时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | That, of course, is a clip | 那当然是一段剪辑 |
[00:14] | from the classic Sonny Chow film called | 来自经典Sony Zhou的电影 |
[00:16] | “Legend of the Cobra.” Gotta be one of my favorites. | 叫做眼镜蛇的传说 我特别喜爱这部电影 |
[00:19] | We’re talking with John Ricca. | 下边我们来谈谈Jone Richard |
[00:20] | He is the author of a sensational new book | 他是这本书的作者 |
[00:23] | about the late, great martial arts superstar, | 本中讲述的是有关最近杰出的 武术超级明星们 |
[00:25] | called “Paper Cobra.” | 所称之的眼镜蛇报告的情况 |
[00:27] | I believe you’re supposed to hold the book up when you say that. | 我相信你会舍不得将书放下 |
[00:30] | Oh, excuse me, sorry. | 当你看了后 哦 对不起 你知道 John |
[00:31] | You know, John, this book is very controversial. | 哦 对不起 你知道 John 这本书非常有争议 |
[00:34] | – I hope so. – In the book you claim | 希望如此 在书里 你声称 |
[00:36] | that many of Sonny Chow’s stunts, | 很多Sony Zhou的绝技 |
[00:38] | including the ones we were just showing you, | 包括我们刚才放给你看的 |
[00:39] | were actually performed by stunt doubles. | 实际上都是特技员表演的 |
[00:41] | I don’t just claim it. I prove it. | 我没有声称 我要证明 |
[00:43] | And you say that, for most of his career, | 而你说他为了他的事业 |
[00:45] | Sonny Chow was addicted to morphine. | Sony Zhou做很多会使自己误入歧途的事 |
[00:47] | That’s right. That’s what killed him. | 没错 那就是导致他崩溃的东西 |
[00:48] | It wasn’t a brain hemorrhage, like the studio said. | 脑出血 就像工作室说的 |
[00:50] | We’ve all heard these rumors, | 我们都听见了这些谣言 这个想法 |
[00:51] | this notion that Sonny Chow isn’t actually dead. | 我们都听见了这些谣言 这个想法 Sony Zhou实际上没有死 |
[00:54] | The story goes that a Hong Kong drug cartel | 故事说一个香港麻醉企业家 |
[00:57] | put a price on his head… | 悬赏他的首级 |
[00:58] | Believe me, Karen, Sonny Chow is dead. | 相信我 Keren Sony Zhou死了 |
[01:00] | I talked to the medical examiner who did the autopsy, | 我跟验尸员说了 |
[01:02] | and I’ve seen the death certificate. | 那个验尸体的 我看到死亡证明书 |
[01:04] | Well, based on the way you talk about Sonny Chow in this book, | 我看到死亡证明书 基于你在这本书里写到的Sony Zhou |
[01:07] | you better hope he’s dead. | 你最好希望他死了 |
[01:08] | Idiot. That’s the last time I do your show. | 白痴 这是你最后一次做节目 |
[01:24] | Hello? | 你好? |
[01:33] | My God. Who are you? | 我的天! 你是谁? |
[01:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[01:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[01:37] | No! No! | 不 |
[01:38] | No! | 不 不! |
[01:42] | No, this is impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[01:44] | Chow, is that you? | Zhou 是你吗? |
[01:47] | No, no! | 不 啊 |
[03:17] | No, w-wait. What’s wrong with that one? | 不 等等 那个怎么了? |
[03:19] | The “K” went below the line. | “K”在线下面 |
[03:20] | N-No, don’t throw it away, Mr. Monk. | 不 别把它扔掉! |
[03:22] | Please, I am begging you. | Monk先生 请 我求你了 |
[03:23] | We’ve been here for three hours. | 我们来这里三个小时了 |
[03:24] | We’ve paid two bills. | 我们买了单 |
[03:26] | Well, I don’t think the bank will take this. | 我不认为银行会接受这个 |
[03:28] | They’ll cash it. I promise. | 它们会兑现 我…我保证 |
[03:31] | If I’m wrong, I’ll pay your water bill myself. | 如果我错了 我会给你付水费 |
[03:33] | Let me just start over. | 可是 让我开始吧 |
[03:35] | It’ll only take a minute. | 我…只要一会儿 |
[03:39] | – What are you doing now? – There you go. | 你在干什么? 好了 |
[03:41] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t! | 别 别 别 |
[03:42] | Too late, already sealed it. | 太晚了 已经封了 |
[03:45] | Do you want it? | 你想要吗? |
[03:47] | You’ll have to rip open the envelope. | 你必须撕开信封 |
[03:53] | Good. | 好 |
[03:54] | All right, next thing. | 好了 下一件东西 |
[03:56] | Um… here you go. | 嗯 给你 |
[03:59] | What’s this? | 什么? 这是什么? |
[04:01] | Those are my expenses. They come to $310. | 那是我的开支 达到3l0美元了 |
[04:04] | Oh… I don’t pay those. | 哦 我没有付那些钱 |
[04:08] | Mr. Monk, they’re all business related. | 哦 Monk先生 它们都是和生意有关的 |
[04:10] | Here, look… um… | 给 看看 |
[04:14] | This is my gas bill | 这是我的汽油单 |
[04:16] | from driving you around all day. | 因为给你开了一天的车 |
[04:19] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[04:20] | This is my cell phone bill. | 这是我的电话单 |
[04:22] | All these calls are from… you. | 所有这些电话都是来自你的 |
[04:26] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[04:28] | is from the drug store. | 是来自药店的 |
[04:30] | I’m buying over 200 wipes a week. | 我一个星期要买200块擦布 |
[04:32] | Here’s the thing. | 我们这样说吧 |
[04:34] | I pay you exactly what I paid Sharona. | 我付了你我付给Sharona的钱 |
[04:37] | I didn’t pay her expenses. | 我没有付她的开支 |
[04:41] | Here’s the thing. | 这是事实 |
[04:42] | I am not Sharona. | 我不是Sharona |
[04:44] | I’m an individual. I’m unique. | 我是一个个体 我是独特的 |
[04:47] | Don’t ever compare me to anybody else. | 别拿我跟别人比较 |
[04:52] | Sharona used to say the exact same thing. | Sharona以前也这样说 |
[04:54] | Word for word. | 逐字地 |
[04:56] | Isn’t that funny? | 那不好笑吗? |
[04:58] | Mr. Monk, are you gonna reimburse me or not? | Monk先生 你要不要付我钱? |
[05:01] | I would if I could. | 如果我能的话 我会的 |
[05:02] | But I can’t afford it. | 但我无法承担 |
[05:11] | Oh, look, it’s the captain. It’s probably about a job. | 哦 看 是首长 可能是工作上的事 |
[05:26] | Aren’t you gonna answer that? | 你不接吗? |
[05:28] | Yeah, I don’t wanna go over my maximum minutes. | 不 我不想去 超过我最多的时间 |
[05:49] | You’ve gotta be the cheapest man I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最贱的人 |
[05:51] | Hello? Yes, sir, he’s right here. | 你好? 是 长官 他就在这里 |
[05:55] | That sound fascinating. | 哦 那很好 |
[05:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:00] | Well, I hope the crime scene’s within walking distance, | 希望犯罪现场就在步行距离之间 |
[06:02] | ’cause I’m not driving him! | 因为我不开车送他 |
[06:10] | Get a list of tenants. Start knocking on doors. | 找到一个房客单 开始敲门 |
[06:14] | Lieutenant, I thought you had the perimeter. | 副队 我想你有看过 |
[06:16] | “Fist of the Cobra,” 1975. | 眼镜蛇的拳头 l975 |
[06:18] | I’ve got that same poster in my room. | 我房间也有同样的海报 |
[06:22] | Oh, look at this. | 哦 看看这个 |
[06:23] | That’s from “Ten Fingers of Doom.” | 那是来自<十指命运>的 |
[06:25] | He broke his arm doing that stunt. | 他在做特技的时候断了手臂 |
[06:27] | He still finished the scene, though. | 他还完成了拍摄 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪! |
[06:33] | What? | 什么? |
[06:36] | He’s got a bootleg copy of “Enter the Cobra.” | 他有一个<眼镜蛇之秘密>的私买复印件. |
[06:40] | Can I have this? | 这个可以给我吗? |
