时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Not again. | 别又来一次啊 |
[00:04] | I just came from an intervention. | 我刚刚才从批斗大会过来 |
[00:06] | Oh, no, no, Nicole, this is a staff meeting. | 不不 妮可 这是员工会议 |
[00:08] | You asked us to be here. | 你叫我们来的 |
[00:11] | Here you go, Kato. | 拿着 加藤 |
[00:14] | Yes, I wanted to talk to you all | 对 我想跟大家 |
[00:16] | about something very important. | 说一件很重要的事 |
[00:18] | So, what plant has been revered | 几百万年来哪种植物 |
[00:21] | for its healing properties | 因为具有愈合能力 |
[00:22] | for millions of years? | 而备受尊崇 |
[00:24] | Aloe. | 芦荟[音似你好] |
[00:24] | ‘ello to you, too, | 你也好呀 |
[00:26] | but let’s stay focused. | 但我们专心一点 |
[00:30] | – Peppers. – Peppers. | -是辣椒 -辣椒 |
[00:31] | Weird, we are so in synch these days. | 好奇怪 我们最近都神同步 |
[00:33] | I want to be in the pepper business, people. | 我想做辣椒生意 各位 |
[00:35] | And I need ideas now. | 我现在就需要点子 |
[00:39] | I haven’t come up with a single product idea in weeks, | 我最近几周一个产品创意都想不出来 |
[00:42] | so I’m on thin ice at NERP. | 所以我在公司如履薄冰 |
[00:44] | And I don’t mean the low-calorie ice cubes | 这”薄冰”不是指我们网页上出售的 |
[00:46] | we sell on our website. | 低卡冰块 |
[00:48] | Well, my — my step-grandmother, | 我的继外婆 |
[00:49] | she is from Colombia, | 她是哥伦比亚人 |
[00:51] | and she sells a salsa | 她卖的莎莎酱 |
[00:52] | that is supposedly made with these magical peppers. | 可能就是用这些神奇的辣椒制成的 |
[00:55] | Peppers? I was just talking about them. | 辣椒 我刚刚正好提起辣椒 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[00:58] | When can I meet her? | 我几时能跟她见面 |
[01:00] | Sell my sauce business to NERP? | 把我的酱料生意卖给诺普 |
[01:03] | I think you could get a lot for it. | 你应该能得到一大笔钱 |
[01:04] | When Nicole wants something, | 妮可想要什么 |
[01:05] | she just throws money at it. | 就会砸钱去买 |
[01:07] | She bought her next-door neighbor’s house | 她买下隔壁邻居的房子 |
[01:08] | because she liked the mailbox. | 就因为她喜欢他家的邮箱 |
[01:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:11] | I do. Dump it. | 我知道 立刻脱手 |
[01:13] | That thing is worth less than a bachelor’s degree. | 那玩意比一个学士学位还不值钱 |
[01:16] | Please, Gloria. I really need this. | 拜托了 歌洛莉亚 我真的很需要这个 |
[01:18] | No one takes me seriously at that office. | 在那办公室里没人把我当回事 |
[01:20] | I don’t even have my own cubicle. | 我连自己的隔间都没有 |
[01:22] | I share one, giant bean bag chair with the interns. | 我跟实习生们共用一张巨大的豆袋椅 |
[01:25] | I want to help you, | 我想帮你 |
[01:26] | but…something feels wrong. | 但 有什么感觉不对 |
[01:28] | Just go to the meeting and hear what the offer is. | 你先去见个面 听听她给你开的条件 |
[01:31] | Okay, fine. I will go. I will listen. | 好吧 我会去 我会听 |
[01:34] | But I am not selling. | 但我不会卖掉的 |
[01:38] | – What do you think? ?- It’s gonna be tough. | -你觉得呢 -会很难办 |
[01:39] | She’s got a lot of practice not selling that sauce. | 她有过大量卖不出这辣酱的练习 |
[01:58] | Whoa, what’s up with the blazer and the t-shirt? | 你怎么穿西装外套配T恤 |
[02:00] | Thought you were going to a college interview, | 你是要去参加大学面试 |
[02:01] | not doing stand up in 1988. | 不是去1988年表演单口相声吧 |
[02:04] | I’m starting to think maybe college isn’t for me. | 我开始觉得上大学也许不适合我 |
[02:06] | There’s this guy at the club who said I could be a model. | 俱乐部里有个人说我也许可以当模特 |
[02:08] | He said he’s gonna take me out to the desert this week | 他说这礼拜要带我到沙漠里去 |
[02:10] | and take some pictures. | 拍几张照片 |
[02:11] | I’d put a pin in that. | 我劝你三思 |
[02:13] | Of course you’re going to college. | 你当然要去读大学了 |
[02:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[02:15] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[02:16] | I wasn’t very good at school the first time around. | 以前读书的时候我就成绩一直不好 |
[02:18] | Maybe I’m just — | 也许我就是… |
[02:19] | Hey! Don’t you dare call yourself “an idiot”. | 不许你说自己是白痴 |
[02:22] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没要这么说 |
[02:24] | I was gonna say, “maybe I’m not ready.” | 我是想说 “也许我就是还没准备好” |
[02:26] | Honey, it’s just nerves. | 亲爱的 你只是怯场了 |
[02:28] | Change is scary, but in the end, | 改变是很吓人的 但最终 |
[02:29] | I promise, it is all worth it. | 我保证 一切都是值得的 |
[02:32] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[02:33] | You dig deep, you make your best effort, | 你拼尽全力 使出浑身解数 |
[02:35] | – that’s where you find the glory. – Exactly. | -就能找到荣誉 -没错 |
[02:36] | Like that time I beat her in that race. | 就像那次我在赛跑中战胜她一样 |
[02:39] | Maybe 10 years ago, Phil challenged me to a race. | 大约10年前 菲尔挑战我跟他赛跑 |
[02:42] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[02:44] | Daddy wins! | 爸爸赢了 |
[02:46] | Do you believe in miracles? | 你们相信有奇迹吗 |
[02:48] | U.S.A.! | 大美帝 |
[02:49] | He was feeling adrift | 他当时感到很空虚 |
