时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | No, we didn’t forget about you. | 不 |
[00:06] | Yeah. It’s all here. I’m looking at it now. | 没有忘记你 都齐了 |
[00:09] | Two cans tomato paste. | 就在我眼前 两罐蕃茄酱 |
[00:11] | One 16-ounce box farfalle pasta. | 一盒16盎司蝴蝶粉 |
[00:13] | One box of Glad ForceFlex trash bags. | 一盒垃圾袋 |
[00:16] | One, two, three, four candy bars. | 一 二 |
[00:18] | And a bunch of bananas. | 三 四条糖 一把香蕉 |
[00:20] | Yeah, he’ll be there in ten minutes. | 他十分钟内送到 |
[00:23] | You know the address, right? | 知道地址? |
[00:25] | You going out tonight trick-or-treating? | 今晚上街要糖吗? |
[00:27] | I think I’m a little old. | 我超龄了 |
[00:29] | Hell, I went trick-or-treating all through high school. | 我高中时也还上街要糖 |
[00:32] | That’ll be $5.51. | 承惠5.51美元 |
[00:39] | Here you go. | – 你的 – 麻烦你 |
[00:40] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 你的 – 麻烦你 |
[00:41] | – You have a good night. – You too. | – 今晚尽兴 |
[00:43] | Hi. | – 你也是 |
[01:01] | Hello. Hello. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 哈啰 打扰你 可有打火机 |
[01:04] | Um, do you have a light? | 回去 回去 别过来 |
[02:30] | Get some good shots of the gun? | – 拍下枪的照片没有? |
[02:32] | Yeah. Um, shoot this crowd too. | – 好 |
[02:35] | You never know. | 拍摄人群 说不定有用 |
[02:36] | Halloween. Am I right? | 万圣节前夕 对不对? |
[02:38] | Something nasty always goes down on Halloween. | 万圣节前夕总有麻烦 |
[02:41] | Really. What went down last Halloween? | 真的吗?去年有什么麻烦? |
[02:45] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[02:47] | The one before that? | 前年的呢? |
[02:49] | It’s a new tradition. | 是新传统 |
[02:53] | Halloween. | 万圣节前夕 |
[02:57] | Oh. | |
[02:59] | I know this store. It used to be called McCabes. | 这家超市以前叫麦氏 |
[03:02] | I grew up four blocks away. | 我童年旧居在四条街外 |
[03:04] | After school, all the kids would hang out right here in the parking lot | 下课后 |
[03:08] | drinking sodas and listening to music. | 学生都来停车场喝汽水和听音乐 |
[03:10] | That sounds like fun. | 挺开心的 对 很开心 |
[03:11] | Oh, yeah. It was a lot of fun. | 挺开心的 对 很开心 |
[03:13] | I used to stand over there across the street. | 我通常站在对面 |
[03:16] | I had a perfect view. | 望个一清二楚 |
[03:18] | Good times. Good times. | 好时光 好时光 |
[03:21] | Monk Hey, Monk. Thanks for coming. | |
[03:23] | Uh, it’s kind of ugly. | 谢谢你来 死相很难看 |
[03:26] | The driver stopped around 1:15 for lunch. | 司机约1时15分来吃午餐 |
[03:29] | He’s on his way back to the truck | |
[03:30] | when the shooter came up, grabbed his gun. | 他返回车上时 枪手上前抢枪 |
[03:32] | Shoots him four, maybe five times | 向他近距离开了四五枪 |
[03:34] | point blank range. | 受害人倒下后 |
[03:35] | But he keeps shooting him even after the guy went down. | 他仍继续开枪 |
[03:39] | – Oh my God. Was he married? – I don’t know. | 老天 他结婚了吗? |
[03:41] | Any kids? | – 不知道 – 可有子女? |
[03:43] | I don’t know, Natalie. I just got here myself. | 不知道 Natalie 我刚到 |
[03:45] | With his own gun? | 死于自己枪下? |
[03:48] | There must’ve been witnesses. | 一定有目击证人 |
[03:50] | Yeah, a few people from the store. | 店内有几个人目击 |
[03:52] | Caucasian. Dark hair. | 白人 黑发 穿蓝毛衣或蓝外套 |
[03:53] | Maybe a blue sweater or jacket. | 白人 黑发 穿蓝毛衣或蓝外套 |
[03:55] | We’re going to question them again. | 要再问清楚 |
[03:57] | How much did he get? | 他抢去多少钱? |
[03:59] | The truck is empty. | 车是空的 |
[04:00] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[04:10] | Hey, get out of there. | 快走 |
[04:12] | Go. Ho ho. Get! | 走 去去去 |
[04:15] | I hate pigeons. Like rats with wings. | 最讨厌鸽子 好比有翼的老鼠 |
[04:17] | There’s no defensive wounds. | 没有自卫伤痕 |
[04:20] | Was there a struggle? | 双方可有纠缠?枪手如何抢枪? |
[04:22] | How did– How did this guy get the gun? | 双方可有纠缠?枪手如何抢枪? |
[04:23] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[04:25] | The M.E.’s gonna be here in a minute. | 法医快到了 |
[04:26] | – We can ask him. – What’s this? | 请教他 什么来的? |
[04:32] | This hasn’t been here long. It’s clean. | 掉下不久 挺清洁的 |
[04:37] | That’s a clove cigarette. | 是丁香烟 |
[04:39] | They make them in Indonesia. | 印尼制 |
[04:41] | People use them to try to quit smoking. | 戒烟的人抽的 |
[04:43] | They don’t work. | 没有用 司机的? |
[04:44] | Driver’s? | 没有用 司机的? |
[04:45] | The driver has his own. | 司机自己有烟 |
[04:47] | I’m thinking it’s the shooter’s. | 推测是枪手的 |
[04:50] | Well, run that down. | 化验一下 |
[04:51] | – Every store that sells those. – Hello. | 但周围有售 |
[04:53] | No, Sharona’s not here anymore. | 喂?Sharona不在了 |
[04:56] | Uh, about a year ago. | 大约一年前 |
[05:00] | Well, I don’t know what happened. | 我不知情 |
[05:02] | She moved to New Jersey. | 她搬往新泽西去了 |
[05:04] | Sir, I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道内详情 |
[05:06] | You’d have to ask her. Who is this? | 你问她去 阁下是谁? |
[05:12] | Mr. Monk, it’s your brother. | Monk先生 是你哥哥 |
[05:15] | Ambrose | Ambrose? |
[05:17] | I can’t. I, uh– | 说我忙 |
[05:18] | Tell him I’ll call him back. | 待会回电给他 |
[05:20] | – Tell him I’m busy. – Your father called. | 你父亲来过电话 |
[05:24] | My father? | – 我父亲? |
[05:26] | He’s coming home. | – 他要回家 |
