时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Good morning, gentlemen. – ?Hi. | -早上好呀 先生们 -早 |
[00:03] | Max, how’d you sleep? | 麦克斯 你睡得好吗 |
[00:05] | Oh, I love crashing here! | 我好喜欢在这儿过夜啊 |
[00:07] | This is just like college — | 仿佛回到了大学时代 |
[00:09] | staying up too late, passing out on the couch, | 熬夜到很晚 昏睡在沙发上 |
[00:12] | mean Asian chick down the hall. | 走廊上有毒舌的亚洲女 |
[00:14] | Yeah. Where is Lily? | 是啊 莉莉人呢 |
[00:15] | I don’t know. S-School, maybe? | 我不知道 去上学了吧 |
[00:17] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[00:20] | We met Max in Amsterdam on what we thought | 我们以前在阿姆斯特丹认识了麦克斯 |
[00:22] | was a tour of pottery cafes, so… | 本来是一趟陶艺[大麻]咖啡厅之旅 所以… |
[00:25] | I don’t remember much about it, | 很多事我都不记得了 |
[00:25] | 荷兰阿姆斯特丹有许多的大麻咖啡馆 与各种大麻制品 | |
[00:26] | but I do remember thinking | 但我清楚记得 |
[00:27] | he was the funniest person I’ve ever met. | 我当时觉得他是我遇过最好笑的人 |
[00:30] | And we told him if he ever came into town, | 我们跟他说 要是来我们这儿 |
[00:32] | that he had to stay with us. | 必须住咱们家 |
[00:33] | And I-I-I’m so glad he said yes | 他答应了 我真的好开心 |
[00:35] | because I remember being really, uh, paranoid | 因为我记得当时一直很神经紧张 |
[00:38] | that he didn’t like me. | 觉得他不喜欢我 |
[00:40] | You two, get out of here. | 你们俩让开 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna whip us up some breakfast. | 我来煮早餐给大家吃 |
[00:46] | Whoo! My head feels like the Hindenburg. | 我的头像兴登堡号一样 痛到炸裂 |
[00:49] | Oh, come on! | 少来了 |
[00:52] | – I feel like he was funnier in Europe. – Yeah. | -怎么感觉他在欧洲时比较好笑 -对 |
[00:55] | Mitchell! Look! | 米奇尔 快看 |
[00:57] | Our crazy-expensive bottle of wine? | 我们巨贵的那瓶红酒吗 |
[00:59] | I — uh, we were saving this for the perfect occasion. | 我们一直想留到最特别的日子才打开的 |
[01:01] | Okay, well, he must’ve drank it after we went to bed. | 他一定是等我们睡了 再自己喝掉的 |
[01:04] | Who does that? | 谁会这么贱啊 |
[01:05] | Just drinks somebody’s | 不问主人家 |
[01:06] | most expensive bottle of wine without asking? | 就擅自喝掉别人最贵的红酒 |
[01:08] | – Okay, it’s a hate crime. ?- How is it a hate crime? | -这是仇恨犯罪 -这怎么会是仇恨犯罪 |
[01:10] | Because I hate him. | 因为我恨他 |
[01:12] | I ca– I can’t believe it’s almost gone. | 真不敢相信都快被他喝光了 |
[01:14] | Look, you know, I’ve only ever considered opening that twice — | 我至今只考虑过打开这瓶酒两次 |
[01:17] | once early on election night | 一次是大选之夜刚开始 |
[01:18] | and then when we thought “La La Land” won Best Picture. | 另一次是我们以为《爱乐之城》得到了最佳影片奖 |
[01:18] | 奥斯卡颁奖乌龙事件 随后更正获奖的是《月光男孩》 | |
[01:20] | I know. It’s been a rough year. | 我知道 这一年很不好过 |
[01:21] | Breakfast! | 吃早餐啦 |
[01:24] | No, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[01:26] | Is that our caviar? | 那是我们的鱼子酱吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah! Lucky I found it. | 是啊 幸好我找到了 |
[01:29] | It was hiding in the back of the fridge. | 被藏在冰箱深处呢 |
[01:30] | For a special occasion. | 因为要留到特别的日子才吃 |
[01:32] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah… yeah. | 有 有问题 |
[01:34] | Uh, first you open up our $400 bottle of wine, | 首先你擅自开了我们价值四百块的红酒 |
[01:36] | now it’s our $200 tin of caviar. | 现在又开了一罐两百块的鱼子酱 |
[01:39] | – We were saving those. – ?For what? | -这都是我们特意留起来的 -留着干嘛 |
[01:40] | A celebration, like — | 等到庆祝的时候才享用 |
[01:42] | What about when “Moonlight” won the Oscar? | 那《月光男孩》得了奥斯卡那次怎么没开 |
[01:43] | Okay, it was a big moment for the community, yes — | 那次对我们群体来说 确实是重要的时刻 |
[01:45] | Okay, you know what? Look. I’m gonna go, okay? | 这样吧 我还是走吧 |
[01:48] | But, guys, don’t defer enjoyment, | 但听我一句劝 千万别延迟享受人生 |
[01:52] | ’cause you never know when you’re gonna bite it. | 因为人有旦夕祸福 |
[01:54] | I say, make every night special. | 要我说 好好享受每一晚 |
[01:57] | Okay, well, that’s a — that’s a fun philosophy, | 好吧 你这套哲学挺有意思的 |
[02:00] | but not everyone can follow that, okay? | 但不是每个人能身体力行 好吗 |
[02:01] | ‘Cause — ‘Cause we have responsibilities. | 因为我们有责任在身 |
[02:03] | We have — We have budgets. | 我们有预算 |
[02:04] | We have a daughter, you know. | 我们有个女儿 |
[02:06] | Where is our daughter? | 我们女儿人呢 |
[02:07] | – I don’t know. Backyard, maybe? – ?Maybe. | -我不知道 在后院吧 -可能吧 |
[02:22] | Earl Chambers, | 厄尔·钱伯斯 |
[02:22] | my former business partner-turned dumbass nemesis, | 我昔日的生意搭档 后来变成我的死对头 |
[02:26] | bought the old horizontal wardrobe. | 他买了横向衣柜 |
[02:28] | For you closet non-pros, that means he died. | 给你们衣柜业门外汉解释一下 就是他挂了 |
[02:31] | Then last week, I received this urn and this note. | 然后在上周 我收到了这个骨灰瓮和这封信 |
[02:35] | “You know what to do with my ashes. | “你知道该如何处置我的骨灰 |
[02:37] | Follow the path.” | 沿着路一直走” |
