时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What are you doing? I like it open. | |
[00:16] | Somebody might see me. | |
[00:18] | Well, I got to get going. | |
[00:20] | Thank you so much for letting me stay. | |
[00:22] | You are the best ex-wife a guy ever had. | |
[00:24] | Speaking of which, I believe I have some money coming. | 先生们 女士们 我们有一大堆的奖品 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I know, Susan. | 四张票才一块钱 |
[00:30] | I don’t want to get the lawyers involved again. | |
[00:31] | You’re going to see every nickel, I promise. | 来吧 过来加入我们的行列吧 |
[00:34] | It’s a lot of nickels, Brad. | 你可以赢得一个礼品篮 一顿牛扒套餐 |
[00:36] | $10 million worth. | 或是一个樱桃馅饼 |
[00:39] | My business manager will call you this afternoon, okay? | 喔 你真的想要那个馅饼吗 喔? 嗯 |
[00:41] | Thank you again. | 闻起来真香 是的 小姐 这可是上好的馅饼 |
[00:50] | Susan. | 你也可以赢得这个让你看起来 |
[00:51] | Can you come here a sec? | |
[00:52] | I’m busy. I already started. | 更迷人的可爱礼品篮 香味四溢的牛扒套餐 |
[00:55] | Please, just come here for a second. | 打扰一下 |
[00:59] | How did they find you? | 啊 |
[01:01] | If they set foot on your property, | 哦 |
[01:03] | just call the police, okay? – Okay. – Thank you. | 看来你好像有得一争了 |
[01:08] | Listen, guys… | 好吧 来揭晓这块 |
[01:10] | Hey, Gina, how are you? | 我们有美味的家常樱桃馅饼 |
[01:11] | Listen, just leave my ex-wife out of this, okay? | |
[01:14] | She had nothing to do with it. | 获奖者是 |
[01:16] | I will answer a couple of questions | |
[01:17] | if you just leave her alone, please. | |
[01:19] | Brad, why did you beat up that bartender? | |
[01:22] | I didn’t beat anybody up. We had a misunderstanding. | 喔 是我 上来这里 女士 |
[01:24] | Were you drinking? | 给你 |
[01:26] | I was at a bar, Eric. Yeah, I had a drink… Or two. | 家常樱桃馅饼 |
[01:29] | And some peanuts. | 假如你想要帮手帮忙吃完这块馅饼 |
[01:30] | Listen, I got to get to work, but, uh, | 我非常乐意 |
[01:33] | just, please, stay off the property, | 朋友们 到此结束 – 给我那块馅饼 – 你在干什么? 不要逼我伤害你 给我那个馅饼 你没事吧? 她的钱包一分都没少 这帮家伙只想要这部车 – 那是肉豆蔻吗? – 是的 我们刚找到了一个空罐 她肯定极力挣扎过 捍卫自己 – 谁打了电话给Monk? – 哦 他们不是来工作的 他们是来拿HAZELWOOD那案子的支票 |
[01:35] | and leave Susan alone. That would be great. | |
[01:37] | Aah! | |
[01:39] | What are you doing?! | |
[01:40] | Susan? | |
[01:42] | Aah! | |
[01:51] | Uh, somebody call the police! | |
[01:53] | She’s been stabbed! | |
[02:02] | Does anybody know CPR or first aid or something? | |
[02:06] | Anything? Can anybody help me? | |
[02:08] | She’s bleeding really, really bad. | |
[02:10] | Hello, this is Brad Terry. I need an ambulance. | |
[02:13] | Yes, thank… | |
[02:15] | 2245 Hadley Lane. My ex-wife. | |
[02:18] | She’s been stabbed. She’s bleeding really bad. | |
[02:20] | I think she’s dead. | |
[02:21] | Yes, I’ll stay on the line. | |
[03:29] | This is Brooke Burke | |
[03:31] | with breaking news from San Francisco. | – 来找这个的吗? – 谢谢 – 这里出什么事了? – 劫车 Monk |
[03:33] | It’s been a terrible week for Brad Terry, | |
[03:35] | star of TV’s hit series “Crime Lab S.F.” | |
[03:38] | Two days ago, Brad was arrested for assaulting a bartender. | 一个女人被杀 我们能处理 |
[03:41] | This morning, his ex-wife, former actress Susan Malloy, | 他们没有拿走她的钱包? 只是一个小子外出驾车兜风 |
[03:45] | was slain while Brad was standing right over there | 听着 Monk |
[03:48] | talking to reporters, | 我们会尽力破案 这只是个普通的劫车案 好吗? |
[03:49] | just 100 feet away from the scene of the crime. | 不合常理 |
[03:51] | How do I look? | 怎么会抢劫这样的一部车? 它甚至连个磁带播放机都没有 |
[03:52] | Sharona, this is a murder scene, not a high school prom. | 怎么会抢劫这样的一部车? 它甚至连个磁带播放机都没有 |
[03:54] | Yes, but it was Brad Terry’s ex-wife. | 它还能跑 还是敞篷的 |
[03:56] | Brad Terry could be in there. Do I have anything in my teeth? | 说不定这就是理由 |
[04:00] | Huh? | – 哦 不 – 什么? – 哦 没什么 – 怎么了? 啊 一片混乱的路障 一点也不整齐 |
[04:08] | Oh, forget it, come on, come on! | – 你试图引开我的注意力? |
[04:11] | This morning, paparazzi gathered to get the scoop | – 不 我没有 |
[04:14] | on Brad and Susan, and we were here live, covering… | – 看看右边的那个 靠沟渠边那个 |
[04:17] | Hey, hey! Oh, excuse me, are you going to go see Brad? | – 我知道你在干什么 一点作用都没有 |
[04:19] | Yeah. Oh, come here. You can do this for me. | 他们中总有一个那样 |
[04:22] | Sorry. No, no, this is a petition to get the old theme song back. | 抱歉 |
[04:27] | They changed the theme song. | 你好 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God, I hate that new theme song. | 哦 不 |
[04:31] | Me too. God, the show was perfect. | 我是Sharona 他的助手 你是哪位? |
[04:33] | It was perfection, right? | 哦 |
[04:35] | It was. It was perfect. | 啊 等一下 |
[04:36] | Adrian Why can’t they just leave shows alone? I don’t know. But, um, tell Brad this is from Marci. | |
[04:41] | That is me… “M” for Marci. Marci. Okay. Yeah, he… he knows me, so… | 你有个兄弟吗? |
[04:47] | Okay, I’ll tell him that. Okay. | 没有 |
[04:49] | Don’t bend it. | 对不起 |
[04:51] | Don’t forget the upstairs. I want pictures of everything. Dillon, grab a couple uniforms and go door to door. | 你打错电话了 |
[04:56] | And do not send anything upstream | – 她多大了? |
[04:58] | until I get a chance to read it. | – 65岁 |
[05:00] | I’m glad you’re on the case, captain. | 不要接 不 |
[05:03] | I feel pretty silly doing what I do, | 不要接 |
[05:05] | watching you do it for real. | 我 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I’ve seen your show. | 我也许有个兄弟 |
[05:10] | It’s pretty good. | 你告诉我你是独生子 |
[05:11] | Really? | 我自认为是唯一的孩子 我们一点也不亲近 |
[05:12] | That’s a big compliment coming from you, thanks. | 他 他有神经过敏症 |
[05:16] | Ooh, ooh, there he is. | 你哥哥有神经过敏症? |
[05:18] | There he is. | 你们没事做吗? |
[05:21] | The greatest detective in San Francisco. Okay, you understand he’s not a real detective. | 那可有个女人被杀了啊 |
[05:26] | It’s what they call a show. | 不要管它 不要管它 最终它会停的 |
[05:31] | I’m going to talk to him. | 他总要休息的 – 他叫什么名字? |
[05:44] | Mr. Terry? Hi. | – 他是做什么工作的啊? – |
[05:46] | I’m really sorry about your loss. | 他给搅拌机和烤箱 写使用说明 他住在TEWKESBURY |
[05:50] | I’m Sharona Fleming. I’m with Adrian Monk. | 他离这儿只有10分钟的车程? 嗯 假如你不接电话 他就会过来的 |
