时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, folks, you might want to put on some sunscreen. | 好了 同志们 你们可以考虑涂一下防晒霜 |
[00:05] | Up this high, the trees start to thin out. | 这里海拔高 树木都开始变得稀疏了 |
[00:07] | Oh, this might be a good place for a picture. | 这儿可能挺适合拍照的 |
[00:09] | Oh, let me go behind that rock. | 容我去一下那块石头后面 |
[00:10] | I’ll change into my next look. | 我要换上我的下一套造型 |
[00:12] | Another one? | 又一套 |
[00:13] | He has to. His Instagram follower demands it. | 没办法 他照片分享网的粉丝要求的 |
[00:15] | Eagle! | 老鹰 |
[00:16] | Oh, wait, false alarm. | 不对 假警报 |
[00:17] | It’s just a plastic bag in a tree. | 只是树上的一个塑料袋 |
[00:19] | Eagle! | 老鹰啊 |
[00:20] | Nope. Sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[00:21] | Bag fell. | 袋子掉下来了 |
[00:24] | Every winter, | 每年冬天 |
[00:25] | I take a bird-watching trip with my buddies — | 我都要和兄弟们一起来个观鸟之旅… |
[00:27] | specifically to see a bald eagle. | 专门去看白头鹰[美国国鸟] |
[00:29] | So far, no luck. | 目前为止 还没见到过 |
[00:31] | This year, my buddies bailed — back spasm, cracked hip. | 今年兄弟们来不了 不是背部抽筋 就是屁股开花 |
[00:35] | And I’m the idiot for installing a shower chair. | 当初装淋浴防滑椅时 谁笑我白痴来着 |
[00:37] | I was all set to go solo, | 我本打算一个人去 |
[00:39] | when those three tagalongs invited themselves. | 结果这三个粘人精不请自来 |
[00:42] | They invaded my territory | 他们像一群栗胸森莺一样 |
[00:44] | like a bunch of bay-breasted warblers. | 侵入了我的领土 |
[00:46] | Darned if I didn’t feel like a bay-breasted warbler | 我难道感觉不到自己像一只栗胸森莺 |
[00:49] | horning in on Jay’s trip, but Gloria made us go. | 闯入杰的旅途吗 可歌洛莉亚非让我们来 |
[00:52] | She was worried about my dad | 她很担心我爸 |
[00:53] | being out in the woods alone at his age, | 这么大年纪了还一个人在林子里转悠 |
[00:55] | so she — she gently nudged us to join him. | 所以她轻轻地推了我们一把 让我们加入 |
[00:58] | Gloria, if my dad doesn’t want us t– | 歌洛莉亚 如果我爸不想让我们… |
[01:01] | Hey, Dad, uh, whatcha doin’ this weekend? | 爸爸 你这周末要干什么去呀 |
[01:03] | – Ah, little nature trip. – Oh! Sounds like fun. | -小小的自然之旅 -听起来很有趣啊 |
[01:06] | – Count us in! – Yes. | -带上我们吧 -没错 |
[01:07] | Actually, I was looking for a little alone time — | 其实我本来打算独处一… |
[01:08] | Hey! Am I the only one with bald eagles on the brain? | 我是唯一一个脑子里想到白头鹰的人吗 |
[01:13] | You know what? I think in about 10 minutes, | 你知道吗 我想大约10分钟后 |
[01:15] | the light’s gonna be perfect | 光线会很完美 |
[01:16] | for my “Afternoon Adventurer” look. | 适合拍我的”下午冒险”造型 |
[01:18] | Okay, uh, before we head deeper into the woods, | 好了 在我们走入森林更深处之前 |
[01:20] | I should warn you folks that there’s been | 我要警告你们 这片区域 |
[01:21] | several bear sightings in the area. | 有着多次目击熊出没的记录 |
[01:24] | – So if you happen to have any food with you — – Got it! | -如果你们恰好带了食物的话 -明白 |
[01:29] | I was going to say | 我正想说 |
[01:30] | you can store it in this bear box… here. | 你们可以存在防熊箱里… 就在这儿 |
[01:32] | Oh. Um, okay. | 好的 |
[01:34] | Well, then, talk amongst yourselves. | 那么 你们自己先聊会儿天 |
[01:36] | It could take me a while | 我可能要花一会儿时间 |
[01:36] | to find where my manly heave sent that heavy — | 才能找回被我阳刚之力丢远的沉重背包… |
[01:39] | Ah! Here it is. Someone must’ve heaved it back. | 在这儿呢 肯定是有人把它扔回来了 |
[01:41] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, hey, Gloria. Thanks for coming. | 歌洛莉亚 谢谢你能来 |
[02:00] | It’s gonna be such a fun girls’ night — | 这个女生之夜肯定会很有趣的 |
[02:02] | drinking wine, planning the nursery. | 喝着酒 规划着育儿室 |
[02:04] | Okay, I was going to surprise you, | 好了 我本来是要给你惊喜的 |
[02:06] | but I can’t wait anymore. | 但我等不及了 |
[02:08] | It’s a handmade mobile of great women in history! | 这是个由历史上伟大女性组成的手工床铃 |
[02:12] | Eleanor Roosevelt, | 埃莉诺·罗斯福[美总统罗斯福的夫人] |
[02:14] | Rosa Parks! | 罗莎·帕克斯[拒绝给白人让座的黑人女性] |
[02:16] | I just hope it goes with the theme | 我只希望它能契合 |
[02:17] | that Dylan wants for the room. | 迪兰希望的房间主题 |
[02:19] | Are any of these women important in the fields | 这些女性有没有在消防车 |
[02:20] | of fire trucks or unicorns? | 或是独角兽方面有杰出成就的 |
[02:23] | How perfect is this? | 这多完美啊 |
[02:25] | They delivered the crib, | 他们送来了婴儿床 |
[02:27] | and I know just the crew of handy honeys | 我知道在场刚好有一队手工美人们 |
[02:30] | to help me put it together. | 会帮我把它组装起来的 |
[02:31] | Uh, not now, Mom. I’ve had the worst day. | 现在不行 妈妈 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[02:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:34] | Quick, start crying. | 快点 挤点泪出来 |
