时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, we still need wine, cheese, flowers — | 我们还需要买红酒 芝士 鲜花… |
[00:03] | Oh, we have to stop by the bakery. | 我们还得去一趟蛋糕房 |
[00:05] | Yeah, and we need a hostess gift | 是 我们还得买个礼物献给”女主人” |
[00:06] | for Longinus’ Friendsgiving party. | 毕竟这是朗吉尼斯办的”感朋节派对” |
[00:08] | You know, she does not look kindly on an empty-handed guest. | 客人空手上门 他可不会给什么好脸色 |
[00:11] | – It’s too much. – I know. | -太过了 -我懂的 |
[00:12] | But what do you expect from somebody | 但你对这种人能有多高指望呢 |
[00:13] | who changed their name | 毕竟他把名字 |
[00:14] | from Larry Jones to Longinus St. Germaine? | 都从拉里·琼斯改成朗吉尼斯·圣杰梅茵了 |
[00:16] | No, I mean this list. | 不是 我是说这清单上的东西过多 |
[00:17] | Okay, we’re only making it to my dad’s by 4:00 | 听着 我们要想4点赶到我爸家 |
[00:19] | if we blow off the hostess formerly known as Larry. | 只能不去参加曾用名为拉里的人举办的派对了 |
[00:21] | No! His party’s my favorite thing about Thanksgiving! | 不要 他的派对是我对于感恩节最爱的部分 |
[00:24] | Like, when we all go around the table | 桌上的人轮流发表感言 |
[00:25] | and say one thing we’re thankful for not wearing this year. | 感恩一件今年没穿的丑服饰 |
[00:27] | No. No, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 不 不行 抱歉 |
[00:29] | Even skipping the party, we’re barely gonna make it in time. | 就算不参加派对 恐怕最多也只够踩着点到 |
[00:31] | Alright. Here. | 好了 给 |
[00:32] | Let’s divvy these up and meet back here. | 我们分配一下 弄完在这里会合 |
[00:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[00:35] | – Oh, hi, Mitch! – Hi, Ronaldo. | -你好啊 米奇 -你好 罗纳多 |
[00:37] | What — Let me guess. Those are for Longinus? | 让我猜猜 这是给朗吉尼斯买的吗 |
[00:40] | I would never get something this shabby for that judgy queen. | 我可不会给那个毒舌女王买这种烂东西 |
[00:42] | – No, my mom is in the hospital. – Oh, my God. | -不是 我妈在住院 -天啊 |
[00:44] | Will I see you guys at the party? | 你们会去参加派对吗 |
[00:46] | Oh, unfortunately no. | 恐怕不行 |
[00:47] | Uh, this day has turned into something of a nightmare. | 今天已经变成一个噩梦了 |
[00:50] | Where’s Cam? | 小卡去哪儿了 |
[00:50] | We just split up. | 我们刚刚分开了 |
[00:52] | We just needed so many different things, | 我们需要太多不同的东西 |
[00:53] | it was easier to separate. | 还是分开比较好 |
[00:54] | So, anyway, happy Thanksgiving. | 总之 感恩节快乐 |
[00:56] | Tell everyone I said hi. | 代我向大家问好 |
[01:00] | Super sad news. | 比悲伤更悲伤的故事 |
[01:02] | Guess who just broke up. | 猜猜谁刚刚分手了 |
[01:04] | Hint — you owe me 50 bucks. | 给个提示 你欠我50块 |
[01:21] | Luke, stop eating all the marshmallows. | 卢克 别再吃棉花糖了 |
[01:22] | Those yams need all the help that they can get. | 这些红薯需要能起死回生的神厨帮忙 |
[01:24] | Alex, how’s the stuffing? | 艾丽克斯 馅料怎么样了 |
[01:26] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[01:27] | Why do we even have this stupid holiday? | 我们为什么要过这个傻兮兮的节日 |
[01:30] | Mom and Dad have been incredible — | 我爸和我妈对我们太好了 |
[01:32] | letting me, Dylan, and the twins live with them, | 让我 迪兰和双胞胎跟他们一起生活 |
[01:34] | helping with midnight feedings, bedtime stories. | 帮忙在夜间喂奶 给他们讲睡前故事 |
[01:37] | Dylan loves it when my dad does the voices. | 迪兰超爱我爸随角色变声讲故事 |
[01:40] | So, I’m giving my mom a break | 所以 我想给我妈放个假 |
[01:41] | from cooking Thanksgiving dinner. | 今年就不用她来准备感恩节晚餐了 |
[01:43] | I wanted to do something special | 我想做点特别的事 |
[01:44] | to thank them for being there for me. | 感谢他们在我身边支持我 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry. I’ve just, um… | 对不起 我只是… |
[01:50] | I’ve become such a beautiful person. | 我变成了好美好的一个人啊 |
[01:54] | Happy Thanksgiving, Jay. | 感恩节快乐 杰 |
[01:56] | Oh, I can slide over if you want to watch this with me. | 如果你想跟我一起看 我可以往这边挪点 |
[01:58] | Nah. I never saw the point of a parade without tanks. | 不 我从来都不懂没有坦克的游行有什么意义 |
[02:01] | I’m gonna take the plane out for a spin. | 我想带这个飞机出去兜兜风 |
[02:02] | You want to come with? | 你想一起去吗 |
[02:04] | Me? | 我吗 |
[02:05] | Go…fly? | 去 飞行吗 |
[02:08] | I played it cool, but I was pretty jazzed. | 我装得很淡定 但我内心是狂喜的 |
[02:12] | It’s been 10 years since Jay asked me | 距离上次杰叫我出去 |
[02:14] | to go model-plane flying with him, and I was, uh… | 跟他一起玩航模飞机已经有十年了 我… |
[02:18] | I was eager to replace that memory | 我非常迫切地希望能用更美好的记忆 |
[02:20] | with a — a be– a better one. | 来替换掉上次的不堪 |
[02:22] | Okay, let’s do it! | 好了 开始吧 |
[02:32] | Where are you guys going? | 你们去哪儿啊 |
[02:34] | Oh, nowhere special. | 没什么特别的 |
[02:35] | Let’s just say that Jay’s asked me to join his mile high club. | 就是杰邀我加入他的高空俱乐部[飞机上做爱] |
[02:38] | Let’s not say that. | 别说这种让人误会的话 |
