时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ♪ On the road again ♪ | |
[00:07] | ♪ I just can’t wait to get on the road again ♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ The life I love is making music with my friends ♪ | |
[00:15] | Uh, hold it a minute. | 呃 停一下 |
[00:17] | Uh, a little less harmonica in the monitors | 呃 |
[00:20] | and a little more bass, please. | 监听器上少点口琴要多点低音乐器 |
[00:22] | Sure thing, Willie. | 没问题 Willie |
[00:23] | And a little less light on the harmonica player, please. | 还有 请给口琴演奏者少照点光 |
[00:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | ♪ On the road again ♪ | |
[00:33] | ♪ I just can’t wait to get on the road again ♪ | |
[00:37] | ♪ The life I love is making music with my friends ♪ | |
[00:40] | ♪ And I can’t wait to get on the road again ♪ | |
[00:44] | ♪ On the road again ♪ | |
[00:47] | ♪ Going places that I’ve never been ♪ | |
[00:51] | ♪ Seein’ things that I may never see again ♪ | |
[00:55] | ♪ And I can’t wait to get on the road again ♪ | |
[00:59] | Is that enough of it? | 这样行了吗? |
[01:01] | Sounds great. | 听起来很不错 谢谢 |
[01:05] | – Mr. Nelson. – Hello. | – Nelson先生 – 哈 罗 |
[01:06] | Willie. | Willie 我和前台办公室讲过了 |
[01:07] | Willie Hey. | |
[01:08] | I just spoke to the front office. | 我和前台办公室讲过了 |
[01:10] | Both shows are sold out. | – 两场演出的票都卖光了 |
[01:11] | – Can’t beat that, huh? – No, sir. | – 不会令我失望吧 啊? |
[01:13] | And I gave your driver directions to the radio station. | – 不会的 先生 |
[01:15] | What radio station? | 我给您去电台的地址 – 什么电台? |
[01:17] | For that interview you have in the morning. | 您早上的采访的电台 |
[01:18] | – You remember. – All right. | 你记得吧 |
[01:19] | – Can you excuse me a minute? – Not a problem. | – 好的 我失陪一下好么? – 没问题 |
[01:22] | Will you, uh, let go of my hand? | 你能不能 |
[01:24] | I am so sorry. | 呃 |
[01:28] | Put the women’s bathroom signs over the exits. | 放开我的手? |
[01:31] | We can get more people in that way. I-I gotta go. | 对不起 |
[01:34] | Hey, Will. Sorry I’m late. How’d the rehearsal go? | – 嗨 Will 对不起我迟到了 – 排练得如何? |
[01:36] | Well, we managed to get by without you again. | 哦 这次没你我们也搞好了 |
[01:38] | Something wrong? | 出问题了? |
[01:40] | Yeah, something’s wrong. | – 对 |
[01:41] | If it’s about the $400 from last night’s poker game… | 出问题了 – 是关于昨晚打牌的400美元吧 |
[01:43] | No, it’s the $400,000. | 不 |
[01:45] | The books didn’t add up. | 是40万美元 还没处理那些帐单呢 |
[01:47] | Can we go, uh, talk about this on the bus? | 我们能去 呃 汽车上谈谈这个? |
[01:49] | We’ll talk about it now. Are you rippin’ me off? | 我们就现在谈 你要甩掉我吗? |
[01:51] | No! Is this a joke? | – 不 |
[01:53] | No joke. | 这是开玩笑吗? – 不开玩笑 |
[01:54] | You know I never do the books till we get back to Austin. | 我回到奥斯汀前无法还那些帐目 |
[01:56] | Well, if the books don’t add up today, | 好 今天那些帐目没有搞定 你就别回奥斯汀了 |
[01:57] | you won’t be goin’ back to Austin. | 好 今天那些帐目没有搞定 你就别回奥斯汀了 |
[02:16] | Now just shut up and listen. | 现在给我闭嘴听着 |
[02:18] | Get all the receipts you can together. | 能搞多少搞多少 |
[02:20] | I’ll make up the res… Ah, jeez. | 我会补上其余 啊 天 |
[02:22] | Oh, please, calm down. | 哦 求你 |
[02:24] | I gotta go. | 冷静点 我挂了 |
[02:38] | Help! Come quick! | 救命 快来人啊 |
[02:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:41] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[02:44] | Help, somebody! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[02:46] | Somebody help! | 来人啊救命啊 |
[02:47] | I’m in the alley! Come quick! | 我在巷道里呀 快来人呀 |
[02:49] | Oh, God! | 哦 |
[02:50] | Call 911! | 上帝 打911呀 |
[02:51] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事?Sunny被枪击了 |
[02:52] | Sonny’s been shot. | |
[02:54] | Somebody come quick! | 快来人啊 哦 天啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, God! | 你做了些什么? |
[02:57] | What did you do? | 你做了些什么? |
[03:52] | No press. Nobody gets wind of this, okay? | 不要媒体报道 |
[03:56] | Thanks. | 不要有人泄漏这件事 好吗? |
[03:57] | Just bag it until you get to the lab, okay? | 把他包起来拉到实验室 行吗? |
[03:59] | Okay. Who is it? | 好的 |
[04:01] | Block off that side over there. | 是谁?从那边画到那儿 |
[04:02] | I told you my hours were crazy. | 我告诉过你 我总是很忙的 |
[04:04] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[04:05] | You know what? | 哈 |
[04:06] | I-I-I just got to the crime scene. | 知道吗?我 我刚好到犯罪现场 |
[04:08] | I’ll… I’ll call you later, okay? | 我我等下给你打 好么? |
[04:10] | How… how late are you gonna be up? | 我要忙到什么时候? |
[04:13] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好 好的再见 |
[04:14] | – All right, bye. – Who was that? | – 那是谁? – 和你没关系 |
[04:16] | None of your business. | – 我能胡乱猜猜吗? – 别瞎猜 |
[04:17] | – Well, can I take a wild guess? – You never take wild guesses. | – 我能胡乱猜猜吗? – 别瞎猜 |
[04:19] | Was it the guy you met last week at the party… Justin? | 是不是上个星期你 在晚会上遇到的那个Justin? |
[04:21] | Maybe. | – 或许是 |
[04:22] | When do I get to meet him? | – 我什么时候见见他? |
[04:23] | Never, ’cause you ruin everything. | 永远不会见 因为你总是搞砸我的事 |
[04:25] | I’m protecting you. | 我在保护你 |
[04:28] | Adrian, you’re not my mother. | Adrian 你不是我老妈 |
[04:29] | Look, I checked him out on the Internet. | 瞧 |
[04:31] | He’s an architect who’s won awards. | 我在网上查过他 |
[04:32] | He’s the real deal. | 他是个得过奖的建筑师这是真的 |
[04:34] | So let me meet him. | 那么 让我见见他 |
[04:35] | We’ll invite you to our tenth anniversary, okay? | 我们会邀请你参加我们的第10个周年纪念日? |
[04:37] | Now, will you pay attention? | 现在 你能专注点吗? |
[04:39] | There’s a dead guy over here. | 现在 你能专注点吗? 那边有具尸体 |
[04:40] | Um, can we cut the witness loose? | 我们该和证人谈谈吗? |
[04:42] | Yes. No, no. Wait, wait. | 可以 不 不 等等 等等哦 不行 |
[04:44] | Uh, no. Uh, no, no. | 不 最好不要 |
[04:46] | We better not. | 长官 隔壁大楼有安全摄像头 |
[04:47] | Sir, the building next door has a security camera. | 长官 隔壁大楼有安全摄像头 |
[04:49] | Maybe we could have a look at the tape. | 或许我们可以看看录像带 |
[04:50] | Yes, good idea. Talk to the owner. | 对 好主意 和业主谈谈 |
[04:52] | Wouldn’t we need a court order for that? | 我们不需要法庭许可证吗? |
[04:55] | Right. I’ll take care of that later. | 对 我等一下会去办 |
[04:57] | – Monk. | |
[04:58] | Where’s the captain? | 队长在哪儿? |
[04:59] | He’s getting an X-ray. He was in an accident. | 他在照X光 他出车祸了 |
[05:01] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? 他从摩托车上摔了下来 |
[05:02] | He fell off his motorcycle. That’s all I know. | 他从摩托车上摔了下来 |
[05:04] | Until he gets back, I’m in charge. | 我只知道这些 他回来之前 由我负责 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 我很高兴你们来了 |
[05:07] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你们来了 |
[05:09] | Monk, listen. This is big. | Monk 听着这是个大案子 |
[05:11] | In fact, this could be the big one. | 实际上 这个可能是个大案子 |
[05:13] | We have a suspect inside. | 里面有一个疑犯叫Willie |
[05:15] | Nelson It’s Willie Nelson. | |
[05:17] | The red-headed stranger? | 媒体还不知道这个消息? |
[05:18] | The press hasn’t got wind of it yet, so just… | 所以 要 |
[05:21] | Can I… Can I… Can I talk to him? | 我能 我能 我能和他谈谈吗? |
