时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | “As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[00:19] | I have decided to redesign the homepage… again! | 我决定重新设计主页 |
[00:24] | As the greatest detective in the universe would say; | 作为全宇宙最最伟大的侦探 |
[00:28] | you’ll thank me later. | 你以后会非常感谢我的 |
[00:30] | Love to all, Marci.” | 万人迷 |
[00:44] | Bye-bye. | Marci 再见 |
[00:50] | That’s better. | 这样就好多了 |
[00:52] | Oh, Brian! Brian! | |
[00:56] | Victory is mine! | 胜利是属于我的 |
[00:59] | Oh, man! Thought I had you. | 天啊 伙计 |
[01:01] | You almost did. | 我还以为我赢了呢 |
[01:03] | Debbie? | -你差点就赢了 |
[01:05] | Debbie, honey. | Debbie 宝贝 |
[01:07] | Brian’s here. We’re gonna watch the Giants. | Brian来了 我们想要看看你的大家伙 |
[01:10] | Maybe she went out. | -可能她出去了 -不 她的车还停在这儿呢 |
[01:12] | No. Her car’s still here. | -可能她出去了 |
[01:13] | Debbie? | -不 她的车还停在这儿呢 |
[01:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[01:17] | Debbie! | |
[01:19] | Debbie! | |
[01:20] | Brian, call 9-1-1! | Brian 快打911 |
[01:24] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[01:34] | Are you Marci Maven? | 你是Marci Maven吗 |
[01:36] | Do you own a dog named Otto? | 你是Marci Maven吗 你有一条叫Otto的狗吗 |
[01:37] | You’re damn right she does. | 你还真说对了 她是有条狗 |
[01:39] | That beast of yours killed my wife! | 你养的那条畜生杀了我老婆 |
[01:41] | I warned you about him! | 我警告过你 |
[01:42] | Mr. Ringel, please. We’ll take care of this. | Ringel先生 冷静点 我们会处理的 |
[01:44] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[01:46] | There was an attack earlier today across the street. | 今天早些时候 街对面发生了一起袭击案 |
[01:50] | Oh, today? No, that wasn’t Otto. | 今天? 不 那不是Otto干的 |
[01:52] | We’re gonna have to take him in, ma’am. | 我们必须把它带走 夫人 |
[01:54] | Where’s the dog? | 狗呢 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I really don’t think it was him. | 我认为这绝不是它干的 |
[03:17] | Bachelor Auction? What? | 单身汉拍卖会? |
[03:20] | Yeah, people bid for you. | 这是什么把戏 |
[03:21] | It’s fun. It’s for charity. | 人们为你竞标 这很有意思 |
[03:24] | Now this side’s crooked. | 都是为了慈善事业 这边剪弯了 |
[03:25] | When you’re up for reinstatement, it’ll look good on your record. | 这边剪弯了 |
[03:28] | Plus, it’s for a good cause. | 如果你复职的话 会为你加分不少 |
[03:29] | Police widows. | 而且 |
[03:30] | It’s always the widows. | 这件事也很有意义嘛 |
[03:33] | Why can’t they just move on, you know? | 为了警察遗孀 总是这一套 |
[03:36] | Everybody’s doing it. The captain’s doing it. | 警察遗孀 他们就不能来点新花样吗 |
[03:39] | Don’t you wanna be a team player? | 人人都这么做 队长也这么做 |
[03:40] | No. | -难道你不想成为团队一员吗 |
[03:41] | Don’t you want to appear to be a team player? | -不想 |
[03:43] | Sure. | 难道你不想被当作团队一员吗 |
[03:44] | All right. How about this? | 当然 |
[03:45] | You give me $600. | 好了 这样好吗 |
[03:47] | When somebody bids on you, I’ll bid against them. | 你给我600块 |
[03:49] | I’ll outbid them. | 如果有人给你标价 我就出价跟她抢 |
[03:51] | You’ll outbid them? That’s a good plan. | 我会出价比她们高 你会出价比她们高吗 |
[03:53] | That’s a great plan. | 点子不错嘛 |
[03:56] | How do I get my money back? | 真是棒极了 |
[03:58] | No, you don’t. It goes to charity. | 那我怎么拿回我的钱呢 |
[03:59] | Let’s keep thinking. | 不行 钱你拿不回来了 |
[04:16] | Oh, God! | 都捐给慈善机构了 那我们还是再想想吧 |
[04:17] | My God! Natalie! | 哦 天哪 天哪 Natalie |