[05:54] | Uh, the consultant, right? | 不 他不会的 他从没离开过他家 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 他有陌生环境恐惧症 |
[05:59] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我告诉过你 他 |
[06:01] | Nah, I don’t think it’s really hit me yet. | 你最后一次跟他交谈是什么时候? |
[06:07] | Um, well, | 大概是四年 或五年前 |
[06:09] | this is for you. | – 四年还是五年了? |
[06:10] | Somebody outside gave it to me. | – 六年 |
[06:14] | It’s a petition about that new theme song. | 七年 听着 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah, I know. Everybody hates it. | 他没有参加Trudy的葬礼 |
[06:19] | Am I the only one who likes this? | 但你刚刚还说他不能离开他家 |
[06:21] | Oh, no, no, I like it, too. I can’t get it out of my mind. | 他从来不打电话也不写信 音信全无 |
[06:25] | It’s a good song. | – 你有打过电话给他吗? – |
[06:26] | Marci, right? Marci Maven. | 是的 不下百次 他从不接电话 |
[06:29] | Yeah, she follows me everywhere. She’s… | 可能他打电话来道歉的 太迟了 我不需要他 |
[06:34] | So, they were… They were divorced? | 我觉得你需要他 |
[06:37] | Would you excuse me? | 不 |
[06:38] | – Who were? – Brad Terry and the victim. | 不 |
[06:40] | Oh. Yeah, right. | 你好? |
[06:43] | For, uh, three years. | 是Ambrose吗? |
[06:44] | But they were still friendly… | 嗨 |
[06:46] | You know, show people. | 嗨 我听说过你 |
[06:48] | He’s been, uh, hiding out here for the last couple of days. | 哦 哦 |
[06:52] | Hiding from… | 好的 等一会儿 |
[06:53] | Paparazzi. Slugged a bartender on Friday night… | – 他想你过来听下电话 有非常重要的事 – 我才不管 |
[06:56] | Big news. | 他说关乎生死 |
[06:57] | Why is this thing still running? | 他说关乎生死 – |
[07:10] | Sorry. Sorry. | 喔 这就是你长大的地方? |
[07:13] | She was working out. | – 你感到惊讶吗? |
[07:16] | Yeah, she’s working out here, killer opens the back door, | 不 跟我想像中的不一样 |
[07:19] | sneaks up behind her, and stabs her three times… | 那该跟什么一样? 我不知道 就像实验室 |
[07:22] | Neck, back, and chest. | 那是你的秋千吗? |
[07:27] | The murder weapon’s nothing special, either. | 我八岁时 父亲给装的 |
[07:29] | It’s just a camping knife. | 那可能是我一辈子最快乐的一天 |
[07:31] | Come here, look at this. | 看起来挺好玩的 |
[07:33] | Point of entry. How, uh, how is he? | – 我不知道 – |
[07:38] | He’s okay. I like him. | 你从没用过吗? 我是说 看着它 勾起了我悲哀的回忆 |
[07:41] | Like a regular guy, like me. | 看他安装时 |
[07:43] | Or you. | 挺好玩的 |
[07:45] | Or me. | 他肯定让你失望了 已经习惯了 |
[07:49] | You think he could’ve had a motive? | 两个月后 他外出买中国食物 |
[07:51] | Who? | 就再也没回来 |
[07:52] | Brad Terry? Nah, I don’t think so. No kids, no alimony. Besides, he can’t be the guy. | 就再也没回来 |
[07:58] | He was out front when it went down. 10 witnesses with cameras. The killer broke the glass, opened the door, reached in, went out the same way. | 对不起 |
[08:06] | There’s glass in the track, directly under the door. | 是他吗? |
[08:11] | Yeah, so? | 我们走吧 |
[08:12] | I think the door was open when the glass was broken. | 什么? 我们互相挥手示意 足以维持十年的记忆了 |
[08:17] | Adrian Or the killer kicked the glass around when he ran out. | |
[08:20] | This driveway curves around the back of the house. Hey, Brad. Brad Terry, this is Adrian Monk. | 你不能走 |
[08:27] | This is the guy that we’re working with. – I’m sorry for your loss. – Thank you. I understand you’re an actor… | 他是你哥哥 |
[08:34] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t be insulted by him. He’s never heard of anybody, so… No, he doesn’t have to watch my show. | 拜托 |
[08:42] | – He lives it, right? Well, not really. | |
[08:46] | Well, maybe. Yes. | 你好 |
[08:50] | Adrian Yeah, I guess so. I just have a couple of questions. Uh, is that your car parked at the bottom of the driveway? | |
[08:56] | Yeah. | – 哦 – 她是我的助手Sharona |
[08:58] | I was just wondering | – 哦 |
[08:59] | why you parked out front | – 她是我的助手Sharona |
[09:01] | if you didn’t want anyone to know where you were. | 哦 嗨 你好 我们在电话中交谈过 |
[09:04] | Wow, that’s, uh, that’s a good question. | 哦 你会拨电话 我还真担心 |
[09:06] | Um, Susan drove it last. | – 我以为你瘫痪了 |
[09:09] | I guess she just forgot to pull it up. | – 我没有瘫痪 |
[09:11] | Oh, makes sense to me. | – 我在想讽刺你 – 你的说法太尖酸 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 讽刺带有侮辱的意思 间接表达出来的讽刺 |
[09:15] | What do you think? | 假如你被别人夸张的嘲笑 |
[09:17] | What can I get you two? | 那就是讽刺 |
[09:19] | Uh, nothing for me. | 请进 |
[09:21] | Just some water. Are you Dustin Sheers? | 请进 |
[09:25] | Yeah. We’re working with the police on the Brad Terry case. | 哦 |
[09:30] | What do I owe you? – Don’t worry about it. – Thanks. | 天啦 |
[09:33] | I understand Mr. Terry was in here last week, | 你竟然在我们来之前都不整理下房间 |
[09:35] | and there was a fight. | – 嗨 |
[09:36] | My brush with fame. | 这是你写的吗? – 是的 |
[09:38] | Well, actually, it was more than a brush, really. | 我就用这种电话答录机 这是本非常好的手册 |
[09:40] | What was the fight about? | 每个步骤都清清楚楚 |
[09:42] | Nothing. | 那你肯定发现了排印的错误 |
[09:43] | I said I’d never seen his show, and he flipped out. | 那你肯定发现了排印的错误 – |
[09:46] | He jumps over the bar, he starts going postal on me. | 哦 没有 |
[09:49] | Excuse me. I’ll have some of that scotch. | – 在42页 |
[09:53] | It’s 20 bucks. | 应该看一下 |
[09:54] | No. No, no, not the whole bottle. Just a glass. | (德语) |
[09:56] | Yeah, 20 bucks. It’s the best in the house. | 你写了德语部分吗? Ambrose能说七种语言 |
[10:00] | What are you doing? You don’t drink. | 七种半 我正在自学普通话 |
[10:05] | Oh… I get it. | 迟早派得上用场 嗯 |
[10:07] | You’re going to waste 20 bucks to make ’em even. | 给你 我帮你取了邮件 |
[10:09] | Great. Oh, my God. | 谢谢 你知道 我真的很喜欢这些子册 |
[10:12] | – You want this? – Sure. | 可以给我一本吗?他们发了两本给你 对不起?不行 |
[10:17] | Was Mr. Terry intoxicated? | 这两本是一样的 |
[10:19] | Had to be. How else do you explain that? | 我保存下了所有的邮件 |
[10:22] | I’ll have a glass of water, please. | 等爸爸回来 他一定很想看他的邮件 |
[10:24] | You’re not going to sue him, are you? | – 一切都为他准备好了 |
[10:27] | I considered it. | – 他不会回来的 – 你不知道 |
[10:29] | But I figure, | – 不 |
[10:31] | after what happened with his ex-wife, | 我知道 – 你不是无所不知的 |
[10:33] | that guy’s suffered enough. | 伟大的侦探先生 |
[10:37] | I’ll have another scotch. | 你为什么不来这里找他? |
[10:46] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我怕真的会找到他 |
[10:48] | Besides, he felt pretty bad about it. | 哦 |
