时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | It’s that new game Doodle Fever. | 是那新游戏 涂鸦狂热 |
[00:22] | Oh, good, I love games. | 哦 好 我喜欢游戏 |
[00:25] | Okay, I’m going to draw something. | 好 我去画画 |
[00:27] | You have to guess what I’m drawing in two minutes. | 你必须猜出两分钟后我画的是什么? |
[00:30] | Why don’t you just tell me what it is? | 你怎么不告诉我那是什么? |
[00:32] | Then we don’t have to play. | 那我们不必玩了 |
[00:34] | Well, that wouldn’t be very fun, now, would it? | 没什么有趣 是不是? |
[00:36] | We’re supposed to be having fun, right? | 我们要玩得开心 对吗? |
[00:41] | Okay, you ready? | 好了 准备好吗? |
[00:43] | – Yeah. – All right. | 好了 |
[00:44] | Go. | 去 |
[00:48] | It’s a line. | 这是一条线 |
[00:51] | It’s a slightly crooked line. | 一条曲线 |
[00:54] | It’s, um… | 这是一条 |
[00:56] | It’s a line that should be straighter. | 这是一条应该更直的线 |
[01:07] | Two lines. | 两条线 |
[01:08] | They’re not parallel. They’re… uneven lines. | 它们不平行 它们是不均匀的 |
[01:12] | They’re unev… Two uneven lines. | 它们是不 |
[01:14] | Uh… | 两条不均匀的线 |
[01:16] | Asymmetrical. It’s an asymmetrical shape. | 嗯 不均匀 这一个不均匀的形状 |
[01:19] | A disturbing asymmetrical shape. | 一个倾斜的不均匀的形状 |
[01:21] | Am I close? | 对不对? |
[01:23] | No. | 没有 |
[01:41] | It’s, uh… | 这是 |
[01:44] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[01:56] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[01:57] | It’s a houseboat. | 这是一条游艇 |
[01:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I can see that now. | 哦 是 现在我能看出来了 |
[02:01] | Oh, I can see the wave. | 哦 我能看见波浪 |
[02:03] | That’s a shark. | 那是一条鲨鱼 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah. That should have been a clue. | 那是一条鲨鱼 是 那应该是一个线索 |
[02:07] | Well, that was fun. | 哦 有趣 |
[02:09] | Ooh, wait, it’s 9:00. The show’s about to start. | 等等 9点了 演出就要开始了 |
[02:12] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:13] | What are we watching? | 我们在看什么? |
[02:15] | That concert for the San Francisco Bicentennial. | 旧金山两百周年纪念音乐会 |
[02:17] | It’s with Willie Nelson. | 有 Wily Nalson出场 |
[02:19] | Hey, remember when you guys saved his life? | 嘿 你还记得你救了他的命吗? |
[02:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:22] | And he gave Adrian one of his own harmonicas. | 他给了Adrian一个他自己的和声 |
[02:25] | Can I see it? | 我能看见吗? |
[02:26] | Oh, no. I-I had to throw it out. | 不 不 我必须把它扔掉 |
[02:29] | Mr. Nelson put his, you know, mouth on it. | Nalson先生把他的嘴巴贴了上去 |
[02:32] | On tape at the Landau Auditorium in San Francisco, | 在兰多礼堂录音 在旧金山 |
[02:36] | it’s the Bicentennial Jamboree | 这是两百周年纪念狂欢活动 |
[02:39] | with special guest Willie Nelson… | 有特别嘉宾Wily |
[02:57] | Nalson Sharona… | |
[04:04] | You know that nine months after every blackout, | 你知道每场短剧后九个月 |
[04:07] | the birth rate goes up? | 出生率在增加吗? |
[04:09] | – Nine months? | |
[04:10] | Ohh. I get it. | 九个月? |
[04:13] | Uh… | – 哦我明白 |
[04:15] | Adrian, it’s going to be okay. Just relax, all right? | Adrian 没事 只是放松 好吗? |
[04:18] | Benjy, hold his hand. | Benjy 握紧他的手 |
[04:22] | Ow. He’s squeezing it. | 哦 他在攥我的手 |
[04:24] | – Let him squeeze it. – Uh… | 让他攥 |
[04:27] | Adrian, please don’t worry, all right? | Adrian 请别担心 好吗? |
[04:29] | The lights are going to come on soon, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 就要来电了 |
[04:31] | Now I’m going to go in the kitchen, fill the sink up with water, | 现在我要去厨房 放满水槽的水 |
[04:34] | and look for another candle. | 然后再找一支蜡烛 |
[04:37] | When will it be over? | 会什么时候结束? |
[04:39] | I just told you, it won’t be long. | 告诉了你 不会很久的 |
[04:43] | When will it be over? | 会何时结束? |
[04:45] | Adrian, they’re working on it. | Adrian 他们正在处理 |
[04:47] | When will it be over? | 会何时结束? |
[04:49] | Will you stop asking me that? I don’t know. | 你别问我那个好吗? 我不知道 |
[04:52] | – When will it be over? – I don’t know. | – 会何时结束? – 我不知道 |
[04:53] | – When will it be over? – Make him stop. | 会什么时候结束? 让他停下 |
[04:56] | Adrian, for the love of God, please, come on! | Adrian 为了上帝的爱 拜托 好了 |
[05:01] | You see? | 看见了吗? 有那么糟糕吗? |
[05:03] | Now, was that so bad? | 看见了吗? 有那么糟糕吗? |
[05:04] | I didn’t know when it would be over. | 我不知道那会何时结束 |
[05:06] | So I heard. | 我听见了 |
[05:11] | I didn’t know when it would be over. | 我不知道那会何时结束 |
[05:18] | Uh, Miss, um… | 嗯 |
[05:19] | Rivas. | 小姐 |
[05:20] | Miss Rivas. | Rivas小姐 |
[05:22] | You’re saying that there was no security here at all, | 你说这里根本没有安全设备 |
[05:25] | no camera, no guard? | 没有摄影机 没有保安? |
[05:26] | The cameras were all on the outside. | 摄影机都在外面 |
[05:28] | There are none here in the main yard. | 在这主要的院子里是没有的 |
[05:30] | Well, if the bomber knew that, then this is probably an inside job. | 如果放炸弹的人知道的话 那这可能是内贼作案 |
[05:32] | We’re assuming it was, or at least he knew what he was doing. | 我们猜想是 或者至少他知道他在做什么 |
[05:36] | You see, when this station went down, | 当这个岗位下去时 |
[05:37] | the next one on the grid tried to compensate, | 下一个就想偿还 |
[05:39] | then the one after that, causing a full reactive power surge. | 然后下一个 引起一个反应的动力高峰 |
[05:41] | 3.2 seconds later, the entire sector went dark. | 3.2秒钟后 整个区就变黑了 |
[05:44] | Actually, we got lucky. | 实际上 我们很幸运 |
[05:46] | The bomb went off at exactly 9:00. | 炸弹9点整就爆炸了 |
[05:47] | 20 minutes later, | 20分钟后 这个地方就恢复正常 |
[05:49] | this station would have been on the primary grid, | 20分钟后 这个地方就恢复正常 |
[05:50] | and we would have lost half of California. | 否则 半个加州就会不复存在 |
[05:52] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通 |
[05:54] | He knew where to set the bomb, but not when to set the bomb. | 他知道在哪里放炸弹 但不知道何时放 |
[05:57] | He screwed up. | 他搞砸了 |
[05:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:00] | Or maybe he was being selective. | 也许吧 也许他是有选择的 |
