时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey, Jamie. Jamie, what did I say? | 嘿 Jammy Jammy 我说什么了? |
[00:14] | Not so high. You’re gonna break your neck. | 别这么高 你会摔断脖子的 |
[00:16] | And you know who they’re gonna blame? | 你知道谁会被责怪吗? |
[00:17] | They’re gonna blame me. | 他们会责怪我的 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么? |
[00:20] | Hungry. | 饿了 你不能饿的 你刚吃完 |
[00:21] | You can’t be hungry. You just ate. | 你不能饿的 你刚吃完 |
[00:22] | Where’s the other one, the, uh, the… the little guy? | 另外一个在那里? 小的那个 |
[00:26] | Have you seen Tommy? | 你看到Tommy了吗? |
[00:27] | No. | 没有 |
[00:29] | Tommy? | |
[00:31] | Tommy? | |
[00:34] | Tommy! | |
[00:36] | All units be advised we have a missing child. | 呼叫各个单位 一名两岁儿童失踪 |
[00:38] | Two years old, male Caucasian. | 男性高加索人(即男性白人) |
[00:40] | Last seen at Edgewater Park | 他最后一次出现在埃德戈沃特公园时 |
[00:42] | wearing red polo shirt, blue pants. | 穿着红色保罗衬衫和蓝色裤子 |
[00:45] | His name is Tommy Grazer. | 他的名字叫Tommy Grazer |
[00:56] | Stand by. I think we got him. | 待命 我们找到他了 |
[01:01] | Hi, big guy. | 嗨 小伙子 |
[01:05] | Everybody’s looking for you. | 大家都在找你啊 |
[01:07] | What do you got there? | 你找到了什么 |
[01:09] | What have you got there, big guy? | 小伙子 你找到了什么? |
[01:12] | Oh, my God, where did you get this? | 天啊 你从哪里找到的? Monk先生和孩子 |
[02:14] | Any word from the hospitals? | 医院那里有什么消息吗? |
[02:15] | Not yet. We’re still checking. | 还没有 我们还在查 |
[02:17] | All right, we need to talk to anybody | 好吧 我们要找 |
[02:19] | who was in the park or near the park. | 那天到过公园或者附近的人了解情况 |
[02:21] | We’re gonna lock it down. | 我们要把公园关闭 |
[02:22] | Sir, it’s three-and-a-half acres. | 长官 公园有三点五平方英亩啊 |
[02:24] | Lock it down and keep it locked down. | 关闭公园就关闭 |
[02:25] | If there’s a body here, we’re gonna find it, | 要是这里有尸体的话 |
[02:27] | if it takes all night. | 我们要花整个晚上的时间寻找 |
[02:28] | Hey, Monk, Natalie. Thanks for coming. | 嘿 Monk Natalie 谢谢你们能来 |
[02:31] | Hey, we just got your call. I didn’t quite understand it. | 我们刚接到你的电话就来了 我不明白 |
[02:33] | – You found a body? – Uh, not quite. | 你们找到了一具尸体? 算不上 |
[02:35] | There’s a two-year-old boy named Tommy Grazer… | 不过一个两岁大的小男孩 |
[02:38] | Not two years… 22 months. | 没有两岁 |
[02:40] | Not quite two. | 才22个月大 |
[02:41] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[02:43] | Anyway, um, he was, um, | 管他呢 |
[02:45] | separated from his mother. | 他远离他的妈妈 |
[02:46] | His, uh, guardian. | 是他的监护人 |
[02:47] | She’s not actually his mother. | 她并不是她的妈妈 |
[02:49] | She runs a foster home. | 她打理一个抚养家庭 |
[02:51] | It’s for the record. | 记录而已 |
[02:53] | Yeah, for the record, | 你到那边去记录 |
[02:54] | stand over there. | |
[02:58] | Anyway, he was in the playground, | 他当时在游乐场里 |
[03:00] | and he disappeared for, like, 10 minutes. | 失踪了十分钟 |
[03:01] | 14 minutes. | 是十四分钟 |
[03:07] | When we found him, | 我们找到他的时候 |
[03:09] | the little guy had a severed human finger. | 那小家伙手里拿着一只手指 |
[03:11] | – A finger? – A pinky. | 手指? 小手指 |
[03:13] | It was still bleeding, freshly severed. | 小手指 还在流血 |
[03:15] | Probably about four hours ago. | 大概才被砍下来四个小时 |
[03:17] | About four hours ago. | 大概四个小时 |
[03:18] | I just said that, Randy! | 我说了 Randy |
[03:23] | Just a finger? | 就一只手指? |
[03:25] | Yeah, so far. | 至今为止就这么多 |
[03:27] | Now, we’re not telling the press anything. | 现在我们没有对煤体公开 |
[03:29] | All we’re telling them is that somebody found a body part. | 我们只告诉他们 有人发现了尸块 |
[03:32] | We’re not giving them any details. | 我们不会告诉他们细节的 |
[03:34] | Where did he find it? | 他在哪里发现的? |
[03:36] | The boy’s not talking. | 小孩不开口 |
[03:38] | Maybe he hates cops. | 也许他讨厌警察 |
[03:40] | Maybe he’s two years old. | 也许是他才两岁的缘故 |
[03:44] | Tommy, this is Adrian Monk and Natalie Teeger. | 是Adrian Monk和Natalie Teeger |
[03:49] | And this is Mrs. Novak, the boy’s legal guardian. | 这是Novaker女士 男孩的合法监护人 |
[03:51] | You can’t keep us here. We haven’t done anything. | 你不能把我们留在这里 我们什么都没做 |
[03:53] | Mrs. Novak, I promise you we’ll get you out of here | Novaker女士 我保证 |
[03:55] | just as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快带你们出去 |
[03:58] | Hi. Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 |
[03:59] | My name is Natalie. | 小家伙 我叫Natalie |
[04:01] | Gimme five! | 击掌一下 |
[04:02] | Yeah! | 对 |
[04:03] | Hey, this is my friend. His name is Mr. Monk. | 这是我的朋友 他叫Monk |
[04:06] | He’s going to talk to you for a minute, okay? | 他要和你说话一下 |
[04:08] | Monk. | 好吗? |
[04:09] | He’s a very nice man. | 他是一个很好的人 |
[04:11] | Pretty good with kids. | 你对付小孩真有两下子 |
[04:13] | Oh, it’s sort of my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[04:15] | Hello. | 你好 我叫Monk |
[04:17] | My name is Adrian Monk. | 你好 |
[04:18] | Monk! | 我叫Monk |
[04:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:20] | I’m working with the police department. | 我为警察局工作 |
[04:23] | Technically, I’m here as a consultant. | 技术顾问 |
[04:25] | Do you understand? Consultant. | 你知道顾问是什么吗? |
[04:27] | Mr. Monk, he’s not gonna get that. | Monk先生 他不会明白的 |
[04:29] | Um… an advisor, sort of an adjunct. | 就是指导员 助手之类的 |
[04:33] | Monk | Monk, I don’t know what an adjunct is. |
[04:36] | Monk, Monk! | 我不知道什么叫助手 |
[04:38] | I’d like to take him for a little walk. | 我想带他去走走 |
