时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看看这个 |
[00:13] | Ha! Left-handed! | 左撇子 |
[00:15] | Yeah, nice shot. | 是的 射得好 |
[00:16] | Hey, skip Mrs. Nelson’s house. She’s on vacation. | 嘿 跳过Narlson太太的房子 她度假去了 |
[00:19] | When do we get a vacation? | 为什么我们不去度假呢? |
[00:20] | Where do you want to go? Huh? Acapulco? | 是的 你想去哪里啊 哈? 去阿卡普尔科吗? |
[00:23] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 我是说 只要去没有这些报纸的地方就可以了 |
[00:24] | Just anywhere without these papers. | 无所谓 我是说 只要去没有这些报纸的地方就可以了 |
[00:26] | You know, that’d be nice. | 知道吗?那一定很不错 |
[00:31] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 |
[00:32] | That’s Mr. Monk’s house. You can’t throw it. | 你在干吗?那是Monk先生的家 你不能扔进去 |
[00:34] | No, not that one. The paper’s wrinkled. | 不 不 不要那份那份已经皱了 |
[00:36] | He likes it smooth. | 他喜欢平滑的报纸 |
[00:47] | No, not there. You got to put it on the front door. | 不 不 不 不是这里必须放在前门那里 |
[00:55] | Hey, it’s gone. | 嘿 |
[00:57] | What do you mean, “it’s gone”? | 不见了 不见了是什么意思? |
[00:59] | It’s not there. | 唔 |
[01:00] | Just give me another one. | 报纸不见了 再给我一份 |
[01:13] | Let’s go. | – 我们走吧 – 嘿 你有把报纸放在垫子中间吗? |
[01:14] | Hey, did you put it in the center of the mat? | – 我们走吧 – 嘿 你有把报纸放在垫子中间吗? |
[01:17] | It needs to be centered. | 必须放在垫子的中间 |
[01:23] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[01:30] | Nestor, what are you doing? | Nestor 你在干吗? |
[01:32] | Oh, my God. What’s happening? Nestor, are you okay? | 哦 上帝 出什么事了? Nestor 你没事吧? |
[01:35] | Nestor… Why? | 什么 |
[01:41] | For a newspaper? Coming through. | 就为了份报纸? |
[03:05] | All right, boys and girls, moms and dads, | 好了 男孩女孩们 爸爸妈妈们 |
[03:07] | this crime scene is getting cold. | 犯罪现场已经冷了 |
[03:10] | Donahue, I want you to get two uniforms | Dorfman? 什么事 |
[03:13] | and start knocking on doors. | 长官? 我要你叫两个制服警察挨家去询问 |
[03:15] | Any car that’s not parked in the driveway, | 查查任何没有停在车道的车的车牌 |
[03:17] | run the plates. | |
[03:19] | Let’s go. | |
[03:21] | Is that coffee ready yet? | 咖啡准备好了吗? |
[03:22] | Uh… | |
[03:24] | What are they doing here? | 呃 他们在这里干吗? |
[03:27] | What… it’s a crime scene. | 什么?这里是犯罪现场 |
[03:29] | There was a murder right out front. | 你家门前发生了一起谋杀案 |
[03:30] | But… | 可是 |
[03:31] | They had to set up somewhere. | 他们必须确定犯罪现场在哪儿 |
[03:33] | H-hello! Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:35] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个东西 |
[03:36] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话? |
[03:39] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[03:41] | How’s he doing? | – 他怎么样了? – |
[03:43] | Oh, great. No problem. | 哦 很好 没问题 |
[03:47] | Hey, Monk. I need to ask you a couple questions. | 嘿 Monk |
[03:50] | Did you know the victim? | 我要问你几个问题 你认识死者吗? |
[03:52] | Yes, that was Nestor Alverez. | 认识 他叫Nestor Alvarez |
[03:54] | He and his cousin have been delivering my newspaper for two years. | 他和他的表兄为我送了两年的报纸 |
[03:58] | According to the cousin, | 根据他表兄的口供 |
[04:00] | Nestor caught the killer stealing your newspaper. | Nestor发现那个杀人犯 |
[04:02] | That’s what the fight was about. | 在偷你的报纸打斗 就是那样引起的 |
[04:04] | – My newspaper? – Yep. | – 我的报纸? – 是的 |
[04:05] | Nestor puts down the paper, the killer stole it… | 是的 Nestor放了一份报纸 杀手把它偷了 |
[04:08] | puts down another paper, the killer steals that one. | 他又放了一份 杀手又把它偷了? |
[04:11] | – Does that make any sense? – Nunh-unh. | – 你知道怎么回事吗? – 呃 呃 |
[04:12] | What did he look like? | – 他长什么样子? |
[04:14] | Cousin can’t identify the guy. Did you hear anything? | – 他表兄无法辨认那个人 – |
[04:17] | – What time was that? – 5:30. | 你有听到什么吗? – 那是什么时候的事 |
[04:19] | No, I wouldn’t have heard a thing. | 5:30 哦 没有 我不会听到任何声音 |
[04:21] | Sleeping? | 在睡觉吗? |
[04:24] | No. | 不是 |
[04:25] | I was vacuuming. | 在用真空吸尘器打扫卫生 |
[04:32] | Hello? Uh, excuse me. | 呃 打扰了 |
[04:36] | Did something happen? | – 出什么事了吗? |
[04:37] | There’s been a homicide. | – 发生了凶杀案 |
[04:39] | A homicide? | 凶杀?你是说谋杀? |
[04:41] | You mean… a murder? Holy Toledo. | |
[04:43] | Here? | 上帝保佑 这里吗? |
[04:44] | Right out front early this morning. Somebody killed the paper boy. | – 就在前面 今天早上 |
[04:47] | – Holy Toledo! – And you are? | 有人杀了那个报童 – 上帝保佑 |
[04:49] | I’m Kevin Dorfman… | – 你是? – 我是Kevin Dorfman |
[04:50] | “D” for Dolly, “O” as in orange, | dolly的D |
[04:55] | “R” as in Robert… | orange的0 Robert的R |
[04:56] | Dorfman. Yeah, I got it. | Dorfman 是的 我知道了 |
[04:58] | – Where do you live, Kevin? – I live upstairs. | – 你住在哪里 Kevin? – 我住在楼上 |
[05:01] | Did you hear or see anything early this morning, | 今天凌晨5:30的时候你有听到 |
[05:04] | say, around 5:30? | 或看到什么吗? |
[05:06] | No, sir, I did not. | 没有 长官 我没有 |
[05:08] | I was… you know… | 我当时 |
[05:11] | with someone. | 你知道的 和别人一起 |
[05:12] | A girlfriend? | 你的女朋友? |
[05:15] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[05:17] | Holy Toledo. I have a girlfriend. | 感谢上帝 我有女朋友了 |
[05:20] | We’re gonna need to question her, too. | 唔 那我们也要问问她了 |
[05:22] | How long have you lived upstairs? | – 你在楼上住了多久? – 七个月 |
[05:24] | Seven months. | – 你在楼上住了多久? – 七个月 |
[05:25] | Before that, let’s see. I lived at 12 Grant Street. | 在那之前 让我想想 |
[05:29] | Before that, 17 Minton Street with my sister | 我住在格兰特大街12号 在那之前 和我姐姐住在明顿大街17号 |
[05:32] | until she moved to Baltimore. | 知道她搬了去巴尔的摩 |
[05:34] | – She had to take a new job. – Great, thank you. | 因为她在那里找了份工作 |
[05:35] | Before that, I lived at 34 Warren Place for two years. | 很好 谢谢 在那之前 我在沃伦广场34号住了两年 |
[05:41] | Before that, I lived at 8 Todd Road | 在那之前 我先后在托得路8号 |
[05:46] | and 45 Ratcliff Street, consecutively. | 和拉德克里夫大街45号住过 |
[05:50] | My first place, though, on 26 Harmony Lane… | 不过我最先住的地方是 |
[05:53] | That was a studio. | 阿莫利巷 那是一个电影棚 |
[05:54] | But what I did was… | 不过我所做的是 |
[05:56] | you might want to write this down for yourself… | 也许你想把这个写在另一纸上 |
[05:58] | I put the bed up on a loft to create some space. | 我把床放在阁楼里 以腾出更大的空间 |
[06:01] | Adrian, Adrian, give it to me. | Adrian Adrian 把它给我 哦 |
[06:04] | Can I go home now? | 我可以回家了吗? |
[06:06] | You are home. | – 你已经在家了 – 哦 是的 |
[06:07] | Oh, yeah. | – 你已经在家了 – 哦 是的 |
[06:09] | Just relax, it’s fine. | 放松点 没事的 |
