时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You sure this is it? | – 真的是这儿? – 是这儿 |
[00:24] | This is it. | – 真的是这儿? – 是这儿 |
[00:25] | What time is it? | 什么时间? |
[00:28] | 3:20. | 3时20分 |
[00:31] | I don’t see him. | 我不见他 |
[00:32] | He’ll be here. | 他一定来 |
[00:35] | Mr. Monk, do you think he really has information about Trudy? | 你相信他真的有Trudy的资料? |
[00:38] | Mm-hmm. | 若然他撒谎骗赏金? |
[00:39] | What if he’s lying just to get the reward money? | 若然他撒谎骗赏金? |
[00:41] | What if he’s not? | |
[00:43] | What if he’s the real thing? | 若然不是撒谎?若然他说真话? |
[00:46] | You have the cash? Give me the cash. | 现金带来了?给我 |
[00:47] | Look, I just don’t want you getting your hopes up. | 我不想你期望过高 |
[00:49] | Natalie, I don’t have an abundance of hope. | 我期望短缺 |
[00:52] | Let me enjoy the little I have, please. | 请让我珍惜仅余的 |
[00:54] | – Give it to me. – Okay. | – 给我 – 好 |
[00:57] | Okay, you wait over there… | 你过那边的设施等 |
[00:59] | by the facility thing. | |
[01:02] | You mean the bathroom? | – 洗手间? – 他们唤作卫生设施 |
[01:03] | I believe they’re called facility things. | – 洗手间? – 他们唤作卫生设施 |
[01:05] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会留下你一个人 |
[01:06] | Natalie, he said to come alone. | 我不会留下你一个人 |
[01:08] | If he sees you here, he won’t stop. | 他叫我独自来 他看见你不会现身 |
[01:10] | Mr. Monk, my job is to help you, | Monk 先生 我的职责是协助你 |
[01:11] | not to wait for you in the facility thing. | 不是在设施内等你 |
[01:13] | This is about Trudy. I have got to do this. | 事关Trudy |
[01:17] | Please. | 我一定要照做 拜托 |
[01:18] | All right, but just promise me | 好吧 |
[01:20] | you won’t pay him unless you’re sure. | 我答应我核实后才付款 |
[01:22] | And if you need anything, yell. | 若有需要 |
[01:25] | Good luck. | 大声叫 一切顺利 |
[01:54] | You Monk? | 你是Monk ? |
[01:57] | That for me? | – 给我的? – 你说有照片 |
[01:58] | You said you had a picture. | – 给我的? – 你说有照片 |
[02:04] | You’ve been looking for a six-fingered man? | – 你找一个六指男人? |
[02:06] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[02:16] | Where did you get this? | – 哪里来的? |
[02:18] | I took it myself. | – 我拍的 |
[02:20] | I met him in Vancouver, Canada. | 在加拿大温哥华遇见他 |
[02:22] | He was drunk. He was talking about | 他喝醉了 |
[02:25] | killing your wife with a car bomb. | 说用汽车炸弹杀死你太太 |
[02:26] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[02:29] | The picture’s free, Mr. Monk. | 照片免费 |
[02:31] | The name’s gonna cost you. | 名字可要钱买 |
[02:36] | Wait wait wait wait. Wait a minute. | 等一等 等一等 |
[02:38] | This sixth finger. | – 第六只手指… – 怎样? |
[02:39] | Yeah? What about it? | – 第六只手指… – 怎样? |
[02:41] | No hair on the knuckle. | 指节没有毛 |
[02:42] | This photograph has been doctored. | 照片经过加工 |
[02:44] | – The license plate is not Canadian. – Just give me the money. | 车牌也不是加拿大车牌 |
[02:46] | You can’t help me at all, can you?! | 你根本没线索 – 给我钱 – 不行 |
[02:51] | Give me the money! | 给我钱 |
[02:53] | Natalie! | Natalie! |
[03:14] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[03:38] | Monk Mr. Monk? | |
[03:42] | Mr. Monk? | 先生?Monk |
[05:24] | Hey! | 先生? |
[05:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[05:29] | You can’t ride back here. | 这儿不能载客 |
[05:31] | Does this look like a Greyhound bus to you? | 这像旅游巴士吗? |
[05:37] | No, buses have windows and seats. | 不像 旅游巴士有窗和座位 |
[05:41] | Hey, it was a rhetorical question. | 那句是反诘 |
[05:44] | – Aah. – Are you all right? | 你没事吧?老友 |
[05:47] | Look, buddy, it’s not me. | 不是我小气 |
[05:48] | But I get caught with a civilian back here, | 给发现车尾载客 |
[05:50] | I could lose my insurance. | 保险要泡汤 |
[06:03] | Listen, do you have any money? | 听我说 你可有钱? |
[06:11] | No, sorry. | – 没有 对不起 |
[06:12] | Wait wait wait wait. | – 等等 等等 |
[06:16] | Here, buy yourself some dinner. | 拿去吃饭 |
[06:27] | What are you doing? | – 干什么? |
[06:28] | Smoothing it out. | – 扫平它 |
[06:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:07] | – Good afternoon, Kirby. | |
[07:09] | Cora. | 午安 Debbie |
[07:12] | They said it might rain later. | 他们说待会下雨 |
[07:14] | Oh, well, we’ll know soon enough. | 好 很快有分晓 |
[07:17] | I got some food for Jinxy. That’s his favorite brand. | 我买给Jes 它最爱的牌子 |
[07:20] | They fed him a completely different brand at the shelter while I was gone. | 我外游时 收容所喂它吃别的牌子 |
[07:22] | You were gone? | – 你外游? |
[07:24] | Yeah, I was on vacation. I just got back. | – 对 度假刚返 |
[07:25] | Oh, good for you. A little weekend getaway. | 真好 周末出门散心 |
[07:29] | Actually, I was gone for three months. | 我出门三个月 |
[07:31] | I was on that cruise, you remember. We talked about that. | 坐邮轮 记得吗? |
[07:33] | You told me I should take a lot of pictures. | 我们聊过 你还叫我多拍照 |
[07:35] | Did I? | 有吗? |
[07:36] | They’ll be ready on Thursday. Can’t wait to show you. | 照片周四冲好 我好心急给你看 |
[07:38] | Especially Greece. I never knew there were so many islands. | 尤其是希腊 我不知有这许多岛屿 |
[07:40] | Excuse me, Cora, I’m sorry. I remembered I gotta pick up… | 不好意思 |
[07:43] | Clean up the back room. | 我还要清洁后间 |
[07:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | Okay. | |
[07:49] | – I’ll bring those pictures around. | |
[07:50] | Yeah, yeah, you do that. | 我拿了照片找你 – |