[04:40] | See where he goes. Maybe he’ll retrace his steps. | 看他走去哪里 也许他会走回去 |
[04:43] | – Is that okay? – Yeah. | 可以吗? 可以 |
[04:46] | Okay, um, would you like to go for a walk? | 好 |
[04:53] | Monk. | 你想出去走走吗? |
[04:57] | Monk. Monk! | 啊 |
[05:00] | He won’t stop saying Monk. | 他不会停止说Monk的 |
[05:06] | Hello! | |
[05:17] | Where did you find that finger? | 你在哪里找到手指的? |
[05:19] | Was it over there? | 是在那边吗? |
[05:22] | Was it over here? | 是在这边吗? |
[05:27] | Um, this way. | 这边 |
[05:28] | – This way? – Yeah. | – 这边? – 是的 |
[05:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[05:32] | Looks like Monk finally found a friend. | 看来Monk找到知己了 |
[05:36] | Her name was Trudy. | 她的名字叫Turdy |
[05:38] | She was 34 years old. | 她34岁 |
[05:40] | We never found the killer. | 我们没抓到凶手 |
[05:42] | I mean, we had a lead in New York last year, | 去年我们在纽约有过一个线索 |
[05:47] | but so far, it’s pretty much a dead end. | 但是至今 调查毫无进展 |
[05:52] | Ooh! Careful. | 啊 当心 |
[06:03] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 噢 不要 |
[06:06] | Tommy, don’t put that in your mouth. | Tommy 不要放进嘴巴里 |
[06:08] | No, see, that is nature. | 这是自然物 |
[06:10] | See, we never put that in our mouths. | 我们不放进嘴巴里的 |
[06:12] | Nature is dirty. | 自然物脏的 明白吗? |
[06:14] | See? Nature dirty. | 自然物脏 |
[06:15] | Nature dirty. | 自然物脏 |
[06:17] | Here, look. | 看 |
[06:22] | Here… | 给 |
[06:28] | Okay, now look. | 我给你 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna give you… | |
[06:31] | I’m gonna give you an extra wipe. | 另一张纸巾 |
[06:33] | You keep it in your pocket for later. | 放在你的口袋里 |
[06:35] | You’ll need that later. Here. | 你等下再用 给 |
[06:37] | Here, put it right in your pocket | 放在你的口袋里 |
[06:39] | and keep it for later. | 等下再用 |
[06:41] | – Okay, let’s go. – Right. | 好了 我们走 |
[06:43] | Nature dirty. | 自然物脏 |
[06:45] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这么说的 |
[06:46] | And he wouldn’t let go. | 他就是不放手 |
[06:48] | Did you see him? | 你们看到了吗? |
[06:49] | Yes, Monk, we saw him. We were there. | 是啊 Monk 我们看到了他了 我们在场的 |
[06:51] | I mean, every time I tried to say goodbye, | 每次我要道别的时候 |
[06:53] | he just hugged me tighter, even tighter. | 他都紧紧抱住我 |
[06:56] | And he had the most perfect little hands. | 他的小手真有力 |
[06:58] | Did you notice his… his perfect hands? | 你们注意到他强壮的小手了吗? |
[07:01] | Yes, Mr. Monk, he liked you. | 是的 Monk 他喜欢你 你这么认为? |
[07:02] | You think so? | 你这么认为? 是的 他总是叫你的名字不停 |
[07:04] | He kept on saying your name over and over, didn’t he? | 是的 他总是叫你的名字不停 |
[07:06] | – “Monk, Monk, Monk.” – Yeah, he did. | Monk Monk Monk 是的 |
[07:07] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[07:09] | Yeah. Yes, sir. | 好了 |
[07:10] | It is a left pinkie | 这只左手小手指是 |
[07:12] | belonging to a male Caucasian | |
[07:14] | about 25 years old. | 属于一个25岁高加索男子的 |
[07:16] | So far, there’s no match on the fingerprint. | 至今没有找到匹配的指纹 |
[07:19] | The digit was severed earlier today, | 手指是在今天早上砍下的 |
[07:21] | we figure about 8 a.m., | 估计是早上八点 |
[07:22] | with some kind of gardening instrument, | 用园林器械 |
[07:24] | like pruning shears. | 像修枝剪什么的 |
[07:25] | He cut up a whole body with pruning shears? | 用修枝剪分尸? |
[07:27] | No, maybe they just cut off the finger. | 不是 也许只是剪掉手指 |
[07:29] | That way when they dump the body later, there’ll be no prints. | 这样的话 等他们稍后抛尸的时候 就找不到指纹了 |
[07:38] | There’s a callous. | 这上面有老茧 |
[07:40] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[07:41] | We think he might have played guitar. | 他可能弹吉他 |
[07:44] | No, not guitar. | 不是吉他 |
[07:54] | It’s at the wrong angle. | 角度不对 |
[07:58] | He played the violin. | 他拉小提琴 |
[08:00] | There’s some residue. | 有残留物 |
[08:04] | Sticky. | 粘乎乎的 |
[08:05] | Like sap. | 像脂 |
[08:06] | Tree sap. | 树脂 |
[08:07] | Lumberjack. | |
[08:09] | Missing nine-fingered lumberjack. | 失踪的沾上树脂的手指 |
[08:11] | Who plays the violin. | 还会拉小提琴 |
[08:13] | Should I put a list together? | 要我整理名单吗? |
[08:14] | Absolutely… make sure you don’t run out of paper. | 当然要 千万不要把纸张写完了 |
[08:17] | It’s not tree sap. | 对 |
[08:19] | We already ran it. | 这不是树脂 我们已经查过了 |
[08:20] | The main component is abietic acid. | 重要成分是松香酸 |
[08:22] | Abietic acid? | 松香酸? |
[08:24] | That’s violin resin. | 那是小提琴松香 |
[08:25] | I think that’s pretty expensive resin. | 可能是很昂贵的松香 |
[08:28] | It’s for professionals. | 是专业选手用的 |
[08:29] | So… professional, | 这么专业 |
[08:31] | or at least very serious, violinist, | 或者至少是非常严谨的小提琴家 对 |
[08:34] | 25 years of age, | 失踪的25岁小提琴家 |
[08:36] | who is missing. | |
[08:38] | You want to speak with my son? | 你们要找我儿子? |
[08:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Ma’am, we’ve been talking to musicians all day, | 夫人 我们一整天都在和音乐家谈话 |
[08:45] | and we understand that Daniel | 我们知道Dannel会拉小提琴 |
[08:47] | plays violin for the Bay City Quintet. | 在贝城五重奏乐队 |
[08:49] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 |
[08:51] | In his spare time. | 不过是业余的 |
[08:52] | Well, according to your son’s employer, | 根据您儿子的雇主说 |
[08:54] | he called in sick this morning. | 他今早请了病假 |
[08:56] | He got home very late last night, | 他昨晚很晚才回家 |
[08:58] | and he was tired. | 很疲倦 |
