时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Have you seen my earring? | 有没有看见我的耳环? |
[00:15] | Why can’t I just write these people a check and stay home? | 为什么我就不能给人写了支票 就可以呆在家里? |
[00:19] | Nobody’s gonna miss me. | 没有人想我 |
[00:21] | You’re not getting out of this one. | 你不会这样的 |
[00:22] | Half the people are coming just to have their picture taken | 有一半的人来了 |
[00:25] | with the great Daniel Thorn. | 就是为了了伟大的Dannel Thorn一起拍照 |
[00:29] | Besides… | 还有 |
[00:31] | you bought me this dress just for tonight. | 为了今晚你给我买了这件晚装 |
[00:33] | – Remember? – Yeah. | – 记得吗? – 是的 |
[00:37] | I really do have impeccable taste, don’t I? | 我的品味一向是最好的 不是吗? |
[00:40] | – Me or the dress? – Both. | 我还是衣服? 两样都是 |
[00:43] | Oh! | 哦 |
[00:46] | This thing is gonna kill you someday. | 这玩意总有天会杀了你的 |
[00:49] | I have to wear it, darling. It’s my trademark. | 我必须要穿 宝贝 这是我的商标 |
[00:52] | And we’re late, which is my other trademark. | 我们要迟到了 另一个商标呢? |
[00:54] | I’ll just wear these. | 我会戴上的 |
[01:03] | Save me, Roberto. | 救我 Robert |
[01:04] | How about you go to this stupid benefit? | 你怎么会那么傻? |
[01:06] | I’ll stay here. | 我会在这里 |
[01:08] | I can’t help you, Mr. Thorn. | 我帮不了你 Thorn先生 |
[01:09] | Have a good evening. | 晚上愉快 |
[01:22] | Mr. T, your car is right out front, | T先生 你的车子就在外面 |
[01:24] | and I put a couple of diet sodas in there too. | 我还在里面放了汽水 |
[01:26] | Thank you, Lewis. | 谢谢 lewis |
[01:27] | Mr. Thorn, over here. One picture! | Thorn先生 过来照一个 |
[01:31] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[01:32] | Oh… Do you have the tickets? | 你有票吗? |
[01:34] | No, I thought you had them. | 没有 …我以为你拿了 |
[01:36] | Oh… Oh, I must have left them upstairs. | 我一定是忘在楼上了 |
[01:38] | Uh, I’ll go, you stay and meet your adoring public. | 我去拿 你去见仰慕你的人 |
[01:41] | All right. | 好 |
[01:49] | sheryl | Sheryl, your scarf is caught. |
[01:51] | Sheryl! Oh, my God! Daniel! | 你的围巾缠住了 |
[01:56] | Somebody help me! | 救命 |
[01:58] | Roberto, get to the elevator. | Robert 停掉电梯 |
[01:59] | Check on Mrs. Thorn. It’s that damn scarf again. | 快去看看Thorn夫人 是围巾 |
[02:02] | Just make sure she’s okay. | 确保她没事 |
[02:12] | Mr. Thorn… you better come up. | Thorn先生 你最好过来 |
[02:14] | It’s Mrs. Thorn… | Thorn太太 我想她死了 |
[02:16] | I think she’s dead. | Thorn太太 我想她死了 Monk先生去赌城 |
[03:34] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:35] | Hey, Monk! You awake? | Monk! 醒了吗? |
[03:37] | Listen, there was a murder here last week. | 上个星期这里发生谋杀案 |
[03:40] | You know Daniel Thorn? | 听说过Dannel |
[03:42] | Daniel Thorn? | Thorn吗? |
[03:43] | Daniel Thorn… the son of a bitch murdered his wife, | 那个狗娘养的谋杀他的妻子 |
[03:46] | and he tried to make it look like an accident, | 他想搞得像是意外 |
[03:47] | and I can prove it! | 但我可以证明 |
[03:48] | Monk, I solved the case! | Monk 我破了这个案子 |
[03:51] | At least, I think I did. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[03:52] | Hey, hey. And keep ’em coming. | 要他们来了 |
[03:55] | Hot pants! | 该死的! |
[03:57] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[03:59] | Who, me? Uh, yeah, a little bit. | 我? 是的 喝了一点 |
[04:02] | Listen, Monk, I need you, man. | Monk,我需要你 |
[04:04] | I need you to come to Vegas. | 我要你来维加斯 |
[04:06] | I need a second opinion. | 我需要人来帮我 |
[04:07] | I’m staying at the Monticello Casino. | 我下榻在montecholo赌场 |
[04:10] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[04:11] | Room 3473. | 3473号房 |
[04:15] | Vegas. | 维加斯 |
[04:17] | Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯? 耶! |
[04:55] | Welcome to Sin City, Mr. Monk. | 欢迎来到罪恶之城 monk先生 |
[04:57] | Some kind of holiday? | 今天是什么节日吗? |
[04:58] | Nope, it’s like this 24 hours a day. | 不 一天24小时 |
[05:00] | All the time. | 天天如此 |
[05:02] | People come from all over the world just to give their money away. | 全世界来的人 都是来扔钱的 |
[05:05] | – They look miserable. – They are miserable. | 看起来好悲惨 他们是很惨 |
[05:06] | You might be the happiest person here. | 他们是很惨 |
[05:08] | Whoo hoo! | 你也许是这里最幸福的人 |
[05:10] | You all right? | 你们好啊? |
[05:11] | This is nothing. | 没事 |
[05:12] | Wait till the tour buses show up. | 要等到旅游巴士出现 |
[05:14] | This place is gonna be packed. | 到时很多人来这里 |
[05:15] | – How do you know? – I lived here for two years. | 你怎么知道? 我在这里呆过两年 |
[05:17] | I was a blackjack dealer. | 我曾是黑杰克的发牌员 |
[05:19] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道啊 |
[05:20] | I’ve done a lot of things you don’t know about. | 你不知道的事多着呢 |
[05:22] | Really? Like what? | 真的? 比如说? |
[05:23] | Like it’s none of your business. | 比如说 少管闲事 |
[05:25] | Have you ever done hard time? | 你就没有倒霉的时候? |
[05:26] | Do you think I’ve done hard time? | 你想我有过吗? |
[05:28] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[05:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[05:44] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[05:48] | Where’s my pants? | 我的裤子呢? |
[05:50] | Hey, Randy, where’s my pants? | Randy 我的裤子呢? |
[05:52] | You threw ’em out the window. | 你扔出了窗外 |
[05:55] | Why did I do that? | 为什么我会那么做? |
[05:57] | One of the girls bet you a dollar you wouldn’t. | 一个女孩打赌$1 说你不会 |
[06:03] | Looks like she paid off. | 看起来她付了钱了 |
[06:05] | Coming! | 进来 |
[06:07] | I’m coming! | 来了! |
[06:09] | Quit with the pounding. | 别敲了 |
[06:17] | Which one of you idiots invited Monk? | 你们哪个白痴请了Monk? |
[06:20] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[06:21] | – Not me. – Come on. | 不是我 |
[06:27] | Hey, Monk! | 嘿 |
[06:29] | Monk Natalie Natalie! | |
[06:31] | – What are you doing here? – You called him. | 你们在这里做什么? 你打电话给他的 |
[06:34] | Last night. You told him to come. | 昨晚你叫他来 |
[06:35] | I called you? | 我打电话给了你? |
[06:37] | You said there’d been a murder. | 你说有谋杀案 |
[06:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:40] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来么? |
[06:41] | Yeah, come on. | 可以 |
[06:43] | Whoo hoo hoo! | |
[06:45] | You guys have fun? | 玩得开心吗? |
[06:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:48] | What’s the occasion? | 干什么了? |
[06:49] | Larry Fennigan’s bachelor party. | larry.fenigen的单身舞会 |
[06:52] | Sergeant Fennigan? No. | fenigen先生? |
[06:54] | I just to talked to him last week. | 不 上周我还跟他谈过 |