[05:43] | See? You can trick-or-treat here. | 看见吗?这儿也可以要糖 |
[05:45] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你 |
[05:47] | Oh, fun. Trick-or-treating with your mom. | 跟妈妈一起要糖 |
[05:50] | She’s at that impossible age, between 11 and 25. | 孺子不可教期 介乎11至25岁间 |
[06:01] | What? You okay? | 怎么了?没事吧? |
[06:04] | What do I say to him after all these years? | 不见这些年 该跟他说什么? 你说 |
[06:08] | You say, “Hello, Dad. I missed you.” | 哈啰 爸爸 我挂念你? |
[06:15] | No. No, I can’t say that. | 不行 说不出口 |
[06:22] | Why did he leave just like that? | 他为何一去不返? |
[06:26] | It was my fault. | 是我错 |
[06:28] | I drove him crazy. | 我逼得他抓狂 |
[06:30] | He said that. | 他那样说? |
[06:32] | No. | |
[06:33] | Then how do you know? | 不是 那你怎知道? |
[06:35] | I-I-I know. I-I just know. | 我知道 总之知道 |
[06:37] | Mr. Monk, you can’t blame yourself. | Monk先生 你不要乱怪自己 |
[06:39] | You wanna bet? | 敢打赌吗? |
[06:42] | Julie | Julie, okay, be nice, okay? |
[06:44] | Remember what we talked about? | 要有礼貌 记得我们怎么说? |
[06:46] | Mr. Monk’s brother’s ill. He’s agoraphobic. | Monk先生的哥哥有病 恐惧陌生环境 |
[06:48] | I know. He never leaves his house. | 我知道 他足不出户 |
[06:50] | He left once. Once in 34 years. | 出过一次 34年来唯一一次 |
[06:53] | At least he left. | 起码出过 |
[06:55] | Well, the house was on fire. | 房子着火 |
[06:56] | I had to drag him out. | 我要硬拉他出去 |
[07:06] | – Adrian. – You talked to him? | – 你跟他说过话? |
[07:09] | I told you he’d be back. | 我说过他会回来 |
[07:11] | He’s in town on a business trip. | 他来此地公干 |
[07:13] | He said he’d be here at 8:00 sharp. | 他说8点正到 |
[07:16] | You gave up. | 你放弃 |
[07:18] | But I never gave up. | 我永没放弃 |
[07:19] | I never gave up. Nev– | 我没放弃 |
[07:21] | Are you trick-or-treating? | 永不 你来要糖? |
[07:23] | No. No. This is Natalie, my new assistant. | 不 这位Natalie 我的新助手 |
[07:26] | You spoke on the phone. | 你跟她通过电话 |
[07:28] | Enchanter de vous rencontrer. | 幸会 |
[07:30] | I’m Ambrose Monk, | 我是Adrian |
[07:33] | Adrian’s brother. Ambrose Monk. | Monk的哥哥 |
[07:36] | Yes, I know. Very nice to meet you, Ambrose. | 我知道 幸会 Ambrose |
[07:40] | – Yes. – Uh… | 好 |
[07:42] | This is my daughter, Julie. | 我的女儿Julie |
[07:44] | I like your costume. You’re a cardiologist. | 我喜欢你的造型 是心脏病专家 |
[07:48] | – I’m a doctor. – No. | – 是医生 |
[07:49] | You’re a cardiologist. | – 不 是心脏病专家 |
[07:51] | You see, that stethoscope has a built-in concave amplifier. | 你的听诊器内置扩音器 |
[07:54] | It’s called a Stethron. | |
[07:55] | Cardiologists use it to listen for heart murmurs. | 心脏病医生专用 用来听心脏杂音 |
[07:59] | Guess I’m a cardiologist. | 看来我真的是心脏病专家 |
[08:02] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:03] | I made a mistake once. | 我也混淆过一次 |
[08:06] | Come–Come in. | 进来 |
[08:15] | Wow. This is spooky. | 阴森 |
[08:17] | Do you do this every year for Halloween? | 你年年如此布置迎万圣节? |
[08:18] | Do what? | 什么布置? |
[08:20] | Um, nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:23] | All these instruction manuals. | 全是说明书 |
[08:26] | Yes, Ambrose wrote them. That’s what he does. | 对 Ambrose的职业是写说明书 |
[08:29] | Wow, Ambrose, you must be pretty handy around the house. | 家中有你一定十分方便 |
[08:32] | Yeah, you should’ve been there | 砌娃娃屋那次 |
[08:33] | when we were putting together my Malibu Jenny Bungalow. It took my mom five hours. | 妈妈花了五小时 |
[08:37] | I’m not surprised. Mike Gordon wrote that one. | 意料中事 |
[08:39] | He’s a hack. | 郭迈克写的 他是庸才 |
[08:40] | The man can’t tell the difference | 分不清3/4吋固定螺丝 |
[08:42] | between a 3/4 inch retaining screw | |
[08:44] | and a half inch lag bolt. | 和半吋方头螺钉 |
[08:45] | I’m not kidding. He actually made that mistake. | 不是说笑 他真的搞错过 |
[08:49] | Still can’t believe he won the Niz-Em-Ew award. | 竟然赢得全国说作会奖 不可思议 |
[08:51] | Niz-Em what? | 全国说作会奖? |
[08:53] | National Society of Instruction Manual Writers. | – 全国说明书作者协会 |
[08:56] | Oh. Right. | – 对 |
[08:58] | I’ve won five of them. | – 我赢过五次 |
[08:59] | – Can we see one? – No. | – 可以看看吗? |
[09:02] | They’re not here. | 不 |
[09:05] | They won’t mail them. | 都不在 他们不肯寄来 |
[09:08] | Well, at least you won them. That’s the important thing. | 起码你得奖 重要是得奖 |
[09:14] | It’s the door. Ambrose. | 有人敲门 Ambrose? |
[09:19] | – The door. – ‘Scuse me. | – 敲门 – 失陪 |
[09:24] | – Trick-or-treat! | – Trick-or-treat! 有糖不捣蛋 有糖不捣蛋 |
[09:26] | Wait. Wait. Not yet. | 等一等 还不可以 |
[09:29] | Trick-or-treat. | 有糖不捣蛋 |
[09:30] | I’ve accepted your terms, | 有糖不捣蛋 |
[09:32] | which means we now have an implied contract. | 我接受条件 换言之双方有协议 |
[09:34] | By accepting this treat, | 你俩接受了糖 |
[09:36] | you are in effect promising to refrain | 即是答应不捣蛋 |
[09:38] | from committing any tricks against me or this property now or in the future. | 现在或以后都不作弄我或这房子 |
[09:42] | – Are there any questions? – Yeah. | 可有问题? |
[09:43] | Do you have any Peanut Chews? | 有 可有花生软糖? |
[09:45] | There’s only what’s in the bowl. | 只有碗内这些 |
[09:47] | Now, one per customer, all right? | 一人一包 明吗? |
[10:11] | Better? | 好些? |
[10:12] | Oh, yeah. It was cluttered before. | 对 之前乱七八糟 |
