时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | No one is around. Again. | 又再次所有人都不在了 |
[00:06] | Is it just me or people have been avoiding us lately? | 是我多心 还是大家最近都在躲我们 |
[00:09] | I get it, twins are a ton of work. | 我能理解养双胞胎真的很辛苦 |
[00:11] | But Haley and Dylan ask us to help out a lot. | 但海莉和迪兰太经常叫我们帮忙了 |
[00:14] | Maybe we’re both just loopy from sleep deprivation. | 或许是我们因为缺觉而有点神志恍惚 |
[00:17] | I don’t even remember making this cup of tea. | 我都不记得泡过这杯茶 |
[00:20] | It’s fine, I’ll just jog with them. | 没事 我跟他们一起去慢跑吧 |
[00:22] | Don’t push yourself too hard on that run. | 你跑步别把自己逼得太狠 |
[00:24] | Please. You know who you’re talking to? | 拜托 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[00:26] | Why does everyone always ask me that? | 为什么大家总是问我这个问题 |
[00:31] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[00:32] | – Are they gone? – Yes. | -他们走了吗 -是的 |
[00:34] | Okay, who’d like to help me with a magic trick? | 好了 谁想来当我的魔术助手 |
[00:38] | Alex. Great. | 艾丽克斯 好极了 |
[00:39] | Now, uh, take this dove — | 你拿着这只鸽子 |
[00:41] | Try not to rile her up. | 别激怒它 |
[00:42] | She’s about to spend the better part of an hour in my pants. | 它将在我的裤子里待上近一个小时呢 |
[00:57] | Until now, we haven’t had the best of luck with renters. | 到目前为止 我们遇到的租客普遍都比较糟心 |
[01:01] | So, when you said you were a cat person on your application… | 你在申请表上说 你是个喜欢猫的人… |
[01:06] | Oh, oh, that’s — that’s just my watch. | 那 只是我手表的反光而已 |
[01:08] | But then Brad and Paul moved in, and it was like | 但后来布拉德和保罗搬来了 那简直就像 |
[01:11] | the perfect friend couple showed up at our front door. | 自动送上门的完美夫夫朋友 |
[01:14] | And you wanted to stop renting completely after the cat lady. | 在那个”猫女”之后 你还不想再出租了 |
[01:17] | I just — I couldn’t listen to her scream every time she took a bath. | 我无法忍受她每次洗澡时发出的嚎叫 |
[01:21] | I can’t believe how much we have in common. | 我简直不敢相信我们竟然有这么多共同点 |
[01:23] | Daughters the same age, you both played football. | 女儿同龄 你们也都玩橄榄球 |
[01:26] | You know, an ex-teammate of mine is a coach for the Chargers. | 我的一个前队友现在是洛杉矶闪电队的教练 |
[01:29] | He can get us right on the field. | 他可以弄到离球场超近的票 |
[01:31] | You just have to watch where you stand, | 不过你看的时候得小心站位 |
[01:32] | ’cause you could end up under a wide receiver. | 因为近到可能会被飞扑的外接手压到 |
[01:34] | Okay, stop selling! I’m in! | 好了 别再推销了 我同意了 |
[01:35] | They even pre-paid for six months. | 他们甚至预付了六个月的租金 |
[01:38] | That means they’ll be here till Christmas. | 那意味着他们会一直住到圣诞节 |
[01:40] | We can include them in our Secret Santa! | 我们可以邀请他们一起玩秘密圣诞老人游戏 |
[01:41] | Oh, it would be nice not to get Lily again. | 可以逃过收莉莉礼物也挺不错的 |
[01:45] | The Duke… | 杜克[约翰·韦恩] |
[01:49] | becomes a uke… | 变成了尤克[里里] |
[01:53] | becomes a Luke. | 再变成卢克 |
[01:56] | Dad, that was amazing! | 爸 这太神奇了 |
[01:58] | Amazing that I think a hacky parlor trick | 神奇的是 我竟然认为这种垃圾小把戏 |
[02:00] | is gonna cut it at SCARB. | 有资格出现在南加房宴上 |
[02:01] | You heard me right, Alex — SCARB! | 你没听错 艾丽克斯 南加房宴 |
[02:04] | The Southern California Area Realtors’ Banquet | 南加州地区房地产经纪人盛宴 |
[02:06] | is the biggest event of the year | 对南加州地区的房地产经纪人来说 |
[02:07] | for Southern California Area Realtors. | 是年度最盛大的活动 |
[02:09] | The other events — SCARL, | 其他一些活动 比如南加协宴 |
[02:11] | SCARD, SCARP, SCARG, SCARF — | 南加联宴 南加会宴 南加群宴… |
[02:14] | t-they’re fine, but SCARB, it’s — it’s the show. | 也挺好的 但南加房宴 才是业内的顶级盛会 |
[02:18] | I performed at last year’s SCARB, | 我在去年的南加房宴上表演了 |
[02:19] | and — and I did well. | 我表现得挺好的 |
[02:23] | Too well. | 好过头了 |
[02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:25] | Wait, was there someone else who wanted to say thank you? | 等等 还有人要说谢谢吗 |
[02:28] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[02:30] | Puff wanted to say thank you. | 蓬蓬也想说声谢谢 |
[02:33] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[02:37] | When you were underwater for nine minutes, | 你在水下憋了9分钟时 |
[02:39] | I almost broke the glass myself! | 我都想亲自砸缸救人了 |
[02:41] | You have got to come back next year. | 你明年一定要接着来表演 |
[02:44] | Well, I guess I could, uh… | 我想我可以 |
[02:47] | …get behind you on that. | 在你身后 支持你这话 |
[02:51] | I don’t know how I did that. | 我都不知道我是怎么做到的 |
[02:53] | For the last year, | 去年一整年 |
[02:54] | I haven’t paid for a drink in any Realtor bar in California. | 我去加州任何房产经纪人酒吧 就没花钱买过酒 |
[02:57] | I’ve never known that kind of adulation. | 我从未见识过那种奉承 |
[02:58] | If I blow it tonight, it all goes away. | 如果我今晚演砸了 这一切就都没了 |
