时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | All right, here he comes. | – 是的 我这样认为 – 好的 他来了 |
[00:14] | Mr. Hammond! | Mr. Hammond! Hammond先生 Hammond先生 |
[00:17] | The S.E.C. is saying you purposely misled your investors. | 先生 美国证券交易委员会说你故意误导你的 |
[00:20] | I can’t comment on anything the S.E.C. says or does. | 我不对美国证券交易委员会的言行表态 |
[00:23] | As you know, I’m meeting with the board of directors. | 就像你们知道的 我要去董事会 |
[00:25] | I’ll be able to tell you more about it in the morning. | – 上午我可以告诉你更多的事 |
[00:28] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 – Hammond先生 |
[00:29] | Is there a possibility that charges will be filed? | 有上诉的可能吗? |
[00:32] | Mr. Hammond! | |
[00:38] | I told you life with me would be interesting. | 我告诉过你和我一起 生活会很有意思的 |
[00:40] | That one reporter was talking about criminal charges. | 那个记者在讨论可恶的控诉 |
[00:43] | Don’t worry about that. | 不要为那个担心我会让你知道需要什么时候担心 |
[00:45] | I’ll let you know when to worry. | |
[00:49] | Sky… | 地平线山 |
[00:51] | line… Hills. | |
[00:55] | Skyline Hills Resort… | 地平线山胜地 |
[00:56] | Estimated driving time… 32 minutes. | 估计行车时间 32分钟 |
[01:03] | Turn right onto Market Street. | 向右转到拉金路 |
[01:05] | Get in the right lane now. | 现在开进小巷里 |
[01:10] | – Scott Scott Gregorio steps up to the plate. | |
[01:12] | You and your damn baseball. | Gregorio接近本垒 – 去你的该死的球队 |
[01:14] | Gregorio is within four home runs | 全世界都知道Gregorio在四次本垒打之中 |
[01:16] | of breaking Darryl Grant’s all-time single season record. | 破了Daryl Grant的单季纪录 |
[01:18] | Honey, please, I’m trying to think. | 拜托 |
[01:21] | I just want to hear the score. | 我在思考 我只想知道结果 |
[01:22] | He has six games to go. We could very well… | 他有六场要打我们很高兴 |
[01:24] | Continue on Grace Street for two miles. | 在格雷斯街道向前再走两里 |
[01:35] | Here’s the pitch. | 这里是投手的位置 |
[01:36] | Gregorio swings, and there it goes. | Gregorio旋转 开球 |
[01:37] | He got all of that one, and it’s gone! | 成功 |
[01:39] | Home run number 71. | 本垒打成绩71 |
[01:41] | Scott Scott Gregorio is within three home runs | |
[01:43] | of the all-time record. | Gregorio在三个本垒打中冲击纪录 |
[01:45] | Your destination is within three miles. | 你的目的地还有三里 |
[01:51] | – Where are we? – It’s a GPS system… | – 我们在哪里? |
[01:53] | it’s programmed to find the shortest route. | – 这是一个卫星地位系统 能帮助找到一个最短距离 |
[01:55] | Well, isn’t it supposed to be on a lake? | 那好 为什么你假设是在湖上? |
[02:02] | Right turn into driveway. | 右转90度进入车道 |
[02:07] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里? |
[02:11] | You have arrived at Skyline Hills Resort. | 你已经到达地平线山胜地 |
[02:14] | The hell I have! | 我终于到了 |
[02:20] | Thank you for using the safe voyage system. | 多谢使用安全旅行系统 |
[03:27] | Come on, come on, Jared! | 过来 过来 |
[03:30] | Right over the plate! | Jared 越过场地 |
[03:33] | Come on, Benjy! You can do it! | 过来 Browning 你可以做到 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God. I can’t watch. | 哦 天呢 |
[03:38] | Adrian, tell me what’s happening. | 我不能看到 Adrian 告诉我发生了什么? |
[03:39] | The 3 is crooked. | 那三个不老实 哪三个? |
[03:41] | What 3? | 在计分版上 他为什么不修改? |
[03:42] | On the scoreboard. Why doesn’t he fix it? | 在计分版上 他为什么不修改? |
[03:44] | Adrian, I need you to watch the game. How’s he doing? | Adrian 我需要你看一下比赛 他做得如何? |
[03:47] | The one is upside-down… | – 那个站乱了 |
[03:49] | You can’t tell the one is upside-down. | – 你不能告诉他 |
[03:51] | I can tell. The whole scoreboard… | 我可以 整个计分版 |
[03:54] | It’s like some surreal abstract art thing. | 就像是超现实的 抽象的艺术品 |
[03:57] | Come on, Benjy! Grab a piece of it! | 过来 Browning 拿一决 |
[04:00] | Come on, Jared! Right down the middle! | 过来 Jared |
[04:01] | He’s no hitter! | 在中间 他不是去球员 |
[04:03] | He’s not eligible. Who? | – 不合格 – 谁? |
[04:05] | Stottlemeyer’s son Jared. I think he’s 13. | Stottlemeyer的儿子 Jared 我觉得他是13岁 |
[04:08] | He doesn’t look 12, does he? | 他不像12 |
[04:10] | Knock it out of the park, Benjy! | 对吗? |
[04:13] | Hey… | 去它 Browning |
[04:15] | The numbers are crooked! | – 过来 – 成绩不真实 |
[04:17] | Somebody fix the scoreboard! | 有人改了计分版 过来 过来 |
[04:21] | No wonder attendance is down. | 奇迹不会出现了 |
[04:25] | Strike three! You’re out! | – 打三 你出局了 – 耶 |
[04:28] | – Yeah! – Yes! | 是的 |
[04:30] | Good game! Good game! | 是的 |
[04:35] | Adrian | Adrian, why don’t you go talk to him? |
[04:36] | Me? | 你为什么不过去和他谈一下呢? |
[04:37] | Yeah, give him a pep talk. He respects you. | 好的 给他一点鼓舞 他很崇拜你 |
[04:40] | He does? Why? | – 他是吗?为什么? |
[04:42] | Because he doesn’t work for you. | – 因为他不为你工作 |
[04:45] | Good game, good game, good game. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[04:47] | Coach, maybe next time. | – 做得好 |
[04:49] | Ha ha ha ha. | – 下次 |
[04:54] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗?难道你的儿子还是三等? |
[04:56] | Didn’t your son repeat the third grade? | |
[04:57] | Yeah, so what if he did? | 是的 |
[04:59] | How old is he? | 这样又怎么啦?他多大了? |
[05:02] | 12 He’s 12. | |
[05:03] | Jared, what year were you born? | Jared 你是哪年出生的? |
[05:05] | Don’t answer that, son. | 不要回答她 儿子 |
[05:07] | Hey, we’re going to huddle in the outfield, | 好吧 我们要一起出去 |
[05:08] | and then we’re going out for pizza! Yeah! | 然后一起吃比萨 耶 耶 |
[05:13] | All right, he’s 13, | 他是13岁 |
[05:15] | but I have a special dispensation from the league. | 但是在委员会那里有特殊照顾 他就 |
[05:17] | He’s eligible. | 你有多少入场券? |
[05:18] | How many parking tickets did you have to fix for that? | 你有多少入场券? |
[05:20] | He is eligible, Sharona. End of discussion. | 他是有资格的 Sharona 不用再争了 |
[05:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:24] | This is Stottlemeyer. | 我是Stottlemeyer |
[05:31] | Hey, hey, you looked good out there. | 嘿 你最好离开那 |
[05:33] | What game were you watching? I sucked! | 你们看的是什么比赛?我被骗了 |
[05:36] | Yeah, you did, kinda. | 是的 你做得很好 |
[05:38] | Listen, Benjy, um, | 听着 Browning |
[05:41] | do me a favor and, uh, just… | 帮个忙 只是 |
[05:43] | Your mom thinks I’m giving you a pep talk. | 你妈妈认为我可以鼓励你 |
[05:46] | Why? | 为什么?知道 我不知道 |
[05:47] | I don’t know, I don’t know. Because I’m a guy, you’re a… | 因为我是男人 你也是 |
[05:50] | We’re two guys. I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我们都是 我不知道 |
[05:52] | Look, just, uh, kind of nod your head, | 我不知道听着 只用友好的点一下头 |
[05:55] | and, uh, pretend I’m giving you some good advice. | 奉承说我已经给你一些有用的意见 |
[05:58] | Oh, okay. | 好的很好 |
[05:59] | Great. | 好 那 |
[06:00] | Okay, so, um… | 哦 |
[06:02] | – Oh, um, hands together. – Like this? | 两个手一起像这样? |
[06:04] | – Yeah, uh-huh. – Yeah, that’s good. | 是的 对是的 很好 点头 |
[06:05] | Adrian Adrian Nod your head a little more. Smile. | |
[06:08] | Adrian, Adrian, we gotta go. We got a job. | 我们必须走了 我们有任务 |
[06:10] | Lawrence Hammond was killed last night. | – Lawrence.Hammond昨晚被杀了 |
[06:13] | – The Lawrence Hammond? – And his wife. | – 那个Lawrence.Hammond? 还有他的妻子好的 |
