时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “Modern Family” getting ready to say goodbye. | 《摩登家庭》即将与大家告别 |
[00:08] | The extended family moving on to a new chapter | 这个大家庭在给大家带来十多年的欢笑后 |
[00:11] | after over a decade of laughs and love. | 即将掀开新篇章 |
[00:13] | Alright, everybody, welcome to the last first, as we are calling it. | 好了各位 欢迎来到最终季的首次读本会 |
[00:17] | 斯蒂文·列维坦 总制片人/联合主创 | |
[00:22] | By the way, 10 years ago, | 顺便说下 十年前 |
[00:23] | we did our very first table read in this very room, | 我们也是在这个屋子里进行了第一次读本会 |
[00:26] | and then right afterwards, we went outside, | 读完后 我们走了出去 |
[00:29] | and on my phone, I grabbed… | 然后我用我的手机拍了这张照片 |
[00:36] | “Modern Family” was born from the notion | 《摩登家庭》的立意初衷是 |
[00:39] | that families have changed. | 现代的家庭与过去不一样了 |
[00:41] | 克里斯托弗·劳埃德 《摩登家庭》总制片人/联合主创 | |
[00:42] | Chris and I, we were working on a couple of ideas, | 克里斯和我当时在构思几个创意 |
[00:45] | and we realized that we’d come in on Monday mornings, | 我们突然意识到 每周一的晚上我们会聚在一起 |
[00:47] | and one of us would tell a funny story about something our kids did | 聊起我们的孩子做过的搞笑的事 |
[00:50] | or some sort of thing that happened with our wives | 或是我们的老婆身上发生的什么事 |
[00:52] | or whatever it was. | 或是类似乱七八糟的事 |
[00:54] | And it started to dawn on us | 我们突然开始觉得 |
[00:56] | that maybe that was more interesting | 或许这些故事 |
[00:58] | than what we were working on at the time. | 比我们当时在构思的创意要更有趣 |
[01:01] | So we started writing the script. | 于是我们就开始写剧本了 |
[01:04] | This is the casting breakdown for the “Modern Family” pilot. | 这是《摩登家庭》试播集的选角明细 |
[01:04] | 杰夫·格林伯格 选角导演 | |
[01:07] | At the time, the show was called “My American Family.” | 当时这部剧的名字还叫《我的美国家庭》 |
[01:10] | Synopsis is a documentary style look at 3 American families | 简介是: 以纪录片的方式展现三个美国家庭 |
[01:13] | 1 traditional and 2 nontraditional.” | 一个传统家庭 两个非传统家庭 |
[01:15] | Breakfast! | 吃早餐啦 |
[01:17] | We saw 212 Claires, | 克莱尔这个角色我们看了212人的试镜 |
[01:19] | 232 Phils… | 菲尔有232个 |
[01:21] | Do you love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:22] | …228 Camerons. | 卡梅隆有228个 |
[01:24] | I know my family’s gonna have a big opinion about it. | 我知道我的家人对此一定会大有意见 |
[01:25] | Mitchell, we only saw 110. | 米奇这角色我们只试镜了110人 |
[01:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:28] | Haley, 185. | 海莉有185个 |
[01:29] | No, the little bitch shot me! | 不 这小贱人用枪射我 |
[01:31] | Alex, we saw 107. | 艾丽克斯有107个 |
[01:33] | Luke, 92. | 卢克有92个 |
[01:35] | And Manny, 198. | 曼尼有198个 |
[01:37] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[01:39] | And we were already in discussions | 我们从最开始就跟 |
[01:40] | right from the getgo with Sofía Vergara. | 索菲娅·维加拉商谈让她出演 |
[01:43] | Don’t let him! Kick him! | 别让他 踢啊 |
[01:45] | I mean, I don’t remember… | 我不记得… |
[01:49] | …seeing anyone on TV that sounded like me. | 在电视上看到过口音像我这样的角色 |
[01:51] | I mean, the last time, I think it was Ricky Ricardo. | 上次出现这种角色 好像还是瑞奇·里卡多 |
[01:54] | The character was, like, a passionate woman. | 我的角色是个充满激情的女性 |
[01:57] | You know, she loved her family. | 她爱她的家人 |
[01:59] | And she’s loud, and she was, you know, very colorful. | 她是个大嗓门 是个非常丰富多彩的人 |
[02:03] | And that’s how Latin women are. | 拉丁裔的女人就是这样 |
[02:05] | That’s the woman that I grew up around. | 我从小身边就是这样的女人 |
[02:08] | I’ll tell you the funny thing. | 我跟你们说件搞笑的事 |
[02:10] | When I met with Chris and Steve, I told my manager, | 我刚跟克里斯和斯蒂夫接触时 我对我的经纪人说 |
[02:13] | “Look, this is rude, at best. | “往好了说 这也算不尊重人了 |
[02:16] | ‘Cause I’m not doing a halfhour, | 因为我不想再演公共台喜剧了 |
[02:17] | and you know I’m not doing a halfhour, | 你知道我不会再演公共台喜剧了 |
[02:19] | and and I want them to know I’m not doing it.” | 我希望他们知道 我是不会演的” |
[02:22] | – So, why am I… – So, hold on, hold on. | -所以我为何… -等等 等等 |
[02:24] | Before you even go in, you’re like, | 在你正式跟他们接触前 你就说 |
[02:26] | “Halfhour comedy not part of my future”? | “我不会再演公共台喜剧了” |
[02:28] | Never again, ’cause I did “Married” 11 years. | 再也不演了 因为我演《奉子成婚》演了11季 |
[02:32] | But I got the script in the mail, | 但他们把剧本发到我的邮箱 |
[02:33] | and it was so wellwritten. | 我发现写得实在太好了 |
[02:36] | And then I thought, “Fxxk” | 于是我就想着 “操” |
[02:38] | And I read it again. | 然后我又看了一遍 |
[02:41] | So I called my manager and said, “Make the deal.” | 接着我打给我的经纪人说 “赶快签约” |
[02:45] | – We wrote the part of Phil… for Ty Burrell. – Hi. | -我们为泰·布瑞尔量身修订了菲尔这个角色 -嗨 |
[02:49] | And we went to the network and said, | 我们找到电视网说 |
[02:50] | “We want Ty Burrell for this.” | “我们要求泰·布瑞尔来演这个角色” |
[02:52] | And they weren’t big fans. | 他们当时并不是很同意 |
[02:55] | And I got word that it was basically over. | 我收到小道消息说我基本没戏了 |
[02:59] | “They’re not finding you appealing, charming, funny. | “他们觉得你不吸引人 没魅力 不搞笑 |
[03:02] | You know, like, all the basic…basic things about you personally | 相当于 你这个人身上最最基本的东西 |
[03:08] | that they don’t like.” | 都是他们不喜欢的” |
[03:09] | And I said, “Well, why don’t we just show them | 于是我说”不如让他们看看 |
[03:10] | the way that we think this will actually look?” | 我们构想的成片的样子” |
[03:13] | – So… – No jacket. | -所以… -不准穿外套 |
[03:14] | …we grabbed a camcorder | 我们拿了一台摄影机 |
[03:16] | and created a scene from my life with my son. | 让他跟我儿子拍了我生活中真实发生过的一个场景 |
[03:21] | How’d that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:23] | Which I thought was very good parenting. | 我觉得那段是非常出色的为人父母的方式 |
[03:25] | And I think you’ve learned your lesson | 我觉得你学到教训了 |
[03:27] | – Okay. – You hit my bone! | -好吧 -你打中我的骨头了 |
[03:28] | That was an accident! | 那是意外 |
[03:29] | Dad. Dad, Dad? | 爸 爸 |
[03:30] | You have got to talk to Mom. | 你必须找妈妈谈谈 |
[03:32] | She is, like, completely freaking out and embarrassing me! | 她简直是发疯了 丢死我的人了 |
[03:34] | Well, honey, your mom isn’t always as cool about things as I am. | 宝贝 你妈是不像你爸那么通情达理 |
[03:38] | What is with this thing?! | 这玩意怎么回事啊 |
[03:41] | The network saw it and said, | 电视网高层看完以后说 |
[03:42] | “We get it. Alright, good. Go.” | “我们明白了 没问题 拍吧” |
[03:45] | And that was it. | 于是这选角就定了 |
[03:47] | Thank you, Steve. | 谢谢你 斯蒂夫 |
[03:50] | Ed, I think, had been cast. Sofía had been cast. | 当时艾德和索菲亚都已经被选定了 |
[03:53] | Ty hadn’t. Maybe Julie had. Jesse had. | 泰还没有 朱莉可能也定了 杰西也定了 |
[03:55] | He likes to remind everyone he was cast before me. | 他喜欢到处跟人说他比我先被选中 |
[03:58] | I’m sure he’ll bring it up in his interview. | 我相信他待会儿在他的采访中肯定会提的 |
[03:59] | I had the pleasure of being cast first, | 我很荣幸能先被选中扮演这个角色 |
[04:02] | so I got to audition with several people for Cam. | 于是我跟好几个人一起去配合为小卡这角色选角 |
[04:04] | And I remember when Eric walked in the room, | 我还记得当艾瑞克走进屋里后 |
[04:06] | there was a crackle, | 有火花迸发的感觉 |
[04:07] | and there was something special that happened between us. | 我们之间产生了一种特别的默契 |
[04:09] | And to have so many characters in that pilot | 试播集里有那么多的角色 |
[04:12] | and have them all perfectly cast | 每一个的选角都很完美 |
[04:14] | was something that was really magical. | 那简直像是奇迹 |
[04:16] | – Which family is this? – The Dunphys. | -这是哪家 -邓菲家 |
[04:18] | – The Dunphy family. – We are the Dunphys. | -邓菲一家 -我们是邓菲一家 |
[04:20] | And we are proud. | 我们很骄傲 |
[04:21] | What..what’s our last name? | 我们的角色姓什么 |
[04:22] | I don’t know what our last name is. | 我也不知道我们的角色姓什么 |
[04:22] | What’s our last name? | 我们的角色姓什么 |
[04:24] | You’re Pritchett. You’re Mitchell Pritchett. | 你们是普里契特家的 你是米奇·普里契特 |
[04:25] | – Yeah, Mitchell Pritchett. – Pritchett. | -没错 米奇·普里契特 -普里契特 |
[04:26] | Chest bump on three. | 数到三撞下胸 |
[04:30] | We just ran over our director. | 我们刚刚撞到导演了 |
[04:32] | It hurt…hurt my foot. | 好疼 踩痛我的脚了 |
[04:34] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[04:35] | We’re gonna get fired. | 我们要被开除了 |
[04:39] | Scene 11, take 1. | 第11场 第1遍 |
[04:41] | Gary, you can get a little tighter when you go to the kids. | 加里 拍孩子的时候 镜头收紧一点 |
[04:43] | I hope we do this show for so long, | 我希望这部剧能拍很久很久 |
[04:45] | I’m doing scenes with Nolan when he’s 31. | 等诺兰31岁时 我还要跟他拍父子戏 |
[04:48] | Shooting the pilot was, of course, like any pilot…stressful. | 拍这剧的试播集当然跟拍其他试播集一样 压力很大 |
[04:52] | ♪ Are you ready to get your minds blown? ♪ | ♪ 你们准备好被震撼了吗 ♪ |