[06:10] | Oh, excuse me. Where’s the bathroom? | 哦 打扰了 请问洗手间在哪里? |
[06:13] | I, uh… I don’t have one. | 我 呃 这里没有洗手间 |
[06:16] | You don’t have a bathroom? | – 这里没有洗手间? |
[06:17] | Don’t get me started. | – 别说这个了 |
[06:19] | I am still so angry at that architect. | 我现在还在生那个建筑师的气呢 |
[06:23] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:25] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[06:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[06:29] | – Wiping my feet. | |
[06:31] | On a mat? | 擦脚 |
[06:38] | Oh. | – 在垫子上擦脚? |
[06:42] | Kevin, is it true? Somebody was killed? | Kevin 是真的吗? – |
[06:45] | – Paper boy. – Oh, God. | 有人被谋杀了? – 那个报童 |
[06:47] | Right out front. | – 哦 上帝 – 就在前面 |
[06:49] | When? | – 什么时候? – 今天早上 |
[06:50] | This morning around 5:30 while we were… | – 什么时候? – 今天早上 |
[06:54] | You know. | 大约5点30分时 当时我们正在 你知道的 恩 |
[06:56] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[06:58] | Sharona, hi. How are you? | Sharona 嗨 你好吗? |
[07:01] | Oh, good. Yeah. | 哦 很好 |
[07:04] | – Lieutenant, hi. Vicki. | |
[07:06] | Hi. | 副队 这是Vicki |
[07:07] | – Vicki…? – Selenas. | – 嗨 |
[07:09] | Oh, you work at the Stop-N-Go on Ridgedale, right? | 哦 你在利奇代尔餐厅的快餐部上班 对吗? |
[07:12] | That’s how we met. | That’s how we met. 我们就是那样认识的 我们就是那样认识的 |
[07:14] | Vicki’s been serving me my doughnut and super-size latte | 过去五个月来 |
[07:17] | every morning for the past five months. | Vicki每天早上 都来给我送甜甜圈和超大分量的食物 |
[07:19] | When we first met, I wasn’t super-sizing. No. | 哈 我们刚认识的时候 我不吃大分量的食物的 绝不 |
[07:22] | Last July I had to pull all-nighters | 不过去年七月 我经常要熬夜晚 |
[07:24] | because I was working on new inventory diagnostic software. | 因为我当时正在搞那个目录诊断软件 |
[07:27] | I told you about that job. | – 我告诉过你那份工作 记得吗? |
[07:29] | Yes, you did. Mm-hmm. | – 是 你说过 恩 |
[07:30] | But wait, it wasn’t July, it was August. | 不过等等 不是去年七月 是去年八月 |
[07:34] | How long have you two been going out? | – 你们在一起有多久了? |
[07:36] | Since yesterday. | – 昨天开始的 |
[07:37] | Really? Wow, that’s fast. | 真的吗? 哇 那 那太快了 |
[07:40] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[07:41] | I’ve been asking her out all summer long. | 是的 整个夏天我都叫她出去 |
[07:44] | “No. No. Drop dead. No.” | 她总是说 不行 不行 死心吧 不行 |
[07:49] | But then suddenly last night, “yes.” | 不过昨天她突然说 好的 |
[07:52] | And I’ve been saying yes ever since. | 从那之后我一直都在说 是的 |
[07:55] | Hey, Sharona. | 嘿 Sharona |
[07:56] | You’re still Monk’s nurse, right? | 你依然是Monk的护士 对吗? |
[07:59] | Try to get him out of here. | 想办法让他离开这里 |
[08:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:11] | Hey. How you doing? | – 嘿 |
[08:13] | I was thinking about the murder. | 你还好吗? – 我只是一直在想着这起谋杀案 |
[08:15] | Let’s go outside. You think better outside. | 哈 我们到外面去吧 在外面可以更好的想 |
[08:17] | Why would anybody want to kill a paper boy? | 为什么会有人去杀一个报童? |
[08:20] | What were they after? | 他们想得到什么? |
[08:22] | Maybe he was too cheap to buy his own. | 也许他穷到连报纸都买不起 |
[08:24] | Why would he steal two? That’s the thing. | 那他为什么要偷两份呢? 问题就在这里 |
[08:27] | He could have just taken the first one, but he stuck around. | 他可以只拿走第一份 可是他还在附近逗留 |
[08:29] | He wanted both. | 他两份都想要 |
[08:31] | I think there’s something in the newspaper | 我想是他不想让我看到报纸上的一些内容 |
[08:34] | he didn’t want me to see. | |
[08:36] | What? I don’t know. | – 什么? – 我不知道 |
[08:38] | Maybe an article about another crime he’d committed. | 也许是一篇报道他犯的另一起案的文章 |
[08:41] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 到街上去帮我买份报纸 |
[08:42] | Go down the street, buy me a newspaper. | 帮我个忙 到街上去帮我买份报纸 |
[08:44] | Okay, but you’re coming with me. | – 好了 好了 不过你得和我一起去 |
[08:46] | I can’t. If something spills, I want to be here. | – 我不能 如果有什么东西溅出来 我想我在场 |
[08:49] | Adrian, trust me, if something spills, you don’t want to be here. | Adrian 相信我 如果有什么东西溅出来 你不会想在场的 |
[08:53] | That’s a good point. | – 这个观点不错 – 我们走 |
[08:54] | Let’s go. | – 这个观点不错 – 我们走 |
[08:58] | There’s something in here. | 上面一定是有东西 |
[09:01] | Something they did not want me to see. | 一些他们不想我看的内客 |
[09:06] | Look at the employee of the month… | 看看那个本月最受欢迎的雇员 |
[09:07] | Kevin’s new girlfriend. | Kevin的新女朋友 |
[09:09] | What does she see in him? | 她到底看上他什么了? |
[09:11] | I guess you never know. Look who I married. | 哦 我猜你不会知道的 我是说 看看我和什么人结的婚 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:16] | People used to say Trudy was way out of my league. | 过去别人常常说Trudy和我不是一路的人 |
[09:21] | You think they were right? | – 你认为他们说的对吗? – 哦 他们当然是对的 |
[09:22] | Oh, of course they were. Oh, here. | – 你认为他们说的对吗? – 哦 |
[09:26] | They have Sierra Springs. | 他们当然是对的 哦 拿着 他们这里有山泉水卖 |
[09:28] | It’s my favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的 |
[09:30] | Oh, can you grab me a cream soda? | 哦 可以帮我拿一瓶奶油苏打水吗? |
[09:32] | I love their cream soda. | 我很喜欢奶油苏打水 |
[09:33] | This is the only place you can get it. | 只有在这里才能买到 |
[09:45] | Ah, some kids must’ve tightened it on… for a joke. | 啊 一定是某个孩子为了开玩笑 把它拧得那么紧 |
[09:50] | Give it to me. | 让我来 |
[09:53] | There. | 给你 |
[09:58] | I loosened it. | – 是我弄松的 |
[10:00] | No, you didn’t. | – 不 你没有 |
[10:03] | How you folks doing? | 你们好吗? |
[10:05] | Do you really want to know? | – 你真的想知道吗? |
[10:07] | No. | – 不是 |
[10:10] | How about a lottery ticket? | – 来张奖券怎么样? – 哦 不要 你们刚有人中过了 除非最高奖金超过1千万美元 否则我不会买 所以 |
[10:11] | No. You just had a winner. | |
[10:13] | I never buy a ticket unless the jackpot’s more than $10 million, so. | |
[10:17] | Yeah, $10 million. | 是的 1千万美金 |
[10:18] | I don’t know how they could even call that a jackpot. | 我不知道他们怎么会叫那个做 头奖 |
[10:24] | Anything? | – 有发现吗? |
[10:26] | Nothing yet. | – 还没有 |
[10:28] | Well, here. Let me have a section. | 唔 这里 给一版我看 |
[10:32] | What are we looking for? | – 你在找什么? |
[10:34] | I don’t know… just anything unusual. | – 我不知道 任何不寻常的东西 |
[10:38] | “Hit-and-run driver kills grandmother.” | 有司机肇事逃逸 撞死了个老妇人 |
[10:42] | Where did that happen? | – 发生在什么地方? |
[10:44] | Laurel Heights. | – 劳雷尔高地 |
[10:46] | – Around 3:00 p.m.? – 3:15. Why? | – 下午3:00左右? – 3:15 怎么了? |
[10:50] | Call the captain. I think I just solved the case. | 打电话给警长 我想我已经破了这个案了 |
