时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, I’m finally here. | 我终于来到了这里 |
[00:05] | Oh, this has been my dream | 这一直是我的梦想 |
[00:06] | ever since I saw “An American in Paris.” | 从我看过《一个美国人在巴黎》后就如此了 |
[00:08] | For me, it was “Amelie.” | 影响我的电影是《天使爱美丽》 |
[00:09] | I made my mom give me that haircut. | 我当年还强迫我妈给我剪女主同款发型 |
[00:11] | Happy Valentine’s Day, mon cheri. | 情人节快乐 宝贝 |
[00:13] | Ah, gay Paree. | 基佬巴黎[美好巴黎] |
[00:15] | See, I told you it would be Claire. | 瞧 我就说克莱尔肯定会用这个哏吐槽 |
[00:16] | I had my money on Jay. | 我押的是杰会吐槽 |
[00:17] | Sorry, ladies, | 抱歉 姑娘们 |
[00:18] | I’m in too good a mood. | 我心情太好不想吐槽 |
[00:20] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[00:21] | I’m getting a lifetime achievement award | 我只是在今年的国际衣柜博览会上 |
[00:23] | at this year’s Expo Internationale du Closet. | 获得了终身成就奖 |
[00:26] | Why don’t they translate the last word? | 他们怎么不把最后一个词也翻成法语 |
[00:28] | I’m sure they have a word for closet. | 我相信法语里肯定有”衣柜”这个词吧 |
[00:31] | They’re French. | 他们是法国人 |
[00:32] | Maybe they went on strike before they got to the end. | 或许是没翻到最后一个词 就习惯性罢工了 |
[00:34] | Monsieur Pritchett, welcome to the Crowne Plaza. | 普里契特先生 欢迎来到皇冠广场酒店 |
[00:39] | I am Bernard Busse, | 我是伯纳德·布斯 |
[00:40] | president of the International Closet Guild. | 国际衣柜行会的主席 |
[00:44] | Mwah! | 么么 |
[00:45] | Mwah! | 么么 |
[00:46] | Oh, God. He made the sound. | 老天 他还发出恶心的声音 |
[00:47] | And this woman needs no introduction. | 这位女士根本无需介绍 |
[00:51] | You are just as beautiful as Jay described in his e-mail. | 你跟杰在邮件中形容的一样美 |
[00:55] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Stella. | 很高兴见到你 斯黛拉 |
[00:57] | Oh, no, no. This is my wife, Gloria. | 不 不 这是我妻子歌洛莉亚 |
[00:59] | I-I put you in the e-mail, but then it was too long. | 我本来想在邮件中提到你的 但一写就太长了 |
[01:02] | I hope to see you both at the cocktail reception in an hour. | 希望在一小时后的鸡尾酒招待会上见到二位 |
[01:07] | A bientot. | 待会儿见 |
[01:09] | Adios. | 再见[西语] |
[01:10] | ‘Cause that’s what we need. A third language. | 你可真会乱上添乱 还掺杂第三种语言 |
[01:12] | We have an hour. We should go sightseeing. | 我们有一小时的时间 去观光吧 |
[01:14] | – Maybe check out Notre Dame. – No, thank you. | -或许去看看巴黎圣母院 -不了 谢谢 |
[01:15] | I saw it back in the day, | 我曾见过它辉煌的样子 |
[01:16] | before it was a shell of itself. | 而非如今这般空有壳没有魂 |
[01:18] | Seeing it again would only depress me. | 再去看一次 只会让我郁闷难受 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[01:21] | That’s why I can’t shop at Sears. | 所以我现在都没法去西尔斯百货购物了[已倒闭] |
[01:23] | Manny, why don’t you go and check us in | 曼尼 你去帮我们办理登记入住吧 |
[01:25] | since you disgraced this family | 因为你让整个家族蒙羞 |
[01:26] | by learning French instead of Spanish. | 你竟然学法语 而不是西班牙语 |
[01:29] | And get that room that they promised me. | 一定要拿下他们承诺我的那个房间 |
[01:31] | Apparently some earl once slept there. | 貌似某个伯爵曾在那里睡过 |
[01:33] | We’re so proud of you, Dad. | 我们太为你骄傲了 爸 |
[01:35] | Thanks. I only wish my old man could be here to see this. | 谢谢 我只希望我父亲能在此看到这一幕 |
[01:38] | You know, it’s funny. | 说起来也好笑 |
[01:39] | He stormed the beaches of Normandy, | 他参与过诺曼底登陆战 |
[01:41] | and I’m getting a closet award. | 我却要领取衣柜界的大奖了 |
[01:42] | We keep topping each other. | 后辈不断超越祖辈的光辉 |
[01:44] | Who knows what Joe will do? | 谁知道乔能有怎样伟大的成就呢 |
[01:46] | Hey, w-what are you doing now? | 你有什么安排 |
[01:48] | Well, you know, it’s Valentine’s Day, | 你懂的 情人节嘛 |
[01:50] | so I think I’m gonna enjoy | 所以我打算跟我丈夫一起 |
[01:51] | the most romantic city in the world with my husband. | 享受这世上最浪漫的城市 |
[01:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:56] | Phil can’t come to Paris because he has to work. | 菲尔去不成巴黎 因为他有工作要忙 |
[01:59] | It stinks, but I am still gonna have so much fun | 虽然很扫兴 但我一个人也会玩得很开心 |
[02:02] | visiting all my favorite places | 因为我打算重游 |
[02:04] | from the semester I spent there in college. | 当年在那里短期留学时最爱的地方 |
[02:06] | Real-estate emergency. | 房地产紧急事件 |