[10:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[10:21] | You–You can’t go in there. | 不能进去 |
[10:23] | You cannot go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[10:27] | I–I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[10:28] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[10:30] | That–That is– That’s Dad’s study. | 什么事? |
[10:31] | We’re–We’re–We’re not allowed in there. | 那是爸爸的书房 不许我们进去 |
[10:34] | Not allowed? | 不许? |
[10:35] | Yes. They caught me in there once when I was 12. | 不许? 对 12岁时他撞见我偷进去 |
[10:37] | What happened, Ambrose? | 结果怎样? |
[10:40] | He grounded me. | – 他不许我上街 |
[10:42] | For 30 years? | – 30年? |
[10:45] | Julie It’s all right, Julie. | |
[10:47] | Ambrose… what’s the big deal? | 没关系 |
[10:50] | We’ll just take a look around. We’re adults, right? | 有何大不了?开门看一看 |
[10:52] | You go in there, I will tell. | 我们都是大人了 你敢进去 我告诉爸爸 |
[10:54] | – You better not. – I will! I–I–I’m telling. | – 你敢 – 我一定说 |
[10:56] | Well, then I’m telling him about the shaving kit. | 那我告诉他剃须包的事 |
[11:00] | Don’t! Adrian, don’t go in there. | 不要 |
[11:02] | It has to be exactly the way he left it. | 别进去 要保持他去时原貌 |
[11:05] | It’s Daddy’s study. | – 是爸爸的书房 |
[11:07] | Okay. | – 好 |
[11:08] | Okay. I’m not going in. | 好 我不进去 |
[11:13] | Excuse me, Natalie, uh, Julie. | 两位 |
[11:18] | I have trick-or-treaters. | 不好意思 |
[11:21] | Sorry. | 我要派糖去 |
[11:39] | How old are you? | 你几岁? |
[11:42] | ‘Cause I have a rule — no one older than 14. | 我有规矩 14岁以上不派 |
[11:47] | Only one per customer. | 一人一块 |
[11:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[11:52] | Only one per customer. | 一人一块 |
[11:54] | Did you hear what I said? | 听见没有? |
[11:55] | No. No, only one per customer. | 不可以 一人一块 |
[12:00] | Get out of here! | 快滚 |
[12:01] | Hey! | |
[12:02] | Get out of here! | 快滚 |
[12:04] | Hey! Hey! | |
[12:06] | Ambrose | Ambrose, are you okay? |
[12:09] | Ambrose, can you move? | 有没有事?可以起来吗? |
[12:10] | Did he get more than one piece? | 他可有多拿? |
[12:20] | Ow. | |
[12:22] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 真的没事? |
[12:24] | The man who attacked you was 5 feet tall. | – 袭击你的五尺高? |
[12:27] | That’s right. | – 对 |
[12:28] | And he wore a green mask with a bolt through the neck. | 带绿色面具 颈项插着螺丝 |
[12:32] | Did he say anything? | – 可有说话? – 他说 呱 |
[12:34] | He said “Grr.” | – 可有说话? – 他说 呱 |
[12:35] | No, no, no, no. It was | 不对 是 呀 |
[12:39] | Write down Frankenstein. | Frankenstein 好了 (Frankenstein- 恐怖小说名) |
[12:40] | No, it wasn’t Frankenstein. It was Frankenstein’s monster. | 不是 |
[12:44] | Frankenstein is the name of the scientist who created the monster. | 是Frankenstein造的怪人 Frankenstein是创造怪人那科学家 |
[12:46] | It doesn’t really matter. | 没所谓的 |
[12:48] | Captain, | |
[12:49] | you can’t just say Frankenstein, | 仅说Frankenstein会混淆视听 |
[12:51] | it’ll confuse everybody. | |
[12:56] | Okay, write down Frankenstein’s monster. | 写Frankenstein造的怪人好了 |
[12:59] | I saw the guy running south towards the park. | 那人向南跑向公园 |
[13:01] | Maybe he’s there. | 或许还在 |
[13:03] | Look, it’s probably just some high school kid with the munchies. | 大抵是饿慌了的中学生 |
[13:06] | I don’t think so. He was wearing dress shoes. | 我不相信 他穿着绅士鞋 |
[13:08] | They were Italian. Forzieris. | 意大利名牌 |
[13:10] | You noticed that, right? | 你也留意到? |
[13:11] | I’m not familiar… | 我不熟悉 |
[13:13] | They’re imported. They cost about $420 a pair. | 我不熟悉 进口货 一双要420美元 |
[13:15] | It’s not exactly something a high school kid with munchies | 肚子饿的中学生不会穿这种鞋子 |
[13:18] | would be wearing. | |
[13:19] | Okay, it was a rich high school kid with the munchies. | 也许是有钱的肚子饿中学生 |
[13:22] | Look, I’m really sorry that your candy got spilled, | 我同情你给抢糖 |
[13:24] | but this isn’t a priority for us right now. | 但暂无暇处理 |
[13:26] | You might have heard that there was an armored car driver shot | 你也许听闻解款车司机被枪杀的事 |
[13:28] | just down the street. | |
[13:29] | Right. Right. How is that going? | 对 有何进展? |
[13:31] | Uh, nothing yet. | 没有 但死者原来已下班 |
[13:32] | But get this. The driver was off duty. | 没有 但死者原来已下班 |
[13:34] | The truck was empty from the start. | 押款车根本是空的 |
[13:36] | It was empty? | – 空的? |
[13:37] | Yeah, I guess the shooter didn’t do his homework. | – 对 枪手没做功课 |
[13:39] | Anyway, we’re off to question the cashier at the grocery store. | 我们去查问超市收银员 |
[13:42] | Do you want to come? I could use the help. | 来不来? |
[13:44] | I can’t. My father. | 不妨来帮帮忙 不行 我的爸爸 |
[13:46] | Oh, yeah. | 对 我明白 望你们父子欢聚 |
[13:48] | I understand. | 对 |
[13:49] | I hope that goes well for you. | 我明白 望你们父子欢聚 |
[13:51] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天打电话给你 |
[13:53] | Come on, lieutenant. | 副队 走吧 |
[13:55] | What are you doing, lieutenant? | 副队 你干什么? |
[13:57] | – Oh, I’m just– – Sorry, you can’t take that. | 对不起 |
[13:59] | I don’t have any extra. It’s just candy. | 拿不得 我刚够 |
[14:00] | I know how much I need. | – 不过是块糖 – 我清楚用量 |
[14:01] | Every year, I have it down to a science | 我用科学方法计算 根据天气 |
