时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Didn’t you just cut his hair? | 你不是才给他剪过头发吗 |
[00:03] | Yes, but it’s his kindergarten graduation party today. | 对 但今天是他的幼儿园毕业派对 |
[00:06] | Okay, no messy goodbyes, I’m out of here. | 好了 告别不要搂搂抱抱 我走了 |
[00:09] | Ay, papi, I’m going to miss you. | 宝贝 我会想死你的 |
[00:11] | Can you at least stay for the party that I’m making for Joe? | 你能不能至少留下来参加我为乔办的派对 |
[00:14] | Mom, Mrs. Nussbaum is paying me | 妈妈 努斯鲍姆太太花钱雇我 |
[00:16] | to get her car to Delaware by Friday at noon. | 在周五中午前帮她把车开到特拉华州 |
[00:18] | I already lost an hour looking for my driving gloves. | 我已经浪费了一小时找我的驾驶手套 |
[00:20] | You’re plowing through the heartlands | 你要开着辆毛毛虫绿的丰田凯美瑞 |
[00:21] | in an inchworm-green Camry | 穿过民风剽悍的中部 |
[00:23] | with a bumper sticker that says “Meat is Murder.” | 车尾贴还写着”吃肉等同谋杀” |
[00:25] | I hid these gloves for a reason. | 我是故意把这副手套藏起来的 |
[00:28] | Listen, uh, we weren’t kidding about you being careful. | 听着 叫你当心点可不是玩笑话 |
[00:31] | And, uh, not to get dramatic, just keep your wits about you. | 不是我夸张 记得要提高警惕 |
[00:36] | Here. | 给 |
[00:37] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[00:38] | It’s an air freshener. What does it look like? | 还能是空气清新剂吗 你说是什么 |
[00:40] | I’m going on the Martha Stewart | 我是要去玛莎·斯图尔特的 |
[00:41] | bed-and-breakfast tour of America, | 美国民宿之旅 |
[00:42] | not an Aboriginal manhood quest. | 又不是探索男子气概土著之旅 |
[00:44] | I’m not saying you’re gonna need it, | 我没说你会用得到 |
[00:45] | just better safe than sorry. | 只是有备无患 |
[00:47] | Slash, don’t stab. | 划就行 千万别用捅的 |
[00:50] | Stop wiggling. I’m almost done. | 别动来动去 我快好啦 |
[00:55] | Why’d you gasp? | 你干嘛倒抽一口气 |
[00:58] | Ah! My hair is my identity! | 不要 头发是我的身份象征啊 |
[01:15] | Uh, Cam? Uh, turns out I have to do that work thing after all. | 小卡 看来我还是得干个活 |
[01:18] | I’ll meet you at Joe’s party? | 我们在乔的派对上见好吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, okay. Cal, come give your Uncle Mitchell a hug. | 好的 卡尔 过来抱抱你米奇尔舅舅 |
[01:22] | Hug! | 抱抱 |
[01:23] | No. No, no hug. No — where is he? | 不 不要抱抱 他人呢 |
[01:25] | Which way is he coming from? Coming from? | 他从哪个方向跑来 哪个方向 |
[01:29] | Cam’s sister’s son is staying with us | 小卡姐姐的儿子现在暂住我们家 |
[01:31] | because, well, you know, she’s back in jail. | 因为 你们懂的 她又被关进监狱了 |
[01:32] | But she didn’t do anything terrible. | 但她没做什么大坏事 |
[01:34] | She just didn’t understand | 她只是不明白 |
[01:35] | the rules of her probation from last time, when — | 她上次坐牢的假释条款 她… |
[01:37] | When she did something a little terrible. | 她上次做了一些小坏事 |
[01:39] | But we’re taking baby Cal back to | 但我们准备把小卡尔 |
[01:41] | live with my parents on the farm. | 送回农场跟我父母住 |
[01:42] | Which is a good thing because he’s not really a — | 这是好事 因为他并不是… |
[01:45] | a house baby. | 适合家养的宝宝 |
[01:45] | No, no, he’s freakishly strong and off the charts size-wise. | 真不是 他力气大得惊人 块头大到破表 |
[01:49] | On the charts. 99th percentile. | 没有破表啦 数一数二而已啦 |
[01:51] | He has two teeth and I’ve seen him eat a whole chicken. | 他只有两颗牙 但我见过他吃掉整只鸡 |
[01:55] | All right, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[01:56] | Wait, where’s my hug? | 等等 给我的抱抱呢 |
[01:57] | – Hug! – Go! Go! Save yourself! | -抱抱 -走 快走 快逃命 |
[02:04] | Our costumes are in the back. | 我们的戏服在后座 |
[02:06] | Phil and I are going to Hero-Con | 菲尔和我要去参加英雄展 |
[02:08] | to indulge in our love of fantasy fiction. | 放纵我们对奇幻小说的热爱 |
[02:10] | Um, I-I’ve always wanted to go, | 我一直都很想去 |
[02:12] | but I-it’s a little nerd-forward, | 但这个展会偏宅男向 |
[02:14] | and I was always afraid my family would make fun of me. | 我以前总担心我家人会取笑我 |
[02:16] | So I’ve asked Phil to keep it between us. | 所以我叫菲尔保守这个秘密 |
[02:17] | That’s why we chose our secret warrior signal. | 所以我们选了秘密的战士暗号 |
[02:19] | My first suggestion was to blow a Viking horn. | 我第一个提议是吹维京号角 |
[02:21] | – Don’t ever Google that, by the way. – I already did. | -对了 千万别上网搜 -已经搜了 |
[02:23] | This year, there’s a panel, um, on our favorite show, | 今年 我们最喜欢的剧要办见面座谈会 |
[02:26] | “Clash of Swords.” | 《神剑之战》 |
[02:27] | It’s got a lot of graphic violence and female nudity, | 这剧含有大量暴力情节和女性裸体 |
[02:30] | but that’s part of its appeal | 但那也正合每个男人体内的 |
[02:31] | to the fierce warrior inside every man. | 勇猛战士的胃口 |
[02:35] | My eyeliner keeps smudging. | 我的眼线一直晕开 |
[02:36] | Thanks a lot, gal at the MAC counter. | 真是”谢谢”你的推荐啊 彩妆专柜柜姐 |
[02:38] | Who cares? We look great. | 管他呢 我们看起来帅极了 |
[02:40] | Let’s do this! | 我们上吧 |