[06:42] | No, you can’t have it, detective. | 不行 侦探 |
[06:43] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[06:47] | Let’s watch it. | 让我看看 |
[06:53] | Fine, I’ll put it back. | 好 我会把它放回去 |
[06:58] | Sir… I’ve got a theory on this. | 长官 我在这一点上有个想法 |
[07:03] | This guy John Ricca, | John. Li cards 这个家伙 |
[07:04] | he just published a book about Sonny Chow, right? | 他出版了有关Sony Zhou的一本书 对吗? |
[07:06] | – Right. – Well, it’s a real hatchet job. | 对 那是真正的诽谤 |
[07:08] | I mean, it made the Cobra look terrible. | 我是说 那使得眼镜蛇剧组很难堪 |
[07:10] | – The Cobra? – Sonny Chow. | “眼镜蛇”? |
[07:12] | I mean, maybe we should be looking for a Sonny Chow fan. | 我是说 也许我们应该找到Sony Zhou的影迷 |
[07:15] | I mean, they all hated the book. | 我是说 他们都憎恨这本书 |
[07:16] | And most of them are pretty nuts. | 他们大多数人都是疯子 |
[07:18] | I mean, I see them at conventions all the time. | 我在大会上常常看见他们 |
[07:20] | They are real fanatics. | 他们真的很狂热 |
[07:22] | Captain. | 首长? |
[07:23] | Monk, thank you for coming. | Monk 谢谢你来了 |
[07:25] | Ms. Teeger. | Tige 小姐 |
[07:27] | I assume that they filled you in downstairs. | 我想他们把你填在楼下 |
[07:29] | More or less. How did he enter the building? | 他是怎么进大厦的? |
[07:31] | He broke through a door on the roof | 他闯进了一扇在屋顶的门 |
[07:33] | around 4:00 a.m. | 在早上4点 |
[07:34] | But get this… when he left after the murder, | 但 当他谋杀后离开时 |
[07:37] | he took the elevator down and ran out. | 他坐了电梯下去然后跑走了 |
[07:39] | – He didn’t mind being seen? – Huh-uh. | 他没留意被看见 |
[07:41] | Was he really killed with nunchucks? | 他是真的用双节棍被杀的? |
[07:42] | Yeah. Check this out. | 是 看看这个 |
[07:46] | Gold plated. | 镀金的 |
[07:47] | Look at those insignias. | 看看那些勋章 |
[07:49] | Sonny used a pair just like these in “Ninja Fury.” | Snoy 在Rent. Fu Lane 里用了一对 |
[07:51] | The killer left these behind? | 那个杀手把这些留在后面? |
[07:53] | Well, they either belonged to the killer or to the victim. | 他们要么是杀手的 要么是受害者的 |
[07:56] | I mean, he was writing a book on all of this crap. | 我是说 他写了有关所有这些垃圾的一本书 |
[07:58] | Captain, here’s the videotape you wanted. | 首长 这是你想要的录像带 |
[08:00] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Elevator “B” at 4:07. | 电梯B |
[08:06] | Let’s have a look. | 我们看看 |
[08:11] | – Can’t even see his face. – He looks like the Cobra. | 看不见他的脸 他看起来好像眼镜蛇 |
[08:13] | And Sonny wore a uniform just like that in “Kung Fu Assassin.” | Sony穿了制服 就像功夫刺客中 |
[08:16] | Sonny Chow is dead. | Sony Zhou死了 |
[08:20] | Doctor, give me the good news. | 医生 给我好消息 |
[08:22] | He was clutching some hair. | 他抓到了一些头发 |
[08:23] | He must have grabbed it off the killer’s head. | 他肯定是从杀手的头上抓下来的 |
[08:25] | That means we have a good shot at some DNA. | 那意味着我们有会DNA的好线索 |
[08:28] | How could he grab any hair? We just saw the tape. | 他怎么能找到头发? |
[08:30] | The intruder was wearing a hood. | 我们刚看了录像带 入侵者戴了头巾 |
[08:32] | Well, it could have fallen off during the fight. | 可能是在打架的时候掉下的 |
[08:34] | It gets weirder. The victim wrote you a note. | 这更不可思议了 受害者给你写了一张纸条 |
[08:42] | “Ow.” | 哦 |
[08:44] | Why would anybody write “Ow”? | 怎么有人写”哦”? |
[08:46] | Usually, that’s something you’d say. | 通常那是你说的 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:53] | Chow… he’s alive. | Zhou 他还活着 |
[08:55] | Sir, if the rumors are true, | 长官 谣言是真的 |
[08:58] | he’s been hiding out overseas, | 他躲在海外 |
[09:00] | just waiting for the right time to make a comeback. | 只是等待一个恢复的好时间 |
[09:02] | Captain, he’s alive. | 首长 他还活着 |
[09:05] | Nah. Nah, there’s gotta be another explanation, right? | 不 不 肯定还有一种解释 对吗? |
[09:13] | Wipe. | 擦掉吧 |
[09:17] | Oh! You know what? | 哦 你知道 |
[09:19] | These are mine. I paid for them. | 这些是我的 我付钱买的 |
[09:35] | Captain. | 首长 |
[09:36] | Hey, got a minute? | 首长 嘿 有空吗? |
[09:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:42] | Oh, nothing, I was just… | 哦 没什么 我只是 |
[09:45] | Polishing the light bulbs. | 在擦亮灯泡 |
[09:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:49] | Uh, you remember that convention | 你还记得那个大会吗 |
[09:53] | I went to in Atlanta about three years ago? | 三年前在我去亚特兰大的时候? |
[09:56] | Well, something happened there that I didn’t tell you about. | 嗯… 那里出事了 但那时我没有告诉你 |
[09:59] | I landed, I hailed a cab, | 我叫了一辆出租车 |
[10:01] | and I recognized the cab driver. | 我认出了出租车司机 |
[10:04] | It was Harold Burnshaw. | 那是Charlotte |
[10:06] | Baiernisha Burnshaw? | |
[10:07] | Burnshaw… he used to be a fed. | Baiernisha 他以前是联邦探员 |
[10:09] | He was a real player. | 他是一个真正的演员 |
[10:10] | He used to head the FBI’s field office in Atlanta | 他以前是亚特兰大FBI野战办公室的领导 |
[10:13] | until the 1996 Olympic games. | 直到l996年奥运会 |
[10:16] | The plaza bombing? | 那个广场爆炸? |
[10:17] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:19] | He accused the wrong guy. | 他们控告错了人 |
[10:21] | Burnshaw booted it big time on network television. | Baiernisha 在电视广播网上搞得很成功 |
[10:24] | Instant career killer. Now he’s driving a cab. | 即时的职业杀手 现在他是出租车司机 |
[10:27] | Monk, you should have seen his face. | Monk 你应该看过他的脸 |
[10:28] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记的 |
[10:29] | Well, what does this have to do with… | 哦 这有什么关系 |
[10:31] | 20 years ago, Sonny Chow froze some of his own blood | 20年前 Sony Zhou冰冻了一些他自己的血 |
[10:34] | in the event that he needed surgery. | 在他需要外科手术作备用 |
[10:36] | So they’ve got bulletproof DNA for a comparison. | 所以他们有防弹的DNA来做比较 |
[10:40] | And that’s a prelim on the hair we found at the crime scene. | 那是预备的血 我们在现场找到的 |
[10:47] | It’s a match. | 那是什么呢? |
[10:48] | It’s Sonny Chow’s hair. | 这是Sony Zhou的头发 |
[10:50] | No question about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[10:53] | He’s been dead for six years, and he’s my primary suspect. | 他死去六年了 他是我的第一个嫌疑犯 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:58] | Now, if I go public with this, and I’m wrong, | 如果我把这公开的话 我就错了 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna wind up at the airport, | 我要去机场 |
[11:02] | picking up cops who still have jobs. | 接那些还有工作的警察 |
[11:05] | Can you help me with this? | 你能帮我吗? 我是说 我必须知道 |
[11:06] | I mean, I’ve gotta know. | 我要确定 这个人是死还是活着? |
[11:08] | I’ve gotta be certain… Is this guy alive or dead? | 我要确定 这个人是死还是活着? |
[11:15] | I thought Sonny Chow lived in Hollywood. | 我想Sony Zhou住在好莱坞 |
