时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why aren’t you talking, are you mad at me? | 你怎么不说话 生我气了吗 |
[00:06] | No! I’m freaked because I just found out that I’m pregnant. | 不 我是被发现自己怀孕这件事吓到了 |
[00:08] | And yes, I am a little mad at you, | 不过我确实有点生你的气 |
[00:09] | because this is serious, | 因为这事很严肃 |
[00:11] | and the only thing that you can think about | 但你唯一能想到的却是 |
[00:12] | is combining our names into the perfect baby name. | 把我们的名字组合成完美的宝宝名字 |
[00:14] | Well, now we know it’s either Hayden or Dyley. | 至少现在知道宝宝不是叫海登就是叫迪莉 |
[00:17] | Look, this is a beautiful thing. | 这是件美好的事情 |
[00:20] | A product of our love. | 我们爱的结晶 |
[00:21] | It is a product of our love, right? | 是”我们”的爱的结晶吧 |
[00:23] | Yes, Dylan. I did the math. | 是的 迪兰 我算过了 |
[00:25] | Last time you did the math | 上次你算数的时候 |
[00:26] | we accidentally left a $300 tip. | 我们不小心留下了300美元的小费 |
[00:28] | Oh, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[00:30] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[00:32] | Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy… | 海莉·格温多林·邓菲 |
[00:34] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:36] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你现在是在开玩笑吗 |
[00:37] | Picture us walking down the aisle, | 想象一下我们一起走过红毯的画面 |
[00:39] | a breathtaking vision in virginal white | 一位妙人身穿着纯白无暇的礼服 |
[00:41] | and you wearing whatever you want. | 而你穿着自己想穿的衣服 |
[00:43] | I’m not marrying you! | 我不要嫁给你 |
[00:44] | Okay, okay, one step at a time. | 好吧 好吧 我们慢慢来 |
[00:46] | We’ll put you on vitamins and a healthy diet. | 我们先给你补充维生素 打造健康饮食 |
[00:49] | You’ll be eating for one now. | 你现在是一人吃给宝宝补了 |
[00:52] | Score! Lollipops! | 好极了 是棒棒糖 |
[00:54] | How am I gonna tell my mom? | 我该怎么和我妈妈说 |
[00:55] | This is the one thing she always told me not to do, | 她一直不让我做的就是这件事 |
[00:56] | and you’re the person she told me not to do it with. | 而你就是那个她说不要一起做的人 |
[00:58] | Yeah, she really nailed that one. | 是啊 她说得真是准 |
[01:00] | I hope our baby gets her brain. | 希望咱们的宝宝能有她的聪明才智 |
[01:02] | Why aren’t you freaking out? | 你为什么一点都不害怕 |
[01:03] | Because this is a good thing, | 因为这是好事啊 |
[01:06] | isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[01:07] | I… | 我… |
[01:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:11] | Oh, my God, I have to get to work. | 天哪 我得去上班了 |
[01:13] | To a job that I love, which I don’t even know | 我喜欢那工作 但我甚至都不知道 |
[01:14] | if I can do with a baby! | 它允不允许带孕上班 |
[01:15] | Just — I, um… | 只是 我 |
[01:17] | I need some space. | 我需要点空间 |
[01:20] | $13, carry the 3… | 13美元 3进位… |
[01:22] | Leave a $50. | 留50美元小费吧 |
[01:37] | All right, Thompson, | 很好 汤普森 |
[01:37] | run a crisp route! Pitkowski, go! | 干净利落点 平托斯基 冲啊 |
[01:41] | Look at them out there. | 看看这群人 |
[01:42] | They are a mess. No focus! | 他们一团糟 注意力不集中 |
[01:44] | You told them about not eating chicken, right? | 你告诉过他们不要吃鸡肉了 对吧 |
[01:45] | It’s a nervous bird. | 那小鸟容易紧张不安 |
[01:46] | Before the game, you eat your calm mammals, | 比赛之前 应该吃点平和的哺乳动物 |
[01:48] | your beefs, your muttons. | 牛肉啊 羊肉啊之类的 |
[01:50] | Okay, guys, get in here! | 好了 大家过来这边 |
[01:51] | Let’s go. Huddle up! | 我们走 集中起来 |
[01:52] | We’re about to play for the city championship, | 我们即将参加城市冠军赛 |
[01:54] | and Jay here has been helping out. | 杰一直在帮忙 |
[01:56] | I’ve been a team booster for years. | 我当团队鼓舞员的角色有很多年了 |
[01:58] | Usually that means cutting a check | 一般来说这意味着 |
[02:00] | from the Pritchett Cares Foundation. | 由普里契特关怀基金开张支票 |
[02:02] | We support athletics | 我们支持运动员 |
[02:04] | and we educate at-risk youth about careers in closets. | 以及对问题少年们进行衣柜职业教育 |
[02:07] | It’s a real path out. | 这是一条真正的出路 |
[02:09] | Okay, this is the biggest day of your lives | 好了 今天是你们生命中最重要的一天 |
[02:11] | and you’re looking like a bunch of little girls out there! | 但你们看起来就像是一群小女孩 |
[02:15] | What’s wrong, Pitkowski, did you forget your Barbies?! | 怎么 平托斯基 芭比娃娃忘带了吗 |
[02:19] | Coach, we’ve been talking, | 教练 我们一直在讨论 |
[02:21] | and the language you’ve been using lately | 你最近说的话 |
[02:23] | feels, well, hurtful. | 感觉很伤人 |
[02:25] | And sexist. | 还有些性别歧视 |
[02:26] | And a little gender reductive. | 还有一点性别简化 |