[05:24] | You like Willie Nelson? | – 你喜欢Willie Nelson? – 你感到奇怪吗? |
[05:25] | – Are you surprised? – Well, yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:26] | It’s just so… so normal. | 是的 太不寻常了 |
[05:28] | Willie’s inside, and he’s not talking to anyone | Willie在里面 他的律师来之前 |
[05:30] | until his lawyers get here. | 他不和任何人谈话 |
[05:33] | If you want, you can meet his road manager. | 如果你要的话 你可以和他的经纪人谈谈 |
[05:35] | Say hello to Sonny Cross. | 向Sunny Cross问好 |
[05:37] | Hey, we found this on the front door, | 我们在前门发现了这个 |
[05:40] | to lure him into the alley. | 用来把他引导巷道上的J代表什么? |
[05:41] | What does the “J” stand for? | |
[05:43] | His legal name was Jason Cross. | 他的正名叫Jason Cross |
[05:45] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:46] | Shot one through the collarbone, | 一枪从锁骨穿过 |
[05:48] | shot two straight in the back | 当他逃走的时候 |
[05:50] | while he was running away. | 第二枪直接从后背穿过 |
[05:51] | We have a witness, Monk, | 我们有个目击者 Monk |
[05:53] | who heard Willie Nelson and Cross arguing | 在开枪前他听到过Willie |
[05:56] | just before the shots were fired. | Nelson和Cross争吵 |
[05:57] | We found the gun over there behind the dumpster. | 我们在那边垃圾堆后面找到了枪 |
[06:00] | It’s a Webley, a mark 1 .38-caliber. | 是一把威不利口径138 |
[06:04] | No prints. | 没指纹 |
[06:04] | An old Webley? | 一把老威不利? |
[06:06] | Yeah, so we can rule out a mugging. | 是的 我们可以排除行凶抢劫 |
[06:13] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗? |
[06:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[06:17] | The bullet hole in the jacket lines up with the entry wound. | – 夹克上的弹空和伤口是直线 – 因此? |
[06:20] | So? | 嗯 你说过他们那时候在争吵 |
[06:22] | Well, you said they were arguing, | 嗯 你说过他们那时候在争吵 |
[06:23] | but if he was animated, | 所以如果他是活的 如果他的手 |
[06:25] | if his hands were up or he was gesturing, | 举起来了 或者他在做手势 |
[06:27] | then the holes wouldn’t match up. | 这些洞是无法匹配的 |
[06:31] | No, this man had his hands down at his sides. | 不 这个人是把手垂放在身体两边的 |
[06:35] | And he… he wasn’t frightened either. | 而且他也不害怕 他 |
[06:38] | He… you say there was an eyewitness? | 你说有目击者? |
[06:41] | Well, not exactly an eyewitness. | 嗯 也不完全是个目击者 |
[06:43] | Her name’s Wendy Mass. | 她叫Wendy Mars |
[06:46] | She’s been blind since she was 16. | 她16岁就瞎了 |
[06:48] | She lives in one of those assisted living places up on Mountain View. | 她住在威山上的一个资助的居住点 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God. I know her. | 哦 我的天 |
[06:52] | I’ve seen her in the park. | 我认识她 我在公园见过她 |
[06:57] | That’s your witness? | 那就是你的证人? |
[06:59] | She said she heard the whole thing. | 她说她听到了一切 |
[07:02] | Lieutenant, from here, it looks like your hands are empty. | 副队 从这儿看你的手上好像是空的 |
[07:04] | Excuse me? | – 什么? |
[07:06] | You’re not holding a warrant, are you? | – 你没有法庭许可 是吗? |
[07:08] | No, I’m not. | – 是的 |
[07:09] | Then we’re finished here. | 我没有 – 那我们到此为止 |
[07:11] | I-I just wanna make sure that we have all the details. | 我们只是想确保我们了解了 |
[07:13] | What more do you want? | 所有的细节 你还想知道什么? |
[07:14] | Our client has given you his statement three times already. | – 我们的当事人已经告诉你3次了 |
[07:17] | It’s okay, Josh. | – 没事 Josh |
[07:18] | I’m as anxious to get this thing cleared up as you are. | 我和你一样很想搞清楚这件事 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | Now, Mr. Nelson, you admit | 现在 Nelson先生 |
[07:24] | that you and Mr. Cross were arguing yesterday? | 你承认昨天你和Cross先生争吵过? |
[07:26] | – We argue all the time. – About what? | 我们经常争吵 吵什么? |
[07:28] | Only two things to argue about, and money is one of ’em. | 只有2件事情 钱是其中一样 |
[07:31] | And you were coming here to do a radio interview? | – 你来这儿接受电台采访? |
[07:33] | We’ve already been over this. | – 我们就到这儿吧了 |
[07:34] | It’s okay. He’s just doin’ his job. | 没事 他只是在例行公事 看 |
[07:36] | Look, lieutenant, I got out of the car, I heard some shots, | 副队 我走出车外 我听到几声枪声 |
[07:39] | I went around the corner into the alley. | 我就转过街角进入小巷 Sunny就趟在地下死了 |
[07:41] | Sonny was layin’ dead. I couldn’t believe it. | – 我也简直不敢相信 |
[07:43] | Was there anybody else in the alley? | – 小巷还有其他人吗? |
[07:44] | There was this lady with a cane. | 有这个女士拿着拐杖在那儿 |
[07:47] | Uh, she could’ve been blind. | 呃 |
[07:48] | She was screamin’ at the top of her voice. | 她可能瞎了 她在高声叫喊 |
[07:51] | She had a great set of lungs, I know that. | 她的肺活量很好 我知道 |
[07:53] | Thank you very much. That’s all I need for now. | 嗯 谢谢 这是目前我想知道的 |
[07:56] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:58] | Mr. Willie… Wilson… Nelson. | Willie先生 Nelson |
[08:00] | I just have, uh, one question. | – 我只有一个问题 – 你到底是谁? |
[08:02] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m Adrian Monk. | – 我叫Adrian |
[08:04] | And what department are you with? | Monk – 你是哪个部门的? |
[08:06] | Mr. Monk isn’t on the force. | Monk先生不是警察 |
[08:07] | He’s here as a consultant at my request. | 他是我们请来的顾问 |
[08:10] | First of all, I just wanna say | 首先 我只是想说 |
[08:13] | I’m… I’m your second biggest fan. | 我是- 我是你的 第二大狂热爱好者 |
[08:16] | – Well, who’s the first? – Uh, that… that’d be my wife. | – 那么 谁是第一的? – 呃 那应该是我妻子 |
[08:19] | I lost her about five years ago. | 5年前我失去了她 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry to hear that, Mr. Monk. | – 听到这个我很难过 Monk先生 |
[08:23] | Well, I just wanted to tell you | – 不 我只是想告诉你 |
[08:26] | how much your music has meant to me and to my wife. | 你的音乐对我和我的妻子有多么重要 |
[08:29] | Adrian, this isn’t a fan club. | 这不是歌迷俱乐部 问你的问题吧 |
[08:31] | Just ask your question. | 这不是歌迷俱乐部 问你的问题吧 |
[08:32] | – Right. – Come on. | 对 快点 |
[08:34] | How long did you know Jason? | 你认识Jason多久了? |
[08:37] | Who the hell’s Jason? | – 究竟谁叫Jason? |
[08:38] | Uh, I’m sorry. I mean Sonny. | – 哦 对不起 |
[08:40] | Oh, I’d forgot his real name. | – 我是说Sunny – 我忘记了他的真名 |
[08:42] | About 18 1/2 years, on and off, mostly off. | 断断续续有18年半了 大部分时间不在一块 |
[08:45] | All right. Enough is enough. | 好了 够了 |
[08:47] | Come on, Willie. | 走吧 Willie |
[08:49] | You know where to reach us. | – 你知道哪里可以找到我们 |
[08:50] | Yes, I do. | – 是的 知道 |
[08:52] | – Disher Randy, you got a second? | |
[08:54] | What? | 有空吗? – 什么? |
[08:55] | Look. Look again. | 看 |
[08:57] | “J” Cross. | 再看看 |
[08:59] | Whoever wrote this knew Sonny by his legal name, | 不管是谁写的这个 |
[09:03] | not his… not his nickname. | 他都知道Sunny的真名 不是他的艺名 |
[09:06] | So? | 因此? |
[09:07] | I don’t think Willie did it. | 因此我认为不是Willie干的 |
[09:10] | Monk | Monk, he was shot twice… |
[09:11] | Once in the back, 20 feet away. | 他被枪击2次 一次是从后面20英尺远 |
[09:13] | It wasn’t the blind lady. | 又不是那个瞎女士干的 |
[09:14] | Then there must’ve been somebody else in that alley. | 那么当时小巷里一定还有其他人 |
[09:20] | Now, Mrs. Mass, you said you were taking the bus. | 现在 Mars夫人 你说你那时在乘公共汽车 |
[09:23] | That’s right. | 对 |
[09:24] | I was visiting a friend, and I missed my stop. | 我去看朋友 坐过站了 |
[09:27] | I never like to admit it, but it happens. | 我不想承认 但总会发生的 |