[03:01] | I’m just another bum walking into Brokers | 我就成了又一个走进中介酒吧的流浪汉 |
[03:03] | paying for my own Long Escrow Iced Tea! | 要自己掏钱买”长托管冰茶” |
[03:05] | Dad, I’m on the short list for this NASA job. | 爸 我现在很有希望拿到太空总署的这份工作 |
[03:08] | I just need to finish these forms, | 我需要填好这些表 |
[03:09] | but I — I swear to you, it really was great. | 但我发誓 你刚刚的表演真的很棒 |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:14] | And I am a tough audience. | 我可是个很难取悦的观众 |
[03:16] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[03:17] | It’s not like I’m fooled by simple misdirection. | 我可不会被简单的误导欺骗 |
[03:20] | I told Janice I’m 21. | 我跟珍妮丝说我21岁了 |
[03:22] | I’m pretty sure she’d break up with me | 我很确定 如果让她发现 |
[03:23] | if she found out I wasn’t even legal yet. | 我还没到法定年龄 肯定会跟我分手 |
[03:25] | Then she asked if I’d buy wine for dinner tonight. | 然后她问我能不能为今晚的晚餐买瓶红酒 |
[03:29] | Mind moving your thumb… | 能把手指移开吗 |
[03:30] | Alexandra? | 亚历桑德拉 |
[03:33] | That’s what that’s short for? | 原来二姐的名字全名是这样啊 |
[03:45] | So sweet of you to take them to the park. | 你愿意带他们去公园 真是太好了 |
[03:47] | Just make sure they’re someplace shady. | 不过记得一定要找阴凉处 |
[03:48] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[03:51] | It’s amazing how well you’ve been doing | 你靠售卖家族祖传辣酱发家致富 |
[03:53] | selling Aunt Miranda’s hot sauce. | 发展得这么好 真是太棒了 |
[03:55] | I don’t want to tell you | 我都懒得跟你提 |
[03:56] | how much money I have lost trying to sell it over here. | 我试图在这边卖那个辣酱亏了多少钱 |
[03:59] | I wouldn’t mind having an exact figure — | 我倒是不介意知道一下具体亏损数额… |
[04:01] | I can’t believe that you guys are already engaged! | 我简直不敢相信你们已经订婚了 |
[04:04] | Where did you guys meet? | 你们是在哪里认识的 |
[04:05] | On the street where I sell my artwork. | 在我卖画的那条街上 |
[04:07] | One day, she let me paint her. | 有一天 她让我给她画像 |
[04:09] | She became my muse. | 她成了我的灵感女神 |
[04:11] | I am so happy for you, Sonia. | 我真是太为你开心了 桑娅 |
[04:12] | Finally, you found the love that you deserve. | 你终于找到你值得拥有的真爱了 |
[04:16] | It’s great seeing you being supportive of Sonia for — | 我很高兴看到你这么支持桑娅… |
[04:19] | She’s an idiot. | 她是个白痴 |
[04:20] | He’s obviously a gold digger, | 那男的明显是个傍大款的 |
[04:21] | and I’m going to prove it to her. | 我要向她证明这点 |
[04:23] | How do you know he’s a gold digger? | 你怎么知道他是个傍大款的 |
[04:24] | He’s a starving artist, she has money. | 他是个穷困潦倒的画家 她是个富婆 |
[04:27] | Do you really think that someone young and beautiful like that | 你真觉得像他那么年轻又好看的人 |
[04:29] | is gonna fall in love with a rich, older person? | 会爱上一个年纪大很多的有钱人吗 |
[04:32] | Never happens. | 永远没可能的 |
[04:34] | I hear what I’m saying, and we’re fine. | 我听出我这话里的意思了 我们之间没事 |
[04:39] | When Sheryl McCray comes in, | 等谢丽尔·麦克雷进来时 |
[04:41] | pay for her coffee with this. | 用这张卡给她的咖啡买单 |
[04:44] | Sheryl McCray, Powerhouse real-estate developer. | 谢丽尔·麦克雷 强大房地产开发商 |
[04:47] | I’ve been trying to land her closet business for years, | 我多年来一直希望他们把衣柜业务交给我们来做 |
[04:50] | but it’s impossible to get a meeting. | 但无论如何就是约不上她 |
[04:52] | This article, though, | 但是 这篇文章写了 |
[04:54] | says where she buys a latte every Saturday at 10:00. | 她每周六早上十点买拿铁的地点 |
[04:57] | Today, I’m gonna buy that latte, we’ll get to talking, | 今天 我要给她买杯拿铁 |
[05:01] | and before you know it, | 然后我们就开始聊天 不知不觉 |
[05:02] | she’ll be buying a latte closets. | 她就会”拿铁”衣柜的订单到我手里 |
[05:05] | Sheryl McCray? | 谢丽尔·麦克雷吗 |
[05:06] | Matthew Kang, Kang Cabinets. | 马修·康 来自康氏橱柜 |
[05:08] | Would you have just two minutes to, uh, sit dow– | 能给我两分钟的时间坐下来… |
[05:09] | Are you serious? | 你有没有搞错 |
[05:11] | I’m not gonna do business with someone | 我不会和你这种 |
[05:13] | who interrupts me in a coffee shop | 居然打断我单独和我孩子 |
[05:15] | while I’m trying to enjoy a few precious moments | 以及孩子的保姆在咖啡店 |
[05:17] | of alone time with my child. And her nanny. | 享受美好时光的人做生意 |
[05:20] | I think she’s wet. | 我觉得她尿湿了 |
[05:22] | Change of plans, big spender? | 计划有变吗 土豪 |
[05:26] | Ohh! Really? An emergency? | 真的吗 紧急情况吗 |
[05:28] | Well, I guess I could — | 我想我能 |
[05:29] | Relax. They don’t need help with the babies. | 放松 他们不需要帮忙带孩子 |
[05:31] | Luke has them. | 卢克带着呢 |
[05:32] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:33] | Ugh. Let’s get rid of this bad reminder, huh? | 赶紧把这破杂志丢一边 |
[05:35] | Oh, I know that lady. | 我认识她 |
[05:37] | What? How? | 什么 怎么认识的 |
[05:38] | Oh, Mommy and Me class at my yoga place, | 在瑜伽房的”妈妈和我”课上认识的 |
[05:39] | she’s there every week. | 她每周都在那 |