[02:28] | What the hell is happening? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[02:29] | We’d just like you to consider | 我们只是希望你能 |
[02:30] | adopting a more empowering style. | 考虑一下用鼓励代替辱骂的方式 |
[02:32] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:34] | This is football! | 这是橄榄球 |
[02:36] | What’s wrong, are your training bras too tight?! | 怎么 你们的训练胸罩太紧了吗 |
[02:39] | Coach Tucker! | 塔克教练 |
[02:40] | Please see me in my office now! | 请立刻到我办公室见我 |
[02:43] | No, honey, I don’t want to pick your sister up | 不 亲爱的 我不想去机场 |
[02:45] | at the airport! | 接你妹妹 |
[02:46] | Oh, sorry, I’m talking to my girlfriend | 抱歉 我在跟我女朋友说话 |
[02:48] | and I accidentally kept the megaphone button pressed! | 碰巧还一直按着喇叭开关 |
[02:51] | She’s really been riding me lately, | 她最近一直缠着我 |
[02:53] | let me tell you! | 我跟你们讲 |
[02:53] | Oh, no sweetheart, no, | 不 亲爱的 不 |
[02:54] | I didn’t mean for you to hear that! | 我不是故意让你听到这些的 |
[02:56] | No, no, no, you’re my everything! Of course! | 不 不 你是我的一切 毋庸置疑 |
[03:07] | I got tickets for me and Mitchell | 我给我和米奇尔搞到了 |
[03:09] | to a screening in Palm Springs | 在棕榈泉观看 |
[03:10] | of “The Empire Strikes Back” — | 《星球大战之帝国反击战》放映会的门票 |
[03:12] | Q&A to follow with the biggest star of all — | 还有由大明星乔治·卢卡斯 |
[03:14] | George Lucas. | 主持的问答会 |
[03:15] | I’m super stoked because I kind of think of Mitch | 我特别兴奋 因为我有点把米奇 |
[03:17] | as the brother I never had. | 当成我从未有过的弟弟了 |
[03:19] | I don’t know why we don’t spend more time alone together. | 我想不通我们为何不多花点时间待在一起 |
[03:21] | It’s nobody’s fault. Except for — | 这不是任何人的错 除了 |
[03:22] | for Cam and Claire. | 小卡和克莱尔 |
[03:24] | You know, I’m as happy now as I’ve ever been. | 你知道吗 我现在特别高兴 |
[03:26] | And look, we’re in Yucaipa. | 看啊 我们在尤凯帕 |
[03:28] | That sounds like how Ewoks talk. | 这听起来像星战里伊沃克人说的话 |
[03:29] | I used to sneak off to a gay bar in Yucaipa before I came out. | 我出柜前常溜到尤凯帕的一家同性恋酒吧 |
[03:32] | Huh, you don’t really think of gay bars as a small-town thing. | 通常还以为小镇不会有同性恋酒吧呢 |
[03:34] | Oh, yeah. | 有的 |
[03:35] | They serve your rural gays, | 不管是乡村来的同性恋 |
[03:37] | your closeted gays, your city newbies | 没出柜的同性恋 还是城里来的新手 |
[03:39] | looking to get their gay sea-legs, | 都可以去那里适应自己的同性恋生活 |
[03:41] | kind of like an out-of-town tryout before they hit Broadway. | 有点像是去百老汇之前的外地试演 |
[03:44] | See, I learn something whenever I spend time with you. | 看吧 每次和你一起我都能学到新东西 |
[03:46] | Remember when you told me not to snap when I dance? | 还记得你告诉我不要在跳舞时打响指吗 |
[03:48] | It looked like you were trying to get peanut butter | 你当时看起来像想弄掉 |
[03:49] | off your fingers. | 手指沾到的花生酱 |
[03:51] | Speaking of which, I’m starving. | 说到这个 我饿了 |
[03:53] | That bar actually has amazing hamburgers | 其实那家酒吧有很棒的汉堡包 |
[03:55] | if you want to stop for lunch? | 你想停下来吃个午饭吗 |
[03:56] | Am I allowed in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[03:58] | Who’s gonna know? | 谁会知道呢 |
[03:58] | Just don’t snap. | 别打响指就不会有人知道 |
[04:02] | Do you think I could rock this? | 你觉得我能搞定这件衣服吗 |
[04:04] | Do people still say rock? | “搞定”这词没过时吧 |
[04:05] | It makes me sad when you have to ask me | 每当你问我年轻人会怎么说的时候 |
[04:07] | what young people say. | 我都感觉很难过 |
[04:09] | Alex? Gloria? Ahh! | 艾丽克斯 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:10] | Hmm. Hi. Um, hi! | 嗨 嗨 |
[04:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[04:13] | I needed some sexy clothes, | 我需要点性感的衣服 |
[04:15] | so I asked Gloria to help me shop. | 所以我就请歌洛莉亚陪我逛街了 |
[04:17] | No offense to my mom, | 无意冒犯我妈 |
[04:18] | but she dresses kind of conservative | 但是她穿得有点保守 |
[04:20] | while Gloria knows how to pick out clothes | 而歌洛莉亚知道如何挑选 |
[04:22] | that will help… | 能帮我 |
[04:23] | take this baby for a spin. | 展示一下这宝贝的衣服 |
[04:26] | Alex, come on, | 得了 艾丽克斯 |
[04:27] | sell it if you’re gonna talk like that. | 想那么说起码自己得相信啊 |
[04:29] | Just stopped by the cobbler | 刚好路过补鞋店 |
[04:30] | to get my penny loafers re-soled. | 给我的乐福鞋换个鞋底 |
[04:33] | Same pair for 30 years. | 穿了三十年的那双 |
[04:35] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[04:36] | Oh, we’re just — Uh, no, we, uh, | 我们就是 不 我们 |
[04:38] | were shopping separately, funniest thing, | 在分别购物 好玩的是 |
