时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You want to wait here or meet me inside? | 你在这里等 还是在里面等? |
[00:06] | Oh. Um… | 嗯 |
[00:08] | Uh, I’ll say, uh… | 我想 |
[00:10] | Or why don’t you just come with me? | 你为什么不跟我来 |
[00:13] | No, uh… | 不…在那里? |
[00:14] | Down there? | |
[00:16] | I’m not… I’m not good with garages. | 我不…我不会停车 |
[00:18] | They’re so… | 他们像是在停车 |
[00:20] | garage-like. | |
[00:22] | Why do you have to go to the bank? | 你为什么去银行? |
[00:23] | Why can’t you just use one of those machines? | 为什么不用提款机? |
[00:25] | ‘Cause I lost my ATM card. | 因为我的卡丢了 |
[00:27] | I thought you said you lost your checkbook. | 我以为你丢了支票本 |
[00:29] | Yes, and I also lost my address book. | 是的,但卡也丢了 |
[00:34] | All right, stay here, and I’ll be back in five minutes, okay? | 你呆在这里 |
[01:47] | Sharona. | 我5分钟后回来 |
[01:52] | Douglas is worried about you. | Douglas很担心你 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God! | 上帝 |
[02:04] | We need a paramedic! He had multiple stab wounds. | 要找医生 他身体多处受伤 |
[02:08] | The parking garage on 10th and Van Ness. | 范尼斯l0号停车场 |
[02:10] | He’s been stabbed? | 他被人刺伤了? |
[02:11] | Yes, I think he’s dead! And he said my name. | 我想他死了 |
[02:13] | He’s right over here. | 他说我的名字 就在那里 |
[02:17] | What?! | 什么? |
[02:27] | I’m telling you, he was right here! | 我跟你说了 他在那里 |
[03:44] | Anything? | 什么事? |
[03:45] | Captain, I’m not a rocket scientist, | 我不是火箭科学家 |
[03:47] | but I think I know whether or not there’s a body in the room. | 但是我知道房间是否有人 |
[03:56] | Hey, here you go. | 走 |
[03:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | So listen, I got to file a report here. | 这里有份文件 |
[04:03] | You understand, right? | 你知道吗? |
[04:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | This man you saw… | 你看见的这个人 |
[04:09] | He was, what, medium build, about 30 years old? | 中等个子 大概30岁? |
[04:12] | Maybe 35. | 我不知道 也许35 |
[04:14] | And he was wearing boots and a cowboy shirt. | 穿着靴子 牛仔衣服 |
[04:18] | And he, uh, had a knife in his chest. | 身上有刀? |
[04:20] | Yeah, and a screwdriver in his ear. | 在耳朵里有螺丝起子 |
[04:24] | Flat head or Phillips head? | 扁头还是菲利普头? |
[04:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:32] | And this guy… He called you by your name. | 这个人 他叫你的名字了? |
[04:35] | Yep. | 是的 |
[04:36] | I mean, did he say anything else? | 是的 他还说了什么? |
[04:39] | “Douglas is worried about you.” | Douglas很担心你 |
[04:41] | “Douglas is worried about you.” Who’s Douglas? | Douglas很担心你 谁是Douglas? |
[04:45] | Douglas was my father’s name. | Douglas是我的父亲 |
[04:48] | Well, where’s he now? | 他在哪里? |
[04:50] | He’s been dead for 20 years. | 死了20年了 |
[04:56] | The luminol tests are negative. | 镇静剂测试是否定的 |
[04:58] | There is no sign of blood. | 没有血 |
[04:59] | Well, maybe whoever killed the guy cleaned up. | 也许杀人犯清理了现场 |
[05:02] | What, in two minutes, and got rid of a body? | 在两分钟? 就可以清理掉尸体? |
[05:05] | Even you couldn’t do that. | 我想连你都做不到 |
[05:07] | Look at the windshield. | 看看挡风玻璃 |
[05:11] | Okay, what about it? | 那是什么? |
[05:13] | There were four dead bugs on that windshield | 挡风玻璃上有四个死虫子 |
[05:16] | in the shape of a trapezoid. | 组成不等四边形 |
[05:18] | A trapezoid. | 四边形? |
[05:20] | Yeah. They’ve been there all day. | 整天都在那里 |
[05:22] | Somebody wiped it off. | 有人擦干净了 |
[05:23] | Well, maybe she wiped it off. | 也许是她擦掉的 |
[05:25] | – Why would she do that? – You tell me. | 为什么要那么做? 你说啊 |
[05:29] | Look, Monk, you’re the best on-site detective I know. | 我知道你是一个好侦探 |
[05:31] | Do you see anything here… anything at all… | 有没有看到什么可疑迹象? |
[05:33] | besides the missing trapezoid bugs… | 除了失踪的虫子? |
[05:37] | to corroborate her story? | 来配合她的故事? |
[05:42] | I’m not at my best in parking garages. | 我就在停车场 |
[05:47] | Teludi Oh. Trudy. | |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:55] | Look, I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道她在想什么 |
[05:57] | Sharona has been under a lot of stress. | Sharona有很多压力 |
[06:00] | She’s been losing things. | 她失去了很多 |
[06:02] | She’s been forgetting appointments. | 她忘记了约会 |
[06:04] | Maybe she needs some time off. | 也许她需要时间休息 |
[06:06] | – From what? – From you. | 做什么? 为了你 |
[06:10] | Monk, that lady’s got the most stressful job in North America. | Monk 她的工作在整个北美都算是有压力的 |
[06:13] | I know guys on the bomb squad, tough as nails, nerves of steel, | 我知道那些炸弹班的人 很坏 但是不好对付 |
[06:17] | that couldn’t work for you. | 他们不能为你工作 |
[06:18] | They’d have cracked four years ago. | 他们四年前就散伙了 |
[06:21] | I’d say give her a break. | 让她休息一下 |
[06:23] | A week off with pay. Send her home. | 有薪假期一个星期 让她回家 |
[06:25] | There… case closed. | 好了 这个案子结束了 |
[06:32] | I can’t believe you’ve never played Dominos before. | 你之前从来没有玩过多米诺 |
[06:35] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[06:39] | That’s the last one. We did it. | 那是最后一个 我们成功了 |
[06:41] | Hold it. Hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好样的 |
[06:46] | – All right. – Good job. | 好的 |
[06:49] | Now the best part. | 最精彩的时刻来了 |
[06:51] | I know. I know. I’ve been waiting for this. | 我知道 我就在等着这一刻 |
[06:53] | Okay, on your mark… | 你的标记 |
[06:55] | get set… | |
[06:57] | go. | 开始 |
[07:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 你在做什么? |
[07:02] | What… What are you doing? | |
[07:03] | Putting them away. Hey, watch this. | 我在推 |
[07:04] | Two at a time. | 看 一两次就好 |
