时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 嘿 |
[00:30] | Paul, what are you doing? | Paul 你在做什么? |
[00:32] | It’s a surprise. | 惊喜 |
[00:33] | What is it? | 是什么? 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[00:35] | I don’t like surprises. | 是什么? 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[00:36] | Mm, you’re going to love this one, I promise. | 你会喜欢的 |
[00:38] | Come on. | 我保证 |
[00:39] | Where are we going? | 我保证 我们去哪里? |
[00:42] | Tell me a clue. | 说啊 |
[00:45] | Is it in the garage? | 是在车库 |
[00:47] | Okay, you want a clue? | 你要提示吗? |
[00:49] | Here’s a clue. | 给 |
[00:51] | A car. | 车?新车? |
[00:52] | A new car. | 车?新车? |
[00:54] | Is it that convertible I want? | 我能选择吗? |
[00:56] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[00:57] | I thought you were mad with me. | 也许 我想你会生我的气 |
[00:59] | How could anybody stay mad with you? | 怎么会有人生你的气呢? |
[01:01] | You know, I would never really tell your ex-wife anything | 我从来没有告诉过你前妻 |
[01:05] | about your bank accounts. | 任何关于你的银行帐号的事 |
[01:06] | Of course you wouldn’t. | 当然了 |
[01:08] | I say crazy things because I love you. | 这么说因为我爱你 |
[01:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:14] | Can I take it off? | |
[01:15] | No. | 我能把它拿下来吗? 不行 |
[01:16] | Not yet. | 不行 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:33] | Now. | 现在可以了 |
[01:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[01:42] | There is no surprise. | 没有惊喜啊 |
[01:44] | Sure there is. | 当然有啦 |
[03:02] | Okay, everybody, listen up. You all know my wife Karen. | 大家听着 你们都认识我妻子Karen |
[03:06] | She’s making a movie. | 她在拍电影 |
[03:07] | A documentary, Leland. | 她在拍电影 是记录片 Leland |
[03:10] | This is cinéma vérité. | 是电影版的 |
[03:12] | Right. It’s for public television. | 对 这是给公共电视网的 |
[03:14] | Um, about me. | 嗯 |
[03:17] | It’s about all of us. | 关于我 关于我们的一切 |
[03:18] | Behind the scenes at a typical detective division. | 在背景是典型的警察分局 |
[03:21] | The department figures it’d be a good idea, good P.R. | 局里认为这是一个好主意 不错的公关 |
[03:23] | Just be yourselves. | 做你自己 |
[03:25] | Just pretend that we’re not even here. | 就当我们不在这里 |
[03:41] | Chambers. | |
[03:43] | Good work on that robbery in North Beach. | 北海滩的抢劫案破得好 |
[03:44] | You really nailed them. | 你把他们绳之以法了 |
[03:46] | I hope so. I hate those punks. | 我希望如此 我讨厌那些混蛋 |
[03:50] | Uh, we don’t hate. | 我们不会去讨厌 |
[03:52] | No, we don’t really hate anybody. | 不 |
[03:53] | We, um… | 我们不讨厌任何人 |
[03:55] | We try to understand them… | 我们要去理解他们 |
[03:58] | The, uh, underlying causes, | 他们有潜在的原因 |
[04:00] | the, uh… | 特别是被忽视 |
[04:02] | Particularly the minorities. | 特别是被忽视 |
[04:03] | Captain, we got the prelim on that fire | 队长 |
[04:06] | from the hair outlet. | 我们有那个火灾的初步报告了 |
[04:08] | Looks like arson. | 看起来像是纵火 |
[04:10] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想 |
[04:11] | Yes, sir, you were right… again. | 我也是这么想 是的 长官 你说得对 又一次 |
[04:14] | I don’t know how you do it… you and your hunches. | 我不知道你是怎么做的 你和你的预感 |
[04:18] | Uh, what does the fire marshal have to say? | 火灾调查员是怎么说的? |
[04:20] | Two points of origin. | 两点建议 |
[04:21] | And the test for artificial accelerant came back negative… positive. | 有人放火的迹象不明显 不 明显 |
[04:24] | Could I… Should I go back and do that again? | 我现在应该回去做事吗? |
[04:26] | No, just keep going. | 不 继续 |
[04:27] | Uh, the question is | 不 继续 问题是 |
[04:30] | why would anybody torch a wig factory? | 为什么有人要烧假发厂? |
[04:33] | Does anybody have a motive? | 谁会有这样的动机? |
[04:34] | Probably the owner, for the insurance. | 也许是工厂主人 要保险费 |
[04:37] | That’s an interesting theory, Randy, | 这是个有趣的想法 |
[04:39] | Randy but, uh, the, uh… | |
[04:41] | The guy’s dead, right? He died in the fire. | 那个家伙死了 对吧 他在火灾中丧生了 |
[04:44] | Right. I forgot that. | 我忘记了 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:47] | Am I interrupting something? | 好 打扰你们了吗? |
[04:49] | Commissioner. No, what a pleasant surprise. | 专员 不 多好的惊喜 |
[04:52] | I’m sure it is. What’s going on? | 我想是的 怎么了? |
[04:54] | Oh, uh, they’re filming a documentary about this division. | 他们在拍这个分局的纪录片 |
[04:57] | – No kidding. – Yeah. | 开玩笑吧? |
[04:59] | Yeah, the, uh, public relations thought | 是的 公关部认为那也许 |
[05:02] | that it would probably be good P.R. to do an educational film… | 是一个好的公关 好的教育片 |
[05:05] | How about good police work? | 拍拍警察的出色工作怎么样? |
[05:07] | That’s the kind of P.R. we need. | 那才是我们需要的公关 |
[05:11] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[05:12] | Maybe it’s a good thing, because at least now, | 也许这是件好事 |
[05:14] | there’ll be a record of me telling you | 因为这至少能记录下我 |
[05:16] | to get your priorities straight. | 告诉你要弄清优先级 |
[05:19] | What were you just talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[05:20] | Uh, the, uh, fire up on 24th Street, sir. | 24街区的火灾 |
[05:23] | Oh, you mean this fire? | 你是说那场火灾 |
[05:26] | – Yes, sir. – You mean this story? | 是的 你听说了 你是说这个故事 |
[05:28] | Because I thought you might be working on this case. | 我以为你在负责这个案子 |
[05:31] | “Body headless, police clueless.” | 没有头 |
[05:34] | What page is this on? | 也没有线索 这页是什么? |
[05:37] | – That’s the front page. – That’s right. | 那是头版 |
[05:39] | Front page, page 22. | 没错 头版 22页 |
