时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Excuse me, sir, there’s no smoking. | 对不起 先生这里不许吸烟 |
[00:24] | We’re outside. | 我们在外面 |
[00:26] | It’s our policy. I don’t make the rules. | 这是我们这儿的规定 不是我定的 |
[00:28] | Then change your policy. It doesn’t make any sense. | 那么改改你们的规定吧 我无所谓 |
[00:32] | We are outside, for God’s sake. | – 我们坐在外面 天啦 |
[00:34] | Sergei, what are you trying to prove? | – Sergei 你想证明什么? |
[00:36] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我不想证明什么 |
[00:37] | I’m just trying to enjoy a cigarette. | 我只是想享受香烟 |
[00:40] | If you don’t put that out, I’m going to have to call the police. | 先生 如果你不把烟熄掉 我就要叫警察了 |
[00:43] | Fine. | 好的 |
[00:45] | I’m putting it out. There. | 我把它熄掉 瞧 |
[00:50] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吧? |
[00:54] | Are you happy?! | 你高兴了吧? |
[00:57] | Is everybody happy? | 有人高兴了吗? |
[01:02] | This is how it started in Nazi Germany, you know? | 纳粹当初就是这么干的 你知道吗? |
[01:08] | Call 911! | 拨9ll |
[01:11] | Oh, my God, he’s got a gun! | – 上帝啊 |
[01:13] | What are you doing? | 他有枪 – 你在干吗? |
[03:03] | I can’t believe it! | 真难以置信 |
[03:05] | Man, we really lucked out. That’s Adrian Monk. | 伙计 我们很走运 那是Adrian Monk |
[03:08] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:10] | He’s the best crime scene investigator in the department. | 谁? 他是最棒的犯罪现场调查专家 |
[03:12] | We studied all his cases at the academy. | 在学校的时候我们学了他所有的案例 |
[03:14] | Huh, really? Never heard of him. | – 真的吗?我从没听说过他 |
[03:16] | Oh, I can’t believe he’s here. | – 噢 真不敢相信他就在这儿 |
[03:18] | It’s like meeting Mick Jagger. | 就像遇到了Michael Joshon |
[03:20] | Oh, that’s Sharona, his nurse. | – 噢 那是Sharona |
[03:23] | He has a nurse? | 他的护士 – 他有护士吗? |
[03:24] | When his wife was killed, he didn’t leave the house for, like, 3 1/2 years, | 他的妻子被杀害后 他大概有三年半 |
[03:27] | until he met her. | 没有离开那间屋子 直到遇到她 |
[03:28] | Now he can’t do anything without her. | 现在 没有她 |
[03:30] | She’s pretty hot, huh? | 他什么事也干不了 她可真漂亮,喂? |
[03:32] | You think so? Hey, maybe they’re together. | – 喔 你这么认为? – 嗨 也许他们在一起 |
[03:35] | No, Monk’s not with anyone. | 不 Monk没有和谁在一起 他还爱着他的妻子 |
[03:36] | He’s still hung up on his late wife. | 不 Monk没有和谁在一起 他还爱着他的妻子 |
[03:38] | That’s the one case he can’t solve. | 那是唯一一个他没法破的案子 看他 |
[03:40] | Adrian Monk Look at him… Adrian Monk. | |
[03:43] | Oh, he’s the man. | 噢 他是个真男人 |
[03:47] | – Hey there. What’s your name, son? | |
[03:49] | Myers. | 嗨 你叫什么名字? |
[03:50] | Officer Myers, I’m going to have to ask you to leave the area. | Myers警官,我得请你离开这里 |
[03:53] | Me? What’d I do? | 我?我做什么了? |
[03:56] | Nothing, but it’s your socks. | 你没什么 |
[03:59] | They don’t match. | 是你的袜子 它们不相配 |
[04:01] | My socks? What… | 我的袜子? |
[04:02] | I lost one, sir, so I… They’re pretty close. | 我丢了一只 先生 所以我 它们很相象 先生 |
[04:05] | Look, I couldn’t care less about your socks. It’s Monk. | 瞧 我可不会注意到你的袜子 是Monk先生 |
[04:09] | You’re distracting him. He can’t concentrate. | 你干扰他了 他无法集中注意力 |
[04:13] | What’s taking so long? | – 怎么花了这么久? |
[04:14] | Maybe next time. | – 也许下次吧 |
[04:16] | Ah. | 噢 |
[04:19] | Okey-dokey, bad man all gone. | 好了 坏家伙走了 |
[04:21] | He’s directing traffic on Ridgewood Avenue. | 他在森林大道指挥交通 |
[04:23] | – Did he understand? – No, he didn’t understand. | – 他明白吗? – 不 他不明白 |
[04:26] | I’ve known you a long time, Adrian, and I don’t understand. | 我认识你很久了 Adrian 我也不明白 |
[04:29] | Can we just focus on the work now? | – 现在开始专心工作吧 – 好的 |
[04:31] | All right, it’s 12:30, the place is packed. | 好吧 12:30 |
[04:33] | Everybody’s having a good time. | 这里坐满了人 大家都非常开心 |
[04:35] | The perpetrator comes down the fire escape and leaps down. | 罪犯爬下消防楼梯 然后跳了下来 |
[04:38] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. He leaps down? | 等会儿 |
[04:39] | Yes, leaps down. | 等会儿 他跳下来? |
[04:41] | Now, the maitre d’ is trying to call 911 on the cell phone, | 是的 跳下来 然后 领班想打911 |
[04:44] | comes to confront the perp. | 罪犯到他面前 这样转身踢出一腿 |
[04:46] | The perp does a spin move, | 罪犯到他面前 这样转身踢出一腿 |
[04:48] | kicks the phone out of the maitre d’s hand. | 电话就从领班上飞了出去 |
[04:49] | Really? | – 真的吗? – 在这个位置 掏出一把枪 |
[04:51] | At this point, he pulls a gun, | – 真的吗? – 在这个位置 掏出一把枪 |
[04:53] | fires one round right through the guy’s heart. | 开枪打中那家伙的心脏 |
[04:55] | A kill shot. | 一枪毙命 |
[04:57] | From here? What is that? 30 feet. | 从这儿?是那样吗?三十英尺? 三十四 |
[04:59] | 34. I know, that’s a hell of a shot. | 我知道 致命的一枪 |
[05:02] | Look at this. | – 看看这个 – 我们从花盆里发现了这个 |
[05:03] | We pulled that slug out of the planter box. | – 看看这个 – 我们从花盆里发现了这个 |
[05:05] | What did he use, a cannon? | – 他用的是什么 大炮? – 一只点454口径的手枪 |
[05:07] | It’s a .454 from a Ruger Casull. | – 他用的是什么 大炮? – 一只点454口径的手枪 |
[05:09] | They use it on safaris to stop elephants. | 他们在打猎的时候用它射大象 |
[05:12] | Elephants? | 大象? |
[05:13] | And who was the victim? | |
[05:15] | Uh, his name is Sergei Cluvarias. | 受害者是谁? 嗯 他叫Sergei |
[05:19] | They’re running it now. | 他们正在查 |
[05:21] | Table’s set for two. Who was his date? | 有两张椅子 和他在一起的是谁? |
[05:23] | Some broad. She ran off. | 一个女人 |
[05:25] | We’ll have a sketch soon. | 她跑了 我们马上调查 |
[05:27] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[05:30] | Where is the sugar? | 糖呢? |
[05:31] | Sugar? The sugar cubes. | – 糖? – |
[05:33] | This bowl’s empty. All the other bowls are full. | 方糖 这个糖罐是空的 其他的糖罐都是满的 |
[05:36] | You’re right. What’s that mean? | 对 那表示什么? |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我 |
[05:43] | What about the cashier? | 不知道 |
[05:45] | No, showed zero interest. | – 收银员呢? – |
[05:46] | This wasn’t about money. | 不 毫无关联 与钱无关 |
[05:48] | Or it was, and he got scared away. | – 或者是的 |
[05:50] | What’s that? | 他被吓跑了 – 那是什么? |
[05:51] | Wood shavings. | 木屑 |
[05:54] | Wood shavings? | |
[05:55] | – Sawdust? | |
[05:57] | Randy? | 木屑? |
[05:59] | What happened next? | – 锯屑? |
[06:01] | Well, the getaway, which is why you’re here. | 接下来发生了什么? 他跑了 所以你来了 |
[06:03] | I thought this might be right up your alley. | – 我想他是从巷子跑的 |
[06:05] | – No pun intended. – What pun is that? | – 没有别的意思 |
[06:09] | Because of the alley. | 什么别的意思? 因为巷子 |
[06:11] | Randall Shecky, can I continue? | |
[06:14] | All right. | 我能继续吗? |
[06:16] | For once, the witnesses are all on the same page. | 好的 所有的征人只有一个证词是一致的 |
[06:17] | They all saw the perp jump to this table, | 他们都看见凶手跳到这张桌子上 |
[06:20] | and then leaped up to this bar and did a somersault, | 然后跳起来抓住这根竿子 |
[06:23] | and then over the valet, | 翻了个跟头 接着跳下来 |