[02:41] | Just remember we left our trusty steed in section 22B. | 要记得我们把可靠的坐骑停在了22B |
[02:45] | I can’t do it, Phil. | 我做不到 菲尔 |
[02:46] | Oh, okay. I can write it down. | 好吧 我可以写下来 |
[02:47] | No, no. I-I-I thought I was ready, but I’m not. | 不不 我以为我准备好了 但其实没有 |
[02:50] | I’m not. I-I’ve fantasized so long about coming, | 我没准备好 我幻想了要来这么久 |
[02:52] | and now that — that we’re here, I am… | 现在我们真的来了 我却 |
[02:55] | I’m mortified, okay? I’m a 40-year-old man. | 我却感到羞愧 我都是40岁的老男人了 |
[02:58] | No, you’re not. | 你才不是 |
[02:59] | You’re a 390-year-old Highland Norph. | 你是个390岁的高地北境人 |
[03:01] | And you’re walking in with a lifer. | 跟着一名职业勇士入场 |
[03:03] | This baby gets us all-access and two free yards of mead. | 这宝贝能让我们畅行无阻 还送两杯蜂蜜酒 |
[03:08] | Through those doors lies your destiny. | 你的命运就在那些门背后 |
[03:11] | What’s the Galderean word for “Bravery”? | “勇敢”用盖尔德语怎么说 |
[03:13] | Lochtani. | 辣个汤尼 |
[03:14] | – Again! – Lochtani. | -再说一遍 -辣个汤尼 |
[03:15] | Namu oponggi su-whi-gorth! | 嘛哩嘛哩哄 |
[03:19] | Have you seen Margaret? | 你有看到玛格丽特吗 |
[03:20] | I need her to clear my day. | 我要她把我今天的日程排开 |
[03:21] | I just found out you can get the Golf Channel online. | 我刚发现可以在网上收看高尔夫频道 |
[03:24] | Nope, she’s out sick again. | 没有 她又请病假了 |
[03:25] | Oh, Dad, don’t forget we’re about to meet with | 爸爸 别忘了我们要跟 |
[03:27] | those guys from that start-up. | 那所新企业的人见面 |
[03:28] | Oh, right, aspiring closeteers | 对哦 一群有抱负的衣柜界新丁 |
[03:31] | seeking advice from an industry legend. | 想向行业传奇寻求建议 |
[03:33] | Yeah, just skip that part of your speech | 是的 记得要跳过那一段 |
[03:34] | where you say “I didn’t choose closets –“ | 就是你说”不是我选择了衣柜…” |
[03:36] | They chose me! | 是衣柜选择了我 |
[03:39] | …We didn’t know where to hang up our puffer vests, | 我们不知道该把羽绒背心挂在哪儿 |
[03:41] | so we just dropped them on some rando’s desk. | 于是就随便丢在某人桌上了 |
[03:44] | Hi. You must be the guys from EzraVision. | 你好 你们就是伊瑟拉视界的人吧 |
[03:46] | Yes, I am Nick. And these are my guys. | 没错 我是尼克 这些是我的员工 |
[03:48] | Jay Pritchett, obviously. | 不用说 我就是杰·普里契特 |
[03:49] | Fellas, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. | 各位请坐 不要拘束 |
[03:52] | Which one is gonna be holding the tape recorder? | 哪一位负责拿录音机记录 |
[03:54] | You know what? Why don’t we just make this quick? | 这样吧 不如我们速战速决 |
[03:55] | We actually have to go hang out in a bike shop | 我们等下还得去车行逛逛 |
[03:57] | that only plays Drake. | 那里只放嘻哈歌手德雷克的歌 |
[03:59] | So here’s our offer, best and final. | 这是我们最终的最高报价 |
[04:02] | Offer for what? | 什么报价 |
[04:04] | For your company. | 买下你们公司的报价 |
[04:05] | We want to buy you out. | 我们想买下你们 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry, we thought that you were here to just, | 不好意思 我们以为你们只是来 |
[04:08] | you know, get information. | 搜集信息 |
[04:09] | Get out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[04:12] | Dad, if you would just let me speak — | 爸爸 不如让我来沟通吧 |
[04:13] | Who do you think you are, | 你以为自己是谁 |
[04:14] | marching in here like a bunch of hotshots? | 大步走进来自以为是一群大老板 |
[04:16] | And why is nobody wearing socks?! | 为什么没人穿袜子 |
[04:17] | Ooh, lower the B.P., O.G. | 血压别这么高 老人家 |
[04:20] | We’re actually trying to do you a favor. | 我们其实算是在帮你们一个大忙 |
[04:21] | Okay, I think you have this twisted. | 我认为是你们没搞清楚 |
[04:24] | This company has been around since before you all were born. | 这间公司在你们所有人出生前就成立了 |
[04:27] | Except for maybe him. How is he part of this? | 或许除了他 他是怎么回事 |
[04:29] | This guy? That’s our over-40 diversity hire. | 这家伙吗 为了显得年龄多样化雇的 |
[04:33] | Listen, we have developed smart-closet technology | 我们已经开发出了智能衣柜技术 |
[04:35] | that’s gonna make places like this obsolete. | 你们这种公司迟早会被淘汰 |
[04:38] | We are giving you a chance | 我们是给你们机会 |
[04:39] | to get out while you’re still ahead. | 在还有优势时全身而退 |
[04:41] | Speaking of which — Get out of here! | 说到全身而退 给我滚出去 |
[04:45] | Okay. Offer’s good for 48 hours. | 那好 我的出价48小时后失效 |
[04:46] | Two get out of heres? | 用说两次”滚出去”吗 |
[04:48] | You believe these punks? | 你能相信这些小流氓吗 |
[04:49] | I mean, what was with all this eye contact? | 他们怎么敢进行那么多目光交流 |
[04:51] | In my day, nerds had the decency to stare at their shoes! | 我那个年代 书呆子会规规矩矩地盯着鞋 |
[04:55] | Their website looks legitimate. | 他们的网站看起来挺正规的 |
[04:57] | I mean, they’ve got some pretty great clients. | 他们还有不少大客户 |
[04:59] | Wait a second, is that Margaret? | 等一下 那是玛格丽特吗 |
[05:00] | She’s working there. They must have poached her. | 她在那工作 肯定是他们挖走了她 |