[05:42] | Very important, not important. | – 很重要 – 不重要 |
[05:44] | Press are all over us, nobody cares. | 让我们有压力 没人在乎 |
[05:47] | What case do you think we should concentrate on, captain? | 队长 你想我们该关注什么? |
[05:49] | The torso case. | – 残缺的案子? – 对 |
[05:50] | Good choice. And in case you forget, | – 残缺的案子? – |
[05:53] | you can always rewind your tape | 对 为了你不忘记 你可以经常倒带 |
[05:56] | and play it back. | 然后重放 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:59] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:01] | Commissioner! | Commissioner! 就是他 专员 |
[06:02] | Is there a suspect in the torso murder? | 有嫌疑犯吗? |
[06:04] | We’re working on the case 24/7. It’s our number one priority. | 我们调查的是2417案件 |
[06:07] | Can you identify the torso? | 那是我们的重点 你能说说那个无头尸吗? |
[06:09] | She’s female, Caucasian. That’s all we know. | 是个女性 白种人 |
[06:11] | The medical examiner will be issuing his own report in the morning. | 那就是我们所知道的 法医鉴定早上会出来 |
[06:13] | Do you have any new leads? | 你能透露些什么吗? |
[06:15] | The investigation’s at a critical stage right now, | 调查到了关键的阶段 |
[06:18] | and I don’t want to do anything or say anything | 我不想透露细节 |
[06:19] | that might compromise it, but I will say this… | |
[06:21] | We’re going to find the monster who did this, | 但是我要说的是 |
[06:23] | and when we do, I can personally guarantee | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[06:25] | that he’ll be taken off the streets forever. | 找到的时候 我个人保证他会在这个街道永远消失 |
[06:27] | – That’s it for today. – How about a motive, sir? | 今天就这么多 |
[06:29] | You, wake up! Let’s go! What the hell? | 动机呢? 醒醒 走 该死 |
[06:32] | Don’t just stand there! Do something! | 别光站在那 动手 抓住那个家伙 |
[06:37] | Are you okay, sir? | 你没事吧? |
[06:38] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我怎么不行? 那真疯狂 |
[06:39] | That’s insane. Why would somebody steal your hat? | 为什么偷你的帽子? |
[06:41] | How the hell do I know? College prank, maybe? | 我怎么会知道? 也许是恶作剧? |
[06:43] | – Was it valuable? – Forget the hat. | – 很贵吗 – 别管帽子了 |
[06:45] | We got bigger things to worry about, detective. | 你还有别的事情要做 |
[06:48] | The torso case, remember? | 记得那个托索的案子么? |
[06:50] | Yes. | 我要你去法医办公室 看看验尸报告 |
[06:51] | I want you to go down to the M.E.’s office, | 我要你去法医办公室 |
[06:52] | sit on the autopsy, and let me know where we are. | 看看验尸报告 让我知道有了什么进展 |
[06:54] | Yes, sir. Um, you remember Sharona Fleming, | 是 你还记得Sharona Fleming吧 |
[06:57] | Adrian Monk… I’ve asked Adrian in as a consultant. | 我请Adrian做顾问 |
[07:00] | I thought a fresh pair of eyes… | 他有一双敏锐的眼睛 |
[07:01] | Consultant? What the hell am I paying you for? | |
[07:06] | I know Mr. Monk. | 我认识Monk先生 |
[07:09] | Do you remember the last time we met, Monk? | 记得我们上次的见面吗 Monk ? |
[07:13] | You were lying under oath about a friend of mine. | 你在指证我的一个朋友 |
[07:16] | John Marotta was a good cop. | John Morata是个好警察 |
[07:17] | Marotta planted that gun. | Morata故意放了那把枪 |
[07:20] | Well, that’s a matter of opinion. | 那只是观念问题 |
[07:21] | – Well, not according to the jury. – Don’t touch me. | 不是陪审团说的 别碰我 |
[07:25] | As far as I’m concerned, Monk, | 就我来说 Monk |
[07:27] | you’re coming into this with two strikes. | 你导致了两场罢工 |
[07:29] | Understand me? | 懂吗? |
[07:31] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir, I do. | 懂吗? 我懂 |
[07:32] | Why are you still here? | 你还在这里做什么? |
[07:40] | I can’t stand that smell. | 我受不了那个味道 |
[07:42] | Disinfectant. | 消毒剂 |
[07:44] | – It doesn’t bother you? – No, no. | 没有打扰你? |
[07:46] | No, I like it. | 不 我喜欢 |
[07:47] | Victim is a female Caucasian, 20 to 25 years of age. | 死者是一个白人女性 20到25岁 |
[07:52] | All four extremities have been severed at a 45-degree angle, | 四肢都以45度角 |
[07:56] | posterior to anterior. | 从后到前被肢解 |
[07:57] | She’s older. | 她年纪还要大一点 |
[07:59] | Pardon me? | 再说一遍? |
[08:00] | She’s at least 26. | 她至少26了 |
[08:02] | She was raised in one of the Baltic states… | 她生活在波罗的海 |
[08:03] | Estonia, Latvia, probably Lithuania. | 爱沙尼亚拉脱维亚非 也许是立陶宛 |
[08:07] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[08:10] | No, no, that’s it. | 就这么多 |
[08:12] | Except the killer was a mountain climber, | 除了凶手是个登山者 |
[08:15] | very experienced, | 很有经验 |
[08:17] | and, uh… | 而且是个左撇子 |
[08:19] | He’s left-handed. | |
[08:20] | You can tell all of that from this? | 你看得出来? |
[08:24] | Well, that scar on her upper arm | 她的上肢有疤 |
[08:26] | is from a smallpox vaccination. | 是天花接种 |
[08:28] | It was common in the Baltic states. | 在波罗的海很普遍 |
[08:31] | They stopped vaccinating in 1978, | 在1978就没有接种了 |
[08:35] | so she had to have been born before then. | 她一定是在那之前出生 |
[08:37] | What about mountain climber? | 登山者呢? |
[08:38] | The fiber rope and the knot… | 有绳子 |
[08:40] | I believe it’s called the prusik knot. | 我想那叫做抓结 |
[08:42] | Mountain climbers use it. | 登山的人用 |
[08:44] | And it’s tied with the top loop facing right, | 用来绑住山顶的岩石 |
[08:48] | so of course, he’s left-handed. | 所以他是左撇子 |
[08:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:57] | Um… | 嗯 |
[08:59] | What? | 嗯 |
[09:01] | – Well, um, uh… – Oh, my God. | 什么? |
[09:03] | What did you do? | 上帝 你做了什么? |
[09:05] | There were… There were some crumbs in the, uh… | 构想我没有想到 |
[09:09] | N-N… | |
[09:11] | My case files. | 我的文件 |