[04:56] | ♪ Yeah, I think so ♪ | ♪ 没错 我觉得肯定会 ♪ |
[04:58] | ♪ Oh, my dad might be a phenom ♪ | ♪ 我爸可能会一炮而红 ♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ How does he do it? ♪ | ♪ 他是怎么做到的 ♪ |
[05:02] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起面对 ♪ |
[05:05] | ♪ Yes, we are ♪ | ♪ 没错 ♪ |
[05:07] | ♪ Just like us four ♪ | ♪ 就像我们四个 ♪ |
[05:09] | ♪ But I mean that metaphorically ♪ | ♪ 但我这是比喻的说法 ♪ |
[05:12] | No. | 不要啊 |
[05:13] | But I remember saying… | 但我记得我当时说… |
[05:17] | “This feels good. | “这感觉很不错 |
[05:19] | I think we have something here.” | 我觉得这剧或许能成” |
[05:22] | I come from a small village. | 我来自一个小山村 |
[05:24] | Very poor but very, very beautiful. | 穷困潦倒 但风景怡人 |
[05:28] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[05:29] | It’s the numberone village in all Colombia for the | 我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的… |
[05:32] | What’s the word? | 那个词怎么说来着 |
[05:34] | Murders. | 凶杀案 |
[05:35] | Yes, the murders. | 没错 凶杀案 |
[05:36] | Sorry. You just… | 不好意思 你简直… |
[05:40] | I was pregnant with twins. | 我当时怀着双胞胎 |
[05:42] | Very pregnant with twins. | 肚子已经很大了 |
[05:44] | So there was a lot of laundry baskets, | 于是在剧中我经常抱着脏衣篮 |
[05:46] | a lot of folding towels, a lot of large sweaters. | 拿着大毛巾 穿宽大的毛衣遮挡着 |
[05:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[05:52] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[05:54] | Nobody could tell. It was pretty amazing. | 没人能看出来 真的很棒 |
[05:56] | We were pretty proud of ourselves. | 我们非常为自己骄傲 |
[05:58] | – We’re getting there. – Really? | -就快好了 -真的吗 |
[05:59] | I will take you down to Chinatown, my friend. | 我可以带你去唐人街 朋友 |
[06:02] | You will not know what happened. | 你到时候肯定一脸懵逼 |
[06:04] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[06:05] | That was the first AD. | 那是第一副导演 |
[06:07] | And she just checked on us. | 她刚刚过来看我们的情况 |
[06:09] | We’re rolling. | 我们开拍了 |
[06:10] | You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend… | 你们到我家来 还羞辱我和我的男朋友 |
[06:13] | I can’t help but think of all the ways we could’ve screwed it up. | 我忍不住去想我们可能会搞砸的各种方式 |
[06:17] | But miraculously, these 10 amazing actors | 但神奇的是 这十位出色的演员 |
[06:21] | came together at that perfect moment. | 在完美的时刻聚到一起 |
[06:25] | We found each other, and lightning struck. | 我们找到了彼此 就有了震撼的佳作 |
[06:32] | We adopted a baby. | 我们领养了一个宝宝 |
[06:34] | Her name is Lily. | 她名叫莉莉 |
[06:36] | – Exciting! – Just turn it off. | -激动吧 -停下来 |
[06:38] | I can’t turn it off. It’s who I am. | 我停不下来 这就是我的个性 |
[06:40] | – The music. – Oh, yes, the music. | -我是说音乐 -关音乐啊 |
[06:43] | Say hi to Lily! | 来和莉莉打招呼吧 |
[06:44] | Ay, miren a la princesita. | 看看这个小公主 |
[06:47] | I was driving down Ventura Boulevard, | 我当时开车行进在文图拉大道上 |
[06:50] | and my phone rang, and it came up “Unavailable.” | 我的手机响了 是一个未知号码 |
[06:52] | I’m like, “Oh, I’ll answer.” Click. | 我想着 我还是接了吧 |
[06:54] | – “Hello?” – “Eric.” | -喂 -艾瑞克 |
[06:56] | – “Yes.” – “Ed O’Neill. | -是我 -我是艾德·奥尼尔 |
[06:59] | I saw the pilot. | 我刚看了试播集 |
[07:00] | It’s fantastic. | 简直棒极了 |
[07:02] | Honestly, if this show doesn’t go 10 years, | “说真的 如果这剧不播上十年 |
[07:04] | I don’t know what the hell I’m doing in this business.” | 我都不知道我还在这行业里混什么” |
[07:07] | And from that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[07:09] | I was convinced the show was going to get picked up. | 我坚信这剧会被电视网正式预定 |
[07:12] | I was convinced the show was going to be on for 10 years | 我坚信这剧会播上十年 |
[07:15] | because Ed O’Neill said so. | 因为艾德·奥尼尔这么说了 |
[07:18] | It is quickly becoming one of the most popular shows on TV. | 这部剧很快成为电视上最热门的剧集之一 |
[07:22] | It’s “Modern Family.” | 《摩登家庭》 |
[07:24] | You ever heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[07:25] | We shot the pilot, and we were all very excited. | 我们拍了试播集 当时我们都很激动 |
[07:28] | But I didn’t think much about it | 但我一开始没去多想这事 |
[07:31] | until it started airing for the first time. | 直到它真正首播时才去关注 |
[07:34] | And then we realized, “Oh, my God. | 然后我们意识到 “天啊 |
[07:37] | This is gonna be huge.” | 这剧一定会大火的” |
[07:39] | What makes “Modern Family” appeal to so many people? | 《摩登家庭》为什么能吸引这么多人呢 |
[07:43] | The show is so incredibly funny. | 这部剧实在太搞笑了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I mean, it’s been crazy. | 是啊 真的令人难以置信 |
[07:47] | Just a blast. | 真的拍得很愉快 |
[07:49] | I don’t know how I ended up in this position, | 我也不知道我是如何走到这一步的 |
[07:52] | but it’s been really fun. | 但是过程中充满乐趣 |
[07:54] | 丹娜·瓦尔登 迪士尼电视部和ABC娱乐主席 | |
[07:54] | It was a hit right from the beginning. | 这部剧从最开始就是爆款 |
[07:57] | And I don’t know if there | 我不知道现如今还能不能 |
[07:59] | could be another “Modern Family” today | 再出现一部像《摩登家庭》这样的剧 |
[08:01] | because there are so few shows | 因为现在很少有电视剧 |
[08:04] | that collect and unite people like this one. | 能像这部剧一样吸引那么多人 |
[08:07] | The compliment I always love is, | 我最爱的一句夸赞这剧的话就是 |
[08:10] | 丹尼·扎克 总制片人/编剧 | |
[08:10] | “It’s like you have a camera in my house.” | “简直像是在我家装了摄像头” |
[08:12] | That’s the one show that my whole family can watch. | 只有这一部剧 是我们全家人都可以一起看的 |
[08:12] | 海伦娜·兰姆·韦伯 第一副导演/导演 | |
[08:15] | You know, my 10 year-old sits down with me, | 我十岁的孩子坐下来跟我一起看 |
[08:17] | my kid in college who won’t give me the time of day. | 我上大学的孩子也不会来烦我 |
[08:18] | We all sit down and watch it together. | 我们都坐下来一起看 |
[08:21] | Watching “Modern Family” with my wife. | 跟我妻子一起看《摩登家庭》 |
[08:23] | The Romney family, it was their favorite show. | 这部剧是罗姆尼家最爱看的剧 |
[08:26] | – “Modern Family.” – Yes. | -是《摩登家庭》 -没错 |
[08:27] | And it was the Obamas’ favorite show. | 也是奥巴马最爱的剧 |
[08:29] | Malia and Sasha love that show. | 玛利亚和萨莎超爱那部剧 |
[08:31] | And when I heard that, I thought, “That’s remarkable.” | 当我听说这事时 我心想 这也太了不起了 |
[08:35] | That show really spoke to both sides. | 这部剧真的能吸引所有人 |
[08:37] | The best in primetime TV | 黄金档最出色的剧集 |
[08:39] | were honored at the Emmy Awards last night in Los Angeles. | 昨晚在洛杉矶获得了艾美奖的嘉奖 |
[08:42] | The big winners “Modern Family.” | 最大赢家是 《摩登家庭》 |
[08:43] | “Modern Family”! | 《摩登家庭》 |
[08:44] | “Modern Family.” | 《摩登家庭》 |
[08:45] | “Modern Family.” | 《摩登家庭》 |
[08:46] | the mockumentary about a dysfunctionally funny family, | 一部关于混乱搞笑家庭的伪纪录片式剧集 |
[08:49] | took home top comedy prize. | 拿走了喜剧类的最高奖 |
[08:51] | It’s amazing, | 真的太棒了 |
[08:52] | and this is, like, the most important day of my life right now. | 今天简直是我人生中最重要的一天 |
[08:56] | I made it through a 20 something-year career | 在我20多年的职业生涯中 |
[08:59] | very skillfully avoiding getting any award whatsoever. | 成功成为任何奖项的”绝缘体” |
[09:03] | And I will say that | 我想说 |
[09:05] | getting awards is so much better. | 获奖的感觉真是太棒了 |
[09:09] | But the year we won our fifth Emmy Award, | 那天我们拿到第五座艾美奖的时候 |
[09:12] | there was a collective groan in the audience. | 台下观众忍不住发出嘀咕 |
[09:14] | So people are like, “Oh, God, not again.” | 大家都觉得 怎么又是你们得奖 |
[09:16] | Welcome back to the “Modern Family” Awards. | 欢迎继续收看「摩登家庭奖」颁奖礼 |
[09:19] | So, at that point, we’re like, | 那时我们甚至想说 |
[09:21] | “We’ll try not to win next year. | “我们明年争取不拿奖了 |
[09:22] | Just please don’t be mad at us.” | 拜托别生我们的气” |
[09:25] | Hey, guys, you know that picture I showed? | 各位 我之前给你们看的那张合照 |
[09:27] | Let’s re-create it right now. Can we do that? | 我们现在重拍一张 好不好 |
[09:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好啊 |
[09:30] | You’re leaning into his shoulder. | 你靠向他的肩膀 |
[09:33] | – He’s big now. – Yeah. | -他现在长高了 -是的 |
[09:35] | This is the end of an era for us. | 对我们来说 这是一个时代的终结 |
[09:36] | – We got to pose like this. – Let me see this again. | -我们得摆出这样的姿势 -我再看一眼 |
[09:39] | 11 years is such a huge part of anyone’s life. | 11年对任何人来说都是很长一段时间 |
[09:43] | Okay, here we go. Let’s just take a bunch of these. | 准备好 我们多拍几张 |
[09:44] | Ending that is… | 结束这段岁月… |
[09:46] | And here we go. | 开始拍 |
[09:47] | – …it’s hard to think about. – Everybody act nervous. | -真的难以想象 -大家都做出紧张的表情 |
[09:50] | 摩 登 家 庭 摩登告别 | |
[09:56] | Gil Pickles! Who wants a Gil Pickle? | 格尔泡菜 谁想吃格尔泡菜 |