[07:52] | All right. | 好 一定 |
[08:08] | Hey, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[08:10] | Hey! | Hey! |
[08:12] | Don’t ponce my ride. | 别揩我战车的油 |
[08:15] | What are you doing? | – 你干什么? |
[08:17] | It’s just not quite straight. | – 镜子歪了 |
[08:20] | What part of don’t ponce my ride don’t you understand? | 别揩我战车的油?哪部分不明白? |
[08:24] | Well, ponce. | 揩油 |
[08:26] | Most of– All of it, really. | 大部分 其实整句都不明白 |
[08:28] | No man, this is a BMW 5 series, all right? | 这是宝马5系 |
[08:30] | I don’t let my wife touch this car and she bought me this car. | 我太太也碰不得 车还是她送的 |
[08:33] | You think I’m gonna let you touch it? | 我会让你碰?你有什么问题? |
[08:38] | Buddy, what is your problem? | |
[08:39] | I don’t know, I can’t stop. | 不知道 我停不…我停不了手 |
[08:41] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me, | 我不知道自己有什么问题 |
[08:43] | but it’s almost there, just a… | 快行了 |
[08:44] | Hey, how about I just rip you a new one? | 不如我来修理你? |
[08:46] | Uh, no. No no. | 不必 |
[08:48] | I don’t need a new one. | 我不必修理 |
[08:51] | Where you from? | 你哪里来的? |
[08:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:55] | Well, how about you do this town a favor? | 不如造福本镇 |
[08:57] | You figure out where it is you’re from | 想清楚哪里来 |
[08:59] | and then get your sorry ass back there. | 从速夹着尾巴回去 |
[09:01] | Okay, thank you. ♪ Mamas don’t let your babies ♪ | 好 |
[09:20] | ♪ Grow up to be cowboys ♪ ♪ Don’t let ’em pick guitars and.. ♪ Is that Willie Nelson? | 谢谢指教 |
[09:27] | You hate country music. | 你讨厌乡摇音乐 |
[09:31] | You been coming in singing and dancing every day this week. | 这个星期又哼歌又跳舞 |
[09:34] | What’s his name? | 他是谁? |
[09:36] | Well, maybe I’m just happy. | 也许我只是心情愉快 |
[09:38] | Isn’t that possible? | 不可能吗? |
[09:40] | Sure, it’s possible. | 可能 |
[09:42] | What’s his name? | 他是谁? |
[09:43] | Oh, good morning. | 早安 |
[09:46] | – Can you feed me? – We can try. | – 可以给我食物吗? – 可以试试 |
[09:48] | Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? | 早餐 |
[09:50] | Um… | 午餐或晚餐? |
[09:51] | Doesn’t matter, it’s the same menu anyway. | 没关系 反正同一份餐牌 |
[09:54] | Well, you can sit anywhere you like. | 随便找个座位 |
[09:57] | Oh… | |
[09:59] | Here. | 来 |
[10:00] | How about right over here? | 不如… |
[10:06] | You can watch the world go by. | 这边好 看着街外人来人往 |
[10:09] | Or not go by. | 或人不来人不往 |
[10:12] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[10:30] | Sir? Excuse me. | 先生 |
[10:33] | Are you okay? | 你可好? |
[10:36] | Did you get in a fight or something? Uh… | 可是跟人打架或什么? |
[10:41] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要不要饮点什么? |
[10:43] | Oh, do you have any bottled water? | 可有瓶装水? |
[10:45] | We can do that. | – 有的 |
[10:47] | But wait, I have a favorite brand. | – 等一等 |
[10:51] | It’s the only brand I drink. | 我有心爱牌子 非这个牌子不喝 |
[10:54] | It’s called, um… | 名字是… |
[10:57] | It’s called, um… | 名字是… |
[11:03] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来 |
[11:06] | I’ll just bring you ours. | 我拿我们有的给你 |
[11:14] | Talk to those guys, get a list of the regulars. | 查问他们 找一份常见司机的名单 |
[11:16] | I want a list of all the truckers that park here overnight. | 还要通宵泊车的司机名单 |
[11:19] | This is my fault, I should never have left him. | 是我不好 |
[11:22] | You’re supposed to say, “No, Natalie, | 不该留下他一个 你该答 |
[11:24] | it’s not your fault. Stop blaming yourself.” | 不是你的错 别责怪自己 |
[11:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:27] | Say it! | 快说 |
[11:29] | It’s not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. | 不是你的错 别责怪自己 |
[11:32] | – It’s all my fault. – Captain! | 是我的错 队长 |
[11:34] | What do you got? | – 有什么发现? |
[11:35] | Found his wallet. | – 找到他的钱包 |
[11:37] | ID’s still in there, money’s gone. | 身份证明还在 现金不见了 |
[11:39] | Robbery. Well, believe it or not, that’s good news. | 抢劫 信不信由你 不幸中之大幸 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么? 若是绑架 犯事者必另有图谋 |
[11:42] | If it was a kidnapper, he’d have other things on his mind. | 若是绑架 犯事者必另有图谋 |
[11:46] | Monk Captain, Mr. Monk gets all his money | |
[11:47] | from the bank, they’re brand-new bills. | 先生刚由银行提款 全是新钞 |
[11:49] | Maybe they keep track of the serial numbers. | 也许记下了钞票号码 |
[11:51] | That’s good, we’ll check it out. | 好主意 我们追查一下 |
[11:53] | Maybe this guy really did have a clue about Trudy’s murder. | 也许这人真的知道Trudy遇害内情 |
[11:56] | And Monk solved the case. | Monk 破了案 |
[11:58] | I mean, he found the guy who killed Trudy. | 找出杀死Trudy的真凶 |
[12:01] | And killed him. | 杀人报仇 |
[12:02] | And then he moved someplace else, | 然后移居他方 |
[12:04] | changed his name, and started a new life. | 隐姓埋名过新生活 |
[12:07] | Without telling us. | – 不通知我们 |
[12:08] | Happens all the time. | – 常有的事 |
[12:10] | It does? | – 真的吗? |
[12:11] | It happens occasionally. | – 偶然发生 |
[12:14] | It’s not unprecedented. | 前所未有 |
[12:19] | I never said it. | – 我没说过 |
[12:20] | Good. | – 好极 |
[12:27] | How was everything? | 一切都好?水好喝不? |
[12:29] | How’s that water? | |
[12:31] | I like it! | 我喜欢 |
[12:33] | See, you have a new favorite brand. | 发现新的心爱牌子了 |
[12:34] | It’s a big day for you. | 可是大日子 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Now, I’m just curious. | 对 |
