时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s Julie’s dance studio right there. | 那是Julie的舞蹈室 |
[00:12] | She’ll be out soon. | 她马上会出来 |
[00:21] | She has a big recital coming up… | 她有一个大型独唱表演会 |
[00:22] | – Do you have a pliers? – What for? | 你有钳子吗 干什么? |
[00:26] | That antenna is bent. | 天线 弯了 |
[00:28] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[00:30] | Well, we c-could straighten it out. | 我们可以弄直 |
[00:32] | Just take a second. | 需要花费时间 |
[00:34] | No, it’s none of our business. Forget about it. | 不管你的事 算了吧 |
[00:36] | Well, I happen to believe that all men are brothers. | 我相信所有人都是兄弟 |
[00:39] | Every man’s bent antenna diminishes me. | 每个人都是弯了的天线 让我变小 |
[00:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[00:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:49] | Maybe he likes it like that. | 也许他喜欢那样 |
[00:50] | You don’t know. Maybe he did it himself. | 你不知道 也许是自己做的 |
[00:52] | He didn’t bend his own antenna. | 他不会弯自己的天线 |
[00:54] | People don’t like things bent. | 人们不喜欢弯的东西 |
[00:57] | People like things… straight. | 人们喜欢直的东西 |
[00:59] | Nice and straight and even. | 好的东西 还有相等 |
[01:01] | I’ll tell you what people like, Mr. Monk. | 我告诉你人们喜欢什么 Monk先生 |
[01:03] | People like people who mind their own business. | 喜欢不管闲事的人 |
[01:06] | Every time I poke my nose someplace, | 我每次管闲事 |
[01:08] | I end up regretting it. It’s bad karma. | 我都会后悔 这是因果报应 |
[01:11] | I will be right back. | 我会回来的 |
[01:15] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[01:18] | Stay. | 留下 |
[01:22] | Good boy. | 好孩子 Monk先生得幽居病 |
[03:40] | Why couldn’t we stay in the city? | 我们为什么不留在城里? |
[03:42] | Because a man there wants you dead. | 因为那里有人想让你死 |
[03:45] | Right, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[03:46] | And that man packs a lot of muscle in the Bay Area. | 那个人 在海湾地区杀了很多人 |
[03:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:50] | That’s why they have a witness protection program. | 所以他们有证人保护计划 |
[03:56] | Captain, please stay in the vehicle until we get to the cabin. | 队长 留在车里 直到我们到小屋里 |
[03:59] | What are you afraid of, Grooms, | 你害怕这房里的什么? |
[04:01] | a sharpshooting raccoon with a high-powered rifle? | 拿着枪的杀人熊吗 |
[04:03] | This is not a joke, captain. | 好了 这不是玩笑 队长 |
[04:04] | Tommy Win has already had two other federal witnesses killed. | tommy.winners 已经 杀了两个联邦证人了 |
[04:07] | I know he has. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我来这里 |
[04:10] | Ms. Teeger, please. Stay in the vehicle. | Teeger小姐 请留在车内 |
[04:12] | No. | 不 |
[04:14] | All right, you can stretch your legs. | 好了 你们可以出来 |
[04:16] | Just don’t call any attention to yourself. | 不要让自己紧张 |
[04:18] | Good advice coming from a guy | 好建议来自一个在森林中 |
[04:19] | wearing a three-piece suit in the middle of the woods. | 穿三件衣服的人 |
[04:22] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[04:23] | You’re safe, that’s where you are. | 你安全了 |
[04:25] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要留在这里多久? |
[04:27] | Until the deposition on Monday. | 直到星期一宣誓证言 |
[04:28] | Six days. | 6天 你在做上帝的工作 |
[04:29] | You’re doing God’s work. | 你在做上帝的工作 |
[04:31] | We finally have Tommy Win behind bars, | 我们会逮捕tommy.winners |
[04:32] | and thanks to you, he’s gonna stay there. | 多亏了你 他会留在那里 |
[04:34] | Six days, piece of cake. | 6天 |
[04:36] | Ohh. | 小意思 |
[04:37] | What? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:38] | I should tell you, | 我该告诉你 |
[04:40] | I’m afraid of… places. | 我害怕这些地方 |
[04:43] | You’re always someplace. | 你总是会在某个地方 |
[04:46] | This is your own fault. | 这是你的错 |
[04:47] | You should have stayed in the car. | 你要留在车里 |
[04:48] | Now we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在没有人烟的地方 |
[04:50] | And my kid has to stay with my parents. | 我孩子和我父母一起 |
[04:52] | She’s missing a whole week of school. | 她一周都没去上学了 |
[04:53] | You got some drug lord with a price on your head. | 你脑子总是有问题 |
[04:56] | Plus, you broke that guy’s antenna. | 加上你断了那个人的天线 |
[04:57] | I know you mean well, but you’re bad karma. | 我知道你是好意 但你会有因果报应的 |
[05:02] | Bad karma, yeah, bad, bad. | 因果报应 是 是 |
[05:09] | Look… are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[05:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:12] | Uh… | 给你 |
[05:14] | Here. I got some water. | 我有水 |
[05:16] | I brought two cases in the back. | 我后面有两箱 |
[05:18] | I can only drink Sierra Springs. | 我只能喝Sierra牌矿泉水 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么? |
[05:22] | What is it, like some medical thing? | 类似药物的东西吗 |
[05:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:26] | Bought the wrong water. | 买错了水 |
[05:27] | All right, look. Make it fast. | 好了 快点 |
[05:29] | Make it fast. | 快点 |
[05:31] | Hey, Monk, now remember, | Monk 记住 |
[05:33] | as long as you’re here, your name is Conway. | 只要你在这里 |
[05:35] | Frank Conway. | 你名字就是conway |