[04:22] | It’s that girl, that Marci Maven, | 是那个女孩 |
[04:24] | my crazy fan. | 那个Marci |
[04:34] | Oh, hey, Marci. | Maven 我的超级粉丝 |
[04:35] | Oh, Natalie, hello. | -嘿 Marci |
[04:37] | I need to speak with Adrian. | -Natalie 你好 |
[04:39] | Sorry. You just missed him. | 我得跟Adrian谈谈 |
[04:40] | He’s, um… | 不好意思 他刚刚出去了 |
[04:42] | uh… | 他… |
[04:43] | he’s getting his hair cut. I know he’s here. | 他出去剪头发了 |
[04:48] | Okay, he left at 8:00. He came back 35 minutes later. | 我知道他就在这儿 好吧 |
[04:51] | And besides, he only gets his hair cut | 他8点钟出的门 35分钟后就回来了 |
[04:53] | every first and third Tuesday of every month. | 而且 他只在每个月的第一个和 第三个周二才去剪头发 |
[04:57] | He’s behind the door. I can smell his shampoo. | 他就躲在门后面 |
[05:00] | Pantene for dry hair. | 他的洗发水味道我都闻到了 |
[05:03] | Listen, I really need to speak with him. | 干性发质适用的潘婷 |
[05:05] | It’s important. I’m in trouble! | 听着 我真的需要和他谈谈 |
[05:06] | Yeah, that’s what you said last year, Marci. | 这事非常重要 我有麻烦了 |
[05:09] | You said it was a matter of life or death. | 是啊 去年你也是这么说的 Marci |
[05:10] | But when he got in the car, you locked the door | 你说事关生死 |
[05:12] | and tried to drive him to Corpus Christi. | 但他一上车 你就锁上车门 |
[05:14] | It was Thanksgiving! | 想把他弄到Corpus Christi去 那天可是感恩节啊 |
[05:15] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那天可是感恩节啊 |
[05:17] | Listen. It’s different this time. | 感恩节又怎么样 |
[05:19] | My neighbor got killed! | 听着 这次不一样 |
[05:20] | They’re blaming my dog. Somebody’s framing my dog! | 我的邻居被杀了 他们认为是我的狗干的 |
[05:23] | Okay, Marci, then call the police. | -有人想要陷害我的狗 -好了 |
[05:24] | I did. They don’t believe me. | Marci 报警吧 |
[05:26] | Okay, Marci, Marci! Sorry, can’t help you. | 我报过警了 可他们不相信我 |
[05:28] | Oh! | 好了 Maric |
[05:31] | – Is she gone? – Yeah. | Marci 对不起 |
[05:38] | Oh! Hey, Adrian. | 我帮不了你 -她走了吗 -走了 |
[05:39] | It’s me, Marci Maven. | 嘿 |
[05:41] | Adrian Next up, Captain Leland Stottlemeyer. | |
[05:45] | Who wants to take this handsome stud home, huh? | 是我 Marci |
[05:48] | Captain Stottlemeyer plays guitar | Maven 下一个是Leland |
[05:51] | and claims to be quite handy around the house. | Stottlemeyer队长 谁想把这个帅哥带回家 |
[05:54] | Do I hear $300? | Stottlemeyer队长会弹吉他 对于修理家里的东西也很有一套 |
[05:56] | $300! | 有人出300美元吗 |
[05:57] | Okay. Okay, here is $600. | 300美元 好了 |
[06:01] | But don’t spend it all if you don’t have to. | 好了 600美元 |
[06:04] | Do I hear $400? | 但是没必要的话 就别把钱花光了 |
[06:05] | $400. | -有人出400美元吗 -400美元 |
[06:07] | $400 going once– | 400美元一次 |
[06:09] | $2,000! | 2000美元 |
[06:11] | I have $2,000. | 我出2000美元 |
[06:13] | Going once, going twice, | |
[06:15] | sold to that very generous woman | 一次 两次 |
[06:17] | in the leopard shirt. | 豹纹装的那位慷慨的女士 |
[06:19] | What are you doing? | 恭喜竞标成功 |
[06:21] | I am buying six hours with my man. | 你在干嘛 |
[06:24] | He hasn’t left the office in two weeks. | 花钱买和我男人相处6小时 |
[06:26] | – That’s a lot of money. – Damn right. | 他已经待在办公室整整两个周了 |
[06:28] | So you had better be worth it. | -那可是一大笔钱啊 -的确是 |
[06:29] | Ladies, say hello to Randy Disher. | 所以你最好值这个价钱 女士们 跟Randy |
[06:33] | Born in San Diego, now a homicide detective. | Disher打个招呼吧 他出生于San Diego 是个谋杀案侦探 |
[06:39] | Enjoys home-cooked meals and long walks on the beach. | 喜欢做饭 |