[05:03] | Brainwashed her, is what they did. | 他们肯定给她洗脑了 |
[05:04] | Margaret is very vulnerable. | 玛格丽特很容易上当 |
[05:05] | I’ve had to rescue her a bunch of times | 我曾经无数次把她从邪教 |
[05:07] | from cults and an Amway pyramid. | 和安利金字塔营销中救出来 |
[05:09] | Come on. Let’s get our girl back! | 快 去把我们的姑娘救回来 |
[05:11] | You were all the way out of the Grand Canyon | 你都骑出大峡谷了 |
[05:13] | before you realized no one was on my donkey. | 才发现我不在驴上 |
[05:15] | But, sure, let’s go save Margaret. | 不过 当然 我们去救玛格丽特 |
[05:19] | Mom, my dinosaur party looks amazing! | 妈 我的恐龙派对看起来好棒 |
[05:23] | But we’re in that room. | 可我们订的是那个房间 |
[05:24] | Somebody must’ve done another dinosaur party right next to us. | 肯定是有人在我们隔壁办了恐龙派对 |
[05:28] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[05:29] | Doctor Donna Duncan. | 唐娜·邓肯医生 |
[05:32] | You remember my stepson, Digby. | 记得我的继子迪格比吗 |
[05:35] | He prefers nonverbal communication. | 他更喜欢不用语言来交流 |
[05:37] | This is your party? | 这是你的派对吗 |
[05:39] | You see, I saw that you had signed up | 你瞧 我看到你预定 |
[05:41] | to throw a party for Miss Jessica’s class, | 要给杰西卡老师带的班开派对 |
[05:42] | so I thought I’d throw a little party for Miss Elaine. | 所以我想给伊莱恩老师带的班也办个小派对 |
[05:45] | It belches fire and then shoots candy all over the room. | 它能喷完火后朝整个房间喷糖果哦 |
[05:54] | Hey, girl, hey! | 妹子 |
[05:55] | I’m not going on your road trip. | 我不会陪你去公路旅行的 |
[05:57] | – What? – Luke told me that you’ve been hounding him | -什么 -卢克告诉我你一直在煽动他 |
[05:58] | because you don’t want to drive cross-country alone. | 因为你不想独自开车横跨全国 |
[06:00] | Oh, I’m just trying to do you a favor. | 我只是想帮你个忙 |
[06:02] | You’re going to a conference in Memphis. | 你要去孟斐斯开会 |
[06:03] | It’s only 12 hours out of my way. | 我只要多开12小时车程就行了 |
[06:05] | Hey, no need to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[06:07] | Afraid? | 害什么怕 |
[06:09] | Manny, I’m a pretty girl who wears low-cut tops. | 曼尼 我是个穿低胸上衣的漂亮女孩 |
[06:12] | I know what a scared 19-year-old boy looks like. | 我知道19岁男孩害怕时是什么神情 |
[06:15] | Dude, you brought a pan flute to the fifth grade. | 老兄 你五年级时带排箫去学校 |
[06:19] | You serenade girls who are way out of your league. | 你给比你人气高超多的女孩唱小夜曲 |
[06:21] | You’re a baller. You got this. | 你胆子很大 你没问题的 |
[06:24] | – Thanks. – Anytime. | -多谢鼓励 -随时乐意效劳 |
[06:32] | Manny. Manny, this is kidnapping. | 曼尼 曼尼 你这是绑架 |
[06:35] | Wow, this office is huge. | 他们办公室真大 |
[06:37] | Just placed it. This used to be Schweinberg’s department store. | 刚盖的 这里过去是史怀伯格百货商店 |
[06:41] | Wall of TVs over there. | 那边是电视墙 |
[06:42] | I almost knocked down the display of fondue pots | 我当时差点撞翻了芝士火锅样品 |
[06:45] | when I saw they were letting Barbara Walters anchor the news. | 因为我看到他们让芭芭拉·沃尔特斯报新闻 |
[06:48] | Look who’s here! | 看看是谁来了 |
[06:50] | You are not gonna regret taking our offer. | 你们一定不会后悔接受我们的出价 |
[06:52] | Let’s celebrate. | 我们去庆祝吧 |
[06:53] | We’re not here to sell. | 我们不是来卖公司的 |
[06:54] | We’re here to bring Margaret home. | 我们是来带玛格丽特回家的 |
[06:56] | Who’s Margaret? | 玛格丽特是谁 |
[06:57] | Margie! | 玛吉 |
[06:59] | Margie-Marge! | 小玛吉 |
[07:01] | How did they get you? | 他们怎么骗你来的 |
[07:03] | Are you still wandering around alone in pet stores? | 你还独自去宠物店瞎逛吗 |
[07:05] | I’ve told you, that’s the kind of person these cults target! | 我告诉过你 这些邪教专拉这种人 |
[07:09] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[07:11] | They have one of those machines that makes every kind of soda. | 他们有能做各种汽水的机器 |
[07:15] | But you’re diabetic. And a grown-up. | 可你有糖尿病 还是个成年人 |
[07:17] | You know, since you’re here, why don’t I show you the new model? | 既然你们来了 不如我带你们看看新型号 |
[07:20] | Come here. Come over here. | 来 过来 |
[07:21] | Come here. This is the EzraVision Elitist. | 过来 这是伊瑟拉视界精英 |
[07:25] | Stand right over there. | 站在这 |
[07:27] | Face forward. | 面向前面 |
[07:28] | Good afternoon, Ezra. | 下午好 伊瑟拉 |
[07:30] | Good afternoon. How may I help you? | 下午好 需要什么帮助吗 |
[07:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:33] | Ezra, full body scan. | 伊瑟拉 进行全身扫描 |
[07:36] | – Here we go. – Scan complete. Searching wardrobe. | -来吧 -扫描完成 搜索衣橱 |
[07:38] | Based on today’s weather forecast, | 根据今天的天气预报 |
[07:40] | here’s your optimal outfit. | 这是您的最佳着装 |
[07:42] | Check the label. | 看看标牌 |
[07:46] | – Just my size. – Yes, it is. | -正是我的尺寸 -没错 |
[07:47] | See, this is the future of closets — | 这就是衣柜的未来 |
[07:49] | automated, intelligent — | 自动化 智能化 |
[07:50] | That’s what they said about the “mood closet” in the ’70s, | 七十年代的”情绪衣柜”也是这么宣传的 |