[09:30] | So I got off, and I started to walk. | 所以我就下来 |
[09:33] | Then I turned down that alley, | 开始走路 然后我进入那个小巷 |
[09:35] | thinking that I could cut through to 4th Avenue, | 想着可以抄近路去第四大街 |
[09:37] | but it was blocked off. | 但被挡住了 |
[09:39] | – Well, the alley was a dead… – Oh, yeah. | – 嗯 |
[09:40] | There was construction. Uh-huh. | 小巷子是个死 – 哦 |
[09:42] | It’s a dead-end. | 对 有个建筑 是一个死胡同 |
[09:43] | Dead end. Exactly. | 死胡同 |
[09:44] | So I started to turn around, | 完全正确 所以我开始往回 |
[09:46] | and then I heard these two men arguing. | 然后我听到两个人在争吵 |
[09:48] | Uh, about what? | – 呃 |
[09:50] | I-I couldn’t tell, | 吵什么? – 听不清 |
[09:51] | but they were very angry. | 他们只是很生气 |
[09:53] | And then I heard these two shots… | 然后我就听到 那2声枪响 |
[09:56] | Bang, bang. | 砰 砰 |
[09:59] | Well, my heart was pounding and I couldn’t move. | 然后 我得心跳得厉害 我吓得不敢动了 |
[10:03] | Then this one man came up to me, | 然后有个人走过来对我说 |
[10:05] | and he said, “tell anybody about this and I’ll kill you.” | 如果告诉任何人这事 |
[10:13] | Adrian. | 我就杀了你 |
[10:15] | How’s it going? | – 怎么样了? |
[10:16] | Miss Mass, this is Captain Stottlemeyer. | – Mars夫人 这是Stottlemeyer队长 |
[10:20] | Mrs. Mass, how do you do? | Mars夫人 你好 |
[10:21] | He’ll be in charge of the case from here on in, thank God. | 从现在起他负责这个案子 谢天谢地 |
[10:24] | – Good job, lieutenant. – Oh, thank you, sir. | 干得好 副队 哦 谢谢 长官 不客气 |
[10:27] | You’re welcome. Sharona. | – 嗨 你没事吧? |
[10:28] | Hey, hey. Are you okay? | – 嗨 你没事吧? |
[10:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. | – 是的 |
[10:31] | Oh, his arm’s in a sling. | 我很好 – 他的胳膊用悬带吊卦着 |
[10:33] | Oh, sorry. | – 哦 |
[10:34] | What happened? | 对不起 – 发生什么事了? |
[10:35] | It’s nothing. I fell off my motorcycle. | 没事 |
[10:37] | I was on the dirt trails north of Highway 18. | 我从摩托上掉下来了 我当时在18国道北部的泥巴路上 |
[10:40] | Slipped on a bunch of wet leaves. | 滑倒在一对湿树叶上 |
[10:42] | It could’ve been a lot worse. You’re a very lucky man, sir. | 本来可能会更糟的 你很幸运 先生 |
[10:44] | Yeah, well, I don’t feel like a lucky man. | 是的 嗯 我不觉得自己是个幸运的人 |
[10:47] | It’s a feeding frenzy out there. | 外面的气氛很狂热 |
[10:48] | We’ve gotta be very careful how we handle this one. | 我们得非常的 小心怎么处理这个案子 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 长官 |
[10:51] | – Are you okay? – So what’s the plan? | 那么有什么计划? – 你没事吧? |
[10:53] | Well, you know how they handled the O.J. case down in Los Angeles? | 嗯 你知道他们是怎么处理 洛山基OJ的案子的吗? |
[10:56] | We do the opposite. | 我们反过来做就成 |
[10:58] | Where are we? | 我们进展如何了? |
[11:00] | Uh, same as I told you on the phone, sir. | 呃 和我电话里告诉你的一样 长官 |
[11:02] | Mrs. Mass is reasonably sure | Mars夫人相当地肯定她 |
[11:04] | that she can recognize the assailant’s voice. | 可以认出攻击者地声音 |
[11:06] | Reasonably sure? | 相当肯定? |
[11:09] | Excuse me, Mrs. Mass? | 打扰一下 |
[11:10] | Do you listen to country and western music? | Mars夫人? 你喜欢听乡村和西部音乐吗? |
[11:12] | No, I like classical. | – 不 我喜欢古典音乐 – 好的 很好 |
[11:14] | Okay, good. Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[11:17] | Captain, | 队长 |
[11:19] | – uh, I wouldn’t tell that story | |
[11:22] | about your accident to too many people. | 我不会把你事故的经过告诉很多人的 |
[11:25] | Why not? | – 为什么不? |
[11:26] | Well, the hills north of Highway 18 have been closed for two weeks. | 嗯 18国道北部的山已经被封闭2个星期了 |
[11:30] | Brush fires. | 丛林火灾 |
[11:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:34] | What really happened? | 究竟发生什么事了? |
[11:37] | I was cleaning my gutters and I slipped, | 我在洗我的水槽 |
[11:38] | fell off the ladder. | 滑了一下掉下梯子来了 |
[11:39] | Ouch. | 我们准备好了 |
[11:41] | We’re ready, sir. | 长官 |
[11:48] | Now, Mrs. Mass, | 现在 Mars夫人 |
[11:51] | I want you to take your time, | 你慢慢认 – |
[11:53] | and I want you to listen very carefully, okay? | 而且我要你很认真地听 好吗? |
[11:56] | All right. Are you all right? | – 好的 |
[11:57] | – Yes. – Good. | 好了?好的 |
[12:00] | All right, number one, please. | 好了 第一个 请 |
[12:08] | Tell anybody about this, and I’ll kill you. | 把这事告诉任何人 我就杀了你 |
[12:12] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:14] | Number two. | 第二个 |
[12:19] | Tell anybody about this, and I’ll kill you. | 把这事告诉任何人 我就杀了你 |
[12:21] | No. | 不 |
[12:24] | And number three. Read the line, please. | 第三个 请读那行字 |
[12:29] | Tell anybody about this, and I’ll kill you. | 把这事告诉任何人 我就杀了你 |
[12:32] | That’s him. That… that’s the voice. | 就是他 |
[12:33] | That’s him. | 就这个声音 就是他 |
[12:35] | Now, you’re sure? | – 现在 你肯定? – 就是他 |
[12:36] | That’s him. I know that’s him. | 我知道是他 |
[12:46] | This investigation is open and ongoing. | 这次调查是公开的 |
[12:48] | We have at least one witness, | 而且正在进行当中 |
[12:50] | and there is some physical evidence, | 我们至少有一个证人 |
[12:52] | which is being analyzed as we speak. | 有一些物证 |
[12:54] | Captain, is Willie Nelson a suspect? | 这些证据正在分析和取证中 |
[12:56] | We haven’t ruled out anybody as of yet. | 队长 Willie Nelson是嫌疑犯吗? |
[12:57] | That’s all I can say. | 我们还没有排排除任何人的可能性 |
[12:58] | Has Mr. Nelson made a statement? | 我只能说这么多 |
[13:00] | Mr. Nelson has been very cooperative. | Willie Nelson先生有表态吗? |
[13:03] | He’s agreed to stay in town | Willie Nelson先生很合作 |
[13:04] | and remain available to us at our discretion. | 他同意待在镇上随时听候传唤 |
[13:07] | Now, I-I wanna stress this again. | |
[13:08] | We have not accused or charged anyone of this crime. | 现在 |
[13:12] | Whoo-hoo! | 我想再强调一下 我们还没有指控任何人犯下这一罪行 |
[13:18] | Whoo! | 喔 喔 |
[13:19] | What the hell was that? | – 喔 – |
[13:21] | That was a streaker, sir. | 那究竟是怎么回事? 那是裸跑者 长官 |
[13:23] | What is this, 1974? | 怎么回事 这是1974年吗? |
[13:27] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 好 |
[13:31] | Well, if there are no further questions… | 好了 有其他问题吗? |
[13:36] | We’ll be going. Thank you. | 那我们走了 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. Justin, hold on. Hold on. | 好的 等等 等等 等等 Justin 等等 等等 |
[13:42] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[13:44] | Adrian | Adrian. |
[13:45] | Adrian, you’re gonna have a heart attack. | Adrian你要犯心脏病了 |
[13:47] | I can’t believe he called me. | 真不敢相信他打电话给我了 |
[13:50] | Willie Nelson called me. | Willie Nelson打电话给我 |
[13:53] | Okay, will you just relax? | 好了 放松点好吗? |
[13:55] | He’s just… Adrian, he’s just a regular guy | 他也只是 Adrian |
[13:57] | who happens to sing and play guitar. | 他只是个普通人 碰巧会唱歌和弹吉他 |
[13:59] | No! He’s not! | 不 |
[14:01] | You take that back! | 他不是 你把那话收回去 |
[14:03] | Okay. Okay, here he is. | 好了 好了 |
[14:05] | Here… here he comes. | 他来了 他来 来了 |
[14:06] | Okay, just act natural. | 好的 象往常一样 好 |
[14:08] | – Okay. Justin, just hold on. – Just be cool. | Justin 等 |
[14:10] | – Be cool. – Just hold on. | 等等 别挂 |
[14:11] | Hold on. It might be him. | – 冷静 – 可能是他 |
[14:20] | False alarm. | 假警报 |
[14:22] | Oh, God. | 哦 |
[14:23] | I wish… I wish you were here. | 天啊 我真希望你在这儿 |