[09:00] | Is he home, Mrs. Carlyle? | 他在家吗 Karleio夫人? |
[09:01] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[09:02] | Daniel? | |
[09:04] | Is something… wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[09:06] | These people are with the police. | 他们是警察局的 |
[09:08] | They want to talk with you. | 他们想找你了解情况 |
[09:10] | Can you ask them to come back? I’m rehearsing right now. | 你叫他们改天再来好吗? |
[09:13] | Daniel Carlyle? | 我现在在排练 |
[09:15] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:16] | Could I see your other hand? | 我能看你另外一只手吗? |
[09:23] | I have a concert tonight, if you don’t mind. | 我今晚有一场音乐会 失陪了 |
[09:26] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Carlyle. | 抱歉 打搅了 Karleio先生 |
[09:28] | Uh, have a nice day, ma’am. | 祝您愉快 夫人 |
[09:33] | Well, that was number eight. | 那是第八个了 |
[09:35] | He was the last one on our list. | 他是我们名单上最后一个人了 |
[09:37] | I wonder if the captain’s doing any better. | 不知道队长那里运气好不好 |
[09:38] | I’m sure he would have called. | 肯定不好 要是走运 他早就来电话了 |
[09:41] | Maybe I should talk to that boy again. | 也许我和那个男孩再谈谈 |
[09:43] | You mean Tommy? He’s two years old. | 你指Tommy? 他才两岁啊 |
[09:46] | He’s not gonna be able to tell you anything. | 他告诉不了你什么的 |
[09:47] | I don’t know. He found the finger. | 不知道 是他找到的手指 |
[09:49] | Maybe if I spent some more time with him… | 要是多花点时间在他身上 |
[09:52] | You miss him, don’t you? | 你想他了 是不是? |
[09:55] | We’re going bye-bye now. Here we go. | 我们现在要再见了 走了 |
[09:57] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[09:58] | The kid walked away for ten minutes. I mean, it could happen to anybody. | 那孩子就走开了十分钟 小孩都会这样的了 |
[10:01] | It’s not my decision, Janet. | 这不是我的决定 Janet |
[10:02] | When an incident like this happens, | 发生这样的事情时 |
[10:04] | we always remove the child | 我们一般都会带走孩子 |
[10:05] | till the agency can review the situation. | 直至民政局重新评估情况 |
[10:07] | The kid found a pinkie. It’s no big deal. | 那孩子找到了一只小指头 又没什么大不了的 |
[10:09] | It might be an indication that you and Raymond are… | 可能显示你和Raymond |
[10:12] | overtaxed here. | 负担太重了 |
[10:14] | I mean, you already have four foster children. | 你已经收养了四个孩子 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, we’re doing the very best we can, Mrs. Crane. | 是啊 但是我们会尽力而为的 克拉尼女士 |
[10:18] | I know you are, Janet. | 我知道你会的 Janet |
[10:19] | Why don’t you call my office in the morning | 明早你再打电话到我的办公室 |
[10:21] | and we’ll see where we stand, okay? | 问问情况吧 好吗? |
[10:23] | Say goodbye. | 再见了 |
[10:24] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[10:28] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[10:29] | Hi, I’m Natalie Teeger, and this is Adrian Monk. | 嗨 我叫Natalie Teeger 这是Adrian Monk |
[10:31] | And we’re working with the police on the investigation. | 我们正在协助警方调查 |
[10:33] | About the severed… | 关于那个断 |
[10:34] | Uh, right, Mrs… | 对了 你是 |
[10:36] | Crane, Theresa Crane. I’m Tommy’s caseworker. | 我是Tommy的社工 |
[10:39] | Monk! | |
[10:40] | I see you two have met before. | 你们两个见过面了 |
[10:42] | – What happens to him now? – It’s a tough one. | 他现在怎么回事? 情况糟糕啊 |
[10:44] | I’ve been trying to place him with a family in Livingston. | 我一直在帮他找一个里温斯顿的家庭收养他 |
[10:47] | It would be a perfect match, | 可能是最完美的 |
[10:48] | but they can’t take him for two weeks. | 但是他们要两周后才能收养他 |
[10:50] | I’ll take him. | 我收养他 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么? |
[10:52] | What are you gonna do, adopt him? | 你要干什么? 收养他? |
[10:55] | I’ll take him. | 我收养他 |
[10:56] | I’ll take him. | 我收养他 |
[10:58] | Monk. | |
[11:05] | Uh, this is the last form. | 这是最后一张表格了 |
[11:06] | Just sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[11:18] | Doesn’t have to be perfect. | 不一定要完美的 |
[11:24] | Maybe it does. | 也许要的 谢谢 |
[11:29] | Normally, I would prefer a longer waiting period, | 一般我会希望有一个更长的等待期 |
[11:31] | but because you and Tommy have already bonded | 但是因为你和Tommy已经默契 |
[11:33] | and it’s just a temporary placement, | 而且只是暂时的收养 |
[11:35] | I decided to go with my instincts. | 所以我决定跟着感觉走 |
[11:39] | There we go. | 好了 |
[11:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:45] | Now, before I go, do you have any questions for me? | 谢谢 现在 在我走之前 你要问我什么问题吗? |
[11:49] | Yes, yes, I have a couple of questions. | 要 我有几个问题 |
[11:55] | What does he eat? | 他吃什么? |
[11:57] | He… eats food. | 吃食物啊 |
[12:04] | He eats whatever you eat, only smaller portions. | 你吃什么 他就吃什么 只是分量小点 |
[12:08] | So he’s like a person. | 他和常人一样? |
[12:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:13] | And when he wakes up… | 他起床的时候? |
[12:15] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[12:17] | What do I do? | 我怎么办? |
[12:18] | You take care of him. | 你就照顾他啊 |
[12:21] | You play with him. | 和他玩 |
[12:22] | You love him. | 爱护他 |
[12:26] | How… How… How do I love him? | 怎样啊? 我怎么爱护他啊? |
[12:29] | Mr. Monk, you don’t need me to tell you that. | Monk先生 这个不用我教你的 |
[12:31] | You’re off to a great start with Tommy. | 你和Tommy从一开始就这么合拍 |
[12:35] | He likes you already, a lot. | 他已经很喜欢你了 |
[12:38] | You can always call your friend Natalie. | 你可以叫上你的朋友Natalie |
[12:39] | I think she’s great. | 我觉得她不错啊 |
[12:41] | Oh! I’ll check in tomorrow and see how you’re doing. | 我明天来看看情况怎样 |
