时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[00:08] | Hi, Dewey. Did you miss me? | 天啊 嗨 Dewey 你想我了吗? |
[00:11] | Come on. Get off the bike. | 起来 离车子远点 |
[00:13] | Arrest me, do whatever you want with me, | 逮捕我 随便你怎么处理我 |
[00:15] | just don’t touch the bike. Come on. | 但是不要碰车子 拜托了 |
[00:17] | You skipped out on your assault hearing yesterday. | 你逃避参加昨天的伤人案听证会 |
[00:18] | You made our captain very, very angry. | 你让我们的队长非常生气 |
[00:20] | Well, you tell Stottlemeyer he can kiss my ass. | 你可以告诉Stottlemeyer 让他亲我的屁股吧 |
[00:22] | You can tell him yourself. He’ll be here any second. | 你自己说吧 他马上就来 |
[00:24] | Come on, you know the routine. Put your hands on the car. | 你知道程序的 |
[00:26] | Come on. | 双手放在车顶上 天啊! |
[00:28] | Haven’t you guys got anything better to do? | 难道你们就没有别的事情可以做吗? |
[00:38] | What about my bike? | 我的车子怎么办? |
[00:40] | You’re not going to just leave it there, are you? | 你们总不能丢在那里吧? |
[00:41] | You know, I think I’ll take it for a ride. | 我想骑出去兜风 |
[00:43] | Don’t do that. Don’t ride… | 别去啊 别骑它 |
[00:44] | What is this… a Heritage Softail? | 这是什么车?赫里塔齐? |
[00:47] | 80-incher? I always wanted to ride one of these. | 80口径气缸的? 我做梦都想开试试啊 |
[00:53] | Hey, Coop. | 嘿 Cupe |
[00:55] | This guy giving you any trouble? | 这个家伙给你添麻烦了吗? |
[00:58] | – Get down! – Can’t see him! | 趴下 我看不见他 |
[01:01] | We’re taking fire! | 看看他坐什么车 |
[01:03] | – We need help! – Stay down! | 注意头部 趴下 |
[01:04] | Shots have been fired on the corner of Fulton and Drake! | 街角发生枪击事件 |
[01:07] | Officers need help! | 就在富尔顿街和德雷克街交汇处 需要增援 |
[01:08] | Where is he?! | Where is he?! 他在哪里? |
[01:11] | Look up at the windows! He’s up there in the building! | 看看窗户 他可能在楼上 |
[01:12] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗? |
[01:14] | I don’t see him up there. – Everybody okay? – Yes! | 看到他在上面了吗? |
[01:17] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[01:18] | Lock the street down! | 我们没事 封锁街道 |
[01:20] | Captain, you see him? | 队长 你看到他了吗?队长? |
[01:21] | Captain? | 队长 你看到他了吗?队长? |
[01:24] | Officer down! Blue paramedics! Officer down! | 有警官中枪,呼叫医护人员 有警官中枪 |
[02:32] | So how was your weekend? | 周末怎样? |
[02:38] | This is not the life I wanted. | 这不是我想要的生活 |
[02:41] | It’s unbearable. | 难以忍受 |
[02:44] | You know that… | 你知道 |
[02:47] | I envy… | 我羡慕 |
[02:50] | everybody. | 所有人 |
[02:52] | Strangers, people on the street. | 包括街上的陌生人 |
[02:54] | How do they do it? | |
[02:57] | Maybe they envy you. | 也许他们还羡慕你呢? |
[03:00] | You’re an extraordinary man. | 你是个非凡的人啊 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I don’t want to be an extraordinary man. | 是吗? 我不想做非凡的人 |
[03:04] | I want to be the guy on the bus | 我只想做个普通人 |
[03:07] | coming home at 5:00 | 下午五点坐公交车回家 |
[03:10] | to help his kids with their homework. | 帮孩子做作业 |
[03:12] | Where’s the trash? | 垃圾桶在哪里 |
[03:13] | It’s over there, but you can… You can just put it down there. | 在那边 不过你可以放在这里 |
[03:16] | Just put it right there. It’s fine. Good. | 放在那里就行了 没事的 |
[03:21] | Good. | 好 |
[03:24] | That’s really good. | 非常好 |
[03:26] | I’m just so tired… | 我好讨厌 |
[03:29] | So tired of being… | 我好讨厌我自己 |
[03:32] | me. | |
[03:35] | For example… | 比如讨厌那张纸巾 |
[03:37] | that tissue… | |
[03:40] | I know… I know it’s crazy… | 我知道这是疯狂之举 |
[03:44] | Right now, that’s… | 现在 |
[03:46] | that’s all I can think about. | 我就会这么想 |
[03:48] | Adrian, let’s not make this about the tissue. | Adrian 我们别去管 纸巾的事情了 |
[03:53] | You know… | 有时候夜深人静的时候 |
[03:54] | sometimes late at night, | |
[03:58] | I start to think… | 我开始想 |
[04:02] | that I never really… | 我从来没有 |
[04:07] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[04:18] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[04:19] | I’m… I’m helpless. | 我真是无可救药 |
[04:21] | I’m… I’m pathetic. | 我真悲惨 |
[04:24] | I’m not even a man. I’m just a… | 我甚至不是个男人 我只是个… |
[04:27] | I’m just a broken machine. | 破碎的机器 |
[04:31] | All right, look, Adrian, maybe I can help you. | 好了 Adrian 也许我能帮助你 |
[04:34] | I know how you feel about medication… | 我知道你对药品有成见 |
[04:36] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[04:38] | No pharmaceuticals. We talked about this. | 不要吃药 我们谈过了的 |
[04:41] | Yes, we did talk about that, | 是的 我们确实谈过了 |
[04:43] | but there is a new drug that’s just been approved. | 但是现在有一种新药面世了 |
[04:46] | It’s called doxinyl, | 刚刚通过批准 |
[04:47] | and the side effects are supposed to be minimal, | 它叫做多克斯尼尔 毒副作用是最小化的 |
[04:49] | and I really think that it might help in your case. | 我想它可能对你有所帮助 |
[04:52] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[04:54] | The thought of chemicals | 一想到我的身体里 |
[04:55] | inside me, in my head… | 和我的脑袋里有化学药品 |
[04:59] | I can’t do it. | 我就吃不下 |
[05:01] | All right, we can take it slow. | 好 我们可以慢慢来 |
[05:02] | We can start off with… with half a dose. | 我们从一半剂量开始吃 |
[05:05] | All right, look. | 好了 |
[05:06] | Uh… | |
[05:07] | This… this is enough for one week, and it’s… | 这是一周的药量 |
[05:13] | This is enough for one week, okay? | 足够吃一周的了 |
[05:16] | So you keep those with you. | 你随身带着它 |
[05:18] | If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take one, | 要是你感觉受不了的话 就吃一颗 |
[05:20] | but call me so that I can just monitor your reaction. | 但是你要打电话告诉我 以便我监控你的反应 |
[05:25] | I can’t do it. | 我吃不下 |
[05:26] | Nobody is forcing you, Adrian. | 没人逼你吃 |
[05:28] | Keep them with you, just in case. | 随身携带 以防万一 |
[05:30] | Adrian! I-I’m sorry. I know I’m interrupting, but… | Adrian 对不起 打搅了 只是 |
[05:33] | – Sharona. – Stottlemeyer’s been shot. | Sharona Stottlemeyer中枪了 |
[05:39] | Taylor, make sure that street is shut down. | Tyler 确保街道封锁 |
[05:41] | We got guys going door to door? Good. | 是 派人去逐户搜查了吗? 派了 好 |
[05:44] | Are there cameras on these traffic lights? | 红绿灯上有摄像头吧? 有 |