[06:02] | Maybe he didn’t want to black out the whole state. | 也许他不想轰炸整个州 |
[06:04] | Captain. | 队长 |
[06:06] | Feds found a note… more like a manifesto. | 联邦调查员发现了那个笔记 更像是一个宣言 |
[06:10] | Well, how are the feds treating us? | 哦 联邦调查员要怎么款待我们? |
[06:12] | So far it’s a love fest. They’re sharing everything. | 目前那是一个爱的祝宴会 他们在分享所有一切 |
[06:14] | Well, let’s check it out before they sober up. | 我们在他们清醒之前看看 |
[06:18] | – Michelle. – Yeah. | Michelle 是 |
[06:20] | – Where’s Edelson? – I don’t know. | Anderson在哪里? |
[06:21] | If you see him, will you tell him to get his butt over there? | 我不知道 如果你看见了他 告诉他快去那里 |
[06:24] | There’s a reporter from the “Chronicle.” | 有一个来自编年史的记者 |
[06:25] | She’s got a technical question, needs to talk to an engineer. | 她有一个技术性的问题 需要和一个工程师谈谈 |
[06:30] | And tell that man to put his hat on. | 叫那个人戴上他的帽子 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, sir. You’re going to have to put your hat on. | 对不起 先生 你得把帽子戴上 |
[06:38] | I can’t wear a hat. | 我不能戴帽子 |
[06:41] | Well, you have to wear it, so just put it on. | 你必须戴上 快点戴上 |
[06:50] | You look great. | 很好看的 |
[06:52] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[06:55] | Are you Adrian Monk? | 你是Adrian Monk吗? |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:59] | Wow, I can’t believe I’m meeting you. | 是 我难以相信我要见你 |
[07:00] | I’m a huge fan of yours. | 我是你的铁杆粉丝 |
[07:02] | I think you’re mistaking me for… anybody else. | 我想你把你我当成别人了 |
[07:05] | I was just reading about you. | 我只是从书上了解到你 |
[07:07] | I was just reading about how you recovered that stolen Picasso. | 我 我只是阅读到 你是怎样恢复了那被盗的毕加索 |
[07:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:12] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[07:13] | Oh. | 你真是个天才 |
[07:14] | I’m Michelle Rivas, resident P.R. flack | 我是Michelle |
[07:17] | and hardhat adjuster. | Rivas PR高射炮宣言居民和帽子调节者 |
[07:22] | Are you afraid of cooties? | 你怕虱子吗? |
[07:24] | Yes. | 是 在其它东西中间 |
[07:26] | Among other things. | 是 在其它东西中间 |
[07:28] | The article said that you were single. | 文章里说你是单身 |
[07:31] | I was married. | 我结婚了 |
[07:33] | She died. | 但她死了 |
[07:35] | Wow. And you still wear the ring. | 哦 |
[07:38] | I like that. | 你还戴那戒指 |
[07:40] | That kind of devotion… | 我喜欢 很热爱的 |
[07:43] | you don’t see that much anymore. | 现在已经很希罕了 |
[07:45] | No, you sure don’t. | 不 你肯定不是 |
[07:48] | Well, I’m Sharona, Adrian’s assistant. | 我是Sharona Adrian的助理 |
[07:50] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:52] | Nice to meet you, too. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:55] | Gene, what are you doing up there? | John 你在上面干什么? |
[07:56] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[07:58] | I am checking the auxiliary Generator. | 我在干什么 我在查看辅助发电机 |
[08:01] | Well, there’s a reporter looking for you. | 哦 有位记者要见你 |
[08:03] | You’re the company mouth. You talk to them. | 你嘴巴油滑 |
[08:05] | It’s not my job. | 你跟他们谈 那不是我的工作 |
[08:07] | Excuse me. Uh, do you see the sign? | 对不起 你看见标记了吗? |
[08:11] | Oh, no problem. I got it. | 没问题 我明白 |
[08:16] | I’ve been dying to do that for six months. | 我很想那样做已经有半年了 |
[08:20] | Hey, Monk, we’ve got the prelim on the explosive. | Monk 我们有爆炸的预备考试 |
[08:24] | We think 4 to 5 pounds of a high-density plastique, | 我们想到 一个四五磅的高密度塑料炸弹 |
[08:27] | magnesium charge. | 镁电荷 |
[08:29] | It was detonated with an egg timer. | 它是由煮蛋计时器引爆 |
[08:33] | You mentioned a letter. Is that the letter? | 你说到一封信? 是那封信吗? |
[08:36] | Yeah, three pages taped to the back door. It’s unsigned. | 是 3页 录到后门 那是无符号的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, it’s your basic environmental laundry list. | 是 那是一个基本环境的细目清单 |
[08:41] | Solar power, fossil fuel, Saudi Arabia, | 太阳能 化石燃料 沙特阿拉伯 |
[08:45] | it’s the only planet we have… | 那是我们有的唯一行星 |
[08:48] | “We are free men, | 我们是自由人 |
[08:49] | unshackled by your barbarous laws.” | 不受你野蛮法律的束缚 |
[08:53] | I know that phrase. | 我知道那个短语 |
[08:56] | I’ve heard that before. | 我以前听过 |
[08:59] | Unshackled… | 不受 |
[09:02] | barbarous laws… | 野蛮法律的束缚 |
[09:06] | 10 years ago, | l0年前 |
[09:09] | that exact same phrase was in a letter | 这个同样的短语在一封信里 |
[09:12] | written by a guy named Winston… no. | – 是被一个叫Winston的人写的 – 不 |
[09:17] | Yes. Winston Brenner. | 是 Winston Brenner |
[09:21] | Trudy wrote an article about him. | Trudy 写了有关他的一篇文章 |
[09:23] | I remember that guy. He was a serious radical in Boston. | 我还记得那个家伙 他是一个严肃的激进分子 在波士顿 |
[09:27] | He blew up a recruiting station, | 他爆炸了一个新兵岗位 |
[09:29] | – couple of soldiers got killed. – That’s right. | 两个士兵被杀了 |
[09:30] | Well, it looks like he just came out of retirement. | 没错 好像他刚退休 |
[09:32] | Let’s check him out. | 我们去问问他 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:41] | Sharona, would you, um, give this to Adrian? | Sharona 请你把这个给Adrian? |
[09:43] | You know, just in case he has any questions at all. | 以防他会有问题 |
[09:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:46] | Or even if he doesn’t. That’s my home number on the back. | 好的 即使他没问题也给他 那是我家后面的编号 |
[09:51] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗? |
[09:53] | Well, he’s a very interesting man. | 他是一个非常风趣的人 |
[09:57] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[09:58] | And he’s obviously brilliant. | 他也非常有才气 |
[10:02] | Well, he can be, yes. | 哦 是吧 |
[10:05] | Does he date? | 他约会了吗? |
[10:07] | Does… Does he date? | 他 他约会了吗? |
[10:09] | Um… no. | 嗯 |
[10:12] | Is there something wrong with him? | 没有 他有什么不对劲吗? |
[10:23] | No. | 没有 |
[10:27] | I’m going to hell. I’m a horrible person. | 我完蛋了 我是一个可怕的人 |