[06:55] | He’s not having a bachelor… | 他不开单身舞会 |
[06:57] | Uh, yeah, he must have changed his mind | 他一定在最后一刻改变了主意 |
[06:59] | at the last minute. | |
[07:00] | We tried to call you. | 我们想叫你 |
[07:02] | Hey, look… stripper left her makeup bag. | 看 脱衣舞娘留下了化妆袋子 |
[07:07] | Strippers? | 脱衣舞娘? |
[07:09] | Uh… It’s okay, Monk, | 没事 Monk |
[07:12] | ’cause me and the other married guys, | 我和几个结过婚的人 |
[07:14] | we went down the hall until she left. | 我们去到大厅 直到她离去 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:18] | Um, we’ll meet you guys later. | 我们待会见 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna go hit the tables. | 我们要来玩玩 |
[07:22] | – How’s your luck? – Great. | 运气怎么样? |
[07:25] | I’m only down a couple hundred. | 好 只输了几百块 |
[07:26] | – Whatcha playing? – Blackjack. | 玩什么? 黑杰克 |
[07:28] | Why don’t you go next door? The Mirage has some $5 tables. | 为什么不去下一道门? marachi有$5桌 |
[07:30] | Five bucks? Those are the kiddy tables. | $5? 小孩玩的吗? |
[07:33] | I’m here to make some real money. | 我来是要挣钱的 |
[07:35] | I got a system. | 我有一个系统 |
[07:36] | Oh… I didn’t know you had a book. | 哦 |
[07:39] | Then you can’t lose. | 我不知道你有书 这样你就不输 |
[07:41] | Come on down, see for yourself. You can help me count my chips. | 来 注意点 你可以帮我数筹码 |
[07:50] | Hey, wait a minute. I called you, Monk. | 等等 我叫了你 Monk |
[07:52] | – Right. – Yeah, I ca… | 是的 我叫了 |
[07:55] | I solved something. It was big. | 我解决了一些事情 很重大的 |
[07:57] | Yeah! You said Daniel Thorn murdered his wife. | 你说Dannel Thorn谋杀了他的妻子 |
[07:59] | You said you had proof. | 你说你有证据 |
[08:02] | I did? | 我说了? |
[08:07] | Okay, this way. | 好了 这边 |
[08:11] | Over here. | 过来 |
[08:13] | Right, this… this is where she was killed. | 这里就是她遇害的地方 |
[08:16] | Does any of this look familiar? | 有什么看起来熟悉的? |
[08:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:21] | You’re only supposed to take two of those. | 上尉 你说你只拿了两个 |
[08:25] | “As necessary.” | 作为需要 |
[08:26] | You don’t remember anything? Nothing? | 什么也不记得了? |
[08:29] | Um… I know I left the party upstairs | 嗯 |
[08:33] | at about 1:30. | 我在1:30离开楼上 |
[08:34] | Okay, okay, were you alone? | 好 一个人 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:37] | I came down, I played some craps. | 我下楼 |
[08:38] | Lost some money. | 玩了会 输了一点钱 |
[08:40] | I talked to someone. | 跟人聊了会天 |
[08:42] | Good! There you go. | 很好 跟谁? |
[08:43] | Who? | 一个男人 |
[08:44] | It was a man. | 一个男人 |
[08:46] | Or a woman. | 或者女人 |
[08:47] | Oh, man or a woman. That narrows it down. | 男人还是女人? 这倒缩小了范围 |
[08:50] | So… So it wasn’t a child? | 那么就不是小孩了? |
[08:53] | Coulda been. | 也许是 |
[08:54] | I got the case file. | 好 案件档案 |
[08:55] | Lt. Waliver said don’t make any copies of it, | wallver副队说 不能有备份 |
[08:57] | and I have nice eyes. | 我的眼睛好 |
[08:59] | Cause of death: ligature strangulation | 好 |
[09:02] | and a broken neck. | 死因 脖子被勒至死 |
[09:03] | Waliver said you’re wasting your time. | wallver说你在浪费时间 |
[09:05] | It was an accident. She strangled on her own scarf. | 那是一次意外 她被自己的围巾绞住了 |
[09:07] | Okay, let’s check it out. | 好 我们来看看 |
[09:08] | Uh, excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | These are private elevators. | 对不起 这是私人电梯 |
[09:12] | The public elevators are across the lobby. | 公众电梯在大厅那边 |
[09:14] | Yeah, um… P.D. | 好的 嗯 警察 |
[09:15] | We’re just gonna look around a little bit, okay? | 我们就去参观参观 |
[09:17] | Sure, sure. | 当然 |
[09:19] | Well, what’s, uh, going on? Can I help? | 怎么了? 有什么能帮忙的? |
[09:21] | Were you on duty the night Mrs. Thorn was… | 在你当夜班的时候Thorn夫人在 |
[09:24] | Why, is this, like, an insurance thing? | 怎么了 是不是为了保险? |
[09:26] | No, this is a “we ask you some questions and you answer” thing. | 不 “我问你,回答问题” 就这样 |
[09:30] | Okay, okay. But you owe me one. | 好的 但是你欠我一个人情 |
[09:32] | Here’s what happened. They got off the elevator. | 事情是 |
[09:35] | Sheryl… that’s Mrs. Thorn… said, | sheryl 也就是Thorn夫人 |
[09:37] | “Do you have the tickets?” | 说 你有票吗? |
[09:38] | Daniel… Mr. Thorn… | Thorn先生看完口袋说 |
[09:40] | Checked his pockets. No. | 没有 |
[09:42] | She got back on the elevator. | 她回到电梯旁 |
[09:43] | Elevator doors closed. | 电梯门关住了 |
[09:45] | And her scarf got caught. | 她的围巾被夹住了 |
[09:47] | You could hear her screaming from inside. | 你可以听到她在里面尖叫 |
[09:49] | “Help me, Daniel. Help me.” | 救我 dannel 救我 |
[09:51] | That’s pretty much it. | 事情就是那样 |
[09:53] | The found her upstairs. | 他们在楼上找到她 |
[09:55] | And she was definitely alone? | 她是一个人? |
[09:57] | Oh, yeah, I was standing right there. | 是的 我就站在那里 |
[09:58] | I got a question. | 有一个问题 |
[10:00] | Were you working last night at 2:00? | 昨晚2:00你还工作? |
[10:03] | Oh, yes, sir. | 是的 |
[10:04] | – Was I here? – Were you here? | 我在这里吗? |
[10:06] | Do you remember me? Did we talk? | 你在这里吗? 你记得我吗? 我们说话了吗? |
[10:08] | No, sir, I’ve never seen you before. | 不 我之前从来没有见过你 |
[10:10] | Exactly. | 没错 我们没有见过面 |
[10:11] | We never met. | 没错 我们没有见过面 |
[10:12] | I was just testing you. | 对 我只是在试你 |
[10:14] | He passed. Good job. | 你没事了 干得好 |
[10:15] | Um, I… we’re just gonna be a minute, okay? | 我们占用一会 好吗? |
[10:18] | – Okay. – Thank you. | 是 谢谢 |
[10:20] | So it’s an express. | 这是快速通道 |
[10:22] | Yeah, it goes straight to the penthouse, non-stop. | 对 直接通到小蓬屋 不停的 |
[10:24] | There’s an access panel. | 这里有门 |
[10:26] | Can we get up there? | 我们能过去吗? |
[10:28] | Monk, we’re not supposed to be here. Let’s make it quick. | Monk 我们是不能过去的 快点就行了 |
[10:31] | – Hey, look. Thumbprint scanner. – Yeah. | 拇指指纹扫描仪 |
[10:33] | This elevator doesn’t move for anyone but Thorn or his wife. | 这个电梯没有动 只是为Thorn或者他太太服务 |
[10:35] | Yeah, right. It’s all here, look. | 都在这里 |
[10:37] | See? Daniel Thorn pressed the elevator scanner | 看 Dannel Thorn 按下指纹扫描仪 |
[10:40] | at 5:52 to come down. | 在5:52下来 |
[10:43] | And then Sheryl Thorn pressed the scanner | sheryl.Thorn在5:55按了 |
[10:45] | at 5:55, three minutes later, | |
[10:47] | to go back up in the elevator. | 三分钟后 再回到电梯里 |
[10:50] | So it was definitely her. | 那绝对就是她了 |
[10:53] | Yeah, positive I.D. | 是的 身份肯定 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[11:01] | Well, look. It’s odd. Look at her thumb print. | 看 看 很奇怪 看她的指纹印 |
[11:04] | It’s at a weird angle. | 是在一个奇特的角度上 |