[05:46] | All right, check them out. Maybe they caught something. | 好的 去看看 没准会有收获 |
[05:49] | Hey, I want you to get pictures of this crowd. | 我要你去给街上的人拍照 |
[05:52] | The shooter might still be here. All right? | 枪手可能还在这里 好吗? |
[05:55] | Please get me another forensics team down here now! | 马上给我再派一组突击队下来 |
[05:59] | Randy! | |
[06:00] | How is he? | 他怎样? |
[06:01] | I don’t know. He took one in the shoulder. | 不清楚 他肩膀中弹 |
[06:03] | He’s in the hospital now. | 现在在医院 |
[06:05] | So, tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[06:07] | Monk, I don’t know what I need. I’m barely holding it together here. | Monk 不知道 我几乎要乱手脚了 |
[06:09] | No, you’re doing great. He’d be proud of you. | 没有 你很棒 队长会为你感到骄傲 |
[06:11] | So what… what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:14] | Okay, we’re shaking down a biker. | 我们逮捕了一个车手 |
[06:16] | Lieutenant Cooper’s over here by the bike. | Cupe副队在车那边 |
[06:18] | The captain and I drive up, we get out of the car, | 队长和我驱车来到这里 于是下了车 |
[06:20] | bam, eight shots… Eight shots… | 砰…开了八九枪吧 |
[06:22] | Nine… I don’t know, Monk. | |
[06:24] | From… From where? | 从哪里? |
[06:25] | From one of these windows, maybe. I mean… | 可能是从窗户 |
[06:27] | Maybe that one. | 可能是那个 |
[06:29] | I was behind the car. I didn’t see anything. | 我在车后边 什么都没看到 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[06:34] | No, no, no. It wasn’t from up there. | 不是从上面开枪的 |
[06:36] | No, no, it was… it was from ground level. | 是从水平面过来的 |
[06:39] | It was from the street, maybe… maybe from a car. | 是从街上 也许是从车上 |
[06:42] | Who got here first? | 是谁先到场的? |
[06:43] | Hensley and Salvatore. Hensley! | Hensley和Salvatore Hensley? Sal? |
[06:45] | – Sal! – Sir. | 长官? 在 长官! |
[06:47] | Hensley, tell him what you just told me. | Hensley 把你刚才告诉我的话告诉他 |
[06:49] | We were four blocks away. | 我们在四个街区以外 |
[06:51] | There was a suicide over on Vinton Avenue. | 在文顿大街发生自杀案 |
[06:53] | A woman went belly-flopping off her balcony in her bathrobe. | 一名女子穿着浴袍从阳台上坠楼 |
[06:56] | We were waiting for the coroner when the call came in. | 就在我们等验尸官的时候 总部就呼叫了 |
[06:57] | We dropped everything and came running. | 我们不顾一切就跑回来 |
[06:59] | Okay, the shooter might have been in a car. | 枪手可能在车上 |
[07:02] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[07:03] | As we were driving up, we did see a guy making a U-turn. | 我们开车的时候 的确是看到有个家伙开车调头 |
[07:06] | – What… What kind of car? – Midsize. | 什么样的车子? |
[07:08] | – Color, color, color. – It might have been blue. | – 中型的 – 颜色? 可能是蓝色 |
[07:10] | It was two blocks up on Fulton. | 就在富尔顿路两个街区外 |
[07:12] | He turned around and headed back this way. | 他调头后往这条路开 |
[07:14] | It could have been a witness or a bystander, Monk. | 可能是看热闹的人或者目击者 Monk |
[07:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[07:17] | This guy drove back toward the shots, | 这个家伙调头往枪击地点开回来 |
[07:19] | not away from the shots. | 不是逃离枪击地点 |
[07:21] | Did you get a look at him? | 你们看到他了吗? |
[07:23] | I think he may have made a left turn up here. | 好像他在那左转弯了 |
[07:26] | Away from the highway. | 离开高速公路 |
[07:28] | What’s down there? | 那边是什么? |
[07:29] | Reservoir. | 水库 水 |
[07:30] | Water. He dumped the gun. | 他丢掉了枪 |
[07:32] | He dumped the gun. Get me a team of divers. | 叫潜水队 |
[07:33] | I need a team of divers down at the reservoir. | 叫潜水队马上去水库 |
[07:35] | Meet me there. Now. Go. | 在那里见我 马上去! |
[07:37] | I don’t understand. Why shoot the captain? | 我不明白他为什么要打队长 |
[07:39] | Some cop hater? | 打击报复? |
[07:40] | No, no, no, he’s a friend of Dewey’s, trying to keep him out of jail. | 不是 他是Dewey的朋友 想救他出狱 |
[07:42] | Well, you can ask Dewey yourself when you see him. | 等你看到Dewey可以问问他 |
[07:44] | – Monk, he’s halfway to Mexico. – I don’t know. Look. | Monk 他早就在去墨西哥的半路了 不知道 |
[07:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:49] | Gas leak. | 漏油 他的车漏油了 |
[07:50] | He’s got a gas leak. | He’s got a gas leak. 他的车漏油了 |
[07:52] | Start checking gas stations, garages. | 搜查加油站和车行 |
[07:54] | He did not get far. | 他没有走远 |
[07:55] | Dewey Alber… That’s who we want. | 迫捕Dewey Albert |
[07:58] | – Thank you. – He’s my captain, too. | 谢谢 他也是我的队长嘛 |
[08:04] | Okay, watch yourselves, watch each other and be ready. | 自己保重 相互保护好 准备好 |
[08:09] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[08:10] | Well, he’s in there. He’s working on his bike. | 他在里边修车呢 |
[08:12] | – Alone? – Yeah. | 一个人? 是的 |
[08:14] | Let’s take him now. Three go in with me, | 马上逮捕他 三个和我进去 |
[08:16] | two go around the back. Monk, stay here. | 两个绕后门 Monk 留在这里 |
[08:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:24] | Thanks a lot. Bye. | 多谢了 再见 |
[08:25] | What? What… What did they say? | 他们说什么? |
[08:27] | Well, they removed the bullets, and he’s out of surgery, okay? | 子弹已经取出来了 手术已经结束 |
[08:29] | Really? | 真的? 是的 |
[08:31] | Yes. You’ll be driving him crazy again in no time. | 你快就要把我逼疯了 |
[08:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:36] | I know you and Stottlemeyer go way back. | 我知道你和Stottlemeye是老交情了 |
[08:38] | Oh, yeah, we first met two weeks after I made detective. | 是啊 我当探长之后第二周 我们就认识了 |
[08:41] | He was my fourth partner. | 他是我的第四个拍档 |
[08:43] | You had three partners in two weeks? | 你两周就换了三个拍档? |
[08:45] | Aah, they were all nice enough guys, | 是的 他们都是好人 |
[08:47] | but we just didn’t really click, you know? | 只是我们不合拍 |
[08:50] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:57] | Adrian, get him! Get him! | 救命啊 |
[09:00] | Get him! | |
[09:03] | Hey, what is wrong with you?! | 你怎么毛病? |
[09:04] | Disher in foot pursuit! Code three! | Disher在追捕疑犯中! 三级戒备! |
[09:06] | You had him. | 你差点就逮住他了! 封锁小巷 |
[09:10] | Here. Here. | 给 |
[09:12] | I had him. I… | 我差点就抓住他了 |
[09:13] | – I had him. I… – It was… it wasn’t your fault. | 我差点就抓住他了 Monk 这不是你的错 |
[09:16] | Yes, it was. | 是我的错 |
[09:18] | It always is. | 都是我的错 |
[10:15] | Hello, Adrian. | 你好 Adrian |
[10:19] | You’re not still smelling my pillow, are you? | 你不会还在闻我的枕头吧? |
[10:24] | You can’t really smell me on that old thing. | 你不能老是闻那东西 |
[10:26] | Sure I can. | 当然可以了 |
[10:28] | It’s your strawberry shampoo | 香味是你的草莓香波的 |
[10:31] | and the lilac lotion you always wore. | 还有你一直使用的丁香润肤露 |
[10:34] | You never even liked that lotion. | 你根本就不喜欢丁香 |
[10:37] | I love it now. | 现在我喜欢了 |
[10:40] | I love it now. | 现在我喜欢了 |
[10:44] | Trudy… | |
[10:47] | it’s so hard. | 我好难过 |
[10:49] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[10:50] | I screwed up bad. | 我今天闯祸了 |
[10:52] | I let a suspect | 我让一个疑犯 |
[10:54] | run right by me. | 从我眼前溜走 |
[10:56] | You’re doing the best you can. | 你已经尽力而为了 |
[10:59] | I am so… | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[11:01] | so proud of you. | |
[11:04] | Dr. Kroger gave me some pills. | Kroger医生给了我一些药丸 |
[11:08] | He said they might help. | 说也许对我有好处 |
[11:13] | But I’m afraid. | 但是我好害怕 |
[11:15] | What are you afraid of? | 害怕什么? |
[11:16] | I’m afraid of change. | 我害怕改变 |
[11:20] | And I’m afraid of not changing. | 但是又害怕不改变 |
[11:23] | I’m afraid of change, | 我害怕改变 |
[11:25] | and I’m afraid of not changing. | 但是又害怕不改变 |
[11:34] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[11:39] | I want you to be happy. | 我想要你开心 |
[11:43] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 我只要这样 |
[11:47] | Be happy, my darling. | 开心起来 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | You deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[13:26] | I think it’s down here. | 不是在这里 |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:30] | What? | 什么? |
[13:31] | Your button. | 你的扣子 |
[13:32] | What about it? | 扣子怎么了 |
[13:34] | It’s… it’s not buttoned. You always button it up. | 没有扣好 你总是扣上的 |
[13:36] | Oh, how’d that happen? | 那个扣子啊 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. Are you okay? | 不知道 没事吧你? |
[13:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. Here it is. | 没事 我们到了 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. I haven’t tried walking. | 不知道 我还没有下地走路试试 |
[13:45] | – Yeah. – Hi. How you doing? | 对 嗨 你好啊? |
[13:48] | I’m mad as hell. | 我很好 |
[13:49] | Miky? Hey, Mikey? I got… I got visitors. | |
[13:52] | Keep me posted. | 我有朋友来探望了 有情况再告诉我 |
[13:53] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[13:54] | There he is. It’s good to see you. | 见到你真是高兴啊 |
[13:56] | Ow, ow, ow, ow. Ow, ow! Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么啊? |
[13:58] | – Sharona. – I-I don’t know. | Sharona? 不知道 |
[13:59] | – Good to see you. – Oh, my God. What have you heard? | 见到你真好 天啊 你都听说什么了? |
[14:02] | – What do you mean? – He never hugs anybody. | 什么意思? 他从来不抱人的 |
[14:04] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[14:05] | Nothing. Nothing. Adrian, Adrian, come on. | 没什么 Adrian Adrian 得了吧 |
[14:07] | There’s nothing wrong. We just talked to your doctor, | 没什么不对劲的 我们刚去找过医生 |
[14:10] | and you’re going to be out in a few days. You’re fine. | 他说你几天后就能出院了 你没事的 |
[14:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[14:16] | So who was that on the phone? | 谁来电话了? |
[14:17] | Captain Hadley. | Hardley队长 |
[14:19] | They caught Dewey Alber, my biker buddy. | 他们抓住了Dewey Albert |
[14:21] | He was hiding out at his girlfriend’s apartment. | 他躲在他女友的公寓里 |
[14:23] | See? Told you they’d find him. | 我都说了他们会抓住他的 |
[14:25] | Well, it’s a dead end. | 不过是个死胡同 |
[14:27] | He passed a polygraph test. | 他通过了测谎测试 他和我中枪… |
[14:28] | He didn’t have anything to do with my getting shot. | 一点关系都没有 |
[14:30] | He was just running for his life. | 他只是逃命而已 |
[14:32] | Well, if it wasn’t Dewey, who was it, and why? | 如果不是Dewey干的 那是谁干的? 为什么这么干? |
[14:34] | I was just wondering the same thing. | 我也在想啊 |
[14:36] | Are you going to finish that? | 你要吃完那个吗? |
[14:38] | No, you can throw this out. | 不要 你可以扔出去 |
[14:45] | Monk, I just took a bite of that. | Monk 我刚咬过了 |
[14:47] | Mmm, it’s good, isn’t it? | 味道不错 |
[14:50] | I’m hungry. Is that a crime? | 我好饿 饿也有罪吗? |
[14:53] | Captain. | 队长 |
[14:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:57] | We found the weapon. | 我们找到了凶器 |
[14:58] | It was in the reservoir. Thank you very much, Mr. Monk. | 在水库里 多亏了你啊 Monk |
[15:01] | It’s a Kregmer .45. Ballistics match. | 是一把克雷格梅点45手枪 弹道吻合 |
[15:04] | It’s definitely the same gun. | 肯定是同一支枪 |
[15:05] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[15:07] | Yeah, guess who it was registered to… the jumper. | 有 猜猜枪的主人是谁? 那个跳楼的人 |
[15:09] | What jumper? | 什么跳楼的人? |
[15:11] | The woman who took a swan dive out of her apartment | 那个跳楼的女子 |
[15:13] | five blocks away just before the shooting. | 就在枪击地点五个街区远 |
[15:15] | Her name’s Marlene Highsmith. | 她的名字叫Marlyn.Highsmith |
[15:17] | No, I meant is there anything else to eat? | 不对 我是指还有东西吃吗? |
[15:20] | Oh. | 啊! |
[15:21] | The pudding’s got my name on it. | 果冻布丁上面有我的名字啊 |
[15:24] | Did you bump your head? | 你的脑袋撞坏了? |
[15:26] | No. Did you? | 没有 你呢? |
[15:34] | Oh, to hell with this. I’m outta here. | 管他呢 我要走了 |
[15:36] | Captain, they haven’t released you yet. Just… | 队长 医生还没让你出院呢 |
[15:39] | Okay, you know what? I’m just going out in the hallway. | 好吧 我到大厅等 |
[15:41] | Randy, there’s a guy out there shooting cops. | 枪击警察的罪犯还在逍遥法外呢 |
[15:44] | Sir, just take it slow, then, please. | 长官 请你慢点 |
[15:47] | I got to get a look at that apartment. | 我要去那个公寓看看 |
[15:49] | What apartment? | 什么公寓? |
[15:50] | Marlene Highsmith. | Marlyn.Highsmith家啊 |
