时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And there’s the starting gun. | 随着一声枪响 |
[00:14] | Kicking off the 25th Annual Chronicle Marathon, | 旧金山第25周马拉松赛开始了 |
[00:16] | San Francisco. | |
[00:17] | Over 6,000 runners in the race today. | 六千多选手参加了今天的比赛 |
[00:19] | And it is perfect running weather. | 今天的天气很适合赛跑 |
[00:22] | And there is Tonday Mawwaka, number 534. | 快看 534号 Tonde Movarka |
[00:24] | What a story he is. The legendary “proud lion.” | 他的故事真是具有传奇色彩 传说中的自豪的狮子 |
[00:27] | He’s a two-time olympic champion | 他赢得过两次奥运会冠军 |
[00:29] | and he’s come all the way from his homeland of Nigeria | 专门从祖国尼日利亚来 |
[00:31] | to run in today’s event, | |
[00:33] | which he’s referred to as his final lap. | 参加今天的赛事 据他说 这是他最后一次参赛 |
[00:35] | Of course, Tonday’s threatened to retire before. | 当然 Tonde以前也宣称要退休 |
[00:37] | But, you know, if this does turn out to be his valedictory race, | 但如果这次的确是他的最后一次赛跑 |
[00:40] | it’ll be quite a day to remember. | 那今天就很具有纪念意义 |
[00:42] | We’ll, of course, be checking in with his progress | 那今天就很具有纪念意义 |
[00:44] | all through our continuous coverage of the marathon. | 我们将全程关注他这次比赛的进展 |
[00:47] | Two cameras? | – 带了两个照相机? – 是 |
[00:49] | Yeah. In case one breaks. Where is he? | – 带了两个照相机? – 是 以防万一 他在哪? |
[00:51] | Well, he won’t be near the front. | 哎 他应该不会在前面的 |
[00:53] | I mean, you know, he’s 65 years old. | 我的意思是说 你知道的 他都65岁了 |
[00:55] | 63. He’s my idol. Did I mention that? | 63岁 他是我的偶像 我说过的吧? |
[00:58] | About a million times. | 无数次了 |
[00:59] | No, seriously, Tonday Mawwaka | 不 |
[01:01] | is the greatest runner who ever lived. | 严肃点 Movarka是当前最伟大的跑步运动员 |
[01:03] | I saw him run in Los Angeles in 1973. | 我看过他1973年在洛杉矶的比赛 |
[01:05] | He was 400 yards behind with less than a mile to go. | 当时他落后400码 不到一英里就要到终点了 |
[01:08] | He had nothing left. | 他已经没什么希望了 |
[01:10] | And somehow he just… He just found it. | 他已经没什么希望了 但是不知怎么的他就是 就是成功了 |
[01:12] | It was the most amazing finish. | 这是最令人惊讶的结局了 |
[01:15] | I can’t believe you never heard of him. | 我不敢相信你从未没听说过他 |
[01:19] | What? | 怎么了?那个男的 |
[01:22] | That man. He missed a button. | 他扣斜扣子了 |
[01:28] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别管它了 |
[01:29] | Come on, just have fun. | 好吧?玩我们的 |
[01:31] | 63 years old, | 63岁了 |
[01:33] | he’s still running the marathon. | 他仍然在跑马拉松 |
[01:35] | I gotta get into shape. | 我应该去练练身材 |
[01:36] | – No, you’re in great shape. | |
[01:37] | Nah, I used to be. | 你身材很不错啊 – |
[01:38] | Now if I can’t find the remote control, | 以前还不错 现在 |
[01:40] | I just watch whatever’s on. | 只要有个电视遥控器 我就不会动了 |
[01:43] | Look at him. How can he stand it? | 你瞧 他怎么受得了 |
[01:47] | Hold on to this. | 拿着 |
[01:50] | Excuse me, sir. You missed a button. | 先生 打扰一下 你扣错扣子了 |
[01:52] | – What? – You missed a button. | 什么? 你扣错扣子了 |
[01:56] | You’ll thank me later. Oh, oh! Adrian! | 哦 哦 Adrian |
[01:58] | Will you get the hell away from me, please? | 你能不能滚开?我正在看比赛呢? |
[02:00] | I’m trying to enjoy this race here. | |
[02:01] | – Here it is. It’s not problem. – Adrian! | – 恩 这没问题 |
[02:03] | Adrian, he’s coming! | 他跑过来了 |
[02:07] | Adrian, would you hurry up! Look! He’s coming! | Adrian 快点 |
[02:09] | – These are in the way. – No, they’re not in the way. | 这很碍眼的 不 他们一点都不碍眼 |
[02:11] | – You’re in the way! – I’m very good at buttons. | – 你才碍眼呢 – 我很善于扣纽扣的 |
[02:13] | Get away! Get away! | 滚开 滚开 |
[02:15] | Go! Go! | 滚 滚 |
[02:19] | There it is. Okay. | 现在好了 行了 |
[02:21] | You missed him! | 你错过了 |
[02:23] | You just missed him! | 你刚才错过了 |
[02:27] | No, look, he’s… he’s wearing blue shorts. | 看 他穿着蓝色的短裤 |
[02:29] | Look, there he is. There… Oh, no. That’s not him. | 看 他来了 他 哦 不 那不是他 |
[02:32] | Knowing Trevor, | 知道吗 Trevor会开始销售沙发床了 |
[02:34] | he probably stopped to sell someone a sofa bed. | 知道吗 Trevor会开始销售沙发床了 |
[02:38] | Lisa, what is wrong with me? | Lisa 你说我到底怎么了? |
[02:40] | I mean, I can’t stand the son of a bitch | 我受不了这王八蛋了 |
[02:42] | and I’m trying to catch a glimpse of him. | 却又想方设法多看他一眼 |
[02:44] | This is ridiculous. | 这真可笑 |
[02:46] | No, I know. | 不 |
[02:49] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:51] | That’s why I told him he has to make up his mind once and for all. | 所以我要他做个决断 |
[02:54] | The guy can’t have his cake and eat it too. | 不能让这家伙太称心了 |
[02:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:00] | Gwen Hello, Gwen. | |
[03:02] | Trevor. | 你好 |
[03:04] | What… what are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[03:05] | I-I-I thought you were running the marathon. | 你在这干吗? 我以为你在参加马拉松比赛 |
[04:14] | I can’t believe I missed him. | 我不相信 |
[04:17] | I can’t believe I missed Tonday. | 我不敢相信 我错过看Tonde了 |
[04:18] | Well, it’s your own fault. | 都是你的错 |
[04:20] | You should have ignored the stupid sweater. | 都是你的错 你不应该管那件烂毛衣 |
[04:21] | – It was askew. – So what? So what? | 那人扣斜扣子了 那又怎么样?又怎么样? |
[04:24] | Why can’t you just let people be askew? | 你怎么就不能让人家的衣服斜着? |
[04:25] | I mean, what are you, the askew police? | 你干什么的 管扣子斜不斜的警察? |
[04:27] | Yes, I’m the askew police. | 是的 我就是纽扣警察 |
[04:31] | What’s going on? | – 怎么了? |
[04:33] | Is that the captain? | – 那不是队长吗? |
[04:36] | You got two out, two kids on, first and third, all right? | 当时 有两个大人两个孩子 第一个跟第三个是孩子 |
[04:38] | My kid throws a fastball like… | 我孩子当时在玩球 |
[04:40] | – Captain! – What? | 队长 队长 |
[04:41] | I just talked to the building manager. | 队长 队长 |
[04:43] | – He’s on his way. – Okay. All right. | 什么? 我刚跟大楼经理通话了 他在路上了 |
[04:44] | Work the street. Get statements from everybody. | 好的 沿路问问每个人看看有没有什么线索 |
[04:46] | Let’s get to it. This is not gonna go away. | 做事吧 不能就这么算了 |
[04:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:49] | – It’s supposed to be my day off! – You’re telling me. | 是 长官 真是我的倒霉日 上帝啊 |
[04:52] | Monk | Monk, what are you doing here? |
[04:53] | You chasing ambulances now? | 你在这干吗?追救护车? |
[04:55] | We were just driving by. What do ya got? | 我们只是路过这 怎么了? |
[04:57] | We got a dead girl. | 我们发现一具女尸 |
[04:59] | She lives on the, uh, 21st floor. | 她住在21层 |
[05:01] | Either she slipped or she jumped | 她可能是失足落下 或者是跳下 |
[05:04] | or she had some help. | 或者是有人帮了她一把 |
[05:07] | It was murder. | 谋杀 |
[05:08] | It’s a possibility. Yeah. | 谋杀 是的 有可能 |
[05:09] | No, that’s what happened. It was murder. | 不 就是谋杀 |
[05:12] | Monk And how can you know that, Monk? | |
[05:13] | You just got here. | 你怎么知道?你刚到这 |
[05:15] | Her toenails. | 她的脚指甲 |
[05:16] | She didn’t finish painting them. | 她还没有涂完呢 |
[05:18] | She was obviously interrupted. | 很明显 被凶手中断了 |
[05:20] | Isn’t that the style now? | – 说不定这是种样式 |
[05:21] | Like you know. | – 你才会用这样式 |
[05:24] | I think you might be right. Go ahead. | 我想你可能是对的 走吧 |
[05:26] | Anyway, we’ll know soon enough when the medical examiner looks at her. | 不管怎么样 医检结果一出来我们就知道结果了 |
[05:32] | Gum? | 来点口香糖? |
[05:34] | – Thanks for dropping by. – Yeah. Good luck with this. | 谢谢你顺路来看一下 |
[05:36] | – Yeah, it’s good to see ya. – Yeah. | 不用谢 祝你好运 很高兴见到你 我也是 |
[05:38] | As long as you’re here, you want to make a few bucks? | 我也是 你要愿意的话 可以来赚两钱 |