[07:05] | No, no, no. You’re supposed to knock them down. | 不 你应该弄倒它们 |
[07:07] | What? | 什么? |
[07:08] | You’re supposed to knock them over. | 什么? 你应该推倒他们 |
[07:09] | No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, Benjy, Benjy, Benjamin. | 不 不要 等等 Benjamin Benjamin |
[07:13] | No, no, see, if… | 不…如果你推倒一个 |
[07:15] | if you knock that one over, | |
[07:17] | then they’re all going to go. | 它们就全部下去了 |
[07:20] | And then… then you have a giant mess. | 现在你的麻烦大了 |
[07:22] | Thank God I was here. | 感谢上帝 |
[07:24] | Let’s put them away. This is fun. | – 别去管他们 – 这会很有趣的 |
[07:26] | But, you know… | 但是你知道 |
[07:28] | Hey, hey. | 将它们排好顺序 |
[07:29] | Let’s put them away in order. | |
[07:31] | – Here. Here’s a 2-dotter. – Fine. | 这里有两个标点器 |
[07:33] | Looking for all the 2-dotters. | 好 看这两个标点器 |
[07:35] | Hey, Benjy, listen, I’m going to be back in two hours, | Benja 我两个小时之内就回来 |
[07:38] | and there’s no TV until you do your homework, okay? | 不做完功课不能看电视 |
[07:40] | All right, now my… | 好 等等 |
[07:42] | my wallet… | 拿钱包 |
[07:44] | keys… | 钥匙 |
[07:46] | the window. | 书 窗户 |
[07:52] | Adrian | Adrian, can you get this window for me? |
[07:54] | Because I’m… I’m running late. | 你能帮我关窗户吗? 我要迟到了 |
[07:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:56] | How’s your class going? | 你的课上的好吗? |
[07:58] | Great. I used to write all the time in high school, | 好 我在高中时总是在写作 |
[08:00] | but I-I think it’s very important | 但是我想那非常重要的就是 |
[08:03] | that I have a creative outlet, you know? | 要有种方式 |
[08:05] | Something to express myself. | 来表达自己 |
[08:07] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[08:08] | So, uh, when are you coming back to work? | 嗯 你什么时候回来工作? |
[08:12] | Um… | 嗯 |
[08:13] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[08:15] | Tomorrow. Really? | 明天? 真的? |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 明天? 真的? 是的 |
[08:22] | Adrian, I really appreciate the time off. | Adrian 我非常感谢你能抽出时间 |
[08:26] | And, uh, listen… | 听着 |
[08:29] | I know you were worried about me, | 我知道你在担心我 |
[08:31] | but it was so real. | 但是 |
[08:34] | His face, the blood… | 他的脸 血 |
[08:37] | It’s not going to happen again. | 不会再那样的了 |
[08:40] | All right. | 好吗? |
[08:42] | Benjamin Benjy, be good. | |
[08:43] | Listen to him, okay? | 听他的话 好吗? |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:55] | I can’t believe she actually likes going to school. | 我真不相信她居然喜欢上学 |
[08:57] | Uh-huh. | 嗯? |
[08:58] | She stays up all night writing her stories. | 她晚上很晚都在写故事 |
[09:00] | What kind of stories? | 什么故事? |
[09:02] | I don’t know. She doesn’t let me read them. | 不知道 她不让我看 |
[09:04] | I saw the name of one, though. | 我只看到名字 |
[09:06] | – “The Fatal Recipe.” – Yeah. | 是致命秘方? |
[09:08] | I think it’s a mystery. | 我想是神话 停! |
[09:15] | Benjy, stop… stop it. Stop it. | 让它停下来 哦 |
[09:23] | Oh. | 上帝 哦 |
[09:33] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么? |
[09:37] | “Gandoroh watched the pilgrims of Zenlahf enter the valley below. | Chandra看到Aikesenlafu的朝圣者进入山谷 |
[09:41] | He saluted them with his robotic right arm. | 他向他们问好 |
[09:44] | In his left arm he held the cloak of invisibility, | 左臂是隐身衣 |
[09:48] | while he slipped his middle arm behind his back | 然后他第三只手臂从背部伸了出来 |
[09:52] | to pull the final arrow from his quiver.” | 她用这只手臂发射了最后一支弓箭 |
[09:57] | The end. | 结束 |
[09:59] | Thank you, Billy. That was very vivid. | 谢谢你 Billy 好生动 |
[10:02] | Any questions or comments? | 大家有什么看法? |
[10:03] | Yeah, I got a question. Who do I see | 我有问题 |
[10:06] | about getting the last 15 minutes of my life back? | 怎么保留生命的最后l5分钟? |
[10:09] | For your information, Varla, | 根据你的说法 |
[10:10] | fantasy fiction is very hot right now, okay? | Wala Chandra现在热血沸腾 |
[10:12] | For your information, you’re delusional. | 根据你的故事,显示出你很爱幻想 |
[10:15] | You know what I do all day? I’m a nurse. | – 你知道我做了什么? – 我是护士 |
[10:17] | I know sick when I see it, | 我会看病 |
[10:18] | and this is one sad, sick, geeky puppy. | 有人悲伤 有人生病 |
[10:21] | Varla, please, no negatives. | Wala 不要那么敌对 |
[10:23] | We are here to support each other | 我们要互相帮助 |
[10:25] | and respect each other. | 互相尊敬 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 这是你们上周的作业 |
[10:29] | Here are your papers from last week. | |
[10:31] | Eddie, very good. | Addy 非常好 |
[10:34] | Rita, love the metaphor. | Leta 比喻很好 |
[10:36] | George | George, not bad. |
[10:39] | Varla… | 好 |
[10:42] | A B-minus? | 仅仅是B? |
[10:43] | Oh, we’re going to have to talk about this. | 我们要谈谈这个 |
[10:47] | Okay, um, continue to work on your papers. | 继续你的功课 |
[10:51] | Remember to write your first draft by hand. | 记住要手写的 |
[10:55] | Just let it flow. | 要流畅 |
[10:57] | I will see you all Wednesday. | 周三见 |
[11:02] | – Um, Ms. Preminger? – Yes? | – Palemingge 夫人? – 嗯? |
[11:04] | I didn’t get my paper. | 我没有拿到我的作业 |
[11:05] | Sharona, you didn’t turn one in. | Sharona 你没有交 |
[11:09] | What? | 我交了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I did. I-I gave it to you on Wednesday. | 我交了 |
[11:12] | I was going to mention that, actually, | 我在周三给你的 |
[11:14] | but I just assumed you didn’t finish | 我正要说 但是我想你没做完 |
[11:15] | and you’d turn it in later. | 就让你晚点交 |
[11:17] | No. No, no, no. I-I handed it in. | 不 我交了 |
[11:20] | I… you were looking at it. | 你还看了 |