[06:24] | runs down the street | 沿着街道逃跑 最后拐进左边的巷子 |
[06:26] | and makes a left turn down the alley. | 沿着街道逃跑 最后拐进左边的巷子 |
[06:31] | Is there a circus in town? | – 镇上有马戏团吗? |
[06:33] | A circus? | – 马戏团? |
[06:34] | Circus. That makes a lot of sense. | 马戏团 你想说什么? |
[06:37] | – | – Sir? – Yeah? |
[06:39] | We just got a positive on the victim. | 先生? – |
[06:41] | He’s the master of ceremony | 嗯 我们已经确认了受害者的身份 |
[06:43] | at the Dratch & Denby traveling circus. | 他是 达克和丹尼 马戏团的报幕员 – |
[06:47] | Master of ceremonies? Yeah, the ringmaster. | 马戏团的报幕员? – 是的 马戏团节目主持人 |
[06:49] | At the circus. The circus. | – 在马戏团? – 马戏团 马戏团 |
[06:51] | The circus. | – 在马戏团? – |
[07:04] | Dratch & Denby Circus. | 马戏团 马戏团 他赢了 达克和丹尼马戏团 |
[07:06] | Founded in 1947. | 创于1947 |
[07:09] | They do 400 shows a year in 65 different towns. | 他们一年在65个镇上演出了400场 |
[07:12] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:15] | Payroll, 240 people. | 员工表 240人 |
[07:17] | Yeah, and he’s using the term “people” very loosely. | – 是的 人 |
[07:19] | Ooh! | 这个词用得不准确 – 噢 |
[07:20] | You okay? | – 你还好吧? – 其实我真的不满意这儿 |
[07:22] | I’m not really in my comfort zone here. | – 你还好吧? – |
[07:28] | You have a comfort zone? | 其实我真的不满意这儿 喔 那很烫 |
[07:29] | Yes, I have a comfort zone. | – 你也会满意? |
[07:31] | I’ve never seen your comfort zone. | – 是的 有时候 |
[07:33] | It’s not very big. It’s, uh… | – 我从没见过 – 不常有 只是 |
[07:35] | It’s kind of small. | 只是 偶尔 |
[07:38] | I-I don’t have a comfort zone. | 我从来没满意过 |
[07:40] | Where do we start? | – 我们从哪开始? |
[07:42] | Well, we follow the gun. | – 我们先找枪 |
[07:44] | There’s a Ruger Casull handgun registered to an employee here. | 这里有个雇员注册了一把手枪 |
[07:47] | Yeah, his name’s Nikolai Petroff. | |
[07:49] | He’s, uh, one of the animal trainers. | 偶 是的 他的名字叫Nigula Pitful 他是 嗯 一个驯兽师 |
[07:51] | You go on ahead. | – 你们去吧 我们四处看看 – 好吧 |
[07:52] | We’re going to poke around on our own. | – 你们去吧 |
[07:54] | All right. Meet you back here in a bit, but stay out of trouble. | 我们四处看看 – |
[08:01] | Randy. | 好吧 待会在这儿碰头 别惹麻烦 |
[08:06] | Excuse me. | 对不起 喂 能帮我扔一个过来吗? |
[08:08] | Uh, can you toss me one of those? | 对不起 |
[08:12] | Go ahead. It’s okay. | 喂 能帮我扔一个过来吗? |
[08:14] | Just throw it. | 来吧 没问题的 扔过来吧 |
[08:17] | Yep. | 来吧 扔过来吧 |
[08:18] | Just go ahead and throw it. | 来吧 扔过来吧 |
[08:20] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[08:23] | And throw it. | 扔吧 |
[08:25] | Just… Just throw it. | |
[08:27] | Throw the ball. He says just to throw it. | – 扔吧 – 扔吧 他叫你扔过去 |
[08:29] | Throw it… now! | 扔吧 快点 喔 |
[08:33] | – Let’s go. – Sorry. | 喔 |
[08:37] | So what’s the plan? | – 那么 你有什么计划? – 我们去找马厩 |
[08:38] | We find the stables. | – 那么 你有什么计划? – 我们去找马厩 |
[08:40] | Why the stables? | – 为什么是马厩? – 失踪的方糖 |
[08:41] | Missing sugar cubes. | – 为什么是马厩? – 失踪的方糖 |
[08:44] | Very good. | 非常好 – 嗨 |
[08:56] | Hi. Hi, I’m Adrian Monk, and, uh, | – 嗨 我我是Adrian Monk |
[09:00] | this is Sharona Fleming. | 嗯 她是Sharona Fleming |
[09:02] | That’s a beautiful horse. | – 这匹马真漂亮 |
[09:03] | She’s a percheron, one of the strongest horses in the world. | – 她是佩尔什马 |
[09:06] | What are you doing? What are you… Don’t… Don’t touch the horse. | – 世界上最强壮的马之一 – 你在干吗? 你在 不要 不要触摸马 |
[09:10] | Why not? | – 为什么? – 人们骑在上面 马戏团里浑身大汗的人 |
[09:11] | People sit on that… sweaty circus people. | – 为什么? – 人们骑在上面 马戏团里浑身大汗的人 |
[09:13] | No offense. Do you want a wipe? | 不是想冒犯你 你想擦擦手吗? |
[09:16] | Will it make you happy? | 那会让你高兴吗? |
[09:18] | No, but take a wipe. | 不 擦一下吧 |
[09:22] | – What is your name? – Ariana Dakkar. | – 你叫什么名字? |
[09:24] | Miss Dakkar, we’re investigating the death of Sergei Cluvarias. | Dakkar小姐 我们在调查Sergei被害的案子 |
[09:28] | Why talk to me? | 为什么和我谈这个? |
[09:30] | You were with him last night, weren’t you? | 你和他在一起 昨晚 |
[09:32] | At the cafe when he was killed. | 在咖啡馆 他被害的时候 不是吗? |
[09:34] | – Who told you that? | |
[09:35] | No one told me. | 谁告诉你的? – |
[09:38] | You shouldn’t have taken all the sugar cubes from the table. | 没人告诉我 你不该拿走桌上所有的方糖 |
[09:43] | I shouldn’t have run away, I know, | 我不该跑走 |
[09:45] | but I was scared. | 我知道 但我吓坏了 |
[09:46] | I was sure she was going to kill me, too. | – 我确信她也要杀了我 |
[09:49] | “She”? You think the killer was a woman. | – 她 ? |
[09:52] | I don’t think anything. I know exactly who it was. | – 你认为凶手是个女人? |
[09:56] | I know she was crazy, | – 我没认为什么 我很清楚是谁干的 |
[09:57] | but I never thought she would try something in public. | 我知道她疯了 但我没想到她会当众那么干 |
[10:00] | – Who? | |
[10:01] | Natasia Lovara. | 谁? |
[10:03] | She calls herself the queen of the sky. | 她称自己为空中皇后 |
[10:06] | An acrobat. | – 空中飞人? – Sergei的前妻 |
[10:07] | Sergei’s ex-wife. | – 空中飞人? |
[10:09] | Jealous bitch. | – Sergei的前妻 |
[10:11] | She couldn’t stand the thought of him having a life. | 臭婆娘 她不能忍受他还活着 |
[10:13] | If she’s miserable, everybody else has to be miserable. | 如果她很可怜 那么人人都得可怜 |
[10:16] | She tried to kill him before, six months ago, | 他曾经想杀了他 六个月前 |
[10:19] | but there wasn’t enough evidence to indict her. | 但没有足够的证据指控她 |
[10:22] | If you knew who did it, why didn’t you go to the police? | 如果你知道是谁干的 为什么不告诉警察呢? |
[10:25] | She was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[10:28] | You’re not a citizen yet, | 你还没有拿到绿卡 但你正在准备移民测试 |
[10:29] | but you’re about to take your naturalization test. | 你还没有拿到绿卡 但你正在准备移民测试 |
[10:32] | She was afraid to draw attention to herself. | 她不想引人注意 |
[10:34] | How did you know that? | – 你怎么知道的? |
[10:36] | That pamphlet in your bag… | – 你袋子里的手册 |
[10:38] | You’re studying the U.S. constitution, | 你在学习美国宪法 |
[10:40] | something no citizen would ever do. | 没有拿到绿卡的人才会学这个 |
[10:43] | Good luck, by the way. | 顺便说一声 祝你好运 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. | 谢谢 Monk先生 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[11:11] | – Nikolai Petroff? | |
[11:13] | Who’s asking? | 谁在叫我? |
[11:15] | This shiny little piece of metal’s asking. | 闪闪发光的徽章在叫你 |
[11:18] | Are you Nikolai Petroff? | – 你是Nigula |
[11:20] | Are you trying to scare me, huh? | Pitful吗? – 你在吓唬我?嗯? |
[11:22] | This pussycat weighs a couple of hundred pounds. | – 这只大猫有几百磅重 |
[11:24] | It could rip me apart in a heartbeat. | – 它一下就能把我撕碎 |
[11:26] | I ain’t scared of her. You think I’m scared of you? | – 我可不怕她 – 你认为我在吓唬你吗? |
[11:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[11:32] | You may not be scared of the lieutenant, | 你不会害怕这位长官 |
[11:34] | but you’ve got plenty of reason to be scared of me, | 但你完全有理由害怕我 |