[04:40] | and we just bumped into each other! | 我们就突然遇到了对方 |
[04:42] | Right? | 是吧 |
[04:44] | Yes, it was hilarious. | 是啊 真是有趣 |
[04:46] | I was shopping, and — and then all she said. | 我在逛街 然后就 就像她说的那样 |
[04:51] | So, what did you buy? | 那么你买了什么 |
[04:52] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s — It’s not mine. | 不 不 不 这不是我买的 |
[04:53] | It’s hers. Could you hold it for a minute? | 是她的 你能自己拿一会儿吗 |
[04:55] | My arms are tired! | 我胳膊都酸了 |
[04:58] | This one, the Queen of Sheba. | 她可是示巴女王 |
[04:59] | We all work for her. | 我们都得服侍着她 |
[05:02] | We have fun. | 我们玩得很高兴 |
[05:07] | Burger’s amazing. | 汉堡包很好吃 |
[05:07] | This place is great. | 这地方很不错 |
[05:09] | These small town gays have it made. | 这些小镇上同性恋们真的厉害 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I mean, they’re forced to live in the shadows, | 是啊 虽然他们只能躲在暗处 |
[05:13] | but they do get to eat fries, so… | 但他们能吃到薯条 所以… |
[05:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[05:16] | Is that Gil Thorpe? | 那不是格尔·索普吗 |
[05:18] | We don’t all know each other, Phil. | 同性恋们并不全都互相认识 菲尔 |
[05:19] | With the beard. | 还留着胡子 |
[05:20] | There are no women in here. | 这里又没有女人 |
[05:21] | Right there, he’s my nemesis. | 就在那儿 他是我的死敌 |
[05:23] | What could he possibly be doing here? | 他怎么可能在这里呢 |
[05:25] | I might have a theory. | 我可能知道哦 |
[05:27] | Oh, my God! | 真不敢相信 |
[05:29] | He’s pretending to be gay. | 他在假装自己是同性恋 |
[05:31] | What is your game, Gil? | 你在耍什么把戏 格尔 |
[05:37] | is Nicole coming in soon? | 妮可快来了吗 |
[05:39] | Her sound bath ran late. | 她的音浴进行得有点晚 |
[05:40] | Is there a special occasion? | 有什么特殊活动吗 |
[05:42] | Why the party sub? | 为什么会有特大潜艇堡 |
[05:43] | this is a normal sandwich. | 这是普通大小的潜艇堡啊 |
[05:46] | Hello, Haley. | 你好 海莉 |
[05:48] | Why the enormous sandwich? | 这儿怎么有个这么大的潜艇堡 |
[05:50] | This is an ordinary… doesn’t matter. | 这是很普通的… 算了 |
[05:52] | Nicole, can I have a minute? | 妮可 我们能聊聊吗 |
[05:53] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:58] | Look, a situation has come up | 你看 现在出了点状况 |
[06:00] | and it’s pretty confusing. | 让我很困惑 |
[06:01] | I’m still trying to process it, but I — | 我还在努力理顺情况 但是我… |
[06:04] | – Preggo? – What?! | -怀上了 -什么 |
[06:05] | Oh, God, I knew it! | 天啊 我就知道 |
[06:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:07] | I mean, Prego, you know, however you pronounce | 我是说”淮尚乐” 随便你怎么念那个 |
[06:10] | that pretentious Italian fashion website. | 装逼的意大利时尚网站 |
[06:13] | Someone told me that they’re trying | 有人告诉我他们正试着挖走 |
[06:14] | to poach one of my employees, and I am not having it. | 我的一个员工 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[06:17] | So, what do you need? | 说说你想要什么吧 |
[06:18] | I, uh, well… | 我 我… |
[06:19] | Title bump, money bump — you are getting a promotion. | 我给你长职位 涨工资 你要升职了 |
[06:24] | You are gonna be | 你会成为 |
[06:25] | the new Head of Activewear and Zeitgeist. | 新的运动服饰与时代精神的负责人 |
[06:29] | Oh, my God, this is my dream job. | 我的天 这是我梦想中的工作 |
[06:31] | I told my guidance counselor that I wanted to do this | 我曾跟辅导员说我想做这份工作 |
[06:33] | and she laughed in my face. | 她当面笑话了我 |
[06:34] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大伙 |
[06:36] | Come in, we’re celebrating! | 都进来 我们要庆祝 |
[06:38] | And bring a knife so we can cut this into 20 pieces! | 拿把刀来 好让我们把这个切成二十份 |
[06:42] | Coach Tucker, students are a “protected class” | 塔克教练 学生们是”受保护群体” |
[06:45] | and it is not okay for you, | 你这样一个有特权的精英白人 |
[06:48] | an elite white man of privilege, to bully them. | 不可以欺负他们 |
[06:51] | Privilege? I-I make a teacher’s salary. | 特权 我只拿教师的薪水 |
[06:53] | And I’m gay. | 我还是同性恋 |
[06:54] | Yeah, gay doesn’t really get you the mileage that it used to. | 如今同性恋的标签不像过去那么好用了 |
[06:57] | Now, if you were trans, we’d be golden. | 假如你是跨性别者我们就什么问题都没了 |
[06:59] | Oh, has the whole world gone crazy?! | 全世界都疯了吗 |
[07:01] | – Jay — – No, no, I’ve had it. | -杰 -不 我受够了 |
[07:02] | I mean, what, everyone’s so sensitive, | 怎么 所有人都如此敏感 |
[07:04] | they’re gonna ruin football? | 他们要把橄榄球也毁了 |
[07:06] | In my day, our team, | 我当年那个球队 |
[07:08] | the Hamilton Cabbage Eaters, | 汉密尔顿啃白菜佬 |
[07:09] | captained by Knish Bronstein, | 队长是犹太佬布龙斯坦 |
