 换我去躲 |
[21:19] | One. | 一 |
[21:20] | Two. | 二 |
[21:21] | Three. | 三 |
[21:23] | Four. | 四 |
[21:24] | Five. | 五 |
[21:25] | Six. | 六 |