[10:50] | Before the cops showed up, he wrote me a check for two grand. | Adrian 照片里的那个是你吗? |
[10:54] | He wrote him a check. | – 哦 – 是我 |
[10:56] | – That’s the check? – That’s it. | – 你们没有紧挨在一起 |
[10:57] | I don’t know whether to cash it or frame it. | – 事实上 这是我们挨得最近的时候 |
[11:01] | – What’s wrong? – The handwriting. | – 是你妈妈吗? |
[11:04] | Looks okay to me. | – 嗯 她漂亮极了 |
[11:05] | It’s not just okay. It’s perfect. | 是的 |
[11:08] | He stayed right on the line. | 她在1994年的时候去世了 |
[11:10] | I don’t think he was drunk when he wrote this. | 那 Adrian |
[11:12] | Why would a star like Brad Terry pretend to be drunk? | 你还住在松树街吗? |
[11:15] | Please. | 哦 是的 他有套好房子 你应该抽空去看看 – 不行 – Ambrose 不要说不行 |
[11:17] | I’ll have some more water, please. | |
[11:19] | Can you make it a double? | |
[11:23] | Oh, there’s the editing rooms over there. | – 不行 |
[11:25] | And that’s the costume department. | – 你当然行 你自己不去 |
[11:27] | Are they allowed to keep all the clothes? | 你说起来容易 你什么都不怕 |
[11:30] | Well, you know, they’re not supposed to, | 看看啊 |
[11:32] | but, uh, sometimes they do. | 他15岁 |
[11:33] | Could you slow it down a little, please? | 就自己去买东西 |
[11:35] | Uh, I don’t think I can go any slower. | – 喔 |
[11:38] | I’m surprised Brad Terry is working today | – 24岁时他学会了开车 |
[11:40] | after what happened. | 外出约会 |
[11:41] | Oh, yeah, you know, they just keep working, no matter what. | 外出跟一个 |
[11:44] | You know, they have to do 26 episodes a year. | 26岁的女人约会 |
[11:46] | Brad wouldn’t shut us down. He’s great. | 他比任何人都要勇敢 |
[11:48] | Oh, he is great. | 无论如何 Ambrose |
[11:50] | Yeah, he’s great. I can’t seem to find my seatbelt. | 我是 我来这做什么? |
[11:54] | – You don’t need a seatbelt. – I don’t need a seatbelt. | 不管你是否相信 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:57] | Oh, over there’s the dubbing stage. | 两天前的晚上 我隔壁邻居出事了 |
[11:59] | That’s where we do all the sound work for the show. | 他叫Pat van Ranken 出什么事了? |
[12:02] | – Is he anybody? – No, he’s just a writer. 100th… 100th what? | 我有85%到90%的把握 |
[12:07] | We’re shooting our 100th episode this week. Yes, it’s a really big deal. | 他杀了他太太 |
[12:11] | Why is that? | 那就是他家 |
[12:13] | Because they can syndicate the show. | 你可以透过窗户看到 |
[12:14] | That’s where they make the big money. | 他太太 Rita 是我的一个朋友 |
[12:16] | Mm-hmm. Okay, well, here we are. | 有时她会来帮我做晚餐 – 这是你的旧卧室吗? – 嗯 |
[12:21] | We made it. | 喔 |
[12:22] | Yeah, it’s the big door on the left. | 到这的感觉怎么样? |
[12:24] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 很糟糕 多谢你的关心 – 你喜欢THE WHO乐队? – 什么乐队? |
[12:27] | Bye. | 摇滚乐团THE |
[12:28] | A camera, Sharona? | WHO乐队 你有他们的专辑 |
[12:31] | He’s a murder suspect. | 哦 |
[12:33] | Brad Terry didn’t kill anybody. | 是的 所有的孩子都喜欢摇滚乐队 |
[12:35] | How do you know? Because he plays a nice guy on TV? | – 49人? |
[12:38] | Tony Danza never killed anybody. | – 他们是最伟大的乐队 |
[12:40] | Mister Rogers never killed anybody. | – 他们是橄榄球队 – 我知道 |
[12:41] | I’m not saying every actor is a murderer. | – 你在尽力融入这个世界 |
[12:43] | I’m saying this actor might be a murderer. | 是不是? – 不是 |
[12:47] | Do I have to agree with you on every case? | 是的 |
[12:49] | – Is that, like, a rule? – No. | 这可能是我所见过最令人难过的房间 |
[12:51] | Well, you’re wrong. | 无论如何 Adrian 两天前我听到他们在争吵 他们大吵大叫 – |
[12:53] | He didn’t do it. | 接着我听到枪响 – 你确定吗? 四枪 听起来就像Lane&Westin九毫米口径的枪 |
[13:03] | The door was locked from the inside. | Lane&Westin不做九毫米口径的枪 |
[13:06] | The hooker must have come in through the fire escape. | 到1992年他们才不做的 我知道那种枪 我还为这种枪写过说明 |
[13:10] | Minute traces of blood over here. | 三小时后 |
[13:12] | Rusty. Over here. | 他开着他的小货车走了 |
[13:14] | What do you got, J.? | – 一夜未归 – 哦 啊 |
[13:17] | It looks like a fiber. | 第二天我打电话到他家 Rita不在 |
[13:19] | What planet are they supposed to be on? | – Pat说她去阿根廷 – 好的 |
[13:22] | Shh! | 探访她姐姐 对我来说可真是个新闻 |
[13:24] | J., don’t touch it. | 当我提到我看到他离开家时他否认了 他说不可能 他说他的车坏了一整个夏天了 |
[13:26] | Lee, get the spectroscope. | 他 他骂我神经病 那 |
[13:36] | What the hell is that? | – 你报警了吗? – 哦 没有 |
[13:39] | A spectroscope. | 他们 他们不再对我的投诉有回应 |
[13:41] | It’s how they solve the crimes. | 因为我经常打电话跟他们投诉 |
[13:43] | We should get one. | 我很想打电话报警 |
[13:44] | Why don’t we get two? | |
[13:45] | Then we can solve them twice as fast. | 可是他们不会理我 最后一次见到他太太是几时? 三天前 她借了一袋面粉 |
[13:52] | It’s a fiber, all right. | 用来烤馅饼 |
[13:54] | Some sort of strange synthetic polymer. | 庆祝小镇的百年庆典 |
[13:57] | Lee, speak English, please. | – 你有何看法 Adrian? |
[14:01] | It’s not domestic. | – 哦 你可能担心过头了 |
[14:03] | It was made in Bolivia. | – 是吗? – 哦 是的 我会调查的 |
[14:06] | The Santorini cartel. | 走吧 |
[14:10] | Santorini? That’s in Greece. | 我们会调查的 |
[14:14] | What can I help you with, Mr. Monk? Uh… Well, this is your 100th episode… is that right? | 会调查的 |
[14:21] | Congratulations. | 什么 你在干什么?什么 |
[14:23] | I understand that’s a big day for you. | 什么 要干什么? |
[14:24] | Thank you. I’ve been working a long time for it. | 我比你幸福太多了 好的 |
[14:28] | My whole life, actually. | 好的 好的 |
[14:29] | How does that work? | 你真的要调查吗? |
[14:31] | I know that you weren’t paying Susan alimony, but, uh, | 不 不 他有妄想症 他是这世界最差劲的目击者 |
[14:35] | when the show started, you were still married, right? | 但他听到了枪响 |
[14:39] | Yes, I was. | Sharona 整个庆典会要持续一个星期的 |
[14:40] | Under California law, | 有可能是小孩子放鞭炮 |
[14:42] | she would’ve been entitled to half of any syndication money. | 真是个好借口 |
[14:46] | You think you found a motive, don’t you, Mr. Monk? | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[14:50] | Would you like me to take a lie detector test? | 事实就是这样 我绝不再踏入这里一步 |
[14:51] | – Would that make you happy? – Yes, it would. | 我自己有问题 |
[14:54] | – Anytime. Anywhere. | |
[14:56] | Excuse me. Um, do you mind? | 是吗? |
[14:59] | – Oh, no, no, no. Come on. | |
[15:00] | Okay. Press that button over there. | 我从没发觉 真讽刺 |
[15:03] | – Thank you. – Uh-huh. | 什么? 怎么了? van Ranken的小货车 他告诉我哥哥车子一整个夏天都没有移动过 |
[15:13] | I was at a bar, Eric. Yeah, I had a drink… Or two. | 但你看看车前的草 |