[02:50] | because the kids were back at school, | 因为孩子们都回学校去了 |
[02:51] | so I let him beat me. | 于是我让他跑赢我 |
[02:54] | He has not shut up about it since. | 从那以后他就说个没完 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God, Usain Bolt wins again! | 天啊 尤塞恩·博尔特又赢了 |
[03:00] | Can you even imagine what that feels like? | 你能想象那是什么感觉吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, I don’t have to, sweetheart. | 我不用想象 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | I lived it. | 我亲身经历过 |
[03:06] | All appeared lost, | 本来我好像输定了 |
[03:07] | but I turned on the afterburners — | 但我启动后劲发力… |
[03:09] | He’s heard the story, Phil. | 他听过这故事了 菲尔 |
[03:10] | And I pull off one of the greatest upsets | 结果我完成了夫妻赛跑史上 |
[03:12] | in the history of husband-and-wife competition. | 最伟大的反超之一 |
[03:15] | Okay, I’ll go to that college interview | 好吧 我会去参加大学面试 |
[03:18] | and hear them out. | 听他们说完 |
[03:19] | I’m proud of you, buddy. | 我为你感到骄傲 哥们 |
[03:22] | I think what you and I did right there | 我们刚才所做的 |
[03:23] | was called “great parenting”. | 应该就是传说中的”好家教” |
[03:24] | Might be time to retire that story. | 跑步故事也许是时候退出历史舞台了 |
[03:28] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:29] | That was insensitive. | 我刚才太迟钝了 |
[03:30] | I didn’t realize how much it must bother you | 没意识到重温那场失败 |
[03:32] | to relive that loss. | 会让你多么不爽 |
[03:34] | Phil, I am just feeling — | 菲尔 我只是觉得… |
[03:34] | Hey, don’t you dare call yourself “a failure”. | 不许你说自己是”废物” |
[03:36] | I let you win. | 我让你赢的 |
[03:39] | You what? | 什么 |
[03:40] | Oh, I had you beat, easily. | 我其实能轻松跑赢你 |
[03:41] | I didn’t even break a sweat. | 那次我大汗都没流一滴 |
[03:42] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[03:43] | I almost pulled a muscle holding back. | 为了忍住不发力 我还差点拉伤了肌肉 |
[03:45] | But, I saw how much it meant to you, | 但我看出来那对你有多重要 |
[03:47] | and I let you win. | 于是我让你赢了 |
[03:49] | Oh, wow, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | No, that makes a lot of sense. I get it. | 很合理啊 我懂的 |
[03:52] | Like the way all the other horses | 就像其他马 |
[03:53] | wanted Secretariat to feel good. | 希望”秘书”好过些一样 |
[03:54] | Now you’re Secretariat? | 现在你成”秘书”了 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:56] | Was Secretariat married to a crazy person? | “秘书”有娶了一个疯子吗 |
[03:58] | Oh, God, Phil, I 100% let you win. | 天啊 菲尔 百分百是我让你赢的 |
[04:02] | Then, you could 100% beat me again. | 那你也百分百可以再赢我啊 |
[04:05] | Oh, I could. Same course? | 我当然可以 同样的路线吗 |
[04:07] | I’ve only gotten stronger. | 我比那时更强壮了 |
[04:08] | How ’bout we add a few challenges? | 我们再多加几个挑战怎么样 |
[04:10] | Monkey bars? | 攀架 |
[04:11] | Great! Rope climb. | 太棒 爬绳 |
[04:12] | I love it. Tires. | 我爱 轮胎 |
[04:13] | Why not? Noon? | 有何不可 中午进行 |
[04:15] | Fine. I have a showing. I’ll move it. | 行 我要带人看房 但我可以移期 |
[04:16] | Hope it’s not too heavy. | 希望你的身躯也还移得动啊 |
[04:20] | The release form for this ride-along is — | 随警巡逻的授权表真是 |
[04:22] | is shockingly thorough. | 详尽得惊人啊 |
[04:24] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你们遇到任何危险 |
[04:26] | I can’t bury another ride-along. | 我不想再埋葬一个随警巡逻员了 |
[04:28] | I’m kind of the precinct cut up. | 我是这个辖区的笑料 |
[04:31] | Okay. Mitchell, it’ll be fine. | 好了 米奇尔 不会有事的 |
[04:32] | They do these things all the time. | 他们天天干这个 |
[04:33] | Yeah, easy for you to say. | 你倒说得轻巧 |
[04:34] | My entire head is a gang color. | 我的脑袋跟某黑帮专属色撞色 |
[04:36] | Okay, this is so exciting. | 这真是太令人兴奋了 |
[04:37] | You know, in my alternate life, | 你知道吗 我上辈子 |
[04:39] | I’m a — I’m a cop. | 就是个警察 |
[04:40] | I-I thought that your alternate life | 你上辈子不是 |
[04:41] | was you teaching at-risk youth to street dance. | 教迷途少年跳街舞的吗 |
[04:44] | No, I teach them to believe in themselves | 不 我是教他们通过跳街舞 |
[04:46] | through street dance. | 学会相信自己 |
[04:47] | Cam’s always wanted to go on a ride-along. | 小卡总想去随警巡逻 |
[04:49] | So, I called in a favor | 于是我叫我 |
[04:50] | to my law school friend Lucy at the DA’s office. | 在地检署上班的法学院朋友露西帮忙 |
[04:53] | Weird thing, they’re understaffed. | 奇怪的是 他们部门缺人 |
[04:55] | And she offered me a job as a prosecutor. | 她邀我去当检察官 |
[04:58] | I just — I can’t picture myself with a badge. | 我想象不出自己戴检察官徽的样子 |
[05:01] | I mean, I already hate how thick my wallet is. | 毕竟我已经痛恨我钱包有多厚了 |
[05:03] | So, when do we roll? | 我们什么时候撇了 |
[05:05] | – You mean leave? – Oh, copy that. | -你是指出发吗 -收到 |
[05:07] | You know, it’s hard for me not to use the lingo. | 我很难忍住不说行话 |
[05:09] | Bit of a lawman myself, | 我自己也算是法界先锋 |
[05:10] | acting high-school vice principal. | 在高中担任代理副校长 |