[05:40] | Oh, in fact, it’s starting in half an hour. | 正好 再过半个小时就要开始了 |
[05:43] | Think I’m gonna grab the kids and go do my thang. | 我该带着孩子过去上课啦 |
[05:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:46] | I haven’t spent any time with those little ragamuffins. | 我都没好好和这俩小家伙待过呢 |
[05:48] | Why don’t you let me take ’em? | 让我带他们去吧 |
[05:49] | – But I kind of wanted to take– – Oh, take the help! | -但我有点想 -接受帮助吧 |
[05:52] | Don’t be a hero, super mom, huh? | 别逞英雄啦 超级妈妈 |
[05:56] | Is it me, or is your mom acting weird? | 是我觉得 还是你们也觉得你妈有点怪 |
[05:58] | No. No! | 不不 |
[06:00] | Don’t you ev– | 不要 你这个 |
[06:02] | Your cue is “Cadabra”! | 听到咒语再出来 |
[06:09] | We made kale smoothies. We wanted to share. | 我们做了甘蓝冰沙 分一些给你们 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Oh, no! We’re intruding. | 不好意思 我们好像打扰你们了 |
[06:14] | You’re throwing a big pancake brunch. | 你们在举办薄饼早午餐会呢 |
[06:17] | Where is everyone? | 其他人呢 |
[06:18] | Uh, this is just for us. | 这只是我们自己吃的 |
[06:21] | – What’s this? – Art project for school. | -这是什么 -学校的艺术项目 |
[06:23] | I just grabbed something out of the trash | 我就随便从垃圾里找了个东西 |
[06:25] | and threw glitter glue on it. | 然后粘了点闪光胶水 |
[06:26] | Got a 70. | 就得了70 |
[06:28] | She knows that’s out of 100, right? | 她知道总分是100吧 |
[06:29] | Vera went through a Found Art phase. | 薇拉正在处于艺术发现阶段 |
[06:31] | This is, um… | 这是 |
[06:33] | This is the Michelangelo’s David | 这是她用塑料做的 |
[06:34] | that she made out of plastic. | 米开朗基罗的大卫像 |
[06:36] | Recycled plastic. | 再生塑料 |
[06:38] | We only get one planet, let’s take care of it. | 我们只有一个星球 我们要保护它 |
[06:41] | Guess someone’s never heard of the moon. | 看来有人没听过月球 |
[06:43] | Oh, hey, speaking of art, you’re so lucky | 说起来艺术 你们太幸运了 |
[06:46] | to live right around the corner from the museum. | 住这里离博物馆那么近 |
[06:48] | Who was your favorite artist in the postimpressionist show? | 后印象派展览里谁是你们最喜欢的艺术家 |
[06:51] | I mean, gun to my head? | 非要我说的话 |
[06:52] | I would say… | 我会说 |
[06:54] | Gauguin, perhaps? | 高更[再去]吗 |
[06:55] | To the exhibit? Yes. In a heartbeat. | 去展览吗 当然 想都不用想 |
[06:57] | Uh, you know, actually, I’m thinking about going today. | 事实上我想今天过去 |
[06:59] | Would you guys care to join? | 你们要一起吗 |
[07:00] | Oh, I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[07:02] | but I promised this one we’d go on a canyon hike. | 但我答应这位要一起峡谷徒步 |
[07:05] | Once an underwear model… | 他曾经是内衣模特 |
[07:06] | A couple International Male covers | 为了赚医学院的学费 |
[07:08] | to pay for medical school, | 上过几次《国际男性》的封面而已 |
[07:09] | he’ll never let me forget it! | 他一直提 |
[07:11] | Okay, we should go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[07:13] | Oh! Unless, did you want to join for the hike? | 或者你们想一起去徒步吗 |
[07:15] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m — I’m running the Santa Monica stairs | 不好意思 我今天下午 |
[07:18] | this afternoon, so… | 要去爬圣塔莫尼卡台阶 所以 |
[07:19] | Oh. It’s Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[07:20] | If they don’t see me there, they get worried. | 大家伙儿看不到我会着急的 |
[07:22] | And thank you for the yummies. | 谢谢你们的冰沙 |
[07:24] | They sure are! | 真的好好喝 |
[07:26] | Oh, no. | 一点也不好吃 |
[07:28] | So, um, I didn’t know you were a museum lover. | 我都不知道你喜欢博物馆呢 |
[07:31] | Oh, well, yeah, before you and I started dating, | 在咱俩开始约会之前 |
[07:33] | I used to go to the museum all the time. | 我总是去博物馆 |
[07:34] | I’m not blaming you, of course. | 当然 我不是在怪你 |
[07:37] | You know that the Hollywood Wax Museum | 你知道好莱坞名人蜡像博物馆 |
[07:38] | isn’t an actual — | 不是真正的… |
[07:39] | Okay, what about you, Rocky? | 你呢 猛男洛奇 |
[07:40] | You get winded taking towels upstairs. | 你拿毛巾上楼都气喘吁吁 |
[07:43] | Well, that’s because after we met — not blaming you — | 是因为遇到你之后 不是怪你哦 |
[07:45] | um, I sort of — I tapered off a little bit. | 我有点 我逐渐不爬了 |
[07:48] | To focus on the relationship. | 为了专注于咱俩的感情 |
[07:50] | But this is good. | 但这样很好啊 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Us getting back to our roots. | 我们重拾初心 |
[07:54] | You know, enjoy the museum. | 享受博物馆 |
[07:55] | – Yeah, enjoy your run. – I will. | -享受你的跑步 -我会的 |
[07:57] | You haven’t, by chance — | 或许你还没… |
[07:58] | They’re still in the box. | 他们还在盒子里 |
[07:59] | – Back of the closet? – Uh-huh. | -橱柜后面吗 -是的 |
[08:02] | How come you never let me play with that thing? | 你怎么从来没让我玩过那个东西 |
[08:04] | This “thing” medaled in three different Air Expos, Manny. | 这东西可在三个航空展上获过奖 曼尼 |
[08:08] | It’s not a toy. | 它可不是玩具 |