[10:53] | What?! | 什么? |
[11:09] | You think the killer’s in there? | |
[11:10] | I bet your paycheck on it. | – 你认为那个杀人犯在那里吗? – 我可以用你的薪水做赌注 |
[11:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:16] | Why was he stealing your paper? | 他为什么要偷你的报纸? |
[11:18] | ‘Cause he didn’t want me to see these two articles. | 因为他不想让我看到这两篇文章 |
[11:21] | He knew I was the only one | 他知道我是唯一一个可能 |
[11:23] | who could possibly see the connection between them. | 看出他们之间联系的人 |
[11:27] | You’re feeling pretty good about yourself, huh? | 你自己感觉良好啊 哈? |
[11:29] | I’m allowed once a decade. Did you call the captain? | 我可是10年才来这么一次 – |
[11:33] | He’ll be here in 10 minutes. | 你打了电话给警长吗? – 他10分钟后就会到 |
[11:35] | Let’s wait outside. | 我们到外面去等吧 |
[11:41] | It’s stuck. You got to push it. | – 卡住 |
[11:43] | I’m pushing. | 你得推开它 – 我在推 |
[11:48] | Let’s just wait in the car. | 呃 我们就在车内等吧 |
[11:53] | Okay, there you go. Now we’ve got it. | 好了 你行 现在打开了好的 |
[11:58] | You think you’re stronger than me. | 你认为你比我强壮 |
[12:01] | What? | – 什么? – 你认为你比我强壮 |
[12:02] | You think you’re stronger than me. | – 什么? – 你认为你比我强壮 |
[12:05] | I didn’t say anything. | – 我什么也没说 |
[12:06] | But it’s what you’re thinking. | – 不过你是这么想的 |
[12:08] | You think you could take me. | 你认为你可以胜过我 |
[12:10] | Why would I want to take you? | – 我为什么要胜过你? |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[12:13] | What if one day I went nuts… | – 万一有一天我疯了呢? |
[12:15] | What if you went nuts? Oh, boy. | – 万一有一天你疯了呢? |
[12:17] | I’m gonna have to use my imagination for that one. | 哦 上帝 那我真的要好好 发挥下我的想象力了 |
[12:19] | I’m just saying, “what if?” | – 我只是说 万一? |
[12:21] | What if… What if I attacked you? | – 万一 万一我攻击你呢? |
[12:24] | Do you think you could take me? | 你 认为你可以胜过我吗 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. Maybe I could. | 我不知道 也许我可以 |
[12:29] | So what? | 不过那又如何? |
[12:31] | I work out. I take care of myself. | 我可以解决我可以照顾我自己 |
[12:33] | Why? Because I couldn’t open the car door… | 哎呀 |
[12:36] | or… or the water bottle? | 因为我无法打开车门 或者是那个水瓶盖? |
[12:37] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那不意味着什么 |
[12:39] | Fine, you’re stronger than me. Okay, you win. | 好吧 你比我强壮 好了 你赢 |
[12:43] | Just drop it. God. | 别再说这个了 上帝 |
[12:48] | I can bench 200. | 我可以打败200公斤的人 |
[12:50] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[12:52] | What can you bench? | 你可以打败什么? |
[12:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | But you can’t bench 200. | 不过你不能打败200公斤的人 |
[12:59] | What do you want to do… you want to fight? | 你想怎样?想打架吗?那是你想要的吗? |
[13:01] | Is that what you want to do? | |
[13:02] | Come on, let’s settle it right here, right now… you and me. | 来吧 我们解决下 此时此地 |
[13:06] | What are you doing? | 你和我 啊 你在干什么? |
[13:07] | Hey, you guys all right? | 嘿 你们没事吧? |
[13:11] | You need a referee? | – 需要仲裁吗? – 哦 |
[13:12] | Oh, no, we’re fine. | 不 不 不 我们很好 |
[13:13] | I just hurt his feelings ’cause I’m stronger than him. | 我刚伤了他的感情 因为我比他强壮 |
[13:17] | She’s not stronger than me. The car door was jammed. | 她没有比我强壮 是那个车门被卡住了 |
[13:20] | If it was jammed, how did I open it? | – 如果卡住了 那我怎么打开了呢? – 位置上的优势 – 那就叫做位置上的优势 – 抱歉 |
[13:23] | Leverage. It’s called leverage. | |
[13:25] | Excuse me! | |
[13:26] | Did somebody call a police officer? | 是不是有人报警了? |
[13:29] | Captain, I think I know why the paper boy was killed. | 警长 我 我 我想我知道 那个报童为什么被杀了 |
[13:33] | Take a look at this on the front page. | 看看这个 头版这里 |
[13:35] | – Okay. – Now look at this. | – 好的 – 现在再看看这个 |
[13:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:42] | – What do you think? – Is he in there now? | – 你怎么看的? – 他现在在里面吗? |
[13:45] | According to his secretary. | – 他的秘书是这么说的 |
[13:46] | Let’s go check it out. | – 我们进去看看 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Here we go. | 看到吧 |
[14:03] | Sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you. | 对不起 我不是在嘲笑你 |
[14:05] | I was. | 我是的 |
[14:11] | I might be able to bang out the fender… | 我可以把保险杠敲掉 |
[14:13] | But you’re gonna need a new grille. | 不过你需要一个新的格子窗 |
[14:15] | Whatever it takes. How long do you think? | – 好的 不管怎样 你觉得要多久? – 一个星期 |
[14:18] | A week? I’ll give you $200 extra if you have it done by tomorrow. | 如果你明天能弄好 我再额外给你200美元 |
[14:21] | – Are you Malcolm Calloway? – That’s right. | – 你是Malcolm Cowley? – 没错 |
[14:24] | I’m Captain Stottlemeyer. San Francisco P.D. | 我是Stottlemeyer队长 旧金山警察局的 |
[14:26] | This is Lieutenant Disher, Sharona Fleming. | 这是Disher副队 这是SharonaDisher |
[14:28] | And… I’m… Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[14:33] | The Adrian Monk. | 唯一的Adrian Monk |
[14:35] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[14:37] | I was reading about you in the newspaper. | 我在报纸上看到有关你的文章 |
[14:39] | Sharona, wipe. I need a wipe here. | Sharona湿巾?我这里需要擦一下 |
[14:42] | That’s you, isn’t it? “It Just Wasn’t His Day.” | 这个是你 对吗? 那真是他倒霉的日子 |
[14:45] | It says here that you had two accidents in the course of 10 minutes. | 上面说你在10分钟内出了两次事故 |
[14:49] | First you hit a little tree. | 首先你撞到一棵小树 |
[14:50] | Then you drove another half a mile and hit a lamppost. | 然后开了半英里后又撞了一个街灯柱 |
[14:52] | That’s right. Is that a crime? | 没错 那是犯罪吗? |
[14:55] | Yeah. It is if you were intentionally damaging your car | 是的 如果你是有意破坏你的车的话 |
[14:58] | so you wouldn’t have to explain a smashed-in grille. | 那样你就不要解释你的格窗是如何损坏的 |
[15:00] | See, Mr. Monk found this other article. | 看 Monk先生发现了另外一篇文章 |
[15:03] | “Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Grandmother”… | 有司机肇事逃逸 撞死老妇人 |
[15:06] | Same neighborhood, same approximate time. | 地点都在那附近 时间也大致相同 |
[15:11] | We thought there might be a connection. | 我们认为这两件也许有关联 |
[15:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:14] | Captain… | 警长 |
[15:15] | Blood. | 血 |
[15:18] | Turn around. Put your hands on the car. | 转过身去 把手放在车上 |
[15:23] | You, sir, are under arrest for vehicular manslaughter, | 先生 你因为开车过失杀人而被捕了 |
[15:27] | leaving the scene of a crime, | 肇事后逃离事故现场 |
[15:29] | and for the murder of Mr. Alverez. | 还谋杀了Nestor Alvarez |
[15:31] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[15:33] | He’s not the guy. | – 不是他 什么? |
