时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I don’t feel so good. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[00:06] | Aww, what’s going on? | 小可怜 怎么了 |
[00:08] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[00:10] | You are kinda warm. | 你有点发烧啊 |
[00:11] | Maybe get rid of some of these blankets? | 或许应该把毯子掀开散散热 |
[00:15] | Aw, that is cute. | 真可爱啊 |
[00:16] | You tried to scare me for Halloween. | 你为了过万圣节打算吓我 |
[00:18] | How in the world did that not frighten you? | 这怎么可能没有吓到你呢 |
[00:21] | Some of this is my actual blood. | 其中有些还是我的真血呢 |
[00:23] | I nicked myself putting it on! | 我在安装的时候把自己划伤了 |
[00:24] | Sweetie, you don’t know the first thing about scaring people. | 亲爱的 你完全不知道要怎么吓人 |
[00:27] | It’s all about plausibility. | 关键在于”可信度” |
[00:28] | And you were awfully casual | 你刚刚也太淡定了 |
[00:30] | for a guy who just got an ax in the chest. | 完全不像一个胸口被斧头砍中的人 |
[00:32] | You know, if you really wanted to scare me, | 如果你真的想吓我 |
[00:33] | you should’ve waited until I opened the closet | 你应该等到我打开衣柜门时 |
[00:35] | and found you hanging by a necktie. | 发现你用一条领带上吊死了 |
[00:37] | Excuse me! | 什么烂主意 |
[00:38] | I killed myself?! | 我自杀吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah. Totally plausible. | 是啊 这很有可信度 |
[00:42] | I mean, you’ve been so happy all these years, | 你傻乐了这么多年 |
[00:44] | the other shoe is bound to drop, right? | 抑郁肯定会在某一天爆发 不是吗 |
[00:46] | By the way, | 顺便说下 |
[00:47] | I am not married to the whole necktie thing. | 我也不是很信用领带上吊这一套 |
[00:49] | It could be, um… | 也可以是… |
[00:51] | shotgun or poison | 举枪自尽或服毒自尽 |
[00:53] | or a power drill to the eye — | 或者用电钻钻眼睛… |
[00:54] | Stop. Stop! | 打住 打住 |
[00:55] | Now you’re scaring me. | 现在你真的吓到我了 |
[00:57] | That’s how you do it. | 高手一出手 便知有没有 |
[01:15] | Hey, happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐啊 |
[01:16] | It was until your mother ruined it. | 本来是快乐的 却被你妈毁掉了 |
[01:18] | Oh, he’s just mad | 他只是在生气 |
[01:19] | because he tried to scare me and he couldn’t. | 他试图吓我却失败了 |
[01:20] | I’m tough to scare. | 我很难被吓到的 |
[01:22] | My girlfriend’s pregnant. | 我女朋友怀孕了 |
[01:23] | – No! – Phil. | -不要 -菲尔 |
[01:24] | She’s our age. | 她都跟我们差不多大了 |
[01:25] | If she was pregnant, it’d be on the news. | 如果她都怀上孕了 会上新闻的 |
[01:27] | But good one. | 但这招不错 |
[01:28] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸 对不起 |
[01:29] | I don’t have time to drop this off for you again. | 我今早又没时间帮你把这个送过去 |
[01:31] | Ida Mae Mann? | 艾达·梅·曼恩 |
[01:32] | Isn’t that that lonely little lady that sits up in her window? | 这不是那个整日坐在窗前的孤独妇人吗 |
[01:36] | He always makes me deliver his neighborhood association stuff | 他总是逼我帮他送邻里协会的材料 |
[01:39] | because he’s afraid of her. | 因为他害怕她 |
[01:40] | That’s crazy! | 这也太离谱了 |
[01:41] | I go by that house all the time. | 我经常经过那个房子的啊 |
[01:46] | Not hot, Phil. | 这画面真不迷人 菲尔 |
[01:49] | Fine! She’s creepy! | 好吧 她很瘆人 |
[01:51] | She sits in that window like a store cat. | 她像商店的招财猫一样整天坐在窗前 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | I’ll drop it off on the way to dinner with Bill. | 我会在跟比尔去吃晚餐时顺带送过去的 |
[01:56] | He’s taking me to Buon Cibo’s at 6:00. | 他要带我去好食餐厅 预约的6点 |
[01:57] | I’m going to Buon Cibo’s at 6:00 with Janice. | 我也要跟珍妮丝去好食餐厅 也是6点 |
[02:00] | Ew! I don’t want to watch you | 好恶心 我可不想看着你 |
[02:01] | run your discount body-spray game on her. | 对她使用烂俗的泡妞手段 |
[02:03] | Change your reservation to later. | 把你的预约时间改到晚一点 |
[02:04] | I can’t. | 臣弟做不到 |
[02:05] | She has to eat four hours before bed | 她必须在睡前4小时用餐 |
[02:07] | because of the reflux. | 否则就会出现胃反酸 |
[02:08] | – You change. – No! | -你改时间吧 -不行 |
[02:10] | We’re going out after to see “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” | 我们吃完要去看《德州电锯杀人狂 》 |
[02:12] | which I can’t believe I agreed to. | 我也不敢相信我竟然同意去看了 |
[02:14] | Ooh, that sounds like fun. I’ve never seen that movie. | 那听上去好有趣啊 我从没看过这电影 |
[02:16] | Can you believe that? Me, of all people. | 你敢信吗 我这个”克大胆”竟然没看过 |
[02:18] | Uh, then we’re going. | 那我们必须去看了 |
[02:20] | You think you can’t be scared anymore? | 你觉得已经没有任何东西能吓到你了吗 |
[02:21] | That’s the most terrifying movie I’ve ever seen. | 那是我看过的最吓人的电影了 |
[02:24] | Great, bring it. | 好极了 放马过来吧 |
[02:25] | I look forward to being scared. | 我很期待被吓到 |
[02:27] | I’m pregnant? | 我竟然怀孕了 |