[05:41] | – Sure. – Good. | 当然 好的 |
[05:45] | – Contract. – Excellent. | – 合同 – 太好了 |
[05:49] | That’s what I thought. Thanks, Paul. | 我想也是 谢谢 Paul |
[05:52] | Boys and girls, listen up. | 孩子们 听好了 |
[05:54] | That was the medical examiner. | 刚才医检那边打过电话来 |
[05:56] | She was strangled before she went over the edge. | 她走到窗沿前就被人勒死了 |
[05:58] | This is now a homicide investigation. | 这是一宗凶杀案 |
[06:00] | Which means do not touch anything, | |
[06:02] | don’t lean on anything, | 不要动屋里所有的东西 不要靠在任何东西上 |
[06:04] | and be careful where you walk. | 走路时要小心 |
[06:06] | What do you think? | 你怎么看?她一个人住? |
[06:08] | She lived alone? | |
[06:09] | Yeah, she lived alone. | 是 她一个人住 |
[06:11] | But, uh, check this out. | 不过得再查查 |
[06:13] | Excuse me. | 你们看 |
[06:14] | She has beer in the fridge | 她冰箱里有啤酒 |
[06:18] | and cigars in the humidor. | 雪茄盒里有雪茄 |
[06:22] | – Boyfriend. – Yeah. | 男朋友 |
[06:23] | And according to her neighbor, | 是的 据她的邻居所说 |
[06:25] | she had an ex-husband and a boyfriend | 她有个前夫 |
[06:27] | who nobody ever saw. | 还有个没人见过的男朋友 |
[06:29] | Well, somebody was paying the bills. She was on unemployment. | 有人在帮她付账单 她可已经失业了 |
[06:32] | And somebody was buying her a lot of gifts. | 有人还给她买了许多礼物 |
[06:35] | She hasn’t opened any of them. | 她一个也没有打开 |
[06:37] | Hmm, maybe she was planning to return them. | 可能她还准备还回去 |
[06:39] | I mean, look at this guy’s taste. | 你看看这家伙的品位 |
[06:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀?这东西棒极了 |
[06:43] | This stuff is great, I mean, look at this… | |
[06:45] | Sharona. Evidence. | 你看看这个 – Sharona |
[06:46] | Oh. | 这是证物 – 哦 |
[06:48] | Do you smell that? | 闻到什么没有? |
[06:49] | No. | 没有 |
[06:52] | – What is that? – Chamomile. | 是什么味道? |
[06:54] | It’s an herb. It grows wild like a weed. | 甘菊味 那是种草药 生长在野外 象野草一样 |
[06:56] | – I know what chamomile is. – Used to make tea. | 我知道甘菊拿来干什么 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Check the kitchen for chamomile tea. | 一般是用来泡茶喝的 是的 到厨房里找找甘菊茶 |
[07:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:03] | Captain, look at this. | 队长 |
[07:07] | Her speed dial. | 你来看看这个 她的电话快键 |
[07:09] | Number three is blank. | 第三个快键的名字是空白的 |
[07:13] | If she had a lover and she was trying to be discreet… | 如果她有个情人 而且她处事小心的话 |
[07:17] | She would not have listed his name. | 她就不会标出他的名字 |
[07:20] | I’ve got it, sir. | 我明白了 长官 |
[07:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:34] | Hi, um, this is Captain Leland Stottlemeyer | 你好 我是旧金山警察局的 |
[07:37] | with the San Francisco Police Department. | Leland Stottlemeyer队长 |
[07:39] | Whom am I talking to? | 请问你是哪位? |
[07:40] | Hey! It’s me, Trevor McDowell. | 请问你是哪位? 嘿 是我 Trevor McDowell |
[07:42] | We’ve just opened a new furniture showroom | 我们刚开了家新的家具店 |
[07:44] | right here in San Mateo right off Route 101. | 就在山美特这 就在101路旁 |
[07:46] | Break! | 停 |
[07:48] | Hey, listen, if your family’s like mine, | 嘿 听我说 如果你们家也想象我们的一样 |
[07:50] | the furniture in your house takes a real beating! | 那你们房里的家具就真需要换换了 |
[07:52] | Okay, keep it clean! Keep it clean! Gloves up! | 好的 注意保持干净 手套带上 |
[07:55] | That’s why you need furniture that can go the distance. | 这就是为什么你需要家具 |
[07:57] | Isn’t that right, honey? | 对吗 亲爱的? |
[07:59] | With low prices that’ll knock you out! | 对吗 亲爱的? 物美价廉 包您满意 |
[08:01] | Like this couch. It’s regularly $799. | 像这个睡椅 一般要799美元 |
[08:04] | But with a quick jab from Tyler, | 但是Taler一拳重击 |
[08:06] | that old price is T.K.O.’ed! | 老价格给打败了 |
[08:08] | – It’s yours for only $649! – You see that lamp there? | 现在只需要649元了 你看那边那盏灯 它 |
[08:10] | – It’s got… – No! Don’t even think about it. | – 想都不要想 – 但它不是 |
[08:12] | – But it… it’s not… it’s supposed to… – Stop. Stop. | – 它好象 – 别说了 |
[08:15] | Normally, it’s $1,399. | 一般是1399美元 |
[08:16] | But with a mighty blow from Luke, here… whoa! | 但Luk只轻轻一击 |
[08:18] | That old price is down for the count! | 哇 那老价格就败下阵来 |
[08:20] | It’s yours for only $1,299! | 现在只需1299美元了 |
[08:23] | Heavyweight furniture at featherweight prices! | 重量级的家具 最优惠的价格 |
[08:27] | Tables! Chairs! Sofas! Lamps! | 桌子 椅子 |
[08:29] | Love seats! You name it! | 沙发 台灯 情人椅 |
[08:31] | At McDowell’s, | 你只要能说出 我们就有 |
[08:32] | if we can’t beat the competition, | 在McDowell店里 我们竭尽全力 |
[08:34] | we’ll throw in the towel! | 为您提供最优惠的服务 |
[08:35] | Cut! Cut! Who is that? | |
[08:37] | What? | – 停 停 那是谁? – 什么? |
[08:38] | Get him out of there! | 叫他走开 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry, it was a little, uh… was I… | 对不起 这有点 我 |
[08:41] | Okay, take two. | – 好的 再来一次 |
[08:43] | Oh, my God. | – 哦 天哪 |
[08:45] | – Trevor McDowell. – Yes, sir? | 是的 先生 |
[08:48] | – I’d like to talk to you. – What’s going on? | 我想跟你聊一下 |
[08:51] | Nothing serious. | 怎么了? 没什么 他的一个员工出了点问题 |
[08:52] | I think maybe one of his employees is passing bad checks. | 没什么 他的一个员工出了点问题 |
[08:56] | You know what, honey, I’m sure it’s okay. | 亲爱的 我想没事的 |
[08:57] | Why don’t you take the kids inside and I’ll see you in a little bit. | 你把孩子们带进去 我呆会来找你 |
[08:59] | Okay, come on, guys. | 好吧 孩子们 我们走吧 |
[09:00] | Good work today, guys. | 今天表现不错 孩子们 |
[09:04] | You’ve got a beautiful family, Mr. McDowell. | 你的家庭很美满 McDowell先生 |
[09:06] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 的确是 |
[09:09] | Can I get you anything? | – 喝点什么? – 我不用 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Nothing for me, thank you. | – 喝点什么? – 我不用 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Have a seat. Water? | 请坐 喝点水? |
[09:14] | – Oh, no, thank you. – It’s okay. | 哦 不用 谢谢 不用了 |
[09:17] | So about Gwen. | 我听到关于Gwen的报道了 |
[09:19] | I heard about it on the news. | |
[09:20] | But they said she was murdered. Is that true? | 但他们说她是给谋杀的 这是真的吗? |
[09:22] | That’s true. | 是真的 |
[09:24] | Horrible. Do you have any leads? | 太可怕了 |
[09:26] | We’re workin’ on it. | – 有线索了吗? – 我们正在查 |
[09:28] | She was your girlfriend. | 她是你的女朋友 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 是的 长官 |
[09:33] | I really screwed up big time. | 我的确跟她拍拖过很长时间 |
[09:35] | How long have you been screwing up? | 你跟她拍拖多长时间了? |
[09:37] | I met her two years ago. | 我两年前遇见她 |
[09:38] | She was an actress in one of my commercials. | 我两年前遇见她 当时 她是我广告中的女演员 |
[09:42] | She was the girl in the waterbed. | 她是在充水床垫广告里的那个女孩 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God. I remember that one. | 哦 天哪 我记得那个广告 |
[09:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I-I liked that commercial. | 是的 是的 我喜欢那个广告 |
[09:49] | You’re a natural in front of the camera. | 你在摄影机前很自然 |
[09:50] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 你喝茶吗 McDowell先生? |
[09:51] | Do you drink tea, Mr. McDowell? | 你喝茶吗 McDowell先生? |
[09:54] | Uh, sometimes, yes. | 啊 有时 是的 |
[09:56] | – Chamomile tea? – No. | 甘菊茶? 不 |
[09:59] | The building manager said you’d been paying her rent. | 大楼经理说你一直在为她付房租 |
[10:02] | He also said you called him a month ago to say | 他也说你一个月前打了电话给他 |
[10:04] | you would not be renewing the lease. | 说你不会再续租了 |
[10:05] | That’s correct. I was trying to break it off. | 是的 |