[06:15] | Okay, listen, Benjy, just keep practicing that swing | 呃 听着 |
[06:19] | like we talked about, and we’ll have another lesson tomorrow. | Browning 就这样来回练习 就像刚才我们说得那样明天我们再学别的 |
[06:21] | Oh, okay. Be careful. | 好的 Monk |
[06:23] | Okay, Mr. Monk. Thanks for everything. | 先生 多谢 |
[06:25] | Okay, pal. | 好的 小子 |
[06:26] | Go with Mrs. Cargill, and I’ll pick you up later, okay? | 和卡捷尔夫人一起回家吧 我晚点再去接你 |
[06:28] | Okay, I love you. You did so good today, huh? | 好的 我爱你 你今天做得很好 呃? |
[06:31] | Yeah, right. | 是的 他会很优秀的他会好的 |
[06:32] | He’s going to be okay. He’s going to be fine. | 是的 他会很优秀的他会好的 |
[06:37] | hang on, hang | Hang on, |
[06:39] | Back off. | on. 注意注意 退后 |
[06:41] | His sister just I.D.’D the body. It’s him. | 他的姐姐发现了他的尸体 是他 |
[06:44] | This is going to be a circus. | 你知道 这里将会是一个杂技场 |
[06:47] | Give me your tie. | 给我你的领带 |
[06:49] | Give me your tie. | 给我你的领带 |
[06:51] | How’d the game go? | 比赛怎么样了? |
[06:52] | Randy, this is a double homicide. | Randall 这是一个重犯 |
[06:54] | Sorry. I can’t talk about the game. | 对不起我不能谈论比赛 |
[06:59] | We beat ’em. 3-1. | 我们打了3- |
[07:01] | 1 Jared pitched the whole game. | |
[07:03] | – He gave up two hits. – Really? | Jared打了全场 他放弃了两个 |
[07:05] | Yeah. Eight strikeouts. | 真的?是的 八次出局 |
[07:08] | Bring them up to speed, all right? And walk them through it. | 把他们培养的更快 |
[07:11] | I got to go do my dog-and-pony show. | 好吗?穿过去 |
[07:13] | Monk. Sharona. Lieutenant. | 我要去准备我的盛大表演 |
[07:17] | Is it really Lawrence Hammond? | – 真的是Lawrence Hammond吗? |
[07:19] | Yes, it is. | – 是的 是他 |
[07:20] | What was he doing here? | 他在这干什么?我们刚才还在讨论 |
[07:22] | Well, we’re just kicking that around now. | |
[07:24] | We think he got lost, or maybe he was meeting someone. | 我们认为他迷路了或者他要和人会面 |
[07:28] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没有任何意思那是一个 |
[07:30] | Isn’t that a… What do you call it? | 你们叫这个什么? |
[07:33] | Global Positioning System. | 全球地位系统 |
[07:35] | It was on, but it wasn’t working. | 这个还开着 但是已经不工作了 |
[07:37] | There was no disc in the computer. | 计算机里没有磁盘 |
[07:39] | Maybe somebody took it. | 也许有人拿了 |
[07:41] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:49] | The shooter was here… | 杀手就在这等着 |
[07:51] | Waiting. | |
[07:53] | Hammond drives up… | – Hammond开了上来 – |
[07:54] | Yeah. Right. We found the casings. | 是的 对了 我们发现了这个 |
[07:56] | The shooter comes in here. Pop, pop. Pop, pop. | 杀手来到这儿 嘭- |
[07:59] | Four rounds into the wife. | 嘭- 嘭- 嘭四枪打了他的妻子 |
[08:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 |
[08:01] | – He shot the wife first. – Then Hammond. | 天呢 他先杀了他的妻子 |
[08:03] | Hammond was shot once, but it wasn’t fatal. | 然后是Hammond Hammond射了一枪 |
[08:05] | – He tried to get away. – Oh, my God. | 没死 他想要逃跑 |
[08:07] | He gets out, runs. The shooter gets back into his car, | – 哦 天呢 – 他爬出来 走了 – 射击手回到他的车里 追到他 – 哦 天啊 |
[08:11] | – runs him down. – Oh, my God. | |
[08:13] | But Hammond still wasn’t dead. | Hammond没有死 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[08:16] | – In the morning, he crawled away. – Oh, my God. | 早上 他爬了出来 哦 天 |
[08:18] | He crawled for 2 1/2 miles. | 他爬了两里半 |
[08:22] | Truck driver found him, 9 a.m., near route 12. | 卡车司机在12号路附近在9:00发现了他 |
[08:25] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我想和他谈一下我去找他 |
[08:26] | I’ll get him. | |
[08:30] | Captain… | 队长 |
[08:32] | He shot the wife first. | 他先杀了他的妻子 |
[08:34] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做? |
[08:36] | I would’ve done the husband first. Wouldn’t you? | 我会先杀了丈夫 你呢? |
[08:39] | I don’t know, Monk. It’s never come up. | 我不知道 Monk 从没想过 |
[08:42] | He didn’t even stick around to make sure Hammond was dead. | 他甚至不看下周围确定Hammond是否死了 |
[08:45] | Maybe he got interrupted. | 也许他被人打扰了 |
[08:48] | He lured them here somehow… | 他引诱他们来这儿以便杀掉她 |
[08:51] | to kill her. | |
[08:53] | Who, the wife? | 谁?妻子?她是无名小卒 |
[08:55] | She’s a nobody. | |
[08:56] | Lawrence Hammond’s worth a billion dollars. | Lawrence.Hammond却值百万元 |
[08:58] | He had at least a hundred enemies. | 他至少有100个仇家 |
[09:00] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[09:01] | Lawrence Hammond is an afterthought. | 不是 不是 |
[09:03] | She was the primary. | Lawrence Hammond只是后来才想到的 她才是第一目标 |
[09:04] | This is Norm Mosely. | 这就是Norm Mosley |
[09:06] | He was the truck diver who found Lawrence Hammond. | 发现Lawrence Hammond的人 |
[09:08] | Was Mr. Hammond dead when you found him? | 当你发现的时候Hammond先生死了吗? |
[09:10] | He was barely hanging on. | 他还在坚持 |
[09:12] | He died before the paramedics showed up. | 救护人员来的时候他才死的 |
[09:14] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗?是的 |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. | 先生 |
[09:17] | He said, “girls can’t eat 15 pizzas.” | 他说 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[09:19] | Come again? | – 再说一遍? |
[09:21] | “Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas.” | – 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[09:23] | Is that it? | – 是这样吗? |
[09:25] | – Yes, sir. – You sure? | – 是的 先生 |
[09:26] | He said it, like, five times. Then he died. | 你确定? 他说了好像5次然后就死了 |
[09:29] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. What the hell does that mean? | – 女孩不能吃15个比萨 这到底是什么意思? |
[09:32] | Well, it’s true. They can’t. | – 是的 这是事实 他们不能 |
[09:33] | Well, that depends. How many girls are we talking about? | – 这要看情况 |
[09:36] | Hang on. Were there any girls nearby eating pizza? | 我们说过多少女孩? – 这附近有吃比萨的女孩吗? |
[09:38] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[09:40] | I figured he was delirious, but he kept saying it. | 先生 |
[09:44] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. | 我认为他已经神志不清了但是他还在说 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[09:48] | Nah… | 不 |
[09:50] | No, no, forget it. | 不要 |
[09:52] | No, no, never mind, never mind. | 忘掉 没关系的 |
[09:58] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不要大过分了呃? |
[10:03] | Walk this way, please. | 请走这里 |
[10:06] | Trudy and I almost bought this house. | Turrow和我差点买了这个房子 |
[10:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:11] | Adrian, you made a joke. | Adrian 你真会开玩笑 |
[10:13] | You were joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[10:15] | You feeling okay? | 你觉得好吗? |
[10:19] | Hello, I’m Robin Jenkins. | 你好 我是Robin Jenkins 我是他们的 – 哦 我是他们的女管家 – 你好 Jenkins夫人很抱歉打扰你们 |
[10:21] | I’m the… well, I was their housekeeper. | |
[10:25] | Oh, hello, Mrs. Jenkins. I’m so sorry to bother you. | |
[10:28] | Um, I’m Sharona Fleming, and this is my boss Adrian Monk. | 我是Sharona.Fleming 这是我的老板Adrian Monk |
[10:31] | You’re with the police? | – 你们是和警察一起的?不是 |
[10:33] | – Yes, I’m with the police. – Not really. | – 是的 警察 |
