时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Phil, thank you so much for helping, | 菲尔 非常感谢你来帮忙 |
[00:04] | especially after Jay was so rude to you last night. | 尤其是在昨天晚上杰对你那么无礼后 |
[00:07] | I wanted to start a new family tradition. | 我想开始一项新的家庭传统 |
[00:09] | In a way, I succeeded — | 某种程度上来说 我成功了 |
[00:11] | we now have Phil Un-appreciation Day. | 现在我们有了不喜欢菲尔日 |
[00:14] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 请听啊 请听啊 |
[00:16] | Nope. | 别这样 |
[00:16] | I hereby declare the opening | 我宣布首届 |
[00:18] | of the first annual Dunphy Games. | 年度邓菲运动会开始 |
[00:21] | Hard pass. | 坚决不要 |
[00:22] | Tests of strength, games of chance — | 力量的考验 运气的测试 |
[00:25] | with the champion receiving the coveted Dunphy chalice | 冠军将获得大家梦寐以求的邓菲圣杯 |
[00:28] | and this gift card to Yogurtland. | 和这张酸奶乐园的礼品券 |
[00:31] | Phil, it’s not going to happen. | 菲尔 没人要玩啦 |
[00:32] | Your dissent has been noted, town elder, | 你的反对我已经听到了 大长老 |
[00:35] | but perhaps those who’ve seen fewer winters | 但也许应该让年轻的人们 |
[00:37] | should cast a vote. | 来投一票 |
[00:42] | Who dares accept the challenge of a noodle-joust? | 谁敢接受面条比武的挑战 |
[00:45] | No sale, Dad. | 没人买账 老爸 |
[00:47] | Oh, well. Nice try, Son. | 好吧 你尽力了 儿子 |
[00:49] | I’ll probably just drive back to Florida, then. | 我还是开车原路返回佛罗里达吧 |
[00:51] | Great to see you guys. | 很高兴见到各位 |
[01:05] | I just thought with everyone growing up, | 我就是觉得每个人都长大了 |
[01:07] | a new tradition might give us another excuse | 一项新传统也许能给我们一个 |
[01:09] | to get together every year. | 每年聚一次的理由 |
[01:10] | Oh, baby, we can get together today | 亲爱的 我们今天就可以聚在一起 |
[01:12] | for Joe’s soccer-team party. | 去参加乔的足球队派对啊 |
[01:14] | We have superheroes coming. | 有超级英雄要来 |
[01:16] | We have the Superman, the X-Men. | 有超人 X战警 |
[01:19] | That’s what Jay called my dad and me. Ex-men. | 杰就这么叫我和我爸 傻X战警[前男人] |
[01:21] | Ohh! That hurts! | 好疼 |
[01:23] | – Why, what happened? – ?Oh, it’s nothing. | -怎么了 怎么回事 -没事 |
[01:24] | It’s probably just my stilter’s hip flaring up. | 可能是我踩高跷伤的屁股又犯了 |
[01:26] | No, it’s not. | 不 好像不是 |
[01:27] | Oh, you don’t look that good. | 你看起来不太好啊 |
[01:29] | Do you have a fever? | 你发烧了吗 |
[01:30] | I don’t know. I can’t tell. | 不知道 我感觉不出来 |
[01:33] | Ay, no, you’re burning up! | 糟糕 你在烧呢 |
[01:35] | Hi, I ordered your Ultra-Soft Gel-Heel Socks, | 您好 我订了你们的超软胶底袜子 |
[01:38] | and they are both marked “L.” | 两只袜子都标着”L” |
[01:40] | And “L” is for — | “L”是指左…[left] |
[01:42] | “L” is for large. Hilarious. | ‘L’指的是大[large]啊 好好笑 |
[01:44] | I’m thinking I’ve been wearing two left socks. | 我以为我穿着两只左脚的袜子呢 |
[01:46] | I am adorable. | 我好可爱 |
[01:48] | Can you hang on a second? | 能稍等我一下吗 |
[01:49] | – Hello? – Claire, everything is okay, | -你好 -克莱尔 一切都好 |
[01:51] | but I am taking Phil to the hospital. | 但我现在在带菲尔去医院 |
[01:55] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[01:56] | I was just resting my eyes! | 我只是在闭目养神啦 |
[01:58] | – Oh, God! What happened?! – It’s okay, honey. | -天啊 怎么了 -没事的 亲爱的 |
[02:00] | I just have a little bit of stomach pain. | 我就是有点胃疼 |
[02:02] | Hang in there, sweetie. I’ll — I’m — I’m — I’m coming. | 坚持住 亲爱的 我我我 我这就过去 |
[02:04] | I’ll be — I’ll be — I’ll be there. | 我 我马上 我马上过去 |
[02:07] | Really, Schwartzy? | 你不是吧 兄弟 |
[02:08] | Calling me while I’m putting? | 我要推杆的时候给我打电话 |
[02:09] | It’s bush-league moves like that why your wife left you, | 就是这种下三滥的手段 你老婆才会抛弃你 |
[02:12] | why we still play poker and never invite you, why we — | 我们才会打扑克却从不邀请你 我们才… |
[02:15] | Oh, it’s Gloria. | 是歌洛莉亚 |
[02:16] | Jay, pick up Joe and meet me at the hospital! | 杰 去接乔 然后到医院找我 |
[02:18] | What happened? Is it Stella?! | 怎么了 是斯黛拉出事了吗 |
[02:20] | No, it’s Phil! | 不是 是菲尔 |
[02:22] | Wait a minute, I’m — I’m getting another call. | 等下 我接另一个电话 |
[02:23] | – Dad– ?- I heard. | -老爸 -我听说了 |
[02:25] | Okay, Haley and Luke are working at the club. | 好了 海莉和卢克在你那个俱乐部上班 |
[02:27] | Can you grab them and meet me at the hospital? | 你能带上他俩 然后到医院找我吗 |
[02:28] | Sure thing. Sorry, guys. | 当然 抱歉 各位 |
[02:30] | Emergency, I gotta take the cart. | 情况紧急 我要把车开走了 |
[02:31] | – What?! – ?The clubhouse is 50 yards away. | -什么 -俱乐部会所离这里45米呢 |
[02:34] | Walk the first 25, make camp, | 先走23米 然后扎营休息 |
[02:35] | and then tackle the rest in the morning. | 明天早上再走完剩下的 |
[02:37] | Forget about Joe, I’ll have Mitch and Cam bring him. | 别管乔了 我让米奇和小卡去带他 |
[02:40] | Phil, how’s the pain? On a scale of one to — | 菲尔 多疼啊 打分1到… |
[02:42] | Bo Derek! | 宝·德里克[曾主演电影《10》] |