[10:08] | And I realized I made a mistake. | 当我意识到我做错了 我努力想摆脱 |
[10:10] | My family’s my life. | 我的家庭是我的生命 |
[10:12] | – Gwen understood that. – Did she? | Gwen能理解的 她真的理解? |
[10:15] | I thought she did. We talked about it. | 我想是的 我们谈过 |
[10:18] | Do you have an alibi for 7:55 this morning? | 今天早上7:55谋杀发生时 你在哪里? |
[10:22] | 7:55, I would have been | 7:55 我应该在 |
[10:25] | on Haight Street. | 在 在黑特大街 |
[10:28] | Anybody see you there? | 有人看见你在那吗? |
[10:29] | Oh, yes, about a thousand people. | 有人看见你在那吗? 哦 是的 |
[10:31] | See, I was running in the marathon. | 一千多人 当时我在参加马拉松比赛 |
[10:35] | You realize we have several ways to verify that. | 你知道我们有许多方法证实你所说的 |
[10:37] | Good. | 好呀 |
[10:38] | Because the sooner you clear me, | 好呀 因为你越早排除对我的怀疑 |
[10:40] | the sooner you can catch the bastard who did this. | 就会越早抓住那个真正的罪犯 |
[10:43] | That’s my card with my office number. | 这是我的办公室号码 |
[10:45] | That’s my home number. | 这是我的家庭号码 |
[10:46] | If there’s anything I can do to help, please don’t hesitate to call. | 这是我的家庭号码 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 尽管打电话 |
[10:48] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会与你保持联系的 |
[10:50] | Good luck with the investigation. | 我会与你保持联系的 |
[10:51] | Okay, that’s a wrap! | 希望调查一切顺利 |
[10:52] | How’d you do? | – 你的成绩如何? |
[10:55] | Excuse me? | – 什么? |
[10:56] | In the marathon, how’d you do? | 马拉松比赛 你的成绩如何? |
[10:59] | 3 hours, 41 minutes. | 三小时四十一分 |
[11:01] | Personal best, actually. I’ve been training like a demon. | 个人最好成绩 |
[11:04] | Were you drafting or running open field? | 我曾刻苦的训练过 你是在模拟场地还是在野外训练的? |
[11:06] | Open field. You a runner? | 野外 你也是跑步运动员? |
[11:08] | Uh, years ago. High school. | 是 很多年前 高中 |
[11:11] | Made all-state. | 参加过州立比赛 |
[11:13] | You ran? | 你会跑步? |
[11:18] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:19] | I just can’t picture you on a track team. | 我怎么也想不出你在田径对的样子 |
[11:21] | I-I had a life, you know, before we met. | 在认识你之前 我也有自己的生活 |
[11:24] | Oh, no, no, no. I know you had a life. | 我不 不 不 我知道你有过去的生活 |
[11:27] | I just didn’t think it involved wearing gym shorts | 我就是认为应该不会是穿着运动短裤 |
[11:30] | and showering with other guys. | 与其他家伙一起洗澡 |
[11:32] | I didn’t shower with other guys. | 我没和其他家伙一起洗澡 |
[11:33] | I had a note from my doctor. | 我有医生开的证明 |
[11:35] | I bet you had lots of notes from your doctor. | 我打赌你肯定有很多的证明 |
[11:37] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 的确是 |
[11:38] | I had a whole separate binder. | 我整个的训练都是单独进行的 |
[11:40] | What are we doing here | 队长都把这家伙查清楚了 |
[11:42] | when the captain already checked this guy out? | 我们还来干什么呀? |
[11:44] | He definitely ran the marathon. | 他肯定跑了马拉松 我知道 |
[11:46] | I know, I just… I just want to make sure. | 我就是 就是想搞清楚 |
[11:54] | Hello, can we help you? | 你好 能帮你什么吗? |
[11:56] | Oh, no. It’s a stampede. Get a wipe ready. | 哦 不 这么多人 |
[11:58] | Oh. | 你准备一下 哦 |
[12:00] | I’m Adrian Monk. I called earlier. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[12:02] | Oh, Mr. Monk. | 我刚才打了电话 哦 Monk先生 |
[12:04] | Uh, please excuse the mess. | 抱歉这儿这么乱 |
[12:05] | After the marathon, we just kind of hibernate for a while, you know. | 马拉松之后 我们需要好好休息一下 |
[12:09] | This is my assistant, Sharona. | 这是我的助理 Sharona |
[12:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:12] | Oh, I’m this year’s chairperson, Angie Morrison. | 你好 这是今年的主席 |
[12:15] | – This is Tillie Graves. – Hi. | Angie Morrison 这位是Tillie |
[12:17] | Graves Cielin Flames – Cicily Fraiser. – Hi. | |
[12:19] | And Brandon Connelly over there. | 你好 还有那位是Branden Karaner |
[12:21] | Got it. Brandon Connelly. Hi. | Branden Karaner 你好 |
[12:24] | And this is Carl Jenkins. He’s our chief of security. | 这位是Karl Jenkins 他是我们的安全主管 |
[12:27] | – Hi, Carl. – Hi. | – Karl 你好 – 你好 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | You got a problem with me? | 你觉得我有什么问题吗? |
[12:35] | What? Oh, no, no, no. | 什么?哦 不 不 不 |
[12:37] | You don’t want to shake a brother’s hand, | 如果你觉得跟黑人兄弟我握手有什么不妥的话 |
[12:38] | you just say so. | 说一声就行了 费事你擦手 |
[12:40] | You don’t gotta go wiping it off. | 说一声就行了 费事你擦手 |
[12:41] | Oh, no. He does that to everybody. | 哦 不 他对每个人都那样 |
[12:42] | Am I blind? Do I look like I’m blind? | 你以为我瞎了? |
[12:45] | I saw what I saw. | 我看上去瞎了吗?我看见的 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna go and lock up downstairs. | 我得去锁楼下的门了 |
[12:52] | If I stick around here, | 如果我老在这呆的话 |
[12:53] | I might do something I’ll regret. | 我可能会做出什么让我后悔的事 |
[12:56] | We’re all just people, Mr. Monk. | 我们都是一个民族的 Monk先生 |
[12:58] | Of course, we are. | 当然我们是 |
[12:59] | I-I always have to… I’m not… | 我 我总是的 我不是 |
[13:03] | Oh, no. He’s not. | 哦 不 他不是 |
[13:04] | What can we do for you? | 能帮您什么忙吗? |
[13:09] | I just need some information. | 我需要一些信息 |
[13:11] | How many people, uh, ran in the marathon today? | 多少人参加了今天的马拉松比赛? |
[13:14] | 6,111. | |
[13:16] | People of all colors and creeds. | 各种肤色和各种信仰的人 |
[13:19] | I’m sure they were. | 我想他们的确是 |
[13:20] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我也没别的意思 |
[13:24] | Um, how do you keep track of them all? | 嗯 你们怎么跟踪他们所有人的? |
[13:27] | Oh, that’s all computerized. | 哦 所有的信息都存在电脑里了 |
[13:29] | The runners are all issued one of these | 我们发给所有的参赛者这个东西 |
[13:31] | and, uh, it attaches to the top of their shoe. | 参赛者把它系在鞋子上 |
[13:33] | There’s a teeny tiny little computer chip inside there. | 里面有个极小的电脑芯片 |
[13:37] | Now, we’ve got scanners at the starting line | 我们在起点和终点有扫描仪 |
[13:38] | and another at the finish line | |
[13:40] | and they read the computer chip. | 可以读取芯片 |
[13:41] | It’s all very modern. | 非常先进 |
[13:43] | We’ve got everybody’s time right down to a 10th of a second. | 我们有每个人精确到 十分之一秒的时间 |
[13:47] | But what if someone left the race | 但会不会有人中途离开 |
[13:50] | and then came back later? | 然后又回来呢? |
[13:53] | Well, we’d know right away. | 嗯 我们也会知道的 |
[13:54] | We’ve got checkpoints all along the route. | 我们全程设有小站 |
[13:56] | We had scanners every mile to keep track. | 每一英里都有扫描仪对他们监控 |
[14:00] | Um, we’re interested in a runner named Trevor McDowell. | 嗯 我们对一个叫 Trevor McDowell的感兴趣 |
[14:04] | Oh, McDowell. Number, uh, 948. | 哦 McDowell 948号 |
[14:07] | The police were asking about him earlier. | 警察早些时候来问过他了 |
[14:11] | There he is. | 就这个 |
[14:12] | Yeah, he ran it in 3 hours, 41 minutes, and 22 seconds. | 是的 他的时间是3小时41分22秒 |
[14:16] | That’s a really respectable time. | 这个成绩可是很不错 |
[14:17] | Quite respectable. All of our racers are winners, | 真是不错 所有的参赛者都是胜利者 |
[14:20] | be they black, white, or Latino. | 不管他们是黑色 白色还是拉丁美洲人 |
[14:23] | It takes many colors to make a rainbow. | 就象彩虹一样 是由各种色彩组成的 |
[14:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 的确如此 夫人 |
[14:28] | I… I’m a big rainbow guy. | 我 我对彩虹很感兴趣 |
[14:32] | He loves rainbows. | 他很喜欢彩虹 |
[14:37] | About Mr. McDowell, did he miss any checkpoints? | 对了 McDowell先生有没有误哪个站? |
[14:40] | Oh, let’s have a look. | 哦 |
[14:42] | Uh, no. | 我看看 |
[14:44] | He ran the whole course start to finish. | 恩 不 他跑完了全程 |