[11:17] | No, he lived in this house before he became famous. | 不 他住在这房子里 在他出名前 |
[11:21] | And he moved back here when he was sick. | 然后他搬回这里 当他生病后 |
[11:23] | According to his file, this is where he died. | 根据他的文档 这就是他死的地方 |
[11:25] | Or did he? | 是不是? |
[11:27] | Whoooooo! | 是不是? 哦! |
[11:28] | Don’t! Don’t to that. | 不 别…别那样 |
[11:31] | What’s this guy’s name? | 这家伙叫什么名字? |
[11:32] | Zee Tai Wen. | 温泰智 |
[11:34] | They called him Master Zee. | 温泰智 他们叫他智师父 |
[11:35] | He was Sonny Chow’s mentor. | 他是Sony Zhou的导师 |
[11:38] | If Chow is still alive, Master Zee would know it. | 如果Zhou还活着 智师父知道的 |
[11:42] | Mr. Monk, can we please talk about reimbursing me. | 听着 Monk先生 我们能谈谈偿还我的吗? |
[11:45] | Not now, Natalie. | 现在不行 |
[11:47] | Hello. We phoned earlier. | 哈罗 |
[11:50] | I’m Adrian Monk. This is Natalie Teeger. | 我们很早打了电话 我是Adrian Monk 这是NatalieTige |
[11:52] | We’re helping the police | 我们是在帮助警察一个很重要的事情 |
[11:54] | with a very important matter. | |
[11:56] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[11:58] | I am well. | 你好吗? 我很好 |
[12:00] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[12:02] | How are you? | 你好 |
[12:03] | How are you? | 哦 你好? |
[12:05] | Do not be insulted. | 别难为他 |
[12:07] | Wee Ling has not spoken in nine years. | 韦林九年没说话了 |
[12:10] | A vow of silence. | 沉默的誓言 |
[12:12] | He is cleaning his soul. | 他在洗涤他的心灵 |
[12:14] | You should give that a shot. | 你应该再想个点子 |
[12:17] | We were hoping to speak with Master Zee. | 我们希望和智师父谈话 |
[12:20] | Please. | 请进 |
[12:21] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:22] | The master always has time for a stranger in need. | 师父总是有时间帮助陌生人 |
[12:29] | Please, remove your shoes. | 请脱掉你们的鞋子 |
[12:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:35] | Oh… here’s the thing. | 哦 这就是问题 |
[12:39] | I’d rather not, if that’s okay. | 我宁愿不 如果可以的话? |
[12:41] | No exceptions, Mr. Monk. | 没有例外 Monk先生 |
[12:43] | Even the master’s feet are bare. | 甚至师父都是光着脚 |
[12:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:47] | Here’s the thing. | 我理解 这就是问题 |
[12:49] | I’m a little… shy. | 我有点 |
[12:53] | I never… I never go barefoot. | 害羞 我从未…我从未打过赤脚 |
[12:55] | It’s true. I’ve never seen his feet. | 是真的 我从未看过他的脚 |
[12:57] | I’ve never seen my feet. | 我从来没有看过我的脚 |
[12:59] | For all I know, I could have 18 toes. | 据我所知 |
[13:04] | He’s… He’s good. | 我只有l8个脚趾 |
[13:05] | So… you are refusing. | 他很好 那你是拒绝了 |
[13:07] | Not just that. | 不是那样的 |
[13:10] | Uh, I would like to ask all of you, | 嗯 我想叫你们所有人 |
[13:13] | as a favor, as a personal favor, | 帮个忙 一个私人的忙 |
[13:15] | to put your shoes back on. | 把你的鞋子穿上 |
[13:18] | If that’s not too much trouble. | 如果那太麻烦的话 |
[13:20] | I am sorry, Mr. Monk, | 对不起 Monk先生 |
[13:22] | but I must ask both of you to leave. | 我必须请你们两个离开 |
[13:32] | Where are you going? | |
[13:34] | It’s not that big a deal. | 你要去哪里? 那没什么大不了的 |
[13:35] | Just take off the shoes. | 快把鞋脱掉 |
[13:37] | – Take them off. – Okay! | 脱掉 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:48] | Um, have the rugs been cleaned | 嗯 最近 |
[13:53] | recently and shampooed? | 擦了地毯吗? |
[13:55] | I don’t know. | 洗发水? 我不知道 |
[13:57] | Has the master heard of athlete’s foot? | 师父听说过 运动脚吗? |
[14:01] | Because the fungus | 因为细菌 |
[14:03] | and the bacteria can get up in between the toes. | 会在脚趾之间滋生 |
[14:05] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, just take ’em off! | 哦 看在上帝份上 快点脱掉! |
[14:10] | Wee Ling. | 韦林 |
[14:11] | You have spoken. | 韦林 你说话了 你必须重新开始说话 |
[14:13] | You must begin again. | 你说话了 你必须重新开始说话 |
[14:14] | Oh, forget it. | 哦 算了吧 |
[14:18] | Nine years, huh? | 九年了 嗯? |
[14:21] | Please don’t look. | 请别看 |
[14:22] | You have nice feet. | 请别看 你的脚挺漂亮的 |
[14:23] | You shouldn’t be embarrassed. | 你不应该感到难堪 |
[14:25] | Ohh. | 是 |
[14:26] | Students from around the world | 是 来自全世界的学生 |
[14:28] | come to study at Master Zee’s feet. | 都来研究智师父的脚 |
[14:30] | His bare feet? | 他的赤脚? |
[14:32] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[14:33] | This is where Sonny Chow learned the art of Bow Yu Chuan. | 这就是Sony Zhou 学习常伯语的地方 |
[14:37] | This is where he became the Cobra. | 这就是他成为眼镜蛇的地方 |
[14:39] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[14:40] | Can one man truly know another man? | 一个人能真正了解另一个人? |
[14:43] | Okay, but did you ever meet him? | 好 但你见过他吗? |
[14:46] | Yes… once, near the end. | 见过一次 |
[14:48] | He was very sick, could not speak. | 他病得厉害 不能说话 |
[14:51] | But his spirit was strong. | 但他的精神很强壮 |
[14:52] | He was a great man. | 他是一个好人 |
[14:54] | There’s a rumor that he is still alive. | 哦 有一个谣言 说他还活着 |
[14:57] | Sonny Chow was alive in all of us. | Sony Zhou活在我们所有人心中 |
[15:00] | Right, right, right. | 对 对 对 |
[15:01] | Is he here? Right here, right now. | 但…他在这里吗? 在这里吗 现在? |
[15:04] | You’re a very curious man, Mr. Monk. | 你是一个非常好奇的人 Monk先生 |
[15:07] | He certainly is. | 他当然是 |
[15:09] | Let me ask you… Are you guys reimbursed | 让我…让我问你 |
[15:11] | for your business-related expenses? | 你们偿还你们的买卖开支 |
[15:13] | – Natalie. – Like your laundry | 比如你的洗衣服 还有这些每个人打破的伙食? |
[15:14] | and all these boards that everybody’s breaking. | 比如你的洗衣服 还有这些每个人打破的伙食? |
[15:16] | – Who pays for that stuff? – Natalie. | 谁给那东西付钱? Natalie |
[15:17] | Please stay here. | 请呆在这里 |
[15:19] | I will see if Master Zee is ready for you. | 我去看看智师父有没准备见你 |
[15:21] | I told you I cannot afford to pay your expenses. | 我告诉了你我付不起你的开支 |
[15:24] | Okay, then, what about this? | 好 那这怎么样? |
[15:26] | I do your bills, if you remember. | 我和你做的单 记得吗? |
[15:28] | This is a rent receipt. | 这是收据 |
[15:29] | You’re renting an office downtown for $600 a month. | 你在市区租了一个办公室 每月$600? |
[15:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:33] | When was the last time you were there? | 没错 你最后一次到那里是什么时候? |
[15:35] | – I… I never use it. – It’s just sitting there, empty? | 我…我从未用过 – 那只是空在那里 – 空的? |
[15:38] | I could really use that money, Mr. Monk. | 我真的没用那钱 Monk先生 |
[15:40] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – You don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这事情 你不想谈 |
[15:42] | All right, then let’s do this. | 好了 那我们做这个吧 |
[15:44] | We’ll ask the wizard what he thinks, | 我问男巫他想怎样 |
