时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Federal appeals court just turned him down. | 联邦法院驳回了他的上诉 |
[00:25] | So we’re a go. | 我们已经试过了 |
[00:27] | Where’s Ray Caspo? | Ray Kaspo在哪 |
[00:28] | He’s in the holding cell having his last meal… | 他在地下室吃他的最后一顿晚餐 |
[00:32] | ribs and chili. | 辣椒排骨 |
[00:33] | Ribs and chili? | 辣椒排骨? |
[00:36] | That might kill him before we do. | 那菜能在我们杀他之前呛死他 |
[01:02] | Hey, Ray, how are you doing? | 嘿 Ray 你还好吧? |
[01:04] | I’m good. | 我还好 |
[01:06] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[01:07] | I had them add, like, a ton of extra sauce. | 我叫他们多给你加了些酱 |
[01:09] | I told them that’s how you like it. | 我告诉他们你很喜欢这酱 |
[01:10] | Thanks, Abby. | 谢谢你 Abby |
[01:12] | I, uh, I heard about the appeals court. | 我 嗯 我听说了法院驳回你上诉的事 |
[01:16] | Bastards. | 该死的 |
[01:18] | Yeah, well, I’m not surprised. | 是 嗯 不过我不觉得奇烃 |
[01:22] | Story of my life. | 我的人生故事 |
[01:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:33] | I want you to give that to your daughter. | 你把这个给你的女儿 |
[01:35] | You told me she liked to draw. | 你说过她喜欢画画 |
[01:38] | Your paint set. | – 你的绘画工具? – 嗯 |
[01:40] | Well, I didn’t have anybody else to give it to. | 我没有别人可给了 |
[01:47] | Thanks for everything, Abby. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 Abby |
[01:50] | Stay strong, man. | 坚强点 伙计 |
[01:57] | Hey, Abby. | 嘿 |
[01:58] | Tell the guys… | Abby 告诉大家 |
[02:00] | Tell everybody… I’m at peace. | 告诉大家 我一切都好 |
[02:07] | See you, Ray. | 再见 Ray |
[02:25] | Hey, guard! Guard, get in here! Open it up! | 嘿 警卫 警卫 快来 开门 |
[02:28] | Hurry! | 快 |
[02:34] | Okay, we’re ready… | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[02:37] | He’s been poisoned. | – 他被毒死了 |
[02:39] | Poisoned? | – 毒死了 |
[02:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:01] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[04:05] | Well, you’ve been inside a prison before, right? | 嗯 你以前在监狱里呆过吗? |
[04:07] | I’ve been to holding cells and visiting rooms. | 我曾经管看过牢房 视察过监狱 |
[04:10] | They were bad enough. | 他们非常的坏 |
[04:14] | Come on. | 好了 快进去吧 |
[04:17] | Hi, uh, Adrian Monk, Sharona Fleming. | 嗨 我们是Adrian Monk Sharona Fleming |
[04:20] | Captain Stottlemeyer’s expecting us. | – Stottlemeyer队长叫我们来的 |
[04:22] | Keep these on. | – 好的 把这些带上 |
[04:24] | It’s how we tell the good guys from the bad guys. | 这样我们可以区分好人和坏人 |
[04:27] | And you’ll step right this way. | – 这边请 |
[04:29] | Okay, thanks. | – 好的 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:42] | Will you step over here, please? | 请过来我这边 |
[04:45] | Raise your arms, palms up, please? | – 请举起手臂 手掌举起 |
[04:47] | W-What are you doing? | – 你 你在干什么? |
[04:48] | I have to pat you down. | 我得搜一下身 |
[04:50] | Just raise your arms. | 请举起手 |
[04:52] | Palms up. | 手掌朝上 |
[04:54] | Very good. Turn around for me. | 很好 转过身去 |
[04:57] | No, not a circle. | 不 |
[04:58] | Face the wall. | 不要转圈 面朝墙壁 |
[05:03] | There you go. | – 行了 – 啊 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[05:05] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | |
[05:07] | Wait. | |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好了 啊哈 |
[05:19] | Okay, wait a second. Wait, whoa, stop. | 嗯 等等 |
[05:22] | Just a minute. | 等等 请等一下 请稍微等一下 |
[05:24] | Just a second. | 就一下 |
[05:31] | O-O-O-O-Okay. | 好 |
[05:33] | Go ahead. | 好 行了 |
[05:35] | Aah! | 啊 |
[05:37] | What does that prove? What are you doing? | 你想证明什么? 你在干什么? |
[05:39] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我不行 |
[05:41] | You have a witness. | – 不 你可以的 |
[05:42] | This is… You’re acting like a child. | – 这 – 你现在象个孩子一样的 |
[05:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好了 啊哈 |
[05:59] | Wait! Okay, just wait! | 等等 好了 等等 |
[06:01] | Here, how about this? I’ll pat myself down. | 好了 这样怎么样 我自己搜一下身 |
[06:05] | You’re gonna pat yourself down? | 你自己搜身? |
[06:07] | I’m an honest man. I’m an ex-cop. | 我很诚实 我以前也是个警察 |
[06:09] | – You can trust me. – You’re an ex-cop? | 请相信我 你以前也是警察? |
[06:59] | Wait. What… what’s this? | 等等 等等 这是什么? |
[07:02] | Whoa, hey, hold on a second. | – 哦 等等 |
[07:04] | What is that, nail clippers? | 这是什么? – 指甲剪 |
[07:07] | Where do I think I’m going with these? | 这东西有什么用? |
[07:09] | I can’t bring that in here. | 不能带进去? |
[07:11] | I’ll get these back when I leave. | 好的 我走的时候来拿 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Hey, Monk. | 嘿 Monk |
[07:24] | The crime scene is in here. | 案发现场在这里 |
[07:26] | I’m fine. I’m good. | 我很好 |
[07:28] | I can see it from here. | 我很好 我这里能看得见 |
[07:30] | Who… Who made the chili? | 谁 谁做的辣椒? |
[07:32] | We did in, our own kitchen. | 我们做的 在我们厨房里做的 |
[07:34] | I got Detective Laveaux talking to the cooks. | 我叫Larve和厨师谈了一下 |
[07:36] | I think that’s a bust. | 我觉得有点问题 |
[07:37] | Who brought him the food? | 谁给他拿的食物? |
[07:39] | A trusty named Abernathy. | 一个叫阿伯拉斯的人 |
[07:41] | He’s one of Caspo’s closest friends. | 他是Kaspo的生前好友 |
[07:43] | I just talked to him. | 我刚才和他谈过 |
[07:44] | He’s real upset about this, but I think he’s clean. | 他对此事非常的伤心 但我觉得他是清白的 |
[07:46] | What did Ray Caspo do? | – Ray 干了些什么? |
[07:48] | Six years ago he shot a gas station attendant in a robbery. | – 六年前 他在打劫一家加油站时 杀死了一个工作人员 |
[07:51] | Well, maybe the victim’s family did it for revenge. | 嗯 可能死者家属要为此报仇 |