[06:42] | – Should I take this off? – Um, no, that’s– Okay! | 在海滩散步 -我能把这个脱掉吗 |
[06:47] | Do I hear $300? | -不 那… |
[06:50] | $300! | 好吧 有人出300美元吗 |
[06:51] | – $300. How about $350? – $350! | 300美元 300美元 有人出350美元吗 |
[06:54] | – $400. – $400! | -350美元 -400美元 |
[06:55] | – $400? $450! – $450! | -350美元 -400美元 -400美元 -400美元? 450美元 |
[06:58] | $650! | 650美元 |
[06:59] | – Come on, $750. – $800! | 750美元 |
[07:01] | $850. | -800美元 -850美元 |
[07:02] | $850! | 850美元 |
[07:04] | Going once, going twice– | 一次 |
[07:07] | Wrap this boy up. He’s sold. | 两次 |
[07:09] | All right! | 把这孩子包起来 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 他已经被售出了 好的 |
[07:13] | – Hi, I’m Cameron Meyer. – Randy Disher. | 谢谢 -嗨 |
[07:16] | Well, Ms. Meyer. | 我是Cameron Meyer |
[07:18] | I guess you’re the boss. | 那么 |
[07:21] | What’d you have in mind? | Meyer女士 |
[07:24] | This is Sam. | 现在你说了算 你想做什么呢 |
[07:26] | He wants to be a policeman. | 他是Sam |
[07:28] | I thought I could just drop him off | 他想当警察 |
[07:29] | and he could follow you around. | 我想我可以把他丢给你了 |
[07:31] | Yeah! | 他可以跟你四处转转 |
[07:32] | Yeah, sure. That’d be, uh– | 好的 |
[07:34] | That’d be great. | 好的 当然了 真是… |
[07:35] | This is gonna be a lotta fun, huh? | 真是太好了 |
[07:38] | Next on our program is Mr. Adrian Monk. | 这会很有趣的 对吗 |
[07:44] | Mr. Monk | 下一位出场的是Adrian Monk先生 |
[07:46] | is a former homicide detective | Monk先生以前也是一名谋杀案侦探 |
[07:49] | now working as a private consultant. | 现在是名私家侦探 |
[07:52] | He has worked on many famous cases. Let’s start the bidding | 他曾破获过很多著名的大案 |
[07:57] | at $200. | 现在开始竞标 |
[07:59] | Do I hear $200? | 底价200美元 |
[08:08] | Ladies, this is a world-class detective. | 有人出200美元吗 |
[08:13] | Maybe you have a husband | 女士们 这可是位世界级的侦探啊 |
[08:15] | or a boyfriend who needs following. | 说不定你们正需要他跟踪老公或男朋友 |
[08:20] | Maybe you can’t find your car keys. | 或者你找不到车钥匙 |
[08:23] | $200. | 都可以找他 200美元 |
[08:27] | I have an opening bid of $200. $250! | -有人出底价200美元 -250美元 |
[08:29] | I have $250. Do I hear $300? | 有人出250美元 有人出300美元吗 |
[08:31] | – $300. | – $300. |
[08:33] | – $350! – $350. | -300美元 -300美元 |
[08:35] | $400? | -350美元 -350美元 |
[08:36] | Come on, ladies! | 400美元呢 |
[08:37] | $600! | 来吧 女士们 |
[08:39] | We have $600. | -600美元 |
[08:41] | $600 and, uh– | -有人出600美元 |
[08:43] | Hold on, hold on! | 600美元… 等等 等等 |
[08:44] | Uh… $34.17. | 再加34美元17美分 |
[08:50] | $800. | |
[08:51] | $800! | -800美元 |
[08:53] | Do I hear $850? | -800美元 |
[08:58] | $800 going once– | 有人出850美元吗 |
[09:00] | $5,000! | 800美元一次… 5000美元 |
[09:02] | Mr. Monk, you cannot bid on yourself. | Monk先生 你不能自己为自己标价 |
[09:05] | $800 going twice– Wait, stop! No. | 800美元两次… |
[09:08] | No, no, no. Okay. | 等等 停下 不 |
[09:10] | Somebody? | 不 不 不 好吧 还有人出价吗 我什么都可以做 我什么都可以做 看啊 男子健美 男子健美 求你们了 这是有限制令的 竞标成功 |
[09:13] | I’ll | I’ll do anything. Look. |
[09:22] | do Beefcake. Beefcake. | |
[09:31] | anything. Please. There was a restraining order. Sold… to the very determined, | |
[09:39] | very mysterious girl in the green. | 恭喜这位非常坚定 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 非常神秘的绿衣女子 |
[09:43] | Nice going. All righty. | 好的 很好 |
[09:45] | Next. Okay. | 好的 下一位 好的 |
