时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, if you’ll follow me, | 各位 请跟我来 |
[00:04] | I think you’ll find this next room very interesting. | 以下的房间有趣得很 |
[00:07] | You’re going to want to get your cameras ready. | 请准备好摄像机 |
[00:10] | This is the world famous Cromwell family exhibit. | 这是举世知名的Cromwell家族展品 |
[00:14] | I still get goosebumps everytime I walk into this room. | 每次踏进这房间我都会好紧张 |
[00:17] | It is the largest private collection in Europe. | 它是全欧洲最庞大的私人珍藏 |
[00:19] | The Cromwell family has collected everything | 收藏品包罗万象 |
[00:21] | from furniture and paintings to medieval weaponry. | 由家私到名画至中世纪武器都有 |
[00:24] | This, of course, is the crown jewel of the exhibit. | 它更堪称御宝 |
[00:28] | No pun intended. | |
[00:30] | The Alexander Diamond. | Alexander钻石 |
[00:32] | It was worn by Queen Elizabeth at her coronation. | Elizabeth女皇加冕时就戴着此钻石 |
[00:35] | Experts have called it the most perfect diamond in the world. | 专家称之为世界最完美的钻石 |
[00:39] | You’re probably wondering what it’s worth. | 美极了 你们想知道值多少钱吧 |
[00:42] | Actually, no one knows. | 没人知道 |
[00:43] | But I can tell you this. | 但我可以告诉你们 |
[00:45] | That little rock has been insured by Lloyd’s of London | 它的投保额达2000万元 |
[00:48] | for $20 million. | 它的投保额达2000万元 |
[03:32] | That’s $42.80. | – 42.8元 |
[03:34] | Okay, there we go. | – 好的 |
[03:36] | And I have a coupon. | 这儿 还有代用券 |
[03:42] | I can’t take this, it expired yesterday. | 代用券昨天过期 |
[03:44] | Yesterday? | 昨天? |
[03:45] | Oh, she’s right. Darn. | 她说得对 真气人 |
[03:48] | Sometimes I wish I had a time machine. | 有时但愿我有时光机 |
[03:51] | Wait, if you had a time machine, | 若有时光机 |
[03:53] | you would use it to go back to save 50 cents on Lysol? | 你用它来省5角 |
[03:56] | Yes. Yes, I would. | – 是的 – 你不会用它来救林肯? |
[03:57] | You wouldn’t use it to save Abraham Lincoln? | 好 |
[04:00] | Fine, I’ll save Lincoln. It never ends with you. | 就救林肯吧 你总是没完没了 |
[04:02] | Sir, do you have a different card? | 有没别的卡?这儿说 |
[04:04] | – It says declined. – Declined? | 拒绝接受 拒绝接受? |
[04:06] | Mr. Monk, do you have any money in the bank? | Monk先生 你银行有没有钱? |
[04:09] | No. | 没有 可能就是这原因 |
[04:10] | That could be it. | 可能就是这原因 |
[04:12] | Okay. | |
[04:14] | – Um… – I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:16] | Please hurry. | 请赶快 |
[04:17] | All right, I’ve got… | 好 |
[04:19] | $34. | – 我有34元 |
[04:21] | Is that it? | – 就那么多? |
[04:23] | Yesterday was payday. | – 昨天是发薪日 |
[04:24] | Yes, it was. But I didn’t get paid. | – 但我收不到薪水 |
[04:27] | You know, your paydays are becoming sort of… | 你的发薪日变得名不符实 |
[04:29] | theoretical. | |
[04:30] | Come on, you need to put some stuff back. | 你得退回一些货品 |
[04:31] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:33] | Look, I made a list. | 我有购物单 |
[04:37] | Everything here is on the list. | 一切都在单上 |
[04:38] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:40] | We’re gonna come back later and pick it up. | 我们迟些回来再买吧 |
[04:42] | Come on, people are waiting. | 快点 人龙很长 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:46] | Uh, this then. | 这个 |
[04:47] | Oh wait, no. I need this. | 慢着 |
[04:50] | Oh, this. Gotta have this spray. | 不行 我要这个这喷雾一定要买 |
[04:54] | All right, how about one of these? | 好 挑这些吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah, this one. No! | 好 这个 不行 |
[04:59] | Um, no. | – 就那个吧 – 好 |
[05:00] | Let’s go with that one. | – 慢着 – 快点 |
[05:02] | Oh, wait a second. | – 慢着 – 快点 |
[05:05] | It’s like Sophie’s choice. | 就像苏菲的抉择 |
[05:08] | Except it’s soup. Okay, we’re keeping the soup. | 不过选的是汤 |
[05:11] | Putting back this, this, this, and this. | – 那么退回这个 这个 这个 – 不 |
[05:16] | Mr. Monk, look at us. This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[05:18] | We’re both broke. | 我们没钱 |
[05:19] | We haven’t had a new case in three weeks. | 3周没案件 |
[05:21] | What do you want me to do? | – 你想我怎么做? – 要求加薪 |
[05:22] | You need to get a raise. You gotta talk to the captain. | 跟Stottlemeyer队长谈谈 |
[05:24] | We can’t go on like this. | 长此下去不行 |
[05:26] | I’m not good at this, asking for more money. | 我不习惯这样做 问人家要钱 |
[05:29] | Okay, then let me do the talking. | 好 那么让我来 |
[05:32] | I’m not good at that either. | 我也不习惯这样做 |
[05:33] | Mr. Monk, you deserve a raise. | 你该加薪 你凭一人之力屡破奇案 |
[05:36] | You’ve solved a lot of big cases for them single-handedly. | 你该加薪 你凭一人之力屡破奇案 |
[05:39] | Maybe I helped a little. | 我或者帮了一点点 |
[05:40] | No, no, no, no. You can’t think like that. | 不不 这想法绝对不行 |
[05:42] | You gotta brag about yourself. | 你要自夸 |
[05:43] | You gotta toot your own horn. | 自吹自擂 |
[05:45] | I’m not much of a tooter. | 我不善于称赞自己 |
[05:46] | You better learn how to toot. | 你要好好学习一下 |
[05:48] | – Toot’s a funny word. – Hilarious. | – 自吹自擂真可笑 – 可笑之极 |
[05:50] | Oh, hello. Gladys. | 你好 Gladys |
[05:52] | Natalie Teeger | Natalie Teeger, this is Gladys. |
[05:54] | Gladys is great. | 这是Gladys Gladys很出色 |
[05:55] | Gladys has been cleaning up around here for years. | 她多年来负责清洁这儿 |
[05:57] | I used to help her out in my spare time. | 以前我闲时会帮她清洁 |
[06:00] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | |
[06:02] | – Remember? – Yeah. | – 天呀 记得么? – 记得 |
[06:03] | Until I got that restraining order. | 直至我申请禁制令 |
[06:06] | – Remember? – Good times. | 那时真开心 |
[06:07] | Good times. | |
[06:09] | You have to get underneath, right, Gladys? | 你有打扫桌底吧?桌底? |
[06:12] | – Under? – Why? | 为啥?从来没有人会看桌底 |
[06:14] | Nobody ever looks there. | 为啥?从来没有人会看桌底 |
[06:15] | But you’ll know it’s clean. | 但你会知道 |
[06:16] | Isn’t that its own reward? You’ll know. | 这个回报还不够么? |
[06:19] | The captain says I don’t have to talk to you. | 队长说我不用跟你说话 |
[06:21] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:22] | But under, okay? Under the table. | 但记着抹桌底 |
[06:25] | I wanna help you guys, okay? I really do. | 我很想帮忙 |
[06:27] | They already questioned me four times. | 但他们已经问过我四次 |
[06:28] | It’s not just you, Mr. Landis. | 我们不仅会问你 |
[06:30] | We talking to all the guards, the cleaning staff. | 还会问所有的守卫 |