[14:24] | My boss is tryin’ to act cool, | 我的老板想尽量冷静 |
[14:26] | and he is totally hyperventilating right now. | 但他呼吸不过来了 |
[14:27] | Okay, all right, now he’s gonna block the street. | – 好了 现在它要堵住这个街道了 – 好了 Justin |
[14:29] | – All right, Justin… – We’re gonna miss him now. | – 我们会错过他的 – |
[14:31] | Okay, just let me… Let me… Let me call you back later. | 好了 让我 我待会给你打回去 |
[14:33] | Excuse me. | – 抱歉 这不是公共汽车站 |
[14:34] | – This is not a bus stop! – Adrian, please! | – Adrian 别这样 |
[14:36] | – Please! – I’m waiting for Willie! | 别这样 我在等Willie呢 |
[14:38] | He’s not blocking the road. | – 没有堵住路 |
[14:39] | Hello, Mr. Monk. | – 你好 Monk先生 |
[14:41] | Sorry we’re late. Come on in. | 对不起我们迟到了 请进来 |
[14:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:51] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[14:53] | My lawyer tells me | 我的律师告诉我你是 |
[14:55] | that you’re about the only friend I got left in town. | 我在镇上剩下的最后一个朋友了 |
[14:57] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到那个了吗? |
[14:59] | Uh, no, I don’t, and you don’t either. | 呃 不 |
[15:02] | I don’t either. | 没有 你也没闻到 我也没闻到 |
[15:05] | Yeah, this is a little piece of Texas on wheels. | 这是轮子上的小高级房舱 |
[15:07] | I love it. It’s the bomb. | 我喜欢它 |
[15:10] | “It’s the bomb”? | 是炸弹 炸弹? |
[15:13] | Bomb is good. It’s good. | 炸弹很好 很好 |
[15:16] | Willie, uh, if you wouldn’t mind. | Willie 呃 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:20] | Where in the world did you get that? | 你究竟从哪儿弄来的那个? |
[15:22] | I haven’t seen that one in a long time. | 我很久没见到这个了 |
[15:23] | Ah, I have ’em all. | 我有全套 |
[15:25] | And if you could just… If you could make it out to Trudy. | 如果你能 如果你能为我妻子Trudy |
[15:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:28] | She worshipped you. | 她崇拜你 |
[15:30] | On our first date, we went to see one of your shows. | 我们第一次约会 我们就看了你的一次演出 |
[15:33] | It was the Shoreline Amphitheater. | 是海岸线圆形剧场 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I remember y’all. You were sittin’ on this blue blanket. | – 对 我记得 你们坐在蓝色地毯上 – 真的? – 不 我只是在开玩笑 – 哦 他是 |
[15:37] | – Really? – No, I’m just kiddin’. | |
[15:41] | Oh, he’s jokin’. Willie’s jokin’. | Willie在开玩笑 |
[15:43] | Hey, the bus is moving now. | 嗨 车开动了 |
[15:45] | Mm-hmm. It’s gonna do that. Sit down. | 嗯 哼 自然要开的 坐下吧 |
[15:49] | There you go. | – 给你 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[16:03] | One more card, down and dirty. | 再来一张牌 下了 最后一次 |
[16:11] | So it’s up to me? | 那么 |
[16:13] | $3.00. | 随我定?3美元 |
[16:15] | Well, I think you’re tryin’ to buy it. | 嗯 |
[16:17] | I don’t believe you got that deuce. | 我想下注 我不相信你拿到了2点 |
[16:19] | He’s not bluffing. | – 他没有骗人 |
[16:21] | What? | – 什么? |
[16:23] | It’s okay. It’s a friendly game. | – 没事 只是个友好的游戏 |
[16:24] | He’s not bluffing. He’s got the deuce. | – 他没有骗人 他有2点 |
[16:28] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[16:30] | I fold. What do you got? | 我不跟 你的牌有什么? |
[16:33] | Now, what do you want for that? | 我欠你一次人情 |
[16:35] | How’d you know that? | – 你怎么知道的? |
[16:36] | When you looked at your card, | – 当你看你的牌时 |
[16:37] | you started to hum that song Deuce’s Wild | 你开始唱那首歌2点的狂野 |
[16:39] | from the Yesterday’s Wine album. | 是昨天的酒那个专集里的 |
[16:41] | You played stand-up bass on that cut. | – 你在那部分弹立式贝斯的 |
[16:42] | Did you play on that? | – 你会弹吗? |
[16:44] | Oh, yeah, he sat in for three songs on that album. | 他参加过那个集子里的3首歌 |
[16:45] | I believe that was the first time | 我认为那是你第一次 |
[16:47] | you used a stand-up bass in the studio. | 在录音室使用立式贝斯 |
[16:49] | You know more about me than I do. | 你比我自己还了解我 |
[16:52] | He knows more about everybody than they do. | – 他比大家都了解他们自己 |
[16:54] | Well, why do they think I shot Sonny? | – 那么为什么他们认为我射杀了Sunny? |
[16:57] | Um, well, you gotta admit, it looks pretty bad. | 呃 嗯 你不得不承认 看起来不妙 |
[17:01] | The blind lady said that she heard everything. | 那个瞎女士说她听到了一切 |
[17:04] | The blind lady is lyin’. | 那个瞎女人在撒谎 |
[17:06] | – Why would she lie? – I don’t know. | – 她为什么要撒谎? – 我不知道 |
[17:08] | I do a lot of things, but I wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 我做很多的事 |
[17:09] | You know, I might write a bad song about ’em | 但我不会伤害任何人 我可能会写关于他们的很不好的歌 |
[17:11] | or something, and as far as Sonny was concerned, | 就关于Sunny |
[17:14] | maybe I should’ve fired him a long time ago, | 或许很久以前我就该开除他 |
[17:16] | but there’s a bunch more I could’ve fired too. | 但也有更多人我早就想开除的 |
[17:18] | Is… Is that a Rosewood? | 那是红木单簧管吗? |
[17:23] | Yeah. You play? | – 是的 你会演奏? |
[17:24] | Ah, a little. | – 啊 一点点 |
[17:25] | Oh, he’s just being modest. No, he’s very good. | 哦 他只是很谦虚 他演奏得很好 |
[17:28] | I’ve never… never played a Rosewood clarinet. | 我从来没 从来没有演奏过红木单簧管? |
[17:31] | That’s… That is a beautiful thing. | 那 那东西真漂亮 |
[17:32] | Well, come over and kick the tires. | 那好 过来试试 |
[17:38] | – Um, um, Willie? – Yeah. | 哦 Willie? 什么 |
[17:41] | Um, Adrian can’t play somebody else’s instrument. | Adrian不能演奏别人的乐器 |
[17:43] | He, uh, has a little problem with germs. | 他 呃对微生物有点过敏 |
[17:46] | I got a brand-new mouthpiece right there, | 我这儿有个新的吸嘴 |
[17:48] | untouched by human lips. | 没人的嘴唇碰过的 |
[18:16] | Very nice. | – 很不错 |
[18:17] | You think so? | – 你真这样认为? |
[18:19] | Do you know Georgia on My Mind? | 你会我心中的乔治亚吗? |
[18:20] | Oh. Sure. | 当然会 |
[18:22] | Tomorrow night, we’re doing this radio concert. | 明天晚上我们要开个电台音乐会 |
[18:24] | My agent thought it might be a good idea | 我的代理人认为公众性 |
[18:26] | for publicity or whatever. | 或者什么的是个好主意 |
[18:27] | Uh, we’re gonna do Georgia on My Mind. | 我们要演奏我心中的乔治亚你能来演奏吗? |
[18:29] | Would you like to come over and play? | |
[18:31] | You… you mean play with the band? | 你 |
[18:33] | Yeah. You think about it. | 你是说和乐队一起演奏? |
[18:35] | No, no, I’d better not. | 是的 你考虑一下 |
[18:36] | If I think about it, I might say no. | 不 不 最好不要考虑 如果我考虑一下 我可能会说不 |
[18:51] | Honey, do your homework. | – 亲爱的 |
[18:53] | I can’t concentrate. | 做你的作业啊 – 我没法集中注意力 |
[18:54] | I know, but he has to practice. | 我知道 但他也要练习呀 |
[18:56] | He’s gonna be on the radio with Willie Nelson. | 他将要和Willie Nelson一起上电台呢 |
[18:58] | – Who’s Willie Nelson? – He’s a country singer. | – Willie Nelson是谁? – 他是一个乡村音乐家 |
[19:00] | Has he ever been on MTV? | 他上过MTV吗? |
[19:02] | – No, but he’s been on the news. – What for? | – 没有 但他经常被报道 – 为什么? |
[19:04] | Well, according to the IRS, when he was a little boy, | 嗯 根据IRS调查 当Willie还是小男孩的时候 |
[19:07] | he didn’t do his math homework. | 他没做他的数学作业 |
[19:09] | Oh, I think I got it. Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[19:11] | Adrian | Adrian, will you give it a break? |
[19:14] | Benjy could play the song by now. | 你停停好不好? Benjy到现在也能演奏这首歌了 |
[19:16] | Come on. | 快别吹了 |
[19:19] | Did you really meet a blind lady? | – 你真的见过那个瞎眼女人? |
