时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[00:02] | Jay, where are you? What are you doing? | 杰 你在哪 正在做什么 |
[00:04] | I’m just walking into my house. | 我正要进我家门 |
[00:05] | Stop! Don’t you take another step! | 停下 一步都别往前走了 |
[00:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么疯话 |
[00:09] | Claire just told me your Valentine’s | 克莱尔刚告诉我你为歌洛莉亚 |
[00:10] | plans for Gloria. | 准备的情人节计划 |
[00:11] | You’re walking into a buzz saw! | 你这么进家门就死定了 |
[00:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[00:21] | What am I looking at here? | 你们这是什么扮相 |
[00:22] | – Nothing. – Oh, it’s a role-playing thing we do on Valentine’s. | -没什么 -是我们的情人节角色扮演 |
[00:24] | – It bumps the lovemaking up a notch. – ?Phil, why? | -让滚床单更有激情 -不说能死吗菲尔 |
[00:26] | Gloria is mad at you. | 歌洛莉亚在生你的气 |
[00:27] | If you walk in there with some lame gift, | 如果你拿着应付了事的礼物进屋 |
[00:29] | she will bite your head right off, mister. | 她会要了你的命的 先生 |
[00:31] | Well, you worried for nothing. | 你这是瞎操心 |
[00:32] | I bought her a nice cookie, | 我给她买了块精致的饼干 |
[00:33] | and the biggest Mylar balloon they sold at the grocery store. | 还有超市卖的最大的聚纤气球 |
[00:36] | Wake up, man! You’re losing her! | 醒醒吧老头 你要失去她了 |
[00:38] | When did you talk to Gloria? | 你什么时候和歌洛莉亚聊过 |
[00:39] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[00:41] | I’m just taking Claire up to the overlook on Mulholland | 我要带克莱尔去穆赫兰道的眺望塔 |
[00:43] | for a little old-school make-out sesh. | 在那里来一段老派亲热 |
[00:45] | Oh, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[00:46] | You’re so good at Valentine things… | 你真会过情人节 |
[00:48] | unlike some ungrateful, selfish men | 不像某个不知感恩的自私鬼 |
[00:52] | that don’t appreciate women! | 一点都不知道珍惜女人 |
[00:56] | – You need to step it up tonight. – How? | -你今晚得多花点心思 -怎么做 |
[00:58] | By dressing up in costumes like weirdos? | 像怪胎一样玩角色扮演吗 |
[01:00] | It’s not weird, Dad. It’s fun. | 这并不怪 爸 挺好玩的 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Tonight, we get to be 17 again, | 是的 今晚我们得以重返十七岁 |
[01:04] | when we were just a couple of innocent, wide-eyed virgins. | 当时我们都还是纯洁天真的处子 |
[01:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:09] | I’m not doing it. | 我才不要 |
[01:10] | Today, when Gloria found out what we were doing, she said, | 今天歌洛莉亚知道我们的计划时说 |
[01:13] | “Damn it, Phil. You are so good at Valentine’s. | “该死的 菲尔 你真会过情人节 |
[01:15] | I wish Jay was as sexy as you.” | 我真希望杰和你一样性感” |
[01:17] | She never said that. | 她从没说过那种话 |
[01:18] | I’m paraphrasing. | 大概就是这意思了 |
[01:19] | Okay, call Gloria, | 好吧 打给歌洛莉亚 |
[01:20] | tell her to meet you at a hotel bar, | 告诉她去酒店酒吧等你 |
[01:21] | and then you show up as some romantic character. | 然后你扮成某个浪漫角色现身 |
[01:24] | – Who would I be? – Anybody. | -我能扮成谁 -谁都行 |
[01:26] | Think of the most exotic person you can. | 一个你能想到的最具异域风情的人 |
[01:28] | General Eisenhower, | 艾森豪威尔将军 |
[01:29] | the father of the American freeway. | 美国高速公路之父 |
[01:31] | You’re gonna want to think a little sexier than that. | 得想个比这更性感些的人 |
[01:32] | You have not seen the right photos. | 你们看的那些照片都照得不好 |
[01:49] | What are you doing? I thought he was taking you out to dinner. | 你怎么吃上了 他不是要带你出去吃晚餐吗 |
[01:51] | I’m pre-eating so I don’t look like a pig. | 我先吃点免得到时像猪一样能吃 |
[01:53] | Oh, please tell me you don’t eat on dates. | 求你告诉我你去约会时不会大吃特吃 |
[01:55] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 哪个男人这么幸运 |
[01:56] | Oh, this professor from Alex’s college. | 是艾丽克斯大学的一个教授 |
[01:59] | Normally, I wouldn’t go out with a guy like that, | 通常我不和那种男人约会 |
[02:01] | but there’s something about him. | 但他有点特别的魅力 |
[02:03] | “Something about him”? | “有点特别的魅力” |
[02:04] | He’s a genius. | 他可是天才 |
[02:05] | He’s one of the most respected minds on campus, | 他是我们大学最受敬仰的学者之一 |
[02:08] | who also happens to look like the protagonist | 还刚好长得像简·奥斯汀小说里写的 |
[02:09] | from a Jane Austen novel. | 一个男主角 |
[02:11] | He’s totally out of your league. | 你完全配不上他 |
[02:13] | Oh, well, now you’re being crazy. | 现在你说的可是疯话了 |
[02:14] | Are you into him or something? | 你喜欢他还是怎么的 |
[02:16] | No! I’m just genuinely concerned | 不 我是真的担心 |
[02:17] | you’re going to embarrass yourself or me. | 你会让自己或我丢人 |
[02:19] | At least look up the difference between astrology and astronomy. | 至少查一查占星学和天文学的区别吧 |
[02:21] | Okay, alls I know is, | 我只知道 |
[02:23] | is that you’re being a real Capricorn right now. | 你现在这嘴脸可真是典型的摩羯座 |