[15:35] | What? Monk, we got him dead to rights. | – Monk 我们已经有铁证了 |
[15:38] | He is guilty of the hit-and-run, | 肇事后逃逸案是他作的 |
[15:40] | but he didn’t kill the paper boy. | 不过他没有杀那个报童 |
[15:41] | He didn’t know who I was. | 他连我是谁都不知道 |
[15:44] | There is something else in this newspaper… | 这份报纸上还有其他东西 |
[15:47] | something I’m missing. | 我忽略了的东西 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[15:57] | Ohhh… | 哦 |
[15:59] | The humanity. | 对我仁慈点 |
[16:02] | Yeah, you’re stronger than me. | 是的 你比我强 |
[16:06] | Captain, I have a thought… | 警长 我有个想法 |
[16:10] | about paper boy. | 关于那个报童 |
[16:15] | This means hurry up. | 这样的意思是 |
[16:17] | It was a burglary. | 快点 是一宗偷窃案 |
[16:18] | The paper boy interrupted a B&E in progress. | 那个报童打断了一起入屋盗窃案 |
[16:20] | It fits. | 有根据的 |
[16:22] | There were five break-ins on that block last year alone. | 光那个街区去年 就发生了5起入屋盗窃的事件 |
[16:24] | Nope, I looked into that already. | 不是 我已经查过那个了 |
[16:27] | All of those break-ins were hot prowls… | 所有那些入屋盗窃都是偷偷摸摸的 |
[16:29] | Forced entry with a crowbar. | 用铁棍破门而入 |
[16:31] | Our guy was empty-handed. | 对 我们的人是空手的 |
[16:33] | What about a car thief? | 如果是偷车贼呢? |
[16:35] | Well, that doesn’t explain the taking of the newspapers, does it? | 唔 那没有解释为什么 他要偷那两份报纸 对吗? |
[16:38] | Right. So we’re back to Monk’s theory. | 对 因此我们又回到了Monk的理论 |
[16:42] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[16:48] | And this means we’re leaving. | 这样的意思是 我们要走了 |
[16:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:53] | Monk? | |
[16:56] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[16:57] | I thought we could each take a section. | 给 我想我们可以每人看一版 |
[17:06] | Wow, how’d you clean up so fast? | – 哇 |
[17:08] | I cleaned up last night. | 怎么那么快就收拾好了? – 我是昨晚收拾的 |
[17:10] | Did you sleep at all? | 你有睡觉吗? |
[17:12] | He can sleep while he cleans. | 他收拾的时候也可以睡觉 |
[17:15] | I’ve seen it. | 我见识过了 |
[17:17] | Okay, there’s something here… something I’m missing. | 好了 这里有点东西 我忽略了的东西 |
[17:21] | Something worth killing for. | 值得为它去杀人的东西 |
[17:25] | Well, let’s just go through it line by line. | 好的 唔 我们一行一行的看 |
[17:27] | “Partly cloudy, chance of showers.” | 局部多云 可能有阵雨 |
[17:30] | – Could that mean anything? – Here’s something. | 那有可能意味着什么吗? 这里有情况 |
[17:32] | There was a drug bust in Hunters Point. | 亨特那个区 进行过一场毒品搜查 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. I’m aware of that one. | 哦 是的 |
[17:36] | That’s nothing… strictly routine. | 我也注意到那个了 那没什么 只是例行公事 |
[17:39] | Okay, comics. | 好了 |
[17:41] | Maybe there’s something hidden in here. | 滑稽演员 也许这里藏着点什么 |
[17:44] | Uh, “Marmaduke.” | 哦 Malduke |
[17:47] | I love “Marmaduke.” | 我爱Malduke |
[17:51] | He’s this… he’s a dog. | 他是他 |
[17:53] | But he’s enormous. | 他是一只狗 不过他很大 |
[17:55] | You can’t believe how big this dog is. | 他不敢相信他的狗有那么大 |
[17:58] | We know who Marmaduke is. | 我们知道Malduke是谁 |
[18:00] | Ah, look. | 是的 看 |
[18:02] | He ate the whole turkey right off the table. | 他把桌子上的 一整只火鸡吃个精光 |
[18:04] | “I guess we can forget about leftovers.” | 我猜我们可以忘记剩菜残羹了 |
[18:10] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[18:11] | Oh, come in, Kevin. We’re right in here. | 哦 进来 Kevin 我们都在这里 |
[18:14] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[18:15] | Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. | 对不起 打扰你们了 |
[18:18] | Adrian, do you have any olive oil? | Adrian 你这里有橄榄油吗? |
[18:23] | I’m making mushroom moussaka. It’s Vicki’s favorite. | 我在做蘑菇茄盒 是Vicki最喜欢吃的食物 |
[18:26] | Oh, uh, I think so. | 呃 呃 是的 我想有 |
[18:32] | How’s it going up there? | 上面情况如何? |
[18:33] | Pretty good. | 很好 星期五以来我们都没离开过那间房 |
[18:34] | We haven’t left the apartment since Friday. | 很好 星期五以来我们都没离开过那间房 |
[18:36] | I know. I can, uh… | 我知道 我能 |
[18:39] | I know. | 呃 我知道 |
[18:40] | The fact is, I think I’m in love. | – 事实是 我想我恋爱了 – 很好 |
[18:42] | Good, good. Love is good. | 很好 爱情是件好事 |
[18:47] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗? |
[18:48] | Oh, well, let’s see. Uh, I have the eggplant. | 哦 唔 让我想想 呃 我已经有茄子了 |
[18:54] | I have the chopped onions. | – 有切好的洋葱了 |
[18:55] | Excellent. | – 好极了 |
[18:56] | I have the salt, and I have the cinnamon. | 盐也有了肉桂也有了 |
[18:59] | Well, if you think… | – 好 如果你需要什么 |
[19:00] | I have the oregano. I have the parsley. | – 有牛至 有香芹 |
[19:02] | I don’t have butter, but I can use margarine. | 没有黄油 不过我可以用人造黄油 |
[19:05] | What a relief. Well, this was fun. | 太安慰了 太安慰了唔 这很有意思 |
[19:07] | I will bring this back to you later. | 我迟点会把这个还给你 |
[19:09] | No, no, you keep it. It’s yours. Good luck! | 不 不 你留着 它是你的了 祝你好运 |
[19:13] | How’s Kevin doing? | – Kevin怎么样了? |
[19:15] | He’s in love. | – 他恋爱了 |
[19:16] | Listen to this. This is “News From Around the World.” | 听听这个 这是 呃 来自世界各地的新闻 |
[19:19] | “Paris, France… There is an unsolved murder. | 法国巴黎 |
[19:22] | A woman was found strangled and both of her hands were cut off.” | 一宗无法侦破的谋杀案一个女人被人扼死了 双手都被砍掉了 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. | – 哦 |
[19:27] | That happens all the time… no fingerprints. | 我的上帝 不 – |
[19:29] | Makes it harder to I.D. the body. | 这样的事经常都会发生 没有指纹 那就很难辨认死者的身份了 |
[19:31] | No, here’s the thing. | 现在 |
[19:33] | They found the hands. | 事情是这样的 他们找到了那两只手 |
[19:34] | They were a couple meters away from the body in the grass. | 它们就在离尸体几米运的一处草丛里 |
[19:36] | The killer cut off both hands | 那个杀手把她的双手砍了下来 |
[19:39] | but then left them near the body? | 却放在尸体的附近? |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是的 是的 她和她丈夫都是 |
[19:42] | She and her husband both worked as curators | 是的 是的 她和她丈夫都是 |
[19:45] | at the prison museum in the bastille. | 巴士底监狱博物馆的管理员 |
[19:47] | Prison museum… | 监狱博物馆 |
[19:53] | – Captain Duprat? – Oui? | – Duprat队长 – 什么事? 有个美国的侦探打电话来说 他破了Beaudreau女士的谋杀案 他破案了? 他在9000公里外 看了下报纸就破案了 |
[20:06] | Oh, pas possible. | 哦 不可能 |
[20:08] | Captain Duprat, prefect of the police. | 我是警察局的Dupres队长 |
[20:10] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[20:12] | Je m’appelle Capitaine Leland Stottlemeyer. | 我是Leland |