[02:43] | 10. Got it. | 10 我知道了 |
[02:44] | Boy, they did not get that score wrong, huh? | 那分数倒是一点都没错啊 |
[02:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:50] | Okay, it’s good, but is it wow? | 好吧 是很好 但好到让人惊艳吗 |
[02:52] | We’re inviting eight people over for brunch | 我们只是要请八个人来吃早午餐 |
[02:54] | with an invitation that reads, “Friends, Romans, Hungreymen” — | 邀请信上写了”朋友 罗马人 饥饿的人” |
[02:56] | they’re gonna say wow. | 他们会被惊艳到的 |
[02:59] | Hey, Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:00] | I am taking Phil to the hospital! | 我在送菲尔去医院 |
[03:02] | What? They’re taking Phil to the hospital. | 什么 他们在送菲尔去医院 |
[03:04] | It’s just a stomach issue. | 只是胃不舒服 |
[03:06] | Please pick up Joe at soccer and meet us over there. | 麻烦你们去足球队接乔 然后到那边找我们 |
[03:09] | Of course. Oh, but what about Lily? | 当然 那莉莉怎么办 |
[03:12] | What is that? A harp? | 那是什么 竖琴声吗 |
[03:14] | No! Dios mío, no! | 不 天啊 不 |
[03:16] | The angels are coming down. | 天使要下凡了 |
[03:18] | You cannot have him yet! | 你们还不能带走他 |
[03:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:23] | Haley, would you mind picking up Lily from City Kidz gym? | 海莉 你能去城市孩童体育馆接一下莉莉吗 |
[03:26] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 |
[03:27] | Alex said she’s on a date, but she can grab Lily. | 艾丽克斯说她在约会 但是她可以去接莉莉 |
[03:29] | Oh, crap. We don’t have time for this valet stuff. | 糟糕 我们没时间等人去取车了 |
[03:31] | I’m going rogue. | 我不管了 |
[03:32] | Luke, this thing’s not fast enough. | 卢克 这玩意儿太慢了 |
[03:34] | Grab a nine-iron, try to hook a bumper. | 抓一支9号铁杆 看能不能勾到别人保险杠上 |
[03:37] | Hey, Uncle Mitchell, I’m kinda busy right now. | 米奇尔舅舅 我现在有点忙 |
[03:40] | He is? I’m on my way. | 是吗 我马上过去 |
[03:42] | Sorry, boys, gotta cut it short today. | 抱歉 孩子们 今天不能多待了 |
[03:46] | Hurry, hurry! Take him! | 快点快点 快带他进去 |
[03:52] | If Phil dies, would Claire get a new husband? | 如果菲尔死了 克莱尔会再找一个老公吗 |
[03:55] | Okay, he’s not gonna die, bud. | 他不会死的 小家伙 |
[03:56] | But to answer your question, yes, probably. | 但回答你的问题 是的 应该会 |
[03:58] | You have to move on with life. | 生活还得继续 |
[04:00] | Wait for us. | 等等我们 |
[04:01] | Comin’ in hot! Comin’ in hot! | 快让开 快让开 |
[04:06] | You’re just gonna park that right there? | 你们就停在这里吗 |
[04:07] | I did the closets for head of surgery here. | 我给这里的外科主任做过衣柜 |
[04:08] | I’m untouchable. | 没人敢动我 |
[04:10] | Phil, honey, how are you? | 菲尔 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[04:11] | Oh, back in the hospital. ?Oh. | 又回医院了 |
[04:13] | But better because of Elsie and her friend IV. | 但好多了 因为有艾尔希和她的朋友”静滴” |
[04:17] | If it’s okay, I invited IV to come live with us. | 如果可以的话 我想请”静滴”来我们家住 |
[04:21] | Well, I brought you something | 我给你带了点东西 |
[04:22] | that’s gonna make you feel so much better. | 会让你感觉好很多 |
[04:25] | Oh, Surgery Bear. | 手术熊 |
[04:27] | Our first year dating, we went to a carnival. | 我们约会的第一年 一起去了一个园游会 |
[04:30] | At the milk-can toss, | 在玩投掷牛奶罐的游戏时 |
[04:31] | there was a bear that Claire really liked. | 有一只克莱尔非常喜欢的熊 |
[04:34] | I spent all night trying to win it, but I just couldn’t. | 我花了一晚上想要赢下来 但就是不行 |
[04:37] | Came back the next night and the carnival had left town. | 隔天晚上又去时 园游会去下个城市了 |
[04:39] | So, I drove to Fresno, failed again. | 所以我开车去到夫勒斯诺市 又失败了 |
[04:42] | Sacramento, no dice. | 萨克拉门托 还是不行 |
[04:44] | Six weeks later, in Carson City, Nevada, it happened. | 六周后 在内华达卡森城 总算赢下来了 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:48] | When I handed it to her and saw the smile on her face, | 我给她的时候 看到了她脸上的笑容 |
[04:50] | I proposed to her on the spot. | 我当即向她求婚 |
[04:53] | Anyhoo, it’s come with me | 总之 从那之后 |
[04:55] | to every visit in the hospital since for good luck. | 我每次住院这只熊都会陪伴我 来祈求好运 |
[04:57] | And I was so worried about forgetting it | 我好担心我给忘了 |
[05:00] | that guess what I did? | 所以你猜我做了什么 |
[05:01] | Remembered it? | 你带上了吗 |
[05:02] | Well, I brought you your nice, comfy neck pillow, | 我给你带了非常舒服的护颈枕 |
[05:05] | and I’m gonna run right home and get you Surgery Bear, okay? | 然后我马上回家给你拿手术熊好吗 |
[05:07] | – Okay. ?- Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:08] | – Dad! ?- Hi. Oh, honey. | -老爸 -对了 亲爱的 |
[05:10] | – Yeah? ?- Just in case, | -怎么了 -为防有三长两短 |
[05:11] | I made one of my goodbye videos for you and the kids. | 我给你和孩子们做了一支告别视频 |
[05:14] | I posted it in the usual spot. | 我发在老地方了 |
[05:16] | – Okay. ?- Goodbye videos? | -好了 -告别视频 |
[05:18] | It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. | 没什么 别担心 |