[14:47] | Paced himself beautifully, though. | 但节奏很均匀 |
[14:59] | Mr. Zaleski. | Zaleski先生? |
[15:01] | How about I call you Arthur? | 我叫你Athur如何? |
[15:03] | Well, you can call me whatever the hell you want. | 嗯 |
[15:05] | Good. | 随你吧 好 |
[15:06] | How long were you and Gwen married? | 你和Gwen结婚多久? |
[15:08] | Four years. | 四年 |
[15:10] | She walked out and you still loved her. | 尽管她离开了 你仍爱着她 |
[15:12] | Sure. I had feelings for her. | 当然 |
[15:14] | I bet you did. | 我爱她 我相信 |
[15:16] | Then she picks up with the dinette furniture salesman. | 后来她与卖室内家具的销售商有染 |
[15:20] | TV guy. That’s humiliating. | 那个搞电视广告家伙 真够恶心的 |
[15:22] | You were jealous. You became furious. | 你嫉妒他 非常愤怒 |
[15:26] | I’d feel the same way. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[15:30] | I don’t like this… being here. | 我不喜欢 |
[15:32] | You’re not supposed to like being here, Arthur. | Athur 你不用喜欢这儿 |
[15:34] | This is an interrogation room. It’s not a sports bar. | 这是审讯室 这不是运动酒吧 |
[15:37] | I need a wipe. | 我得擦一下 |
[15:38] | – Why? – Do you have a wipe? | 我得擦一下 你有擦的东西吗? |
[15:40] | So why were you harassing your ex-wife? | 那你为什么骚扰你的前妻呢? |
[15:42] | We’ve got the phone records, Artie. | 我们有电话记录 亚瑟 |
[15:44] | You were calling her twice a day. | 你一天给她打两次电话 |
[15:46] | I don’t call my wife twice a day. | 我不会给我妻子一天打两个电话的 |
[15:47] | I was worried about her. | 我这是担心她 |
[15:49] | You call it “worried.” The judge called it “stalking.” | 你认为是担心 法官却认为是骚扰 |
[15:52] | That was three years ago. | 那是三年前的事了 |
[15:56] | What happened, Arthur? | Athur 后来怎么样了? |
[15:58] | You went over there to talk, right? | 你去那跟她说 对吗? |
[16:00] | You lost your temper trying to talk to her? | 你跟她说话的时候 发了火? |
[16:04] | Everybody has a temper. | 每个人都有脾气 |
[16:06] | What is that? What is that noise? | 那是什么?那是什么声音? |
[16:08] | Excuse me. Keep on him. | 对不起 |
[16:14] | Okay, one more time from the top. | 好 从头来过 |
[16:16] | So how long were you and Gwen married? | 那么你跟Gwen结婚多久了? |
[16:18] | – How’s it going in there? – It’s going great. | – 进展如何? – 不错 |
[16:21] | Except he wants to know what the little squeaky noise | 不过他想知道镜子后面的声音 |
[16:23] | behind the mirror is. | 是怎么回事 |
[16:24] | That might have been me. | 那可能是我弄出的 |
[16:26] | There’s a smudge. I think it’s on your side. | 有个污迹 看来是在你那边 |
[16:29] | You can get it when you go back in. | 你再进去的时候就擦干净吧 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:35] | You think he’s the guy? | 你认为他是凶手? |
[16:37] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[16:38] | He had a restraining order against him at one time, | 他没有不在场证明 |
[16:41] | which apparently he honored. | |
[16:42] | He says he was at home in bed at the time. | 他说他那时在家里睡觉 |
[16:45] | I’d say he’s a d-plus/ a c-minus. | 我想他的嫌疑较大 |
[16:48] | – What do you got? – Trevor McDowell. | 你有些什么发现? |
[16:50] | No, he was running the marathon. It checked out. | 不 他参加了马拉松比赛 他已被排除了 |
[16:52] | I don’t know how he did it, but he’s the guy. | 哦 不知道他怎么弄的 但他就是凶手 |
[16:55] | I’ll tell you why. | 我会告诉你原因的 |
[16:57] | Because Gwen was killed first | 因为Gwen先被杀死 |
[16:59] | then she was thrown off the balcony. | 然后再被人从阳台下去的 |
[17:01] | That’s the key. | 这是个关键 |
[17:02] | Why would the killer draw attention to himself? | 为什么杀手要让别人注意自己 |
[17:06] | There’s only one reason: | 这样做只有一个原因 |
[17:07] | To establish the exact time of death. | 确定明确的死亡时间 |
[17:10] | He wanted everyone to know precisely when she died. | 他想每个人精确的知道案发时间 |
[17:13] | Why? Because he had an alibi. | 为什么?因为他有不在场的证据 |
[17:15] | An airtight alibi. | 确凿的不在场证明 |
[17:19] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[17:21] | What do I think? | 我怎么看?我觉得这不可能 |
[17:22] | I think it’s not possible | |
[17:23] | because he was wearing a computer chip. | 因为他有电脑芯片的记录 |
[17:25] | And he passed all the checkpoints. | 他通过了所有的站点 |
[17:28] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | That’s right. | 你说得对 是这样 |
[17:31] | Unless he took the chip off and passed it off to another runner. | 除非他把芯片取下来传给其他人 |
[17:38] | That’s interesting. | 这挺有意思 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是 他可能把芯片放到另一个人的口袋里 |
[17:41] | Maybe he dropped it in another guy’s pocket | 是 他可能把芯片放到另一个人的口袋里 |
[17:43] | so it looked like he finished the race. | 因此看上去他象是跑完了全程 |
[17:48] | That’s very interesting. | 这挺有意思 |
[17:51] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[17:54] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么我能帮你的? |
[17:58] | Give… give him a wipe. Just give him one. | 擦一下 就擦一下 |
[18:00] | Smudge stays. You go. | 别管污迹了 你去吧 |
[18:04] | So now we’re looking for two runners. | 我们现在是找两个参赛者 |
[18:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:07] | We’re looking for another runner | 我们现在找与Trevor McDowell |
[18:08] | who had the exact same time as Trevor McDowell. | 跑的时间相同的人 |
[18:11] | Right, right, right. | 是的 是的 |
[18:12] | Someone who was neck and neck with him for the whole race. | 与他在全程都齐头并进的人 |
[18:14] | Neck and neck. Okay. That shouldn’t be too hard. | 齐头并进 好的 应该不难 |
[18:19] | Hi, Tillie. | Tillie 你好 |
[18:22] | No, sorry. | 不 |
[18:24] | Nobody else had the exact same time. | 对不起 没有人有相同的时间 |
[18:26] | Look, um, are we finished here? | 那么 嗯 是不是说到这? |
[18:28] | Oh, just one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[18:30] | Um, was there another runner whose time | 有没有哪个参赛者 |
[18:32] | at all the checkpoints was close to McDowell’s, | 经过所有小站的时间与 McDowell的时间接近的 |
[18:35] | like, within a second or two? | 象一两秒钟? |
[18:37] | – Close? – Mm-hmm. | – 接近的? – 嗯 |
[18:40] | Uh, well, look at that. | 嗯 你看 |
[18:44] | There’s a runner here who ran the whole race | 有个人全程的 |
[18:45] | just a few paces from Mr. McDowell. | 只与McDowell而先生相差几步 |
[18:47] | Number 534. | 534号 |
[18:50] | Here’s the printout. | 这是打印结果 |
[18:53] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[18:56] | Sharona? | |
[18:59] | – Tonde? Tonday. | |
[19:01] | Tonday? | |
[19:07] | You know, I read an article about this hotel. | 我读了一篇关于这家宾馆的文章 |
[19:09] | You know how much a suite costs? | 你知道一个套房多少钱? |
[19:11] | Huh? | 多少? $2000一晚 |
[19:12] | $2,000 a night. | $2000一晚 |
[19:14] | You said Tonday was a simple, quiet man, like a poet. | 你说汤得是一个朴素 安静的人像诗人一样 |
[19:17] | So? | 所以? |
[19:18] | So how many poets could afford to stay here? | 所以有多少诗人能住在这里? |
[19:21] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[19:22] | I’m saying that he could have made some extra money | 我想说他可能赚了些额外的钱 |
[19:25] | helping a rich furniture salesman kill his mistress. | 帮助家具销售员杀死他的情人 |
[19:29] | Shh! That is not possible, okay? | 嘘 这不可能 |
[19:32] | It is off the table. End of discussion. | 这绝对不可能别再提了 |
[19:36] | Don’t touch anything. | 别碰这里的东西 |
[19:38] | You’re telling me not to touch anything? | 你叫我别碰? |
[19:40] | That’s Tonday’s fruit. | 这里是Tonde的房间 |
[19:42] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 对不起 让你们久等了 |
[19:45] | Tonday Mawwaka. | 我是Tonde |
[19:47] | Mowarka Adrian Monk. | |
[19:48] | Ah, Adrian! | 啊 Adrian |