[07:54] | No, no, that letter is from the victim’s family. | 不 不 这封信是死者家属写的 |
[07:57] | They say they forgive him, that they’re praying for him. | 他们说 他们原谅他 他们会为他祈祷 |
[08:00] | Well, maybe they lied. | 嗯 但他们可能在撒谎 |
[08:02] | No, their name is Lapp. | 从名字看 他们是拉普兰人 |
[08:04] | They’re from Strasburg, Pennsylvania. | 来自斯特拉斯堡 费城 是门诺派教徒 |
[08:05] | They’re Mennonite. | 和平主义者 |
[08:07] | Pacifists. | 和平主义者 |
[08:08] | They don’t believe in violence. | 他们不崇尚暴力 |
[08:11] | I think you’re right, but that still leaves us with the big question… | 我觉得你说的是对的 但我们还是得解决这个问题 |
[08:14] | Why would anybody bother | 为什么有人要打搅这个临刑犯人的最后一顿晚餐 |
[08:16] | to spike a condemned prisoner’s last meal? | |
[08:19] | His last meal? | 他的最后一顿晚餐? |
[08:20] | He was scheduled to be executed at midnight. | 根据原计划 他要在午夜被处死 |
[08:24] | What do you think? | – 你怎么看? |
[08:25] | I think I’m out of here. I’m going home. | – 我想我得走了 |
[08:28] | Adrian! | – 我要回家了 |
[08:30] | I’m not sure it matters who killed this guy. | 我想谁杀了这家伙都不要紧了 |
[08:31] | He was going to die in 45 minutes anyway. | 反正他45分钟之后都要死了 |
[08:34] | Sharona, I hate this place. | Sharona 我讨厌这里 |
[08:36] | I-I-I can’t breathe in here. | 我 我都快透不过气来了 |
[08:37] | It’s like… It’s like a prison. | – 这就象 |
[08:39] | It is a prison! | 这就象个监狱 – 这就是个监狱 |
[08:42] | Leaving so soon? | – 这么快就走了? |
[08:44] | Not soon enough. | – 还不够快 |
[08:46] | Could you open the gate, please? | 能不能开一下门? |
[08:55] | Main gate. | 大门 |
[08:56] | Could you open the gate, please? | 请开大门 |
[08:57] | Yeah, he’s still here. It’s for you. | 好的 他还在这 你的电话 |
[09:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:13] | Mmm. | |
[09:18] | Adrian Monk, as I live and breathe! | Adrian Monk 果真是你 |
[09:22] | Dale The Whale. | Dyer 嘿 |
[09:24] | Hey, come in. The door’s open. | 进来 门开着 |
[09:26] | Apparently they don’t consider me much of an escape risk. | 很明显 他们不担心我会跑掉 |
[09:30] | Hey, hey, hey. Wipe your feet. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 擦干净脚 |
[09:32] | They just cleaned my carpet. | 他们刚给我拖过地 |
[09:37] | You’re looking… well. | 你看上去不错 |
[09:40] | You’re one smooth talker. | 哦 |
[09:42] | Oh! | 你这油嘴 哦 |
[09:43] | You brought the irrepressible Sharona Fleming. | 你带来了迷人的Sharona Fleming |
[09:47] | Are you guys hungry? | 哦 |
[09:50] | Would you like an egg roll? | 你们饿吗? 要来点蛋卷吗? |
[09:51] | It’s not the best, but it’s the only one that delivers. | 这不是最好的蛋卷 但这是唯一送进来的东西 |
[09:55] | Okay, hit me. | 好 拿过来 |
[09:59] | Ugh! You slug! It’s cold! | 啊 你该死的 是冷的 |
[10:02] | Nuke it! | 把它加热 |
[10:05] | It seems prison agrees with you, Dale. | 看上来你的监狱生活过得还不错 |
[10:07] | Well, and why wouldn’t it? | 嗯 为什么不呢? |
[10:09] | After all, I’ve been inside this prison all of my life. | 毕竟 我的一生都要在监狱里度过 |
[10:14] | That’s very poetic. | 那还挺有诗意的 |
[10:15] | Well, of course it doesn’t compare | 当然 这和你自己建的监狱自然是无法相比 |
[10:17] | with the prison you built for yourself. | 当然 这和你自己建的监狱自然是无法相比 |
[10:19] | What is you want, Dale? You said it was important. | 你想要什么 Dyer? 你说这很重要 |
[10:22] | Well, there’s the Adrian Monk we know and love. | 这就是我们所熟悉 所喜爱的Monk |
[10:25] | Your fear is huge, but your curiosity is huger. | 虽然你很害怕 但你的好奇心远胜过你的恐惧 |
[10:32] | I want to make you an offer. | – 我想和你做笔交易 |
[10:34] | Oh, please. Drop dead. | – 哦 别理他 |
[10:35] | Well, you’d think I would have by now, wouldn’t you? | 嗯 你认为我现在还会有什么麻烦事 |
[10:38] | Please, let’s get out of here. Come on. | 是吗 请让我们离开这 |
[10:40] | You help me, I’ll help you. | 走吧 要是你帮我的话 我也会帮你的 |
[10:44] | One hand washes the other. | 互相帮助 |
[10:47] | Now there’s a metaphor I know you can relate to. | 这是个比喻 我知道你明白是什么意思 |
[10:51] | As you know, a man was murdered in here last night. | 你知道 有个人昨晚在监狱被人谋杀了 |
[10:55] | Soon the police, who are not as imaginative as you, | 那些警察很快就会怀疑是我干的 |
[10:59] | will begin to focus on me. | 他们可没有你的想象力 |
[11:02] | I had a motive. | 我有谋杀动机 |
[11:04] | The young man owed me $1,200. | 这个年轻人欠我1200美元 |
[11:07] | You wouldn’t kill anyone for $1,200. | 你不会因为1200美元去杀吧 |
[11:10] | Well, you know that, but they don’t. | 对 你清楚这点 |
[11:11] | They’ve already questioned me twice. | 但他们不清楚 他们已经提审我两次了 |
[11:14] | Here’s my problem. | 我有个问题 |
[11:15] | As you can see, I have become accustomed | 正如你所见 |
[11:19] | to a certain standard of living in here, | 我已经习惯了这里较舒适的生活 |
[11:22] | and until this case is solved, | 这个案件解决之前 |
[11:24] | things are going to be very difficult for me. | 一切对我都会很不利 |
[11:27] | For example, they were supposed to install a window | 比如说 他们原先打算给我这开个窗户 |
[11:31] | in that wall right there so I could watch the sun set. | 就在这 我能看见日落 |
[11:36] | I assume the sun still sets every evening? | 我仍认为太阳每天傍晚落下 |
[11:42] | Adrian Monk! | |
[11:45] | I want my window! | 我想要一扇窗户 |
[11:49] | Get me my window! | 让我得到那扇窗户 |
[11:53] | How? | 怎样才行? |
[11:57] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[11:59] | Solve the case. | 破了这个案 |
[12:00] | Forget about it. | 不可能 |
[12:02] | We’re not going to work for you, and we never will, right? | 我们不会为你工作的 永远不会 |
[12:06] | Right? | 是吗? 是吗? |
[12:15] | In exchange for what? | 拿什么交换? |
[12:18] | What you want, Adrian. | 你想要什么 Adrian |
[12:21] | What you need. | 你需要什么 |
[12:24] | Information. | 内幕 |
[12:27] | You solve this murder, | 你破了这个案 |