[09:13] | You’ve deleted all of them. | 你全部删掉了 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:17] | Is it true? | 抱歉 是真的? |
[09:19] | He deleted 10 years’ worth of forensic files? | 他删掉了10年来的文件? |
[09:21] | Yes, sir. It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[09:23] | He’s an accident. This is indefensible, captain. | 他的意外 那是无辩护余地的 |
[09:26] | Look, the files were almost all backed up. | 那些文件几乎都备份了 |
[09:28] | They’re trying to retrieve them now. | 他们现在试着在恢复 |
[09:30] | I don’t care. The man is toast. | 我不管 这家伙被弃用了 |
[09:32] | He’ll never work for this department, | 他将永远不会再次为这个分局 和这个分局 |
[09:33] | with this department, or in this department again. | 或在这个局里面工作 |
[09:36] | Oh. | |
[09:37] | And I’m pulling his private license. | 而且我要吊销他的私人执照 |
[09:41] | – No, you can’t do that. – It’s already done. | 你不能那么做 已经这样做了 |
[09:46] | Commissioner Brooks… | bluekes专员 |
[09:49] | police work, detection… that’s all Monk knows. | Monk只知道做警察侦探的工作 |
[09:53] | If you do that, it will kill him. | 如果你那么做 你会杀了他的 |
[09:55] | That’s N.M.P… | 那是NMP |
[09:58] | Not my problem. | 和我无关 |
[10:01] | You… | 你们都知道那跟 |
[10:02] | You and I both know that this has nothing to do with a few deleted files. | 删除文件没有关系 |
[10:06] | This is payback because he testified against your pal… | 这是报复 因为他作证指控你搭档的 |
[10:09] | Don’t you second-guess me on this one, captain. | 你是在说我吗? |
[10:11] | Adrian Monk’s detective days are over. | Adrian Monk的侦探生涯结束了 |
[10:13] | Now, do you want to tell him, or should I? | 你告诉他 还是我告诉他? |
[10:21] | No, I’ll tell him. | 不 我说 |
[11:08] | – Sharona? – Yeah? | 怎么? |
[11:09] | It’s your friend Mr. Monk. He’s here again. | 你的朋友Monk先生 他又来这了 |
[11:12] | Oh, God. | 等一下好吗? |
[11:13] | Just hold on one sec, okay? | |
[11:16] | He’s out front. He’s been there for an hour. | 他就在外面 等了一个小时 |
[11:19] | Look, he’s having a really tough week, okay? | 他这星期过得很招 |
[11:23] | He just lost his job. | 他刚失业 |
[11:25] | Sharona, you know how I feel about you. | Sharona 你知道我怎么看你 |
[11:28] | You’re the best nurse I ever trained, | 你是我训练过最好的护士 |
[11:29] | and you’re welcome back anytime. | 我随时欢迎你回来 |
[11:31] | But he’s out there every day, | 但是他天天都来 |
[11:33] | just sitting there. | 只是坐在那里 |
[11:35] | It’s kind of creepy. | 真是有病 |
[11:36] | It’s not creepy. He’s just sad. | 这不是有病 他很难过 |
[11:42] | And creepy. I guess he’s both, okay? | 还有毛病 |
[11:45] | – I’ll go talk to him. – Thank you. | 我去跟他谈谈 谢谢 |
[12:40] | Would you like a cough drop? Cough drop? Yeah. | 你要一点咳嗽药吗? |
[12:57] | Ah. Ah. | 咳嗽药? |
[13:21] | Adrian, what are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[13:23] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[13:25] | He… he was coughing, the poor guy. | 他在咳嗽 可怜 |
[13:34] | Come on. Here, take this. Take this. | 来 吃了这个 |
[13:37] | Are you okay? | 没事吧? |
[13:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[13:45] | Have you talked to Stottlemeyer? | 你跟starder mayer谈过了吗? |
[13:48] | I called him this morning. | 今天早上打电话给他 |
[13:50] | The commissioner still hasn’t changed his mind. | 专员还是没有改变主意 |
[13:54] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 但是不应该这样 |
[13:55] | but you can’t keep following me around like this. | 我知道你害怕 但是不应该这样 老是跟着我 |
[13:57] | I can’t afford to lose two jobs in one week. | 我不能一个星期失去两份工作 |
[13:59] | – I just can’t. – Where should I go? | |
[14:01] | It’s a beautiful day outside. Why don’t you try taking a walk? | 我该去哪里? 是个好日子 为什么不走走? |
[14:03] | But you just can’t stay here. You’re not allowed. | 你不能呆在这里 |
[14:06] | You are not a patient. | 不允许这样 你不是病人 |
[14:08] | Actually, I haven’t been feeling so good. | 我从来没有感觉这么好 |
[14:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:14] | I think I’m maybe coming down with something. | 我想也许会碰到谁 |
[14:19] | I might have caught what he has. | 我知道他是谁 |
[14:21] | So you want to be admitted? | 你想承认? |
[14:23] | Well… | 嗯 |
[14:24] | Mm, then I have to take your temperature. | 看看你的体温 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:30] | It’s not that kind of thermometer. | 还不行 |
[14:33] | You know, I think I will take that walk. | 我只想走走 |
[14:37] | Thought so. | 我想是的 |
[14:39] | Captain, we caught a break. | 我们要休息一下 |
[14:42] | Swish. | 看 |
[14:44] | Nice shot. | 好 |
[14:46] | Thank you. What do you got? | 好 你怎么样? |
[14:47] | I think we I.D.’d the torso. | 我想我们有了进展 |
[14:50] | We got a report of a missing person. | 这是失踪人口报告 |
[14:51] | Her name is Larysa Zeryeva. 29 years old. | 她的名字是Laresa Zerava 29岁 |
[14:54] | Guess where she’s from. | 猜她来自哪里? |
[14:57] | Uh… one of the Baltic states. | 嗯 |
[15:00] | – Which Baltic state? – Uh… | 大概是波罗的海的一个国家 哪个? 嗯 |
[15:03] | Estonia. | 爱沙尼亚 |
[15:06] | Latvia. | 拉脱维亚 |
[15:09] | Lithuania? | 立陶宛? |
[15:10] | Lithuania. | 立陶宛? 立陶宛 |
[15:12] | Is there a DNA match? | 她们DNA匹配吗? |
[15:14] | No, that’s the problem. | 不 有问题 |
[15:15] | We’ve got plenty of DNA from the torso, | 在无头尸上取到的DNA没有东西去匹配 |
[15:17] | but we’ve got nothing to match it against. | |
[15:18] | We can’t find a sample from the missing girl. | 没有失踪女孩的DNA |
[15:21] | Okay, well, who filed this report? | 谁报告的 |
[15:22] | Uh… | |
[15:23] | Ellen Harley. Zeryeva was her housekeeper. | Alen Harley Zerava 女管家 |
[15:26] | Get this… Mrs. Harley is sure that her ex-husband Paul | 看 Harley夫人和她的前夫Paul |