[10:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:31] | I just told that woman Michelle that there was nothing wrong with you. | 我刚才告诉了那个女人Michelle 你没什么问题 |
[10:34] | She should have asked me. | 她应该问我 |
[10:36] | I just didn’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道怎么说 |
[10:38] | I just thought… | 我只是想 |
[10:41] | you know, you might want to call her. | 你会想打电话给她 |
[10:43] | Maybe it’s time. | 也许是时候了 |
[10:45] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[10:50] | Adrian, I’m talking to you as a friend, okay? | Adrian 我以朋友的身份给你谈话 好吗? |
[10:53] | She seems really nice, and I think you should call her. | 她真的很好 我想你应该给她打电话 |
[10:56] | Just see what happens. | 只是看看情况会怎样 |
[11:00] | Mm, no. | 不 |
[11:02] | All right, here, here, here, here. | 好了 给 给 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you take this in case you change your mind? | 你怎么不接下 万一你会改变想法? |
[11:06] | – Her number’s on the back. – No. | 她的号码在后面 不 |
[11:09] | All right, then I’ll say the number. | 好了 那我说出号码 |
[11:11] | I know once you hear it, you’re not going to forget it. | 我知道一旦你听见 |
[11:14] | 555… | 你就永远不会忘记 |
[11:15] | No, no, no, | no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 |
[11:16] | ♪ La la la la ♪ | 不 |
[11:19] | – 555… – ♪ Na na na ♪ | 不 不 |
[11:20] | ♪ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na ♪ | 不 |
[11:27] | 555-0198. | 不 不 |
[11:34] | Captain. | 队长 |
[11:38] | Monk was right. | Monk说得对 |
[11:41] | And you were right, too, sir, about Monk being right. | 你也说得对 长官 说Monk是对的 |
[11:44] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[11:45] | – What do you got, Randy? – Winston Brenner. | 干得好 你有什么情况 Randy? |
[11:48] | He was an activist in the ’90s. | 他在90年代是一名激进分子 |
[11:50] | He was indicted in a series of bombings in Boston. | 他被指控涉嫌一个在波士顿的连环爆炸 |
[11:53] | Pretty angry individual. Here, look at this. | 非常愤怒的个体 给 看看这个 |
[11:56] | This is the letter from the power plant. | 这是来自发电厂的一封信 |
[11:57] | This one is from 11 years ago. | 这封信来自l1年前 |
[12:00] | He uses a lot of the same phrases. | 他用了很多同样的短语 |
[12:02] | “The blood I shed today,” “the blood I shed today.” | 今天我流的血 今天我流的血 |
[12:04] | “Price of absolute freedom,” “price of absolute freedom.” | 完全自由的代价 |
[12:06] | Check this out. | 完全自由的代价 看看这个 |
[12:11] | The handwriting is identical. | 笔迹是一样的 |
[12:13] | This is definitely the guy. | 肯定是那个家伙 |
[12:15] | The only thing is is that back then, | 唯一的东西在后面 |
[12:17] | Brenner didn’t really care about the environment. | Brenner 真的不在乎环境 |
[12:19] | Anti-military was his thing. | 反军事是他特点 |
[12:21] | Did you read the rest of the file, Randy? | 你看了剩下的文件吗 Randy? |
[12:23] | We’ve got some pictures, too. They’re blurry but good. | 我们也要一些照片 模糊的但是要好的 |
[12:25] | – Read the rest of the file, Randy. – Which part? | 看剩下的文件 Randy |
[12:27] | The part here where it says that he died. | 哪个部分? 这里说他死了的这个部分 |
[12:30] | Deceased 1995. | 死了 l995 |
[12:33] | He blew himself up before the trial. | 他在审问前把自己炸死了 |
[12:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:44] | No, I won’t be reasonable. | 不 我不会讲道理 |
[12:46] | I’m sick and tired of being reasonable. | 我厌倦讲道理了 |
[12:49] | I’m not coming down until you agree | 我不会下去 除非你同意 |
[12:51] | to build your stupid condo somewhere else! | 在别的地方建你愚蠢的公寓 |
[12:55] | Did you call Michelle? | 你打了电话给Michelle? |
[12:57] | No. | 没有 |
[12:59] | Did you think about it? | 你想过吗? |
[13:00] | No. | 没有 |
[13:02] | Well, did you think about thinking about it? | 你想过考虑打电话吗? |
[13:04] | Sharona, I’m a married man. | Sharona 我是已婚的人了 |
[13:08] | Captain, lieutenant. | 队长 |
[13:10] | Sharona, Monk. | 副队 |
[13:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:13] | Tree hugger. | 拥抱树的人 |
[13:15] | His name is Alby Drake. | 他叫Alby Drake |
[13:16] | He was Winston Brenner’s oldest friend. | 他是Winston Brenner 最老的朋友 |
[13:18] | They were roommates at M.I.T. | 他们在M.I.T.(麻省理工)是室友 |
[13:20] | How long has he been up there? | 他来那里多久了? |
[13:22] | 10 days. | l0天 |
[13:23] | He’ll be down soon. The judge will be ordering | 他很快会下来 |
[13:25] | an eviction notice by tomorrow morning. | 法官明天早上会下达一个驱逐布告 |
[13:28] | The FBI, in their infinite wisdom, | FBl 在他们的无穷的智慧里 现在同意 |
[13:31] | now agrees that Winston Brenner may have faked his own death | Winston Brenner 伪造他自己的死亡 |
[13:34] | back in 1995. | 回到l995年 |
[13:36] | If Brenner is still alive, | 如果Brenner 还活着 |
[13:38] | that scruffy bird up there may still be in contact with him. | 上面那鸟人 还会和他联系 |
[13:42] | How does he go to the bathroom? | 他怎么洗澡的? |
[13:50] | Mr. Drake. | Drake先生 |
[13:53] | My name is Leland Stottlemeyer. | 我叫Leland Stottlemeyer |
[13:55] | I’m with the San Francisco police. | 是和旧金山警察一起来的 |
[13:56] | He is filthy. I need some wipes. | 他很肮脏 我擦一下 |
[13:59] | I’ve got a copy of a document here. | 我这里有一些文件复印件 |
[14:01] | I’d like you to take a look at it. I’m sending it up. | 我要你去看看 我会拿来 |
[14:07] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[14:09] | There was a bombing | 那里有一个炸弹 |
[14:10] | at a power plant on Monday night. | 在发电厂 在星期一的晚上 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 是 我看见灯灭了 |
[14:14] | I saw the lights go out. It was a beautiful thing, man. | 那是一个很漂亮的东西 伙计 |
[14:17] | The stars were awesome! | 星星是可怕的 |
[14:19] | We need you to look at that document | 我们要你看看那个文件 |
[14:21] | and tell me if you recognize the handwriting. | 然后告诉我你能不能认出笔迹 |
[14:23] | Why should I? | 为什么要我看? |
[14:24] | We believe that your friend Winston Brenner is still alive. | 我们认为你的朋友Winston Brenner 还活着 |
[14:35] | Mr. Drake, we are also sending up some wipes. | Drake先生 我们也会送来一些擦的 |