[15:16] | And some peanuts… The local news has been running this all day long. Aah! What are you doing? | 是棕色的 |
[15:22] | Susan? Now, I had the lab run a voice print analysis. That was definitely Susan. We think the killer was a deranged fan. | 车子被移动过 |
[15:29] | Yeah, it makes sense to me. | 来了 |
[15:30] | Have you talked to the woman we met… Marci Maven? | 来了 |
[15:32] | van No, not yet. We’re still trying to track her down. | |
[15:35] | I asked around. You realize when this show goes into syndication, | Ranken先生? |
[15:39] | Brad Terry stands to make over $20 million. | 嗨我是Sharona Fleming 这位是Adrian Monk |
[15:43] | There’s your motive right there. | Monk?隔壁的? |
[15:44] | He did not want to share it with his ex-wife. | 不 不 |
[15:47] | Gentlemen. | 不 不 |
[15:48] | Max Green, the truth machine. | 他 他是我兄弟 |
[15:50] | What do you got? | 差点吓到我 |
[15:51] | Well, according to this, he’s clean. | 那家伙从没离开过房子 20年了吧 |
[15:54] | He’s Mr. Clean… zero deception. | 32年 我太太认识他 |
[15:56] | You see? | 他怎么了? 恐惧症? |
[16:00] | What more do you need? | 是 他有恐惧症 |
[16:03] | Come on. | 恐惧和 和神经过敏症 |
[16:05] | I think you enjoy being alone. | 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[16:07] | So, did we pass? | 我兄弟借了一袋面粉给你太太 |
[16:10] | Yes, we did. | |
[16:11] | With flying colors. | |
[16:12] | I was up all night studying. | 他叫我们过来拿面粉 |
[16:16] | Mr. Monk, are you satisfied? | – 哦 是的 |
[16:18] | The machine is not infallible. | 请进 – 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Well, neither are you. | 你太太在家吗? |
[16:23] | I’ve been watching you, Mr. Monk. | 不 不 |
[16:25] | That’s what actors do. We soak people in. | 她不在家 她在阿根延 |
[16:27] | I think I got you. Uh, it’s something like… | – 她姐姐病了 |
[16:32] | I don’t know what this thing is, but… | – 哦 我们计划迟点来个徒步旅行 |
[16:35] | Tidiness… everything has to be tidy, don’t you? | 嗯 麦尔文希公园怎么样? 漂亮吗? |
[16:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很漂亮 你怎么知道我去过那里? |
[16:41] | The lamp thing, I don’t know what… | 哦 你有公园的停车许可征 |
[16:44] | That’s… that’s nothing… | – 是的 |
[16:46] | Nothing like me, nothing at all, really. | – 我想你在那并没有享受太好的时光 根据停车许可证显示 |
[16:51] | Hey, there’s a big 100th episode cast party tonight. | 你到那里是在快关门的时间是晚上9:43? |
[16:55] | – You’re coming. – I’ll be there. | 没错 开车去那里比我想像的时间要久 |
[16:56] | – Okay, good. Sharona, you have to come, | |
[16:59] | because these parties get a little wild. | 嗯 |
[17:01] | I might need a nurse, you know? | – 我们找找面粉吧 |
[17:02] | Sure, sure. Do you mind? | 这么乱真是不好意思 我刚刚正在打扫 |
[17:05] | Don’t wait up, Mr. Monk. | 我不知道她放在哪里了 |
[17:06] | No, no, you go ahead. | 那是只鞋子吗? |
[17:11] | I guess it’s just you and me. | 是的 是我太太的 |
[17:13] | Yep. | 肯定是她不喜欢的 |
[17:14] | Brad Terry. | 只有一只鞋子真有趣 它们 |
[17:15] | Oh, uh, what’s your name again? | 通常都是成双的 你在干嘛? |
[17:18] | Randy. Randy. | 我 在找另外一只鞋 |
[17:19] | Randy, you ever done any acting? | 应该就在这附近 它们应该在一起的 |
[17:21] | No. | 它们 它们 你知道的 |
[17:22] | Because you got a great energy. I think you might really pop. | 总是成双的 我肯定能找到的 |
[17:25] | – Pop? – Come to the party. | 那 假如你找到的话 |
[17:27] | I want you to meet the casting director, okay? | 可不可以打个电话给我们? 那对我来讲很重要 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好的 我会的 面粉在这 |
[18:01] | Wow. | 代我多谢你兄弟 好吗? |
[18:02] | 100 shows. | 代我多谢你兄弟 好吗? |
[18:04] | Uh, to be honest with you, | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[18:06] | – I didn’t think we’d make it past 10. | |
[18:09] | Listen, I want to thank everybody | 我不想挽留你 |
[18:12] | – for your support this week. | |
[18:14] | Susan’s murder was, uh, | 哦 |
[18:19] | was… | 抱歉打扰你 |
[18:20] | was a terrible tragedy, and I want to thank everybody for sticking by me this week. | 在他厨房的地板上 |
[18:25] | I really appreciate it. You guys were there for me. | 有漂白过的痕迹 |
[18:28] | I will never forget it. | 他去过公园 可能是去埋些什么东西 |
[18:31] | We really are a family. | 是的 他是在南门的入口处停车的 |
[18:34] | Except, unlike most families, we actually like each other. | – 你怎么知道? – 很明显 为什么你不告诉她 Adrian? |
[18:38] | Listen, congratulations, everybody. | 喔 |
[18:41] | Let’s get drunk. | 他车上的黄橡树果说明 他把车停在了一棵有泥的橡树底下 喔 哪棵才是? 啊 靠近水边 喔 只有南边入口处才有一条小河 喔 请不要再说 喔 这些观察方法很简单 看来你有个新拍档了 哦 正在破自家方圆30英尺内出现的犯罪案件 那 我们现在要做什么? 从这点来说 只是表面的猜测 – 你好 – 他去哪里? 去看看 快点 他开往市区 Ambrose 跟我们一起去吧 我? 不 不 不 – 你要一辈子都躲在房子里面吗? – 是的 |
[19:33] | On TV, you’ll always see one cop | 拜托 抓着我的手 |
[19:36] | in one car, hot-rodding after some suspect. | 只要走到车道的终点就好 |
[19:39] | It doesn’t happen like that. | 你能做到的 来吧 |
[19:40] | Believe it or not, | 来吧 |
[19:42] | – we’re out there trying to serve and protect. | |
[19:49] | It’s a great party, huh? | 来吧 |
[19:51] | – You’re in the picture. Move, move! | |
[19:53] | Oh, sorry, sorry. | 我 我做不到 |
[19:56] | You, uh, you want to dance? | Ambrose 你知道吗? Adrian也很害怕 一直害怕 |
[20:01] | Uh, well, I’m not much of a dancer. | 但他从没被打败 |
[20:04] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | Hey, hey. | 你告诉我 有什么是他有而你没有的? |
[20:07] | There she is. Sharona, hi. | 他有你 – 他从不道歉 你发现了没? – Adrian 他尽全力了 这个男人很痛苦 那 谁不是这样? |
[20:09] | – | – Hi. How are ya? Um, you wanna dance? |
[20:13] | Hi. Oh, she’s, uh, not much of a dancer. Oh, that’s okay. I can teach her. Come on, let’s dance. | |
[20:24] | Wow, that was a good line. | 怎么有人与世隔绝七年了 却装得像什么事都没有一样? 难道你要永远都生他的气吗? 不 不是永远 只是到我死的那天为止 啊 他出来了 – 土豆套袋跑? – 对不起 满人了 – 什么? – 不 不可能 我一定得参加这场比赛的 怎么回事? 我们没有袋子了 那个怎么样? 这个开裂了 我不管 我就拿这个 参赛者 请抢夺有你的标志的 土豆袋子 预备 开始 |
[21:01] | Brad, hi, Brad, hey. Brad. | |
[21:04] | Hey, Marci, what are you doing here? | |
[21:06] | I hid in the ladies’ room upstairs. | |
[21:10] | Well, good to see you. | |
[21:12] | Brad, no, hey, Brad. I have to tell you something. | |
[21:14] | – Randy. – It’s really important. | |
[21:16] | Yeah, maybe that… | 嗨 |
[21:18] | Hey, Marci, how are you? We’ve been looking for you. | 他在干什么? |
[21:20] | Oh, no, I’ve got to talk to Brad! | 他在努力赢取那台收音机 第一名将得到这台崭新的立体声音响 |
[21:22] | No, no, Marci, you have to talk to us. | |
[21:24] | Okay, Marcy. | |