[15:51] | She owned the gun that shot the captain. | 袭击队长的枪是她的 |
[15:53] | Oh, yeah. Move out. | 对 出发 |
[15:56] | Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 打破沙锅查到底 |
[15:58] | She landed right here in a bathrobe. | 她穿着浴袍就摔在这里 |
[16:01] | Splat, huh? | 直挺挺的? |
[16:04] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[16:05] | This was at 12:05? | 案发时间是l2:05? |
[16:07] | Yes, sir, 12:05. We’ve got five witnesses | 是的 长官 我们找到了五个目击者 他们看到她站在阳台边缘上 |
[16:09] | who saw her on the ledge just before she jumped. | 就在她跳楼之前 |
[16:11] | – Was she alone? – We’re not sure. | 她一个人? 还不确定 |
[16:14] | That’s gotta hurt. | 一定疼死了 |
[16:15] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[16:17] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[16:18] | We got here five minutes later, at 12:10 exactly. | 我们五分钟后赶到这里 确切说是l2:10 |
[16:20] | We were securing the area, about to head upstairs. | 我们当时在保护现场 正要上楼 |
[16:22] | That’s when we got your call… “Officer down.” | 我们就收到了你的呼叫 |
[16:24] | There was a meter maid nearby. | 警官中枪 附近有个女佣人 |
[16:26] | We asked her to stay with the body, and we took off. | 我们叫她看着尸体后我们就走了 |
[16:28] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[16:29] | No. No, I’m fine. | 我没有 |
[16:31] | Why don’t you take a look upstairs? | 你怎么不上楼看看? |
[16:34] | Why don’t you take a look upstairs? | 你怎么不上楼看看? |
[16:37] | – Get out of here. – Let’s go. | 好主意 走 没错的 |
[16:44] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[16:46] | You should have called or something. I’m jumping out of my skin here. | 你应该来个电话什么的 我都要急死了 |
[16:50] | I heard about Marlene. | 我听说Marlyn的事了 |
[16:53] | That’s tough. | 真够呛 |
[16:54] | I guess she won’t be asking for her share. | 看来她不会开口要她那份了 |
[16:57] | It’ll make the math a lot easier. | 这样就好算多了 |
[16:59] | How can you joke about it? It’s your own wife. | 你怎么还开玩笑? 她是你的妻子啊? |
[17:00] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[17:02] | She’s probably happier, wherever she is. | 也许她现在更开心 在那个地方 |
[17:05] | I’m going to miss her, | 我回想念她的 |
[17:07] | especially on Friday. She was the driver. | 尤其是周五 她是个好车手 |
[17:09] | You can drive. | 你能开车啊 |
[17:11] | It’s easy. Drive fast. | 简单得很 开快点就是了 |
[17:13] | If we’re being followed, drive faster. | 要是我们被跟踪的话 就开快点 |
[17:15] | What about the second guard? | 第二个警卫怎么办? |
[17:17] | Leave him to me. | 我来解决 |
[17:19] | Relax. | 放心吧 |
[17:20] | The plan is rock solid, even with two people. | 计划是天衣无缝的 哪怕只有两个人干 |
[17:23] | Me and Marlene pulled off the same thing in Cincinnati without any help. | 我和Marlyn在辛辛那提 还不是照样干成 |
[17:26] | As long as nobody gets hurt. | 只要没人受伤就好 |
[17:30] | You understand I’m shooting the second guard. | 你知道我要开枪打那个警卫了? |
[17:33] | I’m going to kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I mean, as… as long as we don’t get hurt. | 我是说只要我们没事就行 |
[17:39] | I’m going to need another gun. | 我要找另一把枪 |
[17:41] | What happened to your piece? | 你的那把呢? |
[17:43] | I had to dump it. | 被迫丢掉 |
[17:48] | Was the door locked? | 当时门是锁上的吗? |
[17:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[17:51] | The cops didn’t get here till after dinner. | 警察到晚饭时间才来这里 |
[17:53] | They were busy down the street. Some detective got shot. | 他们一直在街上忙着守护现场 有探员中枪了? |
[17:55] | Yeah, we heard about that. | 是的 我们听说了 |
[17:58] | Guess it all hits the fan at once sometimes. | 有时候就是会出麻烦 |
[18:00] | What hits the fan? | 什么出麻烦? |
[18:03] | It. | 那个 |
[18:05] | Ah. Ah. It. | |
[18:07] | It hits the fan. | 那个出麻烦 |
[18:13] | How long did she live here? | 她住在这里多久了? |
[18:14] | – Almost two years. – I know what it means. | 差不多三年了 |
[18:16] | What was she like? | 我知道那个是什么意思 她人怎么样? |
[18:17] | She paid her rent, kept to herself. | 准时交房租 自己一个人住 |
[18:19] | You know, like, “Nice day,” “Good morning.” | 见面会和我说早上好什么的 |
[18:22] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[18:23] | Mr. Monk, she left a note. | Monk先生 她留下了字条 |
[18:25] | They found it over there on the kitchen table. | 我在厨房桌子上找到的 |
[18:27] | “The pain is too much. I am so sorry. Marlene.” | 痛苦太深 我很难过 Marlyn绝笔 |
[18:32] | There’s something wrong with this note. | 这字条有问题 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么? |
[18:35] | I don’t know. | 什么? 不清楚 |
[18:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:43] | Are you getting enough sleep? | 你睡够了吗? |
[18:44] | – Me? – Yes, you. | 我? 睡够了 你呢? |
[18:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. Never felt better. | 我没事 好得不能再好了 |
[18:47] | These nuts are great. Are these organic? | 这些豆子真好吃 |
[18:50] | – What are you doing? – What do you mean? | 这是有机食物吗? 你干什么啊? |
[18:52] | The captain’s been shot. | 什么意思? 队长中枪了啊 |
[18:55] | You’re right. | 你说的也是 |
[18:57] | You’re right. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:59] | Here we go. | |
[19:37] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:38] | It’s some kind of pecan hybrid or something. Okay. | 这是一种核桃混合物什么的 |
[20:14] | Well? | 什么? |
[20:16] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没有发现 |
[20:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:19] | I mean I got nothing. I’m dry. It happens. | 什么意思? 我什么都没有发现 我完蛋了 出事了 |
[20:22] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没出事 |
[20:24] | – Not to you. – Hey, back off. | 你不会出事的 退后 |
[20:26] | You can’t rush the Monk. | 你不能强迫神探Monk的 |
[20:28] | “The Monk”? | 神探Monk? |
[20:30] | – Adrian, what’s going on? – What do you mean? | Adrian 怎么回事啊? 这话什么意思 |
[20:33] | Come over here. Okay… | 过来 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:39] | Are you on something? | 你吃药了? |
[20:45] | – What’s this? – It’s called Doxinyl. | 这是什么? 这叫多克斯尼尔 |
[20:47] | Dr. Kroger gave them to me. He is a genius. | Kroger医生给的 他是个天才 |
[20:51] | You’re taking this? | 你吃这个药了 |
[20:52] | Yeah. They’re great. You want one? | 你吃这个药了 是的 效果很好 你要吃吗? |
[20:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? I’m your nurse. | 你为什么不告诉我? 我是你的护士啊 |
[20:57] | This is why… because I knew you’d bring me down. | 这就是为什么 因为我知道你会打击我的 |
[20:59] | You’re bringing the Monk down, man. | 你这是在打击神探Monk |
[21:01] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗? |
[21:02] | The Monk and I are going to talk later, | 我们过后再谈 |
[21:03] | but right now, everybody is counting on you. | 但现在大家都在指望你啊 |
[21:06] | Now, we are in the apartment of the woman | 这个公寓的女房客 |
[21:09] | who owned the gun that shot the captain. | 的手枪打伤了我们的队长 |
[21:11] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[21:13] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:14] | It’s a conundrum. | 这是个谜语 |
[21:18] | Conundrum. Conun… | 谜语 |
[21:20] | Conundrum. | |
[21:21] | Conundrum. That’s a funny word. | 谜语 这个词有意思 |
[21:27] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[21:29] | – Is this her? – Yes, ma’am. | 这就是她吗? 是的 |
[21:31] | – Who’s he? – Ex-husband. | – 他是谁? – 前夫 |
[21:32] | Lester Highsmith, 38. Divorced a year. | Lester.Highsmith 38岁 离婚一年了 |
[21:36] | He’s a security guard, works at an armored car company in Diamond Heights. | 他是一家押运公司的保安 |
[21:39] | What do you think? | 在戴蒙高地 你觉得呢? |
[21:40] | About what? | 觉得什么? |
[21:42] | The ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[21:43] | Absolutely. The ex-husband. | 没错 前夫有嫌疑 |
[21:45] | Let’s check him out. | 我们去查他 |
[21:47] | God, these are good. | 好吃的东西啊 |
[21:49] | Okay, the Monk needs a little fresh air. | 好了 Monk需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[21:51] | I will see you cats and kittens outside. | 我们后会有期吧 |
[21:56] | Who the hell was that? | 那到底是谁啊? |
[22:03] | It’ll be up in a minute. | |
[22:12] | Welcome to Rocket Burger. May I help you? | 欢迎光临火箭汉堡 您要什么? |
[22:14] | Yeah, uh, yeah, listen, | 我住在这条街l2年了 |
[22:16] | I-I’ve lived down the street for, like, 12 years. | |
[22:19] | I’ve never been in here. | 可我从来没有来过这里 |
[22:20] | – Okay. – So what’s good? | 不知道有什么好吃的 |
[22:22] | That’s the menu. | 那边有菜单 |
[22:24] | Ah, pictures. Rocket Burger… what’s that? | 照片啊 火箭汉堡是什么? |
[22:27] | – A hamburger. – And, uh, is it good? | 就是汉堡包 |
[22:29] | I mean, do people like it… regular people? | 好吃吗? 普通人喜欢吃吗? |
[22:32] | It’s popular. | 非常受欢迎 |
[22:36] | Super Rocket… what’s that? | 超级火箭又是什么? |
[22:37] | It’s bigger, and it has secret sauce. | 个子更大的汉堡包 里边还有秘密调料 |
[22:40] | Secret sauce. Fantastic. | 秘密调料? 太好了 里边有什么? |
[22:42] | – What’s in that? – They don’t tell us. | 厂家不告诉我们的 |
[22:44] | So it’s like a mystery. Uh, the Monk loves mysteries. | 就像神秘事物一样? |
[22:47] | I’m a detective. | MONK喜欢神秘事物 我是个侦探 |
[22:49] | I think it’s just Russian dressing. | 我想那是俄罗斯调味品吧 |
[22:50] | Oh, man… you just ruined it for me. | 你真是扫兴 |
[22:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 你为什么那样做? |
[22:54] | Why’d you do that? It’s no fun now, is it? | 对不起 你为什么那样做? 现在不好玩了吧? |
[22:58] | You’re bringing the Monk down, man. | 打击了Monk |
[23:00] | You’re bringing us all down. | 打击了我们大家 |
[23:08] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是太棒了 |
[23:10] | – What’s that? – Oh, just this… | 那是什么? 就是这个 |
[23:13] | People, hamburgers, condiments… | 人啊 汉堡啊 调味品啊 |
[23:16] | Us, you know? Just two… two regular guys. | 还有我们 就两个普通人 |
[23:30] | How’s your Super Rocket? | 你的超级火箭怎样? |
[23:32] | It’s good. | 好吃 |
[23:34] | Um… | 嗯 |
[23:35] | You got a little ketchup on your shirt there. | 你的衬衣沾上一点番茄酱了 |
[23:38] | Who gives a crap? I don’t. | 谁在乎呢? 我不管 |
[23:39] | That is a weird case. | 真是怪事 |
[23:41] | You know, there was a suicide five blocks away | 五个街区外发生了一宗自杀案 |
[23:43] | three minutes before the shooting. | 就在枪击事件前三分钟 |
[23:44] | Yeah, I hope they get this guy. | 希望他们能抓住凶手 |
[23:46] | Oh, they’ll get him. Know why? I’m on the case. | 他们会抓住他的 知道为什么吗? 我就在查这个案子呢 我是侦探 |
[23:48] | I’m a detective. Maybe you’ve heard of me. | 也许你听说过我的 |
[23:50] | Adrian Monk. I’m pretty famous. | Adrian Monk 我小有名气的 |
[23:53] | I don’t want to brag, | 我不是吹牛 |
[23:55] | but I solve a lot of high-profile cases. | 但是我侦破了很多大案要案 |
[23:58] | Hey, if it’s true, it’s not bragging. | 如果是真的 |
[24:00] | Huh? Yeah. | 那就不是吹牛了 |
[24:02] | Can I steal that? | 名气能偷来吗? |
[24:05] | My name’s Salvatore. My friends call me Sal. | 我叫Salvatore 朋友们都叫我Sal |
[24:07] | – Sal? – Yeah. | Sal? 对 |
[24:09] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的? |
[24:13] | – Car salesman. – 11 years. | 汽车销售员 11年了 |
[24:16] | What kind of car you drive? | 你开什么样的车子? |
[24:17] | I’m currently between vehicles, as they say. | 最近我一直在找合适的车子 |
[24:20] | Really. | 真的? |
[24:22] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么? |
[24:50] | Lester! | 踏上飞车 |
[24:52] | Lester! | 飞上快道 |
[24:53] | Lester! | 寻找刺激 哪管阻碍 |
[24:55] | How you doing? | 你好啊? |
[24:57] | Listen, I talked to Denny. | 我和Danny谈过了 如果你想放假的话 |
[24:59] | He can cover Thursday and Friday if you want to take some time off. | 他可以应付周四和周五 |
[25:01] | No, I’m good. | 不要紧 我没事 真的? |
[25:02] | Are you sure? They’re pretty heavy days. | 那几天任务很重的 |
[25:04] | Friday, we got that big federal money transfer. | 周五我们要押运联邦政府的钱 |
[25:06] | I’d rather work. | 我情愿干活 |
[25:08] | I don’t blame you. I’m the same way. | 我不会责怪你的 我也是有同感 |
[25:10] | It’s best to stay busy. | 还是忙点好 |
[25:14] | Call him again. | 再给他电话 |
[25:16] | I’ve been calling him every 10 minutes. | 我已经每隔十分钟打电话了 |
[25:17] | Well, then try his shrink. | 找他的心理医生试试 |
[25:19] | I already did, and he missed his appointment this morning. | 已经试过了 他今早都没去接受心理治疗 |
[25:23] | Has that ever happened? | 以前发生过那样的事情吗? |
[25:24] | No. He never misses anything. | 没有 他从不失言的 |