[06:32] | Curators, anybody who was at the museum. | 清洁工 及馆长所有在博物馆的人 |
[06:34] | Yeah, but I haven’t even been home yet. | – 但我不曾回家 |
[06:36] | And I appreciate that. | – 实在谢谢你 |
[06:38] | We just need your official statement, then you’re free to go. | 替你正式录口供后 你就可以离去 |
[06:40] | So, for the record, where were you during the robbery? | 好 记录在案 劫案发生时你在哪儿 |
[06:42] | For the fifth time, okay, I was at my station | 第五次了 |
[06:45] | on the main floor. I never left. | 在主层当值 从没离开 |
[06:47] | I didn’t even go to the bathroom. | 甚至没有上洗手间 |
[06:48] | And you didn’t hear anything unusual? | – 没听到不寻常的声音吗? |
[06:50] | No, sir. I was three floors away. | – 没有 相距三层楼啊 |
[06:53] | – Okay. | |
[06:55] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪 |
[06:56] | Can I get you something to drink? | 喝点什么吗? |
[06:58] | – No. | |
[07:02] | – Monk, Nat. – What’s going on? | 不用了 |
[07:04] | Oh, you haven’t heard? Robbery at the Macmillan Museum. | – 发生什么事? – 你们还没听说? 麦美伦博物馆发生爆窃案 大新闻 |
[07:07] | It was big big. | Alexander钻石被窃 |
[07:08] | The Alexander Diamond. | 委实骇人 |
[07:10] | – Whoa. – I know whoa. | |
[07:12] | Robbery division asked us to help out, | 爆窃组要我们帮忙替在场所有人录口供 |
[07:14] | so we’re taking statements from everybody on site. | |
[07:16] | So you’re not arresting him about the drugs. | 你仍未为毒品的事拘捕他? |
[07:18] | Uh, no. What drugs? | 没有 什么毒品? |
[07:20] | His fingertips are stained. | 他的指甲边都污染了 |
[07:22] | Looks like red phosphorous. | 像是红磷 |
[07:24] | You get that from making crystal meth. | 制冰毒就会如此 |
[07:26] | He’s gotta have a lab somewhere. | 他一定有制毒工场 |
[07:28] | Okay, I’ll check it out. | 好 我会查查看 |
[07:31] | Excuse me, Mr. Landis. | 梁先生 |
[07:33] | Could you come here, please? | 请过来 |
[07:35] | If the captain needs me, I’ll be in Interrogation Room B. | 队长找我的话 我在盘问房B |
[07:38] | Uh, right this way. | 这边 什么 |
[07:43] | – What? – You know what. | 你知道 |
[07:45] | You just solved that case. For free. | 你刚免费破案 |
[07:48] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[07:49] | Well, if you’re selling ice cream, would you hand out free scoops? | 若你卖雪糕 会不会免费送雪糕筒? |
[07:52] | What was I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说?副队 |
[07:54] | Hey, lieutenant, there’s a drug dealer somewhere in this room. | 这儿有个毒贩 |
[07:56] | I’ll tell you who it is for $20. | 给我20块就告诉你是谁 |
[07:58] | At least we’d have $20. | 起码我们会有20块 |
[08:00] | All right, there’s the captain. | 队长在那儿 |
[08:02] | Remember, you deserve a raise. | 记着 你值得加薪 |
[08:03] | You deserve it! | 你要做的事就一定要做 |
[08:04] | Okay, when you’re right, you’re right. | 你要做的事就一定要做 |
[08:06] | Okay, captain? | – 队长 |
[08:07] | Hey, Monk. What are you doing here? | – Monk 你来这儿做什么? |
[08:09] | Captain, I have to talk to you about something. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[08:11] | Can it wait? | – 可否迟些说 |
[08:12] | Okay. Well, we’ll come back. | – 我们迟些再来 |
[08:15] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[08:19] | And… Natalie? | |
[08:23] | Captain… | 队长 |
[08:24] | If this is about money, forget about it. | 若是与钱有关 不问也罢 |
[08:26] | We’re broke. The department is strapped. | 我们已经没钱了 |
[08:28] | We just got another hiring freeze. | 我们财政紧张 又再冻结增聘人手 |
[08:30] | Captain, we haven’t had a new case in three weeks. | 我们已经3周没案件办了 |
[08:33] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:34] | There hasn’t been a major homicide in a long time. | 已经很久没有凶杀案了 |
[08:36] | But you gotta keep your hopes up. | 但总要有希望 要保持乐观 |
[08:38] | – Stay optimistic. – Okay, well, thank you very much. | 好 谢谢你 |
[08:41] | Okay, captain, come on, we can’t just sit around waiting for the phone to ring. | 队长 别这样 总不成要我们呆着 等你们来电 这样不公平 |
[08:43] | It’s not fair to us. | 我们没保障 |
[08:44] | We have no security. | 我们没保障 |
[08:46] | What do you want me to do? | 想让我怎么做? |
[08:47] | We wanna be put on retainer. | 给我们聘用定金 |
[08:49] | What? | – 什么? – 定金 像律师一样 |
[08:50] | Yeah, retainer. Like a lawyer. We want a guaranteed income. | – 什么? – 定金 像律师一样 我们要保证有收入 |
[08:53] | Look, it doesn’t have to be much. | 不用很多钱 |
[08:54] | We just need a little security. | 但我们要有保障 |
[08:59] | Okay, I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法 |
[09:01] | But don’t get your hopes up, okay? | 但别抱太大的希望 |
[09:03] | Anything else? | 还有什么事 |
[09:08] | It’s about Gladys. | 是关于Gladys的 |
[09:10] | Have you been talking to Gladys? | – 你跟她说话 – 队长 |
[09:12] | – Captain… – I told you not to talk to Gladys. | 已叫你别跟Gladys说话 |
[09:14] | She’s not cleaning under the tables again– | 她又没抹桌底了 |
[09:25] | I think you should talk to her. | – 你该和她谈谈 |
[09:27] | I will. About her aim. | – 我会 瞄准度欠佳 |
[09:36] | Get him downstairs. | 带他到楼下 |
[09:40] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[09:41] | I get this guy in the room, | 我盘问他 |
[09:43] | he’s denying everything. | 他开始否认 |
[09:44] | He’s twitching, he’s nervous. | 但他面容扭曲 很紧张 |
[09:46] | I threaten to get a search warrant and tear his house apart. | 我扬言申请搜查令 搜查他的家 |
[09:48] | I pick up the phone, I start to dial, | 我拿起电话 |
[09:50] | he collapses. | 开始拨号 |
[09:51] | He gave it all up. | 他就崩溃 |
[09:52] | Crystal meth lab in his basement. | 和盘托出 |
[09:54] | Narcotics is on their way over. | 说地牢有制冰工场 扫毒组现在正前往 |
[09:56] | – I owe you one. – Okay. | – 我欠你一个人情 – 好 |
[09:59] | – What? | |
[10:01] | You know what. | 什么 |
[10:02] | Oh, the thing? | – 你知道的 |
[10:04] | About the ice cream and the free scoops? | – 关于雪糕及免费雪糕筒 |
[10:06] | That’s right. | – 对 |
[10:12] | – Mr. Monk? | |
[10:14] | We’re rich. We hit the jackpot. | Monk先生 我们这次发财了 |
[10:16] | Oh, good. | – 好极 |
[10:17] | Look, it’s about the Alexander Diamond. | 是关于Alexander钻石的 |
[10:19] | Lloyd’s of London is offering a $1 million reward | 保险公司悬赏一百万给找到的人 |
[10:22] | to anybody that finds it. No questions asked. | 不会过问怎样找到 |
[10:24] | So? | – 又如何? |
[10:26] | Mr. Monk, you can find that diamond. | – 你可以找到那钻石 |
[10:28] | Aah, I don’t think so. | – 不会吧 – 什么 |
[10:30] | What? You’re a great detective. | 你是出色侦探 |