[02:29] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[02:35] | Did you get the costumes? | 你买到装扮服了吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I — I didn’t have a lot of time, | 是的 我时间不够 |
[02:38] | so I had to steal something from work. | 于是我从上班的地方偷了些东西来 |
[02:40] | Please don’t… | 求你不要… |
[02:41] | judge. | 评判[法官袍] |
[02:42] | Okay, that’s not a bad start. | 好吧 这个开头还算过得去 |
[02:44] | I think I can work with this, yes. | 我觉得我可以用这个发挥一下 |
[02:47] | Lily, my pins! | 莉莉 上别针 |
[02:49] | We are so excited for Halloween. | 万圣节让我们激动万分 |
[02:51] | You know, for the first time in years, | 多年来第一次 |
[02:52] | we’re gonna get a little cray | 我们打算潇洒走一回 |
[02:53] | and go to the big gay Halloween carnival, | 去参加盛大的同志万圣节嘉年华 |
[02:56] | like we used to when we were young and childless — | 就像我们当初青春年少 膝下无子时那样 |
[02:58] | And people still said “Cray.” | 那年”潇洒走一回”这说法也还没过时 |
[03:00] | We — We’ve always had Lily with us in the past, | 以前我们总是把莉莉拴在身边 |
[03:03] | but we are on a crusade to make her more independent, | 但我们现在正在努力培养她的独立性 |
[03:05] | so when she got an invite to a party, we sort of, uh — | 所以当有人邀请她参加一个派对时 我们就… |
[03:09] | – RSVP’d for her. – Yeah. | -立刻替她回复会参加 -是的 |
[03:10] | But you know what? It’s gonna be good for | 但说实话 让她出去 |
[03:11] | her to socialize with people her age, | 跟她同年纪的人社交一下对她有好处 |
[03:13] | and good for us to socialize with people half our age. | 而我们出去跟年纪只有我们一半的人社交也有好处 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[03:18] | Mitchell… | 米奇 |
[03:19] | Judge… Judy. | 朱迪法官[著名电视人物] |
[03:22] | Your talent… | 你的才能 |
[03:23] | It’s like you were touched by a gay-ngel. | 你简直像被同性恋天使赐福过一样 |
[03:25] | And you said we would never wear | 你之前还说我们再也不会穿 |
[03:26] | the groomsmen shoes from Pepper’s wedding again. | 参加胡娇婚礼时穿过的伴郎鞋了呢 |
[03:31] | Just a second, young lady. | 稍等一下 小姑娘 |
[03:33] | W-We’re very happy you’re going to this party tonight, | 我们很高兴你今晚要去参加派对 |
[03:35] | but, uh, isn’t this costume a little, uh, suggestive? | 你不觉得这个装扮服 性暗示意味太明显吗 |
[03:38] | This is my actual cheerleading outfit. | 这就是我在拉拉队的真队服 |
[03:40] | You guys know I’m doing that, right? | 你们知道我参加拉拉队了吧 |
[03:42] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 是啊 当然啦 肯定知道啦 |
[03:45] | We should have known that, right? | 我们应该知道这事的 对吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, Joe, you’re home early? | 乔 你提前回来了吗 |
[03:50] | I got a surprise for — | 我准备了一个惊喜… |
[03:51] | Oh. Manny. | 曼尼 |
[03:53] | Look, I know you breastfed until you could stand, | 我知道你吃母乳吃到能走路的年纪 |
[03:55] | but aren’t you a little old to be trick-or-treating? | 但你现在还玩不给糖就捣蛋 年纪大了点吧 |
[03:57] | This isn’t for Halloween. | 这不是为万圣节准备的 |
[03:58] | I’m in final rehearsals for my one-man show | 我的单人秀正处于最后的排练阶段 |
[04:00] | “Sigmund Freud: Here Ego Again.” | 《西格蒙德·弗洛伊德:自我再出发》 |
[04:03] | I’ve saved you four seats, but if you need more — | 我给你留了四张票 但如果你需要更多… |
[04:05] | No, four’s good. | 不用 四张够了 |
[04:06] | So, what’s the surprise? | 话说 到底是什么惊喜 |
[04:07] | Well, it’s kind of a Joe thing. | 是给乔的啦 |
[04:08] | You know, he’s out trick-or-treating with his friends. | 他正跟他朋友一起在外面讨糖吃 |
[04:10] | I-I’ll wait till he comes home to show it to him. | 我等他回来再给他看 |
[04:13] | Hmm, playing favorites with your sons, | 偏心地对待你的儿子们 |
[04:15] | perhaps unconsciously repeating the cycle | 可能会无形中重复 |
[04:17] | your own father perpetuated on — | 你父亲造成的… |
[04:18] | You know, one ticket’s gonna be good enough. | 一张票就够了 |
[04:20] | Is it cold in here, or is it just me | 屋里真的冷 还是因为我扮成 |
[04:23] | because I am the frozen lady from “Frozen”? | 《冰雪奇缘》里的冻人美女所以觉得冷 |
[04:26] | Why aren’t you wearing your costume? | 你为什么还不穿你的装扮服 |
[04:28] | Let it go, Gloria. Let it go. | “随它吧” 歌洛莉亚 随它吧 |
[04:30] | But you said that since Joe was out with Devon’s family | 但是你说过既然乔跟德文一家出去了 |
[04:32] | that we were going to do something fun together. | 我们就要一起找点乐子 |
[04:34] | Yes, fun. Have a Scotch, | 对 找乐子 喝杯威士忌 |
[04:37] | put that mutant spider costume on Stella — | 给斯黛拉穿那件变异蜘蛛装扮服 |
[04:39] | Fine, I’ll go meet Mitch and Cam by myself. | 好吧 我自己去找米奇跟小卡 |
[04:42] | But you’re gonna miss Joe’s reaction | 但等乔看到我给他的大惊喜时 |
[04:44] | when I give him my big surprise! | 你就看不到他的反应了 |
[04:45] | It’s just a candy bar! | 一个糖果棒而已啊 |
[04:48] | 18 months ago, in an underreported news event, | 一年半前 在一个未曝光事件中 |
[04:51] | NagaSnacki Food Solutions | 娜迦零食食品公司 |
[04:53] | discontinued the greatest candy bar of all time. | 停产了有史以来最棒的糖果棒 |