[09:53] | Hello! Right on time, of course. | 你好 真是准时 |
[09:58] | It’s okay. I’m right here. | 好了 我们来了 |
[10:00] | Come in. Come in, come in. | 请进 请进 |
[10:02] | No. | -请进 -不 |
[10:03] | You can pick him up at 6:00. | -你可以6点来接他 -不 |
[10:05] | No, no. She’s with me. | 不 她得和我在一起 |
[10:07] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
[10:09] | Well, Adrian, I–I bid on you. | Arian 我… 我把你标了下来 |
[10:13] | I mean, I… don’t think we need a chaperone. | 我是说 我… 我想我们用不着陪护吧 |
[10:16] | 6:00 would be great. | -6点来就行 |
[10:18] | Yeah, she’s with me. I can’t do this alone. | -她得和我在一起 我一个人不行 |
[10:23] | Okay, fine. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[10:25] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越开心 我只是… |
[10:26] | I just– I hope I made enough cookies. | 我只是希望做的饼干够吃 |
[10:30] | Oh, I painted this for you two years ago for your birthday, | 这是两年前为你生日画的 |
[10:34] | but Judge Franklin wouldn’t let me give it to you | 不过 因为限制令 |
[10:36] | because of the restraining order. | Franklin法官不让我送给你 |
[10:39] | You know, 50 yards away and… | 你知道的 |
[10:41] | no contact. | 保持50码的距离 禁止接触 |
[10:43] | Jerk. | 真是变态 |
[10:45] | Oh, please, make yourselves at home. | 就把这儿当自己家吧 |
[10:47] | Sit down. | 坐啊 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry I’m babbling. I’m nervous, you know? | 我一直喋喋不休的 真不好意思 我很紧张 你知道吗 |
[10:51] | I’ve just been imagining this for so long, you know? | 我想这一天已经想了很久了 你知道吗 |
[10:53] | You, Adrian Monk. | 你 Adrian Monk |
[10:55] | You’re really here. | 你真的来了 |
[10:58] | Oh! So rude. | 真不好意思 |
[11:01] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[11:03] | Summit Creek Water. It’s his favorite. | Summit Creek水 他最爱喝的 |
[11:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:08] | Well, do you know what his favorite drink was last year? | 那你知道他去年最爱喝的饮料是什么吗 |
[11:10] | I do! | 我知道 |
[11:11] | Sierra Springs. | 我知道 |
[11:14] | Uh… ten ice cubes, of course. | 当然 再加10块冰块 |
[11:17] | And… | 还有… |
[11:23] | some cookies, fresh from the oven. | 新鲜出炉的小饼干 |
[11:25] | They’re square. | 方形的 |
[11:27] | I knew you would appreciate that. | 方形的 我就知道你会喜欢的 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I’ve been baking all day… and cleaning! | 是啊 我一整天都在烤饼干 打扫房屋 |
[11:33] | I wanted everything to be perfect. | 我想让一切都完美无缺 |
[11:35] | Marci… | |
[11:37] | is this my glass? | 这不是我的玻璃杯吗 |
[11:39] | Not anymore. You threw it out, remember? | 不再是你的了 你把它扔掉了 还记得吗 |
[11:43] | And yes, this is your rug. And yes, that’s your lamp. | 是的 这是你的地毯 是的 这是你的台灯 |
[11:46] | And yes, these are your pants. | 是的 这是你的裤子 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 我还没疯 只是很喜欢你 |
[11:51] | Not crazy, just a fan. | 别担心 我还没疯 只是很喜欢你 |
[11:53] | You are amazing. But you know that, don’t you? | 你真是太不可思议了 但你知道的 对吗 |
[11:59] | His pants? | 他的裤子? |
[12:01] | You know what I love? I love how you solve cases. | 你知道我最喜欢什么吗? 我最喜欢你破案的模样 |
[12:04] | The way you move around and you look at things. | 喜欢你到处走的模样 喜欢你注视时的模样 |
[12:07] | And you see things no one else sees. | 喜欢你能发现别人发现不了的线索 |
[12:10] | I love that. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:12] | I mean, you really are a great artist. | 我是说 你真是个伟大的艺术家 |