[11:08] | Why would she press it like that? | 为什么她要那么按呢? |
[11:11] | I would have pressed it like that. | 我以前也那么按过 |
[11:13] | – Wouldn’t you? – Mm-hmm. | – 你不会? – 嗯 |
[11:15] | Yeah, that is weird. | 是的 很奇怪 |
[11:22] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[11:24] | It’s a fingernail. | 手指甲 |
[11:26] | It’s dug right into the leather. | 陷入进了皮革里面 |
[11:28] | It probably broke off when she was choking to death. | 也许是在挣扎的时候 刮在里面的 |
[11:30] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[11:33] | She was too far away from the door. | 她离门太远了 |
[11:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[11:38] | I think you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[11:40] | Something happened in here. | 这里有事发生过 |
[11:43] | It was murder. | 是谋杀 |
[11:51] | You know, some people thought | 有人想 |
[11:53] | that we should reschedule this groundbreaking ceremony | 我们应该重新计划这个奠基仪式 |
[11:56] | after what happened last week. | 在上周发生了那样的事情后 |
[11:59] | But I know that Sheryl would want us here today. | 但是我想sheryl希望我们今天在这里 |
[12:02] | And as you know, she and I | 你知道 |
[12:04] | were never able to have children of our own. | 她和我没有我们自己的孩子 |
[12:07] | So she always considered this project, | 她一直在考虑这个计划 |
[12:10] | this hospital, to be her baby. | 这个医院 就是她的孩子 |
[12:13] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[12:16] | If, in 100 years… | 如果l00年后 |
[12:18] | He didn’t love her. | 他不爱她 |
[12:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:22] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[12:24] | Or my casinos or my bestseller books. | 用我的赌城和卖得最好的书 |
[12:28] | No, it will be for this hospital. | 不 那是为了这个医院 |
[12:32] | So let’s get started on this hospital. | 我们再回到这个医院上面来 |
[12:38] | Will somebody hold this? | 谁能拿这个? |
[12:43] | – What are you doing? – Poking around. | 你在做什么? |
[12:45] | You can’t do that. | – 戳开看看 – 你不能那么做 |
[12:46] | I can do anything I want. I’m cute. | 我想做什么就做什么 我很可爱 |
[12:52] | I want to thank everybody for coming out here today. | 今天谢谢各位的到来 |
[12:55] | So let’s get this thing built, huh? | 我们建好这个东西 嗯? |
[12:59] | Oh, thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[13:01] | Mr. Thorn, do you have a minute? | Thorn先生 你有时间吗? |
[13:03] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[13:04] | No, no, sir. We don’t want your autograph. | 不 不 我们不要你的签名 |
[13:06] | My name is Natalie Teeger. This is Adrian Monk. | 我的名字是Natalie.Teeger 这位是Adrian Monk |
[13:08] | We’re here with some homicide detectives from San Francisco. | 我们是来调查谋杀案的 从旧金山过来的 |
[13:11] | Oh, I hope you’re staying here at the Monticello. | 我希望你们能住在montecholo |
[13:14] | Yes, sir, we are. | 是的 |
[13:15] | We just have some questions about your wife | 我们关于你的妻子有几个问题 |
[13:18] | and how she died. | 她的死因 |
[13:20] | You do? | 是吗? |
[13:22] | Well, uh, we have our own police force here, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 在这里我们有自己的警力 |
[13:25] | And, uh, they’ve already looked into it. | 他们已经调查过了 |
[13:27] | If you want a copy of that report, | 如果你们要那份报告的附件 |
[13:29] | I can assist you with that. | 我可以给你们 |
[13:30] | Well, I’ve already seen the report, sir. | 我们已经看过报告了 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t add up. | 没有加上 |
[13:36] | Oh, yeah? What doesn’t add up? | 没有加上什么? |
[13:38] | The night she died, the two of you were going to a fundraiser | 她死的那晚 你们两个去了筹款会 |
[13:41] | at the Baker Street Pavilion. | 在贝克大街那里 |
[13:42] | Yeah, that’s right. It was a fundraising concert. | 是的 那是筹款音乐会 |
[13:45] | For this hospital. | 为这个医院 |
[13:46] | Right, but she forgot the tickets, | 但是她忘了票 |
[13:49] | and that’s why she went back upstairs. | 所以她回到楼上 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:54] | These were in your pocket, sir. | 这些 就是你口袋里的票 |
[13:58] | Baker Street Pavilion, May 2nd. | 贝克大街亭子 5月2号 |
[14:02] | Oh, my, but… | 我的 |
[14:04] | I didn’t realize they were there. | 我不知道它们在那里 |
[14:05] | If I’d have known that, she’d be alive here today. | 如果我知道 她就不会死了 |
[14:07] | We’ve spoken to some witnesses. | 我们和证人谈过了 |
[14:10] | They said that you looked for the tickets. | 他们说你在找这些票 |
[14:12] | They said that you checked your pockets. | 他们说你看过了你的口袋 |
[14:15] | They were mistaken! | 他们弄错了! |
[14:20] | Look, why don’t you just relax here, Mr. Monk. | 你们为什么不在这里放松一下? |
[14:22] | Huh? You’re in Las Vegas. | 你们是在拉斯维加斯 |
[14:24] | Do some gambling. | 来赌一赌 |
[14:26] | I’d be happy to comp you and your friend here. | 我很高兴在这里款待你和你的朋友 |
[14:28] | I don’t gamble. | 我不赌博 |
[14:30] | Well, then, have a drink. | 那就喝一杯 |
[14:32] | Don’t drink. | 不喝酒 |
[14:33] | Well, you don’t gamble, you don’t drink. | 不赌博 不喝酒 |
[14:35] | You wanna know a secret? I don’t either. | 想知道一个秘密吗? 我也不这样做 |
[14:38] | You and I, we got a lot in common, Mr. Monk. | 你和我有一个相同的地方 |
[14:40] | Yes, we do. My wife was murdered too. | 是的 我的妻子也被人谋杀了 |
[14:45] | Sheryl wasn’t murdered. | 不 sheryl不是被谋杀 |
[14:46] | I think she was. | 我想她是的 |
[14:48] | We’re done here. | 我们就到这里了 |
[14:51] | Goodbye, Mr. Monk, Ms. Teeger. | 再见 Monk先生 Teeger小姐 |
[14:53] | Mr. Thorn. | Thorn先生 |
[15:02] | Okay, just take your time. | 请自便 |
[15:04] | Does any of this look familiar? | 有什么熟悉的? |
[15:06] | Maybe that way? | 也许那样 |
[15:10] | Hey, there’s Randy. Randy! | 是Randy Randy |
[15:12] | Randy! How you doing? | Randy 你好吗? |
[15:14] | Hey, uh, I’m down. I mean… | 嘿 – |
[15:17] | But that’s to be expected. | 我很失望 – 但那是预料到的 |
[15:19] | Money is like the tide. It ebbs and it flows. | 钱就像是潮汐 有涨潮也有退潮 |
[15:22] | It’s all in the book. | 都在书里 |
[15:23] | Right now, I’m sort of ebbing. | 我现在是退潮 |
[15:25] | Uh, son, exactly how much are you ebbing? | 你退潮了多少? |
[15:27] | Down 800. | |
[15:29] | But that’s not including the complimentary breakfast | 但不包括补偿早餐和免费酒水 |
[15:31] | and all the free drinks. | |
[15:32] | Don’t panic. Don’t panic. The worst thing you can do is panic. | 别惊慌 你干的最糟糕的事情就是惊慌 |
[15:35] | It’s all in the book. | 书里都有 |
[15:36] | – Hey, uh, how’s the case coming? – Actually, we’re narrowing it… | 案子怎么样了? |
[15:38] | Great, I wanna hear all about it. Later. | 事实上 我们正在缩小范围 好的 我希望有好消息 |
[15:40] | – How are you? – Julia, I’m back. | 你好吗? |