[05:19] | I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[05:21] | – Hey, Phil. ?- Hi. | -好啊 菲尔 -嗨 |
[05:22] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:23] | Did you tell them about the long pants? | 你跟他们说长裤的事了吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, yeah, they had to cut me out of them | 对 他们得把我的长裤剪掉 |
[05:28] | when th– when they got tangled up | 因为裤子缠上了 |
[05:30] | in the spokes of the wheelchair! | 轮椅的辐条 |
[05:32] | Well, they gave him the good stuff. | 医院给了他上好的麻醉药啊 |
[05:34] | Well, glad you got to wish him well. | 很高兴你们赶上了祝他好运 |
[05:36] | We have to get this guy prepped for his gallbladder surgery. | 我们得让他准备接受胆囊手术了 |
[05:38] | That means they’re gonna shave me. | 意思是要给我刮毛了 |
[05:40] | Should we be worried that those could be his last words? | 我们要担心这句话是他的最后遗言吗 |
[05:42] | I got this. Phil, we love you. | 我来处理 菲尔 我们爱你 |
[05:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:45] | They’re gonna shave me. | 他们要给我刮毛了 |
[05:47] | Well, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[05:51] | So you’re sure Phil’s gonna be okay? | 你确定菲尔会没事吗 |
[05:53] | Absolutely, Pappy. Phil is not gonna die in a long, long time. | 肯定没事 宝贝 离菲尔去世还早着呢 |
[05:56] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[05:58] | Well, Joe, it’s a natural thing that we — | 乔 这是件自然的事 |
[06:00] | Bup, bup, bup. | 停停停 |
[06:00] | This is not a topic you tend to handle gently. | 你似乎不会温和处理这个话题 |
[06:04] | It’s not your fault, | 也不怪你 |
[06:05] | but many people in your orbit met with ugly ends. | 你生活中的许多人都不得善终 |
[06:08] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[06:09] | Fine. I have to pick up the party cake. | 好吧 我得去拿派对蛋糕 |
[06:12] | It’s shaped like a soccer ball. | 一个足球形状的球 |
[06:14] | You sure that won’t scare them? | 你确定那不会吓到他们吗 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause the only thing I’ve seen them do | 因为我只见过他们 |
[06:16] | with a soccer ball is run from it. | 飞奔躲开足球 |
[06:19] | Look, kid, that’s a deep question, | 听着 孩子 这是个深奥的问题 |
[06:22] | “Will I die some day?” | “我有天会死吗” |
[06:23] | And I’m gonna be straight with you about it — no. | 我要直接告诉你答案 不会 |
[06:28] | Never? | 永远不会吗 |
[06:29] | A few years back, people would live to be around 12. | 过去 人们大概只能活到12岁 |
[06:32] | Nowadays, what with all the science they’re doing, | 现在 依靠科技的力量 |
[06:34] | sky’s the limit. | 寿命无极限 |
[06:36] | You play your cards right, and someday you’ll be 200, | 你应对得当 有天你就会活到200岁 |
[06:40] | and if you learn anything from your old man, | 如果你从你老爸这里学到了东西 |
[06:42] | you’ll have a gorgeous 100-year-old bride on your arm. | 你会挽着一个100岁的美女新娘 |
[06:47] | Uh, there will be some squawking from women in their 180s, | 女人到了180多岁 会开始爱发牢骚 |
[06:51] | but, uh, you’re a successful man | 但你是个成功人士 |
[06:54] | and you’ve earned your happiness. | 你的努力换得了幸福 |
[06:58] | What is a gallbladder? | 胆囊到底是什么 |
[06:59] | Yeah, and what’s up with these organs you don’t even need? | 是啊 这些你都不需要的器官是怎么回事 |
[07:01] | You can lose a gallbladder, an appendix, | 你可以切掉胆囊 阑尾 |
[07:03] | and everything’s fine. | 啥事都没有 |
[07:04] | Yeah, kind of like husbands. | 是啊 就像是丈夫 |
[07:05] | You lose one, you just get another. | 失去一个 就再找一个 |
[07:08] | That is what you said earlier. | 你早些时候是这样说的 |
[07:09] | Oh, how did I know that was gonna boomerang back on me? | 我怎么会料到我会引火上身的呢 |
[07:11] | I didn’t bring it up to attack you. | 我提起这事不是为了攻击你 |
[07:13] | I just wondered… | 我只是想知道 |
[07:14] | have you ever thought about who you’d end up with | 如果我提前归西 你想过 |
[07:17] | if, you know, my show closes early? | 你要跟谁在一起吗 |
[07:20] | I would give my right gallbladder | 我宁愿放弃我的右”胆”囊 |
[07:21] | not to answer this question. | 都不要回答这问题 |
[07:22] | Come on, it’ll be a fun game. | 拜托 这是个有趣的游戏 |
[07:23] | Don’t you want to know who I’m thinking about? | 你不想知道我心里想的是谁吗 |
[07:25] | I guess. | 有点想 |
[07:26] | Okay, well, then, let’s just say a name on three. | 好吧 那就数到三一起说名字 |
[07:29] | – Cam. – No, come on. | -小卡 -拜托 |
[07:30] | I think you’ll be surprised by my choice. | 我觉得我的选择会让你惊讶 |
[07:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:34] | One, two, three… | 一二三 |
[07:37] | – Caleb. – You’re my everything. | -凯莱布 -你是我的一切 |
[07:38] | – Y-You — You tricked me. – Okay, who’s Caleb? | -你诈我 -凯莱布是谁 |
[07:40] | You — You met him. At — At Jotham’s party. | 你见过他 在乔撒姆的派对上 |
[07:42] | The — The massage therapist. | 那个按摩师 |
[07:44] | Well, I guess he rubbed you the right way. | 看来他按摩按到了你心坎儿里 |