[02:39] | Cool! | 好酷 |
[02:40] | You know, years ago, I almost joined | 多年前 我差点就加入了 |
[02:41] | the female-dominated world of flight attendants. | 女性主导的空姐世界 |
[02:44] | My fellow nurses still needle me about it. | 我的护士同伴们现在还拿这事嘲笑我呢 |
[02:47] | Can I come? | 我能一起去吗 |
[02:48] | Uh, actually, Jay’s pretty particular about — | 实际上 杰对于… |
[02:49] | Sure, why not? | 行吧 有何不可 |
[02:51] | Looks like we’re having a threesome! | 看来我们要玩三人行了哦 |
[02:53] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你这是在自取其辱 |
[02:57] | The turkey is still frozen in the middle! | 火鸡的中间部分还是冰冻的 |
[02:59] | Hot on the outside, cold on the inside — | 外热 内冷 |
[03:01] | reminds me of a certain someone. | 真是让我想起了某个人呢 |
[03:03] | – Please don’t ask. – Sure. | -求你别问是谁 -好的 |
[03:05] | Ugh, this pie filling is so sour. | 这个馅料太酸了 |
[03:07] | Yeah, it’s devastating when you expect something to be sweet | 是啊 当你指望某样东西如蜜一样甜 |
[03:09] | but ends up being intense psychosexual torture. | 结果沦落成性心理的强烈折磨 真让人伤心欲绝 |
[03:13] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这事 |
[03:14] | – Cool, cool. – Don’t worry. | -那可太好了 -别担心 |
[03:16] | Luke’s famous Jell-o mold is here to save your sorry butts. | 卢克著名的果冻杂烩将拯救你们 |
[03:22] | I can’t have the one nice thing I’ve done | 我这么多年来就为爸妈做这么一件事 |
[03:23] | for Mom and Dad be a disaster! | 我不能让它成为灾难 |
[03:25] | Alex, um, call you please call that chef that you’re dating? | 艾丽克斯 能请你联系在跟你交往的那个大厨吗 |
[03:27] | That pompous weirdo? | 那个自大的怪胎吗 |
[03:28] | I purposely broke up with him before the holidays. | 我故意赶在节前跟他分手了啊 |
[03:31] | If I call him now, | 如果我现在打给他 |
[03:32] | I will be stuck with him until New Year’s. | 就不得不跟他凑合到新年前了 |
[03:34] | There’s a school of thought | 有一种思想流派认为 |
[03:35] | it can even stretch out to Valentine’s Day. | 可能要咬牙坚持到情人节 |
[03:37] | Once you pass Thanksgiving, it’s the Wild West. | 一旦过了感恩节 那后面就是狂野大西部了 |
[03:40] | Okay! Her name is Jessica. | 好吧我说 她叫杰西卡 |
[03:42] | We met during a Santa Ana wind, | 我们是在圣塔安娜强风盛行时认识的 |
[03:44] | and we all know what Raymond Chandler said — | 我们都知道雷蒙德·钱德勒的名言… |
[03:45] | So no need to repeat it. | 那就没必要重复了 |
[03:46] | Alex, please. How weird can your chef be? | 艾丽克斯 拜托了 你那个大厨能有多怪 |
[03:51] | I don’t know if it’s ’cause he’s a chef | 我不知道是不是因为他是个大厨 |
[03:52] | and they can be controlling, | 大厨的控制欲都比较强 |
[03:53] | and I know there’s lots of different “love languages,” | 我知道爱的语言有很多种不同的表达方式 |
[03:56] | but… | 但是 … |
[03:58] | he puppets me. | 他把我当木偶一样操控 |
[04:01] | You want them to be super thin and uniform, like this. | 一定要超级薄和均匀才行 就像这样 |
[04:05] | You’re tearing up from the onions. | 洋葱把你熏得流眼泪了 |
[04:11] | And blow. | 擤一下 |
[04:12] | You know, maybe I’ll just go to the bathroom and do this. | 我还是去洗手间处理一下吧 |
[04:14] | Okay. Sure. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[04:19] | Oh, Joe! You’re doing place cards? | 乔 你在准备座次卡吗 |
[04:22] | Doesn’t Manny usually take care of seating? | 一般不都是曼尼来做这事吗 |
[04:23] | He’s “going through something.” | 他”在经历一些事” |
[04:26] | I’m sure we’ll hear a spoken word about it soon enough. | 我相信他很快就会忍不住全都说出来的 |
[04:29] | You really are turning into a 4-foot version of my dad. | 你真的快要变成我爸的4英尺小版了 |
[04:31] | Our dad. | 是我们的爸爸 |
[04:33] | That will never not be weird. | 那还真是”永远都不会怪”呢 |
[04:36] | Gloria, you do laundry? | 歌洛莉亚 你竟然洗衣服 |
[04:38] | Or are you hiding a pregnancy? | 还是说你在遮孕肚 |
[04:40] | No. The housekeeper quit. | 不是 女佣辞职了 |
[04:43] | I really love working for Phil full-time for very little money, | 我真的很爱全职为菲尔工作 虽然薪资很少 |
[04:48] | but I didn’t realize | 但我当时没意识到 |
[04:49] | how hard it was going to be balancing everything. | 要平衡家庭和工作有多难 |
[04:52] | I know. That’s why I love not working. | 我懂 所以我才爱不工作的感觉 |
[04:55] | Finally, enough time to get everything done. | 终于有时间把各种事都做掉了 |
[04:58] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[04:59] | You don’t miss facing new challenges, | 你不怀念面对各种新挑战的感觉吗 |
[05:02] | the fire of competition, | 以及竞争的刺激 |
[05:03] | that sense of accomplishment? | 和那种成就感 |
[05:07] | No. No. | 不 一点都不 |
[05:08] | I mean, of course, I worried I was the type of person | 当然了 我曾担心过我是那种 |
[05:11] | who needed to be busy all the time, but it’s like a drug — | 需要一直忙碌才心安的人 但那就像是毒品 |
[05:14] | after a couple of weeks of withdrawal, | 经过几周的戒断反应 |
[05:17] | I am finally comfortable doing nothing. | 我终于适应什么也不干的生活了 |
[05:29] | Oh, what kind of pie did you get, | 你买的是什么样的馅饼 |