[12:38] | Why do you have everything on different plates? | 我很好奇 为何每样食物不同碟子 |
[12:41] | Is it, like, a religious thing? | – 是宗教习惯? |
[12:42] | I guess so. | – 大概是吧 |
[12:43] | Is that why you wash your hands every two minutes? | 所以你每两分钟洗手一次? |
[12:46] | Probably. | – 大概也是 |
[12:48] | To each his own. | – 真是各有各习惯 |
[12:50] | All right, here you go. | 好 |
[12:53] | Whenever you are ready. | 你的 你随便坐 |
[12:54] | Oh, 12.50. | – 12元半 |
[12:56] | Is there a problem? | – 有问题? |
[12:57] | I only have five dollars. | 我只有五元 |
[13:02] | You’re having a rough time, aren’t you? | 你近来际遇不好? |
[13:05] | You know what? I’ll pay the rest. | 这样吧 |
[13:07] | Pay me back when you can. | 余数我付 你有钱再还我 |
[13:09] | Debbie, what are you doing? | Debbie 你怎么了? |
[13:11] | I can tell he’s an honest guy. | 看得出他是老实人 |
[13:13] | I am? | 我是? |
[13:14] | Mm-hmm. | 我想你很对 我是 |
[13:15] | I think you’re right. I am. | 我想你很对 我是 |
[13:19] | Thank you. I will pay you back. | 谢谢你 我一定还你 保证 |
[13:21] | I promise. | – 不忙 我们都会老死这儿 – 对 |
[13:22] | – There’s no rush! | |
[13:24] | We’re both gonna die here. | 不忙 我们都会老死这儿 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[13:28] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:30] | How far am I from police headquarters? | 请问警察总部有多远? |
[13:36] | Headquarters? | 总部? |
[13:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰你 |
[13:48] | You caught me cheating. Don’t tell anybody. | 给你撞见我躲懒 – |
[13:50] | I won’t. | 别跟人说 – 绝不会 |
[13:52] | What can we do for you? | – 有何贵干? |
[13:54] | I’m a little confused. | – 我有点糊涂 |
[13:56] | Oh, that happens all the time. | 时有的事 让我猜猜 |
[13:57] | Let me guess, you got off the interstate | 你驶离州际公路找油站 |
[13:59] | and you were looking for a gas station. | |
[14:01] | No, no. No no no. I’m not lost. | 不是不是 我不…我不是迷路 |
[14:04] | Well, I am. | 我是 |
[14:06] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[14:10] | You can’t remember? Like, amnesia? | 你记不起来?失忆? |
[14:15] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[14:21] | That’s a hell of a speed bump you got there. | 你头上肿起一大块 |
[14:24] | I’ve got an icepack somewhere. | 我有冰袋 |
[14:27] | Has a doctor seen that? | – 看医生没有? |
[14:29] | I don’t know. | – 不知道 |
[14:30] | – How’d that happen? – I can tell ya how it happened. | – 怎发生的? – 我告诉你好了 |
[14:32] | Cora? | 他给一罐漆油打中 由船上坠海 |
[14:33] | A paint can dropped on his head and he about fell overboard. | 他给一罐漆油打中 由船上坠海 |
[14:36] | Overboard? | 由船上坠海? |
[14:37] | How do you know this, Cora? | 你怎知道? |
[14:38] | Because I was there. It was in Naples, Italy. | 我在场 在意大利的那不勒斯 |
[14:40] | He was on my cruise. | – 他跟我同一艘邮轮 |
[14:41] | So you know this man? | – 你认识他? |
[14:43] | Yeah, I know the man. Of course I know the man. | 我当然认识他 |
[14:45] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[15:06] | Feel better? | 好些了?该很好 |
[15:07] | You should, you slept for 15 hours. | 你直睡了15小时 |
[15:09] | I had the strangest dream. | 我做了一个好奇怪的梦 |
[15:11] | I dreamt that you were a blonde. | – 梦见你有金发 – 金发? |
[15:14] | A blonde? | 对 而且很漂亮 |
[15:15] | And you looked pretty. | 对 而且很漂亮 |
[15:19] | Different. Pretty different. | 另一种 另一种漂亮 |
[15:26] | – What are you doing? – Well, I’m, uh… | 你干什么? |
[15:28] | It’s a religious thing. | 是宗教习惯 |
[15:30] | Don’t play with your food, just eat it. | – 别把食物弄来弄去 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 吃 – 好 |
[15:34] | The roof again. | 屋顶又漏水 |
[15:36] | This place is a dump! | 这房子真烂 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:40] | Oh, gee gee pugee! He’s a boo boo. | – 它是小宝贝 |
[15:43] | Mmm, we have a cat. | – 我们养猫? |
[15:45] | – You love cats. – I love cats. | – 你爱猫 – 我爱猫? |
[15:47] | Jinxy, this is my new husband Jerry. | Jes 我的新夫婿Sherry |
[15:50] | My name is Jerry? | 我叫Sherry? |
[15:52] | Jerry Little. | |
[15:54] | Short for Jeremiah, which is my favorite name. | Sherry是我最喜欢的名字 |
[15:57] | – That’s certainly a coincidence. | |
[15:59] | Isn’t it? | 真巧 – |
[16:01] | Oh, are these clothes new? | 可不是? 这些是新衣服吗? |
[16:04] | I brought ’em yesterday. They look good. | 我昨天买的 很好看 |
[16:07] | Oh, that is a good look on you. | 你穿上了很好看 |
[16:09] | Mmm mmm mmm. | |
[16:10] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服哪里去了? |
[16:13] | You lost ’em. You lost everything gambling. | 丢了 你赌钱输掉一切 |
[16:17] | – I gamble. – Mmm-hmm. | 我赌钱? |
[16:19] | Darling, you have a serious addiction. | 你赌瘾很大 |
[16:21] | Can’t stop yourself. | 不能自制 |
[16:23] | You bet all your luggage. | 押上行李 |
[16:25] | And you bet everything you own on red. | 倾家荡产买红色 |
[16:27] | I was in the casino. | 我也在赌场 |
[16:29] | I was watching you. | 我看着你赌 |
[16:31] | That’s where we met. | 我们在赌场邂逅 |
[16:33] | – Now what? – The milk… | – 又怎么了? – 牛奶 |
[16:36] | I feel… I feel frightened. | – 我觉得害怕 – 害怕牛奶? |
[16:39] | – You’re afraid of milk. – How is that possible? | 怎可能?我有什么问题? |
[16:41] | What–What is wrong with me? | |
[16:44] | It probably happened when you banged your head. | 大概是脑袋给撞过的后遗症 |
[16:46] | Just give it a few days, you’ll be okay. | 过几天便没事 |
[16:48] | Maybe I should see a doctor. | 也许我该看医生 |
