时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, you guys. | 你们等一下 |
[00:03] | I packed up some dishes for the new house. | 我打包了一些碗碟给你们在新房子用 |
[00:06] | I even found your old sippy cup | 我甚至还找到了你的旧鸭嘴杯 |
[00:07] | for when the little one comes along. | 给小不点出生以后用 |
[00:09] | – Aww. – Thanks, Mr. D. | -真好 -谢谢 邓菲先生 |
[00:10] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[00:11] | Is, uh, Mom still in there making that judgy face? | 妈妈还是黑着脸吗 |
[00:14] | Haley, you’ve known her for 25 years. | 海莉 你都认识她二十五年了 |
[00:16] | Just call it her face. | 黑脸是她的预设表情 |
[00:17] | Haley’s pregnancy is off to a rough start. | 海莉的怀孕初期并不顺利 |
[00:19] | Nausea, moodiness, trouble sleeping… | 恶心反胃 情绪无常 失眠… |
[00:22] | Claire’s got it all. | 这些症状克莱尔都有 |
[00:24] | Me, I’m just trying to keep the peace | 至于我 我只想维护 |
[00:26] | here in Hormone Town. | 这里的和谐 |
[00:28] | Oh, can you believe it, Claire? | 你能相信吗 克莱尔 |
[00:30] | Our little girl is growing up. | 我们的小女孩长大了 |
[00:31] | Yeah, it seems like just yesterday | 是啊 她被逮捕并被大学开除后 |
[00:32] | we were carrying all these boxes downstairs | 我们把这些箱子搬到楼下 |
[00:34] | after she got arrested and kicked out of college. | 仿佛就发生在昨天 |
[00:37] | Yeah, I’ve been through a lot, too. | 是啊 我也经历了很多 |
[00:39] | I’ve been a limo driver, a lead singer, | 我当过加长礼车司机 当过主唱 |
[00:41] | a ranch hand, a Dapper Dan at Disneyland, | 当过牧场工人 还有迪士尼乐园的唱歌绅士 |
[00:44] | a t-shirt designer, a sign spinner | T恤设计师 标志牌旋舞者 |
[00:46] | and now a nursing student with a baby on the way. | 现在是个即将迎来小宝宝的护理专业学生 |
[00:49] | It’s all going according to plan. | 一切都按计划进行 |
[00:50] | Oh. So, we’re gonna take some stuff over. | 所以我们想拿点东西过去 |
[00:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Let’s get a, uh — | 等下等下等下 我们来 |
[00:55] | Let’s get a mother/daughter picture. | 我们来拍个母女合照 |
[00:56] | Oh… Oh, honey, I don’t — | 亲爱的 我不 |
[00:57] | we — we really don’t have to. | 我们 我们真的没必要这样 |
[00:59] | No, no, no. It’ll be cute. | 别啊 会很棒的 |
[01:00] | Uh, Dad, you’re being weird. No one wants this. | 爸爸 你太奇怪了 没人想要这样 |
[01:02] | Hang on here. | 保持姿势 |
[01:03] | Nope, that’s my finger. | 不对 这是我的指头 |
[01:05] | So many fun filters. | 有好多有趣的滤镜 |
[01:07] | Just take the picture! | 赶紧拍吧 |
[01:21] | Claire, look at the positive. | 克莱尔 想得阳光一些 |
[01:23] | One of our kids is finally moving out. | 我们的孩子之一终于搬走了 |
[01:25] | After her pregnancy test, I’ve had enough positives. | 她验孕之后我就再也不想听到”阳”字了 |
[01:28] | Kind of reminds me of two other unmarried, pregnant, | 有点提醒我另外两个孩子还没有结婚生子 |
[01:30] | lovestruck kids who moved in together about… | 上次看到热恋情侣搬到一起是在… |
[01:32] | 25 years ago. | 大概二十五年前吧 |
[01:33] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[01:34] | I don’t know. Acid-wash their jeans | 是吗 酸洗他们的牛仔裤 |
[01:36] | and put a dream catcher in Dylan’s ear, | 再往迪兰的耳朵上挂捕梦网 |
[01:37] | and it’s exactly the same. | 就简直是翻版了 |
[01:39] | Honey, I had a dream last night | 亲爱的 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[01:40] | that they left the baby in an Uber, | 他们把宝宝忘在出租车上 |
[01:42] | and I had to shrink myself down | 我不得不缩小自己 |
[01:44] | to commandeer a hummingbird to find it. | 征用一只蜂鸟去找宝宝 |
[01:46] | I’m just glad it wasn’t another Jake Tapper sex dream. | 不是你又跟知名主播的春梦我就很庆幸了 |
[01:49] | I’m mad. I’m scared they’re in over their heads — | 我很焦虑 我害怕他们能力不足… |
[01:51] | Claire, it’s happening. They’re having the baby. | 克莱尔 已经发生了 他们要有宝宝了 |
[01:53] | The train’s left the station. Get on board. | 列车都离站了 你就上车吧 |
[01:56] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[01:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:58] | You’re right. I’ll — I’ll try to be positive. | 你是对的 我 我会试着积极一点的 |
[02:00] | Good. I was gonna go pick up a house-warming gift for them. | 好极了 我正准备为他们挑件乔迁贺礼 |
[02:03] | – Why don’t you come with me? – Oh, okay, let’s do that. | -和我一起吧 -行 走吧 |
[02:05] | Wait a second. How do you board a train | 等一下 你要怎么登上一辆 |
[02:08] | that’s already left the station? | 已经离站的列车 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. Maybe you could catch up to them | 不知道 也许你可以和那个主播一起 |
[02:11] | on a hummingbird with Jake Tapper. | 乘着蜂鸟赶上他们 |
[02:15] | Well, you’re off the hook. | 你脱身了 |
[02:16] | I’m flying to Branson solo, | 我要独自飞往布兰森 |
[02:17] | and I guess I’ll be sitting next to a stranger | 我想我会坐在一个陌生人身旁 |
[02:19] | at The Osmond Brothers: A Tribute to Hip Hop. | 参加《奥斯蒙兄弟: 向嘻哈致敬》 |
[02:22] | Well, I’ll catch them when they come to Compton, | 他们来康普顿的时候我会抓住机会的 |
[02:24] | but thank you. | 不过还是谢了 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s the least I could do | 你为我姐姐小帕做了那么多 |
[02:26] | after what you did for my sister, Pam. | 这是我唯一能做的 |
[02:29] | My sister, Pam, is coming to pick up Cal to — | 我姐姐 小帕 要来接卡尔去… |
[02:31] | to take him back to Missouri. | 回到密苏里 |
[02:32] | She was supposed to be in prison another three months, | 她本来应该在监狱里再待三个月的 |