[02:07] | Um, broker/client confidentiality | 经纪人和客户间的保密协议 |
[02:09] | fobids me from discussing it. | 禁止我谈论具体事宜 |
[02:11] | The stuff I’ve seen… | 我见过的那些事… |
[02:12] | You do not want to know. | 你们不会想知道的 |
[02:14] | Correct. | 没错 |
[02:15] | Look, if you want, | 如果你愿意 |
[02:15] | and you don’t feel too awkward about being a third wheel, maybe — | 并且当电灯泡也不会让你觉得太尴尬 或许… |
[02:19] | Pity invite from Mitchell? | 米奇尔竟因可怜我而相邀 |
[02:21] | How the tables have turned. | 真是风水轮流转啊 |
[02:23] | No, merci. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna go find my favorite cafe, | 我要去找我最爱的咖啡厅 |
[02:26] | have a glass of wine, and try not to be sad that I’m all alone. | 喝一杯葡萄酒 不为自己独自一人而伤悲 |
[02:29] | Okay, great. Have fun. | 好吧 祝你玩得开心 |
[02:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:47] | You know, I heard the bread here | 我听说这里的面包 |
[02:49] | is healthier than the kind we have back home. | 比我们国家的那种要健康些 |
[02:51] | Well, how is that possible? Bread is bread. | 那怎么可能呢 面包就是面包啊 |
[02:52] | You would think, but it’s actually the way that the grain is, um — | 按常理是这样 但实际上这里的谷物… |
[02:55] | No, no, it’s — It’s the way that the — the ovens — | 不对 是因为烤箱… |
[02:58] | Okay, look, I’m gonna have a lot of bread while we’re here. | 好吧 反正我要趁在这里吃很多面包 |
[03:01] | I need it to be okay. | 它们必须得好 |
[03:02] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:04] | I think I’m jet-lagged. | 我好像有点倒不过来时差 |
[03:05] | You know what? I might take a nap | 不如这样吧 我去睡个觉 |
[03:06] | while you go out and explore. | 你自己出去游玩探索吧 |
[03:10] | What was that? W-Why did your bag honk? | 是什么声音啊 你的箱子怎么会发出声响 |
[03:12] | I think that was a phone. You know, that’s how they ring here. | 可能是电话声吧 这里的电话铃声都是那种的 |
[03:16] | Will somebody answer that? Hmm? Hmm? | 谁快接一下电话啊 有人吗 快 |
[03:18] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[03:19] | Fizbo? | 菲茨宝 |
[03:20] | My sweaters were too bulky to pack, | 你说你的箱子装不下我的毛衣 |
[03:22] | but Fizbo made the cut? | 但却能装得下菲茨宝装备 |
[03:24] | Oh, come on. You know it’s always been my dream to — | 拜托 你知道我一直以来都有一个梦想 |
[03:26] | to bring the magic of Fizbo to the streets of Paris. | 就是将菲茨宝的魔力带到法国街头 |
[03:28] | You’re not jet-lagged. | 你并不是倒不过来时差 |
[03:29] | You were gonna sneak out and go clown around. | 你是打算偷偷溜出去 在街上”丑来丑去” |
[03:32] | You know that’s not how we say it. It’s “Clown about.” | 你知道这个说法不对 是”扮小丑逗乐” |
[03:34] | I-I can’t believe you lied to me. | 我真不敢相信你竟然对我撒谎了 |
[03:35] | Well, I can’t believe I had to. | 我也不敢相信我还得对你撒谎才行 |
[03:37] | You know, most clowns have spouses that are supportive. | 大多数小丑的配偶都是非常支持他们的 |
[03:40] | I’m not convinced most clowns have spouses. | 我才不信大多数小丑能有配偶 |
[03:45] | Claire was about to meet | 克莱尔即将见到 |
[03:47] | Clive Bixby’s French cousin, Claude. | 克莱夫·比克斯比的法国表哥 克劳德 |
[03:50] | The plan was simple enough. | 计划很简单 |
[03:51] | All I did was create a fake work emergency | 我只需捏造一个工作上的紧急事件 |
[03:53] | and wait for Claire at her favorite cafe. | 然后在克莱尔最爱的咖啡厅等她 |
[03:56] | Welcome to France. What is the purpose of your visit? | 欢迎来到法国 请问您本次来的目的是 |
[03:59] | L’amour. | 爱情 |
[04:00] | Just answer the question, sir! | 先生 请老实回答问题 |
[04:02] | Oh, I’m s-so sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[04:03] | Um, business… | 来办事… |
[04:05] | of l’amour. | 办情事 |
[04:16] | It helps to add a little sugar… | 加点糖会顺口一点 |
[04:18] | Claude. | 克劳德兄 |
[04:19] | Oh. Thank you, but th– | 谢谢 但其实… |
[04:20] | this is, uh, not my real name. | 这个… 不是我的真名 |
[04:22] | It’s my romantic alter ego. | 是我的情圣第二人格 |
[04:25] | I’m surprising my wife. | 我是来给我老婆一个惊喜 |
[04:26] | Not bad. | 不错哦 |
[04:28] | For an American. | 以美国人的标准来说 |
[04:29] | Oh, really? You can do better? | 是吗 你能做到比我更深情吗 |
[04:32] | Many years ago, I met a woman in this very cafe. | 许多年以前 我在这间咖啡厅遇到一个女孩 |
[04:36] | We had a brief but passionate affair, | 我们有过短暂但激烈的一段情缘 |
[04:39] | spending our days exploring Paris | 白天我们一同探访了巴黎各处 |