[16:50] | Oh, you saw a doctor, don’t you remember? | 你看过医生了 不记得吗? |
[16:52] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[16:53] | He told you to trust me. | 医生叫你信任我 |
[16:55] | And… to do everything that I say. | – 事事听我吩咐做 |
[16:59] | Yes, dear. | – 好 亲爱的 |
[17:04] | Oh, uh… | 我需要钱 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna need some money. I owe that waitress seven dollars. | 我欠了那待应七块钱 |
[17:09] | What do you care? | – 有什么所谓? |
[17:10] | I just wanna do the right thing. | – 我要有口齿 |
[17:12] | Maybe later. | 迟些吧 |
[17:13] | Right now you got some chores to do. | 现在先做家务 |
[17:14] | – You love doing chores. – Oh. | 你爱做家务 |
[17:16] | Here’s your list. | 这是清单 |
[17:23] | Fix the roof? No. | 修补屋顶?不行 |
[17:24] | No, I… I can’t. | 不行 我不行的 |
[17:26] | Sure you can. You’re a roofer. | 你行 你是屋顶修补匠 |
[17:28] | I’m a roofer? | – 我是屋顶修补匠? – 你的职业 |
[17:29] | That’s your job. | 告诉你 |
[17:31] | I tell you what, tiger. | 你乖乖修补屋顶 |
[17:32] | You fix the roof and then later on tonight… | 今晚… |
[17:36] | I’ll show you how much I appreciate it. | 我自然好好奖励你 |
[17:54] | Here’s your toolbox. Up you go. | 工具箱在此 上去 |
[18:24] | – Now what? – Uh, I’m… I’m afraid. | – 又怎么了? – 我害怕 |
[18:28] | You’re up two feet, Jerry. | 你不过爬了两尺 |
[18:30] | You can do this. | 你做得到的 |
[18:31] | That’s why you became a roofer, to get over your fear of heights. | 你做屋顶修补匠来克服畏高 使得 |
[18:34] | And it worked. You’re world famous. | 这举世知名 |
[18:36] | Jerry, you’re the king of all the roofers. | 当上屋顶修补匠天王 |
[18:39] | Now up you go. | – 上去 |
[18:40] | Yes, dear. | – 知道 |
[18:47] | I’m a roofer? | 我是屋顶修补匠? |
[19:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么? 救命 救命 |
[19:28] | Help! | 人来替我赶走它们 |
[19:29] | Somebody get ’em off me! | |
[19:38] | – You recognize him? – No. | – 认得他吗? – 不认得 |
[19:40] | His name’s Teddy Mulligan. | 他名叫Teddy Mulligan |
[19:42] | Monk You were right about Monk’s money. | |
[19:44] | The serial numbers led us right to him. | 的钞票确有记录 所以追踪到他 |
[19:45] | He’s confessed to everything. | 他承认一切 |
[19:47] | He tried to con Monk out of the reward money. | 设计骗Monk 的赏金 |
[19:49] | Then where is Mr. Monk? | 那Monk 先生在哪里? |
[19:51] | Mulligan says there was a fight. | – Mulligan说他们出手打架… – 糟糕 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God. | – Mulligan打中他的头 – 不好 |
[19:54] | And Mulligan hit him on the head. | – Mulligan打中他的头 – 不好 |
[19:55] | Oh, my God. | 把他推上一架货车 货车开走 |
[19:56] | Then he threw him on the back of a truck | 把他推上一架货车 货车开走 |
[19:58] | and the truck drove away. That’s all he knows. | 他只知那么多 |
[20:03] | Well, is he… Is he dead? | 他会不会死了? |
[20:07] | I don’t think so. | 该不会 |
[20:09] | There’s been no report of a body. Hey. | 没有发现尸体报告 |
[20:13] | He’s out there. | 他流落在外 |
[20:15] | If somebody’s seen him, | 若有人见过他 |
[20:17] | we’ll find him. | 一定找得到 |
[20:20] | I promise. | 保证 |
[20:29] | – Hey, welcome back. – Good afternoon. | – 欢迎你回来 – 午安 |
[20:32] | Hey. | – 你俩一块儿? – 我们是夫妻 |
[20:33] | Are you two together? | – 你俩一块儿? – 我们是夫妻 |
[20:35] | Yeah, we’re married. We’re married! | 我们结婚了 |
[20:37] | This is my husband Jerry. | 我的丈夫Sherry |
[20:39] | Uh, my name is Jerry. | 我名叫Sherry |
[20:41] | And we’re married. | 我们是夫妻 |
[20:44] | No kidding? Well, congratulations. | – 说真的?恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Thank you, Gail. | 跟电影一样 我们在邮轮上邂逅 |
[20:50] | Yeah, just like in the movies. | 跟电影一样 |
[20:51] | We met on that cruise I took. | 我们在邮轮上邂逅 |
[20:53] | Saw each other in the casino | 在赌场相遇 |
[20:55] | and boom! We knew, didn’t we? | 砰的一声通电 |
[20:58] | We knew. Love at first sight. | 灵犀一点通 对不?一见钟情 |
[21:00] | That’s how it happened. | 就是那样 |
[21:02] | Evidently. | 看来是那样 |
[21:03] | Is Debbie here? I owe her some money. | Debbie在不在?我来还钱给她 |
[21:06] | No, she quit this morning. | 不在 她今早辞职了 |
[21:08] | – She quit? – Just like that. | – 辞职? – 说走便走 |
[21:11] | I found this note in the door. | 在门上发现这张字条 |
[21:13] | Said that her boyfriend’s moving to Denver | 说随男友搬往丹佛 |
[21:15] | and she’s going with him and she doesn’t know when she’ll be back. | 不知何时回来 |
[21:18] | I was her best friend. She didn’t say a word to me. | 我是她最好朋友 她事前只字不提 |
[21:20] | There’s something wrong with this. | 字条有古怪 |
[21:24] | Look at that smudge. | 看那些墨迹 |
[21:26] | This note was written by a left-handed person. | 是左撇子写的 |
[21:29] | But Debbie is right-handed. | – Debbie是右撇子 |
[21:32] | That’s right, she is. | – 对 她用右手 |
[21:34] | I don’t think Debbie wrote this note. | 字条不是Debbie写的 |
[21:35] | Where does she live? | 她住在哪里? |
[21:37] | Right next door. | 隔壁 |
[21:39] | I have the key. | 我有钥匙 |
[21:40] | What do you care about this girl? | 你干什么那么关心那女孩? |
[21:42] | I just wanna check it out. | 我只想查看一下 |
[21:44] | Dear. | 赶快 还要回家做家务和做爱… |
[21:45] | Well, make it fast. | 赶快 |
[21:47] | ‘Cause… gotta get home. We got chores to do. And loving to make. | 还要回家做家务和做爱… |
[22:11] | What if she comes back and finds us? | 万一她回来撞见我们?你想过吗? |
[22:13] | Did you ever think about that? | |
[22:25] | What are you doing? | – 你干什么? |
[22:28] | I think… I’m thinking. | – 我想我在思考 |