[05:30] | pun’kin, pee-can, sweet pataytuh? | 南瓜瓜馅 山核桃桃馅 还是甜土豆豆馅的 |
[05:33] | Flourless chocolate cake. | 无面粉巧克力蛋糕 |
[05:34] | Let’s see you try and country that up. | 你试试把这说出一股乡村味儿来 |
[05:36] | My phone’s in my pocket. | 我的手机在口袋里 |
[05:37] | Here, would you grab it? I can’t get it. | 你能帮我拿一下吗 我够不着 |
[05:39] | Alright. | 好了 |
[05:39] | – Who is it? – Oh, it’s from Jotham. | -是谁 -乔撒姆发来短信 |
[05:41] | “Just heard. I’m so sorry. How are you doing?” | “我刚听说了 非常遗憾 你还好吗” |
[05:44] | – What’s that about? – I have no idea. | -他在说什么 -我不知道 |
[05:46] | Oh, L’Michael. | 是勒迈克 |
[05:47] | – “Sending all my love, Camembert. Call me.” – What? | -“我的心与你同在 卡麦小芝士 打给我” -啥 |
[05:50] | Artemis. | 阿耳特弥斯 |
[05:51] | “Ronaldo told me about you and Mitchell. | “罗纳多告诉我你和米奇尔的事了 |
[05:53] | Broken-heart emoji, tear emoji, | 心碎表情 眼泪表情 |
[05:55] | Tammy Faye Bakker crying Gif.” | 老牌喜剧女星塔米·菲·贝克痛哭表情包” |
[05:57] | What did Ronaldo tell him? | 罗纳多到底跟他说了什么啊 |
[05:59] | No clue. I-I just saw him here, and he asked where you were, | 不知道啊 我刚在这碰见他 他问你在哪 |
[06:02] | and I told him that we split up to shop and that — | 我就说我们分开去购物… |
[06:05] | Oh, my God. He thinks we actually split up. | 我的天 他以为我们真的分手了 |
[06:07] | Oh, and it’s gone viral. | 结果这消息就传遍基圈了 |
[06:09] | Well, there are two things a gay can’t sit on — | 有两样东西是男同不肯坐[藏不住]的 |
[06:11] | a plastic patio chair and a juicy bit of gossip. | 直男坐的丑塑料休闲椅和猛料大八卦 |
[06:13] | Well, it’s nice to see how supportive our friends are being. | 不过看到我们的朋友这么有爱 也很感动啦 |
[06:16] | Yeah. It’s nice how quickly they reached out to — | 是啊 他们真好 第一时间就联系… |
[06:19] | to you. | 你一个人 |
[06:20] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没收到 |
[06:22] | It’s like it’s mocking me. | 这铃声简直就是在嘲笑我 |
[06:23] | I-I’m sure the texts were meant for both of us. | 这些短信肯定是发给我们两个看的啦 |
[06:25] | That’s not how it works, okay? | 才不是这样的 好吗 |
[06:27] | They’re not thanking us for brunch. | 他们又不是在感谢我们招待的早午餐 |
[06:28] | We’re getting a divorce! | 我们可是要离婚了 |
[06:29] | Why is no one calling me?! | 为什么没人打给我啊 |
[06:31] | Well, maybe because they think you’re the — | 或许因为他们认为你比起我… |
[06:32] | the stronger, less emotional one. | 更坚强 没那么感情用事 |
[06:34] | That’s crazy. Just because I’m strong | 真是疯了 我坚强 |
[06:36] | doesn’t mean I don’t need my friends at a time like this! | 也不代表我在这种时候就不需要朋友们的关怀啊 |
[06:38] | A time like what? | 什么时候 |
[06:39] | Y-You realizing this isn’t actually happening, right? | 你知道我们不是真的要离婚的吧 |
[06:42] | Oh, come on. | 少来 |
[06:42] | If the shoe was on the other foot, you would be freaking out. | 如果情况反过来 你肯定会大发神经 |
[06:45] | Yes — which is why I’m getting all the texts. | 没错 所以现在我才会收到这些短信啊 |
[06:47] | Okay, well, here. | 好吧 你看 |
[06:48] | Ohh, from Steven and Stefan in Capri. | 是身在意大利卡普里岛的斯蒂芬和斯蒂凡 |
[06:51] | Oh. Text back, uh, “Do not fly home. I’m doing okay.” | 回短信跟他们说 “别特地飞回来 我没事” |
[06:54] | I thought this wasn’t really happening! | 我们难道不是没要离婚吗 |
[06:59] | Barrel roll into an S-turn… | 桶滚后接个S形转弯 |
[07:03] | and a little thing I call Pritchett-Switch-It. | 再来一招我自创的”普里契特急转” |
[07:06] | That just looks like a right-hand turn. | 看起来就是普通的右转啊 |
[07:07] | It would to an amateur. | 你这外行当然看不懂门道啦 |
[07:09] | You’re an artist, Jay. | 你简直是艺术家 杰 |
[07:10] | The sky’s your canvas. | 天空就是你的画布 |
[07:12] | Oh, should we do the hoop? | 要不要来玩”穿针引线” |
[07:13] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[07:14] | Hey, champ, take this out to the middle of the field | 冠军 拿着这个走到空地中间 |
[07:16] | and hold it up. | 然后高举过头 |
[07:17] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[07:20] | Guess it’s “champ’s” turn. | 这次轮到”冠军”是吧 |
[07:21] | Are — Are we sure champ doesn’t need to see | 真的不用让冠军先看看 |
[07:23] | how it’s done properly first? | 正确玩法是怎样吗 |
[07:24] | I mean, it’s not just standing there. | 这可不是傻站在那就行了 |
[07:25] | Dylan, just stand there! | 迪兰 站在那就行 |
[07:33] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[07:34] | What a wonderful shared experience! | 这共同经历也太美好了 |
[07:37] | Now, stay out there. | 继续站在那 |
[07:38] | We’ll do it again. | 我们再玩一次 |
[07:40] | Kid’s a natural. He didn’t even flinch. | 这小子有天分 一点都没退缩 |
[07:42] | Bravery or a sluggish brain — guess we’ll never know. | 到底是勇敢还是纯粹迟钝 我们不会知道了 |
[07:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:47] | Just, uh, I’m — I’m a little annoyed | 我就是有点不爽 |
[07:49] | that Dylan’s horning in on our thing. | 迪兰强行加入专属于我们的游戏 |