[15:42] | – Let’s play. – All right. There ya go. | julie 我回来了 我们玩 好了 来吧 |
[15:44] | That bar. | 那个酒吧 |
[15:46] | I’ve been in that bar. | 我曾经去过 |
[15:54] | Hey! There he is! | 他来了 |
[15:56] | This is the guy! | |
[15:57] | Hey, Leland, welcome back! | leland 欢迎回来 |
[15:59] | I think you’ve been here before. | 是的 我想你来过这里 |
[16:00] | Leland, how you feeling, brother? | leland 感觉怎么样 兄弟? |
[16:02] | I figured you’d be back. | 我知道你会回来的 你忘了这个了 |
[16:04] | You forgot this. | 我知道你会回来的 你忘了这个了 |
[16:06] | Everybody is still talking about it, man. | 所有人仍旧是在谈论 |
[16:08] | Thank you for last night. | 谢谢昨晚的事情 |
[16:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:12] | First place karaoke contest? | 第一 卡拉OK比赛? |
[16:14] | Karaoke? | 卡拉OK |
[16:15] | Do you sing? | 卡拉OK 你会唱? |
[16:17] | Apparently. | 是的 |
[16:20] | Look, last night is a bit of a blur. | 昨晚的事情就忘了吧 |
[16:24] | What did I sing? | 我唱什么? |
[16:25] | “Ain’t No Sunshine.” | 我唱什么? 不要阳光 |
[16:28] | That’s a good song. | 那是好歌 |
[16:30] | You made me cry. | 你让我哭泣 |
[16:32] | Sing it again. | 再来一次 |
[16:34] | I don’t think so. | 我想不要了 |
[16:36] | Look, um… | |
[16:38] | Did anything else happen? It’s kind of important. | – 有别的事发生吗? – 很重要的 |
[16:40] | You did a lot of drinking. | 你喝得太多了 |
[16:42] | You were very thirsty. | 你喝得太多了 你非常口渴 |
[16:43] | – Did he talk to anybody? – Hell, he talked to everybody. | 他还跟谁说过话? 他和所有人都说了 |
[16:45] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么也不记得了 |
[16:47] | Um… | |
[16:48] | Let’s see, you came in around 2:00. | 你大概在2:00来 |
[16:50] | You sang the song, you won the trophy, | 你唱了歌 赢得了奖品 |
[16:52] | you threw up, and you collapsed on a table over there. | 你扔掉了 就从桌子上倒下来 |
[16:55] | – Was he alone? – I didn’t notice. | 他是一个人吗? |
[16:57] | About ten minutes later, you came back. | 我没有注意到 |
[16:59] | You were all excited, and you kept saying, | 10分钟后你回来 你非常兴奋 |
[17:01] | “I solved the case!” | 你不断说 “我破案了!” |
[17:02] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[17:04] | No, sir, you just ran outside, looking for a pay phone. | 不 后来你就出去找电话了 |
[17:06] | You sat at this table. You solved the case. | 你坐在桌子这边 你破了这个案子 |
[17:13] | Look… do you have any idea what I meant? | 你知道我是什么意思吗? |
[17:16] | No. | |
[17:17] | I do. | 不 我知道 你跟我什么都说了 |
[17:18] | You told me all about it. | 我知道 你跟我什么都说了 |
[17:26] | Um… | 嗯… |
[17:30] | What exactly did I say? | 我到底说了什么? |
[17:35] | I’ll tell you on one condition. | 有个条件 |
[17:49] | Hi. Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[17:51] | Oh, Ms. Teeger, Room 1523. | 哦 Teeger小姐 l523号房 |
[17:53] | Wow, you’re pretty good! | 你很棒 |
[17:54] | You’re gonna own this place someday. | 有一天你会拥有这个地方的 |
[17:56] | That’s the plan, yeah. Give me five years. | 我是那样的计划 要5年 |
[17:58] | Listen, my friend Adrian Monk just checked in. | 我的朋友Adrian Monk刚刚来 |
[18:00] | Room 1525. | l525房 |
[18:01] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[18:03] | Anyway, he’s a little peculiar. | 他有点特别 |
[18:05] | He has to have 60-watt light bulbs in all the lamps. | 他用的都是60瓦的灯泡 |
[18:08] | 60 watt? | 60瓦? |
[18:09] | Uh, did you try guest services? | 60瓦? 你问了服务台了? |
[18:11] | Yeah, there were ten people in front of me. | 是的 l0个人在我的面前 |
[18:13] | Could you help me out? I would so appreciate it. | 你能帮帮我吗? 我非常感激 |
[18:15] | Done. But you owe me one. | 好了 但你欠我个人情 |
[18:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:19] | – Is that Daniel Thorn’s book? – Yeah. | 那是Dannel Thorn的书吗? |
[18:22] | You must be a pretty big fan, huh? | 哦 是的 你是他的超级粉丝吧? |
[18:24] | I’d say I’m more of a student. | 我不止是学生 |
[18:25] | I keep my eyes open. | 我要睁开眼睛 |
[18:27] | You can learn more in this lobby than you can in any business school. | 在这里你可以学到更多的东西 比你在商业学校多多了 |
[18:30] | I’m sure you can… | 我想你可以的 |
[18:32] | lewis | Lewis. |
[18:34] | I bet you have some great stories. | 我打赌你还有很好的故事 |
[18:36] | Uh, well, uh… | |
[18:38] | Let’s just say if I wrote a book about Thorn, | 我写一个关于Thorn的书 |
[18:40] | about the things I’ve seen, | 写我经历过的 |
[18:42] | it’d be pretty wild. | 真是疯狂 |
[18:44] | I have a perfect view of who comes and goes. | 我在这里对谁来来往往看得很清楚 |
[18:47] | And who comes and goes with who. | 还有和谁来来往往 |
[18:50] | Ah, do you really? | 真的? |
[18:52] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:58] | ♪ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪ | |
[19:04] | ♪ It’s not warm when she’s away ♪ | |
[19:11] | ♪ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪ | |
[19:15] | Don’t ask. | |
[19:18] | ♪ Any time she goes away ♪ | |
[19:23] | ♪ Wonder this time where she’s gone ♪ | |
[19:29] | ♪ Wonder if she’s going to stay ♪ | |
[19:34] | Do the dance. | 跳舞 你跳得好 |
[19:35] | You did a little dance. ♪ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪ | 跳舞 |
[19:40] | ♪ She’s always gone too long ♪ ♪ Any time she goes away ♪ | 你跳得好 |
[19:45] | Turn around. I wanna see your tush. | 转过来 |
[19:51] | ♪ I know, I know, I know, I know ♪ | 我要看你的那个 |
[19:54] | Those are different pants. Where are the jeans? | 这些是不同的裤子 牛仔裤呢? |
[19:57] | Look, lady, a deal is a deal. | 这是说好的 |
[20:00] | I sang the song, now tell me what I said last night. | 我唱歌了 现在告诉我昨晚我说了什么 |
[20:04] | All you said was, “They don’t match.” | 你只说了“他们不配” |
[20:08] | They don’t match? What doesn’t match? | “他们不配“? 什么不配? |
[20:10] | I don’t know. You didn’t say. | 我不知道 你没有说 |
[20:14] | Wait, wait, wait. Is that it? Is that all you’ve got? | 等等 就这些? 你就知道这些? |
[20:17] | Leland… sing it again. | 再唱一次 |
[20:20] | I just love the way you sing. | 我就喜欢听你唱 |
[20:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | – You were good. – Shut up. | 很棒 闭嘴 |
[20:32] | Daniel Thorn has a mistress. | Dannel Thorn有情人 |
[20:34] | She’s a dancer at another casino. | 是另一家赌城的舞女 |
[20:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[20:38] | Lewis the bellboy told me. | 侍者lewis说的 |
[20:40] | He told you, just like that? | 他就这样告诉你了? |
[20:42] | – Mm-hmm. – Oh, that’s right. You’re cute. | 嗯 对啊 你很可爱 |
[20:55] | Mr. Monk, they’re not naked. | Monk 他们没有裸体 |
[20:57] | They’re naked-ish. | Monk 他们没有裸体 像裸体 |
[20:58] | Well, you can’t argue with that. | 你不要争论了 |