[08:09] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:10] | That’s Sonia’s fiance, right? | 这是桑娅的未婚夫 对吧 |
[08:12] | It says he’s from one of the richest families in Colombia. | 据说他来自哥伦比亚最富有的家族 |
[08:14] | I knew the guy was all right. | 我知道那家伙不错的 |
[08:16] | Oh, I see. Being rich makes you “all right.” | 我明白了 有钱就是不错 |
[08:18] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[08:19] | Your mom thought he might be a gold digger. | 你妈以为他可能是来傍大款的 |
[08:20] | And by the way, unlike you, I grew up working-class. | 而不像你 我可是成长于工薪阶级家庭 |
[08:23] | Oh, please. The only blue collar in this house | 得了 这个家里唯一的蓝领[项圈] |
[08:25] | is the bedazzled one on your purebred French bulldog. | 就是你纯种法斗脖子上的亮晶晶项圈 |
[08:28] | She was going through a depressed period. | 她最近挺抑郁的 |
[08:29] | You’re only as happy as your least happy child, Manny. | 孩子情绪的最低处 决定了父母开心的上限 |
[08:32] | I’m just saying, I’ve never seen you | 我只是说 我从没见过 |
[08:33] | show much interest in someone who didn’t have money. | 你对没钱的人感兴趣 |
[08:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 胡说 |
[08:36] | Hey, buddy! Come on, take a load off. | 老兄 过来歇歇吧 |
[08:38] | – Have a drink with us. – Oh, thank you, sir. | -一起喝一杯 -谢谢你先生 |
[08:41] | I know what it’s like to put in a hard day’s work. | 我知道辛苦工作一天是什么感觉 |
[08:44] | Jay Pritchett, by the way. | 杰·普里契特 顺便一提 |
[08:45] | Yes, we’ve met many times. | 知道 我们见过很多次了 |
[08:47] | Remember, a couple years ago, I loaned you money for a cab? | 记得吗 几年前 我借给你打车钱 |
[08:49] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对啊 |
[08:52] | Ay, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[08:53] | She’s not after our money. | 她不是为了我们的钱 |
[08:55] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[08:56] | She has money! Lots of it. | 她有钱 很有钱 |
[08:58] | And I’m marrying this woman. | 我要娶这个女人 |
[09:00] | I’ll see you for the wedding next week. | 我们下周婚礼见 |
[09:02] | Ay, next week? | 下周 |
[09:04] | That’s very quick. | 真快啊 |
[09:06] | I don’t want to give Sonia a chance to change her mind. | 我不想给桑娅改变想法的机会 |
[09:08] | I’m sure you don’t. | 我肯定你不想 |
[09:10] | You can’t marry my sister. | 你不能娶桑娅 |
[09:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:13] | Two words. | 英文两字 |
[09:14] | Maybe one, with a hyphen. | 带连字符也可以算一个字 |
[09:16] | Gold digger. | 傍大款 |
[09:17] | I’ve always hated to see people | 我很讨厌看到人 |
[09:19] | take advantage of others in that way. | 以这种方式占别人便宜 |
[09:21] | I can’t let that happen here. | 我不能让这种事发生在我家 |
[09:23] | But doesn’t your sister have a lot of money? | 但桑娅不是很有钱吗 |
[09:25] | Would you be that quick to marry her if she didn’t? | 如果她没钱 你会那么快就和她结婚吗 |
[09:30] | Hey, have you seen Nestor? | 你有看到涅斯托尔吗 |
[09:32] | I sent him off. | 我把他送走了 |
[09:33] | Nobody’s taking anyone’s money today. | 今天没人会拿别人的钱了 |
[09:36] | Oh, I didn’t need that much from him. | 我不需要他给我很多钱 |
[09:37] | I just need to reshoot the end of my thesis film. | 我只需要重新拍摄我的电影结尾 |
[09:39] | The special effects are weak, and Prague was clearly faked. | 特效很差 布拉格一看就是假的 |
[09:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[09:44] | Nestor. His family’s loaded. | 涅斯托尔 他家很有钱 |
[09:46] | I looked him up. | 我查了他的资料 |
[09:48] | He’s a Berellez? | 他是贝瑞勒兹家族的吗 |
[09:50] | They own a soccer team, 12 hotels, | 他们手里有一支足球队 十二家酒店 |
[09:52] | and five judges! | 还有五个法官 |
[09:56] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[09:57] | Well, I don’t care if you want to buy 10,000 closets. | 我不在乎你是否想买一万个壁橱 |
[10:00] | I’m not at work. | 我没上班 |
[10:01] | I am trying to bond with my child…ren. | 我想和我的孩子… 们共处 |
[10:04] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:07] | So sorry about that. It’s just — Ugh. | 实在抱歉 只是 |
[10:09] | People are constantly trying to sell me, | 总是有人要给我推销产品 |
[10:11] | and it is not always appropriate, you know? | 但真的不是所有时刻都合适谈生意 你懂吗 |
[10:14] | I hear that. | 完全理解 |
[10:15] | Mommies, mommies. | 妈妈们 妈妈们 |
[10:17] | Gary. | 盖理 |
[10:19] | Let’s start with a deep hip stretch. | 让我们从臀部拉伸开始 |
[10:22] | I find this class hard enough. How do you do it with twins? | 我觉得这门课好难 你怎么还能带双胞胎上 |
[10:25] | Well, uh, it’s nothing compared to the babies | 在难也没有处理工作上 |
[10:27] | I got to juggle at the office, huh? | 那些巨婴还难啊 |
[10:29] | I know that feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[10:30] | Now up and down, a little deeper. | 上下运动 更深一些 |
[10:33] | You know, there’s a baby-friendly tapas place | 有个欢迎婴儿的小吃店 |