[15:47] | and then we’ll both agree to do whatever he says. | 然后我们都同意照他说的做 |
[15:49] | First off, he is not a wizard. We are not over the rainbow. | 首先 他不是男巫 我们不在彩虹那边 |
[15:52] | We’re in the middle of a homicide investigation. | 我们在谋杀调查中 |
[15:55] | This is a serious matter. | 这是一个严重的事情 |
[15:57] | I’m going to ask him. | 我去问他 |
[15:58] | – Don’t ask him. – I’m asking him. | 不 别问他 我会问他 |
[16:14] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[16:16] | Sorry… | 对不起 |
[16:17] | It was a little off-center. | 他有点失重了 |
[16:18] | It was not, | 那是不协调的 |
[16:20] | you know, in harmony. | 那是不协调的 |
[16:24] | Master will see you now. | 师父现在要见你 |
[16:46] | A great sorrow has entered this room. | 一个巨大的悲伤的个体进入了这房间 |
[16:50] | That would be me. | 可能是我 |
[16:54] | And there is a woman with you. | 有一个女人和你在一起 |
[16:58] | She is very beautiful. | 她非常漂亮 |
[17:01] | How can you tell? | 你怎么能辨别出来? |
[17:03] | I could hear Mr. Huang’s heart beating faster. | 我能听见黄的心跳 跳得更快 |
[17:08] | Now that I see you, | 现在我看见了你 |
[17:11] | it is obvious why. | 显然那就是原因 |
[17:16] | Master Zee, my name is Adrian Monk. | 智师父 我叫Adrian Monk |
[17:21] | This is Natalie Teeger. | 这是Natalie Tige |
[17:23] | We would like to ask you some questions | 我们想问你一些问题 |
[17:25] | about Sonny Chow. | 有关Sony Zhou的问题 |
[17:27] | You were his teacher? | 你是他的老师吗? |
[17:29] | That is true. | 那是真的 |
[17:31] | But I also learned from him. | 但我也想他那里学了 |
[17:34] | A man was murdered two nights ago, | 一个人被杀了 两天前 |
[17:36] | and there is evidence | 那里有证据 |
[17:38] | that Sonny Chow was responsible. | Sony Zhou有责任 |
[17:40] | Cobra is dead, Mr. Monk. | 眼镜蛇死了 Monk先生 |
[17:45] | Are you sure about that? | 你对此肯定吗? |
[17:47] | He died in my arms, six years ago. | 他六年前死在我的怀里 |
[17:51] | I felt his spirit leaving his body. | 我感觉到他的灵魂 离开了他的身体 |
[17:57] | If he were still alive, | 如果他还活着 |
[17:59] | and you were hiding him, | 那你在隐瞒他 |
[18:02] | that would be a very serious crime. | 那会是一种很大的罪行 |
[18:08] | It would be worse than a crime. | 会比犯罪更可怕 |
[18:11] | It would be a lie. | 那会是一个谎言 |
[18:13] | A man who speaks only the truth | 一个只说实话的人 |
[18:16] | has nothing to fear. | 没什么害怕的 |
[18:18] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗? |
[18:23] | Yes, I do. | 我同意 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry I disappointed you. | 对不起 我令你很失望 |
[18:29] | But I am feeling something else. | 但我感觉到另一种东西 |
[18:42] | Oh, my. | 哦 天哪 |
[18:45] | A troubled soul. | 一个烦乱的心灵 |
[18:47] | You are on a quest, Mr. Monk. | 你在寻求 Monk先生 |
[18:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:53] | You live in a very dark place. | 你住在一个黑暗的地方 |
[18:57] | The darkness is your fear. | 黑暗就是你所害怕的 |
[19:05] | Take this as a gift. | 把这当作一个礼物 |
[19:09] | Light is your weapon, Mr. Monk. | 光明是你的武器 Monk先生 |
[19:13] | Be the light. | 你要成为光明的使者 |
[19:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Excuse me, Mr. Master man. | |
[19:29] | I am also troubled. | 我也很心烦 |
[19:30] | He’s not paying me what he promised. | 他不给我他所承诺的 |
[19:32] | That is not true. | 那不是真的 |
[19:33] | Could you please talk to him? | 请你和他说话? |
[19:35] | There is no way I can cover my expenses. | 我没办法支付我的开支 |
[19:36] | Master Zee, I pay her exactly what I paid my other assistant. | 智先生 我给了他我其他助理一样的钱 |
[19:39] | Which is exactly why she had to quit. | 那正是她要辞职的原因 |
[19:40] | That’s not the reason, really. | 那不是原因 真的 |
[19:42] | It was a factor. | 是一个因素 |
[19:43] | I don’t think you really understand… | 是一个因素 我想你真的不理解 |
[19:44] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | Ms. Teeger… | Tige小姐 |
[19:48] | This man is your employer. | 对不起 师父先生 这个人是你的老板 |
[19:51] | He’s your master. | 他是你的师父 |
[19:53] | It is your job to serve him unquestioningly. | 你的工作就是服务他 |
[20:00] | Mr. Monk, you should not pay her any more money. | Monk先生 你再不要给她钱了 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:04] | She must learn that true wealth | 好 她必须知道真正的财富 |
[20:06] | is in the heart, not in the bank. | 是心灵里 不是在银行里 |
[20:11] | It’s… It’s not in the bank. | 那…那不在银行里 |
[20:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:15] | You… You are a wise and learned man. | 你…你是一个智慧而有学问的人 |
[20:19] | As are you. | 就像你一样 |
[20:20] | It must be a tremendous burden | 拥有这样的智慧 |
[20:23] | to possess such wisdom. | 肯定是一种巨大的负担 |
[20:25] | It is a gift. | 那是一个天赋 |
[20:27] | – And a curse. – Exactly. | 和一个诅咒 |
[20:29] | Okay. Oh my God, get a room, really. | 正是 好了 |
[20:32] | I would. | 哦 天哪 你们找个房间好了 |
[20:33] | Just get it over with. | 我会 只是克服吧 |
[20:37] | Hello. | 你好? |
[20:40] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[20:41] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[20:43] | Sonny Chow is alive. | Sony Zhou还活着 |
[20:45] | He pulled an Elvis… faked his own death. | 他拉出了Alvis 伪造他自己的死亡 |
[20:47] | – He pulled an Elvis? – Yeah, check this out. | 他拉出了A? 是 |
[20:49] | Six years ago, a man named Joseph Lee | 看看这个 六年前一个叫Joseph Lee的 |
[20:51] | disappeared from a homeless shelter in the Presidio | 在流放地的无家可归的隐藏处消失了 |
[20:54] | one day before Sonny Chow, quote, “died.” | 是在Sony Zhou”死”前的那天 |
[20:57] | They were the same height and the same weight. | 他们都是一样高 |
[20:59] | Could be a coincidence. | 可能是巧合 |
[21:00] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们要找清楚 |
[21:02] | We just got a court order to exhume the body. | 我们要有一个法院指令发掘尸体 |
[21:04] | They’re digging it up now. | 他们现在在挖了 |
[21:05] | Lieutenant, you understand if Sonny Chow is alive, | 副队 你理解如果Sony Zhou还活着 |
[21:07] | he’s murdered at least two people. | 他至少谋杀了两个人 |
[21:09] | – Uh-huh. – You’d have to arrest him. | 嗯 你必须逮捕他 |
[21:11] | – I’d get to meet him. – He might try to kill you. | 我要去见他 他可能想杀你 |
[21:14] | Think so? | 你觉得吗? |
[21:15] | Wow, that would be so cool… Sonny Chow. | 那就太酷了Sony Zhou |
[21:26] | Captain. How you feeling? | 首长 你感觉怎样? |
[21:29] | I’m a nervous wreck. | 我是一个紧张的废人 |
[21:31] | How’d things go with the zen master? | 曾师父的事怎么样了? |
[21:33] | Well, he said Sonny Chow died in his arms. | 哦 他说Sony Zhou死在他的怀里 |
[21:36] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[21:38] | Good… well, at least the press hasn’t got wind of this yet. | 好 至少煤体还没卷入进来 |
