时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Obviously, this is the living room. | 这里很明显就是客厅啦 |
[00:04] | There’s a fully stocked bar in the den, | 活动室里的酒柜有很多酒 |
[00:06] | and the home theater is downstairs. | 家庭影院在楼下 |
[00:08] | Wow. So, your boss launches one style website | 厉害了 你老板创建一个时尚网站 |
[00:11] | and she can afford all of this? | 就能过上这么豪华的生活啊 |
[00:12] | I wish “1950s closeted father” | 真希望”五零年代深柜爸爸”风格 |
[00:14] | was a look people were clamoring for. | 也是观众争相追捧 |
[00:16] | Oh, it is not that simple. | 才没那么简单 |
[00:18] | The formula for NERP is very specific — | 我们公司的胜利方程式非常具体 |
[00:21] | former actress plus confidence based on nothing | 过气女明星加迷之自信 |
[00:23] | equals millions in sales of iffy wellness products. | 等于售出数百万的可疑健康产品 |
[00:25] | We should get her a gift for letting us stay here, | 我们应该送她一份礼物 感谢她让我们借住 |
[00:27] | but what do you give someone who’s researching | 但该送什么给一个正在斯里兰卡 |
[00:29] | charcoal toothbrushes in Sri Lanka? | 研究木炭牙刷的人呢 |
[00:31] | Oh, actually, she’s judging | 事实上 她正在明斯克 |
[00:32] | a placenta-cooking contest in Minsk. | 给胎盘烹饪大赛当评审呢 |
[00:34] | Maybe we should stay away from the fridge. | 那我们还是别碰冰箱里的东西了 |
[00:37] | So, we’re in wine country. | 我们已经到酒庄了 |
[00:39] | When does the wine tasting start, | 品酒活动何时开始 |
[00:40] | because I can use it after | 因为被公众狠狠抨击后 |
[00:41] | the public bashing I’ve had to endure. | 我真心需要喝一杯 |
[00:43] | Here we go. No more boo-hooing, Manny. | 又来了 别一哭二闹了 曼尼 |
[00:45] | The review wasn’t that bad. | 评论没那么糟 |
[00:46] | He called my portrayal of Inspector Poirot | 他说我扮演的大侦探波罗 |
[00:48] | “Unconvincing,” “Not believable,” | “不真实” “不可信” |
[00:50] | “Hard to buy,” and “Ironically redundant”. | “难以信服” 还有”讽刺地多余” |
[00:52] | Hey, Mitch, Cam, | 米奇 小卡 |
[00:53] | now that you guys have had a chance to sleep on my performance, | 你们已经有一晚时间好好思考我的表演了 |
[00:56] | what did you think? | 你们有什么看法 |
[00:57] | – It was a tricky part. – Yeah, and I don’t blame you. | -那角色不好演 -没错 不怪你 |
[01:00] | I blame whoever cast you. | 只能怪选你去演的人 |
[01:02] | Okay, a couple more things. | 还有几件事 |
[01:04] | Finally, the closet part of the tour. | 终于轮到介绍衣橱了 |
[01:06] | My boss left each of you a very special robe. | 我老板给你们每人都留了一件特别的浴袍 |
[01:11] | They minimize inflammation | 穿上后 浴袍能抑制炎症 |
[01:13] | and gently exfoliate your skin whilst you wear them. | 同时为你的肌肤轻柔去角质 |
[01:16] | That’s weird. I only see six robes. | 真古怪 我只看到六件浴袍 |
[01:18] | That’s what’s weird about them? | 它们是这点让你觉得古怪吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, one last thing — | 还有一件事 |
[01:21] | Do not touch the tiara on display in the drawing room. | 千万别碰厅里展出的小皇冠 |
[01:25] | It is very delicate. | 那非常容易打烂 |
[01:27] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[01:28] | Sorry, honey. You’re just — You’re doing that thing | 抱歉女儿 你又露出那个样子了 |
[01:30] | where you look like a really intense baby deer. | 看起来就像只很紧绷的小鹿 |
[01:32] | Oh, the scarier you try to be, | 你越想做出凶狠的表情 |
[01:33] | – the more adorable you are. ?- I know! | -反而越可爱 -就是啊 |
[01:36] | Whatever. I have, like, | 随便了 |
[01:37] | a million errands to run for my boss. | 我还要帮我老板干无数的活儿 |
[01:39] | Hang on. Since, uh, no one’s called dibs on the master bedroom, | 等一下 既然没人预先说要睡主卧室 |
[01:41] | I assume it’s up for grabs. | 我想应该是先到先得了吧 |
[01:43] | Oh, actually, there are only three guest bedrooms upstairs, | 事实上 楼上只有三间客房 |
[01:45] | so you’ll have to sleep in there, okay? | 所以你得睡在那里了 |
[01:48] | The maid’s quarters? | 佣人房吗 |
[01:49] | But I’ll be right next to the creaky do– | 但那样我就睡在嘎吱作响的门旁边… |
[01:51] | You know, if you want, I can put some oil on that. | 你想的话 我可以给门上点润滑油 |
[01:53] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t. | 千万不可 |
[01:55] | These are traditional Tibetan creaking hinges. | 这是西藏传统的吱吱响铰链 |
[01:59] | We need those. | 咱也得买一个 |
[02:13] | – Whoa. Go easy. – ?Trust me, Dad. | -悠着点喝 -相信我 爸爸 |
[02:15] | Right now, I could really use this. | 此刻我真的很需要酒精 |
[02:18] | I love Phil. Let’s just get that out of the way first, | 先把这话说明白 我爱菲尔 |
[02:21] | but he has these bear slippers. | 但他有一双熊熊拖鞋 |
[02:23] | I don’t know where they came from, | 我不知道从哪儿来的 |
[02:24] | probably the same place that sells | 大概是从也卖尾戒 |
[02:26] | pinky rings and other things that make it difficult | 和其他鬼东西 让你对你老公 |
[02:29] | to see your husband as a sexual being. | 难以产生性欲的地方买的 |
[02:32] | Oh, my gosh. I don’t think I’m allowed here in my bare feet. | 哎呀 我打赤脚[熊爪]应该不能进来 |