[04:41] | and our nights… | 而在晚上 |
[04:43] | exploring each other. | 我们也探索对方身体各处 |
[04:46] | Well, I-I once took a woman | 我有一次曾带一个女人 |
[04:47] | to both Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm. | 去了迪士尼乐园与诺式莓果乐园 |
[04:51] | In the same day. | 在同一天内 |
[04:53] | On the day we parted… | 在我们分开的那一天 |
[04:56] | we promised to meet here on this Valentine’s Day | 我们约定好会在这个情人节在此相见 |
[05:00] | to rekindle our love. | 来重燃我们的爱火 |
[05:02] | Who knows? | 但谁知道呢 |
[05:04] | The chances of her even remembering — | 她记得这件事的几率非常… |
[05:06] | Oh, mon dieu. | 偶买噶 |
[05:09] | – Claire! – Claire! | -克莱尔 -克莱尔 |
[05:14] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[05:16] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[05:18] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 骚瑞 对不起 |
[05:20] | “Sorry”? H-How did you know I speak English? | “骚瑞” 你怎么知道我懂英语呢 |
[05:22] | Have a nice visit. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[05:27] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意西 |
[05:29] | Um… ou se trouve, um… | 宰哪李… |
[05:31] | What are you looking for? | 你想要去哪里 |
[05:32] | Mona Lisa? McDonald’s? | 看蒙娜丽莎 去麦当劳 |
[05:34] | Both are that way. | 都在那个方向 |
[05:35] | Heads up, the portions here are normal-size. | 先提醒你 我们法国这里餐点都是正常大小 |
[05:38] | H-How did you know I’m American? Is my accent that bad? | 你怎么知道我是美国人 我的口音有那么蹩脚吗 |
[05:44] | We’re dressed the same. | 我们穿着一样啊 |
[05:45] | There’s no reason to attack me. | 没需要这么人身攻击我吧 |
[05:54] | Hey. Where’s Jay? | 杰在哪里 |
[05:56] | I think he’s nervous. | 我觉得他好像紧张了 |
[05:57] | He has changed his outfit three times. | 他已经换了三次衣服 |
[06:00] | If this is what it’s like to be married to me, it’s no picnic. | 如果娶我的体验也是这样 那还真是不容易 |
[06:03] | We have a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[06:04] | I have to show you something. Come here. | 我得带你看个东西 跟我来 |
[06:07] | Burl Saunders! | 波尔·桑德斯 |
[06:09] | Close. Earl Chambers. | 很接近了 是厄尔·钱伯斯 |
[06:11] | Jay isn’t getting the award. | 得奖的人不是杰 |
[06:13] | He’s accepting it on behalf of his ex-partner, Earl. | 他是来替他的前搭档厄尔领奖的人 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么 |
[06:16] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:17] | When the Expo called, | 当博览会打来的时候 |
[06:19] | Manny talked to them because he speaks French. | 是曼尼负责跟他们交流的 因为他会说法语 |
[06:21] | At least, he thought he did. | 至少当时他是这么觉得的 |
[06:24] | In my defense, the French word for “Hotel room” | 我想解释 是因为法语的”酒店房间” |
[06:26] | sounds a lot like “Chamber.” | 听起来跟”钱伯”很像 |
[06:27] | Oh, oui, oui. | 是 是 |
[06:29] | They said you’re putting you up in the royal suite. | 他们说要让你们住总统套房 |
[06:31] | It used to be some earl’s chamber. | 以前好像是某个伯爵[厄尔]的房间 |
[06:33] | That’s closet people for you — class all the way! | 我们衣柜界的人就是这样 格调就是高 |
[06:36] | Ah. He’s here. What do we do? | 他来了 我们怎么做 |
[06:38] | Nothing. Tell him the truth. | 什么都不做 跟他说实话 |
[06:40] | Jay’s a grown man. He can handle it. | 杰是个成年人了 他能承受 |
[06:42] | Okay, but if he goes for my throat, | 行 但如果他朝我喉咙攻过来了 |
[06:44] | be ready to dial neuf, un, un. | 准备好打给”走 妖 妖”吧 |
[06:46] | That language. It’s like a bunch of horses talking. | 这个语言 就像是一群马在讲话 |
[06:51] | Look at this place. Everybody’s here. | 看看这里 该来的都来了 |
[06:54] | Heinrich Muler of Berlin Closet-stadt, | 柏林衣柜局的海因里希·穆勒 |
[06:56] | Susan Sadaki from Tokyo Closets and Canned Whale Meat. | 东京衣柜与罐装鲸鱼肉的苏珊·贞树 |
[07:00] | It’s a regular who’s who. | 衣柜界有头有脸的都来了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, even when you say all their names. | 是啊 哪怕你说出了他们的名字 我还是对不上 |
[07:04] | You know, I gotta tell you, | 我必须跟你说 |
[07:05] | this award couldn’t have come at a better time. | 这个奖真的是来得太及时了 |
[07:07] | With my closet company gone, sometimes it feels like | 在我失去衣柜公司后 有时我觉得 |
[07:10] | I don’t have anything to show for a lifetime of work, | 我这一生并没有足以展现给人看的成就 |
[07:12] | like it didn’t matter. | 仿佛我做过的一切都无足轻重 |