[20:14] | Uh, je travail avec, uh… | Stottlemeyer队长 |
[20:20] | Le département de police de San Francisco. | 旧金山警察局的 |
[20:24] | Parlez-vous English? | 呃 你说英语吗? |
[20:26] | I speak enough. What can I do for you, captain? | 我说得很多 有什么能为你效劳的 队长? |
[20:29] | Hi, I have a friend here. His name is Adrian Monk. | 嗨 呃 我这里有个朋友 他叫AdrianMonk |
[20:32] | Bonjour! | – 你好 |
[20:33] | He has a theory about an unsolved case of yours. | – 他对一起你们无法侦破的谋杀案有一个理论 |
[20:36] | Here, I’ll put him on. | 这里 我让他过来讲 |
[20:39] | He speaks English well. | 他英语说得很好 |
[20:44] | Hello, bonjour. Bonjour. | 你好 你好 |
[20:46] | Yes, I think I know who killed Madame Beaudreau. | 是的 我想我知道是谁杀了Potero太太 |
[20:48] | Oui, Monsieur Monk. What is your theory? | 好的 Monk先生 你的理论是什么? |
[20:51] | Her husband did it. | – 我想是他丈夫杀了她 |
[20:52] | Oui, we suspected him from the beginning. | – 唔 从一开始我们就怀疑他 |
[20:55] | But why did he cut off her hands? | 可是他为什么要把她的双手砍掉呢? |
[20:58] | He must’ve used handcuffs from the museum to restrain her. | 他一定是用了博物馆里的一双手铐来铐住她 |
[21:02] | I do not follow you. | – 我不懂你的意思 |
[21:03] | They were antique handcuffs… | – 那是一些古式的手铐 |
[21:05] | Very distinctive. | 很容易辨认 |
[21:06] | They could have been traced back to him. | 很容易就可以追索到他那里 |
[21:08] | Mon dieu. | – 我的上帝 |
[21:10] | He must’ve lost the key. | – 他一定是丢了钥匙 |
[21:11] | He was desperate. He had to get them off the body. | 他已经不顾一切了 他必须把它们从尸体上弄下来 |
[21:15] | Well, that makes sense. | 唔 说得有道理 |
[21:17] | Lafitte! Why didn’t I think of that! | 太好了 为什么我就没有想到呢? |
[21:21] | Monsieur Monk, you are a genius! | Monk先生 你是个天才 |
[21:24] | Perhaps some day you will fly to Paris, | 先生 |
[21:27] | and I can thank you in person. | 也许某一天你来巴黎 我可以亲自见见你 |
[21:28] | Yes, yes, that sounds like fun. | 好的 好的 听起来很有意思, |
[21:30] | I’ll check my calendar. | 我会看看我的时间表 |
[21:32] | Okay, au revoir. | 好的 再见 |
[21:36] | Wow, you just solved two cases | 哇 |
[21:38] | by looking through one newspaper. | 你看了份报纸就破了两起案 |
[21:40] | I know. But we’re not done yet. | 我知道 不过我们还没有完成呢 |
[21:42] | There’s still something here | 这里还有一点别人不想我看到的东西 |
[21:44] | somebody doesn’t want me to see. | |
[21:46] | Ooh, the personals. | 哦 个人广告 |
[21:50] | Can you move your hand? | 可以把手拿开吗? |
[21:52] | I already looked through that section. | 那部分我已经看过了 |
[21:54] | Nothing in it. | 没有什么东西 |
[22:01] | “Man with a badge in hot pursuit of romance. | 戴徽章的男人寻找情人 |
[22:04] | I’m 32, fit, sexy, ambitious, with a dynamite sense of humor.” | 我32岁 健康结实 性感 有雄心 很有幽默感 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God. That’s you. | 哦 我的上帝 那是你啊 |
[22:09] | Dynamite sense of humor since when? | 轰动性的幽默感?从什么时候开始的? |
[22:12] | Can I have that, please? | – 可以给我吗? |
[22:14] | No. | – 不行 |
[22:15] | “Looking for petite blonde, no-nonsense attitude, | 觅苗条金发女郎 |
[22:18] | kids okay.” | 态度诚恳 有孩子也可以 |
[22:22] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[22:25] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 你就别臭美了吧 |
[22:27] | Where’s your boyfriend? | – 你男朋友怎样了? – 哦 你妒忌啊? – 他很让人厌烦 – 他现在在哪里? |
[22:29] | Why, are you jealous? He is so boring. | |
[22:32] | Where is he now? | |
[22:33] | He’s fast asleep. I wore him out. | 他睡着了 我把他累垮了 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I’m sure you did. | 是的 我相信你把他累倒了 |
[22:38] | Okay, let’s be very careful here. | 好了 我们在这里小心点 |
[22:40] | Loose ends… are there any loose ends? | 有些尚待处理的枝节问题 有什么尚未处理的枝节问题吗? |
[22:44] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为有 |
[22:47] | Oh, wait. I just thought of one. | 哦 等等 我刚想到一个 啊 |
[23:07] | I think all the loose ends are covered, darling. | 我想所有的枝节问题都被掩埋了 |
[23:18] | When did it happen? | 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | The M.E. is saying 2 1/2, 3 hours. | – 什么时候发生的? |
[23:23] | He worked as the night manager at the Stop-N-Go on Ridgedale. | – 法医说是2点30分到3点之间 他是利奇代尔餐厅的快餐部的夜班经理 |
[23:26] | We were just there. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:27] | That’s where we bought the newspaper. | 我们刚在那里 我们就是在那里买的报纸 |
[23:30] | The one with your letter in it to me. | 有你给我的信的那份报纸不是给你的 |
[23:32] | It wasn’t to you. | |
[23:33] | His shift ended at 4:00 a.m. | 他的轮班在早上4:00结束 |
[23:35] | He came here to make the night deposit, | 他到这里来存他夜班赚的钱 |
[23:37] | and he got jumped by the killer. | 然后被那个杀手杀了 |
[23:39] | Stabbed twice… | 被刺了两处 脖子上一次 |
[23:41] | Once in the neck, once in the stomach with that bottle. | 肚子上一次 凶器是那个瓶子 |
[23:45] | – No prints on the bottle. – Nothing yet. | – 瓶子上没有指纹吗? – 还没有发现 |
[23:47] | Surveillance camera? | – 闭路电视呢? |
[23:48] | Negative. It’s over by the ATM. | – 没有 |
[23:51] | It’s facing the wrong way, didn’t see a thing. | 在那台自动取款机那里就结束了 对错了方向 什么也没看到 |
[23:55] | Now, what I can’t get over is | 现在 |
[23:56] | we haven’t had a homicide in this neighborhood | 让我不能接受的事 |
[23:58] | for over four years. | 这附近四年来都没有发生过谋杀案 |
[24:00] | All of a sudden, we’ve got two. | 突然之间就发生了两起 |
[24:01] | First your newspaper boy killed for a newspaper | 首先是你的报童因为一份报纸被人杀 |
[24:04] | and now this robbery. | 现在是一宗抢劫案 |
[24:06] | This was no robbery. | 这不是抢劫 |
[24:08] | What… the killer took the money. | 什么? 凶手拿走了他的钱 |
[24:11] | The killer wants us to think robbery. | 凶手想让我们认为这是抢劫案 |
[24:14] | But why wouldn’t he do it in a more secluded spot? | 可是他为什么不在更偏僻的地方下手呢? |
[24:18] | He could have killed him anywhere | 他可以在这里和那间商店之间的任何地方杀了他 |
[24:19] | between here and the store. | |
[24:21] | Maybe the killer just waited for him here by the bank. | 有没有可能那个凶手 正好在银行旁边等着他? |
[24:25] | No. | 不是 |
[24:27] | No. | 不是 |
[24:28] | The killer had to have followed the victim from the store. | 那个凶手一定是 从那间商店一直跟着死者 |
[24:35] | Cream soda bottle… | 香草饮料瓶 |
[24:37] | Can’t find that brand anywhere else. | 其他地方都买不到这种牌子的饮料 |
[24:39] | How do you know the victim wasn’t drinking this soda? | 唔 |
[24:42] | He worked at the Stop-N-Go. | 你怎么知道那饮料不是死者喝的呢? 他就在那家杂货店工作 |
[24:45] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[24:47] | It’s a woman. There’s lipstick on the bottle. | 是一个女人 瓶子上有口红 |
[24:59] | How did I miss that? | 我怎么忽略了那个? |
[25:03] | She’s stronger and smarter than you. | 她比你强 比你聪明 |