[10:36] | Atticus and I go to after, if you ladies are up for it. | 阿迪克斯和我一会去 你们愿意可以一起来 |
[10:40] | I don’t think it’s time to bond, Gary, | 我觉得现在不是交朋友的时刻 盖里 |
[10:41] | and I’m pretty sure you had to sue to get in here. | 而且我挺确定你是告了这里才让你进来的 |
[10:43] | He did. And up. | 他有 向上 |
[10:45] | We had to settle. And down. | 我们不得不和解 向下 |
[10:47] | So, what kind of closets do you make? | 你们做什么样的衣橱 |
[10:49] | Because I actually need — | 因为我其实需要 |
[10:50] | You know what? Would it be okay if we did this after class? | 我们下课再说可以吗 |
[10:52] | It’s just, I get no time with them. | 只是 我平常没时间和他们在一起 |
[10:55] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[11:03] | Oh. Hey. How were the steps? | 爬台阶怎么样了 |
[11:04] | Uh…so — so great. So tough. | 很好 很辛苦 |
[11:07] | Uh, love the burn. | 喜欢燃烧卡路里的感觉 |
[11:08] | What’s up with the hat? I can barely see your eyes. | 帽子怎么回事 我都看不到你的眼睛了 |
[11:09] | Uh, same old eyes. | 还是一样的眼眸 |
[11:11] | I’m just gonna go ahead and, um — | 我只是要去 |
[11:13] | Why is there a Wilson logo on your forehead? | 为什么你的额头上有电影里排球的标志 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. Must be the hat. | 我不知道 肯定是帽子上的 |
[11:17] | Nobody’s buying it. | 没人会买账的 |
[11:18] | Just skip to the part where you tell us the truth. | 直接跳到告诉我们真相的部分吧 |
[11:20] | Fine. I-I never made it to the stairs, okay? | 行吧 我没爬楼梯 |
[11:23] | I got distracted. | 我分心了 |
[11:34] | I’m a fraud. Happy? | 我是骗子 开心了吗 |
[11:36] | I never even made it to the stairs. | 我甚至都没去楼梯那儿 |
[11:38] | Don’t even know where they are. | 甚至都不知道在哪里 |
[11:39] | You know, I can’t say I’m — | 我不能说我 |
[11:40] | I’m not a tad bit disappointed in you, Mitchell. | 我对你一点都不失望 米奇尔 |
[11:42] | It’s just a little lonely going on this journey | 只是独自踏上这段自我提升的旅程 |
[11:44] | of self-improvement all by my– | 我有点孤单 |
[11:45] | – What is that? – Hmm? What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[11:47] | What — What part of the museum did you get this from? | 你从博物馆哪里弄到这个的 |
[11:50] | Uh, well, apparen– | 很显然 |
[11:51] | obviously, you’re not… | 很显然 你不熟悉 |
[11:53] | familiar with Matisse’s feather…period. | 马蒂斯的羽毛时期 |
[11:55] | Did you maybe get this across the street from the museum? | 你是不是在博物馆对面弄到的 |
[11:58] | Hmm? No. | 不是 |
[11:59] | ‘Cause if you had, you’d have a distinctive and sparkly… | 如果是的话 你会有一个与众不同 |
[12:02] | hand stamp! | 闪闪发光手背印章 |
[12:04] | I-I just need one ticket. | 我只需要一张票 |
[12:05] | Oh, my God, you guys, let’s hurry! | 大家快点 |
[12:07] | Hurrying where? | 快点去哪里 |
[12:08] | Uh, there’s a retrospective — | 有个回顾展 |
[12:09] | “Cher in the ’70s: Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.” | “七十年代的雪儿: 吉普赛人 流浪汉和小偷 |
[12:13] | You went without me? | 你丢下我自己去了 |
[12:14] | What do we always say? | 我们一直怎么说的 |
[12:16] | Every Cher experience should be | 每次看雪儿的经历都应该是 |
[12:19] | – a shared experience. – Shared experience. | -共同的经历 -共同的经历 |
[12:21] | I’m — I’m sorry, Mitchell. | 我很抱歉 米奇尔 |
[12:23] | If I could turn back time — | 如果我能让时光倒流 |
[12:26] | Knock knock! | 敲敲 |
[12:27] | Give — Give me the feather. | 把羽毛给我 |
[12:28] | No, put the feather in your cap. | 不 把羽毛放在你的帽子里 |
[12:30] | Hey, just checking in. How was the museum? | 只是来看看 博物馆怎么样 |
[12:31] | Oh, so great. Sit down! | 非常好 请坐 |
[12:33] | Cam was actually about to tell us | 小卡本来正想告诉我们 |
[12:36] | what he learned about Picasso. | 他对毕加索的了解 |
[12:37] | Oh, I know so little about him. | 我对他知之甚少 |
[12:39] | Well, it — it turns out he was born, um… | 原来 他是出生在 |
[12:44] | in the wagon of a — of a traveling…show. | 巡回表演的马车上 |
[12:47] | His mother, poor thing, | 他的妈妈 真可怜 |
[12:48] | she was forced to dance for all — | 她被迫为大家跳舞 |
[12:51] | You want me to teach you how to play bridge? | 你想让我教你打桥牌吗 |
[12:52] | – Sure. – I need a new partner. | -当然 -我需要一个新玩伴 |
[12:55] | I keep beating the computer. | 我和电脑玩总是赢 |
[12:56] | Listen, we want to invite you guys | 我们想邀请你们 |
[12:58] | to a dinner party tonight. | 来参加今晚的晚餐聚会 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you guys are gonna love Xander and Mateo. | 你们会很喜欢赞德和马特奥的 |
[13:01] | They just finished an ultramarathon in Mozambique, | 他们刚在莫桑比克跑完超级马拉松 |
[13:03] | where they’re lecturing. | 他们也在那办讲座 |
[13:04] | And to build up an appetite, | 为了暖身开胃 |
[13:06] | we play sprinting charades. | 我们玩短跑猜谜 |
[13:07] | Yeah, and, uh, this silly version of Celebrity | 还有一个搞笑版本的明星游戏 |
[13:10] | using only characters from Dickens. | 只用狄更斯小说中的角色 |
[13:13] | That sounds so fun. | 听起来真有趣 |
