时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Whatcha doin’? | 你干什么? |
[00:26] | Flat tire. Can you believe it? | 轮胎爆了 你相信吗? |
[00:28] | Uh, no, I can’t. | 不信 |
[00:29] | It’s not your car. | 车子不是你的 |
[00:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[00:34] | We’ll let the cops sort this out. | 你干什么? 叫警察来处理 |
[01:00] | You’re paying me for my advice, right? | 你重金请我提供意见 对吗? |
[01:02] | Well, leverage everything. | 借钱不就行了 |
[01:05] | Don’t be afraid of a little debt. | 不要怕举债 |
[01:08] | Ronald Ronnie! | |
[01:10] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:15] | What’s seven million bucks between friends? | 朋友之间借七百万算什么? |
[01:19] | Hey, I’m losing you. I’m in the garage. | 听不清楚 我在停车场 |
[01:21] | Right, I’ll call you tonight. | 好吧 今晚再致电给你 |
[01:28] | Don’t turn around. | 不要转身 |
[01:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 不要转身 |
[01:31] | – Hear what I said? – Y-Yes. | – 听到吗 – 我?听到 |
[01:32] | – Stay that way. – Take my keys. | – 不要动 – 车匙拿去 |
[01:34] | I don’t want your car, Kemp. | 车子我不要 |
[01:36] | Give me your hand. | Kemp 手伸出来 |
[01:38] | – | – My hand? – Yeah. |
[01:39] | Not that hand. The other one. Uhh, well… | 手 |
[01:43] | No! No! | 不 |
[01:47] | Have a nice day, Mr. Kent! | 祝你愉快 Kemp 先生 |
[02:51] | Man, did you see that game? | 有没有看球赛? |
[02:53] | Those guys were just sleepwalking! | 真是梦游神 |
[02:54] | We need a real running back. Barlow’s done. | 需要货真价实的跑卫 |
[02:56] | Baru He’s all washed up. | |
[02:58] | Amen. | 完蛋了 |
[02:59] | They’re talking about football. I have that one. | 他们谈球赛 |
[03:01] | Give me the cards. | 我有资料 卡纸给我 |
[03:03] | Mr. Monk, you don’t need the cards. | 不必用卡纸 |
[03:04] | Just go talk to them. | 过去跟他们聊吧 |
[03:06] | You are an interesting person. | 你风趣幽默 |
[03:07] | Can’t you just be yourself? | 大大方方就可以了 |
[03:12] | Give me the cards. | 卡纸给我 |
[03:17] | Weather, politics, | 天气 政治 |
[03:19] | movies, swear words– | 电影 三字经 |
[03:21] | Swear words? | – 三字经 – 不要看 |
[03:22] | Don’t you look at that one. | – 三字经 – 不要看 |
[03:24] | Here it is — football. | 找到了 |
[03:26] | Okay, I got it. | 球赛 |
[03:27] | I got it. | 行了 |
[03:30] | Hey. | |
[03:31] | Monk Ah, Monk is here. | |
[03:33] | I guess we can all go home now. | 来了 我们可以收工了 |
[03:34] | You guys talking about last night’s game? | 你们在聊昨晚三藩市队落败 |
[03:38] | San Francisco 49ers lost 27 points to 21 points. | 27比21 |
[03:43] | Yes, we know. | 对 我们知道 |
[03:46] | That was a hell of a fourth quarter, though. | 四分卫累事 |
[03:48] | It was the turnovers. | 形势逆转 |
[03:50] | They always come back to haunt you. | 往往是关键所在 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I was just saying Rattay can’t handle the pressure. | 我刚才就说华迪受不住压力 |
[03:55] | I mean, why didn’t they take him out? | 为什么不换人呢? |
[04:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪 怎么回事? |
[04:13] | That’s true about Tim Rattay, the quarterback. | 你对四分卫华迪的评价甚是 |
[04:17] | But don’t forget, | 可是不要忘记 |
[04:18] | he won four out of his last five home games. | 最近五次主场他赢了四场 |
[04:21] | But they were playing in Houston, Monk. | 但当时在Huston比赛呀 |
[04:26] | You guys… wanna hear some swear words? | 想不想听三字经? |
[04:31] | Hey, Monk… | |
[04:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:36] | We’re just talking about the local football franchise. | 谈本地球会的事 |
[04:38] | Mmm, all right. The Niners. | 九人队 |
[04:41] | No. | 不 是三藩市四九人队 |
[04:42] | The San Francisco Forty… Niners. | 不 是三藩市四九人队 |
[04:48] | Come on. Body’s over here. | – 来 |
[04:49] | Yeah, sure. | 尸体在那里 – 好的 |
[04:51] | I’ll catch you guys on the flipside. | 改天再说球经 |
[04:56] | There it is. | 我一转身他们就笑 |
[04:57] | Hearing them laugh as I walk away. That’s the worst part. | 最难受一刻 |
[05:00] | Mr. Monk, they’re not laughing at you. | – 不是笑你 |
[05:01] | Yeah, right. | – 才怪 |
[05:03] | Victim “A,” the garage attendant. | 死者A |
[05:06] | His name was Ronnie– | 停车场管理员 叫Ronald |
[05:07] | Ronald – Uh, Ronald Shelton. – Shelton. | |
[05:09] | Guy worked here for two years. | 在这里工作了两年 |
[05:10] | Shot twice in the chest with a .45. | 胸部中了两粒点四五 |
[05:12] | We recovered the shells. | 已找到弹壳 |
[05:14] | Bang, bang, he’s dead here. | 砰 砰 就死在这儿 |
[05:16] | The shooter then drags Shelton’s body this way | 凶手把尸体拖到这里 |
[05:18] | and rolls him under this truck. | 推入车底 |
[05:20] | Then he hangs out here in the garage and waits. | 接着在停车场静待时机 |
[05:23] | – For what? – For victim “B”: | 等什么? |
[05:25] | Warren Kemp. | 第二位受害人Warren Kemp |
[05:26] | He enters the garage at 7:30. | 他七点半步入 |
[05:29] | Heads for his car. | 走向车子 |
[05:30] | Wow. Sweet ride. | 好神气的座驾 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I’m thinking of getting one of these myself. | 我也想买一部 |
[05:35] | Meanwhile, back on Earth, | 谈回正经事 |
[05:37] | the killer forces Kemp over to the car– | 凶手用枪威吓Kemp过来 |
[05:39] | At gunpoint, makes him put his hand | 命他把手放在车门 |
[05:41] | in the car door… and breaks it. | 用力夹断 |