[04:56] | The Fudgy Duddy. | 老软糖 |
[04:57] | After an exhaustive search — | 经过艰难的搜索 |
[05:00] | One Googling. | 就谷歌了一下 |
[05:01] | …I tracked down this beauty. | 我找到了这个尤物 |
[05:04] | Now my son can experience the kind of quality confection | 现在我儿子可以体验到我们从小吃到大的 |
[05:08] | our generation grew up with. | 高品质糖果了 |
[05:10] | “Our”? | 什么我们 |
[05:11] | I am a Gen X. Don’t make me a Boomer. | 我是X一代的 可不是你们婴儿潮时代的 |
[05:14] | Something horrible happened to me last weekend. | 上周发生了一件很可怕的事情 |
[05:17] | I’ll just have the… | 我要… |
[05:19] | seafood salad. | 海鲜沙拉 |
[05:20] | Very good. And for your husband? | 好的 您的丈夫呢 |
[05:23] | Oh, no, no. He’s my husband. | 不不 他是我丈夫 |
[05:24] | That’s what he said. | 他说的就是丈夫 |
[05:26] | The day I have dreaded finally came — | 我一直害怕的一天终于来了 |
[05:29] | people assume that I am Jay’s… | 人们开始直接判断我是杰的… |
[05:33] | wife. | 老婆 |
[05:34] | You kids have fun! | 孩子们玩得开心 |
[05:36] | Manny. What are you doing? | 曼尼 你在干什么 |
[05:37] | Saving your house from being egged. | 防止你的房子被扔鸡蛋啊 |
[05:39] | You’re all out of treats. | 你的糖果都送完了 |
[05:40] | Luckily I found a candy bar to give away. | 还好我找到了一个糖果棒送出去 |
[05:42] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[05:43] | My Fudgy Duddy’s gone! | 我的老软糖没了 |
[05:45] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[05:48] | Hello there. Uh, two for “Texas Chainsaw Massacre.” | 你好 两张《德州电锯杀人狂》的票 |
[05:52] | Sorry, that sold out weeks ago. | 抱歉 几周前就卖完了 |
[05:54] | Which should’ve been updated on our website, Bernard! | 要在我们的网站上更新啊 伯纳德 |
[05:59] | But we still have seats | 不过有一部超吓人的 |
[06:00] | for that super scary Japanese film. | 日本电影还有票 |
[06:02] | – Yes! – Uh, pause. | -可以 -稍等 |
[06:04] | How scary? How Japanese? | 有多吓人 有多日本 |
[06:06] | I think the literal translation is | 电影名字直接翻译过来好像是 |
[06:08] | “Make Dead with Old-Face Baby.” | 《返老婴儿杀人案》 |
[06:11] | – Two, please. – No, um… | -请给我们两张票 -不 |
[06:12] | Come on, honey, you promised me a good scare. | 拜托 亲爱的 你答应我要看恐怖电影的 |
[06:14] | This’ll be fun! | 肯定好看啦 |
[06:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[06:17] | No! | 不 |
[06:20] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[06:22] | Great. I’m so scared. | 很好 我好害怕 |
[06:25] | Don’t patronize me. | 别糊弄我 |
[06:26] | You don’t think I can tell when you’re faking it? | 你以为我看不出来你是装的吗 |
[06:28] | “Oh, Phil, mmm. It’s so good.” | “菲尔 好棒好爽啊” |
[06:31] | I know you hated my gumbo. | 我知道你讨厌我的秋葵浓汤 |
[06:35] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:36] | Uh, I’m having a hard time in there. | 我在里面有些煎熬 |
[06:39] | I — I came to see a movie I’d already seen. | 我本来是来看一部我已经看过的电影 |
[06:41] | Knew where all the jump scares were. | 我知道所有突然吓人的地方 |
[06:43] | Could you tell me where the big ones are for this one? | 你能告诉我这电影里哪些地方最吓人吗 |
[06:46] | Sorry, dude. Haven’t seen it. | 抱歉 哥们儿 我还没看过 |
[06:49] | I have. | 我看过 |
[06:50] | Ohhhh! God. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[06:55] | He’s behind the door. | 他在门后 |
[06:57] | He’s behind the door. | 他在门后 |
[06:58] | He’s behind the — | 他在门 |
[07:03] | Something is wrong with you! | 你有问题吧 |
[07:06] | Wow. This place has changed. | 这里都变了 |
[07:09] | It used to be so much… | 这里以前更… |
[07:11] | gayer. | 基一点 |
[07:12] | Straight people always take our best stuff. | 直男直女们老是抢走我们最好的东西 |
[07:14] | First, they came for our brunches, and I said nothing. | 一开始 他们抢我们的早午餐 我没说什么 |
[07:16] | Oh, hey — hey, Norm! Hey, Denise! | 嘿 诺姆 丹妮斯 |
[07:18] | Hey, girlfriends! | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[07:20] | I…don’t think we can say that. | 我们…不能那样说吧 |
[07:22] | You can’t. Yeah. | 确实不能 |
[07:23] | Wait. I-I-Isn’t Lily at a party at your house? | 等等 莉莉不是在你们家开派对吗 |
[07:25] | – Yeah. – That you’re chaperoning? | -对啊 -你们不是要在场监护吗 |
[07:27] | That was the plan, but then a bunch of older kids showed up, | 本来是的 可是后来来了一帮大孩子 |
[07:29] | so we figured they’d be fine. | 所以我们觉得不会有什么事 |
[07:31] | Bye, bitches! | 再见 碧池们 |
[07:33] | It’s okay. I’m a girl. | 这可以说 我是女的 |
[07:34] | Okay, older kids, no adults. | 好吧 大孩子 没有成年人 |
[07:37] | Okay, where are we on the panic scale? | 好吧 我们现在是几级恐慌 |
[07:39] | There you are. | 你们在这儿 |
[07:40] | Thank you for saving me from a night | 谢谢你们救了我 |
[07:42] | of listening to Jay talk about his Fudgy Buddy. | 省得听杰说一晚上他的老软糖 |
[07:45] | Sorry. We just found out Lily is at an unsupervised party. | 抱歉 我们刚发现莉莉在一个无人监护的派对中 |