[07:52] | Hey, you know what, my hands are cramping up. | 其实我手指有点抽筋了 |
[07:54] | You want to take over for me here? | 你想接手玩一下吗 |
[07:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[07:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Listen, i-is it possible that you’re angry at Dylan | 听着 你生迪兰的气 有没有可能 |
[08:00] | for something more than today? | 不只是因为今天的事 |
[08:02] | Well, he did take the last waffle this morning. | 今早他的确吃掉了最后一块华夫饼 |
[08:04] | I think it’s more about — he took your firstborn. | 我觉得是因为… 他抢走了你第一个孩子 |
[08:07] | Now, I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[08:08] | It’s only natural, you know. | 有这种想法很正常 |
[08:09] | Us dads, we’re very protective of our daughters, but, uh… | 我们当爸爸的 对女儿的保护欲很强 但是… |
[08:13] | In fact, you may get a very strong impulse | 事实上 你可能会很有冲动 |
[08:15] | to fly that plane right into the guy, | 把飞机直接撞向那家伙 |
[08:16] | but don’t do it. | 但别那么做 |
[08:17] | What? I-I would — I would never hurt Dylan. | 什么 我绝不会伤害迪兰的 |
[08:19] | Why would you even think I’d have that impulse? | 你怎么会觉得我会有那种冲动 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. I thought… | 我不知道 我就是觉得… |
[08:23] | you know, the way you were looking at him…. | 你刚才看他的眼神… |
[08:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:26] | Is that what you were thinking 10 years ago? | 你十年前就是那么想的吗 |
[08:28] | A-All this time, I thought it was my fault! | 这么多年来 我一直以为是我出错了 |
[08:30] | I-I moved my head at the last second. | 我在最后一刻脑袋动了 |
[08:32] | But you hit me on purpose! | 其实你是故意撞到我的 |
[08:34] | Don’t be ridiculous! I just — | 别说傻话 我只是… |
[08:35] | You just what, Jay? | 只是什么 杰 |
[08:37] | Thought it’d be fun to fly a plane into my face? | 觉得用飞机撞上我的脸会很好玩是吗 |
[08:39] | What kind of monster does that to another human be– | 什么样的冷血怪物才能对另一个人类做出这种… |
[08:44] | Aw, no. | 糟了 |
[08:51] | Look at this. | 看都伤什么样了 |
[08:56] | Okay, I think it’s good for now. | 这样应该就可以了 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah. You need to enjoy your “me” time. | 没错 你需要享受你的私人时间 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:01] | Yesterday, I had three open houses. | 昨天 我有三栋房子办了开放参观 |
[09:04] | I was running around all day, | 我从早到晚都忙个不停 |
[09:06] | solving problems, creating value… | 解决各种问题 创造各种价值 |
[09:08] | Ay, it was exhausting. | 真是累死我了 |
[09:11] | Yeah. Don’t miss that. | 我可不怀念这种感觉 |
[09:13] | Oh, and one of the houses was filthy! | 其中一栋房子可脏了 |
[09:17] | All the windows needed to be washed. | 所有窗户都该清洗了 |
[09:20] | But I am one to talk. | 不过我也没脸说人家啦 |
[09:29] | Follow my instructions, and we can save this meal. | 照我说的去做 我们就能拯救这顿饭 |
[09:32] | – Who are you? – Manny. | -你哪位 -曼尼 |
[09:33] | Wrong. In this kitchen, you don’t have a name. Stir. | 错 在这个厨房里 你没有名字 搅拌 |
[09:36] | Well, this is a fun energy. | 你这态度挺有意思的 |
[09:37] | Do you happen to have a cousin | 你不会正好有个表妹 |
[09:38] | partial to Western skirts and terrifying mood swings? | 特别喜欢穿短裙 又喜怒无常吧 |
[09:40] | We need him. Just do it. | 我们需要他 闭嘴乖乖干活 |
[09:42] | Those carrots are a mess. | 这些胡萝卜切得一塌糊涂 |
[09:43] | It’s like this. | 应该这样切 |
[09:44] | Wait, what — | 等等 什么 |
[09:45] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[09:46] | You really know what you want. | 你真的很知道自己想要什么 |
[09:48] | I feel so safe. | 我觉得好有安全感 |
[09:50] | That needs more salt. | 那个要再加点盐 |
[09:52] | That needs more cream. | 那个要再加点奶油 |
[09:53] | And, Alex, I have a souffle in that oven | 艾丽克斯 那烤箱里有个蛋奶酥 |
[09:56] | valiantly trying to rise. | 正英勇地膨胀升起 |
[09:57] | Would you mind not pounding those walnuts | 你能不能别死命用力砸核桃 |
[09:59] | like you’re Quasimodo just going at his bell? | 你以为你是《巴黎圣母院》里猛敲钟的钟楼怪人吗 |
[10:01] | You know what, Neil? I don’t know how — | 知道吗 尼尔 我不知道如何… |
[10:04] | Are these too hot? | 这个会不会太烫啦 |
[10:09] | Claire? Why are you washing our windows? | 克莱尔 你为什么在清洗我们家的窗户 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:12] | They were really dirty, and your mom found a pole. | 它们很脏 你妈又找到了一根长杆 |
[10:16] | You know, funny coincidence — | 说来也巧 |
[10:17] | last week, I was offered the top job | 上周 有人请我去一家制造杆子的公司 |
[10:19] | at a company that makes poles. | 任职高层 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I’m going through something, too. | 对 我也正在经历人生难关 |
[10:23] | Anyway, I turned the job down, | 总之 我拒绝了那份工作 |
[10:25] | but I think I’m reconsidering it. | 但现在我又重新开始考虑去不去 |
[10:27] | Her name is Jessica. | 她叫杰西卡 |