[12:15] | Well, a great artist — I don’t know about that. | 伟大的艺术家…这我倒不知道 |
[12:22] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:24] | No, no, no. He’s a great artist. | 没 没 没 他确实是个伟大的艺术家 |
[12:28] | That’s why I went to the auction. | 我之所以参加拍卖会 是因为我真的遇到了麻烦 |
[12:30] | Because I really am in trouble. I need your help, you know? | 我需要你的帮助 知道吗 |
[12:34] | So do you wanna talk about the case now | 那你是想现在就谈谈案子呢 |
[12:37] | or should we just relax for a little while? | 还是先休息休息呢 |
[12:40] | What are the choices again? | 再说一遍有什么选择 |
[12:42] | Relax or talk about the case. | -休息 还是谈案子 |
[12:44] | Yeah, relax! Let’s just relax. | -好吧 那就休息吧 我们就先休息休息吧 |
[12:47] | Plenty of time. | 时间多得是 |
[12:49] | Five hours and 52 minutes. | 还有5小时52分 |
[12:56] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[13:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:18] | This is my favorite. It’s from last summer. | 这是我的得意之作 从去年夏天开始做的 |
[13:21] | See, what I do is I read the articles about you | 看吧 我读了所有关于你的文章 |
[13:23] | and then I make dioramas of the various cases. | 然后把各件案子做成立体模型 |
[13:26] | This one is “Mr. Monk and the Three Pies.” | 这个案子是”Monk先生和三个派” |
[13:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:32] | When you went to see your brother. | 就是你去见你哥哥的时候那个案子 |
[13:34] | That’s what I call it. | 我就取了这个名字 |
[13:37] | Is that… me? | 那是…我吗 |
[13:42] | Adrian, should we call the captain? | Adrian 我们是不是该打电话给队长? |
[13:45] | Not yet, Marci. | 还不到时候 Marci |
[13:47] | We need to gather more evidence. | 我们要搜集更多的证据 |
[13:50] | Natalie, get the car. | Natalie 去开车 |
[13:53] | On my way, Mr. Monk. | -马上去 |
[13:54] | Is that me? | Monk先生 -那是我吗 |
[13:57] | It’s a troll doll. | 这是个什么东西呀 |
[13:58] | Huh. | |
[14:00] | Marci. | |
[14:01] | I can’t imagine life without you. | 我不敢想象没有你的生活 |
[14:03] | Oh! | |
[14:05] | Adrian | Adrian, I’ve waited so long– |
[14:07] | Mar–Marci! Hmm? | 我等这一刻等了好久… |
[14:11] | Marci, are you a musician? | Marci 你是个音乐家吗 |
[14:15] | You know I am! | 你知道我是的 |
[14:17] | I’ve only sent you all my demos. | 我把我的样带都寄给了你 |
[14:20] | I’m working on a song. Here. | 我正在写歌 听着 |
[14:24] | ♪ There’s a man in California ♪ | 如果你惶恐不安 |
[14:26] | ♪ If you’re ever in a funk ♪ | 记住有个男子能保护你 他就在在加利福利亚 |
[14:32] | ♪ He may not be F. Murray Abraham ♪ | 他或许不是F.Murray Abraham(著名演员) |
[14:35] | ♪ But I think he’s a hunk ♪ | 但在我心中 他高大无比 英俊迷人 |
[14:39] | ♪ And his name is ♪ | 他的名字就叫… |
[14:41] | ♪ Aaaaa… ♪ | |
[14:47] | ♪ Adrian ♪ | |
[14:51] | ♪ Yeaaah ♪ | |
[14:53] | ♪ Adrian ♪ | |
[14:56] | ♪ I said oo-Aaaa… ♪ | 我说过 |
[15:01] | Aaaa… ♪ Aaa– ♪ | |
[15:02] | Aaa Mar–Marci. | |
[15:04] | On second thought, | 我又考虑了一下 |
[15:06] | why don’t you tell me about the case? | 你还是跟我说说案子吧 |
[15:08] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry. Can we start over? | 对不起 我们从头开始 好吗 |
[15:14] | You had a dog. His name was Otto. | 你有只狗 -它叫Otto -是的 是的 |
[15:17] | Yep, that’s right. | Otto上周死了? |
[15:18] | And Otto died last week? | Otto上周死了? |
[15:20] | Monday, yeah. | 是的 上周一死的 我周一晚上埋葬了它 |
[15:21] | Well, I buried him Monday night. | 是的 上周一死的 我周一晚上埋葬了它 |
[15:23] | So he’s in the ground, dead. Dead, dead dog. | 所以 它躺在地里 死了 |
[15:28] | And then three days later, | 死了 一只死狗 |
