时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 911 emergency. | – 911紧急救援 – |
[00:04] | Oh, God. He’s in the house. | 哦 天啊 他在房间里 |
[00:06] | You’ve got to help me! He’s going to kill me! | 你们要帮我 他要杀我 |
[00:08] | Okay, ma’am, now, just calm down. | 喂 夫人 别紧张 |
[00:09] | Who is in the house? | 谁在房间? |
[00:10] | It’s Dale Biederbeck. Dale Biederbeck! | 大白鲸 大白鲸 |
[00:13] | Dale Biederbeck. | 大白鲸 |
[00:15] | Ma’am, what is your address? | 夫人 您地址在哪儿? |
[00:16] | It’s 415 Vinton. | 是威顿街415号 |
[00:18] | For God’s sakes, hurry! | 看在上帝份上 快点 |
[00:19] | Okay. Stay with me. Is he armed? | 好 |
[00:22] | Ma’am? | 别挂 他有枪吗?夫人? |
[00:24] | Does he have a weapon? Are you being threatened? | 他有没有武器? 你有没有被恐吓? |
[00:26] | He doesn’t need a weapon! He’s Dale Biederbeck! | 他不需要武器 他象头大白鲸 |
[00:29] | All units, possible 556 in progress. | 各单元请注意 有情况 |
[00:32] | Ma’am, can you get to a safe place? | – 夫人 你能否到一个安全地方? |
[00:33] | No. I’m upstairs. I’m trapped. | – 不行 我被他软禁在楼上了 |
[00:36] | Okay, ma’am, just stay by the phone. | – 好 就守着电话 |
[00:38] | Here he comes. Oh, my God! | – 他来了 天啊 |
[00:40] | No… no! | – 别 |
[00:41] | Ma’am? | 别 – 夫人 |
[00:44] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:45] | See? Isn’t this fun? | 瞧 这样不是很好吗? |
[01:47] | Now, Adrian, this is what normal people do on a Sunday morning. | 瞧 Adrian 这就是人们通常 |
[01:52] | Get up. | 在星期天早上干的事 抬屁股 |
[01:54] | They hang out, relax, | 去约会 |
[01:56] | eat brunch. | 去休闲 吃早午餐 |
[01:57] | They don’t stay at home | 他们不会在家用真空泵吸地板40次 |
[01:59] | and vacuum their rug 40 times. | |
[02:01] | Mom, we’re not exactly normal. | – 妈 |
[02:03] | We are compared to some people. | 我们真的不寻常 – 比起某些人就是 |
[02:05] | Okay, who do you want to be… | 好 你要什么颜色? |
[02:07] | Yellow, green, red, or blue? | 黄 绿 红 还是蓝? |
[02:10] | Oh, boy. | 好的 |
[02:12] | Okay. Uh… | 小子 哦 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:18] | Oh, boy. | 小子 |
[02:20] | Honey, remember we talked about how Mr. Monk | 宝贝 记不记得 我们说 |
[02:23] | has trouble making decisions? | 当Monk要做决定会有啥麻烦? |
[02:25] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 是的 好 |
[02:26] | – You’ll be Colonel Mustard. – Good. | 那你就做Matheda上校 |
[02:28] | Now, you remember how to play? | 好 你现在记得怎样玩了吗? |
[02:29] | You break down all the clues on your pad… | 你把所有的提示写在板上 |
[02:31] | I’m ready to guess. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[02:33] | Adrian, | Adrian 你必须玩游戏 |
[02:34] | you have to play the game. | Adrian 你必须玩游戏 |
[02:36] | You have to go around the board from room to room collecting clues. | 你要从不同房间的地板上走来走去 收集那些提示 |
[02:39] | I know who did it. | – 我知道是谁干的 |
[02:40] | We haven’t started yet. Come on! | – 我们还没开始呢 来吧 |
[02:42] | It was Professor Plum in the dining room with a rope. | 就是Brown教授 在饭厅里拿着根绳子的人 |
[02:48] | He’s right. | – 他是对的 – 我们去年玩这个游戏 |
[02:50] | We played this game last year. | – 他是对的 – 我们去年玩这个游戏 |
[02:52] | I remember what cards everybody was holding | 我记得每个人手中拿的牌和牌怎么打出去的 |
[02:54] | and how they were put away. | |
[02:55] | And then just now, I was watching how Benjy shuffled. | – 刚才我在观察Benjy是怎么洗牌的 |
[02:58] | That’s it. That’s it! | – 仅此而已 |
[02:59] | That is the last time I ever play a game with you, Adrian! | 那是我最后一次和你玩牌了 |
[03:02] | – You are just no fun! – Okay. | Adrian 你真没劲 |
[03:04] | Don’t you ever wonder why you never get invited anywhere? | 我是说 你是不是总奇怪 没人邀请你去什么地方玩? |
[03:08] | – No. Not really. – Well, this is why! | 不知道 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 也许 这就是原因吧 好 |
[03:12] | Well, I think it’s awesome. | 好 看来糟糕了 |
[03:13] | Mom, can I bring him to school, please? | 妈 我能不能带他到学校? |
[03:14] | – Like for Show and Tell? – You can take him every day. | – 去跟大家炫耀一下 |
[03:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:21] | Oh! Hey, captain. | 哦 你好 上尉 |
[03:23] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 哦 他在这 |
[03:25] | Stottlemeyer. | 是市长办公室打来的 |
[03:27] | Oh, well, actually, uh, | 哦 事实上 |
[03:29] | we were just finishing up a pretty big case. | 哦 我们刚完成了一个很大的案子 |
[03:31] | It was this nasty homicide, um… | 真是残酷的屠杀 啊 |
[03:34] | Ow! | 哦 一个女人被勒死在 |
[03:35] | This woman was found murdered in her dining room with a rope. | 哦 一个女人被勒死在 她自己的饭厅里 |
[03:40] | Yeah. Hold on, let me check our schedule. | 且慢 让我查查日程表 |
[03:43] | It’s a job. | 生意上门了 |
[03:46] | Hey, Monk. | 喂 Monk |
[03:48] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[03:50] | Miss Fleming. | Fleming小姐 |
[03:52] | “Glad you’re here”? | 高兴你过来? |
[03:53] | God, you must really be desperate. | 天啊 你是不是很绝望了? |
[03:55] | Usually the major’s office has to shove us down your throat. | 通常 市长办公室都要求我们要低调 |
[03:58] | Fact is, the mayor’s office did call, | 事实上 市长办公室真的打电话来了 |
[03:59] | but this time I did not argue. | 不过这次我不想争 |
[04:01] | We have an unusual situation here. | – 这案子可不同寻常啊 |
[04:03] | Yes? Well, what do we have? | – 是吗 是什么案子? |
[04:05] | Homicide with a baseball bat. | 谋杀 凶器是棒球棒 |
[04:07] | 10:37 last night. | 案法时间是 昨晚10点半 |
[04:08] | You know the exact time of death? | – 你知道具体死亡时间 |
[04:10] | We know because she was on the phone with 911 at the time. | – 我们知道因为她昨晚那时间 在打911报警电话 |
[04:14] | – Adrian, wait. – What? | Adrian 且慢 |
[04:15] | Captain, before we get started, could you just initial this agreement? | 什么? 哦 上尉 在开始调查前 您能否先签一下这份合同? |
[04:19] | It’s our standard consultation fee. | – 关于顾问标准费用的合同 |
[04:21] | It’s what? | – 什么? |
[04:22] | Our standard consultation fee. | 顾问费 |
[04:24] | Could we take care of that later, Sharona? | 我们能否迟些时候再谈那个? |
[04:26] | – Not now! – Adrian… | Sharona?不是现在 |
[04:29] | I prefer to take care of business first. | – 我想先理生意要紧 |
[04:31] | Bet that’s not the first time you’ve said that. | – 但你不是第一次说这样的话了 |
[04:33] | Bite me. | 关你什么事 |
[04:34] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[04:36] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[04:39] | Look at these prints. | 看看这些脚印 |
[04:41] | This was a big guy. | 这家伙好壮 |
[04:43] | Yes, he was a really big guy. | 是的 他好壮 |
[04:48] | Parked nearby, maybe around the corner. | 在附近停车 |
[04:50] | Walked through here and went in through the side door. | 可能在角落附近 从这里穿过 然后走进侧门 |
[04:53] | Yeah. And the lock’s still intact. | 对 锁没动过 |
[04:54] | It wasn’t jimmied. She must have left it open. | 不是用铁撬撬开的 – |
[04:58] | And what’s all this? | 她肯定让门打开着 – 这些又是啥? |
[04:59] | These are rocks from the garden. | 这些是花园里的岩石 |
[05:01] | Killer left them like this. | 杀手就象这样把它留下 |
[05:02] | It’s a message. | 这是条信息 |
[05:04] | He’s toying with us. | 这是条信息 他在耍弄我们 |
[05:05] | Some sort of code, | 象是某种密码 |
[05:06] | but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. | 象是某种密码 我们还没能破解 |
[05:08] | You think the killer stopped here | 你觉得杀手 |
[05:10] | in plain view of the neighbors, | 当着这么多左邻右舍的面 他会留在这儿 |
[05:12] | went rooting around in the garden, | 在花园周围收集一些岩石 |