[10:28] | I know that poles aren’t as sexy as closets. | 我知道杆子不像衣柜那么性感迷人 |
[10:31] | But people really seem to like them, | 但人们好像真的很喜欢杆子 |
[10:34] | and they are famously recession-proof. | 而且它们出了名地不受经济衰退影响 |
[10:37] | Oh, God. I think I made a terrible mistake. | 天啊 我想我犯了个严重的错误 |
[10:38] | I got to call those people and get that job before it goes away. | 我得打给那些人 接受那份工作 不然就给别人了 |
[10:41] | – Because — – Don’t do it, Claire! It’s beneath you! | -因为 -别打 克莱尔 那工作配不上你 |
[10:44] | Manny, show some respect! | 曼尼 放尊重点 |
[10:45] | If it weren’t for poles, | 要是没有杆子 |
[10:47] | you would be pledging allegiance to a floor mat! | 你向国旗宣誓就会像对脚踏垫宣誓了 |
[10:48] | – Now, give me my phone! – No! | -把手机给我 -不给 |
[10:50] | You can’t take a job on the rebound. | 你不能在过渡期轻易接受备胎 |
[10:52] | It’ll feel good for a minute, | 那只能让你开心一下 |
[10:53] | but then you’re plummeting down a K-hole of paranoia and regret. | 可之后你会坠入多疑与悔恨的虚空 |
[10:58] | How was your week? | 你这周过得如何 |
[10:59] | Fine. I’ll tell you why I’m wearing a turtleneck. | 好吧 我告诉你我为什么穿了高领衫 |
[11:01] | After Sherry dumped me, | 在雪莉甩了我后 |
[11:03] | I dated the first girl who would have me — | 我和第一个看得上我的女孩交往了 |
[11:05] | ironically, the leading rebounder on our basketball team. | 讽刺的是 她是校篮球队的篮板王[备胎] |
[11:08] | That’s where she hit me with her mouth guard. | 这是被她用护齿牙套打的 |
[11:10] | I’ve tried to leave her, | 我试过和她分手 |
[11:11] | but she just palms my head, and I run in place. | 可她单手抓住我的头 让我只能原地跑 |
[11:14] | Well, I’m sorry this is happening to you, Manny, | 很遗憾你经历了这些 曼尼 |
[11:16] | but what does this have to do with — | 但这和我有什么… |
[11:17] | She’s the pole company, Claire. | 她就是杆子公司 克莱尔 |
[11:19] | Learn from my mistake — | 从我的错误中学习经验 |
[11:21] | unless you want a compromising Polaroid of you | 除非你想被拍下 |
[11:23] | hung up very high in the women’s locker room. | 你被挂在女生更衣室高处的耻辱照 |
[11:25] | I might need to borrow that ladder later. | 这梯子一会借我用用吧 |
[11:34] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[11:35] | Do you want to help me shop online later | 你稍后想不想帮我在购物网站 |
[11:37] | for some power suits? | 选一些职业女性服饰 |
[11:40] | Oh, God, I miss wearing comfortable clothes | 老天 我真怀念能像你这样 |
[11:43] | all the time, like you do. | 一直穿着舒适的衣服 |
[11:44] | Yep. It sounds like a lot of fun. | 是啊 听起来很有趣 |
[11:46] | I — | 我 |
[11:48] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[11:49] | A terrific job. Keep going! | 做得好极了 再接再厉 |
[11:51] | N-no! | 不 |
[11:52] | I have been sweating ever since I got here. | 我自打到这以后就一直在冒汗 |
[11:54] | Did you trick me into doing your housework? | 你是不是骗我帮你做家务 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[12:04] | That phone did not ring! | 你手机根本没响 |
[12:05] | You’re walking away because you know you’re guilty! | 你走开是因为你知道你有罪 |
[12:07] | And take those shoes off! I just did the floors! | 把鞋脱了 我刚擦过地 |
[12:10] | My friends’ reaction to our “divorce” | 朋友们对我们”离婚”的反应 |
[12:13] | really bothered me. | 真的让我很不舒服 |
[12:14] | So I made an excuse to Cam | 于是我对小卡找了个借口 |
[12:16] | and went over to Longinus’ party. | 然后去了朗吉尼斯的派对 |
[12:18] | I wanted the friends to know | 我想让朋友们知道 |
[12:19] | that I am just as emotionally needy as Cam! | 我和小卡一样在情感上总要人哄 |
[12:27] | Hey, girl, hey! | 妹子 |
[12:28] | I can’t believe you came. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[12:29] | Oh, my God. How’s Cam?! | 我的天 小卡还好吗 |
[12:31] | – Yes, how is he? – Cam’s fine. He’s fine. | -是啊 他还好吗 -小卡很好 他没事 |
[12:33] | It was just a big misunderstanding. | 那不过是个大误会 |
[12:35] | We’re not getting a divorce. | 我们没有离婚 |
[12:38] | Well, girl, come on in. | 妹子 快进来 |
[12:40] | Let’s get you two drinks — | 让我给你拿两杯酒 |
[12:41] | one for each empty hand you showed up to the party with. | 毕竟你两手空空来了派对 一手一杯 |
[12:44] | Well, I-I could use it. | 我真的需要喝一杯 |
[12:46] | I mean, even though it’s-it’s not true about the divorce, | 尽管我们没有真的离婚 |
[12:49] | it could be — you know, someday. | 说不定某天就真的离了 |
[12:51] | And that just-that just makes me so, so… | 这让我 让我特别… |
[12:56] | Confused? | 困惑 |
[12:57] | Angry? Furious. | 生气 愤怒 |
[12:58] | “The Fast and the Furious”! | 《速度与激情》 |
[12:59] | Okay, this isn’t charades. | 这不是在玩猜谜游戏 |
[13:00] | I’m sad. | 我很悲伤 |
[13:02] | – That’s your sad? – Yes. | -那是你悲伤的表情吗 -是的 |
[13:03] | – That’s your sad? – Yeah. | -那是你悲伤的表情 -是的 |
[13:05] | And I-I really need your support right now. | 我现在真的很需要你们的支持 |