[02:35] | but my wonderful husband, | 但我了不起的丈夫 |
[02:37] | Assistant D.A. Pritchett, wrote a letter | 普里契特地检官助理 写了一封信 |
[02:39] | advocating for her early release. | 呼吁提早释放她 |
[02:42] | It was nothing. | 这没什么 |
[02:44] | It actually was nothing. | 其实真的没什么 |
[02:45] | I never wrote any letter. | 我从来没写过什么信 |
[02:46] | It just — It didn’t feel right. | 因为… 感觉就是不对的 |
[02:49] | Pam showed no remorse, and her sentence was fair. | 小帕毫无悔改之意 她的判决也很公正 |
[02:52] | And — And then for some reason, | 然后出于某种原因 |
[02:53] | they decided to let her out early anyway. | 他们决定让她早点出狱 |
[02:56] | Fortunately, uh, parole records are sealed, | 很幸运 假释记录是密封的 |
[02:58] | so Pam and Cam will never know, | 所以小帕和小卡永远也不会知道 |
[03:01] | and I don’t have to go to Branson | 我也不用去布兰森了 |
[03:02] | and hear the Osmonds ask if they can get a “What-what.” | 听奥斯蒙兄弟叫观众喊个”啥啥” |
[03:05] | That’s her! | 是她 |
[03:06] | Cal, that’s your mom! | 卡尔 你妈妈来啦 |
[03:07] | She’s back from her, um…trip? | 她刚结束了… 旅行 |
[03:10] | Up the river. | 铁窗之旅 |
[03:13] | Pam! There she is! | 小帕 她来啦 |
[03:15] | – Hey, y’all! – Oh, it’s so good to see you! | -你们好啊 -见到你太高兴了 |
[03:18] | – Hi! – Hi. Momma! | -嗨 -嗨 妈妈 |
[03:20] | There’s my little chicken nugget! | 是我的小鸡块啊 |
[03:22] | Ooh, my goodness! | 我的老天 |
[03:24] | I missed you so much. How have you been? | 我太想你了 你过得怎么样 |
[03:27] | They read to me every night. | 他们每天晚上都给我读故事 |
[03:29] | Aw, don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝宝 |
[03:30] | That’s all over now. | 不用再受那种折磨了 |
[03:32] | Oh, almost forgot! | 差点忘了 |
[03:34] | Look what Momma made you. | 看看妈妈为你做了什么 |
[03:34] | 卡尔霍恩 美国监狱中的打工项目之一就是做车牌 | |
[03:36] | I’m gonna put it on my bike! | 我要把它放在我的自行车上 |
[03:37] | Oh, he’s gonna put it on his bike! | 他要安在自己的自行车上 |
[03:40] | Oh, Pam, it is so great that you’re out. | 小帕 真高兴你出狱了 |
[03:43] | It must’ve been so lonely in there. | 里面一定很孤单 |
[03:44] | Well, there was some companionship. | 还是有人陪的 |
[03:47] | Good. | 真好 |
[03:48] | – I dabbled in lesbianism. – Oh. | -我尝试了女同性恋 -好吧 |
[03:50] | Didn’t hate it. | 并不反感 |
[03:51] | But there was just too much talking afterwards. | 就是事后话太多 |
[03:53] | – Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna get you some iced tea. – Yeah. | -好了 我去给你倒点冰茶 -好的 |
[03:56] | Again, I’m — I’m so sorry that you can’t stay upstairs. | 还有 很抱歉你不能住在楼上 |
[03:58] | – We have this new renter coming in, and – Cram it. | -我们有新的租客要搬进来 -闭嘴吧 |
[04:01] | I know you didn’t send that letter. | 我知道你根本没寄那封信 |
[04:02] | What? H-How? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[04:03] | That don’t matter. | 我怎么知道不重要 |
[04:04] | All that matters is you’re gonna pay. | 重要的是你会付出代价的 |
[04:07] | In prison, they called me BOTOX, | 在监狱里大家叫我肉毒杆菌 |
[04:10] | because even though all the ladies want me, | 因为虽然所有女人都想要我[美容用] |
[04:12] | I will wreck your face. | 我还是会弄烂你的脸 |
[04:18] | Sherry, I-I don’t know if I like these. | 雪莉 我不确定自己喜欢这身打扮 |
[04:20] | They’re so short. | 裤子太短了 |
[04:21] | No, that’s the style, boo. | 不啊 就是这种风格 宝贝 |
[04:23] | I just don’t know if I have the ankles for this. | 我就是觉得自己的脚踝不太适合穿这个 |
[04:25] | Yeah, those pants are no good for Latin people. | 对 这种裤子对拉丁人一点都不友好 |
[04:27] | They make you look like you’re trying to run across a river. | 穿上去像是要跑着趟水过河 |
[04:29] | Well, I think you look great. | 我倒觉得你看起来很不错 |
[04:31] | You should only wear pants like that from now on. | 你应该以后只穿这种裤子 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:36] | Manny, we should start sending invitations | 曼尼 我们该开始为你的生日派对 |
[04:38] | for your birthday party. | 寄邀请函了 |
[04:40] | Oh, but I thought we were gonna go to | 是吗 我以为我们要去 |
[04:41] | the Ojai Mime and Wine Festival for your birthday? | 奥海镇哑剧品酒节庆祝你的生日 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, maybe we shouldn’t do the party, Mom. | 对 我们还是不要办派对了 妈 |
[04:47] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:48] | Manny’s terrified of mimes. | 曼尼害怕哑剧 |
[04:51] | And he hates Central Valley wine. | 而且他讨厌中央山谷的葡萄酒 |
[04:54] | Hey, great news. | 好消息 |
[04:55] | My Sausage of the Month arrived a day early. | 我的当月香肠早到了一天 |
[04:58] | You get to be here for the un-boxing. | 你一定要在这见证开箱 |
[05:00] | I’m not gonna film it this time. | 这次我不录像了 |
[05:01] | Kielbasa, yes! | 波兰熏肠 太好了 |
[05:03] | They took my suggestion again. | 他们又听取了我的建议 |
[05:05] | I told you it’s not a suggestion. | 我跟你说过那不是建议 |
[05:06] | The web page is just asking you to choose one. | 网页上是让你选一种口味 |
[05:09] | Anyways, we have a problem. | 总之 我们有麻烦了 |
[05:10] | Sherry is bossing Manny around. | 雪莉总是对曼尼发号施令 |
[05:12] | Oof, that’s a lot to take in. | 这太让人难以接受了 |
[05:15] | Can you cook these up with that special sauce you do? | 你能用你的独家酱料做一下香肠吗 |
[05:18] | You have to go and tell him | 你得去告诉他 |
[05:19] | – that he needs to stand up for himself. – Why me? | -他要站起来为自己说话 -为什么我去 |