[21:00] | They are naked-ish. | 像裸体 |
[21:01] | Where’s the captain? | 队长在哪里? |
[21:02] | He went back to get Randy out of the casino. | 他带Randy离开赌城 |
[21:04] | He’s down $4,000. | 输了4,000 |
[21:06] | He’s never gonna leave. | 什么 他走不了了 |
[21:08] | Nobody walks away. It’s like a drug. | 没有人能走开 就像吸毒 |
[21:11] | I used to gamble. | 我过去赌过 我有很大的问题 |
[21:13] | I had a big problem. | 我过去赌过 我有很大的问题 |
[21:14] | That’s why I left. | 那是我离开的原因terrisa.telinker? |
[21:15] | – Sir, Teresa Telenko? – Yeah. | |
[21:18] | Is he pointing? | 是的 他指出来了吗? |
[21:19] | Yes, he’s pointing. | 他指出来了吗? 是的 |
[21:20] | – Where is he pointing? – To a woman. | 是的 他指在哪里? 一个女人那里 |
[21:29] | She’s walking this way. | 她走过来了 |
[21:34] | Excuse me… Ms. Telenko? | 打扰一下 telinker小姐 |
[21:36] | Hi, I’m Natalie Teeger. | 我是Natalie.Teeger 这是Adrian Monk |
[21:37] | This is Adrian Monk. | 我是Natalie.Teeger 这是Adrian Monk |
[21:39] | We’re… We’re working with the police department. | 我们在警察局工作 |
[21:41] | Looking into the death of… Ooh! | 正在调查 |
[21:44] | Of Sheryl Thorn. | sheryl.Thorn死亡一案 |
[21:45] | Why are you telling me? | sheryl.Thorn死亡一案 为什么跟我说? |
[21:47] | Because you’re sleeping with her husband. | 因为你和她丈夫上床 |
[21:49] | Sweetie, it will take us half a day to check your phone records. | 我们看过你的电话记录 |
[21:53] | Okay, maybe that’s true. But that’s my business. | 也许那是真的 那也是我的事 |
[21:56] | It has nothing to do with his wife or what happened. | 跟他的妻子没有关系 |
[21:59] | Ms. Telenko, we already checked. | telinker小姐 我们查过 |
[22:01] | The night Mrs. Thorn was killed, | Thorn遇害的那晚 |
[22:04] | you called in sick. | 你说病了 |
[22:05] | You missed the show. | 没有表演 |
[22:08] | Is he blind? | 他瞎了? |
[22:10] | Define blind. | 什么意思 |
[22:12] | I called in sick because I was sick. | 我说病了 就是病了 |
[22:15] | I miss a lot of shows. | 我错过了很多的演出 |
[22:16] | Would you like to see a note from my doctor? | 要看医生的处方吗? |
[22:19] | What happened to Sheryl Thorn was an accident. | sheryl.Thorn的事情是意外 |
[22:22] | She was on that elevator alone, and she choked to death. | 她一个人在电梯里窒息死了 |
[22:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么看 |
[22:26] | Aah! | |
[22:28] | Look, if you’re gonna accuse me of something, | 如果你们想起诉我 |
[22:30] | the least you can do is look me in the eye. | 至少就看我的眼睛 |
[22:32] | Mr. Monk, come on. | 来啊 |
[22:36] | Thorn killed her. | Thorn杀了她 |
[22:38] | I don’t know how he did it… | 我不知道他怎么做的 |
[22:41] | But he did it. | 但就是他做的 |
[22:43] | I think you knew something about it, | 我想你知道一些情况 |
[22:45] | either before the fact or after. | 在发生前后 |
[22:47] | Are you arresting me? | 你要逮捕我? |
[22:50] | No. | 不 |
[22:52] | Then I have a show to do. Excuse me. | 那我要表演了 抱歉 |
[22:55] | Ms. Telenko! | telinker小姐 |
[22:57] | When you talk to Mr. Thorn… | 在你和Thorn先生谈话的时候 |
[23:00] | you tell him that I’m not going anywhere. | 你告诉他我哪也不去 |
[23:03] | Tell him that he’s smart, | 告诉他他很聪明 |
[23:05] | but I’m smarter. | 但我更聪明 |
[23:07] | And I am gonna figure out how he did it. | 我要弄清楚他是怎么做的 |
[23:13] | Is she still there? | 她还在吗? |
[23:23] | So where’s your boyfriend? | 你的男朋友在哪里? |
[23:25] | Sent him out. | 我让他走了 我说我需要特别的香波 |
[23:26] | Told him I needed a special kind of shampoo. | 我说我需要特别的香波 |
[23:29] | Boy, it’s like you have super powers. | 看来你有超级力量 |
[23:31] | It’s a gift. | 这是个天赋 |
[23:32] | And a curse? | 也是个诅咒? |
[23:34] | Nah, just a gift. | 不 只是个天赋 |
[23:35] | All right, we have about 10 minutes. | 我们有l0分钟 |
[23:37] | Let me have the scarf. | 给我围巾 |
[23:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:50] | We’re reenacting the crime. You’re the victim. | 重演犯罪现场 你是受害者 |
[23:52] | What if the elevator starts up? | 要是电梯升起来怎么办? |
[23:54] | – It’ll get caught again. – It’s not gonna get caught. | 又会被卡住 不会的 |
[23:56] | Well, then you be the victim! | 那你来当受害者 |
[23:57] | No, no, no, no, no. Sharona was always the victim. | 不 不 Sharona总是 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I’m sure she was. | 不 我肯定她就是 不 我不要 我是侦探 |
[24:01] | I… I can’t be the victim. | 不 |
[24:03] | I’m the detective. | 我不要 我是侦探 |
[24:05] | I have to step back and observe the scene. | 我要回去观察现场 |
[24:08] | Yeah, well, I can observe stuff too. | 我也要去看看 |
[24:10] | Like, A… this is a crime scene. | A:这是犯罪现场 不 你不要看 |
[24:12] | No, no, no, you don’t know what to look for. | 你不知道在找什么 是吗? |
[24:14] | Okay? I mean, we have a system. | 我们有一个系统 |
[24:17] | It’s a good system. | 是个好系统 |
[24:19] | There’s an old saying: | 有句古话 |
[24:22] | Don’t… change anything… | 什么也不要改变 |
[24:25] | ever. | 永远 |
[24:27] | That’s an old saying? | 那是古话? |
[24:28] | I’ve been saying it for years. | 我总是那么说 |
[24:36] | I know it’s only $2 million, | 我知道只是$2百万 |
[24:38] | but two million here, four million there, | 但是这里$2百万 那里$4百万 |
[24:40] | after a while we’re talking about real money. | 过了一会儿 我们就说到真钱了 |
[24:43] | Yeah, the answer is no! | 答案是否定的 |
[24:46] | Okay, I’m Mrs. Thorn. | 对 我是 |
[24:48] | W-W-Wait. | 等等 |
[24:51] | Oh, looks fantastic on you, by the way. | 你看起来好极了 |
[24:53] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 我们出去 |
[24:54] | We walk out. | 我们出去 嗯 |
[24:56] | We stop. | 我们停下 |
[24:58] | I forgot the tickets. | 我忘了票 |
[24:59] | We look for the tickets. | 我们找票 |
[25:02] | I must have left them upstairs. | 我一定是忘在了楼上 |
[25:04] | I walk back to the elevator. | 我回到电梯 |
[25:06] | I press “P,” penthouse. | 我按“P“去阁楼 |
[25:09] | The doors close. | 门关上 |
[25:11] | The scarf gets caught. | 围巾被卡住 |
[25:13] | Maybe somebody was hiding up there. | 也许有人藏在里面 |
[25:17] | Well, that’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[25:19] | But Mrs. Thorn was yelling about the scarf, | 但是Thorn夫人喊的是围巾 |
[25:22] | not about some attacker. | 不会有袭击者 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:25] | So she’s alone. | 所以她是一个人 |
[25:28] | She presses her thumb. | 她按了大拇指 |
[25:36] | Mr. Monk, oh my God! Here, I have a knife. | 上帝啊 这里我有刀 坚持 坚持 |
[25:38] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坚持 |
[25:39] | Hold on! | 坚持 |
[25:40] | Oh! Here! | |
[25:49] | Almost got it. | Almost got it. 还差一点 |
[25:53] | Okay. There, there! | 好了 |
[25:55] | What are you doing, huh? | 你们在做什么? |