[13:10] | Wait, something new is happening. | 等等 他有点新状况 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[13:15] | How can you not see how emotionally raw I am right now? | 你们怎么看不出我现在有多真情流露 |
[13:18] | Nothing lasts forever. | 世事无常 |
[13:20] | What happens when it’s over? | 一切结束后我们该何去何从 |
[13:22] | Poor Cam. He is so fragile. | 可怜的小卡 他是那么脆弱 |
[13:24] | – He’s really gonna lose it. – We’ll be there for him. | -他肯定会发疯 -我们会陪他熬过去的 |
[13:26] | Who will be there to dry these tears? | 有谁会帮我拭去这些泪水 |
[13:30] | What tears? | 哪有泪水 |
[13:32] | Where they at? | 泪水在哪呢 |
[13:38] | Ay, no, not again! | 不 又来了 |
[13:40] | It wasn’t me this time. He did it to himself. | 这次不是我 是他自己撞的 |
[13:42] | Unlike last time, | 和上次不一样 |
[13:43] | when you purposely flew that plane into my face. | 上次是你故意让飞机撞到我脸上 |
[13:46] | You’re a monster, Jay. | 你是个禽兽 杰 |
[13:48] | Who are you calling a monster? | 你说谁是禽兽 |
[13:49] | Um, he just said — Jay. | 他刚说了 是杰 |
[13:51] | This isn’t worth it! | 太不值了 |
[13:52] | Why do I do anything with people? | 我就不该跟别人一起做任何事 |
[13:54] | I’m pretty sure you don’t have a concussion, | 我很确定你没有脑震荡 |
[13:57] | but I’m gonna stay here just in case, | 但为了以防万一 我在这陪你 |
[13:58] | so you don’t fall asleep. | 不让你睡着 |
[14:01] | Gloria, should you go get Mrs. D? | 歌洛莉亚 你去叫邓太太过来好吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah, sure. I’ll see if I can find her. | 当然 我看看能不能找到她 |
[14:07] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[14:13] | Seen Cam? | 看到小卡了吗 |
[14:15] | And a Happy Thanksgiving to you. | 也祝您感恩节快乐 |
[14:17] | Oh, that’s a lot of attitude. You sound like my dad. | 脾气真大 你听起来跟我爸一样 |
[14:19] | Our dad! | 是咱爸 |
[14:21] | There you are. So, I just, uh, got a text message from Longinus. | 你回来了 我刚收到朗吉尼斯的短信 |
[14:25] | Said you left your sunglasses at his Friendsgiving party — | 他说你把墨镜落在感朋节派对上了 |
[14:27] | the one you decreed we didn’t have enough time to go to. | 那个你判定我们没时间去的派对 |
[14:30] | Mitchell, you owe me an apology. | 米奇尔 你欠我一个道歉 |
[14:32] | I owe you an apology? | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[14:35] | I may not have brought a gift to Longinus’ party, | 尽管我没带礼物去朗吉尼斯的派对 |
[14:37] | but I sure left with one. | 但我可收到一份大礼 |
[14:39] | It’s like he’s never seen someone cry before. | 就像他没见过别人哭似的 |
[14:42] | Just think of something sad. | 想想难过的事 |
[14:44] | Like when a pet died, | 例如宠物死掉 |
[14:46] | or when L’Michael was a seat filler at the Golden Globes | 或是勒迈克去做金球奖填空座的 |
[14:48] | and got to sit next to Nicole Kidman. | 结果身边居然是妮可·基德曼 |
[14:50] | Why him?! | 他丫凭什么 |
[14:52] | Ptolemy, you must get over that. | 托勒密 这件事你必须看开 |
[14:55] | Look, the only reason we all rallied around Cam was, | 我们都围着小卡转的唯一原因是 |
[14:57] | last time y’all broke up, | 你们上次分手时 |
[14:59] | he was shattered and you seemed fine. | 他崩溃了 而你似乎没事 |
[15:03] | What last time? | 什么上次分手 |
[15:05] | Apparently, years ago, | 貌似好多年前 |
[15:07] | Cam invented a breakup that never really happened, | 小卡假装他和我分手了 |
[15:10] | just so he could gauge how much support he could count on | 就为了估摸一下万一我们真的分手了 |
[15:12] | in the event of the real thing. | 会有多少人站他那边 |
[15:15] | Normal. | 太”正常”了 |
[15:16] | It’s my fault for loving him too much! | 都怪我太过爱他 |
[15:18] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不不 |
[15:19] | – You can do so much better. – Don’t do this to yourself. | -你能找到更好的 -别这么对自己 |
[15:21] | – Honey. – Yes. | -亲爱的 -就是说 |
[15:23] | You turned everyone against me! | 你让所有人都不站在我这边 |
[15:25] | Because in a breakup, friends choose a side, | 因为情侣分手后 朋友们会选择一边 |
[15:28] | and I’m-I’m more fragile, and I would need them more. | 而我比你更脆弱 我会更需要他们 |
[15:31] | I was just preparing for an emergency. | 我只是为了紧急情况未雨绸缪 |
[15:33] | I didn’t yell at you when you bought that, uh, earthquake kit. | 你买地震逃生包的时候我对你生气了吗 |
[15:36] | You told them I disappear for days at a time. | 你告诉他们我会几天不见人 |
[15:39] | Which you wouldn’t know about | 你之所以知道这些 |
[15:40] | had you not gone to the party behind my back. | 都是因为背着我自己去了派对 |
[15:42] | Where’s the trust, Mitchell? | 我们之间的信任哪去了 米奇尔 |
[15:46] | Looks like a good place to hide from the drama. | 这地方看起来很适合躲避狗血剧 |
[15:48] | Dad, I am so mad at your wife right now. | 爸 我现在很生你老婆的气 |
[15:50] | – I need a guest house. – No, no, no. | -我得建一整幢客房 -不不不 |
[15:52] | She-She has completely taken advantage of my restlessness | 她完全是在利用我的坐立不安 |
[15:55] | and basically turned me into her housekeeper. | 基本上让我变成了她的管家 |