[09:59] | Fun? Are you joking? | 好玩 开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | Margaritas, you guys, these guys. | 有玛格丽塔酒和你们 还有这对大宝贝 |
[10:03] | Stop it. | 打住啦 |
[10:04] | Rainer Shine. | 雷纳·向恩 |
[10:05] | Pepper Saltzman | 胡娇·萨尔茨曼 |
[10:07] | When the show… | 当这个剧… |
[10:08] | …is a successful show, it’s easy… | 大获成功后 很容易就能… |
[10:09] | I commanded a circus. | 我管理一个马戏团 |
[10:12] | …to get really good actors. | 邀请到很多好演员来客串 |
[10:13] | Vroom, vroom! | 马力十足啊 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God. You’re Ray Liotta. | 天啊 你是雷·利奥塔 |
[10:16] | Billy Dee Williams? | 比利·迪·威廉姆斯 |
[10:17] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[10:18] | ‘Cause they want to do funny parts, and they want to… | 因为他们想演好玩的角色 他们想… |
[10:20] | Watch and be amazed. | 见证奇迹吧 |
[10:22] | …enjoy some good writing. | 出演好的剧本 |
[10:24] | I walk five miles a day, | 我每天步行5英里 |
[10:25] | and I’ve had a tremendous amount of plastic surgery. | 还做过很多次整形手术 |
[10:27] | 杰夫·格林伯格 选角导演 | |
[10:27] | “Modern Family” was a class act, | 《摩登家庭》是一部优秀的剧 |
[10:30] | and people wanted to come play. | 人们自然想参演 |
[10:31] | I am the evil boy king, and I want your heads! | 我是小邪恶之王 我要砍掉你们的脑袋 |
[10:35] | It’s a Katrina car. | 这辆车被台风侵袭过 |
[10:36] | He’s like the least gay person I have ever met! | 他是我见过最不基的人了 |
[10:40] | Have you ever touched the smooth, taut skin of a 48-year-old woman? | 你有没有抚摸过48岁女人光滑紧致的皮肤 |
[10:44] | About to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你同样的问题 |
[10:46] | He is the winner. | 他是冠军 |
[10:47] | When I got invited to become part of the show, | 当我受邀参演这部剧时 |
[10:50] | 本杰明·布莱特 饰哈维尔·迪尔加多 | |
[10:50] | I was thrilled. | 我非常激动 |
[10:51] | And I was also a little bit nervous. | 同时也有点紧张 |
[10:53] | Wow, that’s close. | 好险[近] |
[10:55] | This was the biggest and best party in town, | 这好比城中最盛大精彩的派对 |
[10:58] | and everyone at that party knew it. | 参加的人也都清楚 |
[11:02] | – B mark. – And action! | -B机位 -开始 |
[11:05] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[11:07] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[11:09] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[11:14] | – Haley, get in here. – I’m good, thanks. | -海莉 快加入 -不用了 谢谢 |
[11:16] | No, we’re not gonna let go of each other until you get in here. | 不 你不过来一起抱抱 我们就不分开 |
[11:18] | Haley, get in the hug. Come on. | 海莉 过来群抱 快点 |
[11:22] | Right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Sure, but who needs a hug when you can… | 是啦 但谁又需要拥抱呢 毕竟有… |
[11:25] | – Man-shake! – Man-shake! | -男人式握手了 -男人式握手 |
[11:27] | Give them room, give them some room. | 给他们点空间 |
[11:28] | The virtue of the style of the show | 这部剧的风格有个优点 |
[11:31] | is the simplicity it creates | 就是很容易能 |
[11:34] | keeps everything fresh and funny for the actors. | 让演员一直保有新鲜感和趣味性 |
[11:38] | And I would hear stories where it was, like, | 我常听到一些传闻 |
[11:39] | 杰森·温纳 导演 | |
[11:40] | the envy of other shows on the lot because, | 比如其他剧组很妒忌我们 |
[11:43] | “Oh, ‘Modern Family’ finished by lunch again.” | “《摩登家庭》又在午饭前就拍完了” |
[11:45] | Alright, here we go, guys. Trading gifts. | 各位 准备录制 交换礼物 |
[11:47] | – Get ready. – Here we go. | -都准备好 -开始 |
[11:49] | Lock it up. Roll sound, please. | 锁定镜头 收音 |
[11:50] | Rolling! | 开拍 |
[11:51] | The show moves fast. | 这部剧拍得飞快 |
[11:53] | I mean, I’m not kidding you. | 我没糊弄你们 |
[11:54] | 盖尔·曼库索 导演 | |
[11:54] | I mean, it’s probably the fastest-run single-camera show there is. | 它可能是拍摄速度最快的单机位剧 |
[11:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好 来吧 |
[11:58] | We’ll do a quick rehearsal. | 我们通常会快速彩排一遍 |
[12:00] | We show it to the crew. | 然后给摄制人员看 |
[12:01] | Hey, guys, I need a 10-20 in here, please. | 各位 我这边需要个10-20的镜头 |
[12:04] | They light, and then as soon as the cast comes back in, | 调整灯光后 等演员重新就位 |
[12:06] | we start shooting. | 我们就开始拍 |
[12:10] | When you walk on the set of “Modern Family,” | 你走进《摩登家庭》的片场 |
[12:12] | it is a team, it is a family. | 就会看到这是个团队 一个大家庭 |
[12:14] | We all want to make this, every single episode, as good as it can be. | 我们都想把每一集做到最好 |
[12:19] | This I think it’s definitely funnier… | 我觉得这样更好笑… |
[12:21] | The way that we shoot, it helps the comedy, | 我们拍摄的方式 对喜剧本身很有帮助 |
[12:23] | because you do feel like you’ve got time to improvise | 因为我们切实感觉到有时间即兴演出 |
[12:26] | and do multiple takes. | 多拍几条 |
[12:28] | I’m doing it! I’m doing it! | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[12:30] | You’re doing it. | 你做到了 |
[12:33] | Everybody around you, if you’re gonna try some alts | 如果你在当天拍摄即将结束时 |
[12:36] | or something at the end of the day, | 想尝试些不一样的演法 |
[12:38] | the end of the day is 3:00 in the afternoon or maybe 6:00, you know? | 我们剧组一般下午3点 或6点就收工了 |
[12:41] | People are still fine. | 其他人都不会有意见 |
[12:43] | They’re like, “Yeah, try new stuff.” | 他们会赞同说 “行啊 试试新演法” |
[12:45] | But sometimes you’ve been — | 但有的时候 |
[12:46] | I’ve been on a film set, and it’s 2:00 in the morning, | 我曾经待过一个电影剧组 如果在凌晨2点时 |
[12:48] | and you’re like, “I’ve got an idea for a new line,” | 假如你说 “我想尝试一句新台词” |
[12:50] | and you’re getting this, like, from the boom guy, | 其他人 比如收音师 |
[12:52] | just like, ” WTF?” | 就会觉得 “搞毛啊” |
[12:55] | damn it. | 妈的 |
[12:56] | We — It’s not — It’s never funny. | 本来就不好笑 |
[12:59] | It’s not gonna be funnier.” | 所以也不会更好笑 |
[13:00] | I cannot believe that there are three active documentaries right now. | 真不敢相信现在同时在拍三部纪录片 |
[13:04] | It’s the most meta thing that’s ever existed. | 这是史上最有新意的事 |
[13:07] | A documentary of a documentary. | 纪录片的纪录片 |
[13:11] | On the show that’s a documentary. | 在剧里那就是部纪录片 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:13] | 摩登家庭 第200集 | |
[13:16] | This show “Modern Family” Is so beloved by so many Americans. | 《摩登家庭》这部剧深受美国观众的喜爱 |
[13:19] | Are you and Ty still getting along? | 你和泰关系仍然很好吗 |
[13:21] | No. I’d like to discuss it right now. | 不 我现在就想吐苦水 |
[13:24] | No, we get along famously. | 没有啦 我们相处得非常愉快 |
[13:26] | Yeah, no, we are fantastic. | 真的 融洽极了 |
[13:27] | He’s like the nicest guy in the whole world. | 他简直是全世界最好的人 |
[13:28] | He is. He makes me feel bad for most of what I do. | 没错 他让我自惭形秽 |
[13:32] | Actron 2000. | 第2000遍”拍硕” |
[13:34] | Ty is one of those magical beasts. | 泰就是那种富有魅力的人 |
[13:36] | He’s not only a good person. | 他不仅人很好 |
[13:43] | He’s funny, he’s serious, he’s soulful, he’s kind. | 他还很风趣 认真 热情 友善 |
[13:45] | He’s just the greatest. | 他是最棒的 |
[13:47] | And Ty will always surprise me with what comes out of his mouth | 泰嘴里说出的妙语或身体做出的奇葩事 |
[13:50] | or what he’s gonna do with his body. | 总能让我惊奇不已 |
[13:51] | Of course. The power of social — | 当然了 社交的力量… |
[13:55] | – I’m — No, my stomach — – Is that your stomach? | -糟了 我的肚子 -是你肚子响吗 |
[13:56] | – Yes. – Oh, my God. | -是的 -天啊 |
[13:58] | That was an amazing sound. | 那声音太神奇了 |
[14:00] | – Hold for Ty’s stomach, please. – Holding. | -麻烦暂停一下 泰肚子在叫 -暂停 |
[14:02] | Holding for Ty’s digestive tract. | 泰的消化系统需要点时间 |
[14:04] | Like, as soon as they say action, it’s always fun. | 他们一喊开拍 现场总是那么欢乐 |
[14:08] | I’ve never had a bad time doing a scene on this show. | 我拍这部剧 从没有过一次不开心 |
[14:11] | Unless it’s physically painful. | 除非是肉体的痛苦 |
[14:12] | And even that, I’m weird. I like that. | 即便是那样 我这个怪人也很喜欢 |
[14:15] | I like falling. | 我喜欢跌倒 |
[14:17] | – Down. – Oh, God! Phil! | -掉啦 -天啊 菲尔 |
[14:20] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[14:25] | Oh, no. Oh, God. | 不 天啊 |
[14:28] | Also, it took him about six years | 并且 他忍了六年 |
[14:30] | to let me know in a very gentle way | 才很不好意思地告诉我 |
[14:32] | I need to stop talking right before takes. | 我得改一改开拍前狂说话的毛病 |
[14:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | I’d be talking, talking, talking, talking. | 我会一直说个不停 |
[14:38] | “Action!” And he’s like, “It’s impossible.” | 直到导演喊开拍 他觉得这样很难入戏 |
[14:41] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:42] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好 你开始吧 |
[14:44] | So I owe him probably six years of scenes. | 所以我大概足足干扰了他六年 |
[14:49] | Now it’s fine. | 现在没事了 |