[11:22] | Did you check your car? | 你有没有检查过你的车? |
[11:24] | Maybe it fell between the seats? | 也许掉在座位的夹空里了? |
[11:28] | No. I… | 不 我 嗯… |
[11:32] | Sharona, are you okay? | Sharona 你还好吗? |
[12:02] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝! |
[12:14] | You know, it’s a confusing time, | 这是个很容易困惑的时期 |
[12:16] | not just for you, but for everyone. | 不 不只是你这样 每个人都是这样 |
[12:19] | It’s hard to feel centered. | 很难集中精力 |
[12:22] | These days, it’s hard to even know where the center is. | 这些日子 我们都不知道该将重点集中到哪里 |
[12:25] | What are you feeling right now? | 现在感觉怎么样? |
[12:31] | Well, I feel weird being here… | 感觉很奇怪 |
[12:34] | Like I’m trespassing. | 像是我有罪 |
[12:40] | I bet those pillows must drive him crazy, huh? | 我想肯定是那些药片让我变得不正常 |
[12:43] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我没权力怪罪医生开的药 |
[12:50] | Well, I see my window is cleaner than your window. | 看来 我家的玻璃比你这儿的干净 |
[12:54] | That’s got to be him. | 一定是他 |
[12:55] | Sometimes I wish that we could switch seats | 有的时候我希望能换位置 |
[12:58] | so I could get this window a little… | 这样我就能把这个窗户 |
[13:01] | You… you said that, um, | 你说的 |
[13:04] | you… you’ve been, what, losing things, right? | 你丢过什么? |
[13:08] | Besides my sanity? | 除了我的心智? |
[13:15] | Look… | 瞧 |
[13:18] | I thought I handed in a paper at school, | 我想我交了作业 |
[13:20] | and it turned out I didn’t. | 结果却是没有 |
[13:23] | That happens. | 怎么了 |
[13:26] | Okay, well, last week, | 上个星期 |
[13:27] | I found the remote control in the freezer. | 我在冰箱找到遥控器 |
[13:30] | Four days ago, my car keys were in the basement, | 四天前我的车钥匙在地下室 |
[13:32] | and I haven’t been down there in months. | 我有几个月没下去了 |
[13:41] | Are you next? | 你是下一个吗? |
[13:43] | I’m just waiting for a friend. | 我在等一个朋友 |
[13:46] | I’ve never been here on Tuesday before. | 直到周二前我从未来过这里 |
[13:49] | I’m here on Mondays. | 我周一来 |
[13:52] | And Fridays. | 还有周五 |
[13:56] | And every other Wednesday. | 其它就是周三 |
[14:13] | What do you think of the new white noise machine? | 你看那个新机器怎么样? |
[14:15] | I don’t like it. It’s a half-decibel louder. | 我不喜欢 太吵了 |
[14:18] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:20] | Uh… | |
[14:21] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯 |
[14:22] | Mnh-mnh. | |
[14:27] | How do you feel when… when you lose something? | 丢东西时你会有什么感觉? |
[14:32] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[14:34] | But I can’t show it because of Benjy. | 但是因为Benja 不敢表现出来. |
[14:36] | Okay, what… what are you afraid of? | 你怕什么? |
[14:40] | That I’m falling apart… | 怕我会精神分裂 |
[14:43] | like my father. | 就像我父亲 |
[14:45] | Tell me about that. | 跟我说说 |
[14:54] | My father was a very active man. | 我父亲是个很积极的人 |
[14:59] | ‘Cause he owned a hardware store back in Jersey, | 他在新泽西有个五金商店 |
[15:03] | and, um, one morning, | 然后 |
[15:07] | he never came downstairs. | 一天早上他没有下楼 |
[15:09] | He wouldn’t get out of bed. | 下不了床 |
[15:11] | He said he couldn’t. He said he was too tired. | 他说他做不到 他说他太累了 |
[15:14] | And he never got out of bed… | 永远也下不了床了 |
[15:20] | and my mother had to sell the store. | 我母亲就卖掉店子 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:27] | Everybody was sorry. | 每个人都很抱歉 |
[15:32] | And then he ended up in the hospital. | 他在医院去世了 |
[15:35] | Everybody called it a rest home, | 大家都说那是正常的 |
[15:37] | but I knew what that really was. | 但是我知道是怎么回事 |
[15:39] | Ha ha. | |
[15:40] | So… | |
[15:44] | You know what? All… All I can remember | 我记得就是 |
[15:48] | was that… that his room was this ugly blue color, | 他的房间是恶心的蓝色 |
[15:52] | and that it smelled like fish, | 有鱼腥味道 |
[15:56] | and that’s where he died… in that room. | 他就死在那里 |
[16:02] | I was 12 at the time, and… | 我那时候l2岁 嗯 |
[16:07] | Oh, that’s how old Benjy is. | 现在Benja也是那么大 |
[16:14] | I swear to God, if I have a breakdown, | 我发誓 如果我崩溃了 |
[16:16] | I am never going to forgive him. | 我永远不原谅他 |
[16:19] | Your father? | 你父亲? |
[16:22] | Adrian. | |
[16:25] | Sharona, you’re… you’re not… | Sharona 你不是在说 |
[16:28] | You’re not saying that Adrian is responsible for this. | Adrian要对此负责吧? |
[16:31] | You’re a nurse. You know he’s not contagious. | 你是护士 你知道他没有传染 |
[16:34] | Look… | 我整天都和他一起 |
[16:36] | I am with him all day, and all I know is | 我整天都和他一起 |
[16:38] | is that I was fine before I met him. | 我知道我没事 在遇到他之前 |
[17:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:29] | Just making them even. | 平分 |
[17:32] | Two… | |
[17:33] | Two… | |
[17:35] | And two. | |
[17:37] | That’s the way Dr. Kroger likes it. | Keluojie医生就喜欢那样的方法 |
[17:39] | Did he tell you that? | 他告诉你了吗? |
[17:42] | I didn’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[17:44] | No, Dr. Kroger and I have a system. | 不 Keluojie医生和我有一种固定的方式 |
[17:47] | We… We arrange them by titles. | 我们用标题分类 |
[17:54] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[17:56] | So this is why I have to fix it every time I come in. | 这样每次我来就可以弄好 |
[17:59] | I was just about to say the same thing. | 我也是想这么说 |
[18:00] | Right up here. | 不要像个小孩那样 |
[18:01] | Stop acting like a child now. | 不要像个小孩那样 |
[18:03] | You are being ridiculous. You are spiraling… | 你停下来 太荒唐了 你在发疯 |
[18:05] | Not only do you have serious control issues, | 你的情况很严重 |
[18:07] | you’re a pathological liar… | 你是个有病的大话鬼 |
[18:08] | Well, you are a fool. | 你是个傻瓜 |
[18:10] | Because I know… I have known Dr. Kroger | 你是个傻瓜 我认识Keluojie医生的时间比你长 |
