时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Aww, goodbye, drawer dedicated to batteries and takeout menus. | 再见了 专门装电池和外卖菜单的抽屉 |
[00:05] | And goodbye, wall dent, | 再见了 墙上的凹痕 |
[00:07] | from when we thought Lily was a trombone prodigy. | 当年我们以为莉莉是长号神童时搞出来的 |
[00:11] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[00:12] | That was your last eye roll in this house! | 刚刚是你在这房子里最后一次翻白眼了 |
[00:15] | You know what, when the new baby comes, | 话说 等二宝来到这个家以后 |
[00:16] | can you not do it as much? | 你能别再这么频繁地翻白眼了吗 |
[00:17] | Because, you know, you did it around Lily a lot, and… | 因为 你以前经常在莉莉身边翻白眼 导致… |
[00:22] | Okay… hey, hey, no, no, no. Don’t throw those away. | 好吧 别别别 别把那个扔了 |
[00:24] | I-I might want to use those | 我或许要用这个 |
[00:25] | for my big baby reveal to the family. | 在全家人面前揭示二宝的到来 |
[00:27] | If he’s bald, I can do a whole Elton John thing. | 如果他胆子够大 我可以玩埃尔顿·约翰逊那一套 |
[00:30] | Not only are we moving, | 我们不仅要搬家 |
[00:31] | but we’re adopting a baby that’s due in two weeks. | 两周后我们还要再领养一个孩子 |
[00:33] | And that is stressing me out because eleven years ago, | 那真是让我压力山大 因为11年前 |
[00:37] | I revealed Lily with “The Lion King,” | 我配着《狮子王》的歌曲揭示了莉莉的到来 |
[00:39] | and there’s a lot of pressure… | 真的压力很大 |
[00:41] | – Self-imposed. – …to top myself. | -自找的 -毕竟要超越自我太难了 |
[00:42] | So, I’ve been workshopping a few ideas. | 所以 我研究了几套方案 |
[00:45] | I hope everyone here likes… | 希望在座的各位都喜欢… |
[00:48] | baby! | 宝宝 |
[00:50] | I can see that taking everyone’s breath away, no? | 我可以预见这让大家惊呆了 对吧 |
[00:52] | Uh, I’m more concerned about the city taking our baby away. | 我更担心的是相关当局会把孩子没收回去 |
[01:08] | Okay, the repair guys are gonna be here in five minutes. | 好了 修理工五分钟后就到 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会说这话 |
[01:12] | but we might actually be getting away with… | 但我们或许真能躲过罪… |
[01:15] | What are you guys doing home? | 你们怎么回来了 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I thought you went to that beach cleanup. | 就是啊 你们不是去参加海滩清理活动了吗 |
[01:18] | Well, we tried, but the beach yoga people | 我们尝试了 但那些在海滩上做瑜伽的人 |
[01:20] | wouldn’t even move a hundred feet down. | 连往别处挪一百英尺都不肯 |
[01:22] | You’d think they’d have been a little more flexible. | 还以为瑜伽人很能”灵活”变通呢 |
[01:24] | Oh, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[01:25] | The good news is, we’re back and we are here | 好消息是 我们现在到家啦 |
[01:27] | to help you set up for the twins’ Easter party. | 可以帮你们置办双胞胎的复活节派对了 |
[01:30] | Um, we’re good. | 我们可以的 |
[01:31] | Anyway, we got this covered. | 我们完全可以应付 |
[01:32] | And you guys had such a long morning, | 你们今天早上已经很劳累了 |
[01:34] | why don’t Gamma and Grampy grab a nap | 不如阿嬷阿公去小睡一会儿吧 |
[01:36] | so that they’re fresh for the party, huh? | 这样就能精神满满地参加派对了 好吗 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:41] | But I… | 但我… |
[01:41] | It’s all good. We got it. | 一切都好 我们可以的 |
[01:43] | Last weekend, Mom and Dad | 上周末 爸爸妈妈 |
[01:44] | went to the artichoke festival in Monterey. | 去蒙特雷参加菜蓟节去了 |
[01:46] | And Dylan’s mom had the twins, | 迪兰的妈妈请缨带双胞胎 |
[01:48] | so we took the opportunity to have a little party, | 于是我们就趁机办了个派对 |
[01:50] | just to see if we still had it in us. | 就为了看看我们是否还有那个疯劲儿 |
[01:52] | We did. | 果然宝刀未老 |
[01:53] | I’m trackin’ the pizza guy, | 我在追踪披萨外卖哥的动态 |
[01:55] | the pizza guy, the pizza guy! | 披萨外卖哥 披萨外卖哥 |
[01:57] | His name is Ibrahim! | 他叫易卜拉欣 |
[01:58] | Don’t forget the garlic knots, garlic knots, garlic knots! | 别忘了带蒜香面包结 蒜香面包结 |
[02:02] | Yo! This party is the GOAT. | 哟 这派对真是”史棒” |
[02:04] | Greatest of all time. | 就是”有史以来最棒的派对” |
[02:05] | I’m Doug, your across-the-street neighbor. | 我叫道格 是住你们家街对面的邻居 |
[02:07] | I was just curbin’ my bins, heard the party noise, | 我正好在倒垃圾 听到派对的声音 |
[02:09] | thought I’d join up. | 就想着来加入你们 |
[02:11] | Want a refill on that? | 要给你加点酒吗 |
[02:12] | There is no scenario where I accept a drink from you. | 我是绝对不会接受你的酒的 |
[02:15] | Lit. | 酷 |
[02:18] | Nice to see the Dunphy name still carries some party clout. | 看到邓菲家的人还能嗨起来 我心甚慰 |
[02:22] | You know, we’re running low on jungle juice. | 话说 丛林果汁快没了 |
[02:24] | Just soak it up with a towel and wring it back into your cup. | 用毛巾吸起来 再拧到你的杯子里去吧 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:29] | Cool! | 好酷 |
[02:30] | What kind is that? | 这是什么品种的 |
[02:32] | Can I have one conversation tonight | 今晚就不能有个人跟我好好聊聊天 |