[15:29] | is somehow involved in the disappearance. | 肯定跟这个有关系 |
[15:31] | And guess what Paul was doing last summer. | 你猜Paul去年夏天在做什么? |
[15:33] | Lieutenant, I’m not guessing anymore. | 副队 我不猜了 |
[15:38] | He was climbing Mt. McKinley. He’s a mountain climber. | 他在爬麦金利山 |
[15:40] | Monk nailed it. | 他是一个登山爱好者 Monk真厉害 |
[15:43] | You and Monk. | 你和Monk |
[15:45] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜 |
[15:47] | To both of you. | 你们两个 |
[15:49] | But mostly you. | 主要是你 |
[16:34] | Oh, wait, wait. Um… | 嗯 |
[16:38] | That’s a leaf. | 那是一个开始 |
[16:39] | I know, but as long as you’re here… | 那是一个开始 我知道 只要你在这里 |
[16:47] | You think you’re better than me, | 你觉得你比我好? |
[16:49] | sitting there pointing at leaves? | 还想走了? |
[16:51] | I used to make 210 grand a year. | 我过去挣210,000美圆一年 |
[16:56] | What… What happened? | 后来呢? |
[16:58] | What happened? | 我告诉你发生了什么 |
[17:00] | I’ll tell you what happened… I made a mistake. | |
[17:02] | I took a week off, | 我犯了错误 休息了一个星期 |
[17:04] | and they realized they didn’t need me anymore. | 他们觉得不再需要我了 |
[17:13] | Okay, Mrs. Harley, let’s start again. | 又来了 |
[17:16] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次是什么时候看到她 不记得了 |
[17:20] | This is very entertaining, captain, but, really, I got to get back to work, | 那很有趣 – |
[17:23] | so how much longer are you going to be? | 我要回去工作了 – 你还要多久? |
[17:25] | As long as it takes, Mr. Harley. | 要多久就多久 Harley先生 |
[17:27] | She’s not here. For the 500th time, | 她不在这里了 |
[17:29] | we had a fight, she left. She went home. | 我们吵了有500次了 她离开这里回家了 |
[17:32] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[17:33] | Who says? My ex-wife? | 你杀了她 谁说得 我前妻? |
[17:37] | Larysa Zeryeva is alive and well. | Laresa Zerava 还活得好好的 |
[17:40] | She called me three days ago from Paris. | 她三天前在巴黎给我电话 |
[17:41] | – Check the phone records. – We already did. | 你看记录 |
[17:43] | Somebody called you from the Paris airport, | 我们看了 |
[17:45] | but it wasn’t her. | 有人在巴黎机场给你电话 不是她 |
[17:47] | Captain, Monk’s here. | 队长 Monk来了 |
[17:49] | He’s where? | 在哪里? |
[17:50] | He’s outside in the garage. | 在外面的车库里 |
[17:52] | – What’s he doing here? – I don’t know. He’s Monk. | 他在这里做什么? 不知道 他是Monk |
[18:33] | For God’s sake, Monk, what are you doing here? | 看在上帝的份上 Monk你在这里做什么? |
[18:37] | Okay, look, you can’t stay. | 你不能留在这 |
[18:40] | The commissioner could be here any minute. | 专员随时会来 |
[18:42] | If he finds you here, | 如果他发现你在这 |
[18:43] | we’re both out of work. | 我们都会失业的 |
[18:45] | This garage has been cleaned… scrubbed with bleach recently. | 我看过这里了 最近被清洁过 |
[18:50] | Yeah, you should see the house. It’s like a hospital in there. | 你该看看房子 |
[18:53] | You could almost live in there. | 那里就像医院 你到可以住在那 |
[18:58] | He’s left-handed. | 他是左撇子 对 |
[18:59] | That’s right… he’s a left-handed mountain climber. | 他是左撇子 对 是个左撇子的登山爱好者 |
[19:03] | Is he the guy? | 是他吗? |
[19:04] | Oh, yeah, he’s not only the guy, he’s almost bragging about it. | 不但是他 他还吹牛 |
[19:07] | We got a boatload of circumstantial evidence, | 我们有很多的现场证据 |
[19:09] | but the D.A. will not move until we can I.D. the torso. | 但是要明确无头尸的身份才能继续 |
[19:15] | Hey, Monk. | 你好吗 |
[19:16] | Monk? How you doing? | |
[19:18] | I’m doing great. | 很好 |
[19:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:24] | Monk was just leaving. What do you got? | Monk就要走了 有什么进展? |
[19:26] | The ex-wife is absolutely 100% sure he killed her. | 那个前妻肯定他是凶手 |
[19:28] | She gave me these photos. | 她给了我这些照片 |
[19:31] | – Which one is the most recent? – The one with the short hair. | 那个是最近的? 短头发的 |
[19:33] | – This one? – Yeah, it’s a month old. | 这个?有一个月了 |
[19:35] | Should we publish it? | 我们要公开吗? |
[19:37] | Yeah, we might as well. Somebody might have seen something. | 可以 有人会看见的 |
[19:39] | Right. | 好 |
[19:40] | Excuse me, cap, | 好 抱歉 |
[19:42] | you know, they’re cutting up my carpet in there, | 他们割了那的地毯 |
[19:43] | and that’s imported shag, man. | 那是进口的 |
[19:45] | Am I going to get reimbursed for that? | 不用赔吗? |
[19:46] | Why don’t you file a complaint with the county clerk? | 为什么不去投诉呢? |
[19:49] | You killed her in here, didn’t you? | 你是在这里杀了她 对吗? |
[19:52] | I know you. | 我想我认识你 |
[19:54] | You’re that detective, Monk. | 你是那个侦探 Monk |
[19:56] | Yeah, I’ve seen you on the news, man. | 我在新闻里看过你 |
[19:58] | I’ve seen your work, too, | 我也看过你的工作 |
[19:59] | on a table in a forensics lab. | 在法医的尸检台上 |
[20:01] | Did you cut her up in here, too? | 你是在这里杀她? |
[20:03] | I’ll bet you did. | 我肯定是 |
[20:04] | Do you own a chainsaw? | 你有链锯吗? |
[20:08] | No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | But… | 但是 |
[20:12] | You have a spare blade | 你有多余的利刃 |
[20:16] | for a chainsaw… | 可以做链锯 |
[20:18] | And a space on your pegboard here | 这里有地方来挂链锯 |
[20:21] | for a chainsaw, but no chainsaw. | 没有链锯? |
[20:26] | Oh, I had one. It broke. | 我有过 |
[20:29] | – I tossed it. – When? | 坏了就扔了 什么时候? |
[20:31] | I forget. | 忘了 |
[20:33] | You know how DNA works, Mr. Harley? | 知道怎么测DNA吗 Harley |
[20:37] | All we need is a speck… | 我们只要一点点东西 |
[20:41] | piece of fiber, | 纤维 |
[20:43] | piece of skin, a strand of hair | 皮肤 毛发 |
[20:47] | that ties the torso they found to this house. | 在这房子里找到的能 和无头尸联系起来的东西 |