[18:12] | for a much longer time than you… | 你就是一个大傻瓜 |
[18:13] | Don’t drop it on the floor! | 扔掉 |
[18:15] | Well, now… | 扔掉 |
[18:16] | Now we have to throw it out. | 现在扔出去 |
[18:18] | You’re being ridiculous. This goes up here. | 你太荒唐了 就那样 |
[18:20] | – You’re very selfish. – Harold… Harold… | 你很自私 |
[18:22] | Dr. Kroger, he keeps messing up our system. | |
[18:24] | Harold… Adrian… | Keluojie医生 他搞坏了我们的系统 |
[18:25] | It has to be even. We always make them even. | 要平均 我现在就在平分 |
[18:27] | – You need help, buddy. – Adrian, Harold, | 你需要帮助 Adrian Charlotte |
[18:29] | when you’re in your own homes, you can arrange everything | 你在自己的房间的时候 |
[18:31] | just the way you’d like. | 做什么都可以 |
[18:32] | This happens to be my office. | 但这是在我的办公室 |
[18:34] | If things are a little messy, I like it that way. | 如果房间乱一点 我不介意的 |
[18:37] | I hope you’ll both respect that. | 我希望你们都要尊重我的习惯 |
[18:39] | – Charlotte Harold, would you like to step in? | |
[18:41] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 你能进来了? – 我有事找你 |
[18:42] | Yes, why don’t you go in the office now? | 为什么不回办公室? |
[18:44] | Adrian, I’ll take care of it from here. Thank you. | Adrian 我现在来负责 谢谢 |
[18:45] | Harold, go in the office. I’ll be there in a second. | Charlotte 回去 |
[18:48] | – Thank you, Harold. – I’ll see you in hell, Harold. | 我一会就回来 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Adrian. | 我到地狱见你 Charlotte |
[18:52] | Sharona, that was a very good start. | Sharona 这次是个很好的开始 |
[18:54] | I’ll see you on Thursday. Harold! | 周四见 Charlotte |
[18:57] | Thank you. Adrian. | 谢谢 Adrian |
[18:58] | – Thank you, doctor. – Thank you. | 医生 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:04] | How was it in there? | 怎么样了? |
[19:05] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈了 |
[19:10] | I’m going to go wash up. | 我要去洗洗 |
[19:26] | You can get through this. | You can get through this. 我会做好的 会的 嗯 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[19:53] | Daddy needs you. | 爸爸需要你 |
[19:55] | Oh, my God! | 上帝 |
[19:59] | Adrian, I… | |
[20:09] | He… He was right there. | 他就在那里 |
[20:12] | – Look… Check the stall. – I-I’d rather not check the stall. | 看看里面 |
[20:14] | – Check the stall! – All right. I’ll check the stall. | – 我不去 – 去看看 好 我去看 |
[20:30] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[20:40] | I remember when bathroom walls | 我记得浴室的墙 |
[20:42] | were for phone numbers and dirty limericks. | 有电话号码和肮脏的口印 |
[20:43] | And funny drawings of your commanding officer. | 看看你的长官干的 |
[20:46] | What drawings? | 什么东西? |
[20:48] | Mm. | 嗯? |
[20:51] | Like that? | 那个? |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:54] | Maybe the eyebrows were a little bit thicker. | 我不知道 也许眉毛浓了 |
[20:58] | Mm, like that. | 那个? |
[21:01] | Maybe. I-I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:03] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[21:05] | I want to believe her. | 我愿意相信她 |
[21:06] | Well, I want to believe her, too, | 我也是 |
[21:08] | but that’s not what I asked you. | 但这不是我问的问题 |
[21:10] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m too close to it, | 我不知道 |
[21:12] | like I am with the Trudy case. | 也许我太靠近了受害人了 就像Teludi 案子 |
[21:14] | There is zero physical evidence. | 根本没证据 |
[21:16] | There was the hook in the ceiling. | 天花板上有钩子 |
[21:18] | We checked it, Monk. It was always there. | 我们看过了 |
[21:36] | There it is. | 它还在 |
[21:37] | Right there. | 好了 |
[21:39] | This? | 这个? |
[21:46] | Oh, that’s a perfect match. | 非常吻合 |
[21:48] | What’s that white stuff? | 白色的是什么? |
[21:50] | Plaster… | 石膏 |
[21:51] | From the walls. | 石膏 墙上的 |
[21:53] | Well, now we know what “Help me” means. | 现在我们知道了“救我“的意思 |
[22:18] | Sharona… | |
[22:22] | Adrian… | |
[22:25] | I can’t take care of you anymore. | 我无法再承受了 |
[22:29] | What? | 嗯… |
[22:30] | Look, I have to take some time off, okay? | 嗯… 我需要休假 |
[22:33] | Now, I just called a really good friend of mine | 现在我叫我真正的好朋友来 |
[22:36] | who’s a registered nurse, | 她是一个注册护士 可以代替我 |
[22:37] | and she’s going to fill in for me. | 她是一个注册护士 可以代替我 |
[22:39] | What’s she like? | 她长得怎么样? |
[22:54] | Are you Adam? | 你是Adam? |
[22:55] | Uh, no. | 你是Adam? 不 |
[22:57] | Wait. Hold on. Anthony. | 不 |
[22:59] | Adrian. | 等等 Antony |
[23:00] | No, that’s not it. | 不 |
[23:02] | Shoot, I can’t read my own handwriting. | 我认不出自己的字迹 |
[23:04] | It’s Adrian. | 我肯定是Adrian |
[23:05] | I’m pretty sure. | 我肯定是Adrian |
[23:07] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:08] | A-Adrian. You were right. | ”一个 Adrian” 没错 |
[23:11] | I’m Varla, Sharona’s friend from her writing class. | 我是Wala Sharona写作班的朋友 |
[23:14] | She told you I was coming, right? | 她告诉你我要来? |
[23:16] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[23:18] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[23:19] | What are you looking at? | 嗯 你在看什么 |
[23:21] | My eyes are up here. | 我的眼睛在这儿 |
[23:23] | I, uh, no. Uh, no, I wasn’t… | 是的 哦 不 |
[23:24] | What’s a monk doing looking at my breasts? | 修道士看我的胸部做什么? |
[23:27] | I’m not a monk. My name is Monk. | 我不是修道士 我的名字是Monk |
[23:29] | Mm-hmm. My boyfriend teaches kickboxing. | 我的男朋友是教跆拳道的 |
[23:32] | You don’t want to be messing with me. | 你不要乱来 |
[23:34] | Uh, are you a nurse or… | 你是护士还是? |
[23:36] | I’m not just a nurse. | 我不只是个护士 我是你的护士 |