[07:11] | took on the Lincoln Banditos, | 对抗林肯墨西哥大盗 |
[07:13] | QB’d by Jose “Speedy” Gonzales. | 四分卫是”飞鼠”何塞·冈萨雷斯 |
[07:16] | And after three hours of pummeling each other’s privates | 我们在人堆最底下互捶对方私处 |
[07:19] | at the bottom of dog piles, | 整整三小时 |
[07:20] | we shook hands like brothers | 然后我们像兄弟般握手 |
[07:22] | and all went to brawl the Sausage-Heads in Pierogi-Town. | 一起去波兰饺子城吃细香肠 |
[07:27] | America. | 美国 |
[07:28] | Beautiful melting pot. | 美丽的大熔炉 |
[07:30] | How was that your life? | 你的生活怎么会是这样 |
[07:31] | You were in high school during the Summer of Love. | 你上高中时正好经历67年爱之夏 |
[07:34] | Coach Tucker, I don’t know why this man is here, | 塔克教练 我不知道这个人为什么在这 |
[07:37] | but he’s a member of the “Elderly protected class,” | 但他是”老年受保护群体”的一员 |
[07:39] | and legally we can’t contradict him. | 法律上来讲我们不能反驳他 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to find a gentler way | 抱歉 你必须找到更温和的方法 |
[07:44] | to motivate your players. | 去激励你的球员 |
[07:46] | I don’t know any other way to coach. | 我只知道这一种教练方法 |
[07:48] | What we need is advice from someone who played football | 我们需要的是某个玩过橄榄球 |
[07:51] | but also is a namby-pamby Millennial weirdo. | 但又很矫情的千禧怪胎给我们建议 |
[07:54] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢各位前来 |
[07:56] | We’re here to teach these gentlemen | 我们今天来这教导这两位先生 |
[07:57] | how to communicate in the 21st century. | 如何在21世纪与人沟通 |
[07:59] | Let’s go around and each say the gender pronoun we prefer. | 我们先轮流声明一下自己喜欢的性别代词 |
[08:02] | I’ll start — | 我先开始 |
[08:03] | I’m cisgender, he-slash-him. | 我是顺性别者 他 他的 |
[08:06] | She-slash-her. | 她 她的 |
[08:08] | They-slash-them. | 他们 他们的 |
[08:10] | Oh, I’m not here to bust chops, Bob is fine. | 我不是来为难你们的 叫我鲍勃就行 |
[08:13] | This is your rugby team? | 这就是你的橄榄球队 |
[08:16] | I am fascinated by this mall story of yours… | 我被你们这个商场小故事迷住了 |
[08:19] | So, you say you were shopping? | 你说你是来购物的 |
[08:22] | Yes. you know me and shoes. | 是的 你知道我有多爱买鞋 |
[08:27] | Well, let’s take a look, why don’t we? | 那我们为什么不把鞋拿出来看看 |
[08:30] | I had no idea your foot was so tiny. | 我都不知道你的脚这么小 |
[08:33] | Yes, I am so big in the top and small in the bottom, | 是啊 我上面很大下面很小 |
[08:38] | like South America herself. | 就像南美洲一样 |
[08:41] | – Put ’em on. – Really? | -穿上 -真的吗 |
[08:43] | I want to see them on your feet. | 我想看你穿上脚的样子 |
[08:45] | Yes, miss. | 遵命 女士 |
[08:48] | I feel like I am Cinderella. | 我感觉我像灰姑娘一样 |
[08:51] | Go on, let’s see you strut your stuff. | 快 美美走两步给我们看看 |
[08:54] | Pretty shoes. | 鞋子真漂亮 |
[08:58] | I’ve never felt more beautiful! | 我从未感觉如此美丽 |
[09:02] | Okay, I can’t watch this anymore! | 好了 我看不下去了 |
[09:03] | Mom, please don’t take this personally, | 妈 拜托别往心里去 |
[09:06] | but I was shopping with Gloria today | 但我今天来和歌洛莉亚购物 |
[09:08] | because I wanted to find something sexy | 因为我想买些性感的衣服 |
[09:10] | for my weekend away with Bill, | 跟比尔度周末时穿 |
[09:11] | and that’s more her thing. | 她比较擅长性感 |
[09:15] | I get it, fine. | 好吧 我明白 |
[09:15] | I don’t always dress like a…steering wheel cover. | 我不总穿得像方向盘套一样 |
[09:18] | You’re lashing out. I understand. | 你在发脾气 我理解 |
[09:20] | Doesn’t mean I can’t turn it on when I need to. | 那不意味着我在必要时不能性感起来 |
[09:22] | It’s not just that. | 不只是那点 |
[09:24] | I guess… I don’t really feel like | 我想 我总是觉得 |
[09:26] | you’re comfortable with my sexuality. | 我的情欲让你很不舒服 |
[09:28] | You and Haley can talk about guys and sex, | 你和海莉就能谈论男人和性 |
[09:32] | but you still see me as a 12-year-old. | 可你仍把我当12岁小孩看 |
[09:35] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[09:37] | I’m so sorry if I gave you that impression, | 如果我让你有那种感觉 我很抱歉 |
[09:39] | but to be fair, | 但公平点讲 |
[09:40] | you don’t really share that part of your life with me. | 你也不和我分享生活中的那个部分 |
[09:44] | I guess that’s valid. | 这话也算有理有据 |
[09:47] | So, are you gonna give me a shot? | 那你要不要给我个机会 |
[09:49] | Let me tart you up for Bill. | 让我帮你为比尔装扮起来 |
[09:51] | Okay. But it is not just for Bill | 好 但这不只是为了比尔 |
[09:54] | because it’s also for me because I’m — | 因为这也是为了我 因为 |
[09:55] | I’m reclaiming a part of myself that I don’t think I’ve really — | 我要重新展现这部分的自我… |
[09:58] | There’s a lot of this. | 没完没了说这些玩意 |
[10:01] | This is nuts. First he gets divorced, and now this? | 太疯狂了 他先是离婚 又来这里 |
