时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Honey, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你在干什么 |
[00:05] | I just saw this incredible telekinesis video. | 我看了一个超赞的有关念力的视频 |
[00:07] | I’m trying to make a piece of bacon levitate. | 我在努力让一片培根浮在空中 |
[00:09] | Don’t you have to, I don’t know, work? | 话说 你不需要工作吗 |
[00:11] | Are you saying it’ll never happen? | 你是说我永远不可能成功吗 |
[00:12] | Is there perhaps a more colorful way of saying that? | 就没有更委婉美好的说法吗 |
[00:15] | I know you’re trying to get me to say | 我知道你是想让我说 |
[00:17] | “It’ll happen when pigs fly.” | “等猪飞起来也就成了” |
[00:18] | That counts. | 这也算吧 |
[00:20] | What? | 什么 |
[00:22] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[00:23] | Good morning, Earth mates. | 早上好 地球同胞们 |
[00:25] | Morning, Farr– | 早上好 法… |
[00:26] | Oh, my lower back is killing me. | 我的下背部疼死了 |
[00:29] | Has anyone seen my healing crystal? | 有谁看到我的治愈水晶了吗 |
[00:32] | That may be the only thing of yours we haven’t seen. | 那可能是我们唯一没见到的你的”东西”了 |
[00:34] | Dylan’s mom, Farrah, came to see the babies, | 迪兰的妈妈法拉过来看宝宝 |
[00:37] | and then she found out that her polyamorous quad | 然后她发现她的四角关系 |
[00:39] | was downgraded to a triad. | 被降格成了三角关系 |
[00:41] | Now we’re stuck with her. | 现在我们摊上她甩不掉了 |
[00:43] | Polyamory. Can you imagine? | 四角啊 浮想联翩 你能想象吗 |
[00:46] | No. | 不能 |
[00:49] | She needs to go. | 她必须赶紧滚 |
[01:07] | Farrah! Farrah! | 法拉 法拉 |
[01:09] | Farrah! | 法拉 |
[01:10] | Do you have to do that right here? | 你非得在这里干这个吗 |
[01:12] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:14] | I didn’t realize you wanted it | 我没意识到你希望 |
[01:15] | to keep flooding in the Philippines. | 菲律宾一直洪水泛滥呢 |
[01:17] | I don’t want it to keep flooding in the Philippines, Claire. | 我不希望菲律宾一直洪水泛滥 克莱尔 |
[01:20] | – It’s okay. I’ll just go in the other room. – Great. | -没事 我换个房间 -好极了 |
[01:25] | It’s Jerry. I can’t. | 是杰瑞 我不能接 |
[01:27] | It’s gonna be 45 minutes about how much he misses Mom | 他肯定会唠叨45分钟 说他有多想念妈妈 |
[01:29] | and then some overshare about their sex life. | 然后透露过多关于他们性生活的私密内容 |
[01:32] | Claire, he’s family. | 克莱尔 他是家人 |
[01:35] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[01:36] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:38] | No, I know. We miss her, too. | 不 我懂 我们也很想她 |
[01:40] | The babies are great. | 宝宝们都很好 |
[01:42] | Yeah, constantly exploring, | 是啊 不断地在探索这个世界 |
[01:43] | always sticking their fingers in everything. | 总是把手指伸进各种地方 |
[01:47] | Oh, whoa, yeah, what a — | 天啊 那可真是… |
[01:49] | what a fun image of my late mother-in-law. | 真是关于我已故岳母的有趣画面 |
[01:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:53] | Let me just — Let me just check to see if we’re gonna be around. | 我看看我们到时候在不在 |
[01:57] | Jerry is following the butterfly migration to Mexico | 杰瑞要沿着蝴蝶迁徙路线去墨西哥 |
[01:59] | and wants to stop by tomorrow to say hi. | 他想明天过来跟我们打个招呼 |
[02:02] | No way. Make up an excuse. | 不可能 赶快编个借口 |
[02:03] | I’m a terrible liar. | 我很不擅长撒谎 |
[02:04] | Tough. | 那可糟了 |
[02:05] | The last thing we need around here is another hippie kook. | 家里绝对不能再多个嬉皮怪人了 |
[02:09] | Oh, it finally happened. I’m my father. | 这一天终于来了 我变成跟我爸一样的人了 |
[02:12] | Oh, my goddesses, there you are. | 天啊 你在这儿啊 |
[02:15] | Oh, Claire, would you be comfortable | 克莱尔 你愿意 |
[02:17] | rubbing this just above my buttocks | 用这个在我的屁股上方来回擦几次吗 |
[02:19] | while I offer up a Tibetan pain chant? | 我要唱一曲西藏疼痛赞歌 |
[02:22] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 那听上去不像我会做的事 |
[02:23] | But I might know someone who could help you out. | 但我或许认识个人能帮到你 |
[02:28] | Honestly, Jerry, it’s that, uh… | 说实话 杰瑞 那个… |
[02:31] | Claire and I have — have hit a rough patch. | 克莱尔和我最近很不顺 |
[02:33] | She’s been huffing… cans of whipped cream. | 她已经吃了…好几罐生奶油了 |
[02:37] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[02:38] | Help me. | 快搭救我 |
[02:39] | Underneath our bed | 我们的床下 |
[02:40] | looks like backstage at a pie-eating contest. | 简直就像吃馅饼大赛的后台 |
[02:43] | – Invite him here. – What? | -邀请他过来 -什么 |
[02:45] | Just get him here as fast as you can. Come on. | 尽快把他弄过来 快点 |
[02:46] | Uh, actually, Jerry, everything’s fine. | 实际上 杰瑞 一切都好 |
[02:48] | Claire just agreed to seek help. | 克莱尔刚刚同意寻求医生的帮助了 |
[02:49] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[02:50] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[02:52] | Jerry’s lonely, Farrah’s lonely, | 杰瑞很寂寞 法拉也很寂寞 |
[02:53] | they both glom onto us. | 他们都来烦我们 |
[02:54] | We set them up, they’ll glom onto each other, | 我们给他们牵线搭桥 他们就可以烦彼此了 |
[02:57] | and then she can bang his drum. | 让他用”鼓棒”慢慢敲她的”鼓”吧 |
[02:58] | My beautiful genius. | 我美丽的天才 |
[03:00] | Oop, sorry. Hold on. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[03:05] | Now I just have to find someone to set you up with. | 现在只差帮你也找个奇葩搭伙了 |
