时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I love this song. What’s it called again? | 我喜欢这支曲子 曲名是什么? |
[00:12] | What? | 什么? |
[00:13] | The–The music box, what’s it called? | 那个 那个音乐盒里的曲子叫什么? |
[00:15] | Fullness Of Spring. | 春之曲 |
[00:17] | Fullness Of Spring. | 春之曲 |
[00:19] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 这曲子一直在我脑子里回旋 |
[00:22] | Oh… | |
[00:24] | I wish we had taken more pictures. | 真希望我们有多拍些照片 |
[00:26] | Hey, can you stay for dinner? | 嘿 你能留下来吃晚饭么? |
[00:28] | No. I told ya, I gotta get home. | 不 我说过了 我得回家 |
[00:30] | Well, at least stay for a drink to decompress. | 那么 至少留下来喝一杯来放松放松 |
[00:34] | Oh! I’ll open the Santorini. | 噢 把Santorini开来喝吧 |
[00:36] | I know I promised to save it for a special occasion. | 我知道我答应过 要留到个特别场合才打开的 |
[00:40] | What? | 什么? 我是说 这是我们认识一周纪念 |
[00:41] | I said, it’s our one-week anniversary. | 我是说 这是我们认识一周纪念 |
[00:43] | I think that’s special enough. | 我想已经够特别了 |
[00:52] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
[00:54] | – Well, I-I thought we could– – I told you not to open that. | 恩 我 我想我们可以 我告诉过你了不要打开这瓶酒 |
[01:00] | Hey, there’s something in here. | 嘿 里面有些东西 |
[01:02] | What–What is that? | 是 是什么啊? |
[01:07] | Put the bottle down, Gail. | 给我把瓶子放下 Gail |
[01:08] | Wh-What’s going on? | 到 到底怎么回事? |
[01:10] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[01:11] | Put the bottle on the table. | 把瓶子放到桌上 |
[01:16] | I told you not to open it. | 我告诉过了你不要打开的 等等 |
[02:44] | Wait! | 等等 我还是要个塑料袋吧 |
[02:45] | Wait, I will take plastic. | – 太晚了 |
[02:47] | – It’s too late! – Too late. | – 太晚了 |
[02:49] | Vegas is not a vacation, Vegas is a pilgrimage. | 我要你星期五早上就请假 |
[02:51] | Why don’t we leave on Friday morning, | 那样我们就能 你知道的 |
[02:53] | just so we could, you know, make a three-day– | 就能休上三天假了 |
[02:55] | Ooh! | 我再打给你 噢 天哪 你还好吧? |
[02:56] | Jerry, I gotta call you back. | 噢 天哪 你还好吧? |
[02:57] | Oh, my gosh! Are you okay? | 噢 我真抱歉 |
[02:58] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 都是我的错 |
[03:00] | That is all my fault. | 伙计 他们应该在推车上 也装上信号灯 |
[03:02] | Man, they oughta put blinkers on these things. | 伙计 他们应该在推车上 也装上信号灯 噢 |
[03:04] | Oh! | 这是你的还是我的? |
[03:06] | Is this yours or mine? | 不 那 那不是我的 |
[03:07] | No, that–that’s not mine. That’s yours. | – 那是你的 – 恩 是的 |
[03:09] | Yeah, well. | 所有对健康不利的东西 |
[03:10] | Pretty much anything that can kill ya, | 就都是我的了 |
[03:12] | – that’s gonna me be mine. – Yeah. | 是啊 我是说 看看这个 |
[03:14] | I mean, look at this. | 一人份的汤 冷冻肉糜卷 |
[03:15] | Soup for one, frozen meat loaf. | 我身上算是挂了块大牌子 上面写着 |
[03:18] | I might as well wear a big sign that says, “Divorced guy.” | 离异 是啊 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 噢 这个 |
[03:22] | Ah, here. | 嘿 你 啊 |
[03:24] | Hey, you’re, ah, you’re missin’ two eggs here. | 你少了两个鸡蛋 不 不 |
[03:27] | No, no. | 我 呃 |
[03:28] | I, uh, I only buy ten at a time. | 我每次只买十个鸡蛋 我 我知道那很疯狂 |
[03:30] | I-I know, it’s crazy. | 不 |
[03:32] | No, it makes perfect sense to me. | 在我看来很有道理 真的么? |
[03:34] | It does? | 是啊 我是说 如果都不使用 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I mean, why have a decimal system | 还发明十进制来干吗呢? |
[03:37] | if you’re not gonna use it? | 一次十个 太聪明了 |
[03:38] | Ten at a time, it’s brilliant. | – 我是说 为什么是十二个? – 完全正确 |
[03:40] | – I mean, why 12? – Exactly. | 非让人买十二个 真是太专制了 |
[03:42] | Twelve — so arbitrary. | 这是什么? |
[03:43] | What’s this? | 是泡漠包装袋 |
[03:44] | Uh, that’s bubble wrap. | 保护苹果的 |
[03:46] | Protect the apple. | 这个 这个是他们帮你弄的? |
[03:48] | Did–Did they do this for you? | 不 不 我自己带来的 |
[03:49] | No, no. I bring my own. | 他们 他们总是拿这个来嘲笑我 |
[03:51] | They–They always tease me about it. | 是么 那么 看看现在是谁笑谁? |
[03:53] | Yeah, well, who’s laughing now? | 看看啊 多完美啊 |
[03:54] | Look at that thing. It’s perfect. | 再来看看我的 |
[03:56] | Whereas mine… it’s all bruised and scuffed up. | 全都撞得稀烂 你真是个天才 |
[04:00] | You’re a genius. | 啊 我才不是什么天才呢 |
[04:02] | Aw, I don’t know about genius. | 我很欣赏你 你知道么? |
[04:04] | I like your style, ya know? | 坚持自己的做事方式 |
[04:06] | You play by your own rules. | 我想可以这么说吧 |
[04:08] | That’s one way of lookin’ at it, I guess. | |
[04:10] | Hal, Hal Tucker. | 对了 |
[04:11] | Adrian Monk. | 噢 是我干的么? |
[04:13] | Yeah– Oh, did I do that? | 噢 没关系 |
[04:15] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 就是点果汁 没关系 |
[04:16] | Just a little juice– It’s nothing. | 你一定得把洗衣费的帐单寄给我 |
[04:18] | You got to send me the bill for that. | 不 不 我家里有一百件 跟这一样的衬衣 |
[04:20] | No, no. I have a hundred shirts just like it at home. | 我是说 现在就只有九十九件了 |
[04:22] | I mean– 99 now. | 我是说 现在就只有九十九件了 那么 我也总是会弥补我的过失 |
[04:23] | Well, I always pay my debts. | Adrian Monk 我会来拜访你的 |
[04:25] | Adrian Monk, I’m gonna look you up. | 然后把钱还给你 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna pay you back. | 然后把钱还给你 噢 我爱这支曲子 |
[05:03] | Oh, I love this song. | 我祖父从前总给我唱 |
[05:04] | My grandfather used to sing it to me all the time. | |
[05:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[05:44] | Ah… yeah. | 啊 是的 |
[05:46] | Can we, uh… | 我们能 呃 |
[05:48] | think we could put down the, uh… | 我觉得我们可以把那个 呃 |
[05:50] | the, um… | 那个 |
[05:53] | The toilet seat? | 恩 放下马桶盖? |
[05:57] | Nope. Tech guys haven’t been here yet. | 不行 技术人员还没到呢 |
[06:00] | – We can’t touch anything. – Yeah… yeah, okay. | 我们什么都不能碰 是啊 是啊 好的 |
[06:11] | Okay, so, uh… | 好的 那么 呃 |
[06:13] | somebody was in the shower. | 有人当时在洗澡 |
[06:17] | And then, uh… | 然后 呃 |
[06:19] | So the, um… | 那么 恩 |
[06:22] | I can’t– I can’t– I can’t think. | 我 |
[06:24] | Um… | 我 我无法思考 |
[06:43] | Nah– Keep it! Just keep it. | 不 你拿着吧 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 拿着吧 好的 |
[07:01] | Candle’s full of water. | 蜡烛里都是水 |
[07:07] | These are soaking wet. | 这些毛巾都给浸湿了 |
[07:11] | Okay, he was in the shower. | 好了 他当时在洗澡 |
[07:13] | Something happened, she said something. | 发生了些事情 她说了些话 |
[07:14] | He was upset. | 他变得很不安 |
[07:16] | He opened the shower curtain, | 他变得很不安 他拉开帘子 |