[02:39] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么鬼意思 |
[02:41] | You think you can drive me nuts, but you can’t. | 你以为可以把我逼疯 但你想都别想 |
[02:44] | He can’t actually hear you unless you open the lid. | 他听不见你说话的 除非你把盖子打开 |
[02:46] | I still can’t figure out | 我还是没想明白 |
[02:47] | the meaning of “Follow the path!” | “沿着路一直走”是什么意思 |
[02:49] | I’m gonna need you to call Shirl | 我要你帮我打给雪儿 |
[02:50] | and find out why her father’s been torturing me. | 搞清楚她爸到底为什么要折磨我 |
[02:52] | – You call her! – That’s not an option. | -你自己打给她 -你没得选择 |
[02:54] | She’s a greasy slimebucket, just like her father, | 她是个油腻的小滑头 跟她爹一个样 |
[02:56] | and for some reason, she doesn’t like me. | 而且不知为何 她不喜欢我 |
[02:59] | Hmm…I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[03:09] | Hey, Manny! What’s up? | 曼尼 怎么啦 |
[03:11] | I’m not here! Everything’s fine! | 你没看到我 一切都很好 |
[03:12] | – Super-dupes. – Okay, I’ll — I’ll — I’ll talk. | -超级好 -好吧 我招了 |
[03:15] | Luke and I went to a sketchy neighborhood for tacos last night, | 昨晚我和卢克到不太平的区吃玉米卷 |
[03:18] | and he disappeared, and I haven’t seen him since. | 然后他不见了 之后我再也没看见过他 |
[03:20] | What? Where did you see him last? | 什么 你最后一次看到他是在哪 |
[03:22] | He went off with this girl. | 他跟一个姑娘走了 |
[03:23] | – With a girl? ?- Yeah. | -跟一个姑娘吗 -是的 |
[03:25] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[03:26] | Let me tell you a little something about Dunphy men. | 让我告诉你邓菲家男儿的一些事 |
[03:28] | When we come into contact with a lady, | 当我们遇到女性时 |
[03:30] | we leave her with a burning sensation. | 总会给她留下炙热灼烧感[性病] |
[03:32] | Let me try that again. | 这么说有点歧义 |
[03:34] | Um…when a Dunphy man sees a sexy skirt, | 当邓菲男儿遇见性感小妞时 |
[03:36] | he’s just gotta get in it. | 他就必须”深入”她心房 |
[03:38] | – No! ?- I get the point. | -不妥 -我懂你意思 |
[03:39] | Look, I’m just glad you came to me… | 我很庆幸你是来跟我说 |
[03:41] | I didn’t. You caught me here. | 我才没有 刚好被你逮到而已 |
[03:42] | …’cause I don’t want Claire freaking out about this. ? | 因为我不想克莱尔知道后慌张失控 |
[03:45] | Luke’s phone is going straight to voicemail. | 卢克的电话转到语音信箱了 |
[03:48] | Someone’s got a sock on the digital doorknob. | 有人在数码门把手上挂了袜子哦 |
[03:50] | I really think you should be a little worried about this. | 我真的觉得你该担心一下 |
[03:52] | Worried?! | 担心 |
[03:53] | Let me tell you something about Dunphy men. | 让我告诉你邓菲家男儿的一些事 |
[03:55] | Phil, this was a pretty rough neighborhood. | 菲尔 那一区龙蛇混杂 很不安全 |
[03:57] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[03:58] | if it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你放心些 |
[03:59] | we’ll go down there and look around for him. | 我们一起去那里找找他 |
[04:01] | We’re gonna need backup — serious backup. | 我们需要支援 强而有力的支援 |
[04:06] | Okay, be cool. | 好了 淡定 |
[04:07] | I used to live in this neighborhood. | 我以前就住在这一区 |
[04:09] | If you act tough, nobody will mess with you. | 只要表现得强悍 就没人敢惹你 |
[04:16] | Would you like to try | 你们想尝尝 |
[04:16] | a cruelty-free alkaline-water snow cone? | 人道的碱水刨冰吗 |
[04:19] | – What? – ?Free sample. | -什么 -免费品尝 |
[04:20] | You can get a larger one down at our stand. | 去我们铺子有比较大份的 |
[04:22] | We also refurbish tubas. | 我们还提供翻修乐器大号的服务 |
[04:23] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[04:25] | What happened to my neighborhood? | 我的街区怎么了 |
[04:26] | Have the best day. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[04:29] | White people with beards — they ruined everything. | 留络腮胡的白人毁了一切 |
[04:32] | Why would you even say that this place was dangerous? | 你为什么要说这里危险 |
[04:35] | It was a lot scarier at dark. There was jazz. | 晚上这里可怕多了 还放着爵士乐呢 |
[04:40] | Luke’s still not answering. | 卢克还是不接电话 |
[04:41] | We’re gonna find him, Phil. | 我们会找到他的 菲尔 |
[04:43] | Oh, I-I’m not worried. I’ve been there. | 我不担心 我经历过 |
[04:44] | Meet a girl, you lose track of place and time, | 遇见一个女孩 忘了地点和时间 |
[04:47] | not just ’cause your compass watch is missing, | 不仅是因为你的罗盘表不见了 |
[04:48] | and suddenly her cousin Rodney has the exact same watch | 而且她表哥罗德尼突然也有了同一块表 |
[04:50] | but swears it was always his. | 他还发誓他有那表很久了 |
[04:52] | Oh, look! Mario’s Bodyshop. | 瞧瞧 马里奥的汽修店 |
[04:54] | At least one thing is still the same. | 至少有一样东西还没变 |
[04:56] | There’s nothing that happens in this street | 这条街上发生的一切 |
[04:58] | that Mario doesn’t know about. | 地头蛇马里奥全都了如指掌 |
[05:00] | Let’s go over there. | 我们过去吧 |
[05:03] | So, red lights are flashing, alarms are blaring. | 红灯闪烁 警报响个不停 |
[05:06] | We’re about 10 seconds from a meltdown so hot | 还有大概十秒钟反应堆就要熔毁了 温度高到 |
[05:09] | it’s gonna turn Belgium into a pool of hot chocolate. | 会将比利时烧成一汪热巧克力 |