[03:08] | Oh, breaking out the good stuff, huh? | 要把好东西拿来招待客人了吗 |
[03:10] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:10] | We’re finally close friends with a lesbian couple, | 我们终于跟一对拉拉情侣成为密友了 |
[03:13] | and — and I — I want them to feel as special to us | 我希望她们能感到被我们珍惜 |
[03:16] | as if they were real gays. | 就好像她们是真正的同性恋一样 |
[03:17] | Cam, they’re just as gay as we are. | 小卡 她们”同”的程度跟我们一模一样 |
[03:19] | Okay, hold on. One moment. | 稍等 马上就好 |
[03:20] | – Bink! – Okay, well, as I am. | -好了 -跟我差不多 没你这么”同” |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:25] | – Hi. – Oh, my gosh. | -嗨 -天啊 |
[03:26] | You guys are such a cute family. | 你们真是超有爱的一家 |
[03:28] | Oh, gosh, that picture. | 天啊 那张照片 |
[03:29] | That was taken at an amusement park. | 那是在一个游乐场拍的 |
[03:31] | That’s not the real Bigfoot. | 那并非真正的大脚怪 |
[03:33] | “Real Bigfoot,” | “真正的大脚怪” |
[03:34] | – Oh, my God. You’re so funny. – Yeah. Sure. Okay. | -天啊 你真是太搞笑了 -好吧 那行 |
[03:35] | Let’s go with “He was making a joke.” | 就当”他是在开玩笑”吧 |
[03:37] | So, you guys, speaking of families… | 话说 说到家庭… |
[03:39] | We’re thinking of starting one of our own. | 我们也想组建个家庭 |
[03:41] | – Amazing. – Congratulations. | -太棒了 -恭喜 |
[03:42] | Oh, how are you gonna do it? What’s the plan? | 你们打算怎么做 有什么计划 |
[03:44] | Actually, we wanted to ask you something about that. | 实际上 我们正想找你们取取”经”呢 |
[03:47] | Eh, there comes a point in every gay man’s life | 每个基佬人生中的某一刻 |
[03:49] | when a lesbian couple asks him for his sperm. | 都会遇到拉拉妇妇向他寻求精子 |
[03:52] | – Unless you’re Mitchell and me. – Yeah. | -除非你是米奇和我 -是啊 |
[03:54] | All of our friends have been asked, | 我们所有的朋友们都被人找过 |
[03:55] | while we have been cruelly overlooked. | 而我们却被残忍地无视了 |
[03:57] | It’s painful. | 心好痛 |
[03:58] | It’s like not getting picked to play kickball. | 那就像未被选中去玩踢球 |
[04:00] | Well, that never happened to me. | 我倒是从没遇到过这种情况 |
[04:02] | I was my kickball team’s captain. | 我曾是踢球队的队长 |
[04:04] | Well, only after our star broke his leg and had to be put down. | 不过那是在大球星伤了腿 不得不被安乐死后 |
[04:08] | – He was a — – A mule. | -它是… -一头驴子 |
[04:10] | From a mile away. | 早猜到了 |
[04:12] | Go ahead. Ask us anything. | 来吧 想问什么都行 |
[04:13] | Well, you know we think the world of you guys. | 你知道我们对你们的评价很高 |
[04:15] | – Yes? – And we, you. | -是吗 -我们对你们也一样 |
[04:17] | First of all, | 首先 |
[04:18] | would you judge us if we didn’t adopt? | 如果我们不领养 你们会对我们有看法吗 |
[04:19] | Is that selfish? | 那很自私吗 |
[04:20] | – Um, no. – No. | -不会 -当然不会 |
[04:22] | Oh, that’s such a relief. | 真让人松了一口气 |
[04:24] | Now, the next step | 接下来的一步 |
[04:25] | is finding someone who can — | 就是找一个… |
[04:27] | Donate? | 捐精的人 |
[04:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:29] | You know, we don’t want anyone involved financially or otherwise, | 我们不希望跟对方有经济上或别的牵扯 |
[04:31] | so we were just thinking of going to the sperm bank. | 所以我们打算去找精子银行 |
[04:34] | That’s a good option, | 那是个好的选择 |
[04:34] | but make sure the janitors are handsome, | 但一定要确保门卫很帅 |
[04:36] | because, you know, they have the keys to everything. | 因为他们有进入任何地方的钥匙 |
[04:38] | Well, we also thought about asking my brother. | 我们还考虑过用我哥哥的精子 |
[04:40] | Oh, you don’t want to go down that road. | 你不会想选择这个方向的 |
[04:41] | It’s too complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[04:43] | “My daddy, my uncle, my daddy, my uncle.” | “是爸爸 又是舅舅 是爸爸 又是舅舅” |
[04:45] | It’s “Chinatown.” | 简直是电影《唐人街》的翻版 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you want someone that — | 没错 你们最好找一个 |
[04:47] | you know, with a little distance, | 不那么亲近的人 |
[04:48] | that you know and — and trust. | 你们认识 且熟悉 |
[04:50] | Who’s attractive and healthy. | 长得帅气 身体健康 |
[04:52] | And who hasn’t had mental illness in their family | 家族里至少一代半 |
[04:53] | in at least a generation and a half. | 没有精神疾病 |
[04:56] | Well, that’s the dream. | 那真如美梦一般 |
[04:57] | Well, dreams can come true. | 美梦也是可以成真的 |
[05:00] | Oh, my God. Thank you, guys. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[05:01] | No, thank you. | 不 是谢谢你们 |
[05:03] | If you think of someone, will you let us know? | 如果你们想到了合适的人 能告诉我们一声吗 |
[05:08] | – Lesbians. – Lesbians. | -死拉拉 -死拉拉 |
[05:10] | Here’s your cappuccino. | 这是你的卡布奇诺 |
[05:11] | None for me. | 我就不喝了 |
[05:12] | I don’t need to be sharp to experience | 我不需要精神抖擞地体会 |
[05:14] | the empty void that is life without Sherry Shaker. | 生活没有雪莉·桃久奇后的空虚 |
[05:17] | What are these little drawings in the milk? | 牛奶里拉的这画是什么 |
[05:19] | That’s me staring out a window. | 是我凭窗远眺的画面 |
[05:21] | I made the stars with my tears. | 那些星星是用我的眼泪做的 |
[05:23] | Ay, papi, if you can survive me driving three blocks | 宝贝 如果你能够在我开了三个街区后 |