[10:35] | – Used to be on the force… – We help the police. | – 我们帮助警察 我们是私家侦探 |
[10:37] | – We’re consultants. – I was discharged. | – 通常迫于压力 不受控制 |
[10:39] | It’s a long story. | – 一个很长的故事 |
[10:41] | How long did you work for the Hammonds? | – 你为Hammond家工作多久了? |
[10:43] | Three years. | 三年 |
[10:45] | I started a few weeks before they were married. | 在他们结婚前的几个星期前开始的 |
[10:49] | Oh, I-I am so sorry. Um… | 哦 不好意思 |
[10:52] | I know this is a really bad time… | 我知道这是一个很不合适的时间 |
[10:54] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该做什么 |
[10:56] | Can I have one of those? | 可以给我一些吗? |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. I only have four left. | 不好意思 我只剩下四个了 |
[11:01] | Um, we were hoping if we can look around a little. | 呃 我们希望能四处看看 |
[11:05] | Certainly. | 哦 当然可以 |
[11:09] | There’s, uh, nothing left to see. | 没有什么可看的了 |
[11:12] | The police were here all day yesterday. | 昨天警察一直在这 |
[11:15] | They took Mr. Hammond’s computer and boxes of papers. | 他们拿走了Hammond先生的计算机和几盒子纸 |
[11:18] | His office and his bedroom are a mess. | 他的办公室和卧室搞得很乱 |
[11:21] | His bedroom? They had separate bedrooms? | 他的卧室? 他们分居? |
[11:24] | Yes. For the last year, Mr. Hammond slept in the east wing. | 是的 去年 Hammond先生就在东房睡 |
[11:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:29] | Actually, I’d like to see her bedroom. | 事实上 我更想去看一下她的卧室 |
[11:37] | You know, separate bedrooms might’ve saved my marriage. | 你知道 |
[11:43] | Was Mrs. Hammond a sports fan? | 分居几乎挽救了我的婚姻 Hammond夫人是一个运动迷吗? |
[11:46] | Just baseball. | 只是棒球 |
[11:47] | She never missed a game. | 她从不错过一场比赛 |
[11:49] | You know, it’s not true what the papers say. | – 你知道 报纸上的报道是不真实的 – 什么报道? 关于Hammond先生的,他们说他是一个 贪婪的 自私的 就像一个魔鬼 |
[11:52] | – What’s that? – About Mr. Hammond. | |
[11:54] | They make him out to be greedy and selfish, like a monster. | |
[11:57] | But he wasn’t like that at all. | 但是他根本就不是那样 |
[12:00] | He was so kind… He never forgot your name | 他很好 |
[12:04] | or your kid’s name or your birthday. | 从不会忘记你的名字 你孩子的名字还有你的生日 |
[12:07] | What about her? | – 她呢? |
[12:09] | Mrs. H.? She liked to keep busy. | – Hammond夫人?她总是很忙 |
[12:12] | She had hobbies… horseback riding, | 她有很多爱好 |
[12:15] | painting… | 骑马术 绘画 |
[12:16] | She painted that. | 她画的 |
[12:25] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. | 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[12:29] | Pardon me? | – 再说一遍 |
[12:30] | Those were Mr. Hammond’s last words. | – 这是Hammond先生的遗言 |
[12:33] | Do they mean anything to you? | 这对你有什么意义? |
[12:35] | Girls… | 女孩 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[12:36] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. | 女孩 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[12:39] | What girls? | – 什么女孩? |
[12:41] | We don’t know. | – Sharona我不知道 |
[12:42] | Maybe they’ve got stomach ache. | 也许他们吃多了比萨会胃疼 |
[12:46] | From the pizza. | |
[12:49] | Mm… no. | 不是 |
[12:51] | All eyes on Scott Gregorio tonight | 昨晚所有的目光都在 Scott |
[12:53] | as he attempts to create history. | Gregorio上 他要创造历史 |
[12:54] | No baseball fan could ever forget this moment. | 棒球迷们不会忘记那个时刻那是三年前 |
[12:56] | It was three years ago. | |
[12:58] | This is Darryl Grant hitting his historic 73rd home run. | 这是Daryl Grant打破他的73次本垒打 |
[13:06] | The question now is, how long will that record stand? | 现在问题是这段录音代表什么? |
[13:09] | Scott Scott Gregorio’s within three home runs | |
[13:11] | – with four games left to play. – Scotty… | Gregorio在三级本垒打中有四个比赛要打 |
[13:13] | If last night is any indication, he’s going to be in trouble. | – 如果昨晚有所暗示的话 他就会有麻烦的 |
[13:16] | Gregorio went 0-for-3 in Philly. | Gregorio在费城打了0:3 |
[13:18] | He looked pretty shaky at the plate. | 在球场他看上去有点虚弱 |
[13:19] | – He’s choking. | |
[13:21] | I was at the stadium Tuesday night. | 他快窒息了 – |
[13:23] | He was on fire. | 我星期四晚上就在那个体育场 他着火了 |
[13:24] | Well, some guys just can’t handle the pressure, my friend. | 很多人不能承受这个压力 |
[13:27] | Not like you and me. | 朋友 不像你和我 |
[13:29] | Randall Randy! | |
[13:31] | Where is that list of people who might have had a grudge | 那个反对Lawrence |
[13:33] | against Lawrence Hammond? | Hammond 的人员名单在哪里? |
[13:34] | Still working on it, sir. It’s like a phone book. | 还在研究 先生 就像一个电话簿 |
[13:37] | I mean, everybody who had stock in the company | 公司里任何一个人员都有理由恨那个家伙 |
[13:39] | had a reason to hate the guy. | |
[13:40] | Captain, I think we’re on to something. | 队长 你有时间吗?我们有了些进展 |
[13:43] | Erin Hammond was having an affair. | – LawrenceHammond有桩生意 |
[13:45] | Oh, again with the wife. | – 还是和他的妻子一起 |
[13:47] | There were four shampoo bottles in her bedroom from the Newport Inn… | 她的卧室里有四瓶新店公司的洗发水 |
[13:50] | Which is just two miles away from her house. | 新店公司离她的房子只有两里 |
[13:52] | The concierge says she’s been there two or three times a month | 看门人说她一个月有两三次和一些人去那 |
[13:54] | with some guy, but they never got a good look at him. | 但是他们从没见过他 |
[13:56] | Congratulations. Mrs. Hammond was having an affair. | 恭喜Hammond夫人有桩生意 |
[14:01] | Yeah. All right. Yeah, I can’t ignore that. | 是的 对了 |
[14:04] | Go down to the Newport Inn. | 是的这点不能忽略 呃 去新店公司 |
[14:06] | I want you to interview the staff and bring a sketch artist. | – 我想你去见一下那些职员带个草图回来 |
[14:08] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 先生 |
[14:10] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[14:14] | Scott That’s Scott Gregorio. | |
[14:15] | He’s a baseball player… | Gregorio 他是一个棒球运动员 |
[14:17] | Trying to break the single season home run record. | 想破本季的本垒打纪录 |
[14:21] | Yeah, and, Monk, can we keep our eye on the prize here? | 是的 |
[14:24] | Is he an artist? | Monk 我们可以把目光放在这些奖金上吗? |
[14:26] | Yeah, he likes to do some painting in his spare time. | 可以 他业余时间喜欢画画 |
[14:32] | Adrian, you’re wrong. It is not the same artist. | Adrian 你错了 这不是同一个艺术品 |
[14:34] | I know it’s not the same artist, | 我知道这不是同一件艺术品 |
[14:36] | but look at the window and the drapes. And the church in the background. | 但是看那个窗户和窗帘和有背景上的教堂 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪天哪 你是对的 那是同一个教堂 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God, you’re right. It is the same church. | 哦 天哪天哪 你是对的 那是同一个教堂 |
[14:43] | So, at some point, they were both in the same room. | – 因此 一定程度上 |
[14:46] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 他们是在同一个房间里 – 等一下 |
[14:48] | So you’re saying Lawrence Hammond’s wife… | 也就是说Lawrence |
[14:49] | – His murdered wife. – And Scott Gregorio… | Hammond的妻子 他的被杀害的妻子 |
[14:51] | Future hall of famer. | 和Scott Gregorio 未来的名人 |
[14:52] | Are connected. | 有一定联系? |
[14:54] | Bet on it. | 准备 |
[15:05] | Adrian, Adrian, you were right. | Adrian Adrian 你对了 就是这个房间 |
[15:07] | This is the room. Look at the drapes | 这个窗帘 |