[22:31] | That’s the way you think? | 那是你思考的样子? |
[22:33] | If you wanna look around, look around like a normal person. | 若要四处探看 起码正常人般探看 |
[22:36] | You’re embarrassing me. | 你要令我出丑 |
[22:37] | I gotta live in this town. | 我要在镇上生活 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry, dear. | 对不起 |
[22:41] | But something is wrong here. | 但这儿有点不对劲 |
[22:45] | It looks like she’s had this bird her whole life. | 这头鸟儿 她养了一辈子 |
[22:49] | She wouldn’t just leave it behind, would she? | 论理不该丢下它不带走 |
[22:51] | How are you noticing this stuff? | 对不对? 你怎会留意这种事? |
[22:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:55] | I’m just… seeing things. | 就是会看见东西 |
[22:58] | Can I be honest with you? | 可以说句坦白话吗? |
[23:00] | I wish you would concentrate like this on your roofing work. | 你修补屋顶有这样专心就好了 |
[23:03] | Yes, my beloved. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | Pregnancy test. | 验孕棒 |
[23:26] | Looks like she had a bun in the oven. | 看来她腹中有块肉 |
[23:28] | – How do you know? – Those two little lines there. | – 你怎知道? – 两条线代表怀孕 |
[23:30] | That means positive. | 你要往上面撒尿 |
[23:31] | See, you pee on that end. | 你要往上面撒尿 |
[23:33] | Wipe! Wipe wipe! | 纸巾 纸巾 我需要纸巾 |
[23:35] | Wipe! Give me– I need a wipe. | 知道了 不用慌 |
[23:36] | All right, relax! | 知道了 不用慌 |
[23:43] | Broken glass. | 玻璃碎 |
[23:46] | Broken glass. | 玻璃碎 |
[23:55] | This table has been moved. | 桌子移动过 |
[23:57] | I think somebody was fighting in here. | 曾有人在这儿打斗 |
[24:00] | You see this tape? | 见不见那些胶纸?这儿本来有地毯 |
[24:02] | There was a rug right here. | |
[24:05] | It’s still sticky. | 还有黏力 |
[24:07] | Okay, why would she leave all of her clothes behind? | 为何留下所有衣服 |
[24:11] | But take the rug? Cora… | 只带走地毯? |
[24:22] | I think this poor girl has been murdered. | 我想这可怜女孩给谋杀了 |
[24:43] | Sheriff, are you sure it’s safe? | 警长 |
[24:45] | I hate bees! | 真的安全?我讨厌蜜蜂 |
[24:46] | Don’t worry about the bees, Larry! | 不用担心 |
[24:48] | Ned’s got ’em all rounded up! | 尼特已经捉回蜜蜂了 |
[24:50] | They’re fast asleep. I hope. | 它们睡得正香 希望如此 |
[24:52] | Sheriff, what do you think about the waitress? | 你对待应的事有何看法? |
[24:55] | Well, I think, uh– What do I think? | 我想她随男朋友到丹佛去了 |
[24:57] | I think she went to Denver to be with her boyfriend. | |
[24:59] | I told you. | – 都说了 – 不对 警长 |
[25:00] | No, no, Sheriff, Sheriff! | – 都说了 – 不对 警长 |
[25:02] | No, what about the parakeet? And the missing rug? | 那头鹦鹉呢?还有失踪地毯?等等 |
[25:04] | And look. Look, wait. | |
[25:06] | What about the note? | 字条又如何?该不是她自己写的 |
[25:07] | I don’t think she wrote this note herself. | 字条又如何?该不是她自己写的 |
[25:09] | See that? Sheriff. | 看见吗 警长? |
[25:11] | Mister… I’m sorry, I forgot your name. | 先生 对不起 我忘了你的名字 |
[25:13] | So have I. | 我也是 Sherry |
[25:14] | – Jerry. | – Jerry. 我也是 Sherry |
[25:16] | Jerry, it’s not like it is on TV. | Sherry Sherry 跟看电视不同 |
[25:19] | In real life, things are pretty much the way they seem. | 现实中 事情的表里都差不多 |
[25:23] | For example… | 例如 |
[25:25] | This looks like a drunk driving accident. Right? | 此事看似醉猫驾车失事 |
[25:28] | Well, that’s exactly what it is. | 内情也是一模一样 |
[25:30] | He was drunk? | – 司机醉了? |
[25:32] | Oh yeah, drunk as a skunk. | – 醉个七荤八素 |
[25:33] | 8:00 this morning, Rodger Zisk… | 今早8时 |
[25:35] | local hotshot, plowed through that fence | 本地最要威风的Roger Zisk |
[25:38] | into these bees and got stung about 100 times. | 破栏撞毁蜂窝 |
[25:41] | Idiot. Okay, Sheriff. | 给叮了百多口 |
[25:43] | Here’s my list. | 警长 清单在此 |
[25:44] | He knocked over five of my honeycombs | 他撞倒五个蜂巢 |
[25:46] | worth $400 a piece. | 每个价值四百元 |
[25:48] | Plus 20 feet of my fence. | 另外撞毁二十尺围栏 |
[25:49] | Who’s gonna pay for all that? | 谁来赔偿? |
[25:50] | I’m sure he’s insured, Ned. | 我相信他一定有买保险 |
[25:52] | He better be. That boy’s a brat. | 有才好 |
[25:54] | A drunken spoiled brat. He always has been! | 那个酒鬼 惯坏的恶少 |
[25:57] | I’m glad he got all stung and swollen. | 由小至大都是这样 |
[25:59] | Ned, why don’t you head up to Lookout Point | 活该给刺个大肿脸 |
[26:01] | and see what you can do about those hornets nests. | 怎不上卢考特角帮手捉蜜蜂和黄蜂 |
[26:04] | We’ve got kids getting stung up there every day. | 天天有人给刺伤 |
[26:06] | I’m going, I’m going. | 我去 |
[26:08] | But that punk owes me money. | 我去但那混蛋欠我钱 |
[26:12] | The windows are up. | – 窗给绞上 – 那又如何? |
[26:13] | So what? | – 窗给绞上 – 那又如何? |
[26:15] | Why didn’t he stay in the car? He was surrounded by bees. | 他为何不留在车里?周围是蜜蜂 |
[26:17] | I would have just stayed put. | 我一定不下车 |
[26:19] | Yakkity yak yak. What are you talking about? | 你又叽叽喳喳说什么? |
[26:22] | He probably panicked. | 他大概着了慌 |
[26:24] | Like I said, he was really wasted. | 我说过 他醉了 |
[26:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[26:30] | I saw him just a few minutes before 8:00. | 我8时前几分钟撞见他 |
[26:33] | He drove right past… our house. | 他驶过我们家 |
[26:36] | There was a branch in the road. | 路上有树枝 |
[26:38] | He swerved to avoid it, his reflexes were perfect. | 他绕过避开 反应很灵活 |
[26:41] | He couldn’t have been drunk. | 不可能醉了 |
[26:43] | He wasn’t drunk? | 他没有醉?他故意开车撞进蜂场 |
[26:45] | He deliberately drove his car into this bee farm. | |
[26:49] | Why would anybody do that? | – 为何要做这种事? |