[05:14] | collected a few rocks, | |
[05:15] | and then arranged them carefully on the grass? | 然后在草地上细心地把石头摆好? |
[05:18] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[05:20] | I think he was looking for a hide-a-key. | 我想他是在找一把藏好的备用钥匙 |
[05:23] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[05:30] | Oh, man. | 哦 朋友 上帝 |
[05:31] | Oh, God. | 哦 朋友 上帝 |
[05:33] | I don’t feel so good. | 妈的 我感觉不太好 |
[05:35] | This is like a feng shui nightmare in here. | 妈的 我感觉不太好 在这就象是刚刚做完一场恶梦 |
[05:37] | Adrian, you gotta calm down. | Adrian 镇静点 |
[05:39] | You’re rambling. | 你在梦游 |
[05:40] | Come on. | 你在梦游 |
[05:42] | Monk. Monk! Monk. | 别这样 |
[05:45] | Was there a fire? I smell something. | 是不是着火了? 我闻到点什么味道 |
[05:47] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[05:50] | Partner… hey, hey, hey! It’s a crime scene. | 喂 喂 那是犯罪现场 |
[05:52] | Okay, I know. I’m just… | 没问题 我知道 我只是 |
[05:54] | It’s okay, I’ll knock it all over again. | 我会把它们复原的 |
[05:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:56] | How many intruders? | 有多少个入侵者? |
[06:00] | Are you guys gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你们得告诉我 到底发生什么事? |
[06:04] | Not yet. | 暂时不行 |
[06:11] | Adrian, please. | Adrian 拜托 |
[06:13] | How many intruders? | 多少入侵者? |
[06:14] | Just one. | – 才一个 – 才一个 |
[06:15] | Just one. Just one! | – 才一个 – 才一个 |
[06:17] | Monk, leave it. | – 才一个 – Monk 别乱动 |
[06:18] | Oh, what… what’s with this? | – 这个 这个 |
[06:20] | That’s a smoke alarm. | 是什么? – 那是个烟雾报警器 |
[06:22] | She was in the kitchen cooking something | 当他闯进来时 |
[06:24] | when he broke in, and it started to burn. | 她正在厨房煮点东西 |
[06:26] | A little girl across the street saw the guy turning it off. | 然后就开始着火了 穿过大街的一个小女孩 看到凶手把烟雾报警器关了 |
[06:29] | So there was a witness? | – 有证人? |
[06:31] | She’s ten years old. She didn’t see much. | – 她只是个10岁的小女孩 没看到太多 |
[06:33] | So the perp breaks in, he goes berserk in here. | 于是坏人闯进来 他非常地狂暴 |
[06:36] | The victim runs upstairs and calls 911. | 受害人冲到楼上拨了911电话 |
[06:39] | That’s strange. | – 太奇怪了 – 什么奇怪? |
[06:40] | What’s strange? | – 太奇怪了 – 什么奇怪? |
[06:42] | The phone. | 那电话 |
[06:44] | He didn’t take the phone off the hook. | 他没有把电话线截断 |
[06:47] | So, what, he just let her call 911? | 难道 他让她拨911报警? |
[07:16] | Any prints? | – 还有其他印迹吗? – 暂时没有 |
[07:18] | Nope. Nothing so far. | – 还有其他印迹吗? – 暂时没有 |
[07:22] | So… she’s here, cooking. | 哦 她在这煮东西 |
[07:27] | He breaks in. He’s a big guy. | 他冲进来 他是个很高大的人 |
[07:30] | Lotta noise. | 很多杂音 |
[07:31] | He must have cornered her in here | 他肯定在这儿把她逼入绝境 |
[07:33] | and then chased her out | 再逼她出来 然后把卧房里抓住她? |
[07:35] | and caught up with her in the bedroom? | 再逼她出来 然后把卧房里抓住她? |
[07:36] | I would have grabbed a knife. | 要我就拿刀自卫了 |
[07:40] | Why didn’t she grab a knife? | 为什么她不拿刀? |
[07:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:52] | She was over here… | 她当时在用了那边的电话 |
[07:54] | on the phone. | |
[07:56] | Severe blunt trauma to the head with a baseball bat. | 然后被棒球棒击中头部 |
[08:00] | Has this phone been touched? | – 这电话有没有被碰过? |
[08:02] | No, no. The scene’s intact. | – 没有 现场没被动过 |
[08:16] | The antenna has to be up to get a signal in here. | 在这里 天线必须要拉起来才能得到信号 |
[08:20] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[08:21] | Somebody lowered it all the way | 打完电话后有人又把天线缩回原位了 |
[08:24] | after the call. | |
[08:26] | You don’t usually see that | 不应该是这样的 |
[08:28] | when someone’s getting bludgeoned to death. | 特别是她马上就被大棒子敲死了 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, this can’t be the victim? | 不 不 这不会是受害者 |
[08:34] | Yep. | 是 |
[08:35] | I recognize her. Wasn’t she a judge? | 是 我认得她 是个法官吧? |
[08:38] | Katherine Lavinio, state superior court. | 州高级法院 |
[08:41] | You should check the court records. | 我们得查一下法院记录 |
[08:42] | Somebody probably just lost a case and held a grudge. | 也许有人输了一个案件 并且不肯接受判决 |
[08:46] | We don’t have to check anything, because we know who did it. | 我们不用查什么 因为我们知道是谁干的 |
[08:49] | – What? – The judge identified him. | – 什么? – 法官认得他 |
[08:51] | By name. On the phone. | – 凭着电话上的名字 |
[08:53] | Then why are we here? | – 那还要我们干什么? |
[08:56] | Because the man who did it couldn’t have done it. | 因为干这事的那家伙干不了这个 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry, Mr. Biederbeck, but that… | 对不起 大白鲸先生那有点离题了 |
[09:03] | Hold on, hold on. | 稍等 |
[09:05] | Now, is it Danny or Daniel? | 你是Danny 还是Daniel? |
[09:08] | Danny, sir. | Danny 先生 |
[09:09] | Fine, Danny. | 好 Danny |
[09:11] | If you screw with me, | 如果你跟我纠缠 |
[09:13] | I’ll eat your heart on a stick. | 我有你好瞧的 |
[09:16] | Now, the SEC… | 上SEC去 怎样? (SEC:美国证券交易委员会) |
[09:17] | – My boss is busy right now, sir. – Go now, Sabrina. | 上SEC去 怎样? (SEC:美国证券交易委员会) 我的老板正忙着呢 先生 |
[09:19] | I know your boss is busy, Danny. | 我知道你的老板正忙着 |
[09:22] | I’m watching him. | Danny 我正在看着他 |
[09:24] | Tell him Dale Biederbeck wants an answer. | 告诉他 大白鲸要一个结果 |
[09:28] | – Now. – Yes, sir. | – 现在 不是等会儿 |
[09:29] | Not later. Now! | – 好的 先生 |
[09:31] | Is he in or out? | 他到底在不在? |
[09:33] | If he’s in, tell him to… | 如果他在 跟他说 |
[09:37] | clean his glasses. | 让他洗干净屁股 (等着坐牢) |
[09:46] | Congratulate the congressman. | 恭喜国会议员 |
[09:48] | He’s just been reelected to a fifth term. | 他刚刚在选举中获胜 |
[09:52] | Oh, it’s better than the Home Shopping Network. | 这比家庭购物网络还要好 |
[09:56] | Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 妈的 妈的 |
[09:58] | I’m not finished! | 我还没吃完呢 |
[10:00] | This stuff will kill you. | 这些东西会要你命 |
[10:02] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不想死 |
[10:04] | You won’t let me, will you, doctor? | 你不会让我死吧 医生? |
[10:10] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! | 哦 |
[10:12] | Right on time. | 哦 好及时啊 |
[10:15] | Dale Biederbeck? | – 大白鲸? – 他们叫他大白鲸 |
[10:17] | They call him Dale The Whale. | – 大白鲸? – 他们叫他大白鲸 |
[10:19] | I never heard of him. | 我从未听说过他 |
[10:20] | He spends a fortune every year | 他每年都花一笔钱 |
[10:22] | making sure nobody ever hears of him. | 以便让大家都知道他 |
[10:23] | He buys newspapers just to keep his name out of them. | 他收购报刊 是为了出名 |
[10:31] | All right, I want everybody to be careful in there. | 注意 我希望大家小心点 |
[10:34] | This guy is smart. | 这家伙很精 |
[10:36] | He’s gonna try to bait you. Assume you’re being videotaped. | 他会引你上钩 你们可能会被录像监控 |
[10:39] | Do not accuse him of anything. | 不要指控他任何东西 |
[10:41] | And Monk, I don’t have to remind you | Monk 我想提醒你 |
[10:43] | that this bastard’s got deep pockets | 这臭小子大把钱 |
[10:45] | and he’s got a platoon of lawyers, | 他有一大队律师 |
[10:47] | and he loves to use them. | 并且他喜欢使用他们 |
[10:48] | You met him? | 你跟他碰过面? |
[10:51] | What happened? | 发生什么事情? |
[10:54] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[10:55] | I’m Christiaan Vezza. | 下午好 我是Christine Vezza |
[10:57] | I am Mr. Biederbeck’s personal physician. | 我是Biederbeck先生的私人医生 |
