时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | That feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉良好吧? |
[00:03] | Doesn’t it, honey? | 是不是嘛 亲爱的? |
[00:04] | I got a great meal for you. | 我给你准备了一顿大餐呢 |
[00:07] | Yes, I do. | Yes, I do. 是的 我准备了 |
[00:10] | That’s a good girl. | 好闺女 |
[00:12] | Now you finish up all those vegetables. | 你把那些蔬菜全解决了吧 |
[00:15] | I mixed it up for you just the way you like it. | 我专门按照你喜欢的方式调配的呢 |
[00:17] | Yes, I did. | 是的呢 |
[00:20] | Yes, I do. | Yes, I do. 是的 是的 |
[00:23] | You’re the prettiest baby on this farm. | 你是这个农场里最漂亮的宝贝啦 |
[00:25] | Yes, you | Yes, you are. |
[00:28] | Harvey. | are. 你是的 你是的 |
[00:31] | Hello, James. | 你好 James |
[00:32] | I figured you’d be here. | 我就猜到你在这儿 |
[00:35] | I heard she took another blue ribbon on Sunday. | 我听说她星期天又赢了条蓝带 |
[00:37] | That’s right — we’re going to Sacramento in three weeks. | 没错 我们在三周内要去Sacramento呢 |
[00:41] | Now why don’t you two just get married already and make it legal? | 你们干吗不结婚啊? 那不就合法了嘛? |
[00:44] | What the hell you talking about? She’s a pig. | 你胡诌什么呢? 她是头猪 |
[00:46] | – Harvey, it’s a joke. – Well, it wasn’t funny. | Harvey 开个玩笑啦 那不好笑 |
[00:49] | I was just down in the gulch. It’s all still there, James. | 我刚去了峡谷 东西可还都在那儿呢 James |
[00:51] | I’m no fool. | 我不是傻子 |
[00:53] | You said you’d get rid of it by Friday. | 你说你周五会处理掉的 |
[00:54] | Relax — we’ve been neighbors, what, 15 years? | – 别急 我们做邻居 都15年了吧? – 没错 |
[00:57] | Right. | – 你是商人对吧? – 对 |
[00:57] | – You’re a businessman, right? – Right. | – 你是商人对吧? – 对 |
[01:01] | $10,000. And I know you could use it. | 一万块 我知道你要用的 |
[01:04] | This isn’t about the money. It’s about the law. | 不是钱的事 是法律上的事 |
[01:07] | All right, I got it. You’re a Boy Scout. | 好啦 我知道了 你是童子军嘛 |
[01:10] | 15 grand. | 一万五 |
[01:13] | That’ll buy you a whole lot of merit badges | 那钱可以买你那一大堆奖章 |
[01:16] | and a pretty pink bonnet for your girlfriend too. | 还能给你女朋友买上 一顶漂亮的粉红无边女帽呢 |
[01:19] | You keep that money, ’cause you’re gonna need it for a lawyer. | 把钱收起来吧 因为你得去请个律师了 |
[01:22] | I’m calling Sheriff Butterfield. | 我去打电话给Butterfield治安官 |
[01:25] | Harvey, wait. | Harvey 等等 |
[01:27] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[01:29] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[01:31] | I will do it. I promise I’ll get rid of it. | 我会做的 我发誓我会处理掉的 |
[01:35] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[01:37] | But I can’t do it tonight. Now, I need 24 hours. | 但我今晚没办法搞定 要24小时的时间 |
[01:40] | That’s all I’m asking — | 我要求的就这么多 |
[01:42] | one day, and it’ll all be gone, guaranteed. | 一天 然后它就会消失得无影无踪 我保证 |
[01:46] | Okay. 24 hours. | 好吧 24小时 |
[01:48] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 Harvey |
[01:50] | Good man. Good pig too. Do an allemande left and the other ones now. Right to your honey and you balance for a while. | 好人 |
[02:13] | Now swing through, go two by two, and balance again. Now swing through– | 好猪 |
[02:32] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[02:34] | I didn’t hear anything. | 什么也没听到 |
[02:36] | Hey! Hey, hold on! | 嘿! 嘿 停一下! |
[02:38] | Quiet down! | 静一静 |
[02:40] | That sounded like a gunshot. | 象是枪声 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[03:08] | It’s Nadine. | 是Nadine |
[03:09] | How are we gonna break the news to Harvey? | 我们怎么把这噩耗告诉Harvey呀? |
[03:14] | I don’t think we have to. | 我想我们不用了 |
[04:37] | Okay, this is it — 109. | 就这里了 109房间 |
[04:42] | He’s flushing the drugs. We gotta take him now. | 他在把毒品冲掉呢 我们现在就得抓他 |
[04:44] | The captain said to wait. | 队长说要等的 |
[04:46] | No, no time. Let’s do it. | 没时间了 上吧 |
[04:48] | Police officers! | Police officers! 警察! 警察! |
[04:50] | Watch her! Show me your hands– Now! | 看着她! 把手举起来! |
[04:52] | Show me your hands! Right now! | 把手举起来! 赶紧的! |
[04:53] | – Hands up! Hands on the wall! – What are you doing? | – 举起手来! 把手放墙上! – 你们干吗呢? |
[04:55] | What are you doing, you son of a bitch? | 你们干吗呢? 真他妈的混蛋 |
[04:57] | Against the wall… Oh, my God, leave him alone! | – 面朝墙 – 噢天哪 放开他! |
[04:59] | Usted esta detenido. No se mueve. | (西班牙语) |
[05:01] | Tell your hooker to shut up. | 叫你那婊子闭嘴 |
[05:02] | My hooker? Who are you? | 我的婊子? 你谁啊? |
[05:04] | I’m a cop. | 警察 |
[05:05] | Wanna tell me what you just flushed down the toilet? | 不告诉我你刚把什么冲进厕所吗? |
[05:07] | No! | – 不! – |
[05:08] | All right, Alfonso. We’ll do it your way. | 那好 Alfonso 我们来陪你玩 |
[05:10] | You have the right to remain silent– | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[05:12] | Who the hell is Alfonso? | Alfonso他妈的是谁呀? |
[05:13] | will be used against you in a– | 会用来做为呈堂 噢 Bernie! 噢 Bernie! |
[05:15] | Oh, Bernie! | Oh, Bernie! |
[05:17] | Get away! | 走开! |
[05:20] | Um… | 呃 |
[05:22] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:34] | There he goes! | 他跑了 |
[05:35] | Alfonso! Police–drop the gun! | Alfonso! 警察! 把枪放下! |
[05:37] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[05:39] | I’m, uh– | 我 呃 |
[05:42] | I’m, uh, I’m really sorry, mister. | 我 呃 非常抱歉 先生 |
[05:44] | His name is Bernard Garrison. | 他的名字是Bernard Garrison |
[05:46] | He is a retired lawyer. | 是个退休律师 |