[14:04] | based on current weather conditions, | 根据近期人口数字 |
[14:05] | recent census data, and the demand from previous Halloweens. | 去年用量 |
[14:09] | Last year, I ended up with just one extra candy bar. | 去年只余下一块 |
[14:21] | Ambrose Well, Ambrose, that’s, um… | |
[14:24] | that’s very… | 实在 实在 |
[14:27] | I don’t know what the hell that is. | 我语塞 |
[14:29] | Come on, lieutenant, I’ll buy you a Snickers bar. | 走吧 我买给你好了 |
[14:46] | Adrian, could I– could I talk to you? | Adrian 可以谈一谈吗? |
[14:48] | Yeah, one second. | 好 等一等 |
[14:52] | It’s important. | 是要紧事 |
[14:56] | What? | 什么事? |
[14:59] | Out here. | 这儿不方便 |
[15:03] | Stop it. Stop. | 停 |
[15:06] | Sorry. | 我认真的 |
[15:22] | All right, this way. | 停 |
[15:24] | Oh, no. | 这边 |
[15:25] | So nobody can hear what we’re doing. | 不 |
[15:29] | It’s a little dusty. | 那 |
[15:31] | All right, come on. | 这儿不怕听见 虽然比较多尘 |
[15:33] | Come on. | 好 |
[15:34] | Ah! | 上来 |
[15:37] | Oh, God. | 要命 |
[15:40] | – Okay. – Ssh. Okay. Okay. | 说吧 |
[15:44] | Are you and Natalie… | – 你和Natalie是否 |
[15:47] | What? | – 什么? |
[15:49] | Involved? | 一对儿? |
[15:52] | What? | 什么? |
[15:53] | No. No. | 什么? |
[15:55] | No. No. Why–Why would you even ask me that? | 不不不 |
[15:58] | Well, it’s been eight years since Trudy. | 你怎会这样问? 卓迪去了八年 |
[16:02] | Exactly! | 正是 |
[16:03] | It’s only been eight years. | 才八年 |
[16:05] | You’re a widower. She’s a widow. | 你是鳏夫 她是寡妇 |
[16:08] | And I know how you are with the ladies. | 我知道你一向受女人欢迎 |
[16:11] | I remember, in high school, those girls | 中学时 |
[16:14] | calling you on the phone, talking to you on the phone, | 女孩子打电话找你 |
[16:17] | complimenting you, huh? | 跟你聊天 夸赞你 |
[16:19] | Ambrose | Ambrose… |
[16:21] | those were my teachers. | 那些是老师 |
[16:24] | So? | 那又如何?那范太太呢? |
[16:26] | What about Mrs. Flagan? | |
[16:30] | Yeah? | |
[16:31] | Natalie works for me. | Natalie是我助手 |
[16:35] | Strictly professional, okay? | 纯宾主关系 |
[16:39] | Is she seeing anybody else? | 她可有跟谁来往? |
[16:46] | Why? Why? | 为何问? |
[16:59] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[17:07] | Trick-or-treat! | 有糖不捣蛋 |
[17:09] | Oh, you guys look amazing. | 你们扮相好特别 我很欣赏 拿去 |
[17:10] | I love it. Here you go. | 你们扮相好特别 |
[17:15] | Hey, Julie. Hey, Frankie. | 我很欣赏 拿去 |
[17:17] | Frankie’s in my homeroom. | Fitch是我的同学 |
[17:18] | So have you gone trick-or-treating yet? | 你要糖去了吗?不如一起来 |
[17:20] | If not, you can come with us. | |
[17:22] | Please, Mom? | 妈 让我去 |
[17:24] | Okay. Be back by 8:00. Stick together. | 好 8时回来 不要分散 |
[17:27] | You guys stay on this side of the freeway, all right? | 不要过马路 知道不? |
[17:30] | Here’s my cell phone. | 我的手机 |
[17:32] | And don’t eat anything until I inspect it! | – 糖要让我检查过才吃 |
[17:34] | Bye, Mom. | – 再见 |
[17:39] | Good job. Thank you. | 做得好 谢谢 |
[17:41] | And you’ve never seen this guy before? | 你以前未见过这男人 |
[17:43] | In the store? Hanging around the parking lot? | 在店里?在停车场流连? |
[17:46] | I don’t think so. But I see a lot of faces. | 应该没有 只是天天见人无数 |
[17:49] | – Sure. – It looks like Kiefer Sutherland. | 也是 很像Kiefer Sutherland(24的男主角) |
[17:53] | Yeah, I guess it does. | 对 有点儿 |
[17:56] | It wasn’t Kiefer Sutherland, was it? | 不会是Kiefer Sutherland吧? |
[17:59] | No, sir. | 不会 |
[18:03] | Here’s a receipt. This is from your cash register. | 这是收据 收银机发的收据 |
[18:06] | – This is him, right? – Mm-hmm. | 是他的? |
[18:08] | Eight items at 89 cents. | 八样货品 金额0.89美元 |
[18:10] | Yes, sir. Eight candy bars. | 对 八块糖 |
[18:12] | Eight candy bars? | 八块糖? 真的像Kiefer Sutherland |
[18:14] | It really looks like Kiefer Sutherland. | 八块糖? 真的像Kiefer Sutherland |
[18:16] | You know, maybe we should — before we distribute it — | 也许分发前该在绘图下注明 |
[18:18] | write across the bottom “Not Kiefer Sutherland” | |
[18:21] | just so that we don’t disturb Mr. Sutherland. | 不是Kiefer Sutherland 省得骚扰了Sutherland先生 |
[18:24] | That’s a really good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:26] | – You think so? – No. | – 真的? – 假的 |
[18:30] | Let’s do this again. | 再说一遍 |
[18:31] | So he pays you, then he walks out. | 他付钱 |
[18:35] | A minute later, you hear shots. | 然后离开 一分钟后听见枪声 |
[18:36] | You run to the window | 你奔到窗前 |
[18:38] | and see this guy shooting the driver. | 看见这人向司机开枪 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:42] | And then he looks in the back of the truck, | 对 枪手查看解款车 |
[18:43] | sees it’s empty, and he takes off. | 发现空的 拔腿逃去 |
[18:45] | No, sir. He never looked in the back of the truck. | 不 他根本没有查看解款车 |
[18:48] | Really. | 真的? |
[19:35] | What’s he doing? | – 他干什么? |
[19:37] | You’ll see. Ssh. | – 看下去便知道 |
[19:44] | – Is he drunk? – No, he’s thinking. | – 他饮醉酒吗? – |
[19:47] | Okay. Now, he must have been following you all quite a while. | 不 他在思考 好 他一定跟踪你们好一阵子了 |
[19:52] | Can anybody tell me which way he ran off? | 谁知道他往哪边跑去了? |
[19:54] | He went that way. | 他往那边跑 在汉密尔顿街左转 |
[19:55] | I saw him turn left on Hamilton Street. | 他往那边跑 在汉密尔顿街左转 |