[20:51] | You think your house is that clean, mister? | 你认为你的房子有这么干净吗? |
[20:55] | You don’t know the meaning of clean. | 你不知道干净的意思 |
[20:59] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[21:01] | You forgot something. | 你漏了一些东西 |
[21:04] | You made a mistake, and I’m going to find it. | 你犯了错误 我会发现的 |
[21:06] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[21:08] | The commissioner’s here. He just pulled up. | 专员来了 |
[21:11] | Monk, you got to go. | Monk 你要走了 |
[21:13] | Randy’s going to take you out the back way. | Randy会带你回去 |
[21:15] | Come on. | 等等 |
[21:16] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | |
[21:28] | I must’ve walked for two, maybe three hours. | 我走了两个 可能三个小时 |
[21:33] | I don’t even remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:36] | I-I just found myself there at the crime scene. | 我只是发现自己在犯罪现场 |
[21:41] | Well, it’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[21:44] | You’ve been a detective for a long time. | 你做了很长时间的侦探 |
[21:47] | You can’t just let that go. | 你不能就这样算了 |
[21:49] | I never appreciated | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | how much the job | 有多少工作对我有意义 |
[21:53] | meant to me. | |
[21:56] | I feel lost. | 我感觉很迷茫 |
[22:00] | Nothing… fits. | 没有什么合理的 |
[22:03] | You know, | 这也许是祝福 |
[22:05] | maybe it’s a blessing. | |
[22:07] | An opportunity. | 一个机会 |
[22:09] | One of my favorite expressions is | 我最喜欢说的一句话是 |
[22:12] | when God closes a window, he opens a door. | 上帝关上窗户时也打开了门 |
[22:16] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[22:17] | Do I believe it’s one of your favorite expressions? | 我相信你的最喜欢的话? |
[22:20] | No. Do you believe that change can be a positive thing? | 不 |
[22:25] | Huh. I… | 你相信那会变成好事吗? |
[22:29] | I have a job interview tomorrow. | 我明天有个求职面试 |
[22:31] | Really? That’s… That’s wonderful. | 真的? 太好了 |
[22:33] | It’s Sharona’s idea. It’s at a magazine. | 那是Sharona的主意 |
[22:36] | They’re looking for a fact checker. | 是家杂志社 他们在找事实审核者 |
[22:39] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[22:41] | You excited? | 你兴奋吗? |
[22:42] | I’m scared to death. | 我怕得要死 |
[22:44] | It’s my first job interview in 20 years. | 那是我20年来第一次见工 |
[22:47] | You’re going to be fine. | 没事的 |
[22:49] | You just have to be your… | 你只要做你 |
[22:55] | Myself? | 做我自己? |
[22:56] | Why don’t we practice right now? | 做我自己? 为什么我们不练练?现在 |
[22:59] | Okay? I’ll be the personnel director. | 我做人事主管 |
[23:02] | Who am I? | 我呢? |
[23:04] | You’re you. | 你是你 |
[23:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | Fine, I’ll be me. | 好吧 我是我 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:13] | Hello, Adrian. Thank you for coming in. | 你好 Adrian 谢谢你来 |
[23:15] | Why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself? | 介绍一下自己好吗? |
[23:20] | Well, | 好 |
[23:22] | I was married for seven years | 我结婚了7年 |
[23:24] | until a car bomb killed my wife. | 知道我妻子被汽车炸弹炸死了 |
[23:28] | I’ve spent the last seven years | 后面的7年 |
[23:31] | trying to track down | 我追查那些对我的妻子的死负责 |
[23:34] | the people responsible for my wife’s murder. | 的那些人 |
[23:39] | Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什么爱好吗? |
[23:41] | I do. | 有 |
[23:43] | I spend my free time tracking down the people | 我用业余时间追查 |
[23:46] | who planted the car bomb that killed my wife. | 那个设置汽车炸弹杀我妻子的凶手 |
[23:48] | Okay, Adrian, just a little pointer here. | 等等 Adrian 一个小小的提醒 |
[23:51] | Maybe you don’t have to keep mentioning the car bomb. | 也许你不用老是说那个汽车炸弹 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:59] | I’ll just say “bomb.” | 我就说炸弹好了 |
[24:04] | Captain? | 队长? |
[24:06] | The commissioner is on line one. | 专员在1号线 |
[24:09] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[24:11] | I’m busy. I’ll call him back. | 我很忙 等下打给他 |
[24:12] | Right. | 好 |
[24:15] | Sir? Hi, yeah, he’s a little bit busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[24:17] | Could he call you ba… yes, sir. | 他能打给你吗 |
[24:20] | Speaker phone. | 是 长官 免提 |
[24:22] | He wants us both to hear this. | 他要我们都听到 |
[24:26] | Commissioner, hi, I was just about to call you. | 你好 专员 我刚想打给你 |
[24:29] | Why? To tell me how you’re screwing up the case? | 什么事? 你的案子怎么样? |
[24:31] | I have a press conference tomorrow morning. | 明天有新闻发布会 |
[24:32] | What can I tell them? Do we have a suspect? | 我该怎么说? |
[24:34] | Not officially, sir. We still cannot link | 有嫌疑犯吗? 还没有正式的 长官 |
[24:37] | Paul Harley to the torso. | 我们仍然不能将Paul Harley 和无头尸联系起来 |
[24:39] | You can’t find a single follicle or fiber? | 你连根头发丝都没找到? |
[24:41] | We’re still at the house, sir. We’re still looking. | 我们还在那个房子里 我们还在调查 |
[24:43] | It’s probably right under your nose. | 它可能就藏在你的鼻子底下 |
[24:45] | Where did you get your badge, captain… in a box of Cracker Jacks? | 你是怎么当上警察来的?混来的吗? |
[24:47] | Are you a police captain or not? Hmm? | 你还算是队长吗? |
[24:49] | Ha ha ha, yes, I am, sir. | 当然是 |
[24:51] | Then act like one, or I’ll find someone who will. | 那就拿出点队长的样子来 否则我就要另请高明了 |
[24:56] | Yes, sir, thank you. | 是 长官 谢谢 |
[24:59] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再和你谈 |
[25:04] | I’m not even sure that was the commissioner. | 都不知道他是不是专员 |
[25:07] | Randy, give me a moment here, would you? | Randy 让我一个人静会好吗? |