[14:39] | What for? | 是做什么用的? |
[14:41] | To clean yourself. | 清洗你自己 |
[14:43] | They’re pre-moistened. | 他们是先前弄湿的 |
[14:44] | They have a million and one uses. | 他们有一百万零一个用途 |
[14:46] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[14:50] | Mr. Drake, this isn’t a game. | Drake 这不是游戏 |
[14:52] | During that blackout, three people died. | 在爆炸期间 三个人死了 |
[14:56] | They died? | 他们死了? |
[14:58] | Yes, sir, they did. | 是 先生 他们死了 |
[14:59] | There were two heart attacks | 有两个是心脏病 |
[15:00] | and one young woman on a dialysis machine, | 还有一个年轻女子在透视器上 |
[15:02] | which makes this a homicide investigation. | 所以这是一件凶案 |
[15:05] | Do you understand me? | 你理解我吗? |
[15:08] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[15:10] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:12] | Ralph Nader uses the wipes. He loves them. | Rarve Nard用了擦布 他喜欢它们 |
[15:16] | And, uh… | 还有 嗯 |
[15:17] | Field Karstled And Fidel Castro. | |
[15:19] | All the radicals… | 所有激进分子都喜欢先前弄湿的擦布 |
[15:21] | love the pre-moistened wipes. | |
[15:24] | Sting… he uses them all the time. | 刺痛 他总是用它们 |
[15:27] | Sting? | 刺痛? |
[15:28] | He’s a rock ‘n’ roller. | 他是一个摇滚 |
[15:30] | Look, I’m going to need to think about this. | 听着 我要考虑一下 |
[15:34] | I need a little time here, okay? | 我需要一点时间 好吗? |
[15:36] | That’s fine, Mr. Drake. You take your time. | 没事 Drake先生 考虑清楚吧 |
[15:38] | We’ll be back tomorrow. Don’t go anywhere. | 我们明天回来 别去哪里 |
[15:41] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[15:43] | Oh. Oh. | |
[15:46] | Oh, God. Wipe. | 哦 天哪 擦 |
[15:47] | – Give him a wipe. – Wipe. | 给他一块擦布 |
[15:49] | – You took them all. – Oh. | 你全带走了 |
[15:51] | You took them all. | 你全带走了 |
[15:57] | Yo, Mr. Drake, wait… | 你 Drake先生 等等 |
[15:58] | We need… we need some wipes down here. | 我们要 我们这里要擦布 |
[16:02] | Could you… could you send a couple down, please? | 你能扔下几块吗? |
[16:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:08] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | You know, I-I thought about you during the blackout. | 我 我想起了你 在爆炸期间 |
[16:23] | Were you… Were you all right? | 你 你没事吧? |
[16:25] | I was at Sharona’s. | 我在Sharona那里 |
[16:27] | Good. Good, you weren’t alone. | 好 你不是一个人 |
[16:30] | A bomb at a power plant. It’s a scary world, huh? | 在发电厂有一个炸弹 这是惊恐的世界 嗯? |
[16:34] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[16:36] | I’m… I’m working on the case. | 我 我在处理这个案子 |
[16:39] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[16:40] | It’s tough. | 举步为艰 |
[16:42] | We have a suspect, but, um… | 我们有一个嫌疑犯 |
[16:45] | He’s officially been dead for nine years. | 可是 他已经死去九年了 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么? |
[17:00] | – Something happened. | |
[17:02] | This is pretty funny. | 出事了 – |
[17:04] | Mm, you’re going to laugh. | 非常有趣 你还笑 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:10] | There’s this woman. | 就是这个女人 |
[17:12] | She works at the power plant. | 在发电厂上班 |
[17:16] | She, um… | 她 嗯 |
[17:17] | She said that she thought I was interesting. | 她说她觉得我很有趣 |
[17:20] | She… She gave me her number. | 她给了我她的号码 |
[17:24] | I-I told you it was funny. | 嗯 我告诉了你那是有意思 |
[17:27] | Is she nice? | 她漂亮吗? |
[17:30] | Adrian? | |
[17:32] | Is she attractive? | 她迷人吗? |
[17:34] | Are those new shoes? | 那些是新鞋吗? |
[17:36] | No, no, Adrian, don’t change the subject. | 不是 Adrian 别换话题 |
[17:37] | Not today. | 今天不要 |
[17:39] | I would like to talk about this woman. | 我想谈谈这个女人 |
[17:41] | Is she attractive? | 她迷人吗? |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:45] | How am I supposed to know if a woman is attractive? | 我怎么知道一个女人迷不迷人? |
[17:49] | By looking at her. | 看着她 |
[17:51] | Adrian, there’s a reason why you mentioned this, | Adrian 那就是这样说的一个原因 |
[17:53] | and I think you should give her a call. | 我想你应该给她电话 |
[17:57] | It’s been eight years, Adrian. | 已经八年了 Adrian |
[18:01] | Maybe it’s time for you | 也许你该 |
[18:03] | to take a tiny little baby step forward. | 向前迈出一步了 |
[18:09] | Adrian, I’m your doctor, | Adrian 我是你的医生 |
[18:12] | and I’m writing you a prescription. | 我给你开一个处方 |
[18:16] | I can’t read your writing. | 我看不懂你写的 |
[18:18] | It’s upside-down. | 反了 |
[18:20] | It says, “Call her.” | 是说 打电话给她 |
[18:22] | You don’t have to go out with her. | 你不必跟她出去 |
[18:24] | You don’t even have to meet her. | 你甚至不必见她 |
[18:26] | Just give her a call. | 只是打个电话给她 |
[18:30] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟糕的会是什么? |
[18:37] | I… | 我 |
[18:39] | I might not hate it. | 我不会恨它 |
[18:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:46] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:48] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[18:50] | I thought you might like to know | 我想你可能想知道 |
[18:52] | some cops were here asking about you. | 有些警察来这里问你的情况 |
[18:55] | I didn’t tell them anything, but I thought about it. | 我什么都没告诉他们 但我想到了 |
[18:59] | Three people died in that blackout. | 三个人在爆炸中死了 |
[19:01] | That’s not cool. | 那是不好的 |
[19:03] | Innocent blood, man… I thought those days were over. | 清白的血 伙计 我以为那些日子已一去不返 |
[19:07] | Don’t even try to justify it. | 别去试着证明什么 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, if it happens again, you’re going to be sorry. | 是 如果再次发生的话 你会罪孽深重 |
[19:15] | No, brother, you be careful. | 不 兄弟 你小心 |
[19:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:23] | Hello. It’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[19:25] | Adrian Adrian Monk. | |
[19:27] | The detective. | Monk 侦探 |
[19:29] | Hey. I was just thinking about you. | 嘿 我只是在想你 |