[19:57] | Uh-huh. You sure you weren’t hallucinating? | 你肯定不是幻觉? |
[19:59] | Mr. Monk, he’s 11 years old. | 他才11岁 |
[20:01] | He’s not a real hippie. | 不是真的嬉皮士 |
[20:04] | I got mine stolen too. | 我的也给抢了 |
[20:06] | About 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 |
[20:07] | Mine too. | 我的也是 |
[20:09] | Okay, I want all of you | |
[20:11] | who had your candy stolen by Frankenstein | 给怪人抢去糖果的站在这边 |
[20:14] | to stand over here | |
[20:16] | and the others stand over here. | 其他的站这边 |
[20:18] | Let’s go. Here. All right, here. | 站好 |
[20:21] | You here. | 好 这边 你来这边 其他人 |
[20:23] | And you others. | 你来这边 其他人 |
[20:25] | Good. | 好 |
[20:29] | So why you… | 为何抢你的 |
[20:31] | but not you? | 却不抢你的? |
[20:34] | And why you… | 为何选你 |
[20:37] | but not you? | 却不选你? |
[20:40] | Maybe he’s afraid of karate. | 也许他害怕空手道 |
[20:44] | Or maybe he’s afraid of pirates. | 也许他害怕海盗 |
[20:47] | No, that’s just stupid. | 不会 多么幼稚 |
[20:49] | How many of you stopped by my brother’s house? | 多少人曾到过我哥哥的家? |
[20:51] | The big gray house near the end of Oakview? | Okwui街将近尽头的灰房子 |
[20:54] | You mean where the special man lives | 那个从不上街的特别男人? |
[20:56] | who never comes out? | |
[20:57] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 |
[20:59] | Where the special man lives. | 那个特别男人的家 |
[21:01] | How many… | 多少 |
[21:06] | He’s only taking candy from kids who went to Ambrose’s house? | 他只抢向Ambrose要过糖的孩子 |
[21:09] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | 怎么回事? |
[21:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:24] | Wait a minute. | 我不知道 等一下 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么事? |
[21:28] | No. | – 不会 – 什么事? |
[21:29] | What? | – 不会 |
[21:32] | No. | – 什么事? |
[21:36] | It’s a clove cigarette. | 是丁香烟 |
[21:39] | Like the one at the murder scene. | 凶案现场也有一根 |
[21:50] | Who was it this time? | 这次是谁?吸血僵尸?人狼 |
[21:52] | ? Dracula? The Werewolf. | |
[21:54] | No, no. It was Frankenstein. | 不是 是Frankenstein |
[21:56] | Frankenstein’s monster. | 是Frankenstein的怪人 |
[22:01] | Well, there’s just no stopping that crazy creature. | 这怪人好猖狂 |
[22:04] | He wants candy. And not just any candy. | 他爱糖 |
[22:06] | He wants your candy. | 不是随便什么糖 而是你的糖 |
[22:07] | That’s right, he’s only interested in candy from this house. | 对 只对这房子的糖有兴趣 |
[22:11] | You know, I can’t help but wonder why. | 实在令人好奇心大作 |
[22:13] | The answer is here. It is right in front of us. | 答案在这里 就在眼前 |
[22:16] | And you’re saying that this is somehow connected | 你还认为跟解款车司机的案有关? |
[22:18] | to the armored car thing. | |
[22:19] | I-I bought all this candy at Beach’s Market. | 糖都是在沙滩市场买的 |
[22:22] | They deliver. | |
[22:23] | And that’s where the driver was killed, right? | 他们送货 司机遇害那间? |
[22:25] | Plus, I found this | 另外在孩子遇袭地方找到丁香烟 |
[22:27] | where the kids were attacked. | |
[22:28] | It’s a clove cigarette. | 对 |
[22:30] | Actually, I researched these. They’re common. | 我查过 很普通的 |
[22:33] | 150 stores in this area sell them. | 区内有150家商店有售 |
[22:35] | Okay, you’re saying that there is a connection. | 你说事件有关连 |
[22:38] | I’m here. Convince me. | 我在此 说服我 |
[22:40] | Why would a killer who every cop in this city is looking for, | 为何给通缉的杀人凶手 |
[22:43] | hang around to steal candy from children? | 要留下来抢孩子的糖? |
[22:58] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[23:01] | You don’t know. | 你们不知道 |
[23:05] | Can I go trick-or-treating or not? | 我可以出去要糖吗? |
[23:07] | – No, not tonight, sweetie. – You promised. | 不行 今晚不行 |
[23:09] | I only got to go a little bit. | 你答应过 我只是去了一会儿 |
[23:11] | Honey, there is a nut out there. | 外面有疯子出没 |
[23:13] | The only way you can go now is with a police escort. | 除非有警员陪同 不然不准外出 |
[23:17] | – Lieutenant Disher. – Hmm? | Disher副队 |
[23:20] | Come trick-or-treating with me. | 陪我要糖去 |
[23:21] | Oh. I don’t, uh… | 不可以 |
[23:24] | Can I? | 可以吗? |
[23:25] | No. | 不可以 |
[23:27] | – Adrian Adrian, why don’t you go with her? | |
[23:30] | What? | 何不你陪她? – 什么? |
[23:31] | Natalie can stay here with me. | Natalie留下陪我 |
[23:37] | And help me get ready. | 帮我准备 |
[23:38] | That is such a good idea. | 好提议 |
[23:41] | Right? | 对不对? |
[23:43] | It’s not much of a costume, is it? | 这个造型很普通 对不? |
[23:45] | Sure, it is. | 才不 |
[23:47] | I’m a safety patrol officer. Hey! Hey! Wait! | 我是交通安全队队长 |
[23:52] | Cross at the green, not in-between! | 等等 绿灯过马路 转灯不能过 |
[23:56] | It’s amazing it still fits you. | 竟还合身 |
[23:57] | When was the last time you wore it? | 何时穿过?三年级? |
[23:59] | – Third grade? – College. | 大学 |
[24:18] | Oh, I found some pictures. I hope you don’t mind. | 我找到旧相片 希望你不介意 |
[24:21] | No. No. | 不会 |
[24:26] | Is that your father? | 是你父亲吗? |
[24:27] | Oh, that’s him and Ambrose. | 是他和Ambrose |
[24:29] | He named the turtle after you? | 他替龟儿改你的名字 |
[24:31] | He named me after the turtle. | 他替我改龟儿的名字 |
[24:35] | Oh, Ambrose. | |
[24:41] | Oh, I like this one. | |
[24:43] | You look so happy. | 我喜欢这张 你笑得多开心 |