[10:04] | Hmm, they may be related. | 两件事或许有联系 |
[10:05] | Is he still here? | 他还在这吗 |
[10:08] | Oh, man. I’ve been made! | 老天 我被发现了 |
[10:10] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[10:11] | he’s right behind you. | 他就在你身后 |
[10:13] | Dunphy? | 邓菲 |
[10:14] | Hey, Gil. | 格尔 |
[10:15] | I was just making a pitstop on the way to the Bunny Ranch. | 我在去兔子牧场[妓院]路上停车休息一下 |
[10:18] | I accidentally walked in here | 我意外走进这里 |
[10:20] | ’cause some local said they had great wings. | 因为一些当地人说这里鸡翅很好吃 |
[10:22] | Didn’t realize there were no breasts! | 我没意识到一个带”鸡胸”的都没有 |
[10:25] | Am I right?! | 我说得对吧 |
[10:27] | You don’t have to do this. I’m-I’m Mitch, | 你不必演了 我叫米奇 |
[10:29] | I’m Phil’s brother-in-law, | 我是菲尔的小舅子 |
[10:31] | and it’s okay that you’re gay. | 你是同性恋也没关系 |
[10:33] | What? Hold on a second now. that’s crazy! | 什么 等一下 这是疯话 |
[10:37] | You’re gay! | 你才是同性恋 |
[10:38] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[10:39] | It’s not the insult you think it is. | 你以为这是侮辱 但并不是 |
[10:40] | Charming as ever. Off you go. Best of luck. | 还是那么有魅力 快走吧 祝你好运 |
[10:43] | I got this, okay? | 交给我 好吗 |
[10:44] | It’s gonna take him some time to-to accept who he really is. | 他需要时间来接受真实的自己 |
[10:47] | I’m totally gay. | 我是彻头彻尾的同性恋 |
[10:48] | Wow, you’re off to a strong start. | 你这个开头很不错 |
[10:49] | It’s just — it’s strange to say it out loud like that, | 我只是觉得这样大声说出来很奇怪 |
[10:52] | you know? I’m a gay man. | 你懂吗 我是同性恋 |
[10:55] | I’m a big gay man. | 我是个大基佬 |
[10:57] | Feels like a big gay weight has been lifted off me. | 我感觉一个基佬重担从肩上撤下去了 |
[10:59] | Just a weight. Yeah. | 光说重担就行 |
[11:01] | But doesn’t it feel great to-to finally own who you really are? | 但终于勇敢面对真实的自己感觉不好吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, it does. | 的确感觉很好 |
[11:04] | I remember admitting to my dad | 我还记得向我爸承认 |
[11:06] | I was into magic. | 我喜欢魔术 |
[11:07] | It’s not the same, Dunphy. | 那可不一样 邓菲 |
[11:09] | It’s just not — | 不一样 |
[11:11] | God, I have so many questions for you, though. | 老天爷 不过我有好多问题想问你 |
[11:13] | Hey, hey, first time I walked into this bar, I did, too. | 我第一次走进这间酒吧时也一样 |
[11:16] | Fire away. | 尽管问 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:18] | I’m just not comfortable opening up | 只不过在这个繁殖者面前 |
[11:20] | in front of the breeder here, okay? | 我不能自在地敞开心扉 |
[11:22] | You have more kids than I do! | 你生的孩子比我还多 |
[11:23] | That’s homophobic, man! | 你这是恐同 伙计 |
[11:24] | Hey, Phil, why don’t-why don’t you grab us some drinks? | 菲尔 不如你去帮我们拿点喝的吧 |
[11:28] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[11:35] | – It’s my lucky day. – Thank you for that. | -今天我真走运 -多谢夸奖 |
[11:37] | But I’m afraid I’m taken. | 但我恐怕已经有主了 |
[11:39] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[11:40] | Why is it so hard for me to meet someone? | 我想遇到个人怎么就这么难 |
[11:42] | I, um… | 我 |
[11:44] | I have the perfect guy for you. | 我认识个人和你正合适 |
[11:47] | He has got a great sense of humor, big heart. | 他很有幽默感 心胸宽大 |
[11:49] | I have a thing for red heads. | 我特别喜欢红头发 |
[11:51] | He’s with me. Uh, the other one. | 他是跟我一起的 是另外那个 |
[11:53] | Him? Pass. | 他 算了吧 |
[11:54] | He’s been lurking around here for weeks. | 他都在这游荡好几周了 |
[11:56] | Like I’m impressed he’s | 我才不在乎 |
[11:57] | “Southern California’s number one Realtor.” | 他是”南加州第一房地产经纪人” |
[11:58] | No, he’s not! | 他才不是第一 |
[12:00] | Well, what are you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[12:02] | I don’t know, Mitchell. | 我说不好 米奇尔 |
[12:03] | I’m so late to the game. | 我这么晚才出柜 |
[12:05] | Who’s even gonna want me? | 还有谁会想要我 |
[12:06] | Mitchell, um, it’s getting late, | 米奇尔 时间不早了 |
[12:07] | and we don’t want to keep Mr. Lucas waiting. | 我们可不想让卢卡斯先生苦等 |
[12:10] | You’re leaving? | 你要走啦 |
[12:11] | But… | 可是 |
[12:13] | You’re the first person I ever talked to about any of this stuff. | 我在你之前没和任何人谈过这些 |
[12:18] | One-one second. | 等一下 |
[12:19] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[12:21] | I can’t leave him this way. | 我不能这样丢下他 |
[12:23] | What?! He’s a monster! | 什么 他是个怪物 |
[12:24] | And not one of the cool ones | 还不是工业光魔 |