[07:52] | – and I buried them. – Very cranky. | -我亲手送它入土了 -他真暴躁 |
[07:54] | Yes, but he has earned the right to be cranky, | 是的 不过他赢得了暴躁的权利 |
[07:57] | because my father is a giant in this industry, | 因为我父亲是这一行的巨人 |
[07:59] | and he had to skip his ice-cream sandwich today to come here. | 并且他为了来这今天没吃冰淇淋三明治 |
[08:02] | Nick, it’s time for laser tag. | 尼克 该玩激光枪战了 |
[08:05] | Yes! You know what? | 太棒了 你们知道吗 |
[08:07] | No matter how it shakes out, you can keep the pants. | 无论最终结果如何 裤子你留着 |
[08:09] | – Those are on me. – Let’s go! | -我送你了 -我们走 |
[08:11] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快走 |
[08:12] | Hang on, Dad. I… | 等等 爸 我 |
[08:13] | I don’t like these dorks any more than you do, | 我和你一样不喜欢这些书呆 |
[08:15] | but they might be onto something. | 但他们有些想法可能很有前景 |
[08:17] | What are you saying? You want to sell? | 你什么意思 你想卖公司吗 |
[08:19] | No, I was thinking more of a merger. | 不 我在考虑合并 |
[08:21] | I did some digging, | 我做了些调查 |
[08:23] | and they are two years behind on production. | 他们生产不过来 订单排到两年后了 |
[08:25] | They need our manufacturing, | 他们需要我们的生产能力 |
[08:27] | and frankly, we need their technology. | 而说实话 我们需要他们的科技 |
[08:30] | Nope, not gonna happen. End of conversation. | 不 不可能 谈话结束 |
[08:32] | Really? | 非要这样吗 |
[08:33] | I-I’m having a business discussion. | 我是在跟你讨论公司业务 |
[08:35] | I am not negotiating a new bedtime. | 不是在商量一个新的睡觉时间 |
[08:37] | I’m not taking on an outside partner. | 我才不要找一个外人当合伙人 |
[08:39] | Oh, I get it, ’cause you’re not very good with partners. | 我懂了 因为你不太会处理合伙人关系 |
[08:41] | I mean, you put me in charge, like, nine times, | 你让我当负责人得有九次了吧 |
[08:43] | but if it’s an important decision, | 但如果是个重要决定 |
[08:45] | I should just shut up. | 我就得闭嘴 |
[08:46] | Well, I can’t help it | 这能怪我吗 |
[08:48] | if I have a sixth sense about this business. | 我对这行有神一般的第六感 |
[08:50] | Closets chose me! | 是衣柜选择了我 |
[08:53] | Oh, my gosh! Hey! | 我的天啊 |
[08:55] | It’s going great over there, huh? | 那边玩得超嗨的 |
[08:57] | What’s this? Are these kids in trouble? | 怎么回事 这些孩子做错事了吗 |
[08:59] | That’s a different, fancier party than this. | 那个派对跟这个不一样 高档多了 |
[09:02] | The only fun thing I have is that pyramid made out of — | 这里唯一好玩的就是那个金字塔 材料是… |
[09:05] | Ay, Cam, look what your giant baby nephew did! | 小卡 看你那个巨婴外甥干了什么 |
[09:08] | Yeah, but you know, it’s not his fault. | 对 但你要知道 这不是他的错 |
[09:10] | He’s three times the size of a child his age. | 他的身型是同龄孩子的三倍 |
[09:12] | And you know what, some Tucker boys | 还有你知道吗 有些塔克家的孩子 |
[09:14] | have a young growth spurt that’s no picnic. | 会很早就经历痛苦的快速成长期 |
[09:17] | I had to go to court to play Little League. | 我小时候得上法院证明年龄才能打少年棒球联盟 |
[09:19] | Cameron, sweetie! | 卡梅隆 亲爱的 |
[09:21] | I thought I heard your voice | 我就觉得听到了你的声音 |
[09:22] | cutting through the joyless silence of this… | 穿过这个无趣安静的… |
[09:26] | I want to say party, | 我本来想说派对 |
[09:27] | but I’m afraid it will sound sarcastic. | 但我怕听起来像是讽刺 |
[09:29] | You guys are friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[09:30] | Uh, well, we go to the same blowout parlor, yeah. | 我们在同一家发廊做头发 |
[09:32] | Wait a minute, did you pay for my Belizian blowout | 等等 你花钱请我吹头 |
[09:34] | just so I would shout the details of Gloria’s party | 就是为了让我告诉你歌洛莉亚的派对详情 |
[09:36] | so you could outdo her? | 好让自己能赢过她吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, look at you catching on. | 你可算明白了 |
[09:40] | Kids, sorry to wake you. | 孩子们 很抱歉吵醒你们了 |
[09:42] | But I’m gonna leave these wristbands here | 但我要把这些腕带留在这里 |
[09:44] | in case any of you want to come ride our roller coaster. | 以防你们想来坐我们的过山车 |
[09:48] | The mechanical kind, | 真正的机械过山车 |
[09:50] | not the emotional one you’ve been on | 不是你们走进这里后 |
[09:51] | since you came through these doors. | 在心中经历的心情过山车 |
[09:53] | Get out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[09:55] | Not you, not you, not you. | 不是你 不是你 不是你 |
[09:57] | Oh, God, this is worse than I thought. | 天啊 比我想象的还糟糕 |
[09:58] | There are so many eyes on me. | 有好多眼睛正盯着我 |
[10:00] | I mean, yes, sure, | 当然了 |
[10:01] | less because of all the cyclopses, but still. | 那些独眼巨人让眼睛数目少了点 不过还是多 |
[10:03] | You can do this. Elf up. | 你可以的 提起你的精[灵]神 |
[10:05] | My two favorite Rhine maidens! Linda! Karen! | 我最喜欢的两个莱茵少女 琳达 凯伦 |
[10:09] | Sold them a duplex. | 之前卖了她们一套复式公寓 |
[10:11] | Sweet home Alduzzarna, | 我了个妈妈咪啊 |
[10:18] | Oh, okay. During the Feast of Figs, | 好吧 在无花果盛宴上 |