[15:09] | and the church outside. | 还有外面的教堂 |
[15:10] | They both must’ve taken this class. | 他们一定在一班里 |
[15:12] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[15:14] | Oh, no. Okay, Sharona, no, I can’t… | 哦 |
[15:17] | I can’t do this. | 不是 Sharona我不能这样做 |
[15:19] | Why, because he’s naked? | 为什么?因为他是裸体的? |
[15:21] | You’ve never seen a naked man before? | 你以前从没见过裸体的男人?是的 |
[15:23] | No. | |
[15:25] | Well, you’ve seen yourself naked, right? | 好的 你看过自己的裸体吧 对吗? |
[15:30] | Just once. | 只一次 |
[15:33] | All right. Let me do the talking. | 好吧 我去和他说 |
[15:39] | – Mr. Henley? – Yes. I’m Frank Henley. | – Henley先生? – 是的 我是Frank Henley |
[15:41] | Excuse me if I don’t get up. My regular model called in sick. | 不好意思 我不能起来 我的模特打电话说生病了 |
[15:44] | Oh, that’s okay. | 哦 那好 |
[15:45] | We spoke earlier. I’m Sharona Fleming. | 我们快点说 我是Sharona Fleming |
[15:48] | And… Adrian. This is Adrian Monk. | 还有Adrian 这是Adrian Monk |
[15:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:52] | – Is this a bad time? – Oh, no, no, no. Not at all. | 这个时间不合适吗 |
[15:55] | Please make yourself comfortable. I am. | – 不 一点都不 请随便 – 好的 |
[15:57] | Okay, Sharona, let’s go. | 好的 这我们走吧 |
[15:59] | I can’t… I just can’t. | 过来 我不行 我只是不能 |
[16:00] | What about the case? | 这怎么啦? |
[16:02] | Forget about the case. We can’t win ’em all! | 忘掉那件事,我们不能赢了所有 |
[16:03] | So you’re going to let a murderer go | 让一个杀人犯逃走 |
[16:05] | because you can’t talk to a naked man? | 因为你不能和一个裸体的男人 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Oh, come on. | 哦 过来 |
[16:12] | Mr. Henley, this is only going to take a minute. | Henley先生,只需要几分钟 |
[16:14] | Um, Erin Hammond was a student of yours last year, right? | 呃 Lawrence Hammond是你去年的一个学生 对吗? |
[16:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:19] | For one semester. God rest her soul. | 一个学期 上帝保佑她 |
[16:23] | You draw, Miss Fleming? | 你绘画吗 Fleming小姐? |
[16:25] | No, but my son Benjy really has the gift. | 不 但是我的儿子 Browning 真的是一个天才 |
[16:28] | Didn’t get it from me, though. | – 不要转移话题 好吗? |
[16:32] | Mr. Monk, please don’t touch anything. | – Monk先生 请不要碰东西 |
[16:33] | Sorry. Sorry! | – 对不起 对不起 |
[16:34] | Sorry. | 这是Scott Gregorio 一个棒球手 也是你的一个 |
[16:36] | Um, I understand that Scott Gregorio, | 这是Scott Gregorio |
[16:38] | the baseball player, was also a student of yours. | 一个棒球手 也是你的一个 |
[16:40] | Did they know each other? | – 他们彼此认识吗? |
[16:42] | Look, I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. | – 看 我不想任何人有麻烦 |
[16:45] | Maybe they left together once or twice. | 也许他们留下来一起一次或者两次 |
[16:48] | They were both consenting adults. Who am I to judge? | 他们都是成年人 我怎么判断 |
[16:50] | That’s a good point. Thank you, interview’s over. | 很好 多谢 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 拜访结束 多谢 |
[16:54] | Well, I guess that’s it. | – 好的 我知道了 – 好了 |
[16:55] | That’s it. | – 非常感谢 多谢 – 等一下 等一下 我送你们出去 |
[16:56] | Uh, thank you very much. Thank you. | – 非常感谢 多谢 – 等一下 等一下 我送你们出去 |
[16:58] | Any time. Here, wait, wait. Let me see you out. | 不用了 不用 |
[17:01] | No, that’s it. We can see ourselves out. | 我们可以自己出去 不要出来了 |
[17:02] | – Just stay there. – What is your problem? | 你怎么了?人体是很美好的东西 |
[17:04] | The human body is a beautiful thing. | |
[17:07] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是 |
[17:09] | Did you hear what he said? | 你听到他说的话了吗? Lawrence |
[17:11] | Erin Hammond and Scott Gregorio left together. | Hammond 和Lawrence Hammond在一起过 |
[17:14] | So, what does that mean? | 这意味着什么?我还不知道 |
[17:15] | I don’t know yet, but I think it meant something to somebody. | 但是我认为这对某人来说意味着什么 |
[17:19] | We haven’t seen any home runs for the last three games. | 我们没有看上三次本垒赛 你怎样评价自己? |
[17:21] | What are you telling yourself? | 我以前很消沉 Danny 我和教练一起工作 |
[17:22] | I’ve been in a slump before, Danny. | 我以前很消沉 |
[17:24] | I’ve been working with the coaches. | Danny 我和教练一起工作 |
[17:26] | All it takes is one good swing of the bat, | 所有这些对球赛中的摆动会好处,我又回来了 |
[17:27] | and I’m right back in this. | |
[17:29] | He’s Benjy’s hero. | 他是Browning的英雄 我只是打算一个人去 |
[17:31] | I thought I was Benjy’s hero. | – 我认为我是Browning的英雄 |
[17:33] | Okay, I noticed the last few games, | – 我看了上几次比赛 |
[17:35] | you had a little trouble with the breaking pitches. | 你再破球时有点小麻烦 |
[17:37] | – What are you doing about that? | |
[17:38] | Well, I took a little longer on B.P. today, | 你是怎样对付的? – |
[17:41] | and, uh, I think I’ve worked it out. | 今天我花了点时间 我认为我解决了 |
[17:43] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[17:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[17:49] | Three more home runs, four games to go. | 本垒打 |
[17:52] | Do you still think you can catch Darryl Grant? | 四场比赛要去 你认为你还能赶上载Erin |
[17:53] | I’m just trying to help my team win ball games. | 我只是在帮助我的球队赢的比赛 |
[17:56] | That’s all I’m focusing on right now. | 这是我刚才所关注的一切 |
[17:58] | I appreciate you taking the time to talk to us on your day off, Scott. | 很荣幸你能接受我们今天的访问 |
[18:00] | Hey, best of luck tomorrow. | Scott 明天好运 |
[18:02] | I’m going to get him. | – 我去找他 – Scott Scott 你好 你们好?多谢 |
[18:03] | Scott! | Scott! |
[18:05] | Thanks for coming out. Here you go. | 你去吧 你去吧 Scott? |
[18:07] | Scott, Scott. | – Scott?不 |
[18:10] | No. No, no, no. It’s a note from my friend. | 不 – 这是我朋友的一张便条 |
[18:14] | I think you should read it. | 我想你应该看一下 |
[18:25] | We think Erin was the real target | 我们认为Lawrence是枪杀的主要目标 |
[18:27] | of the attack, not her husband. | 不是她的丈夫 |
[18:30] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说? |
[18:32] | Think about it. | 考虑一下想一下 |
[18:34] | Think about how you were affected by her death. | 对她的死你是怎样的震惊 |
[18:38] | Your hitting streak. | 你的受伤的感情 |
[18:39] | Maybe somebody’s trying to distract you. | 也许有人想转移你的注意力 |
[18:41] | I can’t believe you said that. | 我不能相信你们说的,我知道这听上去很狂妄 |
[18:44] | I know this sounds paranoid, but I was thinking the exact same thing. | 但是我也有同样的想法 |
[18:48] | Maybe it was the same guy who attacked you a couple of weeks ago. | 也许和上次两个星期前袭击你的人是同一个 |
[18:51] | You heard about that, huh? | – 你听说过 呃? |
[18:52] | Yeah, I was outside the stadium. It was after a game. | – 是的 我在体育场我在等一场比赛 |
[18:54] | Some creep came at me with a baseball bat. | 有人爬过来用棒球棒袭击我 |
[18:56] | I fought him off. He disappeared. | 我击败了他 他消失了 |
[18:59] | – Did you get a good look at him? – Nah, it happened too fast. | 你看到他了吗? 没有 发生的太快了 |
[19:01] | That’s when the team hired Heckle and Jeckle here to babysit me. | 球队雇请了何吉尔和哲吉尔来保护我 |
[19:04] | What about the police? What are they doing? | 警察怎么 他们怎么做的? |
[19:06] | Well, sometimes it takes them a day or two to catch up with us. | 哦 有时他们要花一天或者两天时间来赶上我们 |
[19:10] | Meanwhile, I’m… I’m working on it | 同时 |
[19:13] | around the clock. | 我时时刻刻都在工作 |