[12:25] | created by Industrial Light and Magic! | 创造出的那些很酷的怪物 |
[12:27] | I know. This-this is a lot to take in, | 我知道 这件事很难接受 |
[12:29] | but I think that there’s a really good guy in there | 但我认为他内心是个很好的人 |
[12:31] | and-and he needs me. | 他需要我 |
[12:33] | I’m sorry, you go, have fun. | 抱歉 你走吧 玩得开心点 |
[12:36] | You’re-you’re picking him over me?! | 你选他不选我 |
[12:38] | No. I just need to make sure he’s okay. | 不 我只是需要确保他没事 |
[12:40] | Look, I-I’ll try and get there if I can. | 我会试着赶过去的 |
[12:41] | Do, or do not. | 要么做要么不做 |
[12:43] | There is no try. | 没有所谓的试着 |
[12:44] | Please don’t Yoda me. | 求你别引用尤达训我 |
[12:48] | Twenty years ago, I was in this bar, | 二十年前 我在这间酒吧里 |
[12:50] | feeling just like you do. | 和你有一样的感觉 |
[12:51] | And this really nice guy came up to talk to me. | 有个很友善的人来和我聊天 |
[12:54] | I-I think he could see how lost and alone I was. | 我想他看出了我有多迷失多孤独 |
[12:57] | And, I don’t know, | 我说不好 |
[12:59] | it felt like my whole world opened up that day. | 我感觉我的整个世界都在那天敞开了 |
[13:02] | Wow, that’s a touching story. | 这个故事让人很有感触 |
[13:04] | So when are we gonna start touching? | 我们什么时候开始”感触”一下彼此 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[13:08] | I say we head out to the parking lot, | 要我说我们去停车场 |
[13:10] | get a little crazy in my ex-wife’s minivan, huh? | 在我前妻的小型货车里疯狂一把吧 |
[13:12] | No! No, gross! | 不 不要 真恶心 |
[13:14] | Fine, Prince Harry. | 行吧 哈里王子 |
[13:16] | I’ll pop for a hotel room. | 我花钱开个房就是了 |
[13:17] | But that means we’re doing everything. | 但花钱我就全套都要”做”到 |
[13:18] | Okay. Y-You’re awful! | 够了 你真是烂人 |
[13:20] | Well, at least I’m not a tease. | 好歹我不会勾引人又不给上啊 |
[13:22] | What a waste of an afternoon. | 我一下午都让你给浪费掉了 |
[13:23] | Hey, I’m Gil. Just came out. | 我叫格尔 刚刚出柜 |
[13:26] | Feeling kind of lost and alone. | 感到有点迷失与孤单 |
[13:27] | You, run. | 你们快跑 |
[13:29] | C-C-Can someone give me a ride? | 有人能载我一程吗 |
[13:30] | I need to go after the guy I was here with. | 我需要去追带我来的那个男人 |
[13:32] | Let’s go. He’s worth it. | 走吧 那男人值得去追 |
[13:34] | Ooh, a hat. | 安全帽 |
[13:35] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[13:37] | I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这件好不好 |
[13:39] | Come on, honey, I picked it out. | 出来吧 亲爱的 我选的 |
[13:41] | I’m not gonna judge you. I swear. | 我绝对不会嫌弃你 我发誓 |
[13:44] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[13:46] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[13:47] | Really? It’s not too much? | 你确定吗 不会太露吗 |
[13:49] | Let the prudes leave something to the imagination. | 假正经的人才会喜欢若隐若现 |
[13:52] | Bill’s gonna be all, “Let me get a piece of that,” huh? | 比尔肯定会”快让我来品品这美女” |
[13:58] | How about lingerie? | 再帮你挑内衣如何 |
[14:03] | Yes, um, I would love your input on my lingerie. | 我肯定会喜欢你帮我挑选的内衣 |
[14:07] | What would Bill like? | 比尔会喜欢什么款 |
[14:10] | Something with snaps. | 用扣子的款式 |
[14:11] | He doesn’t like complicated garments. | 他不太喜欢解太复杂的服饰 |
[14:12] | He’s easily frustrated. | 他很容易失去耐心 |
[14:14] | That is so fun to know. | 知道这一点真是太有趣了 |
[14:17] | Can I just say, I am so comfortable with your sexuality. | 我能说我对你的情欲感到自在吗 |
[14:23] | Can I just say that your comfort with my sexuality | 我也想说你对我的情欲感到自在 |
[14:29] | has made me more comfortable with my sexuality. | 也令我对自己的情欲感到自在 |
[14:33] | Can I just say that if I had my gun in my purse, | 我能说如果我包里带了我的枪 |
[14:36] | I would shoot myself. | 我一定会开枪爆自己头吗 |
[14:46] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:48] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:53] | I am so sorry! | 我真的很对不起 |
[14:55] | Well, you should be! | 你的确该感到抱歉 |
[14:56] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:58] | Hear him out, he feels terrible! | 听他解释嘛 他很过意不去 |
[15:01] | You were right about Gil! He’s awful! | 你真的没说错格尔 他就是个烂人 |
[15:03] | He has no redeeming qualities, | 他这人简直无药可救了 |
[15:05] | well, except for his taste in men! | 只有挑男人的眼光还过得去 |
[15:08] | You know how important this was to me?! | 你知道这事对我来说有多重要吗 |
[15:10] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[15:11] | I-I’m as big a “Star Wars” Fan as you are! | 我也是跟你一样疯狂的《星球大战》脑残粉 |
[15:13] | It was never about “Star Wars”! | 其实完全跟《星球大战》无关 |
[15:16] | It was about spending time with you! | 这一切都只是为了跟你共处 |