[02:39] | Fortunately, I have a tactic | 幸好 我有个妙招 |
[02:41] | for getting rid of things that I hate. | 可以甩掉我不喜欢的东西 |
[02:42] | I suggest that Phil brings them on vacation, | 我建议菲尔带拖鞋来度假 |
[02:44] | and then I forget to repack them. | 然后我”忘记”打包带回去 |
[02:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Dollar-sign necktie — | 印着美元符号的领带 |
[02:49] | I flung it over Niagara Falls. | 我一手甩进尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[02:51] | The belt buckle with “Pimp” in crystals? | 用水钻拼出”皮条客”的皮带扣 |
[02:54] | Chucked it in the Grand Canyon. | 狠狠投入大峡谷 |
[02:55] | Huh. I wonder if that’s what Gloria did | 我想知道歌洛莉亚在加拉帕戈斯岛 |
[02:57] | to my denim vest in the Galapagos. | 是不是也用这招让我的牛仔背心消失 |
[02:58] | I just gotta sneak out tonight | 我只需今晚偷溜出来 |
[03:00] | and disappear those bear slippers in the woods. | 把熊拖鞋扔进树林深处就行了 |
[03:03] | Am I a terrible person? | 我是个坏人吗 |
[03:04] | No, but there might be a pattern of desecrating national parks | 不是 但你可能有污染国家公园的 |
[03:07] | you might want to look at. | 作案模式 最好注意一下 |
[03:12] | That’s enough, Chubs. | 别吃了 小胖 |
[03:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[03:16] | Stella’s been severely depressed | 斯黛拉最近非常消沉 |
[03:18] | because her best friend, Norman, | 因为她最好的朋友诺曼 |
[03:19] | the next-door neighbor’s dog, just died. | 也就是邻居的狗 刚刚死了 |
[03:22] | She won’t even do her favorite trick anymore. | 她连最喜欢的绝招都不做了 |
[03:24] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[03:26] | Stella, speak. | 斯黛拉 说话 |
[03:27] | Speak. Like you’re saying “Hello”. | 说话啊 就像你在说”哈啰” |
[03:30] | Hellooo! Hel-Hellooo! | 啊呜 汪汪哈啰 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[03:35] | I wanted to bring Stella on the trip to cheer her up. | 我想带斯黛拉一起来旅行 逗她开心 |
[03:37] | She never sees seasons, but Gloria wanted one night | 她从没见过四季变化 但歌洛莉亚希望 |
[03:40] | with just the two of us in bed, | 能有一晚只有我跟她在床上 |
[03:41] | so I did the only sensible thing. | 所以我做了通情达理的决定 |
[03:43] | You left her at home with a dog sitter? | 你把她留在家给狗保姆照顾吗 |
[03:45] | Checked her in the hotel down the road. | 在前面那家酒店给她开了个房间 |
[03:46] | I’m trying to get some wine in Gloria | 我想灌歌洛莉亚多喝点酒 |
[03:48] | so she passes out early and I can sneak off and feed Stella. | 让她早早昏睡过去 我就能溜出去喂斯黛拉了 |
[03:51] | The hotel down the road? You mean the Ritz? | 前面那家酒店 你是指五星豪华丽兹酒店吗 |
[03:53] | I had points. Calm down. | 我用会员积分换的 别激动 |
[03:55] | Oh, how cool. This is both an opener and a stopper. | 好酷啊 这个既是开瓶器也是瓶塞 |
[03:57] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[03:58] | Oh, I guess what it does for bottles, | 看来这不仅对瓶子有此功用 |
[04:00] | it also does for conversations. | 对聊天也一样 开完即合 |
[04:02] | Wait, is that — Ronaldo! | 等等 那不是… 罗纳多 |
[04:04] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[04:06] | What a surprise. | 好巧啊 |
[04:08] | And who is this? | 这位是谁 |
[04:10] | I always assumed I was your sexiest Latin friend. | 我一直以为我才是你最性感的拉丁朋友 |
[04:13] | This is Gloria. Gloria, Ronaldo. | 这是歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 这是罗纳多 |
[04:15] | – Bolivian? ?- Guatemalan. | -玻利维亚人吗 -危地马拉人 |
[04:16] | – Venezuelan? ?- Colombian. | -委内瑞拉人吗 -哥伦比亚人 |
[04:19] | Mm-hmm. ?Not sure what this is. | 看不懂这是在干嘛 |
[04:20] | Um, so w-what are you doing in town? | 你来城里干什么呀 |
[04:22] | Oh, just picking up some wine for a party I’m catering… | 就是来买点红酒 我要承办一个宴会 |
[04:26] | at Oprah Winfrey’s. | 在奥普拉·温弗瑞家 |
[04:26] | 美国知名脱口秀主持人 深受女性与同性恋族群喜爱 也拥有自己的电视台 | |
[04:27] | – What? – Stop it! | -什么 -别骗人了 |
[04:28] | – Oh, what, is that a big deal? – Don’t you be coy. | -这是了不起的事吗 -你少在那边装了 |
[04:31] | You know the power dynamic just shifted between us. | 你明明知道刚才那一瞬间我就对你折服了 |
[04:34] | If you want, I can get you two into the party. | 你们想的话 我可以带你们参加派对 |
[04:36] | – Get out! – You would do that for us? | -少来了 -你愿意帮我们吗 |
[04:38] | Only because I like you so much. | 仅仅因为我很喜欢你 |
[04:40] | I like you so much, too! | 我也超喜欢你 |
[04:42] | That was a quick thaw. | 你们变脸变蛮快的嘛 |
[04:44] | It can only be the two of you, though. No Cameron. | 但只能你们两人 不能带上卡梅隆 |
[04:46] | Pepper would kill me. | 不然胡娇会杀了我 |
[04:47] | Right. Cam’s in a feud with Ronaldo’s husband | 对了 小卡跟罗纳多的老公有积怨 |
[04:49] | over what type of cracker belongs on a cheese platter. | 他们争执奶酪拼盘应该配哪种饼干 |
[04:51] | Water cracker. The cheese is the star. | 水饼干 奶酪才是主角 |
[04:54] | – This isn’t our fight. – No. | -我们才不吵他们的架 -对 |