[19:21] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[19:22] | Does she have a dog? | – 她有导盲犬吗? |
[19:23] | No, she had a cane. | – 不 她有根拐杖 |
[19:25] | Hey, maybe I can interview her for that report I have to do | 嗨 |
[19:28] | on people with disabilities. | 或许我可以采访她 因为我要写一个关于残疾人的报告 |
[19:29] | Wait, I thought you were gonna write about… | 等等 我想你最好写 |
[19:32] | It only has to be two pages. | 只要2页就行了 |
[19:33] | Mr. Monk is a whole book. | Monk先生的事可以写一本书 |
[19:35] | You know what? I’ll ask her. | 知道吗?我会问问她 |
[19:41] | Will you stop it? Stop! | 别吹了 |
[19:45] | Adrian! | 停下 |
[19:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:51] | Uh, Adrian! | 呃 Adrian |
[19:53] | Yes, yes, yes, um, right. | 对 对 |
[19:55] | We’ll be there right away. | 呃 好的 我们马上去那儿 |
[19:58] | Adrian, Adrian! | Adrian Adrian 是Stottlemeyer队长 |
[19:59] | That was Stottlemeyer. He wants to see us right away. | 他想马上见我们 |
[20:02] | Should I bring my clarinet? I could practice in the car. | 我可以带我单簧管去吗? 我可以在车里练习 |
[20:06] | I’ll just leave it right here. | 我把它留在这好了 |
[20:13] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[20:15] | What you are about to see cannot leave this room. | 你们将看到的不能传出这个房间 |
[20:18] | The tabloids would pay $1 million for this videotape. | 那些小报会花成百万来买这个录影带 |
[20:20] | It’s from the surveillance camera near the crime scene. | 这是从犯罪现场 附近的监视录像里拿到的 |
[20:26] | The alley’s a dead end. This is the only way in. | 小巷子是一个死胡同 这是唯一的入口 |
[20:29] | And the side door to the radio station | 通向电台的边门有个报警器 |
[20:31] | was wired to an alarm, so we know it wasn’t opened. | 因此我们知道它没打开 |
[20:33] | Bottom line, | 至少 我们可以确定 |
[20:34] | we can tell for sure who was or was not there. | 谁在那儿 谁不在那儿 |
[20:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干吗? |
[20:43] | Oh, uh, he’s practicing. | 哦 呃 他在练习 |
[20:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:47] | Willie Nelson invited him to sit in with his band. | Willie Nelson邀请他去和他的乐队一起演奏 |
[20:48] | Well, he may be live from Folsom Prison. | 哦 他可能要进佛森监狱了 |
[20:51] | Check this out. | 看看这个吧 |
[20:52] | Go ahead. | 看看 |
[20:55] | Yeah, there goes Mrs. Mass. | 对了 Mars夫人来了 嗒 |
[20:56] | Tap, tap, tap. She goes into the alley. | 嗒 嗒 她进了小巷 |
[20:59] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[21:03] | And there goes the soon-to-be-late Sonny Cross. | 死了的Sunny Cross来了 |
[21:07] | And there goes Willie Nelson. | 然后Willie Nelson来了 |
[21:09] | Nobody else goes in or out. | 没有别人再进出了 |
[21:11] | Pretty much a slam dunk. | 完全清楚了 |
[21:13] | – Are you gonna arrest him? – The D.A. is ready to move. | – 你要逮捕他? – 行动组已经准备行动了 |
[21:15] | I’m waiting for some tests from the lab. | 我在等实验室的一些检验结果 |
[21:18] | Maybe tomorrow. | 也许明天 打电话给你妈妈 |
[21:19] | Call your mom. Tell her to set the VCR. | 叫她准备好录像 |
[21:21] | We’re gonna be on the 6:00 news. | 我们会上6点新闻 |
[21:23] | Captain, what about the note on the door? | 队长 那门上的纸条呢? |
[21:26] | My videotape trumps your note. Ask any lawyer. | 我的录像带比你的纸条好 你可以问问任何一个律师 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[21:30] | Monk, look. | – Monk 你想 |
[21:32] | My heroes have always been cowboys too. | 我心目中的英雄也一直是那些牛仔 |
[21:35] | It’s either “A,” the blind woman | 要么是 |
[21:38] | who has zero motive, | A 那个豪无动机的瞎女人 |
[21:39] | or it’s “B,” your buddy, the red-headed stranger. | 要么是 B 那个红头发老头 |
[21:41] | Who had motive, means, and opportunity, | 他有作案的动机 工具和机会 |
[21:44] | and was the identified by the only witness at the scene. | 也被现场唯一的证人认出来了 |
[21:46] | “A” or “B,” Monk? | – 选A还是B |
[21:48] | I think it’s “C.” | Monk? – 我想是C |
[21:49] | “C”? What the hell is “C”? | – C?C究竟是什么? |
[21:51] | I don’t know yet. | – 我还不知道 |
[22:01] | So he just wants to ask you a couple of questions. | 他只是想问你几个问题 |
[22:04] | I don’t mind. I love children. | 我不介意 我喜欢孩子 |
[22:06] | 430 431 430, 431, 431 cereal boxes. | |
[22:09] | That’s a prime number. | 431谷类食品盒子 是一个素数 |
[22:12] | Now, is there anything else you need? | 现在 |
[22:14] | Let’s see. Mushroom soup. | 你还需要些别的东西吗? |
[22:15] | It’s in the next aisle. | 蘑菇汤 在下一个过道 |
[22:18] | Uh, uh, Mrs. Mass, | 嗯 |
[22:20] | I have a few questions. | Mars夫人 我有几个问题 |
[22:23] | How did you know the alley was there? | 你怎么知道那个小巷子在哪儿? |
[22:26] | Well, I have a lot of friends in that neighborhood. | 那儿周围有很多朋友 |
[22:28] | I’ve lived in San Francisco for 17 years. | 我在旧金山住了17年了 |
[22:30] | The soup should be right up here. | – 汤应该就在这儿上面 |
[22:32] | Oh, I got it. | – 哦 找到了 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:36] | I peel back the corner. | 我削一个角 |
[22:38] | That way I can tell which can is which when I get home. | 这样 回到家我才能分清哪个罐头是哪个 |
[22:42] | I got a hundred little tricks. | 我有很多小技巧 |
[22:44] | Let’s see. Oh, some juice. | 想想 哦 |
[22:46] | Excuse me. | 果汁 抱歉 |
[22:48] | Should be… | 应该在 |
[22:51] | Yeah. Is this apple? | – 这 |
[22:52] | – Yep. – Okay. | 这是苹果的? – 对 |
[22:54] | – Then we’re done. – Mrs. Mass. | 好了 那么我们买好了 |
[22:56] | Are you certain that there was no one else in the alley? | Mars夫人 你确信小巷里没有其他人了? |
[22:59] | Maybe someone hiding behind the dumpster? | 或许有人躲在垃圾桶后面? |
[23:03] | Well, I didn’t hear anybody, | 但 |
[23:04] | and I didn’t sense anybody, | 我没有听到任何人 也没有感觉到任何人 |
[23:06] | and I’m not easy to fool. | 我也不是那么好骗的 |
[23:09] | Mr. Monk, I’m sorry about Willie Nelson. | Monk先生 关于Willie Nelson我很抱歉 |
[23:11] | I’m sure he’s a very talented singer. | 我相信他是一个天才的歌唱家 |
[23:13] | But I was there. He did it. | 但我那时在场是他干的 |
[23:16] | Hey there, Mrs. Mass. | – 嗨 这儿 Mars夫人 |
[23:17] | Hello, Janice. | – 哈罗 Lou Jannis |
[23:19] | Well, as you can see, I didn’t need you this time. | 嗯 看到了吧 这次我不需要你帮忙了 |
[23:22] | Uh, this is Mr. Monk | 这是Monk先生 |
[23:23] | and… and his friend Sharona Fleming. | – 你好 – 和他的朋友Sharona Fleiming |
[23:26] | – Hey, how are you? – Hi, how are you? | – 嗨 你好 |
[23:27] | Okay. That comes to $25.88. | – 嗨 你好 一共2588美元 |
[23:30] | Here’s a 20, and there’s a 10. | 这里是20美元 这里10美元 |
[23:35] | I’m telling you, she’s an amazing woman. | 告诉你 她真是个令人惊奇的人 |
[23:37] | And I’m not just saying that ’cause she didn’t sue us. | 我不只是因为她 不控告我们而那样说 |
[23:39] | Didn’t sue you? | 她没控告你们? |
[23:41] | Well, I had a little accident | 嗯 |
[23:43] | in the produce section last year. | 去年我在生产部门的时候 发生了一个小事故 |
[23:45] | I slipped in a puddle of water. | 我滑倒在一个污水坑里了 |
[23:46] | A little accident? | – 小事故? – 她得了脑振荡 |
[23:48] | She had a concussion. | – 小事故? – 她得了脑振荡 |
[23:49] | We had to call the ambulance and everything. | 我们不得不叫救护车 |
[23:51] | It was just a little bump. I was fine. | 只有一个小肿块我没事 |
[23:53] | Grocery clerk to aisle four, please. | |
[23:56] | What’s all this? | 这些用来干吗的? |
[23:58] | It’s for Saturday night. | 星期六晚上用的 |
[23:59] | I’m cooking dinner for Justin. | 我要煮给Justin吃 |
[24:02] | Maybe I should drop by. | 也许我应该来 |
[24:04] | Adrian, I love my job, | Adrian 我喜欢我的工作 |
