时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Excuse me. It’s 2:00. | 不好意思 两点钟了 |
[00:23] | The doctor’s just running a little late. | 医生迟了一点而已 |
[00:25] | Okay. No problem. How late is he running? Did he say? | 没问题 |
[00:32] | Just a few minutes. It won’t be long. | 他会迟多久?他有说吗? 只是几分钟 不会太久 |
[00:36] | Listen, does he– Does he know I’m here? | 好吧 对了 |
[00:38] | Maybe I could just peek in and tell him– | 他知道我来了吗? 不如我进去跟他说? |
[00:41] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Mr. Monk. | – 恐怕不太好 |
[00:43] | No. | – 不行 |
[00:45] | – Where’s Natalie? – She’s out. | – Natalie呢? |
[00:47] | She’s running some errands. | – 她出去了 有事要办 |
[00:49] | Would you like to call her? | 想不想打电话给她?打电话给她吧 |
[00:52] | Let’s call her. | |
[00:58] | Hello, Mr. Monk. | – Monk先生 – Natalie?是我 |
[00:59] | Natalie, it’s me. | – Monk先生 – Natalie?是我 |
[01:01] | – Adrian Adrian, you know, Monk. | |
[01:04] | Yes, Mr. Monk, I know. | Monk啊 – 我知道 |
[01:05] | The doctor is running late. | Kroger医生迟了 |
[01:07] | Then you’ll have something to talk about, won’t you? | 那你不就有话题谈吗? |
[01:09] | Do you need me to come over? I’m five minutes away. | 你想我过来吗?我5分钟就可以到 |
[01:12] | Where are you? | – 你在哪儿? – 其实我也不知道 |
[01:13] | I don’t even know. I’m at some coffee shop. | – 你在哪儿? – 其实我也不知道 我在咖啡店里 |
[01:16] | – Did you find that toothbrush? – Yes, sir. | – 你买到牙刷吗? – 买到了 |
[01:18] | Had to go to about five drugstores, but I found it. | 我找了五家药房 终于给我找到了 |
[01:23] | The Gertler 4000 | 加特拿4000特软聚氨酯刷毛? |
[01:26] | with the extra-soft polyurethane bristles? | |
[01:29] | Yes, and the blue rubber handle. Yes, sir. | 对 蓝色手柄 买到了 |
[01:31] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 Trudy的照片呢? |
[01:32] | – Oh, what about Trudy’s picture? – I just came from the frame shop. | 谢天谢地 Trudy的照片呢? |
[01:35] | – I got that too. – Well, how does it look? | 我刚去了裱相店 照片也拿到了 |
[01:37] | You know, they did a really good job. | – 照片怎样了? – 他们做得很好 |
[01:39] | You can’t even see that scratch. | – 刮痕完全看不见 |
[01:41] | Excellent. | – 好极 |
[01:42] | She really was pretty. | – 她真的很漂亮 |
[01:43] | – Yes, she was. – Are you sure you’re okay? | – 就是 |
[01:46] | Maybe I should just come over. | 你肯定没事吗?不如我过来陪你? |
[01:48] | No. No, no. You know what, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[01:50] | In fact, I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[01:52] | Okay, well, have a good session. | |
[01:55] | I’ll be there when you get out. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | Thank you. | 跟医生好好谈 |
[02:11] | – Trudy? | |
[02:13] | Trudy? | 谈完后我就会到 |
[02:21] | – Hi, how are you, Zach? | |
[02:23] | How nice to see you. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | Sorry I’m a little late. | 见到你真好 对不起 来迟了 |
[03:30] | Adrian, I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. | Adrian要你等不好意思 |
[03:33] | Maggie said that you were getting a little anxious out there. | Maggie说你在外面有点坐立不安 |
[03:36] | Oh, that’s true. I’m pretty excited. | 没错 我蛮兴奋 |
[03:38] | – Mmm. – I have some news. | – 我有事跟你说 |
[03:40] | Really? | – 真的? |
[03:41] | As you know, yesterday was Trudy’s birthday. | 你也知道昨天是Trudy的生日 |
[03:44] | I went to the grave. | 我去了她坟前 |
[03:46] | Then I came home and I re-read some of her poems. | 然后回家 重读几首她写的诗 |
[03:51] | There was this one passage | 有一首令我好感动 |
[03:54] | that really got to me. | |
[03:57] | I-I-I-I just kept re-reading it. | 我看完一遍又一遍 |
[04:01] | It goes, “The snows that burn away, | 皑皑白雪消散 |
[04:05] | like tears of God, reveal the world anew. | 如上帝的眼泪 |
[04:10] | We are reborn; | 万象更新 你我重生 |
[04:13] | nothing is lost forever.” | 失去的绝非永远失去 |
[04:16] | That’s beautiful. | 很优美 |
[04:17] | Yeah. Nothing is lost forever. | 失去的绝非永远失去 |
[04:22] | It was as if she was speaking to me. | 仿佛她在跟我说说话 |
[04:27] | Like she was saying, | 就像她在说 |
[04:28] | I’m here without her for a reason. | 没有她在我身旁 是有原因的 |
[04:33] | I think– | 我觉得 |
[04:36] | I think she wants me to let go. Wow. | 她想我放开怀抱 |
[04:42] | I know. | – 我知道 |
[04:43] | Wow! | – 是 |
[04:46] | And then yesterday, | 昨天 |
[04:48] | the radio was playing a song. | 收音机播着一首歌 |
[04:51] | But it wasn’t the radio. | 但不是收音机播 |
[04:53] | It wasn’t the radio? | 不是收音机? |
[04:59] | ♪ There are chicks ♪ | 少女娇憨 |
[05:01] | ♪ Just right for some kissin’ ♪ | 含苞待吻 |
[05:04] | ♪ And I mean to kiss me a few ♪ | 请来亲亲我 |
[05:09] | You know what it was? | 你知道是什么吗?是我唱歌 |
[05:11] | – It was me. – You? | – 你? – 是我 我在唱歌 |
[05:13] | It was me. I was singing. | – 你? – 是我 我在唱歌 |
[05:18] | I think I’m happy. | 我觉得很开心 |
[05:20] | Is that possible? | 有可能吗? |
[05:21] | Why not? | 怎么不可?迟了好久呢 |
[05:22] | It’s so long overdue. | |
[05:25] | – Happy. – Yes. | – 开心 – 是 |
[05:26] | – I’m happy. – Yes, yes. | – 我很开心 – 是 是 |
[05:28] | Then this morning, | 然后今早 |
[05:29] | I looked up. | 我抬头 |
[05:31] | There was a picture on the wall, it was a little crooked. | 看到墙上有幅画歪了 |
[05:34] | I just kept eating. | 但我继续吃东西 |
[05:36] | I didn’t get up and fix it. | 并没把它弄正 |
[05:38] | I know because the glass here on the table, | 知道了 因为桌上的玻璃杯子? |
[05:42] | you still haven’t put it back on the coaster. | 你还没把它放回杯垫上 |
[06:01] | What do you think? | – 你觉得怎样? |
[06:03] | – What do you think? – Every time I say, | – 你觉得怎样? |
[06:05] | “What do you think?”, you say, “What do you think?”. | 每次我说你觉得怎样 你就说你觉得怎样 |
[06:07] | Well, what do you think? | 那么你觉得怎样? |
[06:09] | I’m almost afraid to say it. | 我几乎难以启齿 |