[05:37] | We made up an I.D. for you. | 我们给你做了身份证 |
[05:38] | Wait… he doesn’t look like me. | 等等 这个人不像我 |
[05:41] | That’s a picture of you. | 那是你的照片 |
[05:44] | It is? | 是吗? |
[05:49] | Excuse me, do you carry Sierra Springs bottled water? | 有Sierra牌矿泉水吗 |
[05:51] | In the cooler. Help yourself. | 在冰柜里 自己拿 |
[05:53] | All right. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | You folks just passing through? | 你们刚过来的吗 |
[05:57] | I’m… I’m a hunter. | 我是猎人 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna do some hunting. | 我要打猎 |
[06:04] | Season doesn’t start for three months. | 这个季节三个月不能打猎 |
[06:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:09] | I like to get here early | 我想早点到这里 |
[06:11] | and get a good spot. | 找个好地方 |
[06:12] | What are you gonna do, squat in the woods for 12 weeks? | 我们做什么 在树林里蹲l2周吗? |
[06:16] | – Kathy… – What? | – casey? – 什么 |
[06:17] | It’s none of our business. | 不管你的事 |
[06:19] | This gentleman isn’t poking his nose into your life, is he? | 这位先生也不会管你的事 是吗 |
[06:22] | He can ask me anything he likes. | 他可以随便问我 |
[06:24] | I’ve got nothin’ to hide. | 我没什么隐藏的 |
[06:26] | Turn that up! | 声音大点 |
[06:27] | Martin hates country music. | martin讨厌乡村音乐 |
[06:29] | He never lets me play it at home, right, darlin’? | 他不让我在家里演奏 对吗 |
[06:31] | That is why the good lord invented headphones. | 所以人们发明了耳机 |
[06:34] | Martin, I got those dipsy- diggitys you were asking about. | martin 这是你要的东西 |
[06:38] | Oh, thank you much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:40] | Yeah, the best bass lure in the whole world. | 是 是 世界上最好的诱饵 |
[06:43] | Yeah, every lure you buy is the best lure in the world. | 你买的都是世界上最好的 |
[06:48] | Well, that’s ’cause they keep improving them. | 因为一直在提高 |
[06:49] | I’ll take two. | 我买两个 |
[06:51] | One for the fish, | 一个给鱼 |
[06:52] | and one for my lucky hat. | 一个给我帽子 |
[06:56] | Okay, that’ll be 22 even. | 好 是22美元 直到我们走 |
[07:02] | Mr. Conway, we have to go. | conway先生 我们要走了 |
[07:07] | Mr. Conway. | conway先生? |
[07:13] | Mr. Conway. Mr. Conway. | conway先生? |
[07:19] | conway? Frank! Frank! | |
[07:27] | Hello! Mr. Conway, we have to go! | conway先生 我们走了 |
[07:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:30] | I’ve been calling you for five minutes. | 我叫了你五分钟了 |
[07:32] | Then I should have answered you. | 我该回答你 |
[07:35] | ‘Cause that is my name. | 因为那是我名字 |
[07:37] | Frank Conway. | |
[07:44] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[08:20] | The bureau’s been using this place for 30 years. | 房子已经用30年了 |
[08:22] | Remember that guy that testified against Marty Vincenzo? | 记得那个指控marty.venchanso的人吗? |
[08:26] | He stayed here. | 他在这呆过 |
[08:27] | – Wasn’t he killed? – Yep. | 他不是被杀了吗 是 |
[08:29] | Not here, he wasn’t. | 不是在这里被杀的 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:37] | Cell phones off and keep them off. | 手机没用了 |
[08:40] | Not that it matters. There’s no signal up here. | 不是问题 这里没有信号 |
[08:42] | All right. | 好 |
[08:44] | Land line is for F.B.I. use only. | 给FBI专用 |
[08:47] | No calls in | 不要打入打出电话 |
[08:48] | or out. | |
[08:50] | As of this moment, | 这时候 |
[08:51] | we are closed off | 我们和外界 |
[08:54] | from the outside world. | 隔绝 |
[08:58] | Can we see the rest of it? | 能看看其它的吗 |
[09:00] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[09:03] | Look I know it’s not the Four Seasons, but… we’ve all seen worse. | 但我们都看到很糟糕 |
[09:08] | I actually don’t think I have. | 我想我没有 |
[09:10] | It’s no picnic for me, either, | 我也不恐慌 |
[09:12] | but I suggest we all try to make the best of it. | 但我们都得做到最好 |
[09:15] | Try to think of it like a little vacation. | 试想这是个假期 好吗 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:19] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[09:22] | I can’t live… like this. | 我不能这样生活 |
[09:25] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[09:27] | If you go home now, you’ll get shot in the head. | 你现在回家 头上就会中弹 |
[09:35] | Shot in the head. | 头上就会中弹 |
[09:36] | Mr. Monk, you’re not going anywhere. | Monk先生 你什么地方都不要去 |
[09:38] | You’re going to testify in open court | 你要在法庭上 |
[09:40] | against Tommy Win on Monday, | 指控tommy.winners |
[09:41] | and you’re going to stay in this cabin until you do. | 之前你要一直留在这个小屋里 |
[09:45] | I’m by the door. | 我在门边 |
[09:46] | Ms. Teeger, you have the bedroom. | Teeger小姐 你在卧室 |
[09:48] | Captain, you and Monk take the bunk bed. | 队长 你和Monk去高低床睡 什么? |
[10:04] | Top or bottom? | 上面还是下面? |
[10:07] | Ohh… | 哦 |
[10:12] | Uh… | |
[10:14] | Um… | 嗯 |
[10:15] | Okay, I’ll flip a coin. | 好 来投硬币 |
[10:21] | Heads or tails? | 字还是反面? |
[10:23] | Um… | 嗯 |
[10:42] | Monk Hey, Monk… | |
[10:44] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[10:46] | I’ll sit when I get home. | 我回家才能坐下 |
[10:49] | Suit yourself. | 随便吧 |
[10:55] | Hey there, Mr. Conway. | 你好 conway先生 |