[05:12] | Anyway, they call me “arthritis” | 他们给我取名号”关节炎” |
[05:14] | because I make life hard on seniors. | 因为我不让高四学生[老年人]好过 |
[05:16] | They don’t. | 没人这么叫你 |
[05:17] | But he did make a sign for his desk, didn’t ya? | 但他自己做了名牌放到办公桌上 对吧 |
[05:20] | Do you think that perhaps you’re coming on a tad strong? | 你不觉得你有点用力过猛了吗 |
[05:22] | No, I think Officer Stablitzky | 不 我认为斯塔勃利斯基警官 |
[05:24] | appreciates me knowing the language. | 会很欣赏我懂行话 |
[05:26] | It’s, like, when you go to Italy, | 就像去意大利时 |
[05:27] | you use “prego” every other word. | 每两个字中间插句”甭客气”[意语] |
[05:28] | – They love it. – Break-in in progress. | -他们特喜欢 -非法闯入现行 |
[05:29] | Cooper and Olympic. | 库伯与奥林匹克街 |
[05:30] | – Wait. What was that? – In progress? | -等等 她说什么 -现行 |
[05:32] | Should we wait ’til they’re done? | 我们该等他们犯完案再去吗 |
[05:34] | – 12-A-3 responding. – Copy 12-A-3. | -12A3响应 -收到 12A3 |
[05:36] | Mitchell, why don’t you ride shotgun? | 米奇尔 不如你坐副驾驶吧 |
[05:37] | Oh, no, You know, he doesn’t do that well | 不 他坐激流勇进时 |
[05:39] | on Splash Mountain in the front seat, so… | 在前排吓坏了 所以… |
[05:41] | He’ll be fine. Get in. | 他不会有事的 上车 |
[05:42] | Yes, sir. Okay. | 遵命 警官 好的 |
[05:43] | Okay, and then, you know, then, | 那好 那或许 |
[05:44] | maybe I can front seat on even crimes. | 每一个案子我俩轮换坐前座 |
[05:46] | – You know, to keep it fair. – Probably not. | -这样才公平 -还是不要了 |
[05:50] | You know, Phil, it’s not too late to back out. | 菲尔 现在退出还不迟 |
[05:52] | I am in the best shape of my life. | 我的身体状况在人生巅峰 |
[05:54] | After my last physical, | 上次去体检后 |
[05:56] | the doctor posted my stress test on his Instagram. | 医生把我的应激试验结果发到社交网站上了 |
[05:58] | Honey, I’m on the basketball court four days a week. | 亲爱的 我每周去篮球场锻炼四天 |
[06:01] | They call me “Phil Dunk-phy”. | 他们都叫我”菲尔·灌篮菲人” |
[06:02] | Well, take a good look at this face | 你好好看看我的脸 |
[06:04] | ’cause it’s the last time ou’re gonna see it for a while — | 因为你接下来只能看到我的后脑勺了 |
[06:06] | on your mark, get set, go! | 各就各位 预备 跑 |
[06:11] | I immediately pulled that muscle | 我立即拉伤了肌肉 |
[06:12] | that runs from the top of your head | 就是从头顶 |
[06:14] | down to the bottom of your feet. | 一直到脚底的那条 |
[06:16] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[06:17] | between work and not wanting to workout, | 我被夹在工作和不想去健身之间 |
[06:20] | I hadn’t worked out that much. | 所以根本没怎么去健身 |
[06:22] | Welcome to the jungle, Claire. | 欢迎来到丛林 克莱尔 |
[06:23] | Monkey see, monkey d- | 猴哥一盯上你 猴哥… |
[06:26] | My first thought was that I had been shot in both shoulders. | 我的第一反应是我的双肩都中弹了 |
[06:29] | Here’s the thing — while Claire works out, | 是这样的 在克莱尔去健身时 |
[06:31] | I do go to the basketball court, | 我的确去了篮球场 |
[06:34] | but, uh, for epic robot battles. | 但是去参加机器人大战 |
[06:40] | Oh, Spin-a-tron cornered me again. | 旋转争霸者又将我堵死了 |
[06:42] | Looks like you got me dead — | 看来我被你消灭了 |
[06:44] | Possum-punch! | 负鼠拳 |
[06:45] | Possum-punch! Possum-punch! | 负鼠拳 负鼠拳 |
[06:56] | Clouds look kind of ominous, huh? | 云朵看起来有点不妙 |
[06:58] | Kind of felt a raindrop. | 好像有雨滴到我身上了 |
[06:59] | – Maybe we should res- – Okay. | -或许我们该改天再… -好 |
[07:02] | Sorry we missed that robbery. | 抱歉我们没赶上抢劫 |
[07:03] | It would’ve been a fun way to start the day. | 要能那样开始一天该多带劲 |
[07:05] | Yeah, hi. Have you guys considered using the Waze app. | 你们有没有考虑过用导航应用 |
[07:08] | I could fire it up | 我可以打开 |
[07:09] | and it’d be kind of, like, your Goose. | 然后做你们的引路鹅 |
[07:11] | – Whoa, did you see that? – See what? | -你看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[07:12] | I’m blocked. I can’t see anything. | 我被挡住了 什么都看不见 |
[07:13] | That jerk just cut off that old lady. | 那个混蛋刚刚超了那位婆婆的车 |
[07:15] | – Wanna mess with him? – Mess with who? | -想吓唬他一下吗 -吓唬谁 |
[07:17] | Is that allowed? | 这样合规矩吗 |
[07:18] | What’s he gonna do, call the cops? | 他能怎么办 报警吗 |
[07:20] | Can you speak up a little bit? | 你们能大点声说话吗 |
[07:21] | I’m losing the thread. | 我跟不上了 |
[07:23] | That’s the siren. | 警笛在那 |
[07:24] | – Okay. ?- Not yet. | -好的 -先别开 |
[07:26] | Not yet. | 别开 |
[07:27] | Now! | 现在 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:29] | He’s freaked out. Oh, he’s pulling over. | 他慌了 他靠边停了 |
[07:31] | – Put these on and glare at him. – ?Okay, okay. | -戴上墨镜瞪他 -好的 |
[07:34] | That’s right. You know you were bad. | 没错 你知道你犯错误了 |
[07:37] | Sit in your shame like a dog! | 像狗一样坐那反省去 |
[07:41] | ?You’re a natural. | 你天生是这块料 |
[07:42] | Oh, my God, that was such a rush. | 我的天 太爽了 |
[07:43] | I imagine that’s what it feels like to punch a guy or — | 我猜揍人或边跑边接到球 |
[07:46] | or catch a ball while running. | 就是这种感觉 |
