Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Moneyball(点球成金)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Moneyball(点球成金)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:点球成金
英文名称:Moneyball
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] Ball one to Johnny Damon and we are under way. 投手向乔尼·戴蒙扔出了个坏球 我们正在直播
[00:37] Damon has eight hits in 18 at bats, 戴蒙的十八个打数中有八个安打
[00:39] a double, a triple, a couple of stolen bases. 二垒安打 三垒安打 以及数次盗垒
[00:42] He had four hits in the series opener. 他在分区赛的首战中打了四个安打
[00:45] Strike. 好球
[00:59] Down the right-field line, fair off the bat of Damon. 戴蒙奋力一击 球飞向右外野线
[01:02] It rolls by Spencer. 在斯宾塞身边滚动
[01:05] And Damon will coast into second base with a leadoff double. 戴蒙将在二垒安打后进入二垒
[01:13] Into right-center field, broken bat, it’ll fall, a base hit. 球飞入右中外野 落了下来 一个断棒安打
[01:17] They wave around Damon. He will score. 人们为戴蒙欢呼 他即将得分
[01:19] And Jason Giambi delivers with 杰森·吉昂比在第一局中
[01:23] a run-scoring single here in the opening inning. 击出了个一垒安打
[01:25] And the Athletics have taken that 1-nothing lead. 运动家队以一比零领先
[01:27] Go, come on, now. We gotta spin it. 加油 加把劲 我们能打败他们
[01:36] Let’s go, Yankees! 加油 扬基队
[01:39] Let’s go, Yankees! 加油 扬基队
[01:47] Bases loaded. 满垒
[01:48] The Yankees have the tying run at second, down 2-nothing. 扬基队二垒实现全垒打 将比分从二比零扳平
[01:57] The A’s are kicking it and throwing it all over the field. 运动家队失误了 在满场捡球
[02:01] And it might lead to their elimination 如果他们不尽快得分的话
[02:04] if they don’t get it right in a hurry. 将面临淘汰
[02:05] Hammered down the right-field line. Justice! 球飞出了右外野线 是贾斯蒂斯
[02:10] The Yankees have taken the lead. 扬基队后来居上
[02:18] They’re standing, 他们站在那里
[02:20] anticipating another trip to the League Championship Series. 期待着下次再来参加联盟冠军赛
[02:24] The Yankees one out away. 扬基队一人出局
[02:28] Eric Byrnes, never with an at bat in Yankee Stadium, 埃里克·拜恩斯从没在扬基队体育馆里打过球
[02:32] and they don’t get much bigger than this one. 他们却找不到比他更好的球员
[02:35] Or more hectic when you’re up there trying to get a job done. 换成是你站在那里 一定更手足无措
[03:01] And they’re a strike away. 他们只差一个好球了
[03:04] And they’re roaring in the Bronx. 整个扬基球场在沸腾
[03:09] Losing the first two games at home in the best-of-five series 比赛为五局三胜 他们已在主场输了前两场
[03:14] and roar back to… 呐喊声再次响起
[03:34] The Yankees will defend their title. 扬基队即将卫冕冠军
[03:56] It’s okay, Joe, you can leave it on. 没关系 乔 不必关掉
[03:58] – I don’t need to watch. – Joe, leave it on. -我不看了 -乔 开着吧
[04:01] Okay. 好吧
[04:12] Imagine how bad it’d be if you were a Yankee player 试想如果你曾经加入过扬基队 那有多糟糕
[04:15] and didn’t like the taste of champagne. 还未曾尝过冠军的滋味
[04:18] Better ask to get traded. 不如主动要求转会
[04:20] You gotta give the Yankees… 你会给扬基队…
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1604个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:260个,六级词汇:131个,GRE词汇:130个,托福词汇:205个,考研词汇:295个,专四词汇:242个,专八词汇:36个,
所有生词标注共:488个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:23] …win the big game. …赢得这场重大比赛
[04:25] What a series that is gonna be in the next… 下一场分区赛真令人期待
[04:37] You know how many kids are wearing Giambi’s ? 知道有多少孩子模仿吉昂比吗
[04:39] You know, Oakland Giambi’s 运动家队的吉昂比
[04:41] jerseys and hats and pictures and posters? 从他的球衣球帽到照片海报
[04:43] Those same kids will be booing 当七月扬基队来的时候
[04:44] in July when the Yankees come here. 这群孩子会倒戈起哄
[04:47] But is it Really Giambi that’s stabbing the back 但幕后主谋究竟是吉昂比
[04:48] or the Pinstripes on the East Coast? 还是东岸的扬基队呢
[04:51] You can’t blame them for pilfering the henhouse. 你不能因为他们抢走球迷而责怪他们
[04:54] I mean the henhouse is there. 我是说 球迷就是球迷
[04:55] What do you mean by I can’t blame them? 什么叫我不能责怪他们
[04:56] They’re offering $120 million over six years. 他们六年内花了一亿两千万美元
[05:00] The New York Yankees have deeper pockets 纽约扬基队有的是钱
[05:02] and they’re willing to give him money. 也慷慨大方
[05:04] They’re taking and pilfering our players. 他们挖走我们的球员
[05:05] It’s like we’re a farm system for the New York Yankees. 在纽约扬基队看来 我们就像个可以顺手牵羊的农场
[05:15] – How are the guys doing? – That was a killer. -小伙子们还好吗 -我们打得很辛苦
[05:17] That was a killer. It’s a tough one to swallow. It’s… 那是场硬仗 对手很强 简直是…
[05:20] – They played great. – They played their hearts out. -他们发挥得很好 -他们很拼命
[05:23] They did. They played fantastic. It just didn’t fall our way. 他们发挥得很出色 只是未能达成我们的心愿
[05:26] – You’ll do better next year. – But we were close, though. -明年你会做得更好 -尽管我们只有一步之遥了
[05:30] We were so close. Right there. 一步之遥 措手可得
[05:32] Almost had it. You gotta feel good about that. 就快成功了 你得充满信心
[05:34] I feel great about it. I feel great about it. 我很有信心 太有信心了
[05:42] We’re not gonna do better next year. 我们明年不会有突破的
[05:45] – Why not? – Well, you know we’re being gutted. -为什么 -我们正在被挖角
[05:48] We’re losing Giambi, Damon, Isringhausen. 吉昂比 戴蒙 伊斯林豪森都要走了
[05:53] Done deal. We’re in trouble. 已成定局 我们有麻烦了
[05:56] You’ll find new guys. You found Jason, you found Damon. 你可以找新人 就像当初你发掘了杰森和戴蒙
[06:00] – I need more money, Steve. – Billy. -多给我点钱 史蒂夫 -比利
[06:02] – I need more money. – We don’t have any. -再多给我点钱 -我们没钱
[06:04] I can’t compete against $120 million with $38 million. 我无法用三千八百万跟一亿两千万的球队竞争
[06:07] We’re not gonna compete with these teams that have big budgets. 那些球队预算太多 我们无法与他们抗衡
[06:10] We’re gonna work within the constraints we have, 我们只能利用有限的资源
[06:13] and you’re gonna do 你要做的就是
[06:14] the best job that you can recruiting new players. 竭尽所能招募到新球员
[06:17] We’re not gonna pay $17 million to players. 我们不会付给球员一千七百万
[06:19] I’m not asking you 我没有问你要
[06:23] for 10 or 20, 30 million dollars. 一千万 两千万或三千万美元
[06:25] I’m just asking for a bit of help. 我只想多一点支持
[06:27] Get me a little closer and I will get you that championship team. 再多给一点 我就能为你打造一支冠军队
[06:30] I mean, this is why I’m here. This is why you hired me. 这就是我来的原因 也是你雇我的原因
[06:35] And I gotta ask you, what are we doing here? 你说 现在我们目标是什么
[06:39] – Billy, I… – if it’s not to win a championship? -比利 我… -不就是要赢得冠军吗
[06:42] – I wanna win just as much. – That’s my bar. My bar is here. -我只想多赢几场 -这是我的目标 我的目标在这里
[06:46] My bar is to take this team to the championship. 我的目标是让这支球队赢得冠军
[06:48] Billy, we’re a small-market team, and you’re a small-market GM. 比利 我们只是个小球队 你也只是个小经理
[06:53] I’m asking you to be okay not spending money that I don’t have. 请你别狮子大开口 因为我没那么多钱
[06:59] And I’m asking you to take a deep breath, 请你先深吸一口气
[07:01] shake off the loss, get back in a room with your guys, 振作起来 和你的团队一起
[07:05] and figure out how to find replacements for the guys we lost 好好想想怎样用我们现有的资金
[07:08] with the money that we do have. 找到替代的球员
[07:10] I’m not leaving here. I’m not– I can’t leave here with that. 你不能就这样打发我 我不能空手而归
[07:17] What else can I help you with? 那你还想让我做什么
[07:30] It’s a good offer, and you gotta match it. 这是个好机会 很适合你
[07:33] I need another day. 再给我一天时间
[07:35] His mind’s pretty made up. 他已经决定了
[07:36] I just think you should know that. 我想你应该明白这点
[07:39] – I got a call. I’ll get you back. – I promise I’ll let him know. -我得接个电话 一会打给你 -我一定会转告他
[07:42] Bye. 再见
[07:45] – Yeah? – Billy, Scott. -哪位 -比利 我是斯科特
[07:47] – Just got off the phone with Dan. – No,you didn’t. -我刚跟丹通过电话 -不会吧
[07:49] I was surprised he called me. 他居然给我打电话
[07:51] Stop. I got Johnny for 7.5 or he doesn’t play anywhere else. 行了 我出七百五十万买乔尼 我要定他了
[07:54] That’s the deal you made. 那是你答应过的
[07:56] Boston just upped it to 7.75. 波士顿队刚刚提价到了七百七十五万
[08:01] You there? 在听吗
[08:04] We had a deal, Scott. 斯科特 我们有约在先
[08:06] We have a deal, if it’s 8 million. 如果你出八百万 我们就继续谈
[08:08] – Oh, man, you played me. – I’m just doing my job for my client. -小子 你耍了我 -我只是在商言商
[08:12] No, you’re playing me, and you’re still playing me. 不 你在耍我 一直在耍我
[08:15] Congratulations, asshole. You win. 恭喜你 混蛋 你赢了
[08:25] I like guys that got a little hair on their ass. 我喜欢屁股有毛的家伙
[08:27] He looks like a Mantle or a Mays, quite frankly. 说真的 他看上去很像曼托或梅斯[均为著名棒球明星]
[08:30] – He’s got a baseball body. – Matty, who do you got? -一看就是玩棒球的料 -马蒂 你看好谁
[08:33] – I like Geronimo. – Yes. -我看好杰罗尼莫 -不错
[08:35] The guy’s an athlete. Big, fast, talented. 那家伙很强壮 很敏捷 极有天赋
[08:39] – Top of my list. – Clean-cut, good face. -是我的首选 -长得秀气 很帅
[08:41] – Yeah, good jaw. – Five-tools guy. -没错 尤其是下巴 -全能型球手
[08:43] – Good-looking ballplayer. – Can he hit? -帅哥球手 -他能击球吗
[08:45] – He’s got a beautiful swing. – The ball explodes off his bat. -他挥棒姿势优美 -球被他击到就像炸开一样
[08:49] He throws the club head at the ball, and when he connects, 他准确地用棒头击球 当球棒触球的瞬间
[08:52] he drives it, it pops off the bat. 球仿佛被他驾驭了一般飞出去
[08:54] You can hear it all over the ballpark. 那击球声响彻球场
[08:57] A lot of pop come after that. 回音不绝
[08:58] If he’s good, why doesn’t he hit good? 如果他很出色 为什么击球不行
[09:00] – He is a good hitter. – He’ll be ready. -他是个很好的击球手 -很快就可以上场
[09:02] He’s gonna be a good hitter when be put against big-league arms? 和一流球队比赛时 他击球也能出色吗
[09:05] – Could be great. – I don’t think so. -应该不差 -我不这么想
[09:07] Kid needs at bats. Give him 400 at bats, he’s gonna get better. 他需要多练习 打上四百棒 肯定会进步
[09:10] He can play. 他有这个能力
[09:12] He’s hit everywhere along the line. 他随时随地都能击球
[09:14] He’s one of our guys. 他就是我们要找的
[09:21] Okay, let’s move on. 好吧 看看下一个
[09:23] Artie, who do you like? 阿蒂 你看好谁
[09:25] I like Perez. He’s got a classic swing. 我看好佩雷斯 他挥杆的姿势很经典
[09:28] It’s a real clean stroke. 他击球动作干净利落
[09:29] I don’t know. Can’t hit the curveball. 我反对 他击不中曲线球
[09:31] There’s some work to be done, 我承认他有不足
[09:33] I’ll admit that, but he’s noticeable. 但他的确引人注目
[09:35] – Got an ugly girlfriend. – What’s that mean? -他女朋友很丑 -那又怎样
[09:38] Ugly girlfriend means no confidence. 那意味着他没自信
[09:40] You are full of it. Artie is right. This guy’s got an attitude. 你们太较真了 阿蒂说的没错 佩雷斯很有个性
[09:43] An attitude is good. 有个性很不错
[09:45] He’s kind of guy walks in a room, 他是那种人 身体还没进屋
[09:46] his dick’s already been there for two minutes. 鸡巴早就已经进来了
[09:48] He passes the eye-candy test. Got the looks. 他通过了养眼测试 长相过关
[09:51] He’s ready to play the part. He just needs playing time. 他可以上场比赛 只是需要点练习时间
[09:54] I’m just saying, his girlfriend is a six at best. 顺便说一句 他女朋友充其量穿六码
[09:57] Look, if we’re trying to replace Giambi, this guy could be it. 听着 如果想找到能替代吉昂比的人 那就是他了
[10:00] I agree with you. 我同意
[10:04] Damn, Billy, was that a suggestion? 可恶 比利 你这是在提建议吗
[10:08] Guys, you’re just talking. 伙计们 你们不停地说话
[10:10] Talking, “La-la-la-la-la,” Like this is business as usual. 叽里呱啦地像是在谈一件很平常的买卖
[10:14] It’s not. 但这是棒球
[10:16] We’re trying to solve the problem. 我们正在努力解决问题
[10:18] Not like this. You’re not looking at the problem. 这样解决不了问题 你们甚至都没看清问题
[10:21] We’re very aware of the problem. 我们很清楚问题出在哪里
[10:23] Okay, good. What’s the problem? 很好 说说看
[10:30] Look, Billy, we all understand what the problem is. We have to- 听着 比利 我们都了解目前的状况 我们必须…
[10:35] Okay, good. What’s the problem? 很好 问题出在哪里
[10:36] The problem is we have to replace three key players in our lineup. 我们必须找到三个人来顶替被挖走的主力球员
[10:39] Nope. What’s the problem? 不对 问题出在哪里
[10:41] We gotta replace these guys with what we have- 我们得找人来顶替那些准备走的家伙
[10:44] No. What’s the problem, Barry? 不对 巴里 你说问题出在哪里
[10:46] We need 38 home runs, 120 RBIs 我们需要找新人填补三十八个全垒打 一百二十个打点
[10:49] and 47 doubles to replace. 以及四十七个二垒安打
[10:51] The problem we’re trying to solve is that there are rich teams 我们要解决的问题是 最上面球队很有钱
[10:54] and there are poor teams, then there’s 50 feet of crap, 这里是没钱的球队 往下是一大群垃圾球队
[10:58] and then there’s us. 最下面是我们垫底
[11:01] It’s an unfair game. 这是场不公平的比赛
[11:07] And now we’ve been gutted. We’re like organ donors for the rich. 而且现在我们被人挖角 就像把器官捐赠给富人
[11:11] Boston’s taken our kidneys, Yankees have taken our heart. 波士顿队拿走了我们的肾 扬基队得到了我们的心脏
[11:14] And you guys sit around 可你们围成一圈
[11:16] talking the same old “good body” nonsense 乱扯一通”好身材”的陈词滥调
[11:18] like we’re selling jeans. 就像我们是卖牛仔裤的
[11:21] Like we’re looking for Fabio. 就像我们是在寻找法比奥
[11:23] We got to think differently. 我们得换个方式思考
[11:26] We are the last dog at the bowl. 我们球队境遇是最差的
[11:29] You see what happens to the runt of the litter? He dies. 你们明白一窝幼崽里最弱的那只会怎样 会死掉
[11:33] Billy, that’s a very touching story and everything, 比利 这个故事很感人
[11:36] but I think we’re all very much aware of what we’re facing here. 但我想我们很清楚现在的处境
[11:40] You have a lot of experience and wisdom in this room. 在这里 你的经验和才智都比我们多
[11:43] Now you need to have a little bit faith 所以你现在应该有点信心
[11:44] and let us do the job of replacing Giambi. 然后我们一起找到替代吉昂比的人选
[11:47] Is there another first baseman like Giambi? 还有像吉昂比一样优秀的一垒手吗
[11:50] – No, not really. – No. -可能没有 -没有
[11:51] – If there was, could we afford him? – Nope. -假如有的话 我们请的起吗 -请不起
[11:54] Then what the fuck are you talking about, man? 那你们在胡扯什么呢
[11:58] If we try to play like the Yankees in here, 如果我们以扬基队一样的方式运作
[12:02] we will lose to the Yankees out there. 肯定会在赛场上输给他们
[12:05] Boy, that sounds like fortune-cookie wisdom to me, Billy. 比利 这听来就像是签语饼上的谚语一样
[12:09] – No, that’s just logic. – Who’s Fabio? -不 这只是逻辑 -法比奥是谁
[12:12] He’s a shortstop. He’s a shortstop from Seattle. 他是西雅图队的游击手
[12:15] Now, this is no time to push the panic button. 现在 我们没空惊慌失措
[12:18] Our scouts will find players, 我们的球探一定能找到合适的
[12:19] Player Development will develop them. 球员发展计划会提高他们的能力
[12:22] We’ll teach them to play Oakland A baseball. 我们会教他们如何成为奥克兰队的一员
[12:24] With all due respect, we’ve been doing this a long time. 恕我直言 一直以来我们都在这么做
[12:27] Why don’t you just let us be responsible for replacing Giambi 为什么你就不能让我们履行自己的职责
[12:31] with who we know that can play? 找到一个能够代替吉昂比的球员呢
[12:48] Easy power. And loose. 发力轻巧 很放松
[12:51] Good face. 长得不错
[13:03] This son of a bitch is going in the first round. 这家伙第一轮就能脱颖而出
[13:07] You’re a premium player, Billy. 比利 你是明日之星
[13:09] You can run, you can field, you can throw, you can hit, 你能跑垒 防守 传球 还能击球
[13:12] you can hit with power. 击球很有力
[13:14] That doesn’t come along very often. 这并不常见
[13:16] This is Tom Martinez, national cross-checker. 这位是汤姆·马丁内兹 国家级资深球探
[13:18] How are you doing? Billy Beane. 你好 比利·比恩
[13:20] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[13:21] It’s been a while since I’ve seen a five-tool guy 我很久没遇见全能型球员了
[13:24] that can do everything. 他们在场上无所不能
[13:26] I’m hopeful your interest in professional baseball 我希望你对于职业棒球的兴趣
[13:29] is as strong as ours 能和我们一样强烈
[13:30] is gonna be in getting you in this upcoming draft. 这也是我们准备把你列入近期选秀的原因
[13:40] Mr. Beane? 比恩先生
[13:42] Mark is ready to see you now. 马克可以见你了
[13:51] – How you doing? – I’m fine. -你好吗 -很好
[13:53] – How are you? – Good. -你还好吗 -很好
[13:55] – Hey, Billy. – Hey, Mark. -比利 -马克
[13:58] Good to see you. Please sit down. 很高兴见到你 请坐
[14:01] – These are the guys. Guys, Billy. – Boys. -这是我的伙计们 伙计们 这是比利 -你们好
[14:05] – How’s it going? – It has gone all right. How you been? -最近怎么样 -都很顺利 你呢
[14:07] You’re filling out that chair nicely. 你这位子坐得挺稳当啊
[14:09] I got three weeks in it right now. 我都来三星期了
[14:11] Good, good, man. 不错 不错啊 伙计
[14:13] – Yeah, man. How you doing? – Fantastic. -是啊 你怎么样 -好极了
[14:15] – Awesome. – Couldn’t be better. -了不起 -一切顺利
[14:17] That’s good to hear, Billy. I’m not gonna waste your time. 比利 真替你高兴 我不想浪费你的时间