[05:21] | I-I don’t think we should get involved at all, but, I mean, | 我觉得我们压根就不应该干涉 但是 |
[05:24] | if it’s a problem for you, then you do it, | 如果你觉得有问题 那应该你去说 |
[05:26] | ’cause I don’t care. | 因为我不在乎 |
[05:27] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[05:28] | If I say something bad about Manny’s girlfriend, | 如果是我说曼尼女朋友的坏话 |
[05:30] | he’s not gonna listen, because I am the mother | 他是不会听的 因为那样我就成了 |
[05:32] | who thinks that nobody’s good enough for her little boy. | 认为没人配得上她小宝贝的那种妈妈 |
[05:35] | – Just let it go. – I can’t because she’s not good enough | -那就别插手了 -不行 因为她就是 |
[05:37] | for my little boy. | 配不上我的小宝贝 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna take a pass. | 我还是不了 |
[05:40] | Then I’m gonna take a pass making your sausages | 那我也不用我外婆的洋葱辣酱 |
[05:43] | with my grandmother’s spicy onion sauce. | 给你做香肠 |
[05:45] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[05:47] | But all these demands don’t sound very second wife-y. | 说好的原配才会要求一大堆呢 |
[05:53] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[05:54] | I need to talk to you about you and your girlfriend. | 我得跟你聊聊你和你女朋友 |
[05:58] | It’s a sensitive subject. | 这话题可能有点敏感 |
[06:00] | If this is about the sounds coming from my room last night, | 如果你想说昨天晚上从我房间传出来的声音 |
[06:02] | it wasn’t what you think. | 那不是你想的那样 |
[06:03] | We were rearranging the furniture, and then | 我们是在重新布置家具 |
[06:04] | we were congratulating each other on how it turned out. | 然后为成功改造而庆功 |
[06:06] | Sadly, I believe you. | 令人难过的是 我真的信你 |
[06:08] | I thought you liked your furniture exactly like it was? | 我以为你喜欢家具保持原样 |
[06:11] | We fired two cleaning women over this. | 我们还因为这开除了两个清洁女工 |
[06:13] | I thought I did, too, but it turns out I didn’t. | 我之前也以为 但是其实不是的 |
[06:15] | Actually, that’s what I don’t want to talk to you about. | 其实我不想聊的正是这件事 |
[06:17] | Is it possible Sherry pushes you around? | 有没有可能雪莉总是对你发号施令 |
[06:20] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[06:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:23] | Be the man, you know. | 就是男人一点 |
[06:25] | Show some backbone. | 有点骨气 |
[06:26] | – That is such a you thing to say. – It really isn’t. | -这么说真是太有你的风格了 -才没有 |
[06:29] | It’s such an old way of looking at relationships. | 这样看待男女关系太老套了 |
[06:31] | Gender roles don’t matter anymore. | 性别角色不再重要了 |
[06:32] | Is that why you’re wearing her pants? | 这就是你穿她裤子的原因吗 |
[06:34] | Let me tell you something, Jay. | 我来跟你讲讲 杰 |
[06:35] | Just like long pants, | 就像长腿裤 |
[06:36] | toxic machismo has gone out of style. | 荼毒人心的男子气概那一套已经落伍了 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Yeah, masculinity’s bad | 对对 你说的都对 男子气概不好 |
[06:41] | till someone has to kill a spider. | 但等需要男子气概打死蜘蛛时就知道了 |
[06:50] | Welcome to 14 7/8 Fletcher Ave. | 欢迎来到弗莱彻大街14 7/8号 |
[06:53] | Wow. This is cozy, huh? | 真温馨 是吧 |
[06:55] | Well, it’s a converted garage, | 这是车库改装的 |
[06:57] | so I know it’s a little bit small. | 所以是有点小 |
[06:58] | Oh, honey, it’s only small for a place to live. | 亲爱的 只有用来住人才算小 |
[07:00] | Hey, we got you guys a housewarming gift. | 我们给你们带了个暖家礼物 |
[07:02] | It’s a decorative pineapple | 是个菠萝装饰 |
[07:03] | because, uh, pineapples are a symbol of good luck. | 因为 菠萝象征好运旺旺来 |
[07:06] | Thanks, Mr. D. | 谢谢 邓菲先生 |
[07:07] | That’s way better than our giant cherry. | 这可比我们的大樱桃好多了 |
[07:09] | That’s just a symbol of a clean toilet. | 这是干净马桶的象征 |
[07:11] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢老爸 |
[07:12] | You’ve very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[07:12] | It’s actually from both of us, right, honey? | 这其实是我们俩一起的心意 对吧亲爱的 |
[07:15] | Right. Right, because I thought | 对对 因为我觉得 |
[07:17] | you would want a lot of luck. | 你会需要很多好运 |
[07:19] | Mom, look. I know what you’re thinking… | 妈妈 我知道你有何想法 |
[07:21] | …but we’re saving a ton of money. | 但我们能省很多钱 |
[07:22] | Utilities are included, | 房租包水电费 |
[07:24] | we don’t need a lot of furniture, | 我们不需要很多家具 |
[07:26] | and it’ll be easy to keep track of the baby! | 而且以后也不怕找不到宝宝了 |
[07:28] | And they can, uh — they can walk to the airport. | 他们 他们还能步行到机场 |
[07:34] | Which brings us back to the living room. | 然后又回到客厅 |
[07:36] | Wow. We got the whole tour without even moving. | 厉害 我们不用走动就看完你家了呢 |
[07:39] | Tiny-homes are very trendy these days. | 这年头就流行小房子 |
[07:41] | And, by the way, it’s what I called | 对了 我也是这么 |
[07:42] | my short, black best friend in high school. | 称呼我高中的黑人矮子死党 |
[07:45] | So, where — where are you thinking of putting the baby’s crib? | 你们打算把婴儿床放在哪 |
[07:47] | We were thinking about putting it right there under the skylight. | 就放在这个天窗下面 |
[07:50] | That way, the baby can look up and reach for the stars. | 这样宝宝抬头就能伸手摘天上的星星 |
[07:52] | Ohh, I love that. | 我好喜欢这样 |
[07:54] | And look how clean that glass is. | 而且你们看 那块玻璃多干净啊 |