[10:20] | the Forest Prince banished Migolaf the Wanderer | 森林王子把漫游者米苟拉夫驱逐到 |
[10:22] | to the outer reaches of The Forsaken Realm. | 遗弃之国境外 |
[10:24] | Migolaf waylaid the Iguodalan Dwarves | 米苟拉夫伏击了依果达然侏儒 |
[10:27] | and cursed the high cleric to an eternity of feeble-mindedness | 并诅咒那位高级牧师永远痴傻 |
[10:29] | using the mighty scepter known as… | 用的就是这支强大的权杖 它被人称 |
[10:32] | The Foolmaker. I got to get a selfie. | “制傻者” 我要拍张自拍 |
[10:34] | Ooh, careful! Careful! | 小心 小心 |
[10:38] | Oh, boy. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[10:39] | Good thing it’s not the real one | 还好这不是真货 |
[10:40] | or I’d be cursed to spend the rest of my days | 不然我这后半辈子都要受诅咒 |
[10:42] | as a bumbling idiot. | 变成一个碎碎念的白痴了 |
[10:44] | Aw, are you gonna have a little porridge maiden | 你要生一个煮粥女仆 还是 |
[10:46] | or a little warrior? | 一个小勇士 |
[10:47] | I’m not pregnant, dipwad. | 我没怀孕 白痴 |
[10:49] | Phil, why would you say that?! | 菲尔 你为什么这么说 |
[10:51] | I don’t know, it just came out. | 我不知道啊 脱口而出 |
[10:53] | I mean, The Foolmaker — | 因为这支制傻者… |
[10:55] | You’re not cursed, okay? It’s a prop. It’s not real. | 你没有被诅咒 好吗 那是道具 不是真的 |
[10:57] | All right. The panel’s this way. | 好吧 见面座谈会在这边 |
[11:00] | Hey, man. Sick scale armor! | 兄弟 你的鳞片铠甲太屌了 |
[11:01] | Oh, really? You think so? It’s not too much with the cape? | 真的吗 你真觉得吗 配披风不会太夸张吗 |
[11:04] | I wanted something that would go from feast to battle. | 我想要那种既可以赴宴也可以参战的 |
[11:06] | – Crushed it. – Yes! | -你做到了 -太好了 |
[11:07] | Oh, we’re about to take our annual Norph group photo. | 我们要拍一张年度北境大合照 |
[11:09] | – You coming? -Yes, yes! | -你要来吗 -当然 |
[11:10] | Phil, we’re taking a pic– | 菲尔 我们要拍一张照 |
[11:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. I lost my friend. | 抱歉 我跟我朋友走散了 |
[11:12] | Hey, most of us come alone. You don’t have to pretend. | 我们大多数都是一个人来的 没必要假装 |
[11:16] | I — Th– | 我 |
[11:17] | Oh, great, the Q&A’s just starting. | 太好了 问答环节刚刚开始 |
[11:20] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[11:20] | That’s a very, very good question… | 这是个非常非常好的问题 |
[11:22] | – Mitchell? – …and the answer to that is… | -米奇尔 -问题的答案是 |
[11:24] | Scary ogre teeth. Where’d you get those? | 可怕的食人怪牙齿 你怎么弄来的 |
[11:26] | I’m guessing my birth parents. | 我的亲生父母给的 |
[11:29] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:30] | Why can’t I just shut up? | 我怎么就不能闭嘴呢 |
[11:34] | Sorry, was I going on too long? | 抱歉 是我说太久了吗 |
[11:36] | I didn’t — | 我没有 |
[11:40] | You’re Joel L.L. Logan. | 你是乔尔.L.L.罗根 |
[11:43] | What’s your question, friend? | 你有什么问题 朋友 |
[11:45] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[11:46] | I may have created this kingdom, | 虽然的确是我创造了这王国 |
[11:47] | but we’re all fellow heirs to it. | 但我们都是这个王国的继承人 |
[11:49] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[11:54] | In that case, Mr. Logan… | 那样的话 罗根先生 |
[11:57] | Uh, I read on a fan page | 我在一个粉丝页面上看到 |
[11:58] | there’s gonna be a Mozgovian uprising in the season finale | 本季季末会出现一个莫兹果人 |
[12:00] | that’ll wipe out the entire ruling class, | 消灭所有统治阶级 |
[12:03] | including the gruesome beheading of Adebayo the Righteous. | 包括凶残地斩首正义之子阿德巴约 |
[12:09] | Wait, a-are you — are you gonna kill Adebayo? | 等等 你 你要杀死阿德巴约吗 |
[12:12] | What? No, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[12:14] | Who’s — Who — Who’s Adebayo? | 谁是 谁 谁是阿德巴约啊 |
[12:16] | Oh, dear lord. It is true. | 老天爷啊 看来是真的 |
[12:18] | You fool! Why would you ask him that?! | 你个蠢蛋 为什么要问他这个 |
[12:21] | We all stay off of spoiler sites for a reason! | 我们不上剧透网站是有原因的 |
[12:24] | This show is the only thing I’ve got going on and you ruined it! | 这是我唯一还在追的剧 你就这么毁了 |
[12:29] | They let you bring your spheres?! | 主办单位准你们带晶球入场吗 |
[12:31] | They took away my tweezers! | 他们把我的镊子都没收了 |
[12:37] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[12:38] | This is the check Mrs. Nussbaum gave me | 这是努斯鲍姆太太给的支票 |
[12:40] | to drive her car to Delaware. | 要我把她的车开到特拉华 |
[12:41] | It’s yours if you come with me. | 如果你跟我走 它就是你的了 |
[12:43] | – Okay. – Wait, what? | -好 -等下 什么 |
[12:45] | Well, Haley already warned me you’d be asking | 海莉已经警告我你会这么问 |
[12:47] | and I thought, sure. | 我想 去就去吧 |
[12:48] | My favorite research institute is on the way. | 反正也顺路去我最爱的研究所 |
[12:50] | And I could bring my windsock and barometer | 我可以带上我的风向袋和气压表 |
[12:53] | for that new weather modeling project I’ve been noodling with. | 去做我正在进行的天气建模项目 |