[21:41] | Once they do, it’s gonna be like Christmas morning for those vultures. | 一旦他们知道后 那会像是圣诞节的早上一样沸沸扬扬 |
[21:44] | Look at that thing. | 看看那东西 |
[21:45] | Oh, yeah. | 看看那东西 哦 是 |
[21:46] | His fan club from the Philippines paid for it. | 他来自菲律宾 追星俱乐部付了钱 |
[21:49] | Be careful with that. | 小心 |
[21:51] | Tell them to be careful with that. | 叫他小心 |
[21:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[21:54] | You want to be careful with that. | 你要小心点 |
[21:56] | I been doing this job since I was 18 years old. | 我自从l8岁后就开始做这工作了 |
[21:57] | I think I know what I’m doing. | 我想我知道自己在做什么 好了? |
[21:59] | I don’t come to your station house | 我想我知道自己在做什么 好了? |
[22:00] | and tell you how to beat a confession out of some kid. | 我不来你的派出所 告诉你怎样让孩子说出口供 |
[22:03] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[22:05] | Maybe you do. | 也许你认识 |
[22:08] | You’re Chris Downey. | 你是Christopher. Dewey |
[22:09] | They let you out? | 他们让你出去? |
[22:11] | I did my time. Now I’m doing my job. | 我服了徒刑 现在我在做我的工作 |
[22:13] | At least, I’m trying to. | 或者至少我想做 |
[22:15] | I busted this lowlife for assault and armed robbery. | 我搞砸了这低级生活 因为攻击和持枪抢劫 |
[22:18] | Got me on the assault. There was no robbery. | 判我攻击 没有抢劫 |
[22:20] | We never did recover the jewels you stole. | 对 我们从未获得你偷走的珠宝 |
[22:22] | Allegedly stole. | 依其申述地偷 |
[22:23] | Allegedly. I love that word. | 依其申述地偷 我喜欢那个词 |
[22:29] | All righty. | 好了 |
[22:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[22:32] | I think he’s in there. | 我想他在那里 |
[22:33] | For how much? | 咱们赌多少钱? |
[22:46] | Mr. Monk, this was not in my job description. | Monk先生 这不是在我的工作范围内 |
[22:48] | – Let’s get out of here. – Oh, I’m okay. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[22:51] | What a beautiful pancreas. | 哦 我没事 多么美的胰腺 |
[22:54] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[22:56] | – Hellooo. – Oh, my God. | 哈罗 |
[22:58] | We’re so sorry to disturb you. | 哦 天哪 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[23:08] | Okay, you’re the expert. Is it him or not? | 嘿 你是专家 是不是他? |
[23:11] | It’s just hard to say. | 很难说 |
[23:13] | I mean, Sonny had a lot more hair. | Sony有更多头发 |
[23:15] | And skin. | 和皮肤 |
[23:17] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就知道 |
[23:19] | It’ll take two minutes to compare these | 要用上几分钟来比较这些 |
[23:22] | with his old dental records. | 用他的旧牙齿记录 |
[23:24] | – I’m going with you. – Me too. | 我跟你去 我也是 |
[23:27] | Look, I’m crazy about spleens. | 听着 我对脾很痴迷 |
[23:30] | Why don’t you ask, and maybe they’ll give you one. | 你怎么不问他们 也许他们会给你一个 |
[23:32] | You can keep it in your office downtown. | 你可以把它放在你的办公室? |
[23:34] | It’s not my office. | 不是我的办公室 |
[23:35] | What do you mean, it’s not your office? | 什么意思 那不是你的办公室? |
[23:37] | It’s Trudy’s office. | 那是Teludi 的办公室 |
[23:39] | Yeah, all her things are in there. | 是 所有她的东西都在那里 |
[23:42] | Her books and her pictures. | 她的书和她的照片 |
[23:44] | Her files. | 她的文件 |
[23:46] | – I can’t give it up. – It’s Trudy’s office? | 我不能放弃 |
[23:48] | Sonny, is there an echo in here? | 那是Teludi 的办公室? Sony 这里有回音? |
[23:50] | She died nine years ago, right? | 她在九年前死了 对吗? |
[23:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:53] | You’ve been keeping an office downtown for nine years. | 你在市区有一个办公室九年了 |
[23:56] | Meanwhile, I’m counting pennies at safeway? | 同时 我在安全地带数钱? |
[23:58] | Get rid of the office! | 摆脱那办公室! |
[24:00] | Put her stuff in storage or in an attic. | 把她的东西放到仓库或阁楼 |
[24:02] | – I’ll do it for you. – I can’t. | 我那样做是为了你 |
[24:04] | – You can’t, or you won’t? – I can’t! And I won’t. | 我不能 你不能 还是你不愿意? 我不能 我也不愿意 |
[24:07] | So you’re just gonna have to deal with that. | 你必须处理好 |
[24:09] | I quit my job over this! | 我因为这个辞职! |
[24:11] | Ow, that hurt! | 我因为这个辞职! 哦 很痛! |
[24:12] | Oh, it’s only a pillow. | 哦 很痛! 哦 只是一个枕头 |
[24:14] | Well, it hurt. | 哦 很痛 |
[24:18] | It came from the coffin? | 那是棺材里的? |
[24:19] | That’s a death pillow! | 那是一个死枕头 |
[24:21] | You hit me with a death pillow?! | 你用死人枕头打我? |
[24:23] | Give me a wipe! | 给我擦布 |
[24:25] | – Wipe! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 给 擦! |
[24:27] | I’m sorry I hit you with the death pillow! | 对不起 对不起 我用死人枕头打了你 |
[24:29] | Mr. Monk, I lost my husband. | Monk先生 我失去了我的丈夫 |
[24:31] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你在克服什么 |
[24:34] | But I have a daughter to think about. | 但我有一个女儿要考虑 |
[24:36] | If you don’t cover these expenses, | 如果你不掩护这些开支 |
[24:37] | I can’t work for you. | 我不能为你工作 |
[24:39] | But it’s Trudy’s office. | 但那是Teludi 的办公室 |
[24:41] | It is official. | 那是正式的 |
[24:44] | Sonny Chow is dead. | Sony Zhou死了 |
[24:47] | So it is him. | 那么是他 |
[24:48] | Yeah, it’s a positive I.D. | 是 那是一个确实的身份证 |
[24:50] | All the x-rays match. | 所有X光都很吻合 |
[24:52] | Well, that was the opposite of fun. | 那是有趣的对立面 |
[24:55] | So I guess we’re back to square one. | 我猜我们要回去公正的一个 |
[24:57] | Lieutenant, see that Mr. Chow | 我猜我们要回去公正的一个 |
[24:59] | makes it back to the cemetery, | 副队 看看Zhou先生是不是被放回公墓了 |
[25:01] | and tell my old pal Chris Downey | 告诉我的老伴 Christopher. Dewey |
[25:03] | to stick him back in his hole. | 将他弄回他的洞中 |
[25:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:05] | – Well, I guess I’m off the hook. – Yeah. | 是 长官 好了 我要走了 |
[25:08] | But what the hell’s going on here, Monk? | 是 可是 这发生什么了 Monk? |
[25:09] | Somebody, somehow got a hold | 有人抓到 |
[25:12] | of a few strands of Sonny Chow’s hair | |
[25:14] | and left them at the crime scene. | Sony Zhou的头发 将它们留在犯罪现场 |
[25:15] | Yeah, but why would anybody want to frame a guy | 是 但为什么有人想陷害那个 |
[25:18] | who’s been dead for six years? | 已经死了六年的人? |
[25:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:29] | I’m sorry, lieutenant. | 对不起 副队 |
[25:30] | Yeah, well, at least I got to have my picture with Sonny Chow. | 至少我要有Sony Zhou的照片 |
[25:33] | You took a picture?! | 你拍了照片? |
[25:35] | Yeah. Maybe I’ll donate it. | 是 也许我会把它捐赡 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么? |
[25:38] | There’s a Sonny Chow museum in Daly City. | 什么? 在戴利市有一个Sony Zhou博物馆 |
[25:40] | Probably give me a lifetime pass for this. | 也许给我终生的通行证 |
[25:42] | There’s a museum? | 有一个博物馆? |