[07:46] | Cam, oh, come on. | 小卡 拜托 |
[07:46] | I only said a name because you pressured me to. | 我说了名字只是因为你逼我说 |
[07:48] | I’ve had like two conversations with him. | 我就跟他聊过两次天 |
[07:50] | Look, I-I only picked him because he reminds me of you. | 我选他只是因为他让我想到了你 |
[07:53] | So sweet and open and such a good balance for me. | 贴心 坦率 跟我很互补 |
[07:56] | I-I thought he might be, too. | 我觉得他可能也是 |
[07:58] | Well, then, that’s lovely. | 真有爱 |
[08:00] | Oh, thank God. I cut the right wire. | 谢天谢地 我剪了正确的线[炸弹] |
[08:02] | Okay, what is a gallbladder? | 胆囊是什么 |
[08:04] | The gallbladder is | 胆囊是 |
[08:05] | “A 4-inch pear-shaped organ that stores bile.” | “储存胆汁的4英寸梨形器官” |
[08:08] | Like — Like a little bile cabinet. | 像是胆汁橱柜 |
[08:12] | That’s why people want us around. | 这就是为什么大家喜欢有我们陪伴 |
[08:17] | Uh, Caleb. | 凯莱布 |
[08:17] | Hey, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[08:18] | Thanks for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来了 |
[08:20] | You can set your table up, uh, down in the TV area. | 你可以在电视那边支按摩床 |
[08:22] | Sounds good. ?You got it. | 好 没问题 |
[08:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:25] | Uh, would you stop being so suspicious? | 你能别这么疑神疑鬼吗 |
[08:27] | You said you neck hurt from posing for our photograph… | 你说拍照摆姿势把你的脖子弄疼了 |
[08:30] | …so I invited Caleb over to ply his trade. | 于是我邀请了凯莱布过来做他的工作 |
[08:33] | I do not think he’s here to ply. | 我觉得他不是来工作的 |
[08:34] | I think he’s here so you can pry. | 而是方便你”窥探工作”的 |
[08:36] | Dad’s gonna be fine. | 爸爸会没事的 |
[08:38] | Since we’re on the subject, at my funeral, | 既然聊到这事 在我的葬礼上 |
[08:39] | make sure the pallbearers say things like, | 记得让抬棺人说这些话 |
[08:41] | “Wow, she’s so light,” | “她真轻” |
[08:43] | and things like, “Is she even in here?” | “她是不是没被装在棺材里啊” |
[08:45] | I don’t want to be buried. I’m donating my body to science. | 我不想被埋葬 我要为科学捐献身躯 |
[08:47] | – Haven’t you already? – I’m putting kettle bells in your coffin. | -你已经算捐了吧 -我要在你棺材里放壶铃增重 |
[08:50] | And make sure my cadaver goes to an Ivy League. | 还得确保我的尸体被捐去常春藤联盟大学 |
[08:52] | I don’t want some hungover freshman from Swarthmore | 我可不想让史瓦兹摩尔学院的宿醉新生 |
[08:54] | getting his hands all over me. | 对我上下其手 |
[08:56] | Mm. It’s not so bad. | 也没那么糟糕啊 |
[08:57] | I’m never gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[08:58] | Science is gonna find a cure for everything. | 随着科学的发展 一切都有治愈办法 |
[09:00] | Grandpa told me that. | 外公跟我说的 |
[09:02] | Quick, kids, hey, listen, Surgery Bear is not upstairs. | 快 孩子们 听着 手术熊不在楼上 |
[09:04] | Any ideas? | 知道在哪吗 |
[09:05] | Oh, right, Dad gave it to Joe | 对了 爸爸把手术熊给乔了 |
[09:06] | when he got his tonsils taken out. | 那时候他切除了扁桃体 |
[09:08] | You could’ve told me that | 你可以在我翻卢克的抽屉之前 |
[09:09] | before I looked through Luke’s drawers. | 告诉我的 |
[09:10] | – Which drawer?! – We’ll get into that later. | -哪个抽屉 -我们回头聊这事 |
[09:16] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[09:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:20] | Hey, honey, did you find Surgery Bear? | 亲爱的 你找到手术熊了吗 |
[09:23] | Uh… yeah, sure did. | 当然 |
[09:23] | He’s — He’s right here with his beautiful blue eyes. | 它就在这 睁着美丽的蓝色眼睛 |
[09:27] | I always considered them hazel, | 我一直以为那是淡褐色的 |
[09:28] | but who could tell underneath those sunglasses? | 但它戴着墨镜 谁知道啊 |
[09:30] | Sunglasses. Right. | 墨镜 好吧 |
[09:35] | Why don’t you tell me what your favorite thing is | 不如你跟我说说你最喜欢 |
[09:37] | about Surgery Bear? | 手术熊的哪点吧 |
[09:38] | Well, as you know, he’s the polar… | 你知道 他正好跟我是北极… |
[09:43] | …opposite of me. | 与南极般的相反 |
[09:44] | I mean, I hate surfing. | 我讨厌冲浪 |
[09:47] | But it makes sense that a fireman would love it. | 但是消防员喜欢冲浪也合情合理 |
[09:49] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[09:51] | In my mind, he’s a volunteer fireman during the summer | 在我心里 他在夏天会去当志愿消防员 |
[09:54] | because professors have those off. | 因为教授的假期很长 |
[09:56] | Professors have — Yes. | 教授可以…对 |
[09:58] | Oh, gotta run, honey. | 得挂了 亲爱的 |
[09:58] | Elsie’s here to give me another shot for the pain. | 艾尔希要再给我打一针麻醉了 |
[10:00] | Don’t be stingy, Elsie. | 别省药 艾尔希 |
[10:02] | Last time, it took forever to fee… | 上次我等了好久才… |
[10:09] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在 |
[10:10] | Which one of these is Surgery Bear? | 哪一只是手术熊啊 |
[10:11] | Neither one. | 都不是 |
[10:12] | I gave him to Manny when he went to college. | 曼尼上大学时我送给了他 |
[10:24] | Was that Claire? | 那是克莱尔吗 |