[21:26] | Keep dancing. | |
[21:27] | Coming through. | |
[21:29] | – Oh, no. I have to talke to Brad. – Excuse me, pardon me. | |
[21:32] | He’s seducing them all, | |
[21:34] | one by one. | |
[21:35] | It’s easy for him. He’s an actor. | |
[21:39] | He lies for a living. | |
[21:42] | Yeah, but you could say | |
[21:44] | that he tells the truth for a living. | |
[21:46] | Mm. | |
[21:49] | There was a cast party last night. | |
[21:51] | – Everybody went. – Except you. | |
[21:55] | How did that make you feel? | |
[21:59] | Like I was back in the sixth grade. | |
[22:04] | There was this kid… Robbie Walover. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[22:08] | He was a great athlete. | 哦 |
[22:10] | He was funny. Everybody liked him. | 我们会给你一台新的 |
[22:13] | That year, he invited everyone to his birthday party… | 第二名会 得到这块家常美味樱桃馅饼 |
[22:18] | – except me. | |
[22:23] | Here I am… | 谁是第二名? |
[22:27] | – still in the sixth grade. | |
[22:33] | Robbie Walover… | 在这 |
[22:35] | did… did he live over on Hillside Avenue? | 给你 先生 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 美味的 |
[22:40] | – I knew him. | |
[22:43] | My mother was friendly with his mother. | 他在干嘛? |
[22:47] | Were you… | – 他在找东西 |
[22:49] | at the party? | 那就是他要那个破袋子的原因 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 他不想赢这场比赛的 |
[22:54] | Was it great? | 他只想得第二名 他只想要那樱桃馅饼 |
[22:55] | – Oh, Adrian… You don’t want to know. | |
[22:57] | No, no. | 为什么? – |
[22:59] | Okay, yes, okay, fine. It was… yes, it was, um… | 很明显 他 |
[23:03] | It was pretty great. | 你知道 |
[23:06] | Yeah. It was great. | Sharona 所发生的一切 |
[23:07] | We… We went to Candlestick Park. | 一点头绪都没有 我猜他不喜欢馅饼 |
[23:12] | I met Willie Mays. | – 他在找寻什么? |
[23:24] | Where have you been? | – 找寻在馅饼里的东西? |
[23:26] | We had to parallel park. | – 等一下 樱桃馅饼 – 是的 樱桃馅饼 |
[23:27] | What, for 20 minutes? | – 等一下 樱桃馅饼 – |
[23:29] | Parallel means parallel, right? That’s all I’m saying. | 是的 樱桃馅饼 – 樱桃馅饼 |
[23:32] | Whatever. Come on. I want you to hear something. | 樱桃馅饼 – 樱桃 是樱桃 |
[23:34] | What is it? You said it was big. | 三天前 |
[23:35] | Monk, you’re a great detective, | 有份报纸里提到 |
[23:37] | but nobody bats a thousand. | 樱桃馅饼 |
[23:42] | Marci Maven, this is Adrian Monk. | |
[23:44] | He’s working on the case with us. | |
[23:46] | Yeah, I remember you. | |
[23:48] | Now, Marci, I want you to tell him exactly what you’ve been telling us. | – 这是什么? – 自1972年以来的所有的报纸 哦 上帝创造了我 |
[23:55] | I did it. | 仅在三天前 不应该是在最上面吗? – 我有自己的摆放方式 – |
[23:59] | I killed Brad’s ex Susan Malloy. | 什么方式? 你不会明白的 哦 哦 在这 |
[24:06] | I did the world a favor. | 在这 |
[24:08] | She was a terrible actress. | 就在这 |
[24:10] | Who was? | 这里 |
[24:12] | Susan Malloy… the bitch I killed. | 劫车? – 哦 天啦 |
[24:17] | She only made one movie. | 我们到过这里 记得吗? – 是的 我知道 |
[24:18] | What kind of actress only makes one movie? | – 是不是写着樱桃馅饼? – 是的 |
[24:20] | “Frat Party Massacre”… did you see it? | 我说樱桃馅饼 |
[24:23] | Uh, no. | 你怎么记得那么清楚啊 |
[24:24] | I did, like, 20 times. | 这是天赋也是诅咒 – |
[24:27] | And how did you do it, Marci? | 哦 天啦 Adrian |
[24:29] | It was easy. | 这是 – |
[24:30] | I snuck in the glass window in the back, | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[24:32] | I hid, she came in. | 等一下 |
[24:34] | She was, uh, doing an exercise tape. | |
[24:37] | She didn’t even see me. | 我觉得她是死于一块馅饼 |
[24:39] | And I pulled out the knife, | |
[24:40] | and she started screaming, and I started stabbing, and… | 这里是你们长大的地方 啊? |
[24:44] | I stabbed her. | 是的 |
[24:46] | How many times? | – 这个小箱子里装的是什么? |
[24:48] | Three or four. | – 邮件 |
[24:49] | Why did you do it, Marci? | – 邮件? – 30年来所有的邮件 |
[24:52] | I did it for Brad. | 啊 真有意义 |
[24:56] | Hello. | – 可惜不是给我的 – 队长 |
[24:57] | I love him, you know? | – 什么事? – 你 你的看法是怎么样? |
[24:59] | I… That bitch broke his heart. | – 关于馅饼吗? – 是的 太太烤了三块馅饼 樱桃馅饼 给慈善集团 – 他们就把馅饼在周末时送出去 – 嗯 是的 馅饼里有东西 |
[25:05] | She won’t be hurting him anymore, right? | |
[25:08] | I don’t know. | 或是其中的一块里有东西 足以致命的东西 |
[25:09] | Sharona and I saw her a half an hour after the murder. | 队长 我 |
[25:12] | There was no blood on her shirt. | 我帮你泡了杯咖啡 队长 |
[25:14] | She explained that. | 谢谢 |
[25:15] | She said she went back to her car and changed. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | What happened to the bloody clothes? | – 为什么编了号啊? – 妈妈把所有的杯子都编了号 |
[25:18] | – Where are they? – Monk, we have a confession. | – 为什么编了号啊? – 妈妈把所有的杯子都编了号 |
[25:20] | A confession trumps a missing blouse. | 这样我们就会按顺序把杯子放回原来的位置 |
[25:22] | Plus, the videotape puts Brad Terry | |
[25:23] | in the front yard during the attack. | 真是好主意 |
[25:25] | And also, we have a confession. | 那要是打烂了一个杯子怎么办? |
[25:27] | And he passed the polygraph test. | 什么? 是什么让杯子打烂的 – 九号 我滑了一下 就失手了 – Ambrose 不是所现在 不是我的错 对不起 不是我的错 你看过犯罪现场的相片吗? 当然看过 怎么了? |
[25:28] | And did I mention we have a confession? | |
[25:39] | Okay. | 你是对的 根本就没有馅饼 但我 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 我倒喜欢去见大陪审团的时候来几块馅饼 |
[25:42] | Okay, you win. | |
[25:44] | I’m convinced. | – 他有枪吗? – 有 |
[25:46] | He’s innocent. | – 九毫米口径? – 是的 |
[25:48] | Yes! | 他是个退休的部队军士 有丰富的持枪经验 |
[25:49] | We have a verdict. | 他是个退休的部队军士 |
[25:50] | All right, as far as I’m concerned, this case is closed. Call the D.A. | 有丰富的持枪经验 |
[25:53] | I want to file this first thing in the morning. | 再加上关于他的小货车的谎言 |
[25:55] | – Yes, sir. – Monk… | – 还有一只鞋在垃圾箱里 – 他太太失踪 |
[25:58] | Thank you. Thank you. | 你想要事实吗? |
[26:00] | Now I can take that job. | 事实就是 |
[26:01] | I’m going to be a police consultant on the show. | 在星期二晚上 van |
[26:03] | – No way. – $1,000 for half a day’s work. | Ranken的太太 飞到了布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[26:05] | I couldn’t have taken the gig until you agreed the guy was innocent. | 我去航空公司查过 她自己买的机票并上了飞机 |
[26:09] | I appreciate that. | 是他的女朋友用假身份证买的 |
[26:10] | And, uh, I can take the part they offered me. | |
[26:13] | I got a line in the next episode. | |