[13:13] | We’ll be-We’ll be right back. | 我们失陪一下 |
[13:14] | We were just fanning out some celery on a platter. | 我们正在用大浅盘把芹菜摆成扇形 |
[13:20] | Okay, I want them gone. | 我想让他们走人 |
[13:21] | Even if you mean kill them, I’m in. | 哪怕你是指杀死他们 我也同意 |
[13:23] | I mean, what are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:24] | Spend the next six months with our drapes closed, | 像胡娇脸颊填充物掉下来后那样 |
[13:26] | like Pepper after one of his cheek implants fell? | 羞得整整六个月都不拉开窗帘吗 |
[13:28] | Speaking of Picasso. | 他那歪脸还真是毕加索画风 |
[13:30] | How are we supposed to get out of this? | 我们怎么才能脱身 |
[13:32] | Move out west. | 搬到西边去 |
[13:34] | That’s what those towns are for — disappearin’. | 那些小镇就是为了人间蒸发用的 |
[13:36] | We live a mile from the ocean. What town? | 咱家离海边就一千六百米 哪来的小镇 |
[13:38] | What’s wrong with me? | 我脑子有病吗 |
[13:39] | I am so stupid! | 我太蠢了 |
[13:41] | Sweetie, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[13:43] | She beat me, and she never even played before! | 她赢了我 这还是她第一次玩 |
[13:47] | I’m such a loser! | 我真是个废物 |
[13:52] | Is she okay, or…? | 她还好吗 |
[13:54] | Vera has this thing | 薇拉总是这样 |
[13:55] | where she needs to be perfect all the time. | 不能每件事都做到完美她就抓狂 |
[13:57] | You know, the only reason we moved to this neighborhood | 我们搬到这个社区的唯一原因 |
[13:59] | was so we could be closer | 就是住在这里 |
[14:00] | to this accelerated school she got into. | 离她被录取的精英学校更近 |
[14:03] | Maybe we need to reconsider the move? | 或许我们该重新考虑这个决定 |
[14:06] | Naturally, we’ll pay for all six months. | 当然 我们还是会付这六个月的钱 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 好的 |
[14:09] | We should go talk to her. | 我们该去和她聊聊 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 大伙 |
[14:11] | I was looking forward to that celery. | 我本来很期待一起吃芹菜 |
[14:13] | I could really use a cheat day. | 我今天就想吃这些高热量的 |
[14:16] | Vera?! | 薇拉 |
[14:17] | Lily, how — | 莉莉 你怎么 |
[14:19] | I set up my mirror so I could see her cards. | 我把镜子放在那就能看到她的牌了 |
[14:21] | I had to! | 我别无选择 |
[14:22] | I couldn’t stand her making me feel bad about myself. | 她总让我感到低人一等 我受不了了 |
[14:25] | No, no, I get it. | 不 我理解 |
[14:26] | I’m not sure they don’t enjoy making people feel inferior. | 感觉他们好像也不介意让别人感到低人一等 |
[14:29] | Which is something you guys could never do. | 你们俩就永远不会让人感到低人一等 |
[14:34] | Wait, did she just say | 等等 她是不是说 |
[14:35] | that we could never make people feel inferior | 我们永远不会让人感到低人一等 |
[14:37] | because we’re so inferior ourselves? | 因为我们自己也不是什么人上人 |
[14:39] | But cleverly wrapped in a compliment to avoid detection? | 但用夸奖的语气说出来 让人不易察觉 |
[14:42] | In other words, the perfect gay zinger? | 也就是说 完美的基佬损人方式 |
[14:43] | Well, she may not finish high school, | 她或许不能高中毕业 |
[14:45] | but she will hold her own at any Tony party | 但她在任何托尼奖派对都不会吃亏 |
[14:46] | – the rest of her life. – Yeah, she will. Yeah. | -这辈子都不会 -没错 不会吃亏 |
[14:49] | I’m really sorry to hear that, | 听你这么说我很遗憾 |
[14:50] | but honestly, if your wife left you | 但说实话 要是你妻子离开你 |
[14:53] | just because you missed her birthday — | 只是因为你错过了她生日 |
[14:54] | To drive you to the airport. | 是为了开车送你去机场 |
[14:55] | I heard him, Manny. Thank you. | 我听到了 曼尼 谢谢 |
[14:57] | you’re probably better off without her. | 或许没有她你会过得更好 |
[14:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:01] | I only wish I had something nicer to wear | 我只希望今晚去参加儿子的婚礼 |
[15:02] | to our son’s wedding tonight. | 能有件好衣服穿 |
[15:04] | You know, you and I are about the same size. | 要知道 咱俩的尺寸差不多 |
[15:06] | Why don’t you borrow my tux? | 不如我把燕尾服借给你 |
[15:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:09] | I insist. | 你一定要穿 |
[15:10] | In fact, I want to give you something else. | 并且我还想另外给你样东西 |
[15:12] | Your plane? | 你的飞机 |
[15:13] | Uh, no, I was reaching for my wallet. | 不 我只是在拿钱包 |
[15:15] | You know, to give you that money I s-still owe you for the cab. | 为了还欠着你的出租车钱 |
[15:18] | I’ve admired this plane | 自从那次在房顶 |
[15:19] | ever since I fell off the roof getting it for you. | 帮你拿飞机时摔下来 我就一直很喜欢它 |
[15:21] | I’m so touched and honored. | 我好感动 好荣幸 |
[15:22] | Well, actually — | 其实 |
[15:23] | He fell off the roof. | 他从房顶摔下来了 |
[15:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | Enjoy. | 尽情玩 |
[15:31] | I will name her Roberta. | 我要叫它萝伯塔 |
[15:34] | It’s a boy plane. | 那飞机是带把的 |
[15:40] | I feel like I got the buckles wrong. | 我好像把粘扣粘错了 |
[15:42] | Does this straitjacket look right on me? | 你觉得我穿这紧身衣看起来正常吗 |