[25:11] | You, too, boomer. Thank you. | 你们两个也出去 多谢 |
[25:15] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | So… | 那么 |
[25:28] | – How do you think it’s going? – It’s great. | 你觉得怎么样? |
[25:30] | This is some of the best footage I’ve ever gotten. | 好极了 震惊四座的采访 |
[25:33] | So, how do you think it’s going? | 你觉得呢? |
[25:35] | Karen, it was a big, big mistake. | 这是个天大的错误 |
[25:41] | Then why did you agree to do it? | 那你为什么还让我拍摄? |
[25:43] | Because you were relentless. | 因为你太无情 |
[25:45] | You kept coming at me. | 因为你逼我 |
[25:48] | And I… I guess I was flattered that you asked. | 我想你太抬举我了 |
[25:52] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[25:54] | But, honey, I have hit a wall with this case. | 可是 亲爱的 |
[25:56] | I haven’t got Monk. I’ve got the commissioner all over me. | 我遇到困难了 我没有了Monk 专员给我重重压力 |
[25:59] | It’s embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[26:04] | Wait, is that thing on? | 那玩意还开着吗? |
[26:07] | It’s all part of it, Leland. This is a documentary. | 这是一部分 Leland 还是纪录片 |
[26:10] | Karen, please. | Karen 别这样 |
[26:11] | Leland, this is the most important thing I’ve ever done in my entire life, | Leland 这是我一生中 做过的最重要的事 |
[26:15] | and to stop now would destroy me, but if you want me to… | 现在停下来 会毁了我的 不过你硬要如此 |
[26:19] | I will. | 那我只得从命 |
[26:24] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[26:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:49] | I’m fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[26:51] | The chair is a little wobbly. | 椅子有点斜 |
[26:54] | You’d think it would bother me, but it doesn’t. | 这可干扰不了我 |
[26:59] | Let’s see, Adrian Monk. | |
[27:02] | When did you fill this out? | 这是你什么时候填的? |
[27:04] | Just now in the waiting room. | 刚才在等候室 |
[27:06] | But it’s typed. | 这是打印的 |
[27:08] | No, ma’am, I-I used a pencil. | 不 夫人 是我用铅笔写的 |
[27:13] | This is the neatest handwriting I’ve ever seen. | 从没见过这么工整的书法 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Sharona said I should start off with a joke | Sharona说为了打破了隔阂 |
[27:20] | to break the ice. | 我应该说点笑话 |
[27:22] | Who’s Sharona? | Sharona是谁 |
[27:24] | My nurse. | 我的护士 |
[27:27] | Do you like Marmaduke? | 你喜欢Mameduke吗? |
[27:29] | Who? | 谁? 他会表演滑稽 不过他是条狗 |
[27:30] | He’s in the comics. He’s a dog. | 他会表演滑稽 |
[27:31] | But he’s big. | 不过他是条狗 |
[27:33] | He’s the biggest dog in the world. | 但他很大 是世界上最大的狗 |
[27:37] | Today… | 如今 |
[27:39] | He got stuck in the doggie door again. | 它又被关在狗笼里 |
[27:42] | And the man said, “At least this time, | 狗主人说 |
[27:45] | he’s facing the right way.” | 至少这一步它走对了 |
[27:49] | You can learn a lot from Marmaduke. | 从Mameduke身上你可以学到很多 |
[27:52] | I think I just did. | 我看出来了 |
[27:53] | Mr. Monk, what would you say is your greatest strength? | Monk先生 你破案的妙招来自何处? |
[27:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
[28:00] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[28:27] | My decisiveness. | 我的决断 |
[28:29] | Would you like another chair? | 要换把椅子吗? |
[28:31] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 |
[28:33] | I’m normal. | 我是个凡人 |
[28:35] | I’m a normal person. | |
[28:36] | I see here you worked as a consultant for the police department. | 我知道你是警局顾问 |
[28:39] | That must’ve been very exciting. | 你一定非常了不起 |
[28:41] | Um, have you ever done any fact checking? | 你做过事实审核吗? |
[28:43] | Um, no, ma’am, unless you count this morning. | 没有 除非你把今天早上算上 |
[28:48] | What happened this morning? | 今天早上怎么了? |
[28:50] | Well, Sharona took me to the library | Sharona带我去图书馆 |
[28:52] | to look at some back issues of your magazine. | 看你们的杂志 |
[28:56] | I found a few mistakes. | 我发现了一些错误 |
[29:03] | I… | 我 |
[29:05] | Page 32, “The building was decimated.” | 第32页 房屋被毁坏了十分之一 |
[29:08] | Technically inaccurate. | 这是不准确的 |
[29:10] | Decimate means “to reduce by 1/10th.” | 房屋怎么会被毁坏十分之一 |
[29:14] | Deci-mate. | 十分之一 |
[29:16] | Wow. | 噢 |
[29:18] | And you did all this this morning | 这就是你今天早上的收获 |
[29:20] | in the library. | |
[29:22] | How many magazines did you read? | 你读了几本杂志 |
[29:23] | One. Just that… Just that one. | 一本 就那本 |
[29:26] | One. Wow. | 一本? |
[29:28] | It’s a gift. | 这是种天赋 |
[29:31] | And… And a curse. | 也是咒诅 |
[29:34] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[29:36] | Do you have any questions for me? | 有问题问我吗? |
[29:38] | Just… uh, yes. | 有 |
[29:40] | If… If I get the job, | 要是我应聘上了 |
[29:43] | will this be my chair? | 会坐这把椅子吗? |
[29:45] | Not while I’m here. | 不是 |
[29:49] | Adrian? | |
[30:05] | Adrian! | |
[30:18] | Adrian. | |
[30:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[30:25] | You know, I… | 我一直在担心你 |
[30:26] | I-I’ve been worrying about you. | |
[30:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:32] | Did you go on the interview? | 你去面试没有? |
[30:38] | Was it that bad? | 有这么糟吗? |
[30:42] | It was pretty bad. | 太糟了 |
[30:44] | Adrian, I am so sorry. | Adrian 我很遗憾 |
[30:47] | But you know what? | 知道吗? |
[30:50] | The most important thing is that you did it. | 贵在参与 |
[30:53] | So don’t be so discouraged. | 所以你不要垂头丧气 |
[30:55] | I mean, there’s a million other jobs out there. | 工作有的是 |
[30:56] | I got the job. | 我得到这个工作了 |
[30:59] | What? | 什么? |