[05:26] | with you on the roof of my car, | 才发现你在我车顶且活下来 |
[05:28] | you can survive this. | 那这次你也能撑过去 |
[05:29] | When did that happen? | 那是几时发生的 |
[05:30] | It wasn’t gonna work out with Sherry anyway. | 你跟雪莉本来就不会有好结果 |
[05:32] | She’s Canadian. | 她是加拿大人 |
[05:33] | They have ducks on their money. | 他们钱币上印着鸭子 |
[05:35] | They sell milk in a bag. | 牛奶装在袋子里卖 |
[05:37] | I’ll be in my room if anyone needs me. | 有需要再来我房间找我吧 |
[05:39] | Who am I kidding? No one needs me. | 我骗谁呢 根本没人需要我 |
[05:41] | Ay, papi, these things have a way of working out. | 宝贝 失恋这种事会自己拨乱反正的 |
[05:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:46] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[05:47] | What did you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[05:49] | I called in a favor. | 我找了人帮忙 |
[05:52] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[05:53] | Again? I thought we were even. | 又来 我们不是扯平了吗 |
[05:55] | I need you to do something for Manny. | 我要你为曼尼做一件事 |
[05:57] | It’ll mean the world to him. | 那对他非常重要 |
[05:58] | Okay, I guess. | 行吧 |
[05:59] | I want you to go to Sherry’s improv show, | 我要你去雪莉的即兴表演 |
[06:01] | talk him up to her. | 对她说曼尼的好话 |
[06:03] | I want her to regret breaking up with him. | 我要她后悔跟他分手了 |
[06:05] | No. Not that. | 不 绝对不行 |
[06:06] | Anything but improv. | 唯独即兴表演不行 |
[06:08] | Improv is no different than getting waterboarded. | 即兴表演和被施水刑没什么区别 |
[06:10] | Just stay calm, | 你只要保持冷静 |
[06:11] | go to a pleasant place in your mind, | 心里想着让你快乐的地方 |
[06:13] | and remember that you’re not actually dying. | 并且谨记你不是真的快死了 |
[06:15] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去 |
[06:17] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[06:19] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[06:20] | Why’d you bring a crowbar? | 你为什么带撬棍来 |
[06:22] | No reason. | 没原因呀 |
[06:24] | Gloria, we should not be involved. | 歌洛莉亚 我们不该插手 |
[06:26] | You know what my dad always said to me | 你知道我每次失意时 |
[06:27] | every time I was down? | 我爸都对我说什么吗 |
[06:29] | Nothing. | 什么都不说 |
[06:30] | I learned to figure everything out on my own. | 我学会独自解决所有问题 |
[06:32] | This is your least attractive quality. | 这是你最缺乏魅力的特质 |
[06:35] | Where is your empathy? | 你的同理心呢 |
[06:36] | I have empathy. | 我有同理心啊 |
[06:38] | That’s the one where you care about people, right? | 就是关心在乎别人的意思 对吧 |
[06:40] | You don’t go out of your way for anyone. | 你不愿意为任何人付出 |
[06:43] | Yes, I do. | 我愿意啊 |
[06:45] | You remember that little valet at the club? | 你记得俱乐部那个泊车小弟吗 |
[06:47] | If I hadn’t got him fired, | 如果我没有害他被炒鱿鱼 |
[06:48] | he’d still be moving everybody’s seats up. | 他现在还在帮人移座椅靠背呢 |
[06:51] | Okay, here we go. | 来啦 |
[06:53] | Some apricot jam from an old family recipe. | 家传秘方的杏子酱 |
[06:56] | Not that you would be interested in any of my family recipes. | 虽然你们对我的”家传秘方”不会有兴趣 |
[06:59] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:00] | Uh — Uh — Why don’t you want us to be your donor? | 你们为什么不想选我们当捐精者 |
[07:02] | It’s okay. Just say it. | 没关系 直说了吧 |
[07:04] | – You’re put off by my red hair. – Or is it his freckles? | -你们反感我的红发 -还是讨厌他的雀斑 |
[07:06] | – Or my tendency to burn. – Or is it his — | -还是因为我容易晒伤 -或是因为他的… |
[07:08] | – Can this one please be about you? – Yeah, yeah. | -你就不能说个你的缺点吗 -行吧 |
[07:09] | Wait, are you saying that you would donate for us? | 等等 你们意思是愿意捐精给我们吗 |
[07:11] | Honestly, we would love that, | 老实说 我们很希望这样 |
[07:13] | but we were afraid to put you on the spot, | 但又怕让你们为难 |
[07:15] | and we didn’t think you’d say yes. | 而且我们以为你们不会答应 |
[07:16] | – Oh — Well, of — of course we’d say yes! – We adore you! | -我们当然会答应啊 -我们很喜欢你们 |
[07:19] | Oh! Molly, I think we just found our daddy. | 莫莉 我们好像找到孩子的爸爸了 |
[07:21] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | -天啊 -太好了 |
[07:24] | Okay, so, which one of us do you want? | 那你们想要我们中的哪一个 |
[07:25] | I don’t know. We haven’t even had a chance | 我不知道 我们都还没机会 |
[07:26] | – to think about it. – Yeah. | -考虑这个 -是啊 |
[07:27] | Well, would it be helpful if we, you know, walked around | 要不要我们绕场一圈 |
[07:29] | so you could take us in from shoulder to shank? | 让你们欣赏一下我们 从肩部到小腿 |
[07:32] | It’s not the county fair. | 这又不是在县集市卖猪 |
[07:34] | Alright, well, maybe we’ll just go outside | 好吧 那要不我们出去外面 |
[07:35] | and, I don’t know, kick something? | 踢点什么 看看腿劲儿 |
[07:37] | Or — Or we could do a puzzle? | 或者我们比赛拼拼图 |
[07:38] | Or we could spell Connecticut? | 或是看谁会拼写”康涅狄格州” |
[07:40] | Why don’t you guys just decide? | 不如你们俩决定吧 |
[07:41] | We’re — We’re happy either way. | 我们要哪个都行 |
[07:43] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[07:49] | Oh, good, you’re both here. | 很好 你们俩都在家 |