[11:00] | You know, I could get used to this. | 我会习惯的 |
[11:03] | Yeah, it’s nice. | 很好 |
[11:05] | You know what’d make it even nicer? | 你知道怎么做才能更好点吗 |
[11:07] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[11:08] | If we were someplace else. | 如果我们去别处 |
[11:12] | Well, I’m gonna make the most of it. | 我会好好利用这里的 |
[11:17] | Hey, guess what tomorrow is. | 明天是什么日子 |
[11:19] | It’s your birthday, of course. | 当然是你的生日 |
[11:20] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[11:25] | What the hell happened to me, Monk? | 我到底是怎么了 Monk? |
[11:27] | I was supposed to be the deputy commissioner by now. | 我到现在是副主任了 |
[11:30] | I was the fair-haired boy, remember? | 我是很不错的人 记得吗 |
[11:33] | Youngest detective in the history of the department. | 警局历史上最年轻的侦探 |
[11:36] | And now, I’m the guy that knows how to find you. | 现在 我知道一个知道如何找到你的人 |
[11:40] | Look, captain, there isn’t… | 队长 没有 |
[11:42] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[11:46] | Say, how’s Natalie working out? | Natalie如何 |
[11:48] | Oh, Natalie’s great. | Natalie很好 |
[11:50] | Please pick ’em up, pick ’em up. | 翘起来 |
[11:51] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[11:53] | And I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[11:56] | I-I depend on her. | 我依靠她 |
[11:59] | She’ll probably be quitting soon. | 她也许很快会退出 |
[12:08] | Monk Hey, uh, Monk? | |
[12:09] | That’s just dirt. You can throw it anywhere. | 这只是泥土 你可以到处扔的 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[12:46] | Go ahead. | 扔吧 |
[13:14] | I really appreciate your coming out here. | 很感激你来这里 |
[13:16] | All the way up here, especially on your birthday. | 一直到这里 |
[13:18] | – You didn’t have to do this. – Yes, I did. | 特别是在你生日的时候 不必这样做 |
[13:20] | I don’t trust these guys, particularly not Grooms. | 是 我不相信这些人 特别是grooms |
[13:23] | You could have asked Lieutenant Disher, or… | 你可以问Dissel副队 |
[13:26] | I thought about that, but he has a big date. | 我想过了 但他有大约会 |
[13:30] | Kid thinks he’s in love. | 孩子认为他恋爱了 |
[13:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | 是吗 是 |
[13:34] | He’s the one ought to be in protective custody. | 他是被保护性拘留的人 |
[13:43] | You were right. This place is great. | 你说的对 这个地方很好 |
[13:45] | I used to come here with my grandfather. | 我和祖父一起来这里 |
[13:47] | We used to sit in that booth over there. | 我们坐在这里 |
[13:50] | Well, I hope your grandfather | 希望你祖父没有 |
[13:52] | wasn’t thinking what I’m thinking right now. | 和我想的一样 |
[14:01] | Actually, my grandfather died last year. | 我祖父去年去世 |
[14:04] | It’s just funny… | 有趣的是 |
[14:06] | every time I’m here, it’s like he’s with me. | 我每次在这里 就像他和我一起 |
[14:08] | Like I can feel him, his spirit. | 我能感觉到他的精神一样 |
[14:12] | Thank you very much. Don’t forget your cookies. | 谢谢 不要忘记你的饼干 |
[14:14] | My favorite part. I’m taking this one. | 我最喜欢的 我带了这个 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:18] | What does it say? | 说什么 |
[14:20] | “True love has finally come your way.” | 我有了真爱 |
[14:23] | No way. It does not say that. | 没门 不是那样说的 |
[14:25] | – It does not say that. – Yes, it does. Look, read it. | 不是那样说的 是的 看 |
[14:28] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:30] | Maybe they know something. | 也许他们知道什么 |
[14:31] | – Maybe they do. – Here, here’s mine. | 也许是 这是我的 好 |
[14:37] | “A friendly hand will save you from a dirty death.” | 一双友谊的手会救你远离死亡 |
[14:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:42] | Wow, that’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[14:45] | So, what are you doing tomorrow night? | 明天晚上你做什么 |
[14:47] | What are you doing in 20 minutes? | 20分钟后你做什么? |
[14:48] | God, you like to move fast, don’t you? | 你想快点走 不是吗 |
[14:50] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我没说 |
[14:51] | So what do you want to name our first child? | 你想说出第一个孩子的名字吗 |
[14:53] | Okay, now you’re scaring me. | 你吓死我了 |
[14:55] | Randy! | |
[15:05] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:11] | Oh, God. | 哦 |
[15:20] | “A friendly hand.” | 友谊的手 |
[15:24] | “Dirty death.” | 死亡 |
[17:33] | Do you hear that? | 听到没有 |
[17:35] | Thunder. | 打雷 |
[17:38] | I better pull the car around. | 把车盖上 |
[17:40] | I already did, and I covered the boat. | 我已经做了 还盖上了船 |
[17:43] | What on earth would you do without me? | 没有我你会怎么做? |
[17:46] | You mean what would I do first? | 你是说我先做什么 |
[17:50] | As soon as that insurance kicks in, | 只要有保险 |
[17:52] | I’d get me one of those new LeBarons, | 我会给自己买一辆新车 |
[17:55] | fully loaded, with leather seats. | 全副武装 有皮革座椅 |
[17:57] | Hmm, sounds like you been thinking about it. | 你一直都在想 |
[18:00] | Only every waking minute. | 每个醒着的时候都在想 |
[18:02] | Then I’d take me one of them cruises to Hawaii. | 然后去夏威夷旅游 |
[18:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 在你梦里 |
[18:08] | In your dreams. | |
[18:11] | Oh, turn that off. | 关掉 |
[18:13] | You know I hate that crap. | 我讨厌这东西 |