[07:56] | A little too clean. | “干净”得离奇了吧 |
[08:00] | It’s — It’s not a skylight. | 这不是天窗 |
[08:01] | There’s a hole in your roof. | 是你屋顶上有个洞 |
[08:02] | Cool, I always wanted to learn how to install a skylight. | 真好 我一直想学如何安装天窗 |
[08:04] | I guess today’s the day. | 择日不如撞日了 |
[08:06] | Have you also always wanted to move an electrical outlet | 那你有没有过把浴室里的插座 |
[08:08] | that’s currently in the shower? | 移到别处的想法呢 |
[08:10] | – Well, that can’t be code. – It’s not. | -这应该不是暗语吧 -不是的 |
[08:12] | I’m telling you exactly what’s going on. | 我就是在说真实情况 |
[08:14] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[08:17] | Haley, honey. | 海莉 乖女儿 |
[08:19] | You can’t raise a baby in here. | 你无法在这里养育宝宝 |
[08:21] | What happens if — if the baby’s crying | 要是宝宝在哭 |
[08:22] | – and you need to sleep? – Thought of it. | -但你要睡觉怎么办 -我想过了 |
[08:24] | We’re gonna put up a sheet to make it like a little room. | 我们会挂起一张床单 隔出一个小房间 |
[08:26] | Oh, smart. | 好机智 |
[08:28] | Tell me how this works. | 告诉我这哪里有用了 |
[08:30] | Wahh, wahh, wahh. Could you hear me? | 哇哇哇 你能听见我哭吗 |
[08:33] | I know it’s not perfect, but we’ve got this. | 我知道这里不理想 但我们没问题的 |
[08:35] | We’re a lot more grown up than you think. | 我们比你想的要成熟多了 |
[08:37] | Haley, can I talk to you for a second in the kitchen? | 海莉 你能来厨房跟我谈谈吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:41] | Uh, that was the doctor. | 是医生打来 |
[08:42] | We’re supposed to be there right now. | 我们这会儿应该到那里的 |
[08:44] | Oh, my God. The ultrasound — I totally spaced! | 老天 超声波 我忘得一干二净了 |
[08:46] | We can’t let my mom find out. | 千万不能让我妈知道 |
[08:48] | Um, let’s just make up something responsible and get out of here. | 我们想个靠谱的借口 然后出门 |
[08:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好咧 |
[08:52] | So, we need to go and get toothbrushes. | 我们要出门买牙刷 |
[08:56] | You should’ve put up a sheet. | 你应该挂起床单的 |
[08:57] | We heard everything. | 我们都听见了 |
[08:59] | You missed your first ultrasound appointment? | 你错过了第一次超声波预约吗 |
[09:01] | Well, we will if you keep lecturing me. | 你再继续教训我 就真赶不上了 |
[09:02] | – Who’s the doctor? – We found her on Yelp. | -医生是谁 -我们从点评网上找到的 |
[09:04] | She has, like, four stars. | 她有四星好评呢 |
[09:06] | So does the sushi place that gave Luke worms. | 害卢克肚子里长虫那家寿司餐厅也有四星好评 |
[09:08] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[09:09] | I think I’m just gonna hang back | 那我就留在这 |
[09:10] | and commence Operation Skylight. | 完成安装天窗的任务吧 |
[09:12] | I parked in back. Let’s go this way. | 我车停在后面了 我们从这边走 |
[09:15] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[09:18] | That is lucky! We just bought a broom. | 真幸运 我们刚买了扫把 |
[09:21] | Hey, there’s my favorite sister-in-law. | 这不是我最喜欢的大姑嘛 |
[09:23] | I, uh — I got you a Popsicle, | 我给你买了根冰棒 |
[09:25] | and the stick has a joke on it. | 棍子上有个冷笑话 |
[09:27] | Um, “How do you fix a broken gorilla?” | “如何修好坏掉的大猩猩” |
[09:29] | Mm, well, I guess we’re gonna find out soon. | 我想很快就知道答案了 |
[09:32] | Sticks are good for more than joking. | 棍子不止能用来写冷笑话 |
[09:34] | In prison, I learned how to fashion | 我在监狱里学会了如何把 |
[09:35] | all manner of sticks into knives. | 各式各样的棍子磨成小刀 |
[09:37] | You know, I love that you had time for crafts in there. | 在牢里能有时间做手工 好棒啊 |
[09:40] | I also learned if you don’t do what you say you’re gonna, | 我还学会了 如果你不兑现自己所做的承诺 |
[09:43] | you get hurt. | 就会被教训 |
[09:44] | Um, I’m gonna go, uh, check on Cal. | 我去看看小卡尔 |
[09:46] | No, no, no, I’ll do it. | 不不不 我去吧 |
[09:47] | I want to soak up as much time with him as I can | 我想在你带他回家前 |
[09:49] | before you take him home. | 尽量多跟他在一起 |
[09:51] | Cal. | 小卡尔 |
[09:52] | Cal, what is — Put that down! | 小卡尔 那是什么 快放下 |
[09:54] | Where did he get a cheeseburger? | 他从哪弄来的芝士汉堡 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:58] | Hey, look. I’m — I-I’m sorry about the letter, | 听我说 信的事我很抱歉 |
[10:00] | but it all worked out. | 但结果不是很好吗 |
[10:02] | You still got out early. | 你还是提前获释了 |
[10:04] | Only because I volunteered to help train police dogs. | 那仅仅是因为我自愿帮忙训练警犬 |
[10:09] | It was horrible. | 那经历太可怕了 |
[10:12] | I’m stealing a TV! | 我要偷电视机啦 |
[10:13] | I’m stealing a TV! | 我要偷电视机啦 |
[10:17] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[10:18] | I feel it! | 怎么还会痛 |
[10:21] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[10:22] | – Miles. – Uh, what? | -把里程给我 -什么 |
[10:23] | I know all you fancy people have rewards cards. | 我知道你们有钱人的信用卡积分能兑换里程 |
[10:26] | Being all cooped up has given me the travel bug. | 被关了那么久 我很想去旅行 |
[10:29] | But I’ve been saving those. | 但我存了很久呢 |
[10:30] | I bought groceries at a gas station for six months | 我有半年都去加油站买日用品 |
[10:32] | to get triple points. | 就为了得到三倍积分 |
[10:33] | For — For Lily’s birthday breakfast, | 我们给莉莉准备的生日早餐 |
[10:35] | we gave her something called Pop Zarts. | 是山寨的夹心饼干 |
[10:37] | I want them in my account | 今天之内 |