[12:46] | Wait a second. Wait a minute. | 请留步 |
[12:48] | Wait, you’re leaving? You’re leaving now? Wait. | 你要走了吗? |
[12:51] | Right now, like… | 现在就走了? |
[12:52] | You’ll be fine. | 你能行的 |
[12:54] | Just trust yourself. | 要相信自己 |
[12:56] | Bye, Tommy. Have fun! | 再见 Tommy 开心玩啊 |
[12:59] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Thanks. Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[13:11] | No, no, Tommy, don’t cry. | 不 Tommy 不要哭 |
[13:13] | I promise I’m gonna do the best I can. | 我保证会尽力的 |
[13:17] | It’s okay, don’t cry. | 没事的 别哭啊 |
[13:19] | Don’t cry. Everything’s okay. | 一切都好的 |
[13:35] | Look! Look! Look! | |
[13:46] | Ah. | 啊 |
[13:56] | Where’d you go? Where’d that kid go? | 他上哪去了? 孩子呢? |
[13:59] | Yes, nice and neat. | 干净整洁 |
[14:00] | Nice and neat. | 干净整洁 |
[14:02] | Nice and neat. | 干净整洁 |
[14:12] | 911 emergency. | 911急救中心 |
[14:14] | You’ve gotta help me! | 你一定要帮帮我 |
[14:16] | Look, I’ve just taken in a two-year-old boy. | 我刚开始照顾一个两岁男孩 |
[14:19] | My, uh, assistant isn’t home, | 我的助手不在家 |
[14:21] | and I can’t… I can’t reach her. | 我现在又找不到她 |
[14:23] | Ohh! | 啊 |
[14:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 啊 |
[14:27] | Sir, what is the nature of your emergency? | 先生 您的紧急情况是什么性质的? |
[14:30] | It’s everywhere! | 到处都是BM |
[14:31] | BM It’s B.M., it’s B.M., it’s B.M. | |
[14:34] | It’s B.M., it’s B.M.! | BM 是BM |
[14:35] | Sir, you have to stop saying B.M. now. | 先生 你别说了BM了 |
[14:37] | Do you mean your child is soiling his diapers? | 你是说你的孩子要换尿片了吗? |
[14:40] | Yes! | 是的 |
[14:41] | Yes, he’s soiling his… his diaper | 他要换尿片了 |
[14:43] | with… with, you know, B.M. | 用BM什么的 |
[14:45] | You mean you’ve never changed a diaper? | 你没有换过尿片? |
[14:47] | Hurry! | 赶快 好了 听好了 |
[14:48] | Okay, listen carefully. | 好了 听好了 |
[14:50] | There should be two velcro straps on the sides. | 两边应该有两个绷带的 |
[14:52] | Find the two straps. | 找到两个绷带 |
[14:53] | Okay! | 我找到了 |
[14:54] | Okay, I’ve got the straps. | |
[14:56] | Now rip ’em open. | 撕开它们 |
[14:58] | Ohh! | 啊! |
[15:01] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 啊! |
[15:05] | The humanity. | 天啊 人性丑陋啊 |
[15:06] | Okay, sir. | 先生 |
[15:07] | All right, do you have any wipes? | 你有抹布吗? |
[15:10] | Yes, I’ve got about 2,000! | 有 我有2000张 |
[15:13] | That should be fine. | 那样就好 |
[15:14] | Not gonna be enough. | 还不够呢 |
[15:16] | Sir, you’re gonna have to wipe your son’s bottom. | 先生 你要擦干净你儿子的屁股 |
[15:22] | Sir, is the boy all right? | 先生 孩子没事吧? |
[15:24] | He’s fine. That was me. | 他没事 是我有事 |
[15:27] | Wait a… minute. | 慢着 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God, he’s making more. | 天啊 他又拉屎了 |
[15:32] | Is it number one or number two? | 是第一块还是第二块? |
[15:35] | It’s one! | 是第一 |
[15:36] | And two, and… | 第二 |
[15:38] | Oh, my God, it’s three. | 天啊 是第三块了 |
[15:41] | It’s number three! | 是第三块 |
[15:43] | Sir, I’m afraid you’re on your own. | 先生 恐怕你还是自己来吧 |
[15:44] | This line is for emergencies only. | 这是紧急事务专线 |
[15:52] | That’s right, children. | 没错 孩子 |
[15:54] | That was the piano. | 刚才那是钢琴 |
[16:04] | And that instrument was the violin. | 那种乐器是小提琴 |
[16:08] | Now let’s listen to the piano | 现在我们听钢琴和小提琴的声音 |
[16:10] | and the violin. | |
[16:28] | Are you sure he’s okay? | 你确定他没事 |
[16:30] | Oh, yeah, he’s fine. | 他没事 |
[16:31] | Mr. Monk, why is he wearing a snow suit? | Monk 他怎么穿上防寒服了? |
[16:34] | Well, it felt a little chilly. | 今天天气有点凉 |
[16:36] | There was a little nip in the air. | 有点起风 |
[16:38] | My gosh, he’s sweating. | 天啊 他流汗了 |
[16:40] | – He is? – Oh, there you go, honey. | – 好了 – 是吗? |
[16:43] | There you go. Okay, that’s better, huh? | 好了 这样好多了吧 |
[16:47] | So what are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么? |
[16:48] | You remember that guy we met the other day? | 还记得我们那天见到的那个家伙吗? |
[16:50] | Daniel Carlyle. | 那不是真正的Dannel Karleio |
[16:52] | Well, that wasn’t the real Daniel Carlyle. | 那不是真正的Dannel Karleio |
[16:54] | That guy wasn’t a violinist at all. | 他根本就不是什么小提琴手 |
[16:56] | – He wasn’t? – Hm-mmm. | 不是? |
[16:59] | I remembered something. | 我想起来了 |
[17:00] | He said that we interrupted his rehearsal, remember? | 他说我们打断了他的排练 对吧? |
[17:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 但是他手上的琴弦很松 |
[17:05] | But the violin bow in his hand was loose. | 但是他手上的琴弦很松 |
[17:08] | So he couldn’t have been playing. | 所以他根本没在拉琴 |
[17:10] | Plus, I went to the library this morning, | 而且我今早还去了图书馆 |
[17:12] | and I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[17:14] | Look… Bay City Quintet. | 贝城四重奏协会 |
[17:17] | That’s the group that Daniel Carlyle plays with. | 这就是Dannel Karleio所在的演出机构 |
[17:20] | And he said that he had a concert that night. | 他说他那天晚上有演出 |
[17:23] | Look, there’s nothing on the schedule. | 但是日程表上没有 |
[17:25] | The bow was loose? | 琴弦松了? |
[17:31] | I think we met his brother. | 我想我们见到的是他的弟弟 |
[17:35] | But why would they be lying? | 他们为什么要撒谎? |
[17:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:39] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[17:45] | Maybe the real Daniel Carlyle | 真正的Dannel |
[17:47] | is dead. | Karleio已经死了 |