[02:35] | We need to derail her enthusiasm before she s– | 我们得尽快浇灭她的热情 赶在… |
[02:39] | Unh! Too late. | 太晚了 |
[02:39] | She’s dancing. | 她已经开始跳了 |
[02:41] | Way to rock it, girlfriend! | 太棒了 姐妹们 |
[02:44] | I cannot deny it anymore. | 我无法再否认下去了 |
[02:46] | I am turning into a white woman. | 我变得越来越像白种女人了 |
[02:51] | Is there a problem, girlfriends? | 有什么问题吗 姐妹们 |
[02:53] | Spin class was canceled! | 单车课程取消了 |
[02:55] | No! | 不是吧 |
[02:56] | What are we gonna do with our day? | 那我们今天要干什么呢 |
[02:58] | “When In Doubt… | “困惑时… |
[02:59] | Brunch.” | 就吃早午餐” |
[03:00] | Where’s the nearest place that serves kale | 最近的一处卖羽衣甘蓝 |
[03:02] | and also has a pun in its name? | 并且店名里有双关语的地方在哪里 |
[03:04] | There’s an Underground Kale-Road down the street! | 这条街的尽头有一家地下甘蓝路餐厅 |
[03:04] | 谐音地下铁路 指十九世纪美国帮助非裔奴隶逃亡的秘密路线 | |
[03:06] | – Let’s go! – Thank God. | -我们走 -感谢上帝 |
[03:08] | I’ve gotten soft lately. | 我最近变得软弱了 |
[03:11] | I think I’ve lost my Colombian edge. | 我想我已经失去了哥伦比亚魂 |
[03:13] | I think we’ll all feel better if we accomplish something. | 我想如果我们做成一件事 就能振奋起来 |
[03:15] | Yes. Unlike Jay. | 是啊 不像杰 |
[03:17] | He’s been going on these hunting trips for 20 years, | 他去这些打猎旅行已经有二十年了 |
[03:20] | and not once has he brought home a bald eagle! | 而他一次也没有猎回白头鹰过 |
[03:28] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:30] | Hendrix couldn’t read music, | 亨德里克斯[著名电吉他演奏者]不识谱 |
[03:31] | Shaq couldn’t make free throws, | 沙克[篮球明星]罚球很烂 |
[03:32] | and I have a little trouble visualizing space and scale. | 而我想象空间与大小的能力很差 |
[03:35] | So, I think this closet design gives us everything we need | 这个衣柜设计可以在紧凑的住宅空间中 |
[03:38] | in a tight, residential space. | 提供我们所需的全部功能 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Very clever. | 是啊 很巧妙 |
[03:41] | Take a walk-through. | 演练一下 |
[03:42] | Does the flow make sense? | 看看动线是不是合理 |
[03:44] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[03:45] | I would get out of the shower | 我会在洗完澡后 |
[03:47] | and throw my clothes in the hamper here, | 把衣服扔进这里的衣篮 |
[03:50] | pick out an outfit, and then get dressed right here. | 拿一件衣服 然后在这里着装完毕 |
[03:52] | You just threw your clothes in the fireplace | 你刚刚把你的衣服扔进了壁炉 |
[03:54] | and got dressed in front of the picture window. | 然后在落地窗前穿好衣服 |
[03:56] | Well, you have your morning routine, Mia. | 你有你早晨起床的方式 米娅 |
[03:59] | I have mine. | 我也有我的嘛 |
[04:02] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好了 早点弄完早点收工 |
[04:04] | Mom, where do we start? | 妈妈 我们从哪儿开始呢 |
[04:06] | Maybe Mommy just needs some cougar juice! | 也许老娘需要一点熟女汁[酒] |
[04:11] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[04:14] | Watch your step, folks. | 大家注意脚下 |
[04:15] | Some of the terrain gets a little tricky | 徒步走到这一段路的时候 |
[04:17] | on this part of the hike. | 有的地形就不太好走了 |
[04:18] | Oh. Good. I thought I’d changed | 真好 我还以为我换 |
[04:19] | into my “Remote Trailhead” look too soon. | “老林徒步王”装换早了 |
[04:22] | You okay, Dad? Want to stop and take a break? | 你还行吗 爸 要不要停下来休息一会 |
[04:24] | No, no. I just want to stop and maybe see an eagle. Ah. | 不 不用 我就是想停下来看看有没有鹰 |
[04:27] | Everybody look. | 大家看看吧 |
[04:31] | You’ve been doing this for 20 years and never seen one, huh? | 你徒步了二十年都没见过一只鹰 是吗 |
[04:33] | Correct. Shh. | 是的 嘘 |
[04:37] | Yeah. Mother Nature can be a real — | 是啊 大自然有时候真的很… |
[04:40] | Phil, stop talking! | 菲尔 别说话了 |
[04:42] | You’re scaring the eagles! | 你把鹰都吓跑了 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:44] | My bad. My bad. | 我的错 我的错 |
[04:45] | Also sorry in my head. | 我真诚地对不起 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 还在吵 |
[04:48] | Since we’re talking again, uh, we should start heading back. | 趁着大家在聊天 我们应该往回走了 |
[04:51] | It’ll be dark soon. | 天很快就会黑了 |
[04:52] | Or, if you’d like, there’s a cabin just up this trail. | 或者 你们愿意的话 这条小路前面有个小木屋 |
[04:54] | It’s pretty run-down, but, uh, | 有点陈旧 不过… |
[04:56] | you’re welcome to spend the night. | 你们可以在那里过夜 |
[04:57] | I’ll do it. | 我要去 |
[04:57] | Uh… Are — Are we sure that’s a good idea? | 这不太像个好主意啊 |
[05:00] | Um…wasn’t there — wasn’t there mention of bears? | 不是说有熊吗 |
[05:02] | No, you go home. I’ll stay by myself. | 不用 你回家吧 我自己留在这里 |