[19:34] | I’ve been thinking about you, too. | 我也一直都在想你 |
[19:36] | How was your day? | 日子过得怎样? |
[19:38] | Oh, just still not over. | 哦 那还没有结束 |
[19:40] | I have 10 more press releases to write. | 我有l0条新闻要写 |
[19:43] | Is there anything new in the investigation? | 有调查的新情况吗? |
[19:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:49] | This is a very tough case. | 这是一个非常艰难的案子 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是 那是有关旧金山吸引这么疯子的事情? |
[19:52] | What is it about San Francisco that attracts so many kooks? | 是 那是有关旧金山吸引这么疯子的事情? |
[19:55] | Bombers and radicals. | 炸弹和激进分子 |
[19:57] | I mean, does San Antonio, Texas, have problems like this? | 我是说 旧金山 德州有这样的问题吗? |
[20:00] | Texas. | 德州 |
[20:02] | Hold, please. | 请等一下 |
[20:04] | Texas. Texas. | 德州 |
[20:06] | Texas. Texas. | 德州 |
[20:08] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里? |
[20:12] | San Francisco, born and bred. | 旧金山 长大 |
[20:15] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[20:16] | Chicago, but I went to college here | 芝加哥 但我来这里上大学 |
[20:19] | and just never left, like everybody else, I guess. | 然后就没有离开了 像其他人一样 |
[20:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:24] | What college did you attend, and what did you study? | 你上的是什么大学 学什么专业? |
[20:28] | Stanford. I majored in journalism. | 斯坦福 我主修新闻 |
[20:33] | Trudy majored in journalism. | Trudy 主修新闻 |
[20:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:37] | What was she like? | 她像什么样子? |
[20:42] | She loved poetry. | 她喜欢诗 |
[20:43] | She could recite 100 poems by heart. | 她能背诵上百首诗 |
[20:49] | She went barefoot all the time, | 她总是赤脚走路 |
[20:51] | even when it was freezing. | 甚至在很冷的时候 |
[21:02] | She kept every promise she ever made. | 她 她会坚守她承诺的每个诺言 |
[21:06] | I loved the way she looked at me. | 我喜欢她看着我的样子 |
[21:09] | I think I miss that more than anything. | 我想那样 胜过任何东西 |
[21:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:51] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么? |
[21:55] | I’m up here, man! | 我在这上面 伙计 |
[21:59] | What are you doing?! Hey! Stop! | 你在干什么? 嘿 站住 站住 |
[22:12] | Hello, police? | 警察 |
[22:14] | Somebody’s trying to kill me! | 有人想杀我 |
[22:16] | I’m at the Spring Hills development at the construction site. | 我在斯普林希斯警察局 在建筑工地 |
[22:21] | I’m in the big oak tree. | 我在一颗大橡树上 |
[22:23] | No, wait, don’t hang up! | 不 等等 别挂电话 |
[23:08] | Did you really call her? | 你真的打了电话给她吗? |
[23:10] | Yes, I called her. Is that so hard to believe? | 是 打了 有这么难相信吗? |
[23:13] | Oh, no, no. I’m… I’m just stunned. | 哦 不 |
[23:16] | I… Were you honest with her? | 我只是晕了 我 你和她坦白了? |
[23:18] | Yes, I was. | 是 |
[23:21] | I laid all my cards on the table. | 我全部摊牌了 |
[23:23] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[23:25] | I… Are you going to see her? | 我 你要去见她? |
[23:28] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 我 |
[23:31] | She said, “Do you want to get together?” | 她说 |
[23:32] | And I panicked. | 你想在一起吗? 然后我恐慌了 |
[23:34] | I-I lost my head. I said “Okay.” | 我脑子糊涂了 我说好 |
[23:37] | So you have a date! | 那你约会了 |
[23:40] | I have a date. | 我约会了 |
[23:43] | Aren’t you excited? | 不兴奋吗? |
[23:44] | Yes, I am… | 是 |
[23:47] | If by excited you mean petrified | 如果你说吓呆 |
[23:50] | and full of regret. | 和充满遗憾的兴奋的话 |
[23:52] | Petrified and full of regret. | 吓呆和充满遗憾 |
[23:55] | Welcome to the world of dating. | 欢迎来自约会世界 |
[23:59] | Captain. | 队长 |
[24:01] | Monk. Sharona. | |
[24:03] | I’m sure you’ve noticed by now there used to be | 我肯定你注意到原来有一棵树 |
[24:05] | a big tree standing right over there. | 耸立在那里 |
[24:07] | What time? | 几点了? |
[24:09] | 4:35 a.m. | 上午4:35 |
[24:11] | A security guard heard somebody start up the bulldozer. | 保安听见有人开推土机 |
[24:15] | Moments later… | 一会后 |
[24:16] | Timber. Drake was dead on impact. | 木材 Drake被撞死了 |
[24:19] | Yeah, he made a phone call, though, at about midnight. | 他打了电话 在午夜的时候 |
[24:21] | – To a pay phone, right? – You guessed it. | 打了公用电话 对吗? |
[24:23] | Palo Alto. | 你猜到了 Paul Alderl |
[24:24] | Oh, well, it had to be to Brenner. He’s the guy. | 哦 肯定是Brenner |
[24:27] | So not only is Winston Brenner alive and well, | 就是他 不仅Winston Brenner 还活着 |
[24:30] | he’s making sure his old pals don’t rat him out. | 他确定他的老伴不会离开他 |
[24:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:34] | The FBI is calling a powwow tonight. | 没错 FBI今晚召集一个仪式 |
[24:37] | They want to compare notes and synchronize watches. | 他们想交换意见 和同步观察 |
[24:39] | Whoa. Ouch. | 哦 |
[24:41] | Tonight I… | 今晚 |
[24:42] | I… | 我 |
[24:44] | I can’t make it. | 我做不到 |
[24:46] | He has a date. | 他有一个约会 |
[24:49] | – He has a date? – Yes. | 好了 – 他有约会? – 是 |
[24:53] | It’s that P.R. lady from the power plant, right? | 那是来自发电厂等等 P.R.女士 对吗? |
[24:56] | Ah, okay. | 好了 |
[24:57] | Ha ha. Adrian Monk, you’re a stud. | Adrian Monk 你真傻 |
[24:59] | – I’m not a stud. – You’re a stud. | – 我不是傻子 – 你是傻子 |
[25:01] | Where are you going to take her? | 你要带她去哪里? |
[25:03] | A place called Bianca’s. | 一个叫比安卡的地方 |
[25:12] | What? | 为什么? 那里有问题吗? |
[25:13] | Is there a problem? | 为什么? 那里有问题吗? |
[25:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:30] | It… It’s me… Adrian Monk. | 是我 Adrian Monk |
[25:32] | Right on time, Mr. Punctuality. | 好极了 准时先生 |
[25:35] | Actually, that used to be my nickname… Mr. Punctuality. | 实际上 那以前是我的绰号 准时先生 |
[25:39] | – In college? – Kindergarten. | 在大学吗? 幼儿园 |
[25:43] | I bought you a dozen roses. | 我买了十二朵玫瑰给你 |
[25:45] | Well, they’re beautiful. | 哦 |
[25:47] | Hmm. | 真漂亮 |
[25:49] | – What happened to the rest? – I had to throw them out. | 剩下的呢? 我必须把它们扔掉 |
[25:52] | They were all different. | 它们是不一样的 |