[02:33] | without someone asking me about my snake? | 别只知道打听我的蛇吗 |
[02:37] | Good Lord! | 老天啊 |
[02:38] | – What happened?! – I slipped on that drink you spilled. | -发生什么事了 -我踩在你洒的饮料上滑倒了 |
[02:42] | Hurt my ankle really bad. | 脚踝伤得好重 |
[02:44] | I mean, I don’t want to sue you, | 我不想告你 |
[02:45] | but I don’t really see any other option. | 但我觉得也没有其他办法 |
[02:47] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:50] | So now I work for Doug. | 于是现在我给道格打工了 |
[02:52] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[02:54] | Ibrahim has arrived, has a… | 易卜拉欣来了 他来了他来了 |
[02:59] | Don’t stare at it! Put it out! | 别光盯着看 快灭火啊 |
[03:03] | We made some temporary fixes | 我们暂时补救了一下 |
[03:05] | and scheduled repairs for today, | 然后预约了修理工今天过来修 |
[03:06] | when Mom and Dad said they’d be at the beach. | 爸妈明明说好了这个时间他们会在海滩 |
[03:09] | Then they came home early. | 然后他们竟然提前回来了 |
[03:10] | It’s just hard when you can’t trust family members. | 无法信任自己的家人 人生真的太艰难了 |
[03:14] | “Don’t Gamma and Grampy want to take a nap?” | “阿嬷阿公一定很想小睡一会儿吧” |
[03:17] | That’s not insulting to you? | 你不觉得这很侮辱人吗 |
[03:19] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[03:20] | – Phil! – I… wasn’t sleeping. I was listening. | -菲尔 -我…我没睡 我听着呢 |
[03:22] | And g-good for you. That is… | 你真厉害 那可真是… |
[03:23] | That is a lot of steps for one day. | 一天之内走了好多步啊 |
[03:25] | I was talking about the kids. | 我在说孩子们 |
[03:27] | They’re treating us like actual grandparents | 他们还真把我们当成七老八十的外公外婆对待了 |
[03:29] | instead of the… the… | 而非 那种… |
[03:31] | premature grandparents we clearly are. | 风华正茂 过早抱上外孙的外公外婆 |
[03:34] | I’m the only one in my aqua aerobics class | 我是我们水上有氧运动班里 |
[03:36] | who doesn’t need two noodles. | 唯一不需要两根浮条的人 |
[03:38] | I put the eggs in a cute basket | 我把鸡蛋放进了一个可爱的篮子里 |
[03:40] | for the Easter egg hunt. | 为复活节寻彩蛋活动做准备 |
[03:41] | – I saw it in a magazine. – Cute. | -我在杂志上看到的 -真萌 |
[03:43] | – Haley. – Oh, no. | -海莉 -不好 |
[03:45] | Honey, your dad and I didn’t feel like taking a nap. | 亲爱的 你爸和我不想睡觉 |
[03:47] | Why don’t you give us a job for the party? | 不如你安排点派对的准备工作给我们吧 |
[03:48] | Uh, well, we could use some help dyeing these eggs. | 我们需要人来帮忙将蛋染色 |
[03:51] | But why don’t you change for the party first? | 不过 不如你们先为派对换好衣服吧 |
[03:52] | – Oh, good idea! – Yes! | -好主意 -太好了 |
[03:54] | Phil, wakey, wakey! | 菲尔 快醒醒 |
[03:56] | Okay, we got sixty seconds, people. | 我们只有60秒 各位 |
[03:57] | We gotta move fast. Come on. Come on. | 动作必须快点 快 |
[03:59] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快 |
[04:00] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 没错 就这样 快 快 |
[04:02] | Come on, move faster! | 快 快 快 |
[04:04] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 速度 速度 速度 |
[04:07] | Would you hurry it up a little bit? | 你们能快点吗 |
[04:08] | Oh, come on! Get out of here now! Go, go, go! | 快 赶紧离开 快 快 快走 |
[04:12] | Thank you so much. I love you guys so much. Bye! | 非常感谢 我太爱你们了 再见 |
[04:15] | Okay. I think we actually got away with it. | 好了 我觉得我们成功逃脱了 |
[04:18] | – Oh, no. – I have to stop saying that. | -不要啊 -我一说这话就大事不妙 |
[04:20] | That dude from the party said that his python was pregnant. | 派对上那家伙说他的蟒蛇怀孕了 |
[04:23] | Do you think those could be her eggs? | 你觉得这有没有可能是蛇蛋 |
[04:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[04:26] | Is one of them hatching? | 是不是有一只快孵化了 |
[04:28] | That’s so disgusting! | 真是太恶心了 |
[04:29] | We have to cancel the party! | 我们只能取消复活节派对了 |
[04:30] | What? No way! | 什么 不可能 |
[04:31] | We just got back in with this parent group | 我们才刚跟那帮家长修复关系 |
[04:33] | after our daughter’s biting spree. | 毕竟我们家女儿胡乱咬人 |
[04:35] | If they didn’t love their kids being gummed by an adorable toddler, | 如果他们不喜欢自家孩子被可爱的幼儿轻咬 |
[04:38] | I don’t think they’re gonna love | 我觉得他们也不会喜欢 |
[04:39] | their kids getting punctured by a python! | 自家孩子被一条蟒蛇咬穿 |
[04:41] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[04:42] | Snakes lay all their eggs in one dark place. | 蛇只会把蛋都产在一个黑暗的地方 |
[04:44] | I’ve got them all here. I’m gonna run them by the pet store. | 我已经全拿出来了 我这就送到宠物店去 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God. Is one of them moving? Get them out of here. | 天 其中一个在动吗 快拿走 |
[04:48] | They’re so gross. Gross, gross, gross, gross. | 真是太恶心了 恶心 恶心 恶心 |
[04:52] | Hey, where you running off to, little buddy? | 嘿 你这是要跑到哪儿去啊 小家伙 |