[24:45] | Mom was worried about us because we never laughed. | 妈妈见我们从不笑 有点担心 |
[24:47] | So she made us practice. | 于是逼我们练习 |
[24:49] | That’s us practicing. | 我们刚在练习 |
[24:51] | So now I can laugh… | 现在我懂得笑 |
[24:54] | if I have to. | 如有必要 |
[25:03] | What about this one? | 这一张呢? |
[25:05] | That was taken the day before he left. | 是他离开前一天拍的 |
[25:11] | He left because of me. | 是我逼走他 |
[25:14] | I was driving him crazy. Clinging to him. | 他受不住我 |
[25:18] | I was too needy. | 我缠着他 过分依赖 |
[25:20] | Mr. Monk says it was because of him. | Monk先生怪自己逼走他 |
[25:22] | Nah, he’s just saying that to make me feel better. | 不 他只是让我心里好过些 |
[25:26] | It was me. | 是我不好 |
[25:30] | It was me. | |
[25:42] | Gilstrap | Gilstrap. |
[25:44] | That’s a funny name. | 好怪的姓 |
[25:45] | – Yeah. What time is it? – Um, ten to 8:00. | 对 几点了? |
[25:48] | We gotta get home after this. | 7时50分 这家之后要回家了 |
[25:49] | No. Just a couple more houses. | 不 再找两家 |
[25:57] | Trick-or-treat. | 有糖不捣蛋 有糖不捣蛋 |
[25:58] | Trick-or-treat. | 有糖不捣蛋 有糖不捣蛋 |
[25:59] | Hello. We have a doctor in the house. | 哈啰 我们家也有医生 |
[26:01] | I’m a cardiologist. | 我是心脏病专家 |
[26:03] | And you’re a safety boy. | 你是交通安全队队员 |
[26:05] | I’m a safety patrol officer. | 我是交通安全队队长 |
[26:07] | Well, I think you both look wonderful. | 你俩都造型绝佳 |
[26:12] | No, thanks. I’m allergic. | 不用客气 我有过敏症 |
[26:13] | To chocolate? | – 对朱古力过敏? – 不是 |
[26:14] | No, ma’am. | – 对朱古力过敏? – 不是 |
[26:16] | I’m allergic to food that’s been sitting in a bowl all night | 对搁了一晚人人碰过的食物过敏 |
[26:18] | and that other people have been touching. | |
[26:20] | Oh, well, I love chocolate. | 我爱朱古力 |
[26:22] | I have to have a Neptune Bar every night | 每晚睡前必吃海王星朱古力条 |
[26:24] | before I go to bed or I can’t sleep. | 不然睡不着 |
[26:26] | Well, I guess we all have our little quirks, don’t we? | 大概各有各怪癖吧? |
[26:29] | I suppose we do. | 大概是吧 |
[26:31] | Well, thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[26:33] | Be careful crossing the street. | 小心过马路 |
[26:36] | I guess I don’t have to tell you that. | 大概不必提醒你 |
[26:45] | Maybe it’s fast. | 它是最准确时钟 |
[26:46] | It’s one of the most accurate clocks in the world. I wrote the manual for it. | 我写说明书的 |
[26:53] | He’ll be here. | 他一定会来 |
[27:02] | Natalie… | 可以问你一件事吗? |
[27:05] | could I ask you something? | |
[27:07] | Mmm. | |
[27:11] | Would you ever, uh… | 你会考虑跟我这种人上街吗? |
[27:16] | consider… | |
[27:19] | going out with someone like me | |
[27:22] | or to be more specific, me? | 确切说是跟我? |
[27:26] | Of course, we can’t actually go out. | 当然 不能真的上街 |
[27:28] | I mean, we can’t go outside. | 但别的地方都可以去 |
[27:30] | But we can go anywhere else. | |
[27:35] | Thank you, Ambrose. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:39] | But it’s… it’s complicated. | 谢谢 |
[27:42] | Okay. I understand. Withdrawn. | 但情况很复杂 我明白 我收回说话 |
[27:45] | I never said it. It never happened. | 就当没说过 |
[27:48] | I’ll–I’ll get the ice. | 就当没这回事 |
[27:50] | My father likes a lot of ice. | 我拿冰去 爸爸爱很多冰 |
[27:52] | I remember he–he used to like clink it. | 我记得他爱弄至叮当响 |
[27:54] | Ambrose | Ambrose… |
[27:56] | sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:57] | Please. | 请坐下 |
[28:08] | I can’t go out with you because… | 我受雇于你弟弟 |
[28:13] | I work for your brother. | 不便跟你上街 |
[28:15] | You know, it would just get messy. | 不然关系一塌糊涂 |
[28:19] | You can understand that. | 你应该明白 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[28:24] | But if I ever have another job someday, | 然而 他日我若转职 |
[28:27] | I hope you’ll ask me again. | 希望你再邀请我 |
[28:29] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | 真的? |
[28:32] | So you’re not saying no? | 那你不是拒绝? |
[28:35] | That’s like a… a maybe. | 而是说有机会 |
[28:39] | You’re saying maybe. | 你说有机会 |
[28:42] | I’m saying maybe. | 有机会 |
[28:47] | Can I tell my father? | 我可以告诉爸爸吗? |
[28:50] | That we–we might have a date someday? | 说我们有机会约会? |
[28:55] | Sure. | 可以 |
[28:57] | I think he’d like that. | 我想他会赞成 |
[29:14] | Oh, my– What is it? | 什么来的? |
[29:18] | Did you bring your mom’s cell phone? | 你妈妈的手机在不在? |
[29:27] | Monk Hey, Monk. | |
[29:29] | I hope that’s your costume. | 希望这套只是戏服 |
[29:31] | I’m a safety patrol officer. | 我是交通安全队队长 |
[29:34] | Good for you. | 加油 |
[29:36] | So what’s so important? | 又有什么要紧事? |
[29:38] | What’d they get this time? Three Musketeers. Milky Way. | 今次是什么?三剑客?银河超人? |
[29:43] | It’s a pigeon. | 是鸽子 |
[29:47] | Well, does he look familiar? | 可觉得面熟? |
[29:51] | Does he look familiar? | – 可觉得面熟? |
[29:53] | Take a closer look. | – 仔细看看 |
[29:55] | At the murder scene, you kept shooing it away. | 你在凶案现场赶走的鸽子 |
[29:57] | This is that same pigeon. | |
[30:02] | Monk, you’ve had a tough night. | Monk 今晚发生那么多事 |
[30:04] | Captain, this is the same pigeon. | 队长 是同一只鸽子 |
[30:06] | I remember it had five little brown spots on its back | 我记得它背部有五枚棕色小点 |
[30:10] | because I remember thinking that it reminded me | 让我想起仙后座 |