[10:25] | I don’t know, but we’ve given out too many keys. | 不知道 但我们家钥匙给太多人了 |
[10:27] | Look out below! | 下面的人小心 |
[10:29] | What are you doing there?! You’re gonna kill yourself! | 你在干什么 你会害死自己的 |
[10:31] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[10:32] | Dad said I’m gonna live forever. | 爸爸说我可以永生 |
[10:35] | Come down here. | 下来 |
[10:36] | Is that what you told him? Are you crazy? | 你就这么告诉他的吗 你疯了吧 |
[10:38] | I didn’t want to steal the kid’s innocence. | 我不想破坏孩子的天真 |
[10:40] | Joe, I know what your father said, | 乔 我知道你爸是这么说的 |
[10:42] | but forget it. | 但忘了吧 |
[10:43] | You can die from that. | 你这样是会死的 |
[10:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:46] | Yes. People die all the time. | 真的 人常因为各式各样的原因而死 |
[10:47] | That’s why you have to be careful. | 这就是为什么你得小心 |
[10:50] | Everyone dies. | 每个人都会死 |
[10:51] | You can choke | 你可能会噎死 |
[10:52] | or something very heavy can fall on top of your head. | 或者重物会砸在你头上 |
[10:55] | One time, I heard there was a little kid that exploded. | 有次我听说有个小孩爆炸了 |
[10:59] | The nuns said that it was because of unclean thoughts. | 修女说是因为他有肮脏的想法 |
[11:02] | Do you get all this? | 你明白了吗 |
[11:04] | Yes, Mommy. | 明白 妈妈 |
[11:06] | Those are your friends. Go welcome them. | 你的朋友们来了 去欢迎人家吧 |
[11:08] | Hi, Joe. I brought cupcakes. | 乔 我带了小蛋糕 |
[11:10] | What’s the point? | 还有什么意义啊 |
[11:12] | – You okay with the pressure? ?- If you looked under this table, | -轻重如何 -如果你在桌子底下看 |
[11:15] | you’ll see I’m drooling like a trumpeter. | 你会看到我像个小号手一样流口水 |
[11:17] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 |
[11:18] | Made some hot tea and some homemade cookies. | 泡了热茶 做了手工饼干 |
[11:20] | I’m suddenly feeling some | 我突然感到 |
[11:21] | tension in your shoulder here, Mitchell. | 你肩部有些紧张 米奇尔 |
[11:23] | Do you cook, like I do, Caleb, or…? | 你会像我一样做饭吗 凯莱布 |
[11:25] | Oh, no. Not as much as I used to. | 不 不如过去频繁了 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah, well, nothin’ says lovin’ | 是吗 可什么都比不上 |
[11:30] | like a home-cooked meal. | 家常美食那么表达爱意啊 |
[11:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | I had my own restaurant for 15 years. | 我经营自己的饭店15年了 |
[11:35] | Oh, but it failed and you lost everything? | 但失败了 你破产啦 |
[11:37] | No, I had to walk away. | 不 我得从中脱身 |
[11:39] | It’s such a stressful life. | 压力太大了 |
[11:40] | But I do miss having someone to cook for. | 但我真的好怀念能为某人做饭 |
[11:43] | Cam, maybe you want to get into these topics | 小卡 为啥不等凯莱布 |
[11:45] | with Caleb during your massage? | 给你按摩时再聊这些话题 |
[11:47] | Oh, yeah, okay. I’ll leave you guys. | 好 我不打扰你们了 |
[11:51] | And the knots are melting away. | 紧绷的肌肉放松下来了 |
[11:52] | – You know, I’m a drummer. – Big one coming back here now. | -我是个鼓手 -这里又好大一块紧绷了 |
[11:55] | Are you musical in any way, Caleb? | 你懂音乐不 凯莱布 |
[11:56] | Yeah, I was actually in a band once. | 懂啊 实际上我曾经玩过乐队 |
[12:00] | But it failed and you lost everything? | 但失败了 你失去一切了 |
[12:01] | Uh, no. We actually toured Europe for a couple years. | 不 实际上我们还去欧洲巡回演出几年 |
[12:04] | Bought me a house and a cabin in Hawaii. | 我还用那收入买了房子和夏威夷的小屋 |
[12:06] | When you say Hawaii, | 你说夏威夷 |
[12:07] | you mean the big island of Ha-va-ee? | 你说的是夏威夷岛吗 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry, Caleb. | 不好意思 凯莱布 |
[12:09] | I just remembered I need to talk to Cameron | 我刚想起来我得和卡梅隆 |
[12:11] | about the recycling bin. | 聊下回收垃圾箱的事儿 |
[12:13] | Would you excuse us? | 能让我们单独聊会儿吗 |
[12:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | You’re acting crazy. | 你不要发神经 |
[12:20] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | I have some health issues on my mind, Mitchell, | 是因为我担心我有健康问题 米奇尔 |
[12:23] | and I was simply evaluating the man | 而且我只是简单地测试一下他 |
[12:25] | who might become Lily’s stepfather someday. | 他可能有天会是莉莉的继父呢 |
[12:28] | Cam, your — your health is fine. | 小卡 你的健康没问题 |
[12:30] | You don’t know that. Phil probably thought the same thing | 这可不好说 菲尔今早起床时 |
[12:32] | when he woke up this morning. | 可能也这么想呢 |
[12:33] | Okay. Things lurk. | 疾病都是潜伏的 |
[12:34] | Okay, so that’s what this is? | 好吧 原来是这么回事 |
[12:35] | You — Seeing Phil flipped you out, | 你 看到菲尔那样你受刺激了 |
[12:37] | but nothing is lurking. | 但没有潜伏的疾病啦 |
[12:39] | Okay. Maybe I’m being crazy. | 好吧 可能我是疯了 |
[12:42] | How about if I send him home… | 我让他回去 |
[12:44] | and finish this little massage myself? | 我亲自给你按摩 怎么样 |
[12:48] | Hey! Uh, everything okay with the recycling bins? | 垃圾箱一切还好吧 |