[25:19] | The TV isn’t working. | 电视坏了 |
[25:21] | I unplugged it. | 我把插头拔了 |
[25:24] | Why? | – 为什么? – |
[25:25] | I don’t want any distractions. I want to concentrate on you. | 我不想任何东西让我分心 我要集中在你身上 嗯 |
[25:33] | Here, eat. | 这里 吃吧 |
[25:36] | Oh, uh, oh. | 哦 啊 哦 啊 |
[25:38] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[25:39] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[25:41] | Keep your energy up. | 唤起你的精力 |
[25:45] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会要了我的命 |
[25:49] | How did I get so lucky? | 我怎么会如此幸运? |
[25:51] | Oh, I’m the lucky one. Don’t you know that? | 哦 |
[25:55] | Vicki… | 我才是幸运的那个 难道你不知道吗? |
[25:58] | I think I love you. | 我想我是爱你的 |
[26:01] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[26:07] | This is the same headline as yesterday. | 这个和昨天的标题一样 |
[26:10] | It’s the same paper, honey. | – 是同一份报纸 |
[26:12] | You’re reading the same newspaper? | 宝贝 – 你在看同一份报纸? |
[26:14] | It’s part of a case we’re working on. | 这是我们的案子的一部分 |
[26:16] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[26:17] | Is it harder than opening a car door? | 是不是比开车门还难? |
[26:20] | Benjy | Benjy. |
[26:22] | I didn’t say anything. I swear. | 我什么也没说 我发誓 |
[26:25] | I heard mom talking to Aunt Gail. | 我听到妈妈和Gail阿姨说话 |
[26:26] | Mom says you feel threatened by her because she’s stronger than you. | 妈妈说你觉得受到了她的威胁 因为她比你强 |
[26:29] | – Benjy! – What? It’s the truth. | – 什么?这是事实 |
[26:32] | Adrian, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | Adrian 对不起 我 我不是有意 |
[26:35] | Hey, hey. Why don’t you guys arm-wrestle? | 嘿 嘿 为什么你们不扳手腕呢? |
[26:37] | Then you’ll know for sure. | 是的 然后你们就知道谁强了 |
[26:39] | We’re not gonna arm-wrestle. | – 我们不会扳手腕的呃 – 为什么不呢? |
[26:40] | – Why not? – ‘Cause he doesn’t want to. | – 因为他不想 |
[26:42] | Sure, he does. He’s not afraid of you. | – 他当然想 |
[26:44] | Are you, Mr. Monk? | 他才不怕你呢 你怕吗 Monk先生? |
[26:49] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们扳吧 |
[26:51] | Oh, boy. | 哦 |
[26:53] | This is like Triple H versus The Undertaker. | 天啊 这将是一场大战了 |
[27:01] | Bring it on over to me. | 把手 放到我这边来 |
[27:09] | Righty or lefty? | 左手还是右手? |
[27:12] | Righty. | 右手 |
[27:14] | Lefty, lefty. | 左手 左手 |
[27:17] | Wait. Righty. | 等等 |
[27:19] | Um… | 右手 呃 |
[27:20] | Right… lefty. | 右 左 |
[27:22] | Let’s just do it righty, okay? | – 我们用右手 好吗? |
[27:24] | Okay. | – 好的 嘿 |
[27:26] | Sure you don’t want to wear a glove or something? | 你确定你不载手套之类的东西吗? |
[27:28] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别那么荒唐了 |
[27:29] | I don’t need a glove. Why would I need a glove? | 我不需要手套 我为什么会需要手套呢? |
[27:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:33] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们速战速决 |
[27:34] | Ready… ready, ready… | 准备好了吗? 准备好了吗?准备好了吗? |
[27:39] | get set… | 预备 |
[27:42] | go! | 开始 |
[27:45] | Oh. | |
[27:57] | You have to make that noise? | – 你一定要发出那样的噪音吗? – |
[27:59] | – It’s not me, it’s you. – I don’t think so. | 不是我 是你 – |
[28:01] | Come on, Mr. Monk! | 我不那么认为 – 加油 |
[28:03] | Benjy, I’m your mom. | Monk先生 Benjy 我是你妈妈 |
[28:04] | Come on, Mom! | 哦 加油 妈妈 |
[28:08] | Hey, everybody! | – 嘿 各位 – 嗨 |
[28:09] | Hi. | – 嘿 各位 – 嗨 |
[28:11] | Who’s winning? | – 谁赢? – 我 |
[28:12] | – I am. | – I am. |
[28:13] | Mr. Monk, I don’t think you’ve met Vicki before. | Monk先生 我想你以前没有见过Vicki |
[28:16] | Honey, he obviously can’t shake hands right now. | 宝贝 很明显他现在不能握手 |
[28:18] | That’s okay. He’s not big on handshakes, anyway. | 哦 没事 反正他也不喜欢握手的 |
[28:21] | I just had to tell somebody we’re getting married! | 我只是想告诉些人 我们要结婚了 |
[28:24] | So fast? | 真的?那么快?什么时候是喜庆日子啊? |
[28:26] | – When’s the big day? – Tomorrow. | |
[28:27] | Vicki didn’t want to wait. | 明天 Vicki不想等了 |
[28:29] | I have a friend who works at the hospital, | 是的 |
[28:30] | so we don’t have to wait for blood tests. | 我有个朋友在医院工作 因此我们不用等验血 |
[28:32] | Honey, we’re late. | – 走吧 宝贝 |
[28:33] | Holy Toledo. We got to go. | 我们要迟到了好的 – 上帝保佑 我们要走了 |
[28:35] | Tell me who wins. Okay. | – 告诉我谁赢 – 好的 啊 |
[28:51] | Wipe, wipe! I need a wipe here. | 纸巾 纸巾 我需要纸巾 |
[28:56] | And the winner is… Mr. Monk! | 胜者是 Monk先生 |
[29:00] | Guys rule and girls drool. | 男人统治 女人胡说八道 |
[29:02] | That’s right. Girls drool. | 对 女人胡说八道 |
[29:07] | Hey, don’t feel bad. You did good. | 呃 我说 你别难过 你已经不错了 |
[29:09] | You did good, really. You know… | 你表现不错 真的 你知道的 你 |
[29:12] | you had me scared there for a minute. | 我被你吓了三分钟终于都结束了 |
[29:14] | At least it’s over now and we know… | 现在我们知道了 |
[29:16] | – you’re stronger than me. – Yeah. | 你比我强 |
[29:18] | Hey, hey. You beat me fair and square. | 啊 嘿 嘿 你彻底的打败我了 |
[29:30] | She… she winked? | – 呃 她 |
[29:31] | It was definitely a wink. | 她使眼色? – 那绝对是个眼色 |
[29:33] | I think she let me win. | – 我想是她让我赢的 |
[29:35] | Why does that bother you, Adrian? | – 那有什么好烦恼的呢 Adrian? |
[29:37] | You have to be the man? | – 你必须做强者吗? |
[29:38] | No, I don’t have to be the man, | – 不 我不一定要做强者 |
[29:41] | but I would like to be mannish. | 不过我想表现得象个男人 |
[29:45] | I’ve been feeling so weak lately. | 我近来一直都觉得很我很软弱 |
[29:48] | Maybe I’m just tired. | 也许我只是累了 |
[29:50] | I haven’t been sleeping again. | 我又没有睡觉了 |
[29:52] | Is something wrong? | – 为什么 |
[29:53] | My upstairs neighbor has a girlfriend… | 出什么事了吗? – 我楼上的邻居有一个女朋友 |
[29:58] | very friendly. | 他们很要好 |
[30:01] | Very friendly all night long, if you know what I mean. | 整晚都很友好 知道我什么意思吗 |
[30:06] | Yes, I know what you mean. | 是的 我明白你的意思 |
[30:09] | I’m just wondering, though, if… what’s keeping you awake? | 现在 我不知道 什么让你睡不着觉? |
[30:12] | Is it the noise or is it what they’re doing? | 是他们制造的噪音呢 还是他们在做的事? |
[30:17] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[30:19] | Well, maybe what they’re doing makes you think about Trudy… | 唔 |
[30:23] | Makes you miss Trudy. | 也许他们所做的事让你想起Trudy 让你怀念Trudy |
[30:25] | It’s something we’ve never talked about, Adrian… | 这是我们从未讨论过的事情 Adrian |
[30:27] | Your physical relationship with your late wife. | 你和你已故妻子的性关系 |
[30:30] | I consider that a personal question. | 我认为那是一个私人问题 |
[30:32] | Yes, it is. That’s what I do. | 是的 我也这么认为的 |