[05:48] | I’m not retired anymore. | 我不退休了我 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I’ve called his house. | 是的 我致电他家了 |
[06:00] | Oh, there he is. He just walked in. | 噢 他来了 刚刚进门 |
[06:01] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[06:03] | I’ve been trying to call you all– | 我打你电话打了一整… |
[06:07] | Randy, don’t do this. | Randy 不要这么做 |
[06:09] | It’s effective as of noon today. | 今天中午开始生效 |
[06:11] | So I have, uh, nine minutes left. | 所以我还有 呃 九分钟 |
[06:13] | If there’s anything you need me to do quickly — | 如果你有什么事要让我赶快去做的 |
[06:16] | maybe some filing? | 比如去炒掉谁啊 |
[06:20] | Now it’s 8 minutes and 49 seconds. | 嗯 现在还有八分四十九秒 |
[06:22] | Randy, I know how you feel. | Randy 我知道你的感受 |
[06:25] | You screwed up. Everybody screws up. | 你搞砸了 大家都搞砸了 |
[06:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:29] | Everybody does screw up. | 大家都搞砸了 |
[06:31] | But I am a screwup. | 可我是罪魁祸首 |
[06:33] | There’s a difference. You need to sign for those. | 那是有区别的 你得把那些签了 |
[06:35] | We picked up Rivera this morning– | 我们早上抓获了Rivera |
[06:37] | No thanks to me. | 不用谢我 |
[06:39] | You don’t have to worry about Garrison. | 你不用担心Garrison |
[06:41] | State’s Attorney’s negotiating with him. | 州检察官跟他谈判了 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna settle. They always do. | 他会息怒的 |
[06:47] | Randy… | 他们总是能搞定 |
[06:49] | son, this badge represents ten years of your life. | 孩子 这徽章代表了你十年的青春 |
[06:54] | Ten years of good work. | 十年的出色工作 |
[06:56] | Captain, I’m done. | 队长 我完成任务了 |
[06:59] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[07:01] | Hey, I already sublet my apartment. | 嘿 我刚把我的公寓转租了出去 |
[07:04] | You remember my uncle? Uncle Harvey? | 还记得我叔叔吧? Harvey叔叔? |
[07:07] | Sure. The farmer. | 当然 那个农夫嘛 |
[07:11] | The suicide. | 自杀了 |
[07:13] | Yeah, well, an estate lawyer called me last week. | 上周有个财产律师打电话给我 |
[07:16] | He left me his farm. | 他把农场留给了我 |
[07:18] | You’re kidding. | 别逗了 |
[07:20] | I know, I was gonna– I was gonna sell the place, | 我知道 我本来想把那地方卖了的 |
[07:23] | but, you know, after this… | 但是 经过这件事之后 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要大干一番 |
[07:28] | You’re gonna do what? | 你要大干一番什么? |
[07:29] | Take it over, run the place, work the land. | 接手农场 经营农场 大干庄稼活 |
[07:31] | Work the land. | 大干庄稼活 |
[07:33] | What are you, Woody Guthrie? | 你谁啊 Woody Guthrie(著名民谣歌手)? |
[07:34] | Randy, you’re not a farmer. | Randy 你不是农夫 |
[07:36] | Well, you might be right. | 嗯 你可能说得对 |
[07:38] | All I know for sure is… | 不过我更确信的是 |
[07:40] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[07:45] | I still can’t believe they wanted $20 | 我真不敢相信 搬这点东西 |
[07:47] | to deliver this stuff. | 他们居然要20块钱 |
[07:49] | Who’s laughin’ now? | 现在谁笑到最后啊? |
[07:50] | Yeah, we are. We’re laughin’. | – 是我们 |
[07:52] | Ha. | 我们在笑呢 – 哈 |
[07:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Dirt– That’s dirt. | 等等 花泥 那儿有花泥呢 |
[07:55] | You’re gonna drag dirt all through the kitchen. | 你会把花泥拖到满厨房都是的 |
[07:57] | Wait there. Don’t move. | 在那儿等着 别动 |
[07:58] | – Come on, Mr. Monk. It’s heavy! – Don’t move. | – 快点啦 Monk先生 好重的! – 别动 |
[08:01] | Hurry. | 速度 |
[08:03] | Sorry, I just– I have a thing about dirt. | 对不起 我就是受不了花泥 |
[08:08] | It’s just so dirty, you know? | 好脏的 你知道不? |
[08:12] | I’ll bet that’s how it got its name. | 我认为这就是它为什么叫这名字了 |
[08:15] | Dirt. | 脏(花泥) |
[08:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[08:19] | Phone. | 电话 |
[08:21] | Natalie, the telephone. | Natalie 电话 |
[08:24] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[08:27] | I’ll get it. | 我来接吧 |
[08:28] | Hello? | 你好? |
[08:30] | Randy. It’s Randy. | Randy 是Randy |
[08:31] | Nothing. Nothing much. | 没事 没啥事 |
[08:33] | Just helping Natalie carry in some boxes. | 在帮Natalie搬箱子呢 |
[08:35] | How’s it goin’ up there? | 那儿怎样了? |
[08:37] | Actually, Monk, that’s why I’m calling. | 说实在的 Monk 我就是为这事打电话来的 |
[08:40] | Something came up. | 出了点事 |
[08:42] | You know about my uncle, right? | 你听说过我叔叔对吧? |
[08:44] | Your uncle — the dead one? | 你叔叔 死了的那个? |
[08:45] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生! |
[08:47] | Well, they say he committed suicide. | 是啊 他们说他是自杀的 |
[08:48] | But I started asking around, | 可是我周围打听了一下 |
[08:50] | and some things just don’t add up. | 有些东西不合情理啊 |
[08:52] | Unless I’m wrong… | 除非我错了 |
[08:54] | which I probably am. | 或许我错了吧 |
[08:56] | Monk, do you think you can come up here and take a look around? | Monk 你能来这儿查一查吗? |
[09:01] | You’re on a farm. | 你在农场呢 |
[09:03] | It’ll only take a few hours. | 几个小时就好 |
[09:05] | A few… hours. | 几个小时 |
[09:07] | O-on a farm? | 农 农场? |
[09:08] | Monk, I think somebody killed my uncle. | Monk 我认为有人杀了我叔叔 |
[09:11] | Randy, I’d like to. I really would. | Randy 我想去 我真的想去 |
[09:13] | But, um… you’re on a farm. | 可是 呃 你在农场耶 |
[09:16] | He wants us to come up there? | 他要我们到那儿去? |
[09:17] | Mr. Monk, I can’t. Julie has school. | Monk先生 我去不了 Julie上学呢 |
[09:19] | Natalie can’t come. Sorry. | Natalie去不了 对不起了 |
[09:22] | Monk, you can come alone. | Monk 你可以自己来啊 |
[09:24] | Please. There’s a bus. | 拜托了 有公车呢 |
[09:25] | Bus. To a farm. | 公车 到农场的 |
[09:28] | A b-bus to the– | 公 公车到 |