[05:12] | And I suddenly realize, | 我突然意识到 |
[05:14] | they haven’t properly accounted for the relativistic distort– | 他们没有正确地计算相对扭曲… |
[05:17] | Hey, what’s this building’s number? | 这栋楼是几号楼 |
[05:18] | I’m trying to Postmates a smoothie. | 我想叫杯思慕雪外送 |
[05:20] | I quickly do a few multi-dimensional | 我迅速在脑海中进行了 |
[05:22] | tensor calculations in my head, | 一些多维张量计算 |
[05:24] | I push this crying guard to one side | 我将吓哭的警卫推到一边 |
[05:26] | and adjust the synchrotron. | 调整了同步加速器 |
[05:28] | I look up at the countdown clock. | 我抬头看着倒计时钟 |
[05:30] | 5… | 五… |
[05:31] | 4… | 四… |
[05:36] | You, with the phone! | 你 拿着电话的 |
[05:39] | – What’s your name? – Alex Dunphy. | -你叫什么 -艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[05:41] | Ms. Dunphy, is my story of saving the world | 邓菲女士 我拯救世界 |
[05:44] | whilst accidently creating three new elements boring you? | 同时意外创造三种新元素的故事让你觉得无聊吗 |
[05:48] | Uh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 完全没有 |
[05:49] | I’m so sorry, Professor. | 很抱歉 教授 |
[05:50] | Nothing you could say would ever bore me. | 你说的话永远不会让我觉得无聊 |
[05:52] | I revere you. | 我尊敬你 |
[05:53] | I actually went as you last year for Halloween. | 实际上 去年万圣节我扮成了你 |
[05:55] | Okay, it’s my phone. Don’t blame my sister. | 好吧 这是我的手机 别怪我妹妹 |
[05:58] | Hey, Chelsea. Gonna have to call you back. | 切尔西 回头再给你回电话 |
[06:01] | – Shut up! Shut up! – ?Shut up! | -我不信 你闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[06:03] | Excuse me, Chelsea’s friend. | 不好意思 切尔西的朋友 |
[06:05] | Y-You don’t look like one of my students. | 你看起来不像是我的学生 |
[06:07] | Oh, thank you! That is so sweet. | 谢谢 你嘴真甜 |
[06:10] | No. Why are you here? | 不是 你为什么来这里 |
[06:11] | Oh, I have a really big job interview today, | 我今天有个重要的工作面试 |
[06:13] | and I need someone to look over what I wrote for my — | 我需要有人检查下我写的… |
[06:15] | Yeah, we’re going. I’m taking her out. I am so sorry. | 我们走了 我带她出去 很抱歉 |
[06:17] | What? He asked. You’re being rude. | 干嘛 是他问的 你太没礼貌了 |
[06:24] | – Very revealing. ?- Get out. | -太暴露了 -出去 |
[06:28] | Claire, I’m so glad you called. | 克莱尔 很高兴你给我打了电话 |
[06:30] | How come we’ve never done this before? | 我们之前怎么从来没聚过 |
[06:31] | Because we were born into a feud. | 因为我们两家是世仇 |
[06:32] | Hatfields and McCoys, the Sharks and Jets, | 血仇世家哈特菲尔德和麦科伊 鲨鱼队和喷气机队 |
[06:35] | the — the closet lunatic and the closet idiot. | 衣柜疯子和衣柜笨蛋 |
[06:39] | – By the way, I’m really sorry about your dad. – ?Thanks. | -顺便说一句 很遗憾你爸爸去世了 -谢谢 |
[06:42] | Do you have any idea why he had his ashes sent to my dad? | 你知道他为什么让人把骨灰寄给我爸爸吗 |
[06:44] | – Probably to drive him bonkers. – Well, it’s working. | -也许是为了把他逼疯吧 -效果拔群 |
[06:47] | That would’ve made him happy. | 他知道了会很高兴的 |
[06:49] | Let’s make a pact — to never be like them. | 咱们约定吧 永远不要像他们一样 |
[06:51] | I am in. | 我同意 |
[06:53] | We are two women in a male-dominated industry. | 我们是男性统治行业中的两个女人 |
[06:55] | We should help each other. | 我们该帮助彼此 |
[06:56] | Actually, do you have any sources | 实际上 你知道有谁会做 |
[06:58] | for antique pineapple knobs? | 古董菠萝把手吗 |
[07:00] | We’re doing this whole colonial line — | 我们在做殖民地系列 |
[07:02] | Ooh, I bet you Lazlo would know. | 拉兹罗肯定知道 |
[07:03] | He’s our lead designer. | 他是我们的首席设计师 |
[07:04] | Everybody knows who Lazlo is. He’s a legend. | 大家都知道拉兹罗是谁 他是个传奇 |
[07:07] | Yeah, and my only employee worth a damn. | 也是我唯一一个有价值的员工 |
[07:09] | Robot workers. Now, that’s the future. | 机器人工人 那才是未来 |
[07:11] | Right! They work 24/7, | 对啊 它们从不休息 |
[07:13] | and you don’t have to buy them a birthday cake. | 而且你不用给它们买生日蛋糕 |
[07:15] | Yeah, and as they become more human, | 机器人变得更像人类时 |
[07:16] | you can be like, “Hey, you, come into my office”, | 你就可以说 你 来我办公室 |
[07:18] | – and then you just go to town on them. ?- Yeah. | -然后”吃干抹净”了它们 -是啊 |
[07:24] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[07:25] | What happened to the bodyshop? | 汽修店怎么了 |
[07:27] | Oh, we just kept the sign. | 我们只是保留了招牌 |
[07:29] | Oh, uh, so — so no M-Mario? | 马里奥不在了吗 |
[07:31] | Mnh-mnh. We’re an artist collective. | 是啊 我们是艺术家联盟 |
[07:33] | Jillian works in yarn, | 吉莉安玩毛线艺术 |
[07:34] | Mumford sculpts with Lego, Duncan is a painter. | 芒福德用乐高做雕像 邓肯是画家 |
[07:38] | May I write you a poem? | 我能给你们写首诗吗 |
[07:39] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[07:40] | I told you it was a career. | 我就跟你说有这职业 |
[07:42] | Um, any chance that you have, uh, seen my son? | 你有没有见过我儿子 |
[07:46] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[07:46] | Oh, okay. He — He was around here last night. | 好吧 他昨晚来了这附近 |