[30:12] | of the constellation Cassiopeia. | 看清楚 |
[30:13] | Look. You see it? | Look. 看见吗?看 |
[30:15] | – Okay. Okay. – You see? | – 好 好 |
[30:17] | Okay. It’s the same pigeon. So what? | – 看见吗? 是同一头鸽子又如何? |
[30:20] | Remember? It was eating something, | 它当时啄食死者手掌附近的东西 |
[30:22] | from right near the victim’s hand. | |
[30:23] | And now, five hours later… | 五小时后 |
[30:28] | it’s dead. | 它死了 |
[30:29] | I think it’s been poisoned. | 我怀疑是毒发身亡 |
[30:33] | You want me to do an autopsy on the pigeon. | – 你要我替鸽子验尸? |
[30:36] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[30:38] | Why? What would that mean? | 为什么?有什么用? |
[30:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:41] | But it would mean something. | 总之会有用 |
[30:43] | It would be another piece of the puzzle. | 是解谜的线索 |
[30:50] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 |
[30:52] | Give me the pigeon. | 鸽子交给我 |
[30:56] | Lieutenant, get that to the lab. | 副队 送去化验室 |
[31:03] | Thanks. Happy Halloween. | 谢谢 万圣节前夕愉快 |
[31:47] | He’s not coming. | – 他不来了 – 他一定来 |
[31:48] | He’ll be here. | – 他不来了 – 他一定来 |
[31:52] | Why would–why would he call and not show up? | 为何来电又不来? |
[31:54] | Because that’s what he does. | 因为他言而无信 |
[31:57] | – We’re better off. – Don’t say that. | 他不来更好 |
[31:59] | Don’t say that! | 不准那样说 不准那样说 |
[32:00] | We’re better off! | 他不来更好 |
[32:02] | Don’t you say that. | 不准说 |
[32:06] | Don’t you dare say that. | 你敢再说? |
[32:11] | Thought you said you didn’t have any extra. | 你说朱古力刚够用 |
[32:13] | I don’t care. It’s my candy. | 我不管 糖是我的 |
[32:19] | You know what your problem is? | 你知自己有什么毛病? |
[32:21] | You have never learned to wait. | 你从不懂得等待 |
[32:27] | Never! | 从不 |
[32:37] | Mr. Monk, what’s going on? | Monk先生 |
[32:40] | – What are you doing? – Cleaning out his study. | 什么事?你干什么? 清理他的书房 |
[32:44] | Oh, God, it’s so dusty. | – 尘真多 |
[32:46] | Is it? | – 是吗? |
[32:55] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[33:01] | Hello. | 喂? |
[33:03] | Yes, sir. Mr. Monk. | 是的 |
[33:06] | It’s–It’s the captain. | Monk先生 队长找你 |
[33:08] | Hello! | – 喂? – 你对鸽子的怀疑正确 |
[33:09] | You were right about the pigeon. | – 喂? – 你对鸽子的怀疑正确 |
[33:10] | The bird was poisoned. | 鸽子中毒 |
[33:12] | I had them go back and do a tox scan | 我吩咐替解款车司机做毒物化验 |
[33:14] | on the armored car driver. | |
[33:16] | Turns out he had been poisoned too before he was shot. | 原来他中枪前已中毒 |
[33:18] | – The poison was called… – Tetrachlorodrine. | – 毒药叫四 – 四氯狄氏剂 |
[33:20] | Tetrachlorodrine. Very deadly. | 四氯狄氏剂 药性极强 |
[33:22] | Stronger than arsenic. | – 比砷更毒 – 比砷更毒 |
[33:23] | It’s stronger than arsenic. | – 比砷更毒 – 比砷更毒 |
[33:25] | It came straight from the lab. It hadn’t even been diluted yet. | 直接来自实验室 |
[33:27] | And get this. | 未经稀释 |
[33:28] | We just talked to the plant manager here. | 还有 我们问过工厂经理 |
[33:30] | Turns out some of the stuff had been stolen. | 工厂有四氯狄氏剂失窃 |
[33:33] | They didn’t realize it until today | 今天发现偷窃者交还才揭发 |
[33:34] | ’cause they caught the guy trying to put it back. | |
[33:36] | Wait. Wait. He was putting it back? | 慢着 他交还毒药 |
[33:38] | Yeah, they had to let him go. | 对 他们无奈放过他 |
[33:39] | He denied anything and they didn’t have any evidence. | 他否认一切 他们无证无据 |
[33:42] | – The guy’s name is… – Gilstrap. | – 那人姓 |
[33:44] | Gilstrap. | 姓Gilstrap 是工厂的兼职电脑维修员 |
[33:45] | He worked here part time fixing computers. | 姓Gilstrap 是工厂的兼职电脑维修员 |
[33:47] | Gilstrap? | 姓Gilstrap ?Paul |
[33:50] | Gilstrap ? Paul Gilstrap? | |
[33:52] | Ambrose | Ambrose! |
[33:54] | Ambrose, don’t eat the candy! | Ambrose 别吃朱古力 |
[33:56] | I paid for it. | 我买的 |
[33:57] | No, spit it out. Spit it out. | 不 |
[33:59] | – It could be poisoned? – What? | 吐出来 可能有毒 |
[34:01] | That’s what this whole thing has been about. | 什么? 整件案就是为了这些朱古力 |
[34:02] | It’s been spiked with Tetrachlorodrine. | 朱古力给下毒 有四氯狄氏剂 |
[34:05] | Is there a Neptune Bar in here? | – 里面可有海王星? |
[34:07] | Not anymore there isn’t. | – 都吃光了 |
[34:13] | Oh, my God! Natalie, call 9-1-1. | 糟糕 Natalie 召救护车 糟 |
[34:16] | My God! | 怪不得味道古怪 |
[34:17] | Thought it tasted funny. Tetrachlorodrine? | 四氯狄氏剂? |
[34:19] | The guy down the street was trying to kill his wife. | 那个男人想毒杀妻子 |
[34:22] | It’s too late. | – 太迟了 – 别那样说 |
[34:23] | Don’t say that. Don’t say that. Just get up. Get up now. | – 太迟了 – 别那样说 起来 站起来 Natalie 来帮我 |
[34:25] | Adrian – Natalie, help me. – Adrian. Adrian. | |
[34:27] | Tetrachlorodrine is a synthetic insecticide. | 四氯狄氏剂是合成杀虫药 |
[34:30] | – Natalie, help me! – There is no antidote. | Natalie 帮我 没有解药 |
[34:35] | I’ll be dead in five minutes. | 我五分钟后便没命 |
[35:04] | Adrian. | |
[35:05] | I’m right here. | I’m right here. 我在这里 我在这里 |
[35:07] | Tell me who did this. | – 告诉我凶手是谁 |
[35:09] | Shh. It doesn’t matter. | – 不要紧 |
[35:11] | It matters to me. | 对我要紧 |
[35:12] | I don’t want to die without knowing. | 我不要不明不白而死 |
[35:14] | – Shh. – Tell me, Adrian. | 告诉我,Adrian |