[10:59] | I’m Captain Stottlemeyer. | 我是Stottlemeyer上尉 这是Randall Disher中尉 |
[11:01] | Lieutenant Disher, Adrian Monk, and Sharona Fleming. | Adrian Monk和Sharona Fleming |
[11:03] | Sharona. Enchante. | Sharona 荣幸认识您 |
[11:06] | – Could you spell your last name for me, doctor? | |
[11:08] | V-E-Z-Z-A. | 你能否拼一下你的名字给我 医生? |
[11:11] | Mr. Biederbeck is expecting you. | – Biederbeck先生 正等着你们 |
[11:13] | Really? Well, I didn’t tell him we were coming. | – 是吗?哦 我们还没告诉他我们来了 |
[11:16] | Mr. Biederbeck is never surprised. | 对于Biederbeck先生 不会对任何事感到惊讶 |
[11:21] | Well, my, my, my, it’s the boys in blue! | 哦 我 我的 忧郁的孩子 |
[11:25] | And the former boy in blue. | 前面的孩子很忧郁 |
[11:27] | Forgive me if I don’t get up. | 我起不来 请原谅我 |
[11:29] | Now, now, now. Come on, now, Bentley. | 现在 现在 来吧 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. He hates cops. | 对不起 他讨厌警察 |
[11:35] | Mr. Biederbeck, I am Captain Stottlemeyer. | Biederbeck先生 |
[11:37] | This is Lieutenant Disher, and this is Adrian… | 这是Disher警官 |
[11:39] | Oh, I know Adrian Monk. | – 还有这个是Adrian Monk – 哦 我知道Adrian Monk |
[11:42] | How long has it been, my friend? | 从上次见面到现在多久了我的朋友? |
[11:44] | – Seven years. – Seven years! | 七年了 |
[11:46] | You look good. How do I look? | 七年 你气色不错 |
[11:49] | You look great, Dale. | 我看上去怎样? 你看上去很好 Dale |
[11:51] | Hardly recognized you. | 你看上去很好 Dale 几乎认不出你 |
[11:52] | Mr. Biederbeck has lost 104 pounds since March. | Biederbeck先生从上个三月份以来减了104磅 |
[11:55] | It’s my own patented diet. | 归功于我的专利食谱 |
[11:57] | High protein juices and shakes. | 高蛋白果汁和小薯条 |
[11:58] | Of course, the hard part is keeping it off. | 当然 有害健康的成分都被剔除了 |
[12:00] | And this must be Sharona, | 这个肯定是Sharona |
[12:03] | the little nurse that saved his life. | 救了他命的小护士 |
[12:05] | Come here, my dear. Let me get a look at you. | 来吧 亲爱的 让我看清楚你 |
[12:07] | Come on, I won’t bite. Come closer. | 来吧 我不会吃了你 靠近点 |
[12:13] | Tell me… are you still doing house calls? | 告诉我 你还做不做家庭护理 |
[12:16] | Um, I-I don’t do that anymore. | – 哦 |
[12:18] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 我不再干那个了 – 真是遗憾 |
[12:20] | Call me if you change your mind. | 如果你还想做 找我 |
[12:21] | You know, my night nurse just quit. | 我的护士刚辞退掉 |
[12:23] | Didn’t give notice. Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:28] | Excuse me, putz! | 对不起 蠢货? |
[12:30] | You’re blocking the view. | 你挡住我的风景了 |
[12:32] | It’s really all I have. | 那是我的一切 |
[12:35] | Mr. Biederbeck, we are investigating | Biederbeck先生 |
[12:37] | the murder of Judge Katherine Lavinio. | 我们正在调查关于 Lavinio法官的一桩谋杀案 |
[12:40] | I believe you knew her. | – 我确信你认识她 – 很了解她 |
[12:41] | Knew her very well. | – 我确信你认识她 – 很了解她 |
[12:42] | She was a political slug, | 她是政界荡妇 |
[12:43] | and I wasn’t shy about saying so. | 我这样说都不会难为情 |
[12:45] | Her antitrust ruling cost me $210 million. | 她那反托拉斯裁决花了我两亿一千万美元 |
[12:49] | And this was back when $210 million was a lot of money. | 在以前 两亿多美元是很大一笔钱了 |
[12:53] | Whoever killed her did the world a favor. | 那个杀了她的人真是帮了世界一个大忙 |
[12:58] | – Is this your bat? | |
[12:59] | Captain, do I look like I play a lot of baseball? | 那是你的棒球棒吗? |
[13:03] | Well, how do you explain your initials D.B. on the handle? | 但是 怎么解释你的签名DB会出现在棒球棍上? |
[13:06] | Well, the question really is how do you explain it, peewee? | 事实上 你又做何解释 小矮子? |
[13:08] | Maybe you put them there. | 可能是你放上去的吧? |
[13:10] | – Are you accusing us of tampering? – Wouldn’t dream of it. | 你是否想告我们妨碍罪? |
[13:12] | But I could probably convince a jury of it. | 我不想 但我可能会劝陪审团干这事 |
[13:15] | The first 20 numbers on my speed dial are all lawyers. | 我的电话缩位拨号簿前20位都是律师 |
[13:18] | Shall I call one? | 要不我拨一个? |
[13:20] | Adrian, by the way, I was very sorry to hear about Trudy. | Adrian 顺便说一句 我听到关于Trudy的事情感到非常难过 |
[13:23] | I know she was your beloved, | 我知道她是你的最爱 |
[13:25] | and I heard that during our little difficulty, | 我在彼此都遇到麻烦时听到这些的 |
[13:27] | you never left her side, not even once. | 你从未离开她 一步都没有 |
[13:32] | Where were you last night… | 你昨晚在哪儿? |
[13:35] | about 10:30? | 大约10:30时? |
[13:36] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[13:38] | Let me see, 10:30… | 让我想想 |
[13:40] | 10:30 um… oh, yes! | |
[13:43] | I was here! | 想起来了 我在这儿 |
[13:45] | I haven’t left this bed in 11 years! | 我11年都没离开这张床了 |
[13:47] | Even if I could, I can’t make it through the door. | 就算我会 我也不会离开这门 |
[13:49] | I’m 5 1/2 feet wide, | 不知大家注意到没有我是5尺半的宽度 |
[13:52] | if you haven’t noticed. | 我的块头有多大 |
[13:53] | Sharona More of me to love, Sharona. | |
[13:56] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:57] | Is he really that big? What’s under those covers? | 他有没那么大块啊? |
[14:00] | I would confirm and swear under oath | 这被盖下面是什么? |
[14:02] | that my patient weighs over 800 pounds. | 我可以证实和发誓我的病人体重超过800磅 |
[14:05] | He’s not faking anything. | – 他没有在隐瞒什么 |
[14:06] | Excuse me, are… are you my lawyer? | – 喂 你是我的律师吗? |
[14:09] | Are you my lawyer? | – 你是我的律师吗? |
[14:11] | – No, sir. – Then shut up! | – 不 先生 |
[14:13] | And stop defending me. | 那就闭嘴 别为我辩护了 |
[14:15] | Your job is very simple. You keep me alive. | 你的工作很简单 |
[14:17] | Can you handle that? | 就是让我活命 你能做到吗? |
[14:18] | – Yes. – Good! | – 可以 |
[14:20] | Where were we? | – 好 说到哪儿了? |
[14:22] | Bread and butter. | 面包和黄油 |
[14:26] | What? | |
[14:27] | Bread and butter. | – 什么? |
[14:29] | Those were Trudy’s last words, weren’t they? | 那是Trudy临死前的话 是吗? |
[14:32] | The transcript of the coroner’s inquest | 验尸官的审讯记录已经成为大家的记忆了 |
[14:35] | is a matter of public record. | |
[14:36] | The internet, Monk. | 国际网路 |
[14:38] | It’s the fat man’s best friend. | Monk 是我这胖子的最好朋友 |
[14:41] | It’s been troubling me for years. | 这个问题我考虑了多年 |
[14:42] | What could she have meant? | 她真正的意思是什么? |
[14:45] | Bread and butter. | 面包和黄油 |
[14:48] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[14:49] | No doubt, I will. | 见鬼去吧 放心 我肯定会去的 |
[14:51] | I just hope it’s handicapped accessible. | 我希望我这个废人死后能见到她 好亲自问她是什么意思 |
[14:54] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别 |
[15:00] | Oh! | 别 (西班牙语) |
[15:02] | Trained monkey could do better. | 一只受训过的猴子会做得更好 |
[15:04] | Mr. Biederbeck, this is not a joke. | Biederbeck先生 这不是在开玩笑 |
[15:06] | We have evidence, and it’s overwhelming. | – 我们有证据 而且是很有力的 – 是吗? |
[15:08] | – Is it? – Yes, it is. | 是的 你有动机 |
[15:09] | You have motive. | 是的 你有动机 |
[15:11] | You were identified by name on the 911 call. | 在911电话录音上 记录下了你的名字 |
[15:14] | A child in the neighborhood | 左邻右舍的小孩那晚 |
[15:15] | saw you in the judge’s house that night. | 看到你在那法官的房子里 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God, that sounds like a strong case, captain. | 天啊 那听起来象个大案子 |
[15:21] | What do you think, Monk? | 你认为呢 Monk? |
[15:23] | I think you killed her. | – 我觉得是你杀了她 |
[15:26] | Prove it. | – 证据呢? |