[14:53] | From the very beginning, we both were working hard | 从一开始 我和她就很努力 |
[14:56] | to be a good work partner, | 扮演好对方的工作搭档 |
[14:58] | and I think and I hope that that translates, you know? | 我认为并且希望那会在戏里体现出来 |
[15:02] | That the fact that we do actually trust each other | 我们的确信任彼此 |
[15:04] | and know each other pretty well. | 并且很了解对方 |
[15:07] | If we didn’t, it would show. | 反之 那也会反映在戏里 |
[15:09] | We’ve seen the best and worst of each other in 11 years, | 这11年来我们见过彼此最好和最糟的一面 |
[15:13] | and I just feel lucky to | 我觉得很幸运 |
[15:16] | have had a work partner like that. | 能拥有这样的搭档 |
[15:23] | I’m feeling a little bit of melancholy as this comes to an end | 这一切快要结束了 我有点伤感 |
[15:26] | because I know these last few episodes, | 因为我知道最后几集 |
[15:29] | it’s gonna be harder to just really try to do the show. | 想忍住情绪好好拍摄会很难 |
[15:32] | I am gonna miss this. | 我会想念这一切的 |
[15:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:38] | This show has sort of ruined me in the best way… | 这部剧算是用最好的方式毁了我 |
[15:42] | because it has been the best job of my life. | 因为它是我这辈子最好的一份工作 |
[15:48] | I love you. I’m so sorry. | 我爱你 对不起 |
[15:50] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:00] | Just make our way past all the set dec stuff. | 我们现在穿过放布景的地方 |
[16:03] | And right outside of the set-dec department | 布景部外面 |
[16:07] | is the Dunphy house. | 就是邓菲家 |
[16:08] | So, this is where Phil, Claire, Haley, Alex, and Luke live, | 菲尔 克莱尔 海莉 艾丽克斯和卢克就住在这儿 |
[16:13] | and now Dylan and the twins live here, as well. | 现在又加上迪兰和双胞胎 |
[16:17] | A lot of people ask me which step is the broken step. | 很多人问我哪一阶是坏掉的楼梯 |
[16:21] | Gotta fix that step. | 得修好那阶楼梯 |
[16:22] | And the answer to that is, nobody really knows. | 答案是其实没人知道 |
[16:26] | Fix that step. | 修好那阶楼梯 |
[16:27] | Ty — I personally think he just tripped up the steps, | 我个人认为泰在上楼梯是真的被绊倒了 |
[16:28] | 凯特·里奇奥 制片协调人 | |
[16:30] | and he’s such a great actor that it made it into the show. | 但他是个好演员 把意外融入了剧情中 |
[16:33] | And then throughout the series, | 然后他在整部剧中 |
[16:34] | he constantly makes references to, | 不断提到这个哏 |
[16:37] | “Oh, I gotta fix that step.” | “我必须修好那阶楼梯” |
[16:39] | Gotta fix that step! | 必须修好那阶楼梯 |
[16:42] | This is their kitchen. | 这里是他们的厨房 |
[16:43] | Everything in here is completely practical. | 所有东西都是真实能用的 |
[16:45] | No matter what you try and open, | 不管你打开哪个抽屉 |
[16:47] | there will be something in there. | 里面都会有东西 |
[16:49] | I do always like to point out | 我总是很喜欢指出 |
[16:50] | that things have expired in 2010. | 这些食物在2010年就过期了 |
[16:53] | They basically stocked this fridge | 基本上他们装满冰箱后 |
[16:55] | and then never looked back. | 就再也没去管了 |
[17:00] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[17:01] | Somebody had a party here over the weekend | 周末有人在这里开了场派对 |
[17:03] | and I guess took a notch out of the floor, | 把地板弄花了 |
[17:04] | 乔什·艾略特 布景师 | |
[17:05] | so I’m gonna get my best painter on it. | 我得出动最厉害的漆匠来修补 |
[17:08] | It’s Rod Stewart. | 这是歌手罗德·斯图尔特 |
[17:09] | I don’t know if you guys realize that. | 我不知道你们有没有认出来 |
[17:11] | This is tinted wax. | 这是有色蜡 |
[17:13] | Made for furniture, but it serves a purpose here. | 本身用于家具 但用在这里也很适合 |
[17:17] | 麦克·戴戈 漆匠领班 | |
[17:21] | I remember, at the time, I hate to admit it, | 我也不想承认 但我记得一开始时 |
[17:23] | but I hadn’t heard of the show. | 我根本没听说过这部剧 |
[17:26] | But my daughter was a huge fan, so she said, | 但我女儿是忠实粉丝 所以她说 |
[17:29] | “Dad, you better take this thing because it’s gonna go far.” | “爸 你最好接下这份工作 因为它会一路长红” |
[17:33] | 10 years later, and she was absolutely right. | 现在十年过去了 证明她当时说得很对 |
[17:38] | Five or less. Five or less. | 五分钟内开工 五分钟内 |
[17:40] | I’ll call you when the van’s here. | 货车到了我喊你 |
[17:42] | Today is a very jam-packed day. | 今天拍摄内容很满 |
[17:44] | What I call almost a full family day where I have every actor | 我称之为全家福日 所有演员都有戏份 |
[17:47] | except for the three Dunphy kids. | 除了邓菲家的三个孩子 |
[17:49] | 莱斯莉·梅 片场制片助理 | |
[17:49] | So it’s just one big domino dance around. | 所以会忙得不可开交 |
[17:51] | But I’ve been doing it long enough that I feel as calm | 但我已经从事这工作很久了 所以基本上 |
[17:54] | and cool as I possibly can doing it. | 我感觉很冷静 不会慌乱 |
[17:56] | – Thank you very, very much. – No problem. | -太谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[17:59] | Here’s your breakfast here. | 你的早餐 |
[18:01] | I had to drop off Ed’s breakfast. | 我得给艾德送早餐 |
[18:02] | He gets a fried egg on sourdough with lettuce, mayo, and cheese. | 他吃的是酸面包夹煎蛋 生菜 蛋黄酱和芝士 |
[18:07] | It’s been the same for nine years. | 九年来都没变过 |
[18:09] | Literally, everyone gets the same breakfast for nine years. | 真的 所有人九年来都是吃一样的早餐 |
[18:12] | Like, I had his backpack. | 我拿了他的背包 |
[18:14] | With the show ending, it’s a very heavy feeling, | 剧即将结束 我感觉很沉重 |
[18:16] | ’cause normally, it’s just a job, and you walk away. | 因为一般来说这只是份工作 做完就走 |
[18:20] | But even if we all come back as a crew together, | 但即使我们整个剧组一起回来 |
[18:23] | it will never be this. | 还是会不一样了 |
[18:25] | And a big part of that was them, so… | 其中很大一部分是因为他们 所以… |
[18:27] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 先生 |
[18:29] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:30] | Give me one second, guys. | 稍等一下哦 |
[18:32] | Be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[18:37] | Okay. Let’s just talk about the Mitch-Cam thing first. | 好 我们先讨论米奇和小卡的部分 |
[18:40] | Let’s talk about what worked and what didn’t. | 看哪些成功了 哪些需要调整 |
[18:44] | While I know all the writers | 虽然我知道所有编剧 |
[18:46] | have been thinking about the ending | 都一直在思考结局 |
[18:47] | 杰森·温纳 导演 | |
[18:49] | and dreaming about it and planning for it, | 幻想该如何结尾并作出规划 |
[18:52] | I do think that they’re in a place right now that is, | 我觉得他们此刻都有点惊慌失措 |
[18:58] | in a good way, panicky. | 但这是好事 |
[19:01] | The first joke, it feels like it’s, like — | 第一个玩笑 感觉… |
[19:03] | – I know. It feels weird. – Yeah. | -我知道 感觉有点怪 -是啊 |
[19:05] | “The clock is ticking, Cam.” | “时间不等人 小卡” |
[19:07] | I’m not sure it’s gonna get us a laugh out of that. Maybe. | 这句恐怕不能引人发笑 |
[19:09] | One of the benefits of this writers’ room | 我们编剧室其中一个优势就是 |
[19:11] | is so many of us have been there from the beginning. | 很多人都是从一开始就参与这个剧 |
[19:14] | We know each other so well, and we trust each other. | 我们对彼此很了解 也很信任 |
[19:18] | And we are a bunch of overachievers | 我们都是逼自己超越极限的人 |
[19:18] | 亚伯·希金博瑟姆 总制片人/编剧 | |
[19:20] | who wants A’s all the time. | 每次都想拿到满分 |
[19:22] | This writers’ room, year in and year out, | 这个编剧室 年复一年 |
[19:25] | broke 24 episodes a season. | 每季都写24集 |
[19:26] | 丹娜·瓦尔登 迪士尼电视部和ABC娱乐主席 | |
[19:30] | And that’s unheard of now. | 现在几乎没有这种事了 |
[19:31] | I mean, they’ve demonstrated that it can be done, | 他们证明了这是可以做到的 |
[19:34] | and you don’t sacrifice quality. | 也不用牺牲质量 |
[19:37] | Six minutes of sleep. | 只睡了六分钟 |
[19:39] | I think that’s okay — “I get six minutes of sleep.” | 我觉得还行 “我只睡了六分钟” |
[19:41] | And we worked hard to… | 我们非常努力 |
[19:44] | Not great, okay, but… | 不是特别好 还行 |
[19:45] | …keep pushing ourselves | 不断逼自己 |
[19:46] | into be more and more ambitious with episodes. | 让我们对每一集都越来越有野心 |
[19:50] | That’s where some of the most outrageous, | 某些最离经叛道 |
[19:51] | 斯蒂文·列维坦 总制片人/联合主创 | |
[19:53] | inventive things come from in a comedy room. | 最别出心裁的内容就是这样写出来的 |
[19:56] | “How fun for you. Cameron made a little mistake.” | “你一定开心死了吧 小卡说错话了呢” |
[20:01] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[20:01] | – You know, a door closes. – And a window opens. | -上帝关上一扇门 -就会给你打开一扇窗 |
[20:04] | But should we answer it? | 但是 你该去应窗吗 |
[20:06] | – You don’t answer windows. – Oh, how fun for you. | -没有”应窗”这个说法 -你一定开心死了吧 |
[20:08] | Cam made a little mistake. | 小卡说错话了呢 |
[20:12] | Our best episodes have come | 我们最棒的几集 |
[20:14] | from the writers having experienced something. | 都是源自于编剧自身的经历 |
[20:17] | And we start with that. | 我们从那开始着笔 |
[20:19] | We all revealed such awful stuff about ourselves, | 我们都暴露了自己极度糟糕的一面 |
[20:23] | our spouses, children, anything | 我们的伴侣 孩子们 一切 |