[18:16] | Turn it off yourself. | 自己关 |
[18:29] | Did you hear that? | 听到没有 |
[18:30] | Huh? Hear what? | 听到没有 |
[18:34] | Monk… my leg. | 我的腿 |
[18:38] | Untie my leg. | 松开我的腿 |
[18:40] | Monk… | |
[18:41] | Monk! | |
[18:45] | You ready for the fortune? | 你为自己的未来做好准备了吗 |
[18:47] | I don’t know, after the last one. | 上次之后我就不知道了 |
[18:48] | Listen, I’ve been thinking about my grandfather all day. | 我一直在想我祖父 |
[18:51] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道很奇怪 |
[18:53] | but before he died, | 但他死前 |
[18:55] | he said he would always look out for me. | 说他一直会照顾我 |
[18:57] | What if he’s communicating with me? | 如果他和我交流怎么办 |
[18:59] | With us, through the cookies. | 通过饼干吗? |
[19:01] | Or… what if it’s just a coincidence? | 还是 这只是巧合怎么办? |
[19:06] | Hayley… I’m a cop. | heili 我是警察 |
[19:07] | I gotta wait till I see some real evidence. | 我要等到看到证据 |
[19:09] | Okay, lieutenant. | 好 副队 |
[19:11] | Let’s check out exhibit “A.” | 看看A |
[19:16] | “Follow your heart.” | 跟随你的心 |
[19:18] | Yeah, that’s kind of boring. | 有点讨厌 |
[19:20] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[19:24] | “You will receive unexpected money from your uncle.” | 你会从叔叔那里接受到意外的钱 |
[19:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:30] | Looks like your grandpa’s having an off day. | 你爷爷要放假一天了 |
[19:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? 我没有叔叔 |
[19:33] | I don’t have any uncles. Two aunts, but no uncles. | 我没有叔叔 两个姨妈 没有叔叔 |
[19:36] | Aww… it was fun while it lasted. | 有趣 |
[19:41] | Is that Adrian Monk, the detective? | 这是Adrian Monk 那个侦探吗? |
[19:44] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是 对 |
[19:45] | You know him? | 认识他吗 我们一直一起工作 |
[19:46] | Yeah, we work together all the time. | 我们一直一起工作 |
[19:48] | See, that’s me. | 是我 |
[19:49] | And, uh, that’s me. | 那是我 |
[19:52] | Is he really that smart? | 他真的那么聪明吗? |
[19:54] | I hear he’s like Sherlock Holmes. | 听说他和福尔摩斯一样 |
[19:55] | Yeah, well, you know, it’s really a team effort. | 是团队合作的结果 |
[19:58] | I’d love to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[19:59] | – I’ll introduce you. – Really? | 我会给你介绍的 |
[20:02] | Yes, but not right away because he’s out of town. | 是吗 但现在不行 因为他不在城里 |
[20:05] | Oh, is he working on some case? | 他在处理别的案件吗 |
[20:07] | Well, I’m not at liberty to say. | 我没权力说 |
[20:09] | It’s confidential. | 是秘密 嗯 |
[20:14] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[20:19] | – Randall Disher? – Yeah. | – 是 |
[20:21] | Certified letter. Sign right here. | 你的信 在这里签字 |
[20:25] | Great, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[20:30] | Oh, it’s from the I.R.S. | 是从埃利斯来的信 |
[20:32] | Oh, you are in trouble now. | 你现在有麻烦了 |
[20:40] | It’s a check. | 是$2,400的支票 |
[20:42] | $2,400. | |
[20:44] | – What? – Yeah. | 什么 是 |
[20:46] | It’s a refund. | 是偿还金 |
[20:47] | Says that they’ve been miscalculating my taxes | 他们算错了过去6年的 |
[20:49] | for the past six years? | 税务 |
[20:51] | Good old Uncle Sam. | 好心的山姆大叔 |
[20:58] | Good old Uncle Sam? | 好心的山姆大叔 |
[21:07] | She’s carrying two packages, looks like ice. | 她在搬袋子 看来是冰块 |
[21:10] | Exactly. She’s been buying ice all day. | 是 她一天都在买冰块 |
[21:12] | That makes 16 bags she’s carried in so far. | 现在她搬了l6袋 |
[21:14] | Maybe she’s having a party. | 也许有派对 |
[21:15] | No food! | 没有食物 啤酒 只有冰块 |
[21:16] | No beer, no chips. Just ice. | 没有食物 啤酒 只有冰块 |
[21:18] | Maybe she’s having an Adrian Monk party. | 也许她有Adrian Monk派对 |
[21:20] | The only other thing she bought today | 她今天买的其它东西 |
[21:22] | was a new radio. | 就是一个新收音机 |
[21:23] | What are you getting at? | 你知道什么了 |
[21:25] | Plus… I am positive I heard a man screaming at 1:15 last night. | 还有 我肯定昨晚1:15听到喊叫 |
[21:28] | That was me. You tied me foot to the bed. | 是我 你把我的脚拴在床上 |
[21:29] | I mean, before that. | 我是说之前 |
[21:31] | It was definitely coming from that cabin. | 一定是从那个屋子来的 |
[21:33] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[21:35] | – What? – Hear that? | 什么 听到了吗 |
[21:36] | She said her husband didn’t let her listen to country music in the house. | 她说她丈夫不喜欢听 乡村音乐 |
[21:41] | Maybe he’s not home. | 也许他不在家 |
[21:42] | Well, where did he go? There’s his boat. | 他去哪了 那是他的船 |
[21:44] | They only have the one car. | 他们只有一辆车 |
[21:46] | Maybe he went on a walk. | 也许他去散步 |
[21:47] | No, I have been watching the house all day. | 不 我整天都在看他们 |
[21:49] | Captain… I have not seen him. | 队长 我还没看到他 |
[22:13] | It’s ringing. | 响了 |
[22:14] | Well, Agent Grooms said no calls. | 响了 grooms探员说不要打电话 |
[22:15] | Agent Grooms can kiss… | grooms探员可以吻… (他一定是要说“吻我的屁股”) |
[22:16] | – Hello! – Oh, hello! | 喂 |
[22:18] | Mrs. Willowby. | 喂 willebi夫人 |
[22:20] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[22:21] | Uh, is Martin there? | martin在吗 |
[22:22] | My name’s Darrell Hendershot. | 我是deroll.handershart |
[22:24] | I’m a friend of Martin’s. | 是martin的朋友 |