[15:34] | There’s no way. | 没可能 |
[15:36] | 45 inches. There’s no way, captain. | 45英寸 |
[15:38] | The elevator’s even smaller. | 上尉 没可能 – |
[15:39] | What do you think? | 电梯其实更小呢 – 你觉得呢? |
[15:40] | He did it. That’s all I know. | 是他干的 据我所知 |
[15:42] | How ’bout a crane through the window, | 穿过窗台的那起重机怎样? |
[15:44] | a construction crane… they lowered him down to the street. | 一个建筑用的起重机把他拖到街上? |
[15:46] | Without anybody noticing? It’s impossible. | 竟然没有引起别人注意? 没可能 |
[15:49] | Gentlemen. Sharona. | 先生们 Sharona |
[15:52] | Welcome to the freak house. | 欢迎来到奇异房间 |
[15:54] | Excuse me, doctor, how long have you worked for Biederbeck? | 对不起,医生你为大白鲸工作多久了? |
[15:56] | I met him nine years ago | 我九年前认识他 |
[15:58] | while I was writing an article on the morbidly obese. | 那时正在写一篇关于病态肥胖的文章 |
[16:01] | He funded my clinic and all my research. | 他赞助了我的医院和我所有的研究 |
[16:04] | In exchange, I am on call 24 hours a day. | 为了回报 我全天24小时随叫随到 |
[16:07] | I sold my soul to the human wrecking ball. | 我出卖了自己的灵魂给那个肥球 |
[16:11] | Will you excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[16:13] | Helicopter. How ’bout a helicopter? | 直升飞机 直升飞机怎样? |
[16:14] | I thought you could use this. | 我想你需要这个 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | So you’re a nurse. | 你是护士吗? |
[16:21] | Mm. | 你是护士吗? |
[16:22] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[16:24] | Where did you intern? | 你在哪里服务? |
[16:25] | Modesta General. | 市立医院 |
[16:27] | So you knew Michelle Bletchen? | 你认识Michel Bradda吗? |
[16:29] | Oh! Oh, my God, yes. | 哦 哦 老天 我认识 |
[16:33] | The Wretched Miss Bletchen. | 那个可悲的Bradda太太 |
[16:35] | Attention, everyone! Attention! | 大家请注意 注意了 |
[16:37] | This is not a drill! | 这不是一次操练 |
[16:40] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[16:42] | That is amazing. You sound just like her. | 太有意思了 |
[16:44] | Yes, you should hear my Katharine Hepburn. | 听起来和她一样 你觉得我学的像Catherine吗? |
[16:47] | That’s very good. Very good. | 太像了 太像了 |
[16:50] | Well, um… | 哦 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | Thank you. |
[16:55] | I would, uh, love to buy you a real drink some time. | 我要 啊 我能真正请你喝一杯吗? |
[16:58] | When do you get off work? | 你什么时候休息? |
[17:00] | In December. | 在十二月吧 |
[17:02] | No. | 不 |
[17:04] | Little joke. | 开玩笑 |
[17:05] | Uh, excuse me, doctor. | 打搅了 医生 |
[17:07] | Now, if Biederbeck is too big to get out of the room, | 如果大白鲸太胖了而不能走出房子 |
[17:11] | how did he get in there in the first place? | 他怎能从一个地方去另一个地方? |
[17:12] | He’s like a ship in a bottle. | 他就象瓶子里的一条船 |
[17:14] | Well, when he first bought the apartment, | 当他第一次买这公寓的时候 |
[17:15] | he weighed a mere 422 pounds. | 他起码重422磅 |
[17:18] | He could still walk. | 他仍能站立 |
[17:19] | On a good day, he could see his toes. | 在好天时 他能看到自己的脚尖 |
[17:22] | Then his mother died, and he had a complete breakdown. | 在他妈妈死了之后 他快要崩溃了 |
[17:25] | He started bingeing. | 他开始暴吃 |
[17:27] | He would call restaurants | 打电话去饭店 |
[17:29] | and order everything on the menu. | 尽量点上面的每一道菜 |
[17:31] | He topped out at 927 pounds. | 他最重时达927磅 |
[17:35] | That was a decade ago. | 那是12年前的事情了 |
[17:37] | He has not left the room since. | 他从未离开过房间 |
[17:39] | Like I said… it’s just not possible. | 正如我所说的 没可能的 |
[17:46] | Request denied. | – 不同意 – 法官大人 这是个很不同寻常的案子 |
[17:47] | Your honor, this is a very unusual case. | – 不同意 – 法官大人 这是个很不同寻常的案子 |
[17:49] | If you’ll just let me explain the details… | – 如果你能让我解释一下细节 |
[17:51] | Denied, lieutenant. | – 反对 中尉 |
[17:52] | How can I issue a search warrant? | 我怎么能发搜捕许可证呢? |
[17:54] | Your so-called primary suspect can’t possibly be guilty. | 你所谓的第一嫌疑人可能是无罪的 |
[17:56] | He can’t leave the room or go down the elevator. | 他不可能离开房间或走下电梯 |
[17:58] | Adrian. | |
[18:00] | It’s all right, Miss Fleming. Mr. Monk is an old friend. | 好吧 Fleming小姐 Monk先生是老朋友了 |
[18:03] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[18:05] | Your honor, Mr. Biederbeck | 法官大人 |
[18:06] | may not weigh as much as he claims. | Biederbeck先生 可能没有他所说的那样重 |
[18:08] | I have a deposition here from Dr. Vezza, | 我这里有一份他的私人医生Vezza的报告 |
[18:10] | his personal physician, as well as two other physicians. | 此外还有两个医生 |
[18:13] | Did Biederbeck ever threaten the victim? | Biederbeck先生有没有威胁受害者? |
[18:15] | No, not e… exactly. | 没有 没有 |
[18:17] | Did he confess to the crime? | 那他有没有认罪? |
[18:18] | He’s too smart for that. | 他在这件事上太聪明了 |
[18:20] | But he did it, judge. | 但他有 法官 |
[18:22] | And he wants us to know he did it. | 并且他想让我们知道他有 |
[18:24] | He’s rubbing our faces in it. | 他在耍弄我们 |
[18:26] | Your honor, he was identified by name on the 911 tape. | 法官大人 911的录音里有提到他 |
[18:29] | I don’t like this any more than you do, lieutenant. | 我比你更愿意逮他回来 中尉 |
[18:33] | Kate Lavinio was a friend of mine. | Lavinio是我的朋友 |
[18:35] | We had dinner at Tuscany’s the night she was murdered. | 在她被杀的那晚我们在Stacani家吃晚饭 |
[18:39] | But the law is the law. | 但是法律终究是法律 |
[18:41] | You tell me how Biederbeck could have possibly committed the crime, | 请你告诉我怎样证明他犯了罪 |
[18:44] | and I will serve this warrant personally. | 我就签搜查令 |
[18:48] | Uh-huh. | 哦 |
[18:51] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[18:53] | That was the captain. | 好的 长官 他说最好实行B计划 |
[18:54] | He says it’s okay to go ahead with plan “B”. | 他说最好实行B计划 |
[18:55] | What’s plan “B”? | 什么是B计划? |
[18:57] | Sharona going undercover as Biederbeck’s nurse. | Sharona做卧底护士 来揭穿他 |
[19:00] | – What? – Thanks for consulting me. | – 什么? – 谢谢你考虑我 |
[19:02] | She still has her license, right? | 她还有护士执照 是吗? |
[19:04] | I mean, Biederbeck needs a nurse. The other one just quit. | 我是说 Biederbeck需要一个护士 他的护士刚辞退 |
[19:07] | No. Absolutely not. I forbid it. | 不行 绝对不行 我不允许 |
[19:09] | – Sharona Sharona? She’s not a police officer. | |
[19:12] | – Well, neither are you. – What? | 她不是警官 – 可你也不是 |
[19:14] | You don’t think I can handle this? | – 什么? – 你觉得我做不了这个? |
[19:15] | What are you talking about? Forget this! | 你在说什么 算了吧 |
[19:18] | I know Biederbeck. You don’t. | 我了解大白鲸 可你不 |
[19:20] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险的 |
[19:21] | – This man is capable of anything. – He weighs 804 pounds. | 他无所不为 他重804磅 |
[19:24] | What is he gonna do, break wind on me? | 他能干啥 翻风作浪? |
[19:26] | Let me explain the arrangement here. | 让我来解释一下吧 |
[19:27] | I’m the employer. You work for me. | 我是老板 你为我工作 |
[19:30] | I get to say what goes, and I say no. | 我有权做决定 |
[19:45] | Yoo-hoo! | 我说 不行 |
[19:46] | Sharona! | 哇 Sharona? |
[19:48] | ♪ Come out, come out, wherever you are ♪ | 出来 出来 不管你在哪儿 |
[19:51] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听到我了 |
[19:53] | – ♪ Hello! ♪ – Oh, my God. | – 喂 – 天啊 |
[19:55] | ♪ Florence Nightingale ♪ | 我是Biederbeck |
[19:57] | Daddy needs food! | – 我需要食物 |
[19:59] | Oh, crap! | – 笨蛋 |
[20:02] | Oh! There you are. | 哦 终于来了 |