[12:30] | and I tell you everything I know | 我告诉你谁杀死了你的妻子 |
[12:32] | about the man who killed your wife. | 哼! |
[12:44] | You really think Dale The Whale’s going to help you? | 你真的认为Dyer会帮你吗? |
[12:47] | He hates you. | 他恨你 |
[12:48] | You’re the reason why he’s in here. | 是你把他弄进来的 |
[12:49] | I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. | 我不会失去什么的 或许还可以得到点什么 |
[12:53] | This is about Trudy now. I need you to help me focus. | 这和特迪有关系 我需要你帮我集中一下注意力 |
[12:56] | Mr. Monk, you were asking about our kitchen. | Monk先生 你刚才问了关于厨房的问题 |
[12:58] | It’s right down here. | 它就在这 |
[13:00] | I know you spoke to Dale Biederbeck. | 我知道你是替Dyer说话 |
[13:02] | He’s on our list of suspects. | 他在我们的嫌疑犯名单上 |
[13:04] | Sir, I really don’t think he’s involved in this. | – 先生 |
[13:06] | It’s inexplicable. | 我真的认为他会卷入这个案件 – 这无法解释 |
[13:07] | Why would anyone murder a condemned prisoner | 为什么有人会对一个马上要被处死的囚犯下手? |
[13:09] | one hour before his execution? | |
[13:11] | Maybe somebody was trying to shut him up. | 也许有人想他闭嘴 |
[13:13] | They were afraid he was going to confess at the last minute. | 他们担心他会在最后一刻供出什么 |
[13:15] | Doubtful. Ray Caspo had recently found religion. | 奇怪 Ray Kaspo最近信仰了宗教 |
[13:18] | He was calling reporters every day apologizing for his sins, | 他每天都叫书记员 |
[13:21] | confessing to whatever he had ever done. | 忏悔他的所做所为 |
[13:23] | The boy was all talked out. | 这孩子把一切都说出来了 |
[13:25] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | Excuse me. | 对 对不起 |
[13:33] | – Thanks, man. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢你 不客气 |
[13:40] | We can get you a smaller sweatshirt. | 我们可以给你件小点的运动衫 |
[13:42] | Oh, no, I’m fine. Thanks. | 哦 不 我很好 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Our kitchen staff prepares over 1,100 meals a day here. | 我们厨房的工作人员一天准备1100份饭 |
[13:47] | That’s more than most hotels. | 比酒店的还多 |
[13:49] | – How’s the food? – Well, it must be good. | 食物怎么样? 嗯 |
[13:51] | Everybody here is a repeat customer. | 一定不错 这的每个人都是回头客 |
[13:55] | Who prepared Mr. Caspo’s last meal? | 谁准备了Kaspo先生最后的晚餐? |
[13:59] | I did. | 我准备的 |
[14:00] | The chili was sitting on that stove for an hour. | 辣椒在那放了一个小时 |
[14:04] | Anybody in the kitchen could have spiked it. | 任何在厨房的人都有可能下毒 |
[14:11] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[14:13] | Uh, there’s one dangling… | 嗯 你那有个 那东西晃来晃去的 |
[14:16] | What’s it to you? | – 关你什么事? |
[14:18] | Maybe you could tuck it in. | – 你可能 可能可以把它卷进去 |
[14:20] | Why should I? | – 凭什么要卷进去? – |
[14:21] | It’s… it’s… it’s distracting to all of us. | 它 它 它干扰了我们大家的注意力 |
[14:23] | I think I’m speaking for everyone here. | 我想我现在是替大家说的 |
[14:25] | Hey, hey. Remember why we’re here, okay? | 嘿 嘿 记住我们为什么在这 好吗? |
[14:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:30] | Did you know the condemned prisoner, Ray Caspo? | – 你知道这个被谋杀的犯人吗 |
[14:33] | Never laid eyes on him. I had no beef against the guy. | 从未见过他 我和这家伙没打过什么交道 |
[14:36] | And if I did, hell, I’d have just waited till midnight, | 要是我 该死的 我就等到午夜 让国家去收拾他 |
[14:39] | let the state do the dirty deed for me. | 嗯 我想如果你放了 – 你爱我吗? |
[14:42] | – I think if you could… – Do you love me? | – 不 不 我 |
[14:45] | – No, no, no. – Then don’t be touching me. | – 那就别碰我 – |
[14:47] | Please, please. Stand here, please. | 请 请 站在这 |
[14:50] | Hey, hey. You’ve been in rehab, right? | 嘿 嘿 你刚复职 是吗? |
[14:55] | How did you know? | – 你怎么知道? – 我是个护士 我能看见你的标记 |
[14:56] | I’m a nurse. I could see the track marks. | – 你怎么知道? – 我是个护士 我能看见你的标记 |
[14:58] | So you know about addiction, right? | 你吸过毒 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Well, my boss has a jones for neatness, okay? | 嗯 我的老板对清洁有特别的喜好 |
[15:04] | It’s my jones. | 我也是 |
[15:06] | And he needs a fix real bad. | 他非常希望你能够把头发卷好 |
[15:09] | You talking about my hair? | 你是说我的头发? |
[15:12] | You know what it’s like. | 你知道它怎么样 |
[15:15] | It’s the worst feeling in the world. | 这种感觉是世上最糟的 |
[15:25] | Sorry, brother. | – 对不起 兄弟 |
[15:27] | Thank you, brother. | – 谢谢你 老弟 |
[15:29] | Not like that. Like this. | 不是那样 是这样 |
[15:34] | Get a wipe. I think we’re almost done. | 你能不能拿块抹布来 我想我们快握完手了 |
[15:37] | Mr. Monk, do you have any other questions? | Monk先生 您还有别的问题吗? |
[15:40] | Uh, just… just one. | 哦 |
[15:44] | Just one. | 就一个 就一个 |
[15:45] | Where is Mr. Tucker? | Tark先生在哪? |
[15:49] | According to this timecard, | 根据工作卡记录 |
[15:51] | he didn’t punch out yesterday. | 他昨天没有打卡下班 |
[15:54] | The last time I seen him, | 昨天我最后见到他时 |
[15:56] | he was in the auxiliary freezer doing inventory. | 他在辅助冷冻室记录存货 |
[16:07] | I want a total lockdown. | 我要求一级防范 |
[16:09] | Call the medical examiner. | 叫医检医生过来 |
[16:11] | What the hell is going on? | 真他妈的怎么了? |
[16:14] | Check his pockets. | 查看他的口袋 |
[16:20] | Somebody paid him to poison the chili. | 有人付钱让他下毒 |
[16:22] | – And then had second thoughts. – They were afraid he’d talk. | 那就意味着他们害怕他说出去 |
[16:25] | At least we know how the meal was poisoned. | 至少我们知道食物是如何被下毒的了 |
[16:28] | But we still don’t know who was behind it or why. | 但如果我们还是不知道幕后黑手是谁 他为什么要这样做 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, Mr. Monk? | 对不起 |
[16:33] | This is for you. | Monk先生 这是给您的 |
[16:40] | Yes, from a volcano. It’s a metaphor. | – 是的 从火山那来 – 这是个比喻 |