[22:26] | We went to high school together. | 我们一起上过高中 |
[22:27] | We’re having a big high school reunion. | 我们要开一个高中同学会 |
[22:28] | Oh, I’m so sorry. He is on the lake, fishing. | 对不起 他在湖上钓鱼 |
[22:32] | Oh, okay. Well, I’ll try back then. | 我会再打的 |
[22:35] | You do that. | 你可以 |
[22:36] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[22:38] | She says… he’s on the lake, fishing. | 她说他在湖上钓鱼 |
[22:41] | She killed him. | 她杀了他 |
[22:43] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 哦 你是在开玩笑 |
[22:45] | Can’t I take you anywhere? | 我不能把你带到任何地方吗 |
[23:02] | She’s playing country music? | 她在演奏乡村音乐吗? |
[23:04] | – Oh, yeah. – And buying ice? | 是的 在买冰 |
[23:06] | That’s right. About 20 bags. | 在买冰 对 大约是二十袋 |
[23:07] | Okay, I’ve seen this before. | 好的 我之前已经看到了 |
[23:09] | You’re cooped up for a long time, | 你已经离家很长时间了 |
[23:10] | away from home, under a lot of stress. | 在一种重压之下 你开始想象 |
[23:12] | You begin to imagine things. | 在一种重压之下 你开始想象 |
[23:13] | I’m not imagining anything. I heard him screaming. | 我没有想象任何事 |
[23:15] | – Then their lights flickered. – And he hasn’t been seen since. | 我听到他在尖叫 然后他们的灯闪了一下 自那以后就没有再见到他 |
[23:18] | It’s not exactly a slam dunk, is it? | 嗯 这可不是件小事 对吧 |
[23:20] | Well, it sure as hell is probable cause. | 对 它会带你入地狱的 |
[23:22] | It’s only thunder. | It’s only thunder. 只是雷而已 只是雷 |
[23:24] | It can’t hurt you. | 你不会伤着你的 |
[23:26] | – What do you want me to do? – Do your job. Call the sheriff. | 你想要我做什么 做你的工作 给警长打电话 |
[23:28] | If I call the local yokels, | 如果我叫这些乡下佬 |
[23:29] | they’re gonna wanna talk to Monk. | 他们会想谈关于Monk的事. |
[23:31] | I can’t allow that. | 我不允许这样 |
[23:32] | What kind of cop are you? | 你算什么警察 |
[23:33] | I’m a cop who has his priorities straight, captain. | 队长 我是个弄得清优先级的警察 |
[23:36] | It’s my job to protect that man. | 保卫那个人是我的工作 |
[23:37] | What if he’s wrong? | 如果他错了呢? |
[23:39] | We’d be blowing his cover for nothing! | 我们将会一无所获 |
[23:40] | He is never wrong. | 他从不会错 |
[23:41] | Maybe he heard something. A scream, maybe the TV was on. | 也许他听到了一些传闻 我不知道那声尖叫 也许电视是开着的 |
[23:45] | Well, why did she lie to me when I called her? | 好的 那我给她打电话她为什么说谎? |
[23:52] | You… called her? | 你打电话给她 |
[23:54] | Yes, I called her! It was a local call. | 是的 我打电话给她 是个本地电话 |
[23:56] | It can’t be traced. | 不会被追踪的 |
[23:57] | Okay… | 好的 |
[23:59] | First thing in the morning, | 早上的第一件事 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna go into town and talk to the sheriff. | 我想去城里找警长谈谈 |
[24:04] | No, no, no, no, no. Tomorrow’s too late! | 不 不 不 不 不 明天太晚了 |
[24:06] | She could be getting rid of the evidence right now. | 她会立刻销毁证据的 |
[24:08] | That’s the best I can do. | 这是我所能做的最大努力了 |
[24:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果你同意的话 |
[24:11] | I’m gonna wash up and go to bed! | 我就洗刷一下 去睡觉了 |
[24:19] | Monk | Monk… |
[24:21] | are you sure? I mean, are you really sure? | 你一定吗 我的意思是你真能确定吗 |
[24:24] | And don’t give me any of that 95% crap. | 不要给我那堆95%的废话 |
[24:27] | Captain, I am 100% sure | 队长 我是百分之百肯定 |
[24:30] | that she probably killed him. | 她非常有可能杀了他 |
[24:33] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:38] | 95%. | |
[24:56] | Whoa! Hey! I need some privacy here. | 噢 嘿 我需要点私人空间 |
[24:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:01] | Take your time. | 抓紧时间 |
[25:41] | Be careful out there! | 在外面小心点儿 |
[26:09] | Which way, left or right? | 哪条路 是左还是右? |
[26:11] | – Uh… – Not you. | 嗯… 不是你 |
[26:12] | Um, left. I think the lake is that way. | 不是你 嗯 左 我想湖是在那边 嘿 朋友 玩笑开完了 过来 |
[26:23] | When we get there, what’s the plan? | 好的 我们到那儿后 有什么计划 |
[26:25] | We knock on the door. | 我们敲门 |
[26:27] | If Mr. Willowby answers, we owe everybody a great big apology. | 如果willebi先生应门 我们就会对不起每一个人 |
[26:30] | He’s not gonna be there. I’m telling you, she killed him. | 他不会在那儿的 我告诉你 她杀了他 |
[26:33] | Can I say something? I’m freaking out back here. | 好的 我能说一说吗? 我又要回到这里了 |
[26:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:37] | Everywhere you go, every time you turn around, | 你去任何地方 你每次都乱逛 |
[26:40] | somebody is killing somebody else. | 某个人在杀另外一个人 |
[26:43] | – That’s true. – What? | – 那是真的 – 什么呀? |
[26:44] | There was the time you went on vacation, | 好 有你度假的时候 |
[26:47] | then on the airplane. | 然后是在飞机上 |
[26:48] | These things happen. | 发生了这些事 |
[26:49] | And then that stage play. | 噢 那么 那个…那个舞台剧 |
[26:51] | – It happens. – To you! | 发生了 在你身上啊 |
[26:53] | Not to me. | 不是我 |
[26:54] | Not to anybody else. | 不是我 不是其他任何人 |
[26:56] | It follows you around. | 它流遍了你的全身 |
[26:58] | You’re not just unlucky, | 你不只是不幸运 |
[26:59] | it’s… it’s something else. | 还有另外的情况 |
[27:01] | – Bad karma? – You’re like a magnet. | 恶报吗? 你像是一块磁铁 |
[27:03] | Bad karma. | 恶报 |
[27:04] | It’s like you’re causing it somehow. | 好像是你引起的一样 |
[27:08] | You’re the prince of darkness. | 你是忧郁王子 |