[26:15] | Oh, my God. Hey, hey, hey. | 是的 |
[26:17] | I can bring Benjy to the set! | 他绝对是去鬼混 |
[26:19] | This is great. | 我 |
[26:20] | Oh, $1,000 for a half a day’s work? | 我看到他在后院用手机讲电话 |
[26:22] | Hey, you guys can come to my trailer if you want. | – 是吗? – |
[26:24] | Okay. | 是吗? – 你要走了吗? |
[26:25] | Wait, you could consult me, too. | – 是的 我要走了 |
[26:30] | Hey, Monk… | 看 我会四处看看 当没有真正的证据时 我只能这样做 |
[26:31] | Thanks. | 队长 看 Ambrose 很高兴认识你 |
[26:32] | Hey. Yeah. | 队长 看 Ambrose 很高兴认识你 |
[26:35] | I think I’m finally getting the hang of sixth grade. | 是的 我肯定已经为你解答了一些问题 但却涌现出几百个问题 这 大概放在五到七个之间 听我说 |
[26:42] | It’s all one motion. | Monk 等一下 |
[26:43] | Cuffs are out, right hand down, | – 我晚餐迟到了 明天打给我 – 等等 |
[26:46] | cuffs are on… | – 再见 队长 – 再见 |
[26:48] | It’s like you’re dancing. | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[26:50] | Screw the backup, I’m going… Screw the backup, I’m going in. | 你们 看看这个 看看这个 |
[26:53] | Screw the back… I’m going in. | 这是所有慈善团体的奖品单 |
[26:54] | Do I sound like a real cop? | |
[26:56] | You’ll never sound like a real cop. | 有三个家常馅饼分掉了 |
[26:58] | Don’t be afraid to push him around. | – 在抽彩售货时 土豆套袋跑比赛时 – 第三个呢? |
[27:00] | He’s a bad guy. There you go. | 他们明天会把它派出去 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | – 你赌博吗 – 不 |
[27:07] | – Screw the backup, I’m going in. | |
[27:10] | Ooh. | 有趣吗? – |
[27:14] | So, Mom, are we really going to see Brad Terry? | 很有趣 |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 你会爱死它的 我们的下一个号码是 |
[27:17] | Where is he? | – 哦 |
[27:19] | He’s in his trailer with Mr. Monk. | – 哦 |
[27:22] | – What can I say? I’m really sorry. You can stop apologizing, Mr. Monk. | |
[27:26] | Sharona You were just doing your job. | |
[27:27] | No. No, no, no. I-I wasn’t thinking straight. | 看看是谁? |
[27:31] | – You reminded me of this kid | |
[27:33] | I knew in sixth grade. | 这世界真小 |
[27:35] | – It’s complicated. | |
[27:37] | We all have our demons, right? | 就在这里坐 |
[27:39] | So the case is officially closed? | 你想要擦擦我的幸运球吗? |
[27:41] | – Marci confessed? – That’s right. | |
[27:43] | See I always knew she was unstable. | – 会给你带来好运的 – |
[27:46] | Come in. She’s been harassing me for years. | 哦 不 谢谢 |
[27:48] | – Hi. – Hey, Laurie, how are you? | N39 来吧 擦擦这个球 |
[27:50] | – | – I got your water. – Thanks. |
[27:52] | Sierra Springs. | 不 谢谢 |
[27:54] | I-I drink that, too. | 哦 我擦了一天的球了 |
[27:56] | Yeah? Here. | 假如你不擦幸运球的话 |
[27:57] | We get ’em for free ’cause I drink it on the show. | 那就会有恶运将临 |
[28:00] | – Adrian Got to love them perks. | |
[28:01] | I love them perks. | 擦擦他的幸运球 – 我不想擦 |
[28:03] | Uh, Brad… | 你要是不擦的话他是不会闭嘴的 |
[28:05] | Uh, did you get a chance to read my script? | |
[28:07] | O73 Yes. Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. | |
[28:09] | I was going to call you. It was great. | 你在干什么? |
[28:10] | Really? You liked it? | – 一点也不难 |
[28:12] | Yeah, it was the best script I’ve read all year. | – 你究竟在干什么? |
[28:14] | I loved the… the crazy uncle | 下个幸运号码是G56 |
[28:16] | and the, um, road trip. | |
[28:18] | – That’s excellent, yeah. | |
[28:20] | That actually happened. | 又不是你 |
[28:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | 很不错了 就差两号 |
[28:23] | Listen, if you don’t mind, and feel free to say no, | 很不错了 就差两号 |
[28:25] | I was going to pass it on to my agent, see what he thinks. | – 你的号码在哪里? – 我不需要 |
[28:28] | Sure, yeah. My God, that would be awesome. | 下个幸运号码是 |
[28:31] | Thank you so much. | |
[28:33] | Oh. | |
[28:34] | Uh, break’s over. We need you on set. | |
[28:36] | Okay. | |
[28:38] | Well, I’m going to go solve a couple of homicides. | |
[28:41] | – | – You want to watch? – Sure. Okay, everybody, places! And… rain! |
[28:50] | And… action! Where you going to, Frankie, huh? | 再说一次 |
[28:55] | – You going to church? Cocaine? | |
[29:09] | It’s pure. And cut! | 好的 |
[29:12] | – Okay, let’s go again. | |
[29:14] | Okay, quickly, quickly, reset! | 中了 |
[29:17] | – That’s good… I need two more guys coming in here quick. | |
[29:19] | Okay, we’re doing it again! Everybody back to one! | 中了 |
[29:22] | They’re doing it again? | – 另一个得奖者是 |
[29:23] | Yeah, they do the same scene over and over, | 我会施舍点给你的 |
[29:25] | – and then later on, they put all the pieces together. | |
[29:27] | Sharona It’s called editing. | |
[29:28] | Listen to Mr. Hollywood. | 你肯定你打了电话给队长吗? |
[29:31] | – And… action! | |
[29:34] | Where you going to, Frankie, huh? | 当然 |
[29:37] | You going to church? | 我知道van Ranken在找什么 |
[29:40] | Cocaine? | 我知道馅饼里藏着什么 |
[29:48] | It’s pure. | 队长 队长 队长 这里 |
[29:50] | Cut! Cut! | 他正 |
[29:51] | He used a different finger. It won’t cut together. | 他想消灭证据 证据在馅饼里 |
[29:53] | Oh, you’re right. | 警官 我要投诉 |
[29:55] | Uh, Brad, Brad, | 警官 我要投诉 |
[29:57] | listen, make sure you use your right pinky, okay? | 这两个家伙已经骚扰了我一个周未 先生 请把馅饼放在车上 |
[30:02] | Yeah. Sorry. | – 什么? |
[30:04] | No problem. | – 放下馅饼 后退 |
[30:05] | Excuse me, I noticed something else. | 离馅饼远一点 听着 |
[30:08] | The second time, the lights on the van were off. | 我住在他兄弟的隔壁 他们都是疯子 |
[30:11] | Oh, he’s right. I missed that one. | – 我认识他们是 |
[30:13] | Carl, your lights? | 警官 – |
[30:16] | And, uh… | 请把馅饼放在车上 请 |
[30:19] | this… this… this gentleman in the brown shirt | 好的 接下来我会讲事情是怎么发生的 |
[30:22] | by the pizza place… he, uh… | 上星期四 |
[30:24] | The first time, both his socks were pulled all the way up, | Rita为小镇百年庆典会烤了三块馅饼 |
[30:28] | but the second time, one was down. | 她可能把馅饼放在餐桌上让它冷却 |
[30:30] | And, uh, you, sir… | 她老公回到家 他们打了一架 |
[30:32] | Sir, your umbrella handle was turned, uh, this way. | 可能Pat威胁她说要离开 谁知道? 但是产生了争执 |
[30:37] | And… and you, sir, you… your coffee… | 我兄弟说听到了四声枪响 |
[30:40] | You were holding your coffee cup with your pinky extended there. | 假如是真的话 那么在他开枪的时候 |
[30:43] | Not… not… not that much. | 弹壳会从枪膛内爆出 |
[30:45] | Not that much. And her sweater… | 在厨房里四处飞溅留下痕迹 |
[30:47] | Her sweater wasn’t buttoned up all the way. | 然而这时 |