[05:05] | We — We can’t let him stay by himself. | 我们不能让他一个人过夜 |
[05:07] | We told Gloria we’d keep him safe. | 我们跟歌洛莉亚保证过他的安全 |
[05:08] | Yeah, if he’s staying, we’re staying. | 是啊 要是他要留下来 我们也要留下来 |
[05:10] | Yeah. Yeah. What — What’s the worst that could happen? | 好吧 好吧 最坏能坏到哪去呢 |
[05:12] | I mean, in the movies, when city folk stay overnight | 想想电影里城里人在废弃的小木屋过夜 |
[05:14] | in abandoned cabins, things usually pan out okay. | 通常都是平平安安 绝对没有杀人魔 |
[05:17] | Anyway, I’m gonna run ahead, see if they have any postcards | 不管了 我要到前面去看看 |
[05:19] | up at this poorly guarded mental institution. | 这个安保糟糕的精神病院有没有明信片 |
[05:24] | Damn it, I’m starving. | 靠 我要饿死了 |
[05:26] | Nothing in here but an old bottle of whiskey. | 这里除了一瓶旧威士忌什么都没有 |
[05:28] | Well, just try not to think about how hungry you are | 不要一直想着你有多饿或者想着 |
[05:30] | or that Mitchell left the food in the bear box. | 米奇尔把吃的都放在防熊箱里了 |
[05:32] | We all left the food in the — | 我们都把食物放在… |
[05:33] | Did you change again? | 你又换衣服了吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I just threw a few things together | 是啊 我又混搭了几件 |
[05:36] | to create a “Rustic Cabin” look. | 来了一套”乡间小屋”装 |
[05:39] | Well, at least the bears won’t be a concern. | 至少不用担心熊的问题 |
[05:41] | Take it from a realtor. | 信我这个房产经纪人的话 |
[05:42] | This Smith & Wiley lock is the gold standard. | 这把史密斯威利锁可是上好品质 |
[05:54] | All right, I think we are now ready to put together | 好了 我觉得我们现在可以拼起 |
[05:56] | our beautiful, L-shaped crib. | 我们漂亮的L形婴儿床了 |
[06:00] | I-I– This can’t be right. One’s way bigger. | 这不对啊 一边比另一边大太多了 |
[06:03] | And what, my babies are supposed to come and go as they please, | 而且 我的宝宝要像在中继之家一样 |
[06:05] | like they’re in a halfway house? | 想来就来想走就走吗 |
[06:07] | Um, so, a minor misreading of the diagram. | 好吧 稍微有点看错了图纸 |
[06:10] | I think we’re just gonna need to swap | 我觉得我们把长边和短边 |
[06:11] | a short side for a long side. | 换一下位置 |
[06:13] | And in the meantime, we bent that bracket. | 同时再把支架折弯就可以了 |
[06:15] | Alex, would you mind running down to the hardware store? | 艾丽克斯 你能去趟五金店吗 |
[06:17] | No way. | 不可能 |
[06:18] | I don’t trust myself to drive anymore. | 我不相信自己的开车技术了 |
[06:20] | I signed up to be the student liaison | 我报名当了一个来校访问学者的 |
[06:22] | for a visiting scholar on campus — | 学生联络员 |
[06:24] | Sir Kenneth Penrose. | 肯尼斯·彭罗斯爵士 |
[06:25] | Yes, that Sir Kenneth Penrose. | 是的 大名鼎鼎的肯尼斯·彭罗斯爵士 |
[06:28] | Rock star of the microbiology world. | 微生物学界的摇滚明星啊 |
[06:30] | I know you must hear this a lot, | 我知道你可能都要听腻了 |
[06:32] | but you’re the reason I took up snooker. | 但你是我开始打台球的原因 |
[06:33] | Do you still play? | 你还有打吗 |
[06:34] | I’ve had to lay down my cue lately. | 最近我不得不放下台球 |
[06:36] | I’ve been working for months on an Ebola vaccine. | 这几个月我一直在研究埃博拉疫苗 |
[06:39] | Just moments ago, I had a breakthrough. | 就在刚刚 我有了重大突破 |
[06:41] | I can’t wait to get to the lab and jot — | 我简直等不及去实验室记下 |
[06:45] | Whoa! That was my chemistry advisor. | 那是我的化学老师 |
[06:47] | I would not want to be known as the girl who — | 我可不希望自己出名是因为 |
[06:50] | Sir Kenneth? | 肯尼斯爵士 |
[06:53] | W-Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[06:55] | You don’t know the shame. | 你不知道有多羞愧 |
[06:56] | Now they won’t let me drive around | 现在除了像社会学教授那样的笨蛋 |
[06:57] | anyone smarter than a sociology professor. | 他们谁都不让我载了 |
[07:00] | You know what else hit the ground today? Me. | 你知道今天还有谁摔地上了吗 我 |
[07:03] | While I was bending over to pick up a doughnut off the floor! | 就在我弯腰捡地板上的甜甜圈的时候 |
[07:06] | It was covered in dust balls, but I didn’t care, | 上面沾了好多灰 不过我不在乎 |
[07:08] | ’cause I’m a disgusting pig monster. | 因为我是个恶心的大猪怪 |
[07:10] | Oh, honey, please. | 宝贝 别这么说 |
[07:11] | You’re as — | 你还是像 |
[07:12] | as beautiful as ever. | 以前一样漂亮 |
[07:13] | Tell that to MugScan. | 跟”脸部解锁”说去吧 |
[07:15] | MugScan is a face-recognition program we use at work. | 那是我上班的地方用的一个人脸识别软件 |
[07:19] | It was really mean to me. | 那软件对我很不友好 |
[07:23] | Good morning, Wayne. | 早上好 韦恩 |
[07:24] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[07:25] | I’m not Wayne, you jerk! | 我才不是韦恩 你个大混蛋 |
[07:38] | You all right, Haley? | 你没事吧 海莉 |
[07:40] | I’m fine, Wayne. | 我没事 韦恩 |