[10:38] | by the end of the day or I tell Cameron. | 把里程转到我账户 否则我就告诉小卡 |
[10:40] | But I almost have enough for two off-peak flights to Paris. | 但我差不多能兑换两张去巴黎的非热门时段机票了 |
[10:44] | Ha, “Monkey wrench.” | “猴子扳手”[坏事精] |
[10:46] | Yeah, that’s putting it mildly. | 你还说得真轻巧 |
[10:47] | No, that’s how you fix a broken gorilla, you dummy. | 不是 这是修好坏掉的大猩猩的方法 死蠢 |
[10:55] | Oh, there you are. How did it go? | 你在这呢 进行得如何 |
[10:57] | Not well. | 不顺利 |
[10:58] | He got all mad, called me old-fashioned. | 他恼羞成怒 说我是老古董 |
[11:00] | Me — the guy who bought Alex a book | 我 我可给艾丽克斯买了本 |
[11:02] | on successful business ladies. | 有关成功商业女士的书 |
[11:04] | Sorry, I didn’t understand that. | 不好意思 我没听懂 |
[11:06] | Please try again. | 请再说一遍 |
[11:06] | Why does that coffee grinder keep talking to me? | 那个咖啡研磨机怎么老和我说话 |
[11:09] | Well, you kept your end of the bargain, | 你信守诺言 |
[11:10] | so I’m gonna make the sausages, | 所以我会给你做香肠 |
[11:12] | and we’ll talk about the second step later. | 然后来讨论下一步计划吧 |
[11:14] | There’s no second steps. I did it. | 没有下一步 我已经去说过了 |
[11:15] | That’s the last I want to hear about it. | 我不想再听到这件事了 |
[11:17] | Thanks a lot, Jay. | 真是”谢谢”你啊 杰 |
[11:18] | I should’ve ignored you, | 我本应该忽视你的话 |
[11:19] | but you got in my head. | 但你的话影响了我 |
[11:20] | About what? This is first time I hear of this. | 什么呀 我第一次听到这事情呢 |
[11:23] | I started thinking maybe she does boss me around | 我开始想或许她真的对我有点颐指气使 |
[11:25] | a little bit, so I confronted her, things got heated, | 所以我找她谈了 谈得有点过火 |
[11:28] | and now she called a car and she’s leaving. | 现在她叫了车要走了 |
[11:30] | The best relationship I’ve ever had, | 我谈过最棒的恋爱 |
[11:32] | and I think it might be ending. | 估计要结束了 |
[11:34] | Last time I listen to you, Jay. | 最后一次听你的话了 杰 |
[11:35] | Don’t worry, papi. Those things have a way | 别担心 宝贝 事情总会 |
[11:37] | – of working themselves out. – Eh, what’re ya gonna do? | -迎刃而解的 -算了 这还能怎么做呢 |
[11:40] | Yeah, that’s a good question. What are you going to do? | 是个好问题 你还能”怎么做”呢 |
[11:42] | I’m calling it. | 我宣布我不行了 |
[11:43] | I’m done. | 当我死了吧 |
[11:44] | Calling Brian Dunn. | 正在给”布莱了””拨号” |
[11:46] | No. No, no. | 别别别 |
[11:48] | I owe him money. | 我欠他钱呢 |
[11:49] | Jay, you need to talk to Sherry | 杰 你得去跟雪莉谈谈 |
[11:50] | and tell her that it was your idea. | 和她说这都是你的馊主意 |
[11:52] | I’ve kept up my part of the bargain. | 我已经遵守约定了 |
[11:53] | Now, don’t go all Colombian | 你别跟我来哥伦比亚人那套 |
[11:55] | and tell me if I don’t talk to Sherry | 和我说如果我不和雪莉谈 |
[11:56] | you’re not making those sausages, | 你就不做香肠 |
[11:57] | ’cause I already took a second statin. | 因为我已经吃了第二颗降胆固醇药了 |
[11:59] | Sorry, for once, you’re not getting your way. | 对不起 这次你得不到你想要的 |
[12:04] | Hey, Sher, got a sec? | 雪儿 有空吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, tough to say. Bartev is two minutes away, | 不好说 司机巴特弗还有两分钟就到了 |
[12:08] | but his car is spinning, so… | 但软件显示车在转圈 所以… |
[12:10] | I know you’re upset with Manny. | 我知道你在生曼尼的气 |
[12:11] | That’s on me. | 这都怪我 |
[12:12] | I put some ideas in his head. | 是我说了话影响了他的想法 |
[12:14] | You know, I’m kind of a hero to him. | 你知道 我对他来说就像个英雄 |
[12:15] | I didn’t mean to cause any trouble. | 我没想引起任何麻烦 |
[12:17] | You know, I’m crazy about the kid, | 你知道 我很爱他 |
[12:19] | and I just want to make sure he’s in a healthy relationship. | 我只是想确保他处于良好的恋爱关系之中 |
[12:21] | Gloria put you up to this, didn’t she? | 歌洛莉亚让你这么做的 是不是 |
[12:23] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[12:24] | You do see the irony of this, right? | 你看得出这有多讽刺吧 |
[12:26] | She’s so worried about Manny getting bossed around, | 她担心曼尼被人控制 |
[12:28] | yet she has no problem bossing you around? | 但她对你这样就没问题啦 |
[12:30] | – No, no, that’s crazy. – Really? | -不不 不是这样 -真的吗 |
[12:33] | Is this how you wanted to spend your afternoon? | 你本来是这么安排下午时光的吗 |
[12:34] | No, I hate this. | 不 我讨厌这样 |
[12:35] | Man, I had a whole day planned. | 我一整天都计划好了 |
[12:37] | Listen, I’m gonna let Manny spiral for a few hours, | 听着 我打算让曼尼着急几个小时 |
[12:40] | and then we’re gonna go back upstairs | 然后我们就上楼 |
[12:41] | and move the furniture around. | “移家具”去 |
[12:42] | Oh, God, it was that. | 天啊 居然真是”那档事” |
[12:43] | But you need to stand up for yourself. | 但你需要为自己发声 |
[12:45] | You go back in there, and you tell Gloria | 你回去 告诉歌洛莉亚 |
[12:46] | that you’re tired of being told what to do. | 你受够了对她唯唯诺诺 |
[12:48] | – Let me think about it. – Don’t think. | -让我想一下 -别想了 |
[12:50] | – Just do it. – Okay. | -做就对了 -好 |
[12:55] | Oh! Oh. | 天啊 |
[12:57] | Relax. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. | 放轻松 你有的我都看过 |
[12:59] | I was on the boys’ wrestling team. | 我以前可是在男子摔跤队 |
[13:01] | What do you want? I transferred the miles. | 你想要什么 我已经把里程给你了 |
[13:03] | I got ’em. Decided I don’t want to travel, though — | 我收到了 我决定了我不想旅行 但… |