[17:50] | And the mother and brother killed him. | 母亲和弟弟合谋杀了他 |
[17:53] | No, I can’t believe that. | 不会吧 |
[17:56] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[17:58] | Maybe we should call Stottlemeyer. | 我们还是呼叫Stottlemeyer吧 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I will, as soon as I’m sure. | 等我确定了马上呼叫 |
[18:05] | Oh, my God. What is this? | 天啊 这是什么? |
[18:08] | Why is he wearing a helmet? | 他怎么戴着头盔? |
[18:10] | To protect his head. | 保护他的头部 |
[18:11] | It must be so uncomfortable. | 一定很不舒服 |
[18:12] | Oh, he’ll get used to it. | 他会习惯的 |
[18:14] | I used to wear one all the time. | 我以前经常戴着 |
[18:15] | Your parents made you wear a helmet? | 你父母给你戴头盔? |
[18:19] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | There they are. | 他们出来了 |
[18:22] | There they are. | |
[18:26] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[18:34] | It’s been 20 minutes. What do you think they’re doing? | 已经20分钟了 他们在干什么 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:40] | Waiting for somebody. | 在等人吧 |
[18:43] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[18:45] | How’s everything here? | 你们还好吗? |
[18:46] | Perfect, thank you, | 太好了 谢谢 |
[18:47] | but can we get some more napkins, please? | 请你再多拿些纸巾来好吗? |
[18:49] | Mr. Monk, can I ask you something? | Monk 我能问你吗? |
[18:52] | Why did you take Tommy in? | 你为什么要带Tommy? |
[18:57] | I-I-I… | 我… 他需要我…我以为 |
[18:58] | Well, he needed me, and I-I-I… | 他需要我…我以为 |
[19:01] | I thought… | |
[19:04] | I thought someday… you know… | 我以为有一天 你知道的 |
[19:11] | I thought somehow… | 有时候 |
[19:14] | maybe he would… | 也许他会 |
[19:17] | Love you? | 爱你? |
[19:22] | Oh, my gosh, look. | 看啊 |
[19:25] | He’s separating his food. | 他在分开食物 |
[19:27] | Food. | 我在分开食物 |
[19:38] | Mr. Monk, look, look, look. | Monk 看 |
[19:54] | Natalie | Natalie. |
[19:55] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道什么情况 |
[19:57] | I had it all wrong. | 我想错了 |
[20:03] | They didn’t kill Daniel. | 他们没有杀Dannel |
[20:05] | Daniel’s not dead. | Dannel没有死 |
[20:07] | He’s been kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[20:17] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[20:19] | We followed you. | 我们跟踪了你们 |
[20:20] | We saw you at the pay phone. | 我们看到你们在电话亭接电话了 |
[20:22] | Then we saw you go to the bank | 然后我们看到你们上银行 |
[20:25] | and make a withdrawal. | 取钱 |
[20:27] | – You must be Daniel’s brother? – Jacob. | 你是Dannel的弟弟? |
[20:30] | Mrs. Carlyle, when did they kidnap your son? | Karleio夫人 他们什么时候绑架您儿子的? |
[20:33] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[20:36] | It feels like a year ago. | 感觉像是过了一年 |
[20:38] | They cut off his finger | 他们砍下他的手指表明他们抓住了他 |
[20:40] | to prove that they had him. | |
[20:42] | And, um, when we went to retrieve it | 当我们想去公园拿手指的时候 |
[20:45] | at the park, | 整个公园都被封锁了 |
[20:46] | it was all roped off and there were police everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[20:48] | A young boy found his finger | 是一个小男孩找到手指的 |
[20:51] | before you got there. | 在你们之前 |
[20:53] | That’s what led us to you. | 我们是沿着手指找到你们的 |
[20:55] | You found us from his finger? | 你们凭手指找到我们的? |
[20:57] | What are their demands? | 他们的要求是什么? |
[21:00] | $500,000. | 50万块赎金 |
[21:02] | And they said that if we went to the police… | 他们说要是我们报警的话 |
[21:06] | they would kill Daniel. | 他们就杀了Dannel |
[21:07] | That’s why we couldn’t tell you the truth. | 所以我们不能说出真相 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:13] | I just can’t stop shaking. | 我禁不住发抖 |
[21:16] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:17] | Mr. Monk… | Monk先生 |
[21:19] | you have to promise me one thing. | 您要答应我一件事 |
[21:22] | You won’t tell the police. | 你不能报警 |
[21:25] | If you do, they’ll kill him. | 否则他们会撕票的 |
[21:28] | I don’t know if I can promise you that. | 我不知道能否答应你 |
[21:31] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗? |
[21:33] | Yes, I have a son. | 有个儿子 |
[21:37] | Well, then, you know how I feel. | 那你知道我的感受 |
[21:41] | Wouldn’t you do anything for him? | 难道你不会为他做点事情吗? |
[21:46] | Wouldn’t you die for him? | 难道你不会为他去死吗? |
[21:52] | Yes. | 我会 |
[21:54] | I would. | |
[22:05] | Hello. | 喂? |
[22:10] | We have the money. | 我们拿到钱了 |
[22:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:16] | 30 minutes? | 30分钟? |
[22:20] | Yes, my son Jacob will bring it. | 我儿子Jaccob可以送去 |
[22:23] | He’ll be alone. | 他一个人去 |
[22:25] | Is… Danny all right? | Danny没事吧? |
[22:28] | Is he hurt? | 他痛苦吗? |
[22:31] | Could I just speak to him for one… | 能让我跟他说一会话 |
[22:33] | Please, I just… | 拜托 我只是 |
[22:47] | They want you to, uh, | 他们要你 |
[22:50] | go to the YMCA on Vinton Street. | 去文顿街的健身房 |
[22:53] | And you’ll find locker 42 there. | 找42号储物柜 |
[22:56] | Inside, there’ll be a note. | 里面有一张字条 |
[23:00] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[23:04] | I-I-I’m gonna mess it up. | 我会搞砸的 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:08] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[23:10] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[23:12] | I’ll do it. | 那我去办 |
[23:13] | Mrs. Carlyle, you can’t go. | Karleio夫人 你不能去 |
[23:16] | They’re expecting a man. | 他们只允许男人去的 |