[19:50] | How nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:52] | Sir, I-I have admired you | 先生 |
[19:54] | ever since I was a very strong child. | 我 我年轻时就很景仰您了 |
[19:56] | Young child. | Young child. |
[19:57] | This is Sharona, my… my… something. | 这是Sharona 我的 我的 什么 |
[20:05] | I’m his assistant. | 我是他的助理 |
[20:07] | It’s an honor to meet you, Mr. Mawwaka. | 很荣幸见到您 Movarka先生 |
[20:10] | Just call me Tonday. | 叫我Tonde吧 |
[20:12] | Please, come on. Let’s sit. | 来 请坐 |
[20:14] | Make yourselves comfortable. | 随意些 |
[20:17] | Sir, I saw you run in Los Angeles in 1973. | 我见过您1973年在洛杉矶的比赛 – |
[20:22] | – The big comeback. – Yeah. | 惊险的结局 – 是的 |
[20:24] | I still don’t know how I did it. | 我到现在都不知道是怎么成功的 |
[20:27] | Well, it changed my life. | 嗯 它改变了我的一生 |
[20:31] | You… You were… You… You are… | 你 你是 你是 恩 |
[20:36] | Um, Adrian was a runner too. | Adrian也是个赛跑运动员 |
[20:39] | Ah, is that so? | 啊 真的? |
[20:41] | – What were you running? – I-I-I ran what you ran. | 你跑什么步? 我 我 我跑您跑的这种 |
[20:44] | Just not as fast. | 就是跑得没您这么快 |
[20:46] | – You still run? – No, no, I quit. | 你还在跑吗? 不 不 我退役了 |
[20:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:52] | There… There was an incident | 发生了 发生了件小事情 |
[20:55] | in high school during a race. | 在高中的一次比赛 |
[20:57] | So they, uh, broke your spirits. | 所以 你丧失了信心? |
[21:01] | You know, spirits are very… | 确实 |
[21:04] | fragile. Easy to break, | 人的信心是很易碎 |
[21:08] | but not impossible to repair. | 而且不容易恢复 |
[21:14] | I like that. | 我也觉得是 |
[21:15] | You know, the hotel manager tells me | 宾馆经理告诉我 |
[21:18] | that you were with the police. | 你是给警察做事的? |
[21:20] | I’m helping the police. | 我帮警察做些调查 |
[21:22] | A young woman has been killed. | 有个年轻的妇女被杀了 |
[21:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:26] | Have some tea! | 喝点茶 |
[21:28] | Oh, thank you. | – 哦 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[21:30] | There you go. | – 哦 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[21:31] | Tonde Tonday, we’re interested | |
[21:33] | in another runner, uh, uh, Trevor McDowell. | 我们对另一个选手很有兴趣 |
[21:36] | Do you know him? | – 你认得他吗? – 不 – 不认得? – 好的 等等 |
[21:38] | – No. – No, okay. | |
[21:40] | All right. Wait a second. | |
[21:42] | – Okay. Hold on. – Just try… try that one. | 好的 等等 好的 试试那个 |
[21:45] | What? No. I-I tried this one already. | 什么?不 我已经试过那个了 |
[21:47] | It doesn’t… I tried it. | 它没有 我试过了 |
[21:49] | Well, you’re… you’re… you’re holding it the wrong way. | 恩 你拿的不对 |
[21:51] | You’re not even… Give it to me. | 你还有没有 给我 |
[21:52] | No, let me do it. I can do it. | 不让我来 |
[21:53] | What are you talking about? Oh, there… there it is. | 我可以的 哦 |
[21:57] | Thank… Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[21:59] | That old man is me? | 那个老人是我? |
[22:00] | That’s you. | 是你 |
[22:02] | And there’s McDowell right behind you. | 根据电脑记录 McDowell在你的后面 |
[22:03] | According to the computer, | 他全程都在你后面或者前面 |
[22:05] | he said that he was behind you or just in front of you for the whole race. | |
[22:08] | Okay, and later… Later in the race… | 后来 后来 |
[22:11] | Here… you see. McDowell’s disappeared. | 这 你看 McDowell消失了 |
[22:14] | He doesn’t show up again until the very end. | 他直到最后才出现 |
[22:17] | Do you remember if he was near you the entire time? | 你记得他全程都在你附近吗? |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 当我跑步的时候 |
[22:22] | When I’m running, I’m not thinking about other runners. | 对不起 当我跑步的时候 我不会想其他的选手 |
[22:25] | I’m testing myself. | 我这是考验我自己 |
[22:27] | Um, I-I-I really | 嗯 |
[22:29] | love this place. | 我的确喜欢这地方 |
[22:31] | Um, does the marathon committee pay for all of this? | 嗯 马拉松委员会给你支付这些开支吗? |
[22:36] | You ask me if I can afford a suite like this? | 你问我能否支付象这样的套间? |
[22:40] | No. | 不 |
[22:41] | Well, a month ago, | 嗯 一个月前 |
[22:43] | I signed a big contract | 我与一个大型鞋业公司签了个合同 |
[22:47] | with a big shoe company. | |
[22:49] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[22:51] | Size ten. | 你穿39码 |
[23:00] | Did you hear what he said to me? | 你记得他跟我说的? |
[23:01] | “From one runner to another.” | 从一个选手到另一个选手 |
[23:03] | Remember Tonday gave me some tea? | – 记得Tonde给我些茶? |
[23:05] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[23:06] | Well, I saved the tea bag. | 嗯 我拿了茶叶袋 |
[23:09] | – What is it? – Chamomile. | – 是什么茶? – 甘菊 |
[23:22] | Let it go. It’s a coincidence. | 别想了 这只是巧合 |
[23:25] | You think it’s just a coincidence | 你认为你的偶像 |
[23:27] | that your hero, Tonday, drinks chamomile tea? | Tonde喝甘菊茶只是个巧合? |
[23:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[23:30] | I love these sneakers. | 我挺喜欢鬼鬼祟祟的人 |
[23:33] | Oh, I see, I see. | 哦 明白了 明白了 |
[23:35] | Whenever I think of something, it’s just a coincidence. | 无论我想到什么 都是巧合 |
[23:37] | Whenever you think of something it’s a work of genius. | 无论你想到什么 都是天才的杰作 |
[23:40] | Exactly. It was McDowell. He did it. | 正确 是McDowell 是他干的 |
[23:43] | How? | 怎么干的? |
[23:44] | Don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[23:48] | Well, according to this video, | 根据这个录象 |
[23:51] | Tonde Tonday came through here | |
[23:53] | at 47 minutes, 15 seconds | 47分15秒来到这 |
[23:56] | and McDowell was a few seconds behind him. | McDowell在他后面几秒钟的地方 |
[24:01] | Amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[24:02] | Am I touching the ground? | 我着地了吗? |
[24:04] | Because I don’t feel the ground. | 因为我觉得我没着地 |
[24:08] | Did I mention these were a gift from my friend Tonday? | 我告诉你这些是我的朋友Tonde给我的礼物吗? |
[24:11] | What are you doing? | – 你在干什么? |
[24:12] | I’m running circles around you. | – 我在围着你跑 |
[24:14] | That’s how fast I am. | 我能跑这么快 |
[24:16] | Oh, you think you’re faster than me, huh? | 哦 你觉得你比我快 |
[24:23] | Okay, from here to that pole and back. | 哼? 从这到那个柱子再回来 |
[24:27] | Fine. | 好的 |
[24:29] | This should be easy for you. You’re good at touching poles. | 这对你很容易 这是你的强项 |
[24:31] | Oh, see, now I’m not gonna be able to run | 哦 |
[24:33] | because I’m laughing so hard. | 我现在不行 我笑的太厉害了 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:39] | Ready, get set, go! | 准备好 |
[24:40] | Hold on. Hold it. Hold it. Wait. | 预备 跑 |
[24:42] | This… this line’s a little crooked. | 好 等着 等一下 |
[24:44] | It’s straight enough. | 线是弯的 已经很直了 |
[24:47] | Okay, good. | 好了 |
[24:49] | – On your mark… – Hold it. Hold it. | – 划好了吧 – 等着 等着 |
[24:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:56] | It doesn’t have to be perfect. | 不用搞得那么完美 |
[24:58] | Just a second. | |
[25:05] | Forget it! | 哦 |
[25:07] | Just forget it! | 算了 算了 |
[25:11] | He’s like… He’s driving me insane. | 他像 |
[25:14] | That’s it! I got it! | 他都弄得我烦死了 好了 |
[25:16] | It’s perfect now. W-W-Wait. | 行了 很好了 等等一下 |
[25:19] | Okay, after this point, | 在这之后 |
[25:21] | McDowell is no longer visible on the tape. | McDowell就没有在录象里出现过 |
[25:29] | This is it. | 是的 |
[25:31] | It’s a blind spot right here. | 这儿是个盲点 |
[25:33] | You see how the path curves? | 你看这的路弯弯曲曲的 |
[25:35] | No room for spectators. | 观众不能看见这 |
[25:37] | If he timed it right, | 如果他时间算的对 |
[25:41] | he’d be completely alone. | 他就能躲起来 |