[25:56] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[25:59] | Should we go up? | 我们该上去了吗? |
[26:01] | I read the most amazing review about this place. | 我看了有关这地方最惊人的评价 |
[26:04] | It got four stars. | 有四颗星 |
[26:05] | Oh, good. | 哦 好 |
[26:06] | And look… it says “The most spectacular view in town.” | 看 上面写着 镇里最壮观的风景 |
[26:09] | Oh… good. | 哦 好 |
[26:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:21] | Uh, the elevator’s… | 电梯 |
[26:23] | It’s uneven. I think it’s broken. | 那是不均匀的 我想坏了 |
[26:25] | No. No, they always do that. | 不 不 总是那样的 |
[26:28] | It’s broken. | 坏了 |
[26:33] | – I hope you don’t mind. – No, no, this is fine. | 希望你不介意 不 不 这很有趣 |
[26:36] | We’re working up an appetite. | 我们在增大胃口 |
[26:38] | That’s the spirit. | 那是精神 |
[26:39] | I like your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[26:41] | Yeah, it’s new. | 是新的 |
[26:42] | Although I think it’s too small… or my head’s too big. | 我想太小了 或者我的头太大了 |
[26:44] | Your head? No, it’s perfect. | 你的头很完美 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 完全是圆的 就像Charle Brown |
[26:47] | It’s perfectly round… llike Charlie Brown. | 完全是圆的 就像Charle Brown |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | – Were you born caesarean? – I don’t know. | 你是剖腹产吗? 我不知道 |
[26:53] | I was born naturally, | 我是自然出生的 |
[26:54] | but I was raised caesarean. | 却被当剖腹产的养 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:58] | Trudy’s head was more of an oval. | Trudy的头是椭圆的 |
[26:59] | Yes, you mentioned that on the phone, | 是 你在电话里说到 |
[27:01] | and that she loved poetry… | 还有她喜欢诗歌 |
[27:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:04] | And loved going barefoot even when it was freezing. | 也喜欢赤脚走路 甚至在最冷的时候 |
[27:06] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:16] | So, do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[27:19] | Yes, I have a sister. | 有一个妹妹 |
[27:22] | She’s nine months pregnant. | 她怀孕九个月了 |
[27:23] | Oh, so you’re gonna… | 哦 |
[27:25] | So you’re gonna be, uh… | 你要做 嗯 |
[27:26] | – An aunt. – Exactly. | 一个姨妈 |
[28:00] | Uhh… | 正是 |
[28:01] | – You all right? – Mm. | 你没事吧? |
[28:04] | So do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[28:06] | Yes. Yes, I have a sister. She’s pregnant. | 我有一个妹妹 她怀孕了 |
[28:08] | Well, by now she might have had the baby. | 现在她可以生婴儿了 |
[28:11] | Good. A sense of humor. | 好 |
[28:12] | You’re gonna need it. | 有幽默感 你很需要 |
[28:14] | The last 20 flights are the hardest. | 最后的20段是最艰难的 |
[28:20] | Oh, you dropped your flowers. | 哦 |
[28:24] | Oh. | 你丢了鲜花 |
[28:25] | You dropped your… | 跳 |
[28:27] | Flowers fell down a little bit. | 鲜花倒下了 |
[28:40] | Yes, sir? | 是 先生? |
[28:45] | We have a reservation. | 我们有一个预定 |
[28:48] | – And the name? – Monk. | 叫什么名字? |
[28:50] | “M” as in “My God, that was a lot of stairs,” | M 就像在 |
[28:54] | “O” as in… | 天哪 很多楼梯 |
[28:56] | Oh, yes. I have you right here. | 是 我让你来这里 |
[28:58] | Uh, your reservation was for 35 minutes ago. | 你的预定在35分钟前 |
[29:01] | Uh, I’m sorry. We had to give away your table. | 对不起 我们把你的位子给别人了 |
[29:02] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 不 |
[29:06] | We just walked up 52 flights of stairs. | 我们走上了52层梯子 |
[29:08] | You need to feed us. | 你得好好款待我们 |
[29:10] | Uh, I’m sorry. There’s really nothing I can do until 12:15. | 对不起 我要直到l2:15分才能做 |
[29:14] | Okay. No problem. | 好 |
[29:16] | We’ll wait. | 没问题 我们会等着 |
[29:18] | That’s three hours. | 还有三个小时 |
[29:20] | Why don’t you just take me home? | 你怎么不带我回家 |
[29:22] | Okay. No problem. Let’s go. | 好 没问题 我们走吧 |
[29:24] | It’ll be a lot easier going down. | 下去会更容易 |
[29:27] | You got that right. ‘Cause we’re taking the elevator. | 没错 我们坐电梯 |
[30:25] | Ooh, hey, Benjy, | 嘿 |
[30:27] | put on channel 11. | Benjy 开到11频道 |
[30:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:30] | They’re showing that music special again with Willie Nelson. | 他们在上演Wily Nalson的特别的音乐 |
[30:33] | Why do we always watch what you want to watch? | 为何总要迁就你? |
[30:35] | Because you’re sweet and you love me. | 因为你很可爱 还有你爱我 |
[30:38] | Auditorium in San Francisco | 在旧金山的兰多礼堂 |
[30:40] | it’s the Bicentennial Jamboree with… | 那是两百周年狂欢活动 和 |
[30:51] | – Oh, man! – What?! | 哦 伙计 什么? |
[30:55] | Again? | 再一次? |
[30:56] | I’ll get the candles. | 我去拿蜡烛 |
[30:59] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[31:01] | What? | 什么? |
[31:03] | Adrian’s on his date. | Adrian在约会 |
[31:06] | Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, | 大厅 |
[31:09] | lobby, lobby, lobby… | 大厅 大厅 |
[31:10] | Thank you, Phil. | 谢谢 菲尔 |
[31:12] | – You’re my hero. – Lobby, lobby, lobby… | 大厅 大厅 你是我的英雄 |
[31:14] | Fire department’s on the way. | 消防队来了 |
[31:15] | Thank God. What happened? | 谢天谢地 发生什么了? |
[31:17] | It was another bomb. At an auxiliary station. | 在辅助站又有一个炸弹 |
[31:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[31:20] | I work for the power company. | 我为发电厂工作 |
[31:22] | My job just got a whole lot harder. | 我的工作变得更难了 |
[31:24] | Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby. | 大厅 大厅 大厅 |
[31:26] | Sir, there’s no power. | 长官 没电 |
[31:28] | It’s not going to move. | 它不能动 |
[31:31] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 大厅 |
[31:32] | Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby… | 大厅 大厅 |
[31:34] | – Want to hear something sad? – Hmm? | 你想听悲伤的事情? |
[31:36] | This isn’t even the worst date I’ve had this year. | 这不是今年我有过最糟糕的约会 |
[31:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 |
[31:39] | I went out with this guy from work… Gene Edelson. You met him. | 我下班后和这个人出去 John Anderson 你见过他 |