[11:36] | ’cause I got a little cage like that downtown. | 因为我在镇上有个那样的笼子 |
[11:38] | It’s not much bigger and not a whole lot friendlier. | 实际上 不比这个大多少 那可不是个好玩的地方 |
[11:41] | And if you obstruct my investigation, sir, for one moment further, | 如果你再妨碍我们的调查 先生 哪怕是一点点 |
[11:44] | you’re going to spend some time in it. | 你将会到那里面去待上一阵 |
[11:45] | What’s your name? | – 你叫什么名字? – |
[11:47] | Yeah, okay. I’m Nikolai Petroff. | 好的 我叫Nigula Pitful |
[11:49] | Can we make this fast? I have a show in 30 minutes. | 我们能快点吗?三十分钟后我有演出 |
[11:51] | You’re not going to cancel the show after what happened? | 有事情的话你不能取消演出吗? |
[11:54] | Most people around here are celebrating. | 许多人等在这儿呢 |
[11:57] | Really? I take it Sergei wasn’t very well-liked. | – 真的吗? |
[11:59] | Not by me. | 听说你和Sergei的关系不太好 – 不是我干的 |
[12:00] | Well, it’s no secret. You’re going to find out anyway. | 那不是什么秘密 随便你怎么查 |
[12:03] | Until last week, I was with Ariana. | 直到上周 我还和Ariana在一起 |
[12:06] | The woman he was with last night. | 昨晚和他在一起的女人 |
[12:07] | To hell with both of them. | 让他们两个都见鬼去吧 |
[12:09] | What is it you do around here? | – 你在这儿是干吗的? |
[12:11] | I’m a wrangler. | – 我是驯兽助手 |
[12:13] | Anton the Great goes into the cage. I watch his back. | Anto把老虎赶回笼子 我在后面盯着 |
[12:16] | You watch his back, so you’ve got a gun in case there’s a problem. | 你在后面盯着?那么你有把枪 以防万一? |
[12:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[12:20] | And that gun’s a .454 Ruger Casull. | 而且那把枪是点454口径的手枪? |
[12:23] | That’s right. | – 是的 |
[12:24] | Can we see it, please? | – 能让我们看看吗? |
[12:29] | What happened? | – 怎么回事? |
[12:30] | You don’t know? | – 你不知道? |
[12:31] | I swear to God I checked it last night. | 我向上帝发誓 我昨晚还检查过 |
[12:34] | Sir, sir, just step back, please. | 先生 先生 请退后 |
[12:46] | Where is it? | – 枪在哪? |
[12:47] | I was hoping you could tell me. | – 我希望你能告诉我 |
[12:49] | Phone it in, get S.I.D. down here right away. | 打电话叫警察马上过来 |
[12:51] | You, sir, are going to have to find somebody else to feed your kitty cat. | 你 先生 |
[12:53] | You’re coming with me. | 得找别人喂你的大猫了 你要和我们走一趟 |
[12:59] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[13:02] | Are you okay? | – 你还好吧? |
[13:03] | I’m fine. | – 还好 |
[13:05] | I turned around, and you weren’t there. | 我转了个身就不见你了 |
[13:08] | I like it when I turn around and you’re there. | 我希望我转过身你就在那 |
[13:10] | I’m… I’m sorry. It’s just… I don’t know. | 对 对不起 我 我不知道 |
[13:13] | It’s okay. Let’s go. | 不要紧 我们走吧 |
[13:14] | I think we should talk to Natasia, the ex-wife. | 我想我们得和Natasha 谈谈 他的前妻 |
[13:16] | I got a good feeling about her. | 我对她有所感觉 |
[13:21] | I can’t help but notice you’re not moving. | 你怎么不动? |
[13:23] | Are you blind? | 你瞎了吗?你是哪门子侦探? |
[13:25] | What kind of detective are you? Can’t you see that I’m upset? | 你没看见我很难过吗? |
[13:29] | You said you were fine. | 你说你没事 |
[13:31] | You’re impossible. | – 不可能 – 什么? |
[13:33] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[13:40] | – You promise you won’t laugh? – I never laugh. | – 你发誓你不会笑 – 我不会笑的 |
[13:44] | I’m scared of elephants. | – 我被大象吓着了 |
[13:46] | Elephants? | – 大象? |
[13:48] | When I was 7, I went to the zoo, | 我七岁的时候 |
[13:50] | and I saw a baby girl fall into the elephant pit. | 在动物园看见一个女婴掉进了象坑 |
[13:53] | – And she was hurt? – No, she was fine. | – 她受伤了? – 没有 她没事 |
[13:56] | They got her out, but it scared me to death, | 他们把她救出来了 但我吓得要死 |
[13:57] | and now ever since then, whenever I see an elephant, | 到现在还害怕 只要我看到大象 |
[14:00] | I-I-I freak out, and I start shaking. | 我 我就吓得要死 开始尖叫 |
[14:03] | I can’t help it. I hate ’em. | 我真的忍不住 我讨厌它们 |
[14:06] | Oh, brother. | 噢 兄弟 |
[14:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:12] | Well, come on, Sharona. | 噢 Sharona |
[14:15] | You’re not a kid anymore. You just suck it up. | 你不再是个孩子了 你要克服一下 |
[14:18] | We’re on a job here. I need you now. | – 我们是来工作的 |
[14:21] | What did you just say? | 我现在需要你 – 你刚才说什么? |
[14:22] | – I said I need you… – No, no, no, no, no. | – 我说,我需要你 – 不 |
[14:24] | Before that. | 不 不 不 前面那句 |
[14:25] | Did you just tell me to suck it up? | 你告诉我克服一下是吗? |
[14:29] | No. | – 不 – |
[14:30] | You know, I can’t believe you, Adrian. | 你知道 我不能信任你 Adrian |
[14:32] | You have thousands of phobias and quirks | 你有几千种恐怖症吓乖僻 |
[14:34] | that I have to deal with every single day, | 我每天都得帮你处理 |
[14:36] | and I am always there for you. | 而且我总是在一旁帮助你 |
[14:38] | Aren’t I? | 不是吗?回答我 |
[14:39] | Answer the question. Yes or no? | 是不是? |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:43] | Right. I am. | 是的 |
[14:45] | And now I just have one tiny little problem, | 现在 我有一点小小的问题 |
[14:47] | and you have the nerve to tell me to suck it up? | 你却告诉我克服一下? |
[14:50] | Don’t you have any compassion? | 你就没有一点同情心吗? |
[14:55] | You’re the most selfish, inconsiderate man I have ever met. | 你是我见过的最自私 最不体贴的人 |
[15:01] | Great. Now I’m upset. | – 很好 |
[15:02] | Oh! | 现在我很不安 – 噢 |
[15:10] | Ms. Lovara? | – Lovara小姐? |
[15:11] | Come in. | – 请进 |
[15:14] | I’m Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[15:15] | This is my assistant Sharona. | 这位是我的助手 Sharona |
[15:19] | She’ll say hello later. | – 她晚点再打招呼 |
[15:21] | I’m… | – 我 |
[15:22] | We’re… | 我们 |
[15:24] | I’m investigating the murder of your ex-husband. | 我在调查你前夫的谋杀案 |
[15:28] | Of course. Whatever I can do. | 当然 |
[15:32] | Wipe. | 我会竭尽所能帮你的 擦一擦 |
[15:35] | Suck it up. | 克服一下 |
[15:39] | Okay. Anyway, sorry to hear about Mr. Cluvarius. | 好吧 无论如何 我们对先生的事感到很遗憾 |
[15:43] | If you are sorry, you didn’t know him. | 如果你感到遗憾 那是因为你不认识他 |
[15:46] | I understand it was not an amicable separation. | 我理解你们之间有些分歧 |
[15:48] | Sergei was a terrible husband | Sergei是个非常糟糕的丈夫 |
[15:51] | and a terrible ex-husband, | 一个非常糟糕的前夫 |
[15:53] | but he’s an excellent late husband. | 但他是个很不错的情人 |
[15:57] | No, it was not, as you say, amicable. | 不 不像你说的那样 我们很和睦 |
[16:00] | It’d be foolish of me to pretend otherwise. | 除非我装傻 |
[16:02] | Everyone here knows how I felt. | 每个人都知道我的感受 |
[16:04] | I should warn you, ma’am, | 我应该警告你 |
[16:05] | anything you say can be used as evidence against you. | 夫人 你所说的任何话都将成为证据 |
[16:07] | Are you taking notes? | – 你记下来了吗? |
[16:09] | No. | – 没有 |
[16:12] | – Is this you? – Da. | – 这是你吗? – 是的 |
[16:15] | And, uh, and you’re also a sharpshooter. | 你还是个射击手? |
[16:18] | Mm-hmm. | – 嗯哼 |
[16:19] | Where were you last night, Ms. Lovara? | – 昨晚你在哪 Lovara小姐 |
[16:22] | I was here alone. | 我在这儿 一个人 |
[16:24] | I was reading Tolstoy. | 我在看书 托尔斯泰 |