[06:14] | I think I might be getting better. | 我想我可能好多了 |
[06:16] | Adrian, reading the poem, | Adrian读那首诗和你之后的反应 |
[06:18] | the reaction you had to it, it’s what we call a threshold event. | 是我们所谓的重要大事 |
[06:23] | It’s a big first step. | 这是第一大步 |
[06:27] | First steps are the hardest. | 第一步是最难的 |
[06:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗? |
[06:33] | Yeah, yeah, just, um… | 你没事吗? 没事 |
[06:34] | It’s been, like, such a long time that I’ve been waiting. | 只是 等了好久才等到 |
[06:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m crying. | 不好意思 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry. | 我竟哭起来 |
[06:46] | This doesn’t make you uncomfortable? | 对不起 是不是令你不安? |
[06:48] | – Yes, it does. – Hmm. | 是 |
[06:50] | But what doesn’t? | 但有什么事不会呢? |
[06:53] | Did you tell anybody about me? | 你跟别人谈过我吗? |
[06:54] | Where’s our waitress? She just disappeared. | 女侍应在哪儿?她不见了 |
[06:56] | Zach Ellinghouse Zach, Mr. Ellinghouse, this is very important. | |
[07:00] | Did you tell anybody else about me? | 先生 这是十分重要的 你跟别人谈过我吗? |
[07:02] | Who would I tell? | 我会跟谁说? |
[07:03] | Janice is gone. She’s all I had. | Jenny也死了 她是我唯一的亲人 |
[07:07] | I don’t like this cloak and dagger stuff, Trudy. | Trudy 我不喜欢偷偷摸摸 |
[07:10] | Well, believe me, it’s for your own good. | 相信我 这样是为你好 |
[07:12] | Remember, I asked you not to call me Trudy. | 记得我说过别叫我Trudy |
[07:15] | Call me Lisa. | 叫我Lisa |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry, Lisa. | 好吧 对不起 Lisa |
[07:19] | I still don’t understand | 我还不明白为什么你要装死 |
[07:21] | why you had to fake your own death. | |
[07:23] | I was protecting my family. | 我为了保护家人 |
[07:25] | I was writing an article about an extremist group in the Bay Area. | 当时我在写一篇文章关于湾区一个激进组织 他们周围找我 |
[07:28] | And they were looking for me. | 若给他们找到我 |
[07:29] | They would’ve killed me and my husband for sure if they’d had found me. | 一定会杀死我和我老公 |
[07:33] | The only way to stop them was to pretend I was dead. | 要他们罢手只有装死 |
[07:36] | Whoa. Here we go. Tuna fish sandwich. | 来了 吞拿鱼三明治 |
[07:38] | And a coffee and one cinnamon stick. | – 咖啡和肉桂条 |
[07:42] | – Cinnamon stick? – Yeah, to sweeten it. | – 肉桂条? |
[07:44] | It’s a little trick I picked up in Madrid. | 是令咖啡更甜 我在马德里学回来的 |
[07:46] | Oh, that’s right. You and Janice went to Madrid. | 没错 你和Jenny去过马德里 |
[07:49] | I have all the letters she wrote. | 她的信我都保存着 |
[07:50] | – I kept everything. – I know you did. | 一切都保存好 |
[07:53] | That’s why I’m here, Zach. | 我知道 所以我才来这里 |
[07:54] | Hey, great sandwich. | 三明治很好吃 |
[07:56] | They got little pieces of celery in it. | 里面有芹菜碎 |
[07:58] | – You want some? – No, I can’t. I’m allergic to fish. | – 你要吗? – 不行 我对鱼敏感 |
[08:01] | Oh, that’s right, I remember. | 是 |
[08:03] | I remember everything. Eventually. | 我记得了 我终于记得一切 |
[08:06] | Zach We need to talk, Zach. | |
[08:07] | About the key. The key that Janice left you. | 我们要谈谈钥匙 |
[08:09] | Do you have it? | Jenny留给你的钥匙 你拿了吗? |
[08:11] | Oh, I still can’t believe she’s gone. | 我仍未能相信她走了 |
[08:14] | I know, I know. It hurts. | 是 |
[08:16] | I miss her too. | 我知道你很伤心 我也想念她 |
[08:18] | This is very important. | 这件事 |
[08:20] | Do you have the key? | 十分重要 你有钥匙吗? |
[08:22] | Look, I looked for it. I couldn’t find it. | 我找过了 还找不到 |
[08:24] | I’ll look for it tonight. | 我今晚再找 |
[08:26] | I pro–I’ll find it. I promise. | 保证会找到 我保证 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | I’ll meet you on Keep Street in front of the library tomorrow. | 明天在祈柏街图书馆门口等 |
[08:34] | – Do you know where that is? – Yeah. | – 你知不知道在哪儿? – 知道 |
[08:35] | – 10:00. – 10. | – 10点见 – 10点 |
[08:37] | Zach | Zach, don’t let me down. |
[08:39] | It’s my key. | 别令我失望 那钥匙是我的 |
[08:41] | Janice wanted me to have it. | Jenny想交给我的 |
[08:47] | ♪ There is wine all ready for tasting ♪ | 这里的酒都准备好品尝 |
[08:50] | A little mayonnaise. | 加点蛋黄酱 |
[08:52] | Some lemon juice. A little salt, just a pinch. | 一点柠檬汁 少许盐 |
[08:57] | Just a sprinkle. | 一撮就够 撒一点点 |
[08:58] | Oh, Kevin, I really appreciate this. | Kevin 真的很感谢你 |
[09:00] | Oh, stop. This is what neighbors are for. | 小意思 大家是左邻右里嘛 |
[09:03] | Is that enough? How many people are coming? | 够了吗?有多少人来? |
[09:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:07] | The captain has this barbecue every year, | 队长年年都搞烧烤派对 |
[09:09] | but I never felt like going before. | 不过我以前不想去 |
[09:12] | Oh, so this is like your coming-out party? | 那么这是你的走出衣柜派对 |
[09:14] | I think I– | 我的走出衣柜 |
[09:19] | – Natalie, are you okay? | |
[09:21] | Yeah, I’m just tired. | Natalie 没事吗? |
[09:23] | Yeah. | – 只是有点累 |
[09:24] | Okay, for the record, | 郑重声明 |
[09:26] | this one is a little uneven, but I don’t care. | 这个切得不太齐 |
[09:29] | I’m going to use it anyway. | 但我不介意 照用可也 |
[09:31] | The old me would’ve obsessed with making it– Just hold on. | 我以前肯定会切 等等 好了 |
[09:37] | Okay, but now I’m going to let it go. | – 但现在我会放下 – 放下 |
[09:41] | – Letting it go. | – Letting it go. |
[09:44] | – It’s gone. – One second. | – 放下 – 放了 完成 |
[09:47] | – Little more. – Got it. | – 还有 完成 – 完成 |
[09:49] | – Done. | – Done. |
[09:51] | – Mr. Monk? – Yeah? | – Monk先生 – 怎样 |
[09:53] | I spoke with Julie’s doctor today. | 我今天跟Julie 的医生谈过 |
[09:55] | He said she might be allergic to fish. | – 他说她可能对鱼有敏感 – 不是吧 |
[09:57] | – Oh, poor kid. – Yeah. | – 真可怜 – 是 |
[10:01] | Do you know anybody else who’s allergic to fish? | 你认识对鱼有敏感的人吗? |
[10:03] | I think the man who lives across the street from my sister | 我想住在我姐姐对面街的男人对鱼敏感 |