[23:17] | She’s right. | 对啊 |
[23:21] | We’ll have to find a man. | 我们要找一个男人去 |
[23:27] | Or… Or I could do it. | 或者 我可以去 |
[23:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:28] | Carlyle, have you got the money? | Karleio 钱拿来了吗? |
[24:30] | Yes. | 拿来了 |
[24:31] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[24:33] | Take the money from the duffel bag, | 把钱从袋子里拿出来 |
[24:35] | put it in the trash bag, | 放到垃圾袋里 |
[24:37] | then get undressed. | 然后脱衣服 |
[24:38] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[24:39] | There’s a bathrobe. Put it on. | 那里有浴袍的 穿上浴袍 |
[24:42] | Then go up to the roof. | 上到楼顶 |
[24:43] | You’ll see a man on the next rooftop. | 你会看到对面屋顶上有个男人 |
[24:45] | Throw him the bag. | 把袋子丢给他 |
[24:47] | – Do you understand? – H-H-Hold on. | 明白吗? 慢着 |
[24:50] | Did you say get undressed? | 你说要脱衣服 |
[24:52] | Well, we have to be sure you’re not wearing a tracking device. | 我们要确保 你身上没有追踪器 |
[24:56] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[24:58] | What if I promise you… | 要是我答应你 |
[25:01] | I am not wearing a tracking device? | 我不会携带追踪器呢? |
[25:04] | What if I give you my word? | 要是我发誓呢? |
[25:08] | You think this is funny? | 你以为这很好玩啊? |
[25:10] | Do it, or your kid brother loses another finger. | 要不照办 要不再砍一只手指 |
[25:13] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[25:14] | Wait, wait, wait. | |
[25:16] | Uh, here’s… here’s the thing. | 这样吧 这样吧 |
[25:19] | Uh, I’m… I’m just, uh, | 我… |
[25:22] | I’m not comfortable here. | 我在这里有点不舒服 |
[25:23] | Uh, I’m not… Even in high school, | 我不 |
[25:27] | I couldn’t change in the locker room. | 甚至在高中的时候 我都不敢在更衣室换衣服 |
[25:31] | I-I got an incomplete almost every semester. | 我几乎每个学期都读不完 |
[25:34] | I almost didn’t graduate. | 我差点毕业不了 |
[25:36] | Vice Principal Bradley | Bradley副校长因此 |
[25:38] | had to call my mother at one point. | 打电话找到我妈妈 |
[25:40] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么啊? |
[25:41] | Are you trying to screw with us? | 你想玩我们啊? |
[25:43] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不是 |
[25:45] | Then get up on the roof in a bathrobe with the money | 那就换上浴袍带着钱到楼顶来 |
[25:48] | or Daniel’s dead. | 不然撕票 |
[26:21] | Hey. | 你好啊? |
[26:23] | How you doin’? | 嗨 |
[26:25] | Rowing machine’s broken again. | 划船机又坏了 |
[26:27] | Uh-oh. | 啊 |
[26:28] | They don’t fix anything around here. | 啊 他们根本就不修 |
[26:30] | They don’t clean anything. | 甚至都不洗一下 |
[26:31] | I mean, what do we pay our dues for? | 我们为什么要付钱啊? |
[26:33] | – Am I right? – Right. | 我说得对吗? 对 |
[26:38] | Yeah, my membership’s up next week. | 我的会员卡下周就到期了 |
[26:40] | If they don’t get their act together, | 要是他们不改变一下服务态度的话 |
[26:42] | I’m not renewing. | 我就不续期了 |
[26:43] | I’ll go to that new place up the street. | 我到别的健身房去 |
[26:45] | How about you? I don’t know. | 你呢? |
[26:47] | Uh, could you do me a favor and go away? | 我不知道 |
[26:51] | What? | 你能不能帮帮忙 走开一点? |
[26:52] | Just for three minutes. | 什么? 就三分钟 |
[26:54] | Really, it is a matter of life and death. | 这事关生死大事啊 |
[26:56] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 |
[27:03] | Uhh… oh! | 啊 |
[27:04] | I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 我来捡 给你 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Yeah, hello. Hello. | 喂 |
[27:13] | Mr. Monk, is Mom there? | Monk先生? 我妈妈在哪里? |
[27:15] | Julie, Julie, listen, I took her phone. | Julie Julie 我拿的是她的手机 |
[27:17] | I had a couple of errands to run. | 我现在在办事 |
[27:20] | Is Tommy okay? | Tommy没事吧? |
[27:21] | He’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:22] | – He’s… He’s fine? – Don’t freak out, okay? | 没事? 别晕倒好吗? |
[27:25] | I spilled a little grape juice on the rug. | 我在地毯上倒了点葡萄汁 |
[27:27] | Listen very carefully. | 仔细听好了 |
[27:30] | There are some cleaning supplies in the hall closet. | 大厅壁橱里有清洁用品 |
[27:33] | They’re arranged alphabetically, | 都是按照字母顺序排列的 |
[27:35] | then by height, then by date of purchase. | 然后是按照重量和购买日期 |
[27:38] | Find the rug cleaner. | 找到地毯清洁器和洗涤垫 |
[27:40] | Then find a scouring pad. | |
[27:41] | Then find some distilled water, Julie. | 再找蒸馏水 |
[27:44] | Distilled water. | 蒸馏水 |
[27:46] | Hold on a second. There’s another call. | 等一下 有电话进来了 |
[27:50] | I’m waiting. Where the hell are you? | 我等着呢 你死哪里去了? |
[27:52] | Some grape juice spilled. | 葡萄汁倒了 |
[27:54] | You got three minutes, or Daniel’s dead. | 再给你三分钟时间 不然撕票 |
[27:59] | Julie, I’ll call you back. | Julie 我给你回电话 |
[28:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:47] | Mr. Monk? | 喂 |
[28:49] | Everything’s okay. The stain is almost out. | 一切都好 污渍几乎不见了 |
[28:51] | Thanks, Julie, I… I appreciate that. | 谢谢Julie 非常感谢你 |
[28:54] | Mr. Monk, you should see Tommy. | Monk 你该看看Tommy |
[28:56] | He’s so cute. | 他好可爱啊 |
[28:57] | He’s cleaning the stain all by himself. | 他是自己清理那个污渍的 |
[29:00] | I can tell when he grows up, he’s gonna be just like you. | 我敢说 他长大之后会和你一样的 |
[29:03] | Just like me? | 和我一样? |
[29:05] | I’ll see you when you get home. | 等你回家再说吧 |
[29:12] | Hey, hey! Carlyle, behind you! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 Karleio 你后面 |
[29:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:19] | I’m throwin’ you the money, okay? | 我马上把钱给你 |