[10:32] | You solve crimes all the time without even trying. | 轻而易举地 |
[10:34] | It’s annoying how many crimes you solve. | 破案数字惊人 |
[10:36] | Come on! Let’s go for it. | 别这样 |
[10:38] | Let’s cash in! | 找钻石去 去拿奖金 |
[10:39] | Natalie, I don’t do what I do for money. | 我破案不是为钱 |
[10:44] | Mr. Monk, it’s a million dollars. | 一百万元啊 |
[10:46] | You’ll never have to worry for the rest of your life. | 以后不用再担心 |
[10:51] | Well, of course, you’ll worry. But not about money. | 你仍会担心 但并非为钱 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:56] | Mr. Monk, you have to do this. | 你要去找钻石 |
[10:58] | I mean, I love this job, but I have to get paid. | 我爱这工作 但也要有薪金 |
[11:01] | Just–Just please. | 求求你 |
[11:05] | Just say yes. Say you’ll do it. | 答应我吧 |
[11:06] | Just say yes. | |
[11:09] | Could you get off my counter? | 可否下来 |
[11:15] | Okay, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[11:17] | ♪ A million dollars a million dollars ♪ | 一百万 |
[11:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:55] | Excuse me. Any suspect yet? | 请问 有疑犯没有? |
[11:58] | I wouldn’t know, I’m just delivering flowers. | 不知道 我是送花的 |
[12:00] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 你是私家侦探 像我一样 |
[12:01] | You’re a private detective, just like me. | 你不是 你是私家侦探 像我一样 |
[12:03] | Well, not quite like me. | 也不太像我 |
[12:05] | Me, a detective? | 也不太像我 |
[12:07] | That’s pretty funny, actually. | 我 侦探?太有趣了 |
[12:09] | I can’t wait to tell the guys back at… | 我一定要告诉同事 |
[12:11] | Look, you’re insulting me. That satellite dish on your roof. | 你在侮辱我的智慧 三A花店 |
[12:13] | The number on the side, 555. Obviously a fake. | 车顶的卫星天线 车身的电话号码明显是假的 |
[12:17] | Conclusion number one, you’re after the Alexander Diamond. | 所以结论一 你想找Alexander钻石 |
[12:21] | Conclusion number two. | 结论二 你没机会 |
[12:22] | You haven’t got a prayer. | 结论二 |
[12:25] | Excuse me, that’s a handicapped spot. | 你没机会 |
[12:29] | It’s okay, I’m psychotic. | 那是伤残人士车位 我有神经病 |
[12:31] | Is this where they stole the rock? | 钻石就在这儿不见了? |
[12:33] | – You addressing me? – Not anymore. | – 你问我 – 不用再问了 |
[12:35] | You, Poindexter. | 你 |
[12:37] | Is this the scene of the crime? | 这儿是否案发现场? |
[12:39] | Excuse me, boys, I got a million dollars waiting for me inside. | 让开 |
[13:10] | Ah, apparently we think alike. | 里面有百万元等着我 很明显我们想法一样 |
[13:12] | Frightening thought for those of us who aren’t you. | 对不是你的人来说 |
[13:15] | Uh, Phillip Wick. | 蛮恐怖 |
[13:17] | Access to all areas. This’ll do me. | Philippe Wake 通行各区 很适合我 |
[13:19] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[13:23] | What does this say? | 上面写着什么? |
[13:25] | Curator Sally Kanter. | |
[13:27] | Sally Camp Here, try this one, Robert Gant. | |
[13:29] | That’s a boy’s name. | 馆长 用这个 Robert |
[13:31] | Uh, look, chaps, since we’re all after the same thing, | Guy 起码是个男性名字 既然大家找相同的东西 |
[13:34] | why don’t we just pool our talents? | 不如合作? |
[13:36] | What are you talking about? | – 你说什么 |
[13:38] | Well, work together and split the reward. | – 合作及摊分奖金 |
[13:40] | Why don’t we begin by introducing ourselves, all right? | 不如先自我介绍 |
[13:43] | My name’s St. Clare. | 我姓Sergeant 退休苏格兰场督察 |
[13:44] | Retired Scotland Yard inspector. | 我姓Sergeant 退休苏格兰场督察 |
[13:47] | – I moved to San Francisco– – I’m interrupting you. | – 迁到三藩市 |
[13:49] | No frigging way. | – 抱歉打扰 不行 |
[13:51] | I’m finding that rock myself. | 我自会找到钻石 |
[13:52] | And I’m keeping all the money. | 并独得奖金 |
[13:54] | Well, may the best man win. | 那么愿有能者胜出 |
[13:56] | I intend to. | 正有此意 |
[13:57] | He said man. | 正有此意 他说有能者呀 |
[14:03] | This entire wing was locked. | 整个馆都封锁了 |
[14:05] | I mean, it was completely locked down. | |
[14:07] | Somehow they opened that connecting door from the inside. | 但贼人竟然能从里面开门 |
[14:09] | We can’t figure it out. | 实在令人摸不着头脑 |
[14:12] | What do you think? | 你认为怎样? |
[14:13] | I don’t know yet. | |
[14:15] | Well, come on, focus. Concentrate. | 没有头绪 |
[14:16] | Do that thing you do. | 来 集中精神 努力思索 |
[14:18] | – I’ve never seen you like this. | |
[14:19] | What, broke? | 我从没见你这样 |
[14:26] | Ah. | – 什么?破产? |
[14:27] | What-what-what-what? | 什么? |
[14:29] | These scratches here and here. | 这儿及这儿有刮花痕迹 |
[14:33] | Looks like these tire irons | 不像是这些铁撬造成的 |
[14:36] | weren’t heavy enough to do the job. | 不够重型 |
[14:38] | Gentlemen, we have competition. | 各位 有对手了 |
[14:41] | That is Adrian Monk. | 是Adrian Monk |
[14:43] | Adrian Monk? I thought he worked homicide. | Adrian Monk?我以为他只调查凶杀案 |
[14:45] | What are you two afraid of? | 你俩害怕什么? |
[14:48] | Something’s off here. | 这儿有点不对劲 |
[14:50] | What is it? | – 什么? |
[14:55] | Glass shards on the inside. | 玻璃碎片在里面 |
[15:00] | When that case was shattered, this case was open. | 那箱子碎了 这个却打开了 |
[15:06] | I think they took this weapon, used it, | 相信贼人拿出武器 |
[15:10] | and put it back and relocked the case. | 使用后放回原处 并锁好它 |
[15:12] | What does that tell us? | – 那有什么线索 |
[15:14] | A lot. | – 很多线索 |
[15:15] | It means it was an inside job. | 是内部人干的 |
[15:17] | And they didn’t want us to know it was an inside job. | 却不想有人知道 |
[15:21] | – Ka-ching. – What does that mean? | 中 什么意思? |
[15:23] | It means we’re gonna be rich. | 即是说我们将发财 |
[15:25] | Ka-ching. | |
[15:26] | This guy’s good. | 他真行 |
[15:29] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[15:30] | Put that thing away. | 他说什么? 拿开那东西 |
[15:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[15:34] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 |
[15:35] | Did anything unusual happen | 在钻石被盗前 |
[15:38] | Tuesday before the break-in? | 周二有没有发生特别的事 |
[15:40] | ? Anything at all out of the ordinary? No. | |
[15:43] | Well, now that you mention it, | 没有 |
[15:45] | Tuesday afternoon I heard, or I thought I heard – somebody whispering. – Whispering. | 但我在周二下午听到 |
[15:50] | It wasn’t in this room, it was down the hallway. | 不是在这房间 是在走廊 |
[15:54] | It was about 2:30. | 那时约2时半 |
[15:56] | I was standing about there. | 我站在那里 |
[15:58] | And I thought I heard someone saying, | 我好象听到有人说 |