[07:17] | didn’t even bother to stop to turn off the water. | 连身上水都没擦 |
[07:19] | He grabbed the top towel. | 匆忙拿走了最上面的毛巾 |
[07:21] | Went into the other room and killed her. | 走进另一间房 杀了她 |
[07:32] | You’re pretty damned good when the toilet seat’s down. | 只要把马桶盖子盖上 你他妈还真是够厉害的 |
[07:35] | Captain, we know her. | 队长 我们认识她 |
[07:37] | Uh, knew her. | 呃 曾经认识 |
[07:38] | – Knew who? – Uh, the victim. | 认识谁? 呃 死者 |
[07:40] | She was a dispatcher at the old precinct. | 她是旧分局里的总台接线员 |
[07:42] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[07:49] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[07:50] | About ten years ago. Gail something. | 大概有十年了吧 |
[07:53] | Gail. Gail Segalis. | 是叫Gail什么的 |
[07:54] | Oh, my God. I used to carpool with her. | 噢 天哪 我以前还常跟她共用一辆汽车 |
[07:56] | Oh, she was always talking about trips she wanted to take. | 噢 她还总是大谈她想去旅行 |
[08:00] | She said if she ever made it to the Parthenon, | 她还说过要是去了帕台农神庙 |
[08:02] | she was gonna send me a picture. | 就给我寄张照片 |
[08:03] | Well, looks like she made it. | 那么 看来她做到了 |
[08:10] | Hey, is this a boyfriend? I love boyfriends. | 嘿 这是她男朋友么? 我爱男朋友们 |
[08:13] | Let’s find him. | 我们去找他吧 |
[08:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:15] | What’s this? | 是的 长官 这是什么? 恩? 你有什么发现? |
[08:16] | Hmm? What do you got? | 恩? 你有什么发现? |
[08:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:25] | The price is in euros. She brought it back with her. | 价格是以欧元为单位的 她把这瓶酒带了回来 |
[08:28] | Uh, where’s the wine? | 呃 那么酒到哪儿去了? |
[08:31] | Probably drank it. | 很可能是喝了 |
[08:32] | Where’s the bottle? | 那瓶子又去哪儿了呢? |
[08:34] | Hello? | 哈罗? 是的 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 他在 |
[08:37] | He’s right here. Who’s this? | 你是谁啊? |
[08:40] | A what? | 什么? |
[08:42] | A friend of whose? | 谁的朋友? |
[08:46] | Well, this is Adrian Monk. | 那么 这是Adrian Monk的电话 |
[08:49] | What number are you calling? | 你打得是什么号码啊? 呃 |
[08:52] | Uh… yeah. Hold on. | 是啊 等等 |
[08:55] | Uh, Mr. Monk? | 呃 |
[08:57] | It’s Hal? | Monk先生? |
[08:58] | Hal! Hal? | 是Hal? |
[09:01] | He called me? | 他打电话来了? |
[09:09] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[09:11] | Yeah, yeah, of course I remember you. | 是啊 是啊 我当然记得你 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | Oh, it was– | 噢 真是 |
[09:17] | Yeah, it was nice meeting you too. | 是啊 认识你真是太高兴了 |
[09:20] | Bumping into you. | 撞到你太高兴了 |
[09:22] | All right, I get it, I get it. | 好的 我知道 我知道 |
[09:24] | It was a play on words. | 只是文字游戏而已 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:27] | Huh? | |
[09:28] | Oh, that was just my assistant Natalie. | 噢 |
[09:32] | Huh? | 那只是我的助手Natalie而已 |
[09:33] | Uh, uh, hold on. | 呃 呃 等等 |
[09:35] | Hold on, I’ll see. | 等等 我问问看 |
[09:36] | Are you hot? | 等等 我问问看 你热么? (其实人家是说Natalie声音很性感) |
[09:38] | What? | 什么? |
[09:40] | What, tom-tomorrow? | 什么 你说明天么? |
[09:44] | Oh, sure. | 噢 当然 |
[09:45] | I… sure, that sounds… | 我 当然 听起来 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 是啊 听起来棒极了 |
[09:52] | All right, okay, great. I’ll see ya then. | 好吧 好的 很好 再见 |
[09:56] | That was Hal. | 是Hal |
[09:57] | Oop. | |
[09:59] | – Who is Hal? – Oh, he’s just a guy. | 谁Hal? 噢 他只是个认识的人 |
[10:01] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[10:02] | We’re going to the hockey game tomorrow. | 我们明天要去看曲棍球 |
[10:03] | – The hockey game? – Yeah. | – 曲棍球? – 是的 |
[10:05] | Hey, Kramer, what’re you doing tomorrow? | 嘿 Kramer 你明天准备干吗? |
[10:07] | – Going to the beach with the kids. – Can’t go with ya. | – 跟孩子们一起去海滩 – 不能跟你一起去了 |
[10:08] | Uh, I’m going to the hockey game. | 呃 我明天要去看曲棍球 |
[10:12] | Captain, you don’t need me tomorrow, do ya? | 队长 你明天不需要我 对吧? |
[10:14] | No. | 不需要 |
[10:16] | Good, ’cause I’m… goin’ to the game. | 太好了 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 因为我明天要去看曲棍球 真好 |
[10:21] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[10:24] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 |
[10:25] | Oh, my God! He’s gonna be here any minute! | 噢 天哪 他随时会到 |
[10:27] | Any minute! Julie, Julie, put on some music. | 随时 Julie Julie 给点音乐 |
[10:30] | Please, Natalie, don’t go away. Stay–Stay right there. | Natalie 求你别走 就呆在这儿 |
[10:32] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[10:34] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[10:35] | Natalie? | |
[10:36] | Which one? Which?! | 哪一件? 哪件?! |
[10:38] | – They’re exactly– – Which one?! | – 他们都完全 – 哪一件?! 那件 |
[10:39] | That one! | 那件 |
[10:40] | Mr. Monk, you’re gonna have a heart attack. | Monk先生 你就快犯心脏病了 |
[10:42] | No, no. I’m fine. I’m okay. | 不 不 我很好 我没事 |
[10:44] | Just, uh–Just, uh– | 只是 呃 只是 呃 |
[10:45] | Keep going, ask me another one. | 继续问我下一个问题 |
[10:46] | Uh, okay, uh, what’s a forward line? | 呃 好的 呃 什么是前锋线? |
[10:48] | Ah, in professional hockey. | 啊 在职业曲棍球当中 |
[10:50] | The forward line consists of | 先锋线是由右翼 左翼 |
[10:52] | the right wing and the left wing. | 和中翼 |
[10:53] | And the center. | 所组成的 |
[10:55] | This year the Sharks have had a outstanding forward line. | 今年鲨鱼队 |
[11:00] | Outstanding. | 的前锋线尤其出色 非常出色 |
[11:01] | Let’s–let’s say their names. | 说说他们的名字吧 |
[11:03] | Okay, Joe Thornton. | 好的 |
[11:04] | Joe Thornton Uh–Uh–Uh– | |
[11:07] | Oh, Kaspar– No! | 噢 Kaspar 不 |
[11:09] | Mr. Monk, why don’t you just be honest? Tell him it’s your first game. | Monk先生 为什么不诚实告诉他 这是你第一次看曲棍球呢? 告诉他这是你第一次看曲棍球 |
[11:11] | No, no, no. I tried that honesty thing. | 不不不 我已经讨厌死诚实了 |
[11:13] | It was a total disaster. | 简直就是灾难 |
[11:15] | No, no, no, no, Julie. No, no, no, not classical. | 不 不 不 不 Julie 不 不 不 别放古典音乐 |
[11:17] | Put on something cool. | 放点很酷的音乐 |
[11:19] | You know, the rock and the roll. | 你知道的 摇滚 |
[11:20] | You don’t have any rock and roll. | 你都没有摇滚音乐 那么 |
[11:22] | Well, not–not classical. | 别 别放古典音乐就好 |
[11:23] | Anything but classical. | 只有古典音乐 |
[11:25] | Mr. Monk, he’s just a guy. | Monk先生 他只是个平常人而已 |
[11:27] | He can’t be the first friend you’ve ever had. | 他不可能是你的第一个朋友吧 |