[31:04] | I start on Monday. | 星期一上班 |
[31:09] | $42,000 a year, plus a medical plan? | 年薪$42000 还有医疗保险 |
[31:12] | Four weeks paid vacation and a dental plan? | 四个星期带薪假 |
[31:17] | You got that on your… On your first interview? | 才一次面试就搞定了 |
[31:20] | – How did you do that? – I don’t know. | 怎么做的 我不知道 |
[31:24] | Did you tell her that Marmaduke joke? | 你给她讲了Mameduke笑话吗? |
[31:27] | You told her that stupid joke, | 你和她讲了那个白痴笑话 |
[31:30] | and now you have a medical plan? | 你就有医保了? |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:37] | Adrian, I didn’t mean that. | 我不是有意的 |
[31:42] | I’m really happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[31:44] | Really. | 真的 |
[31:48] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[31:55] | What’s the problem? It’s a great job. | 怎么了? 这可是好差事 |
[31:57] | I had a great job. | 我有更好的工作 |
[31:59] | I was a cop. That’s all I ever wanted to be. | 我是个警察 那是我唯一想做的 |
[32:03] | I couldn’t fix the whole world. I knew that. | 大事情我做不了 |
[32:05] | But I could fix… little pieces of it. | 可是我能解决小问题 |
[32:09] | One little piece at a time. | 很小的问题 每次都这样 |
[32:14] | Put things back together. | 把事情弄清楚 |
[32:19] | Sharona, I-I need it. I need it. | Sharona 我需要它 |
[32:22] | I miss it. I miss it so much. | 我需要它 我太想它了 |
[32:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:25] | I miss it, too. | 我也一样 |
[32:29] | It’s… It’s gonna kill me. | 每次看新闻或者看报纸 |
[32:31] | Every time I watch the news or read a newspaper or… | 会杀了我的 |
[32:35] | I’m gonna wish I was there. | 我希望我在现场 |
[32:38] | Even a stupid story like… | 即使像个傻冒站在那里 |
[32:40] | “The Mad Hatter.” | |
[32:45] | “The Mad Hatter”? | 帽子疯子? 你记得有人抢专员的帽子吗? |
[32:46] | Yeah, remember somebody grabbed the commissioner’s hat? | 你记得有人抢专员的帽子吗? |
[32:49] | Well, he did it again at a parking garage downtown. | 在市中心停车场他又这样干了 |
[32:52] | Was it the same guy? | 是同一个家伙吗? |
[32:53] | They don’t know. He got away. | 他们不清楚 他离开了 |
[32:55] | But at least he got his back this time. | 可这次帽子找回来了 |
[32:57] | Well, he grabbed the commissioner’s hat twice | 他两次抢专员的帽子又把它扔掉? |
[33:00] | and dropped it? | |
[33:01] | He… He didn’t want it? | 他不需要那顶帽子吗? |
[33:12] | What? | 什么? |
[33:14] | I just solved the case. | 案情大白了 |
[33:16] | Wait, wait, wait, you figured out who grabbed the hat? | 你知道是谁抢帽子了? |
[33:18] | The other case… the big one… | 另一个案子 那个无头尸案和 |
[33:21] | The torso murder. And the commissioner’s hat. | 专员的帽子 |
[33:25] | – They’re both connected. – They are? | 它们之间是有联系的 是吗? |
[33:27] | Sharona, they’re gonna have to rehire me. | Sharona 他们要请我出山了 |
[33:29] | They’re gonna have to. | 他们别无选择 |
[33:39] | Adrian, what are you doing? | Adrian 你干什么? |
[33:41] | I solved the case! | 我破案了 |
[33:44] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我明白 |
[33:45] | What are you doing? | 我问你在干什么? |
[33:47] | I’m happy. I’m doing a jig. | 我太高兴了 我在跳快步舞 |
[33:50] | That’s not a jig. | 那不是快步舞 |
[33:52] | What is it, then? | 那是什么? |
[33:53] | You know what? I don’t know. And I don’t wanna know. | 那得问你 我也不知道 |
[33:57] | I’m back, baby! | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[34:00] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[34:07] | Where’s the captain? He said it was urgent. | 队长呢? 他说情况紧急 |
[34:09] | We’re in here, commissioner. | 专员 我们在这儿 |
[34:11] | What’s going on? What’s he doing here? | 怎么了? 他在这儿干什么? |
[34:13] | He’s here as my guest. | 他是我的客人 |
[34:15] | We have an arrest warrant for Paul Harley. | 我们有逮捕Paul Harley的授权书 |
[34:17] | It’s all filled out and ready to roll. | 已经签字批准了 准备逮捕 |
[34:20] | So you finally found some DNA. | 这么说你找到DNA了? |
[34:22] | You can finally identify the torso. | 成气候了? |
[34:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[34:25] | So, what are you waiting for? | 那还等什么? |
[34:27] | We waiting for you, commissioner. | 我们在等你 专员 |
[34:30] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么? |
[34:33] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快会明白的 |
[34:35] | Mr. Monk… | Monk先生 |
[34:37] | Why don’t you tell us why we’re all here? | 请开尊口吧 |
[34:41] | Paul Harley killed his girlfriend Larysa Zeryeva. | Paul杀了他的女友Laresa Zerava |
[34:45] | He cut her up and dumped her body | 他把她肢解 |
[34:48] | into the bay. | 并把尸体扔进河里 |
[34:50] | He cleaned his house. He scrubbed, he dusted. | 他清洗了房间 |
[34:54] | He wiped away any trace of her… | 把她的一切痕迹 |
[34:58] | until she disappeared. | 都擦得干干净净 |
[35:02] | And then he must’ve found something… | 然后他一定看到了什么 |
[35:06] | a piece of paper… that scared him half to death. | 是张纸条 把它吓得半死 |
[35:09] | Well… what was it? | 什么纸条 ? |
[35:11] | It was a receipt | 她在24街区卖头发的收据 |
[35:12] | from the hair outlet on 24th Street. | 她在24街区卖头发的收据 |
[35:14] | They make wigs from human hair. | 他们用人的头发制作假发 |
[35:16] | Larysa had very long hair. | Laresa的头发很长 |
[35:19] | A month before she was murdered, | 在她被杀害的前一个月 |
[35:21] | she cut it all off. We all saw the picture. | 她剪了头发 |
[35:23] | She sold her hair to a wigmaker. Lots of women do that. | 照片我们都看过 她把头发卖给假发制造商 很多女人都这样 |
[35:26] | The hair outlet. Isn’t that the place that… | 假发商店? 就是 |
[35:28] | That burned down last week. That’s right. | – 上星期着火的那家商店 – 没错 |
[35:31] | Harley was in trouble. | Harley有麻烦了 |