[15:57] | How? By doing something the wrong way, | 怎么做的 故意做不好某件事 |
[15:58] | knowing you’ll jump in and do it the right way? | 知道你肯定会插手做到完美吗 |
[16:01] | What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I get these clean? | 我是怎么回事 为什么总刷不干净杯子 |
[16:03] | Not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[16:05] | I am partly to blame. | 我也有责任 |
[16:07] | I’m not good at doing nothing. | 我这个人就是闲不下来 |
[16:11] | How did they get fingerprints on the inside of the glass? | 他们指纹是怎么沾进杯子内侧的啊 |
[16:14] | It’s crazy. | 真是要命了 |
[16:15] | You know, I had a similar experience when I turned the company over to you. | 我刚把公司交接给你的时候也有这情况 |
[16:18] | It wasn’t the activity that I missed. | 我怀念的不是公司的各种事务 |
[16:21] | I missed being the boss. | 我怀念的是当老板的感觉 |
[16:23] | Oh! Yeah. I hear you there. | 是的 我有同感 |
[16:24] | Giving orders, people scared of you. | 发号施令 令员工闻风丧胆 |
[16:27] | I like day drinking, but nothing beats being drunk with power. | 我喜爱白日喝酒 但更喜爱在权力中沉醉 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:30] | Do you know how many unfunny jokes I told at the office? | 猜猜我在公司说过多少个难笑笑话 |
[16:33] | – None? – Exactly. | -零个 -没错 |
[16:35] | Knock knock. “Ha ha ha ha! | 叩叩叩[常见笑话开头] “哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[16:36] | Good one, boss! Ha ha ha ha! | 太好笑啦 老板 哈哈哈哈哈 |
[16:38] | How do you keep coming up with them?” | 您是怎么一直那么有哏的啊” |
[16:39] | Spineless bootlickers. | 没骨气的马屁精 |
[16:40] | God, I miss them. | 天啊 我好想念他们 |
[16:43] | How did you get over it? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[16:44] | I didn’t wait around for someone to put me in charge again. | 我并没有等别人再来给我领导大位 |
[16:46] | I made my own opportunity. | 而是自己创造机会 |
[16:48] | Dad, dog beds? | 老爸 卖狗床吗 |
[16:50] | Better than poles. | 比杆子强多了 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah. I hear things. | 是的 我也是有听到事情的 |
[16:56] | Alright. | 好啦 |
[16:57] | Dylan is on twin duty, | 双胞胎现在由迪兰在照顾 |
[16:59] | so I’m gonna make sure you don’t fall asleep. | 所以我得确保你没有睡着 |
[17:02] | I’ve been asleep for the last 10 years. | 我过去十年根本如睡死了一般 |
[17:04] | Imagine finding out the plane crash you were in was no accident. | 想象一下发现自己碰到的撞机事件并不是意外 |
[17:07] | Well, you’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[17:09] | Jay did something very similar to me | 杰也对我做过这类的事情 |
[17:10] | when Mitchell and I first got together. | 我跟米奇尔刚在一起时也发生过 |
[17:12] | He “accidentally” bumped me with his car — | 他”意外”开车碰撞到我 |
[17:14] | a real car, not a — not a toy. | 真的车 可不是遥控玩具 |
[17:18] | I was pretty bruised up. | 我挺伤痕累累的 |
[17:19] | I just — I just assumed it was because | 我… 我一开始还以为 |
[17:20] | he didn’t want his son with a boyfriend, | 他是见不得儿子找了个男人 |
[17:22] | but he thought Mitchell could do better. | 但其实是他觉得米奇尔可以找到更好的 |
[17:24] | It was a-a bit of a shock. | 我当时真是有点震惊 |
[17:28] | But then, once I became a father, | 但是当我后来也成为人父后 |
[17:30] | I realized how protective you can be over your kid. | 我意识到了自己也有多护犊子 |
[17:33] | There was a little boy on Lily’s soccer team always teasing her, | 莉莉的足球队上有个小男孩总闹她 |
[17:35] | so at the end-of-the-season party, | 所以在赛季末派对时 |
[17:36] | I may have nudged him face-first | 我貌似意外地把他的脸 |
[17:39] | into a freshly fried funnel cake. | 摁进了一个新做好的炸蛋糕 |
[17:44] | It is possible that I have more in common | 我不得不承认 的确是有可能 |
[17:47] | with dads like Jay than I would like to admit. | 我跟杰这样的爸爸 有很多共同之处 |
[17:52] | Sorry I ate the last waffle, Mr. D. | 邓先生 抱歉我吃掉了最后一个华夫饼 |
[17:54] | I’ve been so hungry lately. | 我最近特别饿 |
[17:57] | I wonder if that means we’re pregnant again. | 不知道是不是代表我跟海莉又怀了 |
[18:02] | Oh, shoot! | 哎呀 糟糕 |
[18:04] | Shoot! | 糟糕 |
[18:05] | Shoot, shoot, shoot. | 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 |
[18:11] | Congratulations, Alex. | 恭喜你 艾丽克斯 |
[18:12] | A warren of starving rabbits wouldn’t eat these carrots. | 一群快饿死的兔子也不愿意吃这胡萝卜 |
[18:15] | I’m starting to wonder if our relationship should just be sexual. | 我开始考虑我们是不是只应该保持肉体关系了 |
[18:17] | Okay, Neil, honestly — | 好了 尼尔 说实话… |
[18:18] | Hey, hey, hey, you lovebirds! Time for that later. | 两位爱侣 这些事之后再说 |
[18:21] | We got a meal to finish. | 我们还有大餐要准备呢 |
[18:22] | Can somebody call FEMA? This meringue is a disaster. | 谁快打给联邦应急管理局 这蛋白酥就是场灾难 |
[18:25] | I just did what you told me. | 我只是照你说的做了 |
[18:27] | Oh, really? I told you to underbeat the egg whites? | 是吗 我有叫你没打发蛋白吗 |
[18:29] | I really think — | 我真的觉得… |