[07:42] | One of my shoes flew off in the fall, | 我摔倒的时候一只鞋掉了 |
[07:45] | and I couldn’t put it back on because my feet were so swollen. | 而我都穿不回去 因为我的脚太肿了 |
[07:47] | You know who makes a great shoe? New Balance. | 你知道谁做鞋做得好吗 新百伦 |
[07:50] | I wear them when I power-walk to Neil Diamond. | 我快走去看尼尔·戴蒙德[歌手]的时候就穿这鞋 |
[07:54] | Hey, Mom, is this divider a little too high? | 妈 这个隔板是不是有点高 |
[07:56] | No. No, it’s supposed to be that way. | 没有啊 就应该是那样的 |
[07:58] | That way, if one twin wants to visit the other, | 那样的话 要是一个宝宝想去看他的兄弟 |
[08:00] | he can just go, “Ah, doot, doot, doot. Hi!” | 他就可以哒哒哒走过来”你好呀” |
[08:07] | Couple thoughts. | 我有点小想法 |
[08:10] | Pair of 7s. Ace high. | 对七 对A |
[08:12] | Everyone, I’d like you to meet Don Lemon and RuPaul, | 大家好 让你们见见多恩·莱蒙和鲁保罗 |
[08:15] | a pair of black queens. | 一对黑皇后[黑人骚基] |
[08:17] | Mitchell, that’s the third time you’ve wandered over there. | 米奇尔 这都是你第三次晃荡到那儿了 |
[08:19] | What are you doing? | 你在那干什么呢 |
[08:21] | – Nothing. – He’s got something in his mouth. | -没什么 -他嘴里有东西 |
[08:23] | – Get him! come here! – No. No, I don’t. | -抓住他 过来 -没 我没吃 |
[08:24] | – No, no, no! – Don’t — Don’t fight. Don’t — | -别 别 -别反抗 |
[08:26] | He has beef jerky! | 他有牛肉干 |
[08:28] | That’s the last of it. I swear. | 这是最后一块了 我发誓 |
[08:29] | – He’s lying. Check his pockets. – No, I — | -他撒谎 检查口袋 -没有 我 |
[08:31] | Stop it, stop it, stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[08:32] | It’s a family pack! | 是家庭装的 |
[08:34] | I hope the jerky was as delicious as the irony. | 我希望牛肉干[混蛋]的滋味和这讽刺一样足 |
[08:36] | – Give it! – No, stop it! Stop it — | -交出来 -不 停手 停手 |
[08:38] | No! | 不 |
[08:40] | Great. We’re sending beef smoke signals | 太好了 我们给满森林的熊 |
[08:42] | to a forest full of bears. | 发了牛肉味信号 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry! I should’ve shared! | 对不起 我本该分享的 |
[08:46] | Meanwhile, there is a sack full of hiking snacks | 与此同时 有满满一背包的远足零食 |
[08:48] | just up the road! | 就在路那头 |
[08:49] | Brie, prosciutto, | 干酪 熏火腿 |
[08:50] | not to mention a wonderful maple-walnut butter | 更别提还有歌洛莉亚在品趣志上推荐的 |
[08:53] | that Gloria recommended on her Pinterest board. | 美味的枫糖核桃味黄油 |
[08:55] | That’s it. I’m going out there. | 我受够了 我要出去 |
[08:56] | Jay, wait! | 杰 等等 |
[08:57] | If you see a bear, remember — | 假如你看到了熊 记住 |
[08:59] | blind it with the flash on your phone, | 用手机上的手电筒晃他 |
[09:01] | then lie on your back in a submissive pose. | 然后用顺从的姿势躺到地上 |
[09:03] | I’m not doing that. If I come face-to-face with a bear, | 我不会那么做的 假如我和熊迎头碰上 |
[09:05] | he better run! | 它最好逃命去 |
[09:12] | It’s darker out there — | 外面好黑 |
[09:17] | Are you sure it was the best idea | 你确定这主意好吗 |
[09:18] | to attach these before moving them upstairs? | 不该先搬到楼上再组装吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I eyeballed the space. It really should fit easily. | 我肉眼量过 应该能轻松通过 |
[09:25] | Except Alex apparently has steered us into a jam. | 只不过艾丽克斯把我们”开进死胡同”了 |
[09:28] | Oh, that must be the pizza guy. Coming, Carl! | 肯定是送披萨的 我来了 卡尔 |
[09:31] | You know the pizza guy’s name? | 你知道送披萨的叫什么吗 |
[09:33] | No! | 才不知道 |
[09:37] | Hey, Haley. | 海莉 |
[09:38] | Surprised to get an order from you before midnight. | 真惊讶 你居然在午夜前点披萨 |
[09:40] | By the way, how’d you like | 对了 上次那个 |
[09:41] | that custom shrimp and potato pizza? | 特别定制的虾薯披萨好吃吗 |
[09:43] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在胡说什么 |
[09:47] | Loved it. Love you. | 爱死了 也爱死你了 |
[09:48] | Gonna go get my wallet! | 我去拿钱包 |
[09:53] | Mom? | 妈 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Alex, run downstairs and get a screwdriver. | 艾丽克斯 快去楼下拿个螺丝刀 |
[09:57] | This whole thing will fit easily once we take the cribs apart. | 等我们把栅栏拆了就能轻松通过了 |
[10:00] | We don’t even know | 我们根本不知道 |
[10:00] | if this thing is gonna fit through the bedroom door. | 这东西能不能通过卧室门 |
[10:03] | Of course it will. | 当然能通过 |
[10:04] | But if it makes you happy, I will measure again. | 但要是能让你高兴 我再量一次 |
[10:13] | See? | 瞧 |
[10:17] | You always record over my programs — | 你总把我录的节目覆盖… |
[10:26] | Okay, no, how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[10:28] | We all band together to form one big man | 我们围在一起组成一个大块头 |
[10:31] | to go get the food. | 去拿吃的 |