[27:10] | No, no, he’s not the prince of darkness. | 不 他不是忧郁王子 |
[27:12] | I’ve seen him vacuum the ceiling. | 我看到过他把天花板都吸过尘了 |
[27:13] | You wouldn’t see the prince of darkness vacuuming the ceiling. | 你不会看到忧郁王子在天花板吸尘的 |
[27:16] | I can picture the prince of darkness | 我可以把他在天花板吸尘时的样子画出来 |
[27:18] | vacuuming the ceiling… to trick us. | |
[27:20] | He’s very tricky. | 他是要欺骗我们 他很狡猾的 |
[27:22] | Stop calling me the prince of darkness. | 不要再叫我忧郁王子 |
[27:23] | That’s how rumors get started. | 那就是流言怎么开始传开的 |
[27:28] | Son of a bitch! | – 狗娘养的 |
[27:30] | – What happened? – We’re stuck. | – 发生了什么事? 我们卡住了 |
[27:35] | Maybe we can back out. | 也许我们可以倒出去 |
[27:38] | I’m trying. | 我试试看 |
[27:43] | Maybe we can go forward. | 也许我们可以前进 |
[27:45] | We can’t go forward. We’re stuck. | 我们走不动了 我们陷在这里了 |
[27:47] | Maybe we can back out. | 也许我们可以倒回去 |
[27:49] | Back… Back out. | 倒回去 |
[27:54] | Back out. | 倒回去 |
[27:57] | Oh! We’re stuck! | 噢 我们陷在这里了 |
[28:01] | Open the door! | 开门 噢! 上帝呀 |
[28:11] | I think the main road is about two miles up ahead. | 我想大路就在前方两英里处 |
[28:14] | I’ll stay here with Mr. Monk, | 我将和Monk先生一起呆在这儿 |
[28:15] | and you go ahead and get help. | 你走前面 去求救 |
[28:17] | No, I can’t leave him. | 不 我不能离开你 |
[28:18] | Technically, he is still in protective custody. | 科学地说 他仍是被保护证人 |
[28:21] | Well, maybe we should all go. | 好 也许我们都应该走 |
[28:27] | Or we could just stay here. | 否则我们只能滞留在这儿 |
[28:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:33] | Oh… Oh, it’s your birthday cake! | 哦 哦 是你的生日蛋糕 |
[28:38] | We were gonna surprise you. | 我们本来想给你个惊喜的 |
[28:49] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:53] | Happy birthday, captain. | 生日快乐 队长 |
[28:59] | Thank you very much, Natalie. | 太感谢了 Natalie |
[29:03] | This is probably the most depressing birthday I’ve ever had. | 这也许是我过过的 最让人压抑的生日了 |
[29:06] | I’ve had worse. | 我有过更糟的 |
[29:12] | Did you make a wish? | 你许过愿吗? |
[29:14] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我许过 |
[29:16] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[29:23] | Did it involve me? | 包括我吗? |
[29:25] | Yes, it did. | 是的 包括 |
[29:35] | Cake? | 要蛋糕吗? |
[29:43] | I’m almost scared to open this. | 我几乎不敢打开这个 |
[29:45] | It’s like a “Twilight Zone” episode. | 它像是黎明前的奏鸣曲 |
[29:47] | First, I almost get run over, and then the check from the I.R.S.? | 一开始我都快熬过去了 然后从埃利斯来了张支票 |
[29:50] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[29:52] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该想些什么 |
[29:55] | Look at me. I’m afraid of a cookie. | – 看着我 – 我害怕小甜饼 |
[30:03] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[30:04] | “An old friend is in danger. Only you can save him.” | 一位老朋友在危险之中 只有你能救他 |
[30:07] | An old friend? | 一位老朋友吗? |
[30:10] | Monk? | |
[30:25] | The number you’ve dialed is not in service at this time. | 您拨打的电话现在不在服务区 |
[30:32] | Listen, I, uh, I gotta go. | 听着 我…嗯…我不得不走了 |
[30:34] | Can you get yourself home okay? | 嗯 你一个人能回家吗? |
[30:36] | What’s going on? I’ll tell you later. | – 发生了什么事? – 等会我告诉你 |
[30:38] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[30:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:03] | It worked. He actually fell for it. | 起作用了 他真的感觉到这个了 |
[31:06] | Of course he did. | 当然他会那么做 |
[31:07] | Now he’s gonna lead us right to Monk. | 现在他将带我们去Monk那儿 |
[31:09] | You visiting Tommy tonight? | 你今晚去拜访tommy吗? |
[31:12] | Tell him to relax. | 让他放松一下 |
[31:13] | Adrian Monk won’t live to testify against him. | Adrian Monk不会活着去指证他的 |
[31:19] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[31:21] | I think that north is that way. | 我想这是北面 |
[31:24] | Are we lost? | 你迷路了吗? |
[31:26] | Tell me, I… I have to know. | 告诉我 |
[31:28] | Are we lost? | 我…我…我…我必须得知道 我们迷路了吗 |
[31:30] | We’re not lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God! We’re lost! | 哦 我的天啊 我们迷路了 |
[31:36] | Hey! Water. | 嘿 水 |
[31:38] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[31:39] | Water. Water. | 水 水 |
[31:41] | Hang on, hang on. | 什么? 你在干什么 |
[31:43] | What are you doing? Hey, don’t, don’t! | 嘿 不要 |
[31:45] | Don’t drink that! | 不要那样 不要喝那个 |
[31:46] | You don’t wanna do that. You don’t wanna drink that. | 你不想那么做 你不想喝 |
[31:49] | Ohh! | 哦 哦 |
[31:51] | Mr. Monk, you have to take a sip. You’re dehydrated. | Monk先生 |
[31:53] | No-o, no. | 你不得不吸一口 你脱水了 |
[31:55] | I’m not that thirsty. I’m not drinking that. | 我不是太渴 我没有在喝 |
[31:57] | You have no idea what’s in there. | 你不知道那里有什么 |
[32:00] | Monk, don’t you know what this is? | Monk 你不知道这是什么吗 |
[32:02] | This is Sierra Spring. | 这位是Sierra泉水! |
[32:05] | This is the water you drink all the time. | 这是你一直在喝的水 |
[32:08] | Wh-what? | |
[32:09] | Yeah, he’s right. | 是的 |
[32:11] | I saw it on a map. | 这是对的 我在地图上看到过 |
[32:12] | Which means the bottling plant | 这个意味着灌装地 |
[32:15] | is right over that hill! | 就在山那边 |
[32:22] | Sierra Springs? | Sierra泉水? |