[04:56] | I have to run. I’ll text you the address. | 我得走了 等会发地址给你 |
[04:57] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:59] | Can you believe this? We’re going to a party at Oprah’s. | 你敢信吗 我们要去奥普拉家参加派对了 |
[05:02] | What if we become friends with her? | 如果我们跟她成了朋友怎么办 |
[05:04] | What if we get our own TV show? | 如果我们有了自己的电视节目呢 |
[05:07] | Who’s gonna pick up Joe from school?! | 谁去接乔放学回家啊 |
[05:09] | Gloria… | 歌洛莉亚 |
[05:10] | we’ll have drivers. | 我们请司机 |
[05:12] | – Tuesday Company! – ?Tuesday Company! | -周二公司 -周二公司 |
[05:14] | Cam, Mitch, Claire, and I signed up for a hip-hop class. | 小卡 米奇 克莱尔和我报名了街舞班 |
[05:17] | We knew it was legit when they asked us | 当他们让我们在登记墙上 |
[05:18] | to graffiti our names on the sign-up wall. | 涂鸦我们的名字时 就知道这里很正宗 |
[05:21] | Right leg, come on. | 右腿 踢起来 |
[05:23] | Unh. Wrap those arms, come on. | 双手抱胸 来 |
[05:26] | And yah! | 好 |
[05:28] | I like it. Nice job, everybody! | 我喜欢 做得好 各位 |
[05:30] | Great. That’s great. | 很棒 真棒 |
[05:32] | Hey, Sho Nuff. Bomb class. | 确定哥 这堂课太屌了 |
[05:33] | Yeah, yeah. Really sick. | 是啊 太牛逼了 |
[05:35] | Hey, man. You two were hitting it hard out there. | 你俩很来劲啊 |
[05:36] | I was really believing your movements. | 我很喜欢你们的动作 |
[05:37] | Are you… saying we brought it? | 你是说我们做到了吗 |
[05:40] | I’m saying y’all crushed it. | 我是说你们太赞了 |
[05:42] | Keep it up. All right? | 保持 好吗 |
[05:43] | – Okay. ?- Hit it. | -好 -来击拳 |
[05:45] | All right. There you go. | 好 就这样 |
[05:48] | – Cameron? ?- Philip? | -卡梅隆 -菲利普 |
[05:49] | – Did you hear that? – You mean when our dance instructor | -你听到了吗 -你是说我们的舞蹈老师说 |
[05:51] | told us we were basically street-dance superstars? | 我们差不多是街舞明星了吗 |
[05:53] | Did you notice how he singled us out? | 你发现他只对我俩说吗 |
[05:55] | He didn’t even mention Mitch or Claire. | 他都没提到米奇或克莱尔 |
[05:57] | It’s like he’s saying they’re holding us back. | 仿佛是在说他们拖我们后腿了 |
[05:59] | Okay. You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:00] | We need to shed our dead-weight spouses. | 我们得赶紧摆脱累赘 |
[06:02] | There is nobody I would rather impress more | 世上没有比确定哥更让我 |
[06:04] | – than Sho Nuff. – ?True dat. | -想打动的人了 -太对 |
[06:05] | No, True Dat’s just the DJ. I don’t care what he thinks. | 不 太对兄只是个DJ 我才懒得鸟他呢 |
[06:08] | Turns out, Cam and I make tremendous dance partners. | 想不到小卡和我是很好的舞伴 |
[06:12] | Our bodies are so in tune, | 我们的身体很合拍 |
[06:14] | it’s like we finish each other’s… | 就像是我们完成了彼此的 |
[06:16] | …sequences. | 动作 |
[06:17] | Phil starts a move, and I instinctually complete it. | 菲尔开始跳 我就本能地完成了 |
[06:20] | And, yeah, it’s as powerful as it sounds. | 对 就像听起来一样强大 |
[06:22] | Oh, my gosh. Did you ever think | 天啊 你有没有想过 |
[06:24] | a farm boy from Missouri | 来自密苏里州的农场男孩 |
[06:25] | and — and a real-estate agent from Key West, Florida, | 和来自佛州基韦斯特的房地产经纪人 |
[06:27] | would get the opportunity to audition | 将得到去久负盛名的 |
[06:29] | for the prestigious Tuesday Company? | 周二公司试跳的机会吗 |
[06:31] | And it only costs slightly more than regular classes. | 费用只比普通课程多一点 |
[06:33] | We could be the greatest masters-level hip-hop duo | 我们可能成为自”榨出”和”果酱”后 |
[06:36] | – since Pump Up and The Jam! – ?I know! | -最伟大的大师级别的街舞组合 -我知道 |
[06:38] | Callback’s tomorrow, so we’ll have to sneak out tonight | 回访就在明天了 我们今晚得溜出来 |
[06:40] | for a final rehearsal. | 进行最后的彩排 |
[06:41] | You — You brought the outfit in case we got it, right? | 你带了服装吧 以防我们真被选上了呢 |
[06:43] | “In case”? Good one, Phil. | “以防” 真好笑 菲尔 |
[06:45] | I’m having a hard time resisting dancing with joy, are you? | 我很难抵抗手舞足蹈的诱惑 你呢 |
[06:47] | – Me-Meet at the grapes. ?- Okay. | -葡萄藤下见 -好 |
[06:49] | Man, it took forever to find a parking spot. | 我找了好久才找到停车位 |
[06:51] | – I could really use a sip of a chewy Cabernet. – You can’t drink. | -来一口浓郁黏稠的卡本内就最好了 -不可以 |
[06:55] | You have to stay sober to drive the rest of us home. | 你得保持清醒 载我们其余人回家 |
[06:57] | Wait, is that why I’m here? To be the designated driver? | 等等 这就是我来这里的原因吗 当代驾司机 |
[07:00] | If you need a title, sure. | 如果你非得要个职称 算是吧 |
[07:07] | Okay, the front door’s too loud. | 走前门声音太大 |
[07:08] | We can get to the driveway this way. | 走这里也能去车道 |
[07:12] | I look like Miss Universe. | 我看起来像是环球小姐 |
[07:14] | What are you doing? Haley said not to touch that. | 你干什么 海莉说了别碰 |
[07:18] | ?Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[07:19] | Clean cut. | 整齐的切口 |
[07:20] | – Those are real diamonds! – ?Leave ’em. Come on. | -是真钻 -别管了 走吧 |