[16:43] | Hey, hey, hey. Look who died… Lambert Lawson. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 看看谁死了? |
[16:46] | – Kidney failure. – I heard. | – Lambert 死于肾衰竭 – 我听说了 |
[16:48] | $5 billion. | 50亿美元的家产 |
[16:50] | – I wonder who’s going to get it. – Not us. | – 不知道谁会得到这笔遗产 – 反正不是我们 |
[16:54] | Mr. Monk and, uh, Miss Fleming, I presume? | Monk先生和Fleming小姐 我猜? |
[16:58] | Ma’am, did you send me this note? | 夫人 是您给我这张条的吗? |
[17:00] | Yes, I’m Sylvia Fairborn. I run the reading program here. | 是的 我叫Sylvia Fairbourn 我在这开展一个的读书活动 |
[17:03] | Oh, excuse me one minute. | 哦,对不起 |
[17:05] | Terry, why don’t you take that book and keep it? | 请稍微等一下 特里,你把书拿走,自己慢慢读吧 |
[17:08] | I have lots of copies. It’s my favorite book. | 嗯 我有很多本复印本 这是我的最爱 |
[17:10] | And you can read chapter seven on your own. | 你可以自己读第七章 |
[17:12] | You mean read it without you? | – 你是说 不用你的帮助 我自己读? – 哦,你可以做到的 |
[17:14] | Oh, you can do it. You remind me of my son, Jimmy. | 你让我想起了我的儿子Jimmy |
[17:16] | He wasn’t very good in school, but I wouldn’t let him quit. | 他在学校学得不是很好 但是我不让他退学 |
[17:19] | Okay, Mrs. F. I’ll give it a shot. | 好的 Fairbourn夫人 我会试试的 |
[17:21] | There you go. | 噢 |
[17:24] | I could have used a teacher like you. | 我们真该遇到一个象您这样的母亲 |
[17:25] | Well, I haven’t been at it very long, | 我在这待的时间也不长 |
[17:28] | but already it’s the most satisfying job I’ve ever had. | 但这 这已经是我最满意的工作了 |
[17:31] | Mrs. Fairborn, you said you had some information for me. | – Fairbourn夫人 您说 您说您有些信息告诉我们吗 – 是的 |
[17:34] | Yes, I heard you were in here asking about Ray Caspo, | 我听说你们在这调查Ray Kaspo的案子 |
[17:37] | and I don’t know if it means anything, | 我不知道我说的有没有用 |
[17:39] | but he was in here about a week ago, | 但他一星期前来了这 |
[17:40] | and I heard him talking to another inmate. | 我听见他和另一个犯人聊天 |
[17:42] | What were they talking about? | 他们说了些什么? |
[17:44] | Well, Mr. Caspo said that before he was injected, | 嗯 Kaspo先生说在他被注射死亡之前 |
[17:47] | he intended to tell the world about what happened in Calgary. | 他会揭发发生在卡尔加里的事情 |
[17:51] | In Calgary? | – 卡尔加里? – 是的 |
[17:53] | Yes, and the other inmate said, “I’ll see you in hell first.” | 另一个犯人说 我会看见你先下地狱 |
[17:57] | Who was the other inmate? | 那个犯人是谁? |
[17:59] | His name is, uh, Darnell Rudner, and I believe they call him… | 他叫Darnel |
[18:04] | “Spider.” | Naldal 我想他们叫他 |
[18:06] | Who’s Spider Rudner? | Darnel Naldal是谁? |
[18:11] | I already talked to your captain. | 我已经跟你们队长说了 |
[18:14] | He said it’s up to you. | 他说随便你 |
[18:16] | You’ll have to sign this release. | 你得在这张释放证书上签字 |
[18:18] | I’ll sign whatever you want. | – 我在哪签都行 |
[18:20] | Adrian, he’s killed four people. | – Adrian 他杀了四个人了 |
[18:22] | That we know of. | 我们知道 |
[18:24] | Spider Rudner is evil personified. | Spade Naldal有凶残的秉性 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God! | 哦 |
[18:27] | His first arrest was in the 7th grade. | 天哪 他第一次被逮捕的时间是七年级 |
[18:30] | Are you sure you want to go undercover as an inmate? | 你确定你要做为犯人去当卧底吗 |
[18:32] | There’s no other way. | 没有办法 |
[18:34] | If he knows I’m a cop, he’ll never talk to me. | 如果他知道我是个警察 那他就不会跟我交谈了 |
[18:36] | If Spider Rudner knows you’re a cop, he’ll kill you. | 如果他知道你是个警察 那他就会杀了你 |
[18:39] | He may kill you anyway just because it’s Wednesday. | 无论如何他可以了杀你 因为今天是星期三 |
[18:46] | Lucky for you he’s been in solitary all day, | 你真幸运 |
[18:48] | so he hasn’t seen you around. | 他整天都被一个人关着 所以他没有见过你 |
[18:50] | You might get away with it for a day or two. | 你可能在一 两天内不会被他发现 |
[18:53] | Why was he in solitary? | 为什么他被隔离了? |
[18:55] | He put a guy’s head through a wall. | 他弄穿了一个犯人的脑袋 |
[18:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:02] | The guy touched his stuff. | 那家伙摸了一下他那东西 |
[19:10] | Adrian. | |
[19:13] | It’s for Trudy. | 这都是为了Trudy |
[19:46] | Turn that down! | 把它关上 |
[19:54] | Welcome home. Meet your new roommate. | 欢迎回来 见见你的新室友 |
[19:57] | His name is Ben Lincoln. | 他叫Vann lincon |
[20:20] | – You got a problem. – No, no. | – 你有问题吗? – 不 没有 |
[20:23] | It’s not a question. | 这不是个问句 |
[20:25] | I’m telling you… You have a problem. | 我是在告诉你 你有问题 |
[20:28] | Listen, Mr. Spider… | – 听着 Spade先生 – 啊 |
[20:31] | Don’t ever say, “listen,” to me! | 不要跟我说 |
[20:33] | Do you understand, meat? | 听着 明白了吗? |
[20:39] | I know why you’re here. | – 我知道你为什么在这 – 你知道? |
[20:41] | – You do? – The warden. | 是Warden安排的 |
[20:43] | He knows I want to be alone, | 他知道我在这太寂寞了 |
[20:46] | so he put you here to agitate and punish me. | 所有他把你放到这里来惩罚我 |
[20:52] | – What happened to my bed? – Uh… | – 我的床怎么了? – 哦 我 |
[20:55] | Have you been touching my stuff?! | – 你动过我的东西吗? – |
[20:57] | No, no, no. Maybe a little. | 不 不 不 只是动了一点点 |
[20:58] | I just… Your sheets were all piled. | 我 我只是 你的床单堆的有些乱 |
[21:01] | You are a dead man! | 你这死人 |
[21:03] | I am going to gut you like a fish. | 我会好好收拾你的 |
[21:07] | Are you looking for your shiv? | 你 你 你在找你的刀吗 |
[21:10] | Are you looking for your shiv? | 你在找你的刀吗? |
[21:13] | I moved it. | – 我移了位置 – 你做了什么? |
[21:15] | You what? | 在书里 在装订页里 |
[21:16] | It’s in the book, in the binding. | 在书里 在装订页里 |
[21:19] | It… it’s a better place to hide it. | 那 那 那 更好藏些 |
[21:22] | What did you do to it? | – 你想干什么? |
[21:24] | I-I retaped it. | – 我 |
[21:26] | I-I-I sharpened it. | 我磨了它 我把它摩得更利些了 |
[21:29] | You sharpened my shiv. | 你摩了我的刀 你整理了我的床 |