[20:26] | to come up with a story. | 就为了构思故事 |
[20:29] | Like, I remember pitching the episode where Mitch and Cam | 我记得提议那集 米奇和小卡 |
[20:31] | came out at the same time in the same outfit. | 同时穿着同样的衣服出来 |
[20:33] | You did it again? | 你们又撞衫了 |
[20:34] | My partner and I have done that thousands of times. | 我的伴侣和我经历过上千次 |
[20:37] | Lily, it’s time to play “Who Wore it Best?” | 莉莉 该玩”谁穿上更好看”的游戏了 |
[20:40] | I had to reveal | 我不得不承认 |
[20:42] | that once when I was a guest at a very close friend’s house, | 某次我去某位亲密朋友家里做客 |
[20:46] | I spilled red wine… on a carpet. | 把红酒 洒在了地毯上 |
[20:50] | My mom has to take an airplane pill | 我妈不得不在坐飞机时吃药 |
[20:50] | 莱恩·沃斯 监制/编剧 | |
[20:52] | in order to come visit me in California. | 才能飞来加州看我 |
[20:53] | She’s back East. | 她住在东海岸 |
[20:54] | And it makes her a little loopy. | 药让她精神恍惚 |
[20:56] | It’s time to take that special flying medicine Ronaldo gave us. | 该吃罗纳多专门给我们在航班上吃的药了 |
[20:59] | What does “Cuidado” Mean? | 这个”库达多”是什么意思 |
[21:01] | I think it means “Sleep tight.” | 好像是”安眠”的意思 |
[21:02] | – I don’t know. – Oh, well, cheers. | -我也不知道 -好吧 一口闷 |
[21:04] | Cuidado. | 祝您安眠 |
[21:05] | But we did an episode where Mitch and Cam | 我们写了一集米奇和小卡 |
[21:07] | take an airplane pill, but their flight is grounded. | 在飞机上吃药 结果航班停飞了 |
[21:10] | So they’re kind of roaming the airport on an airplane pill, | 所以他们在药物作用下在机场乱逛 |
[21:12] | which happened to us. | 那是我们的亲身经历 |
[21:13] | – I’m gonna follow you. – Yeah, okay. | -我就跟着你走了 -走着 |
[21:15] | And we actually lost my mom at one point. | 中间我们还把我妈弄丢过一阵子 |
[21:17] | I knew it. Instinct. | 我就知道 我直觉可准了 |
[21:18] | And we found her trying to buy handfuls of hats. | 后来我们发现她要买一大摞帽子 |
[21:21] | And so when we were breaking the episode, we were like, | 我们在写这一集时 就不断探讨 |
[21:24] | “What do you do on an airplane pill?” | “人吃了飞行用药后会做什么” |
[21:25] | And I said, “Well, I know you go and try to buy a ton of hats.” | 我说”我知道你会去买好多帽子” |
[21:34] | There’s a saying that’s been going around for a few years | 片场上这些年有句老话 |
[21:36] | that if you’re happy on set, | 就是 假如你在片场很开心 |
[21:39] | well, are you as happy as Eric on a Fizbo day? | 有没有艾瑞克演小丑菲茨宝时那么开心 |
[21:42] | ‘Cause that’s happy. | 因为那是真开心 |
[21:44] | I think this will be the last time. | 我觉得这是最后一次了 |
[21:46] | For sure. | 肯定是 |
[21:47] | This will be it for Fizbo. | 菲茨宝最后一次登场 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | How big is my face that I need this much moisturizer? | 我的脸是有多大 给我这么多润肤霜 |
[21:54] | Well, when we were shooting the pilot, | 在我们拍试播集的时候 |
[21:56] | I had said, you know, I had wanted to be a clown | 我说过 我一直想当小丑 |
[22:00] | and performed as a clown as a kid, | 我小时候演过小丑 |
[22:02] | and I had auditioned for | 我还去试镜过 |
[22:03] | Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey Clown College, | 玲玲马戏团 巴纳姆和贝利小丑学院 |
[22:06] | and Chris Lloyd was like, | 然后克里斯·劳埃德说 |
[22:07] | “Uh, we’re gonna need to see pictures of that.” | “你必须给我们看当时的照片” |
[22:10] | I didn’t realize it was gonna make it into the show. | 我没想到后来会写进剧里 |
[22:14] | Is that you, Uncle Cam? | 是你吗 小卡舅夫 |
[22:16] | No, I’m Fizbo the Clown! | 不 我是小丑菲茨宝 |
[22:17] | I don’t know who this Uncle Cam is, | 我不知道小卡舅夫是谁 |
[22:19] | but he sure sounds handsome, doesn’t he? | 但听上去他似乎很帅 不是吗 |
[22:21] | Howdy, life partner! | 你好呀 人生伴侣 |
[22:27] | I love putting the makeup on. | 我很喜欢化小丑妆 |
[22:29] | I love the costume. | 我喜欢小丑装扮服 |
[22:32] | There’s a line in the show where Cam says… | 小卡在剧里有句台词是 |
[22:35] | I’ve known I wanted to be a clown | “我立志想当小丑是从 |
[22:36] | since I found out clowns were just people with makeup. | 我发现小丑不过是人化妆扮成的开始的” |
[22:39] | That’s absolutely how I decided | 我艾瑞克·斯通斯特里特 |
[22:41] | Eric Stonestreet wanted to be a clown. | 就是那样立志想当小丑的 |
[22:44] | And I said, “Look, if I’m going to do this, | 然后我说”假如我要演小丑 |
[22:47] | it’s got to be right.” | 必须要演好” |
[22:49] | I want it the way I want it. | 我要按自己的方式演 |
[22:51] | Steve’s like, “You have control over the clown.” | 斯蒂夫说”小丑怎么演 由你说了算” |
[22:55] | There’s no need for a mirror if you’re on selfie mode. | 用自拍模式的话就没必要用镜子 |
[22:58] | That’s so not accurate. | 这话说得大错特错 |
[23:00] | I would be applying the makeup in a mirror. | 我会照着镜子上妆 |
[23:02] | Have you not seen an episode of “Fizbo the Clown”? | 你没看过《小丑菲茨宝》那集吗 |
[23:05] | – Have you watched any of the show? – I don’t remember. | -你从不看这部剧吗 -我不记得了 |
[23:08] | The notion that I had hung up the clown dream… | 想想看 我原本已经放弃了小丑梦 |
[23:13] | and it all came full circle. | 现在一切都圆满了 |
[23:15] | Okay, guys, hey, it’s me again. | 好了 各位 又是我 |
[23:16] | Now, remember when you’re applying makeup to the mouth region, | 记得在给嘴巴周围上妆的时候 |
[23:19] | you don’t want to overdo it. | 不要下手太重 |
[23:21] | You’re doing tricks, not turning them. | 我们只卖艺 不是要卖身 |
[23:25] | You know, I dreamed of being a clown in the circus. | 我过去梦想成为马戏团小丑 |
[23:28] | I never knew I would become a clown in the biggest circus of all. | 我从未想到我会成为最大的马戏团的小丑 |
[23:36] | For people that don’t know “Modern Family,” | 给没看过《摩登家庭》的观众介绍一下 |
[23:37] | what is the show about? | 这部剧讲的是什么 |
[23:38] | Well, “Modern Family” is about — | 《摩登家庭》讲的是 |
[23:39] | One minute. I was talking when you started. | 等一下 你开始回答时我还在讲话 |
[23:41] | – That’s my fault. – It’s okay. | -是我的失误 -没关系 |
[23:43] | Coming at me with the hard questions there right up front. | 一上来就问我这么难的问题 |
[23:46] | “Modern Family” is about… | 《摩登家庭》讲的是 |
[23:48] | These three different families | 三个不同的家庭 |
[23:49] | and how they live and interact with each other. | 以及他们如何生活 如何互动 |
[23:52] | They’re all going through their troubles and their phases. | 他们都要经历不同的难题和人生阶段 |
[23:55] | It’s just a really funny comedy, | 是一部很好笑的喜剧 |
[23:56] | and we’re all just going along for the ride, | 我们在这段旅程上一路同行 |
[23:59] | and it’s gonna be really cool. | 会很酷的 |
[24:00] | Okay, well, this is gonna be so funny. | 你听了肯定会觉得很好笑 |
[24:02] | Every job that I’ve worked on, I always get the hottest mom. | 我演的每部戏 都能分配到最性感的老妈 |
[24:08] | I always get the hottest mom. | 我总能分配到最性感的老妈 |
[24:12] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna play outside! | 我要出去玩 |
[24:18] | Going through the experience of growing up on a show, | 伴随着剧集成长的经历 |
[24:20] | and especially a show that is on for 11 years, | 特别是长达11年的剧集 |
[24:22] | is really difficult, but I was grateful | 真的很困难 但我很感恩 |
[24:25] | that I got to do it with Nolan and Rico and to have that bond. | 我可以和诺兰和瑞可一起成长 建立感情 |
[24:29] | But I do have to say, the couple years I had braces, | 但我不得不说 我戴牙套的那几年 |
[24:33] | those-those episodes are not really my favorite. | 我真的不太喜欢那几季 |
[24:37] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[24:38] | The distance between our houses is 2,443 miles. | 我们房子之间的距离是2443英里 |
[24:42] | Yeah, on some maps, it’s like this big. | 好吧 但在某些地图上 只有这么短 |
[24:45] | God, you’re stupid. | 天啊 你真蠢 |
[24:48] | I always say that “Modern Family” | 我总说《摩登家庭》 |
[24:50] | is professional home videos. | 就是专业家庭录像 |
[24:52] | So I know what I looked and sounded like when I was 10, | 我知道自己10岁时的声音和模样 |
[24:55] | when I was 15 to when I turned 20. | 15岁什么样 20岁什么样 |
[24:59] | And so, like, I had my first kiss on the show. | 我的初吻也是在剧里 |
[25:02] | Ever. | 真的初吻 |
[25:05] | It was the whole crew and the whole cast… | 剧组所有工作人员和演员都在 |
[25:08] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[25:09] | right there, and it was on-camera. | 他们就在边上 还都被拍下来了 |
[25:12] | Ruin the greatest moment of my life? | 把我人生中最美好的时刻毁掉吗 |
[25:14] | Thanks again, Mom. | 真是谢谢你了 妈 |
[25:16] | And the surprised becomes the surpriser. | 本应接受惊喜的人成为了惊喜制造者 |
[25:19] | This party had everything. | 这派对真是太精彩了 |
[25:22] | “Modern Family” was my first job, | 《摩登家庭》是我的第一份工作 |
[25:24] | my first audition. | 第一次试镜 |
[25:25] | Oh, my God. These cupcakes are so good. | 天啊 这小蛋糕真是太好吃了 |
[25:28] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[25:29] | I remember my first day on set. | 我还记得第一天去片场的情景 |
[25:31] | We saw you guys on “Modern Family.” | 我们在《摩登家庭》里看到你们了 |
[25:33] | – Yeah! – We watched it. | -是啊 -我们都看了 |