[07:24] | Cam, walk this way. Oh. Ooh, ooh, ooh! | 小卡 走这边 |
[07:28] | Mixing metals is very in-fashion right now. | 混合金属现在很流行 |
[07:30] | No, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 不不 |
[07:32] | In 18 hours, Sho Nuff is gonna be rating our dance skills | 18小时后 确定哥就要以1分到”屌炸”了 |
[07:34] | on a scale of one to “Dayum”! Come on! | 来给我们的舞蹈评分了 快来练 |
[07:41] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[07:43] | Butt…here. | 坐这里 |
[07:45] | Just one more treat. | 再给你一个饼干 |
[07:47] | Here. | 待着 |
[07:51] | Shh. We’ll just do this quick. | 我们快点 |
[07:53] | Shh. Here you go. | 这就对了 |
[07:55] | Gorgeous! | 真美 |
[07:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:59] | I thought you were Gloria. | 我还以为你是歌洛莉亚 |
[08:00] | Wh-Why is Stella here? | 斯黛拉为什么在这里 |
[08:02] | I was going to feed her at the hotel — | 我之前打算在宾馆给她喂吃的 |
[08:03] | she’s clearly in a bad way. | 她很明显不太好 |
[08:05] | She trashed the room. | 她把房间里搞得一团糟 |
[08:06] | It looked like The Who was staying there. | 看起来像是谁人乐队住过的 |
[08:08] | So, I’m gonna stash her in the guesthouse, | 所以我要把她藏在宾馆里 |
[08:10] | brush her fur until she goes to sleep. | 给她刷毛 直到她睡着 |
[08:12] | Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[08:17] | What? | 什么 |
[08:18] | I am prom queen?! | 我是舞会皇后吗 |
[08:20] | It’s not — It’s not Ashley Walls | 不是艾希莉·沃尔斯吗 |
[08:21] | who got the pity vote after her car accident? | 那个出车祸后获得了大家同情票的姑娘 |
[08:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Okay. Now we need to be strategic if we’re gonna hit | 如果我们要去奥普拉所有重要的房间 |
[08:29] | all of Oprah’s important rooms, okay? | 那我们就得有策略 好吗 |
[08:31] | Her home office, her gift-wrapping room, | 她的家庭办公室 礼品包装室 |
[08:34] | her temperature-controlled vault of cozy sweaters. | 舒适毛衣的温度控制库 |
[08:37] | But what if Gayle is there? | 但如果她的挚友盖尔在呢 |
[08:39] | Do we stop to talk to her? | 我们要停下来跟她说话吗 |
[08:40] | No. No Gayle. There’s no time. | 不 不管小牌的盖尔 时间不够 |
[08:43] | Okay, that-that’s the third house | 我们在这小区 |
[08:44] | in this compound that we passed. | 已经过了第三套房子了 |
[08:46] | How will we know when we get | 我们怎么知道我们到了 |
[08:47] | to Oprah’s actual hou– | 奥普拉的… |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:18] | – I was a beat early on the booty drop. – No, no, no. | -我提臀的动作快了一拍 -不不 |
[09:21] | It was me. I was a beat late on the chest pop. | 怪我 是我吸胸的动作慢了一拍 |
[09:23] | It’s weird, but I’m — I’m nervous. | 这很奇怪 但我好紧张 |
[09:25] | I am, too. But you know what? | 我也是 但是你知道吗 |
[09:27] | We — We just have to relax | 我们只用放松 |
[09:28] | and remember we’re — we’re just a couple guys dancing. | 记住自己是谁 我们只是两个跳舞的人 |
[09:31] | Who are we kidding?! | 我们在骗谁呢 |
[09:32] | Getting Tuesday Company would be epic! | 能进入周二公司就太棒了 |
[09:35] | I know! We get our own cubbies. | 我知道 我们会有自己的舞房 |
[09:36] | We don’t have to throw our keys and wallet in the corner anymore. | 再也不用把钥匙和钱包集中放在角落里了 |
[09:38] | Didn’t the Tuesdoggs perform | 周二狗狗团不是 |
[09:39] | at the WNBA All-Star Game last year? | 在去年的女子篮球联盟全明星赛上表演了吗 |
[09:41] | It would be life-changing, but we have to stop talking about | 这会改变我们的生活 但我们得别再说 |
[09:43] | how great it would be. | 这会有多棒了 |
[09:44] | – That’s what’s throwing us off. – ?Right. | -这让我们迷失了 -对 |
[09:46] | For now, it’s — We’re just — Hey. ?Hey. | 现在我们就是 |
[09:48] | – Here’s two guys… ?- Dancing. | -两个人 -在跳舞 |
[09:49] | – We’re dancing. Yeah. – We’re dancing. | -我们在跳舞 -我们在跳舞 |
[09:50] | – Let’s take it from the top. All right. – Yep. | -我们从头开始 好 -嗯 |
[09:53] | Five, six, seven, eight, and… | 五六七八 |
[09:57] | And that’s my bad. | 怪我 |
[10:01] | Where have you been? I turned around and you were gone. | 你去哪儿了 我转身就发现你不见了 |
[10:03] | I was in Oprah’s bed! | 我上了奥普拉的床 |
[10:05] | – Guess her sleep number. – I don’t have to. | -猜猜她的睡眠指数 -我没必要 |
[10:08] | – I touched her. I touched Oprah! ?- What?! | -我碰了她 我碰了奥普拉 -什么 |
[10:11] | Well, technically, | 严格来说 |
[10:12] | I brushed the edge of her gown with my finger. | 我用手指掠过了她的礼服边缘 |
[10:14] | But look — my cut’s magically healed. | 但是看着 我的伤口神奇般地愈合了 |
[10:16] | And I heard they have baby elephants | 我听说有小象 |
[10:18] | carrying everyone to the south lawn | 载大家去南草坪 |
[10:21] | to see a living chess match. Let’s go! ? | 去看真人扮演棋子的国际象棋赛 走吧 |
[10:23] | Wait, no, Gloria. Gloria, Come on. | 等等 不 歌洛莉亚 别 |
[10:24] | We said we’d only stay for an hour. | 我们说好只玩一小时 |
[10:26] | We have to get back to our normal lives. | 我们得回到平凡的生活中去了 |