[14:20] You just tell me what you’re looking for. 你想要什么直接说吧
[14:22] Fifty million dollars in additional payroll. 五千万的额外薪酬
[14:25] You should try Giambi. 你该去问吉昂比要
[14:27] I’m sorry. Too soon, right? 抱歉 开玩笑的
[14:28] I want this to be a friendly meeting. 我希望今天我们能谈得来
[14:31] But it’s not all on your shoulders. 但这也不全是你的责任
[14:32] – Where’s Steve in this? – Steve’s great. -史蒂夫的意见呢 -他很支持
[14:35] He’s one hundred persent supportive in rebuilding this team. 他百分百支持球队的重建
[14:37] That’s what we’re gonna do. 这正是我们要做的
[14:38] – So, what are you looking for? – A left-handed reliever. -那你想找什么球员 -惯用左手的候援投手
[14:42] I’m thinking Ricardo Rincon. 我正考虑里卡多·林孔
[14:45] That’s not gonna happen. 你别痴心妄想了
[14:48] Not even a discussion? 一点可能性都没吗
[14:50] Billy, even if you could afford him, respectfully, we love him. 比利 就算你买得起 我们也舍不得放
[14:55] We’re not about to let him go. 我们不会放他走的
[14:58] You got this Venezuelan kid coming up from North Carolina. 你在北卡罗来纳州找到这个委内瑞拉小伙吧
[15:00] We had him. We moved him to Detroit. 没错 后来转卖给了底特律
[15:02] Huh. What else you thinking? 你还有其他需要吗
[15:06] Outfielders. 外野手
[15:08] – To replace Damon? – Yeah. -用来替代戴蒙吗 -没错
[15:11] – In your price range? No disrespect. – Enough, Mark. -就凭你的出价吗 我没有冒犯的意思 -够了 马克
[15:15] Uh… Hollins? 那 霍林斯怎么样
[15:20] – Garcia? – No. -加西亚呢 -不要
[15:23] Maybe Coste. 考斯特呢
[15:27] That’s it. 没其他人了
[15:30] All right, tell me about Garcia. 好吧 说说加西亚的情况吧
[15:32] To replace Johnny Damon? 用他代替乔尼·戴蒙吗
[15:34] – Mark, is he healthy? – Yeah, he’s healthy-ish. -马克 他还身体还行吧 -还行
[15:38] I want to be straight with you 我还是直接说吧
[15:39] that he had that back thing, right? 他有点背伤
[15:40] He’ll be ready for spring ball. 但他参加春季赛没问题
[15:42] I’ll tell you what. 这样吧
[15:43] I can give you Guthrie if you kick in some cash. 你再多加点钱 我把格思里给你
[15:46] – Mark Guthrie? – Yeah. -马克·格思里 -没错
[15:47] – How much cash? – Two hundred K. -加多少 -二十万
[16:08] – So Garcia’s gonna be a no. – You’re kidding me, right? -加西亚可不行 -你开玩笑吧
[16:13] – You’re kidding me. – I’m not. -你们在开玩笑吧 -我很认真的
[16:17] Okay. Straight up, Garcia for Guthrie, no kicker. 好了 废话少说 用加西亚换格思里
[16:21] – No kicker? – Straight up. -什么意思 -痛快点
[16:27] I think it’s gonna be a hard no on Garcia, 加西亚绝对不行
[16:30] but let’s just keep going. 那谈谈其他人吧
[16:32] What else you thinking? 你还有其他人选吗
[16:33] What are we doing? Is this business? 我们在干什么 这算是谈买卖吗
[16:35] This is the way we do business in Cleveland. 在克利夫兰 我们就这样谈买卖
[17:24] – Hello. – Who are you? -你好 -你是谁
[17:29] I’m Peter Brand. 我叫皮特·布兰德
[17:32] What do you do? 你是干什么的
[17:35] I’m special assistant to Mark Shapiro. 我是马克·夏皮罗的特别助理
[17:38] So, what do you do? 那你都干些什么
[17:42] Mostly player analysis right now. 目前主要做球员分析
[17:46] Been on the job long? First job in baseball? 干很久了吗 第一次接触棒球工作吗
[17:51] It’s my first job anywhere. 这就是我第一份工作
[17:53] – Wow, congrats. – Thank you. -那恭喜你了 -谢谢
[17:56] First job. Whose nephew are you? 第一份工作 你是谁的亲戚吗
[18:01] Why does Mark listen to you? 马克为什么听你的
[18:06] I don’t think, uh… 我没觉得…
[18:08] I don’t think he does very often. 没觉得他经常听我的
[18:12] He just did. 他刚才就听你的了
[18:16] Well, in that circumstance, 我想在那种情况下
[18:18] I think he was more listening to Bruce than myself. 他通常会听布鲁斯的意见而不是我的
[18:22] Mm-hm. Who are you? 那你到底是谁
[18:27] I’m Peter Brand. 我叫皮特·布兰德
[18:32] I don’t give a rat’s ass what your name is. 我对你的名字一点没兴趣
[18:36] What happened in there? 刚才怎么回事
[18:39] What happened in that room? 刚才在那屋里你说了什么
[18:42] I’m not quite sure what you’re asking me, Mr. Beane. 比恩先生 你到底想问什么
[18:45] What did you tell Bruce? 你跟布鲁斯说了什么
[18:48] I just told Bruce I like Garcia. 我只是告诉他 我喜欢加西亚
[18:51] You like Garcia. Why? 你为什么喜欢加西亚
[18:55] Why? 为什么
[19:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:21] There is an epidemic failure within the game 业内普遍对棒球存在误解
[19:24] to understand what is really happening. 不懂内在玄机
[19:27] And this leads people who run Major League Baseball teams 这就导致了那些职业棒球经理人
[19:32] to misjudge their players and mismanage their teams. 错误地评估球员 错误地管理球队
[19:40] I apologize. 对不起 冒犯了
[19:43] Go on. 继续说
[19:48] Okay. People who run ball clubs, 好 那些运作棒球俱乐部的人
[19:50] they think in terms of buying players. 只会想方设法买进球员
[19:53] Your goal shouldn’t be to buy players. 但你的目标不该是买球员
[19:56] Your goal should be to buy wins. 而应该是如何赢得比赛
[19:58] And in order to buy wins, you need to buy runs. 为了赢得胜利 就得买得分高手
[20:02] You’re trying to replace Johnny Damon. 你在寻觅顶替乔尼·戴蒙的人
[20:04] The Red Sox see Johnny Damon 在红袜队看来
[20:06] and they see a star who’s worth $7.5 million a year. 乔尼·戴蒙是个年薪七百五十万的球星
[20:10] When I see Johnny Damon, 但在我眼里
[20:13] what I see is… 我觉得…
[20:17] an imperfect understanding of where runs come from. 他都不懂如何得分
[20:21] The guy’s got a great glove. 他有很强的防守能力
[20:22] He’s a decent leadoff hitter. He can steal bases. 是个不错的第一棒击球手 还会盗垒
[20:26] But is he worth the $7.5 million a year 但他难道真值得波士顿红袜队
[20:28] that the Boston Red Sox are paying him? 付给他七百五十万年薪吗
[20:30] No. No. 不 不值
[20:33] Baseball thinking is medieval. 人们对棒球的想法很低级
[20:35] They are asking all the wrong questions. 他们连自己想要什么都不知道
[20:38] And if I say it to anybody, 如果我跟其他人这么说
[20:40] I’m ostracized. I’m a leper. 就会被排斥 大家就会躲着我
[20:42] So that’s why I’m cagey about this with you. 所以我尽量避免和你谈这些
[20:47] That’s why- 这就是为什么…
[20:48] I respect you, Mr. Beane, and if you want full disclosure, 比恩先生 我很敬重你 我再多披露一点
[20:53] I think it’s a good thing that you got Damon off your payroll. 我想失去戴蒙这个球员没什么坏处
[20:57] I think it opens up all kinds of interesting possibilities. 反而会带给你各种有趣的可能性
[21:02] – Where you from, Pete? – Maryland. -皮特 你是哪里人 -马里兰州
[21:05] – Where’d you go to school? – Yale. I went to Yale. -读哪所大学 -耶鲁 耶鲁大学
[21:10] – What’d you study? – Economics. -你学什么专业 -经济学
[21:13] I studied economics. 我读的是经济学
[21:19] Yale, economics and baseball. 耶鲁 经济学 棒球赛
[21:25] You’re funny, Pete. 皮特 你真有意思
[21:51] Tell me, why Billy? 告诉我 你为什么看上比利
[21:52] What is it that makes him special? 他有什么特别之处
[21:55] Very rare do you come upon a young man like Billy 很难遇到像比利这么年轻的球员
[21:59] who can run, who can field, who can throw, who can hit, 既能得分又能防守 既能投球又能击球
[22:02] and who can hit with power. 而且击球有力
[22:04] Those five tools, you don’t see that very often. 同时具备这五项的人很少见
[22:08] Most of the youngsters that we have an interest in 我们感兴趣的大多数年轻球员
[22:11] have one or two tools, 都只具备一项或两项
[22:12] and we’re hoping to develop an extra one. 而通过我们的培养 希望他们可以再多一项
[22:15] Your son has five. 你儿子已经具备五项
[22:17] We’re looking at a guy 我们正在寻找一个
[22:19] that’s a potential superstar for us in New York. 有潜力成为纽约全明星的年轻人
[22:21] The time is now to get him started. 他的棒球生涯将就此开始
[22:24] We’re prepared to make a sizable financial commitment. 我们准备了可观的培养基金
[22:27] The Mets are gonna stand behind Billy 我们大都会队将成为比利坚实的后盾
[22:29] because we expect him to be our big-league center fielder. 因为我们期待他成为最棒的中场手
[22:33] This check here represents the offer 这张支票代表了
[22:35] that the New York Mets would be making to Billy. 我们纽约大都会队发给比利的邀请函
[22:38] You do know that 你们应该了解
[22:40] he’s been accepted to Stanford on a full scholarship? 比利已经接受了斯坦福大学的全额奖学金
[22:44] I do. 我知道
[22:45] So he can do both? 那么 他可以二者兼顾吗
[22:48] Unfortunately, he can’t do Stanford and professional baseball. 很可惜 他不可能在斯坦福打职业棒球
[22:52] He would have to pick one or the other. 他必须选择其一
[22:56] If he wants to be center fielder for the Mets, 如果他想成为大都会队的中场手
[22:59] wants to be a baseball player, 想成为一名棒球运动员
[23:01] he really needs to accept this 那么他必须接受这份工作
[23:03] as life’s first occupation, first career. 迈出他职业生涯的第一步
[23:06] We’re all told at some point 某一时刻 我们会被告知
[23:07] we can no longer play the children’s game. 我们不能再像孩童般天真
[23:10] We just don’t know when that’s gonna be. 只是不知何时会发生
[23:13] Some of us are told at 18, 有些在年少之时
[23:14] some of us are told at 40, but we’re all told. 有些在不惑之年 但终归会发生
[23:18] But this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 而这是他千载难逢的机会
[23:21] We want you badly, and we think 我们非常需要你 同时我们觉得
[23:23] that this amount of money expresses that desire. 这笔钱足以表达我们对你的渴望
[23:26] Billy, this is your decision, and whatever that decision is, 比利 你自己决定 但无论你怎样选择
[23:29] you know it’s fine with your mother and I. 我和你母亲都会支持你
[23:43] – Hello? – Hey, it’s Billy Beane. -你好 -我是比利·比恩
[23:46] – Hey, what time is it? – I don’t know. -这都几点了 -我不知道
[23:50] Listen, would you have drafted me in the first round? 听着 你是不是已经计划让我去打首场比赛了
[23:55] What? 你说什么
[23:56] After I left, you looked me up on your computer. 我走后 你在电脑上搜索了我的个人信息
[24:00] Would you have drafted me in the first round? 你应该计划着让我打首场比赛吧
[24:03] I did, yeah. You were a good player. 对 因为你曾是个出色的球员
[24:06] Cut the crap, man. 伙计 别废话
[24:08] Would you have drafted me in the first round? 换成你决策 当时会把我排在首发吗
[24:12] I’d have taken you in the ninth round. No signing bonus. 我会把你排第九场 并且没有签约奖金
[24:17] I imagine you would’ve passed and taken that scholarship. 那样或许你会放弃 然后去上大学
[24:22] Yeah. 也许吧
[24:27] Pack your bags, Pete. 收拾收拾 皮特
[24:30] I just bought you from the Cleveland Indians. 我刚把你从克利夫兰印第安人挖过来了
[24:47] – Is it attached to that clamp? – Yeah, let me unhook it. -这跟夹钳连着吗 -对 我这就解开
[24:59] Slide it up right there. 从那边滑下去
[25:00] To the left. I did. 左边吗 好了
[25:02] – Yeah, yeah. – Hang on, it’s wet. -对 对 -等等 还湿着呢
[25:27] Morning, Suzanne. 早上好 苏珊娜
[25:28] – Coffee on? – Yes. -咖啡好了吗 -好了
[25:30] Great. 很好
[25:32] Billy Beane’s office. 比利·比恩办公室
[25:33] – Peter Brand. – Billy. -皮特·布兰德 -比利
[25:35] – Hi, how you doing? – Nice to see you. -你好 -见到你很高兴
[25:37] Good to have you here. 欢迎你加入
[25:39] Boy, you move in fast. 小子 来得挺快
[25:40] Yeah, yeah. I got here early this morning. 是啊 今早到的
[25:45] – All moved in. – Yeah. -安置妥当了 -好
[25:49] Hey, Billy, 比利
[25:51] I wanted you to see 你看一下吧
[25:53] these player evaluations that you asked me to do. 你让我做的这些球员的评估
[25:57] I asked you to do three. 我只让你评估三个
[26:00] Yeah. 是的
[26:01] – To evaluate three players. – Yeah. -评估三个球员 -没错
[26:04] How many did you do? 那你评估了几个
[26:06] Forty-seven. 四十七个
[26:09] Okay. 好的
[26:12] Actually, 51. 其实是五十一个
[26:13] I don’t know why I lied just then. 我也不知道为什么刚才说漏了
[26:24] Why don’t you walk me through the board? 不如和我一起给董事会解释一下吧
[26:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:56] Using this equation in the upper left, 由左上角这个方程可知
[26:58] I’m projecting that we need to win at least 99 games 要想进季后赛
[27:02] in order to make it to the postseason. 我们至少得赢九十九场
[27:04] We need to score at least 814 runs in order to win those games 要想赢九十九场 至少要得八百十四分
[27:08] and allow no more than 645 runs. 并将失分控制在六百四十五分以下
[27:17] What’s this? 这是什么
[27:18] This is a code that I’ve written for our year-to-year projections. 这是我写的同比数据预测代码
[27:22] This is building in the intelligence 要建立这些情报
[27:24] that we have to project players. 我们必须研究球员
[27:26] Okay. 好
[27:27] It’s about getting things down to one number. 将所有信息通过计算得到一个数值
[27:30] Using the stats the way we read them, 通过解读这些统计数字
[27:33] we’ll find value in players that nobody else can see. 就能发现别人意想不到的球员价值
[27:39] People are overlooked 球员通常会由于
[27:41] for a variety of biased reasons and perceived flaws. 各种偏见和臆断而被埋没
[27:45] Age, appearance, personality. 比如年龄 外貌 性格
[27:48] Bill James and mathematics cut straight through that. 比尔·詹姆斯的数学理论克服了这些弊端
[27:55] Billy, of the 20,000 notable players for us to consider, 比利 在我们关注的两万名球员中
[27:58] I believe that there is a championship team 肯定能找到我们承担得起的二十五人
[28:01] of 25 people that we can afford, 组建一支冠军队
[28:04] because everyone else in baseball undervalues them. 因为别人会低估他们
[28:07] Like an island of misfit toys. 就像一堆还没发光的金子
[28:15] Billy, this is Chad Bradford. 比利 他是查德·布莱德福特
[28:18] He’s a relief pitcher. 是名候援投手
[28:18] He is one of the most undervalued players in baseball. 他是棒球界被埋没最深的人才之一
[28:23] His defect is that he throws funny. 他缺点是投球姿势古怪
[28:27] Nobody in the big leagues cares about him 因为他一副小丑相
[28:29] because he looks funny. 大联盟里没人在意他
[28:31] This guy could be not just the best pitcher in our pen, 他不仅会成为我们队里最佳的候援投手
[28:34] but one of the most effective relief pitchers in all baseball. 在整个棒球界也会大放异彩
[28:38] This guy should cost $3 million a year. 这名球员身价一年三百万
[28:41] We can get him for 237,000. 我们二十三万七就可以拿下
[29:07] Billy. 比利
[29:10] – That it? – Yeah. -名单吗 -是
[29:43] Hey, Art. 阿尔特
[29:45] Can I talk to you before you get started? 趁还没开会 我能先跟你谈谈吗
[29:47] – I’m a bit busy right now. – I know. -我正忙着呢 -我知道
[29:51] – I know. – Okay. -我知道 -好吧
[29:53] Morning, everyone. 大家早上好
[29:54] Art. 我是阿尔特
[29:55] – Peter Brand. – Nice to meet you. -皮特·布兰德 -见到你很高兴
[29:56] Where the hell’s Pete? 皮特怎么还不进来
[29:58] That’s Pete. 这是皮特
[30:00] Grab a seat. I’ll be right back. 找个座位 我一会就来
[30:04] All right, where did you say he’s at? 你说他哪儿来的
[30:06] Okay. He’s on… 好吧 他是…
[30:08] – Who’s the kid? – A friend of mine. -那小子是谁 -我一个朋友
[30:12] I can’t manage this team under a one-year contract. 就一年合同 这队伍我可培养不起来
[30:15] Well, sure you can. 你当然能
[30:19] No, I can’t. 不能
[30:21] Okay. I gotta put a team on the field. 这样吧 我先尽快组个队
[30:24] After that, I’ll take a good long look at your contract. 随后我再仔细看看你的合同
[30:28] How about you deal with the manager’s contract, 我看还是先搞定教练的合同
[30:30] then put a team on the field. 再组队吧
[30:31] Art, at this moment, 阿尔特 目前这情况
[30:33] if a grounder’s hit to first, nobody’s there to stop it. 球滚到一垒都没人捡
[30:36] It’s not easy doing what I do 合同就一年
[30:38] under the cloud of a one-year contract. 在这种压力下我很难办
[30:41] Okay, I understand that. 是的 我理解
[30:42] – I’ve been there. – I know you have. -我也这样 -我知道
[30:44] A one-year contract means the same thing 一年的合同没法干
[30:47] to a manager as to a player. 对于教练和球员来说都一样
[30:49] There’s not a lot of faith there 上赛季赢了一百零二场还没信心
[30:52] which is strange after a 102-win season. 这也太奇怪了
[30:55] I see. 我明白
[30:57] If you lose the last game of the season, 如果你输了赛季最后一场
[30:59] nobody gives a shit. 就什么也得不到
[31:04] So it’s on me now? 都是我的问题吗
[31:06] No, Art, it’s on me. 不 阿尔特 是我的问题
[31:08] And the kid is the new assistant GM. 还有 那小子是我的新助理
[31:11] – Okay. – Okay, fellas. -好 -好 开会了
[31:13] Hey, Billy. 比利
[31:25] You can’t deny his offensive output. He can play. 他的攻击力毋容置疑 他打得很好
[31:28] And we need people that can play. 我们要的就是打得好的人
[31:38] Who do you wanna talk about first? 你想先讨论哪个队员
[31:57] None of them. 这些人都不行
[32:01] Billy, we got 38 home runs, 比利 我们得完成三十八个本垒打
[32:02] 120 RBIs to make up for. 一百二十分打点
[32:03] Guys, you’re still trying to replace Giambi. 伙计们 你们一心想找人替代吉昂比
[32:05] I told you we can’t do it, and we can’t do it. 我告诉过你们这行不通 肯定行不通
[32:09] Now, what we might be able to do is re-create him. 我们现在能做的是重新合成一个吉昂比
[32:14] – Re-create him in the aggregate. – The what? -从总量上合成他 -什么意思
[32:17] Giambi’s on-base percentage was 0.477. 吉昂比的上垒率是0.477
[32:20] Damon’s on-base, 0.324. 戴蒙上垒率是0.324
[32:22] And Olmedo’s was 0.291. 奥尔梅多是0.291
[32:24] Add that up and you get… 三个加起来是
[32:29] Do you want me to speak? 我来说吗
[32:32] When I point at you, yeah. 我指你就是让你说话
[32:34] – 1.092. – Divided by three. -1.092 -除以三
[32:37] – 0.364. – That’s what we’re looking for. -0.364 -我们要的就是这个
[32:40] Three ballplayers whose average OBP is… 三名球员的平均上垒率是
[32:44] 0.364 0.364.