[07:49] | He apparently went off with a girl from this neighborhood. | 他貌似跟这附近的一个姑娘走了 |
[07:51] | We just haven’t been able to reach him since. | 从那以后我们再也没能联系上他 |
[07:52] | Do you know the girl’s name? | 你知道那姑娘的名字吗 |
[07:53] | No. Uh, something Latin-y. | 不知道 像是个拉丁名字 |
[07:55] | What happened to you? You used to be Latin-y. | 你怎么了 你以前还是拉丁男孩呢 |
[07:59] | Can you describe her? | 能描述一下她的外貌吗 |
[08:00] | Brown hair, high cheekbones — | 棕色头发 高颧骨 |
[08:02] | What is he gonna do, build her out of Legos? | 跟他说有屁用 他用乐高把她做出来吗 |
[08:07] | Huh, that is surprisingly effective. | 万万没想到会有如此神效 |
[08:10] | Wait a minute. I know that girl. | 等等 我认识那姑娘 |
[08:12] | I think she works at a cupcake shop. | 她好像在一家小蛋糕店工作 |
[08:14] | Great. Where is it? | 真棒 在哪里 |
[08:15] | Well, I’m not sure which one because we have four. | 我不确定是哪家 因为这里有四家 |
[08:17] | There’s Cupcakes! With an exclamation point, | 一家叫”小蛋糕!” 加了个感叹号 |
[08:19] | there’s vegan cupcakes at Cupfakes, | 卖素食小蛋糕的”小淡糕” |
[08:21] | there’s Pupcakes, which sells cupcakes for dogs, | “狗蛋糕”是买给狗狗的宠物小蛋糕店 |
[08:23] | and then there’s Rick’s VCR Repair. | 还有”瑞克的录像机修理店” |
[08:25] | Oh, they make the best cupcakes. | 那家的小蛋糕最好吃 |
[08:28] | Stupid Max, forcing us to eat our caviar | 白痴麦克斯 害我们得在 |
[08:30] | on a regular Friday morning. | 在如此普通的周五早上吃鱼子酱 |
[08:32] | I can’t even enjoy the symphony of flavors, | 我根本无法享受鱼子酱的美味 |
[08:33] | or the — or the way that it melts in my mouth. | 或它在我口中融化的感觉 |
[08:35] | Why don’t you just wash it down with whatever wine’s left. | 那你干嘛不随便喝口剩下的酒咽下去得了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, why don’t I. | 对呀 干嘛不呢 |
[08:39] | – Cheers. – ?Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:42] | Mmm, and, of course, you know what? | 果然不出所料 你知道吗 |
[08:43] | It pairs perfectly. | 这俩绝配 |
[08:44] | I-I cannot believe I’m having one of the best meals of my life | 我不敢相信我吃着一生最棒的一顿饭 |
[08:48] | and we’re not even celebrating anything. | 却没有庆祝任何事情 |
[08:49] | Yeah, thanks, Max! | 谢谢了 麦克斯 |
[08:50] | – Thank you, Max. – ?Thank you, Max. | -谢谢了麦克斯 -谢你全家啊麦克斯 |
[08:57] | Cam, is it — is it — is it possible | 小卡 有没有可能 |
[08:59] | that we’re actually enjoying ourselves | 我们其实真的很享受 |
[09:00] | and — and that Max was right? | 麦克斯是对的 |
[09:02] | Maybe we do defer enjoyment. | 或许我们真的总在延迟享受 |
[09:03] | All those unspent frequent flyer miles, | 那些没用完的飞行里程 |
[09:05] | the boots that I have waited so long to wear | 那我等了好久才穿的靴子 |
[09:07] | that they’re no longer in style, | 穿时已经过时了 |
[09:09] | the — the — the surfboards | 还有那些冲浪板 |
[09:10] | that we’ve never used because | 咱们从来没用过 |
[09:11] | it just “had to be the perfect beach day”. | 因为要等到最完美的冲浪日子 |
[09:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[09:17] | – Mitchell… – I’m lighting it. | -米奇尔 -我要点了它 |
[09:18] | -No! – ?I’m lighting it! | -不 -我要点了它 |
[09:20] | No, that is our monogrammed wedding candle, | 不 这是印有名字的婚礼蜡烛 |
[09:22] | and we’re supposed to save it. | 我们要把它留到特殊场合 |
[09:23] | For what, Cam? | 什么场合呢 小卡 |
[09:25] | – I don’t know! ?- You don’t know. | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[09:27] | – I don’t. – ?You don’t know. | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[09:30] | Ohh…look at it. | 看 |
[09:32] | Smells like eternal love. | 好像闻到了永恒的爱 |
[09:36] | Aww…oh. ?O-kay. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | Why are you always in my office? | 为什么你老在我办公室 |
[09:39] | I do my best work in here. ? | 我在这儿效率最高 |
[09:41] | I’ve been trying to get into his head. | 我在试着进入他的思路 |
[09:43] | I even brought his favorite lunch — | 我甚至还买了他最喜欢的午饭 |
[09:45] | shrimp cocktail and bourbon. | 鸡尾酒虾 波本酒 |
[09:47] | Or that’s just what you have for lunch every day. | 那不过是你每天午餐吃的东西啊 |
[09:49] | That’s another thing Earl stole from me! ? | 这也是厄尔从我那里偷学走的 |
[09:51] | – What did you find out? – First of all, | -你发现什么了 -首先 |
[09:52] | Shirl doesn’t know anything about the ashes. | 雪儿不知道有关骨灰的任何事 |
[09:54] | And second, we’re not gonna be a part of your little feud anymore. | 其次 我们不会像你俩一样不和 |
[09:57] | – We’re gonna be friends. – She’s playing you! | -我们会成为朋友 -她耍你呢 |
[09:59] | – No… -?Let me ask you a question. | -不会 -我问你 |
[10:01] | Did you tell her we’re bidding on Belmont Gardens? | 你告诉她我们投标贝尔蒙特花园了吗 |
[10:03] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[10:04] | Because 15 minutes ago, I got a phone call | 因为15分钟前 我接到个电话 |
[10:07] | saying just out of the blue, | 说突然之间 |