[15:18] | Oh, really?! | 真的吗 |
[15:20] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[15:21] | Well, I love spending time with you! | 我也爱跟你一起玩啊 |
[15:25] | You do?! | 真的吗 |
[15:26] | Totally! | 当然啊 |
[15:27] | You’re like the brother I never had! | 你就像是我未曾有过的哥哥 |
[15:29] | What?! That’s crazy cakes! | 真的吗 这话也太不可思议了吧 |
[15:31] | – I say that about you all the time! – Stop it! | -我也整天说你像我弟 -少来啦 |
[15:34] | I had a totally different idea about what this was, | 我完全误会了你们之间的关系 |
[15:36] | but it’s still beautiful! | 但这还是好感人 |
[15:38] | Eyes on the road! Eyes on the road! | 注意看路 注意看路 |
[15:42] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[15:44] | Today’s been a lot. | 今天经历太多事了 |
[15:46] | Same. | 我也是 |
[15:47] | You know, I don’t say it enough, | 这话我感觉我不常说 |
[15:48] | but I am so glad that you and I can talk about anything. | 但我很庆幸我们俩能无话不谈 |
[15:52] | Something happen with Alex? | 跟艾丽克斯发生什么了吗 |
[15:53] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[15:55] | What brings you to the floor? | 那又是何事让你坐到这里了 |
[15:57] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[16:00] | it seems I’ve gone and gotten myself… | 我好像让自己…. |
[16:04] | …promoted. | 升职了 |
[16:06] | Haley, that’s fantastic! | 海莉 那很棒啊 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I, uh — I get my own parking spot and an “IRA.” | 是啊 以后我会有个人停车位与”个休” |
[16:13] | I guess that’s my assistant’s name or something? | 我猜是我新助手的名字之类的 |
[16:15] | Sweetheart, I’m very proud of you. | 亲爱的 我很以你为荣 |
[16:17] | You really pulled it together. | 你真的扭转了自己的生活 |
[16:20] | Yeah, well, I still have a lot of stuff to figure out. | 或许吧 但我还是有好多东西得弄明白 |
[16:22] | Of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[16:23] | Everyone does at your age. | 每个人在你这年龄都这样 |
[16:25] | Boy, I know I did. | 妈呀 我当年就这样 |
[16:27] | Did you ever regret having me when you did? | 你发现怀了我时 有后悔过吗 |
[16:30] | Like how it kinda derailed your career? | 感觉让你的事业脱离了正轨 |
[16:33] | I didn’t love it at first. | 我一开始的确不太开心 |
[16:36] | But then I saw this face. | 直到我看到了这张脸 |
[16:41] | And you were lucky enough to have Dad. | 而且你很幸运能有爸这样的好男人陪你 |
[16:42] | He was born to be a parent. | 他天生就是个当爸爸的料 |
[16:44] | This is gonna come as a surprise to you, | 这话或许会让你感到惊讶 |
[16:47] | but your dad was a different guy than you think. | 但当年你爸并不是你想的这个人 |
[16:49] | What?! Who?! Is that why I’m so short?! | 什么 那是哪个人 所以我才这么矮吗 |
[16:52] | No! Haley! | 不是啦 海莉 |
[16:54] | When I met your father, | 当我认识你爸爸的时候 |
[16:55] | he did not have his life together. | 他的生活还是一团乱 |
[16:58] | But to his credit, | 但不得不夸他 |
[16:59] | he really stepped up when I got pregnant, | 他真的在我怀孕后扛起了责任 |
[17:01] | and I think that’s what made it work. | 所以才能顺利怀着孩子吧 |
[17:02] | You know, having someone to depend on. | 因为有一个能依靠的人 |
[17:05] | How did I get down this road? | 我怎么会聊到这个事情 |
[17:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道啊 |
[17:10] | Bye! | 再见啦 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 再见 |
[17:14] | Why is Alex leaving the house dressed like a flasher? | 为什么艾丽克斯穿得像暴露狂出去了 |
[17:17] | She and I agreed not to discuss it. | 我们说好不谈这事了 |
[17:19] | Her sexual awakening has been tough on all of us. | 她情欲崛起这事我们大家都不好受 |
[17:21] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:25] | Thompson, I see you, I hear you, and I’m listening! | 汤普森 我看到你也听得到你 我在聆听你 |
[17:30] | I would have preferred you stuck to the play we called, | 我很希望你能按照我们说好的战术打 |
[17:32] | but I respect your independent spirit! | 但我尊重你的独立意志 |
[17:37] | Okay, Pitkowski, treat the area around the quarterback | 好 平托斯基 把四分卫周围区域 |
[17:40] | as a “safe space,” | 当成是”安全空间” |
[17:41] | and think of the other team’s defenders | 把对方的防守球员们 |
[17:43] | as destructive thoughts trying to attack our self-esteem! | 当成是要来破坏你自尊的恶念 |
[17:48] | It’s not working. | 行不通 |
[17:48] | I hate losing to a team with a Viking mascot. | 我真不想输给吉祥物是维京人的队伍 |
[17:52] | You died out and became Swedes! | 你们灭了然后变成瑞典人 |
[17:54] | Hip-hip-hooray for socialism and seasonal depression! | 为你们的社会主义与季节性抑郁症欢呼 |
[17:58] | Our championship is on the line. | 这事关我们的冠军奖杯 |
[18:00] | You gotta do something. | 你得做点什么啊 |