[16:01] | “My womb.” | 我子宫 |
[16:02] | “My room”? | – 紫枫 |
[16:04] | “My womb.” It was a man’s voice. | – 我子宫 是男人的声音 |
[16:05] | And he was saying it over and over. | – 他不断的说 |
[16:07] | My womb… | – 我子宫 |
[16:08] | I thought it was coming from that vent, but it’s impossible. | 好象由那通风口传来 |
[16:12] | I think I’m going senile. | 但没可能啊 或许因我年纪大 |
[16:14] | I’m sorry, I’ve got to take this. | 抱歉 我要接听 |
[16:16] | – Hello? – My womb. | 喂? |
[16:17] | My womb. | – 我子宫 – 我子宫 |
[16:19] | It sounds like a mantra. Like, a meditation. | – 我子宫 – 我子宫 似乎有人在冥想 |
[16:21] | My womb. | 我子宫 |
[16:23] | – | – My womb. |
[16:25] | My womb. My– | |
[16:39] | Look at this. | – 看 – 什么? |
[16:40] | – What? – It’s a footprint. | – 看 – 什么? 是足印 |
[16:43] | Somebody was hiding in here. | 有人曾躲在这里 |
[16:47] | Wait, in there? | 什么?里面? |
[16:49] | That’s how they opened the connecting door. | 贼人就是这样开门的 |
[16:53] | Let’s grab the detectives, we need an evidence kit. | 找警员 我们需要搜集证据的工具 |
[16:55] | Wait, not yet. | – 慢着 暂时不行 – 什么意思 |
[16:56] | What do you mean, not yet? | – 慢着 暂时不行 – 什么意思 |
[16:58] | Let’s find the diamond, then we’ll tell ’em how we did it. | 我们要找钻石 然后才告诉他们 |
[17:00] | Natalie, this is not a game show. | 这不是游戏节目 |
[17:02] | This is a felony investi– | 是调查严重罪案 |
[17:10] | It’s a broken necklace. | 这条断了的项链 |
[17:13] | That’s an unusual design. | 设计很特别 |
[17:15] | Oh, good. | 好极 我们尝试找出它的主人 来 走吧 |
[17:16] | We’ll try to ID it. Come on, let’s get out of here. | 好极 我们尝试找出它的主人 来 走吧 |
[17:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:26] | You okay? | – 你没事吧 |
[17:29] | I don’t know, something’s… | – 什么 |
[17:31] | Something’s wrong. I… | – 我不知道 |
[17:34] | I’m not balanced. | 有点不对劲 我有点 我不平衡 |
[17:41] | Um, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[17:43] | Yeah, um, I’m gonna be needing that back. | 我要收回它 |
[17:46] | Because I only have two of them and the other one doesn’t work. | 因我只有两个 另一个失灵 |
[17:49] | – Are you following us? – What? | 你跟踪我们 |
[17:52] | Ah, Mr. Monk. What an honor. | Monk先生 |
[17:54] | My name’s St. Clare. Inspector St. Clare. | 真荣幸 我是Sergeant督察 |
[17:56] | I’ve been following your cases assiduously | 一直在大西洋另一边留意你破的案 |
[17:58] | from across the pond, you know. | |
[18:00] | Shakespeare, nobody cares. | 咬文嚼字 不用理会 |
[18:01] | Wait, I can’t believe you’re following us. | 慢着 你竟跟踪我们 |
[18:03] | – Is that a lead? – Maybe. | – 那是线索么 – |
[18:07] | Look, Mr. St. Clare. Inspector. | 可能是 Sergeant Sergeant督察 |
[18:09] | I’m sure a gentleman like yourself can appreciate the fact | 你是绅士 |
[18:12] | that these two leads belong to us. | 一定知道线索属于我们 |
[18:15] | Two leads? | 两条线索 |
[18:16] | Well, yes, the necklace and the initials | 对 |
[18:18] | carved in the desk. | 项链及桌上刻着的简称 |
[18:20] | – Mr. Monk. – I’m sorry. | – Monk先生 – 对不起 走吧 |
[18:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:33] | My name is Jennie Mandeville. | 我叫Jennie Mandeville |
[18:35] | And I did something I’d like to confess. | 我做了一些事 想自首 |
[18:40] | What’d you do, Jennie? | 你做了什么事 |
[18:45] | I robbed a bank. | 我打劫银行 |
[18:48] | It was about three weeks ago. | 约3周前索萨利托的社区信托银行 |
[18:50] | The Community Savings Trust in Sausalito. | |
[18:53] | Sausalito. | 索萨利托?我记不起有任何劫案 |
[18:55] | I don’t remember anything about that. | |
[18:57] | I’ll take it. | 让我来吧 |
[18:59] | Hi, I’m Lieutenant Disher. | |
[19:01] | Uh, Jennie. Miss Mandeville. | 我是Disher副队 Jennie?Mandeville小姐 |
[19:11] | Just have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:18] | – Uh, is there a problem? | |
[19:19] | I’m claustrophobic. | 有何不妥 |
[19:22] | Is this the only room that you have? | 你们只有这间房 |
[19:24] | All the rooms are the same size, miss. | 所有房间都大小相同 |
[19:26] | Please, just have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:31] | This is Lieutenant Disher. | 我是Disher副队 |
[19:33] | I’m in Interrogation Room A with Jennie Mandeville. | 与Jennie Mandeville在盘问室A |
[19:36] | So, you say you robbed a bank. | – 你说你打劫银行 |
[19:39] | That’s right. | – 对 |
[19:42] | I went inside and… | 我走进去 |
[19:45] | I saw one of those pens. You know, chained to the desk? | 看到有链缚着的原子笔 |
[19:50] | And I really needed a pen. | 由于我要用笔 |
[19:52] | So, I snapped it off and I put it in my purse. | 我把链扯断 把笔放进手袋里 |
[19:57] | You stole a pen? | 你偷了原子笔 |
[20:02] | One pen? Oh, God. | 一枝原子笔? |
[20:07] | – Do you think God will forgive me? | |
[20:09] | I don’t know, ma’am. | 你认为主会原谅我么 |
[20:12] | But we do. | 但我们会 |
[20:14] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开 |
[20:24] | What is up with those three detectives? | 那三个侦探怎样?摆脱了他们没有 |
[20:26] | – Do you think we lost them? – Oh, Natalie, they are not detectives. | 他们不是侦探 是收费的警员 |
[20:29] | They’re rent-a-cops. | 是雇佣兵 |
[20:31] | They’re hired guns. They are mercenaries. In other words, they’re us. | 即是说他们就像我们 |
[20:35] | This whole thing is about greed. | 一切源自贪念 |
[20:37] | You know how you always say you’ll thank me later? | 你总说迟些会多谢我 |
[20:38] | You’ll thank me later. | 你会多谢我 |
[20:40] | Oh, that’s gotta be him. | 一定是他了 |
[20:41] | Hello, are you Mr. Kwan? | 请问你是Kwan先生么? |
[20:46] | I think he nodded. | 他好象点头 |
[20:48] | That… Was that a nod? | 你点头么? |
[20:51] | Sir? | 先生? |
[20:52] | Sir… | |
[20:56] | If that was a nod, nod. | 你点头么? |
[20:59] | Sir, we found this at the scene of a crime. | 我们在劫案现场找到这个 |
[21:01] | A robbery. | |
[21:03] | We’ve been doing some research. | 我们调查后发现是你的设计 |
[21:04] | This is your design, isn’t it? | |
[21:06] | – You give these to your students? – Natalie, please. | – 你给徒弟这种项链 |
[21:09] | Sir, you… you have a thread… | 先生 |
[21:11] | hanging right in the middle there. | 有一条线在你的衣服中间 |
[21:13] | Just– I’ll get it. | 我替你拿掉它 |
[21:15] | Just one little… Uh… | 你可以 |
[21:17] | Okay, Mr. Kwan, you look like a very busy man, | 你似乎很忙 |
[21:19] | so I’m just gonna get right to the point. | 我长话短说 |
[21:21] | Do you have a student that could fit inside | 你有没有学生能藏身于卷盖式书桌? |
[21:23] | of a roll-top desk? | |
[21:24] | He can’t be more than five feet tall. | 他该不够5尺高 |
[21:26] | Does that ring a bell? Or a gong? | 有印象么? |
[21:28] | Mr. Monk, you’re distracting him! | – 你令他分心 |
[21:30] | No, he’s distracting me. | – 他才令我分心 |
[21:32] | Is there anyone here who’s that small and limber? | 这儿有没有矮小灵巧的人 |
[21:34] | Who could scrunch up inside of a desk? | 有没有学生能藏身于卷盖式书桌 |
[21:36] | A scruncher? A little scruncher? | |
[21:37] | – Mr. Kwan, there’s a lot of money at stake here. | |
[21:39] | I got it. | Kwan先生 事关重大 |
[21:41] | Well, well, well, Mr. Monk. | – 我拿到了 |
[21:42] | We meet again. | Monk先生 |
[21:44] | Surprised? | 我们又再见面 惊讶么? |
[21:46] | Why don’t you get your own clues? | 你何不自己找线索 |
[21:48] | Well, normally I do. But you two are so easy to follow. | 我通常这么做 但你俩实在太容易跟踪了 |
[21:51] | Especially when you’re kind enough | 特别是你整天都亮着警示灯 |
[21:52] | to keep your emergency blinker on all day long. | |
[21:54] | I told you. | – 我早告诉你 |
[21:56] | It’s the safest way to drive. | – 这样驾驶最安全 |
[21:57] | Wait, don’t question anybody yet. | 慢着 先别问问题 |
[22:00] | I have a voice stress analyzer. | 我有声音压力分析器 |
[22:02] | I’ll be able to tell if he’s lying or not. | 可以知道那人是否说谎 |
[22:05] | He hasn’t said anything. | 他并没有说什么 |
[22:06] | You are a pathetic little frog, aren’t you? | 你是条可怜虫 |
[22:09] | You thought you could lose me, huh? | 你们以为可以甩掉我? |
[22:10] | Well, you can all just relax. Dirk’ll take it from here. | 你们大可放心 由我接手就行 |
[22:13] | Hey, hippie. | 嬉皮士 |
[22:15] | You in charge? | 你是负责人?我叫Dirk |
[22:16] | My name is Dirk. I’m a professional bounty hunter. | 你是负责人?我叫Dirk |
[22:19] | I was wondering if I could have a word with you. | 我是赏金猎人 想和你谈谈 |
[22:21] | Maybe this’ll change your mind. | 或许这个会令你改变主意 |
[22:22] | I got $200 here. | 200元 |
[22:24] | $200? | 200元? |
[22:25] | They do use money on your planet? | 你的星球用钱的吧? |
[22:35] | Cabin 14. | |
[22:36] | It doesn’t say that. | – 14号小屋 |
[22:38] | You’re good. | – 没这样说啊 – |
[22:41] | 225. | 看 – 你真行 |
[22:45] | His name is Chasen. He’s over at Cabin 14. | 他姓Chasen 在14号小屋 |
[22:54] | Come on! There he is! Let’s go! | 快 他在那儿 走吧 |
[22:56] | Hey, slow down! | 慢一点 |
[22:59] | Come on! | – 别让他跑掉 |
[23:00] | Mr. Monk, what are you doing? | – 他跑不掉的 |
[23:04] | Don’t let him get away! | 请让一让 |
[23:06] | – We got him! – Mr. Monk! | 滚 |
[23:10] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[23:13] | Excuse me. | Chasen先生 |
[23:14] | – Excuse me. – Get out of my way! | 项链是不是你的? |
[23:16] | Hello, Mr. Chasen! Is this your necklace? We found it in a museum. | 我们在博物馆找到 |
[23:22] | Okay, where’s the diamond? Hey! | 好 钻石在哪儿? |
[23:24] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我正在跟你说话 |
[23:30] | Wow, that’s a really deep trance. | 深陷于冥想中 |
[23:36] | Couldn’t be deeper. | 深得无法回来 |
[23:39] | This man is dead. | 他死了 |
[23:52] | Welcome back, Miss Mandeville. | Mandeville小姐欢迎回来 |
[23:54] | Have a seat. You know the drill. | 请坐 你也知道程序 |
[23:59] | I don’t like this room. | – 我不喜欢这房间 |
[24:02] | Please, Miss Mandeville, | – 拜托 |
[24:04] | you said you had something important to tell me. | 你说有要事相告 |
[24:05] | Something about a dead body. | 关于死尸的 |
[24:07] | And you said you didn’t wanna talk in my office. | 还说不想在我办公室谈 |
[24:10] | I told you, I’m claustrophobic. | 我已经说过我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[24:12] | What about another room? | 可否去别的房间? |
[24:14] | All of our interrogation rooms are the same size, unfortunately. | 可惜所有的盘问室大小都相同 |
[24:18] | No wet bars, no Jacuzzis. | 没有小酒吧 |
[24:20] | Please just have a seat. | 按摩浴缸 请坐 |
[24:26] | Now, you said you found a body. | 你说找到尸体 |
[24:27] | Your roommate’s body. | 你室友的尸体 |
[24:32] | This… This is a real thing, right? | 这次真有其事 |
[24:35] | Not like, uh, stealing the pen from the bank? | 不像上次在银行偷原子笔吧 |
[24:39] | Okay, good. Tell me about it. | 好 说吧 |
[24:43] | This is Lieutenant Disher. | 我是Disher副队 我在盘问室D |
[24:45] | I’m in Interrogation Room D talking with Jennie Mandeville. | 再次向Jennie Mandeville问话 |
[24:48] | Again. | 好 |
[24:49] | So, let’s start from the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[24:51] | What was your roommate’s name? | 你室友叫什么名字 |
[24:53] | Toni. | – Tony?姓什么 |
[24:54] | Toni? Toni what? | 我不知道 |
[24:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:58] | You don’t know. | 你不知道? |
[25:00] | Male or female? | – 男性还是女性 |
[25:02] | I think male. | – 男性吧 |
[25:03] | You’re not sure? | 你不肯定? |
[25:05] | To tell you the truth… | 坦白说我前一天才带他回家 |
[25:07] | I just brought him home the day before. | |
[25:11] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[25:13] | Let’s move on. | 继续 |
[25:15] | So you came home, you found Toni. | 你回家 发现Tony |
[25:20] | And you, what, disposed of the body yourself? | 你怎么做?私自弃置尸体? |
[25:24] | You realize that’s a federal offense. | 你知不知道那是联邦罪行? |
[25:26] | I couldn’t take it, okay? | 我无法面对 |
[25:28] | I couldn’t just stand there looking at it. | 无法呆站看着尸体 |
[25:32] | Jennie, what did you do with the body? | 你怎样处理尸体? |
[25:36] | I flushed it down the toilet. | 我把它冲进马桶 |
[25:44] | Was Toni a goldfish? | 东尼是条金鱼? |
[25:46] | A hamster. | – 仓鼠 |
[25:48] | A hamster. | – 仓鼠? |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:58] | Here’s the coroner’s report. | 验尸报告 |
[26:00] | Victim’s name Danny Chasen. | 死者叫Danny Chasen |
[26:02] | It’s probably an alias. | 大概是假名 |
[26:04] | Victim was poisoned. | 受害者是被毒杀的 |
[26:05] | Somebody spiked his all natural barley tea with ammonia. | 有人在天然大麦茶中渗入阿摩尼亚 |
[26:09] | Was he part of the heist? | – 他是窃匪之一 – 似乎是 |
[26:11] | Looks like it. | 有博物馆的卷盖式书桌里 有些头发与尸体吻合 |
[26:12] | They found some hair samples in that roll-top desk | 有博物馆的卷盖式书桌里 |
[26:14] | at the museum. They match the body. | 有些头发与尸体吻合 |
[26:16] | – What about the diamond? – Still missing in action. | – 钻石呢 – 仍未找到 |
[26:18] | Wasn’t on him or in the cabin. | 可能不在他那儿或仍藏在小屋 |
[26:20] | We know he had a partner. | 我们知道他有同党 |
[26:21] | Somebody who works at the museum. | 博物馆的内应 |