[16:27] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[16:28] | This book? | 这本书? |
[16:30] | The spine hasn’t been cracked. | 书脊没有折过的痕迹 |
[16:32] | No bookmark, no pages folded over. | 没有书签 没有哪页被折起来 |
[16:34] | How do you know where you stopped? | 你怎么知道你看到哪去了? |
[16:37] | I remember where I stopped. | 我记得 |
[16:39] | Could you excuse us? | 请原谅 |
[16:43] | – Get away from me. – Come on. | – 离我远点 – 别这样 |
[16:45] | Call the captain, tell him to meet use here. | 给队长打电话 叫他到这里来和我们碰头 她就是那家伙 |
[16:46] | She’s the guy… motive, no alibi, | 动机明确,而且 |
[16:49] | and she already tried to kill him once. | 她曾经想杀他 |
[16:51] | Mr. Monk, | Monk先生 |
[16:52] | if you would like me to come with you, | 如果你想要我和你一起去 |
[16:55] | all you have to do is ask. | 尽管说吧 |
[16:57] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[16:59] | Not at all, if you wouldn’t mind getting the door. | 一点也不介意 如果你不介意帮我开门的话 |
[17:15] | A leopard and panther wrangler. | 一个美洲虎和黑豹的驯兽师助理? |
[17:17] | Yep, he works with the leopards and the panthers, | 是的 |
[17:19] | and he’s got a .454 Ruger Casull handgun, | 他和美洲虎和黑豹一起工作 而且他有把点454口径的手枪, |
[17:22] | which he says he can’t find. | 他说他有 我们却找不到 |
[17:23] | He had the hots for the horse trainer the vic was seeing. | 马匹训练师看到过他拿那把枪 |
[17:26] | And get this… | 而又我们发现了这个 |
[17:27] | he’s a trapeze artist wannabe. | 他喜欢荡秋千 |
[17:29] | He’s been practicing. They say he’s pretty good. | 他受过训练 他们说他很棒 |
[17:32] | And that’s how we spell primary suspect. | 我们就是这样拼 重点疑犯 的 |
[17:34] | Hmm. He’s left-handed. | 嗯哼 他是左撇子 |
[17:39] | Well, yeah, he works in the circus. | – 是的 |
[17:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 他在马戏团工作 – 那意味着什么? |
[17:43] | They’re freaks. They’re all ambidextrous. | 他们很古怪 他们两只手都能用 |
[17:45] | Says who? | – 谁说的? |
[17:46] | Circus people are ambidextrous. I read that somewhere. | – 马戏团的人两只手都能用 我从什么书上看到的 |
[17:50] | I like the ex-wife. | 我倾向于他的前妻 |
[17:51] | You should have seen her. She’s cold as ice. | 你该见见她 她冷漠得像冰一样 |
[17:53] | Cold as ice with a broken foot. | – 冷漠得像跛脚的冰一样 |
[17:55] | She’s got a bad temper. | – 她脾气很糟 |
[17:57] | A bad temper with a broken foot. | – 脾气糟糕 |
[17:59] | You keep coming back to the foot. | 腿也瘸了 – 你可以自己看看 |
[18:01] | Monk | Monk, the killer did a somersault, |
[18:02] | and then ran away in front of witnesses. | 凶手翻了个跟头 然后在证人眼皮底下跑走了 |
[18:05] | That’s precisely why I think it’s her. | 正因为如此我才怀疑她 |
[18:07] | Why else would the killer jump around like that | 不然凶手为什么要当众翻个跟头呢? |
[18:09] | in front of witnesses? | |
[18:11] | There’s only one reason… | 只有一个原因 |
[18:13] | To prove… | 证明 |
[18:16] | prove that she could. | 证明她可以 |
[18:22] | Suck it up. | 克服一下 |
[18:26] | Are you guys all right? | 你们这些家伙还好吧? |
[18:28] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 是的 我们很好 |
[18:31] | Fine. | – 很好 – 好的 |
[18:33] | Okay, as I was saying, she has a broken foot. | 就像我说的 她的腿断了 |
[18:36] | It’s in a cast. | 但是 |
[18:37] | We don’t know if it’s really broken. | 我们不知道是不是真的断了 |
[18:39] | We haven’t exactly been sleeping here, Monk. | – 我们可没有睡大觉 Monk |
[18:41] | – Lieutenant? – Her story checks out. | 副队? – 我们问过她 |
[18:43] | She broke her left foot two weeks ago in Kansas City. | 两周前她在堪萨斯城摔断了脚 |
[18:47] | She always ended the show with something she called | 她 |
[18:50] | the triple tailspin. | 嗯 常常用她称为翻腾三周的动作结束表演 |
[18:52] | You know, it’s her specialty move. | 你知道 那是特别的动作 |
[18:54] | Anyway, she, uh, missed the bar or something | 不管怎样 她没抓住竿子或别的什么 |
[18:57] | and fell 25 feet | 然后从二十五尺高的地方摔下来 |
[18:59] | in front of 750 pretty freaked out people. | 当着七百五十个被吓坏的观众的面 |
[19:10] | She missed the net? | 她没落在网子上? |
[19:12] | She never used a net. | – 她从不用安全网 |
[19:14] | She go to the hospital? | – 她去医院了吗? |
[19:16] | No, she’s a Romani gypsy. | 没有 她是个吉普赛人 |
[19:18] | They don’t believe in doctors. She set the bone herself. | 他们不相信医生 她自己接上了骨头 |
[19:20] | So she never saw a doctor, | 那么她没见过医生 |
[19:22] | which means a doctor never saw her. | 就是说没有医生看过她 |
[19:25] | Captain. | – 队长 |
[19:26] | All right, Monk. | – 是的 Monk |
[19:28] | Lieutenant, see if our queen of the sky | 副队 |
[19:30] | will consent to an x-ray. | 看看空中皇后是否愿意拍张x光片 |
[19:32] | Fine. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[19:33] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:37] | You want to finish it? | 你想喝完它吗? |
[19:42] | You know, | 你知道 |
[19:43] | when Karen and I were having trouble last year, | 当我和Karen去年遇到麻烦的时候 |
[19:45] | we went to a marriage counselor, | 我们去找一个叫Mosely的婚姻顾问 |
[19:47] | a guy named Mosely. Decent guy. | 不错的家伙 |
[19:49] | He didn’t help us much, | 他没帮上大多忙 |
[19:50] | but I’m sure Karen has the number if you’d like it. | 但karen有他的电话 如果你想 |
[19:52] | We’re not married, and if we ever get married, shoot me. | 我们还没结婚呢 如果我们已经结婚了 杀了我吧 |
[19:56] | You know who you should never marry? | 你知道你不该和谁结婚吗?大象人 |
[19:58] | The elephant man. | |
[20:00] | I’d marry the elephant man before I married you. | 我宁愿和大象人结婚也不愿和你结婚 |
[20:15] | S.I.U. | 知道是什么意思吗? |
[20:17] | You know what that means? | |
[20:19] | Yes, I know what it means. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:22] | Here it is. | – 这里 – 啊哈 |
[20:24] | So, is it really broken? | – 那么 她的腿真的断了吗? |
[20:26] | No, it’s not broken. | – 不 没有断 啊哈 |
[20:30] | It’s shattered. | 音头完全碎了 |
[20:32] | Completely. | x光显示多处音折 |
[20:34] | The radiograph indicates | x光显示多处音折 |
[20:36] | multiple fractures of the tarsal and metatarsal bones | 跗骨和拓骨 |
[20:39] | consistent with a crush-type injury. | – 还有一些压伤 – 噢 |
[20:40] | Ooh. | 胫骨也骨折了 |
[20:42] | There are also fractures along the tibia and fibula | 胫骨也骨折了 |
[20:45] | at the medial and lateral malleoli. | 脚髁的中部和后部也是 |
[20:47] | Ow. | – 噢 |
[20:49] | What happened to her? | – 她怎么了? |
[20:50] | She fell 25 feet from a trapeze. | 她从二十五尺高的地方摔下来 |
[20:53] | That would do it. | – 难怪 |
[20:54] | Doctor, let me ask you something… | – 医生 我想问你些事情 |
[20:56] | Somebody with an injury like this, | 伤成这样的人 |
[20:57] | could they do a somersault and then run away? | 能够翻个跟头然后跑开吗? |
[21:00] | That’s impossible. The pain would kill her. | 不可能 疼痛会要了她的命的 |
[21:02] | She couldn’t even hobble away. | 她甚至不能挪动 |
[21:04] | What if she took pills… Painkillers? | 如果她吃了药呢?止痛药? |
[21:08] | We took a blood test before the x-ray. | 我们在拍x光前做了血液检查 |
[21:10] | Came up negative. No drugs, no painkillers. | 结果是阴性的 |