[02:25] | The sun revolves around the Earth, | 太阳是围着地球转的 |
[02:27] | and not you. | 不是围着你 |
[02:29] | I cannot believe we got into this restaurant. | 我真不敢相信我们订到了这家餐厅 |
[02:31] | I know. Oh, you know what? | 就是说 你猜怎么着 |
[02:32] | Let’s take a picture and use Facebook the way it was intended. | 脸书不就是为了在这种时候发照片炫耀的吗 |
[02:35] | Oh, to find out how racist our high-school friends are? | 为了发现我们高中老友原来那么爱搞歧视 |
[02:37] | No, to make people in our lives | 不 为了让我们的亲朋好友 |
[02:38] | feel worse about their lives. | 觉得过得不如我们好 |
[02:41] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:42] | Your table’s being set up right now. | 二位的桌子马上就备好了 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:46] | – Oh, my G- No. – ?What? | -我的天 不 -怎么了 |
[02:47] | – Th-that’s Luke. ?- No. We ca- | -那是卢克 -不 我们不能… |
[02:49] | – We can’t sit there. I’m s- – No, we can’t sit next to — | -我们不能坐在那 -我们不能坐他旁边 |
[02:50] | Can we have a-can we have a different table? | 能不能给我们换张桌 |
[02:52] | I’m sorry, not tonight. | 抱歉 今晚可不行 |
[02:54] | If you guys don’t want it, I have 10 other people who do. | 如果你们不坐的话 还有十个人等着呢 |
[02:56] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[02:58] | Tonight was supposed to be a romantic night. | 今晚本该是浪漫的一晚 |
[03:00] | ?I-I don’t want to watch him | 我不想看着他 |
[03:01] | make his sweaty moves on his conquest of the week. | 饥渴地撩骚他这周的战利品 |
[03:04] | And some of them buy it. | 有些妹子还真上钩 |
[03:05] | Under what gas leak is | 到底是哪的煤气大泄漏 |
[03:06] | he finding these brain-dead bimbos? | 让他有这么多无脑女可找 |
[03:08] | And have you heard how mean he’s gotten? | 你听说他现在性格变得多糟糕吗 |
[03:10] | The other day, he called us “catty.” | 那天他还说我们”阴险贼猫”呢 |
[03:12] | – He called us catty? – ?Yeah. | -他说我们阴险贼猫 -是的 |
[03:13] | You sure he wasn’t talking about the dead cat on his head | 他自己脑袋顶上那坨跟死猫似的 |
[03:15] | – he calls a haircut? – Oh, my — | -还好意思说别人 -我的天 |
[03:16] | Hey, guys! | 你们好 |
[03:17] | ?Hey, Luke! What a coincidence. | 卢克 真巧 |
[03:20] | I think it’s nice that we’re helping out | 我觉得今晚我们能帮帮老爸和歌洛莉亚 |
[03:22] | Dad and Gloria tonight. | 是件挺好的事 |
[03:23] | I know. I’m just a little bummed | 我知道 我只是有点郁闷 |
[03:25] | that we’re stuck here, watching Joe, | 我们只能待在这照看乔 |
[03:27] | when we could be messing around in a Trans Am. | 我们本可以在复古跑车里亲热的 |
[03:29] | Or…did we just take it up a notch, huh? | 还是其实我们更上一层楼了 |
[03:33] | I’m the foxy babysitter. The kid’s asleep. | 我是性感保姆 孩子睡着了 |
[03:35] | You are the foxy bad boy | 你是性感坏男孩 |
[03:37] | who sneaks over with some wine coolers… | 拿着果酒偷偷过来 |
[03:40] | Oh, radical. | 真带劲儿 |
[03:41] | Now that I’m six, I like girls, | 现在我六岁了 开始喜欢女孩子了 |
[03:44] | but I love two girls — | 但我特爱两个女孩 |
[03:47] | The Little Mermaid and Claire. | 小美人鱼和克莱尔 |
[03:52] | Oh. Joe. W-What are you doing up? | 乔 你怎么起来了 |
[03:54] | Hello, Claire. I made this for you. | 克莱尔 这是我为你做的 |
[03:57] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[03:59] | Look, it’s a Valentine. | 看 是情人节卡 |
[04:01] | It’s two love bugs. | 是两只爱虫 |
[04:05] | Two love bugs. | 两只爱虫 |
[04:06] | Three’s a crowd. | 第三只就是电灯泡 |
[04:15] | Hey, how can I help you? | 你要喝点什么 |
[04:16] | I am Gigi DeLaroca, businesswoman. | 我是女商人吉吉·德拉罗卡 |
[04:18] | Life has tried to break me, but it has only teach me. | 生活想将我压垮 但我却从中学到了智慧 |
[04:22] | So, you want a drink? | 所以你要不要喝点什么 |
[04:24] | The lady will have Campari and soda. | 给这位女士来杯金巴利加苏打水 |
[04:27] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[04:29] | I have never had that drink. | 我从没喝过那种饮料 |
[04:31] | Well, no one “camparis” to you. | 你无与伦比[金巴利谐音] |
[04:34] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[04:35] | I am Gigi DeLaroca, businesswoman. | 我是女商人吉吉·德拉罗卡 |
[04:37] | I am Raoul Matadore. | 我是拉尔夫·马塔多雷 |
[04:39] | I own this hotel. May I? | 这家酒店是我的 我能坐吗 |
[04:41] | Of course, Mr. Matadore. | 当然 马塔多雷先生 |
[04:42] | Like Andy Garcia in “Ocean’s Eleven.” | 像《十一罗汉》里的安迪·加西亚一样 |
[04:45] | I don’t think you have to explain. | 我觉得你没必要解释 |
[04:45] | Right. Um, you talk. | 是的 你说 |
[04:47] | No, I mean, um… Thank you. | 不 我的意思是 谢谢 |
[04:49] | Tell me about you. | 跟我说说你 |
[04:50] | What business are you in? Bueno. | 你是做什么生意的 |
[04:53] | Well, let’s just say, | 姑且说 |
[04:54] | I’m just a lady that works in the evening. | 我是在夜晚工作的女人吧 |
[04:57] | But I am not available to any man. | 但不是什么男人都能一亲我芳泽 |
[04:59] | So charm me, Mr. Matadore. | 用魅力征服我吧 马塔多雷先生 |