[15:30] | on Thursday, | 可是 三天前 就是星期四那天 |
[15:32] | the woman across the street was attacked? | 街对面有个女人却被袭击了? |
[15:34] | – By–By a dog. – Yeah, she was mauled. | -被…被一只狗袭击了 -是呀 她被咬死了 |
[15:37] | Isn’t that the grossest word? | 这样说不会太粗俗了吧 |
[15:38] | “Mauled.” Mauled. | 咬死了 咬死了 |
[15:40] | I mean, Otto had snapped at her last year, | 我是说Otto去年的确咬过她 |
[15:43] | but it wasn’t a big deal. | 但那次只是件小事而已 |
[15:44] | But of course, you know, the cops naturally think that he did it. | 不过 当然 你知道的 警察自然会认为是它干的 |
[15:47] | So they dug him up to compare the teeth marks. | 所以他们把它挖了出来 对比牙印 |
[15:50] | And they matched. | 居然吻合了 |
[15:52] | Well, that’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:55] | They’re gonna return him tomorrow. | 他们明天早上会把它送回来 |
[15:56] | I guess I’m gonna have to bury him again. | 我想我又得重新埋葬它了 |
[15:58] | So to recap, the dog dies on Monday, | 把事情梳理一遍 狗是在上周一死的 |
[16:02] | then three days later, kills your neighbor. | 却在三天后咬死了你的邻居 |
[16:04] | Pretty freaky, huh? | 琢磨不透 对吧 |
[16:07] | And the dog was definitely dead when you buried him. | 你埋葬它的时候 它确实死了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, the dog was definitely dead when I buried him. | 是的 我埋葬它的时候 它确实死了 |
[16:12] | What do you think, I’m a nut? | 你怎么看 |
[16:14] | Ah… | 觉得我是个疯子吗 |
[16:16] | What do you think, Adrian? | 你怎么看 Adrian |
[16:17] | I stopped thinking an hour and a half ago. | 我在一个半小时之前就停止思考了 |
[16:19] | What do you think? | -你怎么看 |
[16:20] | I think we should call the captain. | -我认为我们该给队长打个电话 |
[16:23] | That’s the men’s room. And– Hey. | 那是男厕所 |
[16:28] | This… is my desk. | 还有… |
[16:32] | Lieutenant Disher. | 嘿 |
[16:39] | Oh, check these out. | 这是我的办公桌 Disher副队长 |
[16:42] | Real handcuffs. Wanna try ’em on? | 看看这个 |
[16:49] | So… Sam. | 货真价实的手铐 |
[16:52] | How long have you wanted to be a policeman? | 想试试吗 |
[16:54] | I don’t wanna be a cop. | 那么…Sam 你想当警察多久了 |
[16:56] | – But your mom said you did. – Maybe when I was nine. | 我可不想当警察 |
[16:59] | How old are you now? | -可你妈妈说你想当 -或许9岁的时候吧 |
[17:02] | Nine and a half. | 那你现在几岁了 |
[17:03] | Who’d want to be a cop? | 9岁半 |
[17:05] | You don’t make any money and everybody hates you. | 谁会想当警察啊 当警察钱赚得少 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 还吃力不讨好 好吧 |
[17:18] | Okay, so, uh, what do you wanna do? | 好吧 那么 你想做什么呢 |
[17:20] | We got some game and stuff, I think, for when kids visit. | 我们这儿有些游戏 |
[17:23] | How about that? | 我想是专为孩子参观准备的 |
[17:24] | Let’s see. | 怎么样? |
[17:26] | No. | 看看吧 |
[17:28] | Ah, yeah, here we go. | 不 |
[17:30] | How about this? | 是的 |
[17:31] | We got crayons. | 这个 |
[17:34] | Coloring book. | 这个怎么样 |
[17:37] | Hmm. I did that one. | 有彩色粉笔 彩色书 |
[17:39] | – I used to love this game. – Hm. Timber. | 我用过这个 |
[17:42] | Set it up. | -我以前很喜欢玩这个 -积木 |
[17:45] | I’m looking at the forensic report right now, Monk. | 搭积木 |
[17:48] | Your girlfriend’s in a lot of trouble. | 我正在看鉴证科的报告 Monk |
[17:50] | Yeah, she’s– she’s not my girlfriend. | 你女朋友的麻烦可大了 是啊 |
[17:54] | Look, the bite marks all match 100%. | 她… 她不是我的女朋友 |
[17:57] | It’s as good as a fingerprint. | 听着 牙印百分百吻合 牙印和指纹是一样的 |
[17:58] | She says the dog was already dead. | 可她说她的狗已经死了 |