[07:49] | Oh, you want me to check her Insta? | 你们要我查一下她的照片分享网吗 |
[07:52] | Lily — Lily has Insta? | 莉莉 她还有上这社交媒体吗 |
[07:53] | You have Insta? | 你有这个的账号啊 |
[07:54] | What, you think I’m too old to have Insta? | 怎么 你觉得我老到不能用不了这网站了吗 |
[07:56] | Okay, I-I want to hear all about what you’re going through, | 好吧 我想听你到底经历了什么 |
[07:58] | right after we figure out — | 但要先找到 |
[08:00] | – I found her! – Okay. | -我找到她了 -好吧 |
[08:02] | – And looks like she’s having fun. – Okay. | -看样子她玩得很开心啊 -好吧 |
[08:03] | Who is this cute boy next to her? | 她旁边那个帅哥是谁 |
[08:05] | Can you turn it ar– | 你能转一下屏 |
[08:06] | Okay, that’s Garth. I — I’ve never trusted him. | 那是加斯 我一直就不信任他 |
[08:09] | I saw him buying deodorant when he was 9. | 我看他九岁的时候就在买体香剂 |
[08:10] | Is that a beer? | 那是啤酒吗 |
[08:12] | – Okay, I’m… – Don’t just stand there! | -我 -别站在那里 |
[08:14] | – I’m going to call her! – Call her! | -我要给她打电话 -打电话 |
[08:17] | I didn’t think it was gonna be so cold tonight. | 我没想到今晚这么冷 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry if I seem off. | 很抱歉 我可能有点不在状态 |
[08:21] | It’s just that lately, | 只是最近 |
[08:23] | people have been mistaking me for a much older — | 人们常误以为我是年纪更大的… |
[08:27] | Excuse me, ma’am. Are you lost? | 女士 请问你是迷路了吗 |
[08:29] | I can’t find my friends. | 我找不到我的朋友了 |
[08:30] | Let me help you. | 我帮你找 |
[08:32] | Oh, what a nice young man. | 真是个好心的年轻人 |
[08:39] | Get off me! | 放开我啦 |
[08:41] | Perhaps this candy bar represents your lost innocence? | 或许这根糖果棒代表着你失去的童真 |
[08:43] | It represents delicious chocolate. | 它就代表美味的巧克力而已 |
[08:45] | You’re sure you gave this to a Spider-Man? | 你确定你是把它给了一个蜘蛛侠吗 |
[08:47] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:48] | You know, it’s also hard to ignore | 而且很难不注意到 |
[08:49] | that this object you seek has a phallic shape — | 你找的这个物品形状像阴茎 |
[08:51] | Why did I talk you out of that mime major? | 我当年为毛劝你放弃念哑剧专业 |
[08:53] | Spidey — 11:00. | 蜘蛛仔 十一点钟方向 |
[08:55] | Spider-Man! Hold up! | 蜘蛛侠 等等 |
[08:57] | I’m not Spider-Man, okay? I’m Deadpool. | 老子才不是蜘蛛侠 是死侍好吗 |
[08:59] | It’s a totally different character. | 是两个截然不同的角色 |
[09:01] | Look, before I realized | 听着 在我还没意识到 |
[09:02] | it was a symbol of this man’s mortality, | 那糖果棒是这男人必死命运的象征时 |
[09:04] | I accidentally gave you some candy bar — | 我不小心给了你 |
[09:06] | Not “some” candy bar, a Fudgy Duddy. | 不是普通的糖果棒 是老软糖 |
[09:08] | Look, you kids should know about this. | 听着 我来告诉告诉你们 |
[09:10] | There was a famous commercial back in the ’70s, | 七零年代时 曾有一个风靡全美的广告 |
[09:12] | first time on TV a girl touched a baseball. | 头一次有女生在电视上碰触篮球 |
[09:14] | It’s got a red and blue wrapper with a — | 包装纸是红蓝相间的 上面还有… |
[09:16] | Oh, yeah, I remember. | 对 我想起来了 |
[09:18] | It looked gross, so I gave it to my mom. | 看起来很恶心 我就给我妈了 |
[09:19] | She just left to go to that festival in West Hollywood. | 她刚出门去西好莱坞参加那个嘉年华了 |
[09:21] | Describe her. | 形容一下她 |
[09:22] | She’s kind of shy, loves animals — | 她有点害羞 很喜欢动物 |
[09:24] | No, her costume. | 不是 是她的装扮服 |
[09:26] | Oh. She’s dressed as Martha Stewart. | 她扮成家政女王玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[09:28] | Ironic, since I had cereal for dinner. | 很讽刺 因为我晚餐是吃麦片打发的 |
[09:30] | Come with me. I need you. | 跟我来 我需要你 |
[09:31] | For emotional support? | 在精神上支持你吗 |
[09:32] | Carpool lane! | 走拼车道需要人 |
[09:36] | I hope this doesn’t sound too mushy, but… | 希望这句话听起来不会太多愁善感 但… |
[09:38] | I really love hooking up with you. | 我真的很喜欢和你乱搞 |
[09:39] | Well, I hate to think | 我不愿去想 |
[09:40] | I’m pulling you away from some Halloween fun. | 我害你没去参加万圣节狂欢 |
[09:42] | You know, partying with your more…youthful friends. | 就是跟你那些更…年轻的朋友开派对 |
[09:45] | Hush, silly Janice. | 说什么傻话 珍妮丝 |
[09:47] | If I was interested in youthful things, | 如果我对年轻的东西感兴趣 |
[09:50] | would I be here with you? | 我现在又怎么会跟你坐在这里 |
[09:52] | Aww, babe. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. | 宝贝 你都不知道我有多想你 |
[09:55] | I think I have some idea. | 我还是多少知道一点的 |
[09:58] | Bill’s been away fighting a forest fire for weeks. | 比尔离开了几周 去扑灭山火 |
[10:01] | He called me once to say he missed me, | 他打了一次电话给我 说他想念我 |
[10:02] | so I sent him a pic of me in a cute outfit. | 于是我给他发了一张我穿着可爱衣服的照片 |
[10:05] | I expected “Wow” or a fire emoji. | 我预期他会发句惊叹或惹火的表情 |
[10:08] | Instead I got… | 然而我收到的是 |
[10:10] | “Send more boobs”? | “再发点露奶照” |
[10:12] | I’m not mad, but I don’t want to make it a habit | 我没生气 但我不想把这变成日常 |