[05:02] | This hotel… | 这间酒店 |
[05:03] | has the finest closets in all the land. | 有世界上最高级的衣柜 |
[05:06] | We have lighted rods and soft-close doors. | 我们有带灯的挂衣杆和无声衣柜门 |
[05:10] | I was once married to a man | 我曾经嫁过一个 |
[05:11] | that endlessly talked about closet. | 只会无休无止谈论衣柜的男人 |
[05:14] | You’re boring me very much. | 你让我非常无聊 |
[05:16] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 |
[05:20] | I need one secondo, huh? | 等我一下好吗 |
[05:22] | Hotel businesso, huh? | 我得处理下酒店事务 |
[05:23] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Oh, my goodness. The waitress — She left a menu here. | 我的天 服务员把菜单落在这了 |
[05:32] | Now, I’m wondering if we should have got — | 我在想我们是不是该点… |
[05:34] | Oh, my God! Where’s his date? | 我的天 他的约会对象呢 |
[05:36] | Do you think he got stood up? | 你觉得他被放鸽子了吗 |
[05:37] | – Let me see that. – Right here. | -让我看看 -就在这 |
[05:39] | It’s so embarrassing. What do we even say? | 太丢人了 我们该说些什么 |
[05:41] | They’re not soundproof menus. Yeah. She’s standing me up. | 菜单又不能隔音 没错 她放我鸽子了 |
[05:44] | Women are impossible, you know? | 真搞不懂女人 你们说呢 |
[05:46] | For us, they are. | 我们的确搞不懂 |
[05:47] | Well, now I made it work once, | 有次我还真成功了 |
[05:49] | although there was a-a Rob Lowe poster behind her. | 她身后挂的帅哥罗伯·劳的海报也有功劳 |
[05:52] | You know what? I say to heck to heck with this gal. | 要我说 忘了这姑娘吧 |
[05:54] | – Get back out there, go to a bar! – ?Yes! | -去邂逅其他人 到酒吧去 -没错 |
[05:56] | I hear that. | 我赞成 |
[05:57] | – A guy like you, great head of hair… ?- Yep. | -像你这样的小伙 一头秀发 -没错 |
[05:59] | Nah, I’m too depressed. | 算了 我太郁闷了 |
[06:01] | Besides, I prepaid for my meal. I guess I’ll order. | 再说我已经提前付款了 我还是点餐吧 |
[06:04] | Just forget I’m here. | 无视我就好 |
[06:07] | Anyway… happy Valentine’s Day. | 话说回来 情人节快乐 |
[06:09] | – Thanks. – You look so handsome. | -谢谢 -你看起来真帅气 |
[06:11] | This sucks. | 这太糟心了 |
[06:16] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into doing this crap. | 真不敢相信我听你的劝玩起了这一套 |
[06:19] | – I need help! – It’s okay. | -快帮帮我 -没事的 |
[06:20] | Underneath it all, it’s just you and your wife. | 在表象之下 不过还是你和你妻子 |
[06:23] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[06:24] | I don’t know how I got her to begin with. | 我都不知道当初是怎么追到她的 |
[06:26] | And I’m starting to feel if I can’t pull this off, | 现在我开始觉得如果今晚不好好表现 |
[06:28] | she’s gonna figure out she got duped the first time. | 她会发觉她一开始是上我的当了 |
[06:30] | Let me start by saying “Thank you” | 让我先说句”谢谢” |
[06:32] | for being so vulnerable with me. | 谢谢你对我敞开心扉 |
[06:33] | I hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[06:34] | Also, I’m no expert at this, | 另外 我不是这事的专家 |
[06:36] | but I have a friend here who is. | 但我认识一个专家 |
[06:39] | Clive Bixby here. | 我是克莱夫·比克斯比 |
[06:40] | How can I make your night sexier? | 要我帮你把今夜变得更性感吗 |
[06:42] | If I can’t role-play with her, | 如果我跟她玩不成角色扮演 |
[06:43] | I’m not doin’ it with you. | 也不会跟你玩 |
[06:44] | Whatevs, Daddio. | 随便吧 老爹 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna give the phone back to Philip. | 让我把电话还给菲利普 |
[06:47] | Phil here. | 是我菲尔 |
[06:48] | Listen, it’s all about commitment and confidence. | 重点全在投入和自信上 |
[06:50] | What’s-what’s your character? | 你扮成什么角色了 |
[06:52] | Raoul Matadore, hotel owner, | 拉尔夫·马塔多雷 酒店老板 |
[06:54] | like Andy Garcia — | 像安迪·加西亚… |
[06:55] | In “Ocean’s Eleven” — I love this for you! | 《十一罗汉》里的嘛 真适合你 |
[06:57] | Did you go with the timepiece? | 你用了表的那招吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I thought at some moment, I’d pull it out, | 我就想着找机会 拿出表 |
[07:01] | smash it on the bar, and say, | 往吧台上砸烂 对她说 |
[07:02] | “I want to remember the exact moment I fell in love.” | “我想永远记得我坠入爱河的那一秒” |
[07:06] | – I’m an idiot! – ?No. | -我就是个白痴 -你不是 |
[07:07] | That silence is me picking my jaw up off the floor. | 我沉默是因为我要捡起惊掉的下巴 |
[07:10] | We’re all walking, and you’re flying, mister. | 我们还在学走路 你已经在飞了 大师 |
[07:12] | Seriously? You think so? | 真的吗 你真这么觉得 |
[07:13] | 1,000%! But don’t take it from me. | 我1000%觉得 但最好还是问高手 |
[07:16] | Clive again. | 现在又是克莱夫 |
[07:17] | Mr. Matadore, I tip my turtleneck to ya. | 马塔多雷先生 我脱高领衫向你致敬 |
[07:21] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[07:23] | All right, no peeking. | 好啦 不许偷看 |
[07:24] | Oh, no peeking. | 我不偷看 |
[07:25] | I hope you’re not disappointed. | 希望你不会失望 |
[07:28] | Wow! It’s so pretty! | 天啊 好美 |