[23:37] | Honey, I’m your nurse. | 我不只是个护士 我是你的护士 |
[23:40] | And I got to pee. Hold my note. | 我要撒尿 拿着 |
[23:41] | Got to go make my bladder gladder. | 让我放松一下我的膀胱 |
[23:44] | Not… not… no. No, please, don’t… | 不 请不要 |
[23:46] | That’s not really a public… restroom. | 那不是公共厕所 上帝 上帝 |
[24:20] | What do you want from me?! I have a knife! | 你想要我的什么? 我有刀 |
[24:23] | Hey. | 你不认识自己的前夫? |
[24:24] | You don’t recognize your own ex-husband? | |
[24:28] | Telafer? Trevor. | |
[24:29] | You scared me half to death. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[24:31] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[24:33] | You still hide your spare keys above the door. | 你还是喜欢藏钥匙在门上 |
[24:37] | Well, you just can’t come walking into my house like this, okay? | 你不能 就这样闯进我的房子 |
[24:40] | I’m waiting for Benjy. | 我在等Benja |
[24:42] | He called me. | 他打电话找我 |
[24:44] | Benjy called you? | Benja给你打电话了? |
[24:46] | He said he was worried about you. | 他说他担心你 |
[24:50] | Well, you’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[24:52] | You should go back to Jersey. | – 你应该回泽西 |
[24:54] | We’re fine. | – 我们很好 |
[24:57] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[25:00] | Whoo. | 噢 |
[25:01] | I’m going to need a list of your meds | 我要给你开药物和剂量 |
[25:03] | and the proper dosages. | |
[25:05] | I don’t take any medication. | 我不吃药 |
[25:06] | What the hell am I doing here, then? | 那我来这儿干什么? |
[25:07] | I have… I just need a little help. | 我只需要一点小小的帮助 |
[25:09] | Doing what? | 干什么? |
[25:11] | Everything. | 什么都干 |
[25:12] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[25:19] | What’s in here… shoes? | 这是什么 鞋子? |
[25:21] | Uh, no, that’s my food. | 不 是我的口粮 |
[25:23] | I keep it all in airtight containers. | 我把它放在密封容器里 |
[25:25] | It’s in a certain order. It’s color-coded. | 排列整齐 色泽鲜艳 |
[25:28] | There’s a chart on the inside of the door here. | 里面还有图纸 |
[25:30] | What’s in this one? | 里面是什么? |
[25:32] | Turkey? | 土耳其烈酒? |
[25:34] | That’s for you. | 献给你的 |
[25:35] | For me? You didn’t even know I was coming. | 给我的? 你不知道我要来 |
[25:38] | I know, but it’s yours now. | 送给你了 |
[25:41] | No meds, huh? | 不吃药了? |
[25:42] | Sharona wanted me to… | Sharona让我把这个给你 |
[25:45] | to give you this. | |
[25:49] | What’s this? | 什么东西? |
[25:51] | Adrian Monk, care and feeding. | Adrian Monk 护理和食谱 |
[25:54] | Special diet, sched… Phobias: | 特别营养膳食 恐惧症(如下) 高度 |
[25:56] | heights, germs, snakes, crowds, milk… | 细菌 蛇 人群 奶 |
[25:58] | You’re afraid of milk? | 你害怕喝牛奶? |
[25:59] | How old are you, man? | 你多大了? |
[26:01] | I got a 2-year-old nephew who’s not afraid of milk. | 我两岁的侄子都不怕奶 |
[26:04] | You must be very proud of him. | 值得自豪 |
[26:06] | For what, not being afraid of milk? | 为不害怕牛奶自豪? |
[26:08] | That just means he’s normal. | 那说明他是个正常人 |
[26:10] | You don’t need this. | 这个你不需要 |
[26:12] | Sharona’s a good nurse, | Sharona是个好护士 |
[26:14] | but she’s been treating you like a baby. | 可她将你像婴儿一样看待 |
[26:17] | The party is over, Adrian Monk, | 游戏结束了 Adrian Monk |
[26:19] | ’cause I’m going to treat you like a man. | 我要将你当大人一样看待 |
[26:22] | – Don’t do that. – Mm-hmm. | 别这样 嗯? |
[26:25] | And since we’re going to be together for two weeks, | 我们要一同度过两周 |
[26:27] | there’s a few things you need to know, all right? | 有些事情你该明白 |
[26:28] | No, no, no. | – 不 – 明白吗? |
[26:30] | I get a hour for lunch by myself | 我午餐时间是一个小时 |
[26:32] | with a TV. | 我要自己呆着 还要看电视 |
[26:33] | Okay, by 5:30, I am what? In my car driving away | 5点半的时候 |
[26:37] | waving goodbye. | 我开车走人 |
[26:38] | I get weekends off. | 我要过周末 |
[26:40] | Don’t call me at home unless it’s an emergency, | 除非有紧急情况 我在家时不要给我电话 |
[26:42] | which it won’t be, | 紧急情况不可能 |
[26:43] | so don’t ever call me. | 所以不要骚扰我 |
[26:45] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:46] | There you go again, looking at my chest. | 你又来了 偷窥我的大奶 |
[26:48] | – No, no, you got… – Touch me again, | 没有 我 |
[26:50] | and I’m going to smack you so hard, even your children will feel it. | 再摸我我就踹你 把你的鸟蛋踢碎 |
[26:53] | Now, where you keep the chips? | 你的孩子呢? |
[26:55] | I don’t… I don’t have any children. | 我没有孩子 |
[26:58] | Um, Trudy and I talked about it, but, uh… | 嗯 我和Teludi 谈过这事 可是 |
[27:03] | Oh, shoot, there’s a crumb. | 哦 面包屑掉里面了 |
[27:06] | So how’s Sharona, anyway? | Sharona怎样了? |
[27:08] | I-I don’t know. Uh… | 我不清楚 |
[27:10] | I was just going to call her, though. | 我刚打她电话 |
[27:13] | Mm, I am worried about that girl. | 我担心那孩子 |
[27:15] | I have never seen anybody fall apart that fast. | 从没遇到那种事情 |
[27:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:19] | I used to work in the psycho ward. | 真的? 我过去在精神科上班 |
[27:21] | Nobody starts hallucinating overnight, | 没人整夜嚎叫 |
[27:24] | unless they’ve been chewing on mushrooms. | 除非胎盘掉了 |
[27:26] | But with Sharona, there were no warning signs at all. | 可是Sharona并没有危险 |
[27:28] | It just don’t make sense. | 真令人费解 |
[27:30] | You’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[27:31] | I know I’m right. | 你说得很对 我知道自己是对的 |
[27:33] | I don’t need you to tell me I’m right. | 我知道自己是对的 告诉我你没犯病 |
[27:35] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[27:36] | I want to check something out. | 我要去调查件事情 |
[27:38] | That’s what I do. You come with me. | 随我来 |
[27:40] | – What? – It’s part of the job. | 什么? 工作上的事情 |