[13:06] | converted them all into gift cards. | 我把他们都换成礼品卡了 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, they say you’re not supposed to do that. | 不不不 他们说你不应该这么做 |
[13:11] | I decided I want something else. | 我决定我想要点其他的 |
[13:13] | I want to move in upstairs, | 我想搬到楼上 |
[13:14] | and I want a HEPA air filter on account of I shed. | 我爱掉毛发 我要高效空气过滤器 |
[13:17] | I told you it’s rented. I can’t just cancel on them. | 我跟你说过租出去了 我不能不让人家来住 |
[13:20] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:21] | Because when I don’t get what I want, | 因为我得不到我想要的 |
[13:23] | I can make things real uncomfortable. | 我就能让事情变得”很难受” |
[13:26] | Oh, cold, cold! | 好冷 好冷 |
[13:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:29] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:30] | Mitchell and I’s just talking. | 米奇尔和我聊天呢 |
[13:31] | No, no, we weren’t. I can’t — | 不不 我们没 我不能 |
[13:32] | I can’t take this anymore. I’m sorry. | 我不能再忍受了 对不起 |
[13:35] | – I never wrote the letter to the parole board. – What? | -我没给假释委员会写信 -什么 |
[13:38] | I — I tried to lie, but I just — I couldn’t do it. | 我想撒谎 但我做不到 |
[13:40] | Yet you had no problem lying to me. | 但你对我撒谎却没问题啊 |
[13:42] | You just let my sister rot in that horrific hell hole? | 你就让我姐姐待在可怕的监狱里受罪吗 |
[13:46] | Oh, please, they have a Taco Tuesday! | 得了吧 他们每周二都能吃玉米卷 |
[13:51] | – Uh, Cam, c-can we talk? – Oh, hold up. | -小卡 我们能谈下吗 -等下 |
[13:53] | I’m just looking through some pictures of me | 我在翻看一些 |
[13:54] | helping out your family. | 我帮你家人忙的照片 |
[13:56] | Here I am taking Jay and Gloria to the airport, | 这是我带杰和歌洛莉亚去机场 |
[13:58] | and, oh, this is me, uh, helping Alex move into her dorm room, | 这是我帮艾丽克斯搬到大学宿舍 |
[14:01] | and who can forget when I helped Phil with that magic trick | 谁能忘了菲尔的大变活人魔术 |
[14:04] | and let him make me disappear. | 我让他把我变没了 |
[14:05] | You’re not in that picture. | 你没在那个相片里 |
[14:06] | That’s how good I am at helping out. | 这说明我帮忙很到位 |
[14:08] | Now let’s take a look at some pictures | 现在我们来看看 |
[14:09] | of you helping out my family. | 你帮我家人的照片吧 |
[14:12] | Cam, I tried to write the letter. | 小卡 我有尝试写信 |
[14:13] | I — I really did, but she broke the law, | 我真的有 但她触犯了法律 |
[14:16] | and she got a fair sentence. | 她得到了公平的判决 |
[14:17] | She did not deserve to get out early. | 她不应该提前出狱 |
[14:20] | I-I couldn’t bring myself to lie about it. | 我真的撒不下这个谎 |
[14:21] | Oh, give me a break. | 少来了你 |
[14:23] | I have heard you say the words, | 我曾听你亲口说出 |
[14:25] | “Nice perm, Manny.” | “头发烫得真好看 曼尼” |
[14:27] | You can get there. | 你可以没下限到那份上 |
[14:28] | I am an officer of the law. | 我是法界人士 |
[14:30] | – I took an oath. – What about our oath? | -我宣过誓 -那我们的誓言呢 |
[14:32] | To love, honor, and — | 要爱彼此 尊重彼此 |
[14:33] | and lie for each other’s family. | 为彼此的家人说谎 |
[14:35] | Oh, that’s not part of it. | 没有那句 |
[14:36] | But it’s implied. | 但暗含在内了 |
[14:37] | Stop. Stop. | 住口 别吵了 |
[14:39] | Mitchell’s right. | 米奇尔说得对 |
[14:41] | I spent the day terrorizing him. | 我一整天都在恐吓他 |
[14:43] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个糟糕的人 |
[14:45] | I should still be in jail. | 我不该这么早出狱 |
[14:47] | Look what I took. | 看我偷了什么 |
[14:49] | Is that my beard trimmer? | 那是我的剃须刀吗 |
[14:51] | Works on other hairs. | 也能剃其他地方的毛 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:55] | I am a thief and a liar and a manipulator. | 我偷 我骗 我操纵他人 |
[14:59] | I can’t be trusted to rejoin society. | 不能放任我这样的人重返社会 |
[15:02] | Hey, don’t say that. You’re-you’re gonna be fine. | 别这么说 你会没事的 |
[15:05] | What about little Cal? | 小卡尔怎么办 |
[15:07] | He’s doing so good here. | 他在这过得很好 |
[15:08] | I’m just gonna ruin him. | 我只会毁了他 |
[15:10] | I need supervision, to be locked back up. | 我需要监管 需要重新被关起来 |
[15:14] | You guys know where I can get a pickup truck | 你们知道我能去哪弄辆皮卡 |
[15:15] | and a big ol’ chain? | 和一根大链子吗 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna steal me a Redbox. | 我去偷个租碟亭回来 |
[15:18] | Pam, hey, you… | 帕姆 你 |
[15:20] | You don’t have to go back to prison, okay? | 你不必回监狱 明白吗 |
[15:23] | You can stay upstairs. | 你可以住在楼上 |
[15:25] | Do you mean it? | 你是真心的吗 |
[15:27] | What about your renters? | 你们的租客怎么办 |
[15:28] | We’ll cancel, um, | 我们取消 |
[15:30] | and-and we’ll help take care of Cal | 我们会帮你照顾卡尔 |
[15:31] | until you can get back on your feet, okay? | 直到你重新站稳脚跟 好吗 |
[15:34] | Family first. | 家人是第一位的 |
[15:37] | One for the book. | 放在相册里 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna go get settled upstairs. if it’s okay, | 我去楼上安顿一下 如果可以的话 |
[15:42] | I’ll come back down for Cal after my tub. | 我泡完澡再下来照顾卡尔 |
[15:45] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[15:46] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘记这份恩情的 |
[15:49] | That was so sweet. | 你真善良 |
[15:50] | I’m glad Cal gets to stick around. | 我很高兴卡尔能留下来 |
[15:52] | And now with Pam here, | 现在小帕住在这 |