[07:31] | You know what else is pretty? | 你知道还有什么很美吗 |
[07:32] | Oh! Stop. | 你讨厌啦 |
[07:34] | Well, I was going to say “Venus.” | 我本来是要说”金星” |
[07:36] | But sure, let’s go with you. | 但行吧 就夸你美 |
[07:39] | Come on, have a look. | 来吧 来看看 |
[07:43] | Nope. | 不是这样 |
[07:45] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Yeah, there’s a new moon, so it’s the perfect night | 是新月 所以今晚特别适合 |
[07:50] | to observe faint star clusters. | 观测微弱的星团 |
[07:52] | ?And — And right in the middle, | 而 而在正中央 |
[07:53] | there’s a variable star that I discovered. | 有一颗我所发现的变星 |
[07:56] | It’s right next to a white dwarf. | 就在一个白矮星[白侏儒]旁 |
[07:58] | Oh, I don’t think you’re allowed to say that anymore. | 现在好像不能用这种词汇称呼人家了 |
[08:01] | Yes, tricky times we live in. | 是啊 这年代说话得很小心 |
[08:03] | Wow, this is so cool. | 这真是太酷炫了 |
[08:04] | Right. Have a — Have a think about this — | 是啊 你想像一下这个 |
[08:06] | There is a theory that suggests the universe is so large | 有个理论说整个宇宙大到 |
[08:11] | that everything that can happen is happening all the time. | 世上所有能发生的事情 全都正在发生 |
[08:15] | Do you smoke weed? | 你抽大麻吗 |
[08:18] | Oh. No. | 不啊 |
[08:18] | Sor– Sorry, I’m a little obsessed with space. | 抱歉 我有一点太着迷宇宙 |
[08:21] | I-I built my first Dobsonian telescope when I was 10. | 我在10岁时造了人生第一个多布森望远镜 |
[08:25] | You made a telescope? | 你造了望远镜吗 |
[08:27] | The only thing I’ve ever made was an ashtray for my mom | 我唯一做过的东西就是送我妈的烟灰缸 |
[08:30] | that says, “Rub your butt here.” | 上面还写着”请在这里摩擦你的屁股” |
[08:33] | Oh, like cigarette butt. | 就是在说烟屁股 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:35] | What are you doing next August 27th | 你8月27号有安排了吗 |
[08:38] | 8:00 P.M.? | 大概晚上8点 |
[08:39] | I have no idea. Why? | 我不知道啊 怎么了 |
[08:41] | NASA is giving me an award for a radiation shield, | 太空总署要为我做的防辐射层给我颁奖 |
[08:45] | – and — ?NASA’s giving you an award? | -而… -太空总署要给你颁奖吗 |
[08:47] | I need a date. There’s no pressure. | 我需要带个伴 你别有压力啊 |
[08:49] | But it saved the lives of a bunch of astronauts. | 不过我做的东西救了一群宇航员的性命呢 |
[08:52] | Wow, you’ve done a lot. | 你好有成就啊 |
[08:54] | Well, I’m — I’m sure you’ve had | 我相信你也有不少 |
[08:56] | your share of accomplishments. | 属于你的成就吧 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[09:00] | Let’s see. There was, um… | 我想想啊 有一个… |
[09:02] | college… | 大学… |
[09:05] | Nope. Nope. That is a — | 不 不 这话题 |
[09:07] | that is a bad road. | 通向了一条死路 |
[09:08] | Well, uh, uh, okay, so professionally, | 好吧 在我的工作上… |
[09:10] | I’ve been kind of sort of dabbling in, like, | 我有涉猎… 比如… |
[09:12] | a lot of different — Pass. | 很多不同的… 算了 |
[09:14] | Um…I-I-I-I once flew | 我有一次坐飞机 |
[09:16] | next to the bass player of The Killers. | 坐在杀手乐团的贝斯手旁边呢 |
[09:19] | Uh, you know, it just kind of looked like him. | 好啦 其实好像只是长得像的人 |
[09:20] | Is there a bathroom? | 这里有洗手间吗 |
[09:21] | Here, I’m just gonna find it myself. | 帮我拿着 我自己去找找 |
[09:22] | No big deal. I’m fine. I’m — I’m great. | 没什么 我没事 我很好 |
[09:24] | I… | 我… |
[09:28] | So, are you seeing anybody new? | 最近有跟新的人交往吗 |
[09:30] | No, I didn’t even make my mom a Valentine’s card this year. | 没有 我今年都没给我妈做情人节卡片呢 |
[09:33] | It’s alarming that I asked about dating, | 我问你有没有跟人交往 |
[09:34] | and you went right to your mother. | 而你直接说到你妈 这样好吗 |
[09:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:40] | Alex, it’s Professor Fennerman. | 艾丽克斯 我是费诺曼教授 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry to bother you on Valentine’s. | 很抱歉在情人节打扰你 |
[09:45] | Uh, it’s okay. Uh… | 没事的 |
[09:46] | Have you heard from Haley? | 海莉有联系你吗 |
[09:48] | Isn’t she with you? | 她不是跟你在一起吗 |
[09:49] | She was, and… then she suddenly ran off. | 本来是啊 但她突然就跑掉了 |
[09:51] | I think — I think I may have bored her | 我想… 我好像让她无聊到 |
[09:53] | to the point of fleeing. | 受不了逃跑了 |
[09:55] | You could never bore anyone. | 你怎么可能会让人无聊呢 |
[09:56] | You know who’s boring? Professor Schaeffer. | 你知道谁才是真无聊吗 舍费尔教授 |
[09:58] | Agreed. He’s insufferable. | 同意 他无聊到要死 |
[10:00] | He never stops droning on. | 总是嘴上叨叨个没完 |
[10:01] | He’s like the cosmic microwave background radiation. | 他就像是宇宙微波背景辐射一样 |
[10:06] | Because he’s the constant noise you can’t get rid of! | 因为他是永远都弄不走的持续噪声 |
[10:09] | Thank God somebody gets me tonight. | 太好了 今晚终于有人能懂我说的话了 |
[10:12] | You know, I think it might have been a bad idea, | 我觉得或许带她来天文台 |
[10:14] | bringing her to the observatory. | 并不是什么好主意 |