[25:42] | He could duck behind those bushes. | 他可以藏在灌木丛后面 |
[25:46] | Nobody would miss him. | 没人能看见 |
[25:50] | When were they here? | 他们在这是什么时候? |
[25:52] | Um, one hour and five minutes into the race. | 嗯 1小时5分 |
[26:00] | Start the watch. | 按记时器 |
[26:02] | We’re gonna time this out. | 我们算一下时间 |
[26:13] | Stop the watch. | 停止记时 |
[26:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[26:18] | Smell it. | 你闻闻 |
[26:20] | – Ooh, no. – It’s chamomile. | 你闻闻 – 哦 不 – 甘菊 |
[26:22] | We’ll have the lab check for traces at the crime scene. | 我们叫实验室检查一下 看看是否与犯罪现场的有关 |
[26:25] | What was he doing here? | 他在这干什么? |
[26:26] | Changing his clothes. | 他在这干什么? 换衣服 |
[26:28] | Start the stopwatch. | 开始记时 |
[26:32] | – What are you doing? – Changing my clothes. | 你在干吗? 换衣服 |
[26:35] | Would you mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[26:37] | Please. | |
[26:47] | Then he had to get across town. | 他得进城去 |
[26:49] | Oh! There’s a road over there. | 哦 那有条路 |
[26:54] | He couldn’t have parked here. | 他不可能在这停车 |
[26:56] | This street was blocked off on Sunday, remember? | 这条街星期天封了 你记得吗? |
[26:59] | He couldn’t have parked anywhere. | 他不可能在任何地方停车 |
[27:01] | Well, maybe he didn’t drive. | 嗯 可能他没有开车 |
[27:03] | Then how did he get across town? | 那他怎么进城的呢? |
[27:13] | How are we doing? | 现在多久了? |
[27:15] | 17 minutes, 20 seconds. | 17分20秒 |
[27:17] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[27:21] | Why don’t you sit down? | 为什么不坐下来? |
[27:23] | Well, at least hold the pole. | 嗯 至少拉着杠子 |
[27:26] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释我能接触一切你 |
[27:27] | I touch everything you’re afraid to touch and I never get sick. | 不能接触的东西却从不难受? |
[27:30] | I can’t explain it. | 我不知道 |
[27:32] | It’s inexplicable. | 这无法解释 |
[27:33] | No. You’re inexplicable. | 不 你才无法解释的 |
[27:38] | – So are you gonna tell me? – What? | – 你现在能告诉我吗? – 什么? |
[27:40] | Why you quit running. You said there was an incident. | 为什么你不跑步了?你说有什么事 |
[27:42] | Uh, ancient history. | 嗯 过去的历史 |
[27:45] | Come on. You know you’re gonna tell me. | 快点告诉我嘛 |
[27:48] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[27:50] | May 2, 1974. | 1974年5月2日 |
[27:54] | Our high school track team. | 我们高中田径队那年非常棒 |
[27:56] | We had a great year. | |
[27:57] | We made it to the all-state conference. | 我们参加了洲际比赛 |
[28:00] | It was the biggest day of my life. | 那天对我真是很重要 |
[28:01] | It was all tied up. | 一切都很顺利 |
[28:03] | It came down to the last event: | |
[28:05] | The 1500 meter. | 直到最后的时候 |
[28:07] | Everyone was depending on me. | 大家都指望我了 |
[28:09] | But just before the gun, | 但就在枪响之前 |
[28:11] | I looked down and my laces were, you know, uneven. | 我低头看见我鞋带没系好 |
[28:19] | It was the first time that I had a problem like that in public. | 这是第一次我在公众场合 |
[28:21] | Come on! | 遇到这样的问题 加油 |
[28:28] | Never ran again. | 在也没跑过了 |
[28:30] | That must have been terrible. | 那一定很可怕 |
[28:32] | I got over it. | 是的 |
[28:33] | No, you didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:35] | That’s true, I didn’t. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Ooh! This is our stop. | 哦 我们在这下 |
[28:41] | Now we run to the top of the hill. | 我们跑上山 |
[28:44] | That hill? | – 那座山? |
[28:45] | Yeah. | – 是 |
[28:46] | I thought you made all-state. | 我想你跑过洲际赛跑了 |
[28:49] | Okay, it’s been 24 minutes and 10 seconds. | 好的 现在是24分10秒 |
[28:52] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | 怎么样? |
[28:54] | That was some hill. | 还好 还好 那座山从下面看不是很陡峭 |
[28:55] | It didn’t look that steep from the bottom. | 那座山从下面看不是很陡峭 |
[28:57] | – You want to stop? – No. | 你要不要休息一下? 不 |
[29:01] | You see, I don’t think McDowell took an elevator. | 我想McDowell不会乘电梯的 |
[29:03] | He wouldn’t want to be seen, right? | 他不会想被看见 对吧? |
[29:08] | Just one more flight! | 还有一层 |
[29:10] | Okay. One more flight. | 好 |
[29:12] | No problem. | 还有一层 |
[29:14] | Why would someone choose to live on the 21st floor? | 为什么有人会选择住21层? |
[29:24] | – Are you all right? – I’m good. | 你还好吧?还好 |
[29:27] | Your eyes are crossed. | 你看上去很累 |
[29:30] | – They’re okay now. – Let’s go. | 没事 走吧 |
[29:34] | You don’t think he knocked? | 你不觉得他会敲门么? |
[29:35] | No. He had his own key to let himself in. | 不 他有钥匙 |
[29:38] | Okay… Okay, you’re Gwen. | 好的 好的 你是Gwen |
[29:40] | The TV was on so she’s probably sitting here doing her nails. | 电视开着 她可能坐在这 弄她的指甲 |
[29:44] | I’m the killer. Let myself in. | 我是杀手 我进来了 |
[29:47] | Let myself in. | 我进来了 |
[29:51] | He sat on the couch? | – 他坐在沙发上? |
[29:53] | I can do it from here. | – 是我要休息一会 |
[29:56] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[29:59] | She hears him. | 她听见他进来了 |
[30:00] | She turns around. | 转过头来 |
[30:02] | You’re Gwen! She turns around! | 你是Gwen |
[30:04] | She turns… Okay. | 她转过头来 她转过 |
[30:05] | “Trevor, I thought you were running the marathon.” | 好 Trevor 我以为你在参加马拉松 |
[30:07] | They struggle. | 他们搏斗 搏斗 他把她掐死 |
[30:09] | Struggle, struggle. | 他们搏斗 |
[30:10] | He strangles her. | 搏斗 他把她掐死 |
[30:11] | Drags her off to the balcony. | 把她拉到阳台边 |
[30:13] | Go! Come on! He’s in a hurry! Go! | 去 快点 他很匆忙的 |
[30:15] | Okay, over she goes. What’s the time? | 好 她被扔出去了 多久了? |
[30:19] | 39 minutes. | 39分 |
[30:20] | 39 minutes. | – 39分 – 好的 我们走吧 |
[30:22] | – Okay, let’s go. | – Okay, let’s go. |
[30:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:27] | Uh, I think he took a nap. | 嗯 我想他睡了会 |
[30:30] | Yeah, you wish. | 是的 你希望 |
[30:34] | Oh, my God. I love this chair. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[30:38] | It vibrates. | 我喜欢这张椅子 它会摆动 |
[30:39] | Sharona, we are not here to shop. | Sharona 我们不是来这购物的 |
[30:40] | This is our primary suspect. | 他是我们最大的嫌疑犯 |
[30:42] | Well, maybe we can get a primary suspect discount. | 嗯 我们可以得点重要嫌疑犯的折扣 |
[30:45] | Well, well, well! | 噢 噢 噢 |
[30:47] | If it isn’t Mr. Monk and… Sharona. Am I right? | 是Monk先生和Sharona小姐吧? |
[30:50] | – Yeah. – What can I do for you? | 我没错吧? |
[30:52] | – Do you have a minute, sir? – I have all the time in the world. | 能帮你些什么?先生 你有时间吗? |
[30:54] | As a matter of fact, there’s a sale | 有 |
[30:55] | on all the convertible sofas in stock if you’re interested. | 所有的沙发都有优惠 不知你感不感兴趣 |
[30:57] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[30:58] | I’ll make you a great deal. Free home delivery. | 不 谢谢 |
[31:00] | We’re not here to shop. | 我会给你优惠的价格 免费送货上门 |
[31:02] | Although, if it turns out you’re innocent, | 我想跟你谈谈那张椅子 |
[31:03] | I’d… I’d like to talk to you about that recliner. | |
[31:07] | Sharona. | Sharona 嗯 |
[31:08] | Um, do you know Tonday Mawwaka? | 你认得Tonde Movarka吗? |
[31:11] | I know of him. | 我知道他 |
[31:12] | I’ve never met him. | 我想我从未见过他 |
[31:13] | I believe he was running behind me for most of the race. | 我想他大部分 |
[31:15] | We checked the records. | 时间都跑在我后面 我们查了记录 |
[31:17] | You never turned in your computer chip. | 你没有交你的电脑芯片 |
[31:19] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[31:21] | And then later, I misplaced it. | 后来我我不知道发到哪儿去了 |
[31:23] | You’re crooked. | 你真不老实 |
[31:24] | I beg your pardon? | 什么? |
[31:31] | Show him the picture. | 给他看照片 |
[31:34] | Is that you at the finish line? | 这是你在终点吗? |
[31:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:39] | You ran 26 miles and you’re not sweating? | 你跑了26英里都不出汗吗 |
[31:42] | I don’t sweat that much. | 我出汗不多 |
[31:43] | You know, some runners don’t sweat at all. | 有些跑步运动员从不出汗 |
[31:45] | Is that everything? | 就这事吗? |
[31:46] | But here’s what’s been bothering me. | 就这事吗? 但这让我觉得奇怪 |
[31:48] | This is you around mile five. | 这是你跑了5英里的照片 |
[31:51] | Look at your shirt. | 你看你的衬衫全湿了 |
[31:53] | It’s completely drenched. | 事情是这样的 |
[31:55] | Here’s what happened. | |
[31:58] | You had a problem. | |
[32:00] | Her name was Gwen Zaleski. | 她叫Gwen |
[32:02] | She didn’t want to break it off. | 她不想分手 |
[32:06] | Maybe she threatened | 可能她威胁你 |
[32:08] | to tell your wife everything | 要告诉你的妻子所有的事情 |
[32:11] | and ruin your… | 毁掉你的家庭 |
[32:14] | perfect little world. | |
[32:18] | So you disposed of her. | 所以你就干掉了她 |
[32:21] | You tossed her off the balcony like a bag of garbage. | 你把她象垃圾袋一样仍出窗外 |
[32:24] | Mr. Monk, | Monk先生 |
[32:25] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家庭 |
[32:27] | They’re my life. | 那就是我的生命 |
[32:29] | Now, do you think I’m gonna let somebody like you | 你认为我会让你或者别人 |
[32:32] | or anybody else take that away from me? | 把它从我这夺走吗? |
[32:35] | So true or false, Mr. Monk? | 那么 Monk先生 |
[32:37] | According to the computer, | 根据电脑记录 |
[32:38] | I ran that entire race from start to finish. | 我从头到尾跑完了全程 |
[32:43] | True or false? | 对不对? |
[32:48] | True. | 对 |
[32:51] | Trevor Trevor, it’s your wife. | |
[32:53] | Line two. | 你妻子的电话2号线 |
[32:56] | It’s your wife, Trevor. | 你妻子的电话 Trevor |
[32:59] | Line two. | 2号线 |
[33:14] | The Zaleski alibi checks out. | Zaleski不在场的证据找到了 |
[33:16] | He was in bed making a phone call at the exact time of death. | 他那时正在床上打电话 |
[33:18] | Yeah. It’s not the ex-husband. | 不是她的前夫干的 |
[33:21] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[33:23] | So, uh, where does that leave us? | 嗯 那又怎么样? |
[33:26] | It leaves us with McDowell. | 那就是说McDowell干的 |
[33:27] | – The boyfriend? – Yeah. | 她的男朋友? |
[33:29] | He checked out. He ran the whole race. | 他的嫌疑已经排除了 他跑了全程 |
[33:33] | Okay, let’s say that McDowell did pass the chip off | 好 |
[33:36] | to another runner. | 假设McDowell的确把芯片交给另一个选手了 |
[33:37] | That was your idea, sir. | 那是您的想法 长官 |
[33:39] | You’re damn right it was. | 那是您的想法 长官 的确是 |
[33:41] | You’re thinking Tonday. | 你想是Tonde |
[33:43] | No, no. Their times don’t match up exactly. | 不 不 他们的时间不完全相同 |
[33:46] | Then who? | 那么是谁呢?这是我的想法 |
[33:47] | All right. Here’s my idea. | |
[33:50] | Let’s say there were six runners. | 假设有六个选手 |
[33:52] | – Six. – Yeah. | 六个? 是 Tonde McDowell |
[33:54] | Tonday, McDowell, and these four guys: | 是 Tonde McDowell |
[33:56] | Harvester, Blanchard, Crowe, and Davidson. | 还有这4个家伙 Harvester |
[33:59] | They pass the chip back and forth among them. | 他们把芯片传来传去 |
[34:01] | They were all running in the vicinity and… | 他们都离得很近 象是合谋的 |
[34:03] | – Like a conspiracy. – Well, no. | 噢 不 |
[34:06] | I’ve worked the time out on this graph. | 我在这个地图上把时间计算出来了 |
[34:09] | Passing it back and forth, | 把它前后传递时间几乎差不多 |
[34:10] | it… the time works out almost exactly. | |
[34:13] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[34:15] | Yeah, this is worth looking into, sir. | 是的 这值得查下去 长官 |
[34:16] | It’s all… | 它都 不 |
[34:19] | No, it’s not. It’s insane. | 不是 这真是荒谬 |
[34:20] | There is absolutely no connection between those six men. | 这6个人之间根本没有什么关系 |
[34:26] | Yeah, you’re right. | 噢 是的 |
[34:27] | It’s… I was just playing devil’s advocate with that. | 我是给搞昏了 嗯 |
[34:35] | There is something you don’t see every day. | 这儿有个不多见的运动员 |
[34:38] | A runner in this race with four legs. | 有4只脚的 |
[34:40] | Hang on a second. Stop the tape. | 等一下 停一下带子 |
[34:42] | – What? – What’s that right there? | 那是什么? |
[34:44] | G… Go back a little. | 往回倒一点 |
[34:48] | – Is that a dog? – Yeah, it’s a poodle. | 那是只狗吗? |
[34:50] | Maybe he put the chip in the dog collar. | 是 那是只狮子狗 可能他把芯片放在项圈里了 |
[34:56] | That’s a little poodle. | 那只是只小狮子狗 |
[34:59] | Can a little poodle run 26 miles? | 一直小狮子狗能跑26英里吗? |
[35:01] | Maybe he drugged it. | 可能他给它打了兴奋剂 |
[35:04] | It’s on drugs. Yeah. | 我的意思是如果给它打了兴奋剂可能可以 |
[35:07] | I can call a vet. | 我去叫个兽医 |
[35:09] | And, of course, our cameras will be there at the finish line | 当然 |
[35:11] | and our microphones as well. | 我们的照相机和麦克风都在终点 |
[35:13] | We’ll have interviews with the winners, | 我们可以跟胜利者和领跑者交谈 |
[35:14] | the lead runners and also a coverage | |
[35:16] | of the presentation of the trophy. | 还会包括颁奖仪式 |
[35:18] | And here comes the group that everybody’s waiting for | 大家都在等待的从Caster跑来的那群人过来了 |
[35:20] | as they run through the Castro area. | |
[35:22] | Once again, the huge applause for the ageless Tonday Mawwaka, | 请大家再次为Tonde Movarka |
[35:25] | still running steady and acknowledging the fans. | 仍然健步跑来 向群众致意 |
[35:27] | And he’s loving this. And why not? | 他爱这个运动 不是吗? |
[35:30] | Let’s get a shot now from our motorcycle cam | 让我们通过摩托车上的照相机 |
[35:32] | just ahead of Tonday’s group. | 看一下Tonde那一组的镜头 |
[35:34] | And once again, of course, Tonday has told us | 当然 Tonde再次告诉我们他打算 |
[35:36] | he’s planning to call it a career after this. | 在这次比赛后把它叫做一个事业 |
[35:38] | But hey, he’s said that before. | 但 嘿 他以前也这样说过 |
[35:40] | And besides, there are various rumors… | 而且 还有很多谣言 |
[35:54] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | 你没事吧? |
[35:55] | What happened? | 我知道他是怎么干的了 |
[35:56] | You said it was a matter of life or death. | 我知道他是怎么干的了 |
[35:58] | I know how he did it. | |
[35:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀?谁? |
[36:01] | – Who? – McDowell. | |
[36:03] | I know how he killed her. I figured it out. | 我知道他怎么杀死她的了 我搞清楚了 |
[36:06] | You couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 你就不会跟我在电话里说吗? |
[36:07] | Well, I wanted to see your face light up when I told ya. | 嗯 我想看看告诉你时 你高兴的样子 |
[36:12] | Okay, I’ll take a rain check on that lighting up thing. | 好的 我要看看你开心的样子 |
[36:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:16] | And in other news, | |
[36:18] | a private memorial service was held this morning | 其他新闻 一个为Gwen举行的私人葬礼 |
[36:20] | for Gwen Zaleski, | 今天早上举行 |
[36:22] | the young actress who was slain this sunday. | 这位年轻的演员星期天被杀 |
[36:25] | A department spokesman said they have a number of leads | 警方发言人称他们已有多条线索 |
[36:27] | and expect to make an arrest… | 并希望逮捕 |
[36:32] | Cover the office for me. I’ll be right back. | 帮我看一下办公室 我马上回来 |
[36:35] | Take the next exit. | 走下一个出口 |
[36:36] | – Where are we going? – You’ll see. | 我们这是去哪? |
[36:38] | Sharona, it was right in front of us. | 你等下会知道的 Sharona 真相就在我们面前 |
[36:40] | We were looking at it all wrong. | 我们全部搞错了 |
[36:42] | We thought that Trevor McDowell | 我们以为Trevor McDowell |
[36:43] | gave his computer chip to another runner. | 把电脑芯片给了另一个参赛者 |
[36:45] | – Like Tonday. | – Like Tonday. |
[36:47] | But no other runner had the exact same time, right? | 比如Tonde 但是没有人的时间 和他的时间完全相同 对吧? |
[36:50] | Right. | 对 我刚才再看了遍录象 |
[36:51] | I was just watching the tape again | 对 我刚才再看了遍录象 |
[36:52] | and I realized it wasn’t another runner. | 这才意识到其实不是另一位选手 |
[36:54] | There was somebody else who ran that whole race | 别的人替他跑完了全程 |
[36:57] | from start to finish. | |
[36:58] | – Who? – The TV camera bike. | 谁? 摄像的摩托车 |
[37:02] | McDowell never even attached the chip to his shoe. | McDowell系在他鞋上的芯片 |
[37:05] | He stuck it somewhere on the vehicle. | 系到摩托车上 |
[37:07] | Maybe he taped it | 可能他把它粘上的 |
[37:08] | or used one of those magnetic hide-a-key deals. | 可能他把它粘上的 比如用磁铁吸在摩托车上 |
[37:11] | McDowell started the race like everybody else. | McDowell象其他人一样开始了比赛 |
[37:14] | He followed Tonday and the bike for a few miles. | 他尾随Tonde和那部摩托车几英里 |
[37:18] | Then when he got to the curve in the road, | 接着 当他走到拐弯出时 |
[37:20] | Trevor McDowell quit the race. | Trevor McDowell溜出了比赛 |
[37:22] | But his computer chip continued on. | 但他的电脑芯片还在运做 |
[37:24] | It didn’t miss a single checkpoint. | 它一个检查站都没错过 |
[37:27] | He had a change of clothes hidden in the bushes. | 他在灌木丛中换了衣服 |
[37:29] | Near the bach of chamomile. | – 在甘菊丛附近 |
[37:30] | Exactly. | – 是 |
[37:32] | Then after the murder, | 接着 去杀人 |
[37:34] | he reentered the race just before the end. | 他到达终点前再次混入赛跑队伍 |
[37:38] | The finish line was mass confusion. | 终点线那乱得很 |
[37:40] | It was easy to rejoin the race. | 混进去很容易 |
[37:43] | And that was it. | 这就是这么回事 |
[37:44] | He had an airtight alibi. It was the perfect crime. | 他有了无懈可击证明自己不在场的证据 |
[37:47] | But what happened to the chip? | 这是一个精心谋划的犯罪 但是芯片在哪了? |
[37:48] | I think it’s still on the bike. | 我想它还在摩托车上 |
[37:50] | There was no reason for him to retrieve it. | 他没有理由把它拿回 |
[37:51] | Nobody knew it was there. | 没人知道它在那 |
[37:53] | And even if they did find it, they wouldn’t know what it was. | 即使他们发现它 他们也不会知道它是什么 |
[37:56] | Here! Here we are. | 到了 我们到了 |
[38:02] | Looks like all the vehicles are parked back here. | 所有的车子都好象停在这了 |
[38:04] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | Oh, my God! | 哦 |
[38:17] | There’s McDowell! | 我的天哪 McDowell |
[38:19] | We gotta get to that chip before he does. | 我们要赶在他前面把芯片拿到 |
[38:21] | – What’s wrong? – It’s all rusty. | 啊 怎么了? |
[38:24] | Okay. Okay. It’s okay. I’ll do it. Give me a boost. | 这都生锈了 好吧 好吧 我来做 你架一下我 |
[38:26] | What? Just put your hands like this. | 什么?就是把你手象这样架起来 |
[38:28] | You’re gonna step in my hand? | 你要踩到我手上? |
[38:29] | That’s how you give somebody a boost. | 这就是如何把别人架起来 |
[38:31] | – Come on! – I don’t think so. | 我想不行 Adrian |
[38:32] | Adrian, that chip is the only thing that connects him to the murder. | 我想不行 Adrian 芯片是证明他是凶手的唯一证据 |
[38:35] | If he finds it, he’ll destroy it and then we can’t nail him. | 如果他找到了 他会销毁它 |
[38:38] | – Give me a boost! – Let’s just think. | 那我们就不能将他绳之以法 – 把我架起来 – 让我再想想 |
[38:40] | Maybe we could build a little ladder. | 我们可能可以搭一个小梯子 |
[38:42] | Out of what? | 用什么搭? |
[38:43] | You know, branches and rocks. | 树枝 石头 |
[38:48] | He found it! He found the chip! | 他找到了 他找到芯片了 |
[38:50] | Will you give me the boost? | 你快把我架起来? |
[38:51] | – Hurry up! Hurry up! – All right. All right. All right. | 快点 快点 好吧 好吧 |
[38:52] | Come on! Not that… not that foot! | 快点 快点 好吧 好吧 不是那只脚 |
[38:54] | Why? The other foot. | 为什么? 另外一只 你那只脚踩了点东西 |
[38:55] | You stepped in something with that one. | 另外一只 你那只脚踩了点东西 |
[38:57] | Yeah. Go. Go! | 上 上 |
[39:00] | You got it? | 行了吗? |
[39:01] | Wait. Wait. Okay. | 行了吗? 等等 好吗? |
[39:03] | Okay, I… | – 好的 |
[39:05] | Wait, wait, wait! | 我 – 等等 |
[39:07] | – What? – Oh my God! He saw us! | – 什么? |
[39:09] | McDowell! | – 他看见我们了 |
[39:12] | – Adrian, run! – What? | – Adrian 跑 – 什么? |
[39:14] | Adrian, run after him! | 追上他 |
[39:15] | You’re faster! You can do it! | 你比他更快 你行的 |
[39:17] | Go, Adrian! | 跑 Adrian |
[39:19] | He’s heading for the beach! | 他往海滩那边去了 |
[39:32] | McDowell! | |
[40:13] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗?你看见了吗? |
[40:15] | Did you see that? | |
[40:17] | He had about 40 yards on me! | 他刚才离我有40码远 |
[40:19] | I kn… Look behind you! | 我知道 你往后看 |
[40:21] | What? | 什么? |
[40:22] | Look behind you! | 什么? 往后看 |
[40:28] | There goes your evidence, Monk! | 这是你的证据 Monk |
[40:48] | Officer, just wait a minute. Do you know who I am? | – 你知道我是谁吗? – |
[40:50] | Yes, sir, you sold me a dinette set last year. | 是的 先生 去年你卖过我一张餐桌 |
[40:53] | – Oh. – Watch your head. | 哦 当心你的脑袋 |
[40:57] | Trevor Trev, you might want to make a note | |
[41:00] | in case it ever comes up again. | 你可能得记住以免下次再遇着 |
[41:02] | These new plastic hide-a-keys, turns out they don’t sink. | 这些塑料包装的芯片是不会沉的 |
[41:05] | Yeah, they float. | 是 它们会漂起来 |
[41:15] | Tonday! Hey! | Tonde 嘿 |
[41:18] | You shouldn’t have done this. | 你不用这么客气 |
[41:20] | I mean. I could have taken a taxi to the airport. | 我可以坐的士车 |
[41:22] | It’s no problem. | 别客气 |
[41:23] | We wanted to say goodbye. | 我想向你告别 |
[41:24] | Uh-huh. | 哦 (非洲语) 我说的对吗 |
[41:28] | – Is that right? – Oh, close. | 哦 很接近 |
[41:30] | Adrian, did you solve your case? | Adrian 你破了案了吗? |
[41:32] | Ah! I knew you would. | 啊 我知道你会破的 |
[41:34] | I remember thinking | 我记得有这么句话 |
[41:35] | this man is stronger than he thinks he is. | 这个人比他自己认为的要更强大 |
[41:39] | You know, he can run the race. | 他能跑完全程的 |
[41:41] | Here, I’ve got something for you. | 我这有些东西送给你 |
[41:42] | Oh, no. | Tonde 我不能接受你的礼物 |
[41:43] | Tonday, I can’t accept anything else. | Tonde 我不能接受你的礼物 |
[41:45] | After we met, I had them send it to me. | 我们见面后 我就觉得应该把它送给你 |
[41:48] | It’s the… | 这是 |
[41:50] | It’s the headband you wore in Los Angeles, 1973. | 这是您在1973年洛杉矶上戴的头巾 |
[41:54] | Adrian, I can tell you’re searching for something. | Adrian 我能看得出来你在寻找什么 |
[41:58] | Life is a long and difficult race. | 生活是一次漫长而又艰辛的长跑 |
[42:02] | You must hang on. Hold on to it. | 你必须坚持住 |
[42:05] | Amandla. Amandla. | 跑下去 |
[42:09] | That means “courage.” | 它是勇气的意思 |
[42:11] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | Thank you for this. | 我的朋友 |
[42:15] | This… This means the world to me. | 谢谢 这对我来说太重要了 |
[42:17] | I haven’t worn it since the big race or washed it. | 那次大赛之后我就没有穿过了 也没洗过 |
[42:27] | Baggie. Baggie. | Baggie. Baggie. 装好 装好 |
[42:30] | Just give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[42:31] | But be… be careful with it. | 给我吧 但你要小心点 |
[42:32] | Don’t wrinkle it, all right? | 但你要小心点 别弄皱了 好吗? |
[42:34] | Don’t even look at it. | 别弄皱了 好吗? 甚至不要去看它 |
[42:35] | You can… You can glance at it, but don’t stare. | 甚至不要去看它 你可以 你可以瞄一眼 但别老盯着看 |
[42:38] | It’s just a sweaty piece of cotton. | 这不过是条臭头巾 |
[42:40] | Hey! What are you… Don’t… You’re crushing it now. | 嗨 你在干 别 |
[42:43] | Just give it back to me. Here. | 你在挤压它 – 把它给回我 |
[42:45] | Just go in the car. Go in the car. | 给 – 上车 上车啊 |
[42:50] | You think it could be dry-cleaned? | 你认为可以干洗吗? |
[42:54] | Courage. Yeah. | 勇气 好 |