[27:43] | I’m a detective, and you are my helper. | 我是侦探 你是我的助手 |
[27:45] | I’m your what? | 我是你什么 |
[27:49] | Palemingge Ms. Preminger? | |
[27:51] | Oh, Sharona. | 夫人? |
[27:53] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[27:55] | I wanted to talk to you in person. | 我要亲自和你谈谈 |
[27:57] | Are you really dropping my class? | 你真的不上我的课了? |
[27:59] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[28:02] | W-was it something I did or said? | 是因为我说错了什么 还是做错了什么? |
[28:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no. You… You’ve been great. I… | 不是 你是个好人 我 |
[28:07] | I just have some personal issues. | 我有点私人上的事情 |
[28:10] | Sharona, promise me that you will continue to write. | Sharona 答应我你会继续写下去 |
[28:14] | You have such a unique voice, | 你的心声是独一无二的 |
[28:16] | and I don’t say that to everybody. | 我没对任何人说过 |
[28:18] | That essay you wrote about your father… | 你写的关于你父亲的文章 |
[28:21] | I cried when I read that. | 我看得流泪 |
[28:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Well, if you go to the registrar’s office, | 如果你去升学司 |
[28:27] | you might be able to get a partial refund on your tuition. | 你可能获得定额奖学金 |
[28:32] | Sharona? | |
[28:34] | Sharona, are you okay? | Sharona 你没事吧? |
[28:36] | There’s somebody outside the window. | 窗外有人 |
[28:44] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[28:57] | Uh… | 噢 |
[29:00] | You know, I’m… | 我累了 |
[29:01] | I’m just really tired. | |
[29:04] | Ms., um… | 嗯… |
[29:07] | Thanks for everything. | 太谢谢你了 |
[29:27] | You’re going to have to take care of Benjy for a little while. | 你这阵子去照顾Benja吧 |
[29:30] | Since when? | 什么时候呢? |
[29:31] | Since now. | 什么时候呢? 现在 |
[29:37] | Hey, don’t give me that look. | 别那样看着我 |
[29:40] | You didn’t win anything. | 你是监护人 |
[29:41] | This isn’t about custody. | |
[29:43] | This is about what’s doing best for Benjy right now, | 目前 对Benja来说 这是最好的办法 |
[29:45] | and when I’m feeling more up to it, | 等我清闲够了 |
[29:48] | he’s going to come back with me. Right? | 就让他到我这儿来 好吗? |
[29:54] | She parks the car here. | 她停车在这儿 |
[29:57] | She gets out… Come on. | 下车 |
[29:59] | You be her. | 你假装是她 |
[30:02] | Screwdriver man appears. | 那男人现身了 |
[30:09] | He walks toward her. | 他走向她 乒 乒 |
[30:44] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[30:47] | Is that a clue? | 线索吗? |
[30:55] | It’s a silver tip from a cowboy boot. | 是牛仔靴上的银挂带 |
[31:00] | Sharona said he was wearing cowboy boots. | Sharona说他穿着牛仔靴 |
[31:04] | Ooh, maybe it was Garth Brooks. | 也许是加斯布鲁可牌的 |
[31:07] | There. I solved the case. | 我破案了 |
[31:11] | What? | 什么? |
[31:13] | Am I right about Garth Brooks? | 真是加斯布鲁可牌的吗? |
[31:18] | She wasn’t hallucinating. | 那不是她的幻觉 |
[31:21] | He was here. | 他就在这儿 |
[31:24] | Wipe. | 擦 |
[31:26] | Wipe what? | 擦什么? |
[31:29] | When I say “wipe,” | 擦我的手就行 |
[31:31] | you give me a hand wipe. That’s how it works. | 这样事情就好办了 |
[31:34] | That’s how what works? | 什么事情好办了? |
[31:36] | It. | 它 |
[31:38] | You better get over “it” real fast. | 你不要含混不清 |
[31:55] | Is this homemade? | 自家做的吗? |
[32:08] | Don’t you have a class? | 你没上课? |
[32:10] | I’m taking the night off. | 我晚上请假 |
[32:11] | That’s a first. | 真是一流 |
[32:13] | How would you know? | 你怎知道? |
[32:15] | You’d have to be paying attention to know something like that. | 这样的事情 应该多加注意 |
[32:22] | Meredith… | 梅雷狄斯 |
[32:24] | Let’s don’t start. | 不要拐弯抹角了 |
[32:29] | Are you sick? | 你病了? |
[32:31] | No. | 没有 是你病了 |
[32:33] | But you are. | 没有 是你病了 |
[32:34] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[32:36] | I’ll be calling the paramedics in about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. | 两三分钟后 我就要叫急救了 噢 噢… |
[32:47] | What for? | 怎么回事? |
[32:50] | Maxwell… | 麦克斯韦 |
[32:52] | you’re going to have a heart attack. | 你要发心脏病了 |
[33:03] | Right on time… | 像往常一样 |
[33:05] | as always. | 时间到了 |
[33:15] | Oh, he’s dead. | 他断气了 |
[33:17] | He’s been dead for a long time. He just didn’t know it. | 他死很久了 只是他自己不知道而已 |
[33:21] | – Is the wine okay? – Oh, no, yeah. The wine’s fine. | 这酒能喝吗? 喝吧 没事 |
[33:24] | It was just in the soup. | 药物在汤里 |
[33:25] | To our partner Sharona Fleming. | 为Sharona干杯 |
[33:29] | We couldn’t have done it without her. | 没有她我们想不到这主意 |
[33:52] | Sharona! | Sharona 好消息 |
[33:53] | Great news! | Sharona 好消息 |
[33:54] | Hey, you’re not going to believe it. | 你可能不相信 |
[33:56] | What… What happened here? | |
[33:58] | Nothing. It fell. What is it? | 怎么了? |
[33:59] | Aw, let me help you. | 没什么 都掉了 什么事? |
[34:01] | – W-What is it? – One second. | 我来帮你 问你什么事呢? |
[34:03] | Hey, coconut, | 等等 变态 |
[34:05] | you were talking to the lady. | 你在和女士说话 |
[34:07] | Finish what you were saying. | 你得把你的话说完 |
[34:09] | You’re not crazy. | 不是你见鬼 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么? |
[34:12] | You are not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[34:13] | You might want a second opinion. | 你可能想听听另外的解释 |
[34:15] | This man’s not exactly an expert on not crazy. | 他不是巫师 |
[34:18] | Why didn’t you tell me he thinks he’s Kojak? | 你说他是神探算了 |
[34:20] | A friend has an obligation to tell another friend | 如果他是神探 |
[34:22] | when somebody thinks he’s Kojak. | 作为朋友你有义务透露给我 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:26] | What is all this paper? | 这是什么纸? |
[34:28] | It’s scrap paper. I use it for packing. | 废纸 包装用的 |
[34:29] | Well, it’s all crumpled now. | 都揉碎了 |