[35:32] | He knew there was a wig out there somewhere | 他知道用Laresa头发做的假发 |
[35:36] | made from Larysa’s hair… a wig full of her DNA. | 就藏在某个商店 那假发全是她的DNA |
[35:40] | He had to get it back before we tracked it down. | 在我们得到之前他要把它取回 |
[35:43] | So he broke into the hair outlet, | 他闯入假发店 |
[35:45] | killed the owner… | 杀了店主 |
[35:47] | and he rifled through the sales receipts | 拿到销售收据 |
[35:50] | until he found what he needed. | 并知道了假发的藏所 |
[35:52] | And then destroyed the evidence. | 然后他要破坏证据 |
[35:54] | Or… tried to. | 或者说试过 |
[35:56] | We got lucky. Some of the records survived the fire. | 我们很幸运 有些证据没有丧失在火海 |
[36:00] | We know who bought Larysa’s hair. | 我们知道谁买了Laresa的头发 |
[36:03] | So, who is it? Where’s the wig? | 谁? 假发在哪里? |
[36:06] | It’s not a wig. | 已经是男子假发了 |
[36:08] | It’s a toupee. | |
[36:10] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:15] | It’s your toupee, sir. | 就是你的假发 |
[36:22] | A toupee. | 假发? |
[36:25] | Your toupee. | 你的假发 |
[36:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么? |
[36:29] | Come on, it’s a rug. | 那是头发垫 |
[36:30] | What, are you gonna deny it? | 你还否认? |
[36:32] | I don’t wear a toupee. | 我没戴假发 |
[36:33] | It was Paul Harley that was grabbing your hat. | 抢你帽子的人正是Paul |
[36:36] | Except he wasn’t after your hat. | 他要的不是你的帽子 |
[36:38] | He was trying to grab your… | 他要的是 |
[36:40] | Head doily. I can see it from here. | 帽底下的头发 我明白了 |
[36:43] | This is my own hair. | 这是我的帽子 |
[36:45] | You mean you would let a murderer… | 你想让一个手沾两条人命的冷血杀手 |
[36:47] | a man who killed two people in cold blood… walk because… | 逃之夭夭 |
[36:53] | because you refuse to admit that you’re wearing a piece? | 原因却是你拒绝承认你戴假发? |
[36:59] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[37:01] | You’re trying to embarrass me in front of the camera. | 你们想让我在公众面前难堪 |
[37:03] | Nobody’s trying to embarrass you, commissioner, | 专员 没人想要让你难堪 |
[37:06] | but I am going to rip that hairpiece off of your head. | 可我要摘下你的假发 |
[37:09] | It is a critical piece of evidence. | 那可是关键证据 |
[37:12] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你敢 |
[37:16] | – Are you sure? – 100%. | 你肯定? 100%肯定 |
[37:31] | 93-94%. | 93%至94% |
[37:42] | 74%. | 74%了 |
[37:44] | Are you finished? | 好了没有? |
[37:49] | Okay. | 行了 答案没错 |
[37:51] | The answer is… yes. | 行了 答案没错 |
[37:53] | You, my friend, are finished | 朋友 你完蛋了 |
[37:56] | in every sense of the word! | 你要负全部责任 |
[38:03] | 74% is good enough for me. | 74%对我完全足够 |
[38:06] | Aah, get off me, get off me! | 走开 |
[38:09] | Get her off me! | 走开 |
[38:10] | Come on. | 把她给我弄开 |
[38:21] | You said it was right under our noses. | 你说过证据就在我们鼻子底下 |
[38:24] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[38:28] | I think the lab is looking for that. | 我想实验室正等着它呢 |
[38:32] | You can edit this out, right? | 你会把它剪掉吧? |
[38:33] | This doesn’t have to be in the movie. | 这段录像不能播放 |
[38:35] | Well, I don’t know, commissioner. It’s a pretty amazing scene, you know. | 我不知道 专员 这可是最刺激的部分 |
[38:37] | I’d hate to lose it. | 我讨厌剪掉它 |
[38:40] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[38:42] | It’s cinéma vérité. | 为了追求新闻的真实性 |
[38:44] | Isn’t there anything I can do? | 我能帮上忙吗? |
[38:47] | Actually, commissioner, | 当然了 专员 |
[38:51] | there is one thing. | 有件事情 |
[39:02] | Do you remember my friend, | 还记得我的朋友 |
[39:05] | Adrian Monk? | Adrain Monk吗? |
[39:18] | And… action! | 开始 |
[39:22] | Cover the back! Keep your eyes open! | 你们殿后 眼睛睁大点 |
[39:33] | Paul Harley? | 是的 长官 |
[39:35] | Open up! | 开门 旧金山警察 |
[39:36] | San Francisco P.D. | 开门 旧金山警察 |
[39:41] | Good morning, Paul. | 早上好 Paul |
[39:43] | Step out on the porch, please. | 出来吧 |
[39:49] | I have a warrant here… | 我有个证件 |
[39:53] | A warrant here for your arrest | 逮捕证 |
[39:55] | for the premeditated murder of Larysa Zeryeva. | 关于你预谋杀害了Laresa Zerava |
[39:59] | Lieutenant, take this piece of garbage downtown. | 把这人渣铐上 |
[40:02] | With pleasure. | 好的 |
[40:04] | You’re under arrest, Mr. Harley. | 你被捕了 Harley先生 |
[40:11] | Get him outta here! | 把他带走 |
[40:13] | You know, captain, it’s moments like these | 走吧 队长 我做警察的价值 |
[40:15] | that I remember why I joined the force. | 就体现在这一刻 |
[40:18] | I realized that’s where I belonged. | 我明白我属于谁 |
[40:21] | I belong behind the badge. | 属于警徽 |
[40:26] | Never mind. | 别废话了 |
[40:27] | Lieutenant, just… go downtown. | 副队 走吧 |
[40:32] | Book him. | 定格拍摄 |
[40:35] | What did you think? | |
[40:37] | You’re a star. | 怎么样? |
[40:38] | You’re my star. | 你是个明星 你是我的明星 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:42] | – That was great. – Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Good versus evil… | 正义和邪恶 |
[40:46] | It’s just more of a constant struggle | 在不断斗争 |
[40:49] | between right and wrong. | 正确和错误 |
[40:52] | Good and evil… it’s the oldest struggle in the world. | 正义和邪恶 这是历史悠久的斗争 |
[40:55] | Am I afraid of dying? | 我怕死吗? |
[40:58] | Everybody dies. | 人人都会死 |
[41:01] | Dying is just a part of living. | 死是生命的一部分 |
[41:03] | But when I go, | 当我死了 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna go with my badge held high | 我与警徽同在 |
[41:08] | and enter my house justified… | 由于我的生命 |
[41:11] | Because it’s my life. | 正义得到了伸张 |
[41:15] | My life behind the badge. | 我在警徽后的生命 |