[05:45] | He killed the first guy, then waited around… | 杀了第一个人 静候不走 |
[05:48] | but then only breaks the second guy’s hand? | 只为夹断第二个人的手? |
[05:51] | His right hand. Not his left hand. | 他的右手 不是左手 |
[05:53] | He was very specific about that. | 说得清清楚楚 |
[05:55] | And then he takes off. | 事后离开现场 |
[05:56] | – Kemp recognize him? – No. | Kemp认得他吗? |
[05:58] | He didn’t see his face. | – 不 没看到他的脸 – 抢劫 |
[05:59] | – Robbery? – Nope. | 不是 |
[06:01] | Why his hand? | 不是 为啥夹他的手? |
[06:02] | Is he a musician or a surgeon? | 他是音乐家?外科医生? |
[06:04] | He’s a big-time stock analyst. | 都不是 |
[06:06] | He works at one of the financial places upstairs. | 是楼上金牌证券分析员 |
[06:08] | You know, buyouts and mergers. | 专搞收购合并 |
[06:11] | Money for nothing. | 财来自有方 |
[06:13] | Is that Monk? | 他就是Monk? |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 对 神探 好像Holmes一样 |
[06:16] | He’s supposed to be some kind of genius, | 对 |
[06:19] | like Sherlock Holmes. | 神探 好像Holmes一样 |
[06:21] | Who’s the girl? | 女的是什么人? |
[06:22] | Uh, his assistant, Natalie something. | 他的助手 好像叫Natalie |
[06:32] | What you got? | 有什么发现? |
[06:39] | Well, this tire iron is… metric. | 它根本不适合这车 |
[06:42] | It doesn’t fit this car. | |
[06:44] | In fact, all the cars down here are American made. | 这儿所有的车都是美国车 |
[06:48] | I think the killer brought this down | 大概是凶徒带来假装换轮胎 |
[06:51] | to pretend to change a tire. | |
[06:53] | Probably drives an import. | 开的大概是进口车 |
[06:54] | – Good, what else? – Tweezers. | 好 还有呢? |
[06:56] | Well, he’s insecure. | 钳子 他没有安全感 |
[07:00] | He’s always trying to impress people. | 整天想别人尊重 |
[07:03] | Act tougher than he is. | 装腔作势 |
[07:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[07:05] | He was chewing on this. | 他嚼这玩意 |
[07:12] | It’s not conclusive. | 牙签 还未有定论 |
[07:14] | Captain… | 队长? |
[07:15] | Just a theory. C-Could be wrong. | 只是理论 有可能弄错 |
[07:19] | Yeah? How’s Kemp? | – Kemp怎样? |
[07:20] | I can’t release him yet. | – 还不可以让他走 |
[07:21] | Gotta get him back to the hospital for some X-rays. | 要送他去医院照X光 |
[07:24] | But he gave me a message. | 他说明天可以在他办公室见Monk先生 |
[07:25] | He said to tell you that he can meet Mr. Monk tomorrow morning | 十点 |
[07:28] | at his office, 10:00. He says he hopes to see you too. | 还说想见到你 |
[07:33] | Who, me? | 我? |
[07:43] | Yes, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[07:44] | He’s all the way to the end and on the left. | 他就在左边走廊尽头 |
[08:00] | Hi, Adrian Monk for Mr. Kemp. | Adrian Monk先生来见Kemp 先生 |
[08:03] | He’s on a conference call. You can have a seat. | 他在开电话会议 两位请坐 |
[08:12] | I used to work in a place like this. | 我在这种地方上过班 |
[08:14] | I lasted about two weeks. | 两个星期 |
[08:16] | You do the same thing every day. | 每天干一样的事 |
[08:19] | The same thing. | 一样的事 |
[08:21] | After a while, you begin to feel like a number. | 很快就觉得自己是个数目字 |
[08:24] | A number. | 数目字? |
[08:26] | You’re just like everybody else. | 数目字? 跟其他人一模一样 |
[08:31] | Everybody else. | 其他人 |
[08:33] | You’re basically a drone. | 有如雄蜂 |
[08:36] | A drone? | 雄蜂? |
[08:40] | He’s ready for you. | 他可以见两位了 |
[08:42] | If you’ll follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[08:49] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[08:51] | Warren Kemp. Forgive me for not shaking hands. | 抱歉不能和你握手 |
[08:54] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[08:56] | It’s Natalie, right? | 这位是Natalie对吗?任劳任怨的助手 |
[08:58] | His gal Friday. | |
[08:59] | Something like that. | 差不多 手情况怎样? |
[09:01] | How’s the hand? | 差不多 手情况怎样? |
[09:02] | Nine broken bones. | 九处骨折 |
[09:04] | One more would have been an even 10. | 多一处就是整数 |
[09:06] | Well, you sound disappointed, Mr. Monk. | 你似乎有点失望呢 |
[09:08] | Well, it’s too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[09:10] | – Nice digs. – Yeah? | 好地方 |
[09:12] | So this “buy low, sell high” stuff really works, huh? | 看来低买高卖确是赚钱不二法门 |
[09:15] | Well, apparently. | 明显是的 |
[09:17] | Wow. | |
[09:19] | What’s that hooked to the phone? | 连接电话的是什么东西? |
[09:20] | It’s a voice scrambler. | 声音干扰器 |
[09:22] | Some of the transactions I handle are top secret. | 我的交易有些是机密 |
[09:24] | Security comes through twice a week, | 保安每周两次灭虫 |
[09:26] | sweeping for bugs. | |
[09:27] | I feel like James Bond. | 我好比James Bond |
[09:29] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[09:32] | Mr. Kemp, I understand that the man that attacked you | 据说袭击你的人知道你的姓名 |
[09:35] | knew your name. | |
[09:36] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[09:37] | But you didn’t recognize him. | 可是你不认得他? |
[09:39] | No, I never got a good look at him. | 不认得 没法看清他样子 |
[09:41] | Did you recognize his voice? | 认得他的声音吗? |
[09:43] | No, sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[09:44] | Any idea why somebody would wanna… | 可知谁会想打断你的右手? |
[09:47] | break your right hand? | |
[09:50] | Are you about to sign an important contract? | 你是不是快要签署重要文件? |
[09:53] | It would matter. I can still sign my name. | 没关系 我仍可签字 就是打个叉 |
[09:55] | I mean, if I make an “X,” it would still be legal. | 也有法律效力 |
[09:57] | So you’ve been moving furniture? | 你最近挪动过家具? |
[09:59] | That’s right! I just hired a new decorator. | 对 |
[10:01] | Some feng shui nut. | 请了个新设计师 风水大师 |
[10:04] | She says if my desk faces the door, | 她说桌子向大门 |
[10:06] | it would open me up to new opportunities. | 会带来机会 |
[10:11] | Maybe she was on to something. | 也许她确有道行 |
[10:21] | How did you know about the furniture? | 你怎会知道的? |
[10:23] | Impressions in the rug. The desk used to be there. | 地毯有印 桌子以前放在那里 |
[10:26] | That’s pretty good. | 好精明 到底谁是大侦探? |
[10:27] | Who’s the detective here? | 好精明 到底谁是大侦探? |
[10:36] | Mr. Kemp, uh… | 对不起 |
[10:38] | Captain said that you wanted to ask me some questions. | 队长说你有事问我? |
[10:42] | Mr. Monk, I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[10:44] | I’m scared to death. | 我的确是怕得要死 |
[10:45] | I mean, this creep knew my name. | 这人知道我名字 |
[10:47] | It could be someone close to me. | 可能是身边的人 |
[10:48] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:50] | And the police have the building staked out, | 警方已经在大厦布下天罗地网 |
[10:51] | but… I need someone working here. | 但我需要人在公司做卧底调查 |
[10:53] | Undercover, trying to figure it out. | |
[10:55] | I trust you. I trust your judgment. | 我信任你判断 |
[10:58] | Can you… recommend someone? | 可否推荐一个人? |
[11:01] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[11:02] | What? | 我来吧 – 什么 – 我来干 |
[11:03] | I’ll do it. | – 什么 – 我来干 |
[11:04] | Oh, thank you. I feel better already. | 谢谢你 |
[11:06] | You can start tomorrow. | 我放心多了 明天上班 |
[11:08] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不 你有所不知 |
[11:09] | He can’t work in an office. | 他不可以在办公室上班 |
[11:11] | There are people here. | 人太多 |
[11:13] | Nah, nah, he’ll be fine. | 就说你是芝加哥来的投资分析员 |
[11:15] | I’ll say you’re an investment analyst | 就说你是芝加哥来的投资分析员 |
[11:17] | I’m bringing in from Chicago. | |
[11:18] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[11:20] | All you have to do is… look busy. | 只消扮作很忙的样子 |
[11:21] | I’ll give you some reports to collate. | |
[11:23] | Did you hear that? | |
[11:25] | I’m gonna be collating. | |
[11:33] | So you’re from Chicago? | 你来自芝加哥? |
[11:35] | It’s too cold for me. | 我嫌太冷 |
[11:36] | Not that the weather here is much better. | 但这儿气候相差无几 |
[11:38] | The kitchenette. | 餐厨机里面有的食物还可以吃 |
[11:40] | Some of the food in that machine is still edible. | |
[11:42] | Office humor. I love it. | 办公室幽默 正合我意 |
[11:44] | Sales department’s down there. This is accounting. | 市场部在那边 这儿是会计部 |
[11:47] | We’re redecorating the whole office. | 整个办公室都会大装修 |
[11:50] | Do you smoke? | 抽烟吗?休息室烟雾探测器坏了 |
[11:51] | If you do, the smoke detector in the break room’s | 抽烟吗?休息室烟雾探测器坏了 |
[11:53] | usually broken, if you know what I mean. | |
[11:55] | Isn’t that kind of a fire hazard? | 岂不是有火灾危险? |
[11:56] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[11:57] | If we’re lucky, this whole friggin’ place’ll burn down. | 走运的话 这鬼地方最好烧成白地 |
[12:00] | Here’s your parking pass. | 这是泊车证 如果泊在停车场 |
[12:01] | If you park in the garage, make sure someone walks you downstairs. | 记住找人一起下去 |
[12:04] | We had a problem there two nights ago. | 两晚前出了事 |
[12:05] | Oh, I heard about that. | 我有所闻 |
[12:07] | Why do you think someone would wanna break Kemp’s hand? | 谁会想打伤Kemp的手? |
[12:09] | Probably someone who heard him playing piano | 一定是听过他去年派对弹钢琴 |
[12:11] | at last year’s Christmas party. | |
[12:14] | Oh, more office humor. That’s good. | 办公室幽默 好得很 |
[12:15] | This is you. | 你的座位 |
[12:16] | Home sweet home. | 大好家园 |
[12:18] | This is me? | 我的座位? |
[12:23] | It’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 太好了 对 美梦成真了 |
[12:26] | It’s a dream come true. | 对 美梦成真了 |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:29] | This is Adrian Monk. | 这位Adrian |
[12:31] | He’s starting here today. | Monk 今天开始上班 |
[12:33] | Mr. Kemp said I could have that cubicle. | Kemp先生说过我可以坐这一格 |
[12:34] | What’s the difference? | 有什么分别? |
[12:36] | It’s closer to the emergency exit. | 较近走火通道 |
[12:37] | Statistically, it’s a little safer. | 理论上安全点 |
[12:39] | Statistically, you’re a little nuts. | 理论上 你神经有问题 |
[12:41] | Why don’t you double up on your medication | 把药分量加倍 |
[12:43] | and get back to work? | 回去干你的事 |
[12:50] | Ignore him. | 不要理会他 |
[12:52] | He’s a little… | 他有点那个 |
[12:54] | So, we’re all set. | 好了 介绍完毕 |
[12:57] | If you have any other questions, | 有问题的话 |
[12:58] | don’t hesitate to ask somebody else. | 随时问其他同事 |
[13:01] | Somebody else. | 其他同事 |
[13:03] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[13:32] | We’re taking up a collection for Chilton Handy. | 我们为韩切顿募集款项 |
[13:34] | It’s his birthday. He’s 40. | 他今天生日 四十岁 |
[13:37] | Oh, I… I just got here. | 我刚刚上班 |
[13:39] | You work here, right? | 你在这里上班 对不对? |
[13:41] | Most people put in 10 bucks. | 大部分人捐十块 |
[13:43] | I put in 20. | 我捐了二十块 |
[13:54] | Okay. Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[14:10] | You’re Chilton? | 你就是切顿? |
[14:12] | That’s right. | 对 |
[14:14] | I’m turning 40. | 我四十岁了 |
[14:15] | Well, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:17] | What do you think about what happened? | 你对发生的事有什么看法? |
[14:20] | You mean to Kemp? | 你指Kemp 的事? |
[14:23] | Well, it’s pretty strange, huh? | 挺奇怪吧 |
[14:26] | Breaking his hand. Why would somebody do that? | 夹断他的手 为什么要这样做? |
[14:28] | Maybe someone didn’t like their last employee evaluation. | 也许不满上司的评价 |
[14:33] | Captain, this just came in. | 队长 |
[14:34] | – I think you better sit down. – What is it? | 刚刚收到 你最好坐下来 |
[14:37] | I really think you ought to sit down, sir. | – 什么东西? – 我觉得你真应该坐下 |
[14:39] | I don’t want to sit down, Randy. | 我不想坐下 到底什么事? |
[14:40] | – What is it? – It’s pretty big, sir. | 相当重要的线索 |
[14:43] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Sir, it’s just that when I got the call, | 我收到电话时 |
[14:50] | I was sitting down, and I’m really glad I was. | 真庆幸自己坐着 |
[14:52] | Did somebody die? | 闹出人命? |
[14:56] | Is anybody hurt? | 有人受伤? |
[15:07] | I just got off the phone with the S.E.C. | 刚刚和证监会的人谈过 |
[15:10] | They’re investigating Warren Kemp for insider trading. | 当局正为内幕交易的事调查Warren Kemp |
[15:14] | Is that it? | 就是这件事? |
[15:15] | There’s definitely a leak. | 肯定走漏消息 |
[15:16] | And they’re pretty sure that it’s coming from inside the firm. | 相信是内部泄露 |
[15:18] | One theory is that it’s Warren Kemp himself. | 有人猜想是Warren Kemp 自己 |
[15:20] | But he was having second thoughts, | 不过他犹豫不决 |
[15:22] | so our guy breaks his hand as a warning to keep him in line. | 断手是一种警告 |
[15:26] | And that’s it? | 就是这件事? |
[15:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[15:35] | And you had me sit down for that? | 要我坐下就是为了这件事? |
[15:37] | No. | 不只为了这件事 |
[15:39] | No, it wasn’t just that. | |
[15:40] | I mean, you looked a little bit tired. | 你好像有点累了 |
[15:42] | Is that my phone? | 我的电话响吗? |
[15:44] | Your phone? | 你的电话? |
[15:47] | Disher. Uh-huh. | 我是Dissel |
[15:49] | Yeah. I gotta take this, sir. | 对 我要听这个电话 |
[15:51] | Yeah, no, no, no. I’m on my way. | 不不 |
[15:53] | Right, no. Absolutely. | 我马上过来 千万不要 |
[15:56] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[16:32] | Adrian, really, | 其实你不必重新整理档案室 |
[16:34] | you don’t have to reorganize the whole filing room. | |
[16:36] | Actually, I did. | 有这个必要 |
[16:37] | And thanks again for cleaning my office. | 谢谢你整理办公室 |
[16:39] | I can see my desk again. | 我看见桌面了 |
[16:41] | You’re gonna make somebody a wonderful wife. | 你真是个好太太 |
[16:43] | Oh, Greg, here’s that quarterly sales report. | 这是季度销售报告 |
[16:46] | I found a few typos and grammatical errors, | 有几个错字之类 |
[16:48] | so I retyped it. | 我重新打了一份 |
[16:50] | Retyped the whole thing? You’re my hero. | 重新再打?你是我的英雄 |
[16:52] | So, where are we eating? | 去哪儿吃东西? |
[16:54] | Let’s just go to the Broadway Grill. | 去百老汇扒房吧 |
[16:56] | It’s right across the courtyard. | 就在大堂对面 |
[17:03] | Come on, Adrian. | 走吧 Adrain |
[17:06] | Come on, Annette. | 来吧 安娜 |
[17:18] | I’ll get the next one. | 我搭下一部 |
[17:19] | – There’s plenty of room here. – I’d rather wait. | – 有的是空位 – 我等好了 |
[17:22] | – You could fit right here. – It’s only two floors. | – 你可以挤进来 – 只是两层楼 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’m–I’m fine. I’m– | 我还是等好了 |
[17:33] | We’re not contagious. | 我们没有传染病 |
[17:35] | I know you’re not… contagious. | 我知道 |
[17:37] | I-I-I’ll take the next one. | 我搭下一部好了 |
[17:42] | Mr. Monk. I was worried about you. | Monk 先生 我好担心你 顺不顺利? |
[17:44] | – How’s it going? – Um, fine. It’s going good. | 我没事 事情很顺利 |
[17:47] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[17:48] | All right, I just talked to the captain. | 刚才跟队长谈过 |
[17:49] | The S.E.C. is investigating this place. | 证监会正在调查这间公司 |
[17:51] | They have a bank account in the Cayman Islands. | 有人在开曼群岛开了银行户口 |
[17:53] | Somebody’s making millions based on insider information. | 用内幕消息赚了几百万 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 他们还大胆推测Warren |
[17:56] | They even have this crazy theory that Warren Kemp’s involved. | Kemp也有串通 |
[17:58] | Isn’t that insane? | 真是胡说八道 |
[18:00] | Come on, let’s talk about it at lunch. | 来 边吃边谈 |
[18:01] | Oh, I can’t. I’m meeting the gang. | 不行 我约了大伙儿 |
[18:02] | – What gang? – I have a gang. I’m in the gang. | 什么大伙儿? 我是大伙儿的一分子 |
[18:04] | – They’re waiting for me. – Wait, what are you talking about? | 他们在等我 你说什么? |
[18:06] | Natalie… they like me. | Natalie 他们喜欢我 |
[18:08] | I brought some cards along. I haven’t had to use them. | 连带来的卡纸也没用过 |
[18:12] | Nobody’s laughing at me. I gotta go. | 没有人取笑我 |
[18:14] | I’ll talk to you later. | 待会再跟你谈 |
[18:15] | – Oh! | – Oh! Monk先生 调查有进展吗? |
[18:16] | Mr. Monk, how’s the case coming? | Monk先生 调查有进展吗? |
[18:17] | – Any leads? – Nothing concrete. | 没有实质进展 |
[18:19] | I can’t talk right now. I gotta go. | 现在没空谈 |
[18:21] | The gang is waiting for me. | 大伙儿在等我 |
[18:25] | Mr. Kemp. | – Kemp先生 |
[18:26] | Warren, please. | – 叫我伟伦吧 |
[18:28] | So what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[18:29] | I was going to take Mr. Monk to lunch, | 来带Monk先生吃饭 |
[18:31] | but he had other plans. | 可是他有约 |
[18:33] | – So… you’re free. | |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 那么你有空 |
[18:37] | Hmm. | – 对 |
[18:43] | – Here you go. – Oh, thank you, Pamela. | – 你的 – 谢谢你 |
[18:44] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[18:46] | – Mmm. – Ohh. | 吃吧 |
[18:55] | Mmm. Mmm. That was very good. | |
[18:58] | Delicious. | 真好味道 美味 |
[19:01] | So… | 办公室情缘是否很难兼顾? |
[19:02] | is it hard… to work together | 办公室情缘是否很难兼顾? |
[19:05] | and–and be in a relationship? | |
[19:09] | – What? | – What? 什么? |
[19:10] | The two of you are having a thing, right? | 什么? 你们在约会 对不对? |
[19:13] | Why do you say that? | – 何以见得? |
[19:14] | Well, your shirt… | – 你的衬衫 |
[19:15] | there’s a hole on the end of your collar. | 衣领有个小洞 |
[19:17] | Greg was wearing that same shirt yesterday. | 格烈昨天才穿过 |
[19:20] | Plus, you’re using the same shampoo | 加上你们用同一种洗头水和止汗剂 |
[19:21] | and the same deodorant. | |
[19:23] | And today, Greg walked in with your umbrella. | 今天格烈又带你的雨伞回公司 |
[19:26] | Oh, ho, ho. Ooooh. | |
[19:35] | You should be a detective. | 你该当侦探 |
[19:39] | No… no, I couldn’t be a detective. | 不 |
[19:41] | I could never be a detective. | 我不可以当侦探 万万不可 |
[19:43] | They’re lonely. They’re–They’re very lonely… | 侦探又寂寞又凄凉 |
[19:46] | and sad. | |
[19:50] | They don’t have a gang. | 又没有大伙儿 |
[19:52] | A gang from the office. | 没有一大群同事 |
[20:00] | So this is how millionaires do lunch, huh? | 百万富翁就是吃这种午餐? |
[20:02] | Ah, this is how millionaires become millionaires. | 不 这是百万富翁致富之道 |
[20:06] | And divorced and stressed out and dateless. | 还有离婚 受压和无伴的理由 |
[20:13] | Oh, I can see my boss from here. | 这里可以看见老板 |
[20:17] | He’s laughing. | 开心大笑 |
[20:21] | I hardly recognize him. | 我几乎认不出是他 |
[20:26] | Is that yours? | 你的? |
[20:28] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[20:30] | Is it? I don’t remember. | 是吗?不记得了 |
[20:32] | I haven’t seen it in two years. | 两年没去过 |
[20:33] | Warren, we gotta get you out of this office. | 得想办法把你弄出办公室才行 |
[20:38] | The last time I was in Vermont, | 上次在佛蒙特州时 |
[20:41] | I was in jail. | 我在坐牢 |
[20:43] | – What? – Yeah. | 什么? |
[20:45] | I hit a guy in a bar. | 我出手打一个骚扰朋友的男人 |
[20:46] | He wouldn’t leave my friend alone. | |
[20:48] | So I just sort of shoved him through the window. | 把他掷出窗口 |
[20:51] | If you’re trying to turn me on here… | 如果这是用来挑逗我 |
[20:53] | it’s working. | 你成功了 |
[20:56] | Oh, my God. | 天 竟然连这种糗事都告诉了你 |
[20:57] | I can’t believe I just told you that. | 天 竟然连这种糗事都告诉了你 |
[20:58] | You cannot tell anyone I’ve been arrested, okay? | 千万别告诉别人我曾经被捕 |
[21:01] | Mr. Monk… my God, Julie, my daughter. | 万一给Monk先生和女儿知道 |
[21:03] | If she knew– Please. You have to promise me. | 答应我 |
[21:05] | – Oh, no, I promise. – Okay. | 我答应你 |
[21:07] | Now you have to promise me something. Yes. | 现在你答应我一件事 |
[21:10] | That you’ll keep calling and reminding me | 继续打电话给我 |
[21:11] | how pretty that cabin is… | 提醒我小屋多美 |
[21:13] | until I can take you up there and show it to you myself. | 直到我可以带你到处参观 |
[21:17] | Okay… | 好的 |
[22:33] | Hey, Sherlock Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[22:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:37] | We’re trying to figure out who did this. | 我们想查出是谁干的 |
[22:42] | This is a human Caucasian buttocks. | 是白人的屁股 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 这个我们知道 |
[22:46] | Yeah, we know. But whose Caucasian buttocks? | 可是是哪个白人? |
[22:49] | Gotta be Chilton. | – 一定是切顿 |
[22:50] | Go to hell. | – 去死吧 |
[22:52] | Uh, no, this is Ben. | 不 是宾 |
[22:55] | Real mature, Ben! | 宾 你真是很成熟啊 |
[23:00] | Ow! | 怎么看出来的? |
[23:01] | How’d you know? | 怎么看出来的? |
[23:03] | Well, the staples go out, not in. | 钉书机向外 而非向内 |
[23:05] | Ben’s is the only stapler in the office set to do that. | 全公司只有宾的钉书机可以这样做 |
[23:09] | – What are you doing? – Taking this down. | – 你干什么 – 拿下来 |
[23:11] | The tournament’s over. You guys forfeit. | 锦标赛完了 你们弃权 |
[23:13] | Who said that? We don’t forfeit anything. | 谁说的?我们没有呀 |
[23:16] | It’s our bowling league. The finals are tonight. | 保龄球决赛今晚举行 |
[23:18] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[23:19] | I’ll see you there. | 今晚保龄球场见 |
[23:20] | But you’re just gonna embarrass yourselves. | 不过你们只会更加丢人现眼 |
[23:22] | Even worse than usual. | 只有Kemp先生一个打得有水平 |
[23:24] | Mr. Kemp was the only bowler you had that didn’t suck. | |
[23:28] | Mr. Kemp bowls? | Kemp先生打保龄的吗? |
[23:30] | Not anymore. | 不打了 |
[23:31] | Not with a busted hand. | 手断了怎么打 |
[23:34] | Creep is right. We’re gonna get slaughtered. | 怪人说得对 一定全军覆没 |
[23:43] | Bowling. | 保龄? |
[24:15] | It’s louder than I thought it would be. | 比我想像中吵得多 |
[24:19] | Do you really think that guy… killed somebody… | 难道杀人和断手只为赢保龄球赛? |
[24:22] | and broke Warren Kemp’s hand just to win a bowling trophy? | |
[24:25] | I know it’s crazy, but look at him. | 我知匪夷所思 可是你看他 |
[24:28] | He’s completely obsessed. | 完全走火入魔 |
[24:29] | And not in a good way, like me. | 不像我用于正道 |
[24:31] | Plus, he’s a toothpick chewer. | 而且他嚼牙签 |
[24:33] | Does he have an alibi for Monday night? | 他星期一晚有没有不在现场证据 |
[24:35] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[24:36] | – Adrian, you’re up. – Me? | – Adrain 轮到你 – 我? |
[24:39] | Yeah, we need someone to fill in for Mr. Kemp. | 我们要找人代替Kemp先生 |
[24:41] | Why do you think we asked you to come? | 不然叫你来干吗? |
[24:43] | Because… I’m one of the gang. | 因为我是大伙儿一分子 |
[24:46] | Here’s your shirt. Find a ball. | 你的外衣 |
[25:06] | – All right. – Yeah. | 找个保龄球 |
[25:08] | – You got this. – Good eye, good eye. | 指孔要就手 |
[25:09] | Find your ball. | 找个适合的球 |
[26:01] | Walk’s as good as a hit. | 步法和手势一样重要 |
[26:37] | Take it, take it, take it. | 拿住好吗?拿住 |
[26:43] | – All right. – You got this, Adrian. | |
[26:45] | – Yeah! – Do this. | |
[26:47] | Yeah. | |
[26:49] | Bowl it down now. | |
[27:26] | Oh, yeah! | 好 |
[27:33] | One more, it would have been an even 10. | 再多一枝就有个整数十 |
[27:36] | Oh, you get another chance. You get two balls. | 还有一个机会 可以打两球 |
[27:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:42] | Go get it. | 对付他 |
[27:52] | – You’re so slow. – I’m– | 你好慢 |
[28:49] | Hey, did you watch that comedy show on TV Monday night? | 星期一晚有没有看那出电视剧? |
[28:53] | What? | 什么? |
[28:54] | Oh, it was about this family | 内容环绕吵个不停的一家人 |
[28:56] | that argued all the time, | |
[28:58] | and the father was always wrong. | 老头子总是连篇歪理 |
[28:59] | You could hear the audience laugh. | 观众笑个不停 |
[29:01] | So you knew it was funny. | 所以一定很好笑 |
[29:05] | I missed it. | 没看 |
[29:12] | Where were you… | 去了哪儿? |
[29:14] | – Pardon me? – Monday night? | – 什么 |
[29:16] | Did you go out? | – 星期一晚 出去了? |
[29:17] | Are you a cop? | – 你是警探 |
[29:19] | No. | – 不是 |
[29:20] | Then I don’t have to talk to you, do I? | 那我不必回答你 对不对? |
[29:31] | So who’s the girl with Adrian? | Adrain身边的女孩是谁? |
[29:32] | Didn’t you get that e-mail? | 你没收到电邮? |
[29:34] | Somebody’s been sending messages to the whole office about her. | 有人把有关她的电邮发放全公司 |
[29:36] | Her name’s Natalie something. | 她叫Natalie |
[29:37] | She’s been hitting on Mr. Kemp. | 一直在勾引Kemp先生 |
[29:39] | – You’re kidding! – And get this… | 开玩笑 |
[29:41] | She’s done time. | 还有呀 她坐过牢 |
[29:42] | She almost killed a guy in Vermont. | 差点在佛蒙特州杀死了一个人 |
[29:44] | Uhh! | |
[29:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Hello. | |
[29:52] | Everybody knows about Vermont, Warren. | 人人都知道佛蒙特州的事了 |
[29:54] | They’re all talking about it. | 人人议论纷纷 |
[29:55] | I told you that in confidence! | 我明明叫你守秘 |
[29:57] | Natalie, I didn’t tell anybody, I swear. | 我没有告诉任何人 我发誓 |
[29:59] | Well, somebody’s e-mailing your whole office, | 全公司都收到电邮而此事只有你知 |
[30:00] | and nobody but you knew about it. | |
[30:02] | Natalie, you have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[30:04] | Like hell I do. | 相信你才怪 |
[30:09] | – Mr. Monk, we need to talk. – Natalie, look at this. | – 我们得谈谈 – 你看 |
[30:11] | Chilton has an alibi. He was here Monday night. | 切顿有不在场证据 |
[30:14] | He bowled a 294. | 周一晚他在这里 打出294分 |
[30:16] | I don’t know what to think. | 我都糊涂了 |
[30:18] | Well, I think Warren Kemp’s involved. | 我看Warren Kemp有份 |
[30:19] | – What? – Maybe the S.E.C. was right. | 也许证监会查得没错 |
[30:21] | That it’s an inside job. Now, I do not trust that guy. | 的确是内幕交易 我不相信那家伙 |
[30:23] | Well, I thought we liked him. | 还道你喜欢他 |
[30:25] | – I thought we liked him a lot. – Well, we don’t. | 还道我们都喜欢他 |
[30:27] | You know what? I’ll just meet you outside. | 错了 我出去等你 好吗? |
[30:28] | I gotta get some air. | 我得透透气 |
[30:30] | Adrian! | 我们只不过落后两枝 |
[30:31] | We’re only down two pins. | |
[30:33] | If you can roll three, we can win the game. | 你打中三枝 我们就赢了 |
[30:36] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:39] | Foul! That’s a foul! | 犯规 |
[30:40] | He can’t wear those. | 不能穿那种鞋 |
[30:41] | He’s wearing street shoes. They’re not regulation. | 他穿便鞋 不是指定球鞋 |
[30:43] | But he’s been wearing them the whole game. | 整个比赛他都是穿这双鞋子 |
[30:45] | I don’t care. | 我不管 不穿指定球鞋不能打下去 |
[30:46] | He can’t bowl if he’s not wearing regulation footwear. | 我不管 不穿指定球鞋不能打下去 |
[30:48] | – That’s a rule. – Fine! | 行 那么租一双好了 你穿几号? |
[30:49] | We’ll just rent him a pair of shoes. | 行 |
[30:51] | – What size are you? – Uh, here’s the thing. | 那么租一双好了 你穿几号? |
[30:53] | When you say, “rent a pair,” | 是这样的 你说租一双 |
[30:54] | you’re talking about footwear | 租的是其他人穿过的鞋 |
[30:56] | that other people have already worn? | |
[30:58] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[30:59] | On my f-feet? | 再给我穿?是这样的 |
[31:01] | H-H-Here’s the thing. I don’t like to share… anything. | 我不惯分享 |
[31:07] | Fine. Let’s just buy him a new pair. | 行 那买双新的好了 |
[31:09] | Pro shop’s closed. So what’s it gonna be? | 店子关门了 |
[31:11] | If he doesn’t bowl, you forfeit. | 他不打你们就弃权? |
[31:13] | Here. We’re about the same size. | 拿去 我们大小差不多 |
[31:21] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[31:24] | They’re just shoes. | 只是鞋子 穿上去就行了 |
[31:26] | – Just put ’em on. – Here’s the thing– | – 是这样的 |
[31:28] | Okay, stop saying, “Here’s the thing.” | – 不要再说这句话 |
[31:29] | Just put on these shoes for 20 seconds. | 穿上去二十秒就可以脱下来 |
[31:31] | Then you can take ’em right off. | |
[31:34] | 20 seconds. I don’t know. | 二十秒 我拿不定主意 |
[31:37] | So you forfeit? | 那弃权了? |
[31:40] | Listen… | 听着 |
[31:43] | We’ve been waiting five years to beat these creeps. | 我们为打败怪人等了足足五年 |
[31:46] | All you have to do is put on Greg’s shoes | 你只消穿上格烈的鞋子推出保龄球 |
[31:49] | and roll the freakin’ ball. | |
[31:57] | I can’t. | |
[31:58] | Yes! Oh, my– We win! | 不行 |
[32:00] | Yes! That’s a forfeit! We win! | 好呀 弃权 |
[32:02] | Forfeit! | Forfeit! |
[32:04] | Forfeit, forfeit, losers. | |
[32:40] | Hey! Hey… | |
[32:41] | I bought some… | 我买了双保龄球鞋 |
[32:43] | I bought some bowling shoes. | |
[32:46] | I’ll tell you what you can do with those. | 我告诉你怎么用 |
[32:50] | Put ’em up your… | |
[32:54] | That’s a new one. | 这招倒新 |
[32:59] | – What do you think? – I’m sorry? | – 意下如何 – 对不起? |
[33:01] | Which one do you like? | 喜欢哪块?我要帮全公司做窗帘 |
[33:02] | I’m doing the windows and all the offices. | |
[33:04] | I’m trying to brighten up everyone’s spaces. | 想加添一点色彩 哪一块? |
[33:06] | Which one? | 这块比较阳光一点 不是吗? |
[33:07] | This one I think is just a tad bit more sunshiny. | 这块比较阳光一点 |
[33:09] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗? |
[33:10] | Yes, it’s very sunshiny. | – 非常阳光 |
[33:12] | All right. | – 好的 |
[33:56] | What are you doing? What do you want? | 你干什么?想怎样? |
[33:59] | Okay, take anything. Take anything you want. | 东西随便拿去 |
[34:02] | You want that pillow? | 要这个枕头吗?拿去 是意大利货 |
[34:03] | Take that pillow. It’s Italian. | 要这个枕头吗?拿去 是意大利货 |
[34:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呀 |
[34:36] | What does it mean, lieutenant? | 意味什么呢 副队? |
[34:41] | I think it means the killer was very intelligent. | 意味凶手很有头脑 |
[34:46] | So it was the same guy as the garage. | 跟停车场杀手是同一个人 |
[34:48] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 看来是 |
[34:50] | We recovered the bullets, .45 caliber. | 找到弹壳 |
[34:52] | They’re comparing it now. Uh… | 点四五口径 正在化验 |
[34:54] | Something else, too, sir. | 还有一个相当重大的线索 |
[34:57] | It’s pretty big. | |
[35:02] | Don’t worry, you don’t have to sit down. | 放心好了 不必坐下来 |
[35:04] | I mean, you can sit. I mean… sit or stand. | 坐也可以 坐或站都可以 |
[35:07] | Can I walk away? | 可以走开吗? |
[35:09] | I’ll just tell you. | 我只想说死者Angela |
[35:10] | The victim, Angela Dirks, | |
[35:12] | she was an interior designer. | 是室内设计师 |
[35:13] | We found some recent invoices. | 找到近期的发票 |
[35:16] | Guess what? | 原来她接了普斯金融的生意 |
[35:17] | She was working for Pross Financial Services. | 原来她接了普斯金融的生意 |
[35:22] | The same company. | – 同一间公司 |
[35:23] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 |
[35:35] | So the guy breaks the boss’ hand, | 凶手夹断公司老板的手 |
[35:38] | and then four days later, he kills the interior decorator? | 四日后又杀死室内设计师? |
[35:42] | What the hell is going on up there? | 到底怎么回事? |
[35:45] | But that’s pretty weird about the decorator getting killed. | 设计师也被杀真奇怪 |
[35:47] | There’s gotta be a connection, don’t you think? | 一定有某些关系 对不对? |
[35:52] | Mr. Monk? | Monk 先生? |
[35:54] | That was our table. | 我们坐过的桌子 |
[35:57] | We ate nachos. | 吃过辣玉米片 |
[35:58] | You ate nachos? | 你吃辣玉米片? |
[36:00] | No. | 没有 |
[36:02] | But I pretended to. | 不过我假装吃了 |
[36:04] | And then later, | 之后宾影印了他的白人屁股 |
[36:05] | Ben made a copy of his Caucasian buttocks. | 之后宾影印了他的白人屁股 |
[36:08] | Which was very funny. | 的确很惹笑 |
[36:11] | Although I don’t know exactly why. | 只是我不明所以 |
[36:13] | Mr. Monk, it’s their loss. Really, it is. | 这是他们的损失 真的 |
[36:16] | They’re all at the Chinese restaurant. | 现在大伙儿都去了街尾的唐餐馆 |
[36:18] | Down the street. I saw them sneaking out. | 我看见他们偷偷走出去 |
[36:21] | So I wouldn’t come with them. | 所以没有一道去 |
[36:25] | Uh-oh, what is that? | 什么来的? |
[36:27] | What? There’s– There’s something– | – 什么 |
[36:29] | Is that a hair? Where? | – 是不是头发之类? 哪里? |
[36:31] | No, it’s okay. It’s just celery. | 不是 只是芹菜 |
[37:03] | Natalie | Natalie… |
[37:05] | I think I know what happened. | 我明白了 |
[37:07] | What? I solved the case! | – 什么 – 我破案了 |
[37:09] | Why are you talking like that? | 你说什么? |
[37:10] | You see that guy by the window? | 看到窗口穿绿色外套那个人吗? |
[37:12] | The guy in the green jacket. | |
[37:16] | When I said there was something in your soup, | 我说你汤里有东西的时候 |
[37:19] | he reacted. | 他竟然看看自己的汤 |
[37:20] | He looked at his soup. | |
[37:22] | His suit? His soup, soup! | 自己西装? 自己的汤 汤 |
[37:24] | Well, maybe he heard you. | 也许他听到你说话 |
[37:26] | No, he couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[37:27] | He must have read my lips. | 他一定是会读唇 |
[37:30] | He can read lips! | 一定是读唇 |
[37:32] | That explains everything. | 这样一切豁然开朗 |
[37:34] | It does? | 是吗? |
[37:35] | Yeah, he’s been sitting at that same table | 是吗? 对 他坐在同一张桌子 |
[37:38] | every time I’ve been in here. | 我们每次来都一样 |
[37:42] | He must have been sitting there about a month ago. | 大概是一个月前开始的 |
[37:46] | At some point, he looked out the window, | 有一天他抬头一望 |
[37:50] | and he saw something. | 有所发现 |
[37:52] | Something worth millions of dollars. | 一个价值几百万的发现 |
[37:56] | What? What did he see? | 他看到什么? |
[37:57] | He saw Warren Kemp. | 他看到Warren Kemp |
[38:01] | He’s been reading Warren’s lips! | 他坐在桌子望住伟伦读唇 |
[38:03] | From that table. | 坐的位置对正伟伦的办公室 |
[38:05] | He has a perfect view into Warren’s office. | |
[38:08] | It’s a company called Maine Fiber Optics. | 公司是缅因光纤 |
[38:12] | $32.50 a share. Before September 2nd. | 每股32.5 九月二号之前 |
[38:16] | Buyouts, mergers… | 收购合并的内幕资料价值连城 |
[38:19] | That kind of inside information is worth a fortune. | |
[38:23] | Don’t look! Don’t. | 别毛 |
[38:25] | He’s staring right at us. | 他正在盯住我们 |
[38:27] | I’m sure everyone is, the way you’re grinning. | 你这样傻笑 人人都盯住我们 |
[38:29] | That’s okay. He’ll just think we’re in love. | 没关系 他只会以为我们热恋 |
[38:32] | You don’t look like you’re in love. | 你不像热恋 |
[38:33] | You look like somebody who’s had some sort of industrial accident. | 倒像发生过工业意外 |
[38:37] | Here, just… | 拿着 |
[38:40] | I don’t get it. Why would he break Warren’s hand? | 我不明白为什么要夹断伟伦的手 |
[38:42] | Because Warren redecorated his office last week. | 因为他上周装修过 |
[38:44] | Remember? You noticed it yourself. | 你也注意到 |
[38:47] | He turned his desk around, | 桌子一转 |
[38:49] | so that when he held the phone in his right hand, he was blocking his mouth. | 右手拿电话就遮住嘴巴 |
[38:54] | Somehow he had to get Warren to switch hands. | 所以一定要逼他转用左手 |
[38:58] | That’s what all this is about? | 原来是为了逼他用另一只手 |
[39:00] | So he would hold the phone in the other hand? | |
[39:12] | Why would he kill the decorator? | 那又为什么要杀设计师呢? |
[39:15] | She was planning to put curtains up, remember? | 因为她打算挂窗帘 记得吗? |
[39:20] | That would have ruined everything. | 发财大计就会成为泡影 |
[39:24] | Oh, my God. Here he comes. | 天 他来了 |
[39:28] | With this mirror, he could have been reading my lips. | 原来有一面镜子 他一直在读唇 |
[39:32] | Think you figured something out, huh? | 你们以为破解了大案? |
[39:35] | What do you say we all take a walk outside and talk about it? | 不如一起出去好好谈一谈? |
[39:39] | I’m gonna grab the gun. | – 我抢他的枪 – 我听得见 |
[39:40] | I can hear you. | – 我抢他的枪 – 我听得见 |
[39:42] | I was born deaf, but I’m okay now. | 我天生失聪 |
[39:44] | Modern science. Now let’s go. | 全靠科技听觉正常 |
[39:46] | Okay, okay, we’re going, we’re going. | 我们走吧 好 我们走 |
[39:49] | But you’re making a huge mistake. | 可是你大错特错 |
[39:51] | Do you know who this man is? | 可知他就是 |
[39:54] | He’s… | 大家别动 |
[39:57] | All right, don’t move! Stay where you are! | 留在原位 |
[39:59] | Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 放心 |
[40:01] | I used to be a cop. | 我以前是警探 |
[40:02] | I’m calling the captain. | 我致电队长 |
[40:04] | Now, wait, wait. Could you… Could you first call Mr. Wok’s? | 且慢 可否先打给唐餐馆? |
[40:06] | Why? | 干吗? 大伙在那儿吃饭 我想叫他们来看 |
[40:07] | That’s where the gang is eating. I’d really love them to see this. | 大伙在那儿吃饭 |
[40:11] | Please. | 我想叫他们来看 |
[40:19] | I like the curtains. | 我喜欢这窗帘 |
[40:21] | Well, they’re temporary. | 暂时挂的 |
[40:23] | They’re moving me upstairs to the 15th floor. | 我要搬去十五楼 |
[40:26] | Uh, away from prying eyes. | 远离窥伺的目光 |
[40:28] | Makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[40:31] | At least we know who wrote that e-mail. | 至少知道电邮是谁发的了 |
[40:33] | The killer must have been reading our lips | 谈起外游时一定是给凶手看见 |
[40:34] | when we talked about going to Vermont. | |
[40:37] | Guess he didn’t want | 不想生金蛋的鹅外游才从中破坏 |
[40:39] | his golden goose going on vacation with anybody, | 不想生金蛋的鹅外游才从中破坏 |
[40:41] | so he tried to break us up. | |
[40:44] | Look, Natalie, it doesn’t matter who wrote the e-mail. | 电邮是谁发的并不重要 |
[40:48] | I’m a bottom line sort of guy. | 我是说一不二的人 |
[40:50] | And the bottom line is… | 我说过不是我干的 |
[40:53] | I told you it wasn’t me. | |
[40:55] | I swore to you. | 我还发誓 |
[40:57] | And… you didn’t believe me. | 可是你不相信我 |
[41:01] | You’re right, you’re right. | 说得对 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. | 是我不好 |
[41:06] | Can we just pop this open and pick up where we left off? | 不如按下这件事 从头开始 |
[41:17] | It’s expensive. Don’t waste it. | 很贵的 别浪费了 |
[41:38] | How’d it go? | 怎样? |
[41:39] | Let’s get out of here. | 怎样? 我们走吧 |
[41:51] | There it is. | 又来了 |