[10:15] | of sending…nudes. | 就是发…裸照 |
[10:16] | Wait. You actually sent boob pics? | 等等 你真的发了露奶照吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah. How much smoke did you inhale? | 是啊 你到底吸入了多少浓烟 |
[10:21] | This isn’t my number, Alex. | 这不是我的电话号码 艾丽克斯 |
[10:23] | It’s the one you called from. | 你就是用这号码打给我的啊 |
[10:24] | Because my phone died. | 因为我的手机没电了 |
[10:25] | So I borrowed Creepy Craig’s. | 我就借用了怪咖克雷格的手机 |
[10:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:28] | You sent Creepy Craig a naked photo? | 你发了一张裸照给怪咖克雷格吗 |
[10:31] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[10:32] | Oh, my God! There’s, like, 11?! | 老天鹅啊 你发了11张 |
[10:35] | Well, you — | 你… |
[10:37] | he kept asking! | 是他一直问我要嘛 |
[10:38] | You think I’m as pervy as Creepy Craig? | 你以为我跟怪咖克雷格一样变态吗 |
[10:41] | I don’t know Creepy Craig! | 我又不认识怪咖克雷格 |
[10:42] | Well, he knows you! | 但他对你的认识可”透彻”了 |
[10:44] | You really think I would disrespect you like that? | 你真觉得我会这样不尊重你吗 |
[10:47] | What else did “I” ask for? | “我”还提过什么要求 |
[10:48] | Oh, don’t. | 别看了 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God. Are you outside? | 天啊 你这是在外面吗 |
[10:52] | You know, I’ve always worried | 我一直都担心 |
[10:53] | that maybe we were just too different, | 我们可能太不相同 |
[10:55] | but the fact that you think I’m capable of writing | 但你居然认为我能写出这种下流话 |
[10:58] | “Do butt now — hit with magazine”? | “现在换屁股 用杂志打屁股” |
[11:02] | You know what? | 其实我觉得 |
[11:04] | This isn’t working, Alex. | 我们不合适 艾丽克斯 |
[11:05] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[11:06] | Can you at least ask Craig to delete those? | 你至少能不能叫克雷格删掉那些照片 |
[11:08] | I think you know how to reach him! | 我想你知道该怎么联系他 |
[11:10] | Trust me, I’ve had enough Halloween mischief | 相信我 我这辈子的万圣节恶作剧 |
[11:12] | for one lifetime. | 已经玩够了 |
[11:14] | I’m ready for this now. | 我准备好过这种生活了 |
[11:15] | You are such a mature person. | 你心智真成熟 |
[11:17] | I can’t even imagine you as a wild child. | 我都无法想象你狂野贪玩的样子 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:21] | Five years ago, we hit this one house. | 五年前 我们袭击了一栋房子 |
[11:22] | The family was always calling the cops on us | 那家人每次都报警抓我们 |
[11:24] | for lighting off fireworks. | 因为我们丢点燃的烟花 |
[11:26] | Standard stuff — | 都是常见的那一套 |
[11:27] | TP, sugar in the gas tank — | 用卷纸撒满他家 往汽车油箱里倒糖[会凝结] |
[11:29] | but then I noticed they had | 然后 我注意到他们 |
[11:30] | like 20 of those stupid garden gnomes. | 有大约20个那种傻兮兮的花园地精摆设 |
[11:32] | – Oh, my God. – I know, so douchey. | -天啊 -就是啊 什么老太婆品味 |
[11:34] | So we posed them having sex, rang the doorbell, | 于是我们把地精摆成性交姿势 然后按门铃 |
[11:38] | and then when they opened the door, we blew them up. | 等他们一开门 我们就把地精炸上天 |
[11:43] | Are you not getting it? | 你没懂好笑在哪里吗 |
[11:44] | It’s kind of subtle, so — | 笑点是有点隐晦啦 就是… |
[11:46] | That was my house. | 那是我家 |
[11:48] | But…you live in a condo. | 但你住在公寓啊 |
[11:50] | Now. | 现在是的 |
[11:51] | Years ago, my husband’s father died | 几年前 我公公去世了 |
[11:54] | and left us his antique gnome collection. | 留下了一套古董地精公仔收藏 |
[11:57] | Marty wanted to keep them in the house. | 马蒂想把地精放在屋子里 |
[11:59] | They soothed him, he said. | 他说它们能让他平静下来 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause the constant fireworks | 因为外面响个不停的烟花 |
[12:03] | were always triggering his PTSD. | 总是引发他的创伤后遗症 |
[12:06] | So, I insisted he put his sole inheritance outside, | 所以我坚持叫他把他唯一的遗产放在屋外 |
[12:10] | where you blew them up. | 结果就被你炸飞了 |
[12:14] | Life’s funny. | 生活有它独特的幽默感 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:16] | Yeah, the next day, | 第二天 |
[12:17] | I was supposed to meet him at couples therapy. | 我本来要去婚姻咨询处和他会合 |
[12:20] | But I didn’t make it ’cause my car died. | 但我没赶上 因为我的车坏了 |
[12:22] | Sugar in the tank. | 油箱里有糖 |
[12:24] | So I missed the appointment. | 所以我错过了那次咨询 |
[12:26] | He went for a coffee, | 他去买咖啡 |
[12:28] | fell in love with the barista, | 爱上了咖啡师 |
[12:30] | and now I am living in a condo, | 现在我住在公寓楼 |
[12:32] | dating a friggin’ child! | 和小屁孩约会 |
[12:34] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[12:36] | This may be a bad time to mention it, but… | 现在提这个或许不是时候 不过 |
[12:38] | I don’t have enough money for the valet. | 我的钱不够付泊车费 |
[12:48] | Lily is still not answering. Did you track her location? | 莉莉还是不接电话 你追踪她的定位了吗 |
[12:51] | Uh, yeah. It says that she’s at our house? | 是的 上面说她回家了 |