[25:26] | You know, maybe I should just call the police. | 我还是报警吧 |
[25:30] | Hey, how’s it going? | 什么情况? |
[25:31] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[25:34] | What are you wearing? | 你穿什么啊? |
[25:35] | It’s a little something called “style.” | 这就叫品味 你们不会明白的 |
[25:37] | You wouldn’t understand. Where’s the cap’n? | 队长在哪? |
[25:39] | He’s signing us in. | 他在办手续让我们进去 |
[25:41] | How you doing, toy store? | 你好啊 玩具店? |
[25:43] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[25:44] | Toy store. Your name is Disher. | 玩具店 你叫Disher |
[25:46] | Dish… plate… Plato. | 盘子[DISH]也叫碟子 |
[25:49] | Play-Doh. | 碟子和飞碟相近 |
[25:51] | And where do you buy Play-Doh? | 你上哪里能买到飞碟? |
[25:52] | A toy store. | 玩具店? |
[25:53] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 对吧 |
[25:55] | Adrian, you have got to tell Dr. Kroger to adjust your dosage. | Adrian 你要叫Kroger医生调整剂量了 |
[25:59] | My dosage is fine. | 剂量没问题 |
[26:00] | Everybody needs to wear one of these. | 我们得带着牌子 |
[26:04] | Mother of mercy, what happened to you? | 圣母慈悲 你怎么了? |
[26:06] | Listen to me. | 你听不听我的了? |
[26:08] | You are having a terrible reaction to this medicine. | 你对药品产生了可怕的反应 |
[26:10] | I’m having a terrible reaction, all right, to you guys… all of you. | 我有可怕的反应? 好啊 给你们可怕的反应 |
[26:13] | Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你谈谈吗? 能不能等下 |
[26:15] | Can this wait? Because I’m about to tear this one… | 因为我就要戴上这个了 |
[26:17] | Come here. | |
[26:21] | Look at me, Monk. | 看着我 Monk |
[26:23] | Take off the glasses. | 摘掉眼镜 |
[26:28] | Sharona’s right. You need help. | Sharona说得对 你需要帮助 |
[26:30] | Leland | Leland. Leland, I-I’m fine. |
[26:32] | I feel fine. Really. | 我没事 |
[26:34] | My mind is clear for the first time in years. | 这么多年来我的思维还是第一次清醒 |
[26:37] | Like a curtain has been lifted, okay? | 就好像帷幕被拉开了一样 好吗? |
[26:40] | Let… Let’s do some police work here. | 我们开始办案吧 |
[26:43] | Is there a suspect in the house? | 这里有疑犯吗? |
[26:47] | – Yeah. – Okay. | 有 |
[26:50] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那边 |
[26:52] | You thought I was good before, wait’ll you see this. | 你刚才还觉得我不对劲 现在你看好了 |
[26:55] | Hey, you might want to take some notes or something like that. | 你也许还要做笔记呢 |
[26:59] | Lester Highsmith. | |
[27:01] | That’s me. | 我才是 |
[27:03] | Lester Highsmith. | |
[27:04] | You’ve been a bad boy, Lester. | 你这个坏小子 Lester |
[27:06] | Me and my posse would like to have a little word with you. | 我和我的上司找你有话说 |
[27:09] | Lester Highsmith, you were married to Marlene Highsmith. | 你娶过Marlyn.Highsmith 对吧? |
[27:12] | – Is that correct? – That’s right. | 对 |
[27:14] | We’re sorry about what happened. | 对 我们对她的不幸感到难过 |
[27:15] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[27:16] | How long have you worked here, Les? | 你在这里工作多久了? |
[27:18] | About a year and a half. Is this guy with you? | 大概一年半 这个家伙是和你一起的? |
[27:20] | I could never work here. I couldn’t wear the uniform. | 我不会在这里工作 我穿不了这身制服 |
[27:23] | It’s not my scene. | 穿起来没有派头 |
[27:25] | I would never hire you. | 我才不会雇佣你 |
[27:26] | Were you here on Monday? | 周一你在这里吗? |
[27:28] | That depends. What time? | 那要看时间了 看什么时间? |
[27:30] | Oh, say about 12:05 p.m. | 比如中午l2:05 |
[27:33] | Just about the time your ex was “jumping off” | 就在你前妻跳楼那个时间 |
[27:35] | her own balcony wearing nothing but a bathrobe. | 她只穿着浴袍 |
[27:38] | You think I killed her? | 你认为我杀了她? |
[27:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[27:41] | At 12:05, I was standing right here. | l2:05的时候我就站在这里 |
[27:44] | That’s true. We were with him. | 没错 我们和他在一起 |
[27:45] | I have his time card right here. | 这里还有他的时间卡 |
[27:48] | You left at 12:15. | 你l2:15走的? |
[27:50] | Yes, sir. I checked my voicemail. | 是的 我检查了我的留言箱 |
[27:52] | There was a message from Marlene. | 有Marlyn的一条留言 |
[27:53] | She was depressed… again. | 她又开始沮丧了 |
[27:56] | She said she was really gonna do it this time. | 她说她这次真的要自杀了 |
[27:57] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么不报警? |
[27:59] | Well, she’s been threatening to jump for years. | 她这几年都这样威胁惯了 |
[28:01] | It’s kind of her theme song. | 狼来了那套 |
[28:02] | I drove over there to calm her down. | 我想去那里安慰她 |
[28:04] | It was a couple of miles away, but I couldn’t get anywhere near the place. | 路途不是很远 但是我进不去 |
[28:06] | The whole place had roadblocks. A cop had been shot. | 整个地方都被封锁了 一个警察被枪击了 |
[28:09] | That was me. | 那个警察就是我 |
[28:11] | Oh, that’s tough. | – 真要命 |
[28:13] | I know. I was shot a couple of years ago on the job. | – 我知道 我几年前执勤也被枪击过 |
[28:16] | They found a gun. It was registered to your wife. | 警方找到了一把枪 主人是你妻子 |
[28:18] | Can you explain that? | 你做何解释 |
[28:19] | I can’t. Can you? | 做不了 你有解释吗 |
[28:21] | Can you? | 你有吗 |
[28:23] | I just said I can’t. | 我就说做不了 |
[28:26] | I didn’t even know she had a gun. | 我甚至不知道她有枪 |
[28:28] | What kind of car do you drive? | 你开什么车? |
[28:29] | A corolla. | 花冠 |
[28:31] | – What color is it? – Turquoise. | 什么颜色? 青绿色 |
[28:33] | That’s blue, isn’t it? | 也就是蓝色 对吧? |
[28:35] | – I guess it is. – Did you shoot my partner? | 我想是吧 是你打我的拍档吗? |
[28:37] | What? No! Why would I shoot you, huh? | 什么? 不是 我为什么要打你? |
[28:41] | I mean, do I even know you? Have we even met? | 我和你素不相识 无冤无仇 |
[28:43] | Give me one good reason why I would hurt you, | 给我一个朝你开枪的理由 |
[28:45] | especially then, 10 minutes after my ex-wife jumps off | 尤其是在十分钟前 |
[28:47] | a balcony in her bathrobe? | 我的前妻穿着浴袍跳楼的时候 |
[28:49] | Whoa, whoa, time-out. Time-out. | 哇! 暂停一下 |
[28:51] | How did you know she was in a bathrobe? | 你怎么知道她穿着浴袍? |
[28:53] | We never said anything about a bathrobe. | 我们没说过浴袍的事 |
[28:55] | Yes, you did. Two minutes ago. | 你刚才说了 |
[28:56] | – All right. – Come on. | 好吧 给我药丸 |