[11:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[11:39] | I’m cleaning. | 我在做清洁啊 不 不要弄得太干净了 |
[11:40] | No, I don’t want it too clean! | 不 不要弄得太干净了 |
[11:42] | He’ll think I’m some kind of a freak. | 那样他会觉得我是个怪物 |
[11:44] | I left five crumbs out. | 我撒了五粒面包屑 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I only see one, two, three–four. | 好了 我只找到四粒 一 二 三 四 |
[11:47] | Four! God! | 四 |
[11:48] | Four. | 天哪 四 |
[11:50] | Here, here it is. | 这儿 在这儿 |
[11:51] | Okay, there it is. | 好了 对了 |
[11:55] | – Adrian? – Hey, Hal! | – 嘿 Hal |
[11:58] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[11:59] | I hope you don’t mind I let myself in. | 这儿 希望你不介意我自己进来了 |
[12:00] | Oh, Hal’s here. | 噢 Hal来了呀 |
[12:02] | I brought in your mail. | 我帮你把信都拿进来了 |
[12:04] | Hey, nice crib. | 嘿 房子不错啊 噢 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah, uh, thanks. | 是啊 呃 谢谢了 |
[12:10] | Patriotic, I like that. | 很有爱国热情 我喜欢 |
[12:12] | Most people wouldn’t have the guts. | 大多数人都没有这种情怀 |
[12:13] | Yeah, yeah, exactly. | 是啊 是啊 确实是 |
[12:15] | So this is… my crib. | 那么 这是我的 房子 (Hal用的词是棚屋的意思) |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:19] | Excuse the mess, okay? | 不好意思满乱的 |
[12:21] | – What mess? – Well, you know. | 什么乱了? 那么 你知道的 |
[12:23] | The crumbs, there’s five crumbs there. | 面包屑 有五粒面包屑 |
[12:25] | This is Natalie. | 这是Natalie |
[12:26] | Oh, his girl Friday. | 噢 就是星期五接电话的女士 |
[12:28] | Well, it’s nice to put a face to the voice, | 那么 能把声音跟脸蛋对上号真好 |
[12:30] | especially a face like that. | 特别是那么漂亮的脸蛋 |
[12:32] | Oooh… | |
[12:33] | Funny, right? | 有趣 对么? |
[12:35] | And this is, uh… | 还有 |
[12:37] | Um, uh… | 这是 呃 |
[12:38] | – Julie. – Doh! | 噢 |
[12:40] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 哈罗 – 嗨 |
[12:42] | Hal. Nice to meet you. | Hal 很高兴认识你 |
[12:43] | Hey, are you guys hockey fans? Next time I’ll get four tickets. | 嘿 你们是曲棍球迷么? 下次 我弄四张票来 |
[12:46] | The coach is a client of mine. | 教练是我的一个客户 |
[12:47] | Oh, what do you do? | 噢 你做哪行的? |
[12:49] | Antiques. | 古董生意 |
[12:50] | Import/export. | 进出口古董 |
[12:51] | Don’t redecorate your room without callin’ me first. | 下次再装修房子一定要先找我噢 |
[12:54] | Rugs, tables. You name it, I’ll get it. | 地毯 餐桌 你能说得出来 我就找得到 |
[12:56] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好么? – 好的 |
[12:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:59] | So, you ready to roll? | 那么 你准备好去疯了没? |
[13:00] | It’s gonna be a great game. | 会是场很棒的球赛 |
[13:02] | Absolutely. Go Sharks! | 那当然 鲨鱼队加油 |
[13:04] | Oh, I love it! That’s great. | 噢 我喜欢 太棒了 |
[13:06] | – We’ll see ya later. | – We’ll see ya later. 晚点见 晚点见 |
[13:15] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I do too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[13:18] | Wonder what he’s up to. | 真想知道他到底怎么样 |
[13:34] | Take the shot! | 射门啊 |
[13:36] | Come on, take the shot! Take the shot! | 快啊 射门啊 |
[13:40] | Take the shot! | 射啊 射啊 |
[13:41] | Take the shot! | 射啊 |
[13:44] | How about these seats, huh? | 座位怎么样 哈? 噢 真不错 |
[13:46] | Oh, they’re excellent. They’re really bolted in. | 座位都真的很稳当 (其实别人是问的位置好不好) |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:49] | Let’s go Sharks! | 为鲨鱼队加油吧 |
[13:52] | Oh, ow! | 你看到了没? 这他妈是搞什么啊? |
[13:54] | Did you see that? What the hell was that? | 你看到了没? 这他妈是搞什么啊? |
[13:56] | The hell if I know! | 我要是知道他妈的是什么就好了 那他妈是什么呀?! |
[13:58] | What the hell was that?! | 妈的 Cheech今晚真是完全不在状态啊 |
[14:00] | Hell… | 是啊 是啊 |
[14:04] | Jonathan Cheechoo Cheech is really off his game tonight. | |
[14:07] | Yes. Yes, last year, Jonathan Cheechoo, | 外号Cheech 他去年 |
[14:11] | whose nickname is Cheech, | 是联盟里得分第三高的右前锋 |
[14:12] | was the third highest-scoring right wing in the league. | 他出生在安大略 |
[14:16] | He was born in Ontario. | 真的? |
[14:18] | Really? That’s interesting. | 还真有趣 是么? |
[14:20] | – It is? – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:53] | Smudge. | 污迹 什么? |
[14:54] | What? | 有污迹 |
[14:56] | There’s a smudge. On the glass. | 就在玻璃上 |
[15:03] | It’s on the inside. | 那是在里面的 |
[15:04] | We can’t get it. | 我们擦不到的 |
[15:07] | Right. | 对 |
[15:12] | It’s no big deal, right? | 没什么大不了的 对吧? |
[15:14] | No. | 不 谁在意啊? |
[15:15] | Who cares? | 对吧? |
[15:16] | Right? | |
[15:22] | Let’s just think about something else. | 我们想想别的什么吧 |
[15:34] | Hey! Hey, there’s a smudge here. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:36] | Can you get that smudge? | 那儿有个污迹 你能擦掉那块污迹么? |
[15:38] | There’s a smudge right there. | 就那儿有块污迹 是啊 |
[15:39] | Yeah, right there. Just take it out. | 就在那儿 就把它擦掉吧 |
[15:42] | No. No, no, no, wait. There’s a sm– Come back! | 不 不 不 不 等等 有污迹 等等 你 |
[15:44] | You– | – 还没擦干净呢 – 嘿 前面的蹲下 |
[15:46] | – There’s still some left. – Hey, down in front! | – 还没擦干净呢 – 嘿 前面的蹲下 |
[15:48] | You got a problem? | 有问题么? |
[15:49] | With him, not with you. | 跟他有问题 跟你无关 |
[15:51] | You got a problem with him, you got a problem with me. | 你找他麻烦 就是找我麻烦 |
[15:53] | Okay, no big deal. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | It’s embarrassing. | 没什么了 真是够尴尬的 |
[16:14] | No! It’s a great idea. | 不 这是个很棒的主意 |
[16:16] | It’s a battle zone out there. | 外面可是战区啊 |
[16:18] | They should hand these things out at the door. | 他们应该在门口派发的 |
[16:20] | Hal! | 我想就是你 我是Firm的Eddie |
[16:21] | I thought that was you. | Lawson 是啊 |
[16:23] | Eddie Lawson from the Firm. | 伙计 你怎么样啊? |
[16:25] | Yeah, man, how you doing? | 看来不错啊 伙计 |
[16:27] | You look good, man. | 你出来多久了? |
[16:28] | How long you been out? | |
[16:30] | ‘Bout a year-and-a-half. | 大概一年半了 一年半? |
[16:31] | A year-and-a-half? | 一年半? 你的律师可比我的好多了 |
[16:32] | You had a better lawyer than me. | 你的律师可比我的好多了 嘿 你有跟Charlie the |
[16:35] | Hey, you ever talk to Charlie the Pirate? | Pirate联络过么? 有时候 是的 我跟他联络过 |
[16:37] | Sometimes… yeah, I do. | 很好 好了 叫他打电话给我 |
[16:39] | Yeah, well, tell him to call me. | 那之后他还欠我五万美圆呢 – |
[16:41] | He still owes me 50 large from that thing. | 我会的 – |
[16:43] | – I’ll do that. – I gotta go. | 我得走了 放松点 |