[09:30] | A bus. A bus? | 公车 公车? |
[09:32] | Bus to the farm? | 去农场的公车? |
[09:33] | Hey, stranger. How’s it going? | 嘿 陌生人 怎么啦? |
[09:36] | Of course he’ll be there. | 他当然会去的 |
[09:38] | Don’t be silly. You’re family. | 别傻了 咱一家人呢 |
[09:41] | Tomorrow morning — I will put him on the bus myself. | 明天早上 我会亲自把他弄上公车的 |
[09:44] | A bus. A bus? | – 公车 |
[09:46] | Take care. | 公车? – 保重 |
[09:47] | To the farm. | 去农场的 |
[10:04] | Thank you for letting me keep my bags up top. | 谢谢你让我把行李放在了最上面 |
[10:08] | Uh, is this where I get the bus to go back? | 呃 这是我回程时上车的地方吗? |
[10:11] | No! | 不是! |
[10:29] | That’s a lot of dirt. | 沙尘还真多 |
[10:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:16] | And these changes are like ripples on a pond. | 这些变化就象是死水微澜 |
[11:19] | But is that enough? | 可这个能足够吗? |
[11:21] | Are you satisfied being just a ripple? | 你就满足于当一个小小的涟漪? |
[11:24] | No. Not a ripple. | 不 不当涟漪 |
[11:27] | You are a tidal wave. Say it with me. | 你是汹涌的浪潮 跟我说 |
[11:31] | I am a tidal wave. | 我是汹涌的浪潮 |
[11:33] | I am a tidal wave. | 我是汹涌的浪潮 |
[11:36] | I love and approve of myself. | 我热爱自己 也满意自己 |
[11:39] | Mr. D. | D先生 |
[11:40] | – I live in the now, – Hey, tidal wave. | – 我活在当下 – 嘿 浪潮先生 |
[11:43] | pushing my fears into the past | 把我的恐惧丢到九霄云外 |
[11:45] | – and my inadequacies… – You got company. | – 还有我的不足 – 有人找你 |
[11:48] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[11:49] | Funny fellow, kinda nervous. | 好玩的家伙 有点紧张 |
[11:52] | Oh, it’s Monk. | 噢 是Monk来了 |
[11:55] | Okay, okay. I’m up. | 好的 好的 我起来了 |
[11:58] | I’m up. | 我起来了 |
[12:02] | Oh, hey, something smells good. | 噢 嘿 好香啊 |
[12:03] | What’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么? 是午餐啦 5点就做好了 |
[12:05] | It’s lunch. Been up since 5:00. | 是午餐啦 5点就做好了 |
[12:07] | O’clock? | 是在说时间吗? 说的就是时间 |
[12:08] | Yes, o’clock. | 说的就是时间 |
[12:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:13] | I know, farm stuff. | 我知道 农村嘛 |
[12:16] | You shoulda woken me up. | 你该叫醒我的 |
[12:17] | I did. | 我叫了 |
[12:26] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[12:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[12:29] | It’s just, you know… everything. | 就是 你知道的 这一切 |
[12:31] | The earth and the outdoors. | 泥土还有户外 |
[12:34] | All the animals and animal by-products. | 所有的动物跟动物制品 |
[12:38] | Well, you know, all the food you eat | 嗯 你要知道 你吃的食物 |
[12:40] | comes from farms just like this. | 来自农场的就是这样子的 |
[12:42] | Not anymore. | 不吃了 |
[12:44] | Not as of the last 23 minutes. | 不吃跟过去这23分钟一样的 |
[12:49] | Well, I love it. | 我爱它 |
[12:50] | I used to come up here every summer, | 每个夏天我都来这里 |
[12:53] | helping Uncle Harvey run the place. | 帮我Harvey叔叔打理这地方 |
[12:57] | Still can’t believe it’s all mine. | 还是不敢相信这地方是我的了 |
[13:00] | It’s all mine. | 都是我的了 |
[13:02] | It’s my farm. | 它是我的农场 |
[13:03] | I own a farm. I’m the farmer in the dell. | 我拥有一个农场 我是溪谷里的农夫 |
[13:06] | Got that tractor runnin’. | 把拖拉机修好了 |
[13:08] | Was it broken? | 什么地方坏了? |
[13:09] | Since Tuesday. | 上周二就坏了 |
[13:11] | But it’s working now. | 可它现在能工作了 |
[13:13] | Good. Good, good, good man, Oates. | 好 好 好 厉害 Oates |
[13:16] | – You feed the jerseys? – Yes, yes, I did. | – 你喂那些泽西乳牛了? – 是的 我喂了 |
[13:18] | – Today? – No, not today, exactly. | – 今天吗? – 不是 确切地说不是今天 |
[13:21] | They gotta be fed every day. | 他们每天都得喂的 |
[13:23] | Animals eat every day. | 动物每天都要吃东西 |
[13:25] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[13:27] | Oates, Oates, would you tell Monk what you were telling me the other day? | Oates Oates 你能把你那天 跟我说的告诉Monk一下吗? |
[13:32] | You mean about how you’re not cut out to– | 你是说你怎么停不了 |
[13:34] | Oh, no, no, no. Um, about Uncle Harvey. | 噢 不不不 是Harvey叔叔那个 |
[13:37] | Well, I’ve been working this farm for 20 years. | 好的 我在这农场工作20年了 |
[13:41] | Your uncle was a tad peculiar, | 你叔叔把自己的东西都当成宝贝 |
[13:43] | especially about Nadine. | 特别是Nadine |
[13:45] | Nadine? | 呃 他的猪 就象他孩子一样 |
[13:46] | Uh, his pig. It was like his child. | 呃 他的猪 就象他孩子一样 |
[13:49] | Old Harvey was a character. There’s no denying it. | 老Harvey是个怪人 这无可否认 |
[13:51] | But it was just him and me up here. | 但这儿就我跟他在 |
[13:53] | I knew that man better than I knew myself. | 我了解他比了解自己还多 |
[13:56] | I could live a thousand years | 再怎么说我都 |
[13:59] | before I’d believe that he tried to do himself in. | 不相信他会自杀的 |
[14:03] | Monk, can I show you something? | Monk 给你看点东西吧? |
[14:10] | This is exactly how they found it. | 跟他们找到他的时候一模一样 |
[14:12] | They were gonna tow it away, | 他们要把它拖走 |
[14:14] | but I took another look. | 但我又看了一下 |
[14:16] | Something just didn’t feel right. | 有些不对劲 |
[14:19] | I covered it up, and I called you. | 我就把它遮起来 打了电话给你 |
[14:20] | – I’m glad you did. – Really? | – 我很高兴你这么做了 – 真的? |
[14:23] | No. | 不是 |
[14:25] | Where was the pig? | 那头猪在哪? |
[14:26] | She was right there on the road. | 她就在那边路上 |
[14:28] | So according to the police, | 那么根据警方说法 |
[14:30] | your uncle was driving home, | 你叔叔驾车回家 |
[14:32] | lost control of the truck, | 卡车失控 |
[14:36] | and accidentally ran over Nadine, | 然后意外地碾过了Nadine |
[14:38] | his beloved prize-winning 200-pound pig. | 他心爱的那头得了奖的200磅重的猪 |
[14:41] | She was Pig of the Year three years in a row. | 她是连续三年的年度猪猪 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to… to meet her. | 是啊 我很遗憾没机会见上她一面 |
[14:47] | So he–he hit Nadine, | 那么他 他撞到了Nadine |
[14:49] | and then he careened off the road | 然后他偏出了路面 |
[14:51] | and into the electric fence. | 一头插进了电网里 然后他才醒悟到自己都干了些什么 |
[14:53] | And he realized what he had done– | 噢 |
[14:54] | “Oh, my God, I killed the Pig of the Year.” | 天啊 我杀了年度猪猪 |
[14:57] | And he was so depressed, | 他是那么的沮丧 |
[14:59] | he was–he was so overcome with grief. | 无法抑制内心的伤痛 |
[15:04] | And he grabbed the rifle from that gun rack | 然后从枪架上夺了把来复枪 |
[15:08] | and killed himself. | 自杀了 |
[15:10] | Right. That’s the official version. | 没错 这是官方说法 |
[15:12] | But look at this. | 不过看看这个 |
[15:14] | Uncle Harvey kept a handgun under the seat. | Harvey在驾驶座底下藏了把手枪 |
[15:17] | Why didn’t he just use it? It would have been a lot easier. | 为什么他不用呢? 那要来得更方便啊 |
[15:19] | So you think he was killed | 那么你认为他是给 |
[15:21] | by somebody who didn’t know about the handgun. | 不知道有这把手枪的人杀的咯 |
[15:23] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有仇家吗? |
[15:24] | Well, I’ve been asking around. | 我到处打听过了 |
[15:26] | Two days before the accident, | 意外发生的两天前 |
[15:28] | he was seen arguing with Jimmy Belmont. | 他跟Jimmy Belmont吵了一架 |
[15:29] | He’s another farmer. He lives up the road. | 他也是农夫 住在路那边 |
[15:31] | Arguing about what? | 吵什么呢? |
[15:33] | Nobody knows. | 无人知晓 |
[15:36] | People argue all the time, Randy. | 是人就会争吵的 Randy |
[15:38] | Okay, okay, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:39] | But what about this? | 那这个又怎么说呢? |
[15:41] | How did Nadine get out of her pen? | Nadine是怎么从猪圈里逃出来的? |
[15:43] | She was locked up 24/7, | 她是整天锁着的 |
[15:45] | and she wouldn’t let anybody near her except Uncle Harvey. | 而且除了Harvey叔叔 她不让其他人靠近 |
[15:48] | Okay, yeah, maybe– maybe she was drugged. | 好的 可能 可能它给下了麻醉药 |
[15:51] | Where’s the pig? | 那头猪哪去了? |
[15:52] | Maybe we could have them do an autopsy. | 或许我们可以让他们做个解剖 |
[15:55] | We ate her. | 我们把她吃了 |
[15:56] | You ate the pig. | 你把那头猪吃了? 是的 我知道 我是个蠢蛋 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I know. I’m an idiot. | 是的 我知道 我是个蠢蛋 – 不 你不是 – 不 我是的 |
[15:59] | – No, you didn’t– – No, I’m– | – 不 你不是 – 不 我是的 |
[16:00] | See, Monk? That’s why I’m not a cop. | 看到了吧 Monk? 这就是我不是警察那块料的原因啦 |
[16:03] | What kind of cop eats a crucial piece of evidence? | 哪个警察会把至关紧要的证物吃了呢? |
[16:13] | Mr. Disher. | Disher先生 |
[16:16] | I’ve been telling you all week | 我都念叨一星期了 |
[16:18] | you gotta fix your fence– you got deer all over the road. | 你得把你的栅栏修好 你弄到小鹿都满大路乱跑了 |
[16:21] | You must be the famous Mr. Monk. | 你一定是那位著名的Monk先生了 |
[16:23] | Disher talks about you all the time. | Disher一直在说你呢 |
[16:26] | You gonna clean his house while you’re here? | 你会把他的房子来个大扫除吧? |
[16:28] | He’s joking. We were jokin’ with you. | 他在说笑呢 跟你开个玩笑 |
[16:30] | Welcome to Chambers County, Mr. Monk. | 欢迎莅临Chambers郡 Monk先生 |
[16:33] | Got a housewarming gift for you. | 给你一份家庭温暖牌礼物 |
[16:35] | It’s the case file, complete with photos. | 是案件的卷宗 完整到连照片都有 |
[16:37] | But you’re both wasting your time. | 但你们俩是在浪费时间 |
[16:39] | It was a suicide, sure as shootin’. | 这是宗自杀案 证据确凿 |
[16:41] | – How do you know? | |
[16:42] | Lenny and me were the first ones up here. | 你怎么知道的? – |
[16:44] | We were at the community center down the hill. | Lenny和我是第一批到现场的人 我们都在山下的公共礼堂里 |
[16:46] | There’s a big dance every month. | 那里每个月都有场大型舞会 |
[16:48] | Someone heard a gunshot. | 有人听到了一记枪声 |
[16:50] | We were here four, maybe five minutes later. | 我们4分钟 也可能是5分钟后就到了这里 |
[16:52] | You didn’t see anybody else? | 你没有看见别的人吗? |
[16:54] | He was alone. I’m 100% sure. | 他就一个人 我百分百确定 |
[16:57] | The irrigation sprinklers were on, | 浇水的喷洒器是开着的 |
[16:59] | the ground was muddy, there were no footprints, | 地面都成泥泞了 路面上没有脚印 |
[17:01] | by the truck, on the road — nowhere. | 都被卡车压没了 哪里都找不到 |
[17:04] | It was suicide — sad but true. | 是自杀啦 虽然很悲痛但事情就是这样 |
[17:07] | Sheriff, we have to go. | 治安官 我们得走了 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna need that back. | 那个得还我哦 |
[17:12] | Uh, there’s another dance tonight. | 呃 晚上又有舞会 |
[17:15] | You can bring it with ya. | 你可以带上卷宗一起来 |
[17:17] | Well, I wasn’t planning on going to the dance tonight. | 我没打算出席今晚的舞会啊 |
[17:20] | I wasn’t talkin’ to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[17:25] | Do something about those deer. | 那些鹿处理一下 |
[17:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[17:31] | Did she wink at me? I think she winked at me. | 她在朝我眨眼吗? 我想她在朝我眨眼 |
[17:39] | There’s no footprints. | 没有脚印 |
[17:41] | Monk, I’m sorry. | Monk 对不起了 |
[17:43] | Guess I brought you out here for nothing. | 把你叫过来后一无所获 |
[17:45] | Maybe not. | 说不定哦 |
[17:46] | Maybe not. | |
[17:48] | She said that somebody at the dance heard the gunshot. | 她说有人在舞会上听到了枪声 |
[17:52] | Check out who it was. | 查一下是谁 |
[17:56] | – Jimmy Belmont. – Yeah. | – 没错 |
[17:58] | How far away is that dance hall? | 舞厅离这有多远? |
[18:00] | I don’t know. Half a mile? | 不大清楚 半英里吧? |
[18:02] | You really think somebody could hear a gunshot | 你真以为有人可以在那么远的地方听见枪声? |
[18:05] | from that far away? | 尤其是那里还在跳舞奏乐? |
[18:06] | Especially if there was dancing and music playing? | 尤其是那里还在跳舞奏乐? |
[18:09] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道呢 不过 |
[18:11] | we can find out. | 我们能查清楚的 |
[18:45] | Lemonade! | |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | I made it myself. | 我亲手做的 |
[18:50] | Oh, then no, thank you. | 噢 不要 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Were you here last month? | 上个月你在这儿吗? |
[18:55] | I sure was. | 一定确定以及肯定 12年来我还没拉下一场舞会呢 |
[18:56] | I haven’t missed a dance in 12 years. | 12年来我还没拉下一场舞会呢 |
[18:59] | Great. Did you hear the gunshot? | 那太好了 你听见枪声了吗? |
[19:01] | From the Disher Farm? | 从Disher农场那边传来的枪声? |
[19:03] | No, sir. I sure didn’t. | 没有 先生 我肯定没听见 |
[19:08] | Sir, did you hear the gunshot last month | 先生 |
[19:12] | from the Disher Farm? | 你听见上个月那记 从Disher农场传来的枪声了吗? |
[19:13] | Well, I can’t say as I did, because I didn’t. | 我不好说我听见了 因为我没有听见 |
[19:16] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生! |
[19:18] | I was hoping you were gonna be here. | 我就等着你来呢 |
[19:21] | I’m going undercover tonight. | 我今晚化装了 |
[19:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[19:29] | Oh, is this your first square dance? | 噢 你第一次跳方块舞吗? |
[19:32] | I’m not here to dance. | 我不是来跳舞的 |
[19:34] | Randy and I have a theory about the case. | Randy和我对案子有个想法 |
[19:37] | Well, I have a theory too. | 好啊 我也有个想法 |
[19:39] | I think you really came here to dance. | 我认为你真的是跳舞来了 |
[19:42] | – Come on! – No, no! | – 快点啦! – 不 不要! |
[19:44] | No, no, I can’t. I can’t! | 不要 不要 我不会 我不会跳! |
[19:46] | I’m–I’m married. | 我 我结婚了 |
[19:48] | Where’s your wife? | 你老婆呢? |
[19:49] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[19:52] | To be honest, I’ve got mixed feelings about that. | 老实说 我对此有矛盾的感觉 |
[19:55] | On the one hand, I’m sorry for your loss. | 一方面 我很遗憾你的不幸 |
[19:57] | On the other hand, here we go! | 另一方面 我们来吧! |
[20:03] | Loosen up. | 肌肉放松 |
[20:07] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么呢? 嗯 |
[20:08] | Well… | 嗯 |
[20:11] | it’s a pretty long list. | 好长的队伍啊 |
[20:18] | Jimmy Is Jimmy Belmont here? | |
[20:23] | Why? | Belmont在这儿吗? 干吗? |
[20:27] | Just curious. | 好奇啦 |
[20:32] | He never comes to these things. | 他从来都不参加这些事的 |
[20:35] | Wasn’t he here a month ago? | 一个月前他不在这儿吗? |
[20:40] | Whoo! You’re right, he was. | 你说得没错 他在 |
[20:47] | Did anybody else… | 还有谁 |
[20:49] | besides Belmont… | 除了Belmont |
[20:52] | hear the shot? | 听到了那记枪声? |
[20:54] | No. | 没了 |
[21:04] | That is pretty odd, now that you mention it. | 好奇怪哦 你现在来提这个 |
[21:13] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生! |
[21:35] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[21:42] | Bang! | 砰! |
[21:47] | Bang! | 砰! |
[21:49] | Bang! | |
[21:50] | I still can’t believe I forgot to load the gun. | 我还是不相信我忘记上子弹了 |
[21:54] | I tried yelling. Did you hear anything? | 我拼命吼了 你有听到吗? |
[21:56] | No. | 没有 |
[21:57] | Standing in the middle of the road | 站在路中间”砰砰”了20分钟 |
[21:59] | yelling bang for 20 minutes. | |
[22:02] | I’m just glad the captain wasn’t there. | 我很高兴队长不在 |
[22:04] | These things happen. | 事情已经发生了嘛 |
[22:06] | Yeah, to me. | 是啊 对我来说是的 |
[22:07] | They happen to me, Monk. | 老是在我身上出状况啊 Monk |
[22:09] | Okay, look, our little demonstration didn’t work. | 好了 我们的情况重演没有奏效 |
[22:11] | But you might be right about Jimmy Belmont. | 但你对Jimmy Belmont的看法可能是对的 |
[22:14] | That night a month ago | 一个月前的那个晚上 |
[22:16] | was the first dance he had been to in ten years. | 是他十年来去的第一次舞会 |
[22:18] | And he was the only person there who heard the gunshot. | 而且他是在场唯一听到枪声的人 |
[22:23] | It’s pretty suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[22:24] | Suspicion isn’t proof. | 可疑也没有证据啊 |
[22:27] | You know, I’d still like to meet him, talk to him. | 我还是想去拜会一下他 跟他谈谈 |
[22:29] | Well, it won’t be easy. Belmont never leaves his farm, | 那可不容易 Belmont从不离开他的农场 |
[22:32] | and he don’t like visitors. | 他也不喜欢人家去作客 |
[22:36] | But he is looking for a new farmhand. | 他正在找一个新的雇农 |
[22:39] | No. No, no, I can’t. | 不行 我不行的 我 |
[22:42] | I– Randy, you know, I just can’t. | Randy 你知道的 我就是不行嘛 |
[22:45] | Fine, Monk. | 好吧 Monk |
[22:48] | I don’t blame you. | 我也不说你了 |
[22:50] | Forget it. Just– | 当没那回事吧 就当 |
[22:52] | Forget about me. | 我也没那回事吧 |
[22:58] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[23:01] | Losers all. | 都是失败者 |
[23:05] | Hey, at least I don’t have any kids. | 嘿 至少我还没有孩子 |
[23:09] | It ends with me. | 从我这儿就没了吧 |
[23:15] | Hola, señor. | (西班牙语) (Monk知道自己说啥么) |
[23:33] | Muchachos. | (西班牙语) (依然是西班牙语) |
[23:37] | Mira, | 这个是Raul y Raulito |
[23:39] | this is Raul y Raulito. | (晕) |
[23:45] | Hmm. | (我晕了) |
[24:09] | 96. | (估计Monk也晕了) |
[24:14] | 97. | (看来是Monk是晕了) (Monk确实晕了) |
[24:18] | 98. | (听不懂) |
[24:23] | Sí. | (还是听不懂) |
[24:27] | 99… | (就是听不懂) |
[24:33] | Sí. Sí. | |
[24:37] | Sí. Sí. | |
[24:39] | Javier. Javier! | |
[24:41] | Eh? | 呃 |
[24:42] | @%#$ Javier… vio jamas… | |
[24:44] | uh, usted, | (估计Monk听不懂) |
[24:47] | al Señor Belmont… | 不对 |
[24:49] | luchar… – con señor– – No entiendo. No entiendo. | 不对 |
[24:53] | No, no. | (说啥呢) |
[24:55] | Señor Belmont… | (结巴了) |
[24:56] | uh, lucho… | (大家都听不懂) |
[24:58] | lucho con Señor Disher. Lucharo, uh, discutir… | (Monk也急了) |
[25:03] | uh… | 不 @*&# |
[25:05] | No. Yo nunca vi nada de eso. | 不 |
[25:08] | Seven… | @*&# 七只 |
[25:10] | Eight. | 八只 (又来) (还来) |
[25:18] | – Una cien. – ¿Cien? | (我无语了) 呃 小块的 |
[25:20] | Uh, pastillas. | 小块的 一百 |
[25:21] | Pastillas… a hundred. One hundred. | 一百块 那挺好 |
[25:24] | Es bueno. | (开始鸡同鸭讲) (西班牙语) |
[25:25] | Estás loco. Mira, mira, mira. | 不 不 |
[25:30] | No, no– | 好了 Mira (不知所云) 咩 不要咩了 |
[25:39] | No | 不要咩啦 |
[25:41] | No Four salt blocks missing. | (以下为西班牙语) |
[26:10] | Ár-Árboles? | 丢了四块盐巴 |
[26:11] | Trees. But– por qué? Prohibida. | (以下依然是西班牙语) |
[26:25] | Prohibida. | 非请勿进 |
[26:27] | Prohibited. | |
[26:42] | Señor Monk. | |
[26:45] | Sí. | 嗯? |
[26:50] | Sí. | 嗯 |
[26:50] | – ¿Sí? – Sí. | – 嗯 – 嗯? |
[26:52] | I just asked, “Have you got a squirrel in your pants?” | 我刚问的是 |
[26:56] | U-una… ardilla… | 你裤子里没藏只松鼠吧? |
[26:58] | You don’t speak any Spanish, do you? | 你不会说西班牙语 对吧? |
[27:00] | Some. High school. | 会一点 中学时候学的 |
[27:03] | You gonna tell me what you’re doing back here? | 你得告诉我 你在那后边干吗呢? |
[27:07] | No. | 不 |
[27:08] | You know, there are no secrets in a town like this. | 你要知道 小镇是没有秘密的 |
[27:12] | I know all about you, former Detective Adrian Monk. | 我清楚的很 著名侦探Adrian Monk嘛 |
[27:16] | I heard you were dancing with Sheriff Butterfield last night. | 听说昨晚你跟Butterfield治安官跳了舞 |
[27:19] | Badly. | 不幸的是 |
[27:21] | Heard you were askin’ about me. | 听说你在打听我 |
[27:25] | Well, here I am. | 我来啦 |
[27:27] | Now, you wanna ask me something, you go right ahead. | 你要问什么就赶紧问 |
[27:30] | Okay. What’s back there? | 好 那后边是啥? |
[27:33] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜吧 |
[27:35] | – Fields of reefer. – Fields of reefer? | – 大麻田 – 大麻田? |
[27:38] | What kinda cop were you? | 你是哪门子警察哟? |
[27:39] | You know what I mean. Ditchweed. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[27:41] | Boo. The old Ali Baba. | 年长版阿里巴巴 |
[27:45] | What makes you think that I’d actually– | 什么让你觉得我确实 |
[27:47] | Magic dragon, bambalachi, Yellow Submarine, | 神奇火龙 地藏王菩萨 披头士的唱片 |
[27:50] | Black Bart, Dr. Giggles, Kentucky Blue. | 神枪小子 吉格斯医生 肯塔基蓝草 (Monk说的都是自己认为神奇的东西) |
[27:54] | You know what I’m talkin’ about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[27:55] | I’m talkin’ about Railroad Weed — that’s right. | 我在说的是路边的杂草 |
[27:58] | The Devil’s Parsley. | 魔鬼的香芹 |
[27:59] | Skunk, Splim, Splam, Mooster. | 混蛋 瘾君子 杂碎 恶棍 |
[28:02] | Side Salad. | 不义之财 |
[28:04] | Side Salad. | |
[28:05] | You’ve been supplementing your income. | 你因此收入大增 |
[28:06] | What do you have, about 4 or 5 acres of marijuana back there? | 你种了多少? 那后边有4或者5英亩大麻吧? |
[28:11] | Harvey Disher found it. | Harvey Disher发现了 |
[28:13] | And he was threatening to turn you in. | 然后他威胁要将你绳之以法 |
[28:22] | – You killed him. – Did I? | – 你就杀了他 – 我有吗? |
[28:27] | How? | 怎么杀? |
[28:30] | See, Harvey Disher’s truck went off the road at 10:30 p.m. | Harvey Disher的卡车在晚上10点30分 冲出了路面 |
[28:33] | That’s a fact. | 事实摆在那儿了 |
[28:35] | Hit the electric fence. | 撞上了电网 |
[28:37] | Everybody saw the lights go out. | 大家都看到灯灭了 |
[28:40] | I was in the dance hall, | 我在舞厅里 |
[28:42] | half a mile away, | 半英里远 |
[28:44] | in front of 50 witnesses. | 有50个证人 |
[28:48] | Now, you think you got enough for a search warrant? | 那么 你认为你有足够的证据拿到搜查令吗? |
[28:52] | Yeah, I don’t either. | 是啊 我也拿不到 |
[28:54] | Not in this county. | 在这个郡里拿不到 |
[28:56] | It’s time you were headed home, former Detective Adrian Monk. | 是时候回家了 著名大侦探Adrian Monk |
[29:00] | Front gate’s that way. | 门在那边 |
[29:03] | Go on ahead. | 赶紧走吧 |
[29:05] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[29:08] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[30:09] | Bambalachi. | 额滴神啊 |
[30:12] | Reefer! Reef– | 大麻! 大… |
[30:23] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[30:24] | Oates! Oates, thank God! | Oates! Oates 谢天谢地! |
[30:27] | Where’s Randy? | Randy在哪? |
[30:28] | He’s asleep. | 睡着了 |
[30:29] | I can’t help but noticing | 我虽然注意到你把自己铐在了谷物条播机上 |
[30:31] | that you’re handcuffing yourself to that grain drill. | 可我帮不上忙啊 |
[30:33] | I inhaled some reefer! | 我吸到了大麻! |
[30:35] | I gotcha. | 知道了 |
[30:37] | It’s gonna kick in any minute. | – 随时都会发作的 |
[30:38] | Okay. | – 嗯 |
[30:39] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[30:42] | I can’t tolerate any drugs or medication. | 我受不了任何麻醉品或药物 |
[30:45] | It’s my metabolism. | 因为我本身的新陈代谢问题 |
[30:46] | I don’t know what– I don’t know what’s gonna… | 我不知道 我不知道自己 |
[30:50] | happen to me. | 会发生什么状况 |
[30:52] | I might go berserk. | 也许会变得燥狂 |
[30:56] | I might hurt somebody! | 也许会伤人! |
[30:59] | Oates. | |
[31:01] | Dude… here. Here. | 兄弟 这儿 给 |
[31:05] | Listen, whatever happens, don’t… don’t unlock me. | 听着 不管发生什么事 不要 不要把我解开 |
[31:10] | No matter what I say, even if I’m begging you! | 别理我说什么 即使我在哀求你! |
[31:13] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[31:15] | Here it comes. | Here it comes. 来了 来了 |
[31:18] | Oh, God! I think it’s starting. | 噢 天啊! 我想是开始发作了 |
[31:21] | We’re talking about marijuana, right? | 我们说的是大麻 |
[31:24] | Uh-oh! | 对吧? |
[31:27] | Riverdance! | 大河之舞! |
[31:29] | Oh! | 噢! |
[31:31] | Oh! | 噢! |
[31:35] | I–I can feel it. | 我 我有感觉了 |
[31:37] | I’m– I’m getting hungry. | 我 我饿了 |
[31:39] | Did you have dinner? | 你吃晚餐了吗? |
[31:41] | We got some pecan pie in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有核桃饼 |
[31:43] | It’s the munchies! | 那个是点心! |
[31:46] | Don’t– Whatever you do, | 别介 你做什么都好 |
[31:47] | don’t put anything near my mouth! | 就是不要把东西放我嘴边! |
[31:49] | Can do! | 可以! |
[31:51] | But I gotta say… | 不过我还是得说 |
[31:53] | you know, I’ve had some experience in this area, | 在这方面我有些经验之谈 |
[31:57] | and I don’t think you’re stoned at all. | 我不觉得你已经飘飘欲仙了 |
[31:59] | No? Oh, no? | 不会? 噢 不会? |
[32:01] | I see lights flickering! | 我看见了莹光闪烁! |
[32:03] | Yeah, they’re fireflies. | 是啊 萤火虫嘛 |
[32:09] | What was that? | What was that? 怎么啦? 搞什么? |
[32:11] | It’s 8:00! | 8点啦! |
[32:13] | Irrigation sprinklers. | 定时自动灌溉 |
[32:17] | Do they come on every night all over the property? | 它们每晚都会浇这一大片地吗? |
[32:20] | Every night. | 是的 |
[32:24] | Oates… | |
[32:28] | I know how he did it. | 我知道他怎么干的了 |
[32:29] | I know how Belmont killed Randy’s uncle. | 我知道Belmont是怎么杀死Randy叔叔的了 |
[32:34] | Get me outta this. | 把我解开 |
[32:36] | Okeydoke. | 好咧 |
[32:41] | Son of a gun. You solved the case. | 你这小鬼 把案破了 |
[32:44] | – You figured all that out just now? – Mm-hmm. | 就刚才那一阵子 你就把整个案子弄明白啦? |
[32:47] | I can’t quite get a handle on you, son. | 我都搞不懂你了 |
[32:50] | One minute, you’re handcuffing yourself | 前一分钟 你把自己铐在了 |
[32:52] | to a piece of farm machinery, sobbing like a schoolgirl. | 一具农用机器上 象个羞涩的女孩似的抽泣着 |
[32:55] | The next minute, you’re putting all the little pieces together | 下一分钟 你就象福尔摩斯一样 |
[32:58] | like Sherlock Holmes. | 把蛛丝马迹拼凑到了一块 |
[33:00] | Which is the real Adrian Monk? | 哪个才是真正的Adrian Monk啊? |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:05] | I like to think that a man is… | 我觉得一个男人 |
[33:07] | made up of many different– | 是有很多不同身份的 |
[33:09] | I think it’s the schoolgirl. | 我想你是羞涩的女生 |
[33:11] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你说的大致上是对的 |
[33:13] | What do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[33:14] | Call the sheriff. | 打电话给治安官 |
[33:18] | What? | 干吗? |
[33:22] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[33:24] | Well, I was just thinking | 这样的 我刚刚在想 |
[33:26] | it would have been nice if Randy had been able to figure it all out. | 如果Randy 能把整个案子都弄明白了 那该多好啊 |
[33:31] | He’s been feeling pretty down about himself lately. | 他最近对自己感到很失望 |
[33:34] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[33:35] | Solving a big case like this one, | 破这样一单大案件 |
[33:38] | he would have felt like a cop again. | 他会觉得自己又是一名警察了 |
[33:45] | You’re a tiger, a wild carnivore, | 你是老虎 野生的食肉兽 |
[33:48] | stalking through the jungle. | 在丛林到处捕猎 |
[33:50] | I’m a tiger. | 我是老虎 |
[33:55] | In the jungle. | 在丛林中 |
[34:07] | Randy. | |
[34:09] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:11] | Belmont killed your uncle. | Belmont杀了你叔叔 |
[34:15] | Killed my uncle. | 杀了我叔叔 |
[34:20] | Here’s what happened… | 事情是这样的 |
[34:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[34:33] | Any coffee left? | 还有咖啡吗? |
[34:35] | Got a full pot. How’d you sleep? | 煮了一大壶呢 睡得怎么样啊? |
[34:39] | Oh, fine, I guess. | 还不错 |
[34:51] | Eh, it’s sour. | 馊了 |
[34:54] | What kind of farm is this? | 什么农场啊? |
[34:56] | Don’t even have any fresh cream. | 连新鲜的奶油都没有 |
[35:02] | Randy? What is it? | Randy? 怎么啦? |
[35:05] | Mosquito. | 蚊子 |
[35:07] | So, fill me in on what happened on Belmont’s farm. | 告诉我Belmont的农场发生了什么事吧 |
[35:11] | Not much to tell. It was a dead end. | 乏善足陈 死胡同来的 |
[35:15] | Ho-how ’bout you? | 那你呢? |
[35:17] | Any new thoughts | 在案件上头 |
[35:19] | on the case? | 有什么新想法呢? |
[35:22] | No. | 没有 |
[35:27] | What? What– | – 怎么? – 怎么? |
[35:29] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[35:34] | No, it’s nothin’. | 没有 没事 |
[35:36] | Wait! | 等等! |
[35:40] | Wait! | 等等! |
[35:43] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[35:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[35:53] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊! |
[35:57] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[36:00] | Monk, call the sheriff. | Monk 打电话给治安官吧 |
[36:03] | I think I solved the case. | 我想我是破案了 |
[36:05] | I told you to do something about the deer. | 我叫你处理鹿的事 |
[36:08] | Actually, sheriff, the deer in the road was a big clue, | 实际上 治安官大人 路面上的鹿是条大线索 |
[36:12] | was one of the keys to my solving the case. | 是我破案的关键之一 |
[36:14] | What case? What am I doin’ here? | 什么案子? 我来这干吗? |
[36:16] | Sheriff, you said this was important. | 治安官 你说这个(鹿的问题)重要 |
[36:18] | Well, I think solving a murder case is important. | 我觉得破一宗谋杀案重要 |
[36:20] | Don’t you, Mr. Belmont? | 你觉得呢 Belmont先生? |
[36:23] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[36:24] | My uncle must have stumbled across your secret crop. | 我叔叔一定是偶然走过了你的秘密农田 |
[36:28] | Oh, you know what I’m talking about — | 噢 你知道我在说什么的 |
[36:30] | fields of reefer. | 大麻田 |
[36:33] | You lured him up here. | 你把他骗到了这儿 |
[36:36] | We’ll never know how, | 我们不知道你怎么骗的 |
[36:39] | but at some point, you hit him. | 在某个时间点 你打了他 |
[36:43] | Probably from behind. | 应该是从背后打的 |
[36:44] | Then you put him in his pickup truck…. | 然后你把他放到了他开来的车上 |
[36:46] | and you shot him. | 朝他开了枪 |
[36:48] | You shot him point-blank in the head. | 你直接朝他的头开了枪 |
[36:50] | You’re delusional. | 你太会编故事啦 |
[36:52] | – Am I? – Yeah. | – 我吗? – 是的 |
[36:56] | Am I? | 说我吗? |
[36:57] | You’re doing fine, Randy. | 你推理得很好 Randy |
[37:01] | It had to look like a suicide. | 要看起来象是宗自杀 |
[37:04] | You needed a motive. | 你需要一个动机 |
[37:06] | So you killed or drugged Nadine and left her on the road. | 于是你把Nadine杀了或是麻醉了 把她丢到了路上 |
[37:10] | Then you backed up the truck.. | 然后你倒了车 |
[37:14] | and put salt licks under the fender — | 然后把盐块放到了挡泥板下边 |
[37:16] | probably the same four salt licks | 应该就是你料棚里 |
[37:18] | that are missing from your supply shed. | 丢的那四块盐巴 |
[37:21] | Then you went to the dance | 跟着你去了舞会 |
[37:23] | and made sure you were seen. | 确认自己能被看到 |
[37:26] | It was a perfect alibi. | 完美的不在现场证据 |
[37:28] | And that is how you did it, Mr. Belmont. | 以上就是你作案的过程啦 Belmont先生 |
[37:32] | Um… I’m not following. | 呃 我不敢苟同 |
[37:34] | Hey, Randy, uh, I don’t think you’re quite done. | 嘿 Randy 呃 我觉得你还没说完呢 |
[37:38] | You mentioned that part about the… | 你提到了关于那个的… |
[37:45] | sprinklers. | 喷洒器 |
[37:47] | Yes. I’m not done yet. | 是噢 我还没说完呢 |
[37:50] | The sprinklers! | 那些喷洒器! |
[37:52] | At 8:00, the sprinklers kicked on | 8点的时候 喷洒器打开了 |
[37:54] | and melted the blocks of salt. | 把盐块给溶化了 |
[37:57] | Touchdown! | 正中目标 |
[38:00] | When the lights flickered, | 灯光闪烁的时候 |
[38:02] | you were half a mile away in front of 50 witnesses. | 你当着50个证人的面在半英里之外 |
[38:06] | As pretty a piece of homicide as I’ve ever encountered. | 我从未见过的完美谋杀案 |
[38:11] | Where were you? | 你跑哪去了? |
[38:12] | I–I guess I just– I don’t know. | 我猜 我 我也不知道 |
[38:16] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[38:18] | You’re in a slump. Don’t worry — I’ve been there. | 你有些消沉 别担心 我也有过 |
[38:20] | Just give it time, you’ll be back. | 给点时间 你就会恢复的 |
[38:22] | It would explain a lot. | 这个能解释很多东西 |
[38:24] | It would explain everything, | 这个能解释很多东西 所有的都能解释 |
[38:25] | including the deer. | 包括那些鹿 |
[38:27] | They were lickin’ the salt. | 它们是在舔盐呢 |
[38:29] | Now, that is a nice story. | 好故事啊 |
[38:34] | See, that’s all it is. | 主要吧 |
[38:37] | Where’s your proof? | 你的证据在哪呀? |
[38:40] | Physical proof. | 物证 |
[38:44] | You don’t have any, do you? | 你没有是吧? |
[38:51] | I think he’s right. | 我认为他是对的 |
[39:01] | Sheriff, do you have an evidence bag? | 治安官 你有证物袋吗? |
[39:04] | Monk, your pen. | Monk 你的笔 |
[39:08] | This truck was never touched or moved, right? | 这辆卡车没给人碰过跟开动过 对吧? |
[39:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[39:24] | That’s a fingerprint. | 有个指纹 |
[39:27] | See that? | 看到了吗? |
[39:29] | If this is your fingerprint, | 如果这指纹是你的 |
[39:32] | that means you were the last person to operate that vehicle. | 就意味着你是最后一个发动这辆车的人 |
[39:36] | Is that proof enough? | 这证据够了吧? |
[39:40] | Mr. Belmont, | Belmont先生 |
[39:42] | could you wait in the cruiser? | 坐巡逻车上等好吗? |
[39:48] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权利请律师 |
[39:50] | Lieutenant Disher. | Disher副队 |
[39:52] | Do the people a favor — | 帮大伙一个忙 |
[39:54] | get your butt back to San Francisco. | 收拾行李会San Francisco去吧 |
[39:56] | You are a cop. | 你是警察 |
[39:58] | You don’t belong here. | 不属于这儿的 |
[40:00] | Mr. Monk, I don’t know where you belong. | Monk先生 我不知道你是属于哪里的 |
[40:03] | I got a feeling you don’t know either. | 我有种你也理解不了的感觉 |
[40:05] | But if you’re ever in Chambers County again, | 不过如果你又来Chambers郡的话 |
[40:08] | bring your dancing shoes. | 带上你的舞鞋 |
[40:13] | Gentlemen, now if you’ll excuse me, | 先生们 失陪了 |
[40:15] | I got a prisoner to process. | 我有个囚犯要处理呢 |
[40:26] | What? | 怎么? |
[40:28] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:31] | Why are you smiling? | 你干吗笑啊? |
[40:33] | I’m just proud to know you. That was good work. | 认识你我很自豪 干得好 |
[40:41] | What? | 又怎么啦? |
[40:45] | Why are you smiling? | 你干吗笑啊? |
[40:51] | Well, I guess I need to talk to the chief now. | 我现在得去找头头谈一谈 |
[40:53] | No, you don’t need to talk to anybody. | 你不用去跟谁谈 |
[40:56] | I never sent it down. | 我都没批出去 |
[40:58] | You’ve been sick. You had meningitis. | 你病了 得了脑膜炎 |
[41:02] | What’s this? | 这个是什么? |
[41:04] | I have a– I have a new technique. | 我的 我的新秘密武器 |
[41:06] | Go to sleep, wake up, case is solved. | 睡觉 起床 破案 |
[41:11] | Good for you. | 挺好 |
[41:12] | I don’t know how I do it. It just happens. | 我不知道我是怎么做到的 但就是做到了 |
[41:14] | Here, what are you working on? | 你在办什么案子? |
[41:16] | A double homicide in the Castro– | Castro发生的一宗双尸杀人案 |
[41:18] | Great, I’ll take it. | 好棒啊 我接了 |
[41:21] | – Cold case? – Yeah… | – 悬案吧? – 是的 |
[41:22] | Good, I’ll take that one too. | 好 我连那个也接了 |
[41:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:26] | I, um… | 我 呃 |
[41:28] | I missed you too. | 我也想你呢 |
[41:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | See ya in a couple of hours. | 几小时后见 |
[41:42] | Just try to keep it down a little bit. | 先把它压一阵子吧 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好 |