[20:05] | Didn’t you hear the buzzer? | 你有没有听到震铃响? |
[20:06] | I’m starving! | 我正挨饿呢 |
[20:08] | I’m wasting away here! | 我在此消耗能量呢 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:11] | Where were you? | 你在哪儿? |
[20:13] | I was in the kitchen. I couldn’t find a tray. | 我在厨房 我找不到盘子 |
[20:15] | Liar, liar. | 骗人 骗人 |
[20:17] | Remember, there are no secrets in the House of Biederbeck. | 记住 在大白鲸的房间里 是不能隐瞒什么东西的 |
[20:20] | You should know that. | 你得知道这一点 |
[20:22] | H-hold on. | 且慢 |
[20:23] | You know, Conroy is looking tired. | 你知道 Konny看起来很疲倦 |
[20:26] | Why don’t you put in a left-hander? | 为什么不多帮着点? |
[20:34] | Feed me. | 喂我吧 |
[20:40] | Mm! | |
[20:42] | Oh, you know, | |
[20:44] | most of my other nurses sit on the chair. | 你得知道 我的大部分护士都是坐在凳子上的 |
[20:46] | You must be attracted to me. | 你是不是被我吸引了 |
[20:48] | Mm… uhh! | |
[20:54] | Look, I’m just trying to do my job, okay? | 我 我只是在尽量完成我的工作 |
[20:56] | So… did you find what you were looking for? | 行不? 那你找到你要找的东西了吗? |
[21:00] | What do you mean? | – 你什么意思? |
[21:01] | Don’t be clever with me, Sharona. | – 别算计我 Sharona |
[21:03] | You’re not up to it. | 你做不到的 |
[21:04] | I know that Monk sent you here to spy on me. | 我知道是Monk叫你来监视我的 |
[21:08] | No, he didn’t. | 别告诉我 |
[21:10] | You decided to come on your own. | 那是你自己决定来的? |
[21:11] | Fantastic. | – 有意思 – |
[21:13] | – That… that’s not true. – Of course it is. | 那 那不对 当然是 |
[21:15] | Hey, did he tell you about his wife and me? | 喂 他有没讲关于他太太和我的故事? |
[21:18] | – I know all about it. – No, you don’t. | 我都知道 不 你不知道 |
[21:20] | He didn’t tell you. He’s too ashamed. | 他没告诉你 他太难为情了 |
[21:23] | See, nine years ago, his beloved Trudy | 九年前 他最爱的Trudy |
[21:26] | wrote a piece on me in which she said | 写了一篇东西关于我的 |
[21:28] | I was the Genghis Khan of world finance. | 她说我是世界金融界的成吉思汗 |
[21:31] | So I sued her and the rag that published the piece. | 我控告了她 最后那报纸受到惩罚 |
[21:35] | Now, I knew I couldn’t win, | 我知道我不会赢 |
[21:37] | but I dragged things on long enough | 但是我把事情搞得收尾很长 |
[21:39] | that eventually Mr. and Mrs. Monk had to sell everything… | 导致最后Monk夫妇要变卖所有的东西 |
[21:43] | Even that cute little starter house they lived in. | 甚至那间他们住的可爱的小房子 |
[21:46] | You know who owns it now? | – 你知道现在谁是房子的主人吗? – 你 |
[21:48] | – You. – Mm-hmm. | 对啊 |
[21:50] | I use it to store my pornography collection. | 我拿它来储藏我的色情资料了 |
[21:54] | Which reminds me. | 哦 |
[21:55] | Are you interested in earning a little extra money? | 对了 你想不想赚一点闲钱? |
[21:58] | Oh… oh, come on, now! | 得了吧 |
[22:00] | Don’t be like that! | 别那样 |
[22:02] | I mean, after all, Sharona, | 我知道 Sharona |
[22:03] | I know how you paid your rent back in Miami. | 你是怎样付你在迈阿密的公寓的钱 |
[22:15] | What kind of dog is that? | 那是什么狗? |
[22:17] | Hmm? | |
[22:20] | Sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[22:21] | if you wanna feel my stomach, | 如果你想摸摸我的肚子 |
[22:24] | all you have to do is ask. | 你开口就行了 |
[22:27] | No. | – 不 |
[22:28] | – I wasn’t trying… – Of course you were! | 我没想 – 你当然想 |
[22:31] | You were thinking, “my God! | 你在想 天啊 |
[22:34] | Can he really be that big? | 它真的有这么大 |
[22:38] | Or is it a trick?” | 还是个骗局呢? |
[22:40] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 让我们搞清楚 好不? |
[22:45] | Totally ♪ Al fresco! ♪ | 完全的 |
[22:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:58] | Mom? Are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧? |
[23:01] | You’ve been in there all morning. | 你整个早上都在这里 |
[23:02] | Go away! | 走开 |
[23:04] | Mr. Monk is here. | Monk来了 |
[23:06] | Tell him I hate my job, and I quit. | 告诉他我恨我的工作 并且我辞职了 |
[23:08] | I’ve never seen her freak out like this. | 我从未见她奇怪成这样子 |
[23:10] | I told her not to go! | 我叫她别去 |
[23:15] | In case you’re wondering, | 你想知道 他是否真的那么胖? |
[23:17] | yes, he really is that fat, okay? | 是的 他真的有那么胖 |
[23:20] | He’s orca! He’s horrific! | 他真恶心 他真恐怖 |
[23:30] | He also had videotapes of the judge. | – 他也有法官的录像 |
[23:32] | What kind of tapes? | – 什么录像? |
[23:36] | Interviews she did for TV. | 凡是电视上她出现的镜头都录下了 |
[23:38] | He had about ten of ’em. | 大概有10盘 |
[23:39] | Wait… | 且慢 |
[23:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:45] | Yeah, he’s here. It’s for you. | 是的 他在 是你的 |
[23:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:57] | Bread and butter. | 喂 面包和黄油 |
[24:00] | Bread and butter. It’s been driving me crazy. | 面包和黄油 都快让我疯了 |
[24:03] | What could she possibly have meant? | 她也许意味着什么? |
[24:06] | Bread and butter! | 面包和黄油 |
[24:08] | I figure it was a message. | 我觉得这是一个信息 |
[24:10] | A secret message just for you. | 对你说是个秘密的信息 |
[24:15] | What can I do for you, Dale? | 我能为你做什么 Dale |
[24:16] | Well, I’m a little worried about Sharona. | 哦 我只是有点担心Sharona |
[24:19] | She sort of fell apart on us last night. | 她昨晚表现有点出人意外 |
[24:21] | I’m really not sure if we can count on her, Adrian. | 都不知她怎么样了 |
[24:24] | You have other things to worry about. | 你还有别的事情要操心呢 |
[24:26] | You can’t scare me. | 别恐吓我 |
[24:29] | Don’t even try. You’re meek. | 别试了 你是温顺的 |
[24:31] | Meeky, meek, meek. | 温顺 温顺 温顺 |
[24:33] | Ooh! Ooh. Gotta go. | 哦 我得挂了 |
[24:36] | The Munich markets are closing. | 股市快收市了 |
[24:37] | Toodle-oo. | |
[24:42] | Uh, I’m sorry… I’m sorry I’m eating my lunch. | 抱歉 我正在吃午饭 |
[24:46] | You know, I only take 20 minutes for lunch. | 但你知道 吃饭只要20分钟 |
[24:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:49] | I appreciate you squeezing me in. | 我感谢你治疗我 好 |
[24:52] | Well, okay. So, uh… | 哦 哦 |
[24:55] | We… we were talking about Dale The Whale. | 我们在说大白鲸Dale |
[24:59] | His name is, uh… | – 他的名字是 哦 |
[25:01] | – His name is Biederbeck. – Yeah, I know. | 是大白鲸 – 我知道 |
[25:04] | – He owns my building. – I’m not surprised. | – 他占有了我的房子 |
[25:05] | He owns half the city with a… | – 我不感到奇怪赢了半个城市 用了 |
[25:08] | you know, with an option on the other half. | 还想吃掉另一半 |
[25:11] | What do you think he had, like a vendetta | 那么 |
[25:14] | against, uh, Trudy? | 你觉得他会象种族仇杀一样来对付Trudy? |
[25:16] | It was grueling. | 那是严重的 |
[25:18] | I would find her sitting in the car in the driveway, | 我会发现她在路上 |
[25:21] | crying. | 坐在车里哭着 |
[25:23] | It was the worst year of her life. | 这是她一生中最黑暗的日子 |
[25:26] | She only had 34, and he stole one of them. | 她才34岁 他毁了她的事业 |
[25:30] | So now… | 现在他是这谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[25:31] | he’s a suspect in this homicide case. | |
[25:35] | So how does that make you feel? | – 你觉得怎样? – |
[25:37] | I-I-I hate the man. | 我 我 我恨他 |
[25:39] | Is that wrong? | 那没错吧? |
[25:41] | No. No, I think it would be unusual if you didn’t… | 没 我想那会很不寻常如果 |
[25:43] | Is there something wrong? | 你不 |
[25:48] | Uh… | 什么 有什么不对的吗? |
[26:08] | Um… | 哦 |
[26:10] | Uh, tomato sauce on chin, right? | 哦 下巴有番茄酱 |
[26:12] | Okay, good. Thank you, Adrian. | 好 谢谢了 Adrian |