[32:45] – Wait, that doesn’t come out right. – It’s right, Artie. -等等 这样算不对 -没错的 阿蒂
[32:49] – Billy. – You gotta carry the one. -比利 -你得加上这个
[32:51] – Billy. – Scratch this out. -比利 -把这个划掉
[32:53] Yeah. 说
[32:55] Who’s that? 他是谁
[32:56] That’s Pete. 他是皮特
[32:59] Does Pete really need to be here? 有必要让他参与讨论吗
[33:02] Yes, he does. 是的 有必要
[33:04] Okay, here’s who we want. 好 我们要选的球员
[33:07] Number one, Jason’s little brother, Jeremy. 第一个 杰森的弟弟 杰里米
[33:10] – Oh, God. – Billy, that’s trouble. -老天爷 -比利 他是个大麻烦
[33:13] Billy, look, if I… Yeah. Billy, if I may, 比利 我能不能… 说句话
[33:16] he’s had his problems off the field, 他场下的作风有问题
[33:19] and we know what he can’t do on the field. 而且他场上的缺点我们也清楚
[33:21] He’s getting thick around the waist. 腰上越来越多赘肉
[33:23] There’s reports about him on weed, in strip clubs. 还有报道说他在脱衣舞俱乐部吸大麻
[33:26] His on-base percentage is all we’re looking at now. 我们现在只关心他的上垒率
[33:29] And Jeremy gets on base an awful lot 杰里米的上垒率非常不错
[33:31] for a guy who only costs 285,000. 只需二十八万五就能买到
[33:34] – Jesus, Billy. – Number two. -天啊 比利 -第二个
[33:39] – David Justice. – Oh, no. -大卫·贾斯蒂斯 -不是吧
[33:41] – His legs are gone. – Not a good idea. -他跑都跑不动 -想什么呢
[33:43] Old Man Justice? Why is that? 老贾斯蒂斯 怎么会想到他呢
[33:45] Steinbrenner’s so pissed at his decline, 他衰退得很厉害 斯坦布鲁纳都快气死了
[33:47] he’s willing to eat his contract to get rid of him. 为甩掉他恨不得把合同吃了
[33:50] Exactly. Ten years ago, Justice, big name. 没错 十年前 贾斯蒂斯名噪一时
[33:53] Been in lot of big games. 参加过很多大型比赛
[33:54] He’s gonna really help our season tickets early in the year, 在赛季初 还能靠他拉动上座率
[33:58] but in the dog days in July, August, 如果到了七 八月这种赛季末
[34:00] we’re lucky if he’s gonna hit his weight. 他能跑得动就是万幸了
[34:02] Billy, his legs are gone, and he’s a defensive liability. 比利 他已经跑不动了 防守也不行
[34:06] I question whether the bat speed’s there. 我怀疑他的击球速度
[34:09] – His legs are gone. – Grady. -他已经跑不动了 -格雷迪
[34:10] We’ll be lucky to get 60 games out of him. 他能上六十场就烧高香了
[34:12] Why do you like him? 你为什么这么青睐他
[34:15] Because he gets on base. 因为他能上垒
[34:18] – What is this? – What are we doing? -这算什么 -我们这是在干嘛
[34:20] Okay, number three, 好 第三个
[34:28] – Scott Hatteberg. – Who? -斯科特·海特伯格 -谁
[34:30] – Hatteberg? – Exactly. -哈特伯格 -没错
[34:31] He sounds like an Oakland A already. 听起来他好像已经是我们的人了
[34:33] Yes, he’s had a little problem with… 是的 他是有点小问题
[34:35] Little problem? He can’t throw. 那算小问题吗 他都不会投球
[34:38] He’s a career. 260 hitter. 他是职业选手 击球率0.26
[34:40] The best part of his career is over. 他的鼎盛期已经结束了
[34:41] – It’s just getting started. – Boston wants to cut him. -那只是刚开始 -波士顿要裁掉他
[34:44] – No one wants to pick him up. – Good. He’s cheap. -没人愿意用他 -很好 那就会更便宜
[34:47] Let me get this straight. 我直说了吧
[34:49] You’re gonna get a guy 你想签一个
[34:50] that’s been released by half the organizations in baseball 联盟里半数以上球队弃用的球员
[34:54] because he’s got nonrepairable nerve damage in his elbow 因为他是个胳膊有残疾
[34:55] and can’t throw. 连投球都不会
[34:58] He can’t throw and he can’t field. But what can he do? 不能投球不能防守 那他能干什么
[35:01] Oh, boy. 哎呀
[35:03] Check your reports 看看你们的会议记录
[35:04] or I’m gonna point at Pete. 不行我让皮特再说一遍
[35:05] – He gets on base. – He can get on base. -他能上垒 -他能上垒
[35:08] So he walks a lot. 也就是说他能保送
[35:09] He gets on base a lot, Rocco. 他上垒很多 罗科
[35:11] Do I care if it’s a walk or a hit? 我用得着在意 是保送还是安打吗
[35:13] Pete? 皮特
[35:15] – You do not. – I do not. -不用 -我不在乎
[35:17] I got 37 free agents that are better than those three guys. 我那三十七个自由球员比那三个家伙强
[35:21] Wait a minute, let me get this straight. 等等 我直说吧
[35:23] So you’re not gonna bring in one 你不打算用一名
[35:26] but three defective players to replace Giambi? 而是用三名防守球员来代替吉昂比
[35:30] You’re not buying into this Bill James bullshit? 你不会真信了比尔·詹姆斯那套狗屁理论吧
[35:32] This is the new direction of the A’s. 这是运动家队的新策略
[35:35] We are card counters at the blackjack table 我们是牌桌上算牌客
[35:38] and we’re gonna turn the odds on the casino. 我们要计算赌局的赔率
[35:42] I don’t see it. 我不明白
[35:43] Seriously, guys. I think we have to remember this is the man. 说真的 大伙别忘了就是这家伙
[35:47] He answers to no one except ownership and God. 他除了老板和上帝 谁都可以不理
[35:52] And he doesn’t have to answer to us. 更不用说我们了
[35:55] We make suggestions, he makes decisions. 我们提建议 他做决策
[35:58] That’s all fine and well, but we’ve been working our asses off 是这样没错 但为了俱乐部的发展
[36:01] for weeks to make this club better, 我们累死累活干了几星期
[36:04] and you’re shitting all over it. 在你眼里狗屁不如
[36:05] This is not a discussion. 这事不用讨论了
[36:10] What are we discussing? 那我们讨论什么
[36:12] Barry, not a discussion. 巴里 不必讨论
[36:19] Billy, man, 比利 老兄
[36:22] I think there’s one thing you’re forgetting. 我想你忽略了一件事
[36:25] None of those three guys knows how to play first base. 这三个人里没一个能打一垒
[36:30] Well, you’re gonna have to teach one of them. 那你就得教会一个
[36:32] Teach? 现教
[36:35] Which one? 教哪个
[36:48] This is really the kickoff to the holiday season 我们的假期将在西雅图市中心
[36:49] here in downtown Seattle. 拉开序幕
[36:52] It took weeks of planning to lead up to the big event, 此项盛事已筹备了数周
[36:55] but it was well worth it. 当然这一切都是值得的
[36:57] The weather was ideal. People are still having a great time. 天气非常好 人们享受着快乐时光
[37:00] Thousands of people were out earlier. 成千上万的人早已涌向街头
[37:02] We have a nice recap for you 我们会为您报道
[37:04] of all the great events taking place downtown in Seattle. 西雅图市中心所有大型活动的要闻
[37:12] – Hello? – Scott? -你好 -斯科特
[37:14] Yes. 我是
[37:15] It’s Billy Beane of the Oakland A’s. 我是奥克兰运动家队的比利·比恩
[37:17] Yes. 你好
[37:18] – Can we talk? – Yeah. -能谈谈吗 -好
[37:21] Do you wanna let us in? 能让我们进去吗
[37:24] – Pardon me? – We’re out front. -什么意思 -我们就在前面
[37:28] – What? – On the curb. -什么 -我们在门口
[37:30] Uh, yeah, yeah. 好 好
[37:35] Honey? 亲爱的 怎么了
[37:40] – Oh, thank you. – Thank you, ma’am. -谢谢 -谢谢 夫人
[37:42] Very kind. 太客气了
[37:47] How’s the elbow, Scott? 胳膊肘好点了吗 斯科特
[37:49] You know, it’s good. It’s really good. It’s great. 还好 挺好的 很好
[37:59] I can’t throw the ball at all. Yeah. 我还是没法投球
[38:01] You’ve thrown your last ball from behind home plate. 你的最后一球是在本垒投的
[38:04] That’s what I’d say. 我没说错吧
[38:07] Good news is, we want you at first. 好消息是 我们想跟你合作
[38:17] We want you to play first base for the Oakland A’s. 想请你去奥克兰运动家队打一垒
[38:22] Okay, well. 好
[38:25] I’ve only ever played catcher. 我只当过接球手
[38:26] Scott, you’re not a catcher anymore. 斯科特 你做不了接球手了
[38:30] If you were, our call wouldn’t have been the only one you got. 不然 就不会只有我们来找你了
[38:34] – Yeah. Hey, listen, no, I appreciate it. – You’re welcome. -是啊 太感激了 -不客气
[38:39] – But the thing is, is… – You don’t know how to play first base. -但问题是… -你不会打一垒
[38:44] – Scott. – That’s right. -斯科特 -没错
[38:46] It’s not that hard, Scott. 斯科特 这没那么难
[38:47] – Tell him, Wash. – It’s incredibly hard. -沃什 告诉他 -非常之难
[38:50] Hey, anything worth doing is. And we’re gonna teach you. 这值得一试 我们会训练你
[38:53] Wait a minute here. I mean, but what about… 等等 杰森怎么办
[38:56] Jason’s gone, Scott. 他走了 斯科特
[38:58] You want me to take Giambi’s spot at first base? 你想让我替吉昂比打一垒吗
[39:01] – Yeah. – What about the fans? -是的 -球迷怎么办
[39:02] Maybe I can teach one of them. 或许我可以教教他们
[39:04] The fans don’t… Good one. 球迷不会… 真有你的
[39:06] Fans don’t run my ball club. 经营球队的不是球迷
[39:07] Honey, what are you doing awake? 宝贝 怎么还没睡
[39:10] Sweetheart, can you…? 亲爱的 你能不能…
[39:14] That’s my daughter. 我女儿
[39:17] You got kids? 你有小孩吗
[39:20] Uh, yeah, a daughter. 有个女儿
[39:22] Scott, this is a contract to play ball for the Oakland A’s. 斯科特 这是奥克兰运动家队的合同
[39:26] A copy’s been sent over to your agent. 副本已经发给你的经纪人了
[39:29] Discuss with your wife, let us know. 跟你爱人商量一下 给我们个答复
[39:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:34] – Bye-bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[39:35] – And, Scott. – Yeah? -对了 斯科特 -什么事
[39:37] Don’t tell anyone about the first-base thing. 别跟其他人提起一垒的事
[39:40] – Yes, sir. – Okay. -好的 -好
[39:41] – Happy holidays. – All right. -假期愉快 -好的
[40:09] – Hey, Sharon. – Hi, Billy. -你好 莎伦 -你好 比利
[40:11] – Is she ready? – She’s out with friends. -她准备好了吗 -她跟朋友出去了
[40:15] But she’ll be back. Come in. 一会儿就回来 进来吧
[40:18] – Okay. – Yeah, she’s right here. Hold on. -好吧 -对 她在呢 稍等
[40:20] Here you go. 给你电话
[40:24] – Here, wanna have a seat? – Yeah. -过来 坐吧 -好的
[40:36] You good, Billy? 还好吗 比利
[40:37] Yeah. How are you, Alan? 很好 你呢 艾伦
[40:39] Good. Really good. Things are peaceful around here. 很好 很不错 这里很清静
[40:44] It’s good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[40:46] Thanks, Alan. 谢谢 艾伦
[40:48] I haven’t got to see you since playoffs. 自从季后赛还没见过你
[40:51] I wanted to say that New York was heartbreaking. 纽约的那场比赛确实令人惋惜
[40:54] I’m sure for you too. 你肯定也很难过
[40:55] Not many teams make it that far, 没有几个队能撑那么久
[40:57] and to watch you go that far was… 看着你们撑了那么久 真是…
[40:59] – It was really an accomplishment. – Well, that’s nice. -的确很厉害 -还好吧
[41:06] How is the team shaping up? 球队还好吗
[41:08] – Team’s good. Rebuilding. – Good. -还好 在重组 -很好
[41:12] I read you lost Giambonni and Damon. 我听说吉昂博尼和戴蒙走了
[41:15] – Giambi. – Giambi. -吉昂比 -吉昂比
[41:17] Yeah. Damon, Isringhausen. 是的 戴蒙 和伊斯林豪森
[41:19] They’re really… They’re gone? 他们真走了吗
[41:22] Gone. Yesterday’s news. 走了 已经不是新闻了
[41:24] – That’s terrible. – No, but that is a tough situation. -太糟糕了 -不 那是有点难办
[41:27] That’s… 那是…
[41:29] You’re gonna be fine, though. You always figure something out. 不过会好起来的 你总有办法
[41:36] Where is she? Where was she? Down the street or…? 她人呢 去哪儿了 上街了还是…
[41:40] Oh, sorry, yeah. I just talked to her on her cell. 抱歉 是的 我刚跟她通过电话
[41:42] She’s coming up the hill. 她在爬山呢
[41:44] Okay. 好吧
[41:45] She’s got a cell phone? 她还有个手机吗
[41:48] – Yeah. – A 12-year-old? -是的 -十二岁就用手机吗
[41:51] Yeah. 对
[41:55] For emergencies. 以防万一
[41:58] Big parenting decision. 这事该父母决定吧
[42:01] But it’s something that, you know, we, you know, all should discuss, 这事 我们 是应该讨论一下
[42:05] because if you have any objections, of course… 因为如果你反对的话 当然…
[42:09] Her mother and I will discuss it. 我和她妈会讨论的
[42:12] But thank you. 但还是要谢谢你
[42:17] Any of these? 这些呢
[42:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:21] – Do you…? – This one’s cool. -你喜欢吗 -这把很酷
[42:23] Is that good or bad? Butterflies. 带蝴蝶那把 好不好
[42:26] They’re okay. 还行
[42:27] Look, that one’s pretty. I like the red. 这把好看 我喜欢红色
[42:30] Should we try? 试一下吗
[42:33] No? 不试吗
[42:34] – Oh, I like this one. – Yeah? -我喜欢这把 -是吗
[42:36] Dad, look at this one. 老爸 看这把
[42:37] – Look the colour is red. – It’s beautiful. -红色的 -很漂亮
[42:40] – This one’s pretty. – Let’s try it out. -这把很漂亮 -来弹弹试试
[42:42] – Just right here? – Why don’t we go over there? -就在这吗 -不如去那边吧
[42:45] Can we go over there? 去那边行吗
[43:05] Oh, honey, you need to sing. That’s so good. 宝贝 唱出来 你唱得很好
[43:10] That’s beautiful. 很美
[43:13] Sometimes I sing. 有时候我会唱出来
[43:15] It’s fun to sing with your song, 边弹边唱的感觉很棒
[43:17] but I don’t want people to listen to me. 但我不想有人在旁边听
[43:20] Well, honey, I think people would love to listen to you. 宝贝 我想大家一定很想听你唱
[43:22] That’s beautiful. 太好听了
[43:25] Would you sing a little for your dad? 要不给老爸唱一首
[43:29] Right here in the middle of the store? 就在店中间行吗
[43:34] – Little bit. – Little bit. -就唱一小段 -行
[43:38] – You ready? – I’m ready. -准备好了吗 -准备好了
[43:40] Okay. 好的
[43:41] I’m just a little bit caught in the middle 我只是有点不知所措
[43:44] Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活像个迷宫 爱情像个谜团
[43:47] I don’t know where to go can’t do it alone, I’ve tried 我不知何去何从 无法独自承受 我努力过
[43:51] And I don’t know why 但还是不懂
[43:53] I’m just a little girl lost in the moment 此刻我只是个迷失的小女孩
[43:56] I’m so scared but I don’t show it 我心中不安 但不想告白
[43:59] I can’t figure it out it’s bringing me down 我无计可施 心情变坏
[44:03] I know I’ve got to let it go 我知道 我得释怀
[44:07] And just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
[44:15] Billy Beane was taken in the first round of the amateur draft. 比利·比恩在这场选秀赛中首发上场
[44:19] I think this is a steal, to get Billy Beane. 比利·比恩真是太超值了
[44:21] He’s young, he’s talented. 他年轻又多才
[44:23] A true five-tool player with speed. 真正的速度型全能选手
[44:25] This guy is a can’t-miss prospect. 有着不可估量的前景
[44:27] This is a great sign for the New York Mets. 他会给纽约大都会队带来好运
[44:30] And it could be the turnaround that they’ve been looking for. 也许此刻就是他们期待已久的转折点
[44:34] Ball one. 一个坏球
[44:35] I’ll take Billy Beane over Strawberry. 我觉得比利·比恩可以替代斯特罗贝里
[44:38] Billy Beane, an interesting pick, 比利·比恩 选择了心爱的棒球
[44:41] turned down a scholarship. 放弃了奖学金
[44:42] He could’ve gone to Stanford. 他本可以去斯坦福深造
[44:43] Sometimes you don’t find out till you get to the big leagues. 不过加入了大联盟 你才能发现自己的价值
[44:47] Strike! 好球
[44:48] This guy has never failed at anything. 这小伙从未失意过
[44:50] He’s coming out of high school. 他马上高中毕业
[44:52] Billy was gonna go to college. 比利本来要去上大学
[44:53] He could’ve been a great quarterback. 或许能成为一名出色的四分卫
[45:03] Strike three. 三振出局
[45:05] There’s not an organization in baseball 几乎每个棒球队
[45:09] who would not have taken a chance on this young guy. 都对这个年经小伙感兴趣
[45:15] He didn’t pan out. That happens every year. 他又没发挥好 每年都这样
[45:20] Some do, some don’t. 发挥不稳定
[45:24] I mean, if you’re having any doubt at all about this… 如果你对此有任何疑虑…
[45:30] Having the scholarship… 就去拿奖学金…
[45:31] Your son was born with a God-given ability. 您的儿子有极佳的天赋
[45:35] Few scouts can go into the mind of a young man 很少有球探能深入了解年轻人的想法