[25:48] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[25:50] | Looks like we missed the crowd. | 好像我们错过了人群 |
[25:57] | It says $5. | 说要$5 |
[25:59] | Suggested donation. | 暗示的捐赠品 |
[26:01] | I considered their suggestion. | 我考虑了他们的建议 |
[26:03] | I appreciate their suggestion. | 我很感激他们的建议 |
[26:05] | I decided to give less. | 我决定少给点 |
[26:06] | I have a suggestion for you. | 我决定少给点 我要给你一个建议 |
[26:08] | Oh! Hey! I didn’t hear you come in. | 哦 嘿! 我没听见你进来 |
[26:10] | Welcome to Cobra’s Lair. | 欢迎来到眼镜蛇的窝 |
[26:12] | I’m Eddie Frankel. I’m the proprietor. | 欢迎来到眼镜蛇的窝 我是Adi.Fran 所有者 |
[26:13] | You can ask me anything you want about Sonny Chow. | 你可以问我有关SonyZhou的所有问题 |
[26:15] | I’ve been a Cobrahead ever since I saw “Fist of the Cobra” | 我是眼镜蛇头 |
[26:17] | for the first time, when I was 12 years old. | 自从我12岁的时候 第一次看见<眼镜蛇的拳头> |
[26:18] | You guys big Sonny Chow fans? | 你是Sony Zhou的影迷? |
[26:20] | – I guess you are, or you wouldn’t be here. – Well, we’re not exactly… | 你是 或者你不是这里的 |
[26:22] | We have the second-largest collection | 哦 我们真的不在 我们有他大事记的第二大收藏 |
[26:23] | of Sonny Chow memorabilia in the country. | 我们有他大事记的第二大收藏 |
[26:24] | Oh, here’s an interesting fact. | 哦 这是一个有趣的事实 |
[26:26] | Most people think that Jackie chan | 哦 这是一个有趣的事实 大多数人认为成龙 |
[26:27] | invented the martial arts style commonly referred to as Wing Fu Do! | 发明了像”杜文风”一样的武术 |
[26:30] | But Sonny was doing triple roundhouse kicks as early as 1968. | 但Sony早在l968年就开始了 |
[26:33] | Watch the opening scene in “Night of the Cobra” | 如果你不相信我的话 |
[26:35] | if you don’t believe me. | 看<眼镜蛇之夜>的开场白 |
[26:36] | We believe you. I’m Adrian Monk. | 我们相信你 |
[26:38] | – And this is Natalie Teeger. – Here… Here’s a pamphlet. | 我是Adrian Monk 这位是Natalie Tige |
[26:40] | Tells about some upcoming special events. | 给 这是小册子 告诉你即将来临的事件 |
[26:42] | Got a floor plan of the museum inside. | 有博物馆里面的建筑平面图 |
[26:43] | We used to have a self-guided tour, but my stupid cousin, | 我们有一个半自助旅行 |
[26:45] | he borrowed my headphones. He never returned ’em. | 但我愚蠢的堂弟借走了我的听筒 |
[26:47] | Oh, hey, almost forgot. | 然后却没还 |
[26:49] | Have to stamp the back of your hand, in case you wanna come back. | 嘿 几乎都忘了 要在你手背印花 |
[26:51] | That’s not really necessary. | 万一你想回来 嘿 那真的不必要 |
[26:54] | Oh, here, here, you can stamp mine. | 哦 给 你可以印我的 |
[27:01] | Okay, well, um, most people start over here. | 好了 大多数人都在这里开始 |
[27:03] | And they work their way counterclockwise. | 他们反时针方向开始 |
[27:05] | As you can see, it’s all arranged chronologically | 你能看见那都是按顺序安排的 |
[27:07] | from the birth of the Cobra until six years ago, when he faked his own death and went underground. | 从眼镜蛇出生到六年前 |
[27:10] | Ah, here. This is Sonny Chow’s actual birth certificate. | 当他伪造死亡和入地的时候 给 |
[27:13] | His real name was what? Anybody? Anybody? | 这是SonyZhou的实际出生证明 他的真名是什么? 有人知道吗? |
[27:16] | – Um… – That’s right! Chow Chiang Wu. | 有人知道吗? 没错 周常伍 |
[27:18] | He was born right here in San Francisco, but raised in Hong Kong. | 他是在这旧金山出生的 但是在香港长大的 |
[27:20] | We’re really not here to see the museum today. | 我们今天真的不是来看博物馆的 |
[27:24] | We’re working with the police on a homicide investigation. | 我们在和警察处理一个杀人调查 |
[27:26] | Homicide? You mean murder? | 杀人? 你是说 谋杀? |
[27:28] | Eddie, where were you Tuesday night around midnight? | Eddie 星期二晚上午夜时分你在哪里? |
[27:30] | I was at home, watching “Blood Rage II.” | 我在家看<血怒>第二部 |
[27:32] | No, III. | 不 第三部 |
[27:34] | I guess both. | 嗯 我想都是 |
[27:35] | – Were you alone? – No. | 嗯 我想都是 你一个人吗? |
[27:37] | I was watching with my girlfriend. | 不是 |
[27:38] | And what’s her name? | 我和我的女朋友一起看 |
[27:45] | Natalie. Eddie… | 她叫什么名字? |
[27:47] | Eddie, is there anything missing from the museum? | Eddie 有什么东西从博物馆丢了吗? |
[27:50] | Like what? | 什么啊? |
[27:51] | Like a personal item of Sonny Chow’s. | 什么啊? 就像是Sony Zhou的个人简介 |
[27:54] | A piece of clothing or… or a hat. | 一件衣服 或者一顶帽子 |
[27:57] | Something that might have had his hair on it. | 一种有他头发的东西 |
[28:00] | No. There was a break-in last week. | 不 那是上星期的非法闯入 |
[28:02] | Somebody pried open the back door, but they didn’t take anything. | 有人窥探了后门 |
[28:05] | Uh, excuse me… | 但他们都没拿走任何东西 |
[28:06] | Remember, you’re supposed to go counterclockwise. | 对不起 记住 你要反时针方向走? |
[28:08] | Is this his hairbrush? | 这是他的发刷吗? |
[28:09] | Oh, that’s right! | 这是他的发刷吗? 哦 没错 |
[28:11] | Sonny used that brush while he was filming “Death and the Darkness” in 1985. | Sony用了那刷子 当他在l985年拍摄<死亡和黑暗>时 |
[28:14] | I bought it from his personal hairstylist. | 我从他的私人发型师买下了 |
[28:16] | So that’s his actual hair in the bristles. | – 所以那是他的真正头发 |
[28:18] | – Could I see that? – Sure. | – 我能看看吗? 当然可以 |
[28:30] | “Made in Croatia.” | 克罗地亚制造 |
[28:32] | So? | 然后? |
[28:34] | Croatia’s a new country. | 然后? 克罗地亚是一个新国家 直到1992年才存在 |
[28:35] | It didn’t exist till 1992. | 克罗地亚是一个新国家 直到1992年才存在 |
[28:38] | Oh, my God. I’ve been rooked! | 哦 天哪 我被骗7 |
[28:39] | He sold me a phony hairbrush. | 他卖了一把假发刷给我 |
[28:41] | I don’t think so. Somebody picked this lock. | 我觉得不是 有人拿错了这把锁 |
[28:45] | Someone broke in here. | 有人闯进来了 |
[28:48] | Took the real brush. | 拿走了真正的发刷 |
[28:50] | Replaced it with this one. | 然后用这个代替了 |
[29:00] | My God. | 哦 天哪 |
[29:01] | What? | 什么? |
[29:03] | I’ve got it. | 我明白了 至少 我想我知道 |
[29:05] | At least, I think I do. | 我明白了 至少 我想我知道 |
[29:07] | We’ve gotta get back to the Fair Lawn Cemetery. | 我们要尽快回到晴草墓地 等等 |
[29:09] | Wait, wait, wait! Did you say Fair Lawn Cemetery? | 等等 你是说晴草墓地? |
[29:13] | That’s where Sonny Chow’s empty coffin is buried. | 那就是Sony Zhou空棺材埋葬的地方 |
[29:16] | You see, the Hong Kong drug cartel, they own 20… | 香港药企业 |
[29:18] | Eddie, Eddie! Sonny Chow is dead. | 他们有20% |
[29:20] | We dug him up three hours ago. | Eddie Eddie Sony Zhou死了 |
[29:21] | He’s dead. | 我们三个小时前挖了他的墓 他死了 |
[29:23] | It can’t be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[29:24] | Sorry, Eddie. | 不可能是真的 对不起 Eddie |
[29:36] | Feel this one. | 摸一下这个 |
[29:38] | I don’t want to feel the pillow, Mr. Monk. | 我不想模枕头 Monk先生 |
[29:40] | – It’s after 5:00. – Soft, huh? | 已经过5点了 |
[29:42] | They’re all so soft. | 很软 嗯? 他们都很软 |
[29:44] | I’m sure they are, but I told you, | 我肯定他们都很软 |
[29:45] | I have to have an answer by the end of today. | 但我告诉了你 今天我必须有一个答案 |