[04:57] | And where are you running off to, big buddy? | 你又想跑到哪儿去啊 大家伙 |
[05:04] | Hey, stranger! | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[05:05] | Going out again? I barely see you these days. | 又要出门吗 我最近几乎都见不着你 |
[05:08] | I’d love to hang out, Jay, | 我也想跟你一起玩 杰 |
[05:09] | but I’ve got a wine club meeting. | 但我要参加红酒俱乐部的聚会 |
[05:10] | What, are you into wine? I love wine! | 你喜欢红酒吗 我超爱红酒的 |
[05:12] | – Okay. See ya. – Wait a minute! | -好吧 回头见 -等等 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna open a bottle later on. | 我等会儿就开瓶红酒 |
[05:15] | Why don’t you bring one and we’ll have a little tasting? | 不如你带一瓶回来 我们一起品品酒 |
[05:17] | I guess I wouldn’t mind that. | 这主意还不赖 |
[05:19] | I’ll stop by the store on my way back. | 我回来时去趟商店 |
[05:21] | While you’re there, would you be a prince and pick me up a soda? | 既然都去了 顺便发个慈悲帮我买瓶汽水吧 |
[05:24] | I’ve got homework. | 我得跟功课奋战 |
[05:25] | Where’d you get a fifty? | 你哪来的五十大钞 |
[05:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 不劳你费心 |
[05:30] | Welcome to your new house! | 欢迎来到你们的新家 |
[05:32] | I don’t remember this room feeling so stark and cold. | 我不记得这房间这么冷冰冰没人味啊 |
[05:36] | Luckily this is a smart house. | 幸好这是智能房子 |
[05:38] | Adam, warm light mode. | 亚当 暖光模式 |
[05:41] | Initiating. | 已启动 |
[05:42] | Oh, no… no! | 不 不好 |
[05:43] | No, that just brings out the molding around the windows. | 不 这样只让窗边的霉菌更显眼了 |
[05:46] | I… Does it feel like we’re in a nursing home? | 这里是不是有点像养老院啊 |
[05:49] | Adam, party mode! | 亚当 派对模式 |
[05:51] | Initiating. | 已启动 |
[05:53] | Oh, God. No! No, that’s… that’s even worse. | 天啊 不 这更糟了 |
[05:55] | I’m… I’m sorry, I just… | 我… 抱歉 |
[05:56] | I don’t feel like I’ve ever been in this house before. | 我就是觉得自己好像没来过一样 |
[05:58] | Adam, I swear to God! | 亚当 我警告你[我对天发誓] |
[06:00] | Initiating. | 已启动 |
[06:01] | Did we just make a huge mistake? | 我们是不是犯了个大错 |
[06:03] | Mitchell, you know you hate change. | 米奇尔 你知道你讨厌改变啊 |
[06:05] | Remember when you shaved your beard? | 还记得你剃光胡子那次吗 |
[06:06] | You screamed in the mirror, “Oh, my God, you look hideous!” | 你对着镜子尖叫 “老天 你丑绝人寰” |
[06:09] | That was you. | 那是你好不好 |
[06:10] | I mean, you have been a crab all day long. | 你今天一整天都抱怨个不停 |
[06:13] | How do you know? You haven’t even been around us! | 你怎么知道的 你都没跟我们在一起 |
[06:16] | I took a crazy guess. | 我照你尿性猜的 |
[06:17] | Look, this is buyer’s remorse. | 听着 这是买家的懊悔情绪 |
[06:19] | I learned that from my mentor, Phil Dunphy, | 我从我的导师菲尔·邓菲那学到的 |
[06:23] | and I know how to fix it. | 我知道如何能解决 |
[06:25] | Come with me if you want to live… | 跟我来 如果你还想活… |
[06:27] | in this house… and not be a bummer to everyone. | 在这栋房子里 并且不想当个扫兴鬼 |
[06:30] | Lily, you need to help me start unpacking. | 莉莉 你得帮我开始拆箱了 |
[06:32] | We need to work on my baby reveal. | 我们需要继续谋划二宝的盛大揭示 |
[06:34] | Adam, thinking mode. | 亚当 思考模式 |
[06:37] | Initiating. | 已启动 |
[06:43] | I know it sounds crazy, but it works. | 我知道这听起来很疯 但真有用的 |
[06:46] | In order to accept the new house, | 为了接受新房子 |
[06:49] | you have to properly say goodbye to this place. | 你必须跟原来的家好好告别 |
[06:52] | Okay, I’m not talking to a house. Okay? | 我才不要对着一栋房子说话呢 |
[06:54] | And… And why are the movers just sitting out there? | 还有 搬家工人为什么坐在外面不干活 |
[06:57] | Don’t worry about them. I’ll handle them. | 别担心 我会搞定他们 |
[06:59] | I used to be a mover. | 我以前也当过搬家工人 |
[07:00] | I kind of fell into it when I helped an ex-boyfriend | 我帮前男友偷他兄弟的冰箱时 |
[07:04] | steal his brother’s refrigerator. | 自然而然就进入了这一行 |
[07:06] | Okay, wait, so you’ve been a cab driver, a hairdresser, | 等等 所以你当过出租车司机 美发师 |
[07:08] | a spokesmodel, and a mover. | 代言模特 还当过搬家工人 |
[07:11] | I-Is your life real? | 你的人生是真实的吗 |
[07:12] | Is anything real? | 世上有什么是真实的吗 |
[07:14] | That was a question that I asked myself | 我当哲学教授时 |
[07:16] | when I was a philosophy professor. | 时常问自己这个问题 |
[07:18] | Now, say goodbye to the house. | 好了 跟这房子道别吧 |
[07:22] | Tell it how much it meant to you. | 告诉它它对你的意义 |
[07:25] | Be honest with each other, like two lovers | 对彼此坦诚说出真心话 就像两个 |
[07:28] | that know that the time has come when they must part ways. | 知道终于要分道扬镳的爱人一样 |
[07:32] | Okay, well, usually, I would just | 好吧 通常我就只是 |
[07:33] | take my gym membership off his keychain | 把我的健身房会员卡从他钥匙扣上摘下来 |
[07:34] | and then introduce him to my mother. | 然后把他介绍给我妈认识 |
[07:41] | Hey, house. | 你好 小房 |
[07:42] | Hey, you humps! | 你们这些懒鬼 |
[07:44] | We’re paying you by the hour! | 我们是按小时付你们费的 |
[07:45] | We’re on a coffee break, lady. | 我们正休息喝咖啡 女士 |
[07:47] | Oh, don’t give me that. | 别给我来这套 |
[07:48] | I used to do your job. | 我以前也是干这行的 |
[07:50] | And this attitude, this is why people hate movers. | 就是你们这种态度 让大家讨厌搬家工人 |
[07:53] | That and all the stealing. | 以及偷东西的恶习 |
[07:55] | Whoa! You think you can do better? | 太过分了 你以为你能做得更好吗 |
[07:58] | I hate to burst your bubble wrap, | 我也不想戳破你的”泡泡膜” |
[07:59] | but I know I can. | 但老娘知道我能 |
[08:01] | We actually double booked today, so this works out. | 其实我们今天还预约了另一家 这样正好了 |
[08:04] | – Have at it. – Oh, no, no, no, no! Ay, wait! | -你自己搬吧 -不不不 等等 |
[08:06] | Come back, humps! | 回来啊 懒鬼 |
[08:09] | What are you doing with the cat? | 你怎么在摧残猫 |
[08:10] | Okay, don’t worry. On the day, | 别担心嘛 到那天 |
[08:12] | I will replace Larry with the baby. | 我会用宝宝换掉拉里的 |
[08:14] | Once the family is all seated around the table, | 等全家都围着桌子坐好 |
[08:16] | I’ll undo the security rope | 我就解开安全绳 |
[08:18] | and then let the baby hover above the table | 然后让宝宝在桌子上方飘过 |
[08:20] | for all the family to marvel at. | 让所有家人为之惊叹 |
[08:24] | Wait. Phone’s ringing. | 等等 电话响了 |
[08:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:27] | Yes, speaking. | 是我 |
[08:29] | What? | 什么 |
[08:33] | No! | 不 |
[08:37] | Oh, honey, did you just take a sip from the paintbrush water? | 老公 你刚才是喝到了洗笔水吗 |
[08:39] | I think I’d know if I did, Claire. | 如果喝错了我会知道的啦 克莱尔 |
[08:42] | Oh! This must be the grandparents’ table! | 这一定就是祖父母坐的老人桌吧 |
[08:45] | – I wouldn’t say that. – No, I d… I don’t think… | -话不能这么说 -不 我觉得不是 |
[08:46] | These are the kids’ grandparents, Gamma and Grampy. | 这两位是宝宝们的外祖父母 阿嬷阿公 |
[08:50] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们呀 |
[08:52] | I’m Meemaw. This is Bobo. | 我是姥姥 这是姥爷 |
[08:54] | Have you met GimGim and Mimsy? | 你们见过嬷嬷和爷爷了吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, you know what? Why don’t you take our seats? | 不如你们坐我们的位子吧 |
[08:58] | I think we’re at the wrong table. | 我们好像坐错桌子了 |
[09:00] | Oh! My back! | 我的背 |
[09:01] | Oh, it happens to me all the time. | 我也常闪到腰 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna get you the name of these shoes. | 我来告诉你这种老人鞋的牌子名 |
[09:07] | Doug, I have cooked for you, | 道格 我已经替你做过饭 |
[09:09] | spray tanned you, | 帮你喷过美黑喷雾 |
[09:10] | taken two of your sign spinning shifts. | 还帮你代过两次转招牌的班 |
[09:12] | Are we seriously not even yet? | 我还没赎完罪吗 |
[09:14] | I think you’re making too big a deal about this. | 你把这事看得太严重了 |
[09:16] | I just need you to dress up like Harley Quinn | 我只是需要你穿上小丑女的变装服 |
[09:18] | and give a foot massage to the winner of my game night. | 然后给我游戏之夜的赢家做脚底按摩而已 |
[09:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna win. | 赢的会是我 |
[09:26] | And get this, Gerald fell again. | 听着 杰拉德又摔倒了 |
[09:29] | Wrist this time. | 这次摔断了手腕 |
[09:31] | That man’s got more pins in him than a tailor’s mouth. | 那老头体内的钢钉[针]比裁缝含在嘴里的还多 |
[09:35] | He never learned how to fall the right way. | 他就是不肯学正确的摔倒姿势 |
[09:37] | – Too proud. – Wait, there’s a right way to fall? | -自尊心太强了 -等等 摔跤还有正确姿势的吗 |
[09:40] | Really? A follow-up? | 你不是吧 还搭话 |
[09:42] | Resist the temptation to break the fall with the hands. | 要抵抗住用手撑地阻止摔势的诱惑 |
[09:45] | Land on your bottom. | 改用屁屁着地 |
[09:47] | Aim for the meat, not the bone. | 摔肉无妨 摔骨则断 |
[09:50] | Oh… Mimsy! | 嬷嬷 |
[09:52] | See? Good as new. | 看见没 毫发无伤 |
[09:54] | My dear husband, such a gentleman. | 我亲爱的老公 真是个绅士 |
[09:56] | He always opens the bathtub door for me. | 他每次都帮我开浴缸门 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Would you excuse us just a second? | 知道了 我们先失陪一下 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause she was. | 因为她就是啊 |
[10:07] | It’s not good. | 这样真不好 |
[10:08] | Oh, totally! | 就是说啊 |
[10:11] | We’re just remembering something that happened | 我们就是在聊上次去蛙镇 |
[10:12] | on our last Negroni crawl in Frogtown. | 喝遍了每家酒吧的尼格罗尼鸡尾酒 |
[10:14] | Oh, Frogtown! | 蛙镇啊 |
[10:16] | – Oh, “Bird on a bird!” – “Bird on a bird!” | -“鸟骑着鸟” -“鸟骑着鸟” |
[10:19] | Oh, you all got the TikTok invite | 你们都收到短视频博主布丽吉特 |
[10:20] | Bridget from Quibi sent out for her matcha pop-up | 发的抖音邀请了吧 她周四要开 |
[10:22] | on Thursday, right? | 抹茶快闪店 |
[10:23] | – You guys down? – Oh, yeah, that sounds… | -你们去吗 -当然 那听起来很… |
[10:26] | frosty. | 冰凉凉 |
[10:29] | Small hiccup. | 出了点小麻烦 |