[25:35] | – Yeah. – I was so confused. | -是啊 -我当时好困惑 |
[25:37] | I was like, “This is a fake set, and these are all fake houses, | 我想着”这是假的布景 都是假的房子 |
[25:40] | so these must be fake people.” | 所以这些人肯定也是假的” |
[25:42] | I don’t know what I was thinking, but… | 我不知道我当时在想什么 |
[25:45] | Whenever I watch the episode “Caught in the Act”… | 我每次看《抓现行》那集时 |
[25:49] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[25:51] | No! | 不 |
[25:51] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[25:55] | It makes me realize how incredibly long the show has been on | 它都让我意识到这部剧已经播了这么久 |
[25:59] | and how much of a baby I was. | 我当时还是个小宝宝 |
[26:01] | – What were they doing? – Nothing. | -他们刚才在干什么 -什么都没干 |
[26:03] | Whatever it was, it looked like Dad was winning. | 不管是什么 看上去老爸要赢了 |
[26:06] | I remember at the time, like, | 我还记得在当时 |
[26:08] | not really realizing what I’m saying | 我其实不懂我在说什么 |
[26:10] | because I was so young and innocent. | 因为我是那么年幼天真 |
[26:13] | These jokes that flew over my head at the time. | 当时我根本听不懂那些笑话 |
[26:16] | Now I’m like, “Oh. Now I get that.” | 现在我会有种恍然大悟的感觉 |
[26:20] | My kids are now the age | 现在我自己的孩子们 |
[26:21] | that these kids were when they started. | 正是这些孩子们当年的年纪 |
[26:24] | Often, people say, “Oh, did you — have you taught those kids a lot?” | 人们常说”你是不是教会那些孩子很多东西” |
[26:27] | And I’m like, “No.” | 我会说”不是” |
[26:29] | They’ve taught me a lot. | 是他们教会了我很多东西 |
[26:33] | The kids really do truly mark | 孩子们真的标志着 |
[26:36] | how long the show has been in our lives and on television, | 这部剧在我们的生活中 以及电视上已经那么久了 |
[26:41] | specifically Nolan’s height literally marks it. | 特别是诺兰的身高 真的是个标志 |
[26:46] | Six months into the show, | 剧集开拍六个月后 |
[26:48] | I decided to make a height chart. | 我决定画个身高表 |
[26:51] | Luke, you can see here, 12 years old. | 你可以看到这里写着卢克12岁 |
[26:54] | Also, Ariel — Alex — is up here. | 艾丽尔 就是艾丽克斯 在这 |
[26:57] | And Haley is up here, as well. | 海莉也在这上面 |
[26:59] | And then Luke is way up here. | 然后卢克窜到了这 |
[27:01] | See, he started way down here at 12, | 最开始他12岁时是在这 |
[27:02] | and here he is a bunch of years later. | 然后好多年后到了这 |
[27:09] | I look at Ariel and Nolan, | 我看着艾丽尔和诺兰 |
[27:11] | and sometimes I want to wring their necks. | 有时我想勒住他们的脖子 |
[27:14] | And other times, I want to squish them until they die | 另外一些时候 我想捏爆他们 |
[27:17] | ’cause I love them so much, you know? | 因为我太爱他们了 |
[27:19] | They just really are like my little siblings, | 他们真的像我的弟弟妹妹一样 |
[27:22] | and so is Julie. | 还有朱莉 |
[27:24] | She’s been a big sister. | 她一直像我的大姐姐 |
[27:25] | She’s been a guardian angel at times. | 她有时是我的守护天使 |
[27:29] | When my fiancé proposed, | 我未婚夫向我求婚时 |
[27:32] | he asked my mom and dad for their blessing. | 他先是征得我父母的祝福 |
[27:35] | Then he also hunted down Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell | 然后他还去找到朱莉·伯温和泰·布瑞尔 |
[27:40] | and asked for their blessing. | 征得了他们的祝福 |
[27:42] | So… | 所以 |
[27:45] | they really, really are like my second set of parents. | 他们真的真的像我的第二对父母一样 |
[27:49] | – What? – Just love you so much. | -怎么了 -就是好爱你 |
[27:52] | – You’re making fun of me. – No, we’re not. | -你们在笑话我 -我们没有 |
[27:54] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[28:01] | “Modern Family.” | 《摩登家庭》 |
[28:03] | The gang is all here. | 全员到齐 |
[28:05] | There’s Justin. | 贾斯汀在这 |
[28:06] | Eric, Abraham, Julie, Joe. | 艾瑞克 亚伯拉罕 朱莉 乔 |
[28:11] | Half of my life has been spent on this show, | 我一半的人生都在演这部剧 |
[28:14] | and it’s become a huge part of who I am | 它已经成为我整个人的一部分 |
[28:17] | and the way that I define myself. | 以及我定义自己的方式 |
[28:20] | This set has always been so supportive, | 大家在片场总是支持彼此 |
[28:22] | through our best moments and our worst. | 度过最好的和最糟的时刻 |
[28:25] | We always really have been a family. | 我们一直都是真正的家人 |
[28:29] | I guess I’m in the denial stage. | 我想我还在否认的阶段 |
[28:31] | I think it hasn’t really dawned on me. | 我觉得我还没有实感 |
[28:33] | And then, like, as soon as the show ends | 然后等剧一完结 |
[28:35] | and gonna kick in, like, | 我马上就会有感觉 |
[28:36] | “I’m not-I’m not coming back to work at this place.” | “我不会再回到这里工作了” |
[28:39] | Like, I won’t-I won’t — | 我无法 无法… |
[28:41] | I don’t know — see all the people | 我也说不清 无法再见到这些人了 |
[28:43] | that I grew up with every single day. | 我成长过程中每天都和他们在一起 |
[28:44] | And I wish that | 我希望 |
[28:48] | I could go back and do it again. | 我还能回到过去再经历一遍 |
[28:52] | Smell my hair. | 闻闻我的头发 |
[28:53] | Just I want you to tell me what’s different about my hair. | 我想让你告诉我 我头发哪里不一样了 |
[28:54] | 杰西卡·埃尔伯姆 主发型设计师 | |
[28:56] | Or what it reminds you of. | 或是让你想起了什么 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:59] | Anything? | 想起什么了 |
[29:01] | I’m shocked if it doesn’t. | 你不知道的话我会很惊讶 |
[29:03] | Do it again. What’s it remind you of? | 再闻一次 想起什么了 |
[29:05] | It just smells like you. I don’t know. | 就是你平时的味道 我不知道 |
[29:07] | It’s Paris. | 是巴黎 |
[29:09] | It’s the shampoo I stole from the hotel in Paris. | 是我从巴黎的酒店偷回来的洗发水 |
[29:12] | I stayed at a different hotel, remember? | 我住在另一家酒店 记得吗 |
[29:14] | – Well, it’s still French. – Yeah. | -那也还是法国风情的 -是啊 |
[29:18] | Alright, guys. Let’s go. | 好了各位 开始吧 |
[29:23] | Alright, y’all, here we go. Camera’s going up. | 好了各位 摄像机准备好了 |
[29:25] | I’m gonna enter from where you’re standing. | 我从你站着的地方进来 |
[29:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[29:29] | Light up, roll sound, please. | 开始打光 收音 |
[29:30] | – Rolling. – And action! | -开始摄像 -开拍 |
[29:33] | You’re the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 毕竟你是我此生携手最久的人 |
[29:36] | Four husbands, three heart attacks, | 经历过四任丈夫 三次心脏病发作 |
[29:39] | and countless love affairs. | 数不清的情人 |
[29:41] | You’ve stood by me through it all. | 你却一直在我身边陪伴我 |
[29:43] | – You know, early on… – And we’ll always have Mitchell. | -起初… -而且我们还有米奇呢 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | the interesting thing, I think, | 我觉得有趣的是 |
[29:49] | was that I had no clue how to play the part. | 我当时根本不知道该怎么演这个角色 |
[29:52] | Because I thought, “I’ve never been this age before.” | 因为我觉得”我从未经历过这个年纪” |
[29:56] | When you get into your 60s, | 当你进入六十多岁 |
[29:58] | it’s like, “This is really foreign territory.” | 感觉就像”这简直是陌生领土” |
[30:01] | And I looked at Sofía Vergara, and I thought, | 当时我看着索菲娅·维加拉 我想着 |
[30:03] | “Who is gonna believe this?” | “谁会相信这种设定” |
[30:05] | – Oh, this must be your dad. – Her dad? | -这位是你老爸吧 -她老爸 |
[30:07] | – Yeah. – Uh, no, no, that’s funny. | -是啊 -不 不是 真搞笑 |
[30:08] | Actually, no, I’m her husband. | 怎么可能 我是她老公 |
[30:10] | Don’t be fooled by the, uh… | 别被外表给骗了 |
[30:13] | Give me a second here. | 稍等片刻 |
[30:14] | So, in the whole thing with Sofía, I just said to her, | 跟索菲娅一起演戏 我直接对她说 |
[30:17] | “Look you gotta help me out here. | “你得帮我一把” |
[30:18] | You have to actually act like you’re attracted to me.” | “你必须真的演出爱上我的样子” |
[30:23] | I didn’t have a problem pretending to be attracted to Ed. | 假装爱上艾德对我来说一点都不难 |
[30:26] | You know, and 11 years ago, he was, like, in his prime. | 11年前 他还正值壮年 |
[30:31] | For the record, I think you’re smokin’ hot. | 我声明一下 我觉得你超性感的 |
[30:34] | I would always look for Ed’s approval. | 我总会寻求艾德的认可 |
[30:37] | Like, every time I would do something, | 比如我每次演了些什么 |
[30:39] | I would, like, look at him. | 我就会去看他的反应 |
[30:40] | You know, ’cause I’m not really — | 因为我不是太… |
[30:42] | Well, now — I guess now, after 11 years, | 现在演11年了 |
[30:44] | now I can say I’m an experienced actress. | 我敢说自己是个富有经验的女演员 |
[30:46] | But 11 years ago, I wasn’t. | 但11年前 我并不是 |
[30:48] | You know, I started acting very late in my life. | 我是年纪很大了才开始演戏的 |
[30:50] | You don’t say, “Happy birthday.” | 不能特意说”生日快乐” |
[30:51] | – Okay. – We come in with the argument. | -好 -我们吵着走进来 |
[30:53] | “Give me the chess set. We’re gonna settle this right now. | “把棋盘拿来 我们现在就来分个高下 |
[30:55] | Right now, let’s go,” and as you walk by him, | 现在就去比 走” 然后当你经过他时 |
[30:57] | – go, “Happy birthday, Phil!” – Oh, okay. | -你再顺口说”生日快乐 菲尔” -好的 |
[30:58] | And it was amazing to see Ed help Rico | 而看到艾德帮助瑞可时感觉很美好 |