[07:51] | Listen, I was thinking about yesterday, | 听着 我思考了昨天的事 |
[07:53] | how upset you are, | 你很难过 |
[07:54] | and how you say I don’t care about people’s feelings, | 你也说我不关心别人的感受 |
[07:55] | so check this out. | 所以看好了 |
[07:57] | Brandi, get in here. | 布兰蒂 进来吧 |
[07:58] | I’m not done with my cigarette! | 我还没抽完烟 |
[08:00] | What did you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[08:01] | I was trying to figure a way | 我之前一直在想 |
[08:02] | how to help Manny to move on, | 如何能帮曼尼走出失恋阴影 |
[08:04] | and all of a sudden, I met this little angel. | 突然之间 我就遇到了这位小天使 |
[08:06] | Brandi? | 白兰蒂 |
[08:07] | Hold on! | 等等啦 |
[08:07] | The best part’s right at the filter! | 靠近滤嘴那部分才最够味儿啊 |
[08:10] | You’re gonna love her. | 你们会喜欢她的 |
[08:11] | She runs towels at the car wash. | 她在洗车店负责管理抹布 |
[08:13] | – Why did you encourage this? – N– | -你为什么支持他乱来 -我没… |
[08:14] | Hey, now, why settle for Sherry | 明明还有”白兰地” |
[08:15] | when you can have a little Brandi? | 何必单恋”雪莉酒” |
[08:17] | I’ll admit, that’s good. | 我承认 这双关挺机智 |
[08:19] | Holy | 我勒个大操 |
[08:23] | This house! | 这房子太屌了 |
[08:24] | So, this is how come you can afford the lava wax. | 难怪你能付得起火山岩打蜡 |
[08:27] | Brandi, this is my wife, Gloria, | 白兰蒂 这是我妻子歌洛莉亚 |
[08:29] | and this stud is my son, Manny. | 这猛男是我儿子曼尼 |
[08:31] | Brandi, I’m sure you’re very nice, | 白兰蒂 你一定是个好女孩 |
[08:33] | but I’m dealing with losing the love of my life, | 但我才刚失去一生挚爱 还没走出来 |
[08:35] | and I just need some time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[08:38] | I know what you’re going through, honey. | 我懂你现在的心情 亲 |
[08:40] | My man saw “Free Solo” | 我男人看了《徒手攀岩》电影 |
[08:42] | and tried to scale the local bank. | 就决定去攀登本地银行这座高山 |
[08:44] | He died doing what he loved — | 他为做他最热爱的事而死 |
[08:46] | daring the cops to shoot him. | 就是挑衅警察敢不敢开枪打他 |
[08:47] | Jay, should I scream at you here, | 杰 我是在这里臭骂你呢 |
[08:49] | or should we do it in the kitchen? | 还是去厨房臭骂你 |
[08:50] | I could go for a little snack. | 我正好想吃点零食啦 |
[08:52] | Uh, listen, you guys get to know each other. | 听着 你们先彼此熟悉一下 |
[08:53] | Manny, offer her a drink at the bar. | 曼尼 去吧台给她调杯饮料 |
[08:55] | You got anything with cinnamon? | 有含肉桂的吗 |
[08:56] | I’m not particular. | 我这人不挑 什么都行 |
[08:58] | What were you thinking | 你想什么呢 |
[08:59] | bringing a girl like that here? | 居然带这种女孩来家里 |
[09:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么胡话呢 |
[09:02] | Brandi’s a ton of fun. | 白兰蒂可有意思了 |
[09:03] | Oh, sure, maybe you don’t bring her home to Mom. | 当然了 也许她不是带回家见妈妈的类型 |
[09:05] | That’s literally what you did. | 你不就是带她回家见妈了吗 |
[09:08] | I hope that that’s her parole officer. | 希望敲门的是她的假释官 |
[09:13] | Ah, Luke! | 卢克 |
[09:15] | What a surprise! | 真是惊喜耶 |
[09:18] | How did your talk with Sherry go? | 你和雪莉谈得怎么样 |
[09:20] | Not well. | 不太顺利 |
[09:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:22] | Did you mention to her that Manny was retweeted | 你有没有告诉她《房产兄弟大挑战》其中一个兄弟 |
[09:24] | by one of the Property Brothers? | 转发了曼尼的推特 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I brought that up. | 有 我提了这事 |
[09:27] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[09:28] | Uh, does she miss him? | 她想念他吗 |
[09:29] | Will she take him back? | 她愿意和他复合吗 |
[09:31] | – I don’t think so. – Why not? | -我看不会了 -为什么 |
[09:33] | Well, we kind of… | 我们… |
[09:36] | kissed. | 接吻了 |
[09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[09:39] | Well, the Brandi plan’s | 找白兰蒂来这招 |
[09:40] | looking pretty good right now, huh? | 现在看来很不错 对吧 |
[09:43] | Hello, family. | 家人们好啊 |
[09:45] | Oh. Hi, Jerry. Welcome. How are you? | 杰瑞 欢迎 你好吗 |
[09:48] | Sorry. I would’ve knocked, but you know I abhor violence. | 抱歉 我本想敲门的 但你们也知道我痛恨暴力 |
[09:51] | Oh sorry, | 抱歉 |
[09:52] | I was grinding polenta for our lunch. | 我午饭时磨杂粮煮粥来着 |
[09:54] | My arm’s kinda tender. | 所以胳膊有点酸痛 |
[09:55] | Polenta elbow is a real thing. | 真有”杂粮粥肘”这种病 |
[09:56] | Marianne Williamson was the only candidate | 玛丽安·威廉姆森是唯一一个 |
[09:58] | with the guts to talk about it. | 有勇气谈论此事的总统候选人 |
[10:00] | So, Jer, how you doing? | 杰瑞 你过得还好吗 |
[10:02] | I’m hanging in there. | 坚持挺住呗 |
[10:03] | Very happy to see you both. | 见到你们俩我很高兴 |
[10:04] | But the truth is, Claire, in this light, | 但事实就是 克莱尔 在这灯光下 |
[10:06] | you’re reminding me so much of your mother. | 你看起来真像你母亲 |
[10:07] | – Well, it’s the hair. – Same neck. | -是因为发型吧 -因为颈纹 |
[10:10] | Oh, you must be Jerry. | 你就是杰瑞吧 |
[10:12] | I’m Dylan’s mom, Farrah. | 我是迪兰的妈妈 法拉 |
[10:14] | How wonderful to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:16] | Full disclosure — I’m a hugger. | 我就直说了 我喜欢拥抱 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry, I’m not very comfortable with that, | 抱歉 拥抱让我不自在 |
[10:20] | because I’m a kisser. | 因为我喜欢亲亲 |