[26:23] | – It’s probably still with them. – Wait, wait, wait. | – 相信仍在他们手上 – 慢着 |
[26:26] | So the reward is still good, right? I mean, no one’s claimed it. | 即是说悬赏仍有效?无人拿到 |
[26:29] | Yes, as far as I know, the offer is still good. | 据我所知就是 |
[26:32] | Ka-ching. | 中 |
[26:34] | Uh, can you make her stop saying that? | 可否让她不再这样说? |
[26:37] | This is no longer a parlor game. | 这不再是猜谜游戏 |
[26:39] | A man is dead, this is a homicide investigation now. | 有人死了 现已经是凶案调查 |
[26:41] | Which means nobody is to withhold | 无人可以知情不报 |
[26:43] | any information from anybody. | |
[26:48] | What, you’re looking at me? | – 什么?你看着我? – 是的 |
[26:49] | Yes, I am, Ms. Teeger. | 是你写的么?别否认 |
[26:51] | Did you write these?! Don’t deny it, I know it was you! | 我知道是你 |
[26:57] | “How are things down under? Hint, hint.” | 下面情况怎样?小小提示 |
[27:00] | “Monk was right, you should clean under the table.” | Monk说得对 |
[27:03] | You don’t fool me for a second. | 你该抹桌底 |
[27:05] | “It goes without saying, don’t forget to throw away | 当然 |
[27:08] | these little post-its too.” | 你还要撕走这些告示贴 |
[27:09] | Captain, she never cleans under the tables… | 队长 她从不抹桌底 |
[27:11] | You are not the boss of me! | 你不是我上司 – 我是的 |
[27:13] | – Well, I think I am the boss of you. | |
[27:14] | What makes you think you’re the boss of me? | 就凭你? – |
[27:15] | If I was the boss of you, you’d be fired! | 若我是你上司 早炒掉你 |
[27:17] | – Whoa whoa whoa whoa! | |
[27:19] | Hey, separate. | 你说什么 |
[27:20] | Both of you. Monk, over there. | Monk 去那边 |
[27:22] | Gladys, can I have a word with you, please? | Gladys 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:28] | Gladys Look, Gladys, he’s Monk. | |
[27:32] | Try to ignore him. | 他是Monk 别理会他 |
[27:36] | Can you ignore him? | 你能吗 |
[27:39] | No, I can’t. | ?记着 你值得加薪 |
[27:41] | Just do the best you can. | 不能 尽力而为吧 |
[27:52] | – So you’re not gonna arrest me? | |
[27:54] | No, not this time, miss. | 你不会拘捕我 |
[27:56] | But listen, the next time you feel like confessing something, | 但下次你告解自首时 |
[27:58] | you might wanna call a priest. | 不妨找祖父 |
[28:00] | Will you escort Miss Mandeville out? | – 请你送Mandeville小姐离开 |
[28:02] | It’s no problem. | – 好的 |
[28:06] | – Who’s she? | |
[28:07] | The Looney Tune of the month. | 她是谁 |
[28:09] | Her name’s Jennie Mandeville. | 她叫Jennie |
[28:11] | She keeps coming in here and confessing to stuff. | Mandeville 不断来自首 |
[28:13] | What was it this time? | – 这次怎么样 |
[28:14] | She comes in, same as yesterday. | 一如昨天 |
[28:16] | Says she accidentally killed her roommate. | 承认意外杀死室友 |
[28:18] | So I take her into the back room and I turn on the tape recorder. | 我带她进盘问室录口供 |
[28:21] | Turns out her roommate was a hamster. | 原来她的室友是只仓鼠 |
[28:24] | She didn’t look unstable. | 她看似正常 他们总是这样的 |
[28:26] | They never do. | 好 可否继续开工 找那钻石? |
[28:27] | Okay, can we get back to work now? Missing diamond, remember? | 好 可否继续开工 找那钻石? |
[28:30] | Ka-ching. | 中 |
[28:32] | Ka-ching. | 中 |
[28:33] | She is putting so much pressure on me. | 她向我大施压力 |
[28:36] | She’s obsessed with this million-dollar reward. Obsessed. | 誓要得到百万元 |
[28:40] | All right, well, Adrian, she’s worried about money. | 她担心没有钱 |
[28:42] | Now, I know, a lot of people are. | 很多人都这样 |
[28:44] | Not me. | 我可不是 |
[28:45] | When I was on the force, I used to hate cashing my paycheck. | 当我还效力警队 我讨厌兑现薪金支票 |
[28:48] | I still do. | 现在仍是 |
[28:49] | – To me, police work is like a higher calling. | |
[28:53] | Like the priesthood. | 警探工作是上天召唤 就象神职人员 |
[28:54] | You know, Adrian, even priests have to get paid. | – 但他们也有薪金啊 |
[28:57] | But it brings up an interesting question. | 倒提起一个有趣问题我想和你研究 |
[28:59] | Something I would like to explore with you. | |
[29:03] | What would you do if you had a million dollars? | 若你有100万元 |
[29:08] | Well, uh… | 你会怎么做 |
[29:11] | I guess I’d hire you full time. | 我会聘用你 |
[29:14] | Mmm. | 令你成为我全天候的私人心理医生 |
[29:15] | And keep you on retainer. 24/7. | |
[29:18] | Maybe I’d buy you a house right next to mine. | 或许在我房子旁边买屋给你 |
[29:21] | So I could just drop in. | 这样我随时都可以找你 |
[29:23] | Anytime. | |
[29:25] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[29:27] | What would you do with a million dollars? | 你有100万元又会怎么做? |
[29:29] | Buy an island. | 买小岛 |
[29:31] | A desert island in… the middle of nowhere. | 一个在天涯海角的荒岛 |
[29:37] | So we would do our sessions over the phone? | 那么我们透过电话聊天? |
[29:43] | Well, see, this island, in my mind… | 在我脑海中 这小岛 |
[29:47] | No phone service. | 是没有电话的 |
[29:50] | I guess I’d have to buy a boat. | 那我得买一只船 |
[29:52] | See, that’s funny, because, the island, in my fantasy… | 真有趣 因为在我想像的那小岛 |
[29:57] | No dock. | 没有码头 |
[30:01] | Well, may the best man win. | 但愿有能者胜出 |
[30:05] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[30:07] | What are you doing? Did you see that? | – 请问你在做什么? – 你看到么 |
[30:10] | There was someone out there. | 外面有人 |
[30:11] | I’m going to have to report this. | 我要报警 |
[30:13] | It’s | It’s okay. |
[30:14] | okay. He’s just another detective | |
[30:16] | trying to find the diamond. | 不要紧 不过是想找到钻石的侦探 |
[30:19] | There’s a whole bunch of them. | 他们有好几个人 |
[30:21] | Yesterday, they followed us down the coast | 昨天跟踪我们到蒙特雷的冥想中心 |
[30:24] | to that big meditation center in Monterey. | |
[30:26] | Oh, I’ve been there. | 我去过那儿 美得很 |
[30:28] | It’s just beautiful. | 我去过那儿 美得很 |
[30:29] | But this was years ago when Jennie Mandeville was still alive. | 是一年前的事 |
[30:34] | – Jennie Mandeville Jennie Mandeville. | 当时Jennie Mandeville还在生 |
[30:36] | Jennie Mandeville. | 她是中心主人 中心有其名字牌匾 |
[30:37] | Yeah, she owned the property. | 她是中心主人 |
[30:40] | There’s this big plaque there with her name on it. | 中心有其名字牌匾 |
[30:43] | That’s right. | 对 |
[30:46] | I remember, I saw it. | 我想起来了 我见过的 |
[30:51] | What? | – 什么事 |
[30:53] | I just solved the case. | – 我刚破了案 |
[30:56] | I think I know where that diamond is. | 我知道钻石的位置 |
[30:58] | Ah! I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[31:00] | We’ll add 20 minutes onto my next session. | 下次补回这20分钟吧 |
