时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mom, I’m starving. | 妈 我饿坏了 |
[00:05] | The pizza’s gonna be here in a minute. | 你的薄饼很快送到 |
[00:07] | Maybe we should call him again. | 再打电话给他们 |
[00:09] | It’s not straight. | 不够直 |
[00:17] | Ha! The bubble’s right in the middle. | 气泡在正中央 |
[00:20] | The level’s broken. | 那水平仪坏了 |
[00:21] | The level is not broken, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 水平仪没问题 |
[00:23] | It can’t be broken. It’s a bubble on a stick. | 不会坏 只不过是一个气泡在里面 |
[00:31] | You have two levels? | 你有两个水平仪? |
[00:32] | I use this level to check the other levels. | 我用这水平仪检查其他水平仪 |
[00:36] | It’s my level-checking level. | 这是水平仪检查仪 |
[00:38] | How do you know that one’s not broken? | 你怎知道那水平仪没有坏? |
[00:41] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[00:43] | I take my level-checking level to the hardware store | 我每年两次带检查仪去五金店校准 |
[00:45] | twice a year to have it recalibrated. | |
[00:54] | – Hey, we were getting worried. – Sorry. It’s a busy night. | 我们还担心你不来哩 对不起 |
[00:57] | That’s $12.50. | 今晚很忙 12.5元 |
[01:04] | All right, there you go. | – 好 你的 – 谢谢 |
[01:05] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:08] | Alright. | 快过来吃东西 |
[01:09] | Come and get it. | |
[01:12] | Don’t make a mess. Remember where we are. | 别弄污地方 记着我们在哪里 |
[01:14] | It’s cold. I knew it. | 冷的 我早知道 |
[01:17] | I can’t be sure. | 我无法确定 |
[01:19] | We might need another level. | 可能要另一把水平仪 |
[01:21] | Oh, my gosh, he gave me the wrong change. | 他搞错了 |
[01:23] | – He gave me a 50! – Cool. | 找回一张50元 |
[01:25] | No, honey, honey, not cool. | 好极了 |
[01:26] | This is gonna come out of his pocket. | 不 不好 |
[01:28] | This is a lot of money. | 他要赔钱 数目不少 |
[01:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[01:34] | – I don’t know. – No. | 不行 |
[01:37] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! Hello! | 等一下 |
[01:40] | Excus– Oh! Hi. | 等一下 |
[02:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:15] | Here, you gave me the wrong change. | 你找回的数目错了 |
[02:17] | Here, you gave me the wrong– | 你 |
[02:18] | Aah! Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[03:29] | Can I, uh, can I get you anything? | 你有没有什么需要? |
[03:32] | No. | 没有 |
[03:33] | Okay, this’ll just take a minute. | 好的 我只会问几句 – |
[03:35] | Uh, so, you didn’t see anything? | 你有没有见到什么? – 没有 |
[03:38] | – No. – Did you hear anything? | 有没有听到有人高声叫或喊救命? |
[03:39] | I mean, anybody yelling or screaming for help? | 有没有听到有人高声叫或喊救命? |
[03:42] | Yeah, me. | 有 我 |
[03:44] | Does it ever get to you? | 见到有人死了 |
[03:46] | Seeing people dead? | 你会不会不开心? |
[03:47] | Yeah, it did for a while. But I got used to it. | 曾经会 现在已习惯了 |
[03:50] | That must be awful. | 要习惯这种事一定很难受的了 |
[03:52] | Getting used to it. | |
[03:54] | You know, it was pretty awful. | 对 很难受 |
[03:56] | But I got used to it. | 不过我已习惯了 |
[04:00] | It’s the worst part, you know. | 最难受的是习惯了这种事 |
[04:02] | Getting used to it. | |
[04:04] | Something you never really get used to. | 这种事不可能习惯 |
[04:11] | His name was Julio Alvarez. | 死者叫Julio |
[04:13] | 25 years old. | 25岁 |
[04:14] | He was bludgeoned to death with a pipe or cylinder. | 被人用水管或圆柱体打死 |
[04:18] | Maybe a baseball bat. | 可能是棒球棍 |
[04:20] | Whatever it was, the killer took it with him. | 凶手带走了凶器 |
[04:22] | Where was he headed? | 他本来要去哪里? |
[04:24] | He had one more delivery on Vinton Street. | 还要送外卖去云顿街 |
[04:26] | How did the killer get him to stop? | 凶手怎样令他停车? |
[04:28] | There are no houses here. No store fronts here. | 这里没房屋或商店 |
[04:31] | Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. | 对 |
[04:33] | Uh, maybe he waved him down? | 我也在想这件事 凶手会不会挥手截停他? |
[04:36] | Or maybe he hid out in the vehicle. | 或躲在车上? |
[04:38] | Like, uh, do you remember there was that, um, | 还记得Mendy区那宗劫车案吗? |
[04:40] | the carjacking in Mendoc– | |
[04:43] | What? | 怎么了?怎么了? |
[04:46] | What? | |
[04:50] | Wipe. Wipe, wipe. | 纸巾 纸巾 纸巾 |
[04:53] | Gee, I’m fresh out. | – 用光了 – 纸巾 |
[04:55] | Wipe– | Monk 我没有纸巾 我不是你的下属 |
[04:56] | Monk, I don’t have a wipe. I don’t work for you. | Monk 我没有纸巾 我不是你的下属 |
[04:58] | Oh, God. | 糟糕 |
[05:00] | I’m getting a cold. | 我患上伤风 |
[05:02] | It was one sneeze. That’s nothing. | 打一个喷嚏没什么大不了 |
[05:04] | No! No, no, no. It’s a cold. | 不 |
[05:07] | It’s a cold. I can feel it. | 一定是伤风 我感觉得到 |
[05:09] | – Well, don’t panic. | |
[05:10] | I–I’m not panicking. Where’s the ambulance? | 别惊慌 |
[05:13] | – Oh, yeah. | |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah. It’s spreading. | 我没有 救护车在哪里?对了 |
[05:17] | It’s spreading. Here it comes. | 对 感冒在蔓延 来了 |
[05:19] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[05:21] | I can f– I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[05:23] | Whoa, I did not think it was possible for you to get sick. | 我不能相信你会生病 |
[05:26] | Well, that’s one plucky little microbe. | 那粒小小的细菌倒够勇气 |
[05:29] | Yeah, for a germ, you gotta be, like, climbing Mount Everest. | 以细菌来说 简直象攀珠峰那么难 |
[05:31] | That’s not funny. | 那不好笑 |
[05:36] | Hey, look who’s here. Deputy commissioner. | 看谁来了 副警务处长 |