[07:48] | Oh, hey, Chatty-Cathys, heads up. | 两位话痨 注意前方 |
[07:49] | – Possible 10-99 right over here. – What? | -那边可能有代号10-99事项 -什么 |
[07:51] | Couple low lifes over there exchanging cash-money. | 那边有两个下三滥在做现金交易 |
[07:54] | – Right here? ?- That’s because it’s a newsstand. | -那边 -因为那是报刊亭 |
[07:55] | And I’m pretty sure a 1099 is a tax form. | 我还很确定1099是填报税表时用的 |
[07:58] | – Oh, Cam. – Oh, yeah, well, what isn’t a form these days? | -小卡 -是的 如今干什么都得填表 |
[07:59] | School board’s got me buried in paperwork. | 我都被校董事会的文件活埋了 |
[08:01] | I gotta get three John Hancocks just to take a leak. | 我去上个厕所都得三个人签字批准 |
[08:03] | We’re the same, see? | 你瞧 我们是一样的 |
[08:04] | Oh, if I can interrupt for just one second. | 容我打断一下 |
[08:06] | I’ve been typing license plates numbers — | 我一直在输入车牌号 |
[08:08] | as you said I could — | 你说我可以 |
[08:10] | and this guy in this dirty car here, | 这辆脏车里的这家伙 |
[08:12] | he has a warrant for unpaid child support. | 正因为未付子女赡养费被缉 |
[08:14] | Good catch, Pritch. | 很敏锐 阿普里 |
[08:15] | He gets a nickname now?! | 现在他连昵称都有了 |
[08:18] | – Hmm, looking squirrely. – Yeah. | -贼头鼠脑的 -是啊 |
[08:21] | Yep, we got a runner! | 没错 他逃跑了 |
[08:23] | ?Stick by me. | 跟紧我 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, is this happening? | 我的天 真要去抓人 |
[08:25] | This is happening. Okay. | 真要去抓人 好的 |
[08:26] | Hey, guys? Guys? | 两位 两位 |
[08:28] | There’s no handles back here! I wanna come! | 后座没有门把手 我也想去 |
[08:34] | Well, Luke, I read your essay. | 卢克 我读过你的申请论文了 |
[08:36] | Took a lot of guts to admit | 你很有勇气 |
[08:37] | you weren’t ready for college a year ago. | 承认一年前没准备好读大学 |
[08:40] | I had a lot of growing up to do. | 当时我还很不成熟 |
[08:42] | So, I got a job, I paid my bills, | 于是我找了工作 自己付账单 |
[08:45] | and I read the Wall Street Journal online | 我上网读华尔街日报 |
[08:46] | until I used up my five free articles. | 直到我看完了五篇免费文章的额度 |
[08:49] | Well, based on your credit score, | 从你的信用评分来看 |
[08:51] | we’d like to welcome you to Sequoia Community College. | 红杉社区大学欢迎你入读 |
[08:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | And once your walk through | 一旦你走过十五道 |
[08:56] | one of our 15 TSA-approved metal detectors, | 运输安全局认可的金属探测器 |
[08:59] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[09:01] | How hard is it? | 课业很难吗 |
[09:02] | Well, most of our students report | 我们的大多数学生 |
[09:03] | about 10 to 15 hours of homework a week | 每周做十到十五小时的 |
[09:06] | in addition to class time. | 课后作业 |
[09:07] | That sounds like real college. | 听起来像正经大学似的 |
[09:09] | This is a real college. | 这就是正经大学 |
[09:10] | And it’s a lot of hard work. | 需要付出很多努力 |
[09:12] | But, you put in your two years here, | 但你在这里用功两年 |
[09:13] | then transfer to a real — | 然后转学到正经… |
[09:15] | to a four-year college | 到四年制大学 |
[09:17] | and you will land an entry-level job. | 就能找到入门级工作 |
[09:19] | Nothing too glamorous, | 谈不上光鲜 |
[09:20] | but you pay your dues, climb the ladder. | 但你付出努力 向上爬 |
[09:23] | By the time you’re 45, | 等你四十五岁时 |
[09:24] | you’re living in a three-bedroom house with a picket fence! | 你就能住上三间卧室有栅栏的房子了 |
[09:29] | Three-bedroom house with a picket fence? | 三间卧室有栅栏的房子 |
[09:32] | Already got one of those. | 我家不就是吗 |
[09:34] | Plus, free meals, laundry, and cable. | 在这还能免费洗衣吃饭看有线电视 |
[09:36] | I am living the dream. | 我已经实现梦想了 |
[09:38] | You know what I say? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:39] | “Who needs college?” | “谁需要读大学啊” |
[09:42] | Great work out there. I’m getting you a donut. | 刚才做得好 我请你吃甜甜圈 |
[09:45] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[09:46] | Er, a donut. Isn’t that a little on the nose? | 警察吃甜甜圈 不会太符合刻板印象吗 |
[09:48] | And a lot on the belly. | 太合胃口才对吧 |
[09:49] | Ah, Blitz! | 勃利斯 |
[09:50] | Okay, guys, guys. | 二位 二位 |
[09:51] | The door handle situation really hasn’t changed. | 后座还是打不开门 |
[09:54] | – Oh, sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -没错 |
[09:55] | I opened it. | 我给他开门了 |
[09:57] | Sir? Okay. | 警官 算了 |
[09:57] | So humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[09:58] | Officer Pierogi just banishes me to the backseat | 饺子警官就那么把我扔在车后座 |
[10:00] | like I’m just along for the ride. | 好像我只是搭车一样 |
[10:02] | Well, it is called a “Ride-along”. So… | 这本来就是”随警巡逻” |
[10:04] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[10:05] | Oh, hey, Lucy, um — Cam, this is Lucy. | 露西 小卡 这是露西 |
[10:07] | She’s the one that set all this up for us. | 今天就是她帮我们安排的 |
[10:10] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[10:10] | – Mitchell had a wonderful time. – Oh, great. | -米奇尔今天特别开心 -那太好了 |
[10:12] | – So, does that mean the answer’s “Yes”? – What’s the question? | -意思是你同意了吗 -问题是什么 |
[10:14] | Oh, I’ve been trying for weeks | 几周来 |
[10:15] | to get this guy to become prosecutor. | 我都在试图说服他当检察官 |
[10:18] | Y– You mean, like, Angie Harmon on — | 你是说《法律与秩序》中的 |
[10:20] | on “Law and Order” | 安吉·哈蒙 |
[10:21] | or Susan Dey on “L.A. Law”? | 或者《洛城法网》中的苏珊·黛 |
[10:22] | Or a man who does that job. | 或者做这份工作的男人 |
[10:24] | Okay, well, why didn’t you tell me about this? | 那你怎么没和我说呢 |
[10:27] | I’m going to give you guys a minute. | 你们先好好讨论吧 |
[10:29] | But, um, Mitchell, I really need to know by Monday. | 但是米奇尔 周一之前你得告诉我结果 |
[10:31] | Otherwise, I have to move on to someone else, okay? | 不然我就得去找别人了 好吗 |
[10:33] | – Okay. ?- It was nice to meet you. | -好 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:34] | – Nice to meet you. ?- Bye! | -我也是 -再见 |
[10:36] | Okay, I’m — I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[10:37] | I — I didn’t tell you about the job. | 我没和你说这份工作的事 |
[10:39] | It’s — it’s just a big change, | 只是这是个重大改变 |
[10:40] | and I wanted to make this decision on my own. | 我希望自己做出这个决定 |
[10:42] | You know what, here’s the good news. | 知道吗 这是好消息 |
[10:43] | – You have a fantastic job offer… ?- Mm-hmm. | -你有个很棒的工作机会 -嗯 |
[10:45] | …and if today taught us anything, | 如果今天我们学到了什么 |
[10:47] | it’s that you have a passion for this world. | 那就是你对这世界有激情 |
[10:49] | Well, actually, if today taught me anything, | 实际上 如果今天我们学到了什么 |
[10:50] | it’s that I definitely do not want this job. | 那就是我绝对不想要这份工作 |
[10:53] | I’m — I’m gonna go find Lucy. | 我要去找露西 |
[10:58] | Oh, good. I’m late. | 真好 我迟到了 |
[11:00] | I’m trying to free myself of the calendar. | 我在努力不受日程的控制 |
[11:03] | I live by my circadian rhythms. | 我按生物周期节律生活 |
[11:05] | So important! | 真重要 |
[11:07] | Nicole, this is my grandfather, Jay. | 妮可 这是我外公杰 |
[11:11] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[11:12] | And this is the sauce maven herself, my wife, Gloria. | 这位是辣酱专家 我妻子歌洛莉亚 |
[11:15] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:16] | Oh, I love your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[11:19] | You know, I was up for the role | 我之前争取了 |
[11:21] | of El Chapo’s mistress. | 墨西哥矮子毒枭情妇的位子 |
[11:22] | Oh, I did not see that movie. | 我没看那部电影 |
[11:25] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[11:28] | And we appreciate you taking time | 我们很感激 |
[11:30] | from your busy schedule here at NERP. | 你在繁忙的工作中抽出时间 |
[11:33] | It’s a dynamite organization. | 这是个很有活力的组织 |
[11:35] | I’m a big fan. Love what you’re doing. | 我是铁杆粉 我喜欢你做的事 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:38] | I was selling. That’s what I was doing. | 我在推销 我在这样做 |
[11:40] | I don’t know what nonsense this cult was pushing, | 我不知道这邪教宣传的是什么理念 |
[11:43] | but at the end of the day, | 但反正最后 |
[11:43] | they were gonna be in the sauce business. | 他们会参与辣酱生意 |
[11:46] | And so, these peppers | 这些辣椒 |
[11:47] | are the heart of Gloria’s sauce. | 是歌洛莉亚辣酱的核心 |
[11:50] | But this is the finished product, | 但这是成品 |
[11:53] | of course — | 当然 |
[11:54] | the Salsa Atomica. | 莎莎辣酱 |
[12:04] | Mmm! Peppery! | 很有辣椒感 |
[12:05] | She has a sophisticated palate! | 她有精细的味觉 |
[12:10] | I can feel the healing. | 我能感觉到治愈效果 |
[12:12] | Maybe that’s why you’re glowing. | 也许那就是你容光焕发的原因 |
[12:14] | Am I crazy or is she glowing? | 是我疯了 还是她真的容光焕发 |
[12:16] | Totally glowing! | 绝对是容光焕发 |
[12:19] | Gloria, I notice that you’re really kind of quiet. | 歌洛莉亚 我发现你有点安静 |
[12:22] | Is that a vitamin D thing? | 是缺乏维生素D吗 |
[12:23] | ‘Cause we have socks that can address that. | 我们有袜子能解决这一问题 |
[12:25] | No, I’m just — | 不 我只是… |
[12:27] | you know, it’s hard for me to sell this. | 让我卖掉这个很难 |
[12:29] | It’s been in my family for five generations. | 这在我家族里传了五代 |
[12:32] | Most of them had kids at 15. | 他们大部分15岁就有了孩子 |
[12:33] | Things were not always easy in my village. | 我村里一直很动荡 |
[12:37] | But the one thing | 但我们 |
[12:39] | that we could always count on was the sauce | 一直可以依靠的一样东西就是辣酱 |
[12:42] | made from this blend of magical Colombian peppers. | 这是由几种神奇的哥伦比亚辣椒混合而成 |
[12:45] | Well, maybe it was just the way | 也许是因为 |
[12:47] | the water came down the mountain | 水从山上流下来 |
[12:48] | and curved around our family farm. | 在我们的家庭农场周围蜿蜒 |
[12:51] | I love mountains and curves. | 我喜欢山和曲线 |
[12:53] | So NERP! | 太诺普了 |
[12:54] | You know, I remember | 我记得 |
[12:55] | my grandmother cooking for me every Sunday. | 我祖母每周日为我做饭 |
[12:58] | I would hold on to her apron | 我会抓着她的围裙 |