[26:50] | I don’t know. | – 不知道 |
[26:51] | Debbie And Debbie Barnett isn’t in Denver, | |
[26:54] | – she’s been murdered. – That’s right. | Barber不在丹佛 她给谋杀 |
[26:55] | Have you seen a doctor about that bump? | 你可有看医生检查头上肿块? |
[26:58] | It’s not the bump. | 不是肿块作怪 |
[26:59] | It’s some kind of midlife crisis. | 是中年危机 |
[27:01] | All of a sudden he’s not happy fixing roofs. | 他突然间不爱修理屋顶 |
[27:03] | He’s gotta be Captain America. | 硬要做正义超人 |
[27:05] | What is wrong with you? | 你哪里有毛病? |
[27:25] | He got beaned pretty hard on the head. | 他头部挨了重击 |
[27:27] | Huh. | 我们印了四千张告示 会派发出去 |
[27:28] | We’re printing up 4,000 of these. | 我们印了四千张告示 |
[27:30] | And we’re gonna have ’em put up. | 会派发出去 |
[27:32] | We’re gonna post them in post offices, | 在邮局 |
[27:34] | truck stops, and drug stores. | 货车站和药房张贴 |
[27:36] | Wait, wait, why the drug stores? | 慢着 为何包括药房? |
[27:38] | I figure he’s gonna have to buy wipes sooner or later. | 我猜测他早晚要买纸巾 |
[27:41] | You know, captain, the amnesia that you’re describing to me | 队长 |
[27:44] | is actually quite rare. | 你形容的失忆情况相当罕见 |
[27:46] | Maybe, but it’s all we got. | 也许 |
[27:48] | I have no body. He hasn’t contacted us. | 但只有这点线索 没有尸体 |
[27:51] | He hasn’t contacted Natalie. | 他没有联络我们 没有联络Natalie |
[27:52] | Yeah, and we’ve notified every hospital in the country. | 已经通知全国医院 |
[27:55] | There’s no sign of him. | 没有他的消息 |
[27:56] | Doctor, if I’m right and Monk is out there | 若Monk |
[27:58] | and he doesn’t know who he is… | 真的流落在外 忘记自己是谁 |
[28:02] | what can we expect? | 会发生什么事? |
[28:03] | From a psychological standpoint, | 由心理学角度看 |
[28:06] | we’d be in uncharted territory. | 这是全新领域 |
[28:09] | Adrian would be in a complete disassociative state. | Adrian处于完全疏离状态 |
[28:12] | He would be like a pilot who’s flying in the fog | 好比在浓雾中飞行 |
[28:16] | without any instruments. | 却没仪器协助 |
[28:19] | He’s gotta be scared to death. | 他一定怕的要死 |
[28:21] | But in a weird way, if he’s not seriously hurt, | 可他若没受重伤 |
[28:23] | this could actually help him. | 这次或因祸得福 |
[28:25] | See, Adrian has always had a problem detaching. Looking at himself objectively. | Adrian向来无法抽离来客观审视自己 |
[28:30] | So if you’re right… he could be put there right now meeting himself | 若你对 |
[28:35] | for the very first time. | 他现在首次跟自己见面 |
[28:38] | – He’s meeting himself? – Mmm. That can’t be good. | 跟自己见面? |
[28:50] | Hey, Jerry. Jerry! Hey, Jerry! | 不会有好结果 |
[28:58] | Could I, uh, talk to you a minute? | 可以谈一谈吗? |
[29:03] | I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning | 我考虑过你早上说Roger装醉的话 |
[29:05] | about Rodger pretending to be drunk. | |
[29:07] | Now, we found some blood in his car. | 我们在他车上发现血迹 |
[29:10] | It wasn’t fresh, it was from the night before. | 不是新鲜的 是前一晚留下的 |
[29:13] | – He hurt himself before the crash. | |
[29:16] | Someplace else. | 他撞车前在别处受了伤 |
[29:17] | Well, could be. | – 可能 |
[29:18] | In the meantime, nobody’s heard from Debbie Barnett. | 与此同时 Debbie Barber又没有消息 |
[29:21] | Do you really think there’s a connection? | 你真的认为两者有关联? |
[29:23] | Well, what do you think, Sheriff? | 你有什么看法? |
[29:27] | Mmm. I’m gonna go over and talk to Rodger | 我正要去问Roger |
[29:29] | and see what he has to say. You wanna join me? | 看他有何话说 |
[29:31] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 要不要一道来? – 好 |
[29:44] | It’s the biggest feed store in the county. | 这是本县最大饲料仓 |
[29:47] | Rodger’s father-in-law owns it. | Roger的岳丈所有 |
[29:49] | He lets Rodger run it. | 交给Roger打理 |
[29:52] | I don’t wanna tell you what those bags smell like. | 我不便明言这些东西的气味似什么 |
[29:57] | Well, that’s exactly what they are. | 正是那种东西 |
[29:59] | That’s fertilizer. | 那是肥料 |
[30:02] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[30:03] | My God, this is worse than drug trafficking. | 比贩赌更可厌 |
[30:06] | We gotta nail this guy. | 一定要捉拿这家伙 |
[30:10] | – Sheriff. – Rodger. | – 警长 – |
[30:12] | – How you feeling? – Ah, you know, I’ll be all right. | Roger 觉得怎样? 我会痊愈的 |
[30:15] | People always said I had a swelled head. | 人人说我头脑膨胀 |
[30:17] | I guess they’re finally right. | 终于应验了 |
[30:20] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么? |
[30:22] | You two met? | – 你俩见过? |
[30:24] | Yeah, you could say that. | – 可以那样说 |
[30:25] | Well, this is Jerry. Cora’s new husband. | 他是Sherry Cora的新婚丈夫 |
[30:28] | He’s been helping me out today. | 他今天来协助我 |
[30:30] | Yeah. Well, listen… | |
[30:32] | I mean, I know I did some damage out there, | 听着 我知道刚才撞坏了东西 |
[30:34] | but just tell Ned I’m gonna take care of it. | 跟尼特说 |
[30:36] | You know I’m good for it. | 我会负责 我赔得起 |
[30:38] | I was out there this morning. | 我上午去过现场 |
[30:40] | From the tire tracks, it looked like you stopped. | 由轮胎痕迹看来 你停过车 |
[30:43] | Then turned around and then drove into that bee farm. | 再转弯驶进蜂场 |
[30:47] | You mean on purpose? | 你指故意撞进去?开玩笑吗? |
[30:48] | Are you kiddin’? | 你指故意撞进去?开玩笑吗? |
[30:50] | Look, you ever been stung 140 times? | 你试过给蜜蜂叮140次吗? |
[30:52] | Because it’s no picnic. | 因为一点也不好玩 |
[30:54] | – Roger Rodger, you know Debbie Barnett, right? | |