[07:13] | But now I know it did. | 但受到肯定我就知道不是了 |
[07:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:17] | Wait here. | 在这里等我 |
[07:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:21] | New plan — I’m getting him out of here, keeping him busy. | 新计划 我要带他离开这里 我吸引他注意 |
[07:24] | You go and talk to the closet people. | 你去跟衣柜界的人谈 |
[07:26] | Make them give him an award. | 让他们把奖颁给他 |
[07:28] | Any kind of award. He won’t know the difference. | 任何奖都行 他不会知道有何区别 |
[07:31] | – How? – Bribe them. | -怎么做到 -贿赂啊 |
[07:33] | Blackmail them. Seduce them. | 黒函恐吓啊 色诱啊 |
[07:35] | Have I taught you nothing. | 我是没把你教好吗 |
[07:39] | – Phil? – Claire. | -菲尔 -克莱尔 |
[07:41] | – Claire? – Guy? | -克莱尔 -基 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 天啊 你怎么会在这里 |
[07:45] | Claire, you know this Guy? | 克莱尔 你认识这”基”友吗 |
[07:46] | Well, um…I used to. | 以前认识的啦 |
[07:50] | What are you both doing here? | 你们两个在这里做什么呢 |
[07:52] | I came to surprise you on Valentine’s Day. | 我来给你个情人节惊喜啊 |
[07:54] | You know the guy on the plane with all the face bandages? | 你记得你飞机上那个满脸绷带的人吗 |
[07:56] | That was me. | 那个人是我 |
[07:58] | Claire, do you not remember | 克莱尔 你难道忘了 |
[07:59] | asking me to meet you here in this cafe | 你30年前跟我约好要在今日 |
[08:02] | exactly 30 years after we parted? | 在这个咖啡厅见面吗 |
[08:04] | Vaguely. | 隐隐约约吧 |
[08:06] | I-I-I was crazy to think this could work out. | 我真是疯了才会认为我有希望 |
[08:08] | Of course a woman as magnificent as you is married. | 你这么美好的女人当然早就结婚了 |
[08:14] | I don’t want to interfere with your day of romance. | 我并不想打扰你们浪漫的一天 |
[08:17] | I will wander our old haunts alone | 我会独自一个人在我们的老地点徘徊 |
[08:19] | and return to my hotel | 然后回我的酒店去 |
[08:21] | in the ghostly embrace of our memories. | 让如影随形的回忆将我包裹 |
[08:24] | – Adieu, Claire. – Okay, cool. Bye. | -再会 克莱尔 -行了 再见 |
[08:26] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -是啊 -我们走 |
[08:30] | Alright, big day. Lots of plans. | 好了 大日子 满满的日程 |
[08:32] | First things first, getting into character. | 第一件事 进入角色 |
[08:37] | Claude Bixby, | 克劳德·比克斯比 |
[08:38] | mustard magnate with a flair for — | 芥末大亨 天赋异禀 |
[08:40] | Uh, Phil — Claude — | 菲尔 克劳德 |
[08:43] | I-I love that you’re doing all of this, | 你这样大费周章我很开心 |
[08:45] | but doesn’t some tiny part of you | 但就这样甩掉基 |
[08:46] | feel guilty for ditching Guy? | 你心里没有一点内疚吗 |
[08:51] | I mean, he did wait for me for 30 years. | 他都等了我30年呢 |
[08:54] | We could invite him for a glass of wine. | 我们可以邀请他一起喝杯红酒吧 |
[08:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | But I’m warning you, if he gets out of line, | 但我警告你 假如他越界 |
[09:00] | Claude knows karate. | 克劳德会空手道 |
[09:02] | And Krav Maga. He’s Jewish on his mother’s side. | 还会以色列格斗术 他母亲是犹太人 |
[09:06] | Let’s go this way, to the museum. | 我们往这边走 去博物馆 |
[09:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:09] | I think they’re expecting me back inside. | 我觉得他们在等我回去 |
[09:11] | Make them wait. | 让他们等 |
[09:12] | Why do you think the brides arrive after everyone else? | 你以为新娘为什么都最后入场 |
[09:16] | You’re the bride. | 你就是新娘 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I’m the bride. | 是啊 我是新娘 |
[09:18] | – Alright, let’s — – No, no, no. | -那好 我们 -不不不 |
[09:19] | You know what? It’s this side. | 其实是这边 |
[09:21] | – So, tomorrow — – No, no! | -明天 -不 |
[09:22] | You know what? I’m sorry. It’s this way. | 抱歉 其实是这边 |
[09:25] | Are you kidding me?! | 逗我玩吗 |
[09:26] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | How beautiful! | 太美了 |
[09:34] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[09:35] | B-Bonjour. | 你好 |
[09:38] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[09:44] | Pardon. Excusez-moi. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[09:51] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[09:52] | Une table pour un, monsieur? | 一位吗 先生 |
[10:00] | Oh, Claire, remember that time | 克莱尔 还记得那次 |