[10:23] | Oh, what a lovely necklace. | 这项链真漂亮 |
[10:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | It was made from the wreckage of a Japanese whaling ship. | 这是日本捕鲸船的残骸做的 |
[10:28] | How can the same people that gave us the haiku | 为世人献上俳句的民族 |
[10:30] | want to hunt such a graceful creature? | 居然忍心捕杀这么优雅的生灵 |
[10:31] | Uh, well, I can guarantee | 我可以保证 |
[10:32] | that absolutely no vegetables were harmed | 在制作这份沙拉的过程中 |
[10:35] | in the making of this salad. | 没有蔬菜受到伤害 |
[10:36] | Actually, Claire, it’s been proven that plants feel pain. | 克莱尔 其实科学已经证明植物也有痛觉 |
[10:38] | Yes, they scream when you rip them from the ground. | 是的 从地里拔出来时它们会惨叫 |
[10:41] | Oh, um, then you’re gonna hate | 那这些葡萄的遭遇 |
[10:43] | what happened to these grapes. | 肯定会让你们很痛心 |
[10:45] | That’s okay. They’re drunk. | 没关系 它们都醉了 |
[10:48] | Well, it is such a nice day outside. | 今天天气可真好 |
[10:51] | Why don’t the two of you enjoy your wine in the backyard | 不如你们两个去后院品酒 |
[10:53] | while we finish setting up in here? | 这里交给我们布置 |
[10:55] | What a lovely idea. | 多美好的想法 |
[10:56] | Oh, Farrah, did you know | 法拉 你知道吗 |
[10:58] | that Jerry is following the butterfly migration? | 杰瑞正在追随蝴蝶迁徙 |
[11:01] | All the way to Méjico? | 一直追随到墨西哥吗 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna spend the winter and spring | 整个冬天和春天 |
[11:03] | hammock camping in the Sierra Chincua sanctuary. | 我都会在钦夸山脉保护区吊床露营 |
[11:05] | That is one of my favorite places on this Earth. | 那是我在地球上最爱的地方之一 |
[11:08] | – Oh, you’ve been there? – Not in ages, | -你去过吗 -许久没去过了 |
[11:09] | but I would love to visit in this life. | 但我真想在这一世去看看 |
[11:14] | This is going so much better than we even hoped! | 进展得比我们希望的还顺利 |
[11:17] | It’s so weird. Jerry has such a type. | 太诡异了 杰瑞就喜欢那个类型的 |
[11:19] | I mean, Farrah and my mom are the — | 法拉和我妈简直 |
[11:22] | My mom. She’s in the backyard. | 我妈 她在后院 |
[11:24] | Ohhhh, right. | 对了 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[11:27] | Um, I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[11:29] | It’s Dede. | 是迪迪 |
[11:30] | How did she get here? | 她怎么会在这 |
[11:31] | I thought she was at Mitchell’s house. | 她不是在米奇尔家吗 |
[11:32] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[11:34] | My mom’s ashes are fused to the roots of the tree. | 我妈的骨灰和树根融合在一起了 |
[11:38] | Of course. | 十分理解 |
[11:39] | Dede, | 迪迪 |
[11:40] | I never would have flirted with another woman in front of you. | 我永远不会当着你的面与其他女人调情 |
[11:43] | Unless it was that kind of weekend, | 除非是我们的开放关系周末 |
[11:45] | like that time in Taos. | 就像在陶斯那次 |
[11:46] | Dede needs me. | 迪迪需要我 |
[11:48] | I shouldn’t go anywhere. | 我哪也不该去 |
[11:50] | But-But what-But what about the butterflies | 可是你不去看蝴蝶了吗 |
[11:52] | and Mejico? | 还有墨西哥 |
[11:53] | Claire, I can feel it. | 克莱尔 我能感觉到 |
[11:55] | Your mother is in pain right now. | 你母亲现在很痛苦 |
[11:56] | Are-Are we absolutely sure it’s the tree? | 我们能确定那是树的痛苦吗 |
[11:59] | Because I do have an eggplant parmesan under the broiler. | 因为我有份奶酪茄子正在备受煎熬 |
[12:02] | I don’t mean to overreact, | 我不想小题大做 |
[12:03] | but I think the situation may call for some throat singing. | 但我想这种情况 我们有必要喉唱一曲 |
[12:13] | Alright. Mitch. Cam. | 开始吧 米奇 小卡 |
[12:16] | – Okay, I’ll go first. – Okay. | -好 我先说 -好 |
[12:17] | – I’m tall. – Tall. | -我长得高 -高 |
[12:18] | I’m strong, | 我很强壮 |
[12:19] | and I have a Matt Damon nose. | 我有马特·达蒙同款鼻子 |
[12:21] | – Okay. – Okay. | -得了吧 -那好 |
[12:23] | Mitchell, quick — me or Matt Damon? | 米奇尔 快说 是我还是马特·达蒙 |
[12:24] | Don’t think, just answer. | 别多想 快回答 |
[12:25] | – Okay, I’ll give you that one. – Yeah. | -好吧 这个给你写上 -当然 |
[12:27] | Um, alright, now me. | 好 到我了 |
[12:28] | Perfect pitch. | 完美音高 |
[12:30] | Well, what this baby needs is rhythm. | 这个宝宝需要的是节奏感 |
[12:33] | And I’ve never had a cavity. | 我一个龋齿都没有 |
[12:34] | I-I have good penmanship. | 我写字好看 |
[12:36] | Well, I had an aunt that lived to 110, | 我有个姨妈活到了110岁 |
[12:38] | and she smoked a pipe every day. | 她还每天抽烟斗 |
[12:40] | – I’m responsible. – I’m nurturing. | -我很负责 -我很会带孩子 |
[12:42] | Okay. I’m nurturing, too. | 我也很会带孩子 |
[12:43] | When Lily was a baby, I sang her to sleep every night, | 莉莉还是宝宝时 我每晚都唱歌哄她睡觉 |
[12:46] | with perfect pitch. | 用完美音高唱 |
[12:48] | Well, I used to look at her through the window every morning | 以前每天早上送她上学后 |
[12:50] | when I would drop her off at school, | 我都透过窗子看着她 |
[12:51] | until the security guard took my picture. | 直到保安拍了我的照片留证 |
[12:53] | Okay, uh… you know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[12:55] | You-You be the donor. | 由你来捐 |
[12:57] | I don’t think that I can have a kid in the world | 我觉得我做不到身为某个孩子的父亲 |
[12:59] | and not be a part of their life. | 却对孩子的生活不管不问 |