[45:39] and determine whether he’s really confident about what he can do. 从而判断他对自己的能力是否充满信心
[45:44] A very special player. 一个非常与众不同的球员
[45:46] So you can sign him based on his ability, 你根据他的能力与他签约
[45:48] but then he’s gotta be successful to be confident. 但他需要通过胜利找到自信
[45:52] And once he becomes confident, that’s when you’ve got something. 一旦他有了自信 你才能有所斩获
[46:00] You make a decision on what you see. 你凭眼前所见做出决定
[46:04] And if things don’t pan out, you move on. 如果没有成功 你就继续前进
[46:07] That’s baseball. 这就是棒球
[46:10] Many are called, few are chosen. 犹如大浪淘沙 只有金子才会发光
[46:13] Billy, that is Kevin Youkilis. 比利 这是凯文·尤克里斯
[46:16] That is the Greek God of Walks. 他就是保送之神
[46:18] That’s my hero. 我的偶像
[46:20] That man gets walked more than anybody in baseball 球员里除了贝瑞·邦兹
[46:23] except for Barry Bonds. 没有人保送率比他高
[46:25] I tried to convince Shapiro to pick him up last June, 去年六月 我曾想说服夏皮罗签了他
[46:28] but he said he waddled like a duck. 但他说他打球时就像只鸭子
[46:32] Yeah, Boston snagged him. 后来 波士顿签了他
[46:34] I think they wanna wait and see. 我想他们会给他点时间
[46:43] Are you okay, Billy? 还好吗 比利
[46:44] Billy? 比利
[46:47] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[46:48] Yeah. Yeah. 好的 好
[47:01] You’re unhappy, Grady. Why? 你很不高兴 格雷迪 怎么回事
[47:10] – May I speak candidly? – Sure, go ahead. -我能直言吗 -当然 说
[47:13] Major League Baseball and its fans, 如果你们还是执迷不悟
[47:15] they’re gonna be more than happy to 职棒大联盟和球迷们
[47:17] throw you and Google Boy under the bus 会很不高兴
[47:19] if you keep doing what you’re doing. 甚至把你和谷歌小子扔到车底去
[47:21] You don’t put a team together with a computer. 你不能用电脑来组建队伍
[47:24] – No? – No. -不能吗 -不能
[47:26] Baseball isn’t just numbers. It’s not science. 棒球不是数据 更不是科学
[47:29] If it was, anybody could do what we’re doing, but they can’t. 如果是 早就有人做了 但是没有
[47:32] They don’t know what we know. 数据不是万能的
[47:34] They don’t have our experience and our intuition. 它们不具备我们的经验和智慧
[47:38] Okay. 好吧
[47:39] You got a kid in there 在你的身边
[47:40] that’s got a degree in economics from Yale. 那边是拥有耶鲁经济学位的高材生
[47:43] You got a scout here with 29 years of baseball experience. 这边却是拥有二十九年棒球经验的球探团队
[47:46] You’re listening to the wrong one. 但你用错了人
[47:49] Now, there are intangibles that only baseball people understand. 其中的内涵只有行业里的人才能理解
[47:53] You’re discounting what scouts have done for 150 years? 你看不起一百五十年历史的球探制度吗
[47:56] Even yourself? 甚至包括你自己
[47:59] Adapt or die. 适者生存
[48:04] This is about you and your shit, isn’t it? 你想公报私仇 是吗
[48:07] Twenty years ago, some scout got it wrong. 二十年前 某个球探看走了眼
[48:09] – Whoa. Okay. Okay. – Now you declare war on the system. -打住 打住 -所以你要挑战这个制度
[48:13] Okay, okay, my turn. You don’t have a crystal ball. 好了 该我说了 你没能力预测未来
[48:17] You can’t look at a kid 你和我一样都不能
[48:19] and predict his future any more than I can. 看孩子一眼就预测到他的未来
[48:21] I’ve sat at those kitchen tables with you 我曾经坐在餐桌上
[48:24] and listened to you tell parents, “When I know, I know. 听你对父母们说 机遇来的时候 我自然知道
[48:27] And when it comes to your son, I know. “ 我知道你儿子什么时候会出人头地
[48:29] And you don’t. 可你不知道
[48:33] You don’t. 你不知道
[48:37] Okay. I don’t give a shit about friendship, 得了 我才不在乎什么友情
[48:40] this situation, or the past. 现在怎么样 过去怎么样
[48:43] Major League Baseball thinks the way I think. 我的思路和职棒大联盟一样
[48:45] You’re not gonna win. 你们会输得很惨
[48:46] And I’ll give you a nickel’s worth of free advice. 再给你个免费忠告
[48:49] You’re never gonna get another job when shout fires you 这个赛季你要是把我们都整惨了
[48:52] after this catastrophic season you’re about to set us all up for. 你就等着下课吧 而且永无翻身之日
[48:55] You’ll have to explain to your kid 以后你就得向你的孩子解释
[48:58] why you’re working at Dick’s Sporting Goods. 为什么要在体育用品商店工作
[49:06] I’m not gonna fire you, Grady. 我不会炒掉你 格雷迪
[49:12] – Fuck you, Billy. – Now I will. -操你妈 比利 -现在你被炒了
[49:19] Good luck, Art. 祝你好运 阿尔特
[49:27] Kubota. You never played ball, right? 库伯特 你玩过球吗
[49:30] – I played a little T-ball. – You’re the new head scout. -小时候玩过点 -现在开始你来掌管球探队伍
[49:33] Congratulations. 恭喜你升职
[49:44] So Boston’s gonna wait and see? 波士顿那边在观望吗
[49:48] Yeah. 对
[49:50] Yeah. It’s just you and me, Pete. 要保密 皮特
[49:53] And we’re all in. 我们要拿下他
[49:58] It sounds like you’re apologizing for what they’re doing. 你似乎在为他们的做法而道歉
[50:02] I’m not apologize. I just don’t know what you’re gonna do 我不是道歉 我只是不清楚
[50:05] with the budget that the A’s have. Who are you gonna get? 运动家队现有的预算能做什么 有你中意的吗
[50:08] I’m looking at the spring-training roster. 我正在看春训的名册
[50:10] – You gotta be kidding me. – How so? -开玩笑吧 -怎么了
[50:12] He looked like a clown out there. 他在场上就象个小丑
[50:14] – Who? – Chad Bradford. -谁 -查德·布莱德福特
[50:16] Tell me about Bradford. 跟我说说布莱德福特
[50:18] I like him a little bit, but he’s a specialist. 我有点喜欢他 不过他技术不是很全面
[50:21] He’s not a guy that you say, “The eighth inning is yours, 他不像你说的那种 第八局就看你的了
[50:24] lefties vs. Righties. “ 左撇子对右撇子
[50:26] In my opinion. 在我看来
[50:28] I don’t know what Billy Beane 我不知道比利·比恩和管理层
[50:29] and management understands about him. 到底看上他哪一点
[50:32] He only throws the ball about 82, 83 miles an hour. 他的投球速度只有八十二到八十三英里每小时
[50:35] There must be something- 肯定另有原因…
[50:36] He is a freak, and not in a good way. 他就是个怪胎 很傻的那种
[50:39] Let me ask you this. 我来问问你
[50:40] Talking about trying to win a division. 说到力争小组出线
[50:43] We’re counting on David to be the guy he was. 我们就指望大卫能重振雄风了
[50:46] I have my doubts. He’s gotten old. 但我有点怀疑 他已老了
[50:48] That’s why he’s not in New York anymore, 那也是纽约队和克利夫兰队
[50:50] not in Cleveland anymore. 都不想要他的原因
[50:52] We paid him the money we should’ve 我们付给他的工资
[50:54] been giving to Johnny Damon. 应该给乔尼·戴蒙
[50:55] Hey. Jeremy Giambi. 谈谈杰瑞米·吉昂比
[50:57] That’s the one need to worry about. 真正需要担心的是那小子
[51:00] He gets comps up and down Vegas more than in Oakland. 他花在维加斯赌场的钱比在奥克兰还多
[51:03] That should tell you something right there. 大家可以从这事了解个大概了
[51:05] Isn’t that the all deal with these guys? 钱不会都花到这些家伙身上了吧
[51:07] He has one good year. 他第一年表现还可以
[51:09] And he gets a huge offer and then he gets traded. 之后得到了一个巨额合同 就被交易了
[51:15] – Bob. Harder. – Hatteberg. -鲍勃 狠点儿 -哈特伯格
[51:21] Good. Good. 不错 不错
[51:25] Billy, we have to talk about Hatteberg. 比利 我们得谈谈哈特伯格
[51:28] – Go. – There’s just no feel for the spot. -说 -他在垒上完全没有感觉
[51:30] I think it’s a long shot 要成为大联盟里的一垒手
[51:32] that he can be a big-league first baseman. 他还得花点时间
[51:34] It’s day one of the first week. You can’t judge this yet. 现在还是训练的第一周 现在评价为时过早
[51:37] No, I think we can judge it. 我觉得可以下定论了
[51:39] I mean, I like him, you know, but I can judge him. 我挺喜欢他 但我能评判他
[51:44] First base is the moon to him. 一垒对他来说犹如月中嫦娥
[51:45] It wasn’t to Giambi. 对 吉昂比不是
[51:47] Giambi’s the worst first baseman in baseball. 吉昂比是最烂的一垒手
[51:50] Gonna compare him to Giambi? 拿吉昂比和他比吗
[51:51] What are we talking about? 我们在胡扯些什么呢
[51:53] All right. 好了
[51:56] What do you think, Wash? 你怎么想 沃什
[51:58] The nice way to say it is he lacks confidence. 说好听点就是他缺乏自信
[52:02] Well, give him some. 那就鼓励他
[52:04] I’ll do that, but we got Pena, who can play first. 我会的 但我们还有佩纳可以当一垒手
[52:07] And he’s looking mighty good out there. 看他样子很不错
[52:10] We wanna go with Hattie. 我坚持用哈蒂
[52:17] We got six weeks. 我们还有六周时间
[52:19] Get down in it. 上垒吧
[52:27] – There you go. – Scotty H. -接住了 -史考特·H
[52:29] – That’s what I’m talking about. – Picking machine. -干得漂亮 -接得漂亮
[52:31] It’s only baseball. 集中注意力
[52:40] This better work. 这招最好管用
[52:43] I’m just kidding you. 开个玩笑
[52:56] Don’t stop believin’ 别让信念止步
[52:59] ALL Let’s go, Oakland! 我们齐加油 奥克兰
[53:02] Let’s go, Oakland! 加油吧 奥克兰
[53:04] Streetlight 霓虹闪亮
[53:06] – What is wrong with this thing? – It’s a dollar, man. -这玩意怎么回事 -要钱的 伙计
[53:10] – What? – Welcome to Oakland, D.J. -什么 -欢迎加盟奥克兰 D.J
[53:13] Oh, you gotta be shitting me. 真是活见鬼
[53:15] I think this year, we’re gonna show that it takes a team to win, 我想今年 我们应该展现整体实力
[53:19] not any individual guy, just a team. 而不是个人能力 我们是一个团队
[53:21] And I think we got a hell of a ball club here. 而且我们今年的阵容很完整
[53:25] Chad, are you intimidated at all today? 查德 你今天紧张吗
[53:27] I wouldn’t say I’m intimidated, 不紧张
[53:29] really. I’m just really excited, like you said. 真的 我感到很兴奋 就象你说的
[53:32] Jeremy, how’s the team gonna 杰里米 没有你哥杰森在
[53:35] fare without your brother, Jason? 你们如何取得成功
[53:36] Well, you know, the organization did a great job 球队的组织工作十分出色
[53:39] of bringing in good young guys to fill that role. 有不少优秀年轻球员加入填补了空缺
[53:42] Let’s face it, they’re getting a deal with you. 恕我直言 他们正和你谈合约
[53:44] The Yankees are paying Jason a lot of money. 杨基队准备付给杰森一大笔钱
[53:47] You are coming here on a dime. How does that make you feel? 而你准备加入这个小地方 你对此有何感受
[53:50] I feel good. Um… 我感觉不错
[53:52] – How are the nerves in your fingers? – You know. -你的手指神经好点了没 -你们知道的
[53:55] Gotta start with the age, 36 years old. 你已经三十六岁了 再重新开始
[53:57] How do you think your body’s gonna hold up? 你觉得身体扛得住吗
[54:00] You spend a lot of time at strip clubs, partying. 你经常进出脱衣舞俱乐部 参加晚会
[54:03] Do you resent the attention you get off the field? 你上不了场恼火吗
[54:06] I don’t. I love it. 没有的事 超喜欢
[54:07] – You spend a lot of time in Vegas. – I do. -你还经常去维加斯 -没错
[54:09] I feel great. I did a lot 我感觉好极了 我已经…
[54:11] – of work to get… – Excuse me. Get out of my shot. -很努力去… -不好意思 别挡镜头
[54:14] Sorry, go ahead. 抱歉 请继续
[54:15] There have been questions about my age 有些人对于我的年龄
[54:17] and my declining skills, some say, 和球技提出了质疑
[54:19] but I’m here to prove that wrong. 但是我来这里就是要证明他们错了
[54:21] I asked if you were 100 percent. 我问的是 你是否百分之百肯定
[54:32] – Excuse me, Mr. Beane? – Hey, Chad. -打扰 比恩先生吧 -你好 查德
[54:34] – Hey, I’m not disturbing you, am I? – Not at all. What’s up? -你不会嫌我烦吧 -哪里话 什么事
[54:37] I wanted to say thank you for this opportunity. 我想谢谢你给了我这个机会
[54:41] Well, we enjoy having you. 我们欢迎你加入
[54:42] It’s gonna work out well for all of us. 对我们大家都是个好事
[54:44] I appreciate it, sir. 非常感谢 先生
[54:46] Nobody’s ever given me a chance like this before. 以前从没人给过我这种机会
[54:49] Nobody? 真的吗
[54:51] Well, just you, sir. 您是第一个 先生
[54:54] Well, it’s a big day, one you won’t forget. 今天是个大日子 会让你难忘的
[54:57] Appreciate it. And I wanna let you know 非常感谢 我想让您知道
[55:00] I’m gonna be praying for you and your family. 我会为您和您的家人祈祷的
[55:03] No problem. 好的
[55:05] Well, here we are just minutes away 距离奥克兰运动家队的
[55:07] from the season opener of 2002 for the Oakland A’s. 2002新赛季开幕只有不到几分钟时间了
[55:10] The first pitch is moments away. 第一场比赛就要开始了
[55:12] We’ll come back with the national anthem. 我们会在国歌声中回来
[55:15] Opening day is upon us. 开幕式即将开始
[55:17] All right, fellas, smile. Here we go. 大家笑笑 好了
[55:21] Hey, she give me love And I feel all right now 她的爱带给我安康
[55:28] I’m going in. Text me the play-by-play. 我进去了 发短信报告比赛情况
[55:31] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[55:33] I don’t watch the games. 我看不得比赛
[55:44] Detail, halt! 立定
[55:47] And forward face! 向前看
[56:50] That’s the third Ranger batter to be hit today. 他是今天游骑兵队第三位击出安打的选手
[56:53] Twice Alex Rodriguez was nicked. The ninth- 亚历克斯·罗德里格兹两次盗垒 第九…
[57:31] I should’ve made you a bigger part of the conversation from day one. 我应该在第一天就给你更大的发言权
[57:35] It’d be clear what we’re trying to do. 那样就会让工作职责更明确
[57:38] That was my mistake, Art. I take responsibility for that. 都是我的错 我负全责
[57:41] What are you trying to say? 你到底想说什么
[57:43] Doesn’t matter what moves I make 如果你不按既定战术安排球员
[57:44] if you don’t play the team the way they’re designed to be. 就算我再怎么部署都没用
[57:49] Billy, you’re out of your depth. 比利 你管得太宽了吧
[57:53] Why not Hatteberg at first? 为什么不让哈特伯格当一垒手
[57:54] Because he can’t play first. 因为他当不了一垒手
[57:56] – How do you know? – Not my first baseball game. -你怎么知道 -凭我的临场经验
[57:58] – Scott Hatteberg can’t hit… – He gets on base. -斯科特·海特伯格不会击球… -他能上垒
[58:01] Still keeps us in the plus column. 如果我们想继续待在候补区
[58:03] We need to be 7 over 500. 只需赢得七分
[58:05] What? 什么
[58:10] Anything else? 还有事吗
[58:12] Yeah. I would’ve rather seen 有 比起马格南特
[58:14] Bradford in the end than Magnante. 最后我还是更想看到布莱德福特出场
[58:17] Bradford’s a righty. 他是右撇子
[58:18] – I don’t care about righty-lefty. – I do. -我才不在乎左撇子右撇子 -我在乎
[58:26] – Could this be about your contract? – No. -都因为你合约的事吗 -不是
[58:30] This is about you doing your job and me doing mine. 是因为你管得太宽
[58:34] Mine’s me being left alone 现在我得一个人
[58:35] to manage this team you assembled for me. 收拾你留下的烂摊子
[58:39] – I didn’t assemble them for you, Art. – No shit. -我可没留烂摊子给你 阿尔特 -那就是
[58:50] Good meeting. 很好
[58:52] Every time we talk, 每次和你谈话
[58:53] I’m reinvigorated by my love of the game. 都会重新唤起我对棒球的热爱
[59:20] We got Grady Fuson, 我们请来了格雷迪·弗森
[59:21] former head of scouting with the Athletics. 运动家队的前星探主管
[59:23] And, Grady, can you interpret for us what’s going on? 格雷迪 你能为我们解读一下怎么回事吗
[59:26] – They call it Moneyball. – Moneyball? -他们管这叫金球 -什么是金球
[59:28] Yes, and it was a nice theory, and now it’s just not working out. 对 本来是个好理论 但现在不管用了
[59:33] Billy Beane has built this team on the ideas of a guy, Bill James, 比利·比恩借鉴了比尔·詹姆斯的棒球统计学理论
[59:37] who wrote an interesting book on baseball statistics. 组建了现在这支球队
[59:42] The problem is that Bill James never played, 问题是比尔·詹姆斯没打过棒球
[59:45] never managed. 也没管理过棒球队
[59:46] He was in fact a security guard at a pork-and-beans company. 他原本只是食品加工厂的保安