[29:26] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:31] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[29:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:34] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你干什么啊? |
[29:38] | All right, so wait, you… you threw the ransom money | 你把赎金 |
[29:41] | to the wrong man. | 给错了人? |
[29:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:45] | Does that happen a lot? | 这种事情经常发生吗? |
[29:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 超出你的想象 |
[29:47] | More than you’d think. | 是啊 超出你的想象 |
[29:50] | Really? | 是吗? |
[29:52] | No, okay? Okay, no. | 不是 |
[29:55] | It’s… It’s unprecedented. | 这是空前的 |
[29:58] | All right, so what happens now? | 好吧 现在怎么回事? |
[30:00] | Mrs. Carlyle gave me permission to call the captain in. | Karleio女士允许我把案情告诉队长 |
[30:04] | He recovered the ransom money. | 他找回了赎金 |
[30:06] | The kidnappers called back two hours later, thank God. | 谢天谢地 绑匪两个小时后回电了 |
[30:10] | And set up another drop. | 他们要计划另一次交赎金 |
[30:12] | Adrian, what happened on that roof… | Adrian 屋顶上发生了什么事? |
[30:15] | a mistake like that, that’s not like you. | 你一般不会发生那样的错误的 |
[30:18] | Well, I was distracted. | 我分心了 |
[30:20] | Natalie’s daughter called. | Natalie的女儿来电 |
[30:22] | She was babysitting Tommy. | 她在照顾Tommy |
[30:23] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[30:25] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[30:26] | No, I think you do. | 你记得的 |
[30:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | She spilled some juice, | 她倒了一些果汁 |
[30:37] | and Tommy was helping to clean it up. | Tommy帮她打扫干净了 |
[30:40] | What’s funny is she said, uh, | 她说有趣 |
[30:43] | that Tommy was just like me. | Tommy和我一个样 |
[30:46] | And that upset you. | 所以你分心了? |
[30:48] | No. No, I was flattered. | 不 我感到受宠若惊 |
[30:51] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about calling the case worker and… | 实际上 我一直想给社工打电话 |
[30:57] | making it permanent. | 永久收养Tommy |
[31:00] | Well, that’s… | 那可是很大的承诺啊 |
[31:01] | Adrian that’s a pretty big commitment, Adrian. | |
[31:03] | I mean, that’s probably the biggest commitment there is. | 那可是你空前的承诺啊 |
[31:06] | Well, I figured he could do a lot worse for a father than me. | 我想他再差 |
[31:09] | Am I right? | 也比我这个父亲好 |
[31:12] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[31:13] | For example, what if he were adopted by… | 比如 要是他被 |
[31:19] | Uh… | 啊 |
[31:21] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[31:25] | Mmm… | |
[31:28] | Wolves. | 狼收养呢? |
[31:29] | Wolves who’d probably eat him alive. | 狼会吃了他的 |
[31:32] | Which is something I would never do. | 我不会那样做的 |
[31:34] | Right! No, of course… not. | 当然不会了 |
[31:36] | A-A-Adrian, I know you don’t want to hear this… | Adrian 我知道你不想听这话 |
[31:40] | I’m not giving him up. | 我不会放弃他的 |
[31:41] | I’m proud of you… for taking Tommy. | 我为你收养Tommy感到骄傲 |
[31:45] | I’m glad you did it, but… | 我很高兴你这么做 |
[31:48] | in your heart of hearts, I think you know you’re not ready for this. | 但是在你的内心深处 |
[31:51] | I’m not giving him up. | 我想你知道你还没有准备好这么做 我不会放弃的 |
[31:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:56] | Julie? | |
[32:00] | Mom, Mr. Monk, you have to see this. | 妈妈? Monk? 你们来看看 |
[32:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:24] | So what? | 怎么了? |
[32:26] | What? | |
[32:28] | So he’s just like me. | 他和我一样 |
[32:31] | I-I think that’s… | 我想那是 |
[32:34] | I-I think that’s… | 我想那是 |
[32:37] | I think that’s okay. | 那样不错啊 |
[32:39] | I’m tired of apologizing for him. | 我厌倦了为他道歉…我 |
[32:42] | What, because he cares about putting things away | 因为 他在乎怎么收拾东西 |
[32:45] | and how he looks? That’s a good thing. | 在乎外表 那是好事 |
[32:47] | But, Mr. Monk, he’s not even two years old. | 可是Monk 他还没到两岁啊 |
[32:49] | Well, then he’s in the vanguard, isn’t he? | 那他成了洁癖先锋了 |
[32:51] | He’s a new breed. | He’s a new breed. 他是新品种 |
[32:54] | My God. What if it’s true? | 天啊 要是这是真的怎么办? |
[32:59] | Mr. Monk, what did Dr. Kroger say? | Monk Korger医生怎么说的? |
[33:02] | Dr. Kroger? | Korger医生? |
[33:03] | Dr. Kroger is not perfect. | Korger医生又不是完人 |
[33:05] | Dr. Kroger makes mistakes all the time. | 有时他也会犯错误 |
[33:08] | Last year he told me to start dating. | 去年 他叫我去约会 |
[33:11] | Dating. | 约会 |
[33:13] | Okay, you know what? Just stop. | 你知道的 |
[33:15] | Honey, we gotta go. It’s a school night. | 我们要走了 今晚要上课的 |
[33:24] | Wait, Mr. Monk, I’m s… I just gotta say something, | 等一下 我 Monk 我有话跟你说 |
[33:27] | and I hope you don’t think that I’m out of line. | 希望你不要当我多管闲事 |
[33:29] | But I’m a single parent. | 我是单身母亲 |
[33:31] | And I can tell you, it’s hard. | 我能告诉你这是很困难的 |
[33:33] | I mean, it’s wonderful. | 虽然美好 |
[33:35] | It’s just I hope you think about what you’re doing. | 但是我希望你正式收养他之前好好想想 |
[33:40] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[33:42] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[33:49] | Book. | 书 |
[33:50] | Book. | 书 |
[33:52] | You want me to read you a story? | 你想要我讲故事? |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:56] | Okay, here we go. | 开始了 好 |
[34:00] | Okay, what do we have here? | 这里有什么书啊? |