[10:29] | – But how?! – I know. | -怎么做得到 -我懂 |
[10:36] | Leave them. | 别分开他们 |
[10:37] | Take it from me — if you get a second chance at love, | 听我的话 如果你有第二次机会找到真爱 |
[10:40] | you grab it. | 要把握住 |
[10:41] | After the trauma of losing her best friend, Norman, | 经历了失去它最好的朋友诺曼的打击 |
[10:44] | Stella’s veil of depression | 笼罩着斯黛拉的抑郁 |
[10:46] | was lifted by the promise of new romance. | 都因为新恋情带来的希望消散了 |
[10:48] | She realized she could love again. | 她意识到她可以再次去爱 |
[10:50] | You can’t separate them, Claire. | 你不能分开他们 克莱尔 |
[10:52] | I’m taking that slipper home with me. | 我要把那只拖鞋带回家 |
[10:54] | And risk Phil seeing it the next time we’re at your house? | 冒着菲尔下次去你家时会看到的风险 |
[10:56] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[10:57] | Stella’s had her fun. This is over. | 斯黛拉也该玩够了 到此为止 |
[10:59] | Why is this so hard for you to accept? | 你为什么就是不肯接受他们 |
[11:01] | Is it because it’s a dog and a slipper? | 是因为他们是一只狗和一只拖鞋吗 |
[11:20] | My bad. | 怪我 |
[11:21] | – Again. ?- No, no. No, no. | -又是我 -不不不 |
[11:22] | That’s on me. I’m-I’m-I’m-I’m still in my head. | 怪我 我太独了 |
[11:25] | Let’s face it, Cam. This isn’t about nerves. | 我们面对现实吧小卡 这不是因为紧张 |
[11:26] | It’s about me losing whatever spark I once had. | 这是因为我失去了曾有过的火花 |
[11:28] | It’s like someone sucked the funk | 就像有人把我身上的范儿 |
[11:29] | – right out of me! – No, I’m the problem. | -都抽走了 -不 问题在我 |
[11:30] | It’s like I’ve lost the key to the lock on my pop. | 我就像丢掉了开启嘻哈范的钥匙一样 |
[11:33] | Just…go on without me. | 你别带我自己去吧 |
[11:34] | I’m holding you back! I mean, nuff is nuff. | 是我拖累了你 不能这样下去了 |
[11:36] | Maybe Rob Base was wrong. | 或许鲍勃·贝司唱错了 |
[11:37] | It takes one to make a thing go right. | 一个人才能办好事 |
[11:40] | – Is it possible… ?- Just say it. | -我们会不会… -说吧 |
[11:42] | …that we’re just Monday dancers? | 我们只不过是周一的舞者 |
[11:50] | Is it better? | 现在呢 |
[11:51] | No, I’m still getting a hint of elephant. | 不行 我还是能闻到一点大象味 |
[11:53] | – Get out. ?- W- I’m just being honest. | -下车 -我只是实话实说 |
[11:55] | No, we have to push the car | 不 到家门前最后这十五米 |
[11:57] | the last 50 feet to the house… | 我们得推着车过去 |
[11:58] | …so that they don’t hear us coming. | 这样就不会被人听到我们回来了 |
[12:03] | I feel like some of Oprah’s strength must’ve rubbed off on me. | 我觉得我沾染了些许奥普拉的力气 |
[12:05] | I bet I could carry this car up. | 我打赌我能把这台车抬起来 |
[12:07] | Are you sure this is in neutral? | 你确定车现在是空挡吗 |
[12:11] | What is this?! | 这是什么 |
[12:12] | Did you steal this candy dish from Oprah’s house? | 你这个糖果盘是从奥普拉家偷的吗 |
[12:16] | It has her initials engraved. | 上面还刻了她的姓名缩写 |
[12:19] | I couldn’t help it. I wanted a souvenir. | 我没忍住 我想要个纪念品 |
[12:22] | But you said that we couldn’t bring any evidence in here, | 但你说我们不能带回任何证据 |
[12:25] | and you didn’t even let me take the party napkin | 你甚至不准我拿派对上的纸巾 |
[12:27] | that had a cartoon of her hugging children of many colors! | 上面印着她拥抱各种肤色孩子的卡通 |
[12:32] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[12:32] | What if-what if we share custody of the candy dish? | 不如咱俩共同拥有这糖果盘的监护权如何 |
[12:35] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[12:37] | But I get it for the holidays. | 但所有节假日它都归我 |
[12:39] | Coming. | 来了 |
[12:43] | Oh, hey, sorry. I forgot my keys in the drawing room. | 抱歉 我把钥匙忘在厅里了 |
[12:47] | Okay, where did I put them? | 我放哪去了 |
[12:49] | They were right here, right? | 应该就在这吧 |
[12:50] | And right where I thought I left them. | 就在我想的地方 |
[12:52] | Wait a minute. What is that? | 等一下 怎么回事 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:55] | Oh, my God! The tiara! It’s cracked! | 我的天 小皇冠裂缝了 |
[12:57] | Who did this?! | 是谁干的 |
[12:58] | I’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我会查个究竟的 |
[13:00] | I don’t care what some feeble-minded vulgarian says. | 我才不在乎那些低能的俗人怎么说 |
[13:02] | Manny Delgado knows how to play the role of an inspector. | 曼尼·迪尔加多知道怎么扮好侦探 |
[13:05] | – I’ll text everyone to come downstairs. ?- Thank you. | -我发短信叫大家下来 -谢谢你 |
[13:10] | No! | 糟了 |
[13:12] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[13:12] | Oh, hell no. | 尼玛 |
[13:16] | Okay. Wait, wait, Dad. We need an excuse! | 好吧 等等 爸 我们得想个借口 |
[13:18] | People are gonna wonder why we weren’t in bed. | 人们会奇怪我们怎么没睡的 |
[13:20] | Um, tell them that, uh, uh… | 告诉他们… |
[13:22] | Oh! We were on the balcony because we saw a moose. | 我们在阳台是因为我看到了一头驼鹿 |
[13:24] | That’s dumb. | 太蠢了 |