[21:14] | She’s clean. | 没有毒品 没有止痛药 |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:26] | What are you doing? You don’t smoke. | 你在干吗?你不吸烟的 |
[21:29] | I do now. | 现在开始吸了 |
[21:31] | This is a hospital, for God’s sake. | 这是医院 |
[21:33] | You can’t smoke in here. | 看在上帝的份上你不能在这儿吸烟 |
[21:36] | So? Suck it up. | 那么?克服一下吧 |
[21:38] | Okay, I’ll suck it up. | 好的 我克服一下 |
[21:40] | You two stay here. I’ll bring the car around. | 你们俩在这等 我去拿车 |
[21:43] | No, I’m going with you. | 不 我和你一块儿去 |
[21:47] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[21:49] | Would you mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[21:50] | I can’t open it myself. | 我自己不能开门 |
[21:53] | Can’t you? | 你不行吗? |
[21:55] | You saw the x-rays. | 你看过x光片了 |
[21:57] | Do you have any other questions? | 你还有别的问题吗? |
[21:59] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[22:02] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[22:05] | I like you, Mr. Monk. | 我喜欢你 Monk先生 |
[22:07] | You appear to be a careful and cautious man, | 你看上去是个细心的人 |
[22:11] | but inside, in your mind, you are like me. | 但骨子里 你和我很像 |
[22:14] | You are up there working without a net, | 你在高处工作 |
[22:17] | risking everything. | 没有网 冒着风险 |
[22:20] | It is the only way to live. | 那是唯一的生存之道 |
[22:23] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗? |
[22:32] | Steady, steady, no, no. | 稳住 稳住 不 不 |
[22:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:39] | Natasia. Over here. | Natasha 这儿 |
[22:43] | – Heinz. | |
[22:45] | Uh, thank you. Thank you for coming. | 喔谢谢 谢谢你能来 |
[22:48] | What did you want to see me about? | 你为什么想见我?你的女友忘记约会了吗 |
[22:50] | Did your girlfriend forget her routine? | |
[22:52] | No. | 不 |
[22:53] | I just wanted you to know I got your back. | 我只是想让你知道我支持你 |
[22:56] | Don’t worry, I would never tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人的 |
[22:59] | Tell them about what, Heinz? | 告诉他们什么? |
[23:03] | You know… About how you did it. | 你知道 就是你是怎么干的 |
[23:06] | How I did what? | 我怎么干的什么? |
[23:09] | You know, um, my trailer is over there. | 嗯 我的拖车就在那边 |
[23:13] | A couple of nights ago, I couldn’t sleep. | 几天前的晚上 我睡不着 |
[23:15] | I looked out of the window, | 我从窗户望出去 |
[23:17] | and, uh, I saw you. | 嗯 我看到了你 |
[23:20] | Come on, don’t make me say it. | 别这样 不要让我说出来 |
[23:24] | I always thought you were a smart woman, Natasia. | 瞧 我一直认为你是个聪明的女人Natasha |
[23:28] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[23:30] | Very pretty. | 非常漂亮 |
[23:32] | What do you want… money? | 你想要什么?钱? |
[23:34] | Money? | 钱?我要钱干吗? |
[23:36] | What would I do with money? I… | 不 我 |
[23:39] | I just want to spend time with you. | 我只是想和你在一起我 |
[23:41] | I-I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[23:44] | Heinz… | Heinz我也喜欢你 |
[23:45] | But I like you, too. | |
[23:49] | Oh, I think we’ve got a lot to talk about. | – 噢 – |
[23:52] | Maybe I can buy you a drink. | 嗯 我想我们已经说得很多了 我能帮你买杯喝的吗? |
[23:55] | I would like that… | 很乐意 |
[23:57] | Tomorrow, after the matinee. | 明天 演出之后 |
[24:00] | I’ll come to your tent. | – 我去你的帐篷 – 不 |
[24:02] | No, no, no. Better I meet you here. | 不 不 不 到你那更好 |
[24:05] | There’s something I want to show you. | – 我有些东西要给你看 |
[24:07] | Good. Good. | – 好的 好的 |
[24:16] | Hello? | – 喂? |
[24:17] | It’s me… Adrian. | – 是我 Adrian |
[24:18] | Adrian Monk… your boss. | Adrian Monk 你 你的老板 |
[24:20] | I know. What do you want? | – 我知道 |
[24:22] | I’m at the circus. | 你想干吗? – 我在马戏团 |
[24:23] | I thought you were going to meet me here. | 我以为你会在这儿和我碰头 |
[24:25] | I told you I was taking the day off. | 我告诉过你今天我请假的 |
[24:29] | Are you allowed to do that? | – 我允许了吗? |
[24:30] | No, so fire me. | – 没有 解雇我吧 |
[24:32] | Please… it’ll be my birthday present. | 求你了 它将是我的生日礼物 |
[24:36] | Got your flowers. | 收到你的花了 |
[24:38] | Oh, good, good. | – 哦 好的 |
[24:40] | The card was blank. | 好的 – 卡片是空白的 |
[24:41] | I know, I-I… I didn’t know what to say, | 我知道 我 我不知道该写些什么 |
[24:44] | so I just… I just left it blank. | 所以我 就让它空着 |
[24:48] | How did you know they were from me? | – 你怎么知道是我送的? |
[24:50] | They’re all the same height, | – 它们全都一样高 |
[24:52] | and all the flowers have the exact same number of petals on them. | 而且每朵花的花瓣一样多 |
[24:55] | Yeah, look, uh… | 是的 你瞧 嗯 |
[24:58] | Sharona, I-I just wanted to say I’m… I’m sorry. | Sharona 我只是想说我 |
[25:00] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[25:02] | That’s not good enough. | 还不够 |
[25:04] | I’m very, very, very, very sorry. | 我非常 非常 非常 非常抱歉 |
[25:08] | You just don’t get it. | 你就是不明白 |
[25:14] | Yes, I do. | 不 我明白 |
[25:16] | No, I-I don’t. | 是的 我 我不明白 |
[25:18] | It’s not that easy. | 没有那么简单 |
[25:19] | You can’t just apologize. | 你不能只道歉就行了 |
[25:21] | You have to really think about how you treat me, Adrian. | 你真的应该好好想想你是怎么对待我的 |
[25:23] | You really hurt me, and you have to try to understand… | – 你真的伤害了我 |
[25:26] | Wait, there she is. I got to go. | 你该试看了解 – 等等 |
[25:29] | Be careful. | 她来了 我得走了 当心 |
[25:36] | Please don’t… don’t do that. | 请不要 不要那样做 |
[25:50] | Sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[25:54] | Don’t worry about them. They know how to fall. | 别担心 |
[25:56] | It’s the first thing we learn. | 他们知道怎么落地 这是我们学会的第一件事 |
[25:59] | You brought your camera, Mr. Monk. | 你带相机来了 Monk先生 |
[26:01] | Oh, sure. I love it here. It’s so upbeat. | – 噢 当然 |
[26:04] | You hate it here. | 我喜欢这里 很热闹 – 我讨厌这里 |
[26:07] | You think I can walk. | 你认为我能够走 |
[26:08] | You’re trying to catch me. | 你想逮捕我 |
[26:11] | You’re right. I was. | 你是对的 我想抓你 |
[26:13] | You saw the x-rays, Mr. Monk. How can I walk on this? | 你看过X光片了 Monk先生 |
[26:16] | I’m curious. What is your theory? | 靠这只脚我怎么走呢? 我很奇怪 你有什么推论呢? |
[26:18] | Some people have a very high threshold for pain. | 有些人非常能忍住疼痛 |
[26:22] | They can take it. | 他们可以做到 |
[26:24] | Mm, nice try, | 很不错 |
[26:26] | but any doctor will tell you it’s impossible. | 不过任何医生都会告诉你那是不可能的 |
[26:29] | Besides, I was married to Sergei for 15 years. | 另外 我和Sergei结婚有十五年了 |
[26:33] | That’s enough pain for a lifetime. | 足够疼一生了 你是两周前跌下来的 |
[26:37] | You fell two weeks ago. Is that right? | 对吗? – 嗯 |
[26:40] | Your point? | 你怎么看? – |
[26:42] | Your cast looks… Looks like new. | 你脚上的石膏 瞧 看上去象新的 |
[26:46] | No scuff marks. It’s not even discolored. | 没有擦痕 甚至没有掉色 |
[26:49] | Again, nice try. | 干得不错 |
[26:51] | My old one was itching. | 那个旧的弄得我很痒 |
[26:53] | – Ah. | |
[26:54] | So I put a new one on four days ago. | 啊哈 – |
[26:59] | The show is about to begin. | 所以四天前我换了个新的 |