[19:16] | I’m going to get that other one out in the bleachers. | 我想去看台上拿另一个 |
[19:19] | – Thank you. | |
[19:21] | And if there’s anything I can do to help… | 多谢 如果有需要我帮忙的 |
[19:23] | Anything at all… | – 任何事都行 |
[19:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:32] | Oh! Good swing! | – 哦 漂亮的转动 – 真的? |
[19:33] | Really? | 是的 你是很有天赋的 只要记住 把重心放在后脚 |
[19:34] | Yeah, you’re a natural. Just remember, | 是的 你是很有天赋的 |
[19:36] | keep your weight on your back foot, | 只要记住 把重心放在后脚 |
[19:38] | and don’t be afraid of the ball. | 不要害怕球 |
[19:41] | Yes! | 很好 |
[19:43] | Good hit, Benjy! | – 很好 |
[19:45] | Browning – That is a double in any ball park in this country. | |
[19:49] | Thank you, Adrian. | 在这里的任何一个棒球场都是二垒打的 多谢 Adrian |
[19:52] | I thought I’d thank you now, | 我觉得我现在也应该谢谢你 |
[19:54] | ’cause in a half an hour, | 因为半个小时后 |
[19:56] | you’re probably going to piss me off again. | 你也许就会赶我走了 |
[19:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:07] | I miss her so much. | – 眼睛看着球 – 我很想念她 |
[20:10] | They say when people lose a leg, | 他们说当人们失去一条腿 |
[20:12] | they can still feel it. | 他们还能感觉到 好些了 |
[20:15] | That’s what it feels like. | 眼睛看着球 |
[20:19] | I know. | 这就是我的感受 我知道 |
[20:22] | Better. That was better. | – 好些了 |
[20:24] | How do you just keep going? | 好些了 – 你怎么样做的? |
[20:27] | How do you keep working? | 你怎样能一直在保持工作状态的? |
[20:30] | When Trudy fell in love with me, | 当Trudy爱上我的时候? |
[20:34] | I was a detective. | 我是一个侦探 |
[20:35] | I was on the street, | 我在街道上破案 |
[20:38] | breaking cases. | |
[20:42] | So I keep working. | 所以我在工作 |
[20:45] | I keep trying to be the man she loved. | 我努力 |
[20:51] | That’s all you can do. | 成为她爱的人 这就是你所能做的一切 |
[20:55] | Be the man she loved. | 成为她爱的那个男人 嗨 |
[21:01] | Hey. Benjy! | Browning 不要忘记H- |
[21:03] | E- L- P Don’t forget… help. | |
[21:05] | – What’s “help”? | |
[21:06] | H-E-L-P. | 什么? |
[21:08] | Hands together, elbows up, level swing, Patience. | 把手放在一起,抬起手肘 摆动 耐心点的书写 |
[21:12] | H-E-L-P. | 是的 我会记住的 是H- |
[21:14] | Yeah, it helps remember. It’s a… what do you call it? | E- LP 你称这个什么? |
[21:19] | Mnemonic device. | 一种记忆方法 |
[21:21] | Sharona | Sharona! |
[21:23] | Call the captain! | 给队长打电话 |
[21:28] | G- C- E- G-C-E-1-5-P. | |
[21:31] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. | 1- 5- P 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[21:33] | It was a mnemonic device. | 是一种记忆方法我知道了太好了 |
[21:34] | Monk I understand. That’s good work, Monk. | |
[21:36] | I remembered how the housekeeper said that Lawrence Hammond | 我记得女管家说Lawrence |
[21:38] | never forgot a birthday. | Hammond 不会忘记一个生日 |
[21:39] | A lot of successful people use little tricks to memorize information. | 一些成功人士用些短语来记住信息 我说我明白了 |
[21:42] | I said I understand. | 很明显 Hammond组成这个短句帮助他记住 追踪他的汽车的牌照 |
[21:44] | But, obviously, Hammond made up the phrase to help him remember | 很明显 |
[21:47] | the license plate of the car that ran him down. | Hammond组成这个短句帮助他记住 追踪他的汽车的牌照 |
[21:49] | – “G” stands for “girls”… | |
[21:51] | Adrian, Adrian, he gets it, okay? | G代表女孩 |
[21:55] | We all get it. | 他明白了 是吗?我们都明白了 |
[21:57] | Girls can’t eat 15 pizzas. | – 女孩不能吃15个比萨 |
[21:58] | Captain, the car is hot. | – 队长 车很热手 |
[22:01] | It was stolen from the Presidio Sunday night. | 星期天晚上在荒地被偷 |
[22:03] | Is this blood on the bumper? | – 缓冲器上有他的血迹吗? |
[22:05] | Yes, sir, we have a positive match. | – 是的 先生 |
[22:07] | It’s Lawrence Hammond’s. You ready for this? | 我们可以肯定是Lawrence Hammond的 你们准备好了吗? |
[22:12] | Ready for what? Just say it, Randy. What? | 准备什么? 说下去 Randall 什么? |
[22:15] | We found this… | 在后座的垫子下面我们发现了这个 |
[22:16] | Underneath the rear seat cushion. | |
[22:18] | It’s for one of those global positioning systems. | 这是为全球定位系统制作的 |
[22:20] | It’s homemade. The guy programmed it himself. | 是自制的 |
[22:25] | Well, this is what he used to lure Hammond and his wife | 那家伙自己编程的 |
[22:27] | to that industrial park. | 就是这个引诱Hammond和他的妻子去印度公园的 |
[22:28] | – Right. | |
[22:30] | Okay, start putting together a list of computer geeks | 对 |
[22:32] | who can do that sort of thing. | – 装置一些计算机就可以做到的 |
[22:33] | Yes, sir. There’s more. | 是的 先生 还有更多 |
[22:38] | And would you like to share it with us, Randy? | – 你们可以和我们共享吗? |
[22:40] | The shooter abandoned the car in a parking lot. | – 杀手在公园把车抛弃了 |
[22:42] | There was a security camera. | 有一个秘密相机 |
[22:45] | We got a picture of him. | 我们拍下了 |
[22:49] | Wait, that’s it? They can’t clean that up? | 那是什么?他们不可能整理干净的? |
[22:52] | It is cleaned up. | 整理过的 |
[22:54] | I mean, he was 50 feet away. | 我的意思是 他在50英尺外 |
[22:56] | Should I release it to the press? | – 我可以向传媒公布吗? |
[22:57] | What’s the point? I’ve seen better pictures of bigfoot. | – 什么意思? 我见过比这更好的照片 |
[23:00] | Captain… | 队长 |
[23:02] | I’ve seen this guy before. | 我以前看见过这个家伙 |
[23:04] | Who is he? | – 他是谁? |
[23:05] | I can’t remember, but I know that face. | – 我想不起来 但是我认识这张脸 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen him before… | 我以前在哪里见过他 |
[23:12] | somewhere. | |
[23:19] | I know that face! | 我认识这张脸 |
[23:22] | I just cannot remember where I’ve seen it. | 我只是想不起来我在哪里见过 |
[23:27] | Adrian | Adrian. Adrian, let’s… |
[23:30] | let’s put the face aside for a minute. | Adrian 我们这会不要想他的脸 |
[23:34] | Let’s put the case aside for a while, | 把这件事放到一边 |
[23:37] | and we’re going to talk about your life. | 我们谈一下你的生活 我的意思是 |
[23:38] | I mean, after all, Adrian, | 毕竟 |
[23:40] | that is what you’re paying me for, okay? | Adrian 这是你付我薪水的原因 |
[23:43] | So, I understand you’ve been spending a lot of time | 那 我理解你有很多时间和Browning在一起 |
[23:46] | with Benjy. Now, how does that feel? | 现在感觉怎么样? |
[23:48] | Oh, he’s a great kid. | 哦 他是个很好的孩于 |
[23:51] | Yes, I know that. I’m asking, how does that feel? | 是的 我知道 我在问什么感觉? |
[23:56] | It hurts. | 受伤害 |
[23:58] | It hurts to be… with him. | 和他在一起受伤害 |
[24:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:05] | You and Trudy ever talk about having kids? | 你和Trudy甚至都想有个孩子? |
[24:08] | Trudy used to bring it up. | Trudy会把他抚养大 |
[24:11] | I said there was no rush. | 我说没有必要这么急 |
[24:14] | We had all the time in the world. | 我们还有很多时间 |
[24:16] | Coulda, shoulda, woulda. | 会的 可能会 也许会 |
[24:19] | Okay, well, I hate to end the session on that note, | 好的 |
[24:23] | but the hour is up. | 我讨厌这样结束谈话 但是一个小时到了 |
[24:24] | No, it’s not. It’s only been 57 minutes. | 不 还没有 这才只有57分钟 |
[24:30] | How’d you do that? You wearing a watch? | – 你怎么知道? 你戴表了? – 没有 |
[24:33] | No. | – 你能看到我的表 – 不是 |
[24:34] | You could see my watch, right? | – 你能看到我的表 |
[24:35] | No. | – 不是 |
[24:37] | It’s a gift. | 是一种天赋和祸因 祸因 |
[24:39] | – And a curse. | – And a curse. |
[24:42] | Okay, okay, so we have, um, a few more minutes left. | – 好了 好了 |