[12:50] | What? Oh. Oh. The excuse. | 什么 那个借口啊 |
[12:51] | Y-Y-Yes, and listen, about earlier, um, | 还好 听我说 其实刚才是因为 |
[12:54] | Mitchell has a little crush on you and I was being weird, | 米奇尔有点暗恋你 所以我表现得很奇怪 |
[12:57] | but we’re all good now, so… | 但现在没事了 |
[12:58] | No, it’s actually really nice to hear. | 不 其实很高兴听到这些 |
[13:01] | I just got dumped… | 我刚被甩 |
[13:02] | …so I’ll take any validation I can get. | 所以任何的认可我都接受 |
[13:05] | Did he say what exactly about me he liked? | 他说了喜欢我什么吗 |
[13:07] | I think how not needy you are. | 我觉得是你不粘人吧 |
[13:09] | Anyway, we’ve put you through enough, you should go. | 总之我们太对不起你了 你该离开了 |
[13:11] | I’ll finish the massage. | 我会接着给他按摩 |
[13:12] | Oh, absolutely not. Please, you’ve already paid. | 不用了 不 你们已经付款了 |
[13:15] | Besides, when I leave, I’m just gonna be alone | 而且我走后就得自己待在公寓里 |
[13:17] | in that apartment with the parrot that we adopted. | 和那只我们一起领养的鹦鹉一起 |
[13:19] | Where’s Silvio? Where’s Silvio? | 西尔维奥在哪 西尔维奥在哪 |
[13:22] | I don’t know. He left! | 我不知道 他离开了 |
[13:30] | Hey, I-I just had an impulse. | 我突然有种冲动 |
[13:32] | Let’s skip the massage. | 别按摩了 |
[13:33] | I’ll grab some wine and you can meet me in the bedroom. | 我去拿酒 你在卧室里等我 |
[13:37] | Go on. Get in there. | 快 去啊 |
[13:46] | Go away! | 走开 |
[13:48] | You don’t even know who it is. | 你都不知道是谁敲的门 |
[13:49] | It’s Claire. I need Surgery Bear. | 是克莱尔 我需要手术熊 |
[13:51] | Not a good time, Claire. | 时机不对 克莱尔 |
[13:52] | Oh, gotta have it, buddy. | 必须得拿到它 老兄 |
[13:54] | You know how in college, | 你知道在大学 |
[13:55] | everybody goes through a rebellious phase — | 每个人都要经历一段反叛期吗 |
[13:57] | You know how one time Alex locked herself in the bathroom | 你还记得有次艾丽克斯把自己锁在浴室 |
[13:59] | and I kicked the door down? | 我把门踹开吗 |
[14:02] | That’s what all the fuss is about? An earring? | 你紧张兮兮就是为了这个吗 耳钉 |
[14:04] | Ugh. Where’s the bear? | 熊呢 |
[14:05] | Closet. | 柜子 |
[14:08] | I started with an earring. | 耳钉只是个开始 |
[14:09] | No one even noticed. | 根本没人注意到 |
[14:10] | So, you might need to up your game, pal. | 所以你可能需要升级 |
[14:12] | Try wearing a snake around your neck | 可以在脖子上绕个蛇 |
[14:13] | and then act annoyed when people want to talk about it. | 然后一有人谈论就表现得你很烦 |
[14:16] | Drawers? | 抽屉 |
[14:18] | I went a different way. | 我采取了不同的方式 |
[14:22] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Well, first of all, welcome. | 首先 欢迎来到反叛期 |
[14:27] | We do have more fun. | 我们这样比较有趣 |
[14:29] | I’m guessing you like it, | 我猜你喜欢这样 |
[14:31] | but you’re worried what other people will think? | 但你担心其他人的想法 |
[14:33] | A passerby likened me to a tennis ball. | 路人甲把我比作网球 |
[14:35] | And you can’t… | 而你不能… |
[14:37] | hide in here until it grows out. | 躲在这 等着它长长 |
[14:39] | I ran the numbers. | 我算过了 |
[14:40] | Even with inside-out wearings, | 即使是衣物都反过来穿 |
[14:42] | I’d be out of underwear in three weeks. | 我也只能宅在这里三周 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | Um, let me tell you about the happiest guy I know. | 我和你讲讲我认识的最开心的家伙 |
[14:50] | He stretched a tightrope across his front yard. | 他在他家前院拉了一个钢索 |
[14:52] | Didn’t worry about the neighbors. | 从不在意邻居侧目 |
[14:54] | He pogo-sticked to work, and… | 他用弹簧单高跷跳着去上班 |
[14:57] | The point is, he doesn’t care what anybody thinks, | 关键是 他不在意别人怎么想 |
[15:01] | and if he did, | 如果他在意 |
[15:02] | he wouldn’t have had half the fun he’s had. | 他就得不到那么多的乐趣 |
[15:06] | Let me ask you again. | 我再问你 |
[15:08] | How do you feel about the hair? | 你感觉这头发怎么样 |
[15:10] | Kinda like it. Yeah. | 还挺喜欢的 |
[15:12] | How do you feel about the fact that Jay’s gonna hate it? | 对于杰会讨厌这头发 你有何想法 |
[15:15] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[15:19] | Thanks, Claire. | 谢谢了 克莱尔 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I’m gonna hold on just a little longer. | 我得再抱一会儿 |
[15:22] | I need it today. Okay. | 我今天超需要拥抱 |
[15:26] | Oh. Cabinet. | 橱柜 |
[15:30] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[15:35] | I hate to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[15:36] | but if you just scream you’ll call her back, | 你就大声嚷说会打回给她吧 |
[15:38] | you might want to see how Joe’s party’s going. | 我觉得你会想先去看乔的派对怎么了 |
[15:44] | Apparently, Joe shared the uplifting news | 很明显 乔和他的朋友们分享了 |
[15:46] | that his friends could die at any minute. | 大家可能随时死掉的振奋人心消息 |
[15:52] | Hey, so, I love what I do, | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[15:54] | but I feed off the energy of my audience. | 但我以观众的活力为生 |