[21:31] | You made my bed. | 你因为什么关进来的? |
[21:33] | What are you in here for? | 你因为什么关进来的? |
[21:35] | Embezzlement. | 偷窃 |
[21:38] | I’m doing a nickel. | 我得蹲五年 |
[21:43] | What’s a nickel? | 什么五年? |
[21:45] | It means five years. | 就是说我要蹲五年 |
[21:47] | It’s prison-talk. | 这是监狱里的黑话 |
[21:49] | No, it ain’t. | – 不 |
[21:51] | It is in Lompoc. | 不是 – 这是郎伯克的黑话 |
[21:53] | Hey, give me a cigarette! | – 嘿 给我根烟 – |
[21:56] | You were in Lompoc? | 闭嘴 – 闭嘴 – 你在郎伯克待过? |
[21:58] | Yeah, for a while, then they moved me | 是 待了会儿 |
[22:00] | ’cause I was too much of a bad… ass. | 因为我表现太差了 |
[22:06] | I have a friend in Lompoc. | 我在郎伯克有个弟兄 Eddie keclad |
[22:08] | Eddie Corker. Know him? | – 你知道他吗? – |
[22:10] | Yeah. Yeah, I know Eddie. | 是的 是的 我认得Eddie |
[22:12] | What was he in for? | 他是因为什么入狱的? |
[22:19] | He strangled his wife. | 他掐死了他的妻子 |
[22:30] | You might be all right. | 你说的是对的 |
[22:32] | Who’s that, your old lady? | 那是谁 你老婆? |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:38] | She waiting for you? | 他在等你吗? |
[22:42] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[22:46] | You’re a lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[22:48] | She’ll keep you strong. | 她会使你坚强的 |
[22:57] | Well… | 嗯 |
[23:00] | If it isn’t Captain Stottlemeyer and his cabana boy. | 这不是Stottlemeyer队长和他的伙计吗? |
[23:05] | I’m getting real popular. | 我越来越受欢迎了 |
[23:07] | Is this a bad time, Dale? | 现在是不是很倒霉 Dyer? |
[23:09] | You’re here to talk to me | 你是来和我说那位已故的 |
[23:11] | about the late, not-so-great Ray Caspo. | 不那么伟大的Ray Kaspo的事吗? |
[23:14] | – How did you guess? – Oh, I never guess, captain. | – 你怎么猜到的? – 我从来不猜 队长 |
[23:17] | I knew you were coming before you did. | 在你来之前我就知道了 |
[23:21] | Is that a bagel? | 那是香肠吗? |
[23:23] | Mm-hmm. | 是 |
[23:25] | Want some? | 要点吗 |
[23:26] | Oh, no thanks. I can’t. | 哦 哦 不 |
[23:29] | I’m on a low-carb diet. | 谢谢 我不能吃 我在吃低糖食物 |
[23:31] | I understand Ray Caspo owed you some money. | 我知道Ray Kaspo欠你一些钱 |
[23:34] | $1,200. | 1200美元 |
[23:36] | I wouldn’t bend down to pick up $1,200. | 我不会为捡1200美元而弯腰的 |
[23:40] | I mean, even if I could. | 我的意思是 如果我可以弯腰的话 |
[23:43] | No, I think were you trying to make an example of him. | 不 |
[23:46] | That would be more your style. | 我想你是想杀鸡给猴看 这是你的风格 |
[23:49] | Leland Stottlemeyer is lecturing me about style. | Stottlemeyer先生在教我什么是风格 |
[23:53] | The world has gone mad. | 世界都疯了 |
[23:55] | You hired Adrian Monk to find the real killer. | 你请Adrian Monk查出真凶 |
[23:58] | – Is that right? – Mm-hmm. | 这是真的吗? – |
[24:00] | And why would you do that? | 嗯 – 你为什么要这样做? |
[24:02] | That’s between me and Monk. | 那是我和Monk的事 |
[24:04] | Well, we heard it’s because you wanted a window. | 嗯 我们听说这是因为你想要一个窗户 |
[24:07] | They won’t install one until the case is closed. | 他们要等这案子结了才肯装 |
[24:10] | Is a window that important to you? | 窗户对你如此重要吗? |
[24:12] | Try living without one. | 你试看过过没有窗户的日子 |
[24:16] | It’s freezing. | 真冷呀 |
[24:19] | I feel like I’m back in Canada. | 我好象又回到了加拿大 |
[24:22] | Is that where you’re from? | – 你是从那来的吗? – 是 卡尔加里 |
[24:24] | Yeah, Calgary, born and raised. | – 你是从那来的吗? – |
[24:26] | You ever been? | 是 卡尔加里 你在那出生 长大? |
[24:28] | No, can’t say that I have. | 不 我也不能说是 |
[24:30] | That’s not what I hear. | 我只是听说的 |
[24:33] | I hear you spent some time up there with Ray Caspo. | 听说你和Ray Kaspo在那待了段时间 |
[24:37] | Where’d you hear that? | – 你从哪听来的? – 别人那 这是真的吗? |
[24:38] | Around. | – 你从哪听来的? |
[24:40] | Is it true? | – 别人那 这是真的吗? |
[24:44] | Maybe yes, maybe no. | 可能是 可能不是 |
[24:48] | Hey, what happened to my watch? | – 嘿 我的手表去哪了? – 什么? |
[24:51] | Where the hell is my watch? | 见鬼 |
[24:53] | It was right there. | 我的手表上哪去了? 它刚刚就在这的 |
[25:01] | My grandfather gave me that watch. | 是我祖父给我的 |
[25:03] | Where is it? | – 它在哪? – 我 我没拿 – 我发誓 – 你最好别在我面前撒谎 |
[25:05] | I-I didn’t take your watch. I swear. | |
[25:09] | Better not be lying to me! | |
[25:11] | Do I look like an idiot? | 我看起来象个白痴吗? |
[25:13] | Listen… look, look, look, look, look, look, look, Spider. | 听着 你瞧 你瞧 |
[25:17] | Look, look, I’m… I’m pretty good at finding things. | 你瞧 Spade 我找东西很在行 |
[25:27] | If I can find it… | 如果我找到了 |
[25:29] | If I can find it, | 如果我找到了 |
[25:33] | you’d tell me about Calgary? | 你告诉我关于卡尔加里的事 |
[25:36] | You find out who took the watch, we got a deal. | 你找到谁拿了手表 我们做个交易 |
[25:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:59] | I have the autopsy report right here. | 我这有尸体解剖报告 |
[26:02] | It’s pretty bizarre. | 这真是奇怪 |
[26:03] | Any idea who did this or why they’d bother? | 知道是谁杀了他 动机是什么吗? |
[26:06] | Not yet. Look at the lungs. | 还不清楚 |
[26:08] | They’re completely disintegrated. | 看看他的肺 他的肺完全被分解了 |
[26:10] | We found traces of mercury, arsenic, penzedrine. | 我们在他的体内发现了水银 砒霜 苯丙胺 |
[26:13] | There’s enough poison in that body to kill 10 men. | 这都够毒死10个人了 |
[26:16] | Somebody’s going to be disappointed. | 有人要失望了 |
[26:17] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[26:19] | Well, Ray Caspo was donating his organs to medicine. | 嗯 Ray Kaspo打算把他的器官捐献给医院 |
[26:21] | He had a rare blood type… AB negative with D antigen… | 他的血型是罕见的AB阴性 D抗原 |
[26:24] | But there’s nothing left to donate. | 但现在没什么可以捐献的了 他身体的每个器官 |
[26:26] | Every organ… the kidneys, the heart… | 肾 |