[13:25] | We’ll tell them I’m heating up some milk for you in the kitchen | 告诉他们我在厨房给你热牛奶 |
[13:27] | because your stomach hurts. | 因为你胃疼 |
[13:29] | Why? Because I was upset that I saw a moose? | 为什么 因为我看到驼鹿吓到了吗 |
[13:36] | Put this on. | 快穿上 |
[13:38] | – I was early. – I was late. | -我扔早了 -我接晚了 |
[13:42] | Hurry, hurry! | 快 快 |
[13:44] | I’m still getting strong notes of elephant off of you. | 你身上还是有很重的大象味 |
[13:47] | – You may have to cut off all your hair. – No! | -你搞不好得把头发都剪了 -不要 |
[13:51] | I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve gathered you all here. | 我知道大家都很好奇我为什么叫你们来 |
[13:54] | Uh, the tiara’s cracked. You told us in your text. | 小皇冠裂了 你在短信里说了 |
[13:56] | What I didn’t tell you is that I’ve vowed | 但我没告诉你们 我发誓 |
[13:57] | to find out who’s responsible. | 要找出是谁干的 |
[13:59] | Well, no, actually, you did. It was a fairly long — | 不 其实你说了 短信很长… |
[14:01] | Everyone’s a suspect. | 所有人都有嫌疑 |
[14:03] | Don’t look at me. I wasn’t anywhere near it. | 别看我 我根本没靠近过小皇冠 |
[14:05] | What a surprise — Phil feigning innocence. | “真意外” 菲尔装无辜 |
[14:07] | You’re just everyone’s favorite Dad, right? | 人人都最喜欢你这个憨厚老爸是吧 |
[14:10] | Where were you when you got my text? | 收到我短信时你在哪 |
[14:11] | Cam’s, uh, stomach was upset, | 小卡他 胃疼 |
[14:13] | and I was warming up some milk for him. | 我在帮他热牛奶 |
[14:16] | – Claire saw a moose. – ?I did. | -克莱尔看到一头驼鹿 -是的 |
[14:17] | And that’s why we were on the balcony when you texted us. | 所以收到短信时我们在阳台上 |
[14:21] | Well, Gloria and I were in the den. | 歌洛莉亚和我在活动室 |
[14:22] | I ran into her on my way out to my walk, | 我出去散步时偶遇她 |
[14:24] | and then we decided to watch the moon together. | 然后我们决定一起赏月 |
[14:25] | The moon, huh? | 赏月是吗 |
[14:26] | Seems unlikely given tonight is moonless! | 不太可能吧 因为今晚没有月亮 |
[14:30] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[14:31] | So, did any of you go through this room at any point? | 那你们有没有人经过这间房间 |
[14:37] | Sounds to me like everybody was inside | 在我听来所有人都在室内 |
[14:39] | doing whatever they were supposed to be doing. | 做他们在做的事 |
[14:41] | That’s odd because I found this door slightly open, | 那就怪了 因为我发现这扇门没关严 |
[14:44] | which means one of you was outside. | 那意味着你们有人出去了 |
[14:46] | When I find out who went out that door, | 等我查出是谁从这扇门出去了 |
[14:48] | quite sure I’ll have my culprit. | 我很肯定他就是犯人 |
[14:50] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:53] | It appears to be two bottom halves | 似乎是两个姜饼小人的下半身 |
[14:55] | of a gingerbread man melded together. | 被融合在一起了 |
[14:57] | Uh, it looks like a bone. It’s a dog treat. | 看起来像骨头 是块狗饼干 |
[15:00] | No, it’s a human treat, | 不 那是人吃的饼干 |
[15:02] | and it’s shaped like a bone because it’s full of calcium. | 做成骨头形状是因为富含钙质 |
[15:05] | I was snacking on them earlier in the day | 我之前在吃这些饼干 |
[15:06] | and I must have dropped one. | 肯定是掉了一块 |
[15:11] | Mmm, they’re delicious. | 真好吃 |
[15:13] | And they’re very good for you. | 对身体还很有好处 |
[15:14] | Checks out. | 说得通 |
[15:16] | That’s coming from upstairs! | 是楼上传来的 |
[15:18] | No, outside. | 不 是外面 |
[15:21] | Gloria, how did this happen? | 歌洛莉亚 怎么会这样 |
[15:23] | I have a theory. | 我有个理论 |
[15:24] | I once read about a moose that knocked a camper out of neutral. | 我有次读到过一头驼鹿把露营车给撞换挡了 |
[15:27] | Perhaps the moose Claire saw earlier did the same thing here. | 或许克莱尔之前看到的驼鹿也那样做了 |
[15:30] | – The hood’s warm. – Then don’t lean on it. | -引擎盖还是热的 -那就别靠在上面 |
[15:33] | I admit it! Mitch and I — we were outside. | 我承认 米奇和我之前在屋外 |
[15:36] | He wanted to talk to me about a problem | 他想和我聊聊他和小卡 |
[15:38] | he’s having with Cam in the gay bedroom. | 在基佬卧室里不和谐的问题 |
[15:41] | Oh, so when it’s me, it’s a problem. | 这么说我不行就是有问题 |
[15:43] | When it’s you, it’s what happens when you work out too much. | 你不行就是因为健身累的 |
[15:45] | It got cold, we went inside the car, | 我们觉得冷 就坐进车里了 |
[15:48] | I turned the heater on, | 我打开了暖气 |
[15:50] | and I must have accidentally knocked it into neutral. | 所以肯定是我不小心把车撞到了空挡 |
[15:53] | So, it was all ready to roll when the moose showed up. | 所以驼鹿来的时候 车早已蓄势待滑 |
[15:55] | Hey, uh, what’s this candy dish doing here? | 这个糖果盘怎么在这 |
[15:58] | Haley, please, I’m trying to think. | 海莉 拜托 我在思考 |
[15:59] | But it could be evidence. | 但那可能是证据 |
[16:01] | What are the lights doing on in the tennis court?! | 网球场的灯怎么亮着 |
[16:07] | Now why would these chairs be out here, | 这些椅子怎么会在这 |
[16:09] | and how do they connect to the moose? | 这些又与驼鹿有什么联系 |