[10:16] | I probably should have set my sights on someone | 或许我应该把目光放在 |
[10:18] | with whom I have more in common. | 跟我更有共同话题的姑娘身上 |
[10:20] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[10:21] | I…think I do? | 我应该懂吧 |
[10:23] | Anyway, I think I’ll wait here a little longer, | 好了 我打算再多等一会 |
[10:26] | take in the stars, just in case she shows up. | 看一会儿星星 以防她突然出现 |
[10:29] | Maybe she will. | 或许她会出现的 |
[10:30] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢了 艾丽克斯 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:35] | – What? – ?Haley blew him off. | -怎么了 -海莉弃他而去了 |
[10:36] | I think he wants me to come to the observatory to be with him. | 他好像想要我去天文台那里陪他 |
[10:39] | You have feelings for this guy? | 你对他有感觉啊 |
[10:40] | Who wouldn’t?! | 谁不会对他有感觉啊 |
[10:41] | I mean, do you know how hard it is | 你知道想找到一个 |
[10:43] | to find a good-looking genius? | 有颜值的天才有多难吗 |
[10:44] | There’s him, and when I put in a little effort, me! | 除了他 就只剩打扮一下后的我了 |
[10:46] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[10:48] | I will. | 我这就去 |
[10:49] | Yeah, you will, a-and I’m gonna make | 你就去吧 我也要去 |
[10:50] | a Valentine for my mom. | 给我妈做一张情人节卡片 |
[10:51] | They’re not the same! | 这两件事不一样好吗 |
[10:54] | Okay, open — open mine first. | 好 先打开我的 |
[10:56] | Oh. ?It’s — It’s a kimono. | 这个形状是和服 |
[10:57] | I took an online origami class. | 我上了网上的折纸课 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | It’s a haiku. ? | 是俳句 |
[11:02] | “Friend, lover, husband. | “友爱人丈夫 |
[11:04] | My life started when we met. | 人生从见你开始 |
[11:05] | You’re my everything.” | 你是我所有” |
[11:07] | Aww. ?You are. | 你真的是 |
[11:08] | Ooh, let’s see what you wrote in yours. | 来看看你给我写了什么 |
[11:11] | Aww. It’s a tandem bicycle. | 是协力脚踏车 |
[11:12] | Yeah. ?It’s so cute. | 真是有爱 |
[11:14] | “Happy V-Day. | “情节快乐 |
[11:16] | Love, M.” | 爱你 米” |
[11:17] | And I thought my date was cold. | 本以为我的妞够冷血了呢 |
[11:19] | What? No. Cam knows what I mean. | 怎么 小卡知道我意思[毒] |
[11:22] | Cam knows you are mean? | 小卡知道你毒吗 |
[11:23] | You were more effusive about tonight’s menu | 你对今晚的菜单流露出的感情 |
[11:25] | than you were in my card. | 都比给我的卡片多 |
[11:26] | “The molten chocolate cake looks slutty and delicious.” | “熔岩巧克力蛋糕看起来又骚气又美味” |
[11:29] | Would it kill you to say that about me? | 你也这么说我会死啊 |
[11:30] | What the hell? Amanda was here. | 什么鬼 阿曼达有来这里 |
[11:33] | This picture you posted on Facebook — | 你们贴在脸书上的照片 |
[11:34] | She’s right behind you. Why would she just leave? | 她就在你们背后 她为什么就走了呢 |
[11:39] | Tonight was supposed to be a romantic night. | 今晚本该是浪漫的一晚 |
[11:41] | I don’t want to watch Luke make his sweaty moves | 我不想看着他饥渴地撩骚 |
[11:43] | on his conquest of the week. | 他这周的战利品 |
[11:44] | Yeah, and some of them buy it. | 有些妹子还真上钩 |
[11:45] | Under what gas leak is | 到底是哪的煤气大泄露 |
[11:46] | he finding these brain-dead bimbos? | 让他有这么多无脑女可找 |
[11:49] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[11:50] | She walked in, saw me for the first time, | 她走进店里 第一次看到我本人 |
[11:53] | and thought I was hideous. | 觉得我长得很丑 |
[11:54] | I’ve really been struggling with my hair lately. | 我最近的发型真是怎么弄都弄不好 |
[11:56] | No, no, stop it. You have great hair. | 别 才没有 你发型好看死了 |
[11:58] | If it worked for Sheena Easton, it can work for you. | 席娜·伊斯顿留这发型好看 你也能留得好看 |
[12:01] | We spent all this time texting. | 我们互通短信了这么长时间 |
[12:02] | I thought we had a real connection, | 我还以为我们真的心心相印 |
[12:04] | like, really got each other. | 就真的很理解彼此 |
[12:07] | We couldn’t let him blame himself. | 我们不忍心任他埋怨自己 |
[12:09] | But, uh…he took it pretty well. | 他知道后… 还接受得挺好 |
[12:10] | You catty bitches! | 你们俩阴险贼猫可真损 |
[12:12] | Luke, we love you, but ever since you hit puberty, | 卢克 我们爱你 但自从你进入青春期 |
[12:16] | – you’ve been… a little disgusting. – A little disgusting. | -你就有点… 讨人厌 -讨人厌 |
[12:18] | Don’t you think I know that?! | 这还用你们说啊 |
[12:20] | She was my chance to turn it around. | 她不就是我扭转乾坤的机会吗 |
[12:21] | Okay, you know what? Call her. | 好 这样吧 打给她 |
[12:23] | We’ll get on the phone, we’ll clear the whole thing up. | 我们跟她讲讲 帮你把整件事解释一下 |
[12:25] | I called her. She’s not picking up. | 我打给她了 她不接电话 |
[12:27] | We’re going to her apartment. | 我们现在就去她家 |
[12:28] | We messed this up, we’ll fix it. | 我们惹的祸 我们得弥补 |
[12:30] | Before the cake arrives? | 在蛋糕上之前就走吗 |
[12:32] | I’ve been wanting to bury my face in that all night long. | 我一整晚都等着把脸埋进蛋糕里了 |