[12:57] | I couldn’t help noticing a lot of loose hairs on your pillow | 我不禁注意到你枕头上有好多散落的头发 |
[13:00] | and a stack of fully completed Sudoku books. | 还有一叠做完的数独书 |
[13:05] | Weren’t you supposed to be taking it easy this summer? | 你这个夏天不是应该放松吗 |
[13:07] | No school, no projects — | 不考虑学习 项目 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I’m loving it. | 对 我特喜欢这生活 |
[13:10] | What are the chances I open your dresser | 那我打开你的衣柜 |
[13:11] | and find a calendar with three X’d out days | 会不会找到一本日历 上面有三天打叉 |
[13:13] | and a giant red circle around the date school starts again? | 开学的日期上有大大的红色的圈 |
[13:16] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[13:18] | Look, you’re facing a challenge that scares you, | 你正在面临你所畏惧的挑战 |
[13:21] | but you know in your heart you need to take it on. | 但你内心也知道你需要正面迎敌 |
[13:23] | Because it’ll help you grow | 因为它能帮助你成长 |
[13:26] | and become a stronger, more balanced person. | 成为一个更强大 生活更平衡的人 |
[13:30] | Of course I know you’re right, but it’s hard! | 我当然知道你是对的 但很难 |
[13:33] | People are out there discovering planets, | 有人在外面探索星球 |
[13:35] | and I’m in here doing BuzzFeed quizzes. | 我却在家做网上的白痴小测验 |
[13:37] | Like if I were to be a Beatle, who would I be? | 如果我是披头士的一员 我会是谁 |
[13:38] | I’d be Ringo. Who cares, Manny?! | 我会是林戈 谁在乎呢 曼尼 |
[13:41] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[13:48] | I may have lost Phil, but I found my people. | 我可能丢失了菲尔 但找到了我的同类 |
[13:51] | And the choreography was a snap. | 舞蹈轻而易举 |
[13:52] | It’s basically a river dance, uh, crossed with the hora. | 基本上就是大河之舞穿插着霍拉舞 |
[13:57] | I bring news from the Catalina Room! | 我从卡塔丽娜之间带回了消息 |
[13:59] | A dark shadow has fallen upon the kingdom. | 黑影笼罩了这个帝国 |
[14:02] | The gods will not be pleased by this — | 神明会因此而动怒 |
[14:03] | Just get to it, Gary! | 快说 盖里 |
[14:05] | Some dingus just spoiled the finale! | 有个家伙剧透了季终集 |
[14:07] | This shall not go unpunished! | 必须惩罚他 |
[14:09] | Let’s get him! | 咱们找他去 |
[14:16] | Where have you been? I’ve been waiting forever. | 你去哪了 我等了好久 |
[14:18] | I was angry. I needed to take a walk | 我很生气 我需要走一走 |
[14:20] | so I could forget how pigheaded you can be. | 这样才能忘了你有多固执 |
[14:22] | You want to take another lap? | 你想再走一圈吗 |
[14:23] | Dad, I am right about this. | 爸 我是对的 |
[14:25] | Eventually Nick is gonna figure out how to keep up with demand, | 总有一天尼克能想出怎么保证供货 |
[14:28] | and then where are we gonna be? | 那到时候我们该何去何从 |
[14:30] | I know your style has always been just tough it out | 我知道你的风格是坚持到底 |
[14:32] | and — and beat back every threat — | 击退每一个威胁 |
[14:35] | That’s not it, Claire. | 不是 克莱尔 |
[14:35] | You’re right. We can’t beat these guys. | 你是对的 我们打不过他们 |
[14:37] | A merger’s the only long-term play. | 从长远看合并才是唯一可行的办法 |
[14:42] | I just don’t know who I am in there. | 我只是不知道该把自己放在什么位置 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | They’re all 25, zippin’ around on their… | 他们都25岁左右 飞驰在那什么上 |
[14:48] | The hoverboards? | 平衡车吗 |
[14:50] | What’s that make me, the cute old guy? | 那我成了什么 可爱的老家伙 |
[14:51] | The mascot? | 还是吉祥物 |
[14:53] | “Old man Pritchett’s in the men’s room. | “老普里契特在厕所呢 |
[14:54] | Let’s go watch him cuss out the automatic faucets again.” | 快去看他又对着自动水龙头乱骂” |
[14:58] | Aw, Dad. | 爸 |
[15:00] | I can’t promise that | 我不能保证 |
[15:00] | you wouldn’t feel old in that building, | 你在那栋楼里不会感到自己老了 |
[15:03] | but from the outside looking in, | 但从外面看来 |
[15:05] | I mean, you’re the guy | 你完全镇得住 |
[15:06] | who’s holding his own with kids a third his age. | 一群年纪只有自己三分之一的小屁孩 |
[15:10] | That makes you like the… the Tony Bennett of closets. | 你就好比是衣柜界的托尼·班尼特 |
[15:10] | 1926年出生的美国歌手 直到2010年代都还是有人气受赞扬的歌手 | |
[15:14] | I told you I took an elevator with him in Rome, right? | 我和你说过我曾在罗马和他坐同班电梯吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah, you did. And you know what, | 你说过 你知道吗 |
[15:18] | in that building there’s a bunch of people | 那栋楼里有好多人 |
[15:19] | who have never heard that story. | 还没听过这个故事呢 |
[15:22] | Did he have a Chihuahua with him? | 他是不是还带了只吉娃娃 |
[15:24] | – A mink. – A mink? | -貂 -貂 |
[15:25] | – A live mink. – Yeah. | -一只活貂 -没错 |
[15:27] | – All class. – Yeah. | -可有范儿了 -没错 |
[15:29] | It’s just a little intimidating. | 可能我觉得有点受威胁吧 |
[15:31] | You don’t think they’re gonna be scared of you? | 你觉得他们不会怕你吗 |
[15:33] | Come on. Dad, look at them. | 别啊 爸 你看他们 |
[15:36] | I don’t care what ironic T-shirt their closets pick out for them. | 无论他们的衣柜帮他们挑出了什么毒舌T恤 |