[10:07] | is allergic to fish. | |
[10:09] | Not right across the street. | 不是正对面 |
[10:12] | Actually, you know what? It’s not even really a street. | 其实 知道吗 |
[10:16] | It’s more of a cul-de-sac. | 那条不算街 应该算是死胡同 |
[10:18] | That’s great, Kevin. How about you, Mr. Monk? | 很好 Kevin 那你呢 Monk先生? |
[10:21] | No. | 没有 |
[10:23] | Well, Trudy was. | Trudy有啊 |
[10:26] | Oh, I didn’t tell you the best part. | 对了 我还没跟你说好消息 |
[10:28] | The best part. | Kroger医生会联络警察部 推荐我复职 |
[10:30] | Dr. Kroger is going to call the department | Kroger医生会联络警察部 |
[10:32] | and recommend me for reinstatement. | 推荐我复职 |
[10:34] | That’s– That is– Congratulations. | – 好极 – 恭喜你 |
[10:38] | Hey, I know. | 是啊 好了 |
[10:40] | Later, let’s get my old uniform down and see if it fits. | 稍后拿旧制服出来 看合不合身 |
[10:43] | I’ll tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[10:44] | It’s not gonna fit if you eat too much of this. | 这东西吃得太多 就会不合身呀 |
[10:49] | It’s never gonna fit. | 一定不会合身 |
[10:50] | Hey, I met somebody. He said he knew you. | 我遇到一人 他说他认识你 |
[10:52] | – Zach Ellinghouse? | |
[10:54] | Zach Ellinghouse? | |
[10:55] | Right. | Ellinghouse 没错 |
[10:57] | Trudy used to work with his daughter. | Trudy以前和他的女儿一起工作 |
[11:00] | How’s he doing? | – 他好吗? |
[11:02] | – He’s fine. – Good. | – 很好 好极 |
[11:13] | – Mr. Monk? – Yeah? | – Monk先生 – 什么事? |
[11:15] | There’s something I have to tell you. | – 我有事要跟你说 |
[11:17] | Okay. | – 说吧 |
[11:29] | That’s good potato salad. | 马铃薯沙拉很好吃 |
[11:37] | What do you mean you don’t have it? | 你找不到是什么意思? |
[11:39] | – I thought we had a deal. – Trudy, don’t get mad. | 我们不是说好嘛 Trudy |
[11:41] | I’m just talking about some compensation. | 别生气 我只是想要些补偿 |
[11:45] | I don’t know where that key goes. | 我不知道钥匙锁着什么 |
[11:47] | Maybe it’s to something really valuable. | |
[11:48] | No, no, it’s not valuable, Zach. | 不 不是贵重物品 |
[11:51] | I told you. It– | 我跟你说过 |
[11:53] | It’s just some research that Janice and I did together. | 只是我和Jenny一起搜集的资料 |
[11:55] | Okay? It’s just some old papers. | 一些旧文件而已 |
[11:57] | You’re really anxious about it. | 你真的很想得到它 |
[11:59] | I have expenses, you know. | 我有开支 |
[12:01] | Like bills. | 帐单一大堆 |
[12:03] | Janice isn’t here to help me. | Jenny又不在 |
[12:04] | Who’s gonna help me? | 谁会帮我? |
[12:06] | Okay, you want some money. | 好吧 你想要钱 |
[12:07] | So tell me how much. Give me a number. | 告诉我要多少 开价吧 |
[12:09] | $1,000, that’s not too much. | 一千美元 不是大数目 |
[12:11] | Fine. I’ll have it today. | 好 |
[12:13] | I’ll be at your house at 3:00. | 我今天给你 我三点钟到你家 |
[12:15] | Zach And Zach, | |
[12:16] | I am not leaving without that key. | 拿不到钥匙我不会走 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你做什么?你是谁? |
[12:35] | Who are you? | |
[12:37] | Natalie | Natalie Teeger. |
[12:39] | I work for your– I work for Adrian. | Teeger我是 我是Adrian的助手 |
[12:43] | I need that camera. | 把相机交给我 |
[12:45] | Just please tell me what’s going on. | 请你告诉我什么回事 |
[12:47] | Have you told Adrian about me? | 你跟Adrian说见到我吗? |
[12:51] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[12:54] | You can’t. | 你不能说 |
[12:55] | If you care about him at all, you can’t tell him. | 你关心他的话 就不能告诉他 |
[12:58] | We both know this would kill him. | 你我都知道这件事会严重打击他 |
[13:00] | I’m dead. I have to stay that way. | 我死了 |
[13:04] | Understand? | 必须继续那样 明白吗? |
[13:20] | Okay. How about that one? | 好了 煎得很好 |
[13:24] | – That one? – Yeah. | – 那块? |
[13:25] | That one. | – 对 那块 |
[13:30] | Now, what was wrong with that one? | 那块有什么问题? |
[13:31] | Oh, that was lopsided. | 那块不对称 |
[13:36] | Here, you do the buns. | 你负责面包 |
[13:39] | Switch. | 调味 |
[13:45] | Hey, guys. Well done, please. | 麻烦你 我要全熟 |
[13:47] | Well done. Come on, need a bun. | – 全熟 |
[13:49] | The bun. | 我要一个面包 – 面包 |
[13:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | Okay, that– | 那 |
[13:54] | That’s a little off-center. | 块偏离中心 |
[13:56] | I could– I could reposition that for you. | 我可以帮你放好 |
[13:58] | Or, you know what? I’m gonna– I’m gonna let it go. | 好吧 我会 我会随它 |
[14:03] | You enjoy it. Life is too short. | 慢慢吃 人生苦短 |
[14:05] | Just let it go. | 我们放开怀抱 |
[14:12] | You know, the commissioner asked me what I thought | 对了 |
[14:15] | about bringing you back on a contingency basis. | 处长问我对于在紧急事故时 召你归队的意见 |
[14:20] | I told him I thought we should try it. | 我跟他说我们应该试一试 |
[14:24] | – Captain… – No, don’t say anything. | – 队长 – 什么都别说 |
[14:28] | We’ll take it one day at a time, okay? | 我们慢慢来 好吗? 对不起 |
[14:37] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[14:40] | There’s a– | 有几句话 |
[14:42] | There’s a few things that I should say that I don’t. | 我应该说但没说 |
[14:48] | I mean I’ve been working on a few things myself. | 我最近想着几件事 |
[14:53] | Well, you’re not perfect, God knows. | 大家都知道你不是十全十美 |
[14:58] | But you’re still probably the best cop I’ve ever met. | 但你也许仍事众多警探中最出色的 |
[15:02] | And working with you has been one of the great honors of my life. | 跟你共事事我一生极大的荣幸 |
[15:08] | You’re the man. | 你是最好的警探 |
[15:10] | And I mean that. | 真的 |
[15:14] | Right back at you, sir. | 队长 |
[15:19] | I love you, man. | 我也是 我很敬爱你 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I love you too. | 我也很看重你 |
[15:35] | He said I was the man. He was getting all teary. | 他说我是最好的 说时还泪汪汪 |
[15:39] | – Really? – Well… | 真的吗? 这不是比赛或是什么 只是当第一真的很开心 |
[15:41] | Not that it’s competition or anything, | 这不是比赛或是什么 |
[15:42] | it’s just nice to be number one. | 只是当第一真的很开心 |
[15:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:49] | Paulie, a Red Alert. | 保利 |
[15:51] | Tell Karen that we’re almost out of beer. | 红色警报 跟Karen说啤酒差不多喝完 |
[15:54] | Captain, do you have a minute? | – 队长 |
[15:56] | Sure. | 你有空吗? – 说吧 |
[15:57] | Uh, look, I know this sounds weird. | 天 我知道这样问很荒谬 |
[15:59] | But were you there when Trudy died? | 但Trudy死时你是不是在现场? |
[16:04] | Who, Trudy Monk? | |
[16:07] | No, no, I got there an hour later. Why? | 不在 我一个钟头后才到 干吗? |
[16:09] | So you didn’t actually see the body? | 那么你没确实看到尸体? |
[16:12] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么? |
[16:16] | I met her this morning. I talked to her. | 我见过她 我今早跟她谈过 |
[16:35] | Oh, finally. | 终于找到了?这是你要的钱 |
[16:37] | Here’s your money. | |
[16:39] | You can count it if you want. | 你喜欢的话 可以点算一下 |
[16:43] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[16:45] | What are you talking about? We had a deal. | 你在说什么?我们说好的 |
[16:49] | My Janice gave me this key. She didn’t leave it for you. | Jenny把钥匙交给我 她不是留给你 |
[16:53] | Why do you think she did that? | 你觉得她干吗这么做? |
[16:55] | Well she couldn’t leave it to me, could she? | 她不可能留给我 是不? |
[16:57] | – No? – She thought I was dead. | 她以为我死了 |
[16:59] | I’ve decided to leave all her papers and her notebooks to the university. Zach, Zach. | 我决定把她的文件和笔记送给大学 |
[17:06] | Janice and I worked on that story together. | 我和Jenny一起撰写那篇报道 |
[17:09] | Those papers belong to both of us. | 那些文件属于我们两人 |
[17:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 我要想一想 |
[17:13] | I have to think. | Zach 这不是游戏 把钥匙给我 |
[17:15] | Zach, this isn’t a game. Give me the key! | Zach 这不是游戏 把钥匙给我 |
[17:17] | – Trudy, what are you doing? – Give me the key, Zach. | Trudy 你干吗? |
[17:19] | Trudy! Don’t! | 把钥匙给我 Zach 给我呀 不要 不 Trudy |
[17:20] | Just give it to me! | 不要 |
[17:24] | Zach? | 不 Trudy |
[17:40] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[17:41] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[17:43] | She said she faked her own death to protect him. | 她说装死是为了保护他 |
[17:46] | She talked to a paramedic before she died. | 她死前跟救护员说过 |
[17:48] | Okay, but maybe he was lying. | |
[17:50] | Or maybe he was in on it. | 可能他说谎 又可能他是同谋? |
[17:52] | Captain, I’ve been following her. | 队长 我跟踪着她 |
[17:53] | She’s been meeting a man. | 她和一个男人见面 |
[17:55] | This older guy named Zach Ellinghouse. | 那老伯伯叫Zach Ellinghouse |
[17:57] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[17:59] | Ellinghouse, no. | 姓Ellinghouse的?不认识 |
[18:01] | They’ve been arguing about a key. | 他们为了一把钥匙争执 |
[18:03] | He has some key that belongs to her. | 他有一把属于Trudy的钥匙 |
[18:05] | How many of those have you had? | 你喝了多少瓶啤酒? |
[18:07] | Captain, I saw Trudy Monk. | 队长 我真的见到Trudy Monk |
[18:09] | Did you take her picture? | 你有没有照相? |
[18:10] | Yeah, but she took the film. | 你有没有照相? |
[18:12] | Captain! | 有 但被她拿了胶卷 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Okay. | 队长 是这样的 |
[18:15] | We just caught one in Mission Hill. | -美逊山有事发生 |
[18:17] | Now? Neighbor heard a fight. | -现在? |
[18:18] | Door was open, she went in, found a body. | 有邻居听到争执声 大门打开了 她进去 发现一具尸体 |
[18:21] | Karen’s gonna kill me. | Karen肯定骂死我 |
[18:23] | All right, grab Philby and Deitrich. | 好吧 带费和丁一起去 |
[18:27] | 418 Vinton, apartment 3-D. | 知道 地址是云顿街418号3D室 |
[18:30] | Victim’s name was Ellinghouse. | -死者姓Ellinghouse |
[18:32] | Ellinghouse? | -姓Ellinghouse 的? |
[18:34] | Yeah, Zachary Ellinghouse. Why? You know him? | 是啊 Zach Ellinghouse 什么事?你认识他? |
[18:38] | Hey, what’s going on? | – 发生什么事? |
[18:40] | Nothing. | – 没事 |
[18:42] | We’re rolling. There’s a fresh one in Mission Hill. | 我们要出发 美逊山有命案 |
[18:44] | All right, let’s go. I’m in. | 好了 走吧 我也去 |
[18:46] | No, hey, hey, Monk. | 好了 走吧 |
[18:47] | Look, we don’t need you on this one. | 我也去 Monk 这宗案件不用你帮手 |
[18:48] | I want you to stay here. | 我要你留在这里 清理烤架 |
[18:50] | Uh, clean the grill. | 我要你留在这里 清理烤架 |
[18:51] | The grill is really greasy. | – 烤架沾满油污 – 对 |
[18:53] | – Yeah. – What? | – 烤架沾满油污 – 对 |
[18:54] | Yeah, yeah, come on. It’ll be fun. | – 什么? – 没错 这会很好玩的 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? I’m getting my badge back! | 你在说什么?我很快复职 |
[18:58] | I’m back on the team, right? | 很快归队 是吗? |
[19:00] | Come on. Let’s go. I’m in. | 来吧 我跟你们去 走吧 |
[19:02] | Let’s lock and load. | 来吧 我跟你们去 走吧 |
[19:09] | It’s really dusty in here. | 这里很多灰 |
[19:10] | Mr. Monk, maybe you should wait in the car. | Monk先生 不如你在车里等吧 |
[19:12] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[19:14] | You know, Monk, we can’t pay you for this one. | Monk 这次没有调查费给你的 |
[19:16] | It’s on the house. | 这次我不收钱 |
[19:17] | Least I could do. And here we go. | 以表心意 |
[19:21] | – Body was here? – Yeah. | 在这里 尸体在这里 |
[19:23] | Looks like he was on the desk face down. | 是 |
[19:25] | He fell on to this thing. | 看来他扒在桌上 面向下 |
[19:27] | Rolled over onto the floor. What do you call that thing? | 掉在这东西上 然后摔到地上 |
[19:29] | – Spindle. | – Spindle. God, that’s it. – 这东西叫什么? – 扦子 |
[19:31] | Finish my report. | 扦子 没错 完成报告了 |
[19:32] | – The rug was like this. – Yeah. | – 地毯本来是这样 – 对 |
[19:34] | Looks like he tripped. | 看来他绊倒了 不是有预谋杀人 |
[19:36] | Wasn’t premeditated. | 看来他绊倒了 |
[19:38] | Oh, there was a struggle. | 不是有预谋杀人 |
[19:40] | With a woman. | 他跟人纠缠过 是个女人 |
[19:42] | A woman? How do you know that? | 女人?你怎么知道? |
[19:43] | Heel marks in the carpet. | 女人?你怎么知道? |
[19:45] | She had very small feet. | 地毯上有Kroger跟鞋印 她双脚非常小 |
[19:47] | A lot of women have small feet. | 很多女人双脚很小 |
[20:03] | She wore perfume. | 她涂了香水 |
[20:06] | Shalimar. Trudy wore Shalimar. | 是Shalimar Trudy也用这种香水 |
[20:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:13] | No reading glasses. | 没有老花眼镜 |
[20:23] | I think he kept something stashed in this book. | 我想他把东西夹在书里 |
[20:29] | A key. Did they find a key? | – 钥匙 |
[20:31] | No, no. Nothing. | 找到钥匙吗? – 没有 |
[20:33] | Maybe they were fighting over that. | 可能他们为了钥匙而争执? |
[20:35] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[20:38] | It’s her mug. Lipstick. | 这是她的杯子 |
[20:40] | Oh, yes. | 有唇膏印 对 |
[20:46] | Cinnamon, to sweeten the coffee. | 肉桂 令咖啡更甜 |
[20:49] | Trudy used to do that. | Trudy也喜欢这样 |
[20:52] | Is this the victim? | 他就是死者? |
[20:54] | Yeah, his name’s Zach Ellinghouse. | 他就是死者? 对 他名叫Zach Ellinghouse |
[20:56] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 我认识他 姓Ellinghouse的 Natalie |
[20:57] | I knew him. | 不是吧 我认识他 |
[20:58] | Ellinghouse, Natalie. | 姓Ellinghouse的 Natalie |
[21:00] | You were just asking me about him. | 你刚刚才问过我 |
[21:02] | Captain, his daughter, Janice, | 队长 |
[21:06] | used to work with my– Trudy. | 他女儿Jenny以前和Trudy共事 |
[21:11] | It’s weird you keep mentioning Trudy. | 很奇怪 你不断提及Trudy |
[21:13] | There was a witness who heard a struggle– | 有证人听到有人争执 |
[21:15] | Lieutenant– Let me– Let me– | 等等 副队 让我 |
[21:17] | “Witness distinctly heard victim say, | 证人清楚听到死者说 |
[21:20] | What are you doing, Trudy?” | Trudy 你干吗? |
[21:26] | Trudy | Trudy. |
[21:30] | That was Trudy’s name. | 是Trudy的名字 |
[21:40] | Mr. Monk, there’s something I need to tell you. | – Monk先生 |
[21:43] | Yeah? | 我有话跟你说 – 好 |
[21:46] | If Mitch were somehow still alive, | 若Meiji还在生 |
[21:50] | I’d want somebody to tell me. | 我也想别人告诉我 |
[21:53] | Tell you what? What? | 告诉你什么?你在说什么? |
[21:55] | What are you talking about? | |
[21:58] | It’s Trudy. | 是Trudy |
[22:02] | She’s not– | 她还未 |
[22:06] | – She’s not dead, Mr. Monk. | |
[22:09] | Trudy? | Monk先生 她还未死 |
[22:14] | I’ve been following her. | 我一直跟踪她 |
[22:18] | I talked to her. | 跟她谈过 不 |
[22:21] | This is– | 这件事 我 |
[22:22] | Monk. Hey, Monk? | Monk Monk 我也不相信 |
[22:24] | Monk, I don’t believe it either, okay? | Monk Monk 我也不相信 |
[22:25] | We don’t know what’s going on. | 但我们不知道怎么回事 |
[22:27] | Maybe if we just got a sample of her DNA– | 队长 或许可以拿 她的DNA |
[22:31] | No. No! | – 不行 – 自会水落石出 |
[22:32] | That way we’d know where we stand. | – 不行 – 自会水落石出 |
[22:33] | Trudy’s DNA? What are you saying? | Trudy的DNA?你在说什么? |
[22:35] | Maybe we could just exhume the body. | 或者把尸体掘出来? |
[22:36] | We’re miles away from exhuming anything. | 或者把尸体掘出来? 我们不会掘出任何东西 |
[22:39] | She said she faked her own death to protect you. | 她说为了保护你而装死 |
[22:43] | She’s alive, Mr. Monk. Trudy. | Monk先生 |
[23:17] | Trudy! Trudy. | 她还没死 |
[23:49] | Monk, was it her? | Monk 是不是她? |
[23:59] | He’s not sure. She was too far away. | 他不肯定 距离太远了 |
[24:04] | – Did you make the car? | |
[24:07] | Sedan. | 认得那部车吗? – |
[24:10] | Gray sedan. | 灰色 房车 |
[24:13] | What kind of sedan? | 什么牌子的房车? |
[24:20] | Did you see the driver? | 看不看见司机?车牌号码呢? |
[24:24] | – The license number? – He doesn’t remember. | 他不记得 |
[24:31] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以做的? |
[24:37] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以做的? |
[24:49] | How’s he doing? | 他怎样? |
[24:50] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他怎样? |
[24:52] | I have never felt more helpless in my life. | 我一生从未试过这么无助 |
[24:55] | Well, I just spoke to Hank Merchant at the DA’s office. | 我刚和检察处的汉克通电话 |
[24:58] | – Did I authorize that? – No, sir. | 我批准你这样做吗? |
[25:01] | I figured you wouldn’t mind. I’m the man, remember? | 没有 我想你不会介意 – 我是最好的 记得吗? – 天 |
[25:05] | Well, I’ve laid everything out for him, | 我跟他说出一切 |
[25:07] | and he thinks we have enough to exhume the body. | 他认为有足够理由掘出尸体 |
[25:08] | You just have to say the word. | 只要你下令 |
[25:10] | Look, hey, no. | 听着 不行 |
[25:11] | We’re not digging anything up without Monk’s okay. | 没Monk同意 我们不会掘任何东西 |
[25:15] | Look, let’s just give him a day or two, okay? | 就给他一两天时间 好吗? |
[25:18] | Captain. | – 队长 – 医生 你来就好了 |
[25:19] | Doctor, thank God you’re here. | – 队长 – 医生 你来就好了 |
[25:21] | Natalie called my service. | Natalie叫我到来 |
[25:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[25:24] | There is some evidence to suggest | 有证据显示 |
[25:27] | that Monk’s wife Trudy may still be alive. | Monk的太太Trudy可能仍然在生 |
[25:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[25:32] | We think she faked her own death | 什么? |
[25:33] | and has been hiding out ever since. | 我们认为她装死 之后一直藏匿 |
[25:35] | And we’re pretty sure she killed a guy earlier today. | 我们也蛮肯定她今天杀死一名男子 |
[25:37] | Trudy’s our primary suspect. | Trudy是头号疑犯 |
[25:39] | All right, all right, so he’s having a psychotic break. | 明白了 他现在精神崩溃 |
[25:41] | – He’s delusional. – No, he’s not delusional. | – 他有错觉 – 他没有错觉 |
[25:44] | We have two eyewitnesses and some physical evidence. | 我们有两名证人和一些实质证据 |
[25:48] | This– | 这 |
[25:50] | This is big. Excuse me. | 非同小可 |
[25:56] | Dr. Kroger. | 失陪 Kroger医生 |
[25:59] | Mr. Monk, look who’s here. It’s Dr. Kroger. | Monk先生 看谁来了?是Kroger医生 |
[26:01] | Natalie, give us a minute, please. | 我想跟他单独谈谈 |
[26:08] | Adrian. | Adrian你得喝点东西 |
[26:10] | Here, you have to drink something. | 你喝一点好吗?很好 |
[26:13] | Did you drink something? | 好吧 Adrian |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:34] | Okay. | |
[26:39] | Adrian, I’m not going to believe anything | Adrian我什么都不会相信 |
[26:43] | until I hear it from you. | 我要你跟我说 |
[26:47] | Is Trudy alive? | Trudy是不是未死? |
[26:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:57] | But if it’s true, | 但如果是真的 |
[27:00] | then nothing’s true. | 就什么都不是真的 |
[27:04] | If this is true… | 如果是真的 |
[27:08] | nothing is true. | 就什么都不是真的 |
[27:14] | Why didn’t she contact me? | 为什么她不找我? |
[27:16] | I don’t know. Maybe she’s in trouble. | 我也不知道 或者她有麻烦 |
[27:20] | – She’s in trouble. – Adrian, where are you going? | 她有麻烦 |
[27:23] | – Adrian? – Hey, Monk? | Adrian你去哪儿?Adrian 喂 |
[27:28] | – Monk, where are you going? – I have to find her. | Monk 你去哪儿? |
[27:30] | – We’ll go with you. – No, I have to do this alone. | – 我得去找她 – |
[27:33] | This is between me and my wife. | 我们跟你去 不用 我一个人去 这是我和我老婆之间的事 |
[28:12] | She’s not you. | 她不是你 |
[28:16] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[28:34] | – Hey, how you doing? | |
[28:36] | Hi. | 嗨 你好吗 |
[28:38] | My wife is buried back there. | 我老婆葬在那里 |
[28:42] | She’s still dead. | 她依然死了 |
[28:46] | She’s right where I left her. | 还在我葬她的地方 |
[28:48] | Okay. | – 是嘛 – 我放心多了 |
[28:50] | I am so… | – 是嘛 |
[28:53] | relieved. | – 我放心多了 |
[28:55] | I mean, I love her with all my heart, but… | 我一心一意爱她 但是 |
[29:02] | Who is this? | – 他是谁? |
[29:05] | This is my husband. | – 我丈夫 |
[29:07] | Oh, I’m sure he’s dead too. | 我肯定 他也死了 |
[29:11] | And he’ll stay dead. | 而且会继续死 |
[29:12] | Don’t worry about that. This is an excellent cemetery. | 别担心 |
[29:14] | They know what they’re doing. | 这个坟场很好 打理得井井有条 |
[29:16] | Yeah, everybody here. Probably dead. | 这里所有人大概都死了 |
[29:21] | Nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[29:31] | That’s it there. | 就是这里 |
[29:32] | Trudy’s desk? | – Trudy的桌子? |
[29:34] | For five years. She loved this job. | – 坐了五年 她极喜欢这份工作 |
[29:40] | I did that. | 我弄脏的 |
[29:42] | I was leaning in to kiss her, | 我挨近亲吻她时 |
[29:44] | spilled some coffee. | 打翻了咖啡 |
[29:46] | I’ll bet it was the last time you spilled anything in your life. | 那准是你一生里最后一次打翻东西 |
[29:49] | I spilled something seven years later: | 七年之后我又打翻东西 |
[29:51] | January 12, 1999. | 1999年1月12日 |
[29:53] | January 12th? You mean during the earthquake? | 1月12日?你是说地震那时? |
[29:56] | Earthquakes count. | 地震也算数 |
[29:58] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我订的 |
[30:01] | Mr. Monk, can I ask you something? | Monk先生 可以问你一个问题吗? |
[30:03] | What happened yesterday in the cemetery? | 昨天在坟场发生什么事? |
[30:07] | How do you know the woman we’ve been seeing isn’t Trudy? | 你怎么知道那个女人不是Trudy? |
[30:10] | We still have one or two copies in the archive. | 仍有一两份副本在档案室里 |
[30:12] | You can keep that one. I don’t understand. | 这份你可以拿去 |
[30:14] | Why would anybody want to impersonate Trudy? | 我不明白 干吗有人会假扮Trudy? |
[30:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:18] | I wish some of these kids would impersonate her a little bit. | 但愿这群小伙子会向她学习 |
[30:20] | She was the best reporter I ever knew. | 她是极出色的记者 |
[30:23] | Here it is. | 是这篇了 同事的压力 Jenny Ellinghouse 和Trudy Monk合撰 |
[30:24] | “Pier Pressure” by Janice Ellinghouse and Trudy Monk. | 是这篇了 同事的压力 Jenny Ellinghouse 和Trudy Monk合撰 |
[30:27] | It was the only article they ever wrote together. | 这是她们唯一合撰的文章 |
[30:29] | It was a hell of a piece. | 写得非常好 |
[30:30] | It should’ve won a Pulitzer. | 应该拿普立兹奖 |
[30:31] | It was on the dockworker’s union? | 文章关于码头工人工会? |
[30:33] | Ed Lindley, the union president, was indicted because of that article. | 工会主席李艾特 因为这篇文章被起诉 |
[30:35] | – He’s still in jail. – That’s right. | 他仍然坐牢 |
[30:37] | The guy was untouchable, but Trudy and Janice never stopped digging. | 没错 这男人是碰不得的 但Trudy和Jenny不停找资料 |
[30:40] | That article made history. | 那篇文章缔造历史 |
[30:42] | Lindley’s second in command, Jack Bollinger, | 李艾特的副手布杰克 |
[30:45] | became the union president because of this. | 因为这篇文章而成为工会主席 |
[30:46] | He’s still there. | 他仍然在职 似乎廉洁奉公 |
[30:48] | Seems to be running a pretty clean shop. | 他仍然在职 似乎廉洁奉公 |
[30:49] | Well, they are really naming names here. | 他俩真的在文章里指名道姓 |
[30:51] | Look at all these payoffs. | 果真是内幕资料 |
[30:53] | – How did they get all this? – Hard work. | 她们怎样拿到的? |
[30:55] | And a secret informant. Deep background. | 艰苦搜寻和借助神秘线人 |
[30:58] | Trudy never told me who it was. | 背景很神秘 Trudy从没告诉我这个人是谁 |
[31:00] | Well, they never told me either. | 她们也没告诉我 |
[31:02] | Where was Janice’s desk? | – Jenny的桌子在哪儿? |
[31:04] | Over there. | – 在那里 |
[31:05] | I still haven’t cleaned it out yet. | 我们还没收拾东西 |
[31:08] | It’s hard to say goodbye. | – 我们舍不得她 |
[31:11] | Yes, it is. | – 对 |
[31:23] | “Pay rent.” | – 交租 |
[31:25] | Yeah, so? | – 又怎样? |
[31:27] | She was already paying a mortgage. | 她已经要缴付房子暗揭费用 |
[31:29] | What could she be renting? What can you rent for $105? | 还会租用什么呢? 105美元可以租什么? |
[31:34] | I rent a storage locker. | 我租了一个储物仓 每个月租金大概那个数目 |
[31:35] | It costs about that much per month. | 我租了一个储物仓 每个月租金大概那个数目 |
[31:39] | The missing key. | 失踪的钥匙 |
[31:41] | The one from the book. It could’ve opened a locker. | 收藏在书里的 也许可以开储物仓 |
[31:44] | Mr. Monk, there are hundreds of storage lockers in San Francisco. | Monk先生 |
[31:47] | Where would we even start? | 三藩市有几百个储物仓 从哪里开始找呢? |
[31:49] | Natalie Well, Natalie, | |
[31:51] | how about Trans-Cal Moving & Storage | 不如由第三街13025号 |
[31:53] | 13025 3rd street. | 贯通搬运及储物公司开始? |
[31:55] | What? | 什么? |
[32:02] | This storage place. What time does it open? | – 这储物仓 |
[32:04] | 8:00. | 几点开门? – 8点 |
[32:05] | Gonna need you to come along with me. | 我要你跟我一起去 |
[32:08] | Why? | 为什么?你说帮你拿到钥匙后 |
[32:09] | You said once I got you the key, I could leave. | 我就可以走 |
[32:11] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[32:13] | I don’t know what kind of security they’re gonna have. | 我不知道保安怎样严密 |
[32:15] | If we’re stopped, then I’m gonna need you to pretend to be Janice. | 我们被截停的话 我需要你假扮Jenny |
[32:17] | Oh, and bring that along. She was a blonde too. | 带假发出来 她也是金发的 |
[32:19] | I hate this thing. | 我很讨厌这东西 |
[32:20] | Why? It looks pretty good on you. | 为什么?你戴了之后很漂亮 |
[32:22] | Then again, you look pretty good as that redhead | 而且那次我看你演出 |
[32:24] | in that show I saw you in. What was it called? | 你扮演的红发女郎也很漂亮 那部电影叫什么? |
[32:26] | A man is dead. | 有个男人死了 |
[32:29] | Yeah. I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:32] | And I am sorry. It was a terrible accident. | 我很难过 |
[32:34] | And that other guy, Trudy’s husband? | 那是很不幸的意外 还有那个人 |
[32:36] | I will never forget his face. | Trudy的老公? 我不会忘记他的表情 |
[32:37] | I mean, he was really hurting. | 他真的很伤心 |
[32:39] | Look, things happen. | 世事难料 |
[32:41] | We’re moving on. | 我们要向前看 |
[32:43] | This is all about self-preservation now. | 现在自保最重要 |
[32:45] | Do you understand? | 明白? |
[32:46] | If whatever is in that storage locker ever gets out, | 万一储物仓的资料泄露出去 |
[32:49] | – I am a dead man. – I can’t do this. | 我就死定了 |
[32:51] | Yes, you can. | – 我不可这样做 – 你当然可以 |
[32:53] | Look, look, look. You’re an actress, aren’t you? | 听着 你是演员 是不是? |
[32:56] | Well, our little show is not over yet. | 这场戏还没结束 |
[33:14] | Good morning. | 早 Ellinghouse |
[33:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[33:19] | We’re organizing a task force. | – 组织特别行动组 |
[33:21] | – Out of my office? – Yes, sir. | – 背着我? |
[33:23] | Well, I figured you wouldn’t mind. | 是的 我估计你不会介意 |
[33:25] | I’m the man, right? | 我是最好的 对吧? |
[33:27] | Yeah, that’s right. You’re the man. | 对 没错 你是最好的 |
[33:30] | Don’t worry, sir. I am all over this one. | 别担心 我安排好一切 |
[33:32] | I’ve reassigned Rudner and Sergeant Hyden. | 我召回Rynn和Xu沙展 |
[33:34] | They’re already on their way in. The report from the lab, | 他们正赶来 化验室有报告 |
[33:36] | there were no identifiable prints in the apartment. | 寓所里没留下可识别的指纹 |
[33:38] | Trudy must’ve wiped everything down before she left. | Trudy必定在离开前抹去一切 |
[33:40] | I’m running off 5,000 of those. Wanted for Questioning. | 我印了五千张传单 传召问话 |
[33:43] | I put a photo of her up on the hot board. | 我贴了她的照片在告示板 |
[33:45] | And I’ve been trying to contact her parents. | 并设法联络她的父母 |
[33:48] | Wait, you’ve been trying to contact whose parents? | 等等 你设法联络谁的父母? |
[33:51] | Trudy’s, in case she tries to call them. | Trudy的 她或许会联络他们 |
[33:52] | No, Randy, wait, wait, wait… | Randy 等等 等等 |
[33:54] | And I’m releasing that to the press. | 我会发放资料给传媒 |
[33:56] | It’s a press release. | 这是一份新闻稿 |
[33:57] | Oh, I called the deputy commissioner too, | 我也打了电话给副处长 只是想 |
[34:00] | – just wanted– – Lieutenant– | 副队 |
[34:01] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 各位 |
[34:08] | Oh… | 你们先出去 |
[34:13] | Randy Randall, when I said that, | |
[34:17] | about you being the man… | 那次 我说你是最好的? |
[34:23] | I thought I was talking to Monk. | 我以为自己在和Monk说话 |
[34:31] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[34:36] | Okay, well, that explains it. | 清楚不过了 |
[34:38] | – Randy Randy, it doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate– | |
[34:40] | No, I understand. | 我不是说 – 我明白 |
[34:41] | No problem. | 没所谓 |
[34:43] | Why don’t I just get you a cup of coffee? | 不如我拿杯咖啡给你? |
[34:47] | Won’t be needing that. | 那个不要了 |
[35:08] | It’s number 12. | 是12号 |
[35:09] | Number 12, how do you know? | 12号?你怎么知道? |
[35:11] | I saw the list. | 我看到登记表 |
[35:12] | The security guard just showed you the list? | 守卫给你看登记表 |
[35:14] | Not exactly, I caught a glimpse of it | 不是 |
[35:16] | as he was bending over. | 他弯下身子时我看到 |
[35:17] | Why was he bending over? | 他为什么要弯下身子? |
[35:19] | To help me look for my earring. | 帮我找耳环 |
[35:22] | I lost my earring! My God. | 我的耳环不见了 |
[35:24] | It’s irreplaceable. | 糟糕 买不回来的 |
[35:26] | It was a gift from my Aunt Lisa on her deathbed. | Lisa姨临死前送给我的啊 |
[35:28] | I think it might’ve fallen over… there. | 我想我可能掉到那儿 |
[35:34] | Maybe she’s already been here. | 也许她已经来过 |
[35:36] | There’s water in the handle from the rain last night. | 手柄还有昨晚下雨时的雨水 |
[35:41] | It would’ve spilled out if she lifted the door. | 如果她有开门 雨水肯定溅出来 |
[35:45] | Listen. Listen. | 听啊 |
[35:53] | That’s the car I saw. | 这是我看见的那部车 |
[35:55] | – It’s gotta be her. – Come on. | 一定是她 |
[35:57] | It’s her. | 是她 是她 |
[36:07] | Mr. Monk, they’re gonna see you! What are you doing? | 她会看到你的 你在干吗? |
[36:09] | I had her back. | 她回来了 |
[36:11] | For an hour and a half. | 有一个半小时 |
[36:14] | I thought she might be alive. | 我以为她可能未死 |
[36:22] | I had hope. | 我曾有希望 |
[36:25] | Isn’t hope the worst? | 原来希望最折磨人 |
[36:28] | No, Mr. Monk. Hope is a good thing. | 不是 Monk先生 有希望是好事 |
[36:31] | You’re very young. | 你年纪太小了 |
[36:38] | I know this guy. | 我认识他 |
[36:40] | I’ve seen him before. | 以前见过他 |
[36:42] | Do you have the article that Trudy and Janice wrote? | 你带了Trudy和Jenny写的报道吗? |
[36:46] | That’s him. | – 就是他 Jack |
[36:48] | That’s Jack Bollinger. | Bollinger – 工会主席 |
[36:49] | The union boss. | 他就是她们十年前的匿名线人 |
[36:51] | He was their anonymous source ten years ago. | 他就是她们十年前的匿名线人 |
[36:53] | Now that they’re both gone, he must be panicked | 现在两人都死了 他必定很惊慌 |
[36:56] | that all of their research material will be made public. | 担心所有资料会全部公开 |
[37:00] | And his old friends will know that he ratted them out. | 然后老朋友就知道谁出卖他们 |
[37:04] | What about the woman? | 那女人呢? |
[37:06] | Bollinger must’ve just found her. | Jack Bollinger 恰巧找到她 |
[37:10] | It was a con game to trick Janice’s father | 这是个骗局 |
[37:12] | into giving up that key. | 为了骗Jenny爸爸把钥匙交出来 |
[37:14] | I don’t– How did she know so much about Trudy? | 但她怎么这么熟悉Trudy? |
[37:16] | Bollinger must’ve coached her. | 一定是Jack Bollinger 教她 |
[37:19] | He spent time with Trudy when they were writing this, | 她们写报道时 他时常与Trudy一起 |
[37:22] | so he knew a lot about her. | 所以他很了解Trudy |
[37:24] | I’m calling the captain. | 我打电话给队长 |
[37:31] | Lieutenant, we’re rolling. | 副队 我们立刻出发 |
[37:33] | That was Natalie. Monk broke the case. | 是Natalie Monk破了案 |
[37:34] | There at a storage locker right up the street. | 他们在附近的储物仓 |
[37:36] | Randy | Randy. |
[37:38] | Randy! Let’s go. | Randy 出发啊 |
[37:41] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. We’re you talking to me? | 不好意思 你跟我说话吗? |
[37:44] | It’s just hard to tell sometimes. | 有时候真的很难辨认 |
[37:47] | Randy | Randy, you know how fragile Monk is. |
[37:51] | I have to stroke him all the time. | 你知道Monk很脆弱 我得经常安慰他 |
[37:52] | But you’re tougher than that. | 但你比他坚强得多 来吧 |
[37:54] | Come on, you’re the man. Let’s go. | 你是最好的 出发 |
[37:55] | Well, so, everybody’s the man. | 即是所有人都是最好的 |
[37:59] | No, just you and Monk. | 不是 只有你和Monk |
[38:01] | You’re my two men. Let’s go. | 你们两个是最好的 走吧 |
[38:04] | If we were both drowning, who would you save? | 如果我俩掉到水里 你会救谁? |
[38:07] | I don’t know. Both of you. | 我不知道 两个也救 |
[38:09] | No, if you could only save one of us. | 不行 你只能救一个 |
[38:11] | Well, I’d probably save Monk because he can’t swim | 那我会救Monk |
[38:13] | and I happen to know you’re an excellent swimmer. | 因为他不会游泳 而我就知道你泳术了得 |
[38:15] | Suppose I was holding an anchor. | 如果我抓着锚呢? |
[38:18] | You’re holding an anchor? | – 你抓着锚? |
[38:20] | Uh-huh. Who would you save then? | – 对 那你救谁? |
[38:21] | Well, why don’t you let go of the anchor? | 你干吗不放开那个锚? |
[38:24] | It’s a family heirloom. | 那是传家之宝 |
[38:29] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[38:47] | Mr. Bollinger, can I go now? | 布先生 我可以走吗? |
[38:49] | Go start the car. | 去开车 |
[38:51] | No, no. Mr. Monk, it’s not Trudy. | 不要 Monk先生 她不是Trudy |
[38:53] | Let’s just wait for the captain. | 先等队长来吧 |
[38:57] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[39:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干吗? |
[39:01] | I found some notebooks and some tapes. | 我找到一些笔记和录音带 |
[39:03] | But they’re not all labeled. | 但全部没有标签 |
[39:06] | And I can’t afford to miss anything. | 我不可留下任何线索 |
[39:09] | So we… | 所以要进行B计划 |
[39:12] | are going to plan B. | |
[39:13] | Mr. Bollinger, you can’t do that! | 布先生 你不可以这样做 |
[39:15] | I don’t want anyone else getting hurt. | 我不想任何人再受伤害 |
[39:17] | Start the damn car– | 去开车呀 |
[39:18] | – Trudy… | |
[39:20] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里干吗? |
[39:22] | I’m her husband. | 我是她老公 |
[39:27] | Son of a bitch, it never ends. | 岂有此理 没完没了 |
[39:30] | How–How did he find us? | 他怎么找到的?还有谁知道此事? |
[39:31] | Who else knows we’re here? | |
[39:34] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 喂 我跟你说话 |
[39:35] | Your hair… Your hair was more like… like– | 她的头发 更加 |
[39:38] | Look– I–I didn’t know, okay? | 我 |
[39:41] | I thought this was just a job. | 什么都不知道 我以为这只是工作 |
[39:45] | First row, number 12! | 第1行 12号 |
[39:52] | Bollinger You, freak show. Get away from her. | |
[39:54] | – No, Mr. Bollinger, don’t. – Trudy, listen… | 先生 不要 |
[39:56] | Okay, that is enough! | Trudy 听着 – 好 |
[39:58] | No, no, no! No, don’t! | 我忍够了 – 不 不要 |
[40:01] | Looks like they’re gonna find a body in the ashes here! | 他们会在灰烬里找到尸体的 |
[40:03] | I have no choice! He knows too much. | 我走头无路 他知得太多 |
[40:07] | Oh, God. | 天 喂 |
[40:37] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:44] | You loved her. | 你很爱她 |
[40:49] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[41:15] | Well, I think it stinks. | – 我觉得很过分 |
[41:17] | What stinks? | – 什么很过分? |
[41:18] | The department deciding not to reinstate you. | 警察部决定不批准你复职 |
[41:20] | They didn’t even give you a chance. | 连一个机会也不给你 |
[41:21] | You can’t really blame them. | 难怪他们的 |
[41:23] | After what happened, I’m kind of back to– | 那件事后 我又变回 |
[41:27] | What, normal? | 正常? |
[41:28] | Well, it’s a kind of normal. | 正常? 还 算是正常吧 |
[41:31] | Uh, wait a second. | – 什么? – 等一下 |
[41:34] | Uh, I touched that one twice. | 我碰了那个两次 |
[41:36] | I have to– | 我要 |
[41:39] | You know, Mr. Monk, you never told me. | 对了 Monk先生 |
[41:41] | What happened in the cemetery? | 你一直没告诉我 坟场里发生什么事? |
[41:43] | How did you know that that woman wasn’t really Trudy? | 你怎么知道那个女人不是Trudy? |
[41:47] | Well, I went to the grave, | 我到坟前 |
[41:50] | and it still hurt. | 还觉得心痛 |
[41:52] | So I knew. | 所以知道 |
[41:55] | Yeah, I know that hurt. | – 一定很痛 |
[41:57] | It’s never wrong. | – 一定不会错 |
[42:00] | Nope. It isn’t. | 一定不会错 |
[42:02] | Neither are you. | 你也一样 |