[13:00] | Oh, Mitchell, I don’t think I can, either. | 米奇尔 我觉得我也做不到 |
[13:01] | It would kill me to have a little button-nose beauty out there | 我的美鼻孩子成为史上第一个美式足球弃踢手 |
[13:04] | kicking up a storm as the first female punter | 或是第一个火箭舞蹈队男队员而名震天下 |
[13:06] | or the first male Rockette. | 而我却不能相认 我会难受死的 |
[13:08] | We begged them. | 还是我们求人家的 |
[13:09] | We’re gonna look like such flakes. | 我们会看起来特别不靠谱 |
[13:11] | They’re gonna be heartbroken. How do we tell them? | 他们会心碎的 我们该怎么告诉人家 |
[13:13] | We’re just gonna have to be completely honest. | 我们只能彻底坦白 |
[13:15] | We could tell them the microwave’s been on the fritz | 我们可以说微波炉出故障 |
[13:16] | and we’re both sterile. | 害我们不育了 |
[13:17] | Great. That. Yeah. | 很好 就这么说 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[13:26] | What a surprise. | 好惊喜 |
[13:27] | Uh, honey? Mitch and Cam are here! | 亲爱的 米奇和小卡来了 |
[13:29] | Listen, we’re sorry for dropping in like this. | 我们很抱歉这样冒昧上门 |
[13:31] | – Uh, but there’s something we need to tell you. – Yeah. | -但有些事我们得告诉你们 -是的 |
[13:34] | What’s up? | 你们好吗 |
[13:35] | Okay, there-there’s no easy way to say this. | 这件事真的很难开口 |
[13:37] | Um…we’re just not comfortable donating sperm. | 我们不太能接受捐精 |
[13:41] | And-And– You know, listen, | 听我们解释 |
[13:42] | we were so flattered. | 我们真的深感荣幸 |
[13:44] | But I think we just got caught up in the moment. | 但我们可能只是一时上头了 |
[13:47] | Oh, we get it. | 我们理解 |
[13:48] | Yeah. No problem. | 是的 没关系的 |
[13:49] | – Oh, really? – It’s totally fine. | -真的吗 -完全没关系 |
[13:51] | Thank you so much for letting us know. | 十分感谢你们过来通知我们 |
[13:52] | You guys are the best. | 你们人最好了 |
[13:53] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[13:54] | – Okay. – Hey, have a good one. | -那好 -祝你们今天愉快 |
[13:55] | – Sure. – Bye. Bye. | -当然 -再见 |
[13:57] | Wow, I-I can’t believe how well that went. | 真不敢相信这么顺利 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I know. I feel-I feel so much better. | 是啊 我感觉好多了 |
[14:00] | That was…so easy. | 简直太顺利了 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Yeah, like, really easy. | 是啊 真的好顺利 |
[14:05] | Wait, was it too easy? | 等等 过于顺利了吗 |
[14:11] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[14:14] | – It’s us again. – Yeah. | -我们又回来了 -是啊 |
[14:16] | Listen, um… what just happened? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[14:20] | Because we just cratered your entire family planning, | 因为我们刚刚破坏了你们的整个生育计划 |
[14:23] | and all we get is a “Have a good one”? | 而你们只说了句”祝我们今天愉快” |
[14:25] | You don’t seem too broken up about it. | 你们好像一点也不难过 |
[14:27] | No, no, we’re super-sad. | 不 我们特别伤心 |
[14:30] | We’re just lesbians. | 我们拉拉就这样 |
[14:31] | – Oh, of course. – Okay. That’s on us. | -当然 -是我们不好 |
[14:34] | – That is on… – Okay. | -怪我们 -好了 |
[14:36] | Who’s that? | 是谁在笑 |
[14:37] | – Campbell. – No, it’s not. | -是坎贝尔 -才不是 |
[14:38] | You’re the one with the masculine laugh. | 你才是笑起来像男人的那个 |
[14:39] | Yeah, and I’m-I’m suddenly aware | 我也突然意识到 |
[14:41] | that we’ve been talking outside for a long time. | 我们站在门外聊了好久 |
[14:43] | Do-Do you mind if we come in? | 你介意我们进去坐坐吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, no, not at all, Mitch and Cam! | 完全不介意 米奇和小卡 |
[14:46] | Come on into the house! | 快请进屋 |
[14:49] | Hey, Campbell! | 坎贝尔 |
[14:50] | Who’s-Who-Who’s your hunk? | 这位猛男是谁 |
[14:52] | I’m Nathan. | 我是内森 |
[14:54] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[14:55] | Hello, Nathan. What is… | 你好 内森 这是 |
[14:57] | Champagne. What? Were you celebrating? | 香槟 怎么 你们在庆祝什么吗 |
[14:58] | With a man in possession of some pretty remarkable genetics. | 和一个有着非凡基因的男人 |
[15:02] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:03] | That’s why you let us off the hook so easy. | 所以我们放弃了你们也毫不在乎 |
[15:06] | You were gonna replace us. | 你们本来就不打算用我们了 |
[15:08] | Okay, we’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[15:09] | Yes, he’s gonna donate. | 是的 精子会由他来捐 |
[15:11] | We did not plan this. We just met. | 我们也不是计划好的 我们刚认识 |
[15:13] | – You just met?! – Just met? | -你们刚认识 -刚认识 |
[15:14] | – Where? How? How? – When? How? | -在哪 怎么认识的 -几点 怎么认识的 |
[15:16] | He was our L-Lyft driver. | 他是我们的滴滴司机 |
[15:18] | Man, his car was really clean, | 他的车非常干净 |
[15:19] | he made excellent conversation. | 他特别会聊天 |
[15:21] | And I mean, look at him. | 看看他啊 |
[15:22] | You guys get it, right? | 你们明白的 对吗 |
[15:23] | That should be making babies. | 这基因确实该广泛播种 |
[15:25] | Look, at least we can tell our friends that we were asked. | 至少我们能告诉朋友们 有人找过我们 |
[15:28] | Yeah, and you know what? | 是啊 你知道吗 |
[15:29] | Hey, second place isn’t bad. | 作为第二名也挺好的 |
[15:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[15:32] | Ooh, do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[15:33] | Can we get a-a picture with you | 我们可以跟你合个影吗 |