[15:40] | Underneath, they’re still nerds. | 他们本质上始终还是死书呆 |
[15:48] | I can’t. | 真是服了你 |
[15:49] | Yeah, this might be okay. | 是啦 我想我应该能行吧 |
[15:53] | I want to see him. Let me through, let me through! | 我想见他 让我过去 让我过去 |
[15:56] | You’re the spoiler? | 你就是剧透的家伙吗 |
[15:57] | I didn’t do it on purpose! | 我不是故意的 |
[15:59] | It was The Foolmaker! | 是制傻者害的 |
[16:00] | The scepter is a prop, okay? | 权杖只是个道具好吗 |
[16:02] | It’s just the power of suggestion. | 你是自己被心里暗示所影响了 |
[16:03] | Mitchell, they want to take away my all-access pass. | 米奇尔 他们想收走我的全通票 |
[16:06] | – You’ve got to help me. – You know this scoundrel? | -你得帮我 -你认识这个败类吗 |
[16:08] | Uh, yeah, I think our kids go to school with one — | 算吧 我们两家的孩子好像在同学校… |
[16:09] | – Mitchell! ?- Okay yes, yes — yes, I know him. | -米奇尔 -好吧 我认识他 |
[16:11] | – I know him! – They’re monsters. | -我认识他 -他们是恶魔 |
[16:12] | They’ve been pelting me with Chobani flail spheres. | 他们一直朝我丢乔巴尼连枷球 |
[16:15] | Wait — Ch-Chobani, like the yoghurt? | 等下 乔巴尼 那个酸奶品牌吗 |
[16:21] | Seriously, Gary? | 不是吧 盖里 |
[16:22] | I helped you build a deck! | 我帮忙你组建了牌组呢 |
[16:24] | Okay, stop, stop it! What are we doing, huh? | 停 停 我们在做什么 |
[16:26] | Is this how Norphs behave? | 北境人是这样的吗 |
[16:28] | Actually, we’re quite war-like. | 其实我们还挺好战的 |
[16:30] | Look, look, this man, he made a mistake, | 看 看 这个人他犯了错 |
[16:33] | but if we banish him, | 但如果我们驱逐他 |
[16:35] | we’re no better than the people who shamed us all these years, | 我们就和这些年来羞辱咱们的人一样了 |
[16:38] | who — who picked us last for team sports, | 他们在团队运动时最后选咱们 |
[16:41] | who left us off of group e-mails about bar association dances. | 群发律师协会舞会邀请邮件时漏掉咱们 |
[16:45] | We’re all oddballs and misfits and weirdos, | 我们是怪咖 奇葩 怪胎 |
[16:48] | but the great thing about this place is we all belong, | 但这里最好的地方就是包容一切 |
[16:52] | especially this good man, | 特别是这个善良的人 |
[16:54] | who gave me the courage to conquer my fear | 是他给了我战胜恐惧的勇气 |
[16:57] | and become part of this community. | 让我成为这个团体的一部分 |
[17:00] | Let’s welcome him back. | 让我们欢迎他回来 |
[17:02] | The red one, Gary! | 红色的 盖里 |
[17:05] | Where is that dinosaur? | 那个恐龙在哪 |
[17:07] | I certainly hope I don’t | 我十分希望我没有 |
[17:09] | accidentally turn off the lights. | 一不小心关了灯 |
[17:11] | As a gay man, I know every party planner in town. | 身为一名同性恋 我认识市里所有派对策划人 |
[17:13] | So I sent out a group text, and as luck would have it, | 所以我发了条群短信 我也真撞了大运 |
[17:16] | my friend Ronaldo was wrapping up a kid’s Peter Pan party. | 我朋友罗纳多刚好结束一场儿童的小飞侠派对 |
[17:18] | And I said, “Send me whatever you got.” | 我就说”你的派对有什么都带过来吧” |
[17:21] | I think I hear some music! | 我好像听到音乐啦 |
[17:25] | Where my lost boys at?! | 失踪的小男孩们都在哪啊 |
[17:27] | What the hell is this?! | 这是什么鬼啊 |
[17:28] | You said you were at a kid’s Peter Pan party? | 你不是说你在一场儿童的小飞侠派对吗 |
[17:31] | No, no, no. I said, “Kit’s Peter Pan party.” | 不是不是 我是说”尔铜的小飞侠派对” |
[17:34] | It’s his 11th time turning 50. | 尔铜叔第11次办50岁大寿了 |
[17:36] | Close your eyes! No! Don’t look at that! | 大家闭上眼睛 别看 |
[17:39] | Please, I’m so sorry! | 拜托了 大家对不起 |
[17:40] | Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[17:42] | Everybody out! Even the kids! | 大家都出去 小孩子们也出去 |
[17:44] | I can’t fight this anymore. Go to the nice party! | 我坚持不下去了 你们去有趣派对那边吧 |
[17:47] | Just follow the fairy! | 跟着仙女娘娘过去吧 |
[17:50] | She meant me. Everybody calm down. | 她是说我 不是大家娘 冷静 |
[17:54] | Thank you so much for today. | 今天谢谢你了 |
[17:55] | I-I never would’ve gone through with it | 要我自己肯定坚持不下去 |
[17:56] | if you hadn’t inspired me. | 都多亏了你的鼓舞 |
[17:58] | I inspired you? | 我鼓舞了你吗 |
[18:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:01] | In book the third, the high cleric | 在第三册中 高等祭司 |
[18:03] | overcomes the curse of the Foolmaker | 成功克服制傻者的诅咒 |
[18:05] | by being pure of heart | 靠的就是纯真之心 |
[18:06] | and goes on to be a great inspirer of people. | 之后他成为了伟大的人民鼓舞者 |
[18:09] | Do you think — | 你觉得… |
[18:14] | You seem glum. | 你看起来好阴郁 |
[18:16] | Perhaps you should be turning your passions elsewhere. | 或许你该把你的热忱放在别的方向 |
[18:21] | You’re right. I’m going back to vet school. | 你说得对 我要回去读兽医 |
[18:24] | It’s about time I grew up. | 我也该长大了 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry, Gloria. | 我对不起你 歌洛莉亚 |
[18:29] | It’s okay. I’m not mad. | 没事啦 我不生气 |
[18:30] | What happened to the party? | 派对怎么没了 |
[18:31] | Cam ruined it two ways. | 被小卡给毁了 |