[10:32] | No! How’s that supposed to work? | 不 这怎么能行得通 |
[10:33] | – Okay, back to back, um, and-and then link arms. – Come on. | -背靠背 胳膊挽起来 -拜托 |
[10:35] | – Okay. – Turn around, give me your arm. | -好吧 -转过来 胳膊伸过来 |
[10:37] | See, look? Like this, all right? | 瞧 就像这样 明白吗 |
[10:39] | Do we look big and scary? | 我们看起来块头很大很可怕吧 |
[10:40] | Well, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[10:41] | Let’s move towards the door. | 我们朝门移动 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:47] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[10:50] | We’re just one big man out for a walk in the woods. | 我们是一个要去林间散步的大块头 |
[10:54] | Scatter! | 分散 |
[10:59] | We made it. | 活下来了 |
[11:01] | Wait! Where’s Mitchell? | 等等 米奇尔在哪 |
[11:02] | He didn’t make it! | 他没成功逃脱 |
[11:03] | One of you two need to go get him! | 你们两个人之一得去找他 |
[11:05] | I’m better staying here as a bear decoy. | 我最好留在这做熊诱饵 |
[11:07] | I give off a natural musk. | 我身上自带麝香味 |
[11:08] | Birds land on me all the time. Squirrels eat out of my hand. | 总有鸟落在我身上 松鼠也从我手里吃食 |
[11:11] | Well, I can’t go! Lily needs at least one living parent! | 我不能去 不能让莉莉双父双亡 |
[11:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:16] | How do we know it’s not the bear? | 我们怎么知道来的不是熊 |
[11:17] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[11:19] | You just left me! | 你们把我抛下了 |
[11:21] | Oh, you weren’t out there that long. | 你也没在外面多久 |
[11:22] | You didn’t get the food?! | 你没把吃的拿来吗 |
[11:23] | I almost was food! | 我差点成吃的了 |
[11:25] | Okay, I-I wish I never even came on this stupid trip! | 我真希望压根没参加这破远足 |
[11:28] | Well, who forced you? | 谁逼你来的 |
[11:29] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[11:36] | It’s my delivery ankle. | 我是靠这脚脖子送披萨的 |
[11:38] | It’s really bad, dudes. | 真的伤得很重 大伙 |
[11:39] | It was already weak from your paintball injury, Carl. | 本来就有漆弹射击的旧伤 卡尔 |
[11:42] | I told you to get it checked out, | 我叫你去看医生了 |
[11:44] | but you and doctors. | 可你就是讨厌医生 |
[11:47] | Okay, fine, I know him a little. | 好吧 我跟他有点交情 |
[11:49] | When it rains, it pours, huh? | 祸不单行 对吧 |
[11:51] | Margaret-Anne left me this morning. | 玛格利特安今早跟我分手了 |
[11:52] | Then my dad called me “Craig” on the phone again. | 然后我爸又在电话里叫我”克雷格” |
[11:55] | That’s the name of his new son. | 那是他新儿子的名字 |
[11:56] | Oh, God. Carl, can we at least drive you home? | 天哪 卡尔 至少让我们送你回家吧 |
[11:59] | Not now. | 还不行 |
[12:00] | I have 10 pizzas going to my enemies, the Sigmas. | 我得给劲敌西格玛兄弟会送十张披萨 |
[12:03] | Those rich kids get their kicks taking advantage | 那些富二代利用”30分钟没送到就免费”政策 |
[12:05] | of our “30 Minutes or it’s Free” Policy — | 占我们便宜 觉得很过瘾 |
[12:07] | use every trick in the book to slow me down. | 用所有小把戏拖慢我的速度 |
[12:09] | Well, not tonight, Chad and Chip. | 今晚没门 查德和奇普 |
[12:11] | Not to- | 今晚没 |
[12:13] | The bone’s got to be sticking out, right? | 骨头肯定支出来了 对吗 |
[12:14] | No, it’s not even swollen. | 没有 肿都没肿 |
[12:17] | Look, Carl, we’ve all had rough days. | 卡尔 我们今天都很不顺 |
[12:19] | Why don’t you let us finish this delivery for you? | 何不让我们帮你把披萨送到 |
[12:21] | Okay, but we’ve only got, like, 10 minutes. | 好 可我们只剩十分钟了 |
[12:23] | Let’s go, then! Come here. | 那我们走 过来 |
[12:24] | – Okay. – Come on! | -好 -快来 |
[12:25] | It’ll feel good to get something right today. | 今天完成一项任务会感觉很好的 |
[12:27] | Plus, I wouldn’t mind | 再说 我不介意 |
[12:29] | sticking it to some preppy, white jerks. | 收拾几个兄弟会的白人小混蛋 |
[12:30] | Hey! That life comes with its own problems! | 白人也有白人的烦恼 |
[12:39] | Don’t be mad, Dad. | 别生气 爸 |
[12:40] | Gloria was just worried about you. | 歌洛莉亚也是担心你嘛 |
[12:41] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[12:43] | Let’s just have a drink and be quiet. | 我们就静静地喝一杯吧 |
[12:48] | Lot of colors in that fire, huh? | 那火焰呈现出很多种颜色 对吧 |
[12:51] | Red, green… | 红 绿 |
[12:52] | – yellow, blue… – Geez. Okay. | -黄 蓝… -老天 够了 |
[12:54] | What is this yammering with you?! Seriously! | 你怎么老是逼逼个不停 干嘛呢 |
[12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:00] | I guess I just don’t like being alone with my own thoughts. | 可能我不喜欢与自己的思绪独处吧 |
[13:04] | Maybe it’s because I have a couple of grandkids on the way, | 又或者是因为我有两个外孙快出生了 |
[13:06] | but now, if — if things get too quiet, | 但现在 如果周围太安静了 |
[13:08] | my mind goes to a dark place fast. | 我就会开始胡思乱想 |
[13:11] | I start to worry about the people that I love | 开始担心我爱的人 |
[13:13] | and all the bad things that could happen to them. | 害怕他们会遭遇什么不测 |
[13:16] | I suppose talking… pushes those thoughts out | 可能我内心觉得说话…. 会赶走那些念头 |
[13:19] | and helps me feel okay. | 让我平静下来 |
[13:21] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:23] | We can all spiral. | 我们都有充满负能量的时候 |
[13:24] | But you can’t talk your way out of it. | 但你不能用说话来解决 |
[13:26] | You got to think your way out of it. | 而是得通过思考 |
[13:28] | You know, find a happy place. | 想象一个让自己快乐的地方 |
[13:31] | Try this. | 试试这样 |
[13:32] | 30 seconds, no talking. Go. | 30秒 不说话 开始 |
[13:52] | – Buddy, where are you? – I’m back. Yep. | -兄弟 你神游到哪去了 -我回来了 |
[13:54] | You know, I think we can learn a lot from this guy, | 我认为我们能从他身上学到很多 |
[13:56] | because it’s not the — | 因为我们害怕的 |
[13:57] | the bears out there that we’re afraid of. | 不是外面的熊 |
[14:00] | It’s the bears in our lives — | 而是我们生活中的”熊” |
[14:01] | the fear that keeps us up at night. | 让我们夜不能寐 |
[14:04] | And I think that’s an interesting topic we can return to | 这个话题很有趣 等我换上”炉边谈心”装后 |
[14:06] | once I change into my “Fireside Chat” Look. | 我们再继续讨论 |
[14:09] | Another wardrobe change? | 又去换衣服 |
[14:11] | You’re like a sultan’s bride on her wedding day. | 你就像婚礼当天苏丹的新娘一样 换装个不停 |
[14:13] | Go ahead — make fun of me. | 继续说吧 取笑我吧 |
[14:15] | I like my outfits. | 我喜欢我的衣服 |
[14:16] | Why so many? | 为什么要那么多 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I guess when I was a kid, | 我想是因为我小的时候 |
[14:19] | I realized I wasn’t ever gonna fit in, | 我发觉自己永远都无法融入大众 |
[14:21] | so I decided to stand out. | 于是我决定引人注目 |
[14:23] | I embraced my flamboyance | 我坦然接受了自己的浮夸骚气 |
[14:25] | to let the world know their insults won’t hurt me. | 好让世人知道 他们的羞辱伤不了我 |
[14:27] | Want to make a joke about me? Go ahead, ’cause I’m in on it. | 想开我玩笑吗 尽管开 因为我会配合你 |
[14:32] | That’s really beautiful, Cam. | 说得真好 小卡 |
[14:33] | And you’re not alone. | 而且你不是一个人 |
[14:35] | Growing up, we were all insecure nerds in our own way. | 谁小时候不是个没安全感的书呆呢 |
[14:41] | I was cool. | 我小时候很酷 |
[14:45] | What? I thought we were sharing. | 怎么了 我们不是在分享内心故事吗 |
[14:47] | That’s very brave, Cam. That’s good stuff. | 你很勇敢 小卡 了不起 |
[14:54] | Are you crazy?! I shouldn’t be the one driving! | 你疯了吗 不该由我来开车 |
[14:56] | There is no time to argue! Just go! Come on! | 没时间争论了 开就是了 快点 |
[14:58] | 曼扎尼披萨店 30分钟内送达 否则免费哦 | |
[15:01] | Thanks so much for making me part of your group. | 很感谢你们让我加入你们 |
[15:03] | It’s not every day you make four new best friends. | 不是每天都能交到四个新死党的 |
[15:07] | Why are they going so slow?! | 他们为什么那么慢 |
[15:08] | I can’t get past them! | 我没法超过他们 |
[15:10] | This is one of Sigma’s tactics. | 这是西格玛兄弟会的策略之一 |
[15:11] | They track my location on the app | 他们用手机应用追踪我所在地点 |
[15:13] | and send pledges to try to slow me down. | 然后派想入会的人来拖慢我的速度 |
[15:14] | Ugh! What am I gonna do?! | 我该怎么办 |
[15:16] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[15:17] | Carl, I’m taking your paintball guns! | 卡尔 我要借用你的漆弹枪 |
[15:20] | Move! Or I move you! | 让开 否则我打爆你们 |
[15:27] | I do still have my edge! | 我的哥伦比亚魂果然还在 |
[15:29] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[15:31] | Will you join my paintball team? | 你能加入我的漆弹队伍吗 |
[15:34] | What is that?! | 那是什么玩意 |
[15:35] | Field of Minions. Classic Sigmas. | 小黄人雷区 典型的西格玛招数 |
[15:37] | Don’t get distracted by the cuteness. | 别被他们的可爱分心 |
[15:38] | We only have five minutes. | 我们只剩下五分钟 |
[15:39] | Just go around them. | 直接绕过它们 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God, I did it! | 天啊 我做到了 |
[15:48] | And you’re all still in the car! | 你们都还在车上 没人被甩出去 |
[15:49] | Okay, now, we can’t give them any reason to say | 好了 我们不能让他们找到借口 |
[15:51] | that we didn’t fill the order perfectly, | 说披萨没按订单制作 |
[15:52] | so check the pizzas, make sure they didn’t shift. | 赶快检查披萨 确保配料没移位 |
[15:54] | Oh, Haley, I’m sure you’re worrying about nothing — | 海莉 我觉得你多虑了 |
[16:02] | Carl, do you have a pizza slicer? | 卡尔 你有披萨切片器吗 |
[16:04] | Only the commemorative one I got for 10 years of service. | 只有一个我为公司服务十年得到的纪念切片器 |
[16:06] | Give it to me. I have a vision. | 给我 我脑中有画面了 |