[26:28] | They’ve all been eaten away. | 心脏 所有器官都被腐蚀了 |
[26:45] | Can you at least tell me where you first met Ray Caspo? | 你能不能告诉我 你第一次遇见Ray 是在哪里? |
[26:49] | Look, why don’t you get my watch, and then we’ll talk. | 你如果找到我的手表 我就会告诉你 |
[27:28] | Yo, yo. Little help? | 嘿 你 帮点忙 嗯 |
[27:36] | Yo, you got a problem? | – 你 你有问题吗? |
[27:37] | Uh, I can’t. | – 嗯 我不行 |
[27:40] | What do you mean you can’t? Pick up the ball, homey. | 不行是什么意思? 把球传过来 |
[27:44] | Are you dissing me? | – 你在蔑视我吗? – |
[27:45] | No, no, no, no, I’m not dissing you. | 不 不 不 我没有这个意思 |
[27:48] | I’m giving you your props. | 我 我把你的小道具给你 |
[27:50] | Nah, man, he clownin’ you. | – 他在嘲讽你 |
[27:51] | Props are good. | – 小道具挺好的 |
[27:53] | Yo… please, just stay there. | 你 你就站在那 |
[28:05] | I haven’t beaten up a white boy in a long time. | 我很久没有打一个小白脸了 |
[28:08] | It’ll come back to you. | 我待会儿再过来 |
[28:10] | It’s like riding a bike. | 象是骑自行车一样 |
[28:18] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:24] | You’ll thank me later. | – 你待会会谢我的 |
[28:26] | This is going to be fun. | – 这会很有趣的 |
[28:27] | Okay, but before the fun, | 好的 |
[28:29] | you might want to return Spider Rudner’s watch. | 但在此之前 你还是把Spade的手表交出来 |
[28:32] | What? | – 什么? – 你从他房间里偷的手表 |
[28:33] | The watch you stole from his cell. | – 什么? – 你从他房间里偷的手表 |
[28:42] | Uh, you can either give to Spider | 嗯 要么你还给Spade先生 要么交给我 |
[28:45] | or you can give it to me | 要么交给我 |
[28:47] | or you can give it to Spider. | 要么交给Spade先生 |
[28:57] | You’re going to wish you were never born. | 我们真希望你没出生过 |
[28:59] | Oh, I’m way ahead of you. | 哦 我比你早出生 |
[29:23] | Here, it’s a few minutes off. I reset it for you. | 只是慢了几分钟 我重新给你调了时间 |
[29:27] | I’ll take care of them later. | 我会待会收拾他们的 |
[29:30] | That was pretty impressive. | 你可真厉害 |
[29:31] | How did you know it was him? | 你怎么知道是他干的? |
[29:32] | I figured whoever stole your watch | 嗯 我猜的 偷表的人 |
[29:35] | would keep their sleeves rolled down | 肯定会把袖子放下来 |
[29:37] | so you couldn’t see it. | 这样你就看不见了 |
[29:38] | There are only four guys in the whole yard | 院子里只有四个人的袖子是放下来的 |
[29:40] | with their sleeves rolled down, and he was the tallest. | – 而他是最高的那个 |
[29:43] | Why tall? | – 为什么是最高的那个? |
[29:45] | The shelf in your cell is four feet from the bars. | 你房间的架子离监狱的铁栏杆有四英尺 |
[29:48] | He’s the only one who could reach it. | 他是唯一个可以拿得到表的人 |
[29:51] | That’s pretty sharp. Now what can I do for you? | 你可真厉害 我可以帮你点什么忙? |
[29:54] | All I want is for you to tell me about Calgary | 我所想知道的是关于 |
[29:57] | and about Ray Caspo. | 你在卡尔加里与Ray Kaspo的事 |
[30:00] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[30:02] | I never met the guy, | 我从未遇过这个人 |
[30:04] | and I swear on my mother’s eyes I’ve never been in Calgary. | 我以母亲的名誉发誓我从未去过卡尔加里 |
[30:07] | Now, whoever is telling you that, they’re setting you up. | 不管谁告诉你的 他们只是给你带了个圈套 |
[30:17] | How difficult was it to do research for this book? | 为了写这本书 你的研究有多困难呢? |
[30:20] | Well, normally it’s not, but this was an extremely difficult piece. | 嗯 本来这倒不难 但事实上 这却非常难 |
[30:24] | So I had to try to get a hold of his family. | 他不和任何人说话 因此我只有通过他的家人了解信息 |
[30:27] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[30:28] | You look surprised. | 您看上去很惊讶 |
[30:30] | Why would I be surprised? | 我为什么要惊讶呢? |
[30:32] | Maybe because Spider Rudner didn’t kill me. | 可能是因为Spade Nardal没有杀死我 |
[30:34] | Where’s the friggin’ remote ’cause we’re missing the game? | 这该死的遥控器去哪了? 我们错过比赛节目了 |
[30:37] | I’m Jim Moray. Welcome to “Book Talk.” | 我是Gimrate 欢迎收看书刊欣赏节目 |
[30:39] | Reclusive billionaire Lambert Lawson | 隐居的亿万富翁Lambert |
[30:41] | died today of kidney failure… | Lawson 今日因为肾衰竭死亡 |
[30:43] | – Mrs. Fairborn. – Our guest today is the author of | – Fairbourn夫人? |
[30:45] | “Richer than God… The Lambert Lawson story”… | – 今天我们的客人是《比上帝更富》的作者 |
[30:47] | Mrs. Fairborn. | Fairbourn夫人? |
[30:48] | Author J.T. Demornay. | |
[30:50] | Is this a bad time? | – 现在不方便谈话吗? |
[30:51] | Yes. Yes, this is a bad time. | – 是的 |
[30:53] | Welcome back to “Book Talk.” | 是的 不方便 |
[30:54] | Thank you, Jim. Congratulations. | 谢谢你 Jim 恭喜你 |
[30:57] | This book is a huge success. | 该书获得巨大成功 |
[30:58] | I understand it’s selling a lot better than your first book. | 我相信这本书比你第一本书畅销得多 |
[31:01] | It would be hard not to. | 的确是的 |
[31:03] | My first book sold, like, 50 copies, | 我的第一本书只售出了50本 |
[31:06] | and I think my mother bought 42 of them. | 我想我的母亲买了42本 |
[31:09] | Mrs. Fairborn, Spider Rudner said he never met Ray Caspo | Fairbourn夫人 Spade |
[31:12] | and had never been to Calgary. | Nardal说他从未见过 Ray Kaspo也从未去过卡尔加里 |
[31:14] | Well, Mr. Monk, who are you going to believe? | Monk先生 你会相信谁的话呢 |
[31:16] | Me or a man who killed four people? | 是我还是一个杀了四个人的犯人? |
[31:19] | Right now, we’re not sure. | 现在 我还不能确定 |
[31:20] | Mrs. F., have you seen the remote control, | Fairbourn夫人 您看见遥控器了吗 |
[31:22] | because the knobs broke, and we’re missing the game. | – 电视上的键坏了 我们错过比赛了 |
[31:24] | No, Manny, I’m sorry. I haven’t. | – 不 Manny 对不起 |
[31:26] | – Have you seen the remote? – No. | 我不知道 您见着遥控器了吗 没有 |
[31:30] | Are you calling me a liar, Mr. Monk? | 您是说我是个骗子吗 Monk先生? |
[31:32] | I think I’m calling you a lot more than that. | 我想我不仅仅叫你骗子 |
[31:34] | This is a controversial book, isn’t it? | 这是一本有争议的书 是吗? |