[18:04] | Men, this is the biggest moment of your life | 这是你们人生中最重大的时刻 |
[18:08] | and I don’t know how to fire you up! | 但我不知道怎么才能鼓舞你们 |
[18:12] | My original plan was to come in here, | 我原来的计划是来这里比赛后 |
[18:14] | single out the under-performers | 挑出表现不好的人 |
[18:15] | and throw diapers at them! | 然后往他们身上扔纸尿布 |
[18:18] | Now I realize that could be interpreted as insensitive | 现在我意识到会有人觉得我不照顾他人感受 |
[18:21] | or, perhaps, anti-baby! | 甚至可能是反婴儿 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[18:25] | but the football field was always my safe space, okay?! | 但球场一直都是我的安全空间 |
[18:30] | It’s where, in high school, | 高中时在球场上 |
[18:32] | I first gained the respect of my peers, | 我第一次得到了同辈的尊敬 |
[18:36] | and if I’m being honest, | 如果让我老实说 |
[18:37] | where I’d hoped I’d finally gain | 我也希望能在球场上 |
[18:38] | the admiration of my father-in-law. | 终于得到我丈人的赞赏 |
[18:41] | Now I feel like I’ve just… | 但现在我只感觉到 |
[18:44] | let you all down. | 我辜负了你们 |
[18:47] | You want to know how I feel? | 你们想知道我的感想吗 |
[18:50] | Hurt that Coach Tucker doesn’t know | 为塔克教练不知道 |
[18:53] | how much we appreciate him. | 我们多感激他而感到难过 |
[18:54] | Triggered because he’s got to apologize | 我也不满他做了这么多来向我们证明 |
[18:57] | for a few words after all he’s done | 自己是个爷们与好教练 |
[18:59] | to prove himself as a man and a coach. | 却得因为说错几句话而道歉 |
[19:03] | I’ve admired you for a long time | 我其实欣赏你很久了 |
[19:05] | and if I haven’t let you know that, that’s on me — | 但我一直都没让你知道 这是我的错 |
[19:07] | and I’m “Cissy-gendered” enough to admit it. | 而我都能像个”阴柔人”一样承认了 |
[19:10] | And from now on, | 从今往后 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna make sure that Coach Tucker knows | 我会确保塔克教练知道 |
[19:13] | he’s a person of value I admire and respect. | 他是受我钦佩与尊敬的人 |
[19:19] | Coach Tucker’s a person of value I admire and respect! | 塔克教练是受我钦佩与尊敬的人 |
[19:23] | Coach Tucker’s a person of value I admire and respect! | 塔克教练是受我钦佩与尊敬的人 |
[19:26] | Coach Tucker’s a person of value I admire and respect! | 塔克教练是受我钦佩与尊敬的人 |
[19:30] | Coach Tucker’s a person of value I admire and respect! | 塔克教练是受我钦佩与尊敬的人 |
[19:33] | Now let’s go take it to these guys, | 现在去打败你们的对手 |
[19:35] | who I’m sure are blessed with other gifts | 我很肯定他们肯定有别的才华 |
[19:37] | but are not great at football! | 但橄榄球方面一定不行 |
[19:38] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[19:44] | Can you believe they bought it? | 你敢相信他们居然买账吗 |
[19:47] | Bought what? | 买什么 |
[19:50] | We live in sensitive times. | 我们生活在敏感的年代 |
[19:53] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[19:55] | No brain at all? | 完全没脑子吗 |
[19:58] | Well, that’s gonna hurt my career. | 这肯定要影响到我事业了 |
[20:00] | So we must evolve if we want to succeed. | 所以如果我们想成功 就得与时俱进 |
[20:07] | Sometimes that requires us to share our vulnerabilities… | 有时候这需要我们分享自己的脆弱 |
[20:11] | …so that we can see one another in a new way. | 才能用崭新的视角看待彼此 |
[20:16] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[20:17] | I think I’m okay with it. | 我想我同意这事 |
[20:20] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[20:21] | But it’s less scary knowing I’m going through it with you. | 但知道会有你陪我让我感到不那么害怕了 |
[20:28] | That concludes today’s non-denominational | 今天的无宗教性 |
[20:31] | inspirational affirmation. | 鼓舞宣言就到此结束啦 |
[20:33] | Have the day that’s right for you. | 祝你有顺你意的一天 |
[20:38] | Let’s see those little bastards complain about that. | 看看你们这群小王八蛋还有什么能抱怨 |
[20:40] | Oh, no! | 惨了 |
[20:44] | That’s right guys. High knees. | 没错 抬高膝盖 |
[20:46] | High knees. | 抬高膝盖 |
[20:47] | Commie to your left. | 左方有苏联共匪 |
[20:49] | Commie to your right. | 右方有苏联共匪 |
[20:52] | Stop dragging Pitkowski. | 脚别拖泥带水啊 平托斯基 |
[20:53] | They are coming after your sweet heart. | 他们要来抢走你的心上人啦 |
[20:55] | You know what they did to Poland? | 你知道他们怎么摧残了波兰吗 |
[20:56] | Well, I wanna stop this. | 我很想叫停这一切 |
[20:57] | But there is nothing in the guidelines about communists. | 但执导手册里完全没写到有关共党的东西 |
[21:00] | Now we are high like a hippie. | 我们像个嬉皮士这么嗨高高[吸大麻] |
[21:02] | – We are bending over like a ga… – Ok, shut it down Jay. | -弯下腰像个基… -好了 杰 停下 |
[21:06] | Alright, boys. Hydrate like I tought you. | 好啦 各位 用我教的方法喝水 |
[21:10] | Attaboy. | 很乖 |
[21:13] | There you go. | 这就对了 |