[30:35] | I assume you and Trudy were… intimate. | 我 我假设你和Trudy曾经很亲密 |
[30:43] | We held hands… a lot… all the time. | 我们经常手拉手 一直都是 |
[30:47] | Once we woke up holding hands. | 有一次我们是握着手醒来的 |
[30:49] | We had been holding hands the whole night. | 整个晚上我们都是握着手的 |
[30:52] | That’s sweet. I like that. | 那太甜蜜了 我喜欢 太好了 |
[30:54] | That’s nice, but… | 不过 Adrian |
[30:56] | Adrian, is there anything else besides the… holding hands? | 除了握手以外还有什么其他的吗? |
[31:02] | Uh, I think we’re out of time. | – 啊 |
[31:04] | No, plenty of time. | 我想我们时间不多了 – 不我们有很多时间 |
[31:09] | Are those pillows new? | – 那些枕头是新的吗? |
[31:11] | No. | – 不是 |
[31:12] | They look… new. | 它们看上去 是新的 |
[31:15] | Adrian, I’m your doctor. I think this is important. | Adrian 我是你的医生 我认为这很重要 |
[31:21] | Now, we’ve got 20 minutes left. | 现在 我们还剩下20分钟 |
[31:24] | We could sit here, we could sing show tunes to each other, | 我们 我们可以坐在这里 |
[31:28] | or we can talk about your sex life. | 我们可以互相表演歌唱 或者我们讨论你的性生活 |
[31:30] | It’s your call. | 这取决于你 |
[31:44] | ♪ If ever I would leave you ♪ | |
[31:49] | ♪ It wouldn’t be in summer ♪ | |
[31:53] | ♪ Seeing you in summer, I never would go-o-o-o ♪ | |
[32:00] | ♪ No, no, not in springtime ♪ | |
[32:04] | ♪ Summer, winter, or fall ♪ | |
[32:08] | ♪ No, never would I leave you ♪ | |
[32:13] | ♪ At all ♪ | |
[32:24] | ♪ If ever I would leave you ♪ | |
[32:28] | ♪ It wouldn’t be in summer ♪ | |
[32:34] | “Pizza parlor. Great business opportunity. | 比萨店 很多商业机会 |
[32:37] | By appointment only.” | 请事先预约 |
[32:44] | The end. | 结束了 |
[32:46] | That’s it… | 就这样了 |
[32:49] | Nothing here. | Nothing here. 什么也没有 什么也没有 |
[33:21] | Sharona, meet me at City Hall. | Sharona 在市政厅等我 |
[33:24] | I know who killed the paper boy. And I know why. | 我知道是谁杀害了那个报童 还知道其中的原因 |
[33:32] | Adrian Adrian Adrian, sorry I’m late. | |
[33:35] | I had to drop Benjy off. | 对不起我迟到了 我必须送Benjy去上学 |
[33:36] | Sharona It was right in front of us the whole time… | |
[33:38] | Right on the front page. | 事情一直就在我们眼皮底下 就在头版这里 |
[33:40] | The lottery? | 六合彩? |
[33:42] | That’s what this whole thing has been about… | 整件事就是这个引起的 |
[33:44] | $43 million jackpot. | 一张4千3百万的彩票 |
[33:45] | Excuse me, where is the justice of the peace? | – 打扰了 打扰了 请问治安法官在哪里? – 就在那边 |
[33:48] | Justice of the peace? | – 治安法官?你认得这些号码吗? |
[33:50] | Do you recognize these numbers? | – 不认得 |
[33:52] | No. | – 你慢点好吗? |
[33:53] | Will you slow down? I’m in heels. | – 我穿着高跟鞋 |
[33:55] | I knew I’d heard these numbers before. | 唔 我知道我曾经听过这些号码 |
[33:57] | I called Lieutenant Disher. | 我给Disher副队打了电话 |
[33:59] | I asked him to check his notes to make sure. | 保险起见 我让他查了查他的记事本 |
[34:01] | Remember when Kevin came downstairs after the murder? | 记得Kevin Dorfman案发后到楼下来吗? |
[34:04] | He started reeling off his old addresses. | 他滔滔不绝地讲他的老地址 在那之前 |
[34:06] | Before that, I lived at 34 Warren Place for two years. | 我在沃伦广场34号住了两年 在那之前 |
[34:11] | Before that, 8 Todd Road and 45 Ratcliff Street, consecutively. | 我先后在托得路8号 和拉德克里夫大街45号住过 |
[34:18] | Sharona, Kevin won the lottery on Thursday night. | Sharona Kevin中了星期四晚上的六合彩 |
[34:21] | 17-26-34… these are his old house numbers. | 17 26 34 这些是他以前房子的门牌号码 |
[34:24] | He played the same numbers every week. | 他每个星期都买这些号码 很多人都这么做 |
[34:26] | A lot of people do. | 好的 |
[34:27] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等Kevin中了4千3百万美金? |
[34:29] | Kevin won $43 million? Why didn’t he say anything? | – 为什么他什么也不说? – 因为他当时不知道 |
[34:31] | He didn’t know. He still doesn’t. | 他现在还是不知道 不过Vicki知道 |
[34:33] | But Vicki knows. | Kevin每个星期都会在那间超市买彩票 |
[34:35] | Kevin bought his lottery tickets at the Stop-N-Go every week. | – 能为你效劳吗? |
[34:38] | – Can I help you? | |
[34:39] | Vicki, I would like my lottery ticket. | Vicki 我要对我的彩票 |
[34:42] | After a while, Vicki and the other clerk, | 不久以后 Vicki和另外一个职员 很可能是她的同谋 |
[34:44] | probably her accomplice, | 深深的记住了他的幸运号码 |
[34:45] | got to know his lucky numbers by heart. | |
[34:47] | I was also wondering if you and I could… | – 我在想你和我是否 – 没门 |
[34:49] | – No way. – Okay. | 号码抽出来后 |
[34:51] | When the number were drawn, they realized Kevin had won. | 他们意识到Kevin中了 |
[34:53] | They knew he lived alone, he didn’t have many friends. | 他们知道他一个人住 |
[34:56] | It occurred to them maybe, just maybe, | 知道他没有什么朋友 他们想到也许他不知道 |
[34:58] | he didn’t know he had won. | 他中了 只是也许 |
[35:00] | Vicki, come here. Look at this. | – Vicki 过来看看这个 |
[35:02] | So they came up with a plan… probably Vicki’s idea. | – 他们安排了一个计划 可能是Vicki的主意 |
[35:05] | Why Vicki? | – 为什么是Vicki? – |
[35:06] | Because the other guy’s dead. | 因为 另外一个人已经死了 4千3百万美金 |
[35:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 等等 等等 |
[35:11] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 请带上你的中奖彩票到彩票中心 或你附近的彩票销售点领奖 重复一次 中奖号码是 |
[35:23] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[35:25] | Later on some pretext, Vicki woke Kevin up. | 后来 Vicki找了个借口 上门去找Kevin |
[35:27] | Kevin, hi. | Kevin 嗨 |
[35:29] | For a woman like her, the rest was easy. | 象她那样的女人 剩下的都很容易了 |
[35:31] | I found these at the store. | 我在商店发现这个 |
[35:33] | I thought maybe they were… yours. | 我想也许他们是你的? |
[35:36] | I didn’t want you to be without your glasses. | 我不想你没眼镜戴 |
[35:38] | Well, these are mine. I’m wearing mine. | 哈 这是 这是我的眼睛 我戴着呢 |
[35:41] | Oh, God, I’m so stupid. | 哦 上帝我多么愚蠢 |
[35:44] | All Vicki had to do was keep Kevin distracted | Vicki所要做的就是 |
[35:46] | for a day or two. | 在一二天内让Kevin分心 |
[35:48] | She wouldn’t let him answer his phone. | 她不让他接电话 |
[35:49] | She unplugged the TV. | 很可能把电视的插头都拔了 |
[35:51] | She didn’t want him to see or think about the winning lottery numbers. | 她不想让他看到甚至想起那些中奖号码 |
[35:55] | I still don’t get it. Why did they kill your paper boy? | 等等 我还是不明白 他们为什么要杀那个报童? |
[35:58] | They didn’t know it was my paper. | 他们不知道那是我的报纸 |
[35:59] | They thought it was Kevin’s. | 他们以为是Kevin的 |
[36:00] | They couldn’t afford to let him see this. | 他们决不能让他看到这个 |
[36:03] | It had nothing to do with me. | – 和我没有关系 |
[36:04] | Why didn’t she just steal the ticket? | – 为什么她不干脆偷了那张彩票呢? |