[12:53] | Do you think she took that boy home? | 你觉得她把那男孩带回家了吗 |
[12:55] | Of course she did! | 当然带回家了 |
[12:57] | An empty house, all those Anita Baker records. | 家里没人 那么多安妮塔·贝克的唱片 |
[12:59] | It’s the sexiest place in town. | 那是镇上最性感的地方 |
[13:01] | We have to get home! | 我们必须回家 |
[13:02] | Okay, it’s gonna take us an hour just to get out of here. | 想从这人潮中挤出去得花上一小时 |
[13:04] | No, no, we can save ourselves 20 minutes | 不 我们只要从这个迷宫走 |
[13:06] | just by cutting through this maze. | 就能省二十分钟 |
[13:07] | No! No. I-I hate those things. | 不 我讨厌这些玩意 |
[13:09] | Mitchell, we basically forced our daughter | 米奇尔 我们基本算是逼自己女儿 |
[13:11] | into the arms of a hormonal teen. | 对发情的青少年投怀送抱 |
[13:13] | And let’s be honest, | 说实话 |
[13:14] | was it because we wanted more independence for her | 我们到底是想让她更独立一些 |
[13:17] | or for us? | 还是自己 |
[13:22] | All right. | 那好 |
[13:23] | Now, try to have some backbone. | 拿出点气魄来 |
[13:25] | I’m-I’m-I’m right here. Okay? | 我就在这 知道吗 |
[13:28] | And just remember, this is for our daughter. | 记住 这都是为了我们女儿 |
[13:35] | Ohh, Cam… | 小卡 |
[13:38] | I know it makes me seem shallow, | 我知道这让我听起来很肤浅 |
[13:39] | but he had such a crazy body! | 但他的身材赞爆了 |
[13:42] | How am I supposed to go back to nerd butts? | 我怎么再去面对那些宅男的身材 |
[13:44] | No matter what I’d need, it’d be right there in her purse — | 无论我需要什么 她包里都有 |
[13:48] | Band-Aids, wet wipes, raisins. | 创可贴 湿巾 葡萄干 |
[13:51] | Because sometimes I’m not angry. | 因为有时我不是真的生气 |
[13:53] | I’m just hungry. | 只是饿了 |
[13:54] | You know what she’s not gonna find in that purse? | 你知道她包里没有什么吗 |
[13:56] | Someone better than you. | 比你更好的人 |
[13:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:59] | You can do better than — | 你能找到比她更好的 |
[14:01] | I’m forgetting her name right now, so Molly’s mom. | 我一时想不起她名字 反正是茉莉的老妈 |
[14:03] | You know, I’m not just saying it because you said it, | 要知道 我不是因为你安慰我才安慰你 |
[14:05] | but I never thought Bill was good enough for you. | 但我一直都觉得比尔配不上你 |
[14:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:09] | You deserve someone smart and curious. | 你值得拥有聪明又有求知欲的人 |
[14:12] | Be honest, didn’t you get sick of him saying | 说实话 他每次出门时都说 |
[14:14] | “I bet I can jump over that” every time he walked outside? | “我赌我能从那上面跳过去” 你没听够吗 |
[14:18] | Thanks, Luke. | 谢了 卢克 |
[14:19] | We don’t need them, right? | 我们不需要他们 对吗 |
[14:20] | In a couple weeks, | 再过几周 |
[14:21] | we won’t remember either one of them. | 我们会把他俩都忘干净 |
[14:25] | A fireman? | 消防员 |
[14:27] | A nun? | 修女 |
[14:29] | Janice was into some really weird stuff. | 珍妮丝的口味特别重 |
[14:36] | What about her? Is that a Martha Stewart? | 是她吗 那是玛莎·斯图尔特吗 |
[14:38] | I-I think that’s Princess Di. | 我觉得那是戴妃 |
[14:40] | Jay, you have to prepare yourself. | 杰 你得做好心理准备 |
[14:41] | We may not find your candy bar. | 我们的糖果棒可能找不回来了 |
[14:43] | We’ve stopped four Martha Stewarts, | 我们已经问过四个玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[14:45] | two Dog the Bounty Hunters, and the real Judith Light. | 两个赏金猎人老狗和朱迪斯·赖特本人 |
[14:47] | How nice was she, by the way? | 顺带一提 她人真好 |
[14:48] | Yeah, class act. Keep looking. | 是啊 落落大方 接着找 |
[14:51] | Hey, that’s Mom! | 是老妈 |
[14:53] | – Mom! – Manny! | -妈 -曼尼 |
[14:54] | How many times have I told you not to shout “Mom” | 我跟你说过多少次 扮成老头的时候 |
[14:56] | when you’re dressed like an old man? | 不要大声叫我”妈” |
[14:58] | Including now? Once. | 算上这次 就这一次 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. I’m not mad at you. | 对不起 我不是生你的气 |
[15:02] | I’m mad at Mitch and Cam for leaving me here | 我是气米奇和小卡把我丢在这 |
[15:05] | and the mean Boy Scout that made me feel so old. | 那个刻薄的童子军又让我觉得自己好老 |
[15:08] | Old?! | 老 |
[15:09] | Sweetie, you look delicious! | 亲爱的 你看起来娇艳极了 |
[15:11] | – I do? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:13] | You’re dancing with us right now. | 你现在就过来跟我们跳舞 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:19] | Look what I found on the ground. | 看我在地上发现了什么 |
[15:22] | We’re too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[15:23] | Sorry, Jay. | 抱歉 杰 |
[15:25] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈此刻的感受吗 |
[15:26] | No! I don’t want to seem like a sad sack. | 不 我不想看起来像可怜虫一样 |
[15:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:34] | What is it about this candy? | 这个糖有什么特别的 |