[10:02] | when we snuck into the cellar of that wine bar? | 我们溜进了那家葡萄酒吧的酒窖 |
[10:04] | Oh, God, we were so crazy and so young! | 天哪 那时我们是那么年轻疯狂 |
[10:07] | Not anymore. What’s that, Grandma? | 现在可不是了 你说什么 外婆 |
[10:08] | She’s a grandma now. | 她已经当外婆了 |
[10:11] | Well, there’s nothing more beautiful than a life creating life, | 没有比生命创造生命更美的事了 |
[10:14] | – which in turn — – Creates more life. | -反过来讲 -创造更多生命 |
[10:16] | Well, uh…Claire and I should get going. | 克莱尔和我该走了 |
[10:19] | I was hoping to get up to Sacre Coeur | 我还想去圣心大教堂 |
[10:21] | to get a view of the whole city. | 眺望整座城市 |
[10:22] | No need. | 没必要 |
[10:23] | I have a rooftop garden suite at The Peninsula. | 我在半岛酒店有露台花园套房 |
[10:26] | It’s the best view in town. | 有全市最好的风景 |
[10:27] | How perfect is this? | 这太完美了 |
[10:29] | Frustratingly! | 完美得令人泄气 |
[10:32] | Alright. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[10:34] | Let’s see here. | 让我看看 |
[10:38] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[10:39] | In a few minutes, I’m going to be performing in the square. | 几分钟后我会在广场表演 |
[10:41] | Je m’appelle Fizbo. | 我叫菲茨宝 |
[10:47] | Lui, c’est Fizbeau. | 他才是菲茨宝 |
[10:49] | – What? – He is Fizbeau! | -什么 -他才是菲茨宝 |
[10:51] | Fizbeau, okay? | 菲茨宝 知道吗 |
[11:01] | Guy, this suite is so beautiful. | 基 套房太美了 |
[11:04] | I think the last time we were in Paris, | 我记得上次我们在巴黎时 |
[11:06] | we had a franc between the two of us. | 连一法郎都要共享 |
[11:08] | Oh, God! Who’s Frank? | 老天 法郎又是哪个郎 |
[11:11] | I’ve been lucky in business, | 我在生意场上很走运 |
[11:13] | less so in love. | 情场就不走运了 |
[11:15] | I guess it’s turned me into a workaholic. | 我想我都因此变成工作狂了 |
[11:17] | I must be in the office 10, 12 hours a week. | 我每周必需得在办公室十到十二个小时 |
[11:21] | Shall we have some champagne? | 要喝些香槟吗 |
[11:23] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[11:24] | I’m not really in the mood for champagne. | 我真的没心情喝香槟 |
[11:26] | Lucky for us, because there are only two glasses. | 那我们走运了 因为只有两个杯子 |
[11:29] | Allow me to make a toast. | 请允许我来敬酒 |
[11:33] | To Phil. | 敬菲尔 |
[11:35] | For allowing me to spend a bit more time | 敬他允许我与你共度这一点时光 |
[11:36] | with the most generous lover I’ve ever — | 我认识过的最慷慨的情人 |
[11:38] | Okay! I see what you’re doing here. | 好了 你的小把戏我都看穿了 |
[11:40] | The champagne, the hotel suite, that carousel ride. | 香槟 酒店套房 旋转木马 |
[11:43] | You two stopped laughing every time I circled around. | 每次我转过来你俩就不笑了 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, buddy, but it’s not gonna happen. | 抱歉 伙计 但这事没门 |
[11:50] | Phil’s right. I’m a married woman. | 菲尔说得对 我已经结婚了 |
[11:52] | There will be no romance on this trip. | 这个旅途不会有任何浪漫韵事 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry. I’ve been a fool. | 抱歉 我真傻 |
[11:56] | I guess I let myself indulge in a fantasy more than I should. | 看来我有点纵容自己沉醉于幻想之中了 |
[12:00] | Please, let us all pretend this… | 拜托 让我们假装这一切 |
[12:04] | never happened. | 从未发生过 |
[12:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:07] | Was that Poulanc’s misdirect? | 你用了普朗克误导 |
[12:09] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[12:11] | A fellow prestidigitator? | 你也是魔术师吗 |
[12:13] | Yes! | 是的 |
[12:14] | Put her there. | 来握个爪 |
[12:17] | Your watch, sir? | 您的手表 先生 |
[12:18] | – Looking for this? – What?! | -在找这个吗 -什么 |
[12:20] | Oh, no way! | 不可能 |
[12:21] | We should bounce. | 我们该走了 |
[12:23] | Tell me you’re going to visit Le Musee des Magiciens | 告诉我 你们这次来一定会去 |
[12:25] | while you’re here. | 魔术师博物馆 |
[12:25] | The Museum of Magicians? | 魔术师博物馆 |
[12:26] | I’m dying to go, but they’re closed | 我想去想疯了 但他们在周五 |
[12:28] | Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays — | 周六周日 还有周一周三 |
[12:29] | and Mondays and Wednesdays. | 都不开门 |
[12:31] | Not if you know the owner. | 认识馆长就能进去 |
[12:32] | I can get us a private tour. | 我能让安排进去私人参观 |
[12:34] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[12:35] | Claire, what do you say? | 克莱尔 你怎么想 |
[12:36] | We can pretend to saw you in half. | 我们可以假装把你锯成两半 |
[12:37] | Or just do it. | 或者真锯也行 |
[12:41] | Hello. Hi. Hi. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[12:43] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为啥穿成这个样子 |
[12:44] | Imposteur! | 冒牌货 |
[12:45] | Tu es un imposteur! | 你是个冒牌货 |
[12:46] | You’re — You’re the imposteur… | 你是 你才是个冒牌祸呢 |
[12:48] | if that word means what I think it means. | 如果这个词是我想的意思的话 |
[12:50] | He’d stolen Fizbo. | 他偷走了菲茨宝 |
[12:51] | The whimsically mismatched plaids, | 我迷之错落的彩格 |
[12:53] | my trademark bold splash of pink, | 我标志性的一抹奔放腮红 |
[12:54] | my blue lip! | 还有我的蓝色嘴唇 |
[12:55] | He’d clearly seen one of my online clown tutorials! | 他很明显看过我网上的小丑教程 |
[12:58] | Hey, guys. Fizbo again. | 各位 菲茨宝又和大家见面了 |
[13:00] | Just remember when you’re applying your rouge to go easy. | 记得上腮红时要轻轻一扫 |
[13:02] | You’re an Auguste clown, not a tramp. | 你是一个小丑 不是个荡妇 |
[13:05] | You know what? Give me the jacket. | 把外套给我 |
[13:07] | Oh! I — | 我 |
[13:08] | I should’ve seen that coming. | 我应该想到的 |
[13:09] | Donne moi ce mouchoir! | 把你的手帕给我 |
[13:14] | Touche, monsieur! | 干得好啊 先生 |
[13:15] | You know what? Give me my wig. | 把我的假发还给我 |
[13:18] | And that’s when it hit me. | 就在这时 我想起来[被它击中]了 |
[13:21] | “The Clowns of Europe.” | 《欧洲小丑》 |
[13:22] | I got this when I was a teenager. | 我十几岁的时候买到的 |
[13:24] | It was my “Sergeant Pepper’s.” | 它就是我的青春 |
[13:26] | Clown after clown pushing the envelope, | 里面有无数个小丑嬉笑恶搞 |
[13:29] | including Fizbeau. | 包括菲茨寶 |
[13:31] | B-e-a-u! | 繁体寶 |
[13:33] | Here, I thought I’d come up with the idea, but he was right. | 我还以为是我创造的角色 但他是对的 |
[13:35] | I was the imposteur. | 我才是冒牌祸 |
[13:37] | If that’s the word. | 如果我没记错那个词的话 |
[13:38] | For my high school language requirement, | 我高中的语言课 |
[13:40] | I took auction-calling. | 我选修了拍卖语言 |
[13:45] | See, isn’t Napoleon’s tomb spectacular? | 拿破仑的墓好壮观啊 |
[13:48] | Just so you know, when I go, I-I don’t need all this. | 我先说好 我离世的时候不需要这些 |
[13:53] | Look. That’s Manny over there. | 看 那不是曼尼吗 |
[13:56] | No, no. | 不不 |
[13:56] | I’ll go get him. | 我去叫他 |
[14:02] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:03] | Are they giving Jay an award? | 他们会给杰颁奖吗 |
[14:04] | No. They said it would set a very dangerous precedent. | 不会 他们说这会开创一个不好的先例 |
[14:07] | And in perfect English. | 用标准的英语说的 |
[14:08] | Turns out this whole misunderstanding | 看来这场蹩脚法语的误会 |
[14:10] | was completely avoidable. | 本来是完全可以避免的 |
[14:11] | We need to figure out something. | 我们得想个办法 |
[14:13] | Jay can never find out | 可不能让杰发现 |
[14:15] | that Earl got an award instead of him. | 得奖的是厄尔而不是他 |
[14:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:20] | Look at this place. | 看这里 |
[14:21] | The craftsmanship, the architecture. | 这样的工艺 这样的建筑 |
[14:23] | They say the domed ceiling acts as a whisper chamber. | 据说这个穹顶能起到耳语室的作用 |
[14:26] | What does “whisper chamber” mean? | 耳语室是什么意思啊 |
[14:28] | It means I heard everything you just said. | 意思是我听到了你们刚刚说的 |
[14:30] | I have to turn my TV up to 40, | 我平时得把电视机音量调高到40 |
[14:32] | but that was loud and clear! | 但你俩的对话是又清晰又响亮 |
[14:45] | Ah. Merci. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | It was easy to fit in. | 融入进去很简单嘛 |
[14:49] | All I had to do was look good and have a lot of attitude. | 我要做的不过是穿好点 再装腔作势点 |
[14:52] | Paris was just like one big gay bar. | 巴黎其实就像个巨大的同性恋酒吧 |
[14:54] | Et voila. | 来啦 |
[14:59] | Votre pigeon, monsieur. | 你的鸽子 先生 |
[15:01] | “Pigeon”? | “鸽子” |
[15:02] | Notre specialite. | 特色菜 |
[15:04] | Ah. Bon appetit. | 祝您有个好胃口 |
[15:05] | Yah. | 好 |
[15:17] | No. I can’t — I can’t do it. | 不 我做不到 |
[15:18] | I can’t do it. I’m not French. | 我做不到 我不是法国人 |
[15:20] | And I-I’m not eating that. | 我不吃这种东西 |
[15:22] | This scarf is driving me crazy! | 这破围巾快逼疯我了 |
[15:25] | E-Excusez-moi — | 打扰一哈… |