[31:02] | Oh, Adrian! Adrian, I’m sorry. I have a policy. | Adrian 抱歉 我有个规定 |
[31:04] | If you leave early, I have to charge you for the whole session. | 就算你提早离开 也要收全费 |
[31:07] | – Ugh! – Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:25] | Okay. | |
[31:33] | Natalie | Natalie! Natalie, I did it! |
[31:34] | I solved the case! I know where the diamond is! | 我破案了 我知道钻石的位置 |
[31:36] | – What? So where is it? | |
[31:38] | It’s at the police station, it’s been there the whole time! | 在哪儿 |
[31:40] | It’s been right under our nose. | 就在我们面前 天呀 |
[31:42] | Oh, my God. | 谁会这样弄坏我的车? |
[31:43] | Who would do that to my car? | 谁会这样弄坏我的车? |
[31:48] | Oh, my God. Natalie! | 天呀 |
[31:50] | They’re listening. | 他们在偷听 |
[31:52] | What? | 什么 快点 |
[31:53] | What I meant was, I didn’t solve the case. | 我没有破案 |
[31:57] | I wish I had, I’m completely stumped. | 但愿我有 我猜错了 |
[31:59] | – What are you talking about? – No, wait. | – 你在说什么 |
[32:01] | What I really meant was, I did solve the case. | 我真的破了案 |
[32:03] | The diamond is in the Philippines. | 钻石在菲律宾 |
[32:06] | We gotta go the airport, fly to the– | – 我们要去机场 飞往菲律宾 |
[32:08] | Forget about it. | – Monk 算了吧 快跑 |
[32:09] | Just run! Run! | 停下 |
[32:13] | Mr. Monk! Mr. Monk! Hey! | 快 |
[32:25] | Mr. Monk! Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[32:27] | Move, you little grunt! | |
[32:38] | Here, here, here. He ran down that alley! Out of the way, Rufus! I say, Mr. Monk! | 这儿 |
[32:52] | Slow down! Hey! Stop! I can’t believe this guy! – Say, Mr. Monk! – Get out of the way! | 他们跑进那小巷 |
[33:53] | – | – Can you see them? – We lost ’em. |
[33:55] | Wait. | 看到他没 |
[33:56] | We’ve been following Monk, we’ve been watching Monk. | 慢着 我们一直跟踪Monk 监视Monk |
[33:59] | Why don’t we try thinking like Monk? | 何不尝试像Monk般思考? |
[34:02] | Think like Monk. | 像Monk般思考 |
[34:05] | Think like Monk. | |
[34:27] | – What are you doing? – He went that way. | 你在干什么 他去那边了 |
[34:36] | I think we lost ’em. | – 好象摆脱他们了 – 你总这样说 却从不是事实 |
[34:37] | You keep saying that, but we never do. | – 好象摆脱他们了 |
[34:41] | Hey, Taxi! | – 你总这样说 却从不是事实 |
[34:43] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[34:45] | Police headquarters on Vinton Street. | 丹顿街警署 |
[34:47] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa. | |
[34:49] | – What are you doing, chief? – I’m with her. | – 你在做什么 |
[34:51] | You gotta ride in the back, that’s the rule. | 你得坐后座 这是规矩 |
[34:53] | No, I prefer to sit up front. | 我想坐前座 我有这习惯 |
[34:54] | – It’s one of my things. – It’s true, it’s one of his things. | 对 他有这习惯 |
[34:56] | Well, here’s one of my things. Nobody rides in the front. | 我的习惯却是不让乘客坐前座 |
[34:59] | – I’m afraid it’s not negotiable. | |
[35:00] | Who’s negotiating? | 恐怕不行 |
[35:02] | That’s it, I’m out of here. | – 那么我也不行 |
[35:03] | Whoa whoa whoa, wait wait wait! | 慢着 |
[35:05] | I’ll give you 50 bucks if you let him ride up front. | 若你让他坐前座 |
[35:07] | Why? What’s he gonna do? | 给你50元 为啥?他会怎么做? |
[35:09] | Nothing, nothing. He’s got a cluster | 没什么 他有恐惧症 |
[35:11] | of compulsions and phobias | 以不同的形式表达出来 |
[35:12] | that manifest themselves in a variety of, you know… | 以不同的形式表达出来 |
[35:14] | It’s one of his things. He has things. | 他有这些习惯 |
[35:16] | $100. | 100元 – 好 我只有72元 – 欢迎上车 |
[35:18] | – Oh… | |
[35:19] | All right, 72. That’s all I have. | 好 我只有72元 |
[35:20] | Welcome aboard. | – 欢迎上车 |
[35:21] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 慢着 |
[35:23] | This inspection sticker expired yesterday. | 这行车证昨天到期 |
[35:25] | Yeah, I’m taking care of that tomorrow. | 我明天会处理 |
[35:27] | Expired. It’s expired. | 已经过期 |
[35:29] | Mr. Monk, it’s a million dollars. | Monk先生 |
[35:32] | Please get in the cab for me. | 有100万元 请上车 |
[35:34] | It’s expired. | 已经过期 |
[35:36] | Forget about it, forget about it. Give me back my money. | 算了 把钱退给我 |
[35:38] | No refunds. | 不设退款 |
[35:39] | It’s one of my things. | 我有这习惯 |
[35:42] | – | – Monk! – Mr. Monk! Mr. Monk! |
[35:44] | Now, couldn’t we sort something out here? | Monk先生 不如商量一下 |
[35:48] | – Monk! | |
[35:54] | Where’s… | 那个 |
[35:55] | – Where’s… | |
[35:57] | Where’s… – Oh, Disher. – Yeah, yeah. | Disher副队 |
[36:02] | I think he’s in the observation room. | – 他往观察室 – 来吧 |
[36:06] | Gladys | Gladys, we’re being followed. |
[36:08] | Don’t tell anybody you saw us. | 我们被跟踪 别说见过我们 |
[36:14] | They locked the door! | 他们锁了门 |
[36:16] | – It says “Push.” – Get out of the way! | – 是推 – 走开 |
[36:25] | That way. | 那边 |
[36:28] | Lieutenant! | |
[36:29] | Lieutenant, remember the security guard that you arrested? | 副队 记得你拘捕那位吗? |
[36:31] | – Yeah. – Where did you interrogate him? | – 你在哪儿盘问他 |
[36:33] | Right there, Room B. | – 那边 B室 |
[36:35] | And the girl who kept confessing, | 那个常说要自首的Jennie Mandeville |
[36:36] | Jennie Mandeville, where did you take her? | 那个常说要自首的Jennie Mandeville |
[36:38] | Room A then Room D. | – 你在哪儿盘问她 |
[36:39] | – But she was never in there? – No, no. | – A室和D室 |
[36:41] | It’s gotta still be in there. In that room! | – 她没在B室 – 对 |
[36:43] | What’s in there? Monk, what’s going on? | – 一定仍在里面 就在房里 – 什么在里面?什么事 |
[36:44] | – Tell you later. – Whoa, you cannot come in here. | – 迟些告诉你们 |
[36:47] | My two friends are American citizens. | – 你们不能进来 |
[36:48] | They have a right to be here. | 我两名朋友是美国公民 |
[36:50] | Myself, I am on a temporary visa. | 他们有权在此 |
[36:52] | Which I hope to extend. | 我则有临时签证 希望可以续期 |
[36:53] | Are they with you? | 他们与你一起的 |
[36:54] | Only in the strictest, most terrible sense of the word. | 很勉强来说是的 |
[36:57] | I heard you tell your shrink you solved the case. | 你告诉心理医生你破了案 |
[36:59] | Excuse me. | |
[37:02] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 知道他有什么发现前 |
[37:03] | Not until we know what he knows. | 谁都不准离开 |
[37:06] | You just made a big mistake, my friend. | 你这样做就大错特错 |
[37:08] | I happen to be a police captain. | 我是警察队长 |
[37:10] | And this is an unlawful imprisonment. Book him. | 这是非法禁锢 |