[10:08] | Closets Closets Closets Closets is bidding against us. | “衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜”公司和我们竞标 |
[10:12] | Did she see your proposal? | 她看了你的提案了吗 |
[10:14] | Yes, Dad! I’m quite sure she | 看了 爸 我肯定 |
[10:15] | rifled through my bag when I was in the bathroom. | 她在我去卫生间的时候翻了我的包 |
[10:18] | You went to the bathroom? | 你去卫生间了吗 |
[10:18] | – Why don’t you just give her the company?! – Oh, God. | -你咋不直接把公司送她呢 -天啊 |
[10:22] | – Bingo! Ketchup! – What does that prove? | -你瞧 番茄酱 -这说明什么 |
[10:25] | Did she have ketchup for lunch? | 她午餐是不是吃了番茄酱 |
[10:26] | She had… french fries. | 她的确吃了薯条 |
[10:28] | There’s your smoking gun. | 证据确凿 |
[10:29] | Margaret? I’m gonna need | 玛格丽特 我需要 |
[10:30] | fries and ketchup to get in Shirl’s head. | 薯条和番茄酱来进入雪儿的思路 |
[10:32] | No! No, Shirl wouldn’t have done this. | 不不 雪儿不会这么做的 |
[10:34] | Um, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[10:35] | Uh, we finally tracked down those pineapple knobs, | 我们好不容易找到的那些菠萝把手 |
[10:37] | but they were all just bought up by Closets… | 但刚被买下 是衣柜 |
[10:39] | – No. – Closets… | -不 -衣柜 |
[10:40] | No, Margaret! | 不 玛格丽特 |
[10:42] | …Closets Closets. | 衣柜衣柜公司 |
[10:45] | Shirl screwed me. | 雪儿玩了我 |
[10:46] | You know what you have to do? | 你知道你要怎么做吗 |
[10:47] | You’ve got to hit her where it hurts. | 你得戳她的痛处 |
[10:49] | What does she value most? | 她最珍视什么 |
[10:51] | Lazlo. | 拉兹罗 |
[10:53] | I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你没明白 |
[10:53] | how humiliating that was for me. | 这对我来说有多丢人 |
[10:56] | There are parts of me that will never uncringe. | 这尴尬可能会跟随我一生 |
[10:58] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:00] | So I interrupted some boring story. | 我打断了无聊的故事而已 |
[11:02] | Dr. Arvin Fennerman | 阿尔文·费诺曼博士 |
[11:03] | is a two-time Vanderkoff Grant winner — | 是一个大奖的两次获得者 |
[11:05] | one for philosophy and one for geometry. | 一次是哲学一次是几何学 |
[11:07] | You can’t put him into a box | 你不能就这么… |
[11:08] | – because… – Could you please just read my sample? | -因为 -你能不能看下我的文章 |
[11:10] | This job is important to me. | 这个工作对我来说很重要 |
[11:11] | This is my one shot at a real career. | 这是我有一份真正工作的唯一机会 |
[11:13] | Fine, I’ll read it. And “real career”? | 好 我读 但”真正工作”吗 |
[11:15] | I’ve seen this NERP business. | 我看过这个诺普公司了 |
[11:17] | Nicole Rosemary Page seems bonkers. | 妮可·罗丝玛丽·佩奇看起来就有病 |
[11:19] | Didn’t she get in trouble for cannibalism? | 她不是因为食人事件出事了吗 |
[11:21] | No. Turns out there are no laws against | 没有 事实证明没有法律禁止 |
[11:23] | eating your own appendix, | 吃自己的阑尾 |
[11:25] | and it does help with fine lines. | 而且吃了真的有养颜美容作用 |
[11:27] | But she’s a success story. | 但她是个成功的典范 |
[11:29] | Child star, bond girl, | 童星 邦德女郎 |
[11:30] | indie darling before she lost all her money to a Fonzie scheme. | 在钱全被方氏骗局卷走前还是独立片甜心 |
[11:33] | – Don’t you mean Ponzi scheme? – ?Sadly, no. | -你说的是庞氏骗局吧 -很遗憾 还真不是呢 |
[11:36] | So, out of desperation, she invented NERP, | 然后出于绝望 她成立了诺普 |
[11:38] | and next thing you know — boom! Empire. | 接下来突然之间就成为商业帝国 |
[11:41] | I just want to be a part of something great. | 我只想成为伟大事业的一部分 |
[11:42] | Well, if I’m being honest, | 说实话 |
[11:44] | your writing sample’s actually pretty good. | 你写得还不错 |
[11:45] | Really?! Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God. It’s Dr. Fennerman. | 天啊 费诺曼博士 |
[11:48] | Don’t think, don’t breathe, keep your head down. ?O-kay. | 别思考 别呼吸 头低下 |
[11:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[11:56] | Sorry! Hello, Doctor. | 不好意思 你好 博士 |
[11:57] | Would you like down sit? | 要下坐吗 |
[11:59] | – What? – Kind, that’s very you of, Alex. | -什么鬼 -太好了你人 艾丽克斯 |
[12:04] | Um…tell me again, why were you in my class? | 再和我说下 你为什么在我的班上 |
[12:06] | I have a very big interview | 我有个很重要的面试 |
[12:08] | with Nicole Rosemary Page, and she was just — | 是和妮可·罗丝玛丽·佩奇 她刚刚… |
[12:09] | Ugh! You know she’s a snake oil salesman, right? | 你知道她是个江湖骗子吧 |
[12:11] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | People complain about the diarrhea all the time, | 人们抱怨一直腹泻 |
[12:14] | but that is the point. | 但减肥就是靠这个啊 |
[12:15] | Her science is utter nonsense. | 她的科学就是一派胡言 |
[12:17] | I mean, space stickers that give you energy, | 什么能给你能量的宇宙贴纸 |
[12:20] | and crystals that absorb Wi-Fi, | 能吸收无线网信号的水晶 |
[12:22] | and seriously — $1,200 socks? | 1200块一双的袜子 有没有搞错 |
[12:24] | Those sheep eat nothing but sushi. | 做袜子的羊毛出自只吃寿司的羊 |
[12:25] | – Are we done here? – Surprisingly, not. | -我们说完没有 -神奇的是 没有 |
[12:29] | This might sound crazy, but… | 这或许听起来很疯狂 但 |