[32:24] | The one and only. | 是仅有的一个 这就是他们得到它的地方 |
[32:25] | This is where they get it. | 这就是他们得到它的地方 |
[32:27] | This is the exact same water. | 恰恰是一样的水 |
[32:29] | Only… it’s free. | 只是它不用花钱 |
[32:59] | Oh! Uh… | |
[33:28] | It is! | |
[33:30] | It’s Sierra Springs! | 那个是Sierra泉水! |
[33:33] | And it’s free. | 免费的 |
[34:01] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[34:12] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[34:14] | Ah, I got nature. | 啊 我碰了自然物 |
[34:15] | There’s nature on my hand here. I need a wipe. | 有自然物在我的手上 我要纸巾 |
[34:20] | Wipe! | 纸巾 |
[34:23] | No, you can’t clean nature with nature. | 不 你不能用自然物擦自然物 |
[34:26] | Shh! Listen. | 听 |
[34:32] | It’s a car! | 那是辆车 |
[34:34] | Car! | 车 |
[34:37] | It’s probably people. | 那里可能有人 |
[34:39] | Yeah, Monk, it’s probably people. | 对 MONK 那里可能有人 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna take a few more pictures. | 我得拍更多的照片 |
[34:52] | I’ll meet you guys back at the station. | 我会回来在车站见你们的 |
[34:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Can I help you folks? | 噢 噢 噢 我们帮你们什么吗? |
[34:57] | Yeah, our car broke down. We got a little lost. | 我们的车坏了 我们有点迷路了 |
[34:59] | Yeah, we got a little lost in the… woods. | 对 我们在树林里有点迷路了 |
[35:01] | What happened here? | 我们有些迷路了 在这里发生了什么? |
[35:03] | The guy who lived here got hit by lightning. | 有人被闪电击了 |
[35:05] | Guess when your number’s up, your number’s up. | 猜想一下当你的运数尽时 |
[35:07] | – What’s your name, son? – Coby. | 你叫什么名字 孩子? |
[35:08] | Paul Coby. Deputy Paul Coby. | kobe paul.kobe paul.kobe警长 |
[35:11] | Deputy Coby, I’m a homicide detective from San Francisco. | kobe警长 我是旧金山凶杀组侦探 |
[35:13] | We’re staying in a cabin across the lake. | 我们住在湖对岸的小屋里 |
[35:15] | Oh, the F.B.I. cabin. | 哦 FBI小屋 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:20] | Yeah, we’ve been watching the woman that lives here, | 嗯… 对 我们在监视 住在这里的一个女人 |
[35:22] | a Mrs. Willowby. | 是 willebi夫人 |
[35:23] | That’s right. Kathy Willowby. | 对 是casey.willebi |
[35:25] | They want to ask her a few questions. | 他们想问她一些问题 |
[35:27] | It’ll take just a minute. | 只需要一会工夫 |
[35:30] | Captain! | 队长 |
[35:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:45] | ‘Scuse me. He was killed in this boat? | 请原谅 他 他是在这个船里被杀的吗 |
[35:48] | That’s right. | 对 |
[35:49] | I don’t know what he was doing out in the storm. | 我不知道他在外面的暴风雨里在干些什么 |
[35:51] | Must be pretty serious about his fishing. | 他一定是把钓鱼看得很重要 |
[35:53] | Got an uncle like that. | 我有一个那样的叔叔 |
[35:55] | That’s where the lightning hit. | 那就是雷电击中的地方 |
[35:57] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[36:00] | This rod is metal. | 这根棒子是金属的 |
[36:03] | Why didn’t the lightning hit the fishing rod first? | 为什么雷电不先击中那根金属棒呢? |
[36:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:09] | Here’s the thing. I heard him screaming for help. | 就是问题的所在 我听到他尖叫着喊救命呢 |
[36:12] | Two nights ago. | 是在两天前的一个夜里 |
[36:14] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那个说不通 |
[36:15] | The medical examiner was just here. | 尸检官就在那里 |
[36:16] | Put the time of death at midnight last night. | 他把死亡时间定在昨晚的午夜 |
[36:20] | Is Mrs. Willowby here? | willebi夫人在这里吗? |
[36:48] | Have a little respect here. | 放尊重点 |
[36:50] | My husband died last night. | 我的丈夫昨夜死了 |
[36:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[36:53] | I think he died the night before. | 我想他是前天夜里死的 |
[36:55] | I heard him screaming. | 我听到他尖叫了 |
[36:56] | You heard him? | 你听到了他 |
[36:58] | They’re staying at the F.B.I. cabin. | 他们在FBI小屋里 |
[37:00] | Would you please stop calling it that? | 你能不能不再那么叫啊 |
[37:02] | Talk to Dr. Culver. He was just here. | 好的 告诉kover医生 他就在那儿 |
[37:05] | He can tell you that Martin died last night | 他会告诉你martin死于昨晚 |
[37:07] | on the lake. | 是在湖边 |
[37:09] | I told him not to go out in the rain. | 我告诉他不要去外边淋雨 |
[37:12] | The old fool. | 那个老傻瓜 |
[37:14] | Isn’t that Martin’s lucky fishing hat? | 那不是martin钓鱼时戴的幸运帽子吗? |
[37:16] | Why wasn’t he wearing it? | 他为什么不戴呢 |
[37:17] | I don’t know. Maybe he didn’t want it to get wet. | 我不知道 也许他不想把它弄湿 |
[37:26] | He seemed pretty excited about his new lures. | 他似乎对这个新的诱饵相当兴奋 |
[37:30] | I was there when he bought them. | 他买的时候我在那儿 |
[37:32] | I wonder why he didn’t try them out. | 我想知道他为什么不试着戴一下 |
[37:34] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不得不告诉你 |
[37:37] | Do I? | 不是吗 |
[37:40] | I don’t know, Kathy. | 我不知道 casey |
[37:41] | I think he’s asking some mighty interesting questions. | 我想他是在问一些十分感兴趣的话题 |
[37:44] | Mrs. Willowby, did Martin have a life insurance policy? | willebi夫人 martin有人寿保险吗? |
[37:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 是不是双重赔款条款 |
[37:49] | Did it have a double indemnity clause, | 是不是双重赔款条款 |
[37:51] | which pays double for an act of God? | 那个看在上帝的份上赔双倍的钱 对吗? |
[37:53] | A lot of policies do. | 许多保险单都这样 |
[37:55] | Look, I know my rights. | 看 我知道我的权利 |
[37:58] | If you people think you’ve got something to prove, then prove it! | 如果你们的人认为 你们要证实一些东西的话 那么证明一下吧 |
[38:01] | Otherwise, I want you to go. | 否则的话 我要你们离开 |
[38:06] | Lieutenant. Thank God. | 副队 感谢主 |
[38:08] | Randy, what are you doing here? | RANDY 你在这里做什么? |
[38:10] | Captain, I think Monk is in danger. | 队长 我认为Monk很危险 |
[38:12] | I tried to call you, but… | 我试图叫你 可… |
[38:15] | Okay, this sounds crazy. | 好了 听起来叫人疯狂 |
[38:17] | But I’ve been getting these fortune cookies, | 我在弄这些幸运饼干 |
[38:18] | and they’ve all been coming true. | 这一切都会梦想成真的 |
[38:19] | – Fortune cookies? – Yeah, today I got that one. | 幸运饼干? 好了 今天我得到了那个 |
[38:22] | What, you got this today? | 什么 你今天得到了这个? |
[38:24] | Yeah, at lunch. | 对 在吃午饭的时候 |
[38:25] | I don’t believe in any of this stuff, | 看 我不相信这所有东西 |
[38:27] | but that’s the third one, | 可那是第三个 |
[38:28] | and they’ve all been coming true. | 它们都会梦想成真的 |
[38:30] | Lieutenant, this is made by hand. | 副队 这是手工制作的 |
[38:32] | You see the edge? It’s cut with a scissors. | 你看到它的切口了吗? 这是用剪刀剪的 |
[38:36] | Randy, did you just drive up here? | RANDY 你才到这里吗? |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:41] | Get down! | 下来! |
[38:50] | Get away from the window! | 离开那窗户 |
[38:54] | How many? | 有几个? |
[38:56] | There’s at least two! | 至少有两个 |
[38:58] | One behind the canoes. | 一个在独木舟的后面 – 另一个呢? – 我不知道 |
[38:59] | – Where’s the other one? – I don’t know. | – 另一个呢? – 我不知道 |
[39:01] | – Who the hell are they? – Hit men from San Francisco! | 他们到底是谁? 是从旧金山来的杀手 |
[39:03] | – They’re here to kill Monk! – Good! | 他们来这儿要杀死Monk! 好的! |
[39:30] | Oh, my God. I’ve got it. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[39:32] | Here’s what happened. | 我知道了 这就是所发生的一切 |
[39:33] | – We didn’t meet by accident. – She electrocuted her husband… | 我们不是偶然遇见的 她用电击死了他 |
[39:36] | It was a setup from the very beginning. | 它从一开始就是个阴谋 |
[39:38] | Oh, I can see that now. God, I’m such an idiot! | 哦 我现在能看到了 上帝 我是这样一个白痴 |
[39:41] | She dropped the radio into the tub while he was bathing. | 她把收音机掉进了浴缸里了 当她在洗澡时 |
[39:44] | She wanted to make it look like an act of God to collect the extra insurance. | 她想让这一切看上去都是上帝的安排 来搜集这额外的保险 |
[39:47] | Maybe I believed them because I wanted to believe them. | 也许我相信它是因为我想相信它 |
[39:50] | All those fortunes were printed in advance, just for me! | 所有那些财产都是事先准备好的 为我 |
[39:53] | She had to preserve the body until the storm came. | 他必须把尸体储藏起来 直到暴风雨来 |
[39:56] | That’s why she bought those bags of ice. | 那就是她为什么要弄那么多袋冰块 |
[39:58] | My head is spinning. Who are you listening to? | 我的头在眩晕 你在听哪一个 |
[39:59] | Neither one. | 哪个都不听 |
[40:01] | She froze the body so the coroner | 她冻结了尸体 这样 |
[40:03] | would never know the real time of death! | 验尸官将不会知道死亡的时间 |
[40:06] | The first fortune predicted that I’d be saved from a dirty death! | 第一种幸运预示着我不会惨死 |
[40:09] | Which is exactly what happened when I left the restaurant… | 这个正是我离开宾馆时发生的 |
[40:12] | Last night, during the storm, she put her husband in the boat, | 昨天夜里 在那场风暴中 她把她的丈夫放在了船上 |
[40:15] | then cut it loose. | 然后把缆绳割开 等了几个小时 |
[40:17] | Waited a few hours, and then reported it as an accident. | 然后把它作为一起事故上报 |
[40:20] | Now I have to go back and arrest my girlfriend | 现在我不得不回去 逮捕我的女朋友 |
[40:22] | for conspiracy and attempted murder. | 因她涉嫌参与谋杀 |
[40:25] | She’ll probably break up with me. | 她可能会与我分手 |
[40:33] | FBI F.B.I., freeze! | |
[40:42] | Grooms! | 不许动 |
[40:53] | Little vacation, huh? | 一个小假期 |
[41:02] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[41:04] | Not for you. | 不是对于你 |
[41:05] | I’m gonna order a full autopsy on Martin’s body. | 我要下令对martin的尸体进行充分的检验 |
[41:08] | They’ll know if it was lightning or electrocution. | 他们会弄清楚是死于雷击还是死于电击 |
[41:13] | So what the hell happened here? | 那么 到底在这里发生了什么 |
[41:15] | She electrocuted her husband. | 她用电击死了她的丈夫 |
[41:18] | Well, looks like we all had a pretty full day. | 嗯 好像我们今天都过得很充实 |
[41:21] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[41:22] | You guys solved the homicide, | 你们解决了一桩杀人案 |
[41:24] | and I led those two hit men into our trap. | 我让那两个杀手掉进了陷阱 |
[41:26] | – Yeah, that was… – Right, Randy. | 是 那是 |
[41:28] | – Brilliant. – Really good. | 好的 RANDY 真聪明 真好 谢谢 |
[41:30] | Thanks. | 真好 谢谢 |
[41:40] | I get it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[41:41] | Get what? | 我现在知道了 得到什么? |
[41:42] | It’s not bad karma. | 得到什么? 这不是什么坏的因果报应 |
[41:44] | People getting killed whenever he’s around. | 人们随时有被杀害的可能 |
[41:47] | It’s good karma. | 是个好的报应 |
[41:48] | Because he’s there to catch them and make it right. | 因为有他在那里抓他们 伸张正义 |
[41:51] | It’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这是件好事 不是吗? |
[41:53] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[41:55] | It’s a good thing. | 是这样 是件好事 |
[42:02] | Come on. I’ll buy you a wipe. | 走 我给你买纸巾 |