[36:06] | The time stamp on the ticket would match the time code | 彩票上的时间印花要和商店 |
[36:08] | from the store security camera. | 安全监视相机上的时间码一致 |
[36:10] | He could prove it was his. | 只有他可以证明是他的 |
[36:11] | – They’re getting married. – Exactly. | 他们要结婚了 |
[36:13] | That was her plan from the beginning… | 正是 从一开始那就是她的计划 |
[36:15] | to get him to marry her before he knew he was worth a fortune. | 在他知道他发了财之前与他结婚 |
[36:19] | If anyone present knows of any reason | 在场的人如果有什么原因 |
[36:21] | why this couple should not be wed in holy matrimony, let them… | 这两个人不应该结成夫妇 让他们 |
[36:24] | – This wedding’s a sham! – That woman’s a killer! | 这个婚礼是假的 那女人是个凶手 |
[36:26] | She’s marrying him… for his money. | 她嫁给他 是为了他的钱 |
[36:29] | Sorry. I’m so sorry about that. | 对不起 非常对不起 |
[36:32] | T-These things happen. | 哦 这种事时有发生 祝你们好运 |
[36:34] | Best of luck to you. | 是的 我 你的裙子很漂亮 |
[36:35] | I-I love your dress. Oh. | 是的 我 你的裙子很漂亮 好的 谢谢 |
[36:49] | She said we’re too late. They left 15 minutes ago. | 她说我们来迟了 他们15分钟前就离开了 |
[36:51] | She just overheard them talk about their honeymoon. That’s it. | 她无意中听到 他们在谈论度蜜月的事 就这样 |
[36:53] | – Where are they going? – She doesn’t know. | – 唔 他们去哪里度蜜月? – 她也不知道 |
[36:56] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[36:58] | Kevin can just get his marriage annulled when he gets back. | Kevin回来后也可以废除婚礼的 |
[37:02] | It’s an option I should have explored. | 我以前就该这么选择 |
[37:04] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 不 不 你不明白 |
[37:06] | Remember what happened to her partner? | 记得她的同伙发生了什么事吗? |
[37:08] | Vicki Selenas is a cold-blooded killer. | Vicki Salinas是个冷血杀手 |
[37:11] | I think she’s planning to inherit that money… | 我想她是计划要继承那些钱 |
[37:13] | maybe tonight. | 也许就在今晚 |
[37:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等 等 |
[37:18] | She said she saw them check out those brochures | 她说她看见他们离开前在看那些小册子 |
[37:22] | just before they left. | |
[37:28] | Looks like it’s been restocked recently. | 好像刚更换过新的了 |
[37:32] | 10… | |
[37:34] | 10. | |
[37:37] | 10. | |
[37:41] | 9. | |
[37:45] | “Dexter Cliff Inn.” | 底什克利夫旅馆 |
[37:47] | That’s Pigeon Point. Let’s go. | 在皮亚安那个方向 我们走 我们去那里 |
[37:52] | Hurry up… but not too fast. | 快点 不过别太快 |
[37:56] | But hurry up! | 快点 |
[37:58] | But not too fast. | 别太快 |
[38:00] | Mrs. Dorfman… Mrs. Vicki Dorfman. | Dorfman夫人 Vicki Dorfman夫人 |
[38:05] | How’s that sound? | – 好听吗? |
[38:07] | Like a dream come true. | – 就象是美梦成真一样 |
[38:09] | Here. Drink up. | 哈 给 喝了它 |
[38:18] | I think it’s making me tired. | 我觉得这个让我觉得很累 |
[38:20] | Yeah, well, five Seconals will do that. | 是的 呃 5颗速可眠就会这样的 |
[38:22] | Huh. | 哈 |
[38:26] | Why are we stopped? | – 为什么我们停下来? – |
[38:28] | Oh, you’ll find out… in seven minutes. | 哦 等下你就会知道的 7分钟后就知道 |
[38:31] | – Drink up. – Huh. | 快喝完它哈 |
[38:39] | I really do love you. | 我是真的爱你 |
[38:41] | Yeah, well, everybody makes mistakes. | 好的 唔 人人都会犯错误的 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[38:50] | Oh, it’s my inheritance. | 哦 是我继承的遗产 |
[38:52] | My husband was killed in a train accident. | 我丈夫在一次火车事故中死了 |
[38:54] | He was drinking. | 他喝醉了 |
[38:56] | He fell asleep at the wheel on the tracks. | 他在铁轨上睡着了 |
[38:58] | He was killed instantly. | 他当场死亡 |
[39:00] | Ohh, that’s… terrible. | 哦 那太可怕了 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:05] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[39:06] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[39:08] | Mmmmm. | |
[39:22] | Could that be their car? | 那是他们的车吗? |
[39:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:28] | Kevin! | |
[39:30] | – Oh, my God, it’s him. – Kevin! | 哦 |
[39:33] | Kevin! Kevin! | 我的上帝 是他Kevin |
[39:34] | It’s locked. Kevin, can you hear me? | 门锁住了 Kevin 听到我说话吗? |
[39:36] | Are you okay? Kevin, can you hear us? | 你没事吧? |
[39:38] | Kevin! | Kevin 听到我们说话吗? |
[39:41] | I’ll get the switch. | 我去转道 |
[39:45] | Kevin! Kevin, wake up! | Kevin Kevin 醒醒 |
[39:49] | Come on, wake up. That’s it. | 快醒醒 |
[39:50] | Come on! Wake up! | 别睡了快点 醒醒 |
[39:55] | Kevin! | Kevin,醒醒 |
[39:57] | What’s the problem?! | 出什么问题了? |
[39:59] | It’s stuck! | – 卡住了 上帝 |
[40:01] | Come on. | – 快点 啊 |
[40:05] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 啊 啊 |
[40:57] | Your birthday’s the 9th, right? | 你是9号生日 |
[40:59] | What are you doing? | 对吗? |
[41:01] | I’m playing the lottery. | – 你在做什么? – 我在玩彩票 |
[41:02] | You’ll never win. | 你永远也不会中的 你被雷劈的几率更大 |
[41:04] | You have a better chance of being hit by lightning. | 你永远也不会中的 你被雷劈的几率更大 |
[41:08] | Adrian, Sharona, I’m heading out. | Adrian Sharona 我要搬出去了 |
[41:11] | I wanted to stop in and say ciao. | 我是来跟你们道别的 |
[41:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[41:16] | My place in Maui isn’t ready yet, | 唔 |
[41:18] | so I’ll be staying at my house in Aspen for a while. | 我在毛伊岛的地方还没有准备好 因此我会在阿斯潘那边的房子待一段时间 |
[41:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:22] | Have you heard from Vicki? | 你有收到Vicki的信吗? |
[41:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[41:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 你好 |
[41:30] | Bonaduce. | 对不起 你好 |
[41:32] | Yeah, what’s happening, Danny boy? | 是的 |
[41:34] | Hang on. I got to take this. | 出什么事了 Danny?等等 |
[41:36] | Listen, I wanted to give you something for your trouble. | 我得接这个电话 不过听着 |
[41:39] | Oh, no. Kevin, no. | 我想给你们一点东西 谢谢你们帮我的忙 |
[41:41] | I-I can’t take any money from you. | 哦 不 Kevin 不要 我 呃 我不可以要你一分钱 |
[41:44] | Well, I can. | 唔 |
[41:47] | Thanks. | 我可以 谢谢 |
[41:48] | Take care of each other. | 互相照顾好 然后记住 |
[41:50] | And remember, you got to be in it to win it. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[41:52] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[42:02] | $400? After I saved his life? | 真好 400美元?在我救了他一命后? |
[42:05] | You? I pulled the train switch. | 你? 是我拉了那个火车转向装置 |
[42:08] | After I loosened it. | – 在我弄松了之后 |
[42:10] | You didn’t loosen it. | – 你没有弄松 |
[42:12] | It gave a little just before you grabbed it. | 你来之前我已经弄松了一点 |
[42:17] | Why do you say that? Why do you torture me? | 你为什么这么说? – |
[42:20] | Because I can. | 你为什么要折磨我? – 因为我可以 |