[18:01] | Debbie | Debbie Ringel was attacked by a dog. |
[18:04] | And it wasn’t a ghost dog. | Ringel是被一只狗袭击的 |
[18:06] | Here is a more likely scenario. | -那条狗可不是鬼变的 |
[18:08] | The dog kills the neighbor, Marci panics. | -我想事情可能是这样的 |
[18:10] | She has her own dog put down | 那只狗杀了邻居 Marci慌了 |
[18:12] | and claims that he died a couple of days earlier. | 她自己把狗弄死了 |
[18:14] | I don’t know. I-I don’t know. | -然后告诉别人狗在几天前就死了 -我不知道 |
[18:16] | Animal control warned her about Cujo at least twice, | 我…我不知道 |
[18:19] | which means she’s responsible. | 动物管理中心为狗的事警告过她好几次了 |
[18:21] | She could be indicted for manslaughter. | 那就意味着她要对此负责 |
[18:23] | What she needs is a good lawyer | 她将被以谋杀罪起诉 |
[18:24] | and you need to get the hell out of there. | 她需要找个好律师 |
[18:26] | Okay? Bye-bye. | 你需要赶紧抽身出来 知道吗 |
[18:27] | Right. | 再见 |
[18:29] | Natalie. | 好的 |
[18:33] | Not like that. | |
[18:35] | Push it with your fingertips. | 不是那样的 |
[18:38] | Now pull it from the other side over here. | 用指尖推 |
[18:42] | Yeah, yeah. All right. | 然后从那头拖过来 |
[18:44] | That’s how you do it. | 对 对 好的 就是这样 |
[18:45] | – Having fun? – Yeah. | 对 对 好的 就是这样 |
[18:47] | You know. | -好玩吗 -是的 |
[18:49] | If you need me, I will be at the Four Seasons with Linda. | 你知道的 如果你要找我的话 |
[18:52] | Do not need me. She’ll kill me. | 我和Linda在四季酒店 千万别找我 |
[18:55] | Okay, that’s yours. | 否则她会杀了我的 |
[18:56] | Have fun. | -好了 那是你的了 -玩得开心点 |
[18:57] | Oh, captain? | -好了 那是你的了 -玩得开心点 |
[18:59] | Have fun. | 队长? |
[19:03] | Okay, I’m gonna go again. | 玩得开心点 -好吧 |
[19:06] | Push. | 我重来一次 -好的 |
[19:07] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Okay. | 推 |
[19:10] | They think I killed Otto?! | |
[19:11] | – Well, that would explain quite a bit. – Makes a lotta sense. | 他们认为是我杀了Otto?! -这样一来 |
[19:14] | No, I-I don’t do that, okay? | 很多问题都能解释清楚了 -整个案子都讲得通了 |
[19:16] | I don’t kill things I love. | 不 我… |
[19:18] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 我没做过 好吧? 我不会杀害我的所爱 |
[19:20] | There must be another explanation. | 听你这么说我就放心了 |
[19:22] | Like what, Marci? | 肯定有别的说法 |
[19:23] | Like, I don’t know. I mean, you do it all the time. | -比如说呢 Marci -比如 我不知道 |
[19:25] | The police have a theory and they think it’s cut and dry. | 我是说 通常都是你来找出答案的 警方有他们自己的老一套理论和做法 |
[19:28] | And then you come in and you do your thing. | 然后你介入调查 |
[19:31] | And you get clues and you figure it out. | |
[19:33] | You know, it’s like “Mr. Monk and the astronaut.” | 发现线索 |
[19:35] | Or “Mr. Monk goes back to school.” | 你知道的 |
[19:38] | Oh, remember that one? | 就像”Monk先生和宇航员”那件案子 或是像”Monk先生重返校园”那件案子 |
[19:39] | No! Where are you getting these names? | -想起来了吗 -不 |
[19:41] | Marci, according to the forensic laboratory reports– | 这些名字你都是怎么想出来的 |
[19:43] | Yeah, well, they’re wrong. | Marci 根据鉴证科的报告… |
[19:45] | Okay. They can make mistakes. | 是呀 那么 他们错了 |
[19:47] | Maybe it was, uh, a frame-up. | 好吧 他们可能犯错 |
[19:51] | They framed your dog? | 或许 那是个…阴谋 |
[19:53] | Yeah, maybe they did frame my dog, Natalie. | 难道他们想陷害你的狗? 是呀 |
[19:56] | It’s not totally unprecedented. | 或许他们的确陷害了我的狗 Natalie |
[19:58] | What about “Mr. Monk and the Panic Room”? | 以前也有过这样的事 |