[16:46] | Take it easy. But take it. | 好好过 |
[16:49] | See ya. | 再见 那么 |
[16:51] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 你做过牢 |
[16:53] | You did some time. | 我在土耳其买了些硬币 |
[16:56] | I bought some coins in Turkey. | 非常漂亮的硬币 |
[16:58] | Beautiful pieces. 11th century. | 十一世纪的呢 结果全是刚失窃的文物 |
[17:02] | Turns out they were hot. | 坐了八个月 |
[17:03] | I did eight months. | 我本想早点告诉你的 |
[17:05] | I was gonna tell you earlier, | 但是后来我发现你是个警察 |
[17:06] | but then I found out you were a cop. | 还有 |
[17:08] | And… if you wanted to go home right now, | 如果你想马上就回家的话 我是说 |
[17:11] | I mean, I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你的 |
[17:14] | Why would I want to go home? | 我为什么要想回家呢? 我正玩得起兴呢 |
[17:16] | I’m havin’ a great time. | 真的么? |
[17:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | 那么 |
[17:18] | So we’re still on for tomorrow, then. | 我们明天的约定也有效咯 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. – All right. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | I told ya, I was at my restaurant all day. | 我告诉过你了 我一直都在饭店里 |
[17:27] | I got 15 people on staff. Why don’t ya ask them? | 有十五个人跟我一起当班 你为什么不去问问他们? |
[17:29] | Well, they work for ya, right? | 那么 他们是为你工作的么? |
[17:30] | They’re not gonna lie for me. | 他们不会为了我撒谎的 |
[17:32] | Not about this. | 决不会为这个帮我撒谎的 我是说 你为他做事 对吧? |
[17:33] | I mean, you work for him, right? You gonna lie for him? | 我是说 你为他做事 对吧? 你会为他说谎么? |
[17:35] | I mean, about a murder? | 我是说 事关一桩谋杀案噢? |
[17:37] | I… think about that a lot, actually. | 事实上 我 我经常这么想 |
[17:39] | I mean, of course, it would depend on a number of factors– | 我是说 当然 要由很多情况而定 |
[17:42] | We’re not talking about him. We’re talking about you. | 我们不是在说他 |
[17:49] | I took her to Greece. | 我们是在说你 我带她去过希腊 |
[17:51] | She’d been wantin’ to go for years. | 她多年来一直想去那儿 |
[17:54] | She got back Friday morning. | 她星期五早上回来的 |
[17:56] | She was dead three hours later. | 三小时后就死了 |
[17:58] | I didn’t come back with her. | 我不是跟他一起回来的 |
[18:00] | She dumped me. | 她把我给甩了 |
[18:01] | She met someone at the hotel. | 因为我们到希腊的第二天 |
[18:03] | Second day we were there. | 她就在酒店看上了别的男人 |
[18:04] | So I decided to come back early, Tuesday night. | 所以我才决定提早回来的 星期二晚上我就回来了 |
[18:07] | – You can check that too. – Oh? Who was he? | 你们也可以去调查的 噢? 那男人是谁? |
[18:09] | She wouldn’t tell me his name. | 她不肯告诉我他的名字 |
[18:11] | I saw him. He had a beard. I guess she likes beards. | 我看到了他的 有胡子 我想她就喜欢有胡子的男人 |
[18:13] | And money. | 还有钱 |
[18:15] | How do ya know? | 你怎么知道? |
[18:16] | About the money, not the beard. | 我是说钱 不是说胡子 |
[18:18] | I could smell it. | 我能察觉到啊 |
[18:19] | Plus, he gave her a bottle of wine. | 另外 他还给了她一瓶酒 |
[18:21] | Santorini, it must have cost him 500 bucks. | Santorini 肯定值五百美圆 |
[18:23] | Would you recognize him again if you saw him? | 如果再见到他 你认得出来么? |
[18:26] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 当然 |
[18:28] | Call Athens, check the hotel guest lists | 打电话去雅典 查查酒店的入住记录 |
[18:31] | against the list of passengers on her flight home. | 列出跟她同班飞机回国的乘客名单 |
[18:33] | – Yes, sir. – Did you hear that? | 是 长官 你听到了么? |
[18:35] | Sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 抱歉 我没听 |
[18:37] | I’ll–I’ll hear the tape. | 我 我会去听录音的 |
[18:38] | We didn’t record it. | 我们没有录音 |
[18:40] | That’s okay. I was half-listening, | 那也没关系 |
[18:41] | so I’ll play it back in my head later. | 我还是听了一半的 晚点我会自己在脑子里再回放一遍 |
[18:43] | Mr. Monk was just telling me about his big day. | Monk先生刚刚在跟我讲他的美丽约会 |
[18:46] | You mean the guy on the phone? I thought that was a prank. | 你是说那个打电话来的家伙? 我还以为那是个恶作剧 |
[18:48] | No, why–why would you think it was a prank? | 不 为什么 |
[18:52] | No reason. | 为什么你觉得那是恶作剧? 没理由 |
[18:54] | Uh, how was the hockey game? | 呃 曲棍球比赛如何啊? |
[18:56] | Great! Great game. We won. | 很棒 很棒的比赛 我们赢了 |
[18:58] | The San Jose Sharks 4, visitors 2. | 圣何塞鲨鱼队得四分 客队得两分 |
[19:01] | It was a lot of fun. It was so much fun. | 真是有趣 太有趣了 |
[19:03] | And then later we went out for brews. | 之后我们还去喝了点饮料 |
[19:05] | And beer. | 和啤酒(其实两者都是啤酒) |
[19:06] | Brews and beer? | 饮料和啤酒? |
[19:09] | Actually, there is– | 事实上 是 |
[19:12] | Monk, you know that I worked Vice for a couple of years? | Monk 你知道 我干过几年卧底? |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 有时候骗子会在跟目标要钱之前 |
[19:16] | Sometimes a scam artist will spend a couple of days | 有时候骗子会在跟目标要钱之前 |
[19:18] | with a guy before asking him for money. | 跟他一起呆上几天 |
[19:20] | It’s called softening the mark. | 这叫前戏 |
[19:22] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 Hal才不是个骗子呢 不 |
[19:23] | Hal is not a con artist, no. | Hal才不是个骗子呢 不 |
[19:25] | Why would anybody con me? I don’t have any money. | 为什么会有人来骗我呢? 我又没钱 |
[19:28] | Does he know you don’t have any money? | 那他知道你没钱么? |
[19:30] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[19:31] | Did you tell him you don’t have any money? | 你有告诉过他你没钱么? |
[19:35] | Wait… wait. | 等等 |
[19:37] | I think I know what this is about. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[19:41] | You guys are worried that I’m gonna ask him… | 你们这些家伙是担心我会让他 |
[19:45] | to be my best friend. | 做我最好的朋友 |
[19:46] | Don’t worry. Please. | 别担心 |
[19:48] | Hal and I just met. | 请别担心 Hal和我才刚认识不久呢 |
[19:49] | We are nowhere near making that kind of commitment. | 我们只是刚开始投入而已 |
[19:53] | You guys. | 你们这些家伙 |
[19:55] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:56] | What kinda guy do you think I am? | 你们以为我是什么人哪? |
[20:08] | Ah, this is the life, huh? | 啊 这就是生活 哈? |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:10] | A Sonny Chow movie, pepperoni pizza, | 看看Sonny Chow的电影 吃着意大利腊肠批萨 |
[20:12] | a couple of guys hanging out. | 几个人一起玩玩 |
[20:14] | Absolutely. I’m sorry I had to send that first one back. | 那当然 抱歉我得 把那第部电影送回去了 |
[20:17] | Oh, don’t worry about it. No, you were totally right. | 噢 别担心 不 你说得完全正确 |
[20:20] | Sliced ten ways makes all the difference. | 用十种不同的方法切批萨 确实不一样呀 |
[20:22] | – That’s all I’m sayin’. – Yeah. | 我就说嘛 |