[15:53] | she can feed the cat while we go to Branson. | 我们去布兰森时她可以帮忙喂猫 |
[15:57] | Dr. Singh, that is some exquisite gel work, | 辛格医生 您凝胶涂得绝妙 |
[16:00] | and I say that as a soon-to-be nurse | 作为一名准护士 |
[16:02] | and someone who wears a lot of product in his hair. | 和用很多发”胶”的人 佩服 |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Haley, have you been taking your prenatal vitamins? | 海莉 你有没有服用产前维生素 |
[16:07] | I’ll make sure she does from now on. | 我会确保她从现在起按时服用 |
[16:09] | Calm down, Mom. | 放松点 妈 |
[16:10] | I can remember to take a pill every day. | 每天吃一颗药这种事我能记住 |
[16:12] | Can you? | 真能记住吗[避孕药] |
[16:13] | There’s the heartbeat. | 听到心跳了 |
[16:17] | Oh, it-it sounds so fast, is everything okay? | 听起来好快 这正常吗 |
[16:20] | No, that’s good. That’s the way a baby’s heart should sound. | 很正常 宝宝的心跳听起来就该是这样 |
[16:23] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[16:24] | It’s the sound of a very healthy — | 听起来是一个非常健康… |
[16:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:29] | There’s a second heartbeat. | 还有另一个心跳 |
[16:31] | A baby with two hearts? | 宝宝长了两颗心吗 |
[16:33] | I didn’t know I was pregnant when I ate that brownie! | 我吃那块大麻布朗尼时不知道自己怀孕了 |
[16:35] | – I didn’t — – No, H-Haley, breathe. | -我当时不知道 -海莉 深呼吸 |
[16:37] | You’re having twins. | 你怀了双胞胎 |
[16:39] | That’s impossible. It’s a mistake. | 那不可能 你弄错了 |
[16:42] | It’s not. I’m pretty good at this. | 没有弄错 我很擅长我的工作 |
[16:43] | She’s right. You can see them right here. | 她没弄错 在这能看到两个宝宝 |
[16:46] | I can’t have twins. | 我不能生双胞胎 |
[16:48] | That’s twice as many babies as we were expecting. | 我们准备好迎接一个宝宝 现在加倍了 |
[16:50] | Yeah, they’ll outnumber us. | 是啊 我们会寡不敌众的 |
[16:51] | How are they gonna fit in our place? | 我们家里怎么住得下两个宝宝 |
[16:52] | How are they gonna fit in my body? | 我的身体怎么装得下两个宝宝 |
[16:54] | One is always going to be awake. | 永远会有一个宝宝是醒的 |
[16:56] | I’ll never sleep again. And those double-strollers are so wide, | 我永远别想睡了 双胞胎婴儿车那么宽 |
[16:58] | I can say goodbye to ever shopping in a boutique. | 我再也不能进精品店买东西了 |
[17:00] | – Haley, everything’s gonna be okay. – You don’t know that. | -海莉 不会有事的 -你又不知道 |
[17:02] | – I do! – I’m in way over my head, Mom, I — | -我知道 -我搞不定这些 妈 |
[17:04] | But you’re not alone. | 但你不是一个人 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I’ll be here. | 是啊 还有我在 |
[17:06] | Yeah, he’ll be here, but I meant me. I’ll be here. | 有他在 但我指的是我 有我在 |
[17:09] | Yeah, but you kind of haven’t been lately. | 可你最近没怎么支持我 |
[17:11] | I know, I know, | 我知道 |
[17:12] | and I’m very sorry about that, | 我十分抱歉 |
[17:13] | but as you’re about to find out, | 但正如你很快就会发现的那样 |
[17:15] | being a mom is very complicated. | 做妈妈十分复杂 |
[17:18] | Luckily, there are these instincts that kick in, | 幸运的是 会激发很多母性本能 |
[17:21] | especially when your kid’s in trouble. | 特别是你的孩子遇到麻烦时 |
[17:23] | So if you’re ever overwhelmed, | 所以假如你应顾不暇了 |
[17:26] | I am right over your shoulder | 我就在你的肩头 |
[17:28] | on the wings of a hummingbird. | 骑在蜂鸟的翅膀上 |
[17:31] | Now I know where she got the brownie. | 这下我知道她的大麻布朗尼是从哪来的了 |
[17:33] | And I’ll be right behind you on that hummingbird, Mrs. D. | 我会在你身后一起骑蜂鸟 邓太太 |
[17:36] | It’s kind of a hummingbird for one. | 这只蜂鸟只能一个人骑 |
[17:40] | Okay, Manny and his girlfriend are good. | 好了 曼尼和他女朋友没事了 |
[17:43] | Let’s boil and broil. | 煮起来烤起来吧 |
[17:44] | Thank you, Jay. Two sausages coming up. | 谢谢你 杰 这就给你做两根香肠 |
[17:47] | Two? What, am I in a boy band? | 两根 当我是男团的小屁孩吗 |
[17:48] | Make ’em all. | 全做了 |
[17:49] | So, what did Sherry say exactly? | 雪莉具体是怎么说的 |
[17:51] | Not much. I, you know — I did most of the talking. | 没说什么 你懂的 主要都是我发话 |
[17:53] | Well, hopefully now she’ll stop being so controlling. | 希望她现在不会再对曼尼那么颐指气使 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:58] | Funny, though. | 不过其实挺好笑 |
[17:59] | What is? | 什么好笑 |
[18:00] | Well, it’s just that, you know, | 只是嘛… 你懂的 |
[18:02] | you were worried about Manny being pushed around, | 你很担心曼尼妻管严 |
[18:04] | and if you think about it, | 但如果你反省一下 |
[18:05] | you’ve been sort of pushing me around all day. | 你也整天对我发号施令啊 |
[18:08] | What’s the funny part? | 好笑的地方在哪 |
[18:09] | No, it’s just — | 没啊 只是… |
[18:10] | Where’s this coming from? | 这想法从何而来 |
[18:11] | Nothing, it’s just something I thought of. | 没有啊 我自己随便想到的而已 |
[18:13] | No, you don’t think of stuff. | 少来 你才不想事情 |
[18:15] | – This is Sherry. – No, it isn’t. | -是雪莉说的吧 -才不是呢 |
[18:16] | But if it were, she’d have a point. | 但如果是她说的 这话也不无道理啊 |
[18:18] | Oh, really? So you think I’m very controlling? | 是吗 所以你觉得我很爱控制人吗 |
[18:20] | Well, you’re welcome to choose the doctors, | 那这荣耀交给你 以后医生你选 |
[18:22] | pick the handymen, make plans with friends, | 修缮工你挑 朋友聚会你来安排 |
[18:25] | cancel plans with friends. | 取消聚会你去说吧 |
[18:26] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 行行行 我懂了 |