[15:35] | It just tasted like summer or something, | 有夏天的味道 我说不好 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:38] | But out with the old, in with the new. | 但一代新糖换旧糖 |
[15:41] | Candy bars come and go. | 糖果棒停产 |
[15:43] | No more record stores. | 唱片店都不见了 |
[15:46] | 6-year-old sons too grown up | 六岁的儿子长大了 |
[15:47] | to go trick-or-treating with their dads. | 万圣节不愿意跟老爸去要糖果 |
[15:50] | No more beepers. | 没人再用传呼机 |
[15:52] | Are you that bummed that | 乔不想跟你过万圣节 |
[15:53] | Joe didn’t want to spend Halloween with you? | 让你这么低落吗 |
[15:55] | No! It’s just the beginning of the whole thing, ya know? | 不 那只是一个阶段的开始 你懂吗 |
[15:57] | When you-when you break that seal… | 一旦撕开那个封条 |
[15:59] | Look, I know Joe wanted to be with his friends tonight, | 我知道乔今晚想和朋友们一起玩 |
[16:01] | but he’ll definitely want to spend another Halloween with his dad. | 但他肯定还会想跟老爸过万圣节的 |
[16:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:05] | Kids have a way of coming back. | 孩子们总会回头的 |
[16:08] | Even if they have to… make up a dumb reason to do it. | 哪怕不得不为此编个可笑的借口 |
[16:16] | Happy Halloween, kid. | 万圣节快乐 孩子 |
[16:20] | Wait, this is a delicate moment. | 等等 这件事要谨慎处理 |
[16:21] | We could scar her if we don’t handle it right. | 我们要是没处理好 会造成心理阴影的 |
[16:24] | God, I know that’s true. | 老天 我知道你这话没错 |
[16:26] | My first kiss was terrible. | 我的初吻特别可怕 |
[16:27] | My mom walked in on me with this girl. | 我妈撞见我吻一个女孩 |
[16:30] | I can still hear my mom scream to my dad, | 我至今仍能听到我妈对我爸大喊 |
[16:32] | “I told you he wasn’t!” | “我就说他不是同性恋” |
[16:33] | Well, mine was worse. | 我的更糟 |
[16:34] | It’s not a competition. | 我没跟你比惨 |
[16:35] | My dad found me in a barn | 我爸发现我在谷仓里 |
[16:36] | open-mouth kissing a tackling dummy. | 跟橄榄球训练假人舌吻 |
[16:38] | And you win. | 你赢了 |
[16:39] | Okay, so, gentle, but firm. | 好 我们要温柔但坚定 |
[16:42] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -知道吗 -知道 |
[16:48] | Sweetie, is-is everything okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[16:50] | It’s nothing. Go away. | 我没事 走开 |
[16:53] | Honey, did-did a boy pressure you | 宝贝 是不是有男生 |
[16:55] | to do something you didn’t want to do? | 逼你做你不想做的事了 |
[16:57] | Ew! Gross! No. | 恶心 才不是呢 |
[16:59] | D-Did a girl pressure you into doing something — | 那是不是有女生逼你做你不想做…. |
[17:01] | Oh, my God! Can you adopt a second child | 天啊 你能不能去领养另外一个孩子 |
[17:03] | to take some of this off of me?! | 然后别这么目光都聚焦在我身上啊 |
[17:05] | Honey — Honey, we — we just want to help, okay? | 亲爱 亲爱的 我们只是想帮帮你 |
[17:08] | We’re — We’re afraid that maybe we pushed you | 我们只是担心或许我们强迫了你 |
[17:10] | into going to that party before you were ready. | 去参加你还没准备好参加的派对 |
[17:13] | Look, I thought this boy really liked me, | 是这样的 我以为有个男生很喜欢我 |
[17:15] | but he was just using me to get to my friend Kelly. | 结果他只是利用我来接近我朋友凯利 |
[17:17] | – Kelly? Ew, she’s gross! – Yeah. | -凯利吗 她很辣鸡啊 -对啊 |
[17:19] | No, she isn’t. She’s my friend. | 她才没有呢 她是我的朋友 |
[17:20] | She’s not you. And anyone who would pick her over — | 但她比不上你啊 任何选她而不选你的人… |
[17:23] | Of course you’d say that. You’re my dad. | 你当然会这么说啦 你是我的爸爸 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, there’s nothing that you could say that would help. | 抱歉 你们说什么都安慰不到我的啦 |
[17:28] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[17:29] | You’re not a girl, you’re not 12. | 你们不是女生 你们也不是十二岁 |
[17:31] | What would you know about liking a boy | 你们怎么可能会懂那种 |
[17:33] | who doesn’t like you back? | 喜欢一个男生而人家不喜欢你的感觉 |
[17:35] | Oh, honey — | 亲爱的… |
[17:36] | I’m gonna get us some ice cream. | 我去给大家拿点冰激凌 |
[17:37] | Okay, come here, come here. | 好啦 你过来 你过来 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:40] | Honey, you can’t be mad | 老公 你不能因为 |
[17:42] | that I wasn’t scared by that movie. | 我看那个电影不被吓到而生气啊 |
[17:43] | It was a baby. | 它就是个婴儿啊 |
[17:44] | It had three rows of teeth! | 它有三排牙齿呢 |
[17:46] | Baby teeth! | 婴儿乳齿啊 |
[17:47] | Look, it’s not your fault. | 这的确不是你的错啦 |
[17:48] | It’s just that, next to you, I feel like such a wuss. | 只是在你旁边这么比较起来 我就像个孬种 |
[17:50] | Just because you get a little | 只是因为你会因为一部电影 |
[17:51] | bit squirrelly in a movie doesn’t make you — | 而有点发神经不代表你就是… |
[17:53] | Wait, hang on. Why are we crossing the street? | 等等 我们为什么要过马路 |
[17:55] | Our house is right down — | 我们家就在这条街底… |
[17:56] | Wait a minute, you’re not | 等等 你不会是 |
[17:56] | afraid of the little old lady’s house, are you? | 害怕经过那个小老妇人的家吧 |