[16:10] | These footprints are in a… really weird pattern. | 这些脚印… 规律好奇怪啊 |
[16:14] | Why do these steps feel so familiar? | 为什么这步伐感觉如此熟悉 |
[16:16] | Cam and I were out here, um — | 我跟小卡来过这里 |
[16:17] | We were in the kitchen, and we heard a raccoon outside. | 我们本来在厨房 然后听到外面有浣熊的声音 |
[16:20] | Yeah, yeah. So, we came out, we — | 对啊对啊 所以我们出来了… |
[16:22] | we grabbed a couple chairs to — to — to scare it off. | 我们拿了凳子来… 来吓走它 |
[16:25] | We held — held them up like this, | 我们这么… 这么拿着凳子 |
[16:27] | and, um, chased the raccoon, | 然后呢… 追着那浣熊 |
[16:29] | but it ran into some trash cans and we were like… | 结果它跑进垃圾堆里 我们就… |
[16:32] | And then, uh, it ran up the court this way… ? | 然后它跑到球场这里来 |
[16:35] | …and then back a couple of steps | 然后又退了几步 |
[16:36] | – and then forward again and – Forward. | -又再往前了一次 -往前 |
[16:37] | then it did a little spin. Forward, and | 然后它最后转了一圈 往前跑 |
[16:38] | Yep. That was it. | 对 就这样 |
[16:39] | And then it came back at us, and we were like — | 接着它对我们冲过来 我们就 |
[16:41] | Right, left. Right, right, | 右左 右 右 |
[16:43] | body roll, and spin. | 卷身 最后转 |
[16:45] | And then, it was just gone. | 然后它就跑了 |
[16:47] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是什么玩意儿 |
[16:48] | What is any of this? I can’t make sense of these clues. | 这是什么鬼 我完全无法理解这些线索 |
[16:50] | What kind of raccoon isn’t scared off by the presence of a moose? | 哪有浣熊不会被巨大的驼鹿给吓跑啊 |
[16:53] | All we need to know | 我们只需要知道 |
[16:54] | is that Mitchell, Gloria, Cam, and Phil | 米奇尔 歌洛莉亚 小卡与菲尔 |
[16:57] | – are the four and only suspects. – Not only! | -是唯四嫌疑人 -才不是唯四 |
[17:01] | One at a time! Phil, go first. | 一个一个说 菲尔你先说 |
[17:04] | Well, that’s a lot of pressure. | 这样压力好大啊 |
[17:06] | Speak! | 说 |
[17:07] | What is that noise? | 那什么声音 |
[17:08] | It’s like a dog saying, “Hello.” | 听起来像是一条狗在说”哈喽” |
[17:10] | Sounds to me like a California barking moose. | 听起来像加州犬吠驼鹿的声音啊 |
[17:12] | It came from up there. | 从上面传来的 |
[17:16] | We were really in-sync talking through that raccoon chase. | 我们刚才讲解追浣熊的事时 好合拍啊 |
[17:19] | – It felt like maybe we had our timing back again. – It really did. | -感觉我们的拍子又重新合上了 -真的呢 |
[17:22] | Maybe we forgot dance isn’t about the fame or — or glory, | 或许刚才我们忘了舞蹈不是为了名气或荣耀 |
[17:25] | but it’s about telling a story that takes your audience | 而是用来对观众们诉说 |
[17:28] | on a journey that ebbs and flows. | 一段跌宕起伏的故事 |
[17:30] | Ebb and Flow. | 跌宕起伏[艾博与弗洛/律动] |
[17:32] | I think we just found our hip-hop names. | 我们的嘻哈诨名就是这个了 |
[17:38] | Jay! | 杰 |
[17:39] | – You brought Stella?! ?- No! | -你带斯黛拉来了吗 -没有啊 |
[17:41] | She must have tracked us here. | 她自己跑来找我们了 |
[17:43] | What’s that, girl? | 你说什么啊 小姑娘 |
[17:45] | What? We left the stove on? | 什么 家里的炉灶火没关吗 |
[17:48] | – Well, that was weird. – Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa. | -真是怪事 -等等 稍等一下 |
[17:49] | What is my slipper doing in here? | 我的拖鞋为什么在这里面 |
[17:51] | I’m not wrong. It’s cold, huh? | 我没说错吧 的确是有些冷 |
[17:53] | Hey. Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[17:56] | We need to talk about this. ? | 我们得谈谈这件事 |
[18:00] | – Um, Stella… – She wants the slipper, Phil. | -斯黛拉 -她想要那个拖鞋啊 菲尔 |
[18:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:04] | W-Why is Phil dressed like a Beastie Boy? | 为什么菲尔穿得像嘻哈男团的人 |
[18:06] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[18:07] | You two did hip-hop without us! ? | 你们俩个不带我们跳嘻哈 |
[18:10] | Okay, be-because you and Claire were holding us back. | 是啦 因为你跟克莱尔是我们的累赘 |
[18:12] | Oh, please. We are just as good as you are. | 少来了 我们跳得跟你们一样好 |
[18:14] | – It sounds like somebody wants a dance-off. – No. | -感觉有人想要来斗舞啊 -没有 |
[18:16] | No one ever wants a dance-off. | 永远不会有人想要斗舞 |
[18:18] | – Phil, why didn’t you just tell me? – Save it, Claire. | -菲尔 你为什么不直接跟我说 -省省吧 克莱尔 |
[18:20] | I know you put the hit out on my bear slippers. | 我知道是你对我的熊熊拖鞋搞鬼 |
[18:22] | Those are just very unsexy. | 这拖鞋很让人提不起性趣 |
[18:24] | Oh, ’cause you always dress so sexy? | 难道你就整天穿得很性感吗 |
[18:27] | Let’s check out this nightwear. | 来看看你今晚的睡衣 |
[18:31] | Luke’s junior high gym shorts, | 卢克的初中体育课短裤 |
[18:32] | and the drawstring is an old shoelace. | 而腰上的松紧带是用旧鞋带改的 |
[18:34] | Well, at least I’m not one of those wives | 至少我不是那种花大钱 |
[18:35] | that spends a fortune on lingerie. | 在睡衣上面的那种败家老婆啊 |
[18:37] | I mean, look, when the shoelace broke, | 你看 这鞋带断掉的时候 |
[18:39] | I fixed it with a staple. | 我用订书机修好了 |
[18:41] | Well, why don’t we add a little spice for our vacation? | 我们度假时为什么就不能来点激情呢 |
[18:43] | I mean, Gloria wears a floor-length, beaded nightgown to bed. | 歌洛莉亚就穿着及地的珠珠睡袍睡觉啊 |
[18:46] | Wait a second. No, she doesn’t. | 等等 她才没有呢 |
[18:51] | Yes. | 厉害了 |
[18:51] | It looked very comfortable on the website. | 它网站上的图片看起来很舒适啊 |
[18:54] | Wait a minute. Gloria was with Mitchell. | 等一下 歌洛莉亚晚上跟米奇尔在一起 |
[18:56] | What have we got going on under here?! | 我们看看这里面有何乾坤 |
[18:58] | Okay, where were you going looking so dapper?! | 你是想去哪里啊 穿这么衣冠楚楚 |
[18:59] | Dapper? Really? Aww… | 衣冠楚楚 真的吗 |
[19:02] | Oh! Ooh! Manny. Manny! | 曼尼 曼尼 |
[19:03] | Hey! Look what just fell out of Uncle Mitch’s pocket! | 看看米奇尔舅舅的口袋里掉出了什么 |
[19:06] | A second candy dish… | 第二个糖果盘… |
[19:08] | – Hold up. – This is monogrammed. | -等等 -这上面有刻字 |
[19:11] | “M.O.” “M.O.”? | |
[19:13] | You went to Michelle Obama’s without me? | 你没带我就去米歇尔·奥巴马家吗 |
[19:16] | You went to Oprah Winfrey’s without me?! | 你去奥普拉·温福瑞家没带我吗 |
[19:19] | Gloria, is this true? | 歌洛莉亚 这是真的吗 |
[19:20] | You know how I feel about Oprah. She changed my — | 你明明知道我对奥普拉有何感觉 她改变了我… |
[19:22] | Excuse me. | 我修正一下 |
[19:23] | She gave me the strength to change my own life! | 她给了我改变自己人生的力量 |
[19:26] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[19:31] | Stop. Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[19:32] | Stop!! | 都停下 |
[19:34] | Have we all forgotten that somebody | 我们忘记了重点是有人弄裂了 |
[19:36] | cracked my boss’s tiara?! | 我老板的小皇冠吗 |
[19:38] | I could get fired! | 我可能被炒鱿鱼呢 |
[19:39] | Well, I touched it once, | 我碰过一次 |
[19:40] | so I might have done it. I’ll pay for it. | 有可能是我 我出钱修吧 |
[19:42] | Hold on. Cam and I messed with it, too. | 等等 我跟小卡也碰了它 |
[19:44] | – I put it on my hand. ?- I tried it. | -我放我手上了 -我也试戴了 |
[19:45] | – Me, too. ?- Okay, okay, obviously, | -我也有份 -行吧 这么看来 |
[19:47] | everybody monkeyed around with it, so we’ll all chip in. | 大家都有份伸爪 我们一起出钱吧 |
[19:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:50] | – Yes. – Thank you, guys. | -真的 -谢谢你们 |
[19:52] | Yeah, let’s go to bed! | 大家都上床睡觉吧 |
[19:54] | Listen, not to take Phil’s side, but you could wash those shorts | 听我说 我没有要站菲尔这边 但短裤该洗了 |
[19:57] | ’cause I’m getting a strong whiff of elephant. ? | 因为我能闻到一股浓浓的大象味 |
[20:01] | Thanks for trying to help, Manny. | 谢谢你帮忙我找凶手 曼尼 |
[20:03] | I guess we’ll really never know who broke that tiara. | 看来我们永远不会知道到底是谁弄裂的了 |
[20:06] | I broke the tiara. | 小皇冠是我弄裂的 |
[20:07] | I was alone at the house the night before | 我前一晚自己在这房子里 |
[20:09] | doing a little private wine tasting. | 来了个小小的私人品酒活动 |
[20:11] | I made a website, | 我做了一个网站 |
[20:13] | and I tell people how to live. | 我告诉大家怎么活 |
[20:16] | Get a latte enema. | 做个拿铁灌肠 |
[20:18] | Drink ocean water. | 喝大海水 |
[20:23] | I knew if I said to my family, “Do not touch”, | 我知道如果我告诉我家人”别碰” |
[20:26] | one of those bozos would have to try it on | 这帮人里肯定会有傻子想去试戴 |
[20:28] | and then think they cracked it themselves. | 接着就会觉得是自己弄裂的 |
[20:31] | That’s right. I’m a little smarter than people think. | 是的 我比别人以为的还聪明 |
[20:34] | But lucky, too. That moose almost ruined everything. | 不过也是运气好 计划差点被那驼鹿给毁了 |
[20:40] | You know, there’s no sense denying it. | 否认这事实是没意义的 |
[20:41] | Life, as we know it, has changed. | 我们的人生已经改变了 |
[20:43] | Yeah, yeah. From now on, you’ll be dancing on Tuesdays. | 是啊是啊 从今往后 你周二跳舞 |
[20:47] | Oh, Ronaldo’s FaceTiming. | 罗纳多打来的视频电话 |
[20:49] | Hey guys. | 两位好啊 |
[20:50] | So… listen. Oprah knows about the candy dish. | 听我说 奥普拉知道糖果碗的事 |
[20:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么啊 |
[20:55] | There are cameras, Mitchell. | 这里有摄像头 米奇尔 |
[20:57] | You need to bring it back. | 你得还回来 |
[20:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里啊 |
[20:59] | I’m still here at Oprah’s. | 我还在奥普拉家 |
[21:01] | Under my own free will. | 完全是个人意愿 |
[21:03] | And, I’ll probably stay here in this tower, | 我估计也还会继续留在这塔里 |
[21:07] | untill she gets her dish back. | 直到她拿回那个碗 |
[21:09] | It’s quite meaningful. | 这碗对她挺有意义 |
[21:11] | She stole it from… | 是她偷… |
[21:13] | “got it” as a gift from Michelle Obama. | 她从米歇尔·奥巴马那里”得到”的礼物 |
[21:17] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[21:19] | We have Michelle Obama’s candy dish. | 米歇尔·奥巴马的糖果碗在我们手上 |
[21:21] | Oprah Winfrey has our number. | 奥普拉·温福瑞有我们的电话 |
[21:23] | – OK. – Ok. | -好啊 -太好了 |