[24:45] | What would you like to talk about? | 我们还剩几分钟 – 你还想谈什么? |
[24:50] | That face… | 那张脸 |
[24:52] | I have seen him before. I know it. | 我以前看到过那张脸 我认识他 |
[24:54] | I have seen that guy before. | 我以前见过那个家伙那个家伙 |
[24:56] | That guy… I have seen him before. | 我以前见过我知道 |
[24:58] | I know it. I have seen that guy before. | 我以前见过那个家伙 |
[25:03] | So, Adrian, do you think you’ve seen that guy before? | 那 Adrian |
[25:05] | I know I have. | 你认为你以前见过那个家伙? 我知道我见过 |
[25:06] | Mr. Monk, Mr. Turrow will see you now. | Monk先生 Turrow先生现在要见你 |
[25:11] | For the best price and best quality, | 最多的奖金 最高的等级来到 |
[25:13] | come into one of our many Bay Area locations today. | 我们今天的海湾地区 |
[25:17] | Baseball’s Darryl Grant | 棒球队的 Daryl Grant 能破单季纪录 |
[25:19] | can break the single season record for home runs, | 对 |
[25:21] | but one thing he can’t break | 本垒打 |
[25:23] | is any storm window made by Parson’s. | 但是他不能破的是帕逊的风雪玻璃 |
[25:25] | Swiss-tempered, double-laminated safety glass | 瑞士产的可调节的 双倍安全玻璃 |
[25:27] | to protect your home, you, and your family. | 保护您的家园 您和您的家人 |
[25:30] | With Parson’s storm windows, | 用风雪窗户 |
[25:32] | the only break you’ll be seeing is in the price. | 只有价格可以下调 |
[25:34] | I’m watching it right now. I’ve seen it, like, 20 times. | Daryl我刚刚观察了一下 |
[25:37] | Will you relax? | 我见过20次你可以休息一下吗? |
[25:39] | No, the lighting’s perfect. You look great! | 不行 光线很好 你看上去棒极了 |
[25:43] | Daryl Darryl, I’m going to have to call you back, | |
[25:45] | all right? Who loves you? | 我要把你叫回来 |
[25:46] | Great. Well, who else loves you? | 好吗?谁爱你?呃 还有谁爱你? |
[25:48] | Me! Why do you tease me like that? | 我 你为什么那样嘲笑我? 对不起 |
[25:50] | Excuse me, excuse me, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, | 对不起 哇 哇 哇 |
[25:52] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[25:53] | A bit of a smudge, like an ink stain. | 有一点污渍 好像墨水印 |
[25:57] | I think I got most of it. | 我认为我明白了很多 不是的 |
[25:58] | No, no, no, it’s an autograph. | 不是 那是签名 |
[26:00] | Oh? | 哦?是的 那是在1998年的的全明星赛的最后一球 Michael Jordan签名的 |
[26:01] | Yeah, it’s an 1988 All-Star game ball signed by Michael Jordan. | 哦?是的 那是在1998年的的全明星赛的最后一球 Michael Jordan签名的 |
[26:10] | Well, maybe he could sign it again. | 哦 也许他要再签一遍 |
[26:12] | Sure, I’ll just call Michael. Ask him to stop by. | 当然 我就给迈克尔打电话,让他来这儿 |
[26:15] | Thank God. I’m so relieved. | 感谢上帝 终于可以松一口气了 |
[26:19] | He’s being sarcastic. | 他是讽刺你的 |
[26:23] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[26:25] | So, what can I do for you, Mr. Monk? | 那 我可以为你做些什么 Monk先生?? |
[26:29] | Daryl You represent Darryl Grant. | |
[26:30] | I have that honor. That was just him on the phone. | Grant 电话那头就是他 |
[26:32] | Well, as you know, Scott Gregorio | 好的 就像你知道的 |
[26:35] | is very close to breaking Mr. Grant’s home run record. | Scott Gregorio就能破 Grant的本垒打记录了 |
[26:38] | Not if he keeps having games like he had last night. | – 如果他继续像昨天晚上一样比赛的话就不是 |
[26:40] | What was he, like, 0-for-3? | – 怎么? 像0:3? |
[26:42] | Well, we think somebody’s trying to get to Scott Gregorio | 我们认为有人想直接或间接的接触Scott |
[26:45] | Gregorio either directly or indirectly. | |
[26:47] | Get to him? Are you talking about that lunatic | 接近他? |
[26:49] | with the baseball bat two weeks ago? | 什么? 你们在说两星期以前的那个棒球赛的大傻瓜吗? |
[26:50] | We’re talking about a murder Friday night | 我们在讨论星期五晚上的那场谋杀 |
[26:53] | of someone very close to Scott Gregorio. | 有人想接近Scott Gregorio |
[26:56] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. Hold it. | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:58] | You’re not saying… You can’t be saying | 等一下 等一下 你没有说 |
[27:00] | you think Darryl Grant is involved. | 你不能说你认为戴瑞尔格兰特也有关连? |
[27:02] | You can’t deny he had a motive. | 不能否认他有这个动机 |
[27:04] | It’s his record Gregorio is trying to break. | Gregorio想打破他的记录 |
[27:06] | Where was your client Friday night? | – 你的当事人星期五晚上在哪? |
[27:08] | Darryl Grant is a sportscaster now. | – Daryl Grant现在担任比赛实况转播的广播员 |
[27:11] | He was in Chicago covering a doubleheader. | 他在芝加哥广播联赛 |
[27:13] | Two million people were watching. You want their names? | 可能有二百万人观看 |
[27:15] | He could’ve hired somebody. | 你要他们的名字吗?他可能雇用了一些人 |
[27:17] | No, no, no, not Darryl Grant. | 不 不 不 不是Daryl Grant看 这是去年拍的 Jenry Grism破了 Daryl Grant的单季打点记录 |
[27:19] | Look, this was taken last year. | |
[27:23] | This is Jerry Grierson breaking Darryl Grant’s single season RBI record. | |
[27:26] | Now, Darryl Grant was more proud of that record than the home runs. | – 现在Daryl Grant很为那次纪录骄傲 超过本垒打 |
[27:29] | But look at this… | 但是看这个Darryl是圈内第一个给他祝贺的家伙 |
[27:30] | Darryl is the first guy on the field to congratulate him. | |
[27:35] | Daryl Darryl Grant’s a mensch. | |
[27:37] | He’s a standup guy who realizes | Grant是一个可敬的人 |
[27:38] | that records are made to be broken. | 他是意识到纪录能被打破的代表人物 |
[27:40] | So I’m sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Monk. | 很抱歉要让你失望 |
[27:42] | Do I owe you any money for cleaning up? | Monk先生 我是不是要为你付清洁费? |
[27:44] | No, I don’t want any money. | 不用 不用 |
[27:46] | He’s joking again. | 我不想要钱 他又在开玩笑 |
[27:51] | I was joking back. | 我也在开玩笑 回去 |
[27:56] | Thank you. | – 多谢 |
[27:57] | Right. Keep in touch. | – 好的 保持联系 |
[28:00] | Come on, Jared! | – 过来 Jared |
[28:01] | It’s a big inning, son, big inning! | 好时机 儿子 好时机 过来 |
[28:03] | Come on! Crack that apple, boy! | – 打出去 |
[28:06] | Come on! | 孩子 – 过来 |
[28:07] | – Ball. – Good eye, good eye. | 球 好眼力 |
[28:11] | I can’t… | 好眼力 我不能 我记得 |
[28:12] | I remember… I know I have seen that guy before. | 我知道我以前见过那个家伙 |
[28:16] | Go, Cyclones! | 跑快点 |
[28:17] | Come on, Jared! Pick that up! | 过来Jared 过来孩子 |
[28:20] | Strike three! You’re out! | – 袭击三次 你出局了 – 什么? |
[28:22] | What? No, no, no, no, no! | 不是 不是 |
[28:25] | Walter, Walter, he checked his swing. | Walter Walter 他检查他的回转 |
[28:28] | Leland, he broke his wrists. | – Lyle 他打破了他的手腕 |
[28:29] | He did not. I was standing right over there. | – 没有 我就在这站着 |
[28:31] | He didn’t go around. Jared, did you go around? | – 他没有乱跑 Jared 你又乱跑了吗? – 等一下 你不能问他 |
[28:34] | Wait a minute, you can’t ask him. | – 不 我可以 为什么不行? – 为什么?你难道不信任他吗 |
[28:36] | Yes, I can. Why not? Don’t you trust him? | – 不 我可以 为什么不行? – 为什么?你难道不信任他吗 |
[28:38] | Leland, sit down. I mean it. You’re outta line. | – Lyle 坐下 我的意思是 你出界了 – 哦 没有 |
[28:40] | No, you’re outta line. | 你出界了 |
[28:42] | Back in the dugout, Leland! | 回到休息处 Lyle |
[28:44] | Get your finger outta my face, Walter. | 不要指着我的脸 Walter |
[28:46] | What, you want the health department to come visit your restaurant? | 什么? 你想让健康部去参观你的餐馆? |
[28:50] | I don’t have to take this… Not for $20 a game! | 我可不想 不是为了20美元的比赛 |
[28:53] | I quit! | 我退出 |
[28:59] | Walter. Walter, I’m sorry. | Walter 对不起 |