[27:01] | You are missing it. | 演出就要开始了 你要错过了 |
[27:02] | You’re wrong, Natasia. | 你错了 |
[27:04] | I’m not missing a thing. | Natasha 我没有错过 |
[27:07] | The lights are coming on in the big top. | 大帐篷上的灯亮了 |
[27:09] | Hurry up, folks, get your seats. | 快点,伙计们 赶紧就位 |
[27:11] | So, how’s the case coming? | – 那么 |
[27:13] | Good. | 进展如何? – 不错 |
[27:15] | Not good. | 不好 很糟糕 |
[27:18] | Bad. I have a suspect. | 我找到一个疑犯 |
[27:21] | She doesn’t even deny she did it, | 她甚至不否认是她做的 |
[27:23] | but I can’t prove a thing. | 但有件事我没法证明 |
[27:25] | Hmm. Well, how… how’s that make you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[27:29] | Angry. | 生气 |
[27:30] | Okay, so what do you do when you feel angry? | 好的 你生气的时候会怎么做? |
[27:35] | I get mad. | 我会发疯 |
[27:37] | Adrian, you’ve had tough cases before. | Adrian 你以前也遇到过棘手的案于 |
[27:41] | You usually don’t get this rattled. | 你很少生气的 |
[27:44] | – What’s going on with you and Sharona? | |
[27:46] | She’s still not talking to me. | 你和Sharona怎么样了? – |
[27:48] | She says I don’t get it. | 她仍不理我 她说我不明白 |
[27:50] | Well, I-I think maybe she’s right. | – 我想也许她是对的 |
[27:52] | What don’t I get? I don’t understand. | – 我不明白什么?我不理解 |
[27:54] | I can’t tell you that. | – 我不能告诉你 |
[27:56] | You mean… | – 你是说 |
[27:57] | You know, but you won’t tell me? | 你知道 但你不会告诉我? |
[28:00] | Adrian, you’re going to have to figure this one out for yourself. | Adrian 你得自己解决 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 喂 |
[28:05] | I’m… I want to make sure I understand this. | 我想确定我明白了 |
[28:08] | I have a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[28:11] | You know the answer. | 你知道答案 |
[28:12] | That’s right. | – 是的 |
[28:13] | I’m paying you. | – 我付钱给你了 |
[28:15] | That’s right. | – 是的 |
[28:16] | But you won’t tell me. | – 但你不告诉我 |
[28:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[28:20] | Adrian, the answer is inside you. | Adrian 答案在你心里 |
[28:25] | No, doctor, the answer is inside you. | 不 医生 答案在你心里 |
[28:29] | If you told me, I would hear it, | 如果你告诉我 我将洗耳恭听 |
[28:32] | and then the answer would be inside me. | 那么 答案就会在我的心里了 |
[28:37] | What do you got? | – 找到什么了? |
[28:39] | Bingo. | – 太棒了 |
[28:40] | What exactly does “bingo” mean, Randy? | 什么意思? |
[28:43] | We got the murder weapon. | 我们找到了凶器 |
[28:44] | .454 Ruger Casull. | 点454口径的手枪 |
[28:54] | Now, that’s been fired recently. | – 不久前开过火 |
[28:56] | Any prints? | – 有指纹吗? |
[28:58] | It’s been oiled down. How’d it get in there? | – 没有 上面涂了油 – 它怎么会在这呢? |
[29:01] | It’s the backup cannon. | 这是备用大炮 |
[29:02] | The cannonball guy says anybody could have dropped it in. | 炮弹飞人说任何人都有可能把它扔进去 |
[29:04] | They haven’t used it in a week. | – 他们已经有一周没有用它了 – 备用大炮? |
[29:05] | Backup cannon. Good lord. | – 他们已经有一周没有用它了 – 备用大炮? |
[29:07] | Get that down to ballistics. Put it on the fast track. | 把这个拿去弹道科 让他们做弹道检查 |
[29:11] | Excuse me. Are you guys about done? | 对不起 你的人弄完了吗? |
[29:13] | Sir, could you step back? This is official police business. | 先生 请你退后一点好吗?警察正在办案 |
[29:16] | Maybe I should come to your office and root through your stuff. | 也许我该去你的办公室这样搅和一下 |
[29:19] | How’d you like that, huh? | 你怎么会有那种想法?嗯? |
[29:22] | I hate that cannonball. | 我讨厌炮弹 |
[29:24] | Benjy, bring your bike around back. | Benjemin 把你的单丰收好 |
[29:26] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我告诉过你多少次? |
[29:30] | God. | 天呐 |
[29:34] | Adrian. | – 嗨 是我 Adrian |
[29:35] | Hello. It’s me… Adrian. | – 嗨 是我 Adrian |
[29:36] | I know. I’m looking right at you. | 我知道 我正在找你呢 |
[29:39] | Listen, Sharona… | 听着 Sharona |
[29:41] | Uh, I’ve been thinking about it, | 嗯 |
[29:43] | you know, it, | 我想过了 你知道 |
[29:45] | and, uh, I just want to say… | 嗯 我只是想说 |
[29:50] | “About your fear of elephants, | 你对大象的恐惧 |
[29:53] | I was way out of line. | 我是有点过分 |
[29:55] | I shouldn’t have belittled you | 我不该毫不在意 |
[29:57] | just because you were being… | 就因为你 |
[29:59] | irrational.” | 无理取闹 |
[30:04] | Is that it? | 是那样吗? |
[30:07] | Uh-oh. | – 嗯 |
[30:08] | My fear is irrational? | 哦 – 我的恐惧是无理取闹? |
[30:10] | As opposed to… to what, your fears? | 和你害怕的东西正好相反? |
[30:13] | Well, the stuff I’m afraid of is, you know, based on fact. | 我害怕的东西 你知道 是客观的 |
[30:17] | It is? | – 是吗? |
[30:19] | Like germs. | – 比如细菌 |
[30:20] | Like, um, crooked paintings | 比如弄皱的画? |
[30:23] | and… and… and sidewalk cracks | 还有 还有人行道的裂缝? |
[30:25] | and… and food touching | 还有 还有难吃的食物? |
[30:27] | and the wind? | – 还有风? – |
[30:28] | Hey, the wind can kill. Hurricane Edna? | 嘿 风有时能致命 埃德娜飓风? |
[30:33] | Milk? | – 牛奶? |
[30:34] | At least they’re things people actually encounter. | – 至少它们是人们会碰到的东西 |
[30:37] | You have to make an appointment to see an elephant. | 你得见见大象 |
[30:39] | You have to sign up for a safari or something. | 你得雇队猎手 |
[30:42] | You don’t get it. You never will. | 你不会明白的,永远不会 |
[30:49] | I’m going to go play some video games. | – 我想去玩会儿游戏 – |
[30:50] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, don’t forget about your bike. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[30:53] | If you don’t do it, your mom’s going to have to do it. | 不要忘了你的单车 如果你不收拾 你妈就得收拾 |
[30:55] | Let’s give her a break. | – 让她歇一会儿 |
[30:57] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[31:00] | What did you say? | – 你说什么? |
[31:02] | N-nothing. | – 没有 没什么 |
[31:03] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[31:05] | Don’t be scared. It was good. | 不 不别害怕 那很好 |
[31:06] | You said “let’s give her a break.” | 你说 |
[31:09] | That was empathy. | 让她歇一会儿 那很关键 |
[31:11] | That means you’re thinking about how I felt. | 那代表你在考虑我的感受 |
[31:15] | – I think you’re getting it now. | |
[31:17] | I am. | 我想你开始明白了 – |
[31:19] | So we’re back to where we were? | 是的 那么我们和好如初了 |
[31:21] | No. | 没有 |
[31:24] | But it’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[31:29] | Brandy Burundi! | |
[31:31] | Good. | 脚 |
[31:32] | Steady, steady, no, no. No, no. | 稳住,稳住 不,不,不 |
[31:35] | Ungowa. | Ungowa. 呜嘎瓦 呜嘎瓦 退后 |
[32:10] | Dede, bend down. | 弯下来 |
[32:12] | That’s it. | 好孩于 |
[32:20] | Good girl. | 好孩子 很好 |
[32:25] | Why are you dragging me back here? | – 你为什么把我拉来这里? |
[32:27] | Well, you’ll see. Have a little faith, okay? | – 你会知道的 相信我好吗? |
[32:31] | No, no, Adrian, are you crazy? | 嗅 不要 不要 |
[32:33] | What are you doing? | Adrian 你疯了吗? 你在干吗?一来吧 没事的 |
[32:34] | I spoke to the trainer earlier. | 你瞧 |
[32:36] | I told him about your problem, | 我之前和驯服兽师谈过 我告诉了他你的问题 |