[24:06] | but if I have to get a restraining order, I will. | 如果一定要逼我辞职 我会的 |
[24:09] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[24:18] | Where did you get that? | 你哪儿弄到的? |
[24:20] | I borrowed it from Benjy. Okay. | 我向Benjy借的 好了 |
[24:23] | This is where it happened. | 这儿就是谋杀地点 |
[24:24] | So, I’m the killer. | 那么 我是杀手 |
[24:26] | You’re Sonny cross. | 你是Sunny Cross |
[24:28] | Okay, I’m hiding. | 我在这藏着 |
[24:30] | There is so much garbage back here. | – 后面太多垃圾了 |
[24:32] | Oh, please. | – 哦 拜托 |
[24:33] | Okay, here I am, I’m hiding. | 好的 开始 我藏着 |
[24:35] | You walk up the alley. | 你向小巷子走来 |
[24:37] | I jump out. | 我跳出来 |
[24:38] | I step up to you and bang! | 靠近你并且 |
[24:40] | Ow! | 为什么我总是受害者? |
[24:42] | Why am I always the victim? | |
[24:43] | Because the victim usually ends up on the ground, | 因为受害者最后 总是倒在地上 |
[24:45] | in… in the dirt, and I’m… I’m me. | 倒在灰尘里 而我 我是我 |
[24:49] | Okay, so now you’ve been shot, | 好吧 |
[24:51] | so now you run away. | 现在你被枪击了 所以开始跑开 |
[24:53] | With pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[24:56] | And here comes the second shot. | 现在开第二枪 |
[25:00] | Ow! | 噢 |
[25:01] | You know… give me that gun. | 你 |
[25:05] | This is ridiculous. | 把枪给我 这太可笑了 |
[25:06] | Okay, the first shot was point blank. | 好了 第一枪没有意义 |
[25:09] | Even the blind woman could’ve done that one. | 即使是瞎女人也可以做到 |
[25:13] | But the second shot. | 但第二枪 |
[25:16] | The second shot, | 第二枪 |
[25:20] | 20 feet away, | 20英尺远 |
[25:22] | a moving target… | 移动的目标 |
[25:25] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[25:29] | So it had to be Willie Nelson. | 因此那一定是Willie Nelson干的 |
[25:31] | I don’t think so. | 我不是这样认为的 |
[25:33] | Then what do you think? | 那么你怎样想的? |
[25:36] | I think we need to learn more about Sonny Cross. | 我想我们还得多了解一下Sunny Cross |
[25:40] | $65? | 65美元?高德曼更好的才卖40美元 |
[25:42] | Gold Mine has it for 40 in better condition. | |
[25:44] | Then go buy it from Gold Mine. | 那么你去高德曼买 去 |
[25:46] | Go on, go. Leave. | 去 走开 |
[25:48] | Why are you still in my store? | 为什么还待在我的商店里? |
[25:50] | Look at all these plastic bags. | 看看这些塑料袋 |
[25:53] | You must be in heaven. | 你一定是在天堂 |
[25:54] | I never heard of these bands. | 我从来没有听过这些乐队 |
[25:56] | You never heard of The Ramones? | 你从来没听说过雷蒙斯? |
[25:58] | Oh, yeah. The Ramones. Yeah, they are great. | 哦对了 雷蒙斯 |
[26:00] | I love that song they do about loving that woman all night long. | 他们很不错 我喜欢他们唱的那首 – |
[26:03] | Shut up. | 关于整个晚上垂爱那个女人 – 闭嘴 |
[26:04] | Look, if you must manhandle, | 嗨 |
[26:06] | at least put things back where they came from. | 如果你一定要粗暴地对待它 至少你要把东西放回原位 |
[26:08] | I think I did. No. | – 我想我放回去了 |
[26:10] | You put things back alphabetically, | – 不 你按字母排排列了 |
[26:11] | but there happens to be a chronological sub-order. | 但本来恰好应该是 按年代顺序排排列的 |
[26:13] | Now I have to redo the whole section. | 现在整个部分我得重新排排过了 一点也不感谢 |
[26:15] | Thank you very little. | 那么 你想了解Sunny |
[26:17] | So you wanna know about Sonny Cross, hmm? | Cross 嗯? |
[26:20] | Well, he managed these guys for a while, | 嗯 早在87年他给这些人当过 |
[26:22] | back in ’87, till they fired him. | 一阵子经理 直到被炒鱿鱼 |
[26:24] | Why? | – 为什么? – 和82年炒他的原因一样 |
[26:25] | Same reason these guys fired him in ’82. | – 为什么? – 和82年炒他的原因一样 |
[26:27] | He was humping the lead singer’s wife. | 他在泡主唱的妻子 |
[26:30] | That cat had nine lives. | 那家伙真有九条命 |
[26:31] | Oh, he, uh, he managed these guys for a while as well. | 哦 他 呃 他也给这些人当过一阵子经理 |
[26:34] | – They fired him? – Didn’t have a choice. | – 他们炒了他? – 没别的选择 |
[26:36] | Hard to handle them from the Florida state penitentiary. | 那些佛罗里达州监狱出来的人都是恨角色 |
[26:39] | Did, uh, two years, I think, drinking and driving. | 做了 2年 我想 |
[26:42] | Apparently, he killed a guy. | 他酒后驾车 杀了个人 |
[26:44] | And now he’s been immortalized | 现在他自己已经名垂千古了 |
[26:47] | as the man Willie Nelson shot. | 被Willie Nelson射杀了 |
[26:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:50] | – You missed one. – I didn’t. | 你漏了一个 |
[26:53] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦 你是对的 |
[26:56] | Are you two related? | 你们俩有什么关系吗? |
[26:57] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么会那么问? |
[27:06] | Sir, are you ready for this? | 长官 你准备好了看这个吗? |
[27:08] | What is this, a game show? | 什么东西 游戏秀? |
[27:11] | Can’t you just walk in here and say what you have to say? | 你就不能进来就告诉我 你要说什么吗? |
[27:14] | The droplets on Willie Nelson’s jacket… | Willie Nelson夹克上的斑迹 |
[27:16] | Human blood from the victim. | 是受害者的血迹 |
[27:20] | Well, he said that he leaned over the body. | 嗯 |
[27:22] | Maybe he got the blood on him then. | 他说他身子曾经倾向过尸体 有可能那个时候沾上的血迹啊 |
[27:24] | The lab is 40% sure | 实验室40%肯定 |
[27:26] | they’re splatter marks from the actual shooting. | 他们是真正射击溅出来的血 |
[27:29] | 40%? | – 你觉得怎么样? |
[27:30] | What do you think? | – 你觉得怎么样? |
[27:32] | Well, I think it’s not exactly through the hoop, is it? | 嗯 这不完全说明什么 是吗? |
[27:35] | Okay, the blood is 40%. | – 好 |
[27:37] | Videotape? | 血迹是40%肯定 – 录像带呢? |
[27:39] | – 48%. | |
[27:41] | Voice I.D.? | 声音识别呢? |
[27:42] | – 15%. | |
[27:43] | – Motive? – 20. | 动机呢? |
[27:45] | Well, that’s, like, 123%. | – 哦 那好像有123% |
[27:46] | I mean, plus means and opportunity. | 我的意思是 加上作案工具和作案机会 |
[27:51] | All right, bring him in. | 好吧 逮捕他 |
[27:58] | I have to be crazy. | 我一定是疯了 完全疯了 |
[28:00] | Be plumb out of my mind to arrest Willie Nelson. | 才要去逮捕Willie Nelson |
[28:05] | We’re back. I’m Little Kenny Freedman. | 我们回来了 我是小肯尼佛雷德曼 |
[28:07] | You’re listening to Three Chord Monte on KNGY. | 你正在收听的是KNGY频道的节目 |
[28:10] | We are very excited to have live in our studio | 我们很兴奋的是我们请到了传奇人物 |
[28:13] | the legendary Willie Nelson. | Willie Nelson来我们播音室现场直播 |
[28:15] | I know you’ve been reading a lot about Willie in the papers. | 我知道你们在报纸上读过 很多关于Willie Nelson的事 |
[28:17] | Everybody seems to have an opinion on “the incident.” | 每个人对那件事有自己的看法 |
[28:20] | But tonight, we’re gonna forget about all that | 但今晚 |
[28:22] | and enjoy the music. | 让我们忘记那一切 只欣赏音乐 |
[28:24] | Willie, would you like to introduce the band? | Willie 你能介绍一下乐队吗? |
[28:26] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 好的 |
[28:27] | First of all, on the bass here from Helotes, Texas, | 谢谢 |
[28:30] | Mr. Bee Spears. | 首先贝斯这边来自 德州何罗达斯的Bees先生 |
[28:32] | This is your microphone. | 这是你的麦克风 不要靠得太近 |
[28:33] | Just don’t get too close. Here, I’ll show you. | 这样 我示范给你看 |
[28:36] | Jody Payne from Alabama, | Willie Pein来自阿拉巴马州 |
[28:38] | and our special guest is Adrian Monk, | 和我们得特邀嘉宾Adrian Monk |
[28:41] | playing the clarinet and sittin’ in with us | 演奏单簧管和我们一起坐在这儿 |
[28:43] | on a Ray Charles standard | 一起要演奏的歌 |
[28:45] | that we love to do called Georgia on My Mind. ♪ Georgia ♪ | 叫做我心中的乔治亚 |
[28:57] | – ♪ Georgia ♪ – Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:58] | We have to stop. | 我们得停下来 |
[28:59] | We can’t stop. We’re live. | – 我们不能停 我们直播呢 |
[29:01] | No, my friend can’t play now. | – 不 我的朋友现在无法演奏 |
[29:02] | That guy just put his lips on his clarinet. | 那人的嘴唇刚才碰了那个单簧管 |
[29:08] | ♪ Just an old sweet song ♪ | |
[29:10] | ♪ Keeps Georgia ♪ | |
[29:12] | ♪ On my mind ♪ | |
[29:21] | ♪ Georgia ♪ | |
[29:24] | ♪ Georgia ♪ | |
[29:27] | ♪ A song of you ♪ | |
[29:32] | ♪ Comes as sweet and clear ♪ | |
[29:38] | ♪ As moonlight through the pines ♪ | |
[29:42] | All right, Adrian. | 好了 Adrian |
[29:56] | Play it, Adrian. ♪ Georgia, Georgia ♪ ♪ No peace I find ♪ ♪ Just an old sweet song ♪ ♪ Keeps Georgia ♪ | 开始演奏 |
[30:29] | Adrian ♪ On my mind ♪ ♪ And just an old sweet song ♪ ♪ Keeps Georgia on my mind ♪ ♪ On my mind ♪ ♪ On my mind ♪ ♪ On my mind ♪ | |
[31:12] | Nice solo. | 多好的演奏 |
[31:13] | Some mighty good whistlin’ there. | 还有一些极妙的口哨声 |
[31:15] | – Well, did you have fun? – It was great. | – 嗯 开心吗? – 太好了 |
[31:17] | If there’s anything I can do for you guys. Anything. | 我能为你们做点什么吗? 任何事 |
[31:20] | You used to be a cop, right? | – 你以前是一个警察 对吗? |
[31:22] | Well, yeah. | – 嗯 是的 |
[31:23] | Get us a key to the evidence room. | 给我们找把证物间的钥匙 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:27] | Willie Nelson? Willie Nelson? | |
[31:28] | I’m Willie Nelson. | 我是Willie Nelson 我是Willie Nelson 我是Willie Nelson |
[31:29] | – I’m Willie Nelson. | – I’m Willie Nelson. |
[31:34] | I don’t think they’re goin’ for it, boys. | 我想他们不喜欢这样 孩子们 |
[31:37] | Mr. Nelson, | Nelson先生 我们以 谋杀Jason Sunny Cross的罪名正式逮捕你 |
[31:39] | we have a warrant for your arrest | Nelson先生 我们以 |
[31:40] | for the premeditated murder of Jason “Sonny” Cross. | 谋杀Jason Sunny Cross的罪名正式逮捕你 |
[31:42] | Captain, this is a mistake. | 队长这是个误会 |
[31:43] | He is not the guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[31:45] | Well, you can’t be objective. | 哦 |
[31:47] | You’re a member of the damn band. | 你没法客观因为你是那他妈的乐队的一员 |
[31:48] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[31:51] | This way, Mr. Nelson. Let’s go. | 这边走 Nelson先生 走吧 |
[31:58] | As you know, Willie Hugh Nelson | 正如你们所知 Willie |
[32:00] | was arrested at 10:15 last night. | Nelson 于昨晚10:15分被逮捕了 |
[32:03] | He will be indicted in Judge Hackman’s courtroom tomorrow. | 他明天将在海克曼法官的法庭里被起诉 |
[32:07] | Captain Stottlemeyer was the arresting officer | Stottlemeyer队长是执行逮捕的官员 |
[32:09] | and will be happy to answer any of your questions. | 很乐意回答你们的问题 |
[32:12] | – Captain. – Thank you, Jeff. | – 队长 – 谢谢 Jeff |
[32:14] | First of all, I would like to thank | 首先我要感谢一直在调查这个案子的我的部下 |
[32:16] | the members of my department | |
[32:17] | who have been investigating this case. | |
[32:19] | They’ve done an outstanding job. | 他们的工作非常的杰出 |
[32:21] | Captain, how strong is your case against Willie Nelson? | 队长 你对Willie Nelson的定案证据有多充分? |
[32:23] | We would not have authorized this arrest | 如果没有确凿的证据 |
[32:26] | unless we were certain | 来打赢这场官司 |
[32:28] | that we have all the facts for the district attorney | |
[32:30] | to successfully prosecute this case. | 地方检查官是不会允许我们逮捕他的 |
[32:33] | Oh, get a shot of that. | – 哦 拍下他来 |
[32:34] | Hey, hi! | – 嗨 嗨 |
[32:39] | For the love of… I want him. | 逮捕他 |
[32:40] | Go, go! Get him! | 快去 抓住他 |
[32:48] | San Francisco. You gotta love it. | 这就是旧金山 |
[32:54] | Come on, girls. | 你会喜欢它的 |
[32:59] | We’re on foot, heading south towards Prospect. | – 我们走着呢 |
[33:00] | Is there a description? | 朝南跑去 – 描述一下? |
[33:02] | He’s wearing gray sneakers. | 他穿灰色运动鞋 |
[33:03] | Is there anything else? | – 还有别的吗? |
[33:05] | He’s not Jewish! | – 他不是犹太人 |
[33:06] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 |
[33:18] | Good boys. | 好好孩子 |
[33:23] | All right, hold it right there! Stop! | 好了 站在那儿别动 停下 停下 |
[33:25] | Stay where you are. | 站在原地 |
[33:28] | All right, we got him. | 好了 我们抓到他了 |
[33:33] | Streaker in custody. | 裸奔者被拘捕了 |
[33:38] | I’ve never been interviewed before. | 我以前从没被采访过 |
[33:40] | I feel like a celebrity. | 让我觉得像个名人 |
[33:42] | Are you ready?! | 你准备好了吗?我要按录音机了 |
[33:43] | I am clicking on the tape recorder! | |
[33:46] | – Benjy Benjy, you don’t have to shout. My hearing’s fine. | |
[33:48] | Sorry. | 你不用叫 我的听力正常 |
[33:50] | Have you always been blind? | – 对不起 你一直就是盲的吗? |
[33:52] | Well, I could see until I was 16 years old. | 呃 |
[33:55] | I was in a car accident. | 16岁之前我可以看得见 那时出了车祸 |
[33:57] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[34:00] | Mrs. Mass, the murder weapon | Mars夫人 |
[34:02] | was found behind you, near the dumpster. | 杀人凶器是 在你身后的垃圾桶附近找到的 |
[34:04] | Do you have any idea how it got there? | 你知道是怎么到哪儿的吗? |
[34:07] | No, I don’t remember much. I was scared to death. | 不 我不太记得了我吓得要死 |
[34:11] | Adrian | Adrian, |
[34:12] | this is Benjy’s interview. | 这是Benjy的采访 |
[34:14] | Then what am I doing here? | – 那么我在这儿干吗? |
[34:15] | I don’t know. I never know. | – 我不知道 我哪儿知道 |
[34:18] | How do you know what to wear every day? | 你怎么知道每天穿什么? |
[34:20] | What a good question. | 好问题 |
[34:22] | I add special buttons to my clothes so I can tell ’em apart. | 我在衣服上加上特别的扣子 所以我可以分清 |
[34:25] | Like this jacket, | 象这件夹克 |
[34:27] | I know that it’s blue | 我知道它是蓝色的 |
[34:29] | because the bottom button is square, see? | 因为最下面的扣子是方的 看见没? |
[34:32] | – Oh, cool. – Uh-huh. | 哦 太酷了 啊 哈 |
[34:33] | Did you parents teach you that? | 是你父母教你做的吗? |
[34:35] | No, my parents were killed in the same car accident that blinded me. | 不 我父母都在那场 让我双目失眠的车祸中死了 |
[34:39] | I lost everything in one horrible moment. | 那个可怕的时刻我失去了一切 |
[34:42] | My sight, my family… | 我的视力 我的家庭 |
[34:45] | Um, sorry, dear. | 唔 对不起 亲爱的 |
[34:47] | What’s next? | 下一个问题是什么? |
[34:48] | Uh, | |
[34:49] | why do you keep pictures on your walls? | 为什么要把照片挂在墙上? |
[34:52] | Oh, they’re for visitors like you. | – 哦 |
[34:55] | You lived in Florida? | 他们是给象你一样的客人看的 – 你住在佛罗里达? |
[34:56] | Yes, I grew up in Tampa. | 是的 我在坦帕长大的 |
[35:01] | What does it feel like to be blind? | 失明的感觉是什么? |
[35:03] | Well, at first, I was always scared. | 嗯 一开始 我总是很恐惧 |
[35:09] | Then when I turned 20, | 当我20岁的时候 |
[35:11] | I decided that I wasn’t gonna be scared no more. | 我决定 我不能再恐惧了 |
[35:14] | I accepted it. | 我就接受了现实 现在我觉得我可以做我想做的一切 |
[35:16] | Now I feel I can do anything I want. | 我就接受了现实 现在我觉得我可以做我想做的一切 |
[35:19] | Well, I think we’ve taken up enough of your time, Mrs. Mass. | 好了 我想我们已经 占用你太多时间了 Mars夫人 |
[35:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:26] | Thank you, Miss Mass. | – 谢谢你 Mars夫人 |
[35:28] | Thank you, Benjy. | – 谢谢 Benjy |
[35:29] | Good luck on your report. | – 祝你做报告时好运 |
[35:30] | Okay, thanks. | – 好的 谢谢 |
[35:31] | – Sharona. – Oh, thank you. | Sharona 谢谢 |