[29:06] | He didn’t go around. | 他没有到处走 |
[29:10] | Excuse me, someone said you don’t have a kid in this game. | – 他真有勇气 – 对不起 有人说你没有孩子在这场比赛中 |
[29:13] | Okay, I’ll leave. | 好的 我离开 |
[29:15] | No, you don’t have to leave. | 不用 |
[29:16] | It means you can be the umpire. | 你不必离开 我的意思是你可以作裁判 |
[29:18] | Oh, uh, no, I don’t think so. | – 哦 呃 我不这样认为 – 好的 是这样的 |
[29:20] | Well, here’s the thing. If we can’t find an ump, | 如果我们不能找到一个裁判 |
[29:23] | we gotta call this game. Benjy. | 我们必须停止比赛 |
[29:31] | Okay, we have a new umpire! | 好的 我们有一个新的裁判 |
[29:33] | We’ll pick it up where we left off! | 我们从中断的地方开始 – 开始 |
[29:43] | Monk? | – 开始比赛还是什么 好的 |
[30:03] | All right, kids! Be alert! | 孩子们 小心点 你要球 |
[30:10] | Play ball! | 开球 |
[30:12] | Time-out! Time-out! | 暂停 暂停 |
[30:23] | Play ball! | – 开球 |
[30:28] | Time-out. Time… | Time-out. 暂停 |
[30:30] | Time-out! | 暂停 暂停 |
[30:45] | – Come on! Let’s start! | |
[30:47] | Let’s go! | 少来 开始了 |
[30:48] | Adrian! | – 开球 |
[30:49] | Adrian, it’s okay. It’s clean enough. | 好了 够干净了 |
[30:59] | Okay, guys. | 好了 |
[31:01] | We’re going to be here a while, | 伙计们我们要等一会 |
[31:02] | so if anybody’s got any homework they need to do, they might as well get it out now. | 那么 |
[31:07] | Come on! Come on, let’s play! | 如果有人有作业要做的话 |
[31:16] | Hey, strike that ball! Here we go! | 可以拿出来现在 |
[31:19] | Play ball! | – 开球 |
[31:25] | Strike! | 击球 |
[31:27] | Strike one! Ball! | 击了一个球 |
[31:29] | Ball one. That was a ball. | 一个球 是一个球 |
[31:31] | That was ball one. | 那是一个球 |
[31:32] | Ball one. No, no, strike. | 一个球 不是 |
[31:36] | Strike. | 是一击 击 |
[31:40] | Ball. Ball. | – 快点 |
[31:42] | Time! Time-out! | 暂停 |
[32:00] | Play ball. | 开球 – |
[32:19] | Strike! | 这是你们要学习的地方 – 击球 |
[32:21] | No, ball, ball. No, strike! | – 球 – BALL BALL 击 |
[32:24] | Strike! | 击 |
[32:26] | Ball. Ball. | 球,球 |
[32:30] | Do over? | 结束 |
[32:38] | Come on, Benjy! You can do it! | 过来 |
[32:41] | Eye on the ball, eye on the ball! | Browning 你可以的 |
[32:43] | H-E-L-P. | 眼睛看着球 眼睛看着球 |
[32:48] | Hands together, elbows up. | 两只手一起 |
[32:52] | Aah! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 肘向上 |
[32:57] | Oh, my God! | Oh, my God! |
[33:03] | Good job, Benjy! | – 做得好 Browning |
[33:05] | Safe! He’s safe! | – 安全 他是安全的 |
[33:14] | He’s a natural! He’s a nat… | 他是有天赋的 他是 我的意思是 |
[33:18] | Good job, Benjy! | 做得好 |
[33:20] | Hey, Fleming. That was a nice hit. | Browning 漂亮的一击 |
[33:22] | Thanks, Mr. Stottlemeyer. | 多谢 Stottlemeyer先生 |
[33:24] | Don’t lose that. When you make it to the majors, | 不要丢掉这个 当你进行主修课的时候 |
[33:26] | that’s going to be worth a fortune. | 这将是一笔宝贵的财富 |
[33:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[33:40] | You know who killed the Hammonds, don’t you? | 你知道是谁杀了Hammond一家了 对吗? |
[33:45] | Adrian, you are a great detective. | Adrian 你是一个伟大的侦探 |
[33:47] | A terrible umpire, but a great detective. | 一个糟糕的裁判 但是一个伟大的侦探 |
[33:53] | Captain, I got that list of computer programmers | 队长 |
[33:55] | who worked on global positioning systems | 我门已经得到海湾地区的全球定位系统 |
[33:57] | – in the Bay Area. – Yeah? | 计算机程序员的名单了 |
[33:59] | And I checked them against applications for gun permits… | – 是的? – 我检查了枪支许可征 |
[34:01] | – And? – Nothing. | – 还有? – 没了 |
[34:03] | Captain, I know where I saw him. | – 队长 |
[34:05] | Saw who? | 队长我知道我在哪里见过他了 – 见到谁? |
[34:06] | Him. He’s on TV. | 他 |
[34:09] | I’ve seen him a dozen times. So have you. | 他在电视上 我看到他好多次你也是 |
[34:11] | – He is in a commercial. – A TV commercial? | – 他是一个广播片商 – 一个电视广播片商 |
[34:13] | For storm windows. We made a copy of it. | 风雪护窗 我们有一个拷贝的 |
[34:15] | Your TV has a video player, right? | 你的电视里有影碟播放机 对吗? |
[34:17] | What? | – 什么? |
[34:18] | Your little TV… the one you’re always watching. | – 你的小电视 你总是看的那个 |
[34:21] | I don’t have a TV. | – 我没有电视 – |
[34:24] | It’s all right, Randy. Let’s have a look. | 好吧 Randall 让我们看一下 |
[34:30] | Can I make a prediction here? | 我可以做个预言吗? 你们每个人都会说说两次 |
[34:33] | You’re each going to say, “oh, my God” twice. | 噢 天哪 |
[34:37] | – Okay, okay, here it is. – Don’t blink. | – 好吧 这是 – 不要眨眼 |
[34:40] | Baseball’s Darryl Grant | 棒球队的Daryl |
[34:42] | can break the single season record for home runs, | Grant可以打破本垒打的单季纪录 |
[34:44] | but one thing he can’t break is any storm window… | 但是他不能打破的是风雪窗户 有 |
[34:46] | – Oh, my God. | – Oh, my God. 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[34:48] | – Oh, my… – Oh, my God. | 哦 天 哦 天哪 |
[34:52] | My God. | – 天哪 – 帕逊的风雪窗户 |
[35:05] | Okay, back door, eyes open. Armed and dangerous. | 好的 后门 睁大眼睛 武装好 危险 |
[35:12] | I knew I’d seen that guy before. | 我知道我以前在哪里见过他Adrian |
[35:14] | Adrian, please. | |
[35:29] | Walker Browning. | |
[35:30] | Toby! Toby! Quiet! | Tobby 安静 |
[35:33] | I’m Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, | 我是Leland |
[35:35] | San Francisco police department. | Stottlemeyer队长 旧金山警察局的 |
[35:36] | This is Lieutenant Disher, Adrian Monk, Sharona Fleming. | 这是Sgt Chitwood |
[35:40] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[35:41] | May we come in, Mr. Browning? | 我们可以进来吗? Browning先生? |
[35:43] | What if I say no? | – 如果我说不呢? |
[35:45] | Don’t say no. | – 不要说不 |
[35:51] | Toby, no. Stay, quiet. | Tobby 不要 说安静 |
[35:57] | Excuse me, is that dog dangerous? | – 对不起那狗危险吗? |
[36:00] | Not to me. | – 对我不危险 |
[36:01] | Mr. Browning, you work for Springbook Electronics in Palo Alto? | Browning先生 你为在Patt Allt的春书电子公司工作吗? |
[36:05] | Um, not anymore. I got laid off in October. | 不是了 我在10月辞职的 |
[36:08] | You worked for their global satellite division, though? | – 你参与那次卫星全球定位系统的开发了 |
[36:10] | Uh, that’s right. | – 呃 是的 |
[36:12] | Can I ask what this is all about? | 可以问一下这都是关于什么事吗? |
[36:15] | Whoa, hey, is that… Is that 73? | 哇 啤 这是73吗? |
[36:18] | Uh, yes, it is. Please don’t… don’t touch it. | 呃 是的 请不要碰它 |
[36:21] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[36:23] | Must’ve been quite a day for you, huh, catching that ball? | 对你来说本来是不寻常的一天 得到那个球? |
[36:25] | Yeah. | – 是的 |
[36:26] | That’s a piece of history right there. | – 这是历史性的一刻 |
[36:29] | Yeah. I wasn’t even planning on going to the ball park that day. | 是的 我那天甚至不在棒球场 |
[36:33] | A friend of mine had an extra ticket. | 我的朋友有一张票 |
[36:36] | It’s funny, huh? | 很有意思 呃? |
[36:37] | Just… | 只是 |
[36:38] | Pow! Your whole life can change, just like that. | 你的生活将要改变 |
[36:42] | Just like that. | 就像这样 就像这样 |
[36:44] | I understand you’ve been in touch with an auction house in New York. | 我知道你曾经和纽约的拍卖会有过接触 |
[36:48] | – You selling the ball? – That’s right. | – 你卖了那个球? – 对 |
[36:50] | Toby and I are having a little bit of a cash flow problem, | 是的 Tobby和我有点现金周转不灵 |
[36:53] | so I figured the 500 grand could come in handy. | 所以我想这500迟早会派上用场 |