[32:38] | and we just thought that if you met the elephant, | 我们认为 |
[32:40] | if you got to know her, | 如果你去见见大象你会了解它的 |
[32:42] | maybe you could get over your… fear. | 也许你能克服你的 恐惧 |
[32:45] | Thank you, but I can’t. | 谢谢 但我不能 |
[32:47] | I can’t, and I won’t. I’m not doing this. | – 我不能 也不想 我不想那样 – Monk先生 – 是的 – 嗨 嗨 这是你的朋友吗 |
[32:50] | Mr. Monk, ah. Is this your friend? | |
[32:53] | Yes, this is Sharona Fleming. This is Edgar Heinz. | 是的 这位是Sharona Fleming 这位是Edgar Heinz |
[32:56] | – This is… – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[32:58] | Right, and this is Dede. | 好的,它是 德德 |
[33:01] | There’s nothing to be afraid of, Miss Fleming, nothing. | 没有 没有什么好怕的 Fleming小姐 |
[33:05] | Look, see? | 瞧 |
[33:07] | I’m petting her. | 看见了吗?我在摸它 |
[33:09] | Me. | 我 |
[33:12] | I’m petting her. | – 我在摸它 – 大象非常温顺 像孩子一样 |
[33:13] | Elephants are very passive. | – 我在摸它 |
[33:14] | They’re like children. Dede wouldn’t hurt a fly. | – 大象非常温顺 |
[33:18] | Really. | 像孩子一样 德德连苍蝇也不会伤害 真的 |
[33:19] | Now you pet her. | – 来 摸摸它 |
[33:20] | I can’t believe you did this. I can’t believe it. | – 真不敢相信你那样做了 我不敢相信 |
[33:22] | Come on, you don’t… | 来吧 |
[33:23] | You don’t want to end up like me. | 你不想 不想和我一样 |
[33:27] | If… If I can do it, | 如果我可以 |
[33:29] | anybody can do it. | 谁都可以 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[33:38] | Here you go. | 去吧 |
[33:39] | Just… just like I did. | 就像我那样 |
[33:41] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[33:44] | G-go ahead. | 继续 |
[33:47] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:50] | – Oh, she likes you. – She likes you. | 噢 它喜欢你 |
[33:52] | Um, we were just about to rehearse a couple of tricks. | – 它喜欢你 – 噢 我们来练习一点小把戏 |
[33:54] | Would you like to watch? | – 你想看吗? – |
[33:56] | – Sure. Sure. Yeah. – I really don’t want to do this. | 当然 当然 – 我真的不想那样做 |
[33:58] | Good, good. Dede… | 我不想 – 是的 |
[34:01] | Back. | 好的 好的 德德 退后 |
[34:03] | Back. | 退后 |
[34:06] | – Brandy – Ungowa. – I don’t want to do this. | |
[34:07] | Burundi. | 呜嘎瓦 – 我不想这样做 |
[34:11] | Ungowa. | 呜嘎瓦 |
[34:15] | And now for the grand finale. | 现在 最后精彩的部分 |
[34:29] | Oh, God. | – 噢 天呐 |
[34:30] | Come on now. Don’t worry. He knows what he’s doing. | – 不要紧 不用担心 他知道自己在做什么 |
[34:36] | – Dede… | |
[34:38] | Burundi! | 德德 |
[34:41] | Ungowa. | 呜嘎瓦 |
[34:43] | Dede… | 德德 |
[34:45] | Ungowa. | 呜嘎瓦 |
[34:49] | Oh, my God! | 喔 天呐 喔 |
[34:59] | Here you go. You want to sleep? | 给你这个 你想睡觉吗? |
[35:01] | I can’t. Every time I close my eyes, I see it again. | 我不能睡 一闭上眼睛我就又看到那场景 我 |
[35:05] | Oh, it was so horrible. | – 喔 太可怕了 – 没事的 我就在这儿 我会照顾你的 啊哈 一杯热可可马上就到 |
[35:07] | It’s okay. I’m right here. I’ll take care of you. | |
[35:10] | One hot cocoa coming up. | |
[35:12] | Here, I’m going to put on some music for you. | 放这儿了 我给你放点音乐 |
[35:15] | Thank you, Adrian. | – 谢谢 Adrian |
[35:17] | Oh, are you kidding? | – 喔 开玩笑的? |
[35:20] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我唯一能做的 |
[35:22] | You’ve been there for me every day. | 这些事你每天都在帮我做 |
[35:25] | And I spoke to that woman from animal control. | 我和驯兽师谈过了 |
[35:28] | She said it was just a freak accident. | 她说这只是个意外 |
[35:30] | The odds against it were… | 十分之一的意外 |
[35:32] | 1,000 to 1. | |
[35:34] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈这个了 |
[35:37] | Good idea. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[35:39] | Is, uh, | 这是 |
[35:41] | is this a dollop? | 是一勺吗? |
[35:43] | What? | – 什么? – |
[35:44] | A dollop. It says, “add one dollop to the whipped cream.” | 一勺 上面写着 加一勺奶油 |
[35:49] | I don’t know. I think a dollop’s like a teaspoon. | 我不知道 我想是一勺 就像 一茶匙 |
[35:51] | It doesn’t say teaspoon. It says dollop. | 是的 它没说是一茶匙 它说是 一勺 |
[35:54] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t have to be exact. | 没关系的 不用那么精确 |
[35:56] | It’s like a pinch. | 就好像一撮 |
[35:58] | How many pinches to a dollop? | 多少撮是一勺? |
[36:00] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[36:01] | Maybe it’s more like a schmear. | – 也许更像一匙 |
[36:04] | I think it’s three pinches to a schmear. | 我想三撮就是一匙 |
[36:08] | Or… | 或者 嗯 |
[36:10] | Ah. Forget it. Forget it. | 啊 不管了. |
[36:12] | I’ll just make something else. | 不管了 我们喝点别的 |
[36:14] | What, you’re throwing it out? | – 什么?你把它扔了? |
[36:15] | Nobody can make this cocoa. The recipe’s impossible. | – 没人能冲这种可可 这种配方是不可能的 |
[36:20] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我来做 |
[36:23] | Yeah, maybe you should do it. | 是的 也许应该让你来 |
[36:30] | Do you mind if I sit down? | 你介意我坐下吗? |
[36:33] | What do you want in your cocoa? | 你想在可可里加什么? |
[36:36] | Do you have any of those little marshmallows? | 你有葵蜜饯之类的东西吗? |
[36:38] | How many? 10? Eight. | – 多少颗?十颗? – 八颗 |
[36:41] | I’ll have eight. | 我要八颗 |
[36:45] | Eight’s good. | 八颗正好 |
[36:47] | Make it eight. | 给我八颗 |
[36:49] | Here. | 给 |
[36:53] | 1… | – 一颗 |
[36:54] | There’s eight. You don’t have to count. | – 有八颗 不用数 |
[36:58] | 4… 5… | 四 五 六 |
[37:01] | What? | – 什么? |
[37:03] | 1,000 to 1. | – 千分之一? |
[37:05] | What’s 1,000 to 1? | 什么是千分之一? |
[37:07] | The odds of an elephant doing that. | 大象那样做 |
[37:11] | What? | – 什么? |
[37:13] | It wasn’t an accident. | – 那不是意外 |
[37:15] | Energy! | 使劲 |
[37:17] | Phillipe, you’re dragging your feet! | Philp 你的脚松了 |
[37:18] | Point your toes! | 绷紧脚趾 – |
[37:22] | Let’s do it again! | 再来一次 – 对不起 |
[37:25] | Excuse me. Natasia Lovara. | – 是的 |
[37:28] | Da. | 我得问你一两个问题 |
[37:28] | I need to ask you one or two questions. | 我得问你一两个问题 |
[37:31] | If this is about my ex-husband, you’re wasting your time. | 如果是关于我前夫的 那是在浪费你的时间 |
[37:33] | This isn’t only about Sergei, ma’am. | 不仅是关于Sergei |
[37:35] | You’re also a suspect in the murder | 夫人 |
[37:37] | of Edgar Heinz, the elephant trainer. | 你也是谋杀Edgar Heinz的嫌疑犯 |
[37:39] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 大荒谬了 |
[37:42] | That was an accident. Tragic. | 那是个意外 一个悲剧 |
[37:44] | No, it was homicide… Premeditated. | 那是谋杀 蓄意的 |
[37:47] | And we have the murder weapon right here. Lieutenant! | 我们找到凶器了 副队 |
[37:57] | You waited for Mr. Heinz | – 你等Heinz先生把头放到德德脚下 |
[37:59] | to put his head under Dede’s foot. | – 什么? |
[38:02] | And then you gave the command for the elephant to stomp. | 然后你命令大象踩下去 |
[38:05] | She is well-trained, weighs over 4 tons. | 它训练有素 |
[38:09] | A perfect killing machine. | 四吨多重 完美的凶器 |