[30:58] | Yeah, sure. | 你认识Debbie? – 认识 |
[30:59] | Well, evidentally, she left town without telling anybody. | 她不声不响离开本镇 |
[31:02] | I just talked to her parents. | 我刚见过她父母 |
[31:04] | They’re mighty worried. | 他们好不担心 |
[31:06] | You haven’t been seeing her, have you, Rodger? | 你最近跟她来往 对不对? |
[31:08] | Sheriff Bates, you’re talking to a married man. | 警长 我是有妇之夫 |
[31:11] | – Did you know she was pregnant? – How would I know that? | 你知不知道她怀孕了? |
[31:13] | You like Willie Nelson, Mr. Zisk? | 我怎会知道? 你爱听Willie Nelson的歌? |
[31:15] | Yeah, he’s all right. | 对 他的歌还可以 |
[31:16] | You are left-handed, isn’t that right? | 对 他的歌还可以 |
[31:17] | Carl, who is this guy? | 你是左撇子 |
[31:18] | Look, I got work to do. | 对不对? 这家伙是谁?我有工作要做 |
[31:20] | Just educate this man, all right? | 教育一下他 |
[31:21] | You tell him who he’s talking to. | 告诉他我什么身份 |
[31:26] | He’s the guy. | 就是他 快通知队长 |
[31:27] | Let’s call the captain. | 就是他 快通知队长 |
[31:29] | What captain? | – 哪个队长? |
[31:31] | I don’t know. | – 不知道 |
[31:33] | Jerry, I like your style. | Sherry 我欣赏你的作风 |
[31:37] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[31:38] | I’ve been looking for a deputy. | 我正在物色副警长 |
[31:42] | A deputy? | 副警长? |
[31:43] | The sheriff said I would make a great detective. | 警长说我有天才 |
[31:45] | He said I was a natural. | 会是个好侦探 |
[31:46] | He said he would sponsor me. Help me with the application. | 他答应做保荐人 协助我申请 |
[31:49] | Well, forget that. | 休想 |
[31:50] | Cora | Cora… |
[31:53] | Darling. I think he’s right. | 我认为他很对 |
[31:56] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[32:02] | The truth is, I don’t like myself very much. | 坦白说 |
[32:06] | I have all these strange habits. | 我不喜欢自己 怪癖多多 |
[32:08] | I’m nervous all the time. | 经常神经兮兮 |
[32:10] | But when I was there today, at the scene of the crime, | 但今天在案发现场 |
[32:14] | suddenly it all made sense. | 突然通通透透 |
[32:16] | Things were clicking in my head. | 脑筋咔咔咔急转弯 |
[32:18] | – Click click. – I’m not living with a cop. | 咔咔咔… 我不要跟警察同住 |
[32:21] | I hate cops. You’re a roofer, understand? | 我讨厌警察 |
[32:23] | Conversation’s over. | 你是屋顶修补匠 不必再谈 |
[32:25] | Yes, darling. | – 是 |
[32:26] | – I told you to stop dreaming. – Yes. | – 我叫你别再做梦 |
[32:28] | Now, sit down here. | – 是 – 坐下来 |
[32:32] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你信任我 对不对? |
[32:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:38] | And… | 而且… |
[32:41] | You love me. Say it. | 你爱我 |
[32:43] | I love you. | 说 我爱你 |
[32:48] | I’ll meet you in the bedroom. | 我在睡房等你 |
[33:41] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我等这一刻等了好久 |
[33:43] | What about our honeymoon? | 那蜜月呢? |
[33:45] | Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That was magical. | 对 都忘了 蜜月如梦如幻 |
[33:48] | Sit down right here. | 坐下来 |
[33:53] | And put your hands like this. | 双手这么样 |
[33:59] | Now, lean in. | 挨过来 |
[34:13] | Trudy. | |
[34:15] | Trudy | Trudy. |
[34:16] | My name’s Cora. | Trudy 我叫Cora |
[34:19] | Uh, I’m sorry. I’m remembering something. | 对不起 |
[34:23] | Uh, there’s a woman. | 我记起一些事 一个女人 |
[34:26] | I think I’m having an affair. | 我想我跟一个叫Trudy的女人好过 |
[34:29] | With a woman named Trudy. | |
[34:30] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:32] | I think I love her. | 我想我爱她 |
[34:36] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[34:37] | The truth is, I’m not so… | 坦白说 |
[34:39] | attracted to you. | 我不觉得你很吸引 |
[34:41] | Whatever. | 怎也好 坦白说… |
[34:42] | The truth is, um… | 怎也好 坦白说… |
[34:45] | you sort of terrify me. | 你有点怕人 |
[34:47] | Hey, there’s no such thing as a perfect marriage. | – 世上没有十全十美的婚姻 |
[34:51] | Right. | – 对 |
[34:52] | All right, look, this is my fault. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | It’s too much pressure. Let’s get out of here. | 是我不好 压力太大 |
[34:56] | We’ll be spontaneous, huh? | 出去吧 以后兴之所致才做 |
[34:59] | Hey, I know! | 有了 |
[35:00] | Let’s go to Lookout Point. That’s where all the kids go. | 到卢考特角 年青人都爱去 |
[35:02] | Oh, no, we can’t, no. | 不不不 |
[35:04] | Uh, no, remember, the sheriff said | 不能去 |
[35:07] | they were having a problem up there with bees and hornets. | 警长说那儿有蜜蜂和黄蜂为患 |
[35:11] | Everybody’s getting… | 人人都给刺伤 |
[35:14] | stung. | |
[35:21] | Cora | Cora. |
[35:23] | Should I lie down? | 我要躺下吗? |
[35:25] | I think I just solved the case. | 我想我刚破案了 |
[35:35] | Great, thank you. | 好 |
[35:38] | Natalie. Natalie, hey. | 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | We found him. | – 找到他了 |
[35:43] | Is he okay? | – 他平安吗? |
[35:45] | We’re not sure. | 不知道 有货车司机看见告示 |
[35:46] | A trucker saw one of the flyers, called in. | 不知道 有货车司机看见告示 |
[35:48] | Said he dropped him off in Wyoming sometime yesterday. | 打电话来说昨天在怀俄明放下他 |
[35:51] | Wyoming? | – 怀俄明? – 一个小镇叫普尼尔 |
[35:52] | Yeah, it’s a little town called Pernell. | – 怀俄明? – 一个小镇叫普尼尔 |
[35:53] | It’s out in the middle of nowhere. | 鸟不生蛋的地方 |
[35:55] | The FBI’s loaning us a jet and we can be there in two hours. | 联邦调查局借出飞机 两小时后飞到 |
[35:58] | Is he sure? Was it really Mr. Monk? | 他肯定?真的是Monk 先生? |
[36:01] | The trucker gave the guy a $5 bill, | 司机说给那人五块钱 |