[12:31] | I’m going to marry you. | 我要和你结婚 |
[12:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:33] | I’m sorry, first time talking to a real girl? | 抱歉 你第一次和活生生的女生说话吗 |
[12:35] | No, l-l-listen. I-I-I don’t get it. | 不 听我说 我也搞不懂 |
[12:38] | Frankly, it boggles the mind, | 其实我也吓到了 |
[12:40] | but I’ve been running | 但自从刚才遇见你 |
[12:41] | dozens of probability scenarios in my head since we met, | 我在脑袋里运算了数十种可能的情形 |
[12:45] | and-and they all end with us… | 最终结果都是我们 |
[12:48] | …together. | 在一起了 |
[12:49] | I have heard some lame pickup lines in my day, but — | 我这辈子也听过不少很瞎的搭讪词 但… |
[12:51] | I have plenty of those. | 那种词我也有不少存货 |
[12:52] | Are you a neuro-electrical current | 你是神经电流吗 |
[12:54] | because you’ve been running through my mind all day? | 因为你整天都在我脑袋里跑来跑去 |
[12:56] | But th-th-that’s not what this is. | 但这次不一样 |
[12:58] | This is going to happen, Haley Dunphy. | 咱俩肯定会在一起 海莉·邓菲 |
[13:00] | – Ew, how do you know my name? – I know everything. | -你怎么知道我的名字 -我什么都知道 |
[13:02] | Also, your pass has your name written on it. | 而且你的通行证上面有名字 |
[13:04] | I think I’m gonna pass out. | 我觉得我要晕过去了 |
[13:06] | Right, I’ve just air-dropped my contact info to your phone. | 我把我的联系方式空投到你电话上了 |
[13:10] | You just tap to accept it. | 要不你就按一下接受 |
[13:12] | Uh, yeah, not gonna…tap that. | 我是不会”要”的 |
[13:14] | I think you will. | 我认为你会的 |
[13:16] | Haley, there are forces in the universe | 海莉 宇宙中有许多力 |
[13:18] | that we don’t understand… | 是我们无法理解的 |
[13:20] | measurable forces that…can’t be explained, | 可测却无法解释的力 |
[13:24] | but cannot be denied… | 但没人能否认它的存在 |
[13:27] | and that’s-that’s what this is. | 咱俩之间就是这样 |
[13:30] | I don’t get it, but…I know that it’s real. | 我也无法理解 但我知道它是真实存在的 |
[13:37] | That was so dumb! | 这也太智障了吧 |
[13:39] | What? No, it wasn’t. You’re-you’re dumb. | 什么 哪里智障 你才智障 |
[13:41] | That’s gonna stick. I’m-I’m in your head. | 会烙印进你脑海的 我已在你脑海之中 |
[13:44] | – Okay. ?- You’ll see. | -好吧 -等着瞧 |
[13:45] | Sure, buddy. Now try and walk away cool. | 行行行 兄弟 走人时尽量走得帅一点 |
[13:47] | – Oh, I will. – ?Okay. | -我会的 -那好 |
[13:53] | We were standing right here making out. | 我们本来在这里亲热 |
[13:55] | All of a sudden, he said, “I’ll be right back”, | 突然间他说”我去去就回” |
[13:57] | and that was the last I saw of him. | 之后我就没见过他了 |
[13:59] | You guys, my break is over, | 各位 我的休息时间结束了 |
[14:00] | but I hope you find him. | 我希望你们能找到他 |
[14:01] | Thank you for your help, | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[14:02] | and the cupcakes are delicious, by the way. | 顺带一提 小蛋糕很好吃 |
[14:05] | – Those are for dogs. – Oh, no. | -那是给狗狗吃的 -不是吧 |
[14:07] | – Ay, Phil, are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -菲尔 你没事吧 -没事没事 |
[14:09] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation | 我很肯定卢克是有什么充分的理由 |
[14:12] | why Luke would abandon a make-out sesh. | 才会放弃和女孩亲热 |
[14:15] | No, there isn’t. | 不 根本没有 |
[14:16] | A Dunphy man would never do that. | 邓菲家的男人永远不会那样做 |
[14:18] | We walk away from fights, we walk away from spiders, | 我们会临阵脱逃 被蜘蛛吓跑 |
[14:21] | but never a super-cute girl who smells like frosting! | 但永远不会离开身上有糖霜味的可爱女孩 |
[14:24] | You have to stay positive. | 你得保持乐观 |
[14:25] | Nothing bad ever happens this close to a Pottery Barn. | 高级家具店的附近从来不会出什么事 |
[14:29] | I’ve been putting on a brave face | 我一直在假装勇敢 |
[14:30] | to squash the darkness inside of me, | 来压制内心的黑暗 |
[14:31] | but what if the worst has happened? | 但万一发生了最坏的状况呢 |
[14:32] | How will I tell Claire? I won’t. | 我该怎么和克莱尔说 我不说 |
[14:33] | I’ll have to smother her with a pillow to spare her the pain, | 我得用枕头捂死她免得她伤心 |
[14:35] | but then Jay will have lost a daughter. | 但那样杰就会失去女儿 |
[14:37] | I’ll have to smother him, too. | 我得把他也捂死 |
[14:38] | That’s two pillows from the same set. It’s a pattern. | 那两只枕头是成套的 成了我的惯用手法 |
[14:40] | – The police are after me! – ?Get ahold of yourself! | -我被警察盯上了 -给老娘打起精神来 |
[14:44] | What the hell? | 你手也太重了 |
[14:44] | It wasn’t me. Look, I’m still cocked! | 不是我 你瞧 我手还没落下去呢 |
[14:47] | It was a shoe. | 是只鞋 |
[14:48] | Wait, that’s… | 等等 这是 |
[14:50] | that’s Luke’s. | 是卢克的鞋 |
[14:53] | Luke! You’re okay! | 卢克 你没事 |
[14:55] | I got stuck on the roof. | 我被困在屋顶上了 |
[14:57] | I’m so relieved! | 这下我放心了 |
[14:59] | I don’t have to kill your mother! | 我不用捂死你妈了 |
[15:02] | Turns out, Luke had to go to the bathroom. | 原来卢克当时要上厕所 |
[15:04] | Someone told him it was upstairs, | 有人告诉他厕所在楼上 |
[15:06] | so he walked all the way up to the roof | 他就一路上到了屋顶 |
[15:07] | and locked himself out. | 不小心把自己反锁在屋顶了 |