[05:38] | What’s the matter, captain? | 怎么了?忙得没有空接听电话吗? |
[05:39] | Too busy to answer your phone? | |
[05:41] | Well, as a matter of fact, I am. | 对 |
[05:43] | This is what we call a homicide investigation. | 我们在调查一宗凶杀案 |
[05:45] | Well, something important just came up. | 发生了一件大事 |
[05:47] | A Superior Court judge is missing. | 高院法官失踪 |
[05:50] | She was supposed to be at a fundraiser at 6:30. | 她应该在六时半出席筹款晚会 |
[05:52] | She never showed up. | 却没出现 |
[05:55] | 6:30? That’s two hours, Marvin. | 六时半?只不过两小时 |
[05:56] | That’s–that’s not missing. That’s late for dinner. | 那不是失踪 是迟到 |
[05:58] | We’re mobilizing the whole department. | 警方总动员 |
[06:00] | We’re pulling you and every senior officer. | 你跟所有高级警官都要帮忙 |
[06:02] | Wait, what am I supposed to do with him, | 慢着 |
[06:04] | throw him under a bridge? | 你要我把他抛到桥下吗? |
[06:05] | Hand him off. I don’t really care. | 让别人处理 |
[06:07] | Natalie! | 我不关心 Natalie |
[06:08] | The mayor wants you at City Hall in 20 minutes. | 市长要你20分钟后去市政厅 |
[06:11] | Wait, the mayor asked for me? | 慢着 市长叫我去? |
[06:13] | He’s asking for everybody. | 他叫了所有人去 |
[06:15] | This judge, Jillian Garr, | 这法官Keely |
[06:17] | is a close personal friend. | Jane是他的好朋友 |
[06:21] | Are we taking your car? | 是不是坐你的车去? |
[06:23] | Excuse me, doctor. Can I talk to you? | 医生?可不可以跟你谈几句? |
[06:25] | Can it wait? | |
[06:26] | I just found an eyelash. It might belong to the killer. | 等一下 我可能找到凶手的睫毛 |
[06:28] | Please. It’s very important. | – 事关重大 |
[06:30] | I’ll be right with you. | – 我很快来 |
[06:32] | Sir, it really can’t wait. | 先生 真的不能等 |
[06:37] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[06:38] | Do I feel warm to you? | 什么事? |
[06:47] | Oh… How am I? | 你觉得我有没有发烧? |
[06:50] | Huh! 99.9. | 怎样? |
[06:52] | Oh, no. | – 99.9度 |
[06:54] | Oh, no. | – 不好了 |
[06:56] | There you go. An even 100. | 行了 |
[06:58] | You happy? | 整数100 你满意了吧? |
[07:04] | Julie | Julie, don’t look. Turn around. |
[07:07] | I’ve seen people blow their nose before, Mr. Monk. | 别看 |
[07:22] | Oh. | 转身 |
[07:38] | Okay, I’m gonna throw it away. | Monk先生 我见过别人擤鼻涕 |
[07:40] | – Outside. – Outside, I know, I know. | – 我会扔掉它 – 拿到外面 行 我知道了 |
[07:44] | Mr. Monk, I bought this for you. | Monk先生 |
[07:47] | Open it. Oh. | 这是我买给你的 |
[07:55] | It has a musical chip in it. | 有音乐的 |
[07:59] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | But, uh, I really don’t like the rock ‘n’ roll music. | 不过我不喜欢摇滚乐 |
[08:05] | Mr. Monk, it’s not rock ‘n’ roll. | 不是摇滚乐 |
[08:07] | It’s Polly Wolly Doodle. Ah. | 那首歌叫道理真巧妙 |
[08:10] | It has a 10-year battery. | 电池可以用十年 |
[08:13] | Oh. | |
[08:16] | How about I put it over here, so then you can see it? | 放在那边让你看到 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna go see if my mom needs me. | 我去看妈妈要不要帮忙 |
[09:47] | What are you doing? | – 你在做什么? – 没什么 |
[09:48] | Oh, nothing. | – 你在做什么? |
[09:51] | Nothing. | – 没什么 |
[09:52] | What are you hiding? | – 你收起了什么? – 没有 |
[09:53] | I’m not… hiding anything. | – 你收起了什么? – 没有 |
[09:57] | – Were you trying to muffle this? – I was trying to kill it. | 你想消灭它的声音? |
[10:00] | Mr. Monk, Julie paid for this with her own money. | 我想消灭它 Julie用零用钱买的 |
[10:02] | She’s so proud of it. | 她感到很自豪 |
[10:08] | There… you can hardly hear it. | 这样好了 你应该听不见 |
[10:11] | Okay, I want you to get some rest, all right? | 好好休息 |
[10:12] | Rest is the best medicine. Oh, okay. Thank you, honey. | 休息是灵药 |
[10:16] | I will be right back. | 谢谢 我很快回来 |
[10:18] | Wait, wait, wait. Wh-What are you doing? | 慢着 你要去哪里? |
[10:19] | Where are you going? | 慢着 你要去哪里? |
[10:20] | I’m just gonna run up to police headquarters. | 我要去警察总部 |
[10:22] | I want to talk to the captain about the man that was killed. | 跟队长谈一下那被杀的男人 |
[10:24] | Natalie… Natalie | Natalie… |
[10:26] | That wasn’t your fault. | Natalie 那不是你的错 |
[10:27] | I know, Mr. Monk. | 我知道 |
[10:29] | But I was the last person to see him alive. | 不过我是最后见过他的人 |
[10:32] | I never really thought about what that means. | 我没想过有什么意思 |
[10:35] | You know? But it means something. | 不过一定有意思 |
[10:37] | It’s weird, I… feel kind of responsible. | 我觉得有责任 |
[10:40] | No, y-y-you can’t just… leave me here. | 不 你不能留下我在这里 |
[10:43] | No, you’re gonna be okay. Julie will be here. | 你没事的 |
[10:45] | But what if I have to blow my nose again? | Julie在这里 若我又要擤鼻涕怎么办? |
[10:48] | I showed her how to do the bags. | 我已教了她怎样用胶袋包好 |
[10:49] | I have my phone. | 我带了电话 很快回来 |
[10:50] | I will be right back. | 我带了电话 很快回来 |
[10:52] | Good luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[10:59] | That’s, uh… | |
[11:02] | Julie, there’s a pad in that second drawer. | Julie 第二个抽屉里有纸 |
[11:08] | Can you get the pad and pen? | 你拿出来 拿笔 |
[11:14] | Write down everything I say. | 写下我说的一切 |
[11:16] | Is it a letter? | – 你想写信吗? – 不 那不是信 |
[11:17] | No, it’s not exactly a letter. | – 你想写信吗? – 不 那不是信 |
[11:19] | It’s what we grownups call a living will. | 大人称之为生前嘱咐 |
[11:24] | Was she dating? Does she have a boyfriend? | 她是不是在谈恋爱?有没有男友? |
[11:27] | – No, not that we know of. – Well, find out for sure. | 据我们所知 没有 |
[11:29] | Check her phone records, credit card receipts. | 查清楚 查电话记录和信用卡收据 |
[11:31] | Go back at least 12 months on everything. | 至少追查过去12个月 |
[11:33] | I want everybody’s best game here. | 大家尽全力 |
[11:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[11:37] | A guy with a grudge. | 那是什么? John Delancy 对她怀恨于心 |
[11:39] | John | John Delancey. |
[11:40] | He’s going through a messy divorce. | Delancy 对她怀恨于心 |
[11:41] | Judge Garr ruled against him three weeks ago. | 他在打离婚官司 |
[11:45] | He started screaming at her in court. | Jane法官三星期前判他败诉 |
[11:47] | They had to restrain him. | 他在法庭上破口大骂 要庭警制止 |
[11:48] | Why, he hit her car. | 他撞向她的车 |
[11:50] | Maybe. There was an incident. | 他撞向她的车 |
[11:52] | Uh, as she was leaving the courthouse, | 法官离开法庭的时候 |
[11:53] | their cars collided, like a little fender-bender. | 他们的车发生轻微碰撞 |
[11:55] | He rammed her car. Was it an accident? | 他撞她的车 是不是意外? |
[11:58] | We’ve got three witnesses, but nobody’s sure. | 有三名目击证人 都不能肯定 |
[12:00] | All we know is she didn’t report it or press charges. | 只知道她没报警或控告对方 |
[12:02] | Well, you find this guy. Find him. | 你去找这人 |
[12:04] | Captain. | 队长? |
[12:05] | Natalie, look, it’s kind of crazy right now. | 队长? Natalie 我现在很忙 |
[12:09] | Say, how’s our patient? | – 那病人怎样? |
[12:10] | He has the flu. | – 他患上感冒 |
[12:11] | What’s he doing about it? | 那他怎样做? |
[12:13] | Complaining. Driving me nuts. | 那他怎样做? 叫苦 快把我逼疯了 |
[12:14] | Any news on the Julio Alvarez case? | Julio一案有没有进展? |
[12:17] | Um… ask Disher about that. | 去问Disher |
[12:23] | Lieutenant, the captain said you could fill me in. | 副队 |
[12:26] | Yeah, well, we don’t know much. | 队长叫我来问你 |
[12:28] | She owns a beach house. | 我们所知不多 她有一间沙滩屋 |
[12:29] | We’re sending another forensics team down there now. | 已派鉴证科人员去找线索 |
[12:32] | – Not the judge, the other case. | |
[12:33] | – Alvarez. – Who? | 不 |
[12:34] | Julio Alvarez. | 姓O那案件 |
[12:36] | You didn’t let me finish. Who-lio Alvarez. | 我还没说完 我正想说Julio |
[12:38] | – The delivery guy. – Yeah, right. | 送外卖那人 |
[12:41] | Jenkins, who caught the pizza thing? | 对 谁负责那薄饼案? |
[12:43] | “The pizza thing”? He had a name, Randy. | 薄饼案?他有名字的 |
[12:45] | He might not have been a judge, but he had a name. | 他不是法官 不过有名有姓 |
[12:47] | Hey, I resent that. I really do. | 你这样说令我很不开心 |
[12:49] | Every case is important here. We don’t play favorites. | 我们重视每宗案件 没有偏袒 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:52] | – I’ve got the file right here. – Sorry. | 好的 档案在这里 对不起 |
[12:57] | Somewhere. | 某处 |
[12:59] | Sergeant, have you seen the Alvarez file? | 有没有见过Julio的档案? |
[13:01] | Yeah, I just saw it. | 有刚见过 |
[13:10] | – Who’s this? – That’s the victim. | 这人是谁? |
[13:12] | Julio Alvarez. | 死者Julio |
[13:14] | No. No, this isn’t the guy. | 不 不是这个人 |
[13:16] | Natalie | Natalie, that’s the guy. |
[13:18] | There’s his employee I.D. | 是他 那是他的职员证 |
[13:20] | He’s dead. He’s in the morgue. | 他死了 在殓房里 |
[13:21] | That’s not the man that came to the door. | 送薄饼给我的人不是他 |
[13:23] | Okay, look, you said you only got a glimpse of him last night. | 你说昨晚只看了他一眼 是他 |
[13:25] | I mean, that’s the guy. Is that from the judge’s house? | – 是不是在法官家里找到的? – 是 |
[13:27] | – Yeah. – Captain’s office. | 拿去给队长 |
[13:28] | I gotta go. | 我要去做事 |
[13:30] | That’s not the guy. | 不是这个人 |
[13:48] | Look, I already talked to the cops. | 我已跟警察说了 |
[13:50] | I barely knew the kid. | 我跟那小子不熟 |
[13:51] | He started, like, two or three weeks ago. | 他来了才两三个星期 |
[13:53] | You didn’t put his picture up or flowers? | 有没有摆放他的照片或鲜花? |
[13:56] | The boss wanted us to downplay the whole thing. | 老板要我们低调 |
[13:58] | Said it was bad for business. | 怕影响生意 |
[13:59] | Mr. Gorman, I’m not sure the man | Gorman先生昨晚送外卖的不是Julio |
[14:01] | who came to my house last night was Julio Alvarez. | |
[14:03] | Sure it was. Who else could it be? | 不是他还会是谁? |
[14:05] | – “Natalie Tee-jer”? – Teeger. | Natalie 我姓Chastwick |
[14:07] | “Pepperoni, extra cheese”? | – 辣肉肠加双份芝士 对不? – 对 |
[14:08] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | – 辣肉肠加双份芝士 对不? – 对 |
[14:09] | I put it in the car, the kid drove away. | 我放在车上 那小子开车走了 |
[14:11] | Was he alone? | – 一个人? – 当然是一个人 |
[14:13] | Sure he was alone. Hey, Tommy! | – 一个人? |
[14:14] | Not too much garlic on the calzone! | – 当然是一个人 |
[14:16] | Okay, okay! | – Tommy 别放太多蒜头 – 行了 |
[14:17] | – Hey, can I see those? – Why? | – Tommy 别放太多蒜头 – 行了 – 可不可以让我看看? – 为什么? |
[14:19] | I’d like to see where he went before he got to my house. | 我想知道他来我家之前去过哪里 |
[14:21] | Are you a cop? | – 你是警察吗? – 不 |
[14:22] | – No. – ‘Cause I got work to do. | – 你是警察吗? – 不 我很忙 |
[14:25] | Well, I’m not a cop, but I work for a detective. | 我不是警察 |
[14:27] | Adrian Monk. | 我为侦探Adrian Monk工作 |
[14:28] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:29] | Adrian Monk. He’s a great detective. | 大侦探 |
[14:32] | He’s, like, a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[14:33] | You can ask anybody. | 你可以随便找个人问问 |
[14:35] | Hold on. | |
[14:37] | Ah, this is him now. | 等一下 |
[14:38] | Stay here. I want him to talk to you. | 他打电话来 别走开 |
[14:40] | – Hello. – Natalie… | 我让他跟你说 Natalie |
[14:42] | Natalie, it is me, | Natalie 是我 |
[14:44] | Adrian Monk | Adrian Monk. |
[14:45] | Yes, Mr. Monk. We were just talking about you. | Monk先生 我们刚提起你 |
[14:49] | Natalie, you have to come… back. | 你快回来 |
[14:52] | Mr. Monk, I can’t right now. | 现在不行 我在跟薄饼店经理倾谈 |
[14:53] | I’m at the pizzeria, talking to the manager. | 现在不行 我在跟薄饼店经理倾谈 |
[14:55] | It’s Ebola. | – 是Ebola |
[14:57] | Excuse me? | – 什么? |
[14:58] | I have the Ebola virus. | 我感染了Ebola 病毒 |
[15:01] | Mr. Monk, you don’t have the Ebola virus. | – 你没有 |
[15:03] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I do. | – 有 我肯定 |
[15:05] | I have all the symptoms. | 我有着所有症状 |
[15:07] | I have the fever and the headache | 发烧 |
[15:10] | and the massive internal bleeding. | 头痛 大量内出血 |
[15:13] | You have massive internal bleeding? | 你大量内出血? |
[15:15] | Mmm. I believe I do. | |
[15:17] | That is my opinion. | 我肯定 我是这样想 |
[15:19] | No, Mr. Monk, you have the flu. | 不 |
[15:21] | But I’m glad you called. | 你感冒了 不过你找我找得合适 |
[15:23] | I’m talking to Mr. Gorman. He’s the manager. | 我在跟经理Gorman先生倾谈 |
[15:25] | Hold on. | 你等一下 |
[15:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 好像在亚特兰大 |
[15:31] | I think they’re in Atlanta. | 我不知道 好像在亚特兰大 |
[15:32] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么? |
[15:34] | He’s asking about the Center for Disease Control. | 他说什么? |
[15:43] | Hey. Julio was a good guy. | 他问疾病控制中心在哪里 Julio是好人 |
[15:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Delancey. John Delancey. | 姓John Delancy |
[15:59] | We know he’s in there. We just talked to his assistant. | 我们问过他的助手 知道他在这里 |
[16:01] | You understand this is a private club. | 这是私人会所 |
[16:03] | Unless you have a warrant– Well… how about this? | 除非你有搜查令 |
[16:07] | We wait here, and you go in there and get him. | 这样吧 我们在这里等你进去找他 |
[16:10] | I can’t do that. | – 我做不到 |
[16:11] | Can’t or won’t? | – 做不到或不想做? |
[16:13] | A little of each. | 两者都对 |
[16:25] | Delancey, table six. | 六号台 |
[16:27] | Seating chart, table six. | 座位表 六号台 |
[16:29] | Over there. | 那边 好 |
[16:37] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 我是凶杀组的Stottlemeyer队长 |
[16:39] | I’m Leland Stottlemeyer, Homicide. | 别起来 我是凶杀组的Stottlemeyer队长 |
[16:41] | This is Lieutenant Disher. | 这是Disher副队 |
[16:42] | We wanna talk to you about Jillian Garr. | – 想跟你谈谈Keely |
[16:44] | Who? | Jane的事 – 谁? |
[16:49] | Keely Judge Jillian Garr. | |
[16:51] | You threatened her in court, | Jane法官 你在法庭上恐吓她 |
[16:52] | and then you rammed her car in a parking lot. | 然后在停车场用车撞她的车 |
[16:54] | And now she’s missing. | 现在她失踪了 |
[16:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:59] | – Captain… – Hang on, Randy. | – 队长 – Wedge 等一下 |
[17:02] | Hey, you like “tie” food? | 你喜欢泰国菜吗? |
[17:05] | Huh? How’s your memory now? | 现在记起来了吧? |
[17:10] | Captain, this isn’t table six. Chart was upside down. | 这不是六号台 |
[17:22] | Um… I, uh… | 座位表倒转了 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[17:32] | I, um, I made a mistake. | |
[17:35] | I thought you were somebody else. | 我认错人了 |
[17:37] | Uh… hey, look. | |
[17:38] | Uh, here. | |
[17:40] | Take my–my tie. | 这样吧 |
[17:42] | This is a– It’s a $100 tie. | 拿去我的领带 |
[17:46] | It was a Christmas gift. | 值一百元的 |
[17:48] | Okay? | 是圣诞礼物 |
[17:52] | There. | 给你 |
[17:57] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[18:06] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我慢慢跟你算账 |
[18:07] | Where is table six? Okay, uh… | 六号台在哪里? |
[18:13] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[18:16] | Here’s the window. Oh. | 窗在这里 |
[18:22] | My bad. That was table six. | 糟糕 |
[18:24] | I was right. | 那是六号台 我刚才是对的 |
[18:29] | Are you sure? | – 你肯定? |
[18:31] | Yeah. | – 肯定 |
[18:34] | Look, I just gave him my tie. | 我刚送了我的领带给他 |
[18:38] | Plus… I’ve lost a little bit of authority with him. | 还在他面前失去威严 |
[18:42] | – No, I don’t think so. – No, you don’t think so? | – 不 没有 – 真的没有吗? |
[18:44] | Well, I’m sure he’ll understand. | 他会明白 |
[18:47] | Everybody makes mistakes, sir. | 谁都会犯错 |
[18:58] | Hello again. Um… | 你好 又是我 |
[19:05] | This is a little embarrassing, | 真有点难为情 |
[19:06] | but I’m gonna have to ask for my tie back. | 我要拿回我的领带 |
[19:09] | You gave it to me. | 你已把它送给我 |
[19:10] | Well, look, if you’re gonna wear such a nice tie, | 打漂亮的领带要打得够直 |
[19:13] | you gotta wear it straight. | |
[19:16] | You don’t wear a nice tie like that crooked. | 歪了不好看 |
[19:19] | Okay now, where were we? | 刚说到哪里?对 Keely Jane |
[19:20] | Yeah, we were talking about Jillian Garr. | 刚说到哪里?对 Keely Jane |
[19:27] | She cost me $2.5 million. | 她害我失去250万元 |
[19:30] | I admit it. I lost my temper. | 我承认曾忍不住气 |
[19:33] | You rammed her car. | 你开车撞她的车 |
[19:34] | I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody. I was pissed off. | 我无意伤人 只是当时很生气 |
[19:37] | You know, you boys are asking the wrong question here. | 你们问错了问题 |
[19:40] | You should be asking “Why didn’t she press charges?” | 该问她怎么不控告我 |
[19:44] | Okay, why didn’t she press charges? | 好 她怎么不控告你? |
[19:46] | Because she wasn’t alone. | 因为她跟人一起 |
[19:48] | There was a man with her in the car. | 车上有一个男人 |
[19:49] | I saw them kissing. | 我见到他们接吻 |
[19:50] | When I hit her, he got out and ran. | 我撞向她之后 那人下车跑掉了 |
[19:53] | He didn’t want to be seen. | 他不想被人见到 |
[19:54] | He was married. | 有妇之夫 |
[19:56] | She was seeing a married guy. | 她搭上了有妇之夫 |
[19:58] | Good guess. | 有道理 |
[20:01] | Now, could you find my waiter? | 为我叫侍者来 |
[20:03] | I’m going to need another plate. | 我要换碟 |
[20:08] | Eat your soup. | |
[20:10] | Uhhh. | |
[20:12] | I see letters. | – 我见到字母 |
[20:13] | – Yeah, it’s alphabet soup. – Oh. | – 是字母汤 |
[20:17] | “A.” | – 你不用顺序喝 |
[20:18] | You don’t have to eat it in order. | – 你不用顺序喝 |
[20:25] | Where’s Julie’s card? | Julie的问候卡在哪里? |
[20:27] | I put it in the recycle bin. | 我放进回收箱里 |
[20:30] | They just collected it. | 工人刚拿走了 |
[20:32] | Julie is so proud of that card. | 她以它为荣 |
[20:33] | What am I supposed to tell her? | 我该怎样跟她说? |
[20:35] | Tell her that recycling is important. | 跟她说循环再用很重要 |
[20:39] | And that together, we’re saving the planet. | 我们在拯救地球 |
[20:43] | “B.” | |
[20:44] | Can I just talk about the case for one minute please? | 我们谈谈那案件好不好? |
[20:46] | So I’ve been thinking about this. | 我想过了 |
[20:48] | The man at the door was wearing | 送外卖那人戴棒球帽和太阳眼镜 |
[20:50] | a baseball cap and sunglasses. | |
[20:52] | Sunglasses at night. | 晚上戴太阳眼镜 |
[20:53] | It was like he was trying to hide his face from me. | 有意遮掩容貌 |
[20:55] | Do you think it means something? | 你说有没有问题? |
[20:56] | I don’t know. Ahhh… | 我不知道 |
[21:00] | Ah… false alarm. That’s a broken “Q.” | 认错了 这是不完整的Q |
[21:03] | Mr. Monk, this is important to me. | Monk先生 这件事对我很重要 |
[21:06] | All right, so he left the pizzeria at 7:05. | 他7时05分离开薄饼店 |
[21:10] | He didn’t get here until 7:40, | 7时40分才来到 |
[21:12] | and the pizza was cold, remember? | 薄饼冷冰冰 |
[21:13] | Cold. | 冷 |
[21:14] | Yeah, that’s right. What do you think it means? | 冷 对 你认为是什么原因? |
[21:17] | Cold. | 冷 |
[21:18] | Do you think it’s important? | 冷 – |
[21:20] | I’m so cold. | 这点很重要吗? – 我很冷 |
[21:23] | All right, he had two other stops before he got here. | 来这里之前他去过两个地方 |
[21:25] | I got the addresses. I’m gonna retrace his steps. | 我有地址 我要沿路走一次 |
[21:27] | No, no, no, no. No, Natalie. | 别去 |
[21:31] | Just let the police handle it. | Natalie 让警方处理 |
[21:32] | They don’t care about this kid. | 他们不关心这孩子 |
[21:34] | They can’t even remember his name. | 连名字都忘了 |
[21:35] | And they sure as hell don’t care about what I think. | 我肯定他们也不关心我的想法 |
[21:37] | All they care about is this missing judge. | 他们只关心那失踪法官 |
[21:41] | Mr. Monk, I need you to come with me. | Monk先生 我想你跟我去 |
[21:44] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[21:46] | Yes, you can. You can rally. | 我不行 行 你可以为我打气 |
[21:47] | Hey, Mitch was a football player. | 明治是球员 |
[21:49] | Players got injured all the time. | 球员经常受伤 |
[21:51] | He always said, “The great ones play hurt.” | 他常说伟大的球员能负伤上阵 |
[21:55] | Mr. Monk, I can’t do this without you. | Monk先生 没有你帮忙我做不到 |
[21:57] | Just sit in the car. It’ll just take an hour. | 你只需要坐在车上一小时 |
[22:03] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[22:06] | Well, I’m going. | 我一个人去 有人死了 他曾来过 |
[22:07] | A man was killed, and he was here. | 我一个人去 有人死了 他曾来过 |
[22:09] | I have to do something. | 我得做点事 |
[22:10] | No… no. Natalie, you can’t go. | 不 Natalie |
[22:14] | You can’t just leave. | 别去 你不能走 |
[22:16] | Vaporizer one is empty. | 一号喷雾机没有水 |
[22:20] | I’m almost out of ice. | 我的冰快用光了 |
[22:22] | You have to do your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry, Mr. Monk. I can’t. | 对不起 |
[22:26] | I’m too busy doing your job. | 我在忙着做你的工作 |
[22:37] | They were having a sleepover. We ordered three pizzas. | 他们来过夜 我们叫了三个薄饼 |
[22:41] | One Hawaiian, one pepperoni– | 好的 |
[22:43] | And one veggie master. | 夏威夷风光 辣肉肠和田园风味批 |
[22:44] | Is this him? | 是不是他送来的?你肯定? |
[22:46] | Are you sure? | |
[22:47] | Yeah, the police were here. | 对 |
[22:49] | They had the same picture. | 警察来过 拿着相同的照片 |
[22:51] | That’s definitely him. | 肯定是他 |
[22:52] | We felt terrible about it. | 我们也很难过 |
[22:54] | Was he wearing a hat or sunglasses? | 他有没有戴帽子或太阳眼镜? |
[22:56] | No. | 没有 |
[23:00] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[23:02] | Can I help you? | 什么事? |
[23:03] | Sorry to bother you. I hope this isn’t a bad time. | 什么事? 不好意思 希望没打扰你吧 |
[23:05] | Uh, as a matter of fact, I’m sort of in the middle of something. | 我的确很忙 |
[23:19] | Why? | 究竟有什么事? |
[23:20] | What is all this about? | |
[23:22] | Really sorry to bother you. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:23] | – I live a few blocks away. – Yeah. | 我住在附近 |
[23:26] | I’ve seen you around. | 我知道 |
[23:28] | Yeah… it’s about my cat Snowflake. | 我见过你 |
[23:31] | She’s run away. | 对 |
[23:32] | Your cat. Do you have a picture? | 我的猫雪花跑掉了 你的猫?有没有照片? |
[23:34] | No, see, that’s the thing. She’s new. | 没有 问题在这里 |
[23:37] | So… thanks anyway. Sorry to bother you. | 养了它没多久 – 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Hold on. | 抱歉打扰你 – 等一下 |
[23:42] | You know what? I did find a cat. | 我今早找到一只猫 |
[23:44] | This morning. | |
[23:45] | She was scratching my front door. | 它在抓我的前门 |
[23:47] | She’s down in the basement. | 在地下室里 进来 |
[23:48] | – Come on in. – No, it’s probably not her. | 可能不是它 它是什么颜色的? |
[23:50] | – What color is it? – White. | 白色 |
[23:51] | See, it can’t be her. Snowflake’s black. | 白色 不是它 雪花是黑色的 |
[23:54] | Snowflake is black? | 雪花是黑色的? |
[23:56] | Yeah, thanks anyway. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | You really should put some ice on that thumb. | 你该用冰敷一下那拇指 |
[24:01] | He had a what? | – 他怎样? |
[24:03] | A bruise on his thumb. | – 拇指瘀了 |
[24:05] | I remember the guy that delivered Julie’s pizza had the same bruise. | 我记得那薄饼速递员的拇指都瘀了 |
[24:08] | Uh-huh. | |
[24:09] | He tried to get me in his house. | 他还想引我进屋里 |
[24:10] | Maybe he likes you. Maybe he finds you attractive. | 也许他喜欢你 觉得你迷人 |
[24:13] | Stranger things have happened. | 更奇怪的事也会发生 |
[24:14] | No, he wanted to kill me. I can tell. | 更奇怪的事也会发生 不 我知道他想杀我 |
[24:16] | Can’t you get a search warrant? | 你不能申请搜查令吗? |
[24:18] | No, not based on this. | 只有你片面之词不可以 |
[24:19] | I mean, the guy’s got a nice house, right? | 这人住漂亮的房子 |
[24:21] | And he’s got some money? | 有钱 |
[24:23] | Why would he kill a pizza delivery guy? | 怎会杀一个薄饼速递员? |
[24:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:26] | Even if he did kill him, why would he drive across town | 即使人是他杀的 |
[24:28] | and deliver Julie’s pizza to her? | 他干吗要开车送薄饼给Julie? |
[24:30] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[24:31] | Well, can’t you at least come down here and talk to him? | 你连去找他谈谈都不可以吗? |
[24:33] | Yeah, I can be there in two hours. | 可以 我两小时后去 |
[24:37] | No, no! He could be gone by then. | 不行 |
[24:39] | Where’s the captain? | 他早已走了 队长在哪里? |
[24:40] | He’s working on the case. | 他在查案 |
[24:42] | Not your case. The other case. | 不是你那宗 |
[24:43] | The big case. | 另一宗 大案件 |
[24:44] | She left the courthouse at 4:45. | 她4时45分离开法庭 |
[24:46] | She was last seen driving north on the 101 | 这闭路电视最后拍到她的车 |
[24:49] | by a surveillance camera right here. | 沿101公路向北行 |
[24:51] | She was alone in the car. | 车上只有她一个人 |
[24:53] | Uh, it’s not centered. | 倾向那边了 |
[24:55] | That one. | |
[25:03] | Good. | Good. 好 好 |
[25:08] | Okay now, her car was found in a parking lot here. | 在这停车场发现她的车 |
[25:11] | It was unlocked. It had been wiped clean. | 没上锁 |
[25:14] | There were no prints. No fibers. | 给抹得干净 没指纹或衣物纤维 |
[25:16] | I got some photographs here. | 我这里有一些相片 |
[25:20] | Oh no, wait. I can’t see. | 不行 |
[25:22] | I can’t focus. I can’t see. | 我眼花 不行 |
[25:25] | Okay, you’ll look at the pictures later. | 好 迟一些才看 |
[25:27] | Could you turn this? | 你可不可以移正它? |
[25:31] | Thank you. That’s good. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | What is this thing? | 行了 |
[25:34] | It’s a humidifier. | – 这是什么? – 增湿机 |
[25:38] | What’s that one? | – 那个呢? |
[25:39] | It’s a dehumidifier. | – 抽湿机 |
[25:48] | – Well, don’t they cancel each other out? | |
[25:50] | Exactly. | 那不会互相抵销的吗? – |
[25:53] | Um, we know that she was seeing somebody. | 会 |
[25:56] | He might be married. | 我知道她有男朋友 或是有妇之夫 |
[25:58] | You can tell by her credit card records | 从她的信用卡记录得知 |
[26:00] | that they went on a trip together in February. | 他们二月份曾一起出门 |
[26:04] | They went to Oakley, Idaho February 10th, | 2月10日去Oakley |
[26:06] | for two weeks. | 逗留了两星期 |
[26:08] | He’s not married. | 他不是有妇之夫 |
[26:11] | – He’s not married? – No. | – 他不是有妇之夫? – 不是 |
[26:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎知道? |
[26:20] | Monk | Monk, how do you know he’s not married? |
[26:25] | Well, they were there on Valentine’s Day. | 你怎知道他不是有妇之夫? 他们在那里度情人节 |
[26:28] | If he was married, he woulda stayed home. | 有妇之夫要留在家里 |
[26:30] | Yep, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:32] | I need a baggie. | 我要一个袋 |
[26:34] | They’re in the drawer. | 在抽屉里 |
[26:38] | Monk, can you focus here please? | – 你集中精神好不好? – 好 好 |
[26:43] | Okay, okay, okay. Monk, focus here, would you? | 好了 Monk 集中精神 |
[26:46] | – Zip it. – Why are– | – 拉上它 |
[26:48] | You got to zip it. | – 为什么? |
[26:49] | Why keep it a secret? | 你要拉上它 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna need another baggie. | 干吗偷偷摸摸? |
[26:55] | You’re gonna put this baggie into another baggie. | 拿另一个袋 把这个袋放进去 |
[27:01] | – This big baggie? – That’s the one. | – 这个大袋? – 对 |
[27:05] | Okay, Monk, stay with me here, okay? | Monk 你别扯开话题好不好? |
[27:07] | She’s a judge. | 她是法官 |
[27:09] | So maybe he was someone that she was not allowed– To see socially. | 可能不该跟那男人 |
[27:15] | Yes, like a lawyer is someone who might be involved | 公开见面 |
[27:18] | in one of her cases. | 律师或跟案件有关的人 |
[27:19] | A conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[27:21] | Make sure it’s airtight. | 利益冲突 |
[27:23] | You gotta zip it. | 必须密封 |
[27:24] | Natalie usually folds it twice. | 你要拉上它 |
[27:26] | First you zip it. Then you fold it twice. | Natalie通常会折叠两次 |
[27:29] | First you gotta get the air out. | 拉上后折叠两次 |
[27:31] | You gotta let the air out first. | 你要先挤出空气 |
[27:33] | Let the air out first. | 挤出空气 |
[27:40] | Monk, I know you probably can’t tell | 你可能看不出来 |
[27:43] | because I’m hiding it so well, | 因为我掩饰得好 |
[27:46] | but I really don’t like this. | 其实我真的很不高兴 |
[28:56] | Hello. | 喂 谁? |
[28:58] | Mr. Monk, I found the guy who delivered Julie’s pizza. | Monk先生 我找到送薄饼给Julie那人 |
[29:01] | It’s definitely him. His name is Reggie Dennison. | 肯定是他 他叫Wedge Ding |
[29:04] | Uh, Natalie, I’ve been calling you. | Natalie 我打过电话给你 |
[29:09] | I know. I didn’t answer. | 我知道 我没有接听 |
[29:11] | I knew you’d try to talk me out of this. | 我知道你一定叫我不要这样做 |
[29:13] | Out of what? | 怎样做? |
[29:14] | I’m in his house. | 我在他的家里 |
[29:18] | You’re in his house? | 你在他的家里? |
[29:20] | He put something in his car. I couldn’t make it out. | 他放了一些东西上车 我看不清楚 |
[29:23] | And then he drove off. | 之后他开车走了 |
[29:24] | You’re in his house? | 你在他的家里? |
[29:26] | I didn’t know what else to do. No one was listening to me. | 我没其他办法 没有人肯听我说 |
[29:29] | Oh Natalie, you’re in his house? | Natalie 你在他的家里? |
[29:32] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[29:34] | Get outta there. | 快走 |
[29:37] | Can you pick up some cough drops on your way back? | 回来的时候顺便买咳药水 |
[29:42] | But get out of there! | 快走 |
[29:44] | Don’t forget the cough drops. | 记得买咳药水 |
[29:46] | I’m not leaving here until I find it. | – 我找不到不会走 |
[29:48] | Find what? | – 找什么? |
[29:49] | I don’t | I don’t know. |
[29:50] | I just– I need proof. | know. 我不知道 我要找证据 |
[29:52] | Mr. Monk, just please help me. I don’t know what I’m looking for. | Monk先生 帮我 我不知道该找什么 |
[29:54] | The fireplace. | 火炉 |
[29:58] | He was burning something. | 他烧了一些东西 等一下 |
[29:59] | Hold on. | Hold on. |
[30:03] | There’s one. It’s him. | 他跟一个女人一起 |
[30:05] | He’s with a woman, but I can’t make it out. | 看不到是谁 |
[30:08] | They’re at a hotel. The Oakley Inn. | 背景是一间旅馆 Oakley旅馆 |
[30:10] | Whoa, uh, Oakley Inn? Oakley Inn. | – Oakley旅馆? – Oakley旅馆 |
[30:17] | Natalie, is–is this guy a lawyer? | Natalie 这人是不是律师? |
[30:25] | Okay now, how did you know that? | 你怎会知道的? |
[30:28] | I smell something. | 我闻到一些气味 |
[30:30] | It’s like bleach. | 象漂白水 |
[30:40] | Okay, I’m in the bathroom. | 好了 我在浴室里 |
[30:42] | He must have just cleaned it. | 他一定刚清洁过 |
[30:44] | It smells like… It smells like your bathroom. | 气味象 象你的浴室 |
[30:48] | Is–Is–Is there blood? | 有没有血迹? |
[30:50] | Oh God. Um, no. | 没有 |
[30:58] | That’s weird. There’s no shower curtain. | 真奇怪 没有浴帘 |
[31:01] | Is there a light switch on the wall? | – 墙上有没有灯掣? |
[31:04] | Yes. | – 有 |
[31:05] | Is it on or off? | – 开或关? |
[31:07] | It’s off. | – 关 |
[31:08] | Well, switch it on. Be careful. | 开灯 |
[31:11] | Use a wipe or something. | 小心 用纸巾之类 |
[31:23] | It’s blood. | 有血迹 |
[31:25] | Oh yeah, they always forget the light switch. | 对 |
[31:40] | Oh God… | 他们总是漏了灯掣 |
[32:15] | Natalie, here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[32:23] | This lawyer, Dennison, | 这姓丁的律师跟Jane法官相恋 |
[32:25] | was having an affair | |
[32:27] | with Judge Garr. | |
[32:29] | She came to his house last night. | 昨晚她上了他的家 |
[32:32] | And at some point they decided to order a pizza. | 他们叫薄饼外卖 |
[32:38] | Somehow things turned ugly. | 不知道怎样 |
[32:40] | Maybe they had a fight. | 可能吵起来了 |
[32:42] | We’ll probably never know what it was about. | 我们可能不会知道内情 |
[32:45] | But he killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[32:47] | He killed her in that bathroom. | 在浴室里杀了她 |
[32:53] | But the delivery guy Julio | 送外卖的Julio |
[32:57] | must have seen the attack or heard something. | 见到他打人 |
[33:00] | And he tried to help her. | 或听到什么 想救她 |
[33:03] | He died trying to save her. | 他为了救她而死 |
[33:06] | Natalie, I’m gonna need those cough drops. | Natalie 我急需咳药水 |
[33:10] | Not the menthol. You–You–You know the kind. | 不要薄荷味 |
[33:16] | Anyway, Dennison had a problem. | 你知道该买哪种 那姓丁的有一个难题 |
[33:19] | The pizzeria knew Julio’s route. | 薄饼店知道Julio送外卖的路线 |
[33:23] | And Dennison knew that if Julio just disappeared, | 姓丁的知道若Julio失踪了 |
[33:26] | the cops would focus on him. | 警方一定集中调查他 |
[33:30] | They’d poke around. They’d ask a lot of questions. | 会来问很多问题 |
[33:33] | So he needed somebody else to be the last person | 所以得让另一个人最后见到Julio |
[33:39] | who saw Julio alive. | |
[33:42] | He decided to deliver one more pizza | 于是他假扮Julio送外卖 |
[33:45] | as Julio, to divert attention from himself. | 目的是转移视线 |
[33:48] | You were right, Natalie. | 你说得对 |
[33:50] | Julio didn’t deliver that pizza. | 送薄饼来的人不是Julio |
[33:55] | The man who killed him did. | 是杀他的人 |
[33:58] | He was smart, but he made two mistakes. | 这人很聪明 |
[34:01] | Big mistakes. | 不过他犯了两个大错 |
[34:03] | One, that blood you found on the bathroom light switch. | 一 你找到浴室灯掣上的血迹 |
[34:08] | If that’s the judge’s blood, and I think it is, | 若是法官的血 我看错不了 |
[34:11] | he’s going to jail for life. | 他就要在狱中度余生 |
[34:13] | But even without that blood, we can still convict him. | 即使没血迹 |
[34:20] | Mistake number two, his fingerprints are | 我们也能证明他有罪 |
[34:23] | all over that pizza box he delivered. | 错误二 那薄饼盒上印满他的指纹 |
[34:30] | It’s at the recycling dump. | 在垃圾回收厂里 |
[34:34] | I’m sure they can find it if they have to. | 我肯定他们能找到 |
[34:37] | They just collected it this morning. | 今早才把垃圾收走 |
[34:39] | Oh, that’s my other line. Hold on. | 我要接听另一条线 等一下 |
[34:43] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[34:44] | Natalie, I’ll call ya back. I’m on the other line. | Natalie 我回头打给你 我在通电话 |
[34:47] | No, don’t… | 不 |
[34:50] | Where was I? | 我刚说到哪里? |
[34:56] | Oh… | |
[35:00] | Natalie? | |
[35:04] | Natalie? | Natalie?你没事吧? |
[35:07] | Are you okay? | |
[35:08] | Say one word to anybody, | 你敢跟人说她就没命 |
[35:11] | she’s dead. Understand? | 明白吗? |
[35:51] | Please. I have a daughter. | 求你放了我 我有一个女儿 |
[35:53] | Help me find it, maybe you’ll see her again. | 帮我找回它 你可能会再见到她 |
[35:55] | – Find what? – The box! The box! | 找什么? |
[35:57] | The pizza box with my prints on it. | 那盒子 有我指纹的薄饼盒 |
[35:59] | What was it in? A carton, a bag, or what? | 是不是在纸盒或胶袋里? |
[36:02] | My boss recycled it. | 我老板把垃圾送到回收厂 |
[36:03] | He separates everything into piles exactly 20 inches high. | 分类后把每份高20吋的垃圾 |
[36:06] | Then he puts each pile into a green, 10-gallon | 放进绿色的十加仑双层垃圾袋里 |
[36:09] | reinforced double-ply trash bag, which he double-tapes shut. | 双重胶纸封口 然后放进另一个袋里 |
[36:12] | Then he puts that bag into another bag, | 用细绳以逆时针方向绕四个圈绑好 |
[36:14] | which he wraps with twine four times counterclockwise | |
[36:16] | and ties each end twice. | 每一端打两个结 |
[36:18] | – Once he’s completed that– – Are you screwing with me? | 之后 |
[36:20] | No, I swear. He’s very persnickety. | 你是不是在戏弄我? 不 千真万确 |
[36:23] | All right. | 他很挑剔 – 好 |
[36:27] | He said that it was picked up this morning. | 他说今早收走垃圾 |
[36:29] | We’ll start there. | 由那边开始找 |
[36:42] | Look down here. | 在这里找 |
[37:17] | I don’t see it. | 我没找到 |
[37:18] | – You’re stalling. – I’m not. I swear to God. | 我没找到 – 你在拖延时间 – 我没有 真的 |
[37:20] | I’m gonna give you one more chance to help me find the damn box. | 我给你最后机会帮我找那盒子 |
[37:24] | Ahh! Ah! | 我们去后面 |
[38:25] | Where’s Monk? | Monk在哪里? |
[38:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪里?他在哪里? |
[38:28] | – Get him up. – Where is he? | 他在哪里?他在哪里? |
[38:37] | Get him outta here. | 带走他 |
[38:54] | Is it all off? | 已全部清除了吧? |
[38:56] | I think so. Yep, good as new. | 是的 你很干净 |
[39:01] | Is he talking? | 他有没有说话? |
[39:02] | He’s a lawyer, so, yeah. | 他是律师 当然有 |
[39:04] | He says that you brought him here at knifepoint. | 他说是你用刀挟持他来这里的 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么? 他说你跟踪他 说你是疯妇 |
[39:09] | He says that you’ve been stalking him and that you’re crazy. | 他说你跟踪他 说你是疯妇 |
[39:12] | You were in his house. | 你曾在他的家里 |
[39:13] | You can’t let him go. | 你曾在他的家里 你不能放走他 |
[39:14] | As of this moment, we have no physical evidence | 我们没证据指证他跟两宗凶案有关 |
[39:17] | to connect that man to either of the murders. | |
[39:19] | What about the pizza box? | 那薄饼盒呢? |
[39:21] | Well, if we could find the pizza box, | 若能找到那个来自Monk家的薄饼盒 |
[39:22] | and it came from Monk’s house, | |
[39:24] | and it has his fingerprints on it, | |
[39:26] | well then, it’s a slam dunk. | 上面有他的指纹就铁证如山 |
[39:27] | We’re not gonna find it. | 不可能找到 |
[39:29] | Forget it. I talked to the manager. | 算了吧 |
[39:31] | They don’t keep any records. | 我问过经理 他们没记录 |
[39:32] | They could’ve dumped it anywhere. | 不知道放在哪里 |
[39:34] | I mean, look at this place. | 这里很大 |
[39:35] | – There’s two more warehouses. – Shh. | 有两个货仓 |
[39:37] | – And there’s more outside. – What? | 外面还有更多垃圾 什么? |
[39:42] | Shhh, everybody… | 大家安静 |
[39:47] | Listen. | 听 |
[40:01] | Polly Wolly Doodle. | 道理真巧妙 |
[40:07] | Oh my God. It’s Julie’s card. | 是Julie的卡 |
[40:09] | It has a musical chip. | 有音乐的 |
[40:19] | Polly Wolly Doodle. | 道理真巧妙 |
[40:38] | Wait–Wait–Wait. | |
[40:40] | Don’t open it. Wait for forensics. | 别打开它 交给鉴证科人员 |
[40:44] | You got outta bed? | 你肯下床 |
[40:47] | You took a taxi? | 穿浴袍坐计程车 |
[40:49] | In your bathrobe. | |
[40:54] | Mitch was right. | 明治说得对 |
[40:56] | The great ones play hurt. | 伟大的球员负伤上阵 |
[41:14] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[41:15] | What are you doing outside your building? | 干吗坐在大厦门外? |
[41:17] | Just sitting. | 在这里坐坐罢了 |
[41:19] | Outside? | 在外面? |
[41:20] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天风和日丽 |
[41:24] | I feel fine. | 我觉得好了很多 |
[41:25] | Much better. | |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好 我刚跟队长谈过 |
[41:28] | So I just talked to the captain. | 好 我刚跟队长谈过 |
[41:30] | They found the judge’s body. | 已找到那法官的尸体 |
[41:32] | Wedge Reggie Dennison confessed to everything. | |
[41:34] | He even showed them where the body was. | Ding招认了 还带他们去找尸体 |
[41:37] | Really, what are you doing out here? | 干吗坐在这里?你不喜欢出来的 |
[41:39] | You hate outside. | |
[41:41] | Maybe I’ve changed. | 可能我变了 |
[41:48] | Seriously, what are you doing out here? | 说真话 你究竟在这里做什么? |