[34:31] | It’s supposed to be crumpled. | 应该被揉碎 |
[34:33] | He’s not on meds? | 他没吃药? |
[34:34] | Honey, he was made for meds. | 他是药罐 |
[34:37] | Hey, let me do this. You talk to her. | 我来吧 你和她说清楚 |
[34:42] | I went back to the garage. | 我回到车库 |
[34:44] | I found a boot tip. | 我找到一块靴片 |
[34:46] | Kojak and I were very excited about that boot tip. | 我和科加克感到非常激动 |
[34:49] | There is a shoe repair shop on Lark Avenue | 拉克街有家修鞋店 |
[34:51] | that replaced a tip on a cowboy boot last Monday. | 上星期一为一双牛仔靴 换了一块靴片 |
[34:55] | The customer’s name was Denny Graf. | 顾客是丹尼 格拉夫 |
[34:59] | Does it mean anything to you? | 这些对你有帮助吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 没有 |
[35:02] | Well, he’s a security guard at the community college. | 他是社区大学的保安 |
[35:06] | My college? | 我那所学校? |
[35:08] | That mystery story that you wrote, | 你的侦探小说 |
[35:10] | “The Fatal Recipe”… What was the plot? | 致命处方 你是怎么写的? |
[35:13] | Well, it’s about a woman who kills her husband | 是关于一个女人杀害她的丈夫 |
[35:15] | and makes it look like a heart attack. | 并伪装成她丈夫是死于心脏病 |
[35:18] | Mrs. Preminger canceled her class last night… | 嗯 Palemingge 夫人那晚没去上课 |
[35:21] | Because her husband Max died of a heart attack. | 因为她的丈夫在喝了西红柿汤后 |
[35:26] | Right after he ate some tomato soup. | 突发心脏病而死 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:30] | Oh, my God. That’s my story. | 上帝 和我的小说一样 |
[35:33] | It… It’s based on a real case when I was an intern. | 那是真实故事 我做实习医生的时候 |
[35:36] | The teckolic acid in the tomato soup activates the poison. | 西红柿里的酶酸激活毒性 |
[35:39] | It’s virtually untraceable. | 一般人是不会想到那儿去的 |
[35:41] | They stole my story! That’s plagiarism! | 他们盗用我的故事 这是剽窃 |
[35:44] | Yeah, well, actually, it’s murder. | 确切地说是谋杀 |
[35:47] | Did you keep a copy of the story? | 你还留有复印件吗? |
[35:53] | Whoa, Mom. Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:56] | Yeah, I’m great, and you’re not going to Jersey. | 我很好 你不要去泽西了 |
[36:00] | Telafer Trevor, if you want to hang out here, that’s fine, | |
[36:01] | but, uh, Benjy’s staying with me. | 如果你想在这儿逗留那太好了 不过… |
[36:04] | He’s not leaving. | Benja和我在一起 他不离开 |
[36:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[36:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[36:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | 你没病吧? |
[36:21] | This is Varla Davis. She’s my new… something. | 没有 这是Wala戴维斯 我的新护土 |
[36:24] | How y’all doing. Are y’all pretend police officers, too? | 你好吗? 你们也是冒充的警察吧? |
[36:28] | No, ma’am. We are real policemen. | 不 我们是真货色 |
[36:30] | What’s so important? | 什么重要事情? |
[36:32] | – I’m not crazy. – It’s true. | 我没发神经 |
[36:34] | Uh-huh. | 是真的 嗯? |
[36:35] | A woman named Meredith Preminger lives right there. | 嗯? 一个名叫梅雷狄斯Palemingge 的女人住在这儿 |
[36:37] | Uh-huh. | 嗯? |
[36:39] | She’s Sharona and Varla’s creative writing teacher, | 嗯? 她是Sharona和Wala的写作课老师 |
[36:41] | and last night, she killed her husband. | 昨晚她杀害了她丈夫 |
[36:44] | Uh-huh. And it was Sharona’s idea. | 那是Sharona出的主意 |
[36:46] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[36:50] | Well, in a way, I… | 从某种程度上说 我 |
[36:52] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[36:54] | A month ago, Sharona wrote a murder mystery | 一个月前 Sharona写了部凶杀小说 |
[36:56] | about a woman who kills her husband | 内容是关于一个女人杀害她丈夫 |
[36:58] | using a virtually untraceable poison. | 她使用一种化验不出的毒药 |
[37:00] | The story was a blueprint for a perfect murder, | 故事构成了这次凶杀的蓝图 |
[37:03] | exactly what Meredith and her lover were looking for. | 那正是梅雷狄斯和她的情人朝思暮想的事 |
[37:05] | But they had a problem. | 但是有个问题 |
[37:07] | If they stole her idea, | 如果他们剽窃她的思想 |
[37:09] | after he died, Sharona might become suspicious. | 在她丈夫遇害之后 Sharona可能有嫌疑 |
[37:11] | Somehow they had to discredit her | 所以在谋杀之前 |
[37:14] | in advance before the murder. | 他们先坑害Sharona |
[37:16] | So nobody would believe her. | 这样就没人相信Sharona了 |
[37:18] | Exactly. So Sharona started seeing things. | 所以Sharona出现幻觉 |
[37:20] | – Like dead people. – And losing things. | 比如说看到死人 |
[37:22] | Yeah, they must have stolen the keys from my purse | 还有失去记忆 他们一定从我钱包偷走钥匙 |
[37:24] | and made copies of them, | 然后复印了我的小说 |
[37:25] | and that’s how they got into my house and moved everything around. | 然后复印了我的小说 这就是他们把我的房间弄得一团糟的原因 |
[37:28] | Look, at 5:30, I am off the clock. | 瞧 5点半到了 我要下班了 |
[37:30] | I don’t care if y’all are still looking for Waldo. | 不关我的事了 |
[37:32] | I’m outta here. | 我要下班 |
[37:36] | So that’s the new nurse. How’s that going? | – 新护士就是她 – 是的 和她相处怎样? |
[37:40] | Oh, I love her. Couldn’t be better. | 我爱她 她棒极了 |
[37:43] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[37:47] | Ms. Preminger? | Palemingge 夫人? |
[37:49] | That’s right. | 我就是 |
[37:50] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. | 我就是 抱歉 我知道来的不是时候 |
[37:51] | I know this is a bad time. I’m Captain Stottlemeyer. | 抱歉 我知道来的不是时候 |
[37:54] | This is Adrian Monk, Lieutenant Disher, | 我是斯特勒梅警长 这是Adrian Monk |
[37:57] | and I believe you know Varla Davis and Sharona Fleming. | Dissel警探 Wala戴维斯你认识 还有Sharona |
[38:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[38:02] | Well, ma’am, there have been some questions raised | 怎么了? 夫人 关于你丈夫的死 |
[38:04] | about the death of your husband. | 有些问题 |
[38:07] | By her? | 她提的? |