[31:36] | Uh, I didn’t think so, but Mr. Lawson apparently did. | 不 我不这样认为 但Lawson先生的确认为是这样的 |
[31:41] | He was suing me for $70 million when he died. | 他死之前 向法院提出诉讼 要我赔偿7亿美元 |
[31:43] | So I guess you’re off the hook now. | – 我想你现在已经解脱了? |
[31:45] | I guess so. | – 我想是的 |
[31:47] | There could only be one reason why you’d want Adrian dead. | 谢谢您 夫人 想让Adrian死 只有一个原因 |
[31:50] | And why would that be? | – 什么原因呢? |
[31:52] | To prevent me from implicating you in the death of Ray Caspo. | – 以免你牵涉到Ray Kaspo的案子里去 |
[31:55] | Why would I want to kill Ray Caspo, | 我为什么要杀死Ray |
[31:57] | especially on the very evening of his execution? | Kaspo 尤其是在他要临刑前的一夜? |
[31:59] | What could I possibly gain from that? | 我从中能得什么好处? |
[32:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:04] | Well, when you find out, we could chat again. | 当你找到以后 我们可以再谈谈 |
[32:08] | Have a good day. | 祝您愉快 |
[32:11] | Ended up sheltering his whole life, | 他这一辈子都在用钱庇护自己 |
[32:13] | you know, with his money. | |
[32:14] | Kind of kept his whole life out of the public view, | 他将自己的生活隐藏在人们的视线之外 |
[32:17] | out of everything. | 隐藏在一切之外 |
[32:19] | Socially, he was just… He was a hermit. | 从社会的角度上说 他是个隐士 |
[32:23] | That’s really interesting. | 那就是为什么该书如此吸引人 我们待会接着谈谈Dermoray |
[32:24] | We’ll be back with more of J.T. Demornay right after this. | 那就是为什么该书如此吸引人 我们待会接着谈谈Dermoray |
[32:26] | Stay with us. | 请不要走开 好了 |
[32:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 |
[32:39] | What? | 天哪 |
[32:45] | Okay, we know “how,” we know “who,” | 正是 我们知道是谁 |
[32:49] | and the answer to why has got to be in this book. | 为什么要谋杀他了 谋杀的动机就在书里 |
[32:51] | – Has Disher called yet? – Not yet. | – Dissel打电话来了吗? – 不 还没有 |
[32:54] | Is this everything on Ray Caspo? | 这都和Ray Kaspo案件有关吗? |
[32:57] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[32:59] | Letters to or from a hospital. He was an organ donor. | 医院的一些信息 他是个器官捐赠者 |
[33:01] | Try the blue folders. | 看看蓝色的文件夹 |
[33:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[33:06] | Hi, it’s Karen in the warden’s office. | 你好? 你好 |
[33:08] | You guys are working late. | 我是看守室的Karen 你们在加班吗? |
[33:09] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是的 |
[33:10] | Are Mr. Monk and Miss Fleming still there? | 告诉我 Monk先生和Fleming还在那吗? |
[33:13] | I’m looking right at them. | 我就在他们边上 |
[33:14] | Well, the warden wants to see them right away in the rec room. | Warden 想跟他们在录音室见他们 |
[33:17] | It’s important. That’s all I know | 这事很重要 我就知道这些 |
[33:24] | well, I’m glad I decided to stick around. | 嗯 我很高兴我打算在这多待待 |
[33:27] | I’ll go. You stay here. Wait for Disher’s call. | – 我去 你在这等着Dissel的电话 – 好的 |
[33:29] | Okay. You sure you’re going to be okay? | – 你知道怎么去吗? |
[33:30] | I’ll be fine. | – 没事的 |
[33:32] | It’s just down… one, two, three, four… | 只是走一 二 三 |
[33:34] | – five hallways. – Okay, fine. | 四 五个走廊 好的 没事 |
[33:44] | Hello? | 你好? |
[33:50] | Warden Christy? | |
[33:54] | Hello? | 你好? |
[34:08] | Hello? | 你好? |
[34:09] | Hey, you were right. | 你好? 嘿 你们说对了 |
[34:11] | Lambert Lawson was AB negative with D antigen. | Lambert Lawson是AB阴性血 有D抗原 |
[34:14] | It’s the rarest blood type in the world. | – 这是世上最罕见的血型 |
[34:15] | Thanks. I’ll call you later. | – 谢谢你 我待会会给你打电话 |
[34:21] | Where’s Mr. Monk? | Monk在哪? |
[34:28] | I’m guessing that was… that was incredibly painful, huh? | 我想那一定很疼 是吗? |
[34:33] | Hello? Yeah, there’s Nazi’s here in the rec room. | 你好 是的 |
[34:36] | This is a Nazi alert. | 录音室有一伙纳粹分子 一伙纳粹分子 |
[34:42] | Phone’s dead. | 电话没声音了 |
[34:44] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[34:47] | The lines are cut. | 电话线给掐断了 我的上帝 |
[34:48] | Lock down the whole block. Get security down there now. | 电话线给掐断了 我的上帝 封锁所有出口 叫警卫过来这里 |
[34:51] | Miss Fleming, what the hell’s going on? | – Fleming小姐 |
[34:52] | – It’s all about him. – Lambert Lawson? | 这究竟是什么回事? – 一切都与他有关 |
[34:54] | Lambert Lawson was suing the author of this book for millions of dollars. | – 是的 是的 Lambert Lawson控告这本书的作者 索赔金额达几百万美元 因此 |
[34:57] | – So what? – So, now that he’s dead, | 因此 既然 |
[34:59] | the lawsuit’s gonna be thrown out. | Lambert Lawson先生死了 控告也就取消了 |
[35:01] | What the hell does a dead billionaire have to do | 那这个死去的亿万富翁 |
[35:02] | with one of my prisoners being poisoned? | 和我这的死囚又有什么关系呢? |
[35:04] | Everything, everything. | 所有的一切 |
[35:05] | Lambert Lawson died because he needed a kidney transplant. | Lambert Lawson需要进行肾移植 |
[35:08] | He was AB negative with a D antigen. | 他是AB阴性血 |
[35:11] | It’s the rarest blood type in the world. | 有D抗原 这是世上最罕见的血型 |
[35:13] | Guess who had the same blood type. | 你猜猜谁有这种血型? |
[35:18] | Ray Caspo. | |
[35:23] | Okay, okay. | – 好的 孩子们 |
[35:25] | All right, boys, come on. | – 嘿 我不会打架的 |
[35:26] | You know, violence… violence is not the answer. | 暴力不是解决问题的办法 |
[35:38] | So Lawson was waiting for Ray Caspo’s kidney? | 因此Lawson在等Kaspo的肾? |
[35:40] | Right, right. | 对了对了 与此同时 |
[35:41] | Meanwhile, J.T. Demornay, who wrote this book, wanted Lawson dead. | 该书作者DemoRay 想Lawson死 |
[35:44] | Demornay, do I know him? No, his mother’s Sylvia. | – DemoRay 我认得他吗? – 你认得他的妈妈Sylvia |
[35:47] | – The reading lady? – Yep. | – 图书室的女士? |
[35:48] | She used her maiden name when she applied here. | – 她应聘时用了她做少女时用的名字 |
[35:50] | Here, read the dedication. | 你看这个致谢 |