[59:51] Do you see this as a decimation of the organization? 这是大厦将倾的前兆吗
[59:54] He bought a ticket on the Titanic. 他已经走上了不归路
[59:56] Oh, boy. 危险啊
[59:57] He’s tried to come up with a new approach. 他固执地一意孤行
[59:59] My hat’s off to him. It won’t work. 我即使向他认错 也没用
[1:00:03] One-two pitch. Tejada strikes out. 投球两好一坏 特谢达三振出局
[1:00:06] And that is the game. 比赛结束
[1:00:08] The Seattle Mariners win both games on this series, Ray. 西雅图水手队主客场都赢了 雷
[1:00:11] They’ve won 10 in a row. Seattle is 13 and 3. 他们已经连胜十场 本赛季已胜十三场败三场
[1:00:17] I can’t watch this shit. 看不下去了
[1:00:20] Go on the road with the team. 以后你随队比赛
[1:00:22] You don’t go on the road with the team. 你从来没有随队比赛过
[1:00:25] – That’s why I want you to do it. – Why don’t you? -所以我叫你去 -你为什么不去
[1:00:30] I can’t develop personal relationships with these guys. 我不能和这些家伙过于亲近
[1:00:33] I gotta be able to trade them, send them down, 以后可能得转卖他们 开除他们
[1:00:35] sometimes cut them. 有时要裁掉他们
[1:00:39] Which is something you should learn to do, by the way. 顺便说一句 这些招你也应该学学
[1:00:45] I would never have to cut a player, unless you… 我从没想过裁人 除非你…
[1:00:49] – Oh, come on. – “Come on” What? -行了吧 -行什么行
[1:00:52] – Let’s practice. – No. -我们来练习一下 -不
[1:00:55] Yeah. I’m a player. You gotta cut me from the roster. 现在我是球员 你要裁掉我
[1:00:58] – No. – Go. -不 -开始吧
[1:00:59] – What do you mean, no? – No. -试试看 -不
[1:01:01] – Do it. – This is stupid. -快点 -这太荒谬了
[1:01:03] Part of the job, man. 这是工作需要 伙计
[1:01:09] Fine. 好吧
[1:01:12] Billy, please have a seat. I need to talk to you for a minute. 比利 请坐 我们要谈一下
[1:01:16] Go on. 继续
[1:01:19] You’ve been a huge part of this team. 你一直以来都是球队主力
[1:01:21] But sometimes you have to make decisions for the team. 但是有时候你要为球队考虑一下
[1:01:24] I’m sure you can understand. 我相信你能理解
[1:01:26] – You’re cutting me? – I’m really sorry. -你要炒了我吗 -很抱歉
[1:01:29] I just bought a house here. 我刚在这里买了房
[1:01:31] – Well… – In Oakland. -那… -就在奥克兰
[1:01:37] Well, uh… Well… 那… 那…
[1:01:38] “Well… Well… “? That’s all you got to say? 变结巴了吗 无语了吗
[1:01:42] My kid just started a new school. 我小孩刚刚转到新学校
[1:01:44] – They made friends. – That’s, uh… -交了新朋友 -那…
[1:01:48] You shouldn’t pull them out in the middle of the year. 孩子们不该在年中转学
[1:01:51] – You should wait. – What the hell are you talking about? -你应该等等 -你胡诌些什么呢
[1:01:54] I don’t know. I shouldn’t have- 不知道 我就不该
[1:01:56] I’m not gonna do this. I think this is stupid. 这种事我做不来 这荒谬了
[1:01:59] I’m not gonna fire anybody, and this is dumb. 我谁都不想解雇 这太蠢了
[1:02:03] They’re professional ballplayers. Just be straight with them. 他们是职业球员 直截了当就行
[1:02:06] No fluff, just facts. 不用绕来绕去 讲事实
[1:02:09] Pete, I gotta let you go. Jack’s office will handle the details. 皮特 你被炒了 详情请咨询杰克
[1:02:16] That’s it? 这样就行了吗
[1:02:19] Really? 真的
[1:02:20] You rather get a bullet to the head 你是愿意头部中弹
[1:02:22] or five to the chest and bleed to death? 还是愿意胸部中五弹 慢慢流血身亡呢
[1:02:26] Are those my only two options? 只有这两种选择吗
[1:02:29] Go on the road with the team. 随队比赛去
[1:02:34] Okay. 好
[1:02:45] Say, bro. 老兄
[1:02:46] – Let me ask you a question. – Yeah. -我问个问题 -好
[1:02:49] How come your boss doesn’t travel with the team? 你老板为什么不随队比赛
[1:02:53] He doesn’t like to mingle with the players. 他不爱和球员攀交情
[1:02:59] Is that supposed to make us easier to cut? 是为了裁掉我们更容易些吧
[1:03:06] I don’t know. I don’t know. 不知道 我也不知道
[1:03:09] And how come soda is a dollar in the clubhouse? 为什么俱乐部的汽水还要收一块钱
[1:03:14] I never seen nothing like that. 从没见过这么抠门的
[1:03:17] Billy likes to keep the money on the field. 比利想把钱花在球场上
[1:03:20] Soda money? 汽水钱吗
[1:03:23] Really? 真的吗
[1:03:25] Where on the field is the dollar I’m paying for soda? 汽水钱花在场上哪里了
[1:03:30] It’s hard to see exactly, 这事搞清楚有点难
[1:03:33] – but it’s there, yeah. – Yeah, it is hard to see. -但确实花了 -对 是搞不清楚
[1:03:37] I’m done. 我问完了
[1:03:50] – Hey, Dad. – Hi, honey. -爸 -宝贝
[1:03:52] – How are you? – I’m good. -你还好吗 -不错
[1:03:55] – Was it bumpy? – It was okay. -旅途还顺利吗 -还行
[1:03:57] 我们依然 支持你们
[1:03:59] So with this loss tonight, the Oakland Athletics incredibly, 经历了今晚的失败 奥克兰运动家队
[1:04:03] have lost 14 of their last 17 games. 不可思议地在最近17场比赛中输了14场
[1:04:07] They are 10 games back in the American League West. 他们在西部赛区还剩十场比赛
[1:04:11] Is it fair to say the experiment has failed? 可以宣布这次创新失败了吧
[1:04:13] Well, absolutely. It was predictable. 绝对没错 谁都猜得出来
[1:04:16] You don’t wish anybody a lack of success, 虽然我们希望每个人都成功
[1:04:18] but the facts are in front of you. 但是事实就摆在面前
[1:04:20] You can’t blame Art Howe. 这不能怪阿尔特·豪
[1:04:22] No. 对
[1:04:24] The fact of the matter is, 问题的根本在于
[1:04:25] this is not about statistics, this is about people. 这和数据统计无关 完全是人的问题
[1:04:28] Art Howe is not the problem. 阿尔特·豪不是问题所在
[1:04:31] The problem is in the general manager’s office with Billy Beane. 问题在比利·比恩领导的管理团队
[1:04:35] The root of the problem for me is philosophical. 问题的根源在我看来很明显了
[1:04:38] I said it before. This is fantasy baseball. 我以前说过 他的想法过于虚幻
[1:04:40] Billy is just not thinking. 比利失去了理智
[1:04:42] Start thinking about a new GM, making changes. 应该考虑换个经理 改变一下
[1:04:45] He never goes to the games. 他从来不去赛场观战
[1:04:47] This was very predictable. 那是肯定的
[1:04:48] He needs to look at what’s going on. 他应该来看看这里发生了什么
[1:04:51] – The man needs to get real. – I want Billy Beane gone. -他得面对现实 -比利·比恩下课
[1:04:55] Calling for Beane’s head. I want your thoughts. 要求比恩公开计划 公开你的想法
[1:04:57] The past 18 games, 在上十八场比赛里
[1:04:59] they’ve been shut out or scored one run four times. 他们不是被完封就是只得四分
[1:05:03] They’re just not scoring enough. 他们得分太低了
[1:05:04] It’s not just the offense, 原因不止在于进攻
[1:05:05] not Thad Bosley and the hitters. 也不止在于撒德·博斯利和击球手
[1:05:08] It’s everything. 所有环节都有问题
[1:05:09] If there was one thing you could pick out, you’d try to fix it, 如果只是在于某一个环节 你还可以补救
[1:05:14] but just everything is in a funk right now. 但现在一切都很糟糕
[1:05:22] What the hell am I doing? 我他妈的在干嘛呢
[1:05:27] Oh, man. 老天啊
[1:05:30] Look, Steve. 听着 史蒂夫
[1:05:36] I believe in what we’re doing. 我对我们的所作所为充满信心
[1:05:38] The record doesn’t reflect the strength of this team 战绩并不能反映球队的实力
[1:05:41] or where we’re gonna be at the end of the season. 这赛季末我们还可以有所作为
[1:05:44] Now, Pete and I here feel very strongly 现在 皮特和我坚信
[1:05:46] that we stay on the track we’ve chosen. 我们当初的想法
[1:05:49] Our sample size has been too small. 我们的抽样还不够
[1:05:51] It’s too early. It’s still early. 现在评判还为时尚早
[1:05:54] Where do we expect to be by the All-Star break? 我们在全明星赛之前能做些什么呢
[1:05:58] Our goal and our expectation is 我们的期望和目标是
[1:06:01] by mid-July to be within seven games of first. 到七月中旬能在7场比赛内拿到第一
[1:06:05] That would be this working. 不出意外应该会实现
[1:06:06] – That keeps us in the hunt. – Exceptionally well. -那样我们就有机会了 -太对了
[1:06:09] – By July. – July. -七月之前 -对
[1:06:12] And what’s gonna prevent you from accomplishing that? 要实现目标有什么阻力吗
[1:06:16] What are you afraid of? 有什么不敢做的吗
[1:06:18] Nothing. That’s why we’re here, Steve. 没有 这就是来此的原因 史蒂夫
[1:06:21] That’s why we get up in the morning. That’s all we do. 这就是我们早起的原因 我们的职责所在
[1:06:44] – More? – Yeah, a little more. -还要吗 -再来一点
[1:06:46] – Don’t tell your mother. – I won’t. -别告诉你妈 -不会
[1:06:50] – Chocolate sauce? – Yes. -巧克力酱要吗 -要
[1:06:53] Stop. 够了
[1:06:57] – Big spoon or little spoon? – Little spoon. -大勺还是小勺 -小勺
[1:07:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:13] Dad, there’s no way you’re gonna lose your job, right? 爸 你不会失业吧
[1:07:16] What? 什么
[1:07:18] Well, I don’t know. 我也不太清楚
[1:07:20] – I’m just wondering. – Where’d you hear that? -只是好奇 -听谁说的
[1:07:22] Well, I go on the Internet sometimes. 网上看到的
[1:07:24] Well, don’t do that. Don’t go on the Internet. 以后别上网了
[1:07:27] Or watch TV or read newspapers 多看看电视或读读报纸
[1:07:31] or talk to people. 或找人聊聊天
[1:07:33] I don’t talk to people. I just read stuff. 我不爱聊天 我喜欢阅读
[1:07:36] Honey, everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. 亲爱的 没事的
[1:07:39] Really, you don’t have to worry. 真的 你不用担心
[1:07:41] But if you lose your job, will you have to move away? 你一旦失业 就得搬走吗
[1:07:45] Honey, I’m not gonna lose my job. 亲爱的 我不会失业的
[1:07:49] You don’t have to worry. 不用担心
[1:07:54] Okay. 好吧
[1:07:57] – There’s no problem. – Okay. -没问题的 -好吧
[1:08:00] All right? I got uptown problems, which are not problems at all. 我只是住得比较偏僻 那根本不是问题
[1:08:04] You’re not worried, right? 别担心 好吗
[1:08:06] – No, I’m not worried. – Okay. -我不担心了 -乖
[1:08:16] Pena. 佩纳
[1:08:20] Okay. 好
[1:08:35] I want Dye in right, 把戴安排在右侧
[1:08:37] Justice DH’ing, Pena on the bench, 贾斯蒂斯指定打击 佩纳替补
[1:08:40] Hatteberg at first, 哈特伯格一垒手
[1:08:42] and anyone but Mags first out of the pen. 梅格斯作第一投手
[1:08:45] You want Pena on the bench? 佩纳坐板凳吗
[1:08:47] That’s right. So you can play Hattie. 对 这样哈蒂就能上场了
[1:08:50] Pena is not only the best first baseman on the roster, 佩纳不仅是我们最好的一垒手
[1:08:53] he’s the only first baseman on the roster. 也是唯一的
[1:08:55] Hattie gets on base more than Pena. 哈蒂上垒次数高于佩纳
[1:08:58] In fact, 20 percent more. 整整高了二十个百分点
[1:08:59] And his fielding? 那防守呢
[1:09:00] His fielding does not matter. 防守并不重要
[1:09:04] – I’ve heard enough of this conversation. – Have you? -我受够了 -是吗
[1:09:06] And I, uh… 还有我…
[1:09:09] I disagree with you, plain and simple. 我肯定不能同意你的安排
[1:09:13] And moreover, I’m playing my team 此外 我要用自己的方式来用人
[1:09:15] in a way that I can explain in job interviews next winter. 这样下个冬季我就能另谋他就
[1:09:20] Okay? Ahem. 满意了吗
[1:09:27] Hattie. Not Pena. 哈蒂上 佩纳替补
[1:09:34] What’s up, kid? 怎么样 孩子
[1:09:36] – How you doing? – Good, how you doing, man? -你好吗 -不错 你呢
[1:09:38] Get some sleep last night? 昨晚睡得好吗
[1:09:42] As the A’s hit the field, we are ready for baseball. 运动家队击球 比赛正式开始
[1:09:45] First one out of the dugout is rookie sensation Carlos Pena, 第一个出场的是新秀卡洛斯·佩纳
[1:09:49] one of the few bright lights in this lineup, 首发名单中不多的亮点之一
[1:09:51] taking his spot at first base. 来到了一垒
[1:10:26] Down, gettin’ down. There’s a whole lot of rhythm 向下 再向下 随着节奏来起舞
[1:10:33] Billy, quick question. 比利 简单问一句
[1:10:35] Do you expect these guys to produce more or… 你期待这些球员会有进步还是…
[1:10:37] Not now. 现在不便回答
[1:10:38] What’s the reason for the slump? 球队为什么表现低迷
[1:10:40] We gotta have the funk 我要我的音乐
[1:10:41] Ow, we want the funk 要我的音乐
[1:10:44] Give up the funk 忘掉恐惧
[1:10:46] Ow, we need the funk 我需要音乐
[1:10:49] We gotta have the funk 我要我的音乐
[1:10:58] Get down. 下来
[1:11:04] Is losing fun? 输球有意思吗
[1:11:09] – Is losing fun? – No. -输球有意思吗 -没意思
[1:11:16] What are you having fun for? 那你们为什么兴高采烈的
[1:11:44] That’s what losing sounds like. 失败应该无声
[1:12:01] Are you okay, Dad? 你还好吗 爸
[1:12:03] – You’re doing it again. – What? -你又来了 -又怎么了
[1:12:05] You’re worrying about me. 为我担心
[1:12:07] You’re in last place, Dad. 你的球队垫底了 爸爸
[1:12:09] – Do I look worried? – Yeah. -我看起来在担心吗 -是的
[1:12:12] Because you’re getting on an airplane, 那是因为你要坐飞机了
[1:12:14] and those things crash all the time. 它们老是出事故
[1:12:16] Please stop worrying about your dad. 请不要再为你的老爸担心了
[1:12:21] We’re all set. 我们要起飞了
[1:12:24] – I love you. – Love you too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[1:12:27] Your dad’s not in trouble. 你老爸一切都好
[1:13:19] Suzanne, get me Ed Wade on the phone. 苏珊娜 帮我接通艾德·韦德
[1:13:22] – Coffee on? – Yes. -咖啡好了吗 -好了
[1:13:24] – Good morning. – Good morning, Billy. -早上好 -早上好 比利
[1:13:30] Oh, hi, Louisa. 你好 路易莎
[1:13:32] I need Ed Wade for Billy Beane. 比利·比恩有事找艾德·韦德
[1:13:36] Please hold. 请稍等
[1:13:37] – What’s up? – Wade’s on 2. -有事吗 -韦德在2号线
[1:13:40] Ed 艾德
[1:13:42] – Ed, it’s Billy. – Billy, what’s up? -艾德 我是比利 -比利 有什么事
[1:13:44] Look, I need a little help on defense. 我的防守有待加强
[1:13:47] I’m willing to trade Jeremy Giambi for it. 我愿意拿杰瑞米·吉昂比换防守队员
[1:13:51] – Really? – What? -真的吗 -什么
[1:13:52] Mm-hm. Who you got? 你心里有人选吗
[1:13:55] – Well, let me think. – What are you doing? -我得考虑一下 -你在干嘛
[1:13:58] Cleaning house. 清理门户
[1:13:59] – Mabry? – Maybe what? -马布里怎样 -什么怎样
[1:14:01] – No, Mabry. – Hold on. -是马布里 -稍等
[1:14:05] – No. – Why not? -不行 -有何不可
[1:14:07] Because you can’t trade Jeremy Giambi. 因为你不能换掉杰瑞米·吉昂比
[1:14:10] He’ll be fine, Ed. 就要他了 艾德
[1:14:12] Why do I get the feeling you’re picking my pocket? 我怎么感觉你在偷我东西
[1:14:15] I’m not picking your pocket. You’re picking mine. 我没有 你才是那个扒手
[1:14:16] Giambi’s name alone is worth more. 单是吉昂比的名头就不止这个数
[1:14:18] – What’s wrong with him? – Nothing wrong with him. -他有什么问题 -什么问题也没有
[1:14:20] Can we say it’s done in theory 我们就这么定了
[1:14:22] and start drawing up the paperwork? 可以开始准备合同文书了吗
[1:14:24] – Okay, but you’re gonna have… – Great. -好吧 但你得… -太好了
[1:14:27] He was gonna say something else. 他话还没说完
[1:14:28] When you get the answer you’re looking for, hang up. 一旦得到你想要的 就挂掉电话
[1:14:31] – Suzanne. – Yes? -苏珊娜 -什么事
[1:14:32] David Dombrowski. 帮我接大卫·东布罗夫斯基
[1:14:35] – And Pena’s going too. – I don’t think you should do that. -佩纳也得走 -我觉得你不该这么做
[1:14:38] I really don’t think you should do that. 我真地认为你不该这么做
[1:14:40] I want Hatteberg in the lineup tonight. 我要哈特伯格今晚就上场
[1:14:43] Billy, I think you need to take a minute. 比利 别冲动
[1:14:44] I think you seriously need to think about what you’re doing, 你得认真考虑一下这么做的后果
[1:14:48] because you’re upset. 因为你还在气头上
[1:14:51] What am I missing? 你想说什么
[1:14:53] These are hard moves to explain to people. 这样的换人很难向别人解释