[18:28] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[18:29] | You do need to take more control. | 你的确是应该多管管事了 |
[18:31] | Actually, from now on, | 而且择日不如撞日 |
[18:32] | you should decide how to cook your own sausage. | 你的香肠怎么烹调自己来决定吧 |
[18:38] | Fine, you don’t think I can do it? | 行啊 你以为我不会吗 |
[18:40] | Coffee grinder, how do I make Gloria’s special sauce? | 咖啡研磨机 我该怎么做她的独家酱料 |
[18:45] | Now you’re quiet? | 现在你不出声了吗 |
[18:48] | Hey, Jay. | 杰 |
[18:49] | – You ready to go? – Go where? | -准备好出发了吗 -去哪 |
[18:51] | Gloria said you’d help me put in a skylight | 歌洛莉亚说你会帮忙我 |
[18:52] | at Haley’s new place. | 给海莉家装天窗 |
[18:53] | Oh, yeah, I empowered her to say that. | 是的 我吩咐她这么说的 |
[18:56] | How’s the move going? | 搬家进行得如何 |
[18:57] | So good. Really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[18:59] | Good, good, good, good. | 好得不能再好了 |
[19:00] | – That’s good. – No, it’s not. | -那很好啊 -一点都不好 |
[19:01] | It’s a disaster. The place is too small. | 简直就是场灾难 那屋子太小了 |
[19:02] | Everything needs fixing. I’m trying to stay calm, but… | 所有东西都需要修 我努力保持冷静 但… |
[19:06] | There’s a hole in the ceiling, Jay — | 他们的屋顶有个洞啊 杰 |
[19:08] | a hole in the ceiling. | 屋顶有洞啊 |
[19:11] | Rain is gonna fall on the crib. | 雨水会滴到婴儿床里 |
[19:12] | What — What happens if a — an owl | 万一… 万一有只猫头鹰 |
[19:14] | picks up a-a pinecone and drops it? | 叼了个松果飞过时松嘴了呢 |
[19:15] | – My grandchild’s gonna get hit with a pinecone! – Don’t be silly. | -我的孙儿会被松果砸到啊 -别犯傻了 |
[19:18] | What would an owl be doing with a pinecone? | 猫头鹰怎么会叼着松果呢 |
[19:21] | At the most, it would be a mouse or a baby gopher. | 最多也就是叼着老鼠或囊地鼠宝宝罢了 |
[19:23] | Dylan seems like he’s getting his life together, | 迪兰感觉开始靠谱点了 |
[19:25] | but he’s still a wild card at best. | 但他最多也就算是个未知数 |
[19:27] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全懂你现在的感受 |
[19:29] | I guess you do. I was your wild card, huh? | 我想你是真懂 当年你也觉得我是未知数吧 |
[19:31] | I didn’t have a lot of faith. | 我当年没多少信心 |
[19:33] | Didn’t you have feathers hanging off your ear? | 你那时候耳边还吊着羽毛之类的吧 |
[19:35] | – It was a dream catcher. – It was my nightmare. | -是阻挡恶梦的捕梦网 -那就是我的恶梦 |
[19:37] | I think I see what you’re saying. | 我想我懂你要说的意思了 |
[19:40] | If I can become awesome, so can Dylan. | 我能变得这么棒 没道理他不行 |
[19:42] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我才不是这个意思 |
[19:43] | Who the hell knows what’s gonna happen? | 鬼知道之后会变怎么样啊 |
[19:45] | Let me tell you something about life. | 让我告诉你人生是怎么回事 |
[19:47] | We all have this illusion that we’re in control. | 我们都有觉得自己能掌控人生的错觉 |
[19:50] | I wanted to play pro football, | 我想去打职业橄榄球 |
[19:51] | some guy takes my knee out. | 结果被人弄得膝盖不行了 |
[19:53] | I graduate from school, | 我从校园毕业 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna drive my motorcycle across the country, | 打算骑着摩托穿越全国 |
[19:56] | and some suit pulls my draft number. | 结果被抽签到去当兵 |
[19:58] | I worked my ass off to send my daughter to college, | 我努力工作让我女儿能读完大学 |
[20:01] | some juggler knocks her up. | 一个玩杂耍的家伙把她肚子搞大 |
[20:02] | Again, sir, I’m very sorry about that. | 大人 再次跟您道歉 |
[20:04] | I put in the years, I build my business | 我投入无数年心血建立起我的生意 |
[20:06] | so I don’t have to answer to anyone, | 好让自己不用臣服于其他人 |
[20:07] | and I still have to jump through hoops | 可现在我还是得历经磨难 |
[20:09] | to get a damn sausage. | 才能换得香肠吃 |
[20:10] | You lost me there at that last part. | 最后这部分我听不懂 |
[20:12] | Look, all I’m saying is things | 听我说 我的意思是 |
[20:15] | are always gonna change, | 计划永远赶不上变化 |
[20:17] | and you have to deal with it. | 所以你得关关难过关关过 |
[20:19] | But the good news is, five years from now | 但好消息是 五年后的这时候 |
[20:22] | while you’re playing with your grandkid, | 当你跟自己的孙儿玩的时候 |
[20:24] | you won’t even remember today. | 今天早就抛到九霄云外了 |
[20:28] | I hadn’t thought about it like that. | 我还没有用这个角度想过 |
[20:30] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[20:35] | Huh. Haley and Dylan are gonna have to move back in with us. | 海莉与迪兰要搬回来跟我们住了 |
[20:39] | That’s okay. I can handle that. | 没关系 我受得了 |
[20:44] | She’s having twins. | 她怀了双胞胎 |
[20:46] | Let’s get you a sausage. | 给你来根香肠吧 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | 帕梅隆·塔克 2213 灰岩大街 加州洛杉矶 | |
[21:01] | It was a box of cloth. | 那是一箱衣服 |
[21:02] | Pam asked her mom to ship to her, | 是小帕请她母亲给她寄来 |
[21:05] | three days ago. | 三天前寄出的 |
[21:08] | You faked that break down so you could stay here. | 你演了一出崩溃好戏好留在这里 |
[21:10] | Well done, counselor. | 干得漂亮 律师 |
[21:11] | See! This is why I couldn’t write that letter for you. | 你看 这就是为什么我写不出那封信 |
[21:13] | You have no remorse for your lying, stealing ways. | 你对你坑蒙拐骗的事情毫无悔意 |
[21:17] | But I’m on to you. | 但我盯上你了 |
[21:18] | And I’m going to make you pay. | 我会让你付出代价 |
[21:20] | No, you ain’t. | 你省省吧 |
[21:22] | You’re tiny. | 就你这小身板 |
[21:23] | Hey, hey! Are those our lamps? | 那是我们的台灯吗 |
[21:25] | Pam! | 小帕 |