[38:11] | Captain, she’s delusional. You can ask anyone. | 警长 她有幻觉 不信你问别人 |
[38:16] | Meredith, is there a problem? | 梅雷狄斯? 有问题吗? |
[38:19] | God, that’s… that’s him. | 噢! 天! 是他 |
[38:23] | They want to talk to me about Max’s death. | 他们想和我谈谈马克思的死因 |
[38:25] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[38:27] | Maybe after the services on Saturday. | 等星期六葬礼过后吧 |
[38:30] | You mean after the body’s been cremated. | 你是说等尸体火化后吗? |
[38:32] | You poisoned him, and you got the idea from that story I wrote. | 你对他下毒 你从我的小说中得到灵感 |
[38:35] | Did I? | 我有吗? |
[38:36] | Yes. | 我有吗? 有 |
[38:37] | Can you prove it? | 有 证据呢? |
[38:39] | Yes, I can. It’s right here. | 我有 就在这儿 |
[38:41] | This is my second draft. | 这是我的第二次手稿 |
[38:47] | “The Fatal Recipe.” | 致命的处方 |
[38:49] | That’s a good title. | 题目不错 |
[38:53] | “Help me, help me, somebody help me. | 救救我 救救我 |
[38:57] | “Help me, please. | 来人啊 救救我 |
[38:58] | Help me now.” | 救救我 |
[39:00] | Shoot. You know this is going to affect our grade. | 妈的 姑娘 这会影响我们学分的 |
[39:03] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他问题吗? |
[39:08] | I didn’t think so. | 不是这样的 嗯… |
[39:19] | They… They must have taken the real papers | 他们一定拿走了原稿 |
[39:22] | when… when they were in my house. They… | 他们去过我的房间 他们 |
[39:25] | It’s my fault. I should have read it first. | 都是我的错 我应该先看看 |
[39:27] | Well, it couldn’t have hurt. | 事情就不会发生了 |
[39:29] | Sharona, has anybody else read your story? | Sharona 还有别人看过你的小说吗? |
[39:31] | No, she told me not to show it to anyone. | 没有 她要我不要给别人看 |
[39:33] | Would the poison show up in an autopsy? | 验尸可以找到毒药吗? |
[39:34] | Probably, but no judge is going to order one without any evidence. | 可能 不过没有证据法官是不会批准的 |
[39:37] | Listen, there has to be something. There… | 他们一定 他们 |
[39:40] | Oh, whoa, whoa, I know where there’s a copy… | 噢 我知道复印本在哪儿 |
[39:42] | A copy of your story in your own handwriting. | 你手写的复印本 |
[39:45] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[39:46] | Oh, it’s possible, | 不 |
[39:48] | and I’ll show it to you on three conditions. | 我有三个条件 |
[39:50] | Number one… I’m not waiting two weeks. | 第一 我不能熬两个星期 |
[39:52] | You taking him back today. Right now. | 你今天就带他走 |
[39:55] | The party is over. | 好了 游戏结束了 |
[39:57] | What are the other two conditions? | 还有两个论据呢? |
[39:59] | Forget the other conditions. I want you to stay with her, | 不告诉你 我要你和她待在一起 |
[40:03] | ’cause y’all are a perfect team… | 因为你们是一支天衣无缝的团队 |
[40:04] | Sharona, Monk, and not me. | Sharona Monk 我不是 |
[40:06] | Deal. Where’s the story? | 成交 真相是什么? |
[40:07] | Mrs. Preminger always told us to write our first draft by hand, | Palemingge 总是对我们说 第一遍原稿要用手写 |
[40:11] | something about feeling the words. | 这样能够感受文字 |
[40:13] | Right, but I threw it out. | 是的 |
[40:15] | She told us to throw away our first drafts. | 可我把原稿扔了 她要我们扔掉第一遍原稿 |
[40:17] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 可是你没有 你把它们留做草稿纸 |
[40:18] | You used it as scrap paper and packing material. | 可是你没有 你把它们留做草稿纸 要不用做包装纸 |
[40:25] | “Kenny smiled icily. | 肯尼冷酷地笑 |
[40:27] | ‘Don’t worry about the police,’ he said. | 不用担心警察 他说 |
[40:29] | ‘The teckolic acid in the soup is 100% untraceable.'” | 汤中的酶酸根本发觉不出来 |
[40:32] | Just call me Mrs. Kojak. | 就叫我科加克夫人吧 |
[40:35] | Well, where were you? | 你在哪儿? |
[40:36] | I… she makes me very nervous. | 我… 她让我感到紧张 |
[40:40] | Well, I’m going to have another talk with the grieving widow. | 我要去 找那个伤心的寡妇谈谈 |
[40:42] | Yes, you do that. | 去吧 |
[40:44] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, dishwater. | 等等 臭小子 |
[40:46] | I need you to take me home, baby. It’s 5:30. | 送我回家 5点半到了 |
[40:49] | I need to go with the captain. | 我要和警长同去 |
[40:50] | No, you need to take me home. | 不行 送我回家 |
[40:52] | I’m not going to be standing around here | 我可不愿站在这儿 |
[40:54] | watching y’all read nobody their rights, now. | 看着你们发呆 |
[40:56] | I’m ready to go. | 我要走了 |
[40:57] | I said I say 5:30, I get off at 5:30. | 我说了我5点半下班 |
[40:59] | Get in the car. Come on. | 上车吧 快点 |
[41:01] | Get in the car. Let’s go. | 上车走吧 |
[41:07] | What are you looking at? | 看什么? |
[41:09] | My eyes are up here! | 我的眼睛长在上面 |
[41:24] | That’s the D.A. with a search warrant. | 这是搜查证 |
[41:27] | There’ll be an autopsy tomorrow. | 明天验尸 |
[41:30] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[41:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:40] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:42] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[41:44] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[41:45] | And, uh… | 我可以再做一次麻烦虫吗? |
[41:47] | can I be the one with all the problems again? | |
[41:50] | Sure. | 当然 上车吧 |
[41:51] | Get in the car. | 当然 上车吧 |
[41:52] | What a relief. | 好极了 |
[41:53] | Unless, of course, you miss it. | 除非你错过了 |
[41:55] | We could take turns. | 我们可以重头再来 |
[41:57] | I can go off the rails Monday through Friday, | 繁忙的时候过去了 |
[42:00] | you can have the weekends. | 你可以享受周末了 |
[42:01] | Actually, you know what? That would be perfect, | 那太轻松了 |
[42:03] | because even though I would be on my own for those two days, | 虽然我要孤独两天 |
[42:06] | you couldn’t stick me with varla again, | 你不要又粘着我和Wala |
[42:07] | because she always takes the weekends off. | 她要过周末 |
[42:09] | Of course, then you would have to prepare | 你得为我的星期六和 |
[42:11] | my Saturday and Sunday meals in advance. |