[35:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:34] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[35:36] | Yes, thank you. Thank you very much. | 是的 谢谢 很感谢 |
[35:42] | Thank… Thank you very much. | 谢 谢谢你 |
[35:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:45] | – Thank you. – All right. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Good day. | 好的 再见 |
[36:00] | Um, Justin? | 唔 Justin?嗨 是我 Sharona |
[36:02] | Hi. It’s me, Sharona. | 唔 Justin?嗨 是我 Sharona |
[36:04] | Just give me a call whenever you can. | 就跟你问个好 |
[36:06] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[36:08] | Benjy. | Benjy?Benjy 我需要你的笔记本和背包 |
[36:10] | Benjy I need your notebook and your knapsack. | Benjy?Benjy 我需要你的笔记本和背包 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:20] | Hello. | 哈 罗 |
[36:22] | I-I just wanna say thank you for the great job you’re doing. | 我 我只是想说谢谢你们 工作做得那么出色 |
[36:33] | What are you doing? | – 你在干吗? – 我解决了这个案子 |
[36:34] | We just solved the case. | – 你在干吗? – 我解决了这个案子 |
[36:36] | I need a wipe. | 等我一会 |
[36:45] | Lady Godiva, it’s your lucky day. | 裸奔者 今天是你的幸运日 |
[36:48] | Somebody made your bail. | 有人给你保释 |
[36:52] | Lucky. | 真好运 |
[37:02] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这儿干吗? |
[37:03] | I-I asked her to meet me. | 我 我要她来这儿见我 |
[37:07] | Well, do you mind telling me why? | 好 能不能告诉我为什么? |
[37:10] | You’ll see. Just wait. | 你会明白的 等着瞧 |
[37:19] | Son of a bitch. He’s back. | 狗娘养的 他又回来了 |
[37:21] | Lieutenant, call the 23rd. | 副队 |
[37:22] | Get a black and white down here ASAP. | 呼叫23号巡逻车到这儿来抓他 |
[37:24] | Captain, no, no, not so fast. | – 队长 |
[37:26] | What are you talking about? | 不用那么快 – 你在说什么? |
[37:27] | I bailed him out last night, and I hired him. | 我昨天晚上把他保释出来的 并且雇用了他 |
[37:30] | You hired the streaker? To do what? | 你雇用裸奔者?用来干吗? |
[37:43] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:47] | She can see. | – 她看得见 |
[37:49] | She can see? | – 她看得见? |
[37:50] | – She can see. | |
[37:52] | Son of a bitch. | 她看得见 |
[37:55] | – Sh… Sharona! | |
[37:58] | Justin? | 狗娘养的 |
[38:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[38:02] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友? |
[38:05] | We’re still on for Saturday, right? | 我们星期六还见面 对吗? |
[38:12] | Okay, Mrs. Mass, | 好的 Mars夫人 你什么时候开始恢复视力的? |
[38:14] | when did you get your vision back? | 好的 Mars夫人 你什么时候开始恢复视力的? |
[38:16] | A year ago. | – 一年前 |
[38:17] | It was your accident at the supermarket. | – 是超市的那次事故 |
[38:20] | When I woke up, I had regained sight in my left eye. | 我醒来时 我的左眼晴就恢复了视力 |
[38:24] | That’s how it happens sometimes, | 有时就那么发生了 |
[38:26] | after a blow to the head. | 头上受了撞击后 |
[38:28] | It was a miracle. | 那真是个奇迹 |
[38:30] | But you didn’t tell anybody. | – 但你没告诉其他人? – |
[38:31] | No. No, you kept it a secret. | 没有 不 你守着这个秘密 |
[38:34] | If people believed you were blind, | 如果人们认为你瞎了 |
[38:36] | you could kill Sonny cross | 你就可以杀Sunny |
[38:38] | and nobody would ever suspect you. | Cross 就没人会怀疑你 |
[38:40] | Why would you want to kill Sonny Cross? | – 你为什么要杀Sunny |
[38:42] | Revenge. | Cross? – 报仇 |
[38:44] | He was driving the car that killed your parents | 在坦帕是他开的车 |
[38:46] | and left you blind in Tampa | 撞死了你父母弄瞎了你 |
[38:48] | 36 years ago. | 36年前的事情了 |
[38:50] | You knew he toured a lot. | 你知道他到处游历的 |
[38:52] | You waited for him to come through San Francisco, | 你就在等他经过旧金山 |
[38:54] | and eventually he did. | 终于他来了 |
[38:55] | They announced on the radio | 他们在收音机上广播说Willie Nelson 和他的旅行经理会在车站边停留 |
[38:56] | that Willie Nelson and his tour manager | 他们在收音机上广播说Willie |
[38:59] | would be stopping by the station. | Nelson 和他的旅行经理会在车站边停留 |
[39:00] | So you got there early and put a note on the door. | 所以你早就到了那儿 并放了一张纸条在门上 |
[39:03] | Then you waited. | 然后你就在等 |
[39:06] | Before you killed him, did you tell him who you were? | – 你杀他前 |
[39:08] | Yes. | 你告诉他你是谁了? – |
[39:09] | You killed my parents. This one is for them. | 对 你杀了我的父母 这枪是替他们打的 |
[39:14] | And you made sure that the second shot | 然后你确保第二枪是在20英尺外开的 |
[39:16] | was from 20 feet away. | |
[39:18] | A crime no blind woman could have committed, | 盲女人是没法犯下这样的罪行的 |
[39:20] | but then Willie Nelson showed up in that alley. | 但后来 你没有预料到的 |
[39:22] | You didn’t count on that. | 是Willie Nelson出现了 |
[39:24] | You couldn’t just leave the scene so… | 你不能就那么离开现场 所以 |
[39:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 来人啊 |
[39:27] | Help, somebody! | 救命 救命 来人啊 |
[39:28] | You had to pretend to be a witness. | 你只好假装证人 |
[39:30] | Jason | Jason Cross |
[39:33] | served a year and a half. | Cross只为他的交通肇事 |
[39:37] | Vehicular manslaughter? | 坐了一年半的牢 |
[39:40] | That wasn’t justice. | 那不是正义 |
[39:42] | What I did last week, that was justice. | 我上个星期做的 才是正义 |
[39:52] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[39:54] | I knew that Cross had been arrested in Tampa. | 我知道Cross在坦帕曾经被逮捕过 |
[39:57] | When you mentioned that you’d grown up there, | 当你提起你在那儿长大的时候 |
[39:58] | it seemed like a remarkable coincidence, | 看起来好像很巧合 |
[40:01] | but I didn’t put it together until I remembered | 我没有把他们联系起来 直到我记起 |
[40:04] | something you had done last week | 你上个星期做过的事情 |
[40:06] | when you met Captain Stottlemeyer. | 就是你第一次见Stottlemeyer队长时 |
[40:08] | Me? | 我? |
[40:09] | When you came in with your right arm in a sling, | 你进来的时候时是右手吊着绷带的 |
[40:12] | everyone in the room | 房间里的人都很自然的伸出左手去握手 |
[40:13] | naturally extended their left hand to shake, including Mrs. Mass. | 包括Mars夫人你 |
[40:18] | This was before anyone mentioned you had hurt your arm. | 这些都发生在任何人 提到你哪只受伤手之前 |
[40:21] | So how could she have known | 那么她如何知道 |
[40:24] | that you offered your left hand? | 你伸出的是左手呢? |
[40:31] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. | – 谢谢你 |
[40:33] | – You’re thanking him? – I am so relieved. | Monk先生 – |
[40:36] | It was tearing me up inside | 你在感谢他? 我感到解脱了 这一直在内心折磨我 |
[40:38] | that that poor man was taking all the blame. | 因为那个可怜的人 在替我受所有的罪 |
[40:41] | You’re gonna have to go to prison. | – 你必须进监狱的 |
[40:42] | I understand. | – 我知道 |
[40:44] | Maybe I can talk to the D.A. | 或许我可以和地方法院检查官谈谈减刑 |
[40:46] | About extenuating circumstances. | |
[40:48] | There’s only one thing that I want. | – 我只想要一样东西 |
[40:50] | What’s that? | – 什么? |
[40:54] | A window. | 一扇窗子 |
[41:02] | ♪ In the twilight glow I see her ♪ | |
[41:12] | ♪ Blue eyes cryin’ in the rain ♪ | |
[41:20] | ♪ And when we kissed goodbye and parted ♪ | |
[41:29] | ♪ I knew we’d never meet again ♪ | |
[41:38] | ♪ Love is like a dying ember ♪ | |
[41:46] | ♪ And only memories remain ♪ | |
[41:54] | ♪ Through the ages, I’ll remember ♪ | |
[42:04] | ♪ Blue eyes cryin’ in the rain ♪ | |
[42:24] | ♪ Someday we’ll meet ♪ | |
[42:31] | ♪ We’ll stroll hand-in-hand again ♪ | |
[42:39] | ♪ In a land that knows no parting ♪ | |
[42:46] | ♪ Blue eyes cryin’ in the rain ♪ |