[28:58] | Give me those… Give me those pills. | 不给 |
[29:00] | No. No, Sharona, no. The Monk needs the pills, okay? | 不 Sharona Monk需要吃药 |
[29:03] | Tough, tough. | 给我药丸 别这样 |
[29:04] | Just don’t do this. Give ’em to me. | 给我药丸 别这样 |
[29:06] | – Randy. – Hey, Randy, give ’em to me. | RANDY 嘿 Randy 给我 |
[29:07] | No. Monk, no. | 给我药丸 不 MONK |
[29:09] | All right, come on, give ’em to me! I want ’em. | 好了 给我吧 我需要吃啊 |
[29:11] | Sharona, give ’em to me. Just give ’em to me. | 得了 给我药丸 |
[29:13] | Captain! | 队长 给我! |
[29:17] | I am so outta here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[29:19] | Why’d you throw it to him? | 我没叫你扔给他 |
[29:21] | I thought he would catch it. | 我还以为他会抓住 |
[29:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:27] | Will you give me those pills? | 能给我那些药丸吗? |
[29:28] | No. | 不能 |
[29:29] | Adrian, give me the pills. | Adrian 给我药丸 |
[29:31] | No. Hey, will you stop? | 不给 |
[29:33] | Will you give me those pills? | 别闹了 给我药丸 |
[29:36] | Adrian, you’re sick. | Adrian 你有病! 没有 |
[29:38] | No. No, I’m well, and you can’t stand it, can you? | 我没病 是你忍受不了 |
[29:42] | I’m doing fine without you, | 我可以在没有你的情况下恢复自我 |
[29:44] | and it drives you crazy. | 你受不了 |
[29:45] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[29:46] | I’m happy, Sharona, for the first time in years, | 我很高兴 Sharona |
[29:49] | and I love it. I love the Monk. | 这是我多年来第一次感觉这么好 我很喜欢这样 我爱Monk |
[29:54] | Is that your car? | 那是你的车? |
[29:56] | Pretty righteous, huh? | 太显眼了? |
[30:01] | You can’t afford this! | 你买不起的! |
[30:03] | I couldn’t afford not to buy it. | 不买我更对不起它 |
[30:04] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[30:06] | Will you please call Dr. Kroger? | 请你给医生打电话好吗? |
[30:09] | “Will you please call Dr…” | 请你给 |
[30:11] | I thought you’d be happy for me. | 我还以为你会为我高兴呢 |
[30:13] | But you’re just like the others. | 但是你就和其他人一样 |
[30:15] | You’re a big L-7. | 你是一个大写的L—7 |
[30:19] | It’s a square. | 你是一个长方形 |
[30:20] | That’s what you are. | |
[30:23] | Where are you going? | 你上哪? |
[30:25] | New Orleans. Mardi Gras. | 去新奥尔良过狂欢节 |
[30:27] | What? Mardi Gras’s not for another nine months! | 还有九个月才到狂欢节呢 |
[30:29] | Hey, you know what they say… | 俗话说得好 |
[30:31] | Wherever the Monk is, it’s Mardi Gras. | 哪里有Monk |
[30:44] | Oh, you’re goin’ down! | 哪里就狂欢节呢 |
[30:45] | Hold on, hold on, I gotcha! | 慢着 |
[30:47] | I gotcha! | 我打中你了 |
[30:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊? |
[30:52] | Having fun. | 我们在开心嘛 |
[30:53] | Horsin’ around in the pool. | 我们在玩骑马呢 |
[30:57] | Could you please stop that, sir? | 请你住手好吗 先生? |
[30:59] | Hey, hey, I’m heading down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. | 嘿 我要去新奥尔良 |
[31:02] | Ever been? | 参加狂欢节 你们去过吗? |
[31:03] | – I went last year. – That is so tight. | 你们去过吗? 去年刚去过 |
[31:06] | But dig it… the Monk on Bourbon Street. | 人潮汹涌 不过还可以见缝插针 Monk在波旁街上 |
[31:09] | That should be pretty wild, am I right? | 一定会很疯狂 是不是? |
[31:12] | Seriously, seriously, cut it out. | 请你马上住手 |
[31:14] | Hey, you guys wanna come? I got a car. | 你们想一起去吗? 我有车 |
[31:18] | I can’t. My old man would kill me. | 我不能去 我老爸会杀了我的 |
[31:19] | Your old man’s bringing me down. | 你老爸真是让我泄气 |
[31:21] | That whole generation… | 他们一代人都让人泄气 |
[31:23] | Man, they just don’t get it. | 他们就是不明白 |
[31:25] | He’s younger than you. | 他比你还年轻呢 |
[31:28] | Word. | 文字游戏 |
[31:30] | So what do you guys want to play now? | 你们现在想玩什么? |
[31:34] | You ever play a game called Marco Polo? | 你玩过马可波罗的游戏吗? |
[31:38] | Marco! | 马可 |
[31:44] | Marco! | 马可 |
[31:48] | Marco! | 马可 |
[31:53] | Marco! | 马可 |
[31:57] | Wait, I’m not sure I get the… | 慢着 我抓不到你们的 |
[32:15] | A citywide manhunt continues today | 全市范围内的迫捕行动今天依然展开 |
[32:17] | for the gunman who shot and wounded | 该枪手周一时候 |
[32:18] | deputy chief of detectives Leland Stottlemeyer on Monday. | 开枪打伤了Leland Stottlemeyer副探长 |
[32:22] | Stottlemeyer, who’s still recovering from his wounds, | Stottlemeyer现在正在康复中 |
[32:24] | spoke to reporters today outside of police headquarters. | 今天他在警局外 对记者说 |
[32:27] | We’re asking anyone with any information | 我们请求任何知情者 |
[32:29] | to please come forward if they’ve seen anything unusual. | 站出来提供线素 |
[32:32] | We believe that there’s somebody out there, | 我们相信市区确实有袭警的匪徒 |
[32:34] | um, shooting at cops. | |
[33:20] | Trudy… | |
[33:32] | – Miss Fleming? – Yes. | Fleming小姐? 是的 |
[33:34] | He’s here. | Fleming小姐? |
[33:38] | Adrian. | 是的 他来了 |
[33:45] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[33:47] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[33:56] | What happened to the Monk? | Monk怎么了? |
[33:58] | Trudy didn’t like him. | Trudy不喜欢他 |
[34:00] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[34:01] | I wanted to strangle him, but… that would’ve meant hurting you. | 我想卡死他 |
[34:05] | Yeah… | 但是不想弄疼你 |
[34:07] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得我说过什么傻话 |
[34:09] | Did I… Did I say anything stupid? | |
[34:11] | No. | 没有 比平时正常 |
[34:12] | I mean, no more than usual. | 没有 比平时正常 |
[34:16] | So, tell me, why did you want me to meet you here? | 你为什么要我来这里等你? |
[34:18] | Well, there’s something wrong with this room. | 是这样的 这个房间不对劲 |
[34:23] | It’s been bothering me. | 我一直都看不顺眼 |
[34:25] | Do you have a copy of the suicide note? | 你有遗书的附件吗? |
[34:31] | “The pain is too much. I’m so sorry.” | 痛苦太深 我很难过 |
[34:35] | “The pain is too much… | 痛苦太深 |
[34:38] | I’m so sorry.” | 我很难过 |
[34:46] | “The pain is too much. I’m so sorry.” | |
[35:03] | Sharona. | |
[35:05] | What? | 什么事? |
[35:06] | Where’s the pen? What pen? | 笔在哪里? |
[35:08] | This note was written with a red pen. | 什么笔? 这字条是用红笔写的 |
[35:11] | I don’t see a red pen in here, do you? | 我没看到有红笔啊 |
[35:14] | No… | 没有 |