[15:43] | More and more. | 越来越合你了[精神病人也穿] |
[15:45] | Dad, I love you, | 爸 我爱你 |
[15:45] | but I don’t have time for another magic trick. | 但我没时间再陪你练其他魔术了 |
[15:48] | I can’t find my ID, | 我找不到我的证件 |
[15:49] | and I need a copy of it for this NASA job, | 而申请太空总署的工作需要复印件 |
[15:51] | and my application has to be mailed by 5:00. | 我的申请表必须在五点前寄出去 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. Can I help you look? | 真抱歉 要我帮你找吗 |
[15:56] | This is hopeless. | 太让人绝望了 |
[15:57] | Unless there is some way to jump the line | 除非有办法能在邮局和车管局 |
[15:59] | at both the post office and the DMV, | 不用乖乖排长队 |
[16:01] | and the only way to get to either of them at this hour | 而这个时间能顺利开车到这两个地方 |
[16:04] | is to drive in the carpool lane. | 只有走拼车专用道 |
[16:05] | We’re ba-a-ck! | 我们回来了 |
[16:07] | Oh, my God! I missed you so much! | 我的天 我好想你们 |
[16:10] | Oh, I got this. You look so tired. | 交给我 你看起来好累 |
[16:13] | But I’ve been napping all day. | 可我睡了一天了 |
[16:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:16] | Can I at least smell their heads?! | 至少让我闻闻他们的头吧 |
[16:19] | Nestor? | 涅斯托尔 |
[16:20] | Hi. It’s Gloria Pritchett again. | 又是我 歌洛莉亚·普里契特 |
[16:22] | Please call me back. | 拜托你给我回电话 |
[16:23] | I need to explain. | 我需要解释 |
[16:25] | This was all a big mistake. | 这都是一个大误会 |
[16:27] | Nestor, where are you, my love? | 涅斯托尔 你去哪了 我的爱人 |
[16:30] | Ay, no. | 不 |
[16:32] | Sonia… | 桑娅 |
[16:34] | I have very bad news to tell you. | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[16:36] | Let me get Nestor. He’s my rock. | 让我先叫涅斯托尔过来 他是我的精神支柱 |
[16:38] | Nestor! | 涅斯托尔 |
[16:39] | Ay, what happened to my independent sister | 我那个独立的妹妹哪去了 |
[16:42] | that I admired so much because she needed no man? | 我是那么崇拜她 因为她不需要男人 |
[16:44] | Where…is he? | 他在哪里 |
[16:46] | Well, I thought he was a gold digger, | 我以为他是来傍大款的 |
[16:48] | so I chased him out. | 所以我把他赶走了 |
[16:50] | You did what?! | 你说你干了什么 |
[16:51] | But the silver lining is that you still have all your money! | 塞翁失马焉知非福 好歹你的钱还在啊 |
[16:54] | What money? I don’t have any money! | 什么钱 我有个屁钱啊 |
[16:57] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[16:58] | The money from the hot-sauce business that you’re doing so well. | 辣酱生意红火 你不是赚了很多钱吗 |
[17:01] | No, it was all a lie. | 没有 那全是谎言 |
[17:02] | I just didn’t want him to be suspicious. | 我编来让他不会怀疑我别有居心 |
[17:04] | Look, I’m wearing aluminum earrings! | 看 我戴的是铝制耳环 |
[17:06] | They’re turning my ears green! | 我的耳朵都要戴发绿了 |
[17:09] | It took me two years to land that rich, beautiful moron. | 我用足足两年才钓上这个有钱帅气的傻逼 |
[17:13] | Where am I going to get that kind of money?! | 我还能去哪里找到这样的大款啊 |
[17:18] | Oh, I tripped! | 哎哟 我被绊倒了 |
[17:19] | Someone call a lawyer! | 快来个人帮我找律师 |
[17:21] | You didn’t trip. | 你才没被绊倒 |
[17:22] | Yes, I did! Look! | 有的 就是有 你看 |
[17:23] | Uh, the floor is all wet. | 地上都是湿的 |
[17:25] | Sonia, that didn’t work at the Princess Cruise ship, | 桑娅 这招在豪华游轮上不好使 |
[17:28] | and it’s not going to work here. | 在我这也不会有用 |
[17:30] | Every time I try to get my life together, | 每次我想好好过日子 |
[17:33] | you always ruin it for me. | 你就总是要搞破坏 |
[17:34] | You owe me a rich husband. | 你欠我一个有钱老公 |
[17:36] | I’ll find you one. | 我再给你找一个就是了 |
[17:37] | There are plenty of old, rich men around here | 这里多得是又老又有钱的男人 |
[17:40] | that would do anything that you say. | 愿意当你的爱情奴隶 |
[17:41] | Some of them can still hear. | 某些老男人还有听力呢 |
[17:43] | Oh. Who’s this? | 这位是谁啊 |
[17:45] | He’s, um… | 他是… |
[17:48] | He’s the best hedge guy in town. | 全城搞树篱[对冲基金]最牛逼的人 |
[17:50] | Congratulate him. He just got a new plane. | 快恭喜他吧 他刚入手一架飞机 |
[17:54] | Ohh. A hedge guy. | 搞对冲的啊 |
[17:55] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[17:56] | And how did you get started in that business? | 那你是怎么进入这行的呢 |
[17:59] | I bought the clippers. | 我买了剪子[快艇队] |
[18:02] | And where are you going, dressed so nice? | 你穿得这么帅是要去哪里吗 |
[18:04] | A wedding. | 去参加婚礼 |
[18:05] | Ohh, I love weddings. | 我好喜欢婚礼啊 |
[18:07] | Would you like to accompany me? | 能有幸请你陪我一同参加吗 |
[18:08] | I would love to! | 乐意之至 |
[18:10] | And can we take your plane? | 能坐[带]你的飞机去吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然啊 没问题 |
[18:14] | Why is our gardener wearing your tuxedo? | 为什么我们家的园丁穿着你的燕尾服 |
[18:17] | Why is Nestor gone? | 为什么涅斯托尔不在了 |
[18:19] | Let me lock the door first. | 让我先去把门锁上 |
[18:22] | Gloria! You ruined my life again! | 歌洛莉亚 你又毁我人生 |