[20:23] | Hey, listen, I’m gonna go help myself to one of those bruise-free apples. | 是啊 嘿 听着 我要自己 去弄个无伤痕苹果 |
[20:26] | You want one? No. I’m good. | – 你要一个么? – 不了 我不要了 |
[20:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Oh, your mail’s here. | 噢 你的信来了 |
[20:31] | I’ll get it for you. | 我去帮你拿 |
[20:42] | Ah! | |
[20:43] | Junk mail. Don’t ya hate it? | – 垃圾邮件 – 难道你不讨厌垃圾邮件么? |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 当然讨厌 |
[20:46] | All those trees chopped down just to make a bunch of stupid catalogs. | 砍掉树木 就只是为了弄成 绑这些蠢商品目录的绳子 |
[20:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[20:51] | Mmm! Oh, I love this part. | 恩 噢 我喜欢看这部分 |
[20:53] | I can see why. | 我能明白 |
[20:54] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[20:56] | Crank it up. | 大声点 |
[21:20] | Sorry, we’re closed. Closed on Mondays. | 抱歉 我们不营业 星期一都不营业 |
[21:23] | I want to make a reservation. | 我想预约 |
[21:26] | Call tomorrow. We’re open at noon. | 明天再打来 我们明天中午开门 |
[21:28] | Yeah, but I’m here now. | 是的 可是我现在已经打来了啊 |
[21:30] | It’ll only take a minute. | 只要一分钟而已 |
[21:31] | Come on, I promised my wife. | 别这样嘛 |
[21:36] | Ah! | 我答应了我老婆的 |
[21:38] | Hiya, Tim. | 嗨 |
[21:40] | Remember me? | Tim 还记得我么? |
[21:41] | We met in Greece. | 我们在希腊见过的 |
[21:43] | – Yeah, I remember. – Yeah. | – 是的 我记得 – 是啊 |
[21:44] | You shaved your beard. | 你刮胡子了 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 是的 Gail可不喜欢噢 |
[21:47] | Gail didn’t like it. | Gail可不喜欢噢 |
[21:48] | You remember Gail, don’t ya? | 你记得Gail 对吧? |
[21:50] | The cops are looking for you. | 警察在找你呢 |
[21:52] | I know that, Tim. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 Tim 那正是我来找你的原因 |
[21:55] | They show you any mug shots of me? | 他们有给你看我的照片么? |
[21:57] | – Not yet. – Good. | – 还没有 – 太好了 |
[21:59] | Then I’m not too late. | 那么 我还不算太晚 |
[23:01] | You know, he sounds like a great guy. | 你知道的 他听来像是个不错的人 |
[23:03] | He is. Oh, he’s a great guy! | 他是的 他是个不错的人 |
[23:06] | Well, having a good friend, Adrian, is a blessing. | 那么 交到个好朋友 Adrian 是上帝的赐福 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:11] | He’s outside right now waiting for me. | 他现在在外面等我 |
[23:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:14] | Yeah, we’re going back to my place after the session, | 是啊 等治疗结束之后 我们就一起回我家 |
[23:16] | just to hang, you know, out. | 你知道的 一起玩玩 |
[23:18] | That’s what we do. | 那就是我们做的 |
[23:19] | We hang out. | 我们一起玩 |
[23:20] | We went out last night, me and Hal. | 我和Hal昨晚也出去了的 |
[23:23] | Hmm. | |
[23:24] | To a bar. | 去了个酒吧 |
[23:25] | To a bar? | 去了酒吧? |
[23:26] | It was so much fun! | 太好玩了 |
[23:29] | You should have seen Hal. | 你应该看看Hal |
[23:30] | He was talking to two girls. | 他跟两个女孩子聊天 |
[23:32] | At once. | 一次两个 |
[23:33] | Saying–saying… | 说啊 说啊 |
[23:36] | funny things. | 说些很有趣的事 |
[23:38] | Everybody was laughing and– | 每个人都在笑 |
[23:41] | Adrian. | |
[23:42] | This is– This is really amazing. | 这 这真是太不可思议了 |
[23:44] | And it’s very significant. | 而且意义重大 |
[23:48] | I always wanted a best friend. | 我一直想要个好朋友 |
[23:51] | I used to pray for it every Christmas. | 过去每年圣诞节我都祈祷 |
[23:56] | Best friend. | 能有一个好朋友 |
[23:59] | That’s what was missing. | 那正是我所缺少的 |
[24:02] | One friend… | 一个朋友 |
[24:04] | would have made it all bearable. | 会让一切都变得可以容忍 |
[24:07] | Well… | 那么 |
[24:10] | you had Trudy. | 你有Trudy啊 |
[24:12] | That was different. | 那可不同 |
[24:14] | Trudy loved me. | Trudy爱我 |
[24:16] | But Hal… likes me. | 而Hal |
[24:23] | Beautifully put. | 喜欢我 说得太美了 |
[24:25] | You know what I’m gonna do? I just decided. | 你知道我要干吗么? 我刚刚决定了 |
[24:28] | I’m gonna ask Hal if he’ll be my best friend. | 我要去问问Hal 愿不愿意做我的好朋友 |
[24:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[24:34] | You know, I-I’ve never heard it put quite that way. | 你知道么 我 我从来没有 听过你这么平静的说话 |
[24:37] | I just have to figure out when to pop the question. | 我得想想什么时候问这个问题 |
[24:43] | Do you have any advice? | 你有什么建议么? |
[24:45] | About– | – 关于 |
[24:47] | About when to pop the question! | – 关于什么时候问这个问题 |
[24:48] | No! No, I-I don’t. | 不 不 我 我没意见 |
[24:51] | – Nothing? – No. | – 没有么? – 没有 |
[24:56] | Oh, hey, buddy. How’d it go? | 噢 嘿 伙计 怎么样了? |
[24:59] | I think it went pretty well. | 我觉得满顺利的 |
[25:00] | I told him all about you. | 我觉得满顺利的 我跟他谈到了你 |
[25:02] | Oh, hey, I’m famous. | 噢 嘿 我著名了 |
[25:03] | So, you want to head over to your place? | 那么 你现在想回家了不? |
[25:05] | You promised to show me that rock polisher. | 你答应给我看岩石抛光器的 |
[25:07] | I’m parked right over here. | 我把车停在那边了 |
[25:10] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[25:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[25:13] | Look, uh, just something, uh, | 听着 呃 就是有点事情 |
[25:15] | I-I’ve been wanting to say. | 我 我一直想跟你说 |
[25:18] | More of a question, really. | 也就是个问题 真的 |
[25:20] | I know we haven’t known each other that long– | 我知道我们认识时间还不长 |
[25:22] | Mr. Monk! Thank God! | Monk先生 谢天谢地 |
[25:24] | – Hey, Hal. – Hey! | – 嘿 Hal – 嘿 |
[25:25] | The captain just called. | 队长刚刚打电话来了 |
[25:27] | They found a body, Gail Segalis’ boyfriend. | 他们刚刚发现了具尸体 是Gail Segalis的男朋友 |
[25:28] | He was killed in his restaurant. | 在他自己的饭店遇害了 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry, I-I got to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[25:33] | Hey. Do you mind if I tag along? | 嘿 你介意我跟你去么? |
[25:36] | I’ve never seen a real crime scene, | 我还从来没见过真正的犯罪现场 |
[25:38] | except on TV. | 只在电视上见过 |
[25:41] | Can he? | 行么? |
[25:42] | Can he come? He can be my guest. | 他能跟来么? 他是我的客人 |
[25:44] | Mr. Monk, it’s a crime scene. It’s not a party. | Monk先生 那是犯罪现场 不是派对 |
[25:46] | Natalie! It’s Hal. | Natalie 他是Hal啊 |
[25:48] | Come on, the captain won’t mind. | 来吧 队长不会介意的 |
[25:50] | We’ll tell him you’re with me. | 我们会告诉他 你是跟我们一起的 |
[25:52] | And that you’re just gonna watch. | 不过你只能看噢 |
[25:55] | All right, when we get there, be careful. | 好吧 等我们到了以后 一定要小心 |
[25:57] | You can’t get your fingerprints on anything. | 你不能把你的指纹留在任何东西上 |