[1:14:56] Why is that a problem, Pete? 为什么这成问题了 皮特
[1:15:01] Don’t make an emotional decision, Billy. 别冲动 比利
[1:15:03] David Dombrowski’s on 3. 大卫·东布罗夫斯基在3号线
[1:15:05] Look, we’re gonna shake things up. 听着 我们得整顿球队
[1:15:08] Dave. Pena’s going on the block. 戴夫 我们准备卖掉佩纳
[1:15:09] You’re my first call. 第一个通知你
[1:15:12] Because he’s making the rest of the team look bad. 因为他让队里其他人很难堪
[1:15:15] He’s gonna be a Rookie of the Year again. 今年最佳新秀他又会榜上有名
[1:15:17] Probably an All-Star. 也许会就加入全明星
[1:15:19] He’s an All-Star, Dave. 他就是个全明星 戴夫
[1:15:21] No. I want a reliever and cash. 不 我想要个候援投手和现金
[1:15:25] Okay. You got five minutes, Dave. I’m not waiting. 给你五分钟 戴夫 我不久等
[1:15:29] Billy, Pena is an All-Star, okay? 比利 佩纳会入选全明星队
[1:15:33] And if you dump him 如果你现在卖掉了他
[1:15:35] and this Hatteberg thing doesn’t work out, you know this is- 哈特伯格又接不上 这…
[1:15:39] This is the kind of decision that gets you fired. 这样的决策失误 会让你被炒掉
[1:15:42] It is. 肯定的
[1:15:45] Yes, you’re right. 你说的对
[1:15:47] I may lose my job. 我可能被炒掉
[1:15:50] In which case I’m a 44-year-old guy with a high school diploma 那样的话 我44岁 只有高中学历
[1:15:53] and a daughter I’d like to be able to send to college. 还很想送女儿上大学
[1:15:57] You’re 25 years old, with a degree from Yale 而你才二十五岁 耶鲁大学毕业
[1:16:00] and a pretty impressive apprenticeship. 还有很漂亮的见习履历
[1:16:04] I don’t think we’re asking the right question. 我想我们没有说到点子上
[1:16:07] I think the question we should be asking is, 我们应该思考的问题是
[1:16:10] do you believe in this thing or not? 你到底信不信我们会成功
[1:16:14] I do. 我信
[1:16:19] It’s a problem you think we need to explain ourselves. 你还觉得我们有必要向别人解释
[1:16:22] Don’t. To anyone. 不必 向任何人解释
[1:16:33] Now, I’m gonna see this thing through, for better or worse. 不管成功与否 我都会一以贯之
[1:16:40] Just tell me, do you project 你只要告诉我 你预计
[1:16:42] we’ll win more with Hatteberg or Pena at first? 哈特伯格还是佩纳首发 我们的胜率更大
[1:16:45] It’s close but… 差不多 但…
[1:16:49] theoretically, Hatteberg. 理论上 我选哈特伯格
[1:16:52] What are we talking about, then? 那还有什么好说的呢
[1:16:54] Dombrowski’s on again, on 3. 东布罗夫斯基回电 3号线
[1:17:01] Okay, that’ll work. 行 就这样
[1:17:04] Great. I need one more thing. 很好 还有一件事
[1:17:06] Soda. Yeah, I don’t want my guys paying for soda. 汽水 我不想球员们还得为汽水付钱
[1:17:10] I want you to stock my machine for three years. 我要你为自动贩卖机供货三年
[1:17:13] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[1:17:15] Great. It’s a deal. 好 一言为定
[1:17:18] Go tell Pena he’s gotta pack. 去通知佩纳打包走人
[1:17:22] – You want me to tell Pena? – Part of the job. -你要我去通知他吗 -那是你工作的一部分
[1:17:27] What about Giambi? You want me to tell him too? 那吉昂比呢 也要我去通知吗
[1:17:30] I’ll tell him. 我来
[1:17:39] Excuse me, Carlos? 打扰一下 卡洛斯
[1:17:41] Can I speak with you a minute? 能借一步说话吗
[1:17:51] Carlos, you’ve been traded to the Tigers. 卡洛斯 你被卖到老虎队了
[1:17:57] This is Jay Palmer’s number. 这是杰伊·帕尔默的电话号码
[1:18:00] He’s the traveling secretary for the team. 他是随队秘书
[1:18:02] He’s expecting your call. He’ll take care of everything. 他在等你电话 会帮你搞定一切
[1:18:15] – Is that it? – Yes. -就这样? -是
[1:18:42] Art, you got a minute? 阿尔特 你现在方便吗
[1:18:47] Yeah. Take a seat. 进来坐
[1:18:53] You can’t start Pena at first tonight. 今天佩纳不能首发
[1:18:56] You’ll have to start Hatteberg. 你得让哈特伯格首发
[1:18:58] I don’t wanna go 15 rounds, Billy. 我不想为这事纠缠不清 比利
[1:19:01] The lineup card is mine, and that’s all. 上场阵容由我定 没什么好说的了
[1:19:03] That lineup card is definitely yours. 上场阵容当然由你定
[1:19:06] I’m just saying you can’t start Pena at first. 我只是说你不能让佩纳首发
[1:19:11] I am starting him at first. 我就让他首发
[1:19:14] I don’t think so. He plays for Detroit now. 他首发不了了 他现在归底特律队了
[1:19:22] You traded Pena? 你把佩纳卖了吗
[1:19:27] And Menechino, Hiljus, Tam are all being sent down. 还有梅内齐诺 黑尔杰斯 塔姆一并打发了
[1:19:31] – You are outside your mind. – Yeah. Cuckoo. -你疯了 -是有点
[1:19:37] – You wanted to see me? – Yeah, Jeremy, grab a seat. -你有事找我吗 -嗯 杰里米 坐
[1:19:44] Jeremy, you’ve been traded to the Phillies. 杰里米 你被转到费城了
[1:19:46] This is Ed Wade’s number. 这是艾德·韦德的电话号码
[1:19:48] He’s a good guy, the GM. 他是球队经理 人不错
[1:19:49] He’s expecting your call. 他在等你电话
[1:19:52] Buddy will help you with the plane flight. 巴迪会为你安排好机票
[1:19:56] You’re a good ballplayer, Jeremy, 你球打得不错 杰里米
[1:19:59] and we wish you the best. 祝你好运
[1:20:18] Jeremy’s gone too. 杰里米也走了
[1:20:22] You’re killing this team. 你在扼杀这支球队
[1:20:24] Art, I can do this all day long. 阿尔特 我能这么一直搞下去
[1:20:36] You agree with this? 你没意见吧
[1:20:40] Hundred percent. 百分之百
[1:20:43] You want this door closed? 要我带上门吗
[1:20:57] – Scotty H. – Sir? -史考特·H. -有何吩咐
[1:21:00] – Go field some grounders. – Yes, sir. -去练习一下滚地球 -好的
[1:21:04] Everybody, listen up. 大伙儿 听着
[1:21:09] You may not look like a winning team… 你们看起来也许不像胜利之队
[1:21:15] but you are one. 但你们就是
[1:21:22] So… 所以
[1:21:25] play like one tonight. 今晚拿出胜利之队的样子来
[1:21:35] Oh, shit. 哦 天哪
[1:21:40] When you’re getting your pitch, you’re hitting .625, 有时你击球 击打率是0.625
[1:21:43] which is massive. 非常高
[1:21:44] You’re crushing the ball. 球都快被你击碎了
[1:21:46] But when you swing at things- 但有时
[1:21:47] You know your pitch is middle-in. 碰到中路球
[1:21:49] When you’re swinging low and away, 你挥棒或低或偏
[1:21:50] you’re batting. 158. 你的击打率只有0.158
[1:21:52] Every at bat’s like a hand of blackjack. 每次击球都像玩二十一点
[1:21:54] Every card that’s dealt, your odd’s completely change. 每发一张牌 你的胜率就变了
[1:21:57] So every first-pitch strike, 所以每错过第一个好球
[1:21:58] your batting average goes down about 75 points. 你的击打率就下降七十五个百分点
[1:22:01] Seventy-five points. 七十五个百分点啊
[1:22:03] He should throw 100 pitches before the fifth. 他应该在第五局前投出100个球
[1:22:05] You wanna knock that starter out. 你想让先发投手出局
[1:22:06] You deepen their bull-pen. 让候补永远候补
[1:22:07] I want you taking at bats off 赛季结束前 我要你们
[1:22:08] the 10th and 11th pitcher by the end of series. 在碰到第十和十一名投手时减少打数
[1:22:11] This is your basic breakdown of all the locations of the pitches, 看这些所有来球位置的基本分析
[1:22:13] where you should be hitting them, why you should be hitting them. 你该在哪里击打 为什么要击打
[1:22:15] So you want us to walk more? 所以你希望我们多保送吗
[1:22:18] Good question. Yes. 问得好 对 多保送
[1:22:20] Mr. Justice. 贾斯蒂斯先生
[1:22:23] Had a few thoughts. 有点事要跟你说
[1:22:25] Gonna teach me some things? 想教导我吗
[1:22:28] Excuse me? 此话怎讲
[1:22:31] Never seen a GM talk to players like that. 从没见经理跟球员这样谈话
[1:22:33] You never seen a GM who was a player. 你也从没见过打过球的经理
[1:22:42] – We got a problem, David? – No, it’s okay. -你有情绪吗 大卫 -没有
[1:22:45] I know your routine. 我了解你那一套
[1:22:48] It’s patter. It’s for effect. 喋喋不休 做做样子
[1:22:52] But it’s for them, all right? 我不吃那一套 知道吗
[1:22:55] That shit ain’t for me. 别跟我扯这些屁话
[1:22:57] Oh, you’re special? 你觉得自己很特别吗
[1:23:01] You’re paying me 7 million bucks a year, man, so, 你每年付我七百万 伙计 所以…
[1:23:05] yeah, maybe I am, a little bit. 也许我是有点特别
[1:23:08] No, man, I ain’t paying you 7. 不 伙计 我可没付你七百万
[1:23:12] Yankees are paying half your salary. 洋基队付了你一半薪水
[1:23:14] That’s what the New York Yankees think of you. 他们认为你就值那么多
[1:23:18] They’re paying you $3.5 million to play against them. 他们付你三百五十万与他们对打
[1:23:23] Where you going with this, Billy? 你到底想说什么 比利
[1:23:26] David, you’re 37. 大卫 你已经三十七岁了
[1:23:29] How about you and I be honest about what each of us want out of this? 你我为何不开诚布公 各取所需呢
[1:23:34] I wanna milk the last ounce of baseball you got in you. 我想榨干你最后一点棒球能力
[1:23:38] And you wanna stay in the show. 你想继续留在赛场上
[1:23:41] Let’s do that. 我们一起干
[1:23:43] I’m not paying you for the player you used to be. 我付你薪水 不是因为你以前的名声
[1:23:46] I’m paying you for the player you are right now. 而是你目前的能力
[1:23:49] You’re smart. You get what we’re trying to do here. 你很聪明 知道我们努力的目标
[1:23:53] Make an example for the younger guys. 给年轻球员做个榜样
[1:23:56] Be a leader. 做个领袖
[1:23:58] Can you do that? 你做得到吗
[1:24:07] All right. I got you. 行 明白了
[1:24:13] We’re cool? 我们没隔阂了吧
[1:24:16] We’re cool. 没了
[1:24:23] Scotty H. 史考特·H.
[1:24:25] – Yo, what’s up, D.J.? – Picking machine. -你还好吗 D.J. -你就像个接球机
[1:24:28] How you liking first base, man? 哥们 你觉得一垒怎么样
[1:24:32] It’s coming along. Picking it up. 球过来了 就接住
[1:24:35] You know, tough transition, 换角色不容易啊
[1:24:37] but I’m starting to feel better with it. 但我开始有点感觉了
[1:24:41] What’s your biggest fear? 你最怕什么
[1:24:44] A baseball being hit in my general direction. 有球迎面飞来
[1:24:49] That’s funny. Seriously, what is it? 很好笑 认真点 最怕什么
[1:24:55] No, seriously, that is. 真的 没开玩笑
[1:25:08] Well, hey, good luck with that. 祝你好运
[1:25:11] Be social out there. 多和大家交流
[1:25:14] Social. 交流什么
[1:25:15] Social. Like a greeter at the Gap. 交流 就像卖衣服的导购
[1:25:17] Guy steps into your office, chat him up. 有人进了你办公室 随便聊聊
[1:25:19] You’re well-read. You went to school. 你读过书 上过学
[1:25:22] Have some fun. Relax. 找点乐子 放松点
[1:25:24] Everyone wants to attack. Quit trying to attack. 每个人都想进攻 非常想进攻
[1:25:27] Let the game come to you, man. There’s no clock on this thing. 要耐心等机会 着急也没用
[1:25:31] This is a war of attrition. 这是场持久战
[1:25:32] If I take more, I could even take a few strikes, 如果我注重进攻 即便投出几个好球
[1:25:35] but I’ll get walked more. 但也增加了对手保送的机会
[1:25:37] You get on base, we win. 你能上垒 我们就赢
[1:25:39] You don’t, we lose. 你上不了垒 我们就输
[1:25:41] And I hate losing, Chavvie. I hate it. 我最恨输球 查韦 我恨输球
[1:25:44] I hate losing more than I even wanna win. 我对输球的厌恶远胜我对赢球的渴望
[1:25:47] And there’s a difference. 两者之间有区别
[1:25:48] – No bunts. – Bunts is an out. -别短打 -短打会出局
[1:25:50] Even if the third baseman is back? 即使三垒手跑回来了也不行吗
[1:25:52] No bunting whatsoever. 任何情况下都不行
[1:25:54] If someone bunts on us, pick it up and throw it to first. 如果对手短打 马上捡起球投向一垒手
[1:25:56] Don’t try be a hero and go to second. 千万别充英雄投给二垒手
[1:25:58] Let them make the mistakes. 让他们失误
[1:26:00] When your enemy’s making mistakes, don’t interrupt them. 当敌人在失误时 别妨碍他们
[1:26:03] They’re giving you an out. They just giving it to you. 他们会出局 把胜利拱手相让
[1:26:06] Take it. Say thank you. 接受胜利 说声多谢
[1:26:07] Another thing. No more stealing. 还有一点 别盗垒
[1:26:09] That’s what I do, what you pay me to do. 这是我的强项 也是你雇我的原因
[1:26:12] No. I pay you to get on first, 不 我雇你是让你上一垒
[1:26:13] not get thrown out at second. 不是让你在二垒被封杀
[1:26:15] This is a process. It’s a process, it’s a process. Okay? 按部就班 循序渐进 懂了吗
[1:26:32] Jason takes it, goes to second 杰森接到球 来到二垒
[1:26:34] for the only out, and the A’s get a run. 击球手出局 奥克兰运动家队得一分
[1:26:38] Jermaine Dye homers again, 杰曼·戴再次打出全垒打
[1:26:40] his second in two games. 连续两场比赛有两个全垒打了
[1:26:42] And the A’s are still hanging in. 运动家队还是前途未卜
[1:26:45] We’ll get you some scores here. 我们来看看分数
[1:26:46] The A’s pull within two of the Angels for the wild-card chase. 外卡赛里运动家队只落后天使队两分
[1:26:51] The Reds have now dropped five in a row 红人队现在已连输五场
[1:26:53] as Oakland beats them 他们和运动家队的三联赛中
[1:26:55] in the beginning of this three-game series 5 to 3. 一开局就以五比三落败
[1:26:57] Tejada walks. 特谢达保送一垒
[1:26:58] Ball four. 四坏球
[1:27:00] Ball four and Hatteberg walks. 四个坏球 哈特伯格保送一垒
[1:27:04] What is happening in Oakland? 运动家队到底怎么了
[1:27:06] The A’s have won seven in a row. 他们已经连胜七场
[1:27:08] A lot of excitement. What a winning streak. 真让人兴奋 多难得的连胜啊
[1:27:10] But how about the calming influence of Art Howe? 是因为阿尔特·豪的沉稳影响了球员吗
[1:27:13] When you say “Your source,” 你所说的”消息人士”
[1:27:15] if it’s not me or Peter 如果不是我或彼得
[1:27:16] then they don’t know what they’re talking about. 那他们就在胡编乱造
[1:27:17] He’s managing an unorthodox team. 他指挥着一支非正统球队
[1:27:19] – Right. – It’s not a perfect roster. -行 -阵容并不完美
[1:27:21] But right now, Art Howe is the reason this team is winning. 现在阿尔特·豪正是球队大胜的原因
[1:27:25] He deserves the credit. 他劳苦功高
[1:27:26] Great, thanks. Bye. 好 谢谢 再见
[1:27:27] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[1:27:29] I heard “Seven in a row. “ 我听到”连赢七场”
[1:27:30] You get the Cleveland matchups? 你有印第安人队的比赛数据吗
[1:27:32] Yeah, right here. 有 你看
[1:27:42] – Voos. – Billy. -威欧斯 -比利
[1:27:43] – That smell is getting worse. – I’m on it. -这味道越来越难闻了 -我正在处理
[1:27:47] – You doing it right? – Splitting it in half? -你明白了吗 -对半分吗
[1:27:50] – Both sides of the plate. – Got it. -本垒板的两边 -明白
[1:27:52] – Huddy. Mix it up. – Yes, Sir. -胡迪 往狠里打 -好的
[1:27:55] – Trust your slider, yeah? – Yes, Sir. -相信你的滑行曲线球 -好的
[1:27:57] You guys quit distracting him. 你们这些家伙别影响他
[1:27:59] Chavvie, you couldn’t hit that shit last night with a boat paddle. 查韦 昨晚那烂球你别击打啊
[1:28:02] You gotta see more pitches. 你得多等几个投球
[1:28:04] – All right, Billy. – Patience. -好的 比利 -耐心点
[1:28:10] – Hey, David. – Hey, Billy. -大卫 -比利
[1:28:12] – Great at bats. – Thank you. -打得漂亮 -谢谢
[1:28:14] – Really quality. – Thank you. -有水准 -谢谢
[1:28:15] Base hit to right field. Tejada scores. 球飞到了右外野 特谢达得分
[1:28:18] Chavez coming in. The ball gets past Guiel. 查韦斯冲过来 球越过了古烈
[1:28:22] The A’s, from 5-capped down, now leads 6 to 5. 落后5分的运动家队 现在6比5领先
[1:28:36] The Oakland A’s are completely out of hand at the moment. 奥克兰运动家队如今可是炙手可热
[1:28:39] They are an AL-best 17 and for this month, 晋升联盟17强 而且本月以来
[1:28:42] they also took back-to-back series at Boston and at New York. 他们拿下了波士顿和纽约的背靠背系列赛
[1:28:46] Remember 要记得
[1:28:47] when they traded Jeremy Giambi in June 六月份他们换掉杰瑞米·吉昂比时
[1:28:49] and everyone thought they’d just given up? 所有人都以为他们放弃了
[1:28:51] Actually, not so much. 事实上 绝非如此
[1:28:58] Suzanne, get Shapiro on the phone. 苏珊娜 帮我接夏皮罗
[1:29:01] You thinking Rincon? 你想要林孔?
[1:29:02] Yeah. His season’s done. 对 他没机会上场了
[1:29:03] He’s lost faith. 他没信心了
[1:29:05] I think he’s gonna dump him. 我觉得他会甩掉他
[1:29:07] Hard-core. 心意已决啊
[1:29:08] Shapiro on 2. 夏皮罗在2号线
[1:29:12] Mark, Billy. Let’s be honest. 马克 我是比利 我们就实话实说吧
[1:29:14] A premier setup man isn’t gonna get you closer to the play-offs. 再优秀的中继投手也帮不了你进季后赛
[1:29:17] Are you referring to Rincon? 你是指林孔吗
[1:29:19] He’s a luxury you can’t afford, man. 他太贵了 你买不起的 伙计
[1:29:21] And you can? There’s half a million on his contract. 你买得起吗 他的合同里还有五十万
[1:29:24] And we’ve got at least one other suitor. 我们还有至少一个有兴趣的买家
[1:29:26] By “At least one,” You mean one. 你说”至少一个” 就是只有一个
[1:29:29] – Who is it? – I’d rather not say. -是哪个队 -我不便透露
[1:29:32] San Francisco. San Francisco. 旧金山队 旧金山队
[1:29:34] I’ll call you back. 我再打给你
[1:29:38] What do you think we can get for Magnante? 你觉得我们拿马格南特能换到什么
[1:29:40] Nothing. 什么也换不到
[1:29:42] What’s left on Venafro’s contract? 韦纳夫罗的合同里还有多少
[1:29:44] Two seventy-five. 二十七万五千
[1:29:46] Suzanne, get me Sabean on the line. 苏珊娜 帮我接赛宾
[1:29:48] Get the Giants interested in Venafro, 想办法让旧金山巨人队对韦纳夫罗感兴趣
[1:29:50] Mark’s only got one buyer for Rincon. 马克就只有一个买家了
[1:29:52] – Us. – On 3. -只有我们了 -3号线
[1:29:56] Saby-Sabster, it’s Billy. 赛比 赛布斯特 我是比利
[1:29:58] What do you think of Venafro? 你觉得韦纳夫罗怎么样
[1:29:59] I can let you have him for almost nothing. 我可以让你低价买到他
[1:30:02] – Why would you do that? – Because I’m amazing. -你为什么这么做 -因为我人好
[1:30:05] All I want a couple of bucks and a sweetener. 我只要点小钱和好处
[1:30:07] Throw in, say… 我想要 譬如说…
[1:30:09] – Anderson. – Anderson. -安德森 -安德森
[1:30:11] I like Anderson. 我喜欢安德森
[1:30:13] No, you don’t. Nobody likes him. 不 你不喜欢 没人喜欢他
[1:30:14] I don’t know why I’m doing this. But let’s do it. 我不知道自己干嘛这样 就这么做吧
[1:30:17] – Venafro for Michaelson. – Anderson. -韦纳夫罗换迈克尔森 -安德森
[1:30:19] I don’t know his name. 我都记不住他名字
[1:30:20] I’ll think about it. 我考虑考虑
[1:30:21] Think about it and call me back. 考虑一下 回我电话
[1:30:24] Get Shapiro on. 接夏皮罗
[1:30:34] Shapiro’s on 2. 夏皮罗2号线
[1:30:38] – Mark. – You can’t afford him, Billy. -马克 -你买不起他的 比利
[1:30:40] You sure about that? 你这么肯定吗
[1:30:41] I get the impression the market for Rincon is softening. 我感觉对林孔的需求在减少啊
[1:30:44] I could be wrong, 有可能是我感觉错了
[1:30:46] but I’d call whoever’s interested 不过我可以打给所有有意向的人
[1:30:48] and see if they’re still interested. Call me back. 看他们是否还有兴趣 再打给我
[1:30:52] What about the Mets for Venafro? 韦纳夫罗卖给大都会队怎么样
[1:30:54] You offered him to the Giants. 你已经给巨人队了
[1:30:56] Suzanne, Steve Phillips. 苏珊娜 接史迪夫·菲利普
[1:30:57] Between Bonds, Kent, Nen, Snow, 在邦兹 肯特 楠 斯诺之间
[1:31:01] San Francisco’s never gonna do it. 旧金山队不会要他的
[1:31:03] Totally agree. 完全同意
[1:31:04] We just need them to cool on Rincon. 我们只想让他们别惦记林孔
[1:31:07] – Phillips on 2. – Steve-o, it’s Billy. -菲利普2号线 -史蒂夫·O 我是比利.
[1:31:10] I hear you’re looking for a left-handed reliever. 听说你在找左撇子候援投手
[1:31:11] I can give you Venafro. 我可以把韦纳夫罗转给你
[1:31:14] I can make it quick and easy. What’s the angle? -马上可以办 -有什么阴谋
[1:31:17] No angle. 没阴谋
[1:31:17] Who am I getting fleeced for? 你在打谁的主意
[1:31:20] – Hang on a sec. – Uh, Bennett, maybe? -稍等 -要不班尼特
[1:31:24] – How old? – Twenty-six. -他几岁 -26岁
[1:31:25] Twenty-six, Double-A? Forget it. 26岁 小联盟球员 别指望了
[1:31:27] Duncan, no. 邓肯 不行
[1:31:31] No. Furbush, no. 佛布希 也不行
[1:31:36] Eckerton? Eckerton? Eckerton. 要不艾克顿 就艾克顿
[1:31:40] Eckerton. 艾克顿
[1:31:42] Eckerton, I like Eckerton. 我喜欢艾克顿
[1:31:43] You don’t even know who Eckerton is. 你都不知道艾克顿是谁
[1:31:45] – Is Venafro hurt? – No, he’s fine, he’s fine. -韦纳夫罗受伤了吗 -不 他很好
[1:31:48] It’s just an issue for us. 只是我们想换掉他
[1:31:50] Last couple times, he got hammered. 最近几场比赛 他饱受打击
[1:31:51] Not his fault. 不是他的错
[1:31:52] That was us. We misused him. 是我们的错 我们没用好
[1:31:54] It’s Steve. 是史蒂夫
[1:31:55] – I’m almost done. – Steve Schott. -马上就好 -史蒂夫·肖特
[1:31:57] Look, Steve-o, let me be straight with you. 听着 史蒂夫-O 坦白跟你说
[1:32:00] Here’s the deal. I’m getting Rincon. It’s a done deal. 是这样的 我想要林孔 一定要拿到他
[1:32:03] I heard the Giants 我听说巨人队
[1:32:04] No, the Giants want Venafro. 不是 巨人队想要韦纳夫罗
[1:32:05] I told them can have him for Michaelson. 我跟他们说可以拿迈克尔森来换
[1:32:07] – Anderson. – But I’d rather deal with you. -安德森 -但我更想和你交易
[1:32:09] You can give me Eckerton and $225,000 in cash, 你可以给我艾克顿加二十二万五千现金
[1:32:12] and the Giants can’t. 巨人队做不到
[1:32:15] I’ll think about it. 我考虑一下
[1:32:16] Think about it. 考虑吧
[1:32:17] But whoever calls me back first gets Venafro. 但是谁先打我电话 谁先得到韦纳夫罗
[1:32:22] Schott hung up. 肖特挂电话了
[1:32:24] Oh, I want this one. 我想要林孔
[1:32:36] Why isn’t anybody calling? 怎么没人回电话
[1:32:41] Shapiro’s on 2. 夏皮罗在2号线
[1:32:44] Yeah? 怎么样
[1:32:50] Okay, let me talk to my owner. 好 我先请示一下老板
[1:32:52] I’ll call you back. 再回你电话
[1:32:53] Get Steve on the phone. 帮我接史蒂夫
[1:32:54] Schott or Phillips? 打给肖特还是菲利普
[1:32:56] Why would we call Phillips? 干嘛要打给菲利普
[1:32:57] Phillips has gotta call us. 等菲利普打给我们
[1:33:02] Tell him I’m on the other line. 跟他说我正在通电话
[1:33:08] Hi, Mr. Schott, it’s Peter Brand. 肖特先生 我是皮特·布兰德
[1:33:10] I apologize for putting you on hold earlier. 很抱歉之前让您久等
[1:33:12] Billy asked me to call you back, he’s on the other line. 比利要我打给您 他正在通电话
[1:33:14] Tell him we want 225,000 for Rincon. 跟他说我们想出二十二万五千买林孔
[1:33:17] Billy says he needs $225,000 for Ricardo Rincon. 比利说他想用二十二万五千买里卡多·林孔
[1:33:22] Please. 拜托了
[1:33:25] Yes, I added the “Please” at the end. 是 我在句尾加了”拜托”
[1:33:30] Okay. Let me- Hold on one second, please. 好 让我… 请稍等片刻
[1:33:34] Tell him I’ll pay for him. 跟他说我自己买他
[1:33:36] But when I sell him back for twice the amount next year, 但明年我翻倍出售他的时候
[1:33:39] I keep the money. 钱归我
[1:33:43] Okay, so Billy says he’ll pay for Rincon himself. 比利说他自掏腰包买林孔
[1:33:46] But when he sells him for more money next year, 但明年转卖他的差价
[1:33:48] he’s keeping the profit. 利润也归他
[1:34:00] Thank you very much. We’ll call you back. Thank you. 不胜感激 我们会再打给你
[1:34:03] Come on. Come on. 成了 成了
[1:34:11] Suzanne, call Shapiro ba- 苏珊娜 接一下夏皮罗·巴…
[1:34:13] Never mind, I got him right here. 算了 我自己打
[1:34:17] Mark. Yeah. 马克
[1:34:19] Listen, I don’t want Rincon pitching against me tonight. 我不想让林孔今晚还跟我对阵
[1:34:22] Tell him to change clothes and send him over. 让他换了队服过来
[1:34:24] I got you the money. 钱马上给你
[1:34:26] Yup. 对
[1:34:27] Great. 好极了
[1:34:33] I don’t wanna dampen the mood at all, 我不是泼冷水啊
[1:34:35] but since we picked up Rincon… 但我们签了林孔的话
[1:34:37] We gotta send someone down. 就得让一个球员离开
[1:34:46] – Mags. – Hey, Billy. -梅格斯 -比利
[1:34:52] I know I’ve been struggling lately. 我明白我最近有点伤病
[1:34:54] But second half of the season, 但到了后半个赛季
[1:34:56] definitely turn it around. Ricky and I- 就能康复 我跟里基…
[1:34:58] Mike, I need you to stop getting dressed. 迈克 别换衣服了
[1:35:05] Traded? 把我交易了吗
[1:35:17] I’m sorry for the crap news. 很抱歉告诉你这个不幸的消息
[1:35:20] I know it hurts. 我知道不好受
[1:35:32] Mike, I can’t have 26 guys in the clubhouse. 迈克 更衣室里容不下二十六个人
[1:35:35] I get it. I get it. 我懂了 我懂
[1:35:40] Okay. Thanks. 谢谢
[1:35:57] Hey, Ricardo. 里卡多
[1:36:01] This must be a bit of a shock, I guess. 有点出乎意料吧
[1:36:04] Mabry hits one deep to right-center field. 马布里将球击向右中外野
[1:36:06] Racing back, Fick can’t get it. 回跑本垒 菲克没接到球
[1:36:09] It bounces to the wall. One run is in. Two runs are in. 球弹向外墙 得一分 得两分
[1:36:13] Mabry, on one pitch, has shot the A’s in front. 马布里这次击球让运动家队领先了
[1:36:16] Strike three called. Twelve straight wins for the Athletics. 裁判判为三振 运动家队获得十二场连胜
[1:36:21] Man alive, was it hairy. 狭路相逢勇者胜
[1:36:22] Something strange is now happening in Oakland. 奥克兰运动家队最近表现太神奇了
[1:36:25] You cannot argue that point. Twelve straight. 这是有目共睹的 连胜十二场
[1:36:27] They’re making a joke out of the American League. 他们开了美国联盟一个大玩笑
[1:36:30] They were in Detroit today- 他们今天在底特律…
[1:36:32] He throws to first. 将球扔回一垒
[1:36:33] And that’s the sound of 14 straight victories. 他们创造了十四场的连胜纪录
[1:36:37] Fourteen, the longest run this year. 十四场 年度最长连胜纪录
[1:36:39] It has slingshot the A’s into first in the AL West. 这将运动家队带上了西部联赛的首位
[1:36:42] This team was written off. 这支球队曾不值一文
[1:36:44] How do you explain, otherwise, 不然你怎么解释
[1:36:46] the victories they’ve come up with? 他们这样一直连胜呢
[1:36:48] The Oakland A’s are gonna win 16 consecutive games. 奥克兰运动家队将迎来第十六场连胜
[1:36:53] This is the longest win streak in baseball, folks, in 25 years. 这是25年来棒球联赛中最长的连胜纪录
[1:36:59] The A’s have won 16 in a row. 运动家队连胜十六场
[1:37:01] We’re going to 20! We’re going to 20! 我们要向二十场冲刺
[1:37:03] To have a winning streak of anything like this duration, 能连胜这么多场
[1:37:05] you have to be good, 你必需得有实力
[1:37:08] but there’s an element of randomness to it. 但也需要点运气
[1:37:11] The 1927 Yankees, Ruth, Gehrig, Murderers’ Row, 1927年纽约洋基的 鲁思 戈里格 杀手打线,
[1:37:14] some people still say the best team ever. 至今还有人说他们是永远的梦幻之队
[1:37:17] Longest winning streak for them that year? Nine. 他们最长的连胜纪录也不过九场
[1:37:20] You guys try to analyze it from a numbers standpoint. 你们想根据数据分析出结果
[1:37:24] I’m telling you, 告诉你们
[1:37:25] there is no explanation for what’s occurring right now. 那根本无法解释现状
[1:37:28] Do you have superstitions going on? 你们是有神灵相助吗
[1:37:30] Do you do things so you keep the streak alive? 你们是靠装神弄鬼才保持连胜吗
[1:37:32] The all-time record of 20 does not seem impossible anymore. 二十场连胜纪录也许不再是痴人说梦
[1:37:36] The A’s were on page one of the New York Times. 运动家队登上了纽约时报头条
[1:37:39] They are the story in sports in this entire country. 他们是美国体育的传奇
[1:37:42] Two-two pitch, here it is. 投球两好两坏 快看
[1:37:44] Swing and a miss! Struck him out! Number 17! 击空 三振出局 连胜十七场
[1:37:48] It’s taken 71 years. 71年之后
[1:37:51] The Oakland A’s have tied the Philadelphia A’s. 运动家队在奥克兰平了他们在费城的记录
[1:37:54] The all-time franchise record 17 straight 十七场连胜是他们球队的历史记录
[1:37:58] and baseball’s longest winning streak since 1953. 也是棒球界自1953年之后最长的连胜记录
[1:38:04] The A’s are two wins away 运动家队再胜两场
[1:38:05] from tying the American League record. 就能平了美国联盟的连胜纪录
[1:38:08] It’s gone! It’s gone! 本垒打 本垒打
[1:38:10] Tejada wins it! Do you believe it? 特谢达赢了 难以置信
[1:38:14] Eighteen wins in a row! 十八场连胜
[1:38:16] You could replay these 18 games a hundred times over. 就算再给你一百次机会
[1:38:19] And nobody wins 18 straight again. 也没人可以重演十八场连胜的神话
[1:38:21] It defies everything we know about baseball. 这颠覆了我们对棒球的认识
[1:38:24] The most amazing thing you could imagine 最近四天 棒球场上发生了
[1:38:28] happened over the last four days at the Coliseum. 你永远无法想像的事
[1:38:31] Tejada, up the middle. The A’s have won 19 in a row! 特谢达将球击向外野 十九场连胜
[1:38:37] The 1906 White Sox, 1906年的芝加哥白袜队
[1:38:40] the 1947 New York Yankees have company. 1947年的纽约洋基队不再寂寞了
[1:38:45] Nineteen in a row. 十九场连胜纪录
[1:38:47] The A’s have a date with destiny. 这是运动家队的天命
[1:38:50] They’re going for the all-time American League record, 他们的目标是美国联盟的记录
[1:38:53] 20 games in a row. 二十场连胜
[1:38:55] We’re going to 20! We’re gonna take the AL record to 20, baby! 二十场了 记录将延续至二十场
[1:39:02] Don’t tell me the score, Pete. 皮特 别告诉我比分
[1:39:04] No, Billy, it’s me. 比利 是我
[1:39:05] – Sharon? – Yeah. -莎伦吗 -是
[1:39:09] – You have a second? – Yeah, what’s up? -方便说话吗 -什么事
[1:39:12] Well, I didn’t actually expect you to pick up. 我没想到你会接电话
[1:39:15] I was gonna leave a message. 我还准备留言呢
[1:39:17] Casey and I, we’re here and watching the game at home. 我和凯西在家正看着比赛
[1:39:21] And I just wanted to say… 我只是想说
[1:39:26] you did good, Billy. 比利 你干得不错
[1:39:28] We’re really proud of you. 我们为你骄傲
[1:39:31] I appreciate it, Sharon. 莎伦 不胜感激
[1:39:34] – Thank you. – Good luck. -谢谢你 -祝好运
[1:39:37] Okay. 好的
[1:39:39] Oh, Casey wants to talk to you. Hang on. 凯西想跟你说话 等一下
[1:39:42] Are you on your way to the stadium? 你在去体育场的路上吗
[1:39:44] No, I’m on my way to Visalia to see our minor-league team. 不 我在开往维塞利亚 去看看我们的小联盟球队
[1:39:47] – Turn around, please, Dad. – No way, Jose. -掉头吧 爸爸 -不可能
[1:39:50] – Turn around. Come on, Dad. – Nope. Not gonna happen. -掉头吧 老爸 -想都别想
[1:39:53] You’re not gonna jinx it. 不会不吉利的
[1:39:54] I’ll talk to you later, sweetheart. I love you. 宝贝 我待会儿打给你 我爱你
[1:40:04] Shit. 见鬼
[1:40:06] One out here in the fourth, and if you’re just joining us, 第四局一人出局 如果你刚打开收音机
[1:40:09] you missed a lot. 你可错过了很多
[1:40:10] And the pitch to Raul Ibanez. Strike one. 球投向劳尔·伊巴尼斯 一个好球
[1:40:14] I think my recap will be simple. 我简单回顾一下
[1:40:15] The A’s scored six in the first, 运动家队第一轮得到六分
[1:40:17] one in the second, four in the third. 第二轮一分 第三轮四分
[1:40:19] And people would be shocked if you just did that. 这比分着实令人震惊
[1:40:23] Eleven to nothing, the A’s do lead. 十一比零 运动家队领先
[1:40:25] – Shit. – Foul off the foot of Ibanez… -见鬼 -伊巴尼斯足部犯规…
[1:40:51] Let’s go, Oakland! 加油 奥克兰
[1:40:53] Let’s go, Oakland! 加油 奥克兰
[1:41:04] Now batting, number 2, catcher, Brent Mayne. 现在由二号 接球手布伦特·梅恩击球
[1:41:14] Oakland! Here we go, Oakland! 奥克兰 冲啊 奥克兰
[1:41:27] Two. 二垒
[1:41:30] Safe. 安全上垒
[1:41:37] Now batting, 现在由十八号选手
[1:41:39] number 18, left fielder Raul Ibanez. 左外野手劳尔·伊巴尼斯击球
[1:42:46] Safe. 安全上垒
[1:42:50] And the A’s now lead by a score of 11 to 3. 现在运动家队以十一比三的比分领先
[1:42:52] A nice cushion, but you don’t wanna give teams life 差距依然很大 但是谁也不想
[1:42:55] and let them wedge their way back in, even when you’re- 给对手翻身的机会 就算…
[1:43:42] Nobody out, the bases loaded. 无人出局 满垒
[1:43:44] And Art Howe on the way to the mound to make a pitching change. 阿尔特·豪走向投手板 准备换投手
[1:43:47] And this game is still in a state 比赛尚未结束
[1:43:49] where it could get out of control for the Athletics. 运动家队还有被翻盘的危险
[1:43:59] We’re all told at some point 某一时刻 我们会被告知
[1:44:00] we can no longer play the children’s game. 我们不能再像孩童般天真
[1:44:02] We just don’t know when that’s gonna be. 只是不知何时会发生
[1:44:10] Some of us are told at 18, 有些在年少之时
[1:44:12] some of us are told at 40, but we’re all told. 有些在不惑之年 但终归会发生
[1:44:15] Mike Sweeney with runners at first and third. 迈克·史温尼和跑垒员在一垒和三垒
[1:44:18] It’s an 11-to-7 game, the A’s in front. 目前比分十一比七 运动家队领先
[1:44:20] Tam peering in for the sign. 点头示意准备投球
[1:44:23] Two out. Runners at first and third. 两人出局 跑垒员位于一垒和三垒
[1:44:26] And the 3-2 delivery. 投球两好三坏
[1:45:03] It’s weird, Billy. 真奇怪 比利
[1:45:05] You wanna give up baseball to become a scout? 你想放弃棒球 改当球探吗