[18:26] | Is this your ring? | 这是你的戒指吗 |
[18:28] | It is! | 是的 |
[18:32] | Is this your sock? | 这是你的袜子吗 |
[18:34] | It is. | 是的 |
[18:38] | Is this…your card? | 这是… 你的牌吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t remember! | 我忘了 |
[18:42] | Now everything is where it belongs. | 现在所有东西都物归原处 |
[18:45] | Except for this candle, which obviously belongs… | 除了这根蜡烛 它应该是被放在… |
[18:50] | …on the piano! | 钢琴上 |
[18:52] | – Oh, my God! – What?! | -天啊 -什么 |
[18:54] | You’re right. It’s like I want to fail! | 是的 感觉我就是来丢人的 |
[18:57] | Dad, stop being crazy. Your act is great! | 老爸 你别瞎说 你的表演超赞啊 |
[18:59] | It’s a flat finish, which means it’s a flat act. | 结尾平淡就表示这是个无聊的表演 |
[19:02] | It’s obviously two candles. | 很明显是有两根蜡烛啊 |
[19:04] | I put the second one over there while I was distracting you | 我是趁你们分心的时候把第二支放过去的 |
[19:06] | by throwing a card into that stupid grape. | 就是把牌射进这蠢葡萄那会儿 |
[19:10] | We’re home! | 我们到家啦 |
[19:11] | My babies! | 我的宝贝们 |
[19:13] | I feel like I haven’t seen you all day! | 感觉一天没见到你们了呢 |
[19:16] | Did you have fun today? | 你们今天玩得开心吗 |
[19:18] | Well, that’s easy to find out. | 想知道也很简单 |
[19:19] | Let me just upload this baby cam footage. | 让我上传一下今天的婴儿镜头影片 |
[19:21] | The what — what was that? Hmm? | 你 你说什么 |
[19:23] | Oh, one of their buttons is actually a camera. | 他们身上其中一颗纽扣是摄像头 |
[19:25] | It’s not the greatest quality, but… | 虽然画质不怎么样 不过… |
[19:26] | Wait, you took my babies to a liquor store?! | 等等 你带我的孩子们去酒水铺了吗 |
[19:29] | No, it’s the — | 没有 那是… |
[19:31] | it’s the wine museum. | 是酒品博物馆啦 |
[19:33] | It’s Ace Liquor, Luke. | 卢克 明明是王牌酒水铺 |
[19:34] | I’ve been going there since I was 15… | 老娘可是打从15… |
[19:36] | minutes past my 21st birthday. | 满21岁后15分钟首次踏入那里 |
[19:38] | Well, I am horrified — | 我真是不敢想象…. |
[19:39] | Wait, wait, wait, I just fast-forwarded, | 等等 等等 我刚刚快进了 |
[19:41] | and it’s you talking to some lady at a yoga class. | 看到你跟一个女人在瑜伽班上说话 |
[19:44] | She’s from the magazine! | 她是杂志上的人 |
[19:45] | You pimped out my babies for a sales pitch? | 你为了生意出卖我宝宝的色相吗 |
[19:47] | Who did it hurt? | 有谁受到伤害吗 |
[19:50] | Poppy! | 茵素 |
[19:51] | Oh, disgusting. Personally, I can’t stand — | 太无耻了 我个人无法忍受… |
[19:53] | Some guard at the DMV | 车管局的某个保安 |
[19:54] | giving our five-month-old a bite of his hot dog. | 让我们五个月大的婴儿咬了一口他的热狗 |
[19:57] | He only watched them for a second. | 他只是帮忙照看了一下下而已啦 |
[20:00] | I was so happy you all wanted time with the babies today, | 我本来还很高兴你们今天都愿意帮忙带孩子 |
[20:03] | because lately, it has felt like | 因为最近我有种感觉 |
[20:05] | you didn’t even want to be bothered with them. | 你们好像都不想跟孩子们沾上边 |
[20:07] | Turns out you only want to help when it can help you. | 结果原来你们都是无利不起早 |
[20:10] | Part of me wonders why we even stay here. | 我心里都有一点纳闷我们为什么还要住这里 |
[20:13] | Because you eat and live here for free? | 因为你在这里不用交房租加饭钱吗 |
[20:15] | I said “part.” | 我说了只有”一点” |
[20:16] | Okay, I’m not saying what they did was great, | 好啦 我不是要说他们做的对 |
[20:18] | but isn’t that what families do? | 但家人不就是这样吗 |
[20:20] | Help each other out? | 互相帮助彼此 |
[20:21] | And are we ever really too young | 如果能够帮助到家人 |
[20:23] | to come to our family’s aid? | 难道有年纪太小一说吗 |
[20:26] | You’re not seriously trying to get us | 你开什么玩笑 竟然打算说服我们 |
[20:28] | to let you use them for your magic trick, are you? | 借孩子给你拿去表演魔术 |
[20:32] | It is my card! | 真的是我的牌 |
[20:36] | You guys have been great. | 感谢各位热烈的支持 |
[20:38] | But I should be getting my beautiful assistant here | 不过是时候帮我可爱的小助手 |
[20:41] | out of this tuxedo and into some warm jammies. | 脱下燕尾服 换上温暖舒适的睡衣了 |
[20:52] | You guys. | 太客气啦 |
[20:54] | It’s you that make it work. | 表演成功都是你们的功劳 |
[20:59] | So, I’m sorry about earlier. I hope I wasn’t rude. | 我对之前的事感到很抱歉 希望我没有太无礼 |
[21:01] | Please. I totally get it. Are you free for a bite now? | 没事 我完全理解 你现在有空一起吃东西吗 |
[21:04] | Sure. I guess I got a couple minutes. | 当然 我想我还是有点时间的 |
[21:06] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[21:08] | I’ll get us a table at Straight to the Tapas. | 我去”直达塔帕斯”餐厅订个位子 |
[21:10] | Great. Meet you there. | 好极了 到时候见 |
[21:12] | I’m just getting rid of him. We’re not going. | 我只是想摆脱他 我们不去 |
[21:13] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:14] | When his shirt rose up earlier, | 他的衬衫之前提上去的时候 |
[21:15] | I saw a Dora the Explorer tattoo. | 我看到一个爱探险的朵拉的纹身 |
[21:17] | And I do not want to hear the story behind that one. | 我可不想听到这背后的故事 |
[21:24] | This stays between us. | 你知我知 不可外传 |