[15:34] | just to show all of our friends what it took to beat us out? | 让朋友看看 得多强大的对手才能打败我们 |
[15:36] | – Sure. – Sorry. Thanks. | -没问题 -麻烦了 谢谢 |
[15:38] | – Okay. – Would it help if I took off my shirt? | -来吧 -我脱掉上衣会不会更好一些 |
[15:40] | – Oh, probably, yeah. – In so many ways. | -应该吧 是啊 -好太多了 |
[15:42] | Yes, it would. Here. | 绝对能帮上忙 来吧 |
[15:43] | – There is it. – Okay. There — | -露出来啦 -秀出来了 |
[15:44] | Wow. There…it is. | 好货亮出来了 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Why would you kiss Sherry? | 你亲雪莉干嘛啊 |
[15:49] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我也不是有心的 |
[15:50] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不意外 |
[15:51] | I’ve seen you make out with a Mr. Potato Head. | 我看你跟玩具土豆先生亲热过 |
[15:53] | It was a Mrs. Potato Head. | 是土豆太太好吗 |
[15:55] | She had the bow and the girl lips. | 她有蝴蝶结跟擦了口红的嘴唇 |
[15:57] | I couldn’t talk to Sherry before the show, | 表演开始前我没机会跟她说到话 |
[15:59] | so I had to sit through it. | 所以我只能坐等 |
[16:00] | The first sketch was so bad, I tried to bail, | 她的第一段演出烂透了 我本来想逃跑 |
[16:02] | but they locked the doors. | 但他们把出口都锁上了 |
[16:05] | Then she walked on the stage — | 当她再度走上台时 |
[16:07] | or should I say, | 或者我该说是 |
[16:08] | the first octopus President walked on stage. | 第一位章鱼总统走上台了 |
[16:11] | Look. | 快看 |
[16:12] | She’s signing eight bills at once. | 她能一次签署8条法案 |
[16:15] | And I’ll never run out of ink. | 而且我永远不会签到笔没”墨” |
[16:18] | Her performance was a Tour de France. | 她的演出仿佛环法自行车赛 |
[16:20] | She was like a hot, girl version of my dad. | 她就像是火辣女版的我爸爸 |
[16:23] | Afterwards, we kept talking, and…it just happened. | 演出结束后 我们聊得很开心 然后就发生了 |
[16:27] | I’m really sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:27] | but I think I may have real feelings for her. | 但我想我可能对她产生了感情 |
[16:30] | Listen to me, you’re never going to see Sherry ever again. | 听我说 你以后再也不许见她 |
[16:33] | I have to tell Manny the truth. | 我得跟曼尼坦白 |
[16:35] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[16:36] | Tell me what? | 坦白什么 |
[16:38] | Manny, I’m sorry, but…I kissed Sherry. | 曼尼 对不起 但我… 亲了雪莉 |
[16:42] | I feel terrible about it. | 我觉得很过意不去 |
[16:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:47] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[16:49] | After I kick your ass! | 等我把你打死我就舒坦了 |
[16:50] | – Come on! – Oh, hell yeah! | -给我过来 -赞啦 |
[16:52] | Hold on, hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[16:52] | Manny, violence is never the answer. | 曼尼 暴力永远不能解决问题 |
[16:54] | Kid, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 孩子 你不知道你这会造成什么后果 |
[16:55] | Uh, yes, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[16:56] | I got a “Satisfactory” in Beginning Stage Combat. | 我得初级武戏课可是拿了”尚可” |
[16:58] | And action! | 开演 |
[17:00] | – Come here, Luke. Luke! – No, easy, easy. | -卢克 你过来 -别这样 |
[17:01] | Whoa! Easy! | 你别这样 |
[17:03] | – Easy! – How could you?! | -你冷静 -你怎么能这么对我 |
[17:04] | – Of all the women! Come on, Luke! – No! No! No! No! | -全天下那么多女人你偏去搞她 -停手停手停手 |
[17:07] | Ah! No! | 别打了 |
[17:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[17:09] | Now, listen, I’m sorry that you’re hurting so badly, | 听我说 你很伤心我也很难过 |
[17:12] | and I’m sorry that my plan to help you move on | 我让你走出那段感情的计划很失败 |
[17:14] | was a disaster. | 我也很抱歉 |
[17:15] | But you’re a good guy with a big heart, | 但你是个有广阔胸襟的好男人 |
[17:17] | and you’re gonna find the right person, | 你会找到真命天女的 |
[17:18] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[17:21] | And you… it was big of you | 而你呢 你勇敢 |
[17:23] | to want to tell Manny the truth to his face. | 跑来跟曼尼面对面坦白做得很棒 |
[17:25] | – Thanks. – But you crossed a line. | -谢谢 -但你越界了 |
[17:27] | You put yourself in front of your family, | 你只想到自己而辜负了家人 |
[17:29] | and you hurt a guy who loves you like a brother. | 你还伤了一个视你如手足的男人 |
[17:32] | You disappointed the hell out of me. | 你这么做让我非常失望 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna ask you to leave. | 我得请你离开了 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry, Manny. | 对不起 曼尼 |
[17:41] | Sorry, papi. | 别难过了 宝贝 |
[17:44] | I think I need to be alone for a while. | 我可能得麻烦你让我独处一会儿了 |
[17:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:48] | Just remember, Manny, | 曼尼 你要记得 |
[17:49] | I’m there for you whenever there’s a rainy day. | 当你碰到雨天时 我都愿意陪伴你 |
[17:52] | ‘Cause we don’t work those, so… | 因为那些日子不用工作 所以… |
[17:56] | You keep your chin up, kid. | 孩子 你要挺起胸膛 |
[17:58] | It’s gonna work out okay. | 一切都会关关难过关关过 |
[18:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:02] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[18:05] | I’m so sorry that I told you that you didn’t care about other people. | 对不起我之前说你从不在乎别人 |