[16:08] | Shaq and Hendrix never got past their blind spots. | 奥尼尔和亨德里克斯从没能突破自身弱点 |
[16:11] | Maybe they didn’t want it enough. | 也许是因为他们不够渴望 |
[16:13] | Turning 9 pizzas into 10 was a simple matter | 想把九个披萨变成十个 很简单 |
[16:15] | of removing one slice from each pie, | 只需从每个披萨切走一片 |
[16:17] | then trimming off a V-shaped portion of pizza | 然后将剩下的披萨 |
[16:19] | from each of the remaining slices, | 每片都切走一小块V型 |
[16:21] | turning them from 36-degree angles to 40-degree angles, | 把切片从36°角变为40°角 |
[16:23] | then putting together the 40-degree angles | 再把所有40°角的切片 |
[16:24] | into nine slightly smaller pies. | 拼成九个小了一圈的披萨 |
[16:26] | After that, one had only to repurpose | 之后 再用一开始切出的九片披萨 |
[16:28] | the nine previously removed slices into a 10th pie. | 拼出第十个披萨 |
[16:33] | And…10! | 十个 |
[16:35] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[16:36] | It really did. | 真的成功了 |
[16:37] | I do have a visual brain. | 我果然有图像式脑子 |
[16:38] | That was your thing? | 这就是你纠结的事吗 |
[16:39] | I do not miss having white-people problems. | 我真不怀念有白人烦恼 |
[16:43] | We’re here! I did it! | 到了 我成功了 |
[16:45] | We only have a minute to get the pizzas inside. Let’s go! | 得在一分钟之内把披萨送进屋 走吧 |
[16:47] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! Uh, the frat has a video doorbell. | 等一下 等一下 兄弟会有可视门铃 |
[16:50] | If they see it’s a delivery, they try to run out the clock. | 他们如果看到是外卖 就会拖延到超时 |
[16:52] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[16:55] | Stay on that side. | 靠那边站 |
[16:59] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[17:00] | Hi. Um… | 你好 |
[17:02] | I go to U of A, and I’m super drunk. | 我是A大的 人家醉得不行了 |
[17:04] | Is there a place where I can sober up for the night? | 你们有地方借我醒酒过夜吗 |
[17:10] | At least my looks can still get me into a frat house. | 至少老娘的脸还足够美艳 能进入兄弟会的房子 |
[17:13] | Okay, guys, go, go! | 好了 各位 上啊 |
[17:15] | 10 pizzas on time. | 十个披萨准时送达 |
[17:17] | Pay up! | 付钱 |
[17:18] | You guys with Carl? | 你们跟卡尔是一伙的吗 |
[17:19] | We are Carl. | 我们就是卡尔 |
[17:24] | Come on, hurry up! A bet’s a bet! | 来吧 快点 愿赌服输 |
[17:26] | I told you I could stand on one leg longer than you! | 我就说我能比你们金鸡独立更久 |
[17:28] | You’re the only one whose balance gets better | 你是唯一一个喝完一大杯威士忌后 |
[17:30] | after drinking a jug of whiskey. | 平衡感反而比喝之前更好的人 |
[17:32] | All right. My follower is gonna love this! | 好啦 我的粉丝一定会喜欢这画面 |
[17:35] | Everybody say “Cheese!” | 大家说”茄子” |
[17:36] | – Cheese. – Yes. | -茄子 -很好 |
[17:37] | Okay, now, that is how you build a brand. | 好啦 这就是建立起自我品牌的方法 |
[17:39] | Well, I guess we should kill the rest of this whiskey. | 看来我们应该继续把剩下的威士忌喝完 |
[17:41] | But then we’ll have nothing to serve the murderers when they arrive. | 那杀人魔来的时候我们请人家喝什么啊 |
[17:44] | You know, you joke, | 虽然你漫不经心开玩笑 |
[17:46] | but you have a certain paranoia about you. | 但你语气里暗藏着某种偏执妄想 |
[17:48] | What — What’s behind that? | 这… 背后到底是什么原因呢 |
[17:50] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[17:51] | Ooh! Are we about to hear about Mitchell’s bear? | 我们要听到米奇尔心中的”熊”了吗 |
[17:53] | Uh, okay. It — It’s, um… | 好吧 其实是… |
[17:55] | I’ve never told anyone this, but, uh, | 我没有跟任何人说过 但是… |
[17:57] | a fortune teller once predicted | 有个算命师曾经预言 |
[17:59] | that I would not live to see my 46th winter. | 我活不到46岁的冬天 |
[18:02] | Was that that kook that used to live next door to us? | 是以前我们家隔壁的那个疯子吗 |
[18:05] | She’s nuts. | 她是神经病啊 |
[18:06] | She told your mother she was gonna win a Tony one day. | 她还说过你妈有一天会赢托尼奖呢 |
[18:09] | But she was right about a lot of other things. | 但她也预言对了其他很多事情啊 |
[18:11] | She said that I’d become a lawyer. | 她说我会变成律师 |
[18:13] | She said that I would marry a clown one day. | 她还说我有一天会跟一个小丑结婚 |
[18:16] | Laughed a long time about that one. | 当时听到我可是笑了好久 |
[18:18] | Why? | 为什么要笑 |
[18:19] | Anyway, I-I guess my “bear” | 总而言之 我内心的”熊” |
[18:21] | is the fear of dying young. | 大概就是害怕英年早逝吧 |
[18:23] | Uh, I mean, if that fortune teller’s right, | 如果那个算命师算得准 |
[18:25] | I only have three more years to live. | 那我只剩三年能活了 |
[18:27] | Well, y-you know what? The way I see it, | 你知道吗 按我来看 |
[18:29] | this little curse is actually a gift — | 这个小小的诅咒是上天的礼物 |
[18:31] | a reason to live life to the fullest. | 让你有理由充分享受人生 |