[25:57] | Do you think this is funny? | 你们觉得很有趣吗? |
[25:59] | I mean, you rifle through my pockets, | 你们翻过我的口袋 |
[26:01] | and then you make a mockery of me like this? | 踩在上面 你们是想嘲笑我吗? |
[26:05] | I just buried my wife. | 我刚埋了我的妻子 |
[26:07] | We are not mocking you, Mr. Thorn. | 我们没有嘲笑你 Thorn先生 |
[26:08] | We are trying an experiment. | 我们正在做实验 |
[26:10] | I could have you arrested, and I’m going to. | 如果我想的话 就可以逮捕你 |
[26:14] | Are you okay? Do you need some water? | 你没事吧? 要水吗? |
[26:17] | No, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[26:18] | I’m okay. | 好 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么? |
[26:26] | Question. | 问题 |
[26:27] | Question for me? No, I’m sorry. | – 给我的问题? – 不 非常抱歉 |
[26:29] | I’m on my way to a board meeting. | 我要开董事会 我已经迟到了 |
[26:31] | I’m already late. | 不会要很久的 |
[26:32] | It’ll only take a minute. | 不会要很久的 |
[26:34] | One… One minute. | 我哪里冒犯了你 先生? |
[26:35] | Did I do something to offend you, sir? | 我哪里冒犯了你 先生? |
[26:36] | I mean, why don’t you let this thing go? | 为什么就要这样对我? |
[26:38] | What happened to my wife was an accident. | 我妻子发生的事情是意外 |
[26:41] | Ten witnesses saw her get onto the elevator alone. | l0个人看见她一个人进了电梯 |
[26:44] | When it stopped, she was dead. | 停下来的时候 |
[26:46] | They said that… They said… | 她就死了 |
[26:50] | They said your wife was screaming for help. | 他们说你的妻子喊救命 |
[26:52] | And that she called your name. | 喊你的名字 |
[26:55] | Yeah, that’s true. That’s true. | 是的 |
[26:57] | I will never forget that moment. | 我永远忘不了那一刻 |
[26:59] | Well, just now, | 但是现在 |
[27:00] | I was being strangled by the scarf, | 我就像你妻子那样要被勒死了 |
[27:03] | like your wife, | |
[27:05] | but I couldn’t yell anything. | 但是我什么也喊不出来 |
[27:07] | I… I couldn’t even breathe. | 甚至不能呼吸 |
[27:09] | How do you explain that, sir? | 你怎么解释? |
[27:12] | I can’t explain it. Can you? | 我解释不了 你呢? |
[27:14] | I loved my wife, Mr. Monk. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[27:16] | As much as you love Terri Telenko? | 就像你那样爱terry.telinker? |
[27:18] | Yeah, I know you talked to Terri. | 是的 我知道你找特里谈过 |
[27:20] | Virtue was not one of my virtues, | 美德不是我的美德 |
[27:22] | and, uh, Sheryl knew that. | sheryl知道了 她接受了 |
[27:23] | She accepted it. | 她意识到 |
[27:25] | She realized that being married to Daniel Thorn in this town | 她意识到 在这个城市里嫁给danne.Thorn |
[27:29] | had other compensations. | 有别的补偿 |
[27:31] | You… You don’t have any idea who you’re dealing with, do you? | 你不懂 你要对付的是谁 |
[27:36] | Come here, let me show you something. | 过来 让你看 |
[27:40] | The local rag | 有人 |
[27:42] | put this picture on the front page! | 把这幅画放到这里 |
[27:45] | I asked them not to publish it, | 我叫他们不要公开 他们不听 |
[27:47] | and they ignored me. | 昨天早上 |
[27:48] | So yesterday morning, | 昨天早上 |
[27:50] | I bought controlling interest in that company | 我就买下了那个公司的股票 |
[27:52] | so I could personally fire | 我就把那个该死的编辑给炒掉了 |
[27:53] | that son of a bitch editor, | |
[27:55] | and the photographer, | 还炒掉制图和出版商 |
[27:57] | and the publisher. | |
[27:58] | Now, you understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:00] | Now, that’s who you’re dealing with. | 这就是你要对付的人 |
[28:02] | I own this town. | 这个城市是我的 |
[28:04] | And Ms. Teeger, | Teeger小姐 |
[28:06] | you worked at the Bellagio. | 你在贝拉吉奥工作过 |
[28:08] | All right, so you’ve done your homework. | 对 你调查过了 |
[28:10] | Yeah, so why don’t you tell your friend | 为什么不跟你的朋友说 |
[28:12] | what the first rule of Vegas is. | 在维加斯的第一规则是什么? |
[28:13] | The golden rule. The only rule. | 唯一的规则就是 |
[28:17] | The house always wins. | 赌场赢 |
[28:20] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[28:26] | Ah! There it is. | 在这 |
[28:27] | It’s ruined now. You cut it all up. | 这个毁掉了 你把它割断了 |
[28:29] | – I saved your life! – You could have untied it. | 我救了你的命 你可以脱下来的 |
[28:31] | Hey, Monk, Natalie. I’ve been looking all over for you guys. | Monk Natalie 我到处在找你 |
[28:34] | It’s Randy. He’s in way over his head. | 是Randy 他有麻烦了 |
[28:36] | He’s lost his savings account. | 他帐户里的钱都没有了 |
[28:38] | He’s gonna lose everything. | 什么都没有了 |
[28:46] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[28:48] | Sorry, sir, that’s a bust. | 抱歉 先生 这个爆了 |
[28:58] | It’s blackjack. | 这是黑杰克 |
[29:00] | You try to get as close to 21 without going over. | 你要尽可能接近2l点但不能超过 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I think I’ve heard of that game. | 我想我听过那个游戏 |
[29:04] | It’s not a game, believe me. | 不是游戏 |
[29:05] | Hey, lieutenant, let’s go take a break. | 副队 我们休息一下 |
[29:07] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[29:16] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[29:22] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[29:24] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[29:46] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[29:48] | – Eight. – Hit me. | |
[29:49] | – Eleven. – Hit me. | |
[29:51] | Sixteen. | 补牌 |
[29:55] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[29:56] | Twenty-six. That’s a bust. | 26 爆了 |
[29:59] | So exactly how much are you down? | 你输了多少? |
[30:02] | 35. | |
[30:03] | 35,000?! | |
[30:04] | Where did you get 35 grand? | 你哪里有$35,000? |
[30:06] | It’s easy. They lend it to you. | 简单 他们借给你的 |
[30:08] | Yeah, I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[30:22] | Stay. | 坐下 |
[30:23] | No, take it. Take a card. | 要一张牌 |
[30:24] | He’s got an eighteen. You don’t hit on eighteen. | 不 他有18 你不能补18 |
[30:26] | Well, the next card’s low. | 下一张会小的 |
[30:28] | It’s a 3, or maybe a 2. | 3 或是2 |
[30:31] | You counting cards? | 你在算牌? |
[30:33] | No… I’m remembering them. | 不 我记住了 |
[30:35] | What do you mean you’re remembering them? | 什么意思 你记住了? |
[30:37] | That’s impossible. There are eight decks in that shoe. | 那是不可能的 那里有八副牌 |
[30:41] | One card, please. | 一张牌 |
[30:42] | Hit him. | 补上 |
[30:45] | Take the card. | 要牌 |
[30:48] | Sir? | 先生? |
[30:51] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[31:09] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[31:11] | I was on fire. I couldn’t lose. | 我很火 不会输 |
[31:13] | I was up almost $8,000. | 我快有$8,000 |
[31:16] | And then I started doubling and tripling my bets. | 然后我开始加倍赌金 |