[12:34] | How can you not hear this? | 你听不到你对它多浪漫吗 |
[12:36] | Okay, Joey, it’s getting late. | 好了 乔 时间晚了 |
[12:38] | It’s time to get you up to bed. | 是时候该让你上床睡觉了 |
[12:41] | Can you do a quick monster check first? | 你能帮我看一眼房间有没有怪兽吗 |
[12:43] | Yes, I can. | 可以 没问题 |
[12:48] | Phil, I can’t sleep without my teddy bear, | 菲尔 我睡觉不能没有小熊陪 |
[12:51] | and I left him in my wagon. | 我把它忘在我小拖车上了 |
[12:53] | Can you get him? I’m afraid of the dark. | 你能去帮我拿来吗 我怕黑 |
[12:55] | You got it, buddy. | 没问题 小兄弟 |
[13:00] | Joe? What are you doing? | 乔 你在干嘛 |
[13:03] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[13:04] | Fulgencio Joseph Pritchett! | 弗汉希欧·乔瑟夫·普里契特 |
[13:07] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[13:10] | You let me in right now, young man. | 年轻人 你马上开门让我进来 |
[13:13] | Not cool, Joe! | 你不能这样 乔 |
[13:19] | Joe, what is going on with this music? | 乔 这音乐是怎么回事 |
[13:22] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[13:25] | Oh. Where’s Phil? | 菲尔去哪里了 |
[13:26] | Who knows what that guy? | 谁知道那家伙啊 |
[13:31] | Honey, what happened? | 亲爱的 怎么回事 |
[13:32] | Mini Casanova locked me out. | 小情圣把我锁外面了 |
[13:34] | What? That is enough. | 什么 够了 |
[13:36] | Joe, you are a little boy, | 乔 你就是个小孩 |
[13:38] | and you’re going to bed right now. | 你现在立刻去睡觉 |
[13:40] | You’re a bad Valentine! | 你是个烂情人 |
[13:45] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[13:47] | I feel like the rest of the Breakfast Club | 感觉就像电影《早餐俱乐部》中 |
[13:48] | when they realized Judd Nelson was | 其他人发现贾德·尼尔森的角色 |
[13:50] | more vulnerable than they thought. ?I… | 没有他们想象中那么硬气时那样… |
[13:53] | My hotel in Ibiza was my favorite. | 我在伊比沙岛的那间旅馆是我的最爱 |
[13:56] | I used to hang out with Telly Savalas, | 当年我们一起玩的人有泰利·萨瓦拉斯 |
[13:58] | Lyle Waggoner, | 莱尔·瓦戈纳[都是老牌明星] |
[13:59] | but the scenery here | 但眼前的风景 |
[14:01] | makes me like this one mucho more. | 更让我爱不释手 |
[14:03] | You don’t have to impress me | 你不需要靠 |
[14:04] | with money or name-dropping, I think. | 有钱或是扯名人来引起我兴趣 是名人吧 |
[14:09] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[14:10] | Don’t tell this to my madam, | 不要告诉我的鸨母 |
[14:11] | but I cannot accept any money from you. | 但我不能收你任何钱 |
[14:14] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[14:15] | Can I talk with you for a moment? | 我能跟你借一步说话吗 |
[14:20] | Yes? | 怎么啦 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave now. | 我得请您离开 |
[14:24] | The hotel owner is very strict | 我们旅馆的老板 |
[14:25] | about women who do what you do. | 对您这行的女性十分严格 |
[14:29] | Ooh, you’re gonna take me to a room | 你要带我去个房间 |
[14:31] | where the hotel owner is going to give me | 然后你们旅馆老板要给我来一场 |
[14:33] | a very tough, sexy talking to? | 十分凶悍又性感的”教训”吗 |
[14:36] | No, you’re gonna leave, or we’re gonna call the police. | 不是 您得离开 不然我们要叫警察了 |
[14:38] | – Yes, call the police. – Gloria — | -行啊 你叫警察吧 -歌洛莉亚 |
[14:39] | I’ve been a very, very bad girl. | 我是个很不乖的”坏女孩” |
[14:42] | This is not a part of it. | 这不是角色扮演的一部分 |
[14:44] | Sir, she is not a prostitute. | 先生 她不是妓女 |
[14:47] | This is my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[14:49] | That’s what they all say. | 你们这些人都这么说 |
[14:50] | Please. | 这边请 |
[14:52] | Yep, that’s probably what I would’ve said. | 是啦 要我我估计也这么说 |
[14:56] | Here she is. Ciconi. | 她在那里 琪柯妮 |
[15:00] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[15:01] | – Oh, hi! – Here she is. | -你好啊 -她来了 |
[15:03] | You’re actually hotter than your picture. | 她比照片上还漂亮 |
[15:05] | You know, let us talk. Hi! So, we’re — | 来 我们来谈 你好 我们… |
[15:08] | – we’re Luke’s uncles. – We’re Luke’s uncles. | -我们是卢克的舅舅们 -我们是卢克的舅舅 |
[15:09] | You’re his uncles? | 你们是他舅舅吗 |
[15:10] | And you said he put sweaty moves on brain-dead bimbos? | 你们说他饥渴地撩骚无脑女吗 |
[15:13] | Okay, hadn’t heard the specifics. | 好吧 你们没说那么详细 |
[15:15] | Okay, you know — you know what? | 好啦 是… 是这样啦 |
[15:16] | We d– We didn’t mean any of that. | 我们说这些话不是真心的 |
[15:18] | We’re gay, and gays are snarky. | 我们是同性恋 同性恋特毒舌 |
[15:20] | It’s a cultural thing. | 我们文化就这样 |
[15:21] | You know how, like, you’re Italian? | 就像比方说 你是意大利人吧 |
[15:22] | Italians talk a lot with their hands, right | 意大利人说话手势特别多 对吧 |
[15:25] | and are much looser | 而且跟其他天主教徒比 |
[15:26] | than one would imagine for Catholics. | 你们也比较放荡… |
[15:27] | Okay, okay. Let me talk right now. | 够了 让我来说 |
[15:28] | Okay, Amanda, Luke’s an amazing guy. | 阿曼达 卢克是很棒的小伙 |