[26:17] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:18] | That is a doggy bag. | 那是打包袋 |
[26:21] | My wife and I went out for dinner last night. | 我太太和我昨晚去吃晚饭了 |
[26:23] | And you couldn’t finish… | 你肯定真的吃不完? |
[26:26] | ’cause you were full. | |
[26:27] | Yeah. That’s right. | – 你饱了? – 是的 |
[26:30] | You were full! | 你饱了 |
[26:32] | So you… you brought the rest home in a doggy bag. | 你 你把吃剩的带回家接着吃 用一个打包袋? |
[26:37] | Am… Am I missing something here? | 哦 哦 我忘了什么吗 |
[26:41] | – Adrian Adrian, do you know who asked me out? | |
[26:43] | Hmm? | 你知道谁喊我出去的? – 哦? |
[26:45] | I’ll give you a hint. He’s a doctor. | 我会给你暗示 |
[26:47] | Kevorkian? | 他是个医生 |
[26:48] | Very funny. | 太有意思了 |
[26:49] | Christiaan Vezza. | |
[26:54] | I just love that name, Christiaan. | 我真的喜欢那名字 Christine |
[26:56] | You know who he’s named after? | 你知道他的名字是怎么起的? |
[26:58] | Christiaan Barnard, | |
[27:00] | who performed the first human heart transplants. | 第一个做人类心脏移植手术的人 |
[27:03] | Yes, I-I know who Christiaan Barnard was. | 是的 我知道谁是Christine Bennard |
[27:16] | Help me out here. | 帮我一下 |
[27:18] | She lives alone. | 她单独住 |
[27:20] | She’s about to start cooking something. | 她开始要煮东西了 |
[27:23] | Stir-fried beef. | 油炸牛肉 |
[27:24] | That’s a meal, not a bedtime snack. | 那是午餐 而不是睡前小吃 |
[27:27] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[27:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:32] | Maybe she was hungry. | 也许她饿了 |
[27:34] | No. | 不 |
[27:35] | She went out to eat that night, remember? | 她那晚出去吃东西了 记得吗? |
[27:41] | Doggy bags. She couldn’t finish her dinner. | 打包袋 她吃过晚饭了 |
[27:44] | So why was she cooking? | 那她为什么还要煮东西? |
[27:46] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:49] | Maybe she wasn’t. | 也许她并没有煮东西 |
[27:51] | Maybe after she was dead, | 也许她并没有煮东西 也许是在她死后 |
[27:52] | the killer came back downstairs… | 杀手下楼来 |
[27:55] | To cook something himself. | 自己煮东西 |
[27:58] | – Why? – To make smoke. | 为什么? 制造烟雾 |
[28:00] | To set off the smoke alarm in there. | 从而触发烟雾报警器响了 |
[28:09] | My God. | 天啊 |
[28:11] | That’s Dale Biederbeck’s housekeeper. | 那是大白鲸的管家 |
[28:15] | You worked for the judge. You cleaned her house. | 你为法官工作 你清洁房间? |
[28:18] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[28:21] | – The man… El gordo. – Adrian… Stop. | – 那个男的 Biederbeck – Adrian 停住 |
[28:23] | The fat man. | 那个胖子 |
[28:25] | The big whale. He call me. | 那个胖子 那条大白鲸 他找我 |
[28:28] | He offer me more money. | 他给了我一些钱 |
[28:30] | More than double to work for him. | 比我平时的报酬多一倍 |
[28:32] | – | – Adrian! – Then what happened? |
[28:33] | Stop it! Stop. | 我知道 知道 |
[28:35] | And then the man… the fat man, | 然后 那胖子 |
[28:38] | he was always asking me questions about the judge. | 他总是问我关于那法官的问题 |
[28:41] | When does she work, | 她何时上班? |
[28:43] | who were her friends, how late does she sleep? | 谁是她朋友?她多晚才睡? |
[28:47] | I tried not to answer. | 我尽量回答 |
[28:48] | But la amor de dios… He kept asking! | 但他问个不停 |
[28:54] | And did he ask you | 他有没有问你她是怎样锁门的? |
[28:55] | how she locked her doors? | |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[29:01] | And you told him about the hide-a-key, | 你告诉他关于那把备用隐藏锁了吗? |
[29:04] | the key in the rock? | 在岩石里的钥匙 |
[29:07] | Oh, Señor Monk! | 哦 Monk (西班牙语) |
[29:14] | – You know what? – Shh, shh, shh. | 你知道了 我得走了 |
[29:16] | – We gotta go now. – No, don’t… don’t… no, no… | 不 不 |
[29:18] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | – 别 别 – 太谢谢了 谢谢 |
[29:20] | It’s all good. | – 都很好了 |
[29:21] | We’re gonna go now. We gotta go. | – 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[29:22] | We have to go. | 我们必须走 |
[29:24] | – Sharona Sharona, just give me one moment. | |
[29:26] | Okay. | 再稍等一会儿 – 好吧 |
[29:28] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[29:30] | Uh… | |
[29:32] | Well, don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[29:35] | Oh… | |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:40] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[29:42] | Maybe we’re looking at this all wrong. | 也许我们想错了 |
[29:45] | Maybe he killed her in his apartment, | 也许他在自己的公寓里杀了她 |
[29:47] | and then he somehow moved the body back to her house. | 然后把她移回她的房子 |
[29:49] | No. What about the 911 call? | 那个911报警电话又作何解释 |
[29:51] | She made it from the house. | 她从房里打出来的 |
[29:54] | Right. | 对 |
[29:57] | What about liposuction? | – 有没想过口吹气法? |
[29:59] | What? | – 什么? |
[30:00] | Liposuction, yeah. | 口吹气法 是的 |
[30:01] | He… he lipoed himself down to like, uh… | 他先给自己放气 把体重减下来 |
[30:04] | I don’t know, like 400 pounds. | 我不知道 比如说 400磅 |
[30:06] | Down the elevator, across town. | 下了电梯 |
[30:08] | Killed the judge. | 到城里去 杀了法官 |
[30:10] | Well, how did he gain all the weight back? | 但是 他又怎样保持原来的样子? |
[30:14] | Reverse liposuction. | – 反向再吹大啊 |
[30:17] | Oh, my God. | – 天啊 |
[30:19] | Yeah. He just pumped it all back in. | 然后 他又充回气 |
[30:23] | – You think that’s possible. | |
[30:25] | I don’t know. Should I call a doctor? | 你觉得那可能吗 |
[30:28] | No. Let’s keep our reverse liposuction theory to ourselves, | 别 |
[30:31] | okay, Randy? | 还是把这荒谬的理论留给自己吧 Randall中尉 |
[30:36] | Hi. | 喂 |
[30:37] | Uh, which one of you is Sue Ellen? | 你们哪位叫Sue |
[30:39] | Ellen? Hi. | |
[30:41] | My name is Sharona, | 我叫Sharona |
[30:42] | and this is my friend Mr. Monk. | 而这位是我朋友Monk先生 |
[30:45] | He just wants to ask you a couple of questions | 他只想问你一些问题 |
[30:48] | about what you saw the night that the judge was, um… | 关于那晚那法官的 |
[30:52] | Brutally slain. | – 野蛮的谋杀案 |
[30:54] | Yeah. That’s right. | – 对 就是那事儿 |
[30:57] | Is he a policeman? | – 他是警察吗? |
[30:59] | – He was. – What happened? | – 曾经是的 |
[31:01] | I had a breakdown. | – 后来呢? – 我停职了 |
[31:02] | I was nearly catatonic for about 3 1/2 years. | 我得了一种紧张性神经症大概有三年半 |
[31:08] | I already talked to the real police. | 我已经告诉真正的警察了 |
[31:10] | – Three times. – I know. | 讲了三次了 |
[31:12] | But Mr. Monk has a different way of looking at things. | 我知道 但是Monk先生看问题有不同的方法 |
[31:15] | – Make them buy some lemonade. | |
[31:17] | I’ll only talk if you buy some lemonade. | 让他们买点柠檬汁吧 – |
[31:19] | That’s the rule. | 除非你买柠檬汁我才肯说 这是规则 |
[31:20] | Oh. Okay. | – 好 |
[31:22] | He has to buy some too. | 好 – 他也要去买 |
[31:24] | No, uh, no… n-no, thanks. | – 不用 不用了 |
[31:26] | Buy some lemonade. | 谢谢 – 买点吧 |
[31:29] | Okay. Fine. | 好 好的 我要一点就行了 |
[31:30] | I’ll just have a small… | 好 |
[31:32] | Very… very small… | 好的 我要一点就行了 |
[31:35] | Yeah, thanks. | 很少 哦 那是 |
[31:42] | It’s our own recipe. | 这是我们的独家秘方 |
[31:50] | That… hit the spot. | 哦 真好喝 |
[31:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:54] | Okay, now… now it’s your turn. | 好 轮到你了 |
[31:56] | I want you to think back to that night. | 我希望你认真回想当晚 |
[31:59] | You were walking your dog. | 当你在溜狗时 |