[15:56] | And if I’m not getting a lot back, | 如果观众没什么热情 |
[15:58] | it’s harder for me to forget I’m a 45-year-old | 我就更难忘记我已经45岁 |
[16:00] | classically trained actor in a body sock | 科班出身却穿着连裤袜 |
[16:02] | and a cape that doubles as a curtain in my van. | 披风除了当道具 还得当作车厢窗帘用 |
[16:05] | So, I’m gonna go. | 所以我先走了 |
[16:07] | Jackson, Mama’s here! | 杰克逊 妈妈来了 |
[16:09] | You told them they were all going to die? | 你居然对他们说他们都会死 |
[16:11] | No, only Joe, but in a very nice way. | 不 我只对乔说了 但说的方式很温和 |
[16:14] | Really? Because it looks like the “before” picture | 真的吗 那他们怎么看起来像 |
[16:15] | in an ad for chewable Prozac. | 嚼服百忧解之前的对比照片 |
[16:17] | Take us, too! | 把我们也带走 |
[16:20] | Joe, come here. | 乔 过来 |
[16:21] | We need to talk again about the thing. | 这件事我们得再谈一次 |
[16:24] | I think I’m just gonna go to bed. | 我只想去床上躺着 |
[16:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:27] | It’s true we all die sometime. | 我们都会在某天死去不假 |
[16:29] | But someone like you, so young, | 但像你年纪这么小的人 |
[16:31] | is gonna live a long, long, long time. | 会活很久很久的 |
[16:33] | Yeah, and the thing is, | 是的 重点是 |
[16:34] | knowing we’re gonna die some day can be a good thing. | 知道我们会在某天死去是件好事 |
[16:36] | Because it reminds us to appreciate | 因为这能提醒我们 |
[16:39] | every minute that we’re around. | 珍惜我们活着时的每分每秒 |
[16:42] | It’s hitting you hard, isn’t it? | 这让你很受打击 对吗 |
[16:43] | It feels like I’m never going to laugh again. | 我感觉我再也不会笑了 |
[16:46] | But that’s natural. | 但这是很自然的 |
[16:47] | This is a pretty adult thing you’re dealing with here. | 你面对的是个很成人化的问题 |
[16:50] | In fact, I’d be worried about you if you weren’t | 事实上 如果你接下来几天 |
[16:52] | walking underneath a cloud for a few days. | 没有垂头丧气 我反而会担心 |
[16:55] | And eventually — | 但最终… |
[17:04] | You, me, bedroom. | 你 我 卧室 |
[17:06] | I got the Syrah and I want to do something Syr-wrong. | 我拿了红酒 我想好好红红火火浪一浪 |
[17:08] | But what about your massage? | 你不按摩了吗 |
[17:10] | I said I didn’t want it. | 我说了不想按了 |
[17:11] | Come on. | 快来 |
[17:14] | Mitchell, I am so happy we’re doing this. | 米奇尔 我们能这样我真高兴 |
[17:16] | We haven’t done anything spontaneous in forever. | 我们好久没这样随性过了 |
[17:18] | I hope you like what I picked out for us. | 我希望你对我的选择满意 |
[17:20] | It is a little fruitier than we’re used to. | 和以往比起来水果味更重些 |
[17:23] | What a day, huh? | 今天可真波折 |
[17:25] | Togas and health scares… | 罗马托加袍 看急诊 |
[17:27] | Mitchell, I love you, | 米奇尔 我爱你 |
[17:28] | and I don’t want Caleb to get between us. | 我不想让凯莱布夹在我们中间 |
[17:31] | Oh, so, where do you want me, then? | 那你们想让我在哪个位置 |
[17:32] | Wha-? Oh, my God. W-what are you doing here? | 我的天 你在这做什么 |
[17:34] | Me? I — Cameron said that you liked me, | 我 卡梅隆说你喜欢我 |
[17:36] | and then you said meet you in the bedroom. | 然后你又叫我来卧室等你 |
[17:37] | You told Caleb that I liked him? | 你告诉凯莱布我喜欢他吗 |
[17:39] | You told him to meet you in the bedroom? | 你告诉他来卧室等你吗 |
[17:40] | I thought I was talking to you. | 我以为是对你说的 |
[17:42] | Guys, it sounds like all three of us could really use this. | 二位 听起来我们三个都需要放纵一下 |
[17:44] | Take it easy, Caleb. | 别急 凯莱布 |
[17:45] | You’ll have Mitchell to yourself soon enough. | 很快米奇尔就是你的人了 |
[17:47] | Cam, you’re not dying! | 小卡 你命长着呢 |
[17:49] | We don’t know that I’m not! | 这我们可不知道 |
[17:51] | I-I had a cousin that died at my age | 我有个表亲就是我这年纪死的 |
[17:53] | from a genetic condition, | 死于遗传病 |
[17:55] | and it runs on my mom’s side of the family. | 是我妈这边传下来的 |
[17:57] | And if you have those two genes, you’re at risk. | 如果你有那两种基因就有危险 |
[17:59] | That’s why I’ve been acting crazy all day. | 所以我今天才神经兮兮的 |
[18:01] | Well, then, take a test | 那就去做个检测 |
[18:03] | to make sure you don’t have that pair of mom genes. | 确保你没有那对老妈基因[牛仔裤] |
[18:06] | Mitchell, I did take the test. | 米奇尔 我的确去做了检测 |
[18:08] | I took it a week ago, | 一周前做的 |
[18:09] | and I’ve been too scared to look at the results. | 我太害怕了一直不敢看结果 |
[18:11] | Oh, honey, I’m-I’m so sorry | 亲爱的 我真抱歉 |
[18:13] | you’ve been going through this by yourself. | 你一直都在独自承受这些 |
[18:15] | Let’s look at the results together, okay? | 我们一起看结果 好不好 |
[18:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[18:21] | Okay, here goes. | 好 我要看了 |
[18:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:24] | You’re okay? | 你没事 |
[18:25] | No, my Etsy order shipped. | 不 是网购订单发货了 |
[18:26] | But, okay, here’s the — here it is. | 但 好吧 这就是结果 |
[18:28] | – You look. I cannot look at it. – Okay, okay, okay. | -你来看 我不敢看 -好好好 |