[15:31] | Why would I believe what you’re saying now | 我为什么要信你现在的解释 |
[15:32] | and not what you said before? | 而不是你们之前说的话 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我真不知道 |
[15:35] | You know, maybe we were just being snarky | 或许我们之前只是故意毒舌抬杠 |
[15:37] | because we were jealous of you guys. Yeah. | 因为我们很嫉妒你们俩 |
[15:39] | I mean, seeing Luke all dressed up, | 看到卢克穿得整整齐齐 |
[15:40] | getting ready for a first date, the — | 准备好要初次约会… |
[15:42] | the excitement of being young and in love. | 小年轻陷入爱河的那种兴奋感 |
[15:46] | Mm. ?Easy. | 别太过头 |
[15:47] | I-I remember when I first met Cam — | 我还记得我初次见到小卡的画面 |
[15:49] | – I’m Cam. – This is Cam. | -我是小卡 -他是小卡 |
[15:50] | I knew I had met the person | 我当时就知道我见到了 |
[15:52] | I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. | 我想要共度余生的人 |
[15:54] | That’s what I want, too — a relationship, | 我也想要这个 一段感情 |
[15:57] | someone who’s gonna be there for me. | 有一个会陪在我身旁的人 |
[15:58] | Luke feels the same way. | 卢克也是这个感觉 |
[15:59] | I mean, this is a guy who is ready for commitment. | 他是个准备好要全身心投入的小伙 |
[16:03] | We’ve really only texted. | 我们只是互通短信过 |
[16:04] | Okay, well, when I say — | 当我说 |
[16:05] | when I say to give Luke a chance, | 当我说请你给卢克一个机会 |
[16:07] | it’s because I-I know what’s at stake for you. | 是因为我知道这对你会有多重要 |
[16:09] | I-I mean, you think it’s amazing now? | 你觉得你们现在已经很棒了吗 |
[16:12] | You can’t even imagine what it could grow into. | 你都想象不到你们发展下去会变多赞 |
[16:15] | If you guys have even the smallest chance | 如果你们能有哪怕万分之一的机会 |
[16:17] | of having what we have… you have to go for it. | 得到我们之间的感情 你就必需得去尝试啊 |
[16:21] | Oh, my God, Mitchell. | 天啊 米奇尔 |
[16:22] | That is the Valentine’s Day card I’ve always wanted. | 这才是我一直想要的情人节卡片啊 |
[16:26] | That was sweet. | 真是太甜蜜了 |
[16:28] | But Luke’s gone. | 但卢克已经跑了 |
[16:30] | Drive until you hear a party. | 一直开 开到你听到有派对再停 |
[16:31] | Okay. Well, you know what? Good luck, honey. | 好啦 亲爱的 祝你好运吧 |
[16:32] | – Bye, then. – Yeah, take care. | -再见 -你好好保重 |
[16:35] | You see, we have the same address | 你看 我们有同样的住址 |
[16:37] | and the same last name. | 还有同样的姓 |
[16:39] | I was just pretending to be a prostitute | 我只是在扮演成一个妓女 |
[16:41] | because my husband has a thing for Jane Fonda in “Klute.” | 因为我丈夫对电影《柳巷芳草》有情节 |
[16:44] | The body was crazy, | 女主身材要命了 |
[16:45] | unfortunately, so were the politics. | 但可惜 里面的官僚斗争也是 |
[16:47] | Well, I guess you didn’t do anything wrong by hotel rules, | 好吧 你们没有违反我们旅馆的任何规定 |
[16:49] | but based on my personal belief system — | 但根据我个人的信仰来说 |
[16:52] | We’re not looking for any input. Thank you. | 没打算要听你的意见 谢谢 |
[16:54] | I can’t believe I took romantic advice from Phil, | 我真是不敢相信我听了菲尔的情场建议 |
[16:56] | a grown man I’ve seen in lederhosen at least three times. | 一个我起码看他穿过三次皮短裤的成年男子 |
[17:01] | Phil told you to do the role play? | 是菲尔叫你搞角色扮演的吗 |
[17:03] | Yeah, he said you were mad this morning | 对啊 他说你今早不高兴 |
[17:05] | because I always drop the ball on days like this. | 因为我总是在这种大日子掉链子 |
[17:07] | I wasn’t mad at you. | 我不是生你气 |
[17:09] | I was mad at Joe | 我是在气乔 |
[17:10] | because he didn’t make me a Valentine. | 他没给我做情人节卡片 |
[17:12] | So your 6-year-old kid | 所以你的六岁儿子 |
[17:13] | doesn’t give you a card, you get so mad, | 没给你做卡片 你就生气到 |
[17:15] | you throw a tire iron through the windshield. | 用撬胎棒砸穿挡风玻璃 |
[17:17] | It’s got to be deeper than that. | 生气的原因应该是更深层的吧 |
[17:18] | Manny, for the first time ever, | 是曼尼 这也是他第一次 |
[17:20] | didn’t make me a Valentine’s, either. | 没给我情人节卡片 |
[17:22] | That’s not deeper. | 这不是更深层 |
[17:23] | That’s just doubling down on the same disturbing thing. | 这是同一件有毛病的事乘二 |
[17:26] | Disturbing? | 有毛病 |
[17:28] | When Manny was 5 years old, | 当曼尼五岁的时候 |
[17:29] | he told me that he would forever be my Valentine’s. | 她说他会永远当我的情人 |
[17:32] | Promises were made. I will not be ignored! | 他许下的约定 我怎可被遗忘 |
[17:37] | Okay, yeah. That sounded weird. | 好啦 听起来是挺怪的 |
[17:39] | But the point is that I know | 但重点是我知道 |
[17:41] | that you’re not good at romantic things, | 你不擅长搞这些浪漫的招数 |
[17:44] | and I’m fine with it. | 所以我无所谓 |
[17:45] | Don’t let me off the hook. | 你不能这么轻易放过我啊 |
[17:46] | If I did more, | 如果我做得更好 |
[17:47] | you wouldn’t depend on your kids for those things. | 你就不用依靠你两个儿子来得到浪漫了 |
[17:50] | And if I learned anything | 要说我今晚 |
[17:51] | from trying to pick you up tonight, | 试图泡你时学到了什么 |