[15:09] | His phone was dead, and he-he lost his voice | 他电话没电了 街上音乐声太大 |
[15:10] | trying to scream over the street musicians. | 他大声喊得嗓子也哑了 |
[15:13] | I was so relieved, I ran up there and gave him a big kiss. | 我松了口气 跑上去狠狠亲了他一口 |
[15:16] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:18] | Hi. We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[15:20] | Could you pop on up and open the door? | 你上来帮我们开个门行吗 |
[15:23] | Dunphy men. | 邓菲家男儿啊 |
[15:29] | Hello, Lazlo. | 你好 拉兹萝 |
[15:30] | – It’s pronounced “Lazlo”. ?- That’s what I said. | -发音是”拉兹罗” -我就是这么念的啊 |
[15:33] | Thank you so much for meeting with us. | 谢谢你来见我们 |
[15:35] | Have you had a chance to consider our offer | 你有没有考虑我们的提议 |
[15:37] | to join Pritchett’s Closets? | 加入普利切特衣柜 |
[15:38] | I’m intrigued, but I have a list of demands. | 我有兴趣 但我有张条件单 |
[15:41] | Ah, yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[15:43] | We have, uh… | 条件有 |
[15:45] | …uh, “Two turquoise bowls of white Chiclets, | “两个装满白色口香糖的绿松石碗 |
[15:47] | an empty office with a drain in the floor…” | 有地漏的空办公室” |
[15:49] | – What’s a “Scream room”? – I think that’s self-explanatory. | -“尖叫室”是什么 -这还用解释吗 |
[15:52] | Pritchett! | 普里契特 |
[15:53] | Girl Earl! | 厄尔闺女 |
[15:55] | You’re actually trying to poach Lazlo from me? | 你居然想从我这挖走拉兹罗 |
[15:58] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[16:00] | We were, and then you bought all my pineapple knobs. | 本来是 可你买走了所有菠萝门把手 |
[16:02] | – As a gift! ?- What? | -买来送你的 -什么 |
[16:04] | – I had them sent to you. – You did? | -我发到你那去了 -是吗 |
[16:06] | Don’t listen to her. | 别被她蛊惑 |
[16:06] | This is all part of some sick plan. | 这都是她变态计划的一部分 |
[16:08] | Stealing Claire’s proposals, | 偷看克莱尔的提案 |
[16:10] | Earl’s urn to get in my head. | 送来厄尔的骨灰让我闹心 |
[16:12] | But your little games are not gonna work. | 但你的小伎俩是不会成功的 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Yeah, how do you explain | 是的 你要怎么解释 |
[16:16] | the red ketchup stains on my proposal, French Fries? | 我提案上面的番茄酱 薯条妹 |
[16:19] | I never use ketchup. | 我从不沾番茄酱 |
[16:20] | I like my fries the way I like my Lazlo… | 我吃薯条跟与拉兹罗亲密时一样 |
[16:23] | undressed. | 光着来 |
[16:25] | Twiddle-Dee. | 小低低 |
[16:26] | You guys have a really complicated relationship. | 你们俩的关系好复杂啊 |
[16:29] | And what’s that red stain? | 你那红色的污渍是什么 |
[16:35] | Shrimp cocktail sauce, uh-oh. | 鸡尾酒虾酱 |
[16:36] | Dad! | 爸 |
[16:37] | – Shirl… – ?Save it. | -雪儿 -省省吧 |
[16:38] | We could have been friends. Well, forget it. | 我们本来可以当好朋友呢 但算了吧 |
[16:41] | Game on. | 要战便战 |
[16:43] | Shirl… | 雪儿 |
[16:45] | What is she up to? | 她有什么诡计 |
[16:46] | No, no. Your crazy conspiracy theories just cost me a friend. | 没有 你的神经病阴谋论害我损失了朋友 |
[16:50] | I thought I’d finally found | 我还以为我终于找到了 |
[16:51] | an — an ally in this industry, | 一个业界盟友 |
[16:52] | somebody to… to climb the hill with. | 一个与我… 共登山巅的伙伴 |
[16:55] | Up the hill! Oh, my God! That’s it! | 共登山巅 天啊 就是这个 |
[16:58] | No, no, you do not get to have an epiphany right now! | 不行 不许你现在跟我来顿悟这招 |
[17:01] | I am furious at you! | 我要被你气炸了 |
[17:02] | The answer is…yes. | 我的回答是 我愿意 |
[17:06] | People say that NERP | 很多人说诺普 |
[17:08] | is nothing more than a con job, | 不过是骗钱的玩意 |
[17:10] | a cash-grab vanity project from a kooky actress. | 脑残女演员的刷脸骗钱项目 |
[17:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was that a question? | 抱歉 这是在提问吗 |
[17:15] | – No. ?- Oh, okay. | -不是 -那就好 |
[17:17] | But… | 但是 |
[17:18] | is it true? | 真是这样吗 |
[17:19] | – They don’t tell me things. – Who’s “They”? | -他们总不跟我说真话 -“他们”是指谁 |
[17:22] | See, I don’t see NERP as, like, a business. | 我不觉得诺普是个生意 |
[17:25] | – It’s more, like, a kind of… – Like a way of life! Me too! | -这更像是种… -生活方式 我也是 |
[17:28] | Walt Disney once… envisioned… | 迪士尼创办人华特·迪士尼曾发想过 |
[17:31] | a magical world… | 一个魔法世界… |
[17:33] | …and people told him he was mad. | 但别人都说他是疯子 |
[17:36] | They called it “Walt’s Folly.” | 他们称那地方为”华特蠢地” |
[17:37] | – But you know what that place became? – Disneyland. | -但你知道后来那里变成哪儿了吗 -迪士尼乐园 |
[17:40] | – That was not a question. – Oh, I — I’m sorry. | -我没有在问你 -对不起 |
[17:46] | That place is Disneyland. | 那地方成了迪士尼乐园 |
[17:48] | What?! That’s crazy. Didn’t see it coming. | 真的假的 不是吧 完全没猜到 |
[17:51] | I want to turn NERP | 我希望把我公司 |
[17:53] | into the next Disney-Facebook-Tesla-Botox. | 变成下一个迪士尼 脸书 特斯拉 肉毒针 |
[17:56] | It’s a world changer. It’s a road map to the future. | 能改变世界 变成通向未来的道路 |
[18:02] | That was a question! | 这是个问题啊 |
[18:05] | Alright, listen. | 算了 听我说 |