[36:03] | and the guy kept smoothing it out. | 那人要扫平钞票 |
[36:04] | Oh, he’s alive! | 他活着 |
[36:06] | Ooh! God! There’s a bee in the car. | 车里有一只蜜蜂 |
[36:52] | Well, there’s about 20,000 of them out here | 外面有二万只 |
[36:54] | and they don’t like visitors. | 它们不好客 |
[36:56] | – Here, put this on. – All right. | 来 穿上保护衣 |
[36:58] | There you go. One size fits all. | 拿去 自由码 |
[37:00] | How’s that feel? | 觉得怎样? |
[37:02] | Now, try to relax. | 不要紧张 |
[37:03] | That’s the most important thing. Bees and hornets can smell fear. | 最要紧是从容 蜜蜂和黄蜂嗅得着恐惧 |
[37:07] | The more nervous you get, the sweeter you are to them. | 你越紧张 蜂群觉得越甜美 |
[37:11] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | 跳进去 |
[37:12] | There you go, jump in there. | 跳进去 |
[37:13] | Easy does it. There you go. | 慢慢来 |
[37:15] | Don’t panic, now. Don’t move fast. | 行了 不要慌 动作不要急 |
[37:17] | Get your arm in there. | – 手臂伸进去 – 好 |
[37:18] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 手臂伸进去 – 好 |
[37:19] | I got it, I got it. | 行了 |
[37:22] | Sweet as candy. | 行了 乖乖的 |
[37:23] | Put your arm in there. | 手臂伸进去 好 很好 |
[37:24] | That’s good. It’s all good. | 手臂伸进去 好 很好 |
[37:29] | Sheriff, we got something. | 警长 有发现 |
[37:38] | We found her. | 找到她了 |
[37:39] | County coroner’s on his way. | 法医官已赶来 |
[37:41] | Poor kid. | 可怜孩子 你怎猜到她在这儿? |
[37:43] | How did you know where she was? | 可怜孩子 你怎猜到她在这儿? |
[37:45] | Oh, it just seemed obvious. | – 再明显没有 |
[37:48] | Obvious to you. | – 只有你猜到 |
[37:50] | Yeah, here’s what I think, uh… | 我推敲… |
[37:56] | Happened? | – 案情? – 对 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | Yeah. |
[38:00] | You were right about Debbie and Rodger Zisk. | 你猜中Debbie和Roger |
[38:03] | They were having an affair. | Zisk有私情 |
[38:06] | On Friday night, she must have told him she was pregnant. | 周五晚 她定是告诉Roger有了身孕 |
[38:09] | She probably threatened to tell his wife. | 大概还要挟要跟Roger的妻子说 |
[38:17] | And that was just something Rodger just couldn’t allow. | Roger当然不容许 |
[38:24] | He brought the body up here to dump it. | 他运尸体上来弃尸 |
[38:28] | But he forgot about the bees. | 却忘记蜂群为患 |
[38:30] | Ow! | |
[38:31] | They probably stung him 100 times. | 大概给叮了上百次 |
[38:34] | Now Rodger had a problem. | 那可是麻烦 |
[38:36] | Eventually, somebody was going to find Debbie’s body here, surrounded by bees. | 日后有人在蜂群中发现Debbie的尸骸 |
[38:42] | When they did, they might remember that Rodger showed up the next day covered with bee stings. | 或记得Roger翌日给蜜蜂叮肿脸孔 |
[38:48] | How would he explain that? | 他如何解释? |
[38:55] | He had to get stung again. | 唯有当众再给叮一次才能解释过去 |
[38:57] | This time in public so that he could explain the bee stings. | |
[39:13] | Help! | 救命 救命 替我赶走它们 |
[39:14] | Ow. | Ow. |
[39:17] | Help! Somebody get ’em off me! | |
[39:19] | – He had guts, I’ll give him that. – Mm-hmm. | 倒要赞他一句有勇气 |
[39:22] | You figured all that out? | 你自己推敲出来?你哪个部门的? |
[39:23] | What department are you with? | |
[39:25] | Actually, I’m a roofer. | 我是屋顶修补匠 |
[39:28] | I’m just glad to help out. | 很高兴帮得上忙 |
[39:30] | Excuse me, is your gun loaded? | – 请问你的枪有没有子弹? |
[39:32] | Yeah. | – 有 |
[39:33] | Could you do me a favor? | 帮我一个忙 |
[39:36] | Could you kill me? Please. | 开枪杀了我 |
[39:38] | Why didn’t you just stay in the car? | 你为何不留在车上? |
[39:40] | There’s a bee in the car! | 车里有蜜蜂 |
[39:43] | There’s a bee in the car. | 车内有一只蜜蜂 |
[39:49] | I’m gonna wake up the judge. | 我要叫醒法官 |
[39:51] | Then I’m gonna wake up Mr. Zisk. | 再要叫醒薛先生 |
[40:16] | I… I work with you. | 我跟你一起工作 |
[40:21] | I work with all of you. | 跟你们三个一起工作 |
[40:24] | You’re a detective. | 你是侦探 |
[40:25] | You’re a great detective from San Francisco. | 你是三藩市的大侦探 |
[40:28] | You were married to a woman named Trudy. | 你娶了一个叫Trudy的女子 |
[40:31] | Yes, I know about Trudy. | 对 我记得Trudy |
[40:36] | Natalie. | Natalie 对了 |
[40:37] | That’s right. | Natalie 对了 |
[40:39] | I bet you have a million questions. | 你一定有许多疑问 |
[40:41] | Yes, I do. What’s my name? | 对 |
[40:44] | Adrian. | 我叫什么名字? |
[40:46] | No, really, what’s my name? | 不是 |
[40:49] | Adrian. | 真的 我叫什么名字? |
[40:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:03] | – Mr. Monk. – Sheriff. | – Monk 先生 – 警长 |
[41:04] | If you’re looking for a job, my offer’s still good. | 若你要找工作 我这里仍然欢迎你 |
[41:07] | I appreciate it, but I have to get back to San Francisco. | 谢谢 但我要返回三藩市 |
[41:10] | I have a life, more or less. | 我在那里有我的生活 |
[41:12] | Well, don’t be a stranger. | 多见面 |
[41:13] | I mean, to yourself. | 我指跟自己见面 |
[41:16] | That’s good advice. | 好忠告 纸巾 |
[41:20] | – I missed you. | |
[41:22] | I missed you. | 我好挂念你 |
[41:24] | Cora. | – 我也挂念你 |
[41:30] | Roof’s leaking again. You’re a terrible roofer. | 屋顶又漏水了 你手工真烂 |
[41:32] | That’s true. | 很对 |
[41:33] | I knew it wouldn’t last. You probably hate me. | 很对 我也知道不会长久 你必定讨厌我 |
[41:36] | No. No, I don’t hate you, Cora. | 不 |
[41:37] | I’m not pressing charges. | 我不讨厌你 我不会控告你 |
[41:39] | – You don’t like me, though. – I don’t know. | 但你不喜欢我 |
[41:41] | We haven’t really met, have we? | 我不知道 |
[41:43] | Monk. | 我们算不上见过面 |
[41:46] | We gotta go. | 要走了 |