[29:47] | Natalie… Natalie, you remember that pillow you threw at me, | Natalie Natalie 你记得扔向我的那只枕头 |
[29:50] | the one from the coffin? | 那只来自棺材的枕头? |
[29:51] | I think there was something in it. | 那只来自棺材的枕头? 我想有东西在里面 |
[29:52] | That’s why it hurt. Here’s what happened. | 我想有东西在里面 所以才会很痛 这就是所发生的 |
[29:54] | That grave digger, Chris Downey. | 挖墓者 Christopher. Dewey |
[29:56] | The one Captain Stottlemeyer… | Siketemer首长 |
[29:58] | I don’t really care about the case, Mr. Monk! | Siketemer首长 我不在乎案子的事情 Monk先生 |
[29:59] | Julie is at home waiting for me. | Julie在家等我 |
[30:01] | So what’s the deal? | 那交易是什么 |
[30:03] | Are you gonna pay for my expenses or not? | 你付不付我的开支? |
[30:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:12] | So that’s it. | 对不起 那就这样好了 |
[30:13] | Well, I’m sorry too, Mr. Monk. | 那就这样好了 我也很抱歉 Monk先生 |
[30:16] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我猜这是告别 |
[30:18] | It was nice working with you. | 跟你合作很好 |
[30:22] | Uh, Natalie… | |
[30:25] | I… I solved the case! | 我…我解决了那个案子! |
[30:28] | Aren’t you interested? | 你没兴趣吗? |
[30:30] | I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[31:15] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[31:18] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[31:22] | Listen, I’m really sorry that I ran out like that. I… | 听着 真的很抱歉我像那样跑出 我 |
[31:32] | Mr. Monk?! | Monk先生? |
[31:35] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生? |
[31:40] | Trudy. | |
[31:42] | Hello, Adrian. | 哈罗 Adrian |
[31:44] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[31:46] | We’re near the botanical gardens. | 我们在植物公园附近 |
[31:49] | You remember that Sunday | 你还记得星期天 |
[31:52] | we just walked and walked and walked? | 我们只是一直走吗? |
[31:55] | I loved that day. | 我喜欢那天 |
[31:57] | That was the best day of my life. | 那是最难忘的一天 在我一生中 |
[32:02] | Darling, I think you should put the candle out. | 亲爱的 我想你应该吹灭蜡烛 |
[32:04] | It’s using up all the oxygen. | 那会耗尽所有的氧气 |
[32:07] | No, I don’t care. | 不 我不在乎 |
[32:10] | I don’t know! I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 我不知道发生了什么 |
[32:13] | He mentioned something about that grave digger Downey. | 他提到有关挖墓者的事 More Enniskillen |
[32:16] | I… I left for maybe 30 minutes, | 我离开大约30分钟了 |
[32:17] | and when I came back, he was gone! | 当我回来时 他走了 |
[32:19] | So what… what do I do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[32:24] | What do you think? | 你认为怎样? 我… |
[32:29] | I… I can’t do it. | 我… 我不能那样做 |
[32:32] | I can’t do it. | 我 我不能那样做 |
[32:34] | Adrian… I’m not 25 anymore. | 我不再是25岁了 |
[32:37] | We need to talk about this sometime. | 我们什么时候要谈谈这事 |
[32:38] | What kind of father would I be? | 我会是怎样的父亲? |
[32:41] | You know what my family was like. | 你知道我的家庭像什么样子 |
[32:44] | Our children will be much happier than you were. | 我们的孩子会 |
[32:47] | I promise. | 比你更幸福 我保证 |
[33:09] | We should have said yes. | 我应该说是 |
[33:15] | I should have said… yes. | 我应该说是 |
[33:32] | Turn off the motor, throw your keys out the window! | 关掉发动机 把钥匙从窗户里扔出去 |
[33:35] | Show me your hands, Downey! | 把你的手给我看 More Enniskillen 拿你的手给我看 |
[33:36] | Show me your hands! Get out of the car! | 下车!下车! |
[33:38] | Get out of the car! | |
[33:40] | Natalie, stay back. Stay back. | Natalie 后退 后退 |
[33:43] | Uhh! | Monk在哪里? 你对他怎么了? |
[33:44] | Where’s Monk? What’d you do with him? | Monk在哪里? 你对他怎么了? |
[33:45] | Relax, captain. He’s still alive. For now. | 放松 首长 他还活着 |
[33:48] | Where is he? What did you do with him? | 目前 他在哪里? 你做了什么? |
[33:50] | You’ll be saving both your lives. | 你会救你们两个的命 |
[33:51] | You wanna find your friend, I want something too. | 你想找到你的朋友 我也想要东西 |
[33:54] | I want a car to the airport. | 我要一辆车去机场 |
[33:56] | I’m already packed. | 我已经包裹好了 |
[33:58] | I want a jet that can fly | 我要一架不要燃料 |
[34:00] | 2,000 miles without refueling. | 能飞行2,000英里的飞机 |
[34:01] | When I’m in the air, I’ll tell you, “A,” | 当我在空中时 |
[34:03] | where I’m going, | 我告诉你 A:我去哪里 |
[34:05] | and “B,” where you can dig up… | B:你能在哪里挖掘 |
[34:07] | Uh, dig… | 是 挖掘 |
[34:09] | You can dig… | 你能挖掘 |
[34:13] | Oh, my God, I think he’s having a heart attack. | 哦 天哪 我想他有心脏病 |
[34:15] | – Downey! Downey! – He’s got no pulse. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[34:17] | Don’t die on us! | Don’t die on us! 别死! 别死! |
[34:20] | Where’s Monk?! Downey! | Monk在哪里? More Enniskillen |
[34:21] | Where’s Monk?! | Where’s Monk?! Monk在哪里? Monk在哪里? |
[34:25] | We both know what’s happening here, Adrian. | 我们都知道这里要发生什么了 Adrian |
[34:28] | You’re having what Dr. Kroger would call a psychotic break. | 你有Kroger医生称之为精神病的休克 |
[34:31] | It’s a defense mechanism. | 那是一个防卫机制 |
[34:34] | How long do you have? | 你有多久了? |
[34:36] | Uh, there’s 50 cubic feet of air in the coffin. | 在棺材里 有50立方英尺的空气 |
[34:42] | 35 minutes, maybe 40. | 35分钟 也许是40分钟 |
[34:48] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们谈谈别的事 |
[34:51] | How did you know it was the grave digger? | 你怎么知道那是挖墓者? |
[34:54] | I noticed the stamp | 我注意到 |
[34:56] | on the back of his hand. | 在他手背的印花 |
[34:58] | At the time, I didn’t think anything about it. | 那时 我什么都没想 |
[35:01] | Then, later, I saw the exact same stamp | 但后来 我看见了同样的印花 |
[35:04] | on Natalie’s hand. | 在Natalie手上 |
[35:06] | So you knew Chris Downey had been to the museum. | 所以你知道Kelisiduwei 肯定去了博物馆 |
[35:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:10] | He stole Sonny Chow’s hairbrush. | 没错 他偷了Sony Zhou的发刷 |
[35:14] | Because he needed Chow’s DNA. | 因为他需要Zhou的DNA |
[35:16] | So he could frame him for murder. | 他能陷害他谋杀 |
[35:17] | But why Sonny Chow? | 但为什么是Sony Zhou7 |
[35:19] | So the police would exhume his body. | 警察会挖掘他的尸体 |
[35:21] | It all started six years ago. | 全部是在六年前开始的 |
[35:24] | I remember the case. | 我还记得那个案子 |
[35:26] | Downey had stolen a half a million in jewels | More Enniskillen偷走了 |
[35:28] | from a courier. | $500,000珍宝 从一个送信人那里 |
[35:29] | During the getaway, | 在逃亡期间 |
[35:31] | he assaulted an off-duty cop. | 他攻击了一个下班的警察 |
[35:33] | He was convicted on the assault. | 他证明有罪袭击了 |
[35:35] | They couldn’t get him on the robbery. | 但他们不能判他抢劫 |
[35:37] | They never found the diamonds. | 他们从未找到钻石 |