[30:50] | And, uh, she looked at her watch like this the first time. | 有人到访 |
[30:55] | And his… he scratched his elbow, | 是小镇上的人来收集馅饼 嗨 |
[30:57] | and her straw was bent a little more. | 馅饼 是吗? |
[30:59] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. You’re a… | 好的 |
[31:01] | Her zipper was… on her bag was all the way up. | 等一下 |
[31:04] | You’re a very observant man, Mr. Monk. | 我去拿 |
[31:06] | I don’t think there’s anything you can really do about the bird, | 在这等就好 |
[31:07] | but on the first take, there was a bird flying over. | 再见 |
[31:09] | It’s okay. It doesn’t have to be perfect, Mr. Monk. | 后来 当他清理厨房时 |
[31:11] | You wait a while, it’ll probably come around. | 后来 |
[31:12] | – Could we take a break? – Let’s take a break. | 当他清理厨房时 |
[31:14] | Okay, break! Everybody back in 10. | 他大吃一惊 |
[31:22] | Sorry. He’s kind of a perfectionist. | 一枚弹壳不见了 |
[31:23] | Hey. | 这把枪是有登记的 |
[31:25] | Hey. | 因此假如有人找到弹壳 很快就可以被追踪到 |
[31:35] | – Hi. – Hey, Laurie. | 弹壳不在第一个馅饼也不在第二个馅饼里 |
[31:37] | Did you, uh… Captain, do you think they… | 那就一定是在这里 |
[31:41] | I think they need to shove the criminal harder, don’t you? | van Ranken先生 请让我们搜查你的馅饼 |
[31:44] | Yeah, you’re right. Yep, yep, that was lame. | 什么? |
[31:46] | – I got you covered. – Thank you. | 请不要让我再重复一次我刚才所说的 – 我说不行又怎么了? – 那我们就不得拘捕你 |
[31:50] | Have you read Laurie’s script? | 直到我们找到目击证人证明你的清白 |
[31:51] | No. Is it any good? | |
[31:53] | – It is the worst script I have ever read. | |
[31:56] | I figured. | 为了一个馅饼? |
[31:59] | – | – Sharona… – What? |
[32:01] | Brad. | 正是 |
[32:02] | Sharona He lied to that girl about her script. I was there. So what? He was being polite. No. No, no, no, no, no. | |
[32:11] | He was wearing one of those pulse monitors. His heartbeat didn’t change… not a fraction. He’s a sociopath. | 请帮下忙好吗 |
[32:18] | That’s how he beat the polygraph test. | 这就像一个梦一样 所不同的是 |
[32:21] | He did it. | 我的梦里面没有馅饼 |
[32:23] | He’s the guy. | 只有你 |
[32:24] | – He can’t be the guy. – He’s the guy. | 你闭嘴好吗? 啊? |
[32:27] | He’s the guy. | 不 不在这里 |
[32:35] | How do you feel, Marci? | 它 什么? |
[32:37] | How do I feel? | 在 在这里 是吗? Sharona? |
[32:39] | That’s funny, | Adrian 馅饼里什么都没有 |
[32:41] | because I’ve talked to five psychiatrists | Adrian 馅饼里什么都没有 |
[32:43] | and three psychologists and one therapist, | 但是 Sharona |
[32:46] | and, uh, they all wanted to know the same thing… | van Ranken先生 |
[32:50] | “how you feeling, Marci?” | 很抱歉把你的馅饼弄成这样 |
[32:52] | “How you feeling, Marci?” | 我们会另外再买一个新的给你 |
[32:54] | I-I heard that you got into some trouble last night. | 我不明白 |
[32:58] | I smashed the TV in the rec room. | 通常帮他背完黑锅后 |
[33:00] | What was I supposed to do? | 一切都结束了 是吗? |
[33:02] | “Crime Lab S.F.” was on, | 我们就可以回家了 |
[33:04] | with that new theme song that I hate, and… | 这块樱桃馅饼里什么都没有 你在搞什么啊? 哦 队长 嗯 我告诉你 |
[33:08] | Monk Well, why do they need a new theme song? | |
[33:10] | Marci… | 这是什么? 这是你们兄弟间争斗的玩法吗? |
[33:12] | I know you didn’t kill Susan Malloy. | 不 |
[33:15] | Uh, no… sure I did. | 不 不 |
[33:16] | No. | 不 |
[33:17] | You couldn’t kill anyone. | 不 不 |
[33:21] | Why did you confess? | 不 听着 |
[33:23] | There’s only one reason why you would confess… | 不要打电话给我们 我们会打给你 |
[33:27] | Because you know Brad Terry is guilty. | 中尉 上车 |
[33:32] | You love him. | 馅饼里什么都没有? |
[33:34] | You’re protecting him. | 是的 |
[33:36] | But how do you know he’s guilty? | |
[33:41] | That’s the question. | 就这样? |
[33:43] | How do you know | 想要放弃了? |
[33:46] | he killed his ex-wife? | 我还能做什么? |
[33:49] | Hmm? | 那 |
[33:56] | Marci. | 谢谢你的信任 或者至少你有假装信任我 |
[33:58] | Marci. | – 你想留下来吗? – |
[34:03] | What really happened here? | 不 不要 啊 我做了爸爸最爱吃的菜团通心粉 |
[34:06] | They went outside together for a minute, | – Ambrose 我 我要走了 – 等等 |
[34:09] | she comes back in alone. | Sharona在等着我 |
[34:11] | You be Susan. | |
[34:12] | Great, so I’m the victim again? | |
[34:17] | I think you enjoy stabbing and shooting me. | |
[34:19] | No, I don’t enjoy it, but it’s my job. | – 他不会回来的 – 你可能是对的 |
[34:22] | Okay, so she comes back in to start her workout, | 只是以防万一 |
[34:27] | and you put in your favorite exercise video… | 我可能会在下星期再见到你 – 我不这样认为 – 保重 |
[34:33] | Oh, my God! Wait a minute. | 我爱你 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry. It was turned all the way up. | 不要 |
[34:37] | Okay. | |
[34:40] | Okay. | 那样说 |
[34:42] | Okay, wait a minute. | 不要那样说 |
[34:45] | It was turned all the way up the day she was killed, too. | 我不是行家 但我知道互相爱着彼此 关心彼此的人们 绝对不会七年来 一个电话都没有 |
[34:50] | Well, what does that mean? | 特别是当我很需要你的时候 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. | 在Trudy死后 你认为我没有打电话就是一点也不在乎? |
[34:57] | Let me see that yoga tape. | 不然是什么原因 |
[35:06] | It’s not here. | 你怎么了? 你知道Trudy死的那天 |
[35:07] | It’s right there. I saw Disher take it out. | 为什么会在停车库里吗? |
[35:09] | It’s not here. | 你在说什么? |
[35:11] | Did somebody steal it? | |
[35:14] | Well, who would steal a workout tape? | 那全是因为我 你? 她是在帮我 我需要感冒药 我就打电话给了她 – 我请她 – 哦天哪 |
[35:16] | It’s not here. | |
[35:23] | What? | |
[35:29] | I know what happened here. | 到药房帮我买药 – 不要这样做 – 如果不是因为我 她就不会在车库里 |
[35:35] | You’re not going to like it. | – 哦 Ambrose – 是我 Adrian 是我 |
[35:38] | Just… Just hear me out. | – 是我的错 – 不 不 |
[35:40] | Just keep an open mind. | – 不 不 不 – Adrian 是我的错 |
[35:42] | He did it, didn’t he? | – 不 不是你的错 – Adrian 我 – 不 你不能 – 对不起 Adrian |
[35:48] | There’s a reason the coroner couldn’t find a bullet in her body. | – 不是你的错 – 对不起 哦 天啦 不 不要 不 不 不 不要 |
[35:51] | There was no bullet to find. | 不是 Adrian 是我的错 |
[35:52] | At least no ordinary bullet. | 不是 Adrian 是我的错 |
[35:54] | You killed the hooker with a bullet made from your own frozen blood. | 不是 |
[35:57] | Isn’t that right, senator? | 不是你的错 |
[35:59] | Here’s what happened… | |
[36:00] | All you needed was an ounce of your blood. | |
[36:02] | You poured it into a .38-caliber mold, | – 不 不 不 嘘 – 对不起 |
[36:04] | then froze it. The rest was easy. | – 嘘 – 对不起 |