[31:18] | Just like it says in the book. | 就像书里说的 |
[31:20] | The next thing I knew… | 我知道 |
[31:21] | Let me see the book, Randy. Let me see. | 让我看下书 |
[31:27] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[31:29] | How am I gonna win my money back? | 我怎么才能赢回来? |
[31:31] | You stay there. | 你呆在那里 |
[31:32] | If you go near those tables again without me, | 如果你再去 不经过我的同意 |
[31:34] | I will shoot you in the leg. | 我就射你的腿 |
[31:41] | Well, a very good friend of mine has a gambling problem. | 我的一个好朋友有赌瘾 |
[31:44] | I need to do an intervention. | 我需要帮他 |
[31:46] | Maybe Randy can find a support group. | 也许有人能帮Randy |
[31:48] | I’m talking about you, Monk. | 我在说你 Monk |
[31:50] | Me? I don’t gamble. | 我? 我不赌博 |
[31:52] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 对 |
[31:53] | You should gamble. | 你应该要赌 |
[31:55] | See, you could be in there right now, gambling, winning his money back. | 现在就可以开始了 赌 要赢回来 |
[31:58] | You can’t be serious. | 不是开玩笑 |
[32:00] | Monk, the kid is 35 grand in the hole. | Monk 欠$35,000 |
[32:02] | That is his savings account, | 他一定要还的 |
[32:04] | his car payment, | |
[32:05] | and the down payment on his mother’s condominium. | 不还是不行的 |
[32:10] | I can’t do it. | 不行 |
[32:12] | Yes, you can. I just saw you. | 你可以做到的 |
[32:13] | Mr. Monk, don’t listen to him. | Monk先生 别听他的 |
[32:16] | Look, just… you do that “Rain Man” thing. | 你就要那么干 |
[32:19] | Count a few cards. It’ll take you an hour and a half. | 数几张牌 只有你一个半小时的时间 |
[32:21] | Look at me. He has no idea what he’s talking about. | 他不知道在说什么 |
[32:24] | Once you get a taste of it, you will be hooked. | 一接触到这个 你就上当了 |
[32:25] | For sure. You will never leave. | 就走不掉了 |
[32:27] | – You won’t get hooked. – He gets hooked on everything! | 你不会上当 他对很多事情都上瘾 |
[32:29] | He’s the most compulsive person I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过最复杂的人 |
[32:31] | – He’s like a different species! – Thank you. | 就像是别的种类的人 |
[32:33] | I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会随时跟着你 |
[32:35] | We go in there, win the 35 grand back, | 我们去那里 |
[32:38] | and then we walk away. | 把$35,000赢回来 我们就走 |
[32:40] | Nobody walks away. Mr. Monk, don’t do it. | 没有人会走 不要那样 |
[32:43] | Mr. Monk… it’s Randy. | monk先生 这是Randy |
[32:51] | I have to do it. It’s Randy. | 我必须要那么做 这是Randy |
[32:54] | And then I’ll walk away. | 然后我保证我就走 |
[32:55] | I promise. | |
[33:35] | Could I have a different chip? This one’s scratched. | 能换个筹码吗? 这个划花了 |
[33:42] | It’s his first time. | 那是他第一次 |
[33:44] | No kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[33:47] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[33:57] | Fourteen. | |
[33:59] | Sixteen. | |
[34:01] | Twenty. | |
[34:04] | Twenty-five, you bust. | 25 你爆了 |
[34:07] | You hit 20? | 你到了20? |
[34:09] | I did? | 是吗? |
[34:13] | I’m gonna need more money. | 我需要更多的钱 |
[34:19] | Stay. Hit me. Hit me. | 不补 |
[34:22] | Stay. | 不补 |
[34:24] | Stay. | 不补 |
[34:25] | Stay. | 不补 补牌 |
[34:26] | Hit me. Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:27] | Stay. | 不补 |
[34:31] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:32] | Stay. | 补牌 |
[34:34] | I want to raise my bets. | 我要赢 |
[34:36] | Hit me. | |
[34:37] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:39] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:40] | Hit me! | |
[34:42] | Nicely played. | 玩得好 |
[34:44] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:46] | Stay. | 两倍下 |
[34:47] | Double down. | |
[34:48] | Sweet. | 好 |
[34:50] | Stay. Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:51] | Hit me. | 补牌 |
[34:52] | I’ll stay. | 不补 |
[34:56] | How you doing? | 怎么样? |
[34:57] | Good. I’m up 19,400. | 好 我赢到了$19,400 |
[34:59] | – I mean, how are you doing? – Ho, ho, I’m good. | 你感觉好吗? 很好 |
[35:02] | I’m… I’m… I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:03] | I’m okay. | |
[35:05] | Monk, I really appreciate this. | Monk 非常感激 |
[35:07] | I’m never gambling again for as long as I live. | 以后再也不赌了 |
[35:09] | Want to bet? | 想赌吗? |
[35:10] | 1,000 bucks? | |
[35:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:17] | We can’t cover that. There’s a $500 limit. | 我们盖不了 那是$500底线 |
[35:19] | I think we can make an exception in Mr. Monk’s case. | 我想有例外 Monk就是这样 |
[35:22] | We’re not afraid of him, are we? Nah. | 我们不怕他 |
[35:24] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[35:26] | But first, let’s make it a little more interesting. | 首先来点有趣的 |
[35:29] | Why don’t you add two more decks to the shoe? | 为什么不赌两手 |
[35:31] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[35:32] | Mr. Monk, that’s 10 decks. That’s too many. | l0点 |
[35:43] | Bring it. | 跟 |
[35:44] | If you’re trying to cheat me, Mr. Monk, we’ll catch you. | 如果你想耍花样 我就会抓住你的 |
[35:47] | I got friends hiding in the ceiling. | 我有人藏在天花板 |
[35:50] | Friends? In the ceiling? | 有人藏在天花板? |
[35:53] | That’s right. | 好 |
[36:00] | There’s an access panel above. | 有通道 |
[36:07] | I know how you did it. | 我知道你是怎么干的了 |
[36:11] | I know how he did it! | |
[36:13] | He murdered his wife. | 他谋杀了他的妻子 |
[36:15] | Good for him. Congratulations. | 很好 恭喜 |
[36:17] | Let’s play cards. | 我们玩牌吧 |
[36:18] | Stay. | 不补 |
[36:19] | Hit me. | 打 |
[36:20] | Here’s what happened. | 怎么了 |
[36:22] | You and your wife went out to that fundraiser. | 你和你的妻子去筹款会 |
[36:24] | She left the penthouse with you, | 她和你一起去了阁楼 |
[36:25] | but she never made it downstairs. | 但是她没有下楼 |
[36:27] | You killed her in the elevator on the way down. | 你在电梯道里杀了她 |
[36:30] | You had less than two minutes. That’s all the time you needed. | 我知道他怎么干的了 没到两分钟时间 你就需要那么多的时间 |
[36:33] | After all, you had help. | 但是你需要帮手 |
[36:37] | Are you going to play or not? | 还玩吗? |
[36:39] | Sorry. Hit me. | 抱歉 |
[36:40] | This man is delusional. | 这家伙有妄想症 |
[36:42] | And he was discharged from the police force six years ago. | 六年前他从警察退了下来 |
[36:44] | He’s not even a real cop. | 他甚至不是一个真正的警察 |
[36:46] | Yeah, that’s true. But we are. | 这是真的 |
[36:48] | Go on. | 但我们是 |
[36:49] | That wasn’t your wife in the lobby. | 在厅里的不是你的妻子 |
[36:51] | That was Teresa Telenko, your mistress, in disguise. | 那是terrisa.telinker 你的情人 |