[18:08] | I care about other people. | 我当然在乎别人啦 |
[18:09] | I’m really very sensitive. | 我内心也很敏感啊 |
[18:11] | That’s great. | 那很棒啊 |
[18:12] | So, maybe tomorrow, you can take Joe | 那或许明天你可以带乔 |
[18:14] | to that little boy’s princess party. | 去参加小男孩公主派对 |
[18:16] | Little boy’s princess party? | 小男孩公主派对吗 |
[18:19] | Eh…I think it’s nice that he has the freedom | 我觉得他也有自由 |
[18:21] | to express himself that way. | 去扮演任何喜欢的角色啊 |
[18:24] | Pretty good, huh? | 我很不错吧 |
[18:25] | They want the parents to go dress up, too. | 他们要求家长也得变装 |
[18:27] | Okay, I’m out. | 慢走不送 |
[18:29] | 45 minutes of sitar, and nothing. | 弹了45分钟的西塔琴还是没反应 |
[18:32] | She can’t be reasoned with. | 她这个人听不进别人的话 |
[18:34] | That’s so Dede. | 迪迪就是这种人 |
[18:35] | She’s clearly still upset with us. | 她很明显还在不爽我们 |
[18:37] | Well, she does hold a grudge. | 她的确是很记仇 |
[18:39] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[18:40] | Claire, could you try and reason with your mother? | 克莱尔 能麻烦你帮忙跟你母亲谈谈吗 |
[18:43] | What — Okay, Jerry, is it possible | 什么… 好吧 杰瑞 有没有可能 |
[18:45] | that you are projecting your guilt about moving on? | 是你把放下她的罪恶感投射在这上面呢 |
[18:48] | Because that’s not my mom over there. | 因为那个才不是我妈妈呢 |
[18:51] | I don’t mean to seem indelicate, | 我不是有意说得那么直接 |
[18:52] | but you sound a little crazy right now. | 但感觉你现在有点在说疯话呢 |
[18:54] | Please, talk to the tree. | 拜托了 跟树谈谈吧 |
[18:57] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[19:01] | Hey, uh, Mom? | 你好啊 老妈 |
[19:04] | So, uh…Jerry wants to go to Mexico for a year — | 杰瑞想去墨西哥一年 |
[19:07] | Four months! | 就四个月 |
[19:09] | Worth a shot. | 我就试试 万一呢 |
[19:10] | And he’s lonely, | 他很孤单 |
[19:11] | so he wants to take his new friend. | 所以他想带上他的新朋友一起去 |
[19:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[19:18] | Wh– You’re… | 什… 你… |
[19:19] | Really? You’re okay with it? | 真的吗 你不介意啊 |
[19:21] | She says “Have fun.” | 她说”玩得愉快” |
[19:23] | How did she sound? | 她是哪种语气 |
[19:24] | Did she seem passive-aggressive? | 语气会不会像说反话 绵里藏针 |
[19:26] | Yeah, maybe you should double-check, Claire. | 对啊 你最好再确认一次吧 克莱尔 |
[19:27] | Great. Thank you, Phil. | 真是太”谢谢”你了 菲尔 |
[19:30] | Mom, after missing you a lot | 妈 虽然非常想你 |
[19:34] | and talking about very little else, | 而且没有跟你聊过太多别的 |
[19:37] | um, Jerry finally met someone. | 但杰瑞遇到了新的对象了 |
[19:39] | It’s — It’s actually Dylan’s Mom, Farrah, | 这个人是迪兰的母亲 法拉 |
[19:43] | and he wants to take her to Mexico. | 杰瑞想带她去墨西哥玩 |
[19:48] | She’s listening. Keep going. | 她在听了 接着说 |
[19:50] | Um…Jerry is worried that this would upset you, | 杰瑞很担心这么做你会不高兴 |
[19:54] | but I told him that you want him to be happy | 但我说你会想看到他开心 |
[19:57] | and to move on, right? | 并放下过去往前走 对吧 |
[19:59] | Please move, please move. | 快动啊 快动啊 |
[20:03] | Dede, does the rustling mean “Yes”? | 迪迪 晃动是代表”同意”吗 |
[20:07] | Thank you, Dede. | 谢谢你 迪迪 |
[20:08] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[20:11] | I need some water. | 我需要来点水 |
[20:12] | – And let’s go rescue that eggplant. – Yes. | -然后咱们去救那”茄子”吧 -没错 |
[20:17] | That was crazy! | 真的假的啊 |
[20:18] | – Did you see that? – Hold on. | -你看到了吗 -等等 |
[20:20] | Your — Your mom wants to say something. | 你… 你妈妈还想说点什么 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[20:24] | “Hey, Claire Bear. | “克莱尔小宝贝 |
[20:26] | Maybe you should appreciate Phil’s magic more, | 或许你应该多感激菲尔的魔术 |
[20:28] | especially since he just solved your problem.” | 尤其他刚刚救了你一命” |
[20:31] | I can’t believe it. You’re a genius. | 真是不敢相信 你真是个天才 |
[20:32] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:35] | They don’t call me Filament Dunphy for nothing. | 人称我为”线王邓菲”可不是浪得虚名 |
[20:37] | That is cute, | 真有爱 |
[20:38] | but you are still selling houses, right? | 但你还是会继续卖房子的吧 |
[20:40] | Oh, shoot, I have a showing in 20 minutes. | 靠 我20分钟后得带人看房 |
[20:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[20:53] | Oh, I guess I should be watering you more, huh? | 看来我应该多给你浇水啊 |
[20:56] | I’ve been busy. | 我这阵子一直很忙 |
[20:57] | You’re not even here, | 你人都不在这 |
[20:58] | and I feel like you’re judging me. | 我都能感觉到你审视的目光 |
[20:59] | Fine. I haven’t been busy. | 行行行 我没有忙 |
[21:02] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[21:04] | It’s probably why I didn’t want to see Jerry. | 或许就是因为这样我才不想见到杰瑞 |
[21:06] | He reminds me so much of you. | 他好容易让我想起你 |
[21:08] | It’s also why Farrah drives me nuts. | 也正是为什么法拉总让我来火 |
[21:12] | If I’m gonna have a kook in my house, | 如果我想要家里有个怪人 |
[21:13] | I’d want it to be you. | 我宁愿要你 |
[21:16] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[21:18] | Phil, stop it. | 菲尔 别闹了 |
[21:22] | Shut up, Mom. I like this haircut. | 老妈你闭嘴啦 我就喜欢这发型 |