[20:01] | They tried to frame a monkey, didn’t they? | 比如”Monk先生和避难室”的案子? |
[20:03] | See, things aren’t always as they seem. | 他们就想要陷害猴子 不是吗 |
[20:05] | – That’s true. – Okay. | 看吧 事情并不总像表面上那样 |
[20:07] | We made a deal. | -的确如此 -好吧 |
[20:09] | Okay. I spent $800 for six hours. | 我们有交易的 |
[20:11] | I own you. | 我花了800美元买你6个小时 |
[20:13] | You have to do what I say. | 你现在属于我 |
[20:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What if he’s home? | 你必须得听我的 |
[20:21] | There’s no car in the driveway. | 如果他在家怎么办 |
[20:23] | Worry wart. | 车道上都没车 |
[20:25] | Adrian. | 杞人忧天 |
[20:30] | You’ll be the lookout. | |
[20:31] | I’m not the lookout. | -你负责望风 |
[20:34] | That’s where they found her — in the shed. | -我不想望风 |
[20:38] | He’s doing it. That is so cool. | 他们就是在工棚里发现的她 他在查案了 |
[20:41] | I’ve got goose bumps. I really do. | 太酷了 我全身都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[20:44] | – You wanna see? – No, thank you. | -我说真的 你要看看吗 |
[20:45] | Bumpy. | -不了 谢谢 |
[20:47] | You have the best job in the world. | 起鸡皮疙瘩 你的工作是世界上最棒的工作 |
[20:48] | Not today, I don’t. | 你的工作是世界上最棒的工作 |
[20:50] | Did you say something? | 今天可不是 |
[20:52] | ‘Cause it sounded like you said something. | 你说什么 |
[21:35] | What? | 听起来似乎你说了些什么 |
[21:37] | She was attacked right here. | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | You can still see the blood. | 她就是在这儿被袭击的 |
[21:42] | But she must’ve tried to fight back. | 还看得到血迹 |
[21:45] | Right? | 但是 她肯定反抗过 |
[21:46] | Look at all these tools. | 对 |
[21:48] | Why–Why didn’t she grab one of these tools? | 看看这些工具 |
[21:53] | What are you doing? | 为什么…为什么她没随手抓一个反击呢 |
[21:54] | – Clue hug! – No! Natalie! | -你在做什么 -发现线索的拥抱 |
[21:56] | – Marci! – Ooh, right. | -不 Natalie |
[21:58] | Yes, go! Keep going. | 对了 继续 继续 你太棒了 你太棒了 继续查 |
[21:59] | You’re amazing. You’re amazing. Do your thing. | 对了 继续 继续 |
[22:15] | What is that? | 你太棒了 你太棒了 继续查 |
[22:17] | It’s a flower petal. | 那是什么 |
[22:21] | Tulip? | 是片花瓣 |
[22:32] | There’s no tulips in this yard. | 郁金香? |
[22:35] | That’s not a clue. That’s just something I notice. | 可院子里没郁金香 |
[22:38] | This is what we call an observation. | 那不是线索 只是我注意到的一点东西 |
[22:40] | Okay, right. | -我们管这叫观察 |
[22:42] | Can I help you? | -好的 |
[22:44] | Oh, it’s you! | 好的 |
[22:47] | Why can’t you just leave me alone? | 我能帮你吗 是你 |
[22:49] | Mr. Ringel, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 你就不能让我一个人清静清静吗 |
[22:53] | I wonder if I could ask you a couple of questions. | Ringel先生 |
[22:56] | Did you actually see Marci’s dog on that day? | 对你妻子的事我很抱歉 |
[22:59] | We know it was her dog. | 我想能不能问你几个问题 你那天亲眼看到了Marci的狗吗 |
[23:01] | He crawled in under the fence. You can still see the hole. | 我们知道是她的狗干的 它从围栏下面爬进来 |
[23:04] | I talked to the cops. All the teeth marks match. | 那个洞现在还看得见 我跟警察谈过了 |
[23:06] | And who the hell are you? | 他们说牙印完全吻合 |
[23:08] | This is Adrian Monk, okay? | 你到底是谁 他是Adrian |
[23:11] | Monk And he happens to be a genius. | |
[23:13] | Marci, don’t–don’t– | 好吗 他是个天才 |
[23:15] | If you have anything to hide — | Marci 别…别… |
[23:17] | and I have a hunch that you do — | 如果你有所隐瞒的话 |
[23:18] | he’s gonna find it. | 我感觉你肯定有隐瞒 |
[23:20] | He’s already found