[35:18] | Okay. Here’s what happened… | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[35:22] | His name is Paul Gilstrap. | 凶手叫Paul Gilstrap |
[35:27] | He wanted to kill his wife. | 阴谋毒杀妻子 |
[35:29] | He worked in a laboratory where they made tetrachlorodrine. | 他在生产四氯狄氏剂的工厂工作 |
[35:34] | A few days ago, he snuck in there | 几天前 |
[35:37] | and he stole some of it. | 他偷走了一些毒药 |
[35:39] | Ambrose, I met his wife when I went trick-or-treating with Julie. | 我跟Julie要糖时见过他太太 |
[35:44] | And she said that she ate a Neptune Bar | 她说每晚睡前都吃一块海王星 |
[35:48] | every night before bed. | |
[35:50] | Oh. | |
[35:51] | Gilstrap poisoned her candy. | 茍保罗在太太的朱古力内下毒 |
[35:55] | But he couldn’t poison just one. | 但不能只毒杀妻子 |
[35:59] | He wanted to make it look like there was a serial killer on the loose, | 要假装是连环杀手做案 |
[36:02] | so he had to poison a lot of other candy bars. | 于是在其他糖里下毒 |
[36:06] | Put them back into circulation. | 放回商店里 |
[36:11] | So his wife would just be another victim. | 于是他太太只是其中一名受害者 |
[36:14] | That’s right. It’s a good plan. | – 对了 – 设想周到 |
[36:16] | But he made a mistake. | 可惜百密一疏 |
[36:18] | He got caught trying to put the poison back. | 他放回毒药时给撞破 |
[36:24] | Ruined everything. | 一子错满盘皆输 |
[36:25] | That’s right. It ruined everything. | 一子错满盘皆输 对 |
[36:27] | Because now if his wife or anyone else died from tetrachlorodrine, | 打乱大计 若妻子或其他人给四氯狄氏剂毒死 |
[36:32] | they’d know it was him. | 一定查出是他 |
[36:34] | So he was desperate. | 他着了慌 |
[36:36] | He had to get all of the poisoned candy bars out of circulation. | 得找回所有有毒的糖 |
[36:41] | He found them all except for two. | 除了两块 他全数找回 |
[36:44] | Right. | 对 解款车司机买了一块 |
[36:45] | The armored car driver had one. | 对 解款车司机买了一块 |
[36:48] | He had already taken a bite. | 他已吃了一口 |
[36:51] | If the driver just dropped dead, | 司机若毒发身亡 |
[36:53] | Gilstrap knew there’d be an an autopsy. | 茍保罗知道一定会验尸 |
[36:56] | So he had to think fast. | 他急忙想办法 |
[36:58] | He grabbed the driver’s gun and shot him repeatedly. | 抢了司机的枪 向他连开几枪 |
[37:03] | Who would bother looking for poison | 谁会化验连中五枪的人可有中毒? |
[37:05] | in a guy who had been shot five times? | |
[37:09] | Which left just one candy bar. | 余下的一块朱古力 |
[37:12] | The one I ate. | 给我吃了 |
[37:14] | That’s right. | 对 |
[37:16] | He’s been trying to get it back all night. | 他整晚都想抢回去 |
[37:28] | How much further? 20 blocks. | – 还有多远? – 20条街 |
[37:30] | Adrian | Adrian, I’m sorry. |
[37:35] | I’m sorry. | 好对不起 |
[37:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[37:38] | Dad. | – 爸爸 – 不 |
[37:40] | Oh, no. | – 爸爸 – 不 |
[37:41] | – I drove him away. – No. | – 我逼走他 – 不是 |
[37:43] | He couldn’t stand me. | 他受不住我 |
[37:45] | He couldn’t stand me, Adrian. | 他受不住我 |
[37:47] | – It was my fault. – No, I’m sorry. | – 是我错 – 不 对不起 |
[37:49] | It was me. | – 是我错 |
[37:50] | You’re a good brother, Adrian. | – 你是好弟弟 |
[37:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:54] | I love you. Don’t cry, Adrian. | 我爱你 |
[37:57] | Be strong now. | 不要哭 你要坚强 |
[38:03] | Is that another Neptune Bar? | 另一块海王星? |
[38:15] | Where’s the wrapper from the one he ate? | 他吃的那一块的包装纸呢? |
[38:19] | It’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[38:21] | What? | What? 什么?什么? |
[38:25] | This one expired 11 months ago. | 这一块11个月前已过了食用期限 |
[38:28] | That must be the candy bar left over from last year. | 一定是去年仅余的那一块 |
[38:32] | From last Halloween? | 去年万圣节前夕? |
[38:35] | That’s why it tasted funny. | 所以味道古怪 |
[38:37] | That’s why it tasted funny. | 所以味道古怪 |
[38:42] | So this–this is the– | 这块才有毒 |
[38:45] | This is the poison. That’s why it tasted funny. | 所以那块味道古怪 |
[38:52] | That’s why it tasted funny! | 所以味道古怪 |
[38:58] | This is the– | 这一块才有毒 |
[39:01] | This is the one with poison. I had a stomachache. | 我只是肚子痛 |
[39:13] | I’m sorry. | I’m sorry. |
[39:15] | Everyone got so upset. | 对不起 害大家不开心 |
[39:31] | Paul Gilstrap. | 茍保罗? |
[39:36] | Boo. | |
[39:38] | You missed one. | 漏网之鱼 |
[40:08] | Ambrose | Ambrose, about our date. |
[40:10] | Is Friday okay? | 我们的约会是星期五? |
[40:12] | No, Natalie. That’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[40:15] | You–You don’t have to. You thought I was dying. | 你不必勉强 你以为我要死了 |
[40:18] | I’ll be here Friday. | 我星期五来 |
[40:23] | Hey, look. There’s a note. | 你们看 有字条 |
[40:38] | “Stopped by. Nobody home. | 来过 没有人在家 |
[40:43] | Can’t blame you. I wouldn’t wait for me either. | 怪不得你们 我也不会等我 |
[40:49] | Dad. | 父留字 |
[40:51] | P.S. | 附注 Ambrose |
[40:53] | Ambrose, I’m proud of you for getting out of the house.” | 你终于踏出家门 我以你为荣 |
[40:59] | He said he was proud of me? | 他说以我为荣? |
[41:14] | You think he’ll be back? | 你想他会回来吗? |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:23] | I think he’ll be back. | 我认为他会回来 |
[41:27] | Maybe we should, uh, | 也许我们该进去了 |
[41:30] | go inside. | |
[41:34] | Let’s go inside. | 进去吧 |
[41:36] | It’s better… inside. | 室内好一点 |
[41:43] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |