时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | He’s not there. I’ll take it. | 他不在 |
[03:05] | Terry, hey! | 交给我吧 给Leland |
[03:08] | That’s not straight. The left side is too low. | Stottlemeyer 队长 |
[03:10] | It’s good enough. | 不对称 左边太低 |
[03:11] | No, it’s not. Adrian Monk is coming. | 很对称啊 |
[03:14] | Ah, hell. | 不对称 要知道 Adrian Monk会来呀 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 要命 好吧 |
[03:16] | – Captain. – Yup. | – 队长 – 怎样? |
[03:17] | I took a message. Your wife called. | – 队长 – 怎样? |
[03:19] | She said her mother’s sick and she won’t be able to make it tonight. | 有个口信 你太太来过电话 说她的妈妈病了 今晚不能来 |
[03:22] | Her mother’s– | 她妈妈 |
[03:25] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[03:26] | And these are the duty rosters for next week. | 这是下星期的值班表 要你签名 |
[03:27] | You have to sign them. | 这是下星期的值班表 |
[03:29] | Thank you, Alice. | 要你签名 |
[03:31] | You looking forward to our little party? | 谢谢你 |
[03:33] | Uh, I guess so. | 你期待我们的派对吗? |
[03:35] | How late do these things usually go? | 期待啊 通常会到几点? |
[03:37] | Last year, Karen and I left at about 2:30 a.m. | 去年Karen跟我凌晨两点半才走 |
[03:40] | Terry And Terry, Detective Chasen, was still standing on a table | |
[03:43] | in his boxer shorts singing Help Me Rhonda in Spanish. | Chasen探员穿着仔烟身囱站在桌上 大唱西班牙文歌曲 |
[03:47] | That’s a lie! I don’t speak Spanish. | 他胡说 |
[03:49] | Oh, yes you do! | 我不会西班牙文 |
[03:50] | Oh, and uh, this came for you. | 你会 |
[03:52] | Someone dropped it off at the front desk. | 对了 |
[03:54] | “Captain Leland Stottlemeyer.” | 这是你的 有人将它放在接待处 |
[03:58] | “Captain Stottlemeyer, Thank you for your business, | 给Leland Stottlemeyer |
[04:01] | Eastwood Auto Supply.” | 队长 Stottlemeyer |
[04:04] | You know what this is, Alice? | 队长 感谢惠顾依士活汽车用品公司 |
[04:06] | This is a bribe. | 你知道这叫什么吗? |
[04:08] | Somebody is trying to influence public policy. | 贿赂 |
[04:11] | And I think it might work. | 有人想影响公共政策 |
[04:26] | Hey. | 我觉得可能有效 |
[04:28] | I was just, ah… tuning it up for you. | 我 |
[04:35] | – That’s a nice guitar. – It’s Karen’s. | 我帮你调音 |
[04:37] | You going to play tonight? | – 这吉他不错 |
[04:39] | We’ll see how it goes. | – 是Karen的 你今晚会弹吉他? |
[04:41] | You know, I could run home and grab my Gibson and we could jam. | 看情况而定 我可以拿电吉他回来跟你合唱 |
[04:43] | I used to have a rock band back in high school. | 读中学时我有摇滚乐队 |
[04:46] | The Randy Disher Project. | |
[04:47] | That’s a good name. How’d you come up with that? | 叫Randall Disher 方案 好名字 你怎么想到的 |
[04:49] | Well, my name’s Randy… Disher | 我叫Randall |
[04:53] | Disher and then… Project. | |
[04:56] | You know, Randy, I don’t really jam. | 再加上 方案 |
[04:58] | I’m more of an old folkie kind of guy. | 我不爱时髦的合奏玩意 |
[04:59] | That’s cool. | 较喜欢自弹自唱民歌 |
[05:00] | That’s cool, too. I mean I can just sing harmony. | 好极 也没问题 我可以唱和音 |
[05:05] | Ooo, hey. What’d you get? | 好 |
[05:07] | Oh, this is from the body shop down the street. | 那是什么? |
[05:15] | Ah, hell, it’s port. | 汽车用品店送的 |
[05:16] | I hate port. | 可恶 波尔图葡萄酒 我最讨厌 |
[05:17] | I love port. | 我喜欢 |
[05:20] | Ah, you know, I think I’ll bring it home for Karen. | |
[05:23] | What, does she like port? | 我会拿回家给Karen |
[05:24] | It’s kind of an acquired taste. | 她喜欢这种酒? 不是人人喜欢的 |
[05:26] | I mean, I like port. A lot of people don’t. | 不是人人喜欢的 我喜欢 |
[05:28] | Randy, I’m taking it home. | 很多人却不 Randy 我要拿这瓶酒回家 |
[05:48] | Mr. Monk, it’s 8:30! | Monk先生 八点半了 |
[05:49] | I’m ready when you are. | Monk先生 |
[05:52] | How is your side looking? | 八点半了 我随时可以起程 |
[05:53] | So far, my side is perfect. | 你那边怎样? |
[05:59] | What’s wrong? | 很好 |
[06:00] | Is it beautiful? | 怎么了? |
[06:02] | Is what beautiful? | 美不美? |
[06:03] | Snow. | 什么美不美? 雪呀 |
[06:06] | You’ve never seen snow? | 你从来没见过雪? |
[06:08] | Oh, it’s very beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[06:11] | No two flakes are the same. | 每一片雪花都与别不同 |
[06:14] | Yet, somehow, it’s still beautiful. | 但仍然很美 |
[06:17] | Mr. Monk, come on! We’ve got to go. | Monk先生 快点 |
[06:18] | – Where’s your present? – Oh, it’s in the, uh, hallway. | 我们要起程了 你的礼物呢? |
[06:21] | Sweetie, are you sure you’re okay with Mr. Monk being here? | 在 在走廊上 真的不介意他在这里? |
[06:24] | Yeah, it’s okay Mom. | 没问题 圣诞节嘛 我们要互相帮助 |
[06:25] | That’s what Christmas is all about, right? | 没问题 |
[06:27] | – Helping people. – Yes. | 圣诞节嘛 我们要互相帮助 |
[06:29] | Who’s that for? | 对 |
[06:30] | This one’s from Trudy. It’s for me. | 那份礼物给谁的? |
[06:32] | – From Trudy? – Yeah. | 这是Trudy买的 给我的 |
[06:34] | After she died, I found it. | Trudy买的? 是呀 |
[06:36] | Every Christmas I put it under the tree. | 我在她过身之后找到的 每年我都将它放在圣诞树下 |
[06:39] | – You never open it? – Nope. | 你从来没拆开过? |
[06:41] | What’s that one? | 没有 |
[06:42] | This is for Captain Stottlemeyer. | 那份是什么? |
[06:44] | I picked his name. | 送给Stottlemeyer 队长的 我抽到他的名字 |
[06:45] | Everybody picked a name out of a hat. | 我们每个人抽一个名字 当那人的神秘圣诞老人买一份礼物给他 |
[06:46] | Whoever you got, you’re their Secret Santa | 我们每个人抽一个名字 |
[06:48] | and you have to buy them a present. | 当那人的神秘圣诞老人买一份礼物给他 |
[06:49] | Hm. What’d you get him? | 是吗?你送什么给他? |
[06:51] | All I can tell you is that he’s gonna love it. | 是吗?你送什么给他? 我只能说他一定会喜欢 |
[06:52] | It’s going to be a great party. I’m not completely dreading it. | 派对一定会很热闹 |
[06:55] | That’s the spirit. | 我不觉得怕 |
[06:57] | Okay, lock up. | 这就对了 好吧 锁门 |
[06:59] | Have a good night. Don’t wait up. Hey! | 开心点 |
[07:55] | Hey. Nice sweater. | 不用等我们 |
[07:57] | Thanks, it’s a gift from my Aunt Kay in Boston. | 毛衣很漂亮 |
[07:59] | She knitted it herself. | 谢谢 住在波士顿的阿姨送给我的 |
[08:00] | Wow. | 她亲手织的 |
[08:01] | Hm-mm. She said it took her months. | |
[08:04] | – I’m her favorite nephew. – I’m sure you are. | 她说织了几个月 她最疼爱我嘛 |
[08:06] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 当然了 |
[08:10] | Hey! Merry Christmas! | 我很快回来 |
[08:16] | You two cousins? | 圣诞快乐 |
[08:20] | Where’d you get that? | 你们是亲戚吗? |
[08:22] | Wal-Mart. Fifteen bucks. | 这毛衣你从哪里得来? |
[08:27] | My Aunt Kay probably went to Wal-Mart and saw that sweater | 买的 |
[08:30] | and went home and knitted me the same one. | 15块钱 |
[08:32] | That sweater inspired this one. | 我阿姨准是在店子见过这件毛衣 回家织同款给我 |
[08:34] | You can still see where she tore the tag off. | 灵感来自那毛衣 |
[08:36] | It’s the thought that counts. | 价钱标签的痕迹仍在呀 |
[08:46] | Alice. | 心意最重要 |
[08:47] | Hello, Adrian. Merry Christmas. | 你好呀 Adrian 圣诞快乐 |
[08:52] | I haven’t seen you around lately. | 最近很少看见你 |
[08:54] | I don’t go out much during the holidays. | 我 |
[08:57] | It’s so depressing. | 我 我在节日很少外出 |
[08:59] | Because I’m alone. | 很沮丧的 |
[09:01] | I don’t have to tell you. | 因为我孤零零 |
[09:03] | I mean, you’re not married, right? | 你该有同感 |
[09:04] | You don’t have anyone. | 你还未结婚吧? |
[09:06] | That’s true. | 身边没伴侣 |
[09:08] | It’s tough. | 说的对 |
[09:10] | Especially for people our age. | 很难受 尤其是我们这种年纪的人 很好 谢谢你 谢谢 大家 打扰一下 快到12点了 神秘圣诞老人请拿出礼物 队长 |
[09:18] | ♪ Oh, Holy Night, the stars are brightly shining ♪ | |
[09:24] | ♪ It is the night of our dear Savior’s birth ♪ | |
[09:30] | ♪ Long lay the world in sin and sorrow pining ♪ | |
[09:35] | ♪ Till he appeared and the soul felt its worth ♪ | |
[09:41] | ♪ Thrill of hope the weary world rejoices ♪ | |
[09:46] | ♪ For yonder breaks… ♪ | |
[09:48] | ♪ A new and glorious morn ♪ | |
[09:52] | ♪ Fall on your knees ♪ | |
[09:56] | ♪ Oh hear the angel voices ♪ | |
[10:00] | ♪ Oh night divine ♪ | |
[10:05] | ♪ Oh night when Christ was born ♪ | |
[10:10] | ♪ Oh night ♪ | |
[10:12] | ♪ Oh ni-i-iiight ♪ | |
[10:18] | ♪ Oh holy night ♪ | |
[10:26] | That was great, thank you. | |
[10:32] | Okay, excuse me, everybody. It’s almost midnight. | |
[10:35] | So it’s time for all you Secret Santas | |
[10:38] | to go get your presents. | |
[10:44] | – Captain. – Hey. | |
[10:46] | Well, Merry Christmas. | |
[10:48] | Oh, you got me! | 圣诞快乐 |
[10:52] | It’s a… | 你抽中我的名字 |
[10:53] | It’s an air purifier. | 空气净化器 |
[10:55] | For your house. | 放在你家最合适 |
[10:57] | Are you saying my house smells? | 你说我家有臭味? |
[11:01] | Not your house. | 不是你家 |
[11:03] | But houses, like yours… sometimes get a… | 但类似你家的房子 |
[11:08] | um, odor.. | 通常都有股酸臭 |
[11:10] | that’s, uh, you know. sour. | 怪味 |
[11:13] | Or or or or… a very unpleasant kind of stench. | 但不是你家 |
[11:17] | – Not your house. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Thank you, Monk. | 谢谢你 |
[11:26] | Monk Merry Christmas. | |
[11:28] | Thank you. Merry Christmas to you. | 圣诞快乐 |
[11:31] | Do you, um, know what eBay is? | 谢谢 我也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[11:33] | – eBay? No. – Good. | 你知道什么是网上拍卖吗? – |
[11:36] | I’m your Secret Santa. | 不知道 – 好极 |
[11:38] | Oh, Alice. | 我是你的神秘圣诞老人 |
[11:40] | Thank you. Merry Christmas. | 谢谢你 |
[11:50] | – Oh, it’s a funny card. – Yes, it is. | 圣诞快乐 这张卡很有趣 |
[11:52] | You can tell because of the exclamation points. | 是呀 |
[11:57] | Well.. | 因为有感叹号 |
[11:59] | What’d you get? | 你收到什么礼物? |
[12:03] | Oh, my God. | 太好了 |
[12:07] | Alice | Alice… |
[12:11] | This I love. | 我很喜欢 那就好 |
[12:25] | Are you okay? | – 在那里呢? |
[12:27] | The present I bought for Terry. | – 什么事? |
[12:28] | Do you know what happened to it? | 买给Terry的礼物 你知道吗? |
[12:30] | No, what was it? | 不知道 是什么? |
[12:31] | A little hair trimmer thing. It was this big. | 不知道 是什么? 剃须刀 |
[12:33] | I wrapped it myself. | 这么大 我亲手包的 |
[12:35] | – Did you check your briefcase? – Yeah. | – 找过公事包吗? |
[12:38] | Why don’t you give him one of these toys from your desk? | – 找过了 不如拿桌上的摆设送给他? |
[12:40] | No, he’s been in this office a million times. | – 不行 |
[12:42] | He’ll know I recycled it. | 他常常进来 – 一定知道我送旧东西给他 |
[12:43] | Well, what about… | 那不如 |
[12:47] | Does he like port? | |
[12:49] | I think so. | 他喜欢葡萄酒吗? |
[12:58] | Merry Christmas, my friend. | 应该喜欢吧 |
[13:03] | – You like port? – Oh, I love it. | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:05] | Excellent! | 喜不喜欢葡萄酒? 很喜欢 |
[13:06] | – All right. – Thanks, captain. | 很喜欢 好极了 |
[13:08] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas to you. | – 谢谢你 – 真好 |
[13:54] | Terry? | – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[13:56] | Terry? | – Terry? Terry Terry 你醒醒 |
[14:00] | Terry! | Terry! |
[14:02] | Hey! Hey! Buddy! | |
[14:04] | – | – Terry. |
[14:06] | Terry. Hey, call an ambulance! | |
[14:08] | John! John! Call it in! | 叫救伤车 John 叫救伤车 |
[14:12] | What happened? | 怎会这样? |
[14:26] | What’d he say? | |
[14:28] | It’s still preliminary. | 他怎么说? |
[14:31] | What did he say, Randy? | 只是初步报告 |
[14:33] | Poison. | 他怎么说 Randy? |
[14:34] | Some kind of strychnine. Simple and effective. | 警探的中的毒 |
[14:36] | Anybody could have made it. | 简单而有效 |
[14:38] | Couldn’t he have tasted it? | 任何人都能制造 |
[14:39] | Port’s a pretty heavy drink, isn’t it? | 他喝不出酒有问题吗? |
[14:41] | – It’s really strong. – He wouldn’t taste it in that. | 波尔图是很烈的酒 是吗? 是的 |
[14:45] | Captain, they need the body. | 喝不出来的 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 队长 |
[14:54] | This was meant for me. | 他们要送走尸体 明白 |
[14:56] | There but for the grace of God. | 死的本应是我 |
[14:59] | This was meant for me. | 幸好上天保佑 |
[15:02] | “The grace of God.” | 死的本应是我呀 |
[15:08] | Captain, I’m really so sorry. | 上天保佑 队长 |
[15:12] | He was only 38 years old, right? | 我真的很难过 |
[15:14] | – Is he married? – No, I think they were separated. | 他只有38岁 是吗? 结婚没有 |
[15:16] | No, they’re back together. I just talked to Jenny. | 好象跟太太分开了 不 |
[15:20] | They got two little girls. Twins. | 他们复合了 我刚跟Jenny谈过 |
[15:26] | Just a card came with the bottle. | 他们有两个女儿 孪生的 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 这张卡跟那瓶酒一起送来的? |
[15:29] | Nobody saw who delivered it. | 是 |
[15:32] | It was sitting at the front desk. | 没有看到是谁送的? |
[15:33] | Anybody could have dropped it off here. | 那瓶酒本来放在接待处 |
[15:35] | I’m so sorry. | 可以是任何人放下 |
[15:36] | It was my idea for the gift exchange. | 真的很对不起 |
[15:37] | The Secret Santa. | 真的很对不起 |
[15:39] | Oh, Alice, you can’t blame yourself. | 是我提议交换礼物 我 |
[15:41] | Well, I just woke up John Desilva. | Alice 这不是你的错 |
[15:43] | He owns the body shop. | 我刚刚吵醒了John |
[15:44] | He says they never send gifts or liquor. | Ding 他是汽车用品店的老板 |
[15:46] | He offered to come down and take a poly, | 他说没送过礼物或酒来 |
[15:48] | but it feels like a dead end. | 他愿意来录口供 但应该帮助不大 |
[15:49] | Whoever sent it knew you did business with them. | 他愿意来录口供 但应该帮助不大 |
[15:51] | That narrows it down, right? | 送酒给你的人知道你有光顾那间店 |
[15:54] | Exclusive parts supplier for the SFPD. | 应该可以收窄范围 对吗? |
[15:56] | It’s on all their ads. Anybody could have seen it. | 三藩市警局独家零件供应商 |
[15:58] | Okay, let’s get to it. | 人人都看得到 |
[16:00] | I’ve narrowed it down to five possible suspects. | 好 |
[16:03] | People who may have had a grudge. | 我们研究一下 将范围缩小到5个疑犯 |
[16:04] | Uh, people he arrested. | – 他们跟队长可能有过节 |
[16:06] | It was Frank Prager. | – 你拘捕过的人 |
[16:08] | Yes sir, Frank’s on the list. He’s number one. | 是Frank Prager |
[16:10] | Who’s Prager? | 没错 他在名单上 排头位 |
[16:12] | A year ago, the captain shot and killed a bank robber name Mike Prager. | 谁是Frank Prager |
[16:16] | Frank’s his brother. | 一年前队长枪杀了银行劫匪Michael Prager |
[16:17] | A few months ago, he tried to settle the score. | Frank 是他的哥哥 |
[16:19] | He came at me in a parking lot. | 几个月前 他想找队长报复 |
[16:22] | He got off five rounds and he missed. | 他在停车场伏击我 |
[16:24] | – He got away. – Disappeared. | 向我开来枪 但打不中 |
[16:26] | And it looks like he missed again. | 他逃脱了? 人间蒸发 |
[16:27] | All right, why don’t we each take a name? | 人间蒸发 这次他又失手 |
[16:29] | Lieutenant, you’re wasting your time. | 好吧 我们每人调查一个? |
[16:31] | I’m telling you, it’s Frank Prager. | 副队长 你这是浪费时间 |
[16:33] | All right, how about this? | 一定是Frank Prager |
[16:35] | How about we split up into two teams? | 好 |
[16:37] | Your team gets Prager. | 这样吧 我们分成两组 |
[16:39] | My team’ll take the rest of the list. | 你那组调查Frank |
[16:41] | Okay, mmm, let’s see… | Prager 我组调查其他人 |
[16:46] | – What are you doing? – I’m picking my team. | 好 看看挑谁 |
[16:49] | I’ll take uh… | 你干吗? 我挑组员 |
[16:52] | I’ll take Monk. | 我选 |
[16:55] | No, I’ll take Monk. | 我选Monk |
[16:57] | Okay, uh, I’ll take Natalie. | 不 我选Monk |
[17:00] | Oh, I can’t. Julie’s waiting for me at home. | 好吧 我选Natalie |
[17:03] | Fine. | 我不行 |
[17:04] | Um, I’ll take, uh… | Julie 在家里等我 |
[17:08] | You’ll take Robbins. | 好吧 那我选 |
[17:10] | Meet us back here at noon. | 你选Robbins |
[17:17] | I’ll take Robbins. | 中午在这里集合 |
[17:18] | Let’s go. | 我选Robbins |
[17:23] | Four months ago, it was a Tuesday night, | 出发 |
[17:26] | I came out of the bar… | 4个月前 |
[17:29] | 2:00 a.m. | 一个星期二晚上 我从酒吧出来 |
[17:32] | They took my keys, so I’m walking home. | 当时是凌晨两点 |
[17:35] | I was alone. | 他们拿了我的车匙 我只好走路 |
[17:37] | I was pretty toasted. | 独自一人 |
[17:39] | And that streetlight was on, ’cause I could still see. | 喝的很醉 |
[17:42] | And he was waiting. | 街灯亮着 所以我仍看得见 |
[17:44] | He was… | 他在停车场等着 |
[17:45] | There was a big black van here. | 他在停车场等着 |
[17:47] | He was waiting behind it. | 当时这里有一辆黑色大客货车 |
[17:49] | Uh, must have been here all night. | 他躲在车后 |
[17:52] | He steps out. | 应该已等了整晚 |
[17:54] | But I’m standing right where you are now. | 他走出来 |
[17:56] | I knew who it was right away. It was Frank Prager. | 我就站在你现在的位置上 我一眼就认出他 |
[17:59] | And he wanted me dead. | 他是Frank Prager |
[18:01] | I could see it in his eyes. | 他想杀死我 |
[18:03] | He aims a Glock 17 at my head. | 我看他的眼神就知道 |
[18:05] | Caps off five rounds. | 他用枪瞄准我的头 |
[18:10] | And then… | 开了5枪 |
[18:14] | And then he disappeared. | 然后 |
[18:16] | Until last night. | 然后就消失了 |
[18:18] | He was only 12 feet away. | 直到昨晚为止 |
[18:20] | The streetlight behind him is not a hard shot. | 他离你只有12尺 还有街灯照明 |
[18:23] | You said he was a veteran, Special Ops? | 要打中并不难 |
[18:25] | Yeah. Maybe he was as toasted as me. | 你说他曾是特别行动组成员? |
[18:29] | Maybe it was a miracle. | 对 或者他像我一样喝醉了 |
[18:31] | Maybe it was. | 又或者是奇迹 |
[18:35] | And they just left the bullet holes. | 可能吧 |
[18:38] | Well, it’s probably good for business at this place. | 他们任由子弹孔留着 |
[18:42] | It adds to the mystique. | 可能这对生意有帮助 |
[18:44] | This pattern does not look random. | 增加神秘感 |
[18:46] | Two, one, two. | 子弹孔的分布不似胡来 两个 |
[18:48] | He had a Glock 17. | 一个 两个 |
[18:50] | He could have fired 20 rounds. | 他用的枪可发20弹 |
[18:51] | He only squeezed off five? Two, one, two. | 他只发5枪? |
[18:55] | Monk, it doesn’t matter. He’s given up on guns. | 两个 一个 |
[18:57] | The guy’s graduated to Strychnine. | 两个 这不重要 |
[18:59] | – It’s a different M.O. – He’s Special Ops, remember? | 他已经不用枪 改用毒药 |
[19:02] | Those guys know 100 different ways to kill somebody. | 行凶手法不一样 |
[19:04] | Look, Prager wants me dead. | 他曾是特别行动组成员呀 懂得过百种杀人方法 |
[19:06] | Frank Prager I’m the guy that shot his brother. | |
[19:09] | He’s married, right? With a daughter. | 想我死 枪杀他弟弟的是我 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Cute kid, seven years old. | – 他已婚 是吗? – 有一个女儿 |
[19:14] | Is he in touch with them? | 是 他女儿7岁 很可爱 |
[19:15] | Well, we staked out the house for a couple of weeks, | 有没有跟家人联络? |
[19:17] | but he never called or showed his face. | 我们监视他家几个星期 |
[19:19] | Let’s check it out. | 他从没有致电回家或露面 |
[19:20] | Maybe–Maybe he’s home for Christmas. | 我们去看看 |
[19:22] | Monk, I can’t go near the place. | 或者他会回家度圣诞 |
[19:24] | Yeah, the wife filed a complaint against me, | 我 我不可以接近那里 |
[19:28] | said that I had been harassing her. | 他太太投诉我 |
[19:29] | Why would she say that? | 说我骚扰她 |
[19:31] | Uh, probably because I’ve been harassing her. | 她为什么这么说? 可能因为我真的有骚扰她 |
[19:37] | – What? – She’s never seen you. | – 什么? |
[19:53] | God, how much longer? | – 她没见过你 |
[19:55] | Natalie, this is a stakeout. | 天呀 还要等多久? |
[19:57] | You never know how long. | 我们在监视 |
[19:58] | That’s what makes a stakeout so much fun. | 很难说要等多久 |
[20:07] | Oh, you wanna play 20 questions? | 这样才好玩嘛 |
[20:09] | – Sure. – Okay. | 你想不想玩游戏? |
[20:10] | All right, you can go first. | 想 |
[20:12] | You have to think of somebody, anybody, living or dead. | 想 好 |
[20:16] | Okay, I got it. | 你先开始 你要想着一个人 |
[20:21] | Is it Trudy? | 生的 死的都可以 |
[20:24] | Trudy who? | 我想好了 是不是Trudy |
[20:25] | – Trudy Monk, your wife! – Yes. | 哪个Trudy |
[20:27] | Thank you. | Trudy Monk 你太太 是呀 谢谢 很好玩 |
[20:28] | That was fun. | 是呀 |
[20:33] | So, Mr. Monk, what do you want for Christmas? | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | A miracle. | 很好玩 圣诞节你想要什么? |
[20:38] | Yeah, I could use one of those. | 一个奇迹 |
[20:41] | Julie hates it here because it never snows. | 我也想要 Julie |
[20:45] | She’s been praying for this white Christmas. | 讨厌这里 因为从来不下雪 |
[20:47] | It hasn’t snowed in San Francisco in nine years. | 她一直祈求有个白色圣诞 |
[20:50] | The last time it snowed was the day Trudy died. | 三藩市已经9年没下雪 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God, I can’t stand it! | 上次下雪是Trudy死的那天 |
[20:59] | Let’s just go up there and knock on the door! | 要命 |
[21:01] | And say what? | 我受不了 我们去敲门吧 |
[21:02] | ♪ Silent night ♪ | 说什么? |
[21:05] | ♪ Holy night ♪ | |
[21:09] | ♪ All is calm all is bright ♪ | |
[21:15] | ♪ Round yon virgin mother and child ♪ | |
[21:21] | – It’s dripping. – It’s supposed to drip. | |
[21:23] | ♪ Holy infant so tender and mild ♪ ♪ Sleep in ♪ | 滴下来了 |
[21:31] | ♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪ ♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪ | 这样才正常 |
[21:40] | Ow. Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[21:43] | We get carolers all the time. Usually there’s a whole group. | 常常有人来报佳音 |
[21:46] | – Right. – Yeah. | 通常是一群人的 |
[21:48] | – We started with a big crowd. – We had a group, a big group. | 不错 |
[21:50] | Bob, Paul, Sue. | 本来跟一大群人一起 |
[21:52] | And, um, we had, um… | 但不知道为什么不见了他们 |
[21:53] | But then we lost them somehow. – And then they just dropped out. – Yeah, they just left. | 然后 |
[21:57] | What happened? | 丢下我们 |
[21:58] | Creative differences. | 是呀 他们就这样走了 发生什么事? |
[22:00] | Really weren’t comfortable with religious material. | 发生什么事? 创作上的分歧 |
[22:03] | Just wanted to do a whole different thing. | 他们不喜欢唱圣诗 |
[22:05] | Like a Vegas style. | 想做其他表演 |
[22:06] | – Just glittery? – No. | 都市风格的 |
[22:08] | – Not into it. – But we wished them well. | 金光热闹的 不好 不好 |
[22:10] | – Can I use your bathroom? – Show business is a… | 但我们祝他们成功 |
[22:12] | Yeah, sure. Come on in. | 是 可否借用厕所? |
[22:27] | Are you Dorrie? | 表演行业真的 没问题 请进来 |
[22:29] | How did you know? | 你是不是Dori? |
[22:31] | Uh, well, your daddy told me. | 你怎么知道? |
[22:34] | Do you know my daddy? | 你爸爸告诉我的 |
[22:35] | In a way. | 你认识我爸爸? |
[22:37] | Yeah, I’ve been looking for him. | 你认识我爸爸? |
[22:38] | Do you know where he is? | 可以这么说 我一直找他 |
[22:40] | Ssh, it’s a secret. | 知不知道他在哪? |
[22:42] | It’s a secret? Okay, I won’t tell anybody. | 是秘密 |
[22:44] | – What are you doing? – I wa– Um… | 秘密?好吧 我不会告诉任何人 |
[22:46] | I was just… | 你在干什么? |
[22:49] | Are you a cop? | 我 |
[22:51] | – Okay, look, here’s the thing. – Honey, go to your room. | 你是警察? |
[22:54] | I want you out. Just get out of my house. | 其实是这样的 |
[22:56] | Haven’t you people done enough to this family? | 你们走 |
[23:01] | Well, that went well. | 立刻离开这里 |
[23:19] | Hold on, hold on. Do we have a plan? | 你们还害我们不够吗? 本来很顺利的 |
[23:21] | No, but I need to talk to the little girl again. | 等一下 有没有什么计划? |
[23:24] | Just for a minute. | 没有 |
[23:25] | She knows something, I’m telling you. | 我要再跟那女孩谈谈 一会儿就够 |
[23:26] | Who are all these people? | 她知道一些事 |
[23:28] | I think these folks have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. | 这些是什么人? |
[23:31] | Yeah, which is what? | 他们都忘了圣诞节的真正意义 |
[23:32] | Which is leaving me alone. | – 是什么? |
[23:34] | Oh, I love it. I love everything about it. | – 不要烦我 |
[23:35] | The crowds, the shopping, the decorations. | 但我很喜欢 我喜欢一切 |
[23:37] | The fact that it’s horrible doesn’t bother you? | 人群 购物 |
[23:54] | Oh, my gosh! I can’t believe he’s still here! | 还有灯饰 你不觉得很可怕吗? |
[23:56] | Who’s here? | 天 |
[23:58] | Mr. Preston. I used to work here. | 他竟然还在这里 谁? |
[24:00] | Wait a minute, how many jobs have you had? | Peng先生 我曾在这里工作 |
[24:02] | Oh, it was just after high school. It was a summer thing. | 等等 你总共做过多少份工作? |
[24:04] | I worked at the information booth. | 中学后曾在这里做暑期工 |
[24:06] | But it only lasted for three weeks. | 在询问处工作 |
[24:07] | – What happened? – Oh, Mr. Preston liked me a lot. | 但只做了3星期 |
[24:10] | A little too much. | 发生什么事? |
[24:11] | Oh, I never had that problem. | Peng先生很喜欢我 |
[24:16] | Ooh. | 喜欢得过了火 |
[24:18] | – I’ll be right back. – Where are you going? | 我从来没有这种问题 |
[24:20] | I’m gonna go find Mr. Preston. | – 我很快回来 – 你去哪? |
[24:22] | He owes me a favor. | 我去找Peng先生 |
[24:24] | What kind of favor? | 他欠我一个人情 |
[24:31] | Who’s waiting to see Santa Claus? | 什么人情? |
[24:34] | Yay! | 谁想见圣诞老人? |
[24:35] | Well, you’re in luck. | |
[24:37] | Because guess who just landed? | 你们真幸运 |
[24:39] | Straight from the North Pole? Santa Claus! Ho ho ho… Yay! | 猜猜谁刚从北极到来? |
[25:24] | Whoo! Shhh. Okay, everybody, listen up, okay? | 圣诞老人 |
[25:36] | We have some new rules here in Santa’s Workshop. | 静一静 各位小朋友 |
[25:39] | Before anybody can sit on Santa’s lap, | 听好 圣诞老人工作坊有些新规矩 |
[25:42] | you have to use these magic wipes | 坐在圣诞老人腿上之前 |
[25:44] | and wipe your hands. Yay! Wiping is fun! | 要用魔术纸巾把双手抹干净 |
[25:50] | And no touching Santa’s face. | 抹手很好玩的 |
[25:52] | And try not to breathe on Santa. | 不要摸圣诞老人的脸 |
[25:55] | Remember, Santa isn’t always jolly. | 尽量不要向圣诞老人喷气 |
[25:58] | Sometimes Santa’s a little bit sad. | 圣诞老人不是常常不开心的 |
[26:00] | Okay? Who’s first? | 有时候他也会不开心 |
[26:04] | No no no no. Just stand–stand over there. | 明白吗?谁先去 |
[26:07] | Have you been a good boy? | 不要 |
[26:11] | Have you? | 站在 |
[26:12] | Mr. Monk, he’s got to sit on your lap. | 站在那里 你乖不乖? |
[26:14] | – You’re Santa Claus. – I don’t think so. | 乖不乖啊? 他要坐在你腿上 你是圣诞老人 |
[26:15] | He has to sit on your lap. Here, jump up! | 他要坐在你腿上 你是圣诞老人 |
[26:17] | – No no no. – Yep! | – 不需要吧 – 他要坐在你腿上 |
[26:19] | Okay, that’s too close! | – 来 上去 – 不要 |
[26:20] | All right, then, on the knee. The knee there. A little further. | – 上去 – 坐得太近 |
[26:23] | A little further. Now he’s squirming. | 坐在膝上 膝上 |
[26:25] | Santa doesn’t like the squirmers. | 远些 再远些 |
[26:27] | I love you, Santa. | 他在乱动 圣诞老人不喜欢的 |
[26:31] | – What is she doing? – She wants a kiss. | 我爱你 圣诞老人 |
[26:33] | Uh, no. | 她在 她干什么? 她想你吻她 |
[26:35] | No, no, sorry, no good. Next, you’re done. | 她想你吻她 不行 |
[26:39] | Okay, that’s it. You’re done. | 对不起 不可以 |
[26:40] | – Wait, but I made a list. – Yeah, good, mail it to me. | 下一个 够啦 下一个 |
[26:42] | Okay, you’re done. | 等等 我写了一张清单 |
[26:43] | All I want for Christmas is a rock polishing kit. | 等等 我写了一张清单 好 寄给我吧 完了 快走 |
[26:47] | A rock polishing kit? | 我想收到打磨宝石的工具 |
[26:49] | You’re Santa’s favorite. | 打磨宝石的工具? |
[26:51] | – What’s your name? – Trudy. | 圣诞老人最喜欢你 |
[26:59] | Are you okay? | – 你叫什么名字? |
[27:03] | My wife’s name was Trudy. | 你没事吧? |
[27:05] | She was killed by a car bomb. | 没事 不过我太太也叫Trudy |
[27:08] | It was under the passenger seat. | 她给汽车炸弹炸死了 |
[27:12] | The whole car exploded. | 炸弹放在乘客座位下面 |
[27:23] | Okay, you’re done. | 整辆车都炸烂了 |
[27:24] | You’re done. | 好吧 |
[27:27] | Just go. | 完了 |
[27:29] | And what’s your name? | 下一个 |
[27:31] | – Dorrie. | – Dorrie. 走吧 – 叫什么名字? |
[27:32] | That’s a pretty name. | – 叫什么名字? |
[27:34] | Dori I bet I know what you want for Christmas. | |
[27:37] | You want your daddy to come home. | 很好听的名字 我知道你的圣诞愿望是什么 |
[27:40] | And I wanna help you but I have a problem. | 你想爸爸回家 |
[27:43] | I just can’t find him. | 我想帮你 但有个问题 |
[27:45] | – Do you know where he is? – In a church. | 我怎么找都找不到他 |
[27:49] | He lives in a church? | 你知道他在哪吗? 他在教堂里 |
[27:52] | With the three ladies out front. | 他住在教堂? |
[27:57] | Daddy! | 前门有3个女人 |
[28:01] | That’s him. | 3个女人 爸爸 |
[28:03] | That’s Prager. Natalie… | 是他 |
[28:06] | Frank | Frank, they’re cops! |
[29:06] | Monk was right, he’s in there. | 他们是警察 |
[29:08] | Three ladies out front, that’s all we needed. | Monk说的对 他在里面 |
[29:11] | Yes, sir. | 前门有3个女人 我们找到了 |
[29:12] | He’s been living in there since September… | 是呀 队长 |
[29:14] | in a room in the basement. | 他自9月住在地窖的房间 |
[29:15] | He’s going by the name of Graham Elliot. | 化名Bert |
[29:17] | Ann Look, I don’t give a rat’s ass what he calls himself. | |
[29:19] | Let’s go get him. Cover the back. | 我不管他用什么名字 |
[29:21] | Tell the snipers we’re going in on my signal. | 进去抓他 |
[29:22] | Wait wait wait wait. | 包围后门 通知狙击手 我一给信号就行动 |
[29:24] | There’s a nun in there. | 等等 |
[29:26] | She won’t leave. | 里面有个修女 |
[29:29] | – A nun? – She sounded nice. | 不肯离开 |
[29:31] | I mean, she had a nunny quality. | – 修女? – 她好象很友善 |
[29:34] | What does she want, Randy? | 很有修女风范 |
[29:38] | She just wants to talk to you. | 她想怎样? |
[29:40] | She’s afraid you’re gonna rough him up. | 跟你谈谈 |
[29:48] | Oh, Jesus. Stand down. | 她怕你会为难Frank |
[29:51] | Stand down. | Prager 退下 |
[29:54] | No, no, stay put. | 留下 |
[29:56] | Hold your positions. | 留守原位 |
[29:57] | – Stand down. – Hold your positions. | 退下 |
[30:08] | – Captain Stottlemeyer. – Yeah. – I’m Sister Heather. – Hi, Sister. | 留守原位 |
[30:12] | Uh, you know why I’m here, right? | – Stottlemeyer 队长? – 对 你好 你知道我为何来吧? 我知道 他在里面 |
[30:15] | Yes. He’s here. | |
[30:17] | He’s in the sanctuary. | |
[30:18] | He’s very frightened. | 他在圣坛那里 |
[30:20] | You think he tried to murder you? | 很害怕 |
[30:22] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 你认为他想杀你? |
[30:25] | You obviously have very strong feelings about this. | 是的 |
[30:27] | Uh, you’re God da– | 很明显你极不开心 |
[30:30] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[30:31] | I just wanna make sure that Brad isn’t mistreated. | 是的 |
[30:34] | – Brad’s not his name. – You’re right. | 我只想肯定Bert不会受虐待 |
[30:37] | I don’t know his real name. | Bert不是他的真名 |
[30:38] | But I know the man. | 对 |
[30:40] | He’s been working in our outreach program. | 我不知道他的真名 但我认识他 |
[30:42] | He’s been feeding the hungry and the homeless every night. | 他帮我们做外展服务 |
[30:44] | When they’re too tired to come here, he brings the food to them. | 每晚派食物给饥饿的人和露宿者 |
[30:47] | Well, maybe he has a guilty conscience. | 他们不来 他就出去送食物给他们 |
[30:49] | Well any conscience at all is a rare thing these days. | 或者他良心发现 |
[30:52] | What do you want, captain? | 今时今日 |
[30:57] | I want justice. | 有良心是很罕见的事 你想要什么?队长 |
[31:00] | Well, he’s afraid that you want something else. | 公正 |
[31:02] | He’s afraid you and the other policemen want… | 他怕你想要其他东西 |
[31:04] | Revenge. | 怕你跟其他警察想 |
[31:07] | My father once taught me an important lesson. | 报复 |
[31:10] | There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. | 天父教过我 |
[31:17] | Your father. | 宽恕是最彻底的报复方法 |
[31:18] | He’s your father too. | 你的天父 也是你的天父 |
[31:25] | Okay, look, I promise you that I will not hurt him. | 好 |
[31:29] | Okay. | 我保证我不会伤害他 |
[31:33] | Frank there is a clinic next to the church. | 好 |
[31:38] | They have drugs, they have chemicals. | Frank 教堂旁边有一间诊所 |
[31:42] | Did you have access to the storage room? | 那里有药 |
[31:44] | Um, I mean, I didn’t have a key or anything. | 有化学品 你能不能进入储物室? |
[31:49] | But it would have been easy enough to break in. | 我没有钥匙 |
[31:53] | I didn’t poison anybody. I’m not a killer. | 不过要进去并非难事 |
[31:56] | Oh, right, what about our last date in the parking lot four months ago? | 我没有下毒害人 |
[32:00] | I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 我不是杀人凶手 |
[32:02] | You can’t be serious. | 是吗?4个月前你在停车场干嘛? 我无心杀你 |
[32:04] | All right, I thought about it. | 你开玩笑吧? |
[32:07] | When I got there, I couldn’t. | 没错 我想过杀你 |
[32:11] | I didn’t want to become my brother. | 但到了停车场后 我下不了手 |
[32:15] | At the last minute I decided to send you a message. | 不想跟弟弟一样 |
[32:17] | A message? | 最后我决定给你信息 |
[32:19] | Oh, my God. | 什么信息? |
[32:22] | Captain, the pattern. | 天 |
[32:25] | It’s an M. M for Michael. | 队长 |
[32:28] | Yeah, it was an M. | 那些子弹孔排成M字 代表Michael |
[32:30] | How could you miss it? | 是呀 |
[32:32] | Oh, wha– How was I supposed to know that was the letter M? | 是一个M字 |
[32:37] | This guy’s the best detective in the free world. | 我怎可能知道呀 |
[32:40] | He didn’t know that was an M! | 他是全世界最出色的侦探 |
[32:43] | What, you couldn’t use a spray can like everybody else? | 连他当初都不知道 |
[32:46] | Oh, for God’s sake, a message. | 你不会像其他人般用喷漆吗? |
[32:49] | I just wanted you to think about what you did. | 天 发信息 |
[32:52] | Michael was a good kid who got screwed up. | 我只想你反思 |
[33:01] | Wait, you think I don’t think about your brother? | Michael本性不坏 只是学坏了 |
[33:03] | I think about your brother every damn day of my life. | 你以为 你以为我没想起你弟弟? |
[33:07] | It was him or me. | 我每一天都想起他 |
[33:10] | And it still eats me up. | 当时不是他死就是我亡 |
[33:12] | I don’t need an M on a wall to remember something like that. | 我仍放不下这事 |
[33:16] | No cop does. | 不需要墙上的M字提醒我 |
[33:22] | Get him out of here. | 任何警察都不需要 |
[33:25] | Let’s go. | 带他走 |
[33:28] | God, captain, you gotta read this. | 走吧 |
[33:31] | This is from the journal he kept while he was in that church. | 队长 你一定要看看这个 |
[33:34] | He feels terrible about what he did. | 这是Frank |
[33:35] | Look at this one part. It made me cry. | 在教堂里写的日记 |
[33:37] | He can’t see it. | 他为做过的事很内疚 |
[33:38] | I know, Natalie, he’s not the guy, all right? | 看看这段 |
[33:42] | Okay, moving on. | 看得我哭了 免了 |
[33:43] | Lieutenant, you said there were four other suspects | 我知道 他不是凶手 |
[33:45] | who might have had a motive. | 你说还有4人有杀人动机 |
[33:46] | Actually, we struck out. | |
[33:48] | One’s deceased, one’s in the hospital, | 其实再没有线索 |
[33:50] | and two are back in prison. | 一个死了 一个在医院 |
[33:53] | Okay, so it wasn’t Frank Prager. | 另外两个在狱中 |
[33:55] | It’s nobody on your list. | |
[33:57] | Who sent me that bottle of wine? | – 不是Frank Prager |
[33:58] | And will they try again? | 干的 – 不是名单上的人 谁送我的那瓶酒? |
[34:01] | To kill you, I mean. I know what you mean, lieutenant. | 他们会不会再试?再来杀你? |
[34:12] | Mom… What? No, look, see? It looks good. | 我明白你的意思 |
[34:20] | You need one too. | 来看看 很漂亮 对吗? |
[34:22] | Okay. | 你也要一个 |
[34:24] | Okay, this, is from Mr. Monk. | 行了 好吧 |
[34:30] | You didn’t have to get me anything. | 这一份 是Monk先生送的 |
[34:32] | But thanks. | 你不用买礼物给我 不过谢谢你 |
[34:33] | Don’t tear… | 你不用买礼物给我 不过谢谢你 |
[34:37] | A first aid kit. | 别撕破 |
[34:39] | This is the hot gift this year. | |
[34:41] | It’s the Cadillac of first aid kits. | 是急救箱 今年最受欢迎的礼物 |
[34:43] | I’m talking about 100 feet of gauze. | 一应俱全 |
[34:46] | Five different ointments. | |
[34:48] | And a tourniquet. | 里面有100尺纱布 |
[34:49] | – Now, that tourniquet– – Okay, that’s great. | 5种不同药膏 还有止血带 |
[34:50] | We’re gonna look at that later because this is from both of us. | 那条止血带 |
[34:55] | Careful, though, it’s fragile. | 待会再看 这是我们送给你的 |
[34:57] | Oh. Oh, no. | 小心点 |
[35:01] | Oh. | 很容易打破的 |
[35:09] | It’s alive. | 它会动 |
[35:10] | It’s a living thing. Is it gonna die? | 它有生命 |
[35:14] | Well, not for a long long long time. | 它会不会死? |
[35:17] | But it will die eventually. | 很久 |
[35:18] | – It’s a friend! – A friend who’ll die. | 很久后才会 |
[35:20] | It’s a little friend to keep you company. | 但它始终会死 |
[35:22] | A dying friend. Look. | 它可跟你做朋友 跟你做伴 |
[35:23] | Look at it. It’s just twitching. | 垂死的朋友 |
[35:25] | It’s turning left, then it swims right. | 你看 你看它 |
[35:27] | It’s zigzagging. Can’t we train it? | 它抽搐呀 它游向左 |
[35:29] | Yeah, we can train it… to swim clockwise. | 游向右 可以训练它吗? |
[35:31] | And I’ll show you how to feed it. | 可以 |
[35:33] | – Oh, oh. I’m sorry. – Okay, wait wait wait. | 我们训练它顺时针方向游 |
[35:35] | – Stay there. – It’s okay. | 我教你怎样喂它 |
[35:37] | I’ll get it with my new broom. | 等等 别动 |
[35:39] | Just wait. | 不要紧 我去拿 我去拿新扫帚 |
[36:02] | – Captain. – Merry Christmas, Alice. | 等一等 看 很可爱 |
[36:05] | Can we come in? | – 队长 |
[36:08] | So what’s going on? | – 圣诞快乐 Alice |
[36:09] | Uh, Monk thinks that he knows who tried to kill me | 可以进去吗? 有什么事? |
[36:13] | during the Christmas party. | Monk说知道谁想在圣诞派对上杀我 |
[36:15] | I thought it was Frank Prager. | |
[36:17] | No, it wasn’t Prager. | |
[36:18] | In fact, it wasn’t anybody. | – 不是Frank Prager |
[36:20] | Nobody tried to kill the captain. | 吗? – 不是 |
[36:22] | That was a trick to throw us off track. | 没有人想杀我 没有人要杀队长 |
[36:25] | Terry Chasen was the target. | 这只是转移我们视线的把戏 |
[36:27] | From the beginning. | |
[36:28] | Alice, we know you and Terry were involved. | 由始至终 Terry Chason才是目标 |
[36:31] | We’ve got phone records, credit cards. | 我们知道你跟Terry曾经交往 |
[36:33] | You were together for about six months. Seven. | 有电话和信用卡记录可以证明 |
[36:36] | Seven months. | 你们一起约会6个月 |
[36:37] | Was it because he went back to his wife? | 你们一起约会6个月 |
[36:39] | 7 That’s why you killed him? | |
[36:42] | Alice, we know how you did it. | 是7个月 因为他跟太太复合?所以你杀他? |
[36:47] | The Christmas gift exchange was your idea. | 我们知道你怎样下手 |
[36:50] | It was easy to make sure that the captain picked Terry’s name. | 交换礼物是你的主意 |
[36:53] | Yeah, I remember. I was the last one to choose. | 要确保队长抽到Terry的名字不难 |
[36:56] | And there was one name left. | 不错 |
[36:58] | The day of the party, | 我记得 我最后一个抽名字 |
[36:59] | you brought a poison bottle into the office. | 当时只剩下一个 |
[37:01] | You dropped it off at the front desk. | 派对当日 |
[37:03] | It was addressed to Captain Stottlemeyer. | 你带了那瓶毒酒回警局 |
[37:05] | And you know I don’t drink port. | 放在接待处 写明送给队长 |
[37:08] | And at some point, probably during the party, | 你知道我不喝那种酒 |
[37:10] | you snuck into the captain’s office | 派对期间 |
[37:12] | and you stole the gift that he had brought in for Terry. | 你潜入队长的办公室 |
[37:15] | When the Captain couldn’t find it, | 偷走他给Terry的礼物 |
[37:17] | you suggested replacing it with the bottle. | 队长找不到他的礼物 |
[37:20] | The poison bottle. | 你就提议用酒代替 |
[37:21] | It was like a magician doing sleight of hand. | 你就提议用酒代替 |
[37:23] | You have everybody looking the wrong way. | 那瓶毒酒 |
[37:26] | It was… brilliant. | 你好象变魔术一样 |
[37:33] | Excuse me. | 转移所有人的视线 |
[37:42] | Alice. | 很巧妙 |
[37:49] | Alice, where is the poison? | 不好意思 |
[37:53] | You know, if you threw it away, we’ll find traces of it. | Alice 毒药在哪里? |
[37:56] | You know that. | 即使你丢了它 |
[38:02] | It’s in the basement. | 我们也会找到痕迹 你应该很清楚 |
[38:06] | How did you know? | 在地下室 |
[38:08] | Natalie. This is the card and the envelope | 你怎样发现的? |
[38:16] | that came with the whisk broom. | 这张卡是你连同那小扫帚送给我的 |
[38:17] | Which, by the way, I’ve been using. | |
[38:19] | It really is fantastic. But the card… | |
[38:21] | is a little too big, see? | 我有用 真的很好用 |
[38:23] | You had to fold it over. | 但这张卡太大 |
[38:26] | This card came with the poison bottle. | 信封太小 你要将它折小一点 |
[38:31] | It’s too small. | 这张卡是跟毒酒一起的 |
[38:33] | Alice, you mixed them up. | |
[38:34] | I mixed them up. | 这张卡太小 Alice 你调乱了信封 |
[38:38] | And I’m usually so organized. | 我调乱了信封 |
[38:47] | I couldn’t. | 我一向做事很有条理 |
[38:51] | I just couldn’t live without him. | 我不能 |
[39:12] | I got him. Thanks. | 我不能没有他 |
[39:17] | I talked to the DA. She’s gonna offer you a deal. | 把他交给我 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Eight months plus time served on the assault. | 我跟检察官谈过 |
[39:25] | Think about it. | 她给你开了条件 8个月加袭击罪已服刑期 |
[39:28] | And you can decide when you get back. | 考虑吧 |
[39:31] | Where am I going? | 回来时再决定 |
[39:33] | You are released on your own recognizance for two days. | 我要去哪里? |
[39:36] | Now, I am responsible for you, so don’t make me regret it. | 你自行担保外出两天 |
[39:51] | Go home. | 你不回来由我负责 |
[40:31] | Aren’t you curious? | 别要我后悔 |
[40:33] | No, I love not knowing. | 回家吧 |
[40:35] | Oh, my God… | 你一点都不好奇吗? |
[40:39] | Julie, sweetie, what is it? | 不 我喜欢不知道 |
[40:54] | It’s a white Christmas! It’s your white Christmas! | 天 |
[40:56] | Yay. | Julie 什么事? |
[40:57] | I’m gonna go get my camera. | 白色圣诞 你的白色圣诞呀 |
[40:59] | Whoo! I’m gonna get my coat! | 白色圣诞 你的白色圣诞呀 |
[41:02] | You okay? | 我去拿相机 |
[41:04] | Merry Christmas, Mr. Monk. | 我去拿外套 你没事吧? 圣诞快乐 Monk先生 |