[36:56] | No, that ball’s worth, like, $3 million. | 五百 不那球值 好像三百万 |
[36:59] | Oh, man… | – 阿 不 |
[37:00] | What would happen, I wonder, | – 发生了什么 我想知道 |
[37:02] | if Scott Gregorio broke Darryl Grant’s record? | 如果Scott Gregorio破了Daryl Grant的纪录 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:07] | I’ll tell you what would happen. | 我告诉你会发生什么 |
[37:08] | That $3 million baseball would suddenly be worth roughly, uh, nothing. | 那三百万的棒球会突然间一钱不值 |
[37:13] | Yeah, but it doesn’t matter ’cause, uh, | 是的 但是没关系 因为呃 |
[37:15] | with the slump Gregorio’s in, | Gregorio在 |
[37:17] | he’s not going to be breaking any records. | 他不会破任何纪录 |
[37:18] | You made sure of that, didn’t you, Walker, | 你可以确定 对吗? Walker |
[37:21] | when you murdered the woman he loved? | 当你杀了他爱的女人 |
[37:25] | Catching that ball must’ve been the best day of your life. | 得到那个球是你一生中最好的日子 |
[37:30] | A few weeks ago, you decided to sell it, | 几个星期前 |
[37:32] | but you discovered there were no buyers | 你打算卖掉它 但是你发现没有任何买主 |
[37:35] | because the record was about to be broken. | – 什么? 你在说什么? – 因为记录就要被打破了 |
[37:38] | So you panicked. | 所以你惊慌 |
[37:40] | You had to protect your investment. | 你必须保护你的投贵 |
[37:41] | You went after Gregorio outside the stadium. | 你在体育馆外跟踪Gregorio |
[37:44] | You were trying to break a leg or an arm | 你想打断一条腿或者一个胳膊让他出列 |
[37:46] | or anything to keep him out of the lineup. But that didn’t work. | 但是没有用的 |
[37:50] | After that, he was surrounded by bodyguards 24/7. | 那之后 |
[37:52] | You knew you’d never have another chance. | 他有保镖保护着 你知道你没有机会了 |
[37:54] | But he was vulnerable in another way. | 但是他在另一方面就很容易受伤 |
[37:57] | He was in love with Lawrence Hammond’s wife, | 他和Lawrence |
[37:59] | and you knew it. | Hammond的妻子陷入爱河 你知道了 |
[38:02] | Has that dog been fed recently? | 好了 这狗最近吃东西了吗? |
[38:05] | Hammond | Hammond the millionaire? |
[38:07] | This is insane. | 那个百万富翁?真是有意思 |
[38:09] | You knew Hammond’s schedule. | 你知道Hammond的时间表 |
[38:11] | The board of directors’ meeting was well-publicized. | 董事会已经对外宣布了 |
[38:14] | The night before, you broke into his garage | 前一天晚上 |
[38:16] | and replaced his global positioning disc | 你闯进他的车库 换下了他的全球定位系统的碟 |
[38:18] | with one that you programmed yourself. | 用你自己编写的那个 |
[38:23] | Hammond followed the directions, | Hammond被引导着 |
[38:26] | and all you had to do was wait. | 你只要在那里等着就行了 |
[38:31] | And all because you wanted to sell a baseball. | 这一切都是因为你想卖掉那个球 |
[38:34] | No, you can’t prove any of this. | 不是的 不是的 你没办法证明 |
[38:37] | Here’s a little tip for you, Walker. | 这有你的一点线索 |
[38:39] | Next time you wipe down a stolen car, | Walker下次偷车擦干净点 |
[38:40] | make sure that you get the adjustment bar | 这证明你动过司机旁边座位的方向盘 |
[38:42] | under the driver’s side seat. | |
[38:44] | Because we lifted a thumb print, and I’m betting it’s yours. | 因为我们有指纹分析仪 |
[38:48] | Toby! Achtung! | 我们确信这是你的 |
[38:49] | Captain, I’m done, right? I think I’m done. | – 我完了 对吗?我认为我完了 对吗? – 停下 停下 Monk 停下 – 我只是想离开 – 拿着 |
[38:51] | Monk, stop! | |
[38:58] | Toby… yes, you’re a good dog. | – 我们走 – |
[39:01] | Good boy. Good boy. Give me the ball. | Tobby 好狗 好狗 乖 |
[39:03] | The ball. | 把球给我 球 |
[39:04] | – Tobby Toby, give the ball to the captain. | |
[39:06] | Give me the ball, Toby. | 把球给队长 – 把球给我 |
[39:08] | Good boy, Toby. | 乖 Tobby |
[39:10] | Toby. Toby, release! | Tobby Tobby松开 |
[39:13] | Okay, just give me the ball. | – 好的把球给我 |
[39:15] | Monk! | Tobby 坐下 |
[39:17] | Toby, sit. | Tobby 坐下 |
[39:23] | I-I’ve never been good with animals. | 我从不对动物友好 |
[39:25] | Go, go! Fetch! Get the ball, get the ball! | – 快去 |
[39:27] | Toby! | 快去 拿球 拿球 |
[39:29] | Toby, heel! Toby, freeze! | Tobby Tobby停一下 |
[39:31] | Hill Heel! Heel! Heel! | |
[39:33] | Get the dog! | 截住狗 |
[39:38] | Scott, you were on pace to break the all-time home run record. | Scott你定位在打破一直以来的本垒打纪录 |
[39:41] | You fell three short. Are you disappointed? | – 你丢了三场 |
[39:43] | Of course I am. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. | 会不会失望? 当然啦 如果我说不的话那就是说谎 |
[39:45] | Do you have any comment about the arrest of Walker Browning? | 你对Walker Browning一案有什么看法? |
[39:47] | According to the district attorney’s office, | 根据官方的报道 |
[39:49] | you were the reason he killed Mr. and Mrs. Hammond. | 你是他杀死Hammond先生 夫人的原因 |
[39:52] | Please, it’s my private life. I’d like to keep it that way. | 这是我的私生活 我想有自己的方式 |
[39:56] | But I would like to say… | 但是我想说我最近碰到的一个人 |
[39:59] | I met a man recently. | |
[40:02] | He’s become a good friend. | 他成为我的好朋友 |
[40:04] | He reminded me there are a lot more important things in life than baseball. | 他提醒我生活中有比棒球更重要的事 |
[40:08] | What matters most are the people you love. | 重要的事是你爱的人 |
[40:11] | Being true to them or their memory… | 真诚的对待他们和回忆 |
[40:13] | That’s the real ball game. | 这是真正的球赛 |
[40:17] | My friend isn’t giving up on that, | 我的朋友没有放弃我也不会 |
[40:19] | and neither am I. | |
[40:22] | I’ll see you all in spring training. | 春运会中再会 |
[40:30] | I wish you were at the game yesterday. | 我希望你昨天能在比赛中 |
[40:32] | Benjy hit two singles and a double. | Browning击了两个单打,还有双垒 |
[40:34] | I’m so proud of him. | – 我很为他骄傲 |
[40:35] | You should be. | – 你应该的 |
[40:37] | Next time, he’s going to bat cleanup. | 下次他准备清洁 |
[40:40] | Sounds like something you would do. | 听起来像是你要做的事 |
[40:42] | Clean up. Get it? | 清洁 懂了吗? |
[40:44] | Yeah, I get it. | 是的 我知道了 |
[40:49] | Is that Browning’s dog? | 是Browning的狗吗? |
[40:52] | I-I think that’s the baseball. | 我想是那个棒球 |
[40:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 Tobby 把球丢掉 丢掉 |
[40:56] | Toby, Toby. | 哦 天哪 Tobby |
[40:58] | Drop the ball. Drop it. | 把球丢掉 丢掉 哦 天哪 |
[41:07] | It’s all chewed up. | – 嚼碎了 – 哦 |
[41:09] | It’s a pretty expensive chew toy. | 真是昂贵的 |
[41:12] | Sure is. | 我肯定 |
[41:14] | It’s kind of fitting, though, don’t you think? | 哦 充满了思想 你不这样认为? |
[41:17] | What? | 什么? 没有人带着钱死去 狗却嚼碎了 |
[41:18] | Nobody ends up with the money. | 什么? |
[41:20] | A dog chews it all up. | 没有人带着钱死去 狗却嚼碎了 |
[41:22] | This dog just chewed up $3 million dollars. | 狗只是嚼了3百万美元 |
[41:25] | And I can’t even afford a tank of gas. | 我却供不起一罐煤气 |
[41:28] | So you’re holding, what, about $20,000 right there? | 那你现在拿着的有大概20000美元 |
[41:31] | You could put three, four tanks | 你可以用它给你的车加三 |
[41:34] | of premium in your car with that. | 四罐气 |
[41:36] | You know what? | 你知道什么?把它当作圣诞的红包 |
[41:37] | Consider that a Christmas bonus. | |
[41:39] | Like you would ever give me a Christmas bonus. | 就像你给我的圣诞津贴 |
[41:41] | I want you to go out and buy yourself something pretty. | 我想你能出去 为自己买些漂亮的东西 |
[41:44] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[41:46] | Don’t save it. | 你不要节省 你没必要省钱 |
[41:48] | You don’t have to save the money. | 你不要节省 你没必要省钱 |