[35:54] | “For my mother Sylvia, who makes all things possible.” | 献给 Sylvia她使得一切实现 |
[36:00] | She came here to kill Ray Caspo. | 她来这里是为了杀死Ray Kaspo |
[36:03] | She paid Tucker the cook to the spike his last meal | 她给厨师Tark钱 |
[36:05] | with enough poison to destroy his organs. | 让他向他的最后晚餐投毒 以便毁坏他的身体器官 |
[36:08] | Wouldn’t the lethal injection have ruined the kidneys anyway? | 注射执行死刑不会损伤肾脏吗? |
[36:10] | No, the injection attacks the nervous system, not the organs. | 不 不 注射剂只会损伤神经系统 不会损伤器官 |
[36:14] | By destroying that kidney, | 她破坏了他的肾 |
[36:16] | she murdered Lawson to protect her son. | 她就谋杀了Lawson 也保护了她的儿子 |
[36:22] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. |
[36:26] | Adrian! | 哦 我的天呀 哦 我的天呀 |
[36:41] | Find Mrs. Fairborn. Don’t let her leave the prison. | 找到Fairbourn夫人 不要让她离开监狱 |
[36:44] | Come on, follow me. Let’s go! Come on! | 快点 跟我来 快点 抓住他 |
[36:58] | One second! I’m missing a sock here. | 等等 |
[37:02] | All right, Adolf… | 我掉了只袜子 |
[37:04] | Let him go. | – 让他走 |
[37:06] | It’s not about you, Spider. | – 这事和你没关系 Spade |
[37:08] | – The guy’s a friend of mine. – He’s a cop. | 这家伙是我的朋友 – 他是个警察 |
[37:11] | Aw, so I’ve heard. Let him go. | – 啊 我听说了 让他走 |
[37:14] | You’d side with a cop over us? | – 你站在警察一边? |
[37:16] | I’d side with la cucaracha over you. | – 我会对你们不客气 |
[37:36] | Stay on the ground! | 趴到地上 马上趴下 |
[37:37] | Yeah, right now! Stay down! | 趴下 对 – 把他带走 – 走 |
[37:41] | Get these guys out of here. | 走! |
[37:43] | Adrian! | 快走 |
[37:44] | – Adrian! – Sharona. | 这些家伙带走 |
[37:46] | Are you okay? | – 你没事吗? |
[37:47] | I figured out why Mrs. Fairborn… | – 我猜到了为什么Fairbourn夫人 |
[37:48] | No, no, I know, I know. I just did the whole summation. | – 不 不用说了 我知道了 |
[37:51] | Get them out of here! | 我刚才总结了一下 – 把他们带走 把他们带走 |
[37:58] | Spider, you saved my life. | Spade 你救了我的命 |
[38:01] | I come up for parole in 50 years. | 我50年后可以被假释 |
[38:04] | If you’re still around, | 如果你还健在 |
[38:06] | why don’t you come around and tell the board all about it? | 是否可以来这 告诉陪审团这件事? |
[38:09] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[38:12] | – Get him out of here. – Come on. | 把他带走 快点 做得不错 |
[38:26] | Mr. M! | Monk先生 |
[38:29] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[38:30] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你能行的 |
[38:32] | Thank you, Dale. It was your faith in me | 谢谢你 Dyer |
[38:35] | that kept me going in my darkest hour. | 正是你对我的信任 使我在最黑暗的时刻挺过来了 |
[38:36] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[38:38] | I see you got your window. | 你有一扇自己的窗户了 |
[38:40] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:41] | Yep. | 是 我现在可以看见世界了 |
[38:42] | Now I can see the world… | 是 我现在可以看见世界了 |
[38:45] | but still not be part of the world… | 但还不是世界的一部分 |
[38:50] | Something else we have in common. | – 我们还有点别的相同点 |
[38:51] | You promised us some information. | – 你承诺过告诉我们些信息的 |
[38:53] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[39:03] | Don’t make me laugh. It hurts. | 别让我笑 很疼的 |
[39:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:08] | A deal’s a deal. | 交易就是交易 |
[39:10] | I’ll tell you all I know. | 我告诉你我所知道的一切 |
[39:13] | The bomb that took Trudy from you | 射中Trudy的炸弹 |
[39:17] | was not intended for you. | 不是要炸死你的 |
[39:22] | It was meant for her. | 目标是她 |
[39:36] | Adrian | Adrian. |
[39:37] | It was her. They were after her. | 他们是要炸死她 |
[39:41] | I know you’ve always blamed yourself for her death. | 我知道你一直都因为她的死而内疚 |
[39:45] | Now you don’t have to. | 你现在不用内疚了 |
[39:47] | I absolve you, Adrian Monk. | 我使你解脱了 Adrian Monk |
[39:52] | That’s my good deed for the decade. | 这是我十年内做的第一件好事 |
[39:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:59] | W-Why her? | 为什么是她? |
[40:02] | Oh, I can’t help you there. | 哦 我帮不到你了 |
[40:05] | You ever been to New York? | 你从没去过纽约吗? |
[40:09] | No. | – 没有 – 让Sharona给你收拾好行李 |
[40:10] | Have Sharona pack your bags. | – 没有 – 让Sharona给你收拾好行李 |
[40:12] | That’s where you’ll find the man you’re looking for. | 你在那可以找到你要找的人 |
[40:16] | His name… | 他的名字 |
[40:19] | is Warrick Tennyson. | 是Warrik Tenisn |
[40:26] | D-Did he kill her? | 是他 是他杀了她吗? |
[40:28] | He was involved. | 他卷入了这个案子 |
[40:32] | That’s all I have. | 这是我所知道的一切 |
[40:35] | How do you know all this? | – 你怎么知道这些的? – |
[40:36] | Oh, sweetheart, I am Dale The Whale! | 哦 亲爱的 我是万事通呀 |
[40:41] | You better not be lying to him. | 你最好别向他撒谎 |
[40:43] | It’s the truth… as God is my witness. | 这是事实 我以上帝为证 |
[40:47] | He is your witness, and so am I. | 他是你的证人 我也是 |
[40:53] | Well… | 嗯 |
[40:56] | Guess we’re going to New York. | 我想我们要去纽约了 |
[41:15] | Well, congratulations, Monk. You solved the case. | 恭喜你 Monk 你破了这案子 |
[41:17] | It’s all over the radio. | 广播里到处都是线索 |
[41:20] | What are you doing? | 哦 天哪 |
[41:21] | Ah, the sky! | – 你在干吗? – |
[41:23] | Grass. | 哦 蓝天 绿草 |
[41:24] | I forgot how beautiful they were. | 我都忘记了它们是多么漂亮了 |
[41:26] | Look, you were only in there for a day and a half. | Monk你在这只待了一天半 |
[41:28] | Yeah, Randy. | 是的 Randy |
[41:30] | I did my bit, and I did it standing up. | 我做完事了 我活着做完了 |
[41:34] | I want to tell you people something. | 我告诉你们点东西 |
[41:38] | Prison changes a man. | 监狱改变一个人 |
[41:41] | I wish. | 难道你不希望吗? |
[42:02] | Bon voyage, Mr. Monk. | 旅途愉快 Monk先生 |