[18:30] | I think. You do. | 我觉得你就是这样 |
[18:31] | Oh, Neil. Are you done with Alex? | 尼尔 你帮完艾丽克斯了吗 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause I’m having trouble slivering these almonds. | 我磨杏仁这一步碰到了一点问题 |
[18:37] | Be one with me. | 与我合体 |
[18:41] | Hey, Jay, um… | 杰 |
[18:45] | I think I overreacted earlier. | 我今天好像反应过度了 |
[18:47] | I want to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[18:48] | Forget it. | 算了啦 |
[18:50] | If I’m being honest, maybe on some level… | 我如果说实话 或许某种程度上 |
[18:54] | I really did want to hit you with that plane. | 我真是故意用飞机去撞你的 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, Phil. | 抱歉啊 菲尔 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Maybe I, uh, understand better | 或许我… 现在也能理解 |
[19:03] | why a father might want to protect a daughter. | 爸爸会想要保护女儿的心情 |
[19:05] | Or a son. | 或是保护儿子 |
[19:06] | I banged Cam up pretty good before I gave him the nod. | 在我认可小卡前 我也狠狠撞过他一次 |
[19:09] | He never figured it out. | 他一直都没发现是故意的 |
[19:13] | I get the impulse. I’m — I’m guilty of it myself. | 我也有这种冲动 我承认我也有罪 |
[19:16] | But there’s got to be a better way of handling anger | 但排解愤怒应该有比伤害他人 |
[19:17] | than hurting someone, right? | 更好的办法吧 |
[19:20] | Disgusting! | 太恶心了吧 |
[19:22] | If this was the first Thanksgiving, | 如果这是史上第一次感恩节 |
[19:24] | your gravy would be the worst thing | 那你这肉汁就是这个国家 |
[19:25] | this country has done to Native Americans! | 对原住民做过最坏的事情了吧 |
[19:27] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[19:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[19:35] | What a senseless accident. | 绝非有意的意外啊 |
[19:37] | What the hell?! | 搞屁啊 |
[19:39] | It’s not the end of the world. | 又不是什么大不了的事情 |
[19:41] | Chefs don’t need to smell things. | 厨师不需要嗅觉啦 |
[19:43] | You people are crazy. I’m getting out of here. | 你们这帮人神经病啊 我要走了 |
[19:45] | What a splendid idea. | 真是个绝佳的好主意啊 |
[19:49] | Enjoy the souffle. | 享受这被毁蛋奶酥吧 |
[19:53] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[19:55] | Whoa. What’s going on? Did I just hear the chef leave? | 怎么回事 刚才是大厨走的声音吗 |
[19:58] | It’s hopeless. I can’t even tell what this was. | 没救了 我连这是什么都看不出来 |
[20:00] | Well, I’ll see if there’s a restaurant that can take us. | 我问问有没有餐厅有位子吧 |
[20:03] | I’m just going home. | 我们回家吧 |
[20:04] | No. No, no, no, no! Whoa, whoa, whoa! No! | 不不不不不 不行 |
[20:06] | No one is going anywhere. | 谁都不准走 |
[20:07] | Listen, you know what? We can salvage this Thanksgiving. | 听我说 其实我们还能挽救这个感恩节 |
[20:10] | Phil, you get the salad started. | 菲尔 去开始搞沙拉 |
[20:12] | Luke, anything you don’t need | 卢克 任何没完全毁掉的东西 |
[20:13] | dental records to identify, save. | 都留着抢救 |
[20:16] | Alex, that guy was an idiot. Pick better boyfriends. | 艾丽克斯 那男的就是个傻逼 找个好点的 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry, Mom. I so wanted to do this for you. | 对不起了 妈 我很想帮你搞定的 |
[20:22] | Oh, honey, no. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[20:23] | You gave me the best gift ever. | 你给了我最棒的礼物 |
[20:25] | I’m bossing people around again! | 我又可以指挥使唤大家了 |
[20:28] | Luke, chop some carrots. | 卢克 切点胡萝卜 |
[20:30] | Look, I guess I just — | 听我说 我那时只是… |
[20:31] | I didn’t think I would be able to survive if you ever left me. | 觉得如果哪天你离开我了 我一定活不下去 |
[20:35] | And I still don’t. | 我此刻还是这么认为 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | And the party wasn’t that fun. | 那派对也没那么好玩啦 |
[20:40] | Something was missing. | 缺了点什么 |
[20:41] | Oh, I love when you say things without really saying them. | 我就喜欢你说事不说明白的姿态 |
[20:47] | You meant me, right? | 你是指我 对吧 |
[20:52] | Man without a face. | 《无脸的男人》 |
[20:54] | The mummy. | 《木乃伊》 |
[20:55] | Coma. | 《昏迷》 |
[20:56] | I-robot? | 《我 机器人》 |
[20:57] | Frozen? | 《冰雪奇缘》 |
[20:59] | The crying game. | 《哭泣的游戏》 |
[21:01] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们是不是傻啊 |
[21:03] | If you want to see crying, | 如果你们想看哭泣 |
[21:05] | he should come and see me in the kitchen | 那他应该跟着我进厨房 |
[21:07] | with all these dirty dishes. | 看看有多少脏碗盘要洗 |
[21:09] | Fine. I’ll do plates and I’ll do silverware. | 行行行 我帮忙洗盘子跟银制餐具 |
[21:11] | But nothing that requires soaking. | 但拒绝需要先泡过再洗的东西 |
[21:14] | You guys are so cute. | 你们可真可爱 |
[21:16] | Well… George is. | 乔治可爱 |
[21:17] | Poppy is going to need a personality. | 但茵素需要有点个性 |
[21:20] | Oh! Sorry dude. | 抱歉了兄弟 |
[21:21] | Total accident. | 绝对是意外 |
[21:23] | He’s gonna be a good dad. | 他会是一个好爸爸 |