[31:42] | The engineer? Lobby, lobby… | 工程师 大厅 |
[31:44] | I guess I felt sorry for him. I could tell he never got out much. | 我为他感到遗憾 我能辨别他没有经常出去 |
[31:47] | He’s into country/western. Took me line-dancing. | 他去了国家西部酒店 |
[31:49] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – He had a couple drinks, | 带我跳舞 哦 真抱歉 |
[31:51] | then a couple more, groped me for half an hour, | 他喝了几杯酒 再来两杯 |
[31:53] | and puked all over the mechanical bull. | 摸了我半个小时 然后呕吐得机子上到处都是 |
[31:55] | Those quiet guys are the worst. | 知人知面不知心 |
[31:58] | Yeah, he sounds like a real loser. | – 是 他好像是一个真正的输者 – 大厅 大厅 大厅 |
[31:59] | Lobby, lobby, lobby, | lobby, lobby, lobby, |
[32:02] | lobby! | 大厅 |
[32:11] | – There we go. – Okay, folks. | 大厅 大厅 |
[32:14] | – You, okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 是 |
[32:16] | We’re all clear here. | 我们这里解除警报了 |
[32:17] | Sir! | 长官 |
[32:21] | You can let go now. We’re in the lobby. | 现在你可以走了 我们在大厅 |
[32:23] | Lobby. | 大厅 |
[32:24] | Lobby, lobby, lobby. | 大厅 |
[32:26] | Oh, my God! | 大厅 |
[32:28] | Oh, my God, Adrian! | 哦 天哪 |
[32:29] | Adrian, are you all right? | Adrian Adrian 你没事吧? |
[32:30] | I’m fine. Where’s Benjy? | 我没事 Benjy在哪里? |
[32:32] | Don’t… don’t worry. He’s with my sister. | 别 别担心 他跟我妹妹在一起 |
[32:34] | No, don’t confirm anything or deny anything until I get there. | 我还没到那之前 别确定和否认什么事 |
[32:38] | Nothing wrong with him, huh? | 他没什么问题 哦? |
[32:43] | First dates are always tough. | 第一次约会总是很艰难 |
[32:45] | How was your night? | 你的晚上怎么样? |
[32:47] | Not much better. | 不是很好 |
[32:49] | I ate pizza with Benjy and saw the first 30 seconds of that TV special. | 我和Benjy吃了比萨饼 然后看见特别电视的前30秒? |
[32:53] | – What special? – The one with Willie Nelson. | 什么特别? Wily Nalson的一个特别节日 |
[32:55] | Remember, we tried to watch it Monday night? | 记住 我们想在星期一晚上看 |
[32:57] | I swear to God, somebody at that power company | 我对天发誓 在发电厂有人 |
[32:59] | doesn’t want me to see it. | 不想要我看 |
[33:01] | The blackout was at 9:15. | 好了 短剧是9:15分开始 |
[33:03] | What kind of show starts at 9:15? | 什么演出9:15分钟开始? |
[33:06] | I don’t know. There was a movie on before it. | 我不知道 之前有一部电影 |
[33:08] | Maybe it was just really long. | 也许那真的很长 |
[33:12] | What are the odds of that? | 有什么机会? |
[33:14] | Adrian. | |
[33:18] | Two blackouts three days apart | 两个短剧 三天上映 |
[33:21] | at different times | 在不同的时间 |
[33:23] | interrupting the same show? | 打断同样的演出? |
[33:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:28] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[33:30] | Somebody doesn’t want you to see that TV special. | 有人不想让你看那个特别电视节日 |
[33:33] | That’s what this whole thing has been about. | 那就是这整个事情的情况 |
[33:37] | Willie Nelson? | |
[33:44] | The explosive device appears to be identical to the first bomb. | 爆炸装备好像和第一个炸弹一样 |
[33:47] | We are assuming this is the work of the same individual or group. | 我们猜想这是 同样的个体或者团体的工作 |
[33:51] | There will be another statement at 6:00 a.m. | 在早上6点又会有一个声明 |
[33:52] | If I have anything before then, I will let you know. | 如果在那之前有什么情况的话 |
[33:55] | – Thank you. | |
[33:58] | Michelle. | 我会告诉你们 |
[33:59] | Hello, Gene. | 谢谢 |
[34:00] | How was your date with the detective? | 你和侦探的约会怎么样? |
[34:02] | Don’t you have anything else to worry about, Gene? | John 你是不是闲得无聊? |
[34:05] | I overheard some cops talking, | 我偷听了一些警察的谈话 |
[34:07] | and the reason that he was kicked off the force… | 他被踢出局里的原因 |
[34:09] | He’s off his rocker. | 他离开了 |
[34:10] | Maybe so, but he’s about to solve this case. | 也许是那样 但他要解决这个案子 |
[34:14] | – Really? – He’s very close. | 真的? 他非常接近 |
[34:16] | They’re going to make an arrest anytime. | 他们要逮捕一个人 |
[34:17] | Maybe tomorrow. | 也许是明天 |
[34:24] | Oh, great. We’ve been waiting for this. | 很好 |
[34:25] | Thanks a lot. Thanks. | 我们等着 非常感谢 |
[34:27] | Sharona, is that it? | Sharona 是那样吗? |
[34:29] | Is it the copy of the TV special? | 那是特别电视节目的录制? |
[34:30] | Yeah. I’ll finally be able to see it. | 是 我看见了 |
[34:33] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:35] | It’s night-vision goggles. | 是夜晚景象的护目镜 |
[34:37] | I bought them after the first blackout. | 我在第一个短剧后买的 |
[34:40] | How do I look? | 好看吗? |
[34:43] | Like the fly. | 好像苍蝇一样 |
[34:44] | Oh, well. It’ll be dark. | 哦 天变黑了 |
[34:53] | On tape at the Landau Auditorium in San Francisco | 在兰多礼堂的录制现场 在旧金山 |
[34:57] | it’s the Bicentennial Jamboree | 那是两百周年狂欢活动 |
[35:00] | with special guest Willie Nelson… | 有特别嘉宾Wily Nalson的出场 |
[35:03] | You can fast-forward. | 快进 录制是Tain Michelle |
[35:06] | I want to watch it. | 但我想看它 |
[35:07] | Sharona, it is so late. I’ve got to go to sleep. | 但我想看它 Sharona 很晚了 我要睡觉了 |
[35:10] | If I don’t get my 45 minutes, | 如果我没有45分钟 |
[35:12] | I can’t function. | 我就不能活动了 |
[35:14] | Since when do you function? | 你什么时候活动了? |
[35:19] | So what are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[35:20] | I’m not sure, | 我不清楚 |
[35:22] | but I’ll know it when I see it. | 但我看后会知道的 |
[35:26] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[35:27] | Wait, push play, push play. I think this is it. | 等等 按播放 按播放 我想是那个 |
[35:31] | – Oh, my God. – Unbelievable. | 哦 天哪 简直难以置信 |
[35:35] | It’s that engineer from the power company… | 那是来自发电厂的工程师 |
[35:37] | What’s his name? Gene… | 他叫什么名字? John |
[35:39] | – | – Edelson. |
[35:40] | Edelson. Gene Edelson. | |
[35:43] | Except his real name | 此外 他的真名 |
[35:45] | is Winston Brenner. | 是Winston Brenner |
[35:48] | The fugitive? | 那个亡命者? |
[35:50] | Of course! | 当然 |
[35:53] | Michelle mentioned that Edelson liked country music. | Michelle提到过Anderson喜欢乡村音乐 |