[31:02] | and to see Rico, like, learn all that and blossom. | 再看到瑞可能学会 并茁壮成长 |
[31:06] | – How you doing, Rico? – Good. | -你还好吗 瑞可 -很好 |
[31:09] | You gonna do the Benihana thing again soon? | 你什么时候要给我们展示一下铁板烧师傅的功夫 |
[31:11] | Soon enough, soon enough, yeah. | 很快很快 会有那时候的 |
[31:13] | Ed, you know, he took me under his wing from the very beginning | 艾德 他从一开始就很罩着我 |
[31:16] | and showed me the ropes. | 手把手教我怎么演 |
[31:18] | Sometimes I may not have hit the right joke | 有时候我可能笑点表达不对 |
[31:20] | or I was having trouble with some word, | 或者有些台词说不好 |
[31:23] | and Ed would bring me aside, and he’d go, | 艾德就会把我拉到一边 然后跟我说 |
[31:24] | “Okay, let’s work with it. Try it like this.” | “好 我们练习一下 试试看这么说” |
[31:27] | And then it would kind of go back and forth, back and forth. | 然后我们会不停地反复练习 |
[31:29] | And then, you know, he would look at the director | 直到最后 他会看向导演 |
[31:31] | and wink at him like, “He’s ready. Let’s do this.” | 对他眨个眼说道”他准备好了 来拍吧” |
[31:34] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我不可能做到 |
[31:35] | What he taught me, I still… | 他所教导我的一切 我… |
[31:36] | We can hug. We’re family. | 我们可以拥抱好吗 我们是家人 |
[31:38] | …bring into work every day. | 每天来工作时都铭记在心 |
[31:40] | I’ll try to make you proud. | 我会努力让你们以我为傲 |
[31:41] | You already have! | 你已经做到了 |
[31:44] | And action! | 开拍 |
[31:45] | Welcome to your nightmare. | 欢迎来到你的梦魇 |
[31:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:51] | Did I hear Gloria say, “Ho ho ho”? | 我刚才听到歌洛莉亚说”嚯嚯嚯”了吗 |
[31:53] | She said, “Ho ho ho.” | 她说了”嚯嚯嚯” |
[31:54] | That was what set me off. | 然后我就忍不住笑场了 |
[31:57] | “Ho ho ho”! | “嚯嚯嚯” |
[31:58] | Sofia, when she messes up, is the funniest thing. | 当索菲娅出错的时候 那真是最好笑的了 |
[32:01] | You need to make this right with Shorty. | 你得跟小短解开误会 |
[32:03] | You need you tendy more nifeen. | 你得去$%^&** |
[32:08] | – Sofia. – Honey, she’s had a few drinks. | -索菲娅 -亲爱的 她多喝了几杯 |
[32:10] | When you dream about la blouto mamoose… | 当你梦到$%^&* |
[32:13] | What did you say? | 你刚说了什么 |
[32:14] | We make fun. | 我们会开玩笑 |
[32:15] | Is the mouse in your mouth? | 老鼠钻进你嘴里了吗 |
[32:17] | And then we get up and keep going again. | 然后我们会振作起来继续拍下去 |
[32:19] | – I said it wrong again? – Oh, yeah. | -我又说错了吗 -是的 |
[32:21] | – Poultice. – You said it wrong every time. | -药糊 – 你每次都念错了 |
[32:23] | – Every time. – It’s getting worse. | -每次 -越来越糟糕了 |
[32:24] | You do know that. | 你自己也知道 |
[32:29] | “Welcome to your nightmare. | “欢迎来到你的梦魇 |
[32:31] | Ho ho ho.” | 嚯嚯嚯” |
[32:34] | Quiet, quiet. Funny times. | 安静安静 搞笑时间到 |
[32:39] | It’s important when people bend over to make farting noises. | 当别人弯腰时 发出放屁的声音是很重要的 |
[32:41] | Every day, he goes into a fetal position, | 每天 他都会摆出婴儿的姿势 |
[32:44] | sucking his thumb, saying, “acting’s hard.” | 吸着自己的大拇指 然后说”演戏好难啊” |
[32:47] | – Acting’s hard. – Acting is so hard, you guys. | -演戏好难 -演戏超难啊 各位 |
[32:50] | – You have a lot to think about. – It’s so hard. | -你得考虑好多东西 -真的好难 |
[32:52] | I work so hard. | 我工作真是太辛苦了 |
[32:56] | To portray a gay couple in a stable, | 扮演一对感情状况稳定的同性伴侣 |
[32:58] | loving home with a daughter, | 带着一个女儿住在有爱的家中 |
[33:00] | what is the significance of that? | 这对你们来说有何重大意义 |
[33:02] | It means a lot to both of us. | 对我们两个而言都意义重大 |
[33:04] | I mean, I think that growing up | 我觉得在成长过程中 |
[33:06] | as someone who was looking for role models on television, | 我是个试图在电视上找到榜样 |
[33:08] | not necessarily finding them, | 却没有找到的人 |
[33:09] | I love that we can be that to kids now. | 我很高兴我们可以变成当代孩子们的榜样 |
[33:12] | It smells like eternal love. | 闻起来像永恒的爱 |
[33:15] | – Mitch and Cam… – Oh, oh, a pet daughter. | -米奇与小卡 -宠物女儿 |
[33:17] | …were this very regular couple… | 是一对非常平凡的情侣 |
[33:20] | There you go. | 给 |
[33:21] | – …trying to raise a kid… -Ha-ha. | -努力把孩子拉拔大 -哈哈 |
[33:23] | …and dealing with the stresses that that put on them. | 还要一边面对加在他们身上的那些压力 |
[33:26] | Lily was up all night because she didn’t have Bunny, | 莉莉因为没有小兔兔所以整晚没睡 |
[33:30] | which means that we were up all night | 这意味着我们也整晚没睡 |
[33:31] | because she didn’t have Bunny. | 就因为她的小兔兔丢了 |
[33:34] | God, she must’ve cried for — How long was it, Cam? | 天啊 她哭了足足有… 她哭了多久来着 小卡 |
[33:38] | Cam, Cam. | 小卡 小卡 |
[33:40] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:41] | The fact that they also wove in the story | 而编剧在剧情中加入了 |
[33:44] | of Jay’s inability to accept his own son… | 杰无法接受自己亲生儿子性向的设定 |
[33:46] | – What? – I’m sure you made it very easy | -什么 -我敢肯定你一定 |
[33:48] | for Mitch to come out of the closet. | 让米奇很”轻松”就能出柜了吧 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[33:52] | I feel like that’s a relationship | 我感觉那种亲子关系 |
[33:53] | that a lot of people can really relate to. | 是很多人都能找到共鸣的 |
[33:55] | – Mitch, get over here. – Now? | -米奇 过来 -现在吗 |
[33:56] | Well, I feel weird. | 我感觉这好怪啊 |
[33:57] | What are you waiting for, a box of chocolates? | 你还在等什么 等我先给你一盒巧克力吗 |
[33:59] | Let’s do this. | 赶紧的吧 |
[34:00] | My dad had a lot of complications with me being gay | 我父亲对于我是同性恋的事心情很复杂 |
[34:03] | and can look at that character like Jay | 观众可以看到杰这样的角色 |
[34:04] | and be like, “I understand what he’s going through.” | 然后感觉”我能懂他现在的心情” |
[34:07] | And it gave me a lot of empathy for my father. | 那让我也能体谅我父亲的心情 |
[34:09] | It gave my father a lot of empathy for me. | 也让我父亲对我的心情有所感同身受 |
[34:11] | It’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我看过的最感人的事情了 |
[34:14] | If that’s how much it impacted just these two people, | 如果这就能对这两个人产生那么大的影响 |
[34:17] | I can only imagine how much it impacted the rest of the world. | 那这对全世界能造成多大的影响啊 |
[34:21] | The “Modern Family”cast is gearing up | 《摩登家庭》的演员们正准备好 |
[34:22] | for the biggest wedding event of the season. | 迎接本季最大的婚礼 |
[34:25] | Quartet, quartet, quartet! | 四重奏 四重奏 四重奏 |
[34:26] | Cam and Mitchell finally say “I do.” | 小卡与米奇终于说了”我愿意” |
[34:29] | See? | 你看 |
[34:30] | He’s not — He’s the one that’s not ready. | 他才… 他才是还没准备好的那个人 |
[34:33] | Do I walk you down the aisle? | 我该牵你走红毯吗 |
[34:35] | Does someone throw a bouquet? | 会有人丢新娘捧花吗 |
[34:36] | I mean, I’m just saying, I don’t know how this stuff plays out | 我就是想说 我不知道怎么跟俱乐部的朋友们 |
[34:39] | with my guys from the club. | 解释这一切啊 |
[34:40] | This — This isn’t about them. This is about you. | 这… 这跟他们没关系 是你的问题 |
[34:42] | You are the one that’s uncomfortable here. | 你才是无法接受这一切的人 |
[34:44] | Fine, I admit it. This whole wedding thing is weird to me. | 行 我承认 男男婚礼对我来说太怪了 |
[34:48] | 摩登家庭婚礼 米奇与小卡大日子内幕 “我们愿意” | |
[34:48] | The wedding episode was probably the pinnacle | 婚礼的那集大概是整个拍摄过程中 |
[34:52] | of this whole experience for me. | 给我最大惊喜的一集吧 |
[34:53] | It’s a portrayal that broke barriers, | 它描述了足足一整年的抗争 |
[34:55] | taking place a full year before the Supreme Court | 在最高法院不停地争取后 终于突破万难 |
[34:58] | legalized gay marriage in all 50 states. | 同性恋婚姻终于在美国全境合法化了 |
[35:01] | About to start, Dad. | 老爸 马上要开始了 |
[35:02] | You should probably take your seat. | 你应该去就座了 |
[35:04] | Actually, I thought you and I would take a little walk. | 其实我觉得我应该陪你走两步 |
[35:06] | We really had a wedding | 我们举办了一个真的婚礼 |
[35:08] | that happened to be filmed and put on a sitcom. | 只是过程刚好被拍摄下来放进了一部情景喜剧 |
[35:10] | And they gave it the space that it needed emotionally for us. | 制作组给它的空间 也足以令我们投入情绪 |
[35:14] | And I think it really plays out in those scenes. | 我觉得那几幕中能看到我们投入的心血与感情 |
[35:18] | Thank you all for being here on this happy occasion. | 感谢大家出席今天这欢乐的活动 |
[35:21] | We’re gathered here today to join two amazing people. | 我们今日团聚一堂 见证两位良人 |
[35:25] | Cameron, do you take Mitchell to be your husband? | 卡梅隆 你愿意接受米奇为你的丈夫吗 |
[35:28] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[35:29] | Mitchell, do you take Cameron to be your husband? | 米奇 你愿意接受卡梅隆为你的丈夫吗 |
[35:32] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[35:33] | Then by the powers vested in me by the state of California, | 根据加州政府赋予我的权力 |
[35:37] | I am privileged to pronounce you spouses for life. | 我很荣幸在此宣布你们将成为对方人生的伴侣 |
[35:41] | You may now kiss your husband. | 你们现在可以亲你们的丈夫了 |