[18:30] | It’s-it’s negative. | 是阴性的 |
[18:31] | – What? – You’re fine. Look. | -什么 -你没事 快看 |
[18:32] | – Is it? ?- Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[18:33] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe it! | 我的天 我真不敢相信 |
[18:35] | Oh, now, that is something to celebrate. | 这可得好好庆祝一下 |
[18:38] | – Yeah. I love you. – I love you. | -是啊 我爱你 -我爱你 |
[18:40] | All right, guys, I’m not-I’m not dense here. | 好了 伙计们 我不傻 |
[18:42] | I-I know this is my cue to leave. | 我知道我该走人了 |
[18:46] | But what you guys have is… | 但你们俩的感情 |
[18:49] | it’s very special. | 不是人人都有的 |
[18:51] | You should cherish that. | 你们该好好珍惜 |
[18:53] | Caleb — | 凯莱布 |
[18:54] | I am so back in. | 我当然加入 |
[18:55] | I was gonna say, if you want to take the cookies when you leave… | 我只是想说你走时想拿点饼干请自便 |
[18:57] | No offense, but what do you see in him? | 无意冒犯 但你到底看上他什么啊 |
[19:05] | Oh, no. I’m in heaven. | 不好 我上天堂了 |
[19:06] | No. No, you’re not. Not yet. You made it. | 不 你没有 还没有 你活下来了 |
[19:09] | And just so you know, Surgery Bear was here | 告诉你一声 手术熊一直都在 |
[19:12] | and scrubbed in for the whole procedure. | 他和医生一起为你做了手术 |
[19:14] | That’s pretty dangerous. | 那挺危险啊 |
[19:15] | He’s a women’s studies professor. | 他是妇女研究的博士[医生] |
[19:18] | Besides, the only thing I really needed was my neck pillow. | 再说 我唯一需要的只是我的颈枕 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:22] | I knew if you didn’t have something to keep you busy, | 我知道如果不给你找点事让你忙着 |
[19:23] | you’d worry all day. | 你会担心一整天 |
[19:25] | Aww, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | You really do know me. | 你真了解我 |
[19:30] | I’m glad you woke up when you did. | 我真高兴你及时醒过来了 |
[19:32] | You almost slept through the second Saturday in January. | 你差点错过了一月的第二个周六 |
[19:35] | Why would you put it like that? | 你为什么会这么说这日子 |
[19:37] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 都听好 都听好 |
[19:39] | I hereby declare the opening of the first annual Dunphy Games — | 我在此宣布第一届年度邓菲运动会开幕 |
[19:43] | hospital edition. | 医院特辑 |
[19:45] | Tests of strength… | 力量的考验 |
[19:48] | chance… | 运气… |
[19:50] | – …and cunning. – Yes! | -及心计 -赞 |
[20:00] | With the winner receiving the coveted Dunphy chalice. | 冠军将赢得令人垂涎的邓菲圣杯 |
[20:03] | To our champion, Mitchell! | 向我们的冠军米奇尔致敬 |
[20:07] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[20:08] | Extinguish the torch. | 熄灭火炬 |
[20:10] | And that concludes the first Dunphy Games. | 第一届邓菲运动会就此落幕 |
[20:13] | Wi-wi-winter Dunphy Games. | 是冬季邓菲赛 |
[20:15] | We’ll see you all again July 9 for the Summer — | 我们七月九日夏季… |
[20:18] | Take the win, Phil. | 见好就收吧 菲尔 |
[20:19] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. | -好吧 -好了好了 |
[20:23] | So we discovered our dad made | 我们发现老爸这些年来 |
[20:24] | a series of videos through the years. | 拍了一系列视频 |
[20:26] | Every time he was in danger, | 每次他身处险境 |
[20:27] | he made a good-bye video for us. | 他都给我们拍条告别视频 |
[20:29] | It turns out he’s had the same haircut for a really long time. | 原来他这个发型已经好久好久没变过了 |
[20:33] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[20:34] | I’ve been traped in this portable potty for some time now. | 我被困在这间移动厕所里有一阵子了 |
[20:36] | As you can see by the curling edges of my moustache, | 正如你们所见我的小胡子已经弯曲了 |
[20:39] | the-the chemical fumes are strong. | 这里的化学气体太强了 |
[20:42] | I didn’t plan to be on a airplane for Y2K, but… | 我没打算在飞机上度过千禧危机 但 |
[20:45] | Here I am. | 命运如此 |
[20:46] | A quick loving good-bye | 短暂且有爱地告个别 |
[20:47] | as I am surrounded by a swarm of bears. | 因为我被一群熊包围了 |
[20:50] | If anything happens to me today, | 如果我今天有什么不测 |
[20:51] | I have faith knowing the three of you will always have each others. | 我相信你们三个会永远照顾好彼此的 |
[20:54] | My fingers’re numb. | 我的手指都麻了 |
[20:55] | To the point which it’s hard to even keep a grip on the phone. | 麻到我都抓不住手机了 |
[20:59] | No! | 不 |
[21:00] | Oh, no! It’s happening! | 不 要开始了 |
[21:03] | It’s ha- Oh. Ther’re-they’re just starting a movie. | 要…原来是他们开始放电影了 |
[21:06] | It’s-it’s “A Bug’s Life.” | 是动画电影《虫虫危机》 |
[21:08] | They’re goofy. | 视频都挺傻的 |
[21:09] | But it’s sweet that he wanted | 但他希望临终遗言 |
[21:10] | his last words on earth be something for his family. | 是说给家人的 这还挺感动的 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:14] | Also, we’ve reached a point in world history | 另外历史进程已经到了 |
[21:16] | where it’s become much to easy to film youself. | 自拍变得过于简单的时代了 |
[21:18] | Totally. | 没错 |
[21:20] | Wait, what? | 等等 你在说什么 |