[17:58] | You don’t know she’s little! | 你怎么知道人家小不小 |
[18:00] | All we know is she sits up there | 我们对她唯一的了解就是她坐在那里 |
[18:01] | plotting evil from her window. | 在窗前谋划着什么邪恶的计划 |
[18:02] | She’s not there. | 她不在那里了 |
[18:03] | She’s always there! | 她不是总是在那里吗 |
[18:04] | This stops now. | 这一切在今天为止 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna go knock on that door, | 我们现在就去敲人家门 |
[18:08] | introduce ourselves, | 自我介绍一下 |
[18:09] | and put an end to this nuttiness. | 然后让这件神经事就此了结 |
[18:21] | Well, that’s weird timing. | 开门时机有些诡异啊 |
[18:22] | The, um… | 那个… |
[18:23] | The envelope Alex dropped off. | 艾丽克斯来递送的东西 |
[18:25] | The — The old lady never picked it up. | 老太太都没有来收耶 |
[18:27] | What was that? | 什么声音啊 |
[18:28] | Oh, God. Phil, what if she fell? | 天啊 菲尔 她摔倒了可怎么办 |
[18:30] | We should go check on her. | 我们进去看看她 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[18:32] | I am, uh, right behind you. | 我… 你先走我马上来 |
[18:33] | I’m just gonna go find a flashlight. | 我去找一把手电筒 |
[18:35] | Phil — | 菲尔 |
[18:44] | Hello? | 您好 |
[18:47] | Ms. Mann? | 曼恩太太 |
[18:50] | Hello? | 您好 |
[18:58] | Ida Mae? | 艾达·梅 |
[19:04] | Ida Mae? | 艾达·梅 |
[19:11] | Ms. Mann? | 曼恩太太 |
[19:19] | It was simplicity itself. | 简单扼要 一刀毙命 |
[19:22] | A year ago, Claire accused me for the millionth time | 一年前 克莱尔第无数次说我 |
[19:25] | that I couldn’t scare her, so I came up with a plan. | 这辈子都吓不到她 所以我想出了一个计划 |
[19:27] | I’d just sold a house to a European couple | 我刚把房子买给一对欧洲人夫妇 |
[19:29] | that weren’t gonna take possession for a while, | 他们短期内都不会住到这房子里来 |
[19:31] | so, uh, last fall, “Ida Mae” moved in. | 然后呢 去年秋天”艾达·梅”就搬来了 |
[19:35] | I told you! | 我就跟你说吧 |
[19:35] | She’s always up there! | 她整天都坐在那楼上 |
[19:37] | Fortunately, the house was right on Claire’s jogging route, | 幸好这房子就在克莱尔的慢跑路线中 |
[19:41] | so it was easy to introduce Claire to Ida Mae, | 所以很轻易就能介绍艾达·梅给克莱尔认识 |
[19:43] | and when I wanted to amp it up, | 而当我想加大剂量时 |
[19:47] | I had Ida Mae make contact. | 我让艾达·梅跟她打交道了 |
[19:54] | Then, this morning… | 时间到了今早 |
[19:56] | I knew that ax wouldn’t scare Claire. | 我知道斧子的把戏吓不到克莱尔 |
[19:58] | I just did that so she’d accuse me | 所以我故意用这招来引诱她 |
[19:59] | of not being able to scare her. | 再次说我这辈子都吓不到她 |
[20:00] | It’s all about plausibility. | 关键在于”可信度” |
[20:02] | Damn right, it is. | 太他妈对了 |
[20:03] | Over the past year, | 在过去这一年 |
[20:05] | Ida Mae joined the neighborhood association, | 艾达·梅加入了邻里协会 |
[20:07] | hung up a poster for her lost dog, | 为她跑掉的狗贴过海报 |
[20:09] | signed up for Meals on Wheels. | 签名申请过慈善送餐活动 |
[20:10] | They’re not bad, by the way. | 其实还蛮好吃的呢 |
[20:11] | Also, she got a lot of knitting done. | 她还打了很多毛线呢 |
[20:17] | Oh, I’m sorry, Claire. | 抱歉啊 克莱尔 |
[20:19] | Did I scare you? | 我吓着你了吗 |
[20:21] | – You did this? – Yep. | -这是你干的好事吗 -是啊 |
[20:22] | How long have you planned this — | 你计划这件事多久了 |
[20:23] | 11 months, two weeks, and three days ago, | 11个月2周又3天之前 |
[20:25] | I gave birth to Ida Mae Mann. | 我让艾达·梅·曼恩降临到这世界上 |
[20:26] | Because I da main man. | 因为我就是最强的人[与名字音似] |
[20:28] | Oh, don’t you dare do word play, Phil. | 菲尔 不许现在玩谐音梗 |
[20:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:31] | I was having so much fun! | 因为我真是开心死啦 |
[20:33] | – What? – I was wondering what we were gonna do | -什么 -我之前总是在想 |
[20:35] | for the next 30 years of our lives | 未来这30年 当我们的孩子们 |
[20:36] | without the kids in the house. | 都离我们而去时 我们人生有何盼头 |
[20:38] | And now I know — | 但现在我知道了 |
[20:39] | you’re getting twisted, and I like it. | 你也开始扭曲了 我喜欢死了 |
[20:42] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[20:44] | “Game on”? What do you mean “Game on”? | “游戏开始” 你这”游戏开始”是什么意思 |
[20:46] | It’s — It’s game over. | 游戏 游戏已经结束了啊 |
[20:47] | Nope. | 没这回事 |
[20:49] | Watch your back, buddy. | 万事小心啊 兄弟 |
[20:51] | This is gonna be so much fun. | 这游戏一定会非常非常有趣 |
[20:54] | Can’t we just travel? | 我们不能就去旅行吗 |
[20:58] | Where’d your mom go? | 你妈去哪了 |
[21:00] | We have a winner! | 优胜者诞生啦 |
[21:04] | I really needed this today. | 我今天真的很需要这份鼓励 |
[21:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉借过 |
[21:12] | Hey, that’s my wife! | 那是我老婆 |
[21:14] | Sure! Sweet heart. Like you could get that. | 想得美啊 宝贝儿 癞蛤蟆也想吃天鹅肉 |
[21:17] | No, no, no. That is my husband. | 不 不是的 他真是我老公 |
[21:21] | Does she know that… | 她知道这是… |
[21:21] | No, and we are never gonna tell her. | 不知道 我们也得一直守住这秘密 |