[35:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[35:56] | – We’re married. – Yeah, we did it. | -我们结婚了 -没错 真的结了 |
[35:58] | – Yeah? – So your mark for your dancing is right there. | -怎么了 -跳舞时 你站位的标记在这里 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:03] | Tape. This is my wedding ring. | 胶带 这是我的婚戒 |
[36:05] | I’ve already lost some weight since I’ve been married. | 从成婚那一刻到现在 我已经瘦了一些了 |
[36:10] | You know, I’m a woman from the South | 我是个来自传统南方的女人 |
[36:11] | and the granddaughter of a Baptist preacher, | 还是一名浸信会牧师的孙女 |
[36:13] | and I’m gay, and where I came from in my family, | 我是同性恋 但对我的家庭来说 |
[36:17] | it wasn’t okay to be gay. | 这是不可接受的 |
[36:19] | And now I’m on this show | 而我正在制作的剧 |
[36:20] | that literally changed our relationship. | 改变了我们之间的关系 |
[36:23] | It changed the way they thought about it. | 它改变了他们对同性恋这件事的看法 |
[36:24] | It went to now this is just mainstream, | 现如今 同性恋成了主流 |
[36:28] | and it was acceptable, | 这是可以接受的事情 |
[36:29] | and it was on people’s hearts and lips, | 大家都可以接受并谈论 |
[36:31] | and everybody can see themselves in a character, | 而每个人都可以在剧中的角色身上看到自己的影子 |
[36:34] | and they talked about it at their church, | 大家会在教会里讨论 |
[36:35] | and it just helped transform my family. | 这帮助改变了我的家庭 |
[36:43] | I can’t even imagine how it’s gonna be | 我都无法想象 |
[36:45] | to be part of this world where “Modern Family” has happened | 身处一个《摩登家庭》是真实存在的世界 |
[36:48] | but I don’t get to see those people everyday. | 但我不能每天都见到那些人 会是什么样的了 |
[36:51] | For example, I was at a table read a few weeks ago, | 举个例子 几周前的一次读本会 |
[36:54] | and I came across the line, | 我有句台词 |
[36:55] | “Let’s all just enjoy each other wh–“ | “趁还有机会 好好享受彼此的陪….” |
[36:58] | See, now I’m crying just saying it. | 你看 我一说就会哭 |
[36:59] | “Let’s all just enjoy –” Oh, God. | “趁还有机会…” 我的天啊 |
[37:03] | “Let’s all just enjoy each other why we — while we still can,” | “趁还有机会 好好享受彼此的陪伴吧” |
[37:06] | and I just burst into tears at the table read because I — | 我当时在读本会上就疯狂爆哭了 因为… |
[37:09] | I had been burying a lot of that emotion, | 我心底压下去了许多感情 |
[37:12] | and I-I just wasn’t ready to deal with it. | 而我还没准备好要面对它们 |
[37:15] | And it sort of all just came rushing at me, and… | 但在那一刻 它们突然向我奔涌而来 而我… |
[37:18] | We really have been through so much together as a unit, | 我们真的以一个家庭的身份经历过好多 |
[37:22] | and we have been each other’s support system. | 我们成为了彼此的支柱 |
[37:24] | That’s just what family does. | 家人就是这样 |
[37:32] | Every sound stage at Fox has a plaque by the entrance door | 福克斯的每个摄影棚入口都有一个牌匾 |
[37:36] | that shows all the great shows that were filmed on that stage. | 上面写着这个棚里拍摄过的所有好剧 |
[37:37] | 克莱尔·本奈特 制作设计师 | |
[37:39] | And currently, “Modern Family” is there, | 目前《摩登家庭》也被刻在了上面 |
[37:41] | but we don’t have an end date etched in. | 但是上面还没刻上结束的年份 |
[37:45] | So we’re waiting for that day fairly soon | 所以我们都在等着 |
[37:47] | where that’s gonna get chiseled into that plaque. | 很快那天就会到来 结束日期被刻上牌匾 |
[37:51] | So, it’s the final table read. | 这是最后一次读本会 |
[37:53] | I’m here, finally! | 我终于来到这里了 |
[37:56] | Welcome to the table read, buddy. | 欢迎你首次来到读本会啊 小兄弟 |
[37:57] | Yeah! It’s my first… | 太好了 这是我的第一次 |
[37:59] | Oh, your first table re– …but the last table read. | 这是我的首次 也是最终的读本会 |
[38:00] | The first table read, but… | 首次读本会 但… |
[38:02] | Hey, guys, I’m Nolan. I play — I play Luke. | 大家好 我是诺兰 我扮演卢克 |
[38:06] | We’ve come full circle. It’s exactly the same. | 我们完成了一个大循环 这一切都还是一样 |
[38:10] | Alright, let’s go. | 好啦 准备开始啦 |
[38:11] | Here we are at the 250th episode of “Modern Family.” | 我们来到了第250集《摩登家庭》 |
[38:21] | Let the man with the golden voice take it away. | 让有黄金嗓音的那个男人来开场吧 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:26] | Act 1, interior Dunphy house, living room, morning. | 第一幕 邓菲家内部 客厅 早晨 |
[38:29] | Mitchell, Cam, and Lily are… | 米奇 小卡与莉莉… |
[38:31] | I never expected that I was gonna be part | 我从没料到我能成为 |
[38:33] | of something this good and special. | 这么美好与特别的剧中的一份子 |
[38:37] | I complain all the time. | 我整天都在抱怨 |
[38:38] | I don’t understand, why can’t they write like “Law & Order”? | 我不懂 为什么他们不能写成像《法律与秩序》一样 |
[38:41] | Why can’t we go forever like “Law & Order”? | 为什么我们不能像《法律与秩序》一样一直播下去 |
[38:44] | I don’t understand it. Why? | 我不懂 为什么不能 |
[38:45] | Why do we — Why do we have to end? | 为什么我们… 为什么我们要结束 |
[38:51] | Come here. It’s okay. | 过来抱抱 没事的 |
[38:56] | 11 years ago, we were all feeling so lucky | 11年前 我们大家都觉得很幸运 |
[38:59] | just to have a steady job. | 能够有一份固定的工作 |
[39:00] | And 11 years later, here we are. | 而11年后 我们走到了今天 |
[39:03] | We’ve been through very high moments, | 我们一起经历过巅峰 |
[39:06] | and we’ve been there for each other | 我们也在彼此经历低谷时 |
[39:09] | at the lowest moments of our lives. | 互相陪伴鼓励着对方 |
[39:10] | It’s just so hot in here. | 这里面好热啊 |
[39:12] | My eyeballs are sweating. | 我的眼球在冒汗 |
[39:14] | They’re just pumping in pollen. It doesn’t — | 他们往这里面喷了很多花粉… |
[39:16] | It’s allergy season, guys. | 是过敏的季节啊 各位 |
[39:18] | Ty’s had children since we’ve been doing the show. | 泰在拍摄过程中有了小孩 |
[39:21] | I’ve gotten married. | 我也结了婚 |
[39:23] | There’s been breakups. There’s been health scares. | 有人经历了分手 也有人患过大病 |
[39:25] | I mean, we really have been through so much together as a unit, | 我们以家族的身份一起经历过了好多事情 |
[39:29] | and we have been each other’s support system. | 我们也一直扶持鼓励着彼此 |
[39:31] | I’ve watched my children | 我看着我的孩子们 |
[39:33] | get through most of elementary school. | 差不多念完小学 |
[39:36] | I have buried my cousin. | 我也经历了表亲的离世 |
[39:40] | I have gone through a divorce on this show. | 我在拍摄过程中跟以前的伴侣离了婚 |
[39:45] | And this has been a place for me to come. | 而这里一直是我可以得到安慰的地方 |
[39:50] | So, if this is my best job, I’ll take it. | 如果这就是我最棒的工作 我愿意接受 |
[40:01] | I think it’s just beyond all of our wildest dreams. | 我觉得这一切超乎了我们每个人最疯狂的想象 |
[40:06] | The experiences we’ve had, the friendships, | 这一切的经历 彼此之间的友谊 |
[40:10] | the family that has… been born here on this lot. | 在这摄影棚里出生的这个大家庭 |
[40:19] | The title is prophetic. | 剧名非常有前瞻性 |
[40:21] | It’s been a modern family. | 这真是摩登[当代]家庭 |
[40:23] | There’s dysfunction in a family. | 家庭中有失调的部分 |
[40:25] | There’s a lot of love in a family. | 也有很多的爱意 |
[40:27] | But what the show has always been about… | 但这部剧一直以来最中心的思想就是 |
[40:28] | Cast, go towards Rico! | 大家朝瑞可那里过去 |
[40:30] | …is they come back together ’cause they love each other. | 大家会因为爱着彼此而重新凝聚在一起 |
[40:34] | Come on! | 都过来 |
[40:35] | And that’s what it’s felt like all this time. | 而这就是一路上我们心里的感受 |
[40:38] | Alright, does everyone see a camera lens? | 好了 大家都看到相机镜头了吧 |
[40:42] | I’ve never had anything like this go away. | 我从来没有经历过这样的告别 |
[40:46] | So I don’t know what it’s gonna feel like. | 所以我不知道会有什么样的感受 |
[40:50] | I want to just live this moment. | 我只想好好感受这个当下 |
[40:52] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[40:59] | We all are gonna go on and do our own things, | 我们都将向前迈进 开始做自己的事情 |
[41:02] | so it’s reasonable to say | 所以我可以合理猜测 |
[41:04] | I may not see some of these people for a long time. | 我可能会有好长一段时间看不到其中一些人 |
[41:08] | Some of the crew I may never see again. | 拍摄团队的某些人我可能再也见不到了 |
[41:11] | You develop 120-, | 在这11年的过程中 |
[41:14] | 130-some different interpersonal relationships with people | 你发展了大概120段 130段 |
[41:18] | over the course of 11 years. | 跟不同人之间的情谊 |
[41:21] | And then to say… | 然后有一天… |
[41:24] | you know, “Thank you, and… | 你得跟对方说”谢谢你 |
[41:29] | …goodbye.” | 再见” |
[41:31] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 准备开始 |
[41:32] | Lock it and roll sound, please. | 锁定镜头 收音 |
[41:34] | Rolling. | 开拍 |
[41:47] | Ow. Okay, let’s try that again. | 好痛 好 我们重来一次 |
[41:48] | – No, you’re always silly. – No, you’re always silly. | -不 你一直傻兮兮的 -不 你才一直傻兮兮的 |
[41:51] | Oh my God. What’s wrong with me. | 天啊 我这人是不是有病啊 |
[41:53] | What was that noise? | 那是什么怪声啊 |
[41:54] | Silence club service. | 服务人员 肃静 |
[41:59] | Get it right in there. | 直接喷他脸上 |
[42:00] | You can’t do it. You can’t do it. | 你肯定做不到 你肯定做不到 |
[42:02] | You won’t do it. | 你不会那么做的 |