[18:34] | I just wanted a nice party for Joe. | 我只是想帮乔办一个好的派对 |
[18:37] | There’s only so long that you can make things perfect for them. | 能帮孩子把一切做到尽善尽美的日子很短 |
[18:41] | Suddenly, they move on. | 突然有天 他们就要离巢 |
[18:42] | They wake up one morning | 他们某天早上起来 |
[18:43] | and they want to drive cross-country all alone. | 就说要独自开车横跨全国 |
[18:47] | Oh, right, Manny. | 对 曼尼 |
[18:48] | I know you’re scared, but your should feel proud. | 我知道你在害怕 但你应该感到自豪啊 |
[18:51] | You took kind of a… | 你把一个… |
[18:53] | You can say it — a weird kid. | 你可以直说 一个小怪胎 |
[18:55] | A weird kid, and turned him into somebody | 一个小怪胎养育成了一个 |
[18:57] | so comfortable with himself | 对自己感到自信果敢 |
[18:58] | that he’s willing to take on a pretty big adventure. | 愿意去开启一段挺大冒险的男子汉 |
[19:02] | Thank you, Cam. | 谢谢你 小卡 |
[19:03] | I wish I had that. | 我也想有这样的教育 |
[19:04] | I mean, I was a weird kid | 我小时候也是个小怪胎 |
[19:05] | whose family only made him feel weirder. | 但我的家庭只让我觉得自己更怪了 |
[19:08] | I mean, it took until today to do an adventure | 我一直到今天才有这份自信与勇气 |
[19:10] | that I have wanted to do since I was Manny’s age. | 做到我在曼尼那个年纪就想去做的冒险 |
[19:12] | I-I went to Hero-Con. | 我去了英雄展 |
[19:14] | Not in costume? | 没穿戏服吧 |
[19:15] | Affirmative, Fizbo. | 穿了 菲茨宝 |
[19:17] | Okay, if this is something you’re into, | 好吧 那如果你喜欢这些 |
[19:18] | why haven’t you ever told me? | 你为什么从不跟我说呢 |
[19:19] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我从没跟任何人说过 |
[19:20] | I mean, I tried with my mom once, | 我试过跟我妈说过一次 |
[19:22] | but I chickened out and told her I was gay instead. | 但我临阵怂了 最后跟她说我是同性恋 |
[19:25] | And I-I wasn’t even sure at that point. | 那会儿我自己都还没确定性向呢 |
[19:27] | Why are there so many ways for a parent to break a kid? | 为什么有这么多家长可以教育错孩子的方式啊 |
[19:32] | – Hug! – No, no, no! | -抱抱 -不 别 别啊 |
[19:39] | Aw, you know, it makes me worried for this little guy. | 这让我好担心这个小伙子啊 |
[19:42] | I love my parents, | 我爱我的爸妈 |
[19:43] | but they weren’t exactly the best when I was… | 但是他们当年也不太会教… |
[19:47] | when I was this. | 还这么大时的我 |
[19:52] | Go play. | 去玩吧 |
[19:53] | Mitchell, I’m, uh, proud of the risk you took today | 米奇尔 我为你今天勇敢追梦 |
[19:58] | following your heart. | 感到十分骄傲 |
[19:59] | You should do more of that. | 你应该多多这样 |
[20:01] | Cam, should Cal live with us? | 小卡 我们该收留卡尔吗 |
[20:05] | He should. | 应该 |
[20:07] | Very well. | 很好 |
[20:07] | Sorry we’re late. Traffic, you know. | 抱歉我们迟到了 堵车嘛 |
[20:10] | I keep telling you to try Waze, | 我一直叫你用防堵车导航软件 |
[20:11] | but you’re scared of technology, and you shouldn’t be. | 可你害怕使用新科技 其实你不该怕啊 |
[20:15] | We’re merging Pritchett’s with a high-tech closet company. | 我们要将普里契特衣柜跟高科技公司合并 |
[20:17] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[20:19] | And, Gloria, you speak often of your passion for ventriloquism. | 歌洛莉亚 你常提到你对腹语术很有兴趣 |
[20:23] | It’s been a long day, Phil. | 菲尔 今天已经够累了 |
[20:26] | This one needs more time. | 这一个需要多一点时间 |
[20:28] | Notes from the road. | 旅途随笔 |
[20:29] | Alternate title, The United States of me. | 又名《我心中的美国》 |
[20:32] | Fear — Friend or Foe? | 恐惧 是敌还是友 |
[20:35] | As children, we’re taught to fear what can hurt us. | 在小时候 我们被教要恐惧能伤我们的事物 |
[20:38] | But as adults, we’re expected to conquer what we’re afraid of. | 但成年之后 我们却被要求能克服恐惧 |
[20:44] | So what are fears? | 所以什么是恐惧呢 |
[20:46] | Do they keep us alive? | 恐惧是让我们生存 |
[20:48] | Or do they keep us from living? | 还是让我们无法享受生活 |
[20:50] | You’re blocking the driveway. Hit the road already. | 你把车道堵住了 赶紧开车走人吧 |
[20:52] | Okay, I’m going. | 好啦 我这就出发 |
[20:56] | Jay. | 杰 |
[20:57] | Hurry up. | 快点啦 |
[20:58] | We want to go home. | 我们想回家了 |
[20:59] | I can’t get this damn thing to work. | 这破玩意他妈就是不灵啊 |
[21:02] | Oh no, it’s one of those automatic sinks. | 惨了 是那种自动感应洗手台 |
[21:04] | You know what? You should do a hard reboot. | 我觉得吧 你应该来个强行重启 |
[21:06] | Go back to the urinal and reapproach. | 先走回小便斗再重新走近洗手台 |
[21:08] | What’s going on in there? | 里面发生什么事了 |
[21:08] | I can’t even get a trickle out of this thing! | 这玩意半滴都流不出来 |
[21:11] | I find not thinking about it helps. | 不去想就尿得出了 |
[21:13] | It’s the sink. | 他是说水龙头 |
[21:15] | It makes no sensethat I’m waving my arms | 根本没道理 我都已经挥舞手臂 |
[21:17] | like I’m directing a plane into a gate! | 挥得像在指挥飞机对接舱门那么夸张了 |
[21:19] | He’s gonna break it, | 他会把它砸了 |
[21:20] | like he broke the remote control. | 就像他把遥控器砸了一样 |
[21:22] | This is… the paper towel thing is automatic too. | 真是… 那个纸巾架也是自动感应的 |
[21:25] | Oh, dad. | 老爸 |