[38:11] | Adrian, Adrian, I gotta go. Just tell me what happened. | Adrian Adrian 我得走了 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[38:14] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我 |
[38:16] | But I was nowhere the pen when it happened. | – 但它发生的时候我不在附近 – 是那样的 |
[38:18] | That’s true. | 你不在场 你用对讲机发号施令 |
[38:19] | You weren’t there. You gave the command | 你不在场 |
[38:22] | from across the midway over a walkie-talkie. | 你用对讲机发号施令 |
[38:25] | Oh. | – 噢 |
[38:26] | Lieutenant, could you check behind the elephant’s ear? | – 副队 你能检查一下大象耳朵后面吗? |
[38:33] | Got it. | – 找到了 |
[38:34] | Careful with that, Randy. We need the prints. | – 当心点 |
[38:37] | Why kill Edgar Heinz? | Randall 我们需要指纹 为什么杀死Heinz? |
[38:41] | Well, you had no choice. | 你没有选择了 |
[38:43] | He knew that you had murdered your ex-husband | 他知道是你杀害了你的前夫 |
[38:46] | that Monday night. | 周一晚上 |
[38:48] | Mr. Monk, you are demented. | Monk先生 你疯了吗 |
[38:50] | Nevertheless, you did it. | 不过 是你干的 |
[38:53] | Excuse me, I’m… I’m summing up the case here. | 对不起 我在 我在总结案情, |
[38:57] | The killer ran away. | 凶手是跑走的 |
[38:59] | My foot is broken. You saw the x-ray. | 我的脚断了 你看过x光片了 |
[39:02] | All week, I’ve been asking the wrong question. | 一整周来我都在问错误的问题 |
[39:05] | I’ve been asking if your foot was broken. | 我问你的脚是不是断了 |
[39:08] | I should’ve been asking when your foot was broken. | 我应该问你的脚是什么时候断的 |
[39:14] | It’s true. You fell during a show two weeks ago, | 那是真的 两周前你表演的时候摔了下来 |
[39:16] | but it wasn’t an accident. You said it yourself. | 但那不是意外 你自己说过 |
[39:20] | The first thing you learn is how to fall. | 你们学的第一件事就是如何摔倒 |
[39:23] | I’m guessing it was one of the best performances of your life, Natasia. | 我猜这是你一生中最完美的演出之— Natasha |
[39:27] | And your fear of hospitals came in quite handy. | 你对医院的恐惧是最好的借口 |
[39:30] | There was no x-ray. | 没有x光片 |
[39:31] | Everyone just accepted the fact that your foot was broken. | 每个人都会相信你的腿断了 |
[39:35] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[39:38] | Hey, clown, take a walk. | 嘿 小丑 走开 |
[39:44] | The night of the murder, | 谋杀那晚 |
[39:46] | you slipped out of your cast | 你脱下你腿上的石膏 |
[39:47] | and followed your ex-husband and his girlfriend. | 跟着你的前夫和他的女友 |
[39:51] | You waited until they were in a crowded restaurant. | 你等他到了一个有很多人的餐厅 |
[39:54] | You needed witnesses to see you running. | 你需要证人看见你能跑 |
[39:57] | That was the key to your plan. | 这就是你计划的关键 |
[40:01] | I wasn’t there, but I heard you were dazzling. | 我不在那 但我听说你的表演非常精彩 |
[40:05] | You really are the queen of the sky. | 你是真正的空中皇后 |
[40:08] | An interesting theory, Mr. Monk. | 有趣的推论 Monk先生 |
[40:11] | Perhaps you’d like to x-ray my foot again. | 也许你想再给我的腿拍张x光片 |
[40:14] | No need for that. | 不需要了 |
[40:15] | I’m quite sure it really is broken. | 我确信你的腿已经断了 |
[40:19] | Good. | – 很好 – 现在 |
[40:20] | Now, you knew you’d be a suspect, | 你知道你会受到怀疑 |
[40:22] | and you knew that we’d want an x-ray. | 而且你知道我们会给你怕X光片 |
[40:25] | It’s not an easy thing to do… | 那样做不容易 |
[40:26] | Breaking your own foot. | 弄断自己的腿 |
[40:31] | After the murder, you came back here. | 谋杀之后 你回到这里 |
[40:34] | It was late. Everyone was sleeping… | 那时已经很晚了 大家都睡了 |
[40:35] | Dede, ungowa. | 德德 呜嘎瓦 |
[40:43] | Everyone except Dede’s trainer. | 所有的人 除了德德的训练师 |
[40:45] | His trailer was right there. | 它的训练师就在那 |
[40:47] | He probably woke up and looked outside. | 他也许醒了 向外望去 |
[40:52] | Can’t somebody do something about this clown? | 没人管管这个小丑吗? |
[40:54] | Look, I’m a police officer. | 瞧 我是个警官 |
[40:57] | Knock it off. | 停下来 继续 |
[41:00] | Go ahead. | 就像托尔斯泰 你知道怎样讲个好故事 但你需要证据 |
[41:01] | Like Tolstoy, you know how to tell a clever story, | 就像托尔斯泰 你知道怎样讲个好故事 但你需要证据 |
[41:04] | but you need proof. | 大象不会说话 |
[41:06] | The elephant isn’t talking. | 大象不会说话 |
[41:08] | Anyone could’ve put that radio thing in her ear. | 谁都可以把对讲机放在它耳朵后面 |
[41:10] | Randy, take that down to the laboratory straightaway. | Randall 直接把它送到实验室去 |
[41:13] | I don’t think they’ll find any prints. She’s too smart. | 我不认为他们会找到指纹 她大聪明了 |
[41:16] | I’m sure she wiped it down. | 我确信她已经把指纹擦掉了 |
[41:19] | Then again, that walkie looks brand-new… | 对讲机又会像新的一样 |
[41:23] | Which means she had to put batteries in it. | 那意味着她得放电池进去 |
[41:26] | You did remember to wipe your prints off the batteries, didn’t you, Natasia? | 你记得把电池上的指纹也擦掉了吧 是吗 Natasha ? |
[41:32] | Wocka-wocka! | 瓦卡瓦卡 |
[41:34] | All right, that’s it, freak. You’re under arrest. | – 好吧 你被捕了 – 为什么? |
[41:36] | – For what? – For impersonating an officer. | 因为你模仿警官 |
[41:40] | Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, get her! Get her! | 嗨 嗨 嗨 抓住她 |
[41:49] | Aah! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 噢 天呐 |
[41:55] | Don’t move! Go, go! | 不许动 下来 下来 电池 |
[42:02] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧?你一定吓坏了 |
[42:04] | You must’ve been so frightened. | |
[42:06] | See, I’m empathizing with you. | 瞧 |
[42:08] | I’m putting myself in your shoes. | 我能理解你 我从你的角度考虑过了 |
[42:11] | Will you shut up? | – 你能闭嘴吗? |
[42:12] | Okay, that’s you getting annoyed at me | – 好的 现在你觉得我很烦 |
[42:14] | because I won’t shut up. | 因为我不闭嘴 |
[42:16] | So, um, that’s me being compassionate | 所以我 那就是我 敏感而富有同情心 – |
[42:18] | and sensitive. I feel your pain. | 我 我感受到你的痛苦了 – 噢 天呐 |
[42:21] | – Oh, God. – I’m feeling your pain. | – 我感受到你的痛苦了 |
[42:23] | – I’ve created a monster. – I hear that. | – 我创造了一个怪物 |
[42:25] | I’m hearing what you’re saying. | 我听到了 我听到你说什么了 |
[42:29] | See, Mom? I told you she was friendly. | 瞧 妈妈?我告诉过你它很友好 |
[42:32] | How do you feel? | – 你觉得怎么样? |
[42:33] | Good. I think I’m over it. | – 很好 我想我已经好了 |
[42:36] | Maybe there’s hope for you. | 也许你也有希望 – 啊 – 怎么了? |
[42:41] | What’s wrong? | 我想我踩到什么东西了 |
[42:43] | I think I stepped in something. | 我想我踩到什么东西了 |
[42:45] | Where? | – 哪里? |
[42:46] | It’s right here. | – 就在这儿 |
[42:48] | – I don’t see anything. – I definitely stepped in something. | – 我什么也没看见 – 我真的踩到什么东西了 |
[42:52] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[42:54] | We just got here. | 我们刚来 |
[42:56] | – I want to go home. – Oh, just suck it up. | – 我想回家 – 克服一下吧 |
[42:58] | I don’t think it’s my turn to suck it up. I think it’s your turn to suck it up. | 我想现在不该我克服 我想现在该你克服了 |
[43:01] | Hey, why don’t you both suck it up? | 嗨 为什么你们俩不能都克服一下? |
[43:03] | Excuse me, do you kiss your mom with that mouth? | 对不起 你用那张嘴吻你的妈妈吗? |
[43:05] | No. | – 不 |
[43:06] | You should. Come here. | – 你不该来这儿 |
[43:08] | – I love you, Mom. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 妈妈 – 我也爱你 |