[34:03] | Which one shall we read? | 我们读哪本啊? |
[34:05] | How about this one? | 这本? |
[34:07] | Okay, here we go. | 好 |
[34:08] | “The Princess and the Pea.” | 公主和豌豆的故事 |
[34:12] | “Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[34:14] | in a magical kingdom…” | 在一个魔力王国里 |
[34:17] | Look… what is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:20] | Tommy, what… what is that? | Tommy 是什么? |
[34:22] | Um, lipstick. | 唇膏 |
[34:24] | Lipstick. | 唇膏 |
[34:26] | Where did you… Did you… | 你从哪里拿的? |
[34:29] | You got that from Natalie’s purse? | 从Natalie的包里? |
[34:31] | You took that out of Natalie’s purse? | 你从Natalie的包里拿的? |
[34:35] | Um, no. | 不 |
[34:57] | Captain Stottlemeyer, please. | 请找Stottlemeyer队长 |
[35:00] | Well, could you have him call Adrian Monk | 什么? 请你尽快让他给Adrian Monk |
[35:03] | as soon as possible. | 回电话好吗? |
[35:05] | Tell him it’s very important. | 这事情很重要 |
[35:07] | Yes, tell him I think I know | 是的 |
[35:10] | who kidnapped Daniel Carlyle. | 我知道是谁绑架Dannel Karleio了 |
[35:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:20] | Shall we read another story? | 我们讲另一个故事吧? |
[35:22] | Um, yeah. | 好 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好 好的 |
[35:26] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[35:29] | Once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[35:31] | in the kingdom called San Francisco, | 有个王国叫做旧金山 |
[35:35] | there lived a brave little prince. | 那里住着一个勇敢的小王子 |
[35:39] | And his name was Tommy Grazer. | 他的名字叫Tommy Grazer |
[35:43] | Tommy lived with the wicked king and queen. | Tommy和邪恶的国王和王后生活 |
[35:46] | The queen was very greedy. | 王后非常贪心 |
[35:49] | She loved gold, and she wanted more and more. | 她爱财如命 贪婪无比 |
[35:57] | The queen had a plan. | 王后想出了一个诡计 |
[36:00] | She would find a young Fiddler | 她找到一个出身名门的 |
[36:02] | from a wealthy family, | 小提琴手 |
[36:04] | and kidnap him and hold him for ransom. | 并绑架他索取赎金 |
[36:09] | They locked the Fiddler in a dungeon. | 他们讲小提琴手锁在地牢里 |
[36:12] | The Fiddler’s family was very sad. | 小提琴手的家人非常伤心 |
[36:15] | They would do anything to get him back. | 他们会千方百计救回他 |
[36:19] | The wicked king and queen | 无耻的国王和王后 |
[36:21] | needed to prove that they were serious, | 想证明他们不是闹着玩的 |
[36:24] | so they chopped off the Fiddler’s finger | 于是他们砍掉了小提琴手的手指 |
[36:27] | and planned to leave it in the park. | 并丢在公园里 |
[36:32] | But Prince Tommy was very brave | 但是Tommy王子很勇敢 |
[36:36] | and very smart. | 也很聪明 |
[36:38] | He liked to reach into ladies’ purses. | 他喜欢掏女士的包 |
[36:42] | He reached into the queen’s purse | 他掏了王后的包 |
[36:45] | and he grabbed the finger. | 拿走了那个手指 |
[36:49] | That’s where you found it, isn’t it? | 你就是在包里发现手指的对吧? |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:57] | Then Tommy made a new friend… | 然后Tommy交上了一个新朋友 |
[37:00] | named Mr. Monk. | 他叫Monk |
[37:03] | Mr. Monk remembered something that the wicked queen said… | Monk记起王后说过的一句话 |
[37:07] | The kid found a pinky. It’s no big deal. | 那孩子只不过找到了一只小手指而已 又没什么大不了的 |
[37:10] | How did she know | 她怎么知道 |
[37:11] | the missing finger was a pinky? | 失踪的手指是小指头? |
[37:14] | The police never released that information. | 警方没有透露过那个消息啊 |
[37:29] | And then, the most wonderful | 然后 最奇妙无比 |
[37:32] | and surprising thing of all happened. | 最惊喜万分的事情发生了 |
[37:37] | Mr. Monk discovered | Monk发现 |
[37:42] | that he loved that little prince. | 他爱那个小王子 |
[37:51] | But he also realized | 他还意识到 |
[37:55] | that the little prince could never live… | 小王子如果留在Monk家里住 |
[37:58] | happily ever after | 小王子 |
[38:01] | if he stayed at Mr. Monk’s house. | 永远都得不到幸福 |
[38:08] | ‘Cause Mr. Monk can barely take care of himself. | 因为Monk几乎不会照顾自己 |
[38:15] | So… | 所以 |
[38:20] | they’re gonna have to say goodbye. | 我们要分开了 |
[38:34] | The end. | 完 |
[38:54] | Surveillance says there’s four kids in the back | 监控人员说 |
[38:57] | watching TV. | 房子后边有四个孩子在看电视 |
[38:58] | Where’s Mom and Dad? | 他们的爸爸妈妈在哪里? |
[39:00] | In the kitchen having a drink. | 在厨房里喝酒 |
[39:02] | Hit it. | 行动 |
[39:07] | Police, on the floor, hands behind your head! | 警察 趴下 双手放在后脑勺 突击队行动 |
[39:15] | We’re clear. | 这里安全 |
[39:26] | Go back! | 站住 |
[39:32] | Hey! | 嘿 行动 |
[39:51] | Daniel! | 来 看到了吗? 慢着 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[40:46] | I got you. I got you. | 我抓住你了 嘿 |
[41:03] | Yeah! | 好 |
[41:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:07] | – Hi! – Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[41:08] | This is the couple I told you about. | 这就是我跟你们说的那对夫妇 |
[41:10] | This is Hank and Lisa Murphy. | Hank和Lisa murphy |
[41:12] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨 嗨 |
[41:13] | Let him get dirty. | 让他玩得脏一点 |
[41:15] | Kids should get dirty. | 孩子应该脏一点 |
[41:17] | We will. | 会的 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:21] | Okay then. | 好了 |
[41:23] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:39] | We want kisses too. | 我也要亲一下 |
[41:43] | He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[41:44] | He’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[41:46] | He’s so cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[41:59] | Bye. | 再见了 |