[15:26] | Cheeseburger, that way. | 芝士汉堡在那边 |
[15:27] | Cool. Thanks, man! | 很棒 谢谢啦 |
[15:32] | It’s amazing how much magic they got | 他们用那些古老的魔杖变出那么多魔术 |
[15:34] | out of those old wands. | 真是太让人震惊了 |
[15:35] | Today, magicians have it so easy, you know? | 现在 魔术师变魔术要简单多了 |
[15:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[15:39] | Well, this basically feels like a natural breaking point, | 感觉到了分开的时刻了 |
[15:42] | for me, at least. | 至少对我来说是 |
[15:43] | Uh, Phil and I should probably you know? | 菲尔和我该 你懂的 |
[15:45] | If you must, but our tickets | 当然 但我们的票 |
[15:47] | also get us to Le Musee des Automates. | 也能让我们进自动化博物馆 |
[15:49] | They’re like robots, but very primitive. | 它们就像机器人 但是是非常初级的 |
[15:51] | They basically do nothing. | 基本上什么也不能做 |
[15:53] | Um, like the one I built out of old mufflers? | 就像我用汽车排烟管改造的那种吗 |
[15:56] | Can we, Claire? | 我们能去吗 克莱尔 |
[15:57] | Oh, yes, can we, Claire? | 是啊 我们能去吗克莱尔 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:01] | Hey, Gloria. What’s up? | 歌洛莉亚 怎么了 |
[16:02] | I have a problem. | 我遇到难题了 |
[16:04] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也是 |
[16:05] | Apparently, I’m into nerds. | 才发现我貌似喜欢宅男 |
[16:06] | It’s Jay. | 是杰 |
[16:07] | He’s not getting that award. | 得奖人不是他 |
[16:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:10] | It was some kind of mistake, | 是我们误会了 |
[16:12] | he found out, and now we can’t find him. | 然后他发现这事 现在我们找不到他了 |
[16:14] | Oh, my God. Okay, I-I’ll be right there. | 天啊 我马上过去 |
[16:17] | Are you sure it’s okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[16:18] | Uh, yeah, it’s more than okay. | 绝对没事 |
[16:27] | H-How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:28] | Well, you’re pretty easy to spot. | 你穿得很显眼啊 |
[16:30] | Look, I-I’m sorry I overreacted, okay? | 对不起 我反应过度了 |
[16:33] | If you want to be Fizbo, be Fizbo. | 如果你想扮菲茨宝 那就扮菲茨宝吧 |
[16:36] | I can never be Fizbo again. | 我再也不能扮菲茨宝了 |
[16:38] | Fizbo is dead. | 菲茨宝已死 |
[16:39] | Oh, you’re a moving target. | 天啊 你这个人还真是善变 |
[16:40] | Look, I ran into the real Fizbo today, | 我今天遇见正牌菲茨宝了 |
[16:43] | and he squirted me in the face with water | 他朝我脸上喷水 |
[16:45] | and hit me in the head with a book. | 还用书打我头了 |
[16:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:47] | See, here, I thought I had created | 我本以为是我发明了 |
[16:49] | this special, unique thing, | 这个奇妙独特的角色 |
[16:50] | but I’m the one that’s been a fraud all this time! | 但其实多年以来 我就是个剽窃的骗子 |
[16:54] | I’m throwing the suit in the river! | 我要把这套小丑服扔河里 |
[16:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:57] | That’s littering. There’s a trash can right over here. | 那样算乱丢垃圾 这边有垃圾桶 |
[16:59] | Wait! | 等等啦 |
[17:00] | Look, I-I gotta say, um — | 我必须要说… |
[17:02] | I don’t — I don’t think you stole anything. | 我不觉得你有剽窃任何东西 |
[17:05] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[17:06] | Well, you said he hit you in the head with a book. | 你看 你说他用书打了你的头 |
[17:08] | I mean, I thought Fizbo was all about joy. | 我还以为菲茨宝只为人带来欢乐呢 |
[17:10] | He is. He’s the embodiment of childlike innocence. | 是啊 他就是儿童般纯真的化身 |
[17:12] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[17:14] | – Fizbo would never resort to violence. – Ever. | -菲茨宝绝对不会使用暴力 -绝不 |
[17:16] | This guy doesn’t sound like Fizbo to me. | 那家伙感觉一点都不像菲茨宝 |
[17:19] | Well, he sure looked like him. | 可是他看起来绝对是 |
[17:20] | Fizbo’s more than just a-a pair of big shoes | 菲茨宝绝对不只是鞋子特大号 |
[17:22] | and an…un-sexy jacket. | 还穿着完全不性感夹克的人 |
[17:25] | He — He’s an idea. | 他是一种思想 |
[17:26] | If I’ve learned anything today, | 我今天学到的一件事 |
[17:28] | it’s that clothes do not make the man… | 那就是造就人的不是衣装 |
[17:30] | or the clown. | 衣装也不造就小丑 |
[17:32] | And you are the real Fizbo. | 你才是真正的菲茨宝 |
[17:35] | You mean it? | 你是真心的吗 |
[17:36] | I know. | 事实就是如此 |
[17:38] | Now, come on. | 走嘛 |
[17:39] | Let’s enjoy Paris. It’s Valentine’s Day. | 我们一起去享受巴黎 今天可是情人节 |