[17:52] | it’s how lucky I was to get you in the first place. | 那就是我当年能泡到你真是走大运了 |
[17:54] | I’ve got to do better. | 我得做得更好 |
[17:57] | And I didn’t think anyone | 我也不觉得世上会有 |
[17:58] | could get any sexier than Raoul Matadore. | 比拉尔夫·马塔多雷更性感的男人了 |
[18:04] | I want to remember the exact moment | 我想永远记得 |
[18:07] | I fell in love with you all over again. | 我重新坠入爱河的那一秒 |
[18:12] | What the hell have you done? | 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[18:14] | That was my father’s watch! | 那是我爸爸的表 |
[18:19] | Poor little Joe. | 可怜的乔 |
[18:20] | You don’t think I led him on, do you? | 你没觉得我有故意吊着他吧 |
[18:23] | No, no. | 不 不对 |
[18:24] | I am not doing this. | 我不能这样 |
[18:25] | Women always blame themselves. | 女人总是怪是不是自己的问题 |
[18:27] | Well, I’m sorry, Joe. I don’t owe you anything. | 抱歉 乔 我没欠你什么 |
[18:29] | You know what? I-I think I’ll handle this. | 这样吧 我想还是我来处理吧 |
[18:35] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[18:36] | Are you gonna yell at me, too? | 你也要来骂我吗 |
[18:38] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[18:40] | The reason Claire was yelling at you | 克莱尔凶你的原因是因为 |
[18:41] | was to protect my feelings. | 她想要保护我的感受 |
[18:44] | She knows I can’t compete with you, | 她知道我根本比不上你 |
[18:46] | which is, um… | 所以呢… |
[18:47] | which is why I have to ask you a really big favor. | 我想请你帮我一个大忙 |
[18:51] | Can you pick another girl? | 你能去跟别的女生好吗 |
[18:53] | I mean, you can have anyone you want, | 像你这样 什么女生都会喜欢你 |
[18:54] | but… Claire’s all I’ve got. | 但我只有克莱尔了 |
[18:57] | I’d be lost without her. | 失去她 我就失去了一切 |
[18:58] | I don’t even know how I got her in the first place. | 我自己都不知道我当初怎么泡到她的 |
[19:00] | You are pretty silly. | 你的确挺傻的 |
[19:02] | What do you say? | 那你怎么说 |
[19:03] | Dude to dude, will you back off? | 爷们之间的约定 你愿意收手吗 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | Is Haley seeing anyone? | 海莉有在跟人交往吗 |
[19:12] | Easy. | 你悠着点 |
[19:25] | How’d I get back to Arvin? I don’t know. | 我怎么回到阿尔文身边的 我也不知道 |
[19:28] | I was just looking for the parking lot | 我本来是在找停车场 |
[19:29] | when I came to a fork in the path. | 结果遇到了一个岔路 |
[19:31] | Had I taken the other path, | 如果我选了另一条 |
[19:33] | I would’ve just gotten in my car and gone home. | 或许我已经上了我的车回家了 |
[19:36] | Instead… | 可是呢… |
[19:40] | You came back! | 你回来啦 |
[19:42] | Damn it, I did! | 靠 还真是 |
[19:43] | Why did you run off? What did I do? | 你为什么跑掉啊 我做什么了 |
[19:46] | Everything. And I’ve done nothing. | 你什么都做到了 而我一事无成 |
[19:48] | I-I feel like a loser. | 我感觉自己就是个废柴 |
[19:50] | You feel like a loser? | 你觉得自己是废柴吗 |
[19:52] | Why do you think I went on about myself so appallingly? | 你觉得我为什么这么讨人厌在自卖自夸呢 |
[19:56] | Ooh, look at me. | 快看我 |
[19:57] | I won the Von Snootington Award | 我在应用臭屁学领域 |
[19:59] | for Applied Astro-Doofinomics. | 赢得了”炊扭比”大奖呢 |
[20:01] | You won another award? How is this helping? | 你又赢了一个奖吗 这怎么安慰到我了 |
[20:04] | Haley…I like you. | 海莉 我喜欢你 |
[20:07] | You are formidable in a way that’s… | 你的强大与难以对付 |
[20:11] | that’s different and exciting to me. | 与别人好不一样 令我斗志十足 |
[20:14] | Yeah, well, same, | 我也是这感觉 |
[20:16] | but it just doesn’t make sense. | 但感觉就是不合理啊 |
[20:18] | I love things that don’t make sense. | 我就喜欢不合理的事情 |
[20:21] | That’s my gig. ? | 这是我的强项 |
[20:22] | Let’s figure this out together. | 我们一起来把它理理顺吧 |
[20:25] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[20:26] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做 |
[20:34] | That helps. | 这挺有帮助 |
[20:41] | Oh, it’s so weird to think that if I had taken another path, | 一想到如果我走了另一边 |
[20:44] | I could be heading home right now. | 我现在可能已经到家了就好怪 |
[20:46] | Wait a minute. It’s like what you said before. | 等等 这就像你之前说的一样 |
[20:48] | In a different universe, you could be with someone else. | 在另一个不同的宇宙 你可能跟别人在一起了 |
[21:03] | Um, could we… could we change this song? | 我们… 我们能换首歌吗 |
[21:05] | The poppy cadence is throwing off my more bluesy lovemaking style. | 这歌的氛围有点破坏我蓝调的做爱风格 |
[21:11] | Don’t you ever knock?! | 你们都不敲门的吗 |
[21:13] | This is my bedroom! | 这是我的卧室 |
[21:14] | I can’t believe this is happening again! | 我真不敢相信这种事又发生了一次 |
[21:16] | Again? | 又发生吗 |
[21:17] | I wish I had gotten arrested! | 我真希望我当时被逮捕走了 |
[21:19] | Mom, where are you? | 妈 你在哪 |
[21:20] | I made you a Valen… | 我给你做了张情人节卡… |
[21:24] | What kind of freak show goes on here when I’m not around? | 我不在的这些时候 你们都在搞什么鬼啊 |