[35:18] | I mean, the letter was written over here, but… | 字条是在这边写的 |
[35:22] | no red pen. | 可是没有红笔 |
[35:24] | But no red pen. | 没有红笔 |
[35:26] | And there wasn’t one on the body when she jumped. | 尸体旁边也不见有红笔 |
[35:36] | Somebody else wrote that note. | 是别人写的字条 |
[36:04] | Get a wipe ready. | 准备纸巾 |
[36:11] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[36:12] | It’s the first suicide note. | 这是最初的遗书 |
[36:14] | The real one. | 真正的遗书 |
[36:16] | “Two years ago, in Cincinnati, | 两年前 在辛辛那提 |
[36:20] | I helped my husband stage… | 我帮助我的丈夫策划了 |
[36:24] | an armored car robbery.” | 抢劫运钞车 |
[36:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:33] | Here. | 拿着 |
[36:34] | Officer! Officer! | 拿着 长官! 听好了 |
[36:36] | Listen, I want you to call the captain, | 你马上呼叫队长 |
[36:38] | tell him that there’s an armed robbery in progress | 告诉他山色工业园 |
[36:40] | at the Mountain View Industrial Park, do you understand? | 即将发生一起运钞车劫案 |
[36:43] | Come on, it’s two miles away. Let’s go. | 明白吗? 就在两英里外 我们走 |
[36:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:53] | Yeah, we’re on our way now! We’ll meet you right there. | 我们在路上 我们在那里碰头 |
[36:56] | He wants to know if it’s the old you or the new you. | 他想知道你是否是以前的你 |
[36:58] | Blinker! Blinker, blinker, blinker! | 警灯 警灯 警灯 警灯 |
[37:00] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? 他欢迎你回来 |
[37:02] | He says welcome back. Fill him in! | 他欢迎你回来 |
[37:03] | Captain, yes, it was Lester Highsmith. | 队长 是的 就是Lester.Highsmith |
[37:05] | He’s definitely the guy. Dog, dog! | 就是那个混蛋 |
[37:07] | Yeah, right. We found his ex-wife’s suicide note. | 我们发现了他前妻的真正的遗书 |
[37:10] | The real one! That’s what this whole thing has been about… | 事情真相大白 |
[37:12] | Trolley, trolley, trolley! | 电车! |
[37:14] | Look out! | 当心! |
[37:16] | Lester and Marlene… | Lester和Marlyn |
[37:18] | Lester and Marlene pulled an armored car job two years ago. | 两年前抢劫了运钞车 |
[37:21] | Right, and they were planning another one. | 现在他们又策划另一起劫案 |
[37:22] | But Marlene was racked by guilt. | 但是Marlyn自觉罪孽深重 |
[37:24] | She couldn’t go through it again. | 她再也忍受不了 |
[37:25] | She spilled her guts out in that suicide note. | 她在遗书中大吐真言 |
[37:27] | You missed it! What are you… | 你错过了 你怎么 |
[37:30] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[37:32] | Listen to this. “Two years ago, in Cincinnati, | 听这个 |
[37:34] | I helped my husband stage an armored car robbery. | 两年前在辛辛那提 我帮助我丈夫策划了一起 |
[37:36] | We killed the driver. And now he wants us to do it again… | 运钞车劫案 我们杀死了司机 现在他还想再干一次 周五上午十点 |
[37:39] | Friday, 10:00 a.m., at the Mountain View Industrial Park. | 在山色工业园 |
[37:41] | I’d rather die. May God forgive me.” | 我宁愿去死 愿上帝饶恕我 |
[37:43] | Before Marlene killed herself, she called Lester and left him a message. | 在Marlyn自杀之前 她给Lester留言 |
[37:46] | She must’ve mentioned the note she had just written. | 她一定是提到了她留下的遗书 |
[37:49] | Lester knew that note could send him to death row, | Lester知道遗书会害死他 |
[37:51] | so he had to recover it before we found it! | 于是他不得不赶在我们得到之前 拿到它 听这个 |
[37:54] | Listen to this. That was a red light. | 那时红灯亮起 |
[37:56] | He got to her building, but he was too late. | 他去到了她的楼下 但是为时已晚 |
[37:57] | Some cops had already shown up. | 警察已经出现了 |
[37:59] | He couldn’t go inside. | 他进不去 |
[38:00] | He had to stop them from finding that note. | 他必须阻止警察找到遗书 |
[38:03] | He needed a diversion… | 他需要调虎离山 |
[38:05] | something serious enough to draw the cops away from her building. | 足以让警察撤走 |
[38:09] | But what? | 要怎样才能呢? |
[38:10] | – Shooting me. – Exactly! | 要怎样才能呢? 枪击我 |
[38:12] | He drove a few blocks and shot the first cop he saw. | 他驱车到几个街区外枪击他所看到的第一个警察 |
[38:15] | He knew every officer in the city would respond, | 他知道市区里的所有警察都会作出反应 |
[38:17] | including the two cops that were outside Marlene’s building, | 包括在Marlyn楼下那两位警察 |
[38:19] | which meant he had plenty of time to go back to her place, | 这样他就有足够的时间回到她的住处 |
[38:22] | destroy the real suicide note, | 销毁真正的遗书 |
[38:25] | and replace it with one of his own. | 并用他自己写的遗书代替 |
[38:27] | A stop sign is not a suggestion! | 停止的信号不是一个建议 |
[38:29] | Yes, it is! | 是的! |
[38:42] | Sorry, Kelly. Nothing personal. | 抱歉 Kaley 我不是针对你 |
[38:49] | Lester | Lester! Drop the gun! Just drop it! |
[38:51] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[38:54] | You. | 你? |
[38:58] | Is that a water pistol? | 那是水枪吧? |
[39:01] | No. | 不是 |
[39:05] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[39:07] | It’s hot water. It’s scalding. | 是热水枪 非常滚烫的 |
[39:09] | Scalding hot water. Just drop it. | 滚烫的热水 放下枪 |
[39:13] | Highsmith, drop it! Drop it now! | Highsmith 放下枪 |
[39:15] | Get down! | Get down! 放下枪 |
[39:17] | Show me your hands! | Show me your hands! 举起双手 |
[39:19] | Down, down! Down on your knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[39:31] | Hey, Lester, you remember my partner, don’t you? | Lester 还记得我的拍档吗? |
[39:34] | You put a bullet in his shoulder. | 你给他吃了一颗枪子啊 |
[39:37] | You got anything to say to him? | 你有什么话要对他说吗? |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[39:43] | It’s all right, Randy. | 没事了 Randy |
[39:45] | He’s got at least 50 years to think of something. | 你有50年的时间思考 |
[39:48] | Good job, son. | 好样的 |
[39:51] | Get this piece of crap outta here. | 押走这个人渣 |
[39:56] | You think… | 医生真的要我丢掉这药丸吗? |
[39:57] | Dr. Kroger would want me to throw these away. | 医生真的要我丢掉这药丸吗? |
[40:02] | I think everybody wants you to throw them away. | 大家都希望你丢掉 |
[40:05] | You understand that if… if I toss these out, | 你可知道 要是我丢掉这些药丸 |
[40:08] | you’ll never see the Monk again. | 你就再也看不到Monk了吗? |
[40:18] | – I missed you. – I missed me, too. | 我想你 |
[40:45] | I love you. | 我也想我啊 我爱你 |