[10:30] | When I got to the pet store, I was down one python egg, | 我到宠物店时 发现少了一枚蟒蛇蛋 |
[10:32] | – which means… – There’s one still here. | -也就是说… -还有一枚在这里 |
[10:34] | Yeah, and I just checked the living room, and it’s not there. | 没错 我找过客厅了 不在那里 |
[10:36] | Okay, nuggets! Everyone outside! | 好了 小朋友们 都到外面去 |
[10:38] | It’s time for the egg hunt! | 找彩蛋时间到啦 |
[10:41] | Hey. Small hiccup. | 出了点小麻烦 |
[10:43] | Now it’s time for the bottle I brought. | 轮到品尝我带来的这瓶酒啦 |
[10:46] | Fresh glasses. | 用干净的杯子 |
[10:48] | This, my friend, is a 2009 Chateau Trotanoy. | 朋友 这瓶酒是2009年卓龙酒庄的好酒 |
[10:52] | You might want to cinch your belt up. | 最好把你的裤腰带系紧了 |
[10:54] | It’s liable to blow your trousers off. | 他会让你爽到裤子炸掉 |
[10:58] | – It’s nice. – “Nice”? | -还不错 -“不错”吗 |
[11:00] | I understand why you would like it, | 我能懂你为什么会喜欢这款 |
[11:02] | but… this is what my wine club friends | 但… 这种酒是我红酒俱乐部朋友们 |
[11:04] | would call “An obvious choice.” | 会称为”网红爆款”的酒 |
[11:05] | I get it. You haven’t developed a taste for fine wine yet. | 我懂 你还没长出品尝上等美酒的味蕾 |
[11:08] | Um, I hate to say it, | 我不想对你说这话 |
[11:10] | but I probably know more about wine than you do. | 但我应该比你多懂酒许多 |
[11:12] | Two months ago, you couldn’t drink rose | 两个月前 你喝个桃红葡萄酒 |
[11:14] | unless it was mixed with Snapple. | 都还得混果汁才能喝下去 |
[11:16] | There’s only one way to settle this… | 这件事只有一个办法可以分出高下了 |
[11:18] | are you up for a little blind taste test? | 敢不敢来一场盲测品酒 |
[11:20] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[11:21] | Joe, go to the wine cellar, pick out five random bottles. | 乔 去酒窖选出5瓶随机的红酒 |
[11:25] | – We have a wine cellar? – What’s a wine cellar? | -我们家有酒窖吗 -什么是酒窖 |
[11:27] | You were my first. | 你是我的第一个 |
[11:28] | And we’d both been through so much. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[11:31] | I mean, I was neurotic. | 我曾是个神经兮兮的人 |
[11:32] | You had a-a bathroom off the kitchen. | 你是栋浴室连接厨房的怪房子 |
[11:35] | But we both found each other. | 但我们找到了对方 |
[11:38] | Anyway, I… | 总之我… |
[11:40] | I-I-I feel like, um, I have to say something. | 我觉得 我必须说些什么 |
[11:43] | It’s not you. It’s… It’s me. | 不是你的错 都怪我 |
[11:45] | I just, um… | 我就是… |
[11:46] | I need more space. | 需要更多空间 |
[11:49] | But we could still remember the good times. | 但我们还是能记住旧日的美好时光啊 |
[11:51] | Um, like… like when I first moved in | 比如我们刚搬进来时 |
[11:53] | and all I had was that boombox. | 我全副家当只有那个音箱 |
[11:56] | Yeah, um… what do you say? Yeah. | 你觉得这样好不好 |
[12:01] | One more time? | 我们重温旧梦 |
[12:04] | The time of my life – Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes | 也是电影《辣身舞》中的重要舞蹈配乐 |
[12:04] | ♪ Now I’ve had the time of my life ♪ | ♪ 现在我有过最美好的时光 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ No, I never felt like this before ♪ | ♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪ |
[12:15] | ♪ Yes, I swear it’s the truth ♪ | ♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪ |
[12:20] | What do you say? Huh? | 你觉得如何 |
[12:22] | Takes you right back, right? | 是不是一下又回到了过去 |
[12:24] | To Valentine’s Day 2003… | 那年情人节 也就是是2003 |
[12:26] | 4 and four. | |
[12:28] | ♪ And I owe it all to you ♪ | ♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪ |
[12:31] | Gloria was right. | 歌洛莉亚说得没错 |
[12:32] | Once I said goodbye, I was able to embrace this new house | 在我做了告别后 我真的能接受新房子 |
[12:35] | and spend the next few weeks getting ready for the baby. | 然后接下来几周就能布置好它来迎接新宝宝 |
[12:38] | I just needed closure. | 我只是需要一个告别 |
[12:40] | And… And s… And so did the drapes. | 还有… 那套衣服也该告别了 |
[12:42] | Because the… the dancing got, uh… g-got pretty dirty. | 因为舞后来变得有点… 脏[辣] |
[12:46] | ♪ Because I’ve had the time of my life ♪ | ♪ 因为我有了最美好的时光 ♪ |
[12:53] | ♪ No, I never felt this way before ♪ | ♪ 不 这是我从未有过的体验 ♪ |
[12:57] | ♪ Yes, I swear it’s the truth ♪ | ♪ 是的 我发誓这是实话 ♪ |
[13:02] | ♪ And I owe it all to you ♪ | ♪ 这一切都是我欠你的 ♪ |
[13:03] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[13:04] | The baby’s here. He’s early. | 宝宝提早到了 |
[13:06] | What? I-I’m not ready! | 什么 我还没准备好呢 |
[13:08] | Well, get ready. | 那你赶紧准备好吧 |
[13:09] | And we will be discussing why you were | 我们之后还得谈谈为什么 |
[13:10] | “Time-of-my-Life-ing” without me. | 你背着我偷偷玩”最美好的时光” |
[13:17] | The uneducated palate would identify this as a Cabernet, | 菜鸟的味蕾会把这个认成赤霞珠 |
[13:20] | when, in fact, it is a Merlot from Bordeaux. | 但其实呢 这是波尔多产的梅洛 |
[13:24] | – Correct. – Oh! Lucky guess. | -正确 -让你蒙中了 |
[13:26] | In my twenties, I befriended | 在我20多岁时 我跟一个 |
[13:27] | a sommelier from Paris… Marcel Caron. | 来自巴黎的品酒师成为朋友 他叫马塞尔·卡洛 |
[13:30] | In fact, I went to stay with him. | 其实我还去他那里住过 |
[13:31] | We’d drink wine all night and fall asleep | 我们彻夜饮酒直到睡去 |
[13:34] | to the sound of an accordion on the Rue de Montparnasse. | 耳边伴着蒙帕纳斯大街上的手风琴声 |
[13:38] | Much like this wine, that story has too many fruity notes. | 这故事跟这瓶酒一样 水果味的”基”调太浓 |
[13:41] | Next glass. | 下一杯 |
[13:43] | And… sip. | 请… 尝 |
[13:49] | That is a mature Napa Valley Cabernet. | 这瓶是陈年的纳帕谷霞多丽 |
[13:54] | – Correct. – Unh! Eat that, old man! | -正确 -吃灰吧 老头 |
[13:56] | You know, you don’t have to spike the football | 你其实可以不用每答对一题 |
[13:58] | every time you get an answer right. | 就要绕场一周耍帅的 |
[13:59] | Only you could make talking about wine | 全天下只有你可以把聊酒 |
[14:01] | into something obnoxious. | 搞得装逼味那么浓 |
[14:03] | Score is tied, two-two. | 比数平手 2比2 |
[14:05] | Time now for the final wine. | 是时候来品尝最后一杯酒了 |
[14:12] | And to reveal the answer… | 请开始答题 |
[14:15] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:16] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 或许我们不应该亮答案 |
[14:17] | Before we turned this into a competition, | 在我们把这事变成比赛之前 |
[14:19] | we were both having fun, right? | 本来都喝得挺开心不是吗 |
[14:22] | We were doing something we both liked. | 我们在做一件咱俩都喜欢的事 |
[14:24] | It did occur to me that this whole afternoon, | 我是有发现今天这一下午 |
[14:25] | neither one of us checked our watch once. | 我们俩没人去看时间 |
[14:28] | And if we flip this over, one of us is gonna feel bad | 如果我们亮了答案 有一个人就要不好受 |
[14:30] | and it could ruin the thing. | 到时候这件事就变没意思了 |
[14:31] | I mean, let’s face it, we don’t have a ton in common, | 面对现实吧 我们父子也没多少共同话题 |
[14:33] | but today I saw a little bit of me in you. | 但今天我在你身上看到了一点自己的影子 |
[14:37] | You can be a competitive jerk. | 你跟人比输赢时也可以很没品 |
[14:39] | And based on that summer in Paris story, | 听你去巴黎度过夏天的故事后 |
[14:41] | you can be kind of a sensitive, even perfumy type of… | 我发现你也有敏感细腻甚至如香水般… |
[14:43] | That’ll do. | 够了 |
[14:44] | Look, when you get back from your trip, | 当你从你的旅行回来后 |
[14:46] | why don’t we make this a thing? | 我们把品酒这事变成固定活动吧 |
[14:48] | We’ll have a wine tasting once a month… | 我们可以每个月一起品酒一次 |
[14:50] | without the competition. | 不比赛 纯品 |
[14:53] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[15:00] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[15:03] | Competitive bastard. | 计较输赢的小混蛋 |
[15:05] | Oh, I love that kid. | 真是爱死这小子了 |
[15:10] | Time to face facts, honey. | 面对现实吧 亲爱的 |
[15:11] | It’s the grandparent’s table for us. | 这是给我们坐的老人桌 |
[15:14] | Grandpa Phil, huh? | 菲尔外公是吧 |
[15:16] | Guess I could get used to shaving naked at the gym. | 我是也不介意以后学老人在健身房裸身刮毛啦 |
[15:20] | The hardest part is, our kids aren’t gonna need us anymore. | 最难受的部分是 孩子们以后不需要我们了 |
[15:22] | And it does means we raised them right. | 虽然这也表示我们教育他们很成功 |
[15:25] | On the bright side, | 往好的方面想 |
[15:26] | one of them actually vacuumed the living room rug, | 他们其中一个还吸了客厅的地毯 |
[15:28] | and… looks brand new. | 看起来跟… 全新的一样 |
[15:30] | – Guys, help! – Don’t listen to her! I need you more! | – 快帮我 -别理她 我比较需要你们 |
[15:32] | I spilled my drink at the party, and Doug came… | 我在派对上打翻了饮料 然后道格… |
[15:33] | We had a huge party, and a snake guy came, | 我们办了一个派对 有个养蛇的男的来了 |
[15:34] | and slipped and hurt his ankle, | 滑倒崴了脚 |
[15:34] | and the snake laid eggs, and it accidentally | 蛇偷下了蛋 然后蛇蛋意外地… |
[15:36] | – got mixed in with the Easter eggs… – Shut up! | -混进了复活节彩蛋里 -闭嘴 |
[15:36] | and now he’s gonna sue us unless I… | 他说要告我们 除非我… |
[15:37] | Mom, I know you told me not to buy expensive sunglasses | 妈 我知道你跟我说过别买贵的太阳眼镜 |
[15:40] | because I’d only lose them, but then I… | 因为我肯定会搞丢 但是我… |
[15:41] | They’re on your head. | 在你头上呢 |
[15:44] | Oh. Cool. | 那就好 |
[15:47] | Hey! You find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[15:48] | No, but I just realized | 没 但是我刚才意识到 |
[15:50] | why they call rolling two ones with dice “Snake eggs.” | 为什么人家把骰子丢了两个1叫”蛇蛋”了 |
[15:53] | That’s snake eyes. | 那是叫”蛇眼” |
[15:54] | Oh. Then what did I realize? | 是吗 那我刚才意识到了什么鬼啊 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我来搞定 |
[15:57] | What’s with the bunny suit? | 你为什么要穿兔子装 |
[15:58] | Well, I needed a plausible reason to be out in the yard. | 我需要有个不让人起疑的理由出来院子啊 |
[16:00] | – It’s your house. – Okay, I-I like the costume. | -这是你家啊 -其实是我喜欢这变装服啦 |
[16:03] | I found one! | 我找到一个啦 |
[16:04] | – Oh, no! – On it! | -糟糕 -我来 |
[16:07] | I’ve never seen so many pretty ones. | 我从没看过那么多漂亮的彩蛋呢 |
[16:09] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[16:10] | The Easter Bunny stole my basket! | 复活节兔兔偷了我的桶子 |
[16:13] | T-That’s because I’m the Easter Bandit. | 那是因为我是复活节大盗啊 |
[16:15] | You were a little bad last year. | 你过去这年有点不乖 |
[16:17] | I know. | 我知道啦 |
[16:19] | I have five now! | 我有五个啦 |
[16:21] | Five eggs?! | 五个彩蛋吗 |
[16:23] | Well, congratulations! | 那恭喜你啊 |
[16:25] | You get to trade these five eggs | 你可以用这五颗蛋 |
[16:28] | for one… | 换这一个… |
[16:30] | solar path light! | 太阳能小径灯 |
[16:32] | This egg’s moving! | 这颗蛋在动 |
[16:33] | Wait, wait, wait! | 稍等 稍等 稍等 |
[16:35] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等等 |
[16:37] | That is a magic egg. | 那是颗魔法蛋 |
[16:41] | Close your eyes and make a wish. | 闭上你的眼睛许个愿 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:47] | – Where’s my egg? – Disappeared. Gotta go! | -我的蛋呢 -消失了 我得走啦 |
[16:51] | Uh, can I at least get a picture with you? | 那能不能至少跟你合照一张呢 |
[16:54] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[16:59] | One very quick pic. | 快速拍一张 |
[17:02] | Uhp! Got my own finger. Sorry. | 抱歉 不小心手指挡住镜头了 |
[17:06] | Well, that’s me. How’d I do that? | 拍到我自己了 怎么会这样 |
[17:08] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[17:10] | Wait. I’m getting a call. | 等等 有电话打来了 |
[17:12] | Who do I know in Delaware? | 我有认识在特拉华州的人吗 |
[17:13] | Let it go to voicemail, Jim! | 让它转语音信箱吧 吉姆 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Stop squirming, Easter Bunny! | 别扭来扭去了 复活节兔子 |
[17:18] | And one… | 一 |
[17:19] | Three! | 三 |
[17:20] | – Got it. – Have a good year, everybody! | -拍好了 -祝大家今年愉快 |
[17:22] | Be good! Especially you! | 要乖一点 尤其是你 |
[17:26] | What is the big emergency, Alex? | 到底有什么急事 艾丽克斯 |
[17:28] | I was using my Shop-Vac to give myself a hickey | 我正在用吸尘器给自己做假吻痕 |
[17:30] | to show the guys at game night. | 要在游戏之夜跟兄弟们炫耀呢 |
[17:31] | Hello, Doug. | 你好啊 道格 |
[17:33] | Oh. The mother. | 妈妈来了 |
[17:35] | Look, Alex isn’t coming to game night. | 艾丽克斯不会跟你去游戏之夜了 |
[17:37] | She’s also not cooking you ribs, doing your laundry, | 她也不会再帮你做肋排 帮你洗衣服 |
[17:40] | or getting you an online M.B.A. | 以及帮你得到线上工商管理学硕士学位 |
[17:42] | Actually, I might finish that. | 其实这件事我可能会完成它 |
[17:44] | – I really think we could make the Dean’s List. – Tch! | -我觉得我们会上院长嘉许名单呢 -嘘 |
[17:45] | Well, we had a deal, | 我们有过约定 |
[17:47] | so if she’s not gonna keep up her end, | 所以如果她不遵守约定 |
[17:48] | I guess I’ll just have to sue. | 那我就只能去告她了 |
[17:50] | Oh, no, no, no, Doug. | 不不不 道格 |
[17:51] | I think that we can work that out | 我觉得这件事情呢 |
[17:53] | right here, right now. | 我们现在就能在这里摆平 |
[17:56] | What do you think… | 你觉得… |
[17:59] | of this number? | 这个数如何 |
[18:01] | I’d like it a lot better with another zero on the end. | 后面如果多一个0的话我会满意许多 |
[18:03] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Well… I blame myself. | 我怪我自己 |
[18:08] | You… You try to instill | 你 你试图灌输给孩子 |
[18:09] | a sense of responsibility in your children, and… | 要有责任心 而结果… |
[18:12] | obviously, I failed. | 很明显我很失败 |
[18:15] | I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我真是一点都没什么好意外的 |
[18:16] | It’s the story of my life. | 这就是我的人生吧 |
[18:19] | Loveless marriage, no job, and now… | 婚姻无爱 找不到工作 现在又… |
[18:23] | Some reason, I thought that being a mother | 不知为何 我居然敢自以为 |
[18:24] | would be the one thing I got right. | 当母亲是我唯一做得还行的事 |
[18:30] | Could you at least wait till Wednesday to cash this? | 能请你高抬贵手 等起码周三再去兑现吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 不能 |
[18:36] | Sorry about your miserable life. | 你悲惨的人生我很遗憾 |
[18:38] | I have faith that you’ll get it together. | 我相信你能振作起来的 |
[18:41] | – Ohh! – Oh, Mom! | -哎哟 -妈妈 |
[18:43] | Oh! Oh, my wrist! | 我的手腕 |
[18:44] | – My wrist! – Oh, my God. | -我的手腕啊 -天啊 |
[18:45] | It’s broken! He pushed me! | 骨折了 他推的我 |
[18:47] | – No, I didn’t! – Yes! You did! I saw it. | -我才没有呢 -有 你就有 我看到了 |
[18:49] | That’s elder abuse. | 你虐待老人 |
[18:51] | You messed with the wrong Gamma. | 你惹错阿嬷了 |
[18:54] | Long story short, Doug and I decided to call it even. | 简单来说 道格跟我决定互不赊欠 |
[18:58] | And, thanks to me, not one child got bit. | 而多亏有我 没有孩子被蛇咬 |
[19:01] | Are you really gonna keep that thing? | 你真的要留下这玩意吗 |
[19:02] | Do we always have to talk about my snake? | 不能有人跟我说话时不问我的蛇吗 |
[19:05] | Okay, this is too soon. | 这太快了 |
[19:07] | She wasn’t supposed to give birth for two more weeks. | 她应该再过两周才生啊 |
[19:08] | Yeah, and, you know, not to be critical of women, | 就是说嘛 不是我想批评女人 |
[19:10] | but how hard is it just to hold it in? | 但是再憋一阵子才生能有多难呢 |
[19:13] | You know, I had that giant coffee | 我可是试过喝了超大杯咖啡 |
[19:14] | and sat through Manny’s one-man “Uncle Vanya.” | 然后憋着看完曼尼的独角戏《万尼亚舅舅》 |
[19:16] | We… We… We still haven’t baby-proofed. | 我们… 我们还没弄好婴儿防护措施 |
[19:17] | We don’t… We don’t have a changing table. | 我们没… 没有换尿布台 |
[19:19] | I haven’t even started | 我也还没开始画 |
[19:19] | painting the mural above the baby’s crib yet. | 宝宝婴儿床上方的天花板壁画呢 |
[19:21] | Okay, so I guess there are some positives. | 看来早生这事也还是有一点好处的 |
[19:23] | Guys! | 爸爸们 |
[19:25] | Lily, I’m so sorry. I forgot you’re back there. | 莉莉 抱歉 我忘了你在后座 |
[19:27] | And every time you speak, it’s like a… a ghost popping out. | 每次你说话 感觉都像是有鬼跳出来了 |
[19:30] | There’s no carseat back here. | 后座没有幼童安全椅 |
[19:31] | Okay, Lily, you don’t need a carseat. | 莉莉 你不需要幼童安全椅了 |
[19:32] | Honey, not everything is about you! Come on! | 亲爱的 别闹了 别什么事都扯到你身上 |
[19:35] | For the baby! | 是给宝宝坐 |
[19:36] | Oh. Oh, my G… Oh, my God! | 我天 我的天啊 |
[19:38] | It’s packed away. It’s… It’s in the moving truck. | 它被收起来了 在搬家车上 |
[19:40] | Okay, but can… can you hurry? | 好 但能… 能请你快点吗 |
[19:42] | Sorry I was late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[19:43] | A smokey set up a bear trap, | 有个烟鬼[警察]摆了一个补熊夹[测速] |
[19:45] | and I had to back off the hammer. | 害我得倒退锤子[减速] |
[19:48] | I’ll get your carseat in no time. | 我很快就帮你把幼儿安全椅拿出来 |
[19:50] | Where are the movers? | 其他搬家工人呢 |
[19:52] | Those were no movers. They were just men carrying boxes. | 他们算什么搬家工人啊 搬箱子的男人罢了 |
[19:59] | Those things were broken before we packed them, huh? | 里面的东西是在我们打包前就坏了的对吧 |
[20:02] | Are we sure we put the carseat in right? | 我们刚才有把安全椅安装正确吗 |
[20:04] | What do you mean, we? I-I-I don’t know. It felt shaky! | 什么”我们” 我不知道啊 我觉得有点晃 |
[20:06] | Oh, God, this is bad. This is really bad. | 天啊 真糟糕 情况真的很糟糕 |
[20:08] | We don’t have diapers, we don’t have formula… | 我们没有尿布 也没有奶粉 |
[20:09] | I don’t even know where we live. | 我们连自己住哪里都不知道 |
[20:10] | If somebody asks for an address, what am I supposed to say? | 如果有人跟我们要地址 我们该说什么 |
[20:12] | “Some new house someplace”? | 住”新家那里” |
[20:13] | – Guys. – Ohhh, my gosh! | -两位 -要命啦 |
[20:15] | O-O-Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We’re awful. | 天啊 我们真糟糕 |
[20:17] | We haven’t even checked in with you. | 我们都还没关心过你 |
[20:18] | You… You must be freaking out, too. | 你… 你一定也吓坏了吧 |
[20:20] | No, I’m not, and neither are you. | 我没有 你们也没有 |
[20:23] | This is just your process. | 这只是你们遇到事情的流程 |
[20:25] | You get hysterical, | 你们会先歇斯底里 |
[20:26] | you worry about every detail, | 然后开始过度担心每个小细节 |
[20:28] | then you turn on each other… | 然后开始互相怪罪对方 |
[20:29] | – No, we don’t! – Yes, we do. | -我们才没有呢 -我们的确是这样 |
[20:31] | – How dare you. – And after all that craziness, | -你怎么敢这么说 -在所有的发神经过去后 |
[20:33] | when it really matters the most, you… | 当真正关键的时刻来临 你们… |
[20:36] | – W-What? – W-W-What do we do? | -怎么样 -我们会怎么做 |
[20:43] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[20:45] | He’s beautiful. | 他真好看 |
[20:48] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[20:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -对 |
[20:55] | Okay, so, Gloria said | 好 歌洛莉亚说 |
[20:56] | she set up Joe’s old bassinet in our bedroom, | 她把乔以前的摇篮放在我们卧室了 |
[20:58] | and I think we have enough diapers to last us till morning. | 我们也有足够的尿布够撑到早上 |
[21:01] | D-Don’t forget to support his head. | 别忘了撑着他的脑袋 |
[21:02] | I will. It’s not my first rodeo. | 我知道 又不是第一次 |
[21:05] | Oh, I can’t wait to take him to his first rodeo. | 我等不及带他第一次去看牛仔表演了 |
[21:07] | Okay, um, she’s asking what time | 好 她在问我们应该什么时间 |
[21:09] | she should bring everyone by for the baby reveal. | 带大家来跟宝宝见第一面 |
[21:11] | I don’t know, may… | 我不知道 或许… |
[21:13] | Maybe it should just be the four of us tonight, huh? | 或许今晚我们先四个人自己过吧 |
[21:17] | You know, I… think I finally realized | 我想… 我终于知道 |
[21:19] | what this house has been missing all along. | 这房子一直以来缺的是什么了 |
[21:23] | – Recessed lighting. – Totally. | -嵌入式灯具 -没错 |