[17:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:44] | Where did you get this crazy get-up? | 你这身帅气衣服是哪里弄来的 |
[17:46] | People are gonna stare. | 人家会盯着我们看的啦 |
[17:50] | So…what was your favorite part of the robot museum? | 机器人博物馆中你最喜欢的是哪一部分 |
[17:53] | Oh, man. | 我的妈呀 |
[17:54] | I can’t decide. You go first. | 太难选了 你先说 |
[17:56] | No, you’ll just copy me. | 我说完你就会抄我的 |
[17:57] | I’ll do that. | 我的确会 |
[18:00] | Well, let’s, uh, let’s just say it at the same time. | 那我们就同时间一起说吧 |
[18:02] | On three. | 数到三 |
[18:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:05] | – The mechanical monkey band. – The mechanical monkey band. | -机械猴子乐队 -机械猴子乐队 |
[18:07] | – Le jinx! – Jinx! | -异口同声 -异口同声 |
[18:09] | Double jinx. | 双重异口同声 |
[18:12] | Pour vous deux. | 给两位 |
[18:14] | O-Oh, my God. It’s a painting! | 天啊 是一幅画 |
[18:16] | Of us! | 画了我们 |
[18:18] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | – Merci beaucoup. – Merci. | -谢谢 -谢啦 |
[18:22] | Is my…hand on yours? | 我的手是不是搭着你的手 |
[18:24] | Yeah, but I-I don’t… think we did that. | 是啊 但是… 我们没有这么做吧 |
[18:29] | Well, um, I better — better go find Claire. | 这个… 我是时候回去找克莱尔了 |
[18:33] | Of course. Yes. | 当然啦 是的 |
[18:34] | Okay. W-Weird. I guess this is goodbye. | 感觉怪怪的 但我们是时候说再见了 |
[18:36] | You — You should have this. | 这个… 这个你拿去吧 |
[18:37] | Keep it. | 你收着吧 |
[18:39] | You’ll give it to me in 30 years. | 30年后再拿来给我 |
[18:42] | In our cafe. | 在约定的咖啡店相会 |
[18:43] | I’ll be there. | 我一定到 |
[18:47] | Au revoir… Guy. | 再会了 基 |
[18:58] | I talked to Gloria. | 从歌洛莉亚那边听说了 |
[19:00] | Thought I might find you here. | 我就猜能在这里找到你 |
[19:02] | It’s a shame, Notre Dame. | 太可惜了 圣母院 |
[19:05] | The fire. | 那场大火 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:08] | It used to be so impressive back in its day. | 想当年它是多么了不起啊 |
[19:11] | It’s still pretty impressive. | 现在也还是很了不起啊 |
[19:13] | Just a shell of its former self. | 空有壳而没有灵魂了 |
[19:16] | Best days are behind it. | 最好的年头已随火而去 |
[19:20] | It’ll never be the same. | 再也回不到从前了 |
[19:24] | It’s taken some hits, but it’s still standing, | 虽然经受一些风雨 但它还是屹立不摇啊 |
[19:28] | and that’s — that’s grit. | 而那… 可是勇气与毅力 |
[19:30] | That’s what inspires people. | 也正是那种精神激励了人们 |
[19:33] | That’s what inspires me. | 我也被这精神所激励 |
[19:35] | It’s so embarrassing. | 真的是丢死人了 |
[19:37] | The whole reason the family’s here | 一大家子大老远跑来 |
[19:39] | is to see me get that damn award. | 就是为了见证我拿到那个破奖 |
[19:41] | Oh, Dad! | 老爸 |
[19:42] | You and I are the only ones in this family who care about closets. | 整个家族里 只有我跟你在乎衣柜 |
[19:45] | We’re here because we love you. | 大家会来 是因为我们都爱你 |
[19:48] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[19:49] | Let’s go get ready for that dinner. | 一起去准备好吃这顿晚饭吧 |
[19:57] | 45 years is a long time to spend in one industry, | 在一个行业中奋斗45年是很长的一段时间 |
[20:01] | and I’ve accomplished a lot. | 我也达成过许多成就 |
[20:03] | The whisper hinge brought serenity to the American bedroom. | 静声铰链为全美无数的卧室带来宁静 |
[20:06] | My glow knobs revolutionized getting dressed in the dark. | 我的发光门把为黑暗中更衣掀起革命 |
[20:10] | And I led the charge | 我还领衔主导了 |
[20:12] | to standardize the angle of shoe racks. | 鞋架倾斜角度的标准制定 |
[20:16] | But the thing that I’m — that I’m proudest of… | 不过我一生中最让我感到自豪的… |
[20:19] | is my family. | 是我的家庭 |
[20:22] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你们陪我来 |
[20:24] | I love you all. | 我爱你们大家 |
[20:28] | You’re my lifetime achievement award. | 你们就是我的终身成就奖 |
[20:30] | – Oh! Thanks, Dad. – That’s so sweet. | -谢谢你 老爸 -谢谢你的夸奖 |
[20:32] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[20:34] | We love you, Jay. | 我们爱你 杰 |
[20:35] | Claire Pritchett? | 克莱尔·普里契特 |
[20:37] | Jean-Luc?! | 让·卢克 |
[20:40] | I had a lot of fun here in college. | 我大学在这里时过得十分逍遥 |
[20:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[20:45] | This is my husband. | 这是我丈夫 |