[36:06] | You left the fundraiser at 7:00… | 不是你的错 |
[36:10] | You shot the hooker… | 好吧 我来了 她在这里 你以为你要去哪里? |
[36:15] | Then you waited for the blood bullet to dissolve. | 你是Rita |
[36:17] | You can’t prove any of this. | 正在做这三块馅饼 |
[36:19] | Oh, I think we can. | 你把它们从烤箱里拿出来 |
[36:22] | I think it’s fine. I think the gunshot could be louder. | 她抓着一把刀 是吗? |
[36:24] | I can do louder. | Rita 别傻了 我警告你 |
[36:27] | This is my favorite part… | 不 不 不是这里 那是她放面粉的地方 记得吗 |
[36:30] | Where everybody stands around and you sum up the case. | 不要逼我 不要逼我做 |
[36:33] | – Yeah, me too. Thanks. | |
[36:34] | I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to Mr. Monk. | 让我后悔的事情 |
[36:38] | – Why don’t you, uh, take a break? Brad Terry, you’re under arrest for the murder of your ex-wife. | |
[36:46] | You can’t be serious. | 嘭 |
[36:47] | I was out on the front lawn the whole time. Everybody saw me. | 嘭 |
[36:50] | You made sure everybody saw you by pretending to be drunk | 嘭 |
[36:53] | and staging that fight a few days earlier. | 嘭 |
[36:55] | After an incident like that, | 嘭 |
[36:57] | you knew the press would follow you anywhere. | 嘭 |
[36:59] | That was the whole idea… you needed witnesses. | 嘭 |
[37:10] | I was at a bar, Eric. Yeah, I had a drink… or two. | 嘭 |
[37:13] | And some peanuts. | 嗨 我是隔壁的Pat |
[37:15] | van Ranken Listen, stay off the property, please. | |
[37:17] | And leave Susan out of it… | 你借了一袋面粉给我太太 |
[37:18] | Okay, freeze it right there. | 记得吗? |
[37:20] | That proves it. I was outside when she screamed. | – 我能否借回那袋面粉? – 借回? |
[37:23] | Oh, yeah, she screamed, | 是的 我想做果冻 |
[37:24] | but that scream was 15 years old. | 做果冻用不着面粉 |
[37:28] | You recognize this? | 开门 |
[37:29] | This is the first movie your wife ever made. Took us forever to track it down. The movie’s been out of print for years. What are you doing?! | 开门 |
[37:46] | What are you doing?! Susan?! Marci Maven recognized the scream | 开门 |
[37:51] | ’cause she’s seen the movie 100 times. As Special Agent Rusty Clark would say, | 开门 |
[37:57] | here’s what happened… Last week you came in here alone after hours. What are you doing?! | 有人吗? |
[38:03] | No! It was easy to transfer Susan’s scream from the slasher film | 线被断掉了 |
[38:09] | onto the exercise video. What are you doing?! | 我们会在那儿跟你碰面 |
[38:17] | The morning of the murder, you smashed some glass on the rear door | 队长已经在途中 |
[38:20] | to make it look like somebody broke in. | 你不可以开快一点吗? |
[38:23] | You hid a knife near the front door where you could grab it quickly. | 快点? |
[38:30] | Then you replaced her exercise video with the one you doctored, and the stage was set. As you planned, the press was out front, | 哦 |
[38:39] | and you made sure they saw Susan alive | 天啦 |
[38:41] | as you left the house. | 你真的担心了 |
[38:45] | You recorded the audio low intentionally, | 哦 天啦 不 报警 打9ll Adrian 你在干什么? – Adrian 你去哪? – 他还在那里 |
[38:47] | because you needed her to turn the volume all the way up. | |
[38:53] | – Listen, guys… | |
[38:57] | Leave her out of this. | 你怎么知道? |
[38:59] | – Aah! What are you doing?! | |
[39:02] | Sharona Susan? | |
[39:03] | The press thought you were going in to help her, but you were going in to kill her. | 他不能离开房子 |
[39:07] | You only had a few seconds. | – Ambrose 我们要离开这里 我 我找不到第八号 – 不 什么? – 我找不到第八号 什么第八号? 不要管杯子了 举起手来 van Ranken 谢天谢地你们来了 我看到起烟了 把手放在头上 把手放在头上 转过去 转过去 你应该很有兴趣知道20分钟前 我们在州立公园里找到了你太太的尸体 来不及见你的女友了 她什么时候从 哪里? 阿根廷 回来? |
[39:09] | That was all you needed. | |
[39:31] | Somebody call the police! She’s been stabbed! | |
[39:35] | Good work, Mr. Monk. | |
[39:37] | And he did it without a spectroscope. | |
[39:39] | Could you stand up, please, Mr. Terry? | – 快点 – 不 |
[39:41] | You’re under arrest. | – 快点 Ambrose – 我不行 |
[39:44] | It’s one easy motion… | – 你—你走 – 我需要你 我需要你 |
[39:45] | Cuffs come out, right arm down, | – 我不能 – 我不能没有你 |
[39:48] | slap ’em on. | 你走 你走 |
[39:50] | You’re going down, clown. | Ambrose 看在Trudy的份上 |
[39:52] | It’s just like you’re dancing. | 哦 天啦 |
[39:54] | – How was that? – That was perfect. | 哦 天啦 |
[39:56] | Now don’t be afraid to rough him up. | 你没事吧? 我不敢相信你进去了 |
[39:58] | That’s a bad guy. | 我 我不敢相信你出来了 |
[40:03] | Come on. | 我出来了? 放松 |
[40:29] | Hey! | 你出来了 你出来了 我出来了 |
[40:31] | Marci. | 我出来了 |
[40:32] | W-What are you doing here? | 我出来了 |
[40:34] | I just came by to thank you. God, that was so crazy of me to confess to murder. | 我知道你能做到的 |
[40:39] | Oh. What… | 我弟弟把我带出来的 |
[40:43] | What… What time is it? | 是的 |
[40:44] | Oh, uh, midnight. Midnight. | 是他 |
[40:47] | Well, I-I’d invite you in, but, uh… | 我想 |
[40:50] | I make you uncomfortable, don’t I? | 你在找这个 |
[40:52] | Oh. | |
[40:53] | That’s okay. | |
[40:56] | You know, listen, I’m… I’m sorry about Brad, and, um… | 他把我带出来了 |
[40:59] | Oh, I don’t even like Brad anymore. I’m never seeing his show again, no way. | 我出来了 |
[41:05] | Which is easy to say anyway, ’cause, you know, they canceled it. | 是的 |
[41:09] | Well, okay, good for you. I’m… I’m happy for you. Really? | 你出来了 |
[41:13] | You know, they told me how you solved the case | 你猜谁来了? |
[41:15] | and everything, Adrian, | 再使劲猜一下 |
[41:17] | and I just think you’re wonderful. | |
[41:20] | Nah, not… not really. Yeah, really. I started a whole web site about you and a newsletter. Oh, God. Don’t… Don’t do that. | 放弃? |
[41:30] | Oh, you are the greatest detective in the world. You’re the… You are the greatest detective in the universe. You should have your own show. – No, no, I-I… – You should. You have to promise me something. Will you promise me something? | 你没事吧? |
[41:47] | If you ever do get your own show… | 我现在可以回家了吗? 要不要我们先去吃个饭? |
[41:51] | you have to promise me | 我只想回家 |
[41:53] | that you will never change the theme song. Okay? | 我也这样想的 |
[42:01] | Um, I promise. | 你愿意帮我打扫吗? |
[42:03] | You promise. | |
[42:05] | You promise. | 我以为你永远不会叫我 |
[42:06] | I promise. – You promise? – Yeah. | 我们可以从客厅开始 |