[32:01] | Yeah. I was walking my dog by the big house over there, | 是的 我在那边的大房子附近溜狗 |
[32:03] | like I do every night. | 每晚都这样 |
[32:05] | The smoke alarm went off, so I looked. | 烟雾警报器响了 我就去看 |
[32:09] | And… what did you see? | 那 你看到什么了? |
[32:14] | You familiar with the term extortion? | 你肯定相当精通勒索学 |
[32:26] | Just drink it. | 喝了吧 |
[32:32] | – Go on. – So I looked. | 继续 |
[32:34] | And I saw this really fat guy in the house. | 于是我看 然后我看到 一个非常胖的男人在房子里 |
[32:36] | No, I mean, like, really fat, | 不 |
[32:38] | like, fat fat. | 应该说是非常非常胖 |
[32:40] | Yeah, fat. | 是的 非常胖 |
[32:41] | Then he opened the curtains | 是的 非常胖 然后他打开门帘 |
[32:42] | and stood on a chair and turned off the alarm. | 然后他打开门帘 站在凳子上 再关掉警报 |
[32:44] | Okay, sue Ellen, I just wanna be absolutely sure. | 好 Sue Ellen你是不是能很肯定? |
[32:47] | The alarm sounded, | 警报响起时 |
[32:49] | and then you saw the curtains open up? | 你看到门帘打开? |
[33:00] | Oh! Look at that! | 哦 看那儿 |
[33:09] | Is that right? | 是这样么? |
[33:10] | Smoke alarm, and then the curtains? | 警报之后再到窗帘? |
[33:12] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:13] | Why would he open the curtains before he turns off the alarm? | 为什么他在关掉警报前才关窗帘? |
[33:17] | He was putting on a show. | 他在演戏? |
[33:19] | What kind of show? | 什么戏? |
[33:21] | He was putting on a show for you. | 他特意演戏给你看 |
[33:28] | Adrian. Adrian! | |
[33:30] | Sit… stop it! | 坐下来 停止 |
[33:32] | – Okay. – Just sit! | – 好 – 坐下 |
[33:39] | Adrian. | Adrian 你知道我有多喜欢这个男的 |
[33:41] | You know how much I like this guy Dr. Vezza, right? | 就是Vezza医生 对吗? |
[33:43] | Uh-huh. | – 哦 哦 |
[33:45] | Look. Look at me, please. | – 好 看着我 |
[33:46] | I know you’re gonna embarrass me, | 我知道你会让我尴尬 |
[33:48] | and I know you can’t help yourself. | 并且你不能自制 |
[33:50] | But I am just asking you… | 但我在请求你 |
[33:52] | No, you know what? I am begging you. | 你知道吗 我在恳求你 |
[33:54] | If you can just try not to embarrass me too much… | 别让我太尴尬了 |
[33:57] | Uh-huh. | 好吗? |
[33:58] | Just one or two questions, and you’re done. | 就一到两个问题 |
[34:01] | Hello. | – 然后 就结束 – 你好 |
[34:02] | Oh! | 哦 医生 医生 |
[34:03] | Doctor. Doctor, uh, I’m sorry to bother you. | 哦 医生 医生 |
[34:06] | I hope this isn’t a bad time. | 打搅了 我希望这次时间凑巧 |
[34:07] | Actually, I’m in the middle of a session, | 事实上 我正在开会 |
[34:09] | but, uh, yes, I, uh… | 不过 |
[34:11] | Think I can spare a few minutes. | 我能腾出一点时间 |
[34:13] | – Hey, there. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[34:16] | I’m, uh, really looking forward to Friday night. | 我 我一直在等星期五 |
[34:18] | I hope you like Thai. | 我希望你喜欢泰国菜 |
[34:19] | Oh, I… I love Thai. | 哦 我喜欢泰国菜 |
[34:21] | Oh, good, because there’s a new place at the Embarcadero | 好 听说在安巴士多那儿有个新地方 |
[34:23] | that I hear is just fantastic. | 听说那儿好浪漫 |
[34:25] | Doctor, uh, just wanted to ask you, uh… | – 医生 哦 |
[34:27] | One. | 只想问你 – 一个 |
[34:28] | Couple of questions | 几个关于您的捐助人Biederbeck先生的问题 |
[34:30] | about your benefactor, Mr. Biederbeck. | |
[34:33] | Miss Fleming was at his apartment last night. | – Fleming小姐 |
[34:35] | I heard. | 昨晚在他的公寓 – 我听说了 |
[34:36] | Whatever he paid you, it wasn’t enough. | 不管他给你付多少 都不能弥补 |
[34:38] | While she was there, | 当她在那儿的时候 |
[34:40] | Miss Fleming happened to notice some videotapes of Judge Lavinio. | Fleming小姐刚好注意到 一些Lavinio法官的录像带 |
[34:43] | – Do you know anything about them? – Yes, I recorded them. | – 你知道一些关于这些的情况吗? – 知道 是我录的 |
[34:46] | They were, uh, TV interviews, news clips. | 有 哦 电视采访 新闻点滴 |
[34:49] | We’re fine with that. | 无所谓吧 |
[34:51] | You’re done. | 可以了 |
[34:53] | Yes. And do you know why Mr. Biederbeck wanted them? | 是的 但是你知道为什么 Biederbeck先生要那样做吗? |
[34:56] | He was absolutely obsessed with her. | 他对法官非常的憎恨 |
[34:58] | He wanted to know everything about her. | 他想了解她的一切情况 |
[35:00] | – And, doctor… – Oh, my God! | – 还有 医生 |
[35:01] | What is that? | – 哦 天啊 那是什么? |
[35:03] | Ah. This is the self-esteem mirror. | 哦 这是增加自信的镜子 |
[35:06] | It’s one of my inventions. | 是我的一项发明 |
[35:07] | Now, this is what you look like, | 瞧 这就是你的模样 |
[35:09] | and this is the inner you. | 这是里面的你 |
[35:12] | This is the you we’re working towards. | 是你努力的方向 |
[35:13] | I-I love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[35:15] | The spot, right? | 好含蓄 是吗? |
[35:17] | Oh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | I see you’ve found another of my inventions. | 你找到我的另外一项发明了 |
[35:23] | The empathy suit. | – 心理转移 |
[35:25] | Dr. Vezza, | 好了吗? – Vezza医生? |
[35:27] | who had a birthday? | – 这里举行了生日派对? |
[35:28] | Mine, actually. | – 哦 |
[35:30] | Last week. You missed a great party. | 是我的 上星期 你错过了一场大晚会 |
[35:37] | You’re 37? | – 你37岁? |
[35:39] | Yes. I was conceived during the big blackout of 1965. | – 是的 我是1965年出生 |
[35:44] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[35:53] | We really have to work on our not embarrassing Sharona skills. | 你应该要做好这样一件事情 学会不打扰Sharona |
[35:56] | 37. | – 37岁 – 什么 |
[35:58] | – What? – He’s 37. | – 他37了 |
[36:01] | So what? | – 那又怎样? |
[36:03] | If he’s 37 years old, | 如果他是37岁 |
[36:05] | then I know how the judge was killed. | 我就知道法官是怎么被杀的 |
[36:19] | Did you get the red dress I sent you? | 你有没有拿到我送给你的红衣服? |
[36:22] | This is too weird, just talking to a camera. | 这太奇怪了 只是在和照相机说话 |
[36:26] | Do you want me to wear it? | – 你想要我穿上它? |
[36:28] | Well, that’s the idea, sweetheart. | – 好啊 宝贝 |
[36:34] | It’s Captain Stottlemeyer. | 这是Stottlemeyer警官 |
[36:38] | Hello, Mr. Biederbeck. | – 你好 |
[36:39] | Captain… | Biederbeck先生先生 – 上尉 |
[36:41] | I really wish you would have called. | 干吗不先预约吗?我现在有点忙 |
[36:43] | I’m a little busy at the moment. | |
[36:44] | I’m here to arrest you for the murder of Judge Kate Lavinio. | 我现在以谋杀法官Lavinio的罪名逮捕你 |
[36:48] | That’s a warrant. Duly sworn. | 这是逮捕证和搜查令 |
[36:51] | Sweetheart, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 宝贝 等一下我再回电话给你吧 |
[36:55] | Doctor, will you call Howard Klein | 医生 你帮我致电Harward Clair |
[36:57] | and tell him we’re suing the city | 告诉他我们又要起诉这座城市 |
[36:59] | for malicious prosecution… again? | 因为我又被诬陷了 |
[37:01] | I have hired a local construction company to take out this door. | 我们已经雇佣了一个本地的建筑公司 来取走这扇门 |
[37:04] | We’re gonna get a crane in here | 我们准备一个起重机来把你降落到地面 |
[37:06] | and lower your fat ass down to the street. | |
[37:08] | A crane! Oh, that’s rich. | 起重机?你们好大能耐 |
[37:11] | But would you mind explaining to me | 但是能否请你解释一下 |
[37:12] | how I’m supposed to kill the bitch? | 我凭什么要杀掉那个婊子? |
[37:14] | I can’t leave this room, remember? | 记得吗?我是不能离开这房间的 |
[37:18] | Mr. Monk. | – Monk先生 – |
[37:20] | Well, my, my, my. | 哦 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[37:22] | It’s the defective detective once more. | 又是那个有问题的侦探 |
[37:27] | Lay it on me, Einstein. | 又来耍花招 |
[37:30] | These two chairs are from the judge’s house. | 这两把椅子都是法官的房子里的 |