[35:38] | Exactly. He was working here at the cemetery. | 正是 他在这墓地工作 |
[35:42] | Before he went home, he must have stopped here | 在他回家前 |
[35:44] | and hid the jewels. | 他肯定停下了 把珍宝藏了起来 |
[35:46] | – Where? – In Sonny Chow’s coffin. | 在哪里? 在Sony |
[35:48] | It was perfect. | Zhou棺材里 那是完美的 |
[35:49] | Chow was scheduled to be buried the next day. | Zhou预定在第二天埋葬 |
[35:52] | Downey figured he could always come back and dig it up, | More Enniskillen知道他总能回来 然后把它挖出来 |
[35:55] | even five or six years later. | 甚至在五六年后 |
[35:57] | You felt them in the pillow case. | 你在枕头套里模到它们了 |
[36:00] | You felt them when Natalie hit you in the back. | 你模到他们了 Natalie在后面打你的时候 |
[36:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:03] | I want that back hoe running! | 我想要那东西跑 |
[36:05] | Ready and running! Keep it running! | 准备跑 让它跑 |
[36:07] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听好 |
[36:09] | We figure he’s got about 40 minutes of air | 我们知道他有40分钟空气 |
[36:11] | if he’s not panicking. | 如果他不惊惶的话 |
[36:13] | So figure on 15 minutes. | 估计l5分钟 |
[36:16] | This is Monk! I want the best you got. | 这是Monk 我要你们尽最大力量 |
[36:18] | So we’re gonna spread out, | 我们要展开挖掘的工作 |
[36:19] | and we’re gonna work the grid, all right? | 然后我们处理格子 好吗? |
[36:21] | We’re looking for fresh dirt, tire tracks, | 我们在找新鲜尘土 轮胎痕迹 |
[36:24] | boot prints, anything! | 靴子印 所有东西 |
[36:25] | Go, go! Captain, there’s a problem. | – 首长 – 去 去 首长 那是一个问题 |
[36:28] | The cemetery’s just expanded. | 墓地扩大了 |
[36:30] | They just tore down a restaurant over there. | 他们在那里拆了一家餐馆 |
[36:32] | It’s all dug up. It’s like an acre and a half. | 全部挖掘了 好像一英亩半的土地 |
[36:34] | Monk could be anywhere. | Monk在哪里都有可能 |
[36:35] | Captain, it’s already been 20 minutes. | 首长 已经20分钟了 |
[36:37] | Even if we find him, he’ll be a basket case. | 即使我们找到他 他会是一个没有希望的人 |
[36:39] | Hang on, everybody! This way! | 抬起头 |
[36:42] | Let’s go! | 各位这边 走吧! |
[36:44] | So Chris Downey went to prison for six years. | Christopher. Dewey 入狱六年了 |
[36:48] | He was paroled three weeks ago. | 他三个星期前就被释放了 |
[36:52] | When he came back to dig up the jewels, | 当他回来挖珠宝的时候 |
[36:55] | he must have had the shock of his life. | 他的生命肯定休克了 |
[36:58] | The monument? | 纪念牌? |
[36:59] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[37:01] | While he was gone, some fan club… | 当他走后 |
[37:04] | Put up a monument. | 追星俱乐部竖起了一个纪念牌 |
[37:06] | Solid granite. | 固体的花岗岩 |
[37:08] | Weighed… three… tons. | 3吨重 |
[37:12] | He realized… he couldn’t… | 他意识到 他不能 |
[37:15] | dig the coffin up, at least not quietly. | 挖棺材 至少不能平静地挖 |
[37:18] | Or by himself. | 嗯 或由他自己挖 |
[37:21] | So he got his old job… back, | 所以他要回了 |
[37:25] | at the cemetery… | 他的旧工作 在墓地 |
[37:28] | And then… framed Sonny Chow for murder. | 然后陷害Sony Zhou谋杀 |
[37:32] | And got the police… | 然后找到警察 |
[37:35] | to dig up the jewels… | 挖珠宝 |
[37:37] | for him. | 为他 |
[37:39] | Congratulations, detective. | 恭喜 侦探 |
[37:43] | A lot of good it does me here. | 那对我很好 |
[37:45] | Okay, darling, shh. | 好了 亲爱的 没事 |
[37:46] | – It’s all right. – I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[37:48] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:49] | Adrian… Adrian… | |
[37:51] | I can’t… | 我不能 好了 屏气 |
[37:52] | Okay, save your breath. | 好了 屏气 |
[37:54] | – Breathe. – Save your breath. | 呼吸 |
[37:55] | It’s all right. | 屏气 没事 |
[38:01] | Should we bring in the cadaver dogs? | 我们要带装尸袋吗? |
[38:04] | Not yet. | 还不要 |
[38:12] | The traffic light’s out. | 交通灯熄了 |
[38:14] | Huh? | 什么? |
[38:15] | The traffic light is out! | 什么? 交通灯熄了 |
[38:17] | It was working three hours ago when I got here. | 三个小时前还亮着 在我来的时候 |
[38:21] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋! |
[38:23] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[38:30] | I think he cut the power line when he was digging the hole! | 我想他切断了电线 当他在挖洞的时候! |
[38:33] | Dig along here! | 在这里挖 |
[38:34] | Over here! | Over here! 在这里挖 过来! 过来! |
[38:36] | He cut the cable! Everyone! | 他切断了电线 各位 |
[38:37] | Start there! There, there! | 那里开始 那里! |
[38:39] | Dig along this line! | 沿着这条线挖 |
[38:40] | Find the power cable! | 找到电线 |
[38:44] | You’re so… beautiful… | 你是多么的漂亮 我 |
[38:47] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[38:48] | I should have taken more pictures. | 我应该照更多的照片 |
[38:52] | Darling, don’t talk. | 亲爱的 别说话 |
[38:55] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[39:07] | Anything? | 有什么东西吗? |
[39:09] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:12] | Captain! | 首长! |
[39:17] | He’s talking. | 他在说话 |
[39:18] | He’s talking? | 他在说话? |
[39:21] | He’s saying… | 他说: |
[39:23] | “I love you.” | 我爱你 |
[39:26] | Over here! | Over here! 过来! 过来! |
[39:28] | Get that back hoe over here now! | 把机器弄过来! |
[39:29] | Here, here! | 这里! |
[39:35] | Adrian. | 这里! |
[39:37] | Adrian | Adrian, listen! |
[39:39] | Listen, they’re digging. | 听着 他们在挖 |
[39:41] | They’re coming for you. | 他们来找你 |
[39:42] | Natalie must have come back to look for you. | Natalie肯定回来找你 |
[39:43] | That’s how they knew you were missing. | 这就是他们知道你失踪了 |
[39:45] | Natalie came back? | 这就是他们知道你失踪了 |
[39:46] | Adrian, listen to me. | Adrian 听我说 |
[39:48] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做点事 |
[39:49] | I want you to close my office and pay her what she needs. | 我要你关闭我的办公室 给她所需要的东西 |
[39:52] | I can’t close it. | 我不能…我不能把它关了 |
[39:54] | It’s just four walls and a door. It means nothing. | 有四堵墙和一扇门 那一点都不重要 |
[39:57] | Adrian, you have to go now. | 不 Adrian 你现在要走了 |
[40:00] | – No, no. – Adrian, you have to go. | 不 不 Adrian 你要走了 |
[40:02] | You have to go. | 哦 不 |
[40:03] | Oh! No. | 你得走了 不 |
[40:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:18] | He’s breathing! Get him some oxygen! | 他在呼吸 给他氧气 |
[40:20] | Call Dr. Charles Kroger. | 叫Charles Kroger医生 |
[40:22] | Tell him to meet us at the hospital. | 告诉他在医院见我们 |
[40:24] | He’s smiling. | 他在笑 |
[40:27] | I’ve never seen him look happier. | 我从没见过他这样开心 |
[40:36] | Well, I guess that’s it. | 哦 我猜是那样 |
[40:39] | Oh, sir, sir, sir. | 哦 长官 长官 |
[40:41] | The thumbtacks? | 拇指头? |
[40:42] | Yeah. We’re taking everything. | 是 我们要带走所有东西 |
[40:53] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |