时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Oh! | |
[00:22] | Hello, Rudy. | 你好 Rudy |
[00:24] | Normally I’d frisk you to make sure you’re not packing. | 通常我会搜身看你是否要逃跑 |
[00:27] | But in this case, I’ll make an exception. | 不过我会放你一马 |
[00:29] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[00:31] | – Al Nicoletto. | |
[00:32] | It’s a nice hotel. | 这酒店蛮不错 |
[00:34] | I killed a guy here in ninety… five? | 我在这里杀过人 好像是95年 |
[00:38] | Ninety–Ninety-six? | 96年 |
[00:40] | Ninety-six. Memories. | 许多年了 |
[00:43] | I don’t have the money. | 钱不在我手上 |
[00:44] | I swear to God. | 我可以发誓 |
[00:46] | We’ll then I’ll just let you go, right? | 我应该放过你吗? |
[00:48] | Nobody who swears to God could possibly be lying. | 你肯发誓应该不会说谎 |
[00:54] | You and your partner stole $3.1 million | 你和拍档在Miami偷去我朋友310万 |
[00:57] | from our friends in Miami. | |
[00:59] | More or less. | 大概是这个数目 |
[01:01] | They don’t have the exact figure yet. | – 没有正确数目 – 钱不在我手上 |
[01:02] | – I don’t have it! – One hell of an accountant. | – 你这会计师真没用 |
[01:04] | Ben took the money! | – Ben拿走了钱 |
[01:06] | – Ben Gruber, your partner, right? – That’s right. | – 是你的拍档Ben Cooper? – 对 |
[01:08] | We were supposed to meet up next week, split the money. | 我们约好下星期见面 将钱摊分 |
[01:10] | Meet where? | – 在哪里见面? |
[01:12] | I don’t know. Ben was gonna call. | – 不知道 Ben会拨电告诉我 |
[01:14] | – Where is he? – California. | – 他在哪 |
[01:16] | That’s all I know. | – 加州 我只知道这么多 |
[01:19] | That postcard over there. | 那里有他寄来的明信片 |
[01:25] | “Sit tight. | 耐心等 我下星期拨电找你 |
[01:27] | I’ll call next week.” | 耐心等 我下星期拨电找你 |
[01:30] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[01:32] | I swear. | 是真的 |
[01:33] | I got bad news for you, Rudy. | 给你一个坏消息 Rudy |
[01:36] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:16] | The winery’s over there. | 酿酒厂在那儿 |
[03:17] | And this is the inn. | 这便是旅馆 |
[03:19] | Oh, it’s so beautiful. | 很别致 |
[03:21] | You come here every year? Mm-hmm. | 你每年都来? |
[03:24] | I couldn’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[03:25] | Mitch and I honeymooned in Paris. | 自从和老公在巴黎蜜月 |
[03:27] | I still haven’t been back. | 至今仍未有勇气再去 |
[03:29] | I have to come. | 我一定要来 |
[03:30] | I promised Trudy. | 我答应了Trudy的 |
[03:33] | Well, I am so looking forward to relaxing. | 我好想歇一歇 |
[03:38] | You know, reading a book. | 看看书 |
[03:39] | Taking a bath. | 洗洗澡 |
[03:41] | Oh, I may never leave that bathtub. | 或会舍不得离开浴缸 |
[03:43] | Uh, wait a minute. Let me get that one. | 等一下 行李箱给我 |
[03:47] | Here you go. | 行了 |
[03:49] | There. | |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:52] | Oh, oh, the mail. | – 信件 – 什么? |
[03:54] | Pardon me? | – 忘了吩咐叫Kevin送信来 – 不用担心 我跟他说过了 |
[03:55] | I forgot to tell Kevin to bring in the mail. | – 忘了吩咐叫Kevin送信来 |
[03:57] | That’s okay, I talked to him. | – 不用担心 我跟他说过了 |
[03:59] | Maybe we should call him, just to– just to be sure. | 我再交代他一下 |
[04:01] | Mr. Monk, I took care of it. He’s bringing in the mail. | 我已安排好 他会送信来 |
[04:04] | What are you doing? | 你做什么啊? |
[04:06] | What, you don’t believe me? Why would I lie about something like that? | 你不信我?我干吗要骗你? |
[04:09] | To shut me up. | 因为你不想我说下去 |
[04:11] | Mr. Monk, I’m not a liar. I called him. | Monk先生 我没骗你 我已拨电给他 |
[04:14] | Just to be sure. | 我想搞清楚而已 |
[04:16] | Mr. Monk, we are partners now. | Monk先生 |
[04:17] | That means we have to trust each other. | 我们是拍档 要互相信任 |
[04:19] | That is the rule, okay? | 这是规矩 明白吗? |
[04:21] | I have to trust you. You have to trust me. | 我信你 |
[04:24] | No matter what we say. | 你信我 任何一句话 |
[04:27] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | – 你说得对 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 对不起 – 不要紧 |
[04:42] | – Oh, no. | |
[04:43] | – Oh, no. – What? | 不应该这样子 – |
[04:45] | Oh, it’s so different. | 有何不妥? |
[04:48] | This is not at all the way I remember it. | 摆法不同了 跟我记忆里的不同 |
[05:02] | – Feel better? – A little. | – 好了点没有? – 一点点 |
[05:04] | Adrian | Adrian! |
[05:05] | Hello! | 你好 |
[05:07] | Welcome back. | 欢迎你再度光临 |
[05:09] | Uh, welcome home. | – 你回家了 |
[05:11] | Hello, Sylvia. | – 你好 Soville |
[05:13] | Has it really been a year already? | 转眼间又一年了 |
[05:15] | Oh, you must be Natalie. | 你准是Natalie |
[05:18] | Welcome to wine country. | 欢迎光临美酒之乡 |
[05:20] | Sylvia Willis. | 我叫Soville Willis |
[05:21] | Sylvia to my friends, whom I hope is everybody. | 朋友都唤我Soville 我喜欢交朋友 |
[05:25] | Oh, Adrian, I’ve got your room all ready. | Adrian 你的房间已准备好 |
[05:27] | Your special pillows, special towels, | 特别为你而设的枕头 |
[05:30] | and your special soap. | 毛巾和香皂 |
[05:32] | And I hope you got my letter about the rug. | 你收到关于地毯的通知吗? |
[05:34] | Oh, yes. | 收到 有一张地毯要换 |
[05:35] | They had to replace one of the rugs. | 收到 有一张地毯要换 |
[05:38] | Oh, thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的体谅 |
[05:39] | Uh, would you sign in, please? | 请签名登记 |
[05:41] | You’re going to be in Room 204 at the top of the stairs. | 你住204号房 一上楼梯就是了 |
[05:45] | Sylvia, I want to apologize again for last year– | Soville 去年的事我很抱歉 |
[05:48] | Oh, don’t mention it. It’s ancient history. | 算了吧 都过去了 |
[05:51] | What happened last year? | 去年发生什么事了? |
[05:52] | Well, it’s not worth mentioning. | 小事罢了 不值一提 |
[05:55] | We had a… mystery weekend. | 我们去年竞猜谁是凶手 |
[05:58] | And we hired some actors | 请来一批演员演出谋杀故事 |
[06:01] | who were going to act out a little murder– | |
[06:03] | I’m really, really sorry. | 非常非常抱歉 |
[06:05] | And, uh, it was supposed to be for three days. | 预期玩三天 |
[06:08] | And everybody paid in advance for three days. | 客人付了三天费用 |
[06:11] | Adrian solved the case in– what was it, 12 minutes? | Adrian很快便破案了 12分钟吗? |
[06:14] | Well, I-I knew that the general’s daughter was lying | 将军的女儿说见过邱吉尔是谎话 |
[06:17] | about meeting Churchill, because Churchill wasn’t knighted until 1953. | 因邱吉尔1953年才封爵 |
[06:21] | Which meant that Reginald, the limping chauffeur, | 证明她不在场的破司机也说谎 |
[06:23] | who supplied her alibi, was also lying. | |
[06:25] | So obviously, they were lovers | 二人显然是情侣 |
[06:27] | who were planning to kill the sultan– – Anyway, uh… – And steal the Arabian Emerald. | 打算杀苏丹 |
[06:31] | We had to refund everybody’s money. | – 要退款给住客 – 偷去阿拉伯之星 |
[06:34] | No big deal. | 小事而已 |
[06:36] | But we learned our lesson. | 不过我上了一课 |
[06:38] | No more mysteries when Adrian Monk is in town. | 有Adrian Monk在 万事都会水落石出 |
[06:42] | This time we’re having a wine tasting. | 今年搞试酒会 |
[06:44] | Uh, do you enjoy wine, Natalie? | 你喝酒的吗? |
[06:46] | A little more than I should. | – 我喜欢豪饮 |
[06:47] | Oh, then you must join us. | – 你一定要参加了 |
[06:49] | Uh, Adrian, you don’t drink, | Adrian你不喝酒的 |
[06:52] | – do you? – No. | 是不? |
[06:53] | Oh, good. Perfect. | – 是的 – 好极 |
[06:56] | Here are your keys. | 你的钥匙 |
[06:58] | You know the way. | 你知道房间在哪里 |
[06:59] | Now, if you need anything, you just call. | – 有需要便找我 |
[07:01] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[07:03] | Natalie, I’m going to sit down here for a little while. | Natalie 我想在这里坐一会 |
[07:07] | It’s sort of a tradition. | 我习惯这样 |
[07:09] | You want some company? | – 要陪伴吗? – 不用 |
[07:11] | No, no, I’ll– I’ll be fine. I won’t be alone. | – 我不会觉闷 |
[07:14] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[07:16] | Well, have a good night, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 早点休息 好的 |
[07:18] | Get some rest. | 好的 开始时小赌好了 我有两只A |
[07:41] | Not a day goes by when I don’t think about you. | 我天天都想你 |
[07:45] | And I-I never feel as close to you | 只有在这里我才觉得最接近你 |
[07:48] | as I do when I’m here. It’s always– | 我 |
[07:56] | Oh no, no– Please, leave it. Please. | 不必收起碟子 麻烦你 |
[08:05] | It’s 1984. | – 1984年的 – 对 先生 |
[08:06] | Yes, sir. Allacco Cabernet, 1984. | 1984年阿拉哥 |
[08:09] | It had your name on it. | 瓶上有你的名字 |
[08:11] | It was my wife’s favorite. | 我太太最爱喝这种酒 |
[08:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你嫁给我 |
[08:26] | For marrying me. | |
[08:30] | What were you thinking? | 你为何这样决定的呢? |
[08:57] | I–I’m sorry. That’s probably me. | 不好意思 可能是我的气味 |
[09:00] | I was a little enthusiastic with the Aqua Velva. | 我爱煞海之女神香熏 我可以坐下吗? |
[09:02] | – Do you mind if I rest my cheeks? – Actually, I do– | – 不 |
[09:04] | Oh, well, if someone comes, I’ll get up. | – 有人来我便走 |
[09:05] | I hate drinking alone. | 我不喜欢自斟自饮 |
[09:07] | Um, por favor? | |
[09:09] | Señor. | |
[09:10] | Uh, podria tomar una copa de Degout Pinot? | |
[09:18] | Oh, I’m–I’m, uh, bilingual. | 我操两种语言 |
[09:19] | My mother was Venezuelan. | 我妈是委内瑞拉人 |
[09:21] | That means I can make an ass of myself | 能用两种语言搞出连串笑话 |
[09:23] | in two languages. | |
[09:25] | Oh, excuse me. Pardon me, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:32] | For my heart. | 我要服心脏药 |
[09:34] | My old ticker. | 心脏不中用了 |
[09:35] | Larry Zwibell. | 我叫Larry |
[09:38] | Zwibell Adrian Monk. | |
[09:39] | Adrian | Adrian, nice to know you. |
[09:41] | So what brings you here? | 很高兴认识你 你因何而来? |
[09:42] | Are you here for the, uh– what, the wine tasting? | 参加试酒会吗? |
[09:44] | No, I come every year. It’s kind of a tradition. | 不 我每年都来 是个习惯 |
[09:46] | Oh, that’s–that’s nice. Ah, please. | 蛮好 |
[09:50] | Mm. Mm, mm-mm. Mm. | 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Oh, transcendent. | 香醇的很 |
[10:06] | Like a meal in itself. | 独当一面 |
[10:09] | Oh, just think. | 一星期前我一瓶汽水也买不起 |
[10:11] | A week ago, I couldn’t even afford a bottle of pop. | |
[10:16] | Oh, fabulous. Hmm. | 太好了 |
[10:19] | – Hey, are you all right? | |
[10:21] | I’m not much of a drinker. | 你还好吧? – |
[10:24] | Oh. How many have you had? | 我酒量浅 你喝了多少? |
[10:28] | – One bottle? – One sip. | – 一瓶? |
[10:30] | Oh. | – 一口 |
[10:31] | Well, if you wake up tomorrow and you’re still hammered, | 明早起床还头痛的话来找我 |
[10:33] | you gotta come find me. | 202号房 我有解酒妙方 万试万灵 |
[10:34] | I’m in Room 202 by the back staircase. | 202号房 |
[10:36] | I got a great cure | 我有解酒妙方 |
[10:38] | for a hangover, it’s 100% guaranteed. Uh. | 万试万灵 |
[10:43] | So, um, if you’ll excuse me, I’m, uh– | 不好意思 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna teach these rubes how to play some cards. | 我去教乡下人玩牌 |
[10:49] | Nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:51] | – Hello! | |
[10:52] | Hello, everybody. Hi. | 大家好 – |
[10:54] | So, uh, what are you playing? | 你好 你们在玩什么? |
[10:56] | It’s a friendly little game. | 随便玩玩而已 |
[10:58] | Oh, I thought you were playing poker. | 我以为你们在玩沙蟹 – |
[11:00] | Hey, is this seat taken? | 这位子有人坐吗? – |
[11:02] | Go ahead, sit down. | 没有 随便 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Oh, Mon Dieu. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, that’s– you know what? | 对不起 |
[11:08] | That’s probably the Aqua Velva. | 是海之女神香熏味 |
[11:09] | Oh, my God, what’d you do? Take a bath in it? | 很浓 你用它洗澡的吗? |
[11:11] | No, I didn’t. But that’s not a bad idea. | 不 |
[11:13] | I’ll try it next time. | 这提议不错 我会试试看 |
[11:15] | Hey, Larry Zwibell. | 我叫Larry Zwibell |
[11:16] | – Hi. | – Hi. 我带来了朋友 给你们介绍 |
[11:17] | I brought a couple friends with me. Maybe you’d all like to say hi. | 我带来了朋友 |
[11:21] | Ah, bienvenue. Pierre Lecoste. | 给你们介绍 |
[11:24] | Ah, bonjour, Pierre. | – 你好 Pierre |
[11:25] | Cal Gefsky, hi. | 你好 |
[11:27] | This is my wife Heidi. | 这是我妻子Heidi |
[11:29] | – Heidi. – Wife. | – 妻子 |
[11:31] | I just can’t get used to that. | 不大习惯人家这样称呼我 |
[11:33] | Oh, we just got married on Saturday. | 我们上星期六才结婚 |
[11:35] | Congratulations. | – 恭喜 |
[11:36] | Oh, I’m Dr. David Sobin. | – 我是Dr. Sobel |
[11:38] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:39] | He’s a psychiatrist, you know. So watch out for him. | 是精神科医生 你要格外小心 |
[11:41] | A shrink? No, you’re kidding– Wait, hold on. | 精神科医生?开玩笑 |
[11:43] | I got a great joke. Okay. Have you guys heard this one? | 我有个笑话 你们有没有听过? |
[11:45] | A guy goes to a psychiatrist | 有人去看精神科医生 |
[11:47] | and he says, “Doctor, | 他对医生说 |
[11:48] | my wife thinks she’s a refrigerator.” | 我妻子以为自己是个冰箱 |
[11:50] | And the psychiatrist says, “Well, just ignore her.” | 医生说 |
[11:52] | And the guy says, “I can’t. | 不必理会她 病人说 |
[11:53] | “When she sleeps with her mouth open, the little light | 不行 妻子睡时张开大口 |
[11:55] | keeps me awake all night.” | 里面的小电灯令我睡不着 小电灯 |
[12:00] | Hey, Adrian, what, are you gonna give up? | Adrian 你放弃了? |
[12:01] | I think so. Good night. | 是的 晚安 |
[12:04] | Oh, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[12:05] | Um, excuse me? | 等一下 |
[12:07] | Um, before you go, would you take our picture? | 帮我们拍张照好吗? |
[12:09] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | – 好 – 好提议 |
[12:18] | Hold still. | 站定 |
[12:19] | Hold–Hold still. | 准备 |
[12:21] | Ready… Smile. | 笑 |
[12:25] | Wait, let–let’s stand oldest to youngest. | 不如由小至大排列 你最年轻 |
[12:28] | So that would be you, then you, then you, then you– | 你 接着是你 |
[12:30] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[12:31] | I will take the picture. | 我来拍 |
[12:56] | Oh, Mr. Monk. I was just coming to get you. | Monk先生 我正要上去叫你 |
[12:58] | – Shh. – It’s a beautiful day. | 今日天气好 |
[13:00] | They have an amazing breakfast downstairs. Shh! | 楼下有一流早餐 |
[13:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:10] | Were you drinking? | – 你喝过酒吗? – 一点点而已 |
[13:11] | – Just… a little. | |
[13:13] | Not even a glass. | 你喝过酒吗? – |
[13:18] | Oh–Oh, I met a guy. | 一点点而已 不足一杯 |
[13:20] | He’s in 202. | 我昨晚认识了一个人 |
[13:21] | He said he had a cure for this. | 住202号房 |
[13:23] | Uh, he said it was– He said it was guaranteed. | 他说有解酒妙法 |
[13:27] | Oh, here. 202. | 又说万试万灵 |
[13:29] | 202. | – 这是202号 |
[13:34] | Larry? It’s– It’s Adrian from last night. | Larry 我是昨晚的Adrian |
[13:39] | Hello? | 你找谁? |
[13:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. I-I was looking for Larry. | 对不起 我找Larry |
[13:45] | Uh, did you switch rooms? | – 你们调了房吗? |
[13:47] | No, no, no. | – 没有 |
[13:49] | Well, he said 202. | 他明明说是202 |
[13:51] | At the back. | 楼梯后面 |
[13:53] | Wh-Wh-Who are you talking about? | 你指的是谁? |
[13:56] | Larry… | |
[13:58] | Larry Zwibell. | |
[14:00] | Uh, from last night. | |
[14:03] | You played poker with him? | 昨晚和你们玩牌那人 |
[14:04] | Uh, no, no. You’re mistaken. | 你搞错了 |
[14:06] | You see, I don’t know anybody by this name. | 我不认识那人 |
[14:12] | Oh, good morning. | 不好意思 |
[14:13] | I hope you’re hungry. | 早安 希望你肚饿 |
[14:14] | Hi, good morning. | 早安 |
[14:16] | We’re looking for a guest. A Larry Zwibell. | 早安 我想找一个住客 他叫Larry Zwibell |
[14:19] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:20] | He checked in last night. You remember? Room 202. | 谁? 昨晚登记入住 记得吗?202号房 |
[14:23] | Adrian | Adrian, nobody checked in yesterday |
[14:25] | except for you and Natalie. | 昨晚只有你和Natalie登记 |
[14:27] | No. No, no, no. Sylvia. | 没可能的 Soville |
[14:29] | I talked to him. | 我和他交谈过 |
[14:31] | H-he–Larry Zwibell. | 他叫Larry Zwibell |
[14:34] | See for yourself. | 你自己找找看 |
[14:43] | He was here. I talked to him. | 昨晚他真的在 我和他交谈过 |
[14:47] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 停车场有三部车 |
[15:19] | There are three cars in the parking lot, plus mine. | 加上我一部 |
[15:22] | The same three cars that were there last night. | 是昨晚泊在外面那三架 |
[15:24] | Maybe he left. | 说不定他已经走了 |
[15:25] | But that wouldn’t explain why everybody’s lying. | 那么为何人人都说谎? |
[15:28] | – Then why didn’t he check in? – He did check in. | – 为何他没登记? – 他有登记 |
[15:31] | He said Room 202. | 他说他住202号房 |
[15:33] | Look. | |
[15:34] | We signed in on the bottom of this page. | 我们在最底一行签名 |
[15:38] | Sylvia could’ve removed the next page. | Soville可能撕去了一页 |
[15:41] | Why would she do that, Mr. Monk? | 她为何要撕去它? |
[15:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:47] | Something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[15:49] | Something happened here. | 酒店发生了一些事 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 从实招来 |
[15:54] | Are you sure you only had one drink? | 你真的只喝了一杯酒? |
[16:01] | Natalie, I met him. | Natalie 我见过他 |
[16:06] | He–He spoke Spanish. | 他能操西班牙文 |
[16:09] | And he reeked of Aqua Velva. | 满身海之女神香熏味 |
[16:17] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我 是不? |
[16:22] | You said we have to believe each other. | 你说过我们要互相信任的 |
[16:25] | – You said that was the rule. | |
[16:27] | That’s true. | 你说这是规矩 – |
[16:29] | That’s true. | 没错 没错 |
[16:38] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to bother you all. | 打扰你们 我们在找一名住客 |
[16:40] | But we’re looking for a guest. Larry Zwibell. | 他叫Larry Zwibell |
[16:44] | – He was here last night. – Who? | 昨晚抵埗的 谁? |
[16:46] | I told you I never heard of him. | 我说过我从没见过那人 |
[16:49] | He played poker with you. | 他和你们玩过牌 |
[16:52] | He told you that joke about the psychiatrist. | 还说了一个关于精神科医生的笑话 |
[16:55] | The wife who thinks she’s a refrigerator. | 妻子以为自己是冰箱 |
[16:58] | And the psychiatrist says, “Just ignore it.” | 精神科医生说 |
[17:01] | But the man says, “I can’t because when she sleeps | 不用理会她 |
[17:03] | “with her mouth open, | 病人说 |
[17:05] | the little light inside her mouth keeps me awake.” | 不行 妻子睡时张开大口 |
[17:08] | That’s brilliant. | 口中的小电灯 令我睡不着 |
[17:10] | Why are you laughing? | – 很好笑 – 你们为什么笑? |
[17:11] | Because it’s funny. | – 笑话好笑 |
[17:13] | B-B-But you already heard it. | – 但你们已听过一次 |
[17:15] | You heard it last night. | 昨晚已听过一次 |
[17:21] | They already heard it. | 他们昨晚已听过 |
[17:22] | Maybe it’s your delivery. | 可能因为你说的好笑 |
[17:24] | Did you notice the French guy did this? | 留意到那法国人在摸鼻吗? |
[17:27] | That’s his tell. | 那是破绽 |
[17:29] | I was watching him play poker last night. | 我昨晚看他玩牌 |
[17:31] | Whenever he bluffed, he rubbed his nose. | 他虚张声势时会摸鼻 |
[17:34] | I’m telling you, he did it upstairs earlier too. | 刚才他在楼上也摸鼻 |
[17:38] | He’s lying. They are all lying. | 他撒谎 |
[17:40] | It’s–I’s a conspiracy. | 他们都在撒谎 这是个阴谋 |
[17:43] | Mr. Monk, why? | 他们干吗要撒谎?他们互不相识 |
[17:45] | They don’t even know each other. | |
[17:49] | Ah. | |
[17:50] | – Ricardo. – Señor? | – 先生 |
[17:56] | Ricardo, you remember my friend. | Ricardo 你记得我的朋友吗? |
[17:59] | He was– He was sitting with me at that table right there. | 他和我一起坐这张桌前 |
[18:02] | He spoke Spanish to you. | 他对你说西班牙文 |
[18:03] | He ordered the Degout Pinot. | 点了一杯狄加比诺 |
[18:05] | I am sorry, señor. There was no one there. | 不好意思 |
[18:08] | You were alone all night. | 昨晚这里没有其他人 |
[18:10] | – Ricardo– – Excuse me. | 只有你独坐桌前 |
[18:19] | Well, you’re getting an early start. | 失陪 你这么早便开始喝了 |
[18:22] | The tasting doesn’t begin until noon. | 试酒会可不是中午就结束哦 |
[18:25] | – May I? – Sure. | 我能坐下吗? |
[18:27] | – Oh, they make this here. – Mm. | 噢 原来这里有新鲜的 |
[18:31] | They just released it this morning. | – 今早出炉 |
[18:33] | And how is it? | – 味道如何? |
[18:34] | It’s good. It’s, uh– It’s sweet. | 蛮好 甜甜的 |
[18:36] | But it has a, um– | 不过喝后口腔有点怪味 |
[18:38] | It has a weird aftertaste to it. | |
[18:41] | Do you taste it? | – 有吗? – 没有 |
[18:42] | No, not really. | – 有吗? – 没有 |
[18:45] | I’m a little bit worried about your friend. | 我有点担心你的朋友 |
[18:47] | I’m a psychiatrist, and I saw him yesterday | 我是精神科医生 |
[18:51] | talking to an empty chair. | 昨晚看见他对着空凳说话 |
[18:52] | Oh, yeah, he does that. | 那是他的习惯 |
[18:54] | His wife died eight years ago. He talks to her. | 他妻子八年前死了 |
[18:56] | Mrs. Willis said he used to be a detective. | – 至今他仍对她说话 |
[18:59] | He was discharged? | – Willis太太说他以前是侦探后来被免职 |
[19:01] | May I ask, why is he here? | 他今次因何事而来? |
[19:03] | Well, it’s his anniversary, and they honeymooned here, so. | 今天是结婚纪念日 当年他们在这里蜜月 |
[19:07] | So. | 这种日子令他触景伤情 |
[19:08] | This is probably a time of stress for him. | 这种日子令他触景伤情 |
[19:13] | Does he handle stress well? | 他能应付压力吗? |
[19:15] | No. He handles stress unwell. | 不能 差极 |
[19:17] | Lonely children will sometimes make up a person in their minds. | 孤单的小孩会幻想出一个人 |
[19:23] | An imaginary friend, if you will. | 做虚构的朋友 |
[19:27] | I’ve seen it a lot in my practice. | 我行医见过不少 |
[19:29] | I’ve seen adults do it too. | 大人也不例外 |
[19:30] | Well, you don’t know Adrian Monk. | 你不认识Adrian |
[19:32] | He’s a great detective. | Monk 他是出色侦探 |
[19:33] | The police don’t make a move without talking to him first. | 警方未问过他意见便不行动 |
[19:36] | I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我不知道这里发生过什么事 |
[19:39] | But if he says he met a man named Larry Zwibell, | 但他说见过一个叫Larry |
[19:41] | then he met a man named Larry Zwibell. | Zwibell的人 |
[19:46] | Oh. This is interesting. | 那他便确曾见过 有趣 |
[19:52] | There’s nothing upstairs. | 楼上没有线索 |
[19:54] | What’s going on? | 有什么事? |
[19:56] | Um… excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:06] | What do you think? | 你有何看法? |
[20:08] | About what? | – 关于什么? |
[20:10] | The signature. | – 那签名 |
[20:14] | The painter. | 画家也叫Larry |
[20:15] | Zwibell He has the same name as… | |
[20:18] | As my hallucination? | – 是我的幻觉? |
[20:19] | Hey, I didn’t say that. | – 我没这样说 |
[20:21] | Now, Mr. Monk, you gotta admit, | 不过Monk先生 |
[20:23] | it looks kinda bad. | 这事很难以置信 |
[20:26] | People might think that you… | 人家会以为你看见那名字 |
[20:30] | saw the name and… | |
[20:33] | made up a person. | 于是幻想他出来 |
[20:37] | Or the man I met | 或者那人看见画上的签名 |
[20:41] | saw the name on that painting | |
[20:44] | and decided to use it for himself. | 然后借用那名字 |
[20:57] | The camera. | 相机 |
[20:59] | Natalie, they took a photo last night. | Natalie 他们昨晚拍过一张照片 |
[21:02] | A-A-A group photo. | 一张大合照 |
[21:04] | And he was in it. | 他也在里面 |
[21:06] | And this is our 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon. | 这是我们酿造的2002年赤霞珠 |
[21:09] | I think you’ll like it. | 大家定会喜欢 |
[21:10] | It’s slightly softer and more tannic than the Merlot. | 酒精量较少 丹宁酸含量比梅鹿矶高 |
[21:17] | You’ve got to get that camera. | – 你要设法将相机弄到手 |
[21:20] | You stay here. | – 好的 你留在这里 |
[21:22] | Ah, will you be joining us? | – 你也参加试酒吗? |
[21:24] | – Yes. – Good. | – 参加 |
[21:25] | – The more the merrier. – Thank you. | – 好极 人多更开心 – 多谢 |
[21:27] | Next, we’re going to try the Syrah. | 跟着我们试喝西拉 |
[21:29] | Now, the Syrah comes from our very own grapes | 西拉用这里东葡萄园的葡萄酿造 |
[21:32] | in the east vineyard. | |
[21:35] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么? |
[21:37] | Uh, it’s the, uh, the Sierra Springs. | 矿泉水 |
[21:41] | How is it? | – 味道如何? |
[21:42] | It’s exquisite. | – 清纯 |
[21:44] | Is this… your first wine tasting? | 你第一次参加试酒会? |
[21:48] | I’ll explain what they’re doing. | 我来解释一下他们在做什么 |
[21:49] | There are five steps. We call them the five Ss. | 试酒有五个步骤 简称5S |
[21:52] | See, swirl, sniff, sip, and spit. | 看 旋 闻 呷和吐 |
[21:54] | Now, they’re on step one. How does the wine look? | 他们在做第一步骤 看看酒 |
[21:58] | Is it rich in color? Does it react with the light? | 色泽够深吗?在阳光下有否不同? |
[22:01] | Excuse me– Uh, what was that last one? | 最后一个步骤是什么?步骤五 |
[22:04] | Uh, step five. | |
[22:06] | Spit. | 吐 |
[22:07] | So, th-th-they’re going to be… spitting? | 吐 他们会将酒吐出来? |
[22:10] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[22:12] | Mmm, I can hold your camera for you. | 我帮你拿着相机 |
[22:13] | Oh, I’m good. | 不必 |
[22:15] | Now they’re on step three. | – 现在是步骤三 |
[22:17] | Oh, step three. | – 步骤三 |
[22:18] | Sniffing. You smell the wine. | 闻一闻酒 |
[22:20] | Inhale deeply. | 深深吸一口 |
[22:21] | Do you smell the fruit or the herbs? | 水果味还是香草味? |
[22:23] | Uh, so that means, really, there’s only two steps left | 还有两个步骤便吐出来 |
[22:25] | until the… spitting. | |
[22:27] | That’s right. | 对 |
[22:28] | Uh, all–all at once? | 他们会一起吐?我在这里的呀 |
[22:30] | All of them spitting on the porch here? | |
[22:33] | With me on the porch? | |
[22:35] | – Now they’re sipping. – Sipping?! | 现在他们在呷酒 |
[22:37] | So spitting is next. Oh, God. | 呷酒?下一步是吐 |
[22:40] | Oh, here it comes. | 糟 他们要吐 |
[22:50] | This is so much fun, isn’t it? | 好玩极了 |
[22:52] | How about a group shot? A little newlywed group shot. | 不如拍一张照 新婚小夫妻拍照留念 |
[22:54] | – I’ll take it. – Oh, maybe later. | 我帮你们拍 一会才拍 |
[22:59] | Oh, my God. | 看 |
[23:01] | It’s a kissing fern. | 那是接吻蕨 |
[23:03] | A what? | 对啦 那确是接吻蕨 |
[23:04] | Yeah. They’re called kissing ferns. | 对啦 那确是接吻蕨 |
[23:06] | It’s supposed to be good luck for newlyweds | 新婚夫妇在下面接吻会带来好运 |
[23:08] | to kiss underneath one. | |
[23:10] | Haven’t you heard that song? | 有没有听过一首歌 |
[23:11] | ♪ Kiss me under the kissing fern, baby ♪ | 在接吻蕨下吻我吧 宝贝 |
[23:15] | Fern… yeah, yeah, okay, yeah. | – 有听过 – 有听过? |
[23:18] | Yeah, okay, well, in that case, uh… | 好吧 |
[23:23] | Yeah. Here? Ready? | 入乡随俗 |
[23:26] | Oh, wow. You don’t get it. | 好甜蜜 |
[23:29] | It’s so cute. Let me take a picture. | 摆个好姿势 拍下来 |
[23:33] | Gotta get a great angle here. | 选个一流角度 |
[23:38] | You can… take the picture. | 你可以拍了 |
[23:40] | ♪ Kiss me ♪ | 吻我 |
[23:42] | ♪ Underneath the kissin’ fern ♪ | 在接吻蕨下吻我 |
[23:45] | ♪ Baby ♪ | 宝贝 |
[23:47] | ♪ The hanging plant ♪ | 绿油油的植物 |
[23:51] | ♪ The hanging plant ♪ ♪ Ba boom boom boom ♪ | 生气勃勃 |
[23:55] | – ♪ Of love ♪ – ♪ Ba ba ba ba boom ♪ | 代表爱 |
[23:58] | ♪ The kissing… ♪ | |
[24:13] | You’ll feel better when you get home. | 你回家后会觉得好一点 |
[24:15] | We’ll call Dr. Kroger. | 打电话约高医生好了 |
[24:17] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是星期六 |
[24:20] | We’ll call Dr. Kroger. | 打电话约高医生好了 |
[24:23] | Natalie, I met him. | Natalie 我真的见过他 |
[24:26] | I talked to him. | 和他交谈 |
[24:29] | He was so real. | 他很真实 |
[24:31] | How could I– How could I be so wrong? | 我怎可能 怎可能会错得这么离谱? |
[24:35] | I’m never taking another drink as long as I live. | 我以后一滴酒也不会喝 |
[24:39] | Mr. Monk, some people just have no tolerance. | Monk先生 有些人一喝就醉 |
[24:43] | I used to work in a bar. I saw it all the time. | 我在酒吧工作过 经常碰见这类人 |
[24:46] | You had two sips. | 你喝两口 |
[24:48] | That’s like 10 shots to a normal person. | 便等于普通人喝十杯 |
[24:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | Hey, folks, how you doing? | |
[24:53] | Listen, I’m looking for my brother. | 两位 你们好 |
[24:55] | He’s gone missing. | 我在找我弟弟 |
[24:56] | Have you seen him? | 他失踪了 |
[25:00] | That’s him! | 你们有没有见过他? |
[25:02] | – That’s the guy! – You know him? | 是他 |
[25:04] | I-I met him last night! | – 就是他 |
[25:07] | Really? | – 你认识他? |
[25:10] | That’s him! | 我见过他 昨晚 |
[25:14] | Wanna tell me about it? | 真的? 是他 请详细道来 |
[25:21] | I don’t know what he told you, you know. | 不管他对你说过什么 |
[25:23] | His real name is Ben Gruber. | 他本名叫Ben Cooper |
[25:25] | Our mother’s been worried sick about him. | 我妈很担心他 |
[25:27] | Thank God! | 太好了 我还以为我害神经病了 |
[25:28] | I thought I was losing my mind. | 太好了 我还以为我害神经病了 |
[25:30] | I knew he was into wine, | 我知道他嗜酒如命 所以到附近酿酒厂和旅馆找 |
[25:31] | so I’ve been checking all the vineyards | 我知道他嗜酒如命 |
[25:33] | and the little hotels in the area. | 所以到附近酿酒厂和旅馆找 |
[25:35] | – And you’re his brother? – Allen, Allen Gruber. Pleasure. | – 你是他哥哥? – 我叫Allen 你好 |
[25:37] | Hi, Natalie Teeger. | – 你好 Natalie Tegger |
[25:39] | This is Adrian Monk. | 这是Adrian Monk |
[25:40] | Let me get this straight. | 我想问 |
[25:42] | Everybody here is pretending they never met him? | 人人都假装没见过他? |
[25:44] | Everyone. | 每一人 |
[25:45] | Ohh… poor kid. | 每一人 真惨 |
[25:48] | – He’s gotta be scared to death. – Why? | 他一定很害怕 为什么? |
[25:52] | He stole some money. | 他在他工作的银行偷了钱 |
[25:54] | From a bank that he works for, right? | |
[25:56] | And he took off. | 然后逃了 |
[25:58] | I talked to the local D.A. and she said, you know, | 我和地方检察官谈过 |
[26:00] | they’d go easy on him if he turned himself in. | 她说如果他自首就可轻判 |
[26:02] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我到处找他 找到之后 |
[26:03] | I figured, you know, if I showed up, | 所以我到处找他 |
[26:05] | maybe I could find him. | 找到之后 |
[26:06] | Maybe I could talk him into returning the money. | 劝他把钱交出来 |
[26:08] | – How much did he take? – $3.1 million. | – 他偷了多少钱? – 310万 |
[26:12] | Although it sounds like he’s spending some of it already. | 大抵已花了一些 |
[26:15] | He’s been paying people off | 他给他们钱 |
[26:18] | to say they’ve never heard of him. | 叫他们佯装没见过他 |
[26:20] | You think he’s still here? | 他还在里面? |
[26:22] | I mean, why would he stay? | 他没理由会留下的 |
[26:26] | What was he driving? | 他开哪一款车? |
[26:27] | ’86 Buick, last I heard. | 86年标域 |
[26:36] | What are the odds? | 真巧 |
[26:38] | An ’86 Buick. | 86年标域 |
[26:39] | Well, it can’t be his. | 可能是他的 这车闲置这里许久了 |
[26:41] | This car has been here forever. | 可能是他的 这车闲置这里许久了 |
[26:42] | Mmm, I don’t think so. | 不 这里凹了但没生锈 |
[26:44] | There’s a dent here, but no rust. | 不 这里凹了但没生锈 |
[26:47] | And there’s no rust in the wheel wells. | 轮舱也没生锈 |
[26:49] | This car hasn’t been here long. | 这车放在这里不久 |
[26:51] | So he’s still here somewhere. | 然则他还在这儿? |
[26:53] | Well, he’s not in that house. | 他不在旅馆里 |
[26:56] | And we call this the barrel room. | 这里是酒桶仓 |
[26:59] | These containers are filled with 60 gallons | 每个桶盛了60加仑我们酿造的白酒 |
[27:01] | of our world-famous Chardonnay. | |
[27:04] | It’s going to age in these containers for exactly 11 months. | 存放桶里11个月 |
[27:07] | I like to think of it as a living thing. | 我喜欢将酒看为有生命 |
[27:10] | Like a baby growing inside a mother’s womb. | 就像妈妈肚里的胎儿 |
[27:12] | Mr. Gruber! | Cooper先生 |
[27:14] | I thought we’d lost you. | 我以为你迷路了 |
[27:15] | Oh, sorry. I just got turned around. | 不好意思 我走错路 |
[27:28] | If you follow me, we’re literally going to be | 跟我一起返回从前 |
[27:30] | stepping back in time. | |
[27:32] | Wine stomping– it’s a tradition | 看踩葡萄 |
[27:34] | that goes back thousands of years to the Greeks. | 希腊人的数千年传统 |
[27:37] | We’re one of the last vineyards in California | 我们是加州少数用这方法的酒厂 |
[27:39] | that at least makes some of their wine using this method. | |
[27:47] | Oh, my God. | 恶心 |
[27:51] | Do people actually drink that? | 真的有人喝这些酒? |
[27:52] | Yeah, I think so. | 有 |
[27:54] | Are they insane? | 有 |
[27:55] | Go, ask her if they’re insane. | 发神经的吗?他们发神经的吗? |
[27:57] | Just ask her. | – 问她 – 不问 Monk先生 |
[27:59] | I’m not gonna ask her that, Mr. Monk. | – 问她 – 不问 Monk先生 |
[28:00] | And of course we can’t press all of our wine like this. | 并非所有酒都用这方法 |
[28:03] | It would take too long. | 太费时了 |
[28:04] | But we do make one label using this method. | 只有一种牌子 |
[28:07] | The Allacco Cabernet. | 是阿拉哥葡萄酒 |
[28:09] | It can be bought from our store out front. | 在外面的店铺有售 |
[28:14] | I can’t believe this. That’s the Allacco Cabernet. | 我不敢相信是阿拉哥葡萄酒 |
[28:17] | I know. Just take it easy. | 我明白 不用紧张 |
[28:19] | I’ve been drinking that wine for 15 years. | 我喝那种酒15年了 |
[28:21] | It’s foot wine! | 原来是用脚踩出来的 |
[28:24] | I can taste it. | 我喝得出异味 |
[28:25] | Oh… come on! You cannot taste it. | 我喝得出异味 别傻 喝不出来的 |
[28:27] | I-I-I can. I can taste the feet now. | 我喝得出 |
[28:30] | I can taste– and the toes. | 我喝得出脚味 |
[28:32] | And what’s between the toes. | 脚趾味 脚趾隙缝之间的味 |
[28:34] | And the fungus. | 还有香港脚味 没文化的东西 |
[28:35] | – It really is barbaric. – Okay, I didn’t see any fungus. | 别傻了 我看不见有香港脚 |
[28:38] | Look, I’m sure they have clean feet. | 她们的脚很干净 |
[28:40] | There are probably rules about that stuff. | 该有严格规定的 |
[28:45] | Okay, I admit it. That’s pretty disgusting. | 我承认 是蛮恶心的 |
[28:48] | Saw a vending machine back there. | 我看见有汽水机 要苏打不? |
[28:50] | You want a soda? | 我看见有汽水机 要苏打不? |
[28:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[28:52] | To wash your mouth out. You want a soda? | 什么? 漱漱口 要不要苏打? |
[28:55] | That would be great. Thanks. | 好 |
[28:59] | Tome su tiempo. | 麻烦你 |
[29:01] | What? | 谢谢你 |
[29:03] | It means, “Take your time.” | – 什么? – 慢慢走 |
[29:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:07] | Natalie. | |
[29:09] | Natalie, he’s lying. | Natalie 他说谎 |
[29:12] | This guy and the man I met last night | 此人和昨晚那男人不是兄弟 |
[29:14] | are not brothers. | |
[29:16] | He just said “soda.” | 他说苏打 叫Larry Zwibell或Ben Cooper的人 |
[29:18] | And Zwibell, Gruber, or whatever his name is | 他说苏打 叫Larry |
[29:20] | said “pop.” | Zwibell或Ben Cooper的人 |
[29:21] | And he was bilingual. | 说汽水 那人能操两种语言 |
[29:22] | This guy doesn’t speak a word of Spanish. | 说汽水 那人能操两种语言 |
[29:24] | They could not have grown up in the same house. | 此人不懂西班牙文 两人没可能一起长大 |
[29:26] | Okay, I need to find out who he really is. | 好 你去起出他的底子 |
[29:31] | Listen… can you break into his car? | 你能撬开他的车门吗? |
[29:34] | Can I break into his car? | 撬车门?当然能 |
[29:36] | – Yes, I can. – Okay. | |
[29:37] | I’ll keep him busy. I’ll take him to the bar. | 我缠住他 |
[29:39] | Try to get him drunk. Loosen him up. | 带他去酒吧灌醉他 |
[29:42] | Maybe he’ll make a misstep. | 令他松懈下来 他或会露出马脚 |
[29:43] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re gonna drink? | – 你要喝酒? – 放心 我有分寸 |
[29:44] | Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. | – 你要喝酒? – 放心 我有分寸 |
[29:48] | Hi. | 我和朋友坐那边 |
[29:50] | I’m sitting with my friend over there. He would like a bottle of your house white. | 他想要一瓶白酒 |
[29:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:56] | And, uh, do you have any non-alcoholic wine? | 好的 有没有无酒精的酒 |
[29:59] | We have a very nice Claret. Zero alcohol. | 有美味干红酒 完全无酒精 |
[30:03] | No alcohol at all. | – 一点都没有? |
[30:05] | That’s what I said. | – 没错 |
[30:06] | I’ll have that. | 我要 |
[30:08] | Could you put it in a carafe? | 可否用另一个瓶盛起? |
[30:10] | Uh-huh. You don’t have to bring the bottle. | 别整瓶端来 |
[30:11] | You got it. We’ll bring it over to you. | 别整瓶端来 没问题 我待会送去给你们 |
[30:17] | Table twelve needs a bottle of the house white. | 12号桌要一瓶白酒和干红酒 |
[30:19] | And a carafe of that Claret. | |
[30:22] | You got it. | |
[30:25] | Here you go. | – 酒来了 – 谢谢 |
[30:26] | Thank you. | – 酒来了 – 谢谢 |
[30:28] | I do appreciate you… taking such an interest… | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[30:32] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[30:33] | Oh, well, I have a brother too. | 我也有个弟弟 |
[30:35] | I’d be worried sick | 如果他出事了我也会很担心 |
[30:37] | if anything happened to him. | 如果他出事了我也会很担心 |
[30:41] | So… to your brother. | 希望你弟弟平安无事 |
[30:45] | Wherever the hell he is. | 无论他在哪里都平安 |
[30:58] | Thirsty boy. | 你很口渴呢 |
[31:00] | Catch me if you can. | 来追我吧 |
[31:07] | Do you have a lot of friends? | 你有许多朋友吗?想必是 |
[31:10] | I’ll bet you do. | |
[31:12] | Sometimes I… turn on the TV. | 有时我看电视会调校至无声 |
[31:16] | And I turn the sound way down… And… I pretend that they’re talking to me. | 幻想他和我谈话 |
[31:24] | And everybody likes me. | 好像所有人都喜欢我似的 |
[31:28] | Adrian “Adrian. Welcome back. | |
[31:32] | Oh, we’re so happy to see you. | 欢迎你 见到你很开心 |
[31:34] | We are so happy to see you.” | 真的很开心 |
[31:38] | I’ll bet you have a lot of friends. | 我猜你有很多朋友 |
[31:48] | You look like a moose. | 你好像一头驼鹿 |
[31:51] | You do. | 真的像 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna call you | 我要叫你驼鹿先生 |
[31:54] | Mr. Luke Like-a-Moose. Luke Like-a-Moose. | 驼鹿先生 |
[32:03] | So, about your brother… | 再说你弟弟 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry about the moose thing… | 我叫你驼鹿先生 不好意思 |
[32:08] | Hey! | 且慢 |
[32:10] | What song is this? | 听听 |
[32:29] | Al Nicoletto? | 这歌叫什么名字? |
[32:40] | Captain Stottlemeyer, please. It’s important. | 找Stottlemeyer队长 有要事 |
[32:43] | Maybe you’ve had enough, Mr. Monk. | 你喝多了 Monk先生 |
[32:46] | No. No, no, no, no. Um… I’m fine. | 不是 |
[32:50] | I’m fine. | 我没醉 我没醉 |
[32:52] | Isn’t this great? | 真的很开心 |
[32:54] | Just a couple of guys sitting in a revolving restaurant. | 几个男人坐在旋转餐厅里 |
[32:58] | Ah, I love that. | |
[32:59] | Hey. | |
[33:01] | Mr. Monk, could I just talk to you for a second in private? That’s it. | Monk先生 |
[33:11] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on. You’re drunk! | 我们私下谈谈好吗? |
[33:17] | No, it’s non-alcoholic. | 呷一口 你做什么? |
[33:24] | I got him right where I want him! | 我哄得他贴贴服服 |
[33:25] | Look! I’m winking. | 看 我在单眼 |
[33:29] | Okay, Mr. Monk, listen to me! | Monk先生 那人不是姓高 他叫Earl Ling 被捕5次都入罪不成 |
[33:30] | You were right — his name isn’t Gruber. | Monk先生 |
[33:32] | It’s Al Nicoletto, Jr. | 那人不是姓高 他叫Earl |
[33:33] | He has five arrests, no convictions. | Ling 被捕5次都入罪不成 |
[33:35] | Look, he’s a contract killer. | 他是职业杀手 |
[33:36] | Al, is this true? | 他是职业杀手 Allen 是真的吗? |
[33:42] | Yes or no, is this true? | 是真的吗? |
[33:51] | I already called the police! | 我已报警 |
[33:53] | They’re on their way, so don’t do anything stupid. | 你不要胡来 |
[33:55] | Don’t you do anything stupid. | – 你们不要胡来 |
[33:56] | And so it is agreed! | – 同意 |
[33:58] | And let the word go forth | 所有人都不会动 |
[33:59] | that nobody will do anything stupid. | |
[34:02] | Let’s go, let’s go. What are you doing? | 你干什么来着? |
[34:04] | Oh, you’ll thank me later. | – 你待会会多谢我 – 别碰瓶子 |
[34:05] | Forget the bottle! | – 你待会会多谢我 – 别碰瓶子 |
[34:10] | Mr. Monk, hit him! | – Monk先生 打他 – 用什么打? |
[34:12] | With what? | – Monk先生 打他 – 用什么打? |
[34:13] | The bottle! | – 酒瓶 – 哪一个? |
[34:14] | – Which one? | |
[34:16] | It doesn’t matter! | 酒瓶 |
[34:29] | – Oh, my God. | |
[34:31] | I almost had a heart attack. | 哪一个? 随便一个 |
[34:33] | Oh, God. | 我几乎心脏病发 吓死我了 |
[34:35] | Heart attack. | 心脏病发 |
[34:37] | Yeah, I’d say he’s pretty important. | 他是重要疑犯 |
[34:39] | The feds are sending a private plane to pick him up. | 联邦调查局派了私家飞机来接他 |
[34:43] | It’s 9mm. | 9毫米 |
[34:45] | Ben | Ben Gruber’s partner was found shot to death |
[34:47] | in his hotel room in New York City five days ago. | Cooper的拍档5天前在一酒店里被杀 |
[34:50] | Now, I’m betting that those bullets match this gun. | 我敢肯定他是被这枪打死的 |
[34:54] | They got him. | 捉到他 |
[34:55] | Watch the feds take all the credit. | 联邦调查局一定会领功 |
[34:58] | Captain… | 队长 |
[34:59] | you have got to see this. | 你一定要过来看看 |
[35:01] | Monk’s in there doing one of his summation things. | – 有什么事? |
[35:04] | He’s wasted. | – Monk在里面总结案情 他烂醉如泥 |
[35:06] | When I hear– When I heard N-N-Nat’lie… | 我听到Natalie说她几乎心脏病发 |
[35:11] | say she almost had a heart attack… | |
[35:14] | I remember– I remembered… that | 我便记起Larry |
[35:18] | Zwibell Larry Zwibell, | |
[35:20] | a.k.a. also known as Ben Gruber, | 即Ben Cooper |
[35:23] | was taking heart medicine. | 我见过他服心脏药 |
[35:26] | Cappy! | 队长 |
[35:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 这是Leland |
[35:30] | Captain Leland Stottlemeyer. | Stottlemeyer 队长 |
[35:32] | Homicide! | 凶杀组的 亮警章吧 |
[35:34] | Show–Show ’em your badge. | 凶杀组的 亮警章吧 |
[35:36] | Show it. Show ’em– Show–Show it. | 让他们看 |
[35:38] | – Show it. – Monk– | 让他们看 |
[35:40] | I solved the case. | – 我破案了 |
[35:41] | Good. Good, good, good. | 好极 不如我们 |
[35:42] | Let’s–Let’s, um… | 好极 不如我们 |
[35:44] | Let’s let these people go up to their rooms, okay? | – 拿出来 – 让他们回房间好吗? |
[35:46] | Where’s your gun? | 且慢 你的枪在哪? |
[35:48] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[35:51] | Okay. Oh, no! No, no, no, no! | 不要这样的 |
[35:53] | Monk– No, no, no. You don’t understand. | |
[35:54] | No, no, no. These are the suspects! | 你不明白 |
[35:58] | Oh, yeah. | 不 不 |
[36:00] | They’re all in on it. | 他们全都是疑犯 全都有份 |
[36:01] | Well, what did they do? | 他们干了什么? |
[36:03] | Well, they– Look at them! | 他们干了什么?你看他们 |
[36:05] | I mean, look! | 看清楚 |
[36:06] | Oh, look at ’em! Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | They may not look like cold-blooded killers, | 他们不像冷血杀手 |
[36:14] | but they’re, uh… ooh… | 但全部都是罪 |
[36:16] | They’re crinimals. | 饭 |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[36:20] | They’re crinimals. | 是罪 饭 |
[36:22] | Crinimal. | 罪 饭 |
[36:24] | Criminals. | 是罪犯 |
[36:29] | – Mr. Monk! | |
[36:30] | They’re criminals, I’m telling ya! | Monk先生 |
[36:32] | Oh, yeah. | – 他们是罪犯 |
[36:34] | We’re gonna need a big ‘ol paddy wagon. | 真的 快召猪笼车来 |
[36:38] | Do they still have… paddy wagons? | 现在还有没有猪笼车? |
[36:41] | Here you go, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[36:42] | Please, please drink this coffee. | 喝点咖啡再说 |
[36:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:46] | Oookay. | |
[36:53] | Cup o’ Joe. | 好味道 |
[36:54] | Keep that warm. | 暖一暖 |
[36:55] | N-N-No. | 不行 |
[37:01] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[37:02] | I went to bed around 10:00. | 我10时左右睡觉 |
[37:05] | They were still playing poker. | 当时他们在玩牌 |
[37:07] | Ben Guber must have needed more cash, | |
[37:09] | so he went upstairs to get it. | Cooper需要现金 于是回房去取 |
[37:12] | I went to bed around 10:00. | 我10时左右睡觉 |
[37:15] | They were all still playing the poker. Monk! | 当时他们在玩牌 |
[37:19] | We’ve heard this part already. | 这部分你说过了 |
[37:21] | Cappy! Cappy, you made it. | 队长 |
[37:24] | Ohh… ohh… | 队长 你做到了 |
[37:26] | How you doing? I… I… | 怎会这样的呢?我 |
[37:31] | I love you. I just… | 我爱你 |
[37:37] | – I love you too, Monk. | |
[37:39] | You just– You just got… | 我也爱你 |
[37:41] | Monk You… | |
[37:45] | – Okay. | |
[37:46] | Let’s go sleep it off. | 你 |
[37:48] | And thank–thank– thanks for the… | Monk 去休息吧 谢谢 |
[37:51] | thanks for the… | – 怎么了? |
[37:53] | Look at that. | – 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | What’s that thing? | 你看 那是什么? |
[37:58] | All right, come here. Come here a minute. | – 好的 |
[38:00] | – I’m gonna get me one. – Up to bed. | – 我也要留须 |
[38:02] | Well, he–! | 且慢 |
[38:10] | Ben See, Gruber never came back. | |
[38:12] | They got worried and decided to go upstairs | Cooper一去不回 |
[38:15] | and check on him! | 他们担心起来 于是去房间看个究竟 |
[38:17] | And they found Ben Gruber… dead. | 他们发现Ben |
[38:20] | He was dead from a… heart attack. | Cooper死了 死于心脏病 |
[38:23] | And cash– $3.1 million. | 他们还发现巨款 310万 |
[38:29] | They figured somebody would be coming around looking for it. | 他们想到会有人来取那笔钱 |
[38:32] | That’s the kind of money people come looking for. | 这么大笔钱一定会有人来找 |
[38:35] | What to do? What to do? | 怎办呢?怎办呢? |
[38:39] | They decided to hide the body | 他们决定埋尸分钱 |
[38:42] | and split the money! | |
[38:43] | If anybody asked, they were going to pretend | 若有人问起就假装没听见过Ben |
[38:46] | Cooper they never heard of him. | |
[38:51] | Hold on. | 且慢 |
[38:56] | Uhh. | |
[39:00] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[39:03] | They got rid of Gruber’s car. | 他们破坏Ben Cooper的车 |
[39:05] | Then, they removed the page with his signature | 将他登记的那一页撕走 |
[39:09] | from the guest book | |
[39:12] | and retook the group photo without him. | 再拍一张没有Ben Cooper的相片 |
[39:15] | He was gone. | 消失了 |
[39:17] | It was like he never existed. | 他好像没来过一样 |
[39:19] | Gone like a ghost. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[39:22] | Did you find the money? | 找到那笔钱了吗? |
[39:25] | Not yet. | 还没找到 |
[39:26] | He says there was a conspiracy, and we all took the money. | 还没找到 他说这是个阴谋 又指我们取了钱 |
[39:29] | I say this character Gruber junked his own car, | 我就说高破坏他的车夹带私逃 |
[39:33] | took the cash, | 坐顺风车取墨西哥 |
[39:35] | and hitchhiked to Mexico. Can you prove I’m wrong? | 这推断错吗? |
[39:39] | Nope. He’s right. | 不一定 他说得有道理 |
[39:41] | Without a body, we don’t have a case. | 找不到尸体 |
[39:44] | Monk… Monk! | 便无法起诉任何人 |
[39:50] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[39:52] | I guess you’re all free to go. | 你们可以回房去了 |
[39:54] | Lieutenant, take everybody’s address. | 副队 |
[39:56] | – Make sure it’s a valid I.D. – Yes, sir. | 抄下他们地址 检查证件 |
[39:58] | If everybody can just follow me. We’re sorry about the inconvenience. | 知道 跟我来 麻烦你们不好意思 |
[40:03] | God, what is it? | – 这是什么垃圾? – 有何不妥? |
[40:05] | – What is what? – This is their new wine. | 这里新酿的酒 |
[40:07] | They bottle it next door. | 隔壁工场入瓶 |
[40:08] | But it has this… funky, weird aftertaste, | 味道怪怪的 |
[40:11] | and I cannot put my finger on it. | 难喝死了 |
[40:12] | Here. | 你试试看 |
[40:16] | Smells like Aqua Velva. | 是海之女神的味 |
[40:19] | Oh, my God. | 见鬼 |
[40:22] | Oh, my God! | 见鬼 |
[40:24] | It’s Aqua Velva. | 海之女神 |
[40:27] | – It’s Aqua Velva. | |
[40:29] | Talking about? | 海之女神 |
[40:47] | It was your lady’s idea! | – 海之女神 |
[40:51] | What’s going to happen to them? | 他们会怎样? |
[40:53] | They didn’t kill anybody, so they’ll probably be home soon. | 他们没杀人 可能会很快释放 |
[40:59] | Well, he’s a real party animal. | 他酒量极浅 |
[41:02] | Okay… | 好的 |
[41:04] | You drive safely, Natalie. | 小心开车 Natalie |
[41:06] | We’ll see you around campus. | – 改天见 – 谢谢 队长 我会小心 |
[41:08] | Okay, thank you, captain. I will. | – 改天见 – 谢谢 队长 我会小心 |
[41:14] | Happy Anniversary, Adrian. | 结婚周年快乐 Adrian |
[41:17] | Sorry I didn’t believe you. | 我刚才不信你 对不起 |