[1:45:10] I’m not a baseball player. 我不适合打棒球
[1:45:13] Are you sure this is what you want? 你确定要转行吗
[1:45:17] The crowd is roaring. 人群沸腾了
[1:45:18] Koch is ready. One-two pitch. 科赫准备投球 两好一坏
[1:45:22] Alicea puts it in play, a looper to left field for a base hit. 埃里希 朝左外野击出一个高飞安打
[1:45:26] Around third, tearing for the plate, here comes the tying run. 在三垒附近 冲向垒板 比分追平
[1:45:29] Sliding safe. 安全滑上垒
[1:45:30] And the ball game is tied at 11-all. 比赛打平了
[1:45:33] Holy Toledo. 上帝啊
[1:45:36] The A’s have blown an 11-to-nothing lead. 运动家队十一比零的优势殆尽
[1:45:42] This is the specter of a development that has been lurking now 自从皇家队第四轮得五分之后
[1:45:47] ever since the five-run fourth inning by the Royals. 危险似乎在慢慢临近
[1:45:51] And the A’s date with destiny is on hold right now. 上天对运动家队的眷顾似乎停止了
[1:46:22] Hatteberg. Hattie. 哈特伯格 哈蒂
[1:46:26] Grab a bat. You’re hitting for Byrnesy. 拿根球棒 你替柏瑞西击球
[1:46:30] Come on, let’s go. Get yourself loose. 快去 热热身
[1:46:44] Hitting for Eric Byrnes, 十号选手 斯科特·海特伯格
[1:46:48] number 10, Scott Hatteberg. 接替埃里克·拜恩斯上场击球
[1:47:00] In your typical A’s fashion. 以运动家队的风格
[1:47:01] They want a base runner here. 他们会在这位置安排一名跑垒手
[1:47:04] Scott Hatteberg is so adept at drawing walks. 斯科特·海特伯格老练地摆好架势
[1:47:11] He’s looking for Hatteberg to get on base, 他等哈特伯格上垒后
[1:47:13] maybe bring in a pinch runner. 可能会换上一名替补跑垒手
[1:47:15] Let’s go, Oakland! 加油 奥克兰
[1:47:18] Let’s go, Oakland! 加油 奥克兰
[1:48:15] That one is gone! 球飞出了界外
[1:48:17] And it’s 20 consecutive victories for the Oakland Athletics 这是奥克兰运动家队的第二十连胜
[1:48:21] on an unbelievable night 在失去十一分的领先优势后
[1:48:24] when they lost an 11-to-nothing lead 今晚他们又出乎意料地
[1:48:26] and now they win it. 夺下了本场的胜利
[1:48:30] The crowd comes back to insane life. 球迷们又陷入了疯狂
[1:48:37] How do you explain it? 简直难以置信
[1:48:40] Crazy. Just plain crazy. 疯狂 简直太疯狂了
[1:48:48] Hatteberg is mobbed at home plate. 哈特伯格在本垒被团团围住
[1:48:55] In 103 years of American League baseball, 在美国棒球联盟103年的历史中
[1:48:58] the Athletics have accomplished what no one has before. 运动家队创造了史无前例的神话
[1:49:02] They have won 20 consecutive games. 他们取得了二十连胜
[1:49:32] It’s hard not to be romantic about baseball. 我们很难不为棒球痴迷
[1:49:36] This kind of thing, it’s fun for the fans. 但一切只是取悦球迷
[1:49:41] It sells tickets and hot dogs. 为了卖球票和热狗
[1:49:45] Doesn’t mean anything. 就毫无意义
[1:49:47] Billy, we just won 20 games in a row. 比利 我们刚刚连胜了二十次
[1:49:53] And what’s the point? 所以呢
[1:49:55] We just got the record. 我们刚破了纪录
[1:50:00] Man, I’ve been doing this for… 伙计 我做这行有…
[1:50:09] Listen, man. 听着 伙计
[1:50:11] I’ve been in this game a long time. 我做这行很久了
[1:50:16] I’m not in it for a record, I’ll tell you that. 我告诉你 我干这行不是为了破纪录
[1:50:19] I’m not in it for a ring. 不是为了冠军戒指
[1:50:24] That’s when people get hurt. 不然会一无所有
[1:50:28] If we don’t win the last game of the Series, 如果我们赢不了这赛季的最后一场比赛
[1:50:32] they’ll dismiss us. 他们会解雇我们
[1:50:34] Billy- I know these guys. 比利 我了解他们
[1:50:36] I know the way they think, 我了解他们的思维方式
[1:50:38] and they will erase us. 他们会开除我们
[1:50:40] And everything we’ve done here, 那我们所做的一切
[1:50:43] none of it’ll matter. 就毫无意义了
[1:50:48] Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. 其他队赢了世界大赛 他们会兴高采烈
[1:50:53] They’re drinking champagne, they get a ring. 喝喝香槟 戴上冠军戒指
[1:50:56] But if we win, on our budget, with this team… 但如果凭我们的预算和这些球员 最终赢了比赛…
[1:51:05] we’ll have changed the game. 我们会改变棒球的潜规则
[1:51:08] And that’s what I want. 那才是我的目的
[1:51:10] I want it to mean something. 我想让这一切更有意义
[1:51:22] The A’s going to the play-offs with the West Division title. 运动家队以西部赛区冠军的身份进入季后赛
[1:51:26] Forgive the A’s if they’re not celebrating. 运动家队还来不及庆祝又披上了战袍
[1:51:29] They have been here before, 奥克兰运动家队在美国联盟分区赛中
[1:51:31] when Oakland went up two games to none on the Yanks in the ALDS, 他们曾战败给扬基队两场
[1:51:35] and went nowhere after losing three straight. 最终在三次连败后无缘晋级
[1:51:38] With a win today over the Twins, 如果今天战胜双城队
[1:51:39] Oakland moves into the ALCS 奥克兰运动家队将入围美国联盟冠军赛
[1:51:41] for the first time since 1992. 这也将是1992年以来的首次入围
[1:51:44] But remember one thing. 但请记住
[1:51:46] Percentages hold up over a season, 统计数据是基于整个赛季的
[1:51:48] but for one game, one at bat, 对于单场比赛或单次击球
[1:51:50] throw the percentages out the window. 统计数据根本派不上用场
[1:52:25] What the Minnesota Twins exposed is the fact 这场与双城队的比赛 说明了一个事实
[1:52:28] that the Oakland A’s 奥克兰运动家队
[1:52:30] were fundamentally not a sound baseball team. 根本算不上一支稳健的棒球队
[1:52:34] They had a flawed concept that started with the general manager 他们采用了球队经理及其智囊团的错误概念
[1:52:38] and the brain trust thinking they could reinvent baseball. 他们以为他们能彻底改造棒球体系
[1:52:41] You can’t approach baseball from 不能用数据统计的方法
[1:52:44] a statistical, bean-counting point of view. 来处理棒球事物
[1:52:46] It’s won on the field with fundamental play. 它靠的是场上的实战技巧
[1:52:48] You have to steal, you have to bunt, you have to sacrifice. 你得盗垒 你得短打 你得牺牲
[1:52:51] You gotta get men in scoring position, 你得让球员到达得分位置
[1:52:53] and you gotta bring them in. 你得引导他们进入角色
[1:52:55] And you don’t do that with a bunch of statistical gimmicks. 不能依赖于玩弄一堆数据游戏
[1:53:00] Nobody reinvents this game. 没人可以改造这项运动
[1:53:46] Yeah. 哪位
[1:54:12] 芬威棒球场 波士顿红袜队主场
[1:54:56] Due respect to the Coliseum, but this is a ballpark. 我对大体育馆怀有敬意 但这里是棒球场
[1:55:01] Yes, it is. 对 这确实是
[1:55:06] We’re gonna have some lunch in a little bit. 我们吃点午餐吧
[1:55:08] Why don’t I have some coffee sent up? 我怎么没叫点咖啡呢
[1:55:11] Denise? 丹尼斯
[1:55:17] Thank you, Denise. 谢谢 丹尼斯
[1:55:19] – Thanks. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[1:55:24] You know, it’s her birthday and I need to get her a present, 今天是她的生日 我得送她件礼物
[1:55:28] but she’s usually the one that does that for me. 但通常都是她送我礼物
[1:55:32] So do you have any ideas? 你有什么建议吗
[1:55:35] Scarf. 围巾
[1:55:36] You mean like wool? 羊毛的吗
[1:55:38] No, I meant what women wear with… You know, decorative. 不 就是女人戴的那种… 装饰性的
[1:55:43] Ah. And where would I get something like that? 那在哪儿能买到呢
[1:55:47] No disrespect, 恕我冒昧
[1:55:48] I just lost in five for the second year in a row. 我刚连输了五场 新赛季马上就要开始了
[1:55:50] Get her a bowling ball for all I care. 送她个保龄球 也不关我事
[1:55:53] Right. 对
[1:55:55] Well, Steve told me he’s offering you a new contract. 史蒂夫告诉我他和你签了份新合同
[1:56:00] Yes. 是的
[1:56:02] So why did you return my call? 那你干嘛还回我电话
[1:56:07] Because it’s the Red Sox. 因为红袜队的名气
[1:56:10] Because I believe science might offer 因为我相信科学或许可以
[1:56:10] 贝比鲁斯1920年被红袜队卖给扬基队 诅咒红袜队无法再拿世界大赛冠军
[1:56:12] an answer to the Curse of the Bambino. 解开贝比鲁斯诅咒
[1:56:15] – Because I hear you hired Bill James. – Yup. -因为我听说你雇了比尔·詹姆斯 -对
[1:56:20] You know, why someone took so long to hire that guy is beyond me. 为什么时隔这么久才雇他 那不是我的原因
[1:56:26] Well, baseball hates him. 棒球界都讨厌他
[1:56:29] Well, baseball can hate him, you know. 是啊 大家都讨厌他
[1:56:34] One of the great things about money is 钱的好处之一
[1:56:35] that it buys a lot of things, 就是它能买很多东西
[1:56:38] one of which is the luxury to disregard 其中包括不用去理会
[1:56:41] what baseball likes, doesn’t like, 其他人喜欢什么
[1:56:42] what baseball thinks, doesn’t think. 想什么
[1:56:46] Ah. Sounds nice. 听上去不错
[1:56:52] I was grateful for the call. 谢谢你打给我
[1:56:54] – You were grateful? – Yeah. -谢我吗 -是啊
[1:56:59] For 41 million, you built a play-off team. 你用四千一百万打造了一支打进季后赛的球队
[1:57:03] You lost Damon, Giambi, Isringhausen, Pena, 没有戴蒙 吉昂比 伊斯林豪森 佩纳
[1:57:08] and you won more games without them than you did with them. 没有了他们 你还赢了更多的比赛
[1:57:11] You won the exact same number of games that the Yankees won, 你赢的场次和扬基队一样多
[1:57:15] but the Yankees spent 1.4 million per win, 但是扬基队每赢一场要花一百四十万
[1:57:19] and you paid 260,000. 你只用二十六万
[1:57:23] I know you’re taking it in the teeth, 我知道你不同意我的想法
[1:57:25] but the first guy through the wall, 但是第一个敢于打破陈规的人
[1:57:27] he always gets bloody. 必定会碰得头破血流
[1:57:29] Always. This is threatening not just a way of doing business, 这是必然的 这不但威胁到他们的经营方式
[1:57:33] but in their minds, it’s threatening the game. 他们的思维 还威胁到了比赛
[1:57:36] Really, what it’s threatening is their livelihood, their jobs. 真正受到威胁的是他们的生活和工作
[1:57:39] It’s threatening the way that they do things. 威胁到了他们的处世之道
[1:57:42] Every time that happens, 每次发生这种事
[1:57:44] whether it’s a government, a way of doing business, whatever, 无论是一个政府 还是一种经营方式 无论主体是什么
[1:57:48] the people who are holding the reins, 那些大权在握的人
[1:57:50] they have their hands on the switch, 掌控全局的人
[1:57:53] they go batshit crazy. 都抓狂了
[1:57:56] I mean, anybody who’s not tearing their team down right now 无论是哪个球队经理 如果现在还不拆散自己的队伍
[1:58:01] and rebuilding it using your model, 再按你的模式重建
[1:58:05] they’re dinosaurs. 他们就是老顽固
[1:58:08] They’ll be sitting on their ass on the sofa in October 到十月 他们就会坐在沙发上
[1:58:13] watching the Boston Red Sox win the World Series. 眼睁睁地看着波士顿红袜队赢得世界职业棒球大赛
[1:58:21] What’s this? 为什么这么说
[1:58:23] I want you to be my general manager. That’s my offer. 我想邀你来当经理 这是我开的条件
[1:59:14] Heads up. 抬头
[1:59:17] What was that? 你干嘛
[1:59:19] – Sorry. I don’t know. – What the hell was that? -抱歉 我不知道 -你到底想干嘛
[1:59:23] You knucklehead. 你个白痴
[1:59:33] How was Boston? 在波士顿谈得怎样
[1:59:36] Impressive. 很不错
[1:59:44] Did Henry make you a good offer, at least? 亨利开的条件很优厚吧
[1:59:48] – Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. – What was it? What was it? -无所谓 -什么意思
[1:59:52] – Doesn’t matter. – What was it? -无所谓 -什么意思
[2:00:16] That makes you the highest-paid GM in the history of sports. 这会让你成为运动史上薪酬最高的经理
[2:00:22] So? 所以呢
[2:00:25] So what? 那又如何
[2:00:30] I made one decision in my life based on money. 我为了钱 曾做过一次人生重大的决定
[2:00:32] And I swore I would never do it again. 我发誓再也不会那么做
[2:00:38] You’re not doing it for the money. 你那样做不是为钱
[2:00:40] – No? – No. -不是吗 -不是
[2:00:45] You’re doing it for what the money says. 你那样做是为了有钱能办事
[2:00:49] And it says what it says to any player that makes big money. 有钱就能得到能赚大钱的球员
[2:00:53] That they’re worth it. 那就是钱的价值
[2:01:04] What a dump. 鬼扯什么
[2:01:09] I really wanted to win here. 我真的很想在这里赢
[2:01:16] I really did. 真的很想
[2:01:21] I think you won pretty big, Billy. 我觉得你赢得够多了 比利
[2:01:24] Pete, we lost. 皮特 我们输了
[2:01:28] We lost. 我们输了
[2:01:30] It’s only been a few days. 这才没几天
[2:01:32] Give yourself some time to get over it. 给自己点时间 让这事过去吧
[2:01:34] Man, I don’t get over these things. 伙计 这事我过不去
[2:01:37] Ever. 从来都是
[2:01:46] Come with me to the video room. I wanna show you something. 跟我来录像室 我想给你看点东西
[2:01:51] No, man, I’m not up for film right now. 不 伙计 我现在没心情看电影
[2:01:56] Come on. Seriously. 快点 说真的
[2:01:58] Come on, Billy. Come on. 快来 比利 过来
[2:02:02] The Visalia Oaks 维萨利亚橡树队里
[2:02:03] and our 240-pound catcher, Jeremy Brown, 我们240磅的接球手 杰瑞米·布朗
[2:02:06] who, as you know, is scared to run to second base. 正如你所知 他不敢跑二垒
[2:02:10] This was in a game six weeks ago. 这是六周前的一场比赛
[2:02:12] This guy’s gonna start with a fastball. 这家伙第一下就投了个快球
[2:02:14] Jeremy’s gonna take him to deep center. 杰里米这一击很漂亮
[2:02:19] Here’s what’s interesting, 这儿就有趣了
[2:02:21] because Jeremy’s gonna do what he never does. 因为杰里米会做出前所未有的举动
[2:02:24] He’s gonna go for it. 他要冲了
[2:02:25] He’s gonna round first and he’s gonna go for it. 他准备绕过一垒 奋力向二垒冲去
[2:02:30] Okay? 明白吗
[2:02:34] This is all of Jeremy’s nightmares coming to life. 杰里米的梦魇成真了
[2:02:42] – Aw, they’re laughing at him. – And Jeremy’s about to find out why. -他们在笑他 -杰里米快要知道原因了
[2:02:48] Jeremy’s about to realize 杰里米就要发现
[2:02:52] that the ball went 60 feet over the fence. 球飞出了边界外六十英尺
[2:02:58] He hit a home run and didn’t even realize it. 他没发觉自己打出了本垒打
[2:03:31] How can you not be romantic about baseball? 你怎能不迷上棒球呢
[2:03:39] – It’s a metaphor. – I know it’s a metaphor. -这是隐喻 -我知道
[2:03:47] Okay. 好吧
[2:03:52] Pete, you’re a good egg. 皮特 你是个大好人
[2:03:59] I’ll call you. 我会再打给你的
[2:05:01] Hey, Dad, this is the song I told you I’d record. 爸爸 这是我跟你提过要录的那首歌
[2:05:05] Please don’t show it to anyone else. 拜托别给别人听
[2:05:08] Let me know if you change your mind and stay in California. 如果你改主意要留在加州 就给我回电
[2:05:11] If not, you’re a really great dad. 如果没变化 你就真是个好爸爸
[2:05:20] I’m just a little bit caught in the middle 我只是有点不知所措
[2:05:23] Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活像个迷宫 爱情像个谜团
[2:05:26] I don’t know where to go can’t do it alone 我不知何去何从 无法独自渡过
[2:05:30] I’ve tried and I don’t know why 我努力过 但还是不明白
[2:05:33] I’m just a little girl lost in the moment 此刻我只是个迷失的小女孩
[2:05:36] I’m so scared but I don’t show it 我心中不安 但不想告白
[2:05:39] I can’t figure it out it’s bringing me down 我无计可施 心情变坏
[2:05:43] I know I’ve got to let it go 我知道 我得释怀
[2:05:48] And just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
[2:05:50] Slow it down, make it stop 放慢脚步 暂停一下
[2:05:53] Or else my heart is going to pop 不然我的心就会跳得太快
[2:05:57] ‘Cause it’s too much yeah, it’s a lot 因为有太多 太多的爱
[2:06:01] To be something I’m not 我已无法承受
[2:06:04] I’m a fool, out of love 我是个为爱犯傻的小傻瓜
[2:06:08] And I just can’t get enough 但还渴望更多的爱
[2:06:13] I’m just a little bit caught in the middle 我只是有点不知所措
[2:06:16] Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活像个迷宫 爱情像个谜团
[2:06:20] I don’t know where to go can’t do it alone 我不知何去何从 无法独自渡过
[2:06:24] I’ve tried and I don’t know why 我努力过 但还是不明白
[2:06:27] I’m just a little girl lost in the moment 此刻我只是个迷失的小女孩
[2:06:30] I’m so scared but I don’t show it 我心中不安 但不想告白
[2:06:33] I can’t figure it out it’s bringing me down 我无计可施 心情变坏
[2:06:37] I know I’ve got to let it go 我知道 我得释怀
[2:06:43] And just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
[2:06:50] Just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
[2:06:52] You’re such a loser, Dad you’re such a loser, Dad 你真失败 爸爸 你太失败 爸爸
[2:06:56] You’re such a loser, Dad 你真失败 爸爸
[2:06:57] Just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
[2:06:59] You’re such a loser, Dad you’re such a loser, Dad 你真失败 爸爸 你太失败 爸爸
[2:07:02] You’re such a loser, Dad 你真失败 爸爸
[2:07:05] Just enjoy the show 尽情享受人生的舞台
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: A Day in the Life(浮生一日)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Clueless(独领风骚)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号