[18:34] | And have no regrets. | 也不给自己留下遗憾 |
[18:35] | Okay, so we’re all just accepting this 46-year thing as true? | 行 大家都相信并接受我活不过46岁了 |
[18:39] | We’ve made our peace with it. | 我们能理性看待它 |
[18:41] | And so should you. | 你也应该这样 |
[18:42] | Why not just live your limited days | 为什么不在你有限的日子里 |
[18:45] | with leaving nothing unsaid? | 做到心中不藏着任何话 |
[18:47] | Tell the people who matter the most how you feel. | 对你最在乎的人说出你的感受 |
[18:49] | I tell you and Lily I love you every single day. | 我每天都跟你与莉莉说我爱你 |
[18:52] | True. What about Phil? | 的确 那对菲尔呢 |
[18:54] | He did text me with a “Love ya” this morning. | 他今天早上也有发短信给我说”爱尼” |
[18:57] | Close enough. | 也能算数 |
[18:59] | And your dad? | 那你爸爸呢 |
[19:04] | Seriously?! | 你不是吧 |
[19:05] | I just have a hard time saying that word to him. | 对他开口说这个词很难嘛 |
[19:07] | Which is fine for the both of us. | 我个人对此也没有意见 |
[19:09] | Okay, well, it sounds like | 好吧 感觉起来 |
[19:10] | you might be uncomfortable with that word, too. | 你也羞于说出这个词 |
[19:12] | No! I don’t have a problem with it. I use it all the time. | 才没有 我对这词没任何问题 我整天说 |
[19:14] | I’m always saying I love things. I — | 我整天都有在说我爱什么东西 |
[19:16] | I love the feel of toasty socks out of the microwave. | 我爱穿上用微波炉热过的温暖袜子 |
[19:18] | I love the far-off sound of a train whistle. | 我爱听远方火车汽笛的声音 |
[19:21] | You know, “Ooh! What adventure have they gotten off to?” | 会感觉”他们又去哪里冒险啦” |
[19:24] | I — I love watching a baby stretch. | 我还爱看婴儿伸懒腰 |
[19:27] | Those are all good things in your life, Jay, but… | 杰 这些都是你生活中的美好事物 但… |
[19:30] | what’s your “bear”? | 你的”熊”是什么 |
[19:31] | I don’t have one. | 我没有啊 |
[19:32] | Oh, come on! We all told you ours. | 别这样 我们都说出自己的了 |
[19:34] | Now, when you get to my age, | 等你们活到我这个岁数 |
[19:36] | there are less things that you’re afraid of. | 人生中能让你害怕的事物就越来越少了 |
[19:39] | Except maybe… | 除了或许… |
[19:41] | being a burden to your family. | 自己变成家人的累赘 |
[19:43] | Which is starting already, | 而这已经开始发生 |
[19:44] | because Gloria forced you guys to babysit me, | 因为歌洛莉亚逼你们来照顾我 |
[19:47] | which is why I wanted to spend the night here | 这也是为何我执意要在此过夜 |
[19:50] | so I could prove I’m not some…frail old man. | 好证明自己不是… 脆弱的糟老头 |
[19:55] | But, if I’m being honest, | 但如果要我实话实说 |
[19:57] | that hike gets tougher for me every year. | 每年爬上来都感觉比前一年更累了 |
[20:00] | And I was relieved that I didn’t have to do it alone. | 我今年也庆幸我不是自己一个人爬 |
[20:03] | Oh, Dad. | 老爸 |
[20:05] | You could never be a burden. | 你永远不会是累赘 |
[20:07] | Yeah, you’re the one who’s always taking care of all of us. | 对啊 你才是总是照顾着我们大家的人 |
[20:09] | We’d love the chance to return the favor. | 我们很乐意有机会照顾你 |
[20:14] | All right. It’s getting late. | 好啦 时间晚了 |
[20:15] | This mountain pimp outfit’s making me sweat. | 这个山地皮条客装穿到我流汗 |
[20:18] | Let’s — Let’s get some rest. | 大家… 大家都去睡了吧 |
[20:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:21] | Good night. I’ll take the sofa. | 晚安啦 我睡沙发 |
[20:23] | Sure you’re gonna be okay out here? | 你确定你自己睡这里没问题吗 |
[20:24] | – Yeah, I’ll be fine. – Okay. | -当然啦 我肯定没事 -好 |
[20:28] | Do — Do you want me to grab you an extra blanket or something? | 你… 你要不要我帮你多拿条被子还什么 |
[20:30] | No, no. I’ll get something if I need it. | 不 不用了 我需要会自己去拿 |
[20:33] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那… |
[20:35] | Good night. | 晚安啦 |
[20:42] | I know. | 我都知道 |
[21:02] | All right, Dad. We’re ready to go. | 好啦 老爸 我们准备好走了 |
[21:04] | Yeah, Jay. | 对啊 杰 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry you didn’t see a bald eagle this time around. | 很遗憾你这次又没有看到白头鹰 |
[21:07] | Y-Yeah. It’s too bad. | 是啊 太遗憾了 |
[21:09] | I guess we’ll all have to come back here again next year. | 看来我们只能明年再一起回来碰运气了 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[21:13] | I don’t know about you guys, but I slept great. | 我不知道你们怎么样 但我睡得好香 |
[21:15] | That cot was so soft. I’m not always a sound sleeper. | 那个小床好软 我平常很容易睡不好 |
[21:18] | Been meaning to try that melatonin. | 本来还一直很想去试试吃褪黑素 |
[21:19] | I hear it’s a real game-changer. | 我听说超级有效呢 |
[21:21] | And you can get it anywhere nowadays. | 现在那东西好像到处都有卖 |
[21:22] | Has it always been over-the-counter? | 那东西一直都是非处方药[柜台后]吗 |
[21:24] | Kind of a funny phrase, isn’t it — “Over-the-counter”? | 这词挺有意思的对吧 “柜台后” |