[18:07] | I really liked your writing sample, it’s true. | 我很喜欢你写的样品文章 真心的 |
[18:10] | But… | 但是… |
[18:12] | …we have a lot of candidates | 我们有很多应征者 |
[18:15] | with more experience and famous-er parents, | 有丰富的经验 更有名气的父母 |
[18:17] | so… | 所以… |
[18:18] | fly away, little birdie. | 飞走吧 小鸟 |
[18:22] | Flap. Flap, flap. | 啪嗒 啪嗒 啪嗒 |
[18:26] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[18:32] | You and me — this is gonna happen. | 你和我 咱俩肯定能行 |
[18:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:36] | There are forces in the universe that we don’t understand. | 宇宙中有许多力是我们无法理解的 |
[18:39] | They can’t be explained, but they cannot be denied, | 它们无法被解释 但它们的存在也无法否认 |
[18:41] | and that is what this is. | 而我们也是一样 |
[18:43] | I don’t — I don’t get it, but I know that it’s real. | 我无法理解 但我知道这是真实存在的 |
[18:47] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[18:48] | That is just what I said to all of those haters | 我也是这么跟那些喷子说的 |
[18:51] | who told me that my crystal energy stickers | 就是那些说我的水晶能量贴纸 |
[18:53] | did not improve your colon health. | 并不能改善结肠健康的人 |
[18:55] | Uh! ?Crazy. | 神经病 |
[18:56] | They do if you, you know… | 是能有效的 只要… |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:58] | So, um, does that mean that I will see you Monday morning? | 所以下周一早上我们能再见吗 |
[19:01] | Let’s make it Tuesday | 周二吧 |
[19:02] | ’cause I like to spend Mondays in a flotation tank. | 因为我周一喜欢在漂浮缸里待着 |
[19:07] | As young men, we’d hike this path up to an old oak tree, | 年轻时 我们沿着这条路爬到这棵老橡树 |
[19:10] | where we’d brainstorm how to conquer the closet universe. | 我们一起动脑想着怎么征服衣柜世界 |
[19:13] | We foolishly thought that we knew everything back then. | 我们当年傻傻地以为自己什么都懂 |
[19:17] | But hopefully, I’ve learned a few things through the years. | 但我乐观地希望我这些年来有学到几件事 |
[19:23] | Like, live today as if there is no tomorrow. | 比如 仿佛没有明天般认真活在当下 |
[19:27] | it’s not too late to right past wrongs, | 弥补过去的错误何时都不晚 |
[19:30] | and when things are looking down, look up… | 当一切都在走下坡时 要向上看 |
[19:35] | …or take chances you never imagined you would. | 抓住你永远以为自己不会尝试的机会 |
[19:40] | 阿尔文·费诺曼博士 拒绝 接受 | |
[19:45] | “You stupid softy, I knew you’d do it. | “你个傻逼娘炮 我就知道你会做 |
[19:49] | Did you try to do something special? | 你有没有有试着搞点煽情的啊 |
[19:52] | Was it at sunset? | 是不是日落时分 |
[19:54] | It was at sunset, wasn’t it? | 就是日落时分 对吧 |
[19:57] | Sucker. I win. | 娘们 我赢了 |
[20:00] | See you in hell.” | 咱们地狱再见” |
[20:04] | I look forward to that. | 我拭目以待 |
[20:24] | Whoo! ?Ohh, this is amazing! | 这太爽了 |
[20:25] | I know! We should have done this years ago. | 对啊 我们好几年前就该这么做了 |
[20:27] | Whoa. I’m a little cold. Are you a little cold? | 我有点冷啊 你是不是也有点冷 |
[20:28] | Yeah, the parts of me that I can still feel sure are. ?Yeah. | 是啊 我还没被冻僵的部位的确有点冷 |
[20:31] | Oh, look at those suckers on their way home from work. | 看看那些下班在回家路上的废柴 |
[20:33] | Enjoy the rat race! | 祝生意场狗咬狗愉快啊 |
[20:35] | – Don’t forget to pay your taxes! – Yeah! | -别忘了要纳税啊 -对啊 |
[20:38] | Hey, did you see the story about that, um, dinosaur fish? | 你有没有读到那个… 恐龙鱼的文章 |
[20:41] | It said it had the head of… a head of a snake or something. | 文章说它的头… 是个蛇的头之类的 |
[20:44] | Yeah, 16 rows of teeth, uh-huh. | 有 有16排牙齿嘛 |
[20:47] | Hey, do you think that we look like seals from underneath? | 你觉得我们从水下看像两只海豹吗 |
[20:50] | Mitchell, w-what are we doing? | 米奇尔 我们这是在干嘛 |
[20:51] | What are we… We’re living our lives, is what we’re doing. | 我们在干… 我们这是在享受人生啊 |
[20:55] | Yeah, but I, uh, I’m just asking, | 是啊 我知道 我只是问问 |
[20:56] | but was imagining it more fun? | 但想象是不是比现实做更有意思啊 |
[20:59] | Well, it was warmer. | 好歹更暖和 |
[21:00] | You know, I like looking forward to things. | 你知道吗 我很喜欢期待一件事情 |
[21:03] | Carly Simon’s big hit was “Anticipation”, | 女歌手卡莉·赛门的名曲是”预期” |
[21:06] | not “Remember That Cool Thing We Did”. | 不是”还记得我们做过的那些牛逼事”吗 |
[21:08] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[21:09] | L-Let’s go back, we’ll buy a bottle of wine that we’ll never open | 我们就回去 买一瓶永远没机会开的酒 |
[21:12] | and a candle that we’ll never light, | 一根永远没机会点的蜡烛 |
[21:13] | – call it a day, huh? – That sounds wonderful. | -然后今天就收工 -这主意听起来很赞 |
[21:15] | Okay, but stop touching my feet. | 好了 但你别再碰我脚了 |
[21:17] | I didn’t touch you. | 我没碰你脚 |
[21:18] | I didn’t touch you. | 我没碰你的脚 |
[21:19] | – You didn’t… – I didn’t touch you. | -你没… -我没碰你 |
[21:20] | – Dinosaur fish! Dinosaur fish! – Dinosaur fish! Dinosaur fish! | -恐龙鱼 是恐龙鱼 -恐龙鱼 恐龙鱼 |
[21:24] | Mitchell! Mitchell, do not leave me alone! | 米奇尔 米奇尔 不许你留下我一个人 |