[37:13] | You’re under arrest. Turn around. | 拘捕他 你被拘捕 转身 |
[37:19] | Fine. Give me your hands! | 好 给我双手 |
[37:22] | Do you have your cuffs? | – 你有没有手铐 |
[37:24] | In my office. | – 在办公室里 |
[37:26] | It’s in there, isn’t it? | 就在里面 |
[37:28] | The diamond is in that very room. | 对吧?钻石就在那室里 |
[37:32] | – It is? | |
[37:34] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. | 什么 |
[37:37] | – Shut up! Everybody, shut up! | |
[37:41] | Everybody but Monk. Monk, what’s going on? | 真的 |
[37:45] | Okay. | 大家闭嘴 让Monk说 |
[37:46] | Here’s what happened. | Monk 发生什么事 |
[37:48] | The woman who founded the meditation center | 那冥想中心的创办人叫Jennie |
[37:50] | Mandeville was named Jennie Mandeville. | |
[37:51] | What, the confessor? | 什么 那自首女孩? 不 那女孩并非真的Jennie Mandeville |
[37:52] | No, the girl you met was not the real Jennie Mandeville. | 不 那女孩并非真的Jennie |
[37:55] | She got the name from a plaque she saw up at the retreat. | Mandeville 她看到冥想中心牌匾 |
[37:59] | She needed a fake name, maybe she liked the sound of it. | 她需要假名 或者她觉得好听 |
[38:02] | What was she doing up there? | – 她在哪儿做什么 |
[38:04] | She went there to kill Danny Chasen. | – 杀死Danny Chasen |
[38:06] | The guy in the roll-top desk. | 即躲在卷盖式书桌那人 |
[38:09] | It was probably her boyfriend’s idea. | 那大概是她男朋友的主意 |
[38:12] | Jewel thieves are like children. | 珠宝劫匪都像小孩 |
[38:14] | They hate to share. | 不爱与人分享 |
[38:18] | This is a very crowded room. | 这儿很挤 |
[38:21] | This is a very very very very very very… | |
[38:24] | Monk | Monk, Monk, it’s okay. It’s okay. |
[38:26] | Who was her boyfriend? | 不要紧 谁是她的男朋友? |
[38:27] | He was the security guard that Randy arrested. | 是Disher拘捕的那守卫 |
[38:29] | He was the jewel thief! | |
[38:31] | He was the inside man. | 他就是珠宝贼 是那内应 |
[38:32] | The diamond was still in his pocket when you were talking to him. | 当你向他问话 钻石仍在他袋里 |
[38:36] | That’s right, we brought him here right from the museum. | 对 我们直接由博物馆带他来 |
[38:38] | I remember before the interrogation | 记得在问话前他嚼着很大块口香糖 |
[38:40] | he was chewing a big piece of gum. | |
[38:42] | But when I saw him after the interrogation, | 但问话后那口香糖却不见了 |
[38:44] | the gum was gone. | |
[38:46] | He must have panicked in that room. | 他定是慌起来 |
[38:48] | You had him on the drug charges, he knew he was about to be arrested. | 他要拘捕他制毒 |
[38:51] | Which, of course, meant he’d be searched. | 他知道拘捕就要被搜身 |
[38:52] | So he hid the rock right there under the table. | 所以他把钻石藏在桌底 |
[38:55] | With his chewing gum. | 以口香糖粘着 |
[38:57] | People do it in restaurants all the time. | 人们在餐厅常这样做 |
[38:59] | I’ve written letters to my congressman | 我去信议员及编辑 |
[39:01] | and to the editor. What can I do? | 还可以怎么做? |
[39:02] | He must have telephoned his girlfriend | 他从狱中致电女友告诉他钻石的事 |
[39:04] | from jail to tell her where he stashed the diamond. | |
[39:06] | And that’s why she was coming in here confessing to everything. | 所以她不断来自首 |
[39:09] | And why she was always asking to switch rooms, | 所以她不断要求转房间因想到B室 |
[39:11] | ’cause she was trying to get in there. | |
[39:12] | O-okay. | 好 |
[39:13] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意 |
[39:14] | There’s seven of us and we’re all adults. | 我们有7人 全是成年人 |
[39:17] | We’ll just divide the money seven ways. | 把奖金分为7份 |
[39:19] | No way. We were here first. | 不行 我们先到 |
[39:21] | I think it’s only fair that we divide the proceeds. | 摊分奖金很公平 |
[39:23] | I mean, we have been working in tandem. | 反正我们之前已经分工合作 |
[39:25] | We’ve not been working in tandem. | 没这回事 |
[39:26] | You’ve been chasing us. That’s not tandem. | 你们一直跟踪我们 |
[39:28] | Excuse me, could I say one thing? | 我可否说一件事? |
[39:30] | You and you and you… | 你 |
[39:32] | You’re breathing my air. | 你 你在呼吸我的空气 |
[39:34] | – What about them? – They’re breathing your air. | 他们呢? |
[39:36] | You’re breathing his. | 他们呼吸你的空气 你则呼吸他的 |
[39:37] | It’s complicated. | 是很复杂的 |
[39:38] | But if these two dropped back– | – 但若这两人退后 |
[39:41] | Monk. Monk, it’s okay. | – 不要紧 |
[39:42] | I’ll call for help. | 我找增援 |
[39:44] | Oh, my God. Gladys. | 天呀 |
[39:46] | No no no no no. Oh, no no no no. | 是Gladys |
[39:49] | Gladys, no! | 不要 不要 |
[39:52] | Monk? | 别这样 – Monk 是你吗? |
[39:54] | Is that you? | – 不要 – 放假吧 |
[40:00] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我早叫你别烦我 |
[40:04] | – Somebody barfed in the bathroom! | |
[40:06] | No, come on! | 洗手间有人呕吐 |
[40:07] | – Hey! | |
[40:13] | There it is. | 不 |
[40:18] | Okay, fine! | 快走 |
[40:21] | Look, I’m gonna clean under the table | 好 |
[40:23] | just like you want, okay? | 我会抹桌底 |
[40:26] | Go over the table and clean! | 如你所愿 |
[40:27] | Okay? You happy? | 不要 抹桌面 |
[40:39] | I can’t look. | 真不敢看 |
[40:41] | Ka-ching. | 中 天 |
[41:02] | She came in again late last night. | 她昨晚又来 |
[41:04] | Said she had something to confess to. | 说要自首 |
[41:06] | This time we got a real confession. | 这次我们让她说出真相 |
[41:07] | Okay, listen to this. | 听下这个 过去22年当清洁工人的Gladys 将会乘私人飞机领奖金 |
[41:09] | “Gladys Winchim, who was employed | 听下这个 |
[41:10] | by a local cleaning service for the last 22 years, | 过去22年当清洁工人的Gladys |
[41:14] | will be flown to London on a private jet to pick up her reward. | 将会乘私人飞机领奖金 |
[41:18] | Miss Winchim found the stolen gem | 她清洁盘问室时 |
[41:20] | while cleaning under a table in an interrogation room.” | 在桌底找到 |
[41:23] | You’re blaming me? | – 什么?你怪我 |
[41:25] | Under a table. | – 什么?你怪我 |
[41:26] | Why would they even want it back? | 为何想要那钻石 |
[41:28] | There’s gum all over it. | 粘着口香糖 |
[41:29] | I’ve got some good news. Sort of a consolation prize. | 我有好消息 可以说是安慰奖 |
[41:31] | I talked to the commissioner. | 我跟局长谈过 |
[41:33] | He’s gonna put you under contract. | 他会与你签约 |
[41:35] | – Really? – Put you on a retainer. | – 真的 – 让你可以收定金 |
[41:38] | He has guaranteed you 16 homicides a year | 保证未来两年每年有16宗凶杀案 |
[41:42] | for the next two years. | |
[41:43] | 16 a year. Well, what about after that? | 一年16宗 |
[41:47] | Well, we’ll have to take it one year at a time. | 之后怎样? |
[41:51] | We’ll see. | 不能一步登天 慢慢来 |