[36:54] | Come on, hit me! | 来啊 |
[36:55] | Stay. | 留! terrisa是个好演员 |
[36:56] | Teresa was a trained actress. | 留! terrisa是个好演员 |
[36:58] | Is that why you seduced her in the first place? | 你就是那么引诱她的? |
[37:00] | I wonder. | |
[37:02] | I’ll split these. | 我分 |
[37:04] | Stay. | 不补 |
[37:05] | Hit me. | 不补 |
[37:06] | Double down. | 双倍 |
[37:07] | Hit me. | |
[37:08] | You hoisted her up through the access panel. | 你带着她经过大厅 |
[37:12] | Hit me again and make it a 10. | 再来 l0点 |
[37:14] | Genius. | 天才! |
[37:15] | What is that, 17? I’ll stay. | 那是什么 17 不补 |
[37:17] | Hit me. | 补 |
[37:19] | Then Teresa took your wife’s place in the elevator. | 特莉莎代替你的妻子进了电梯 |
[37:21] | You had 45 seconds. That was plenty of time. | 你有45秒 时间够了 |
[37:24] | Hit me and… hit me. | 补 |
[37:27] | Stay. | 不补 |
[37:29] | Stay. | 不补 |
[37:30] | The elevator door opened and you two went into your act. | 电梯门开了 你就行动 |
[37:34] | 2,000, uptown and down! | $2,000 上去下来 |
[37:36] | Just keep it sassy. | 你说你要退出的 |
[37:37] | You sure you want to do that? You said you’d quit. | 你说你要退出的 |
[37:38] | Natalie, I know what I’m doing. | Natalie 我想行的 |
[37:40] | When the door closed again, | 门再关上的时候 |
[37:41] | Teresa started to scream your name. | terrisa开始叫你的名字 |
[37:43] | – Daniel! Daniel! – Whoa, Blackjack! | 黑杰克 |
[37:45] | I believe that’s the name of the game. | 我想是这样的 |
[37:46] | Sheryl was already dead when she pressed the glass. | sheryl在按指纹的时候已经死了 |
[37:49] | That’s why her thumb print was upside down. | 那是为什么她的指甲会那样 |
[37:51] | Wait! | 我要加倍赌金 |
[37:52] | I want to raise my bets. | |
[37:54] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[37:55] | You have friends hiding in the ceiling. | 你有好多的朋友在天花板 |
[37:57] | It was a perfect plan. | 布局好啊 |
[37:59] | Everybody knew Sheryl was always catching her scarf on something. | sheryl总是抓住她的围巾 |
[38:02] | Nobody was surprised when it happened again. | 没有人会惊奇的 |
[38:04] | That’s a very interesting fairy tale, Mr. Monk. | 这太有趣了 |
[38:07] | But that’s all it is, a fairy tale. | 太有趣了 |
[38:09] | There might be something in the elevator shaft… blood, hair. | 在电梯里有血 |
[38:12] | You’d need a court order to even look. | 你需要好好看看 |
[38:14] | But you’re not gonna get it. Not in this town. | 这在以前是没有的 |
[38:17] | So, unless you got something else… | 除非 |
[38:19] | I did, I had it. I had proof. | 是的 |
[38:21] | – I just can’t remember it. – Doesn’t matter. | 我有证据 我不记得了 |
[38:23] | You’re leaving anyway. | 不重要 你要走了 |
[38:30] | This man here is cheating. He’s been counting cards. | 这个人耍花样 他在数牌 |
[38:33] | I want him and his friends out of here now. | 我要他和他的人现在就离开 |
[38:34] | Wait, wait. Ten more minutes. | 等等 给我l0分钟 |
[38:36] | I’m on fire. Look, double down there! | 翻两倍 |
[38:37] | No, no, I told you, Mr. Monk. | 我说了 不行 |
[38:39] | The house always wins. | 赌场总是赢的 |
[38:51] | – Hey! – Trust me, even’s better. | 相信我 |
[38:53] | – No more bets. – What the hell was… | 不赌了 怎么会? |
[39:00] | 33 black. | 33黑 |
[39:04] | There you are. That’s for you. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | You said you’d walk away. | 你说你会离开的 |
[39:13] | I did. I walked away. | 我是要离开的 |
[39:14] | You were dragged away, Mr. Monk. | 你陷进去了 |
[39:17] | Should we call Lieutenant Waliver? | 我们要叫wallver吗? |
[39:20] | He can’t do anything without proof. | 他没有证据就不行 |
[39:22] | That game with the dice. That looks like a lot of fun. | 有骰子的很有趣 |
[39:25] | Craps? Yeah. | 打牌? |
[39:26] | Craps, I can show you how to play that. | 我知道怎么打 |
[39:28] | I got a great book. Probably still have… | 有很多好书 |
[39:30] | Randy! Give me the money. | 也许要时间 |
[39:32] | You’ll get it back when you get home. | Randy 给我钱 回家就有了 |
[39:34] | I’m not 10 years old. | 我不是小孩子 |
[39:35] | Yeah, that’s true. Give me the money. | 给我钱 |
[39:38] | Mr. Stottlemeyer. | |
[39:39] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:42] | Groundskeeping found these… | 保安在灌木丛里发现了这些 |
[39:44] | in the bushes. | |
[39:45] | Are they yours? | 是你的? |
[39:50] | – Yeah, these are my pants. – Well, don’t worry, sir. | 是我的裤子 不要担心 |
[39:53] | What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. | 在维加斯发生的只留在维加斯 |
[39:58] | Monk! | |
[39:59] | Ha! | |
[40:03] | This is it! | 对了 |
[40:05] | Remember, I was saying that they didn’t match. | 记得我说他们不配 |
[40:07] | I was talking about the pictures. | 我说的是照片 |
[40:10] | Look, look, look, look. | 看 |
[40:12] | See, that’s her body, right? She’s wearing hoop earrings. | 那样的身体? 她还戴着耳环 |
[40:14] | – So? – So check this out. | 怎样? 看看 |
[40:18] | Moments before she gets on the elevator… | 在她进电梯之前 |
[40:21] | Different earrings! | 不同的耳环 |
[40:22] | Different girl. | 不同的女孩子 |
[40:23] | I’ll call Waliver. | 我给wallver打电话 |
[40:25] | That’s enough for a search warrant. | 这样就可以申请搜查令了 |
[40:26] | How many people read this paper? | 有多少人看了报纸? |
[40:28] | 50,000! | 50,000个 |
[40:29] | Nobody else caught it. | 没有人发现 |
[40:33] | So, that means if… | 说明了 |
[40:35] | If I’m drunk as a skunk, | 我醉酒很讨厌 |
[40:37] | completely plastered, I’m as smart as you? | 非常讨厌 但我也是很聪明的 |
[40:39] | Smarter. | 更聪明 |
[40:53] | They found hair and rope fiber on top of the elevator. | 我们找到了那些毛发 |
[40:55] | With that and those photographs, | 还有那些照片 |
[40:57] | we got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[41:00] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[41:02] | Daniel. | |
[41:03] | Don’t go now, Mr. Monk. | 不要走 |
[41:05] | This game of ours is far from over, my friend. | 我们还没有结束 |
[41:08] | I will be out by tomorrow morning. | 我明天就会出来的 |
[41:10] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我不这么认为 |
[41:12] | Hey, professor. | 专家 |
[41:14] | I’m playing a few hands. Should I save you a seat? | 我有几手牌 要为你留座吗? |
[41:18] | I can’t. Thanks. | 我不能 谢谢 |
[41:20] | – Good luck. – Yeah. | 好运 好 |
[41:26] | You said you gambled? | 你说你赌过? |
[41:28] | I couldn’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[41:29] | I was a mess. | 糟透了 |
[41:31] | But you walked away. How’d you do it? | 你离开了 你怎么做到的? |
[41:34] | I had Mitch. | 我有michi |
[41:36] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[41:38] | I have you. | 我有你 |