[13:00] | and follow her around the kitchen | 跟她在厨房里转来转去 |
[13:01] | while she prepared her sauce. | 而她在准备辣酱 |
[13:03] | She would hold out the spoon to me | 她会把勺子送到我嘴边 |
[13:05] | and say, “Taste this. | 说 “尝尝 |
[13:06] | It’s your familia.” | 这是你的家” |
[13:08] | I feel like NERP is my familia. | 我觉得诺普公司是我家 |
[13:10] | Yeah, we were all here on Christmas. | 是啊 我们圣诞节都在这里过的 |
[13:13] | Maybe it is the right time. | 也许现在是时候了 |
[13:15] | My abuela is gone. | 我祖母不在了 |
[13:17] | My great aunts are all gone. | 叔祖母都不在了 |
[13:21] | They straightened the river. | 河道被改直了 |
[13:23] | NERP can re-curve it. | 诺普公司可以重新把它变弯 |
[13:24] | Maybe it is the time to say “Goodbye” | 也许是时候跟 |
[13:26] | to the one thing that is a real connection to — | 唯一一样有真正联系的东西说”再见”了… |
[13:29] | You’re not saying “Goodbye” To anything. | 你不会跟任何东西说再见 |
[13:30] | This deal is done! | 交易结束了 |
[13:34] | I’m so sorry to have put you in this position. | 很抱歉这样为难你 |
[13:36] | I will never ask you to turn your back — | 我绝对不会让你背弃… |
[13:38] | – You blew it, you dummy! – What? | -你搞砸了 蠢蛋 -什么 |
[13:40] | I wanted to sell that stupid sauce! | 我本来想卖掉那白痴辣酱的 |
[13:45] | Wait a minute. I’m confused. | 等等 我搞不懂了 |
[13:47] | Why did you tell her that the deal was off? | 你为什么要告诉她交易取消了 |
[13:49] | I was trying to protect your legacy. | 我是想保护你的家族传承 |
[13:51] | What legacy? There’s not legacy. | 什么传承 根本没有传承 |
[13:52] | I invented that whole story to drive up the price. | 整个故事都是我瞎编来抬高价格的 |
[13:56] | Are you sure you’re in sales? | 你确定你是销售业的吗 |
[13:57] | What about the pictures? | 那照片呢 |
[13:58] | I cut them out | 是我从曼尼的 |
[13:59] | from Manny’s National Geographic old magazines. | 《国家地理》旧杂志上剪下来的 |
[14:02] | Look, there’s even a picture | 瞧瞧 这里甚至还有 |
[14:04] | at the Universal Studios tour. | 环球影城游玩的照片 |
[14:06] | That’s the “Psycho” House in the back! | 背景是《惊魂记》的房子 |
[14:09] | So, you want to get rid of the business? | 所以你想摆脱辣酱生意吗 |
[14:10] | Yes, I hate that sauce. | 是啊 我讨厌它 |
[14:13] | It’s a dog! | 像狗一样烦 |
[14:14] | I have storage lockers all over town | 我在市里有好多储存室 |
[14:16] | full of jars. | 里面都是辣酱罐 |
[14:17] | I tried to flush it, but it eats up the pipes. | 我试过冲进马桶 但它腐蚀了管道 |
[14:21] | You could’ve just told me. | 你可以直接告诉我啊 |
[14:22] | I didn’t want to admit that you were right | 我不想承认你是对的 |
[14:25] | and have to hear “I told you so” | 我这辈子都得听你说 |
[14:26] | for the rest of my life. | “我跟你说过了吧” |
[14:29] | Well, your life. | 是你这辈子 |
[14:31] | But, it was the first thing I was doing on my own | 但这是我结婚后自己做的 |
[14:33] | after getting married. | 第一个事业 |
[14:34] | And it was a failure. | 结果很失败 |
[14:36] | Honey, you’ve got to cut yourself some slack. | 亲爱的 你别把自己逼太紧 |
[14:38] | Do you know how many ideas I had to dump | 你知道我抛弃过多少 |
[14:40] | because they weren’t working? | 行不通的点子吗 |
[14:42] | I was a silent partner of a professional Jai Alai league. | 我曾是职业回力球联赛的隐名合伙人 |
[14:45] | With the ball and the scoopy thing? | 是用汤勺玩球的那项运动吗 |
[14:47] | You guys! What was that?! | 你俩 搞什么呢 |
[14:48] | Now I’m never gonna get my own bean bag chair. | 现在我再也没法得到我自己的豆袋椅了 |
[14:50] | No, it’s gonna be fine. We want to sell now. | 不 现在没事了 我们想卖了 |
[14:52] | It’s too late. She’s moved on. | 太迟了 她翻篇了 |
[14:53] | Nicole doesn’t give second chances. | 妮可不给第二次机会 |
[14:55] | Mostly because that’s the name | 主要是因为《第二次机会》是 |
[14:57] | of a failed rom-com she made with Andrew McCarthy. | 她和安德鲁·麦卡锡失败的浪漫喜剧的名字 |
[14:58] | That’s where I’ve seen her before! | 我之前就是在那部剧上看到的她 |
[15:01] | Listen, this isn’t over. | 听着 这还没结束 |
[15:02] | I’ve had my back against the wall before. | 我之前有过背水一战的时候 |
[15:04] | Denver, Closet-Con, ’97. | 丹佛 橱柜展览会 97年 |
[15:07] | I had a warehouse full of cedar shelves. | 我仓库里都是雪松货架 |
[15:09] | A storm blew in over the Rockies — | 落基山脉刮来一场风暴 |
[15:11] | You sold the closet. I get it. | 你卖了橱柜 我知道 |
[15:12] | – Let’s go up there. – There’s a whole story here. | -我们上去吧 -故事情节还有很多的 |
[15:16] | Nicole! Look who came back! | 妮可 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[15:18] | Listen, we were just talking outside, | 我们刚在外面交谈 |
[15:19] | and maybe I was a little rash. | 也许我有点轻率了 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:23] | Maybe a big rash. | 也许太轻率[皮疹]了 |
[15:25] | I’m so happy to hear you say that | 很高兴听你这样说 |
[15:26] | ’cause I haven’t been able to stop | 你们走后我一直 |
[15:27] | eating your salsa since you left. | 忍不住吃你们的辣酱 |
[15:29] | There’s no way to prove that. | 你没有办法证明是吃了我们辣酱 |
[15:31] | Apropos of nothing, | 顺便问问 |
[15:32] | do you believe in Western medicine? | 你信西药吗 |
[15:40] | Ahh! Sweet. | 爽 |
[15:42] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[15:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:44] | Need you bad, buddy. | 很需要你 伙计 |
[15:45] | – Why are you yelling? – Oh, don’t tell Mom, | -你为什么在叫 -别告诉你妈妈 |
[15:47] | but I worked out too hard, and it clogged my ears. | 我运动过猛 我耳朵都堵了 |
[15:50] | I need some ice. And a heating pad. | 我需要一些冰块 还有热敷袋 |
[15:52] | And some aspirin. | 还有止痛药 |
[15:53] | And some soft foods, like Jell-o or soup. | 还有不需要嚼的食物 比如果冻或汤 |
[15:55] | Can you poach an egg? Can you even hear me?! | 你能做水煮蛋吗 能听到我说话吗 |
[15:59] | Hi. | 您好 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:02] | – I’ll be right back. -Okay… | -我马上回来 -好吧 |
[16:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Don’t tell you father, but I can’t move. | 别告诉你爸 但我动不了了 |
[16:09] | Start me a tub and when it’s ready, | 帮我把浴缸放好水 等放好了 |
[16:11] | carry me upstairs and put me in it. | 把我抱到楼上再放进浴缸里 |
[16:12] | Can you boil water for tea? | 你能帮我烧壶水泡茶吗 |
[16:14] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[16:15] | Luke, what happened, chief? | 卢克 你上哪去啦 哥们 |
[16:17] | Uh, I’m helping Mom with something! | 我在帮妈弄点东西 |
[16:19] | Don’t say that! | 别暴露啊 |
[16:20] | Claire, everything okay?! | 克莱尔 没事吧 |
[16:21] | Yes! I’m just stretching! | 没事啊 我就拉伸一下 |
[16:24] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[16:26] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[16:27] | Uh, he’s helping me with something on the computer! | 他来帮忙我弄一些电脑的东西 |
[16:30] | He’s so good at computers! | 他可会弄电脑了 |
[16:32] | Oh, such a smart boy! | 太聪明了 这孩子 |
[16:34] | Okay, all right. This is nuts. | 好了 够了 你们俩简直神经病 |
[16:36] | What? No. | 什么 别 |
[16:37] | Oh, boy. | 哎哟喂 |
[16:41] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[16:42] | – Oh, hi, honey. – Hey, sweetie. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -宝贝 |
[16:45] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 还不错啊 |
[16:48] | – Are you good? – ?So good! | -那你呢 -棒呆了 |
[16:49] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道你们俩是在搞什么鬼 |
[16:51] | but neither of you are good! | 但你们俩都不好 |
[16:52] | If you want someone to take care of you, | 如果你们想要有人照顾你们 |
[16:54] | I suggest once you can move, you make another baby. | 我建议等你们俩能动了 再生个孩子吧 |
[17:00] | You’re hurting, too? | 你也浑身疼吗 |
[17:01] | That race, it almost destroyed me. | 那场比赛可真是要亲命了 |
[17:03] | And I have to spend the rest of my life in this position. | 我可能这辈子只能维持这个姿势了 |
[17:05] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干嘛啊 |
[17:06] | We’re competing like a couple of 40-year-olds. | 我们这比赛的状态就像两个不中用的中年人 |
[17:09] | I haven’t worked out in months. | 我好几个月没健身了 |
[17:11] | But, what’s up with you? | 但你这是怎么回事 |
[17:12] | You’re out on that basketball court all the time. | 你不是整天往篮球场跑吗 |
[17:14] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[17:18] | There’s someone I’d like for you to meet… | 我想介绍你认识一个人 |
[17:24] | This is Awesome Possum. | 这是牛逼负鼠哥 |
[17:26] | Instead of working out, | 我不是去运动 |
[17:26] | my super cool friends and I have epic robot battles. | 我都是跟超酷的朋友们玩机器人大战 |
[17:30] | The only time I break a sweat | 我唯一会流汗的时候 |
[17:31] | is when we run after the ice cream truck. | 是我们跑去买冰淇淋的时候 |
[17:33] | Is this what giving up feels like? | 半途而废的感觉就是这样吗 |
[17:35] | No, not if we do it together. | 不算 我们一起放弃就不算啊 |
[17:37] | Let’s boldly walk forward at a reasonable pace | 我们一起用合理的速度 |
[17:41] | into this new future | 大步迈进 |
[17:42] | where we don’t have to pretend to be strong or fast. | 这个不用假装我们还宝刀未老的未来 |
[17:44] | – Can I make a confession? – Yeah. | -我能坦白一件事吗 -可以啊 |
[17:46] | Sometimes, I get hungry at, like, 5:00. | 有时候我会下午五点就饿了 |
[17:48] | Me, too! | 我也是啊 |
[17:49] | Let’s start having early dinners! | 我们开始提早吃晚饭吧 |
[17:52] | It makes so much sense. | 那时间太合理了 |
[17:53] | Old people are wise. | 老人家太聪明了 |
[17:56] | Oh, no, Poss! No! | 不行 负鼠哥 不行 |
[17:59] | No! I gave you life! | 不行 我给了你生命 |
[18:00] | Dr. Perry, this is Luke Dunphy. | 佩里博士 我是卢克·邓菲 |
[18:02] | Forget what I said. | 忘了我之前说的话吧 |
[18:03] | I’d like to start college today. | 我想要今天就开始上大学 |
[18:05] | No! Luke! | 别啊 卢克 |
[18:09] | Mitchell, come in here. | 米奇尔 进来 |
[18:13] | Wow. Small room, big mirror, handcuffs. | 小房间 大镜子 手铐 |
[18:15] | Overcharge for drinks, | 饮品超贵 |
[18:16] | and this could be a bar in West Hollywood. | 这里很可能是西好莱坞的情趣酒吧呢 |
[18:17] | Okay, why aren’t you taking this job? | 跟我说 你为什么不接这份工作 |
[18:19] | – I don’t want to. – ?Why not? | -我不想啊 -为什么 |
[18:20] | You hate freelancing. You’re barely doing it. | 你不喜欢自由职业 你几乎都没在做 |
[18:22] | I-I’m plenty busy. | 我还挺忙的呢 |
[18:24] | Are you? Because you know what? | 是吗 因为其实呢 |
[18:26] | Lily and I saw you | 我跟莉莉看到你 |
[18:27] | putting breadcrumbs in your pocket the other day. | 往口袋里放面包屑 |
[18:29] | Are you back to spending your afternoons | 你是不是又开始下午没事干 |
[18:31] | with the pigeons in the park, Mitchell? | 就跑去公园喂鸽子了 米奇尔 |
[18:32] | W– You know, they’re hungry. | 什么 它们饿嘛 |
[18:34] | No, you’re hungry. | 不 是你饥肠辘辘 |
[18:36] | For a purpose. | 急需人生目标补充 |
[18:38] | It’s just not my thing. | 就觉得不适合我嘛 |
[18:41] | Sit down. ? | 坐下 |
[18:42] | Not your thing, huh? | 不适合你是吗 |
[18:44] | Okay, well, I snapped this picture of you this afternoon. | 看好了 这是我今天下午抓拍的你 |
[18:46] | Do you recognize the person in this picture? | 你认出了这张照片里的人吗 |
[18:48] | Uh, Yes, it’s me. You just said that, so… | 认出来了 是我 你刚说过啊 |
[18:50] | Okay, well, what is the expression on your face? | 好的 那你看看你脸上是什么表情 |
[18:52] | – What are you doing? – I asked a question! | -你在干嘛 -我问了你问题 |
[18:55] | “What is the expression on your face?” | “你脸上是什么表情” |
[18:57] | It’s a smile. | 是在笑 |
[18:58] | And how would you describe this…”smile”? | 那你会怎么描述这个”笑” |
[19:01] | Well, from ear-to-ear. | 是开怀大笑 |
[19:02] | Wh-where’s Blitz with my donut? | 勃利斯基上哪去买我的甜甜圈了 |
[19:03] | You’ll get a donut | 想吃甜甜圈 |
[19:04] | when I get answers, you piece of trash! | 等我听到我要的答案了你就能吃 你个垃圾 |
[19:11] | Oh, my gosh, what — | 我的老天啊 这… |
[19:13] | what’s happening here, huh? | 这到底是怎么回事呢 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry, Mitchell. You know what? | 抱歉 米奇尔 其实呢 |
[19:17] | I’m just here to help you. | 我只是来帮你的 |
[19:18] | Let’s just you and me talk. | 这里就是我们俩谈谈心 |
[19:19] | Are you seriously trying to good cop/bad cop me? | 你是认真的吗 一人分饰好警察坏警察 |
[19:22] | No, I’m trying to get some understanding | 不是 我只是想要了解了解你 |
[19:24] | because I was with you the entire afternoon | 因为今天一整个下午我都跟你在一起 |
[19:27] | and you can’t deny you had a great time. | 而你无法否认你今天玩得很开心吧 |
[19:31] | Wait a minute — except for when — | 等等 除了… |
[19:32] | when you got out of the car to chase that guy down. | 除了你下车去追那个人那会儿 |
[19:33] | Mitchell, what happened? | 米奇尔 那段时间发生了什么 |
[19:34] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[19:38] | Okay, we were chasing after that deadbeat guy, | 我们去追那个不负责任的爸爸时 |
[19:41] | and I started — I started thinking about his kid. | 然后我开始 开始想到他的孩子 |
[19:43] | And I just — I wanted to catch him and make him pay. | 我当时就想着抓住他 让他付出代价 |
[19:46] | And then, Stablitzky got him on the ground | 然后斯塔勃利斯基把他按倒在地 |
[19:48] | and I saw his face and he was — | 我看到他的表情 他… |
[19:51] | he was scared. | 他当时在害怕 |
[19:52] | There’s a person there. | 他也是个活生生的人 |
[19:53] | I don’t know the whole story. | 我并不知道事情的全部真相 |
[19:55] | I don’t think that I can just toss someone into prison. | 我觉得我没办法轻易就把人丢进大牢 |
[19:58] | – Mitchell, come… – See? This is why I didn’t tell you, okay? | -米奇尔 别… -你看 所以我不想跟你说 |
[20:01] | You’re judging me. | 你会批判我 |
[20:02] | You’re the tough, justice guy, | 你就是那种严厉 正义型的人 |
[20:04] | and I’m just — I’m soft. | 但我… 我很心软 |
[20:05] | No, you’re fair. | 不 你很公正 |
[20:07] | And, of course, you can be thoughtful and sensitive. | 当然啦 你可能很贴心很敏感 |
[20:10] | But you can be tough. | 但你也可以很严厉啊 |
[20:11] | You remember the woman in front of us at “Lion King” | 你还记得我们看《狮子王》时 我们前面 |
[20:14] | with the candy wrappers and the big, giant hat? | 一直把包装纸弄出声音的大帽子女人吗 |
[20:16] | – Whoo, I went crazy on her. – You sure did. | -我对她大爆发啊 -是啊 |
[20:18] | And it is that passion | 就是那份激情 |
[20:20] | that would make you an amazing prosecutor. | 能让你成为一个很棒的检察官 |
[20:23] | – Do you really think so? – Of course. | -你真这么觉得吗 -当然啦 |
[20:26] | And nothing would thrill me more | 而且世界上也没有 |
[20:28] | than to watch you embark | 比起你迈向人生新篇章 |
[20:29] | on this new chapter of your life. | 更让我激动不已的事情了 |
[20:32] | It is — it is a lot less money, though. | 但… 但薪水会少非常多 |
[20:35] | Well, you know, we don’t have to decide today. | 我们也不着急今天就得做决定嘛 |
[20:43] | Guys. | 两位 |
[20:45] | Guys! You forgot me again. | 两位 你们又把我落下了 |
[20:47] | I’d like tacos too. | 我也想吃炸玉米饼 |
[20:50] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[20:52] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[20:54] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[20:55] | In my office please. | 请进来我办公室一下 |
[20:57] | Coming. | 来了 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | Where are you. | 你在哪里呢 |
[21:04] | Something happened to my face. | 我的脸出事了 |
[21:10] | I got… | 我去 |
[21:12] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[21:14] | He’s got it. | 它去 |