[35:57] | Okay, freeze… freeze-frame. | 好了 别动 固定框架 |
[35:59] | Look at his face. | 看看他的脸 |
[36:01] | He obviously never expected to be on camera. | 他明显没有期待上电视 |
[36:05] | Wait, he… | 等等 他 |
[36:07] | He blacked out the whole city twice | 他爆炸了整个城市两次 |
[36:09] | to keep people from seeing this concert? | 来阻止人们看这个音乐会? |
[36:11] | He was supposed to be dead. | 他本应该死 |
[36:14] | He was afraid somebody watching | 他害怕有人看见 |
[36:16] | would recognize him. | 会认出他 |
[36:22] | What… What is… | 什么 什么 |
[36:24] | Lobby, lobby, lobby… | 大厅 大厅 大厅 |
[36:26] | My God, I… | 天哪 |
[36:27] | Why would he do this again? | 他为什么又这样做? |
[36:29] | The show’s not on TV. | 演出不上电视 |
[36:32] | – I… – Ouch! Ouch! | 哦 |
[36:36] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[36:37] | What is it? What? What? What? | 哦 天哪 那是什么? 什么? 什么? |
[36:39] | It’s not a blackout. It’s only your block. | 那不是爆炸 只是你的街区 |
[36:41] | Oh, that’s bad. | 哦 太惨了 |
[36:43] | That is bad. | 那是糟糕的 |
[36:46] | That’s bad. | 那是糟糕的 |
[36:47] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:53] | Captain, hey, it’s Sharona. Listen to me. | 队长 嘿 那是Sharona |
[36:56] | I’m at Adrian’s house, | 听我说 我在Adrian的房子里 |
[36:58] | and somebody just cut off his power. | 有人切断了他的电源 |
[37:00] | We think it’s Winston… | 我们认为那是Winston |
[37:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:04] | Hello?! | 喂? |
[37:07] | Hello?! Oh, God. | 喂? |
[37:09] | The line’s been cut! | 电线被切断了 |
[37:11] | I cannot find my night-vision goggles! | 我找不到我的夜景护目镜了 |
[37:15] | There is a fatal flaw in the night-vision goggle plan. | 那里有一个致命的缺点 在这个夜景护目镜计划中 |
[37:25] | Adrian | Adrian… |
[37:26] | he’s breaking in. | 他闯进来了 |
[37:29] | I hear him. Where’s my broom? | 我听见了他 我的扫帚在哪里? |
[37:31] | – Oh, God, will you forget the broom? – But the broken glass. | 天哪 你忘了扫帚 |
[37:34] | Forget the glass! We got to get out of here! | 破玻璃 |
[37:37] | Adrian… | 忘了玻璃吧 |
[37:49] | Sharona? Sharon… | 我们要离开这里 |
[37:52] | Too smart for your own good, Mr. Monk. | 太聪明了 对你自己好 Monk先生 |
[37:54] | You should have let sleeping dogs lie. | 你应该让睡觉的狗死 |
[37:59] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你要去哪里? |
[38:01] | I’m not done with you yet. | 你我的事还没了结 |
[38:03] | Oh! | |
[38:22] | Sharona. | |
[38:24] | Oh… Adrian. | |
[38:25] | You’re okay. Shh, shh, shh, shh. | |
[38:26] | No, no. Just stay there. Don’t try and move. | 只是呆在那里 别想动 |
[38:29] | – You’ve got to get out of here. – Shh. Don’t worry about me. | 你必须离开这里 别担心我 |
[38:32] | I’m wearing the goggles. | 我要戴护目镜 |
[38:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:38] | Monk? | 是 |
[38:42] | You can’t hide from me forever. | 你不能永远隐瞒我 |
[38:46] | I’m over here, Winston. | 我在这里 Winston |
[38:49] | Or am I over here? | 还是我在这边 |
[38:54] | Be careful. Your left shoelace is untied. | 小心 你的左鞋带松了 |
[38:59] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[39:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[39:06] | Boo. | 嘘 |
[39:12] | Hey! Get those lights back on now! | 嘿 快点恢复供电 |
[39:20] | Or maybe… | 也许我是一个鬼魂 |
[39:23] | I’m a ghost. | |
[39:50] | You can see me, can’t you? | 你能看见我 不是吗? |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:55] | The lights are on, aren’t they? | 灯亮了 是不是? |
[39:58] | Yep. | 是 |
[40:01] | – Brenner! – Sharona, you okay? | Sharona 你没事吧? |
[40:03] | Drop the knife. | 放下刀子 |
[40:05] | Lieutenant, these are night-vision goggles. | 副队 这是夜景护目镜 |
[40:08] | Turn the lights back off. | 把灯关掉 |
[40:09] | I’ll have the advantage. Turn ’em off! | 我有优势 把灯关掉 |
[40:11] | Yeah, we could do that… | 是 我们能那样做 |
[40:13] | or we could just arrest him. | 或者我们能逮捕他 |
[40:20] | Okay. Yeah. | 是 |
[40:22] | Just arrest him. | 我们逮捕他 |
[40:23] | Yeah, let’s. | 是 |
[40:24] | Winston Brenner, you’re under arrest. | 是 Winston Brenner 你被捕了 |
[40:27] | Give me your other hand. | 把另一只手给我 |
[40:29] | You have the right to remain silent and I suggest you do so. | 你有权保持沉默 我建议你那样做 |
[40:43] | As you know, Winston Brenner, | 你知道Winston Brenner |
[40:45] | also known as Gene Edelson, | 也是John Anderson |
[40:46] | was indicted this morning in federal district court. | 今天早上在联邦地方法院被告 |
[40:49] | The San Francisco Power Company would like to thank | 旧金山电力公司想感谢 |
[40:51] | the ATF, the FBI, and the local police | ATF FBI 和当地警察 |
[40:54] | for their dedication and professionalism. | 他们的贡献和专业精神 |
[40:56] | We especially would like to thank | 我们特别想感谢先前的侦探Adrian |
[40:59] | Monk former detective Adrian Monk, who was instrumental | |
[41:01] | in bringing this fugitive to justice. | 将这个歹徒绳之于法 |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | – Adrian? – Don’t worry, | |
[41:11] | I didn’t come to ask you out again. | 别担心 我不再叫你出去了 |
[41:13] | I-I wanted you to have these… | 我想给你这些 |
[41:16] | A dozen roses. | 十二朵玫瑰 |
[41:18] | You deserve all 12. | 你应得的 |
[41:20] | But they’re all different. | 但它们各不相同 |
[41:22] | They’re your problem now. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[41:25] | Ah, Adrian, you’re such a sweet man. | Adrian 你真是个好人 |
[41:27] | And whenever you work through | 无论你要做什么事情 |
[41:29] | whatever it is that you’re working through, | 你都会做好 |
[41:34] | would you call me? | 你会给我打电话吗? |
[41:38] | You mean you… | 你是说 |
[41:40] | you’d go out with me again? | 你又要和我约会? |
[41:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:42] | But only on the ground floor. | 当然 但只是在第一层 |
[41:47] | If I didn’t have cooties, | 如果我没有虱子的话 |
[41:49] | I’d kiss you right now. | 我会马上吻你 |
[41:53] | If you didn’t have cooties, | 如果你没有虱子的话 |
[41:55] | I’d let you. | 我会让你吻 |
[41:59] | – Well, see ya. – Bye. |