[37:34] | The killer stood on one of them | 那个杀手当他站在其中一张凳子的时候 |
[37:36] | when he turned off the smoke alarm. | 他关了烟雾报警器 |
[37:38] | A girl in the neighborhood saw “a very, very fat man standing on it.” | 一个隔壁的女孩看到并作证 说一个很胖 很胖的男人站在上面 |
[37:45] | But there’s something funny about the chair. | 但是很搞笑的是 |
[37:50] | It’s not broken. | 椅子居然没有破损 |
[37:52] | This is Sergeant Cargill from the 14th precinct. | 这是第14区的Cargill警官 |
[37:54] | Sergeant, how much do you weigh? | 警官 |
[37:56] | 265. | 你多重? |
[37:58] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[38:05] | So how could a very, very fat man | 一个很胖 很胖的男人 怎么可能 |
[38:08] | have stood on it? | 站在上面? |
[38:10] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有唯一的解释 |
[38:12] | He was a fat man… | 他是一个胖的人 |
[38:14] | Not a heavy man. | 但不是一个重的人 |
[38:17] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[38:23] | I visited your clinic today | 今天去了你的医院 |
[38:24] | and borrowed one of your empathy suits. | 并借了一件心理转移治疗的服装 |
[38:29] | Fat… but not heavy. | 胖 但是不重 |
[38:34] | I believe we have another warrant to serve. | 我们好象还要发出另外一份逮捕令要 |
[38:39] | You’re joking. | 别开玩笑了 |
[38:40] | You were in it together. | 别开玩笑了 你们是一伙的 |
[38:42] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[38:44] | The fat man planned it, but you did it. | 胖子筹划此事 而你杀了人 |
[38:47] | It was brilliant. | 这好聪明啊 |
[38:48] | You killed her, | 你杀了她然后你留下证据 |
[38:50] | and then you left clues behind to make it look like Biederbeck did it. | 显得好象是胖子杀了她 |
[38:55] | Why? Because he’s the only person on Earth | 为什么? |
[38:57] | who couldn’t possibly have done it. | 毕竟他是个干不了这个的人 |
[39:00] | You wore enormous boots to leave big footprints. | 你穿了大鞋子 以便留下大脚印 |
[39:04] | Breaking in was no problem. | 要进去是很容易的 |
[39:06] | The housekeeper told you about the hide-a-key. | 管家告诉你关于那把备用钥匙 |
[39:09] | I admit I was confused until I figured out | 在我搞清楚案件的时间顺序之前 |
[39:12] | the sequence of events. | 我也很迷惑 |
[39:14] | First you killed the judge. | 首先 你杀了法官 |
[39:18] | Then you ransacked the house. | 然后 弄乱整个房子 |
[39:21] | Of course, you needed a witness. | 当然 你需要一个证人 |
[39:23] | You put on one of your fat suits, | 你穿上了胖衣服 |
[39:25] | set off the alarm, | 设好了报警器 |
[39:26] | and then waited until you were sure somebody was watching. | 一直等到你确信有人在看着 |
[39:32] | And finally, you called 911, | 最后 你拨了911的电话 |
[39:34] | and you’re great with voices, doc. | 你很会变声音啊 医生 |
[39:36] | We’ve all heard you. | 他在我的房间 |
[39:37] | He’s right downstairs! | 他就在楼下 |
[39:39] | Biederbeck even supplied you with videotapes of the judge | 大白鲸甚至向你提供了法官的录像 |
[39:42] | so you could practice. | 这样一来 你就可以练习了 |
[39:44] | This is insane. | 这好变态 |
[39:46] | Why would I risk everything? | 为什么我要冒这种险? |
[39:48] | You really didn’t have a choice, did you, Glen? | 因为你别无选择 是吗 Green? |
[39:53] | I knew Christiaan wasn’t your real name | 在你一说你37岁时 |
[39:55] | as soon as you said you were 37 years old. | 我就知道Christine不是你的真正姓名 |
[39:57] | You told Sharona that you were named after Christiaan Barnard, | 你告诉Sharona说你是因为 Christine Bennard博士而取名的 |
[40:01] | but he wasn’t famous until 1967… | 但是他直到1967年才开始出名 |
[40:06] | After you were born. | 就在你出生以后 |
[40:08] | I put the FBI on it. | 此外 FBI |
[40:10] | They were looking for you. | 他们在找你呢 |
[40:12] | Your real name is Glen Q. Syndell. | 你的真名是Green Q Sindre |
[40:15] | You killed a child five years ago. | – 你五年前杀了个小孩 |
[40:17] | Accident. | – 那是意外 |
[40:18] | You were operating on her so doped up, | 你能否回顾一下 |
[40:20] | you couldn’t see straight. | 你给他上过麻药 |
[40:21] | Accident. | 意外 |
[40:22] | Convicted of manslaughter and reckless endangerment, | 意外 宣判你的杀人罪和意外过失 |
[40:25] | you were looking at 15 years, minimum. | 你起码得判15年 |
[40:27] | You jumped bail before sentencing, and then you disappeared. | 在审判前你交了保证金 |
[40:30] | Until now. | 然后你就消失了 直到现在 |
[40:32] | And somehow, somehow, | 不知怎的 不知怎的 |
[40:34] | Biederbeck learned your secret, | 大白鲸知道了你的秘密 |
[40:36] | and from that moment on, he owned you. | 从那开始 他就雇佣了你 |
[40:39] | Didn’t he? | 他有吗? |
[40:40] | Listen, I just have to say… | 听着 我得说 |
[40:43] | fantastic work, really. | 干得漂亮 真的 |
[40:46] | Both of you, kudos. | 你们都应得到奖赏 |
[40:48] | And for the record, I am shocked… shocked | 从记录上来看我感到震惊 很震惊 |
[40:51] | that my personal physician is both a fugitive | 原来我的私人医生 |
[40:54] | and a cold-blooded killer… Shocked! | 是个亡命之徒兼冷血杀手 |
[40:57] | But you can’t really tie me to the crime, can you? | 震惊 但是 但是你不能真的 把我和罪犯联系在一起吧? |
[41:02] | Well, now, that really depends on Mr. Syndell. | 那就得看Sindre先生了 |
[41:05] | What do you say, Glen? | 你觉得呢 Green? |
[41:07] | Would you like to talk to us? | 你想和我们谈谈吗? |
[41:09] | It’ll be my pleasure. | 荣幸之极 |
[41:11] | I’m looking forward to testifying against you. | 我将做污点证人指证你 |
[41:14] | Maybe once and for all, I can redeem myself | 也许能弥补我所犯下的罪孽 |
[41:15] | for everything I’ve done, | |
[41:17] | all the pain I’ve caused. | 弥补我所造成的所有痛苦 |
[41:19] | I detest you. | 我恨你 |
[41:21] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[41:22] | With every fiber of my being. | 是吗? 全心全意恨你 |
[41:25] | Biederbeck, you’re an abomination. | 大白鲸 你真可耻 |
[41:28] | An odious, gluttonous… | 贪心又无耻的 |
[41:30] | Yeah, yeah. | |
[41:32] | Putrid freak of nature. | 你是社会的人渣 |
[41:34] | Wow! It’s been a long time since anyone’s called me that. | 哇 好久没人这样叫过我了 |
[41:36] | Listen, by the time my lawyers are through with you, | 听着 在我的律师和你纠缠之前 |
[41:40] | you’re not gonna know which end is up. | 你们还不知道结局会是怎样 |
[41:42] | There’s not a prison in the country that can hold me! | 这个国家没有几个监狱能容得下我 |
[41:45] | There are very few shopping malls that can hold you. | 甚至很少购物广场能容得下你呢 |
[41:49] | But, nonetheless, | 无论如何 |
[41:51] | we’re gonna give it a try. | 让我们走着瞧 |
[41:53] | You… | 你 |
[42:00] | What’s he doing? | – 他在干什么? |
[42:02] | Look, he’s trying to kill me. | – 我觉得他要杀了我 |
[42:07] | Wasn’t really much of a fight, was it? | 不太象一场真正的斗争 是吧 |
[42:14] | Adrian | Adrian, |
[42:16] | can I ask you something, | 能问你一些问题吗 |
[42:18] | and if it’s none of my business, | 我绝对不会说出去的 |
[42:19] | I promise I’ll shut up. | |
[42:21] | I doubt it. | 很难说吧 |
[42:27] | What did Trudy mean by bread and butter? | Trudy所说的面包和黄油是什么意思? |
[42:30] | Ah… | |
[42:31] | Whenever Trudy and I were walking somewhere, | 当我和Trudy在某地方走着的时候 |
[42:34] | we’d hold hands. | 我们握着手 |
[42:36] | If there was a lamp post or somebody walked between us | 如果有盏街灯或有人穿行在我们当中 |
[42:39] | and we had to let go for a second, | 我们就会分开一阵 |
[42:43] | she’d always say bread and butter. | 她就会常说 面包和黄油 |
[42:46] | So when she died… | 她去世的时候也说了? |
[42:48] | Yeah. I think it was a message for me. | 哦 我想这对我说的特别信息 |
[42:51] | She was saying, | 她当时说 |
[42:53] | “I have to let go now for a little while. | 我们得分开了 一会儿吧 |
[42:57] | But it won’t be forever.” | 但是不会永久 |