[25:58] | Yeah, that would be funny. | 对啊 那肯定很有趣 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause then you’d have to arrest me. | 因为之后你就得逮捕我了 |
[26:32] | See anything? | 有什么发现? |
[26:34] | – Nothin’ much. – Captain! | 还没什么发现 |
[26:37] | Oooh. | 队长 |
[26:39] | Murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[26:40] | Boys found it under the stove. | 在炉子下面找到的 |
[26:42] | The handle’s cracked. Is that from hittin’ the guy? | 枪柄都裂开了 是不是打那家伙的时候弄坏的? |
[26:45] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 说得对 |
[26:46] | The serial number’s been filed off too. | 枪的序列码也弄掉了 |
[26:48] | Makes it almost impossible to trace. | 基本上没办法追查了 |
[26:50] | Are you reporting to him now? | 你现在是在跟他汇报么? |
[26:53] | The serial number’s been filed off. Makes it almost impossible– | 枪的序列码也弄掉了 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | – 基本上没办法追查了 – 谢谢 |
[26:56] | You know, I read an article | 你知道么 |
[26:58] | about all the crime in this neighborhood, | 我读过一篇文章 上边说这个区所有的罪案 |
[27:00] | how it’s all drug-related. | 都跟毒品有关 |
[27:01] | Nah, this was no junkie, though. | 不 这次可跟瘾君子无关 |
[27:03] | This was personal. This was very deliberate. | 这案子绝对是私人恩怨 而且是有预谋的行凶 |
[27:05] | If he’d been that desperate, | 如果他真的 跟瘾君子一样不顾一切 |
[27:07] | he would have gone through the victim’s pockets. | 他应该会翻走受害者口袋里的东西 |
[27:09] | See? | 看到了么? |
[27:10] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[27:12] | I’ve never known a junkie not to. | 就我所知 吸毒者肯定会这么做 |
[27:13] | And the guys still wearing his watch, ring. | 而死者却还戴着手表 |
[27:18] | – You okay? – Oh! | 你还好么? 噢 |
[27:20] | Yeah, I just… dropped my shades. | 是的 只不过墨镜掉了 |
[27:26] | Hey, Monk? | 嘿 Monk? |
[27:28] | Do me a favor. Check the alley in the back, there. | 帮我个忙 去查查后边的巷子 |
[27:30] | See if we missed something. | 看看有没有漏掉什么 |
[27:31] | Sure. Be right back. | 好的 马上就回来 |
[27:33] | Hal, this is pretty cool, right? | Hal 这很酷 对吧? |
[27:35] | Very cool. | 很酷 |
[27:41] | Hal, can I speak to you for a minute, in there? | Hal 我能在这儿跟你谈谈么? |
[27:43] | – Sure. – Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[27:47] | Here, have a seat. | 这儿 请坐 |
[27:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[27:55] | That’s exactly what we were wondering, Mr. Tucker. | 那正是我们所想知道的 Tucker先生 |
[27:58] | You mind telling us why you’ve been hanging out with Monk? | 你介意告诉我们 你为什么老跟Monk一起玩么? |
[28:02] | Well, he’s a good guy. He’s a lot of fun. | 那么 他是个好人 而且很有趣 |
[28:13] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, why are you hanging with Monk? | 我再问你一次 你为什么要跟着Monk? |
[28:18] | You know he doesn’t have any money. | 你知道他没钱的 |
[28:21] | So… what? | 那又怎样? |
[28:22] | Does he know you have a record? | 他知道你有前科么? |
[28:24] | Receiving stolen property. | 收购赃物 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:29] | Yeah, he knows all about it, and he’s cool with it. | 是啊 他都知道了 他表现得相当冷静 |
[28:33] | What’s this got to do with you? | 这跟你们有什么关系? |
[28:35] | We love him. | 我们都爱他 |
[28:37] | Oh, you do? | 噢 是么? |
[28:39] | Then when’s the last time you hung out with him, | 那么 你们上次跟他一起 出去玩是什么时候 |
[28:41] | you know, just to hang out, or called him just to talk? | 你们知道的 就只是出去玩玩 或者是打个电话聊聊天? |
[28:45] | He is a great guy. | 他是个很不错的人 |
[28:46] | He’s odd and funny and brilliant. | 古怪 有趣 聪明 |
[28:50] | But you wouldn’t know that. | 但你们却都不知道 |
[28:52] | I mean, to you, he’s just some sort of crime-solving machine. | 我是说 对于你们来说 他只是个破案机器 |
[28:55] | A robot that you wind up and point at a crime scene | 一个你们上好发条 按指示到犯罪现场的机器人 |
[28:58] | and let him do your job for you. | 还让他做你们该做的工作 |
[29:01] | And to you, he’s your funny, quirky boss. | 而对于你来说 他不过是你有趣诡诈的老板 |
[29:04] | That you can make fun of and tell stories about behind his back. | 你可以在他背后讲他的故事 |
[29:09] | What kind of friends are you? | 来取乐的老板 你们算是哪门子的朋友啊? |
[29:11] | If Adrian Monk has a problem, it’s not with me. | 如果Adrian Monk真的有问题 |
[29:22] | You ready? | 那也跟我无关 好了 你准备好了么? |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:24] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | 准备好了么? |
[29:27] | Oh, wow! | 是的 |
[29:30] | It’s fantastic! That’s so smooth. | 太棒了 真光滑 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:33] | I gotta get one of these things. | 我也要去弄个这玩意 |
[29:35] | We could start a club or something. | 我们可以开个俱乐部什么的 |
[29:37] | Oh, there’s your mail. I’ll get it for you. | 噢 你的信 我去帮你拿 |
[29:39] | You get started on this one while I’m gone. | 我过去拿信的时候 你就开始弄这个吧 |
[29:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:11] | Oh. I did this one last week. | 噢 这个是我上个星期做的 |
[30:15] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[30:16] | Listen, uh, I just remembered. | 听着 呃 我想起 |
[30:18] | I have an appointment downtown with a client, | 我跟个客户约好了在城里会面 |
[30:20] | so, uh, I’ll call you later. | 那么 呃 我晚点打给你 |
[30:21] | Okay, yeah, Hal! | 好吧 没问题 Hal |
[30:23] | Wait, uh, before you go. | 等等 呃 你走之前 |
[30:24] | There’s, uh, something I’ve been meaning to say. | 我 |
[30:27] | Uh… mmm. | 呃 有点事情想说 |
[30:30] | I’m really glad we met. | 我很高兴我们能相识 |
[30:33] | Yeah, me too. I’ll call ya. | 是啊 我也是 我会打电话给你的 |
[30:34] | Yeah, yeah, uh, you know, I-I-I know this sounds childish, | 是啊 是啊 呃 你知道么 我 我 我知道这听起来有些幼稚 |
[30:38] | but, um… | 但是 恩 |
[30:40] | If you wanted to say we were best friends, | 如果你想说我们是好朋友的话 |
[30:43] | that would be cool with me. | 对我来说真是太酷了 |
[30:46] | Yeah, sounds great. Let’s do it. | 是啊 听起来很棒 就这么做吧 |
[30:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:50] | Yeah, look, I really gotta go. | 是啊 听着 我真的得走了 |
[30:52] | – I’ll catch you later. – Yeah. | 晚点再跟你联络 好的 |
[31:03] | Dr. Kroger. | Kroger医生 |
[31:05] | I-I’m sorry to call you at home. | 我 我很抱歉打电话到你家 |
[31:08] | He said yes! | 他说好噢 |
[31:20] | Why doesn’t he call? | 他为什么还没打电话来? |
[31:23] | It’s been two and a half days. | 已经两天半了 |
[31:26] | Why don’t you call him? | 你为什么不打给他呢? |
[31:27] | I did. | 我打过了 |
[31:29] | I left 14 messages. | 留了十四条消息 |
[31:33] | Must have said something. | 肯定是我说错了什么 |
[31:35] | Done something. | 做错了什么 |
[31:39] | I came on too strong. | 我还是来的太着急了 |
[31:42] | Scared him off. | 把他吓跑了 |
[31:45] | So now I’m back to zero friends. | 所以 现在我又回到了没朋友的状态 |
[31:48] | Mr. Monk, I’m your friend. | Monk先生 我是你的朋友 那是因为我付钱给你 |
[31:50] | Because I pay you! | 你也没付我多少钱呀 |
[31:52] | You don’t pay me that much. | 我同年级有个女孩 |
[31:55] | There’s this girl in my grade, | 叫Jenny |
[31:57] | Merrick Jenny Merrick. | |
[31:59] | Becky And when Becky Zucker stopped talking to her, | |
[32:01] | you know what she did? | Zucker不跟她说话之后 你知道她怎么样么? |
[32:03] | She told everybody… | 她告诉每个人 |
[32:05] | that Becky wets her bed. | Becky尿床 |
[32:09] | Thanks, Julie! | 谢谢了 Julie |
[32:11] | Oh! That’s him. | 噢 是他 |
[32:13] | Shh! That’s him. | 嘘 是他 |
[32:15] | It’s him, it’s him, it’s him, it’s him! | 是他 是他 是他 是他 可是你怎么知道是他呢? |
[32:18] | But how do you know? | 还能是谁啊? |
[32:19] | Who else could it be? You’re right here. | 你都已经在这儿了 |
[32:22] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[32:31] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | She’s right here. | 她在 |
[32:44] | It’s for you. It’s your friend, Bonnie. | 找你的 是你的朋友 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry. I gave her this number. | Bonnie 抱歉 我告诉了她这个号码 |
[32:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:54] | No, I-I can’t talk right now. My mom’s boss is crying again. | 不 我 我现在不能跟你多说 我妈妈的老板又在哭了 |
[33:06] | Mr. Monk, you can’t just sit here and sulk. | Monk先生 你不能光坐在这里生闷气 那会要了你的命的 |
[33:08] | It’s killing you. | 那会要了我的命 |
[33:09] | It’s killing me. | 那会要了我的命 |
[33:10] | You know where he lives, go over there. | 你知道他住在哪儿 去找他吧 |
[33:12] | He’s your friend, right? | 他是你的朋友 对吧? |
[33:14] | You know, talk to him. See what the problem is. | 你知道么 跟他谈谈 |
[33:17] | Man to man. | 看看到底出了什么问题 男人之间的对话 |
[33:21] | Man to man. | 男人之间的对话 |
[33:43] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[33:45] | – Adrian. – Who is your friend? | Adrian 谁才是你的朋友? |
[33:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[33:48] | Does he work for the phone company? | 他是在电话公司上班么? |
[33:50] | ‘Cause your phone must be broken. | 肯定是因为你的电话坏了 |
[33:51] | I’ve been calling and calling. | 我一直打电话打电话 好了 |
[33:53] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’ve just been really busy. | 抱歉 我只是真的很忙 |
[33:55] | I will not be toyed with, Hal! | 你不能这么耍我 Hal |
[33:57] | Look, we were just having dinner. | 听着 我们刚刚去吃晚饭 在哪儿? |
[33:59] | Where? Where, Scotty’s Pub? | 哪儿 Scotty俱乐部么? |
[34:01] | Were you in our booth? | 坐在我们的包间? |
[34:03] | – Oh… – Hal? | – 噢 |
[34:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:07] | I bought tickets for us. | 我给咱们买了票 |
[34:09] | Got, uh, Disney On Ice. | 有 呃 冰上迪士尼 |
[34:11] | That’s, like, animals ice skating, I think. | 我想应该就是动物溜冰表演 |
[34:13] | And, uh, women’s volleyball, | 还有 呃 女子排球比赛 |
[34:15] | and something called Pearl Jam. | 还有那个叫珍珠酱的乐队表演 我只想再要一次机会 |
[34:19] | I just want another chance. | 不管我做了什么 我都收回 |
[34:22] | Whatever I did, I take it back. | 我可以改的 |
[34:23] | I can change. I can… change. | 我可以 改 |
[34:26] | I’ve never actually done it, | 我其实以前从来没干过这个 但是我愿意试试 |
[34:28] | but I’d like to give it a try. | – 他不喜欢坚硬的岩石 – 你 |
[34:29] | – He doesn’t like hard rock. – You! | – 他不喜欢坚硬的岩石 |
[34:31] | Don’t know the first thing about Hal, | – 你 不了解Hal |
[34:34] | so don’t pretend you do. | 就别装得你好象很了解他的样子 |
[34:35] | How does he like his hamburgers? | 喜欢吃怎样的牛肉? |
[34:37] | Huh? | – 不知道 – 半生熟的 |
[34:38] | Didn’t hear that. Medium rare! | – 不知道 – 半生熟的 |
[34:40] | Can you name three of his shirts? | 你能说出他的其中三件衬衣么? |
[34:42] | ‘Cause I can. | 因为我能 |
[34:43] | The turquoise one, the yellow one, and the one he’s wearing now. | 那见青绿色的 那件黄色的 还有那件他穿着的 |
[34:45] | Adrian. Come on. | Adrian 别这样 |
[34:47] | We had some laughs, but to tell the truth, | 我们在一起确实开心过 |
[34:50] | we don’t really have that much in common. | 但是说实话 我们真的没什么共同爱好 |
[34:52] | He wets his bed. | 他尿床了 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么? Michael 对不起 – |
[34:58] | Michael, I’m sorry. But we– | 但是我们 – 好了 我明白 |
[35:00] | All right, I understand. | – 好的 – 我们明天再见 |
[35:02] | – Yeah. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | 别忘了明天把货带来 |
[35:03] | And don’t forget to bring the merchandise. | 不会的 |
[35:05] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[35:07] | Bye-bye, Mikey. | 拜拜 |
[35:11] | Mikey – Adrian. – Your bag. | |
[35:17] | Santorini. | – 你的包包 |
[35:20] | What’s– What’s in here? | 里面 里面有什么东西? |
[35:22] | It’s heavy. You– | 很重 |
[35:24] | You bought this in Europe. | 你 你在欧洲买的 |
[35:29] | Boy, am I glad he’s gone, huh? | 孩子 我很高兴他走了 哈? |
[35:31] | Huh? | 当我跟我的朋友在一起时 |
[35:32] | He gets so jealous when I’m around my friends, you know? | 他就会很妒忌 你知道么? |
[35:35] | R-Really? | 真 真的? 是的 |
[35:37] | Yeah, you know, Adrian, I’m so glad you’re here | 你知道么 Adrian 我真高兴你能来 |
[35:39] | because, uh, my mother’s coming over in a little while. | 因为 呃 我妈妈过会会来 |
[35:43] | Would you like to meet her? | 你愿意见见她么? |
[35:46] | Your–Your mother? | 你 |
[35:48] | Yeah. | 你妈妈? 是的 |
[35:49] | I told her all about you. | 我告诉了她关于你的一切 |
[35:51] | Come on, I-I live right upstairs. | 来吧 我 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. | 我就住在楼上 我们走吧 |
[35:56] | – Your mom. – Yeah. | – 你 |
[35:59] | Here’s the report on the murder weapon. | 你妈妈 – 是的 |
[36:02] | You know, the firing pin was worn down. | 这是关于凶器的报告 你知道么 撞针损坏了 |
[36:04] | That’s why it wouldn’t fire. | 这才是没有开枪的真正原因 或许我们应该打电话 把这个告诉Monk |
[36:07] | Maybe we should call Monk in on this one. | 噢 是啊 我已经打过了 |
[36:10] | Oh, yeah, I already called him. | 他现在没空 |
[36:11] | He’s not available. | 他现在没空 他好象跟Hal之间出了点问题 |
[36:12] | He’s having some kind of problem with Hal. | 他好象跟Hal之间出了点问题 |
[36:16] | Hal. | 我还是没能把那件事想明白 |
[36:18] | I still can’t figure that one out. Are you thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’? | 你也在想我在想的事? |
[36:39] | No. | 不 |
[36:41] | When you showed this gun to Hal and said, | 你拿着枪给Hal看的时候 还说 这就是凶器 |
[36:44] | “Here’s the murder weapon,” | 他知道凶手把它当成了棍棒来用 |
[36:45] | he knew that the killer used it like a club. | 他知道凶手把它当成了棍棒来用 对 他还指出枪柄裂了 |
[36:47] | That’s right, he pointed to the cracked handle. | 但我们却从没告诉过他 Tim |
[36:49] | But we never told him how Tim Hayden died. | Hayden是怎么死的 你给任何人看一把手枪 并且说 |
[36:51] | You show anybody a handgun and say, | 这就是凶器 |
[36:53] | “This is the murder weapon,” | 他们都会假定死者是被枪杀的 |
[36:54] | they’re going to assume that the guy had been shot. | 他怎么知道? 他怎么知道? |
[36:56] | – How | – How did he know? |
[37:12] | did he know? Wow. | |
[37:14] | What a great apartment! | 好棒的公寓 |
[37:17] | Oh. | |
[37:19] | W-wait, wait, wait. | 等 等等 等等 等等 |
[37:20] | I just wanna soak it in. | 我想好好欣赏欣赏 |
[37:23] | Yeah, you soak it in. | 是啊 |
[37:27] | What are you doin’? | 你欣赏吧 你在干吗? |
[37:29] | All these windows. It feels like a fishbowl. | 所有的窗户都打开 感觉都像玻璃鱼缸 |
[37:31] | Oh. | 噢 那么 |
[37:33] | So, is this your mother? | 这是你母亲么? 是的 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 这是你姐姐? |
[37:36] | And this is your sister? | 这是你姐姐? |
[37:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[37:46] | I know that song. | 我知道那支曲子 什么曲子? |
[37:48] | – What song? – That song you’re humming. | 就是你正在哼的曲子 |
[37:51] | The music box at Gail Segalis’… | Gail Segalis家的那个 |
[37:55] | house. | 音乐盒 |
[37:58] | You. | 你 |
[38:00] | You’ve been to Greece? | 你去过希腊? |
[38:02] | Many times. I’ve been everywhere. | 去过很多次 我哪儿都去过 |
[38:06] | You had a beard. | 你以前有胡子 |
[38:10] | Gail Segalis. | |
[38:13] | She said she’d send me a picture from Greece. | 她说她要从希腊给我寄照片 |
[38:18] | Is that why… | 那就是你 |
[38:20] | you kept coming over? | 一直来我家的原因么? |
[38:25] | She must’ve taken the picture. | 她肯定照相了 |
[38:27] | And you were in it. | 而相片里肯定有你 |
[38:30] | It would’ve connected you to Gail– Oh, God. | 那会把你跟Gail联系起来 噢 天哪 你一直 |
[38:34] | You kept… | 帮我拿信进屋 |
[38:35] | bringing in my mail all that time. You were just waiting… for her letter. | 是因为你在等那封信 |
[38:40] | First class, my ass. That thing took forever. | 为您优先投递邮件 他妈的 那玩意永远那么受欢迎 |
[38:43] | So… | 那么 |
[38:45] | You never really… liked me? | 你从来都没真正喜欢过我? |
[38:49] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[38:50] | Spending a day with you is like pulling teeth. | 跟你在一起过一天比拔牙还痛苦 |
[38:53] | I’m surprised your own shadow keeps you company. | 对于你的影子还愿意陪着你 我都感到惊讶 |
[38:56] | No. | 不 |
[38:59] | Back up. | 退后 |
[39:01] | Back up! Over there. | 退后 去那边 |
[39:03] | There. | 那边 |
[39:06] | Open the bottle. Open it. | 打开瓶子 打开 |
[39:12] | Open it! | 打开 |
[39:16] | Stolen. | 贼赃 |
[39:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:19] | You have a record. | 你有前科的 |
[39:21] | You knew you’d be searched at the airport. | 所以你知道你会在机场被搜查 |
[39:23] | That’s why you seduced Gail Segalis, | 那也正你是诱使Gail |
[39:26] | to get that through Customs. | Segalis 把东西带过海关的原因 |
[39:30] | And then you seduced me. | 然后你又来欺骗了我 |
[39:33] | Come on, Adge. | 别这样 Adge |
[39:35] | I was just joking. | 我只是开玩笑的 |
[39:37] | You know, I was punking ya. | 你知道的 我是在耍你 |
[39:38] | Punk–Punk–Punking? | 耍 耍 耍我? |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:43] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[39:45] | That gun’s not loaded. | 子弹没有上膛 |
[39:47] | I mean, I was just goofin’ around. It’s… | 我不过是闹着玩的 那是 |
[39:51] | It’s what best friends do. | 好朋友就会那么做 |
[39:56] | Best friends? | 好朋友? |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:03] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[40:05] | Oh, come on. | 噢 别这样 |
[40:07] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[40:08] | Hal. | |
[40:10] | It’s your old pal Hal. | 你的老朋友Hal |
[40:12] | You know me. I wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 你了解我 知道我不会伤害任何人 |
[40:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:19] | Let’s go over to your place. | 我们一起去你家 |
[40:21] | Let’s order a pizza. | 叫份批萨 |
[40:23] | Have it sliced ten ways. | 用十种不同的方法切开 |
[40:25] | Maybe polish some rocks. | 或许再去抛光岩石 – 好的 – 好的 |
[40:27] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[40:29] | But I’m gonna need that gun! | 不过 我得拿走枪 |
[40:31] | Hands up, you freak. | 举起手来 你这个变态 – |
[40:36] | – So it really is loaded? – Yes. | 子弹真的上膛了么? – 是的 |
[40:39] | Drop the gun! Drop the gun now! | 扔下枪 扔下枪 |
[40:41] | Step away from my friend. | 离我朋友远点 |
[40:46] | Turn around. Against the wall. | 转过身去 面对墙壁 |
[40:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧? 我选 |
[41:06] | I’ll take, uh, Pearl Jam. Good seats? | 呃 珍珠酱乐队 位置好么? |
[41:10] | No, I’m sorry. They’re right next to the stage. | 不好 我很抱歉 座位就在舞台旁边 |
[41:13] | Okay, that leaves Disney On Ice | 好吧 那还有冰上迪士尼 |
[41:15] | and women’s volleyball. | 和女子排球 |
[41:17] | I’ll take women’s volleyball. | 那我选女子排球 |
[41:18] | – Are you sure? – Oh, yeah. | 你确定? 噢 是的 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | Hey. Wanna go? | – 嘿 – 要去么? |
[41:28] | With you? Me and you? | 跟你? 我和你? |
[41:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:31] | We don’t need a reason. We’re friends. | 不需要理由 因为我们是朋友 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d like that. | – 好啊 – 是啊 我喜欢 |
[41:38] | Listen, can we invite Hal, I mean, if he makes bail? | 听着 我们能邀请Hal么 我是说 如果他被保释出来的话? |
[41:41] | Mr. Monk, he tried to kill you. | Monk先生 他想杀了你 |
[41:42] | No friendship is perfect. | 没有友谊是完美的 |
[41:44] | Mr. Monk, he murdered two people. | Monk先生 他谋杀了两个人 |
[41:45] | All right, I’ll sit between you. | 好了 我会坐在你们之间的 |
[41:46] | You don’t even have to talk to him. | 你甚至都不用跟他说话呢 |
[41:48] | – No, forget it. – Natalie. I’m punking you. | 不 想都别想 Natalie 我是在耍你 |
[41:51] | That’s what friends do. They punk each other. | 朋友之间就会这样做的 朋友都会耍对方的 |
[41:53] | It’s fun, isn’t it? | 很有趣 对么? |
[41:55] | Now you see if you can punk me. | 现在看看你能不能耍我 |
[41:56] | – You have a smudge. – That’s not funny. | – 你身上有污迹 – 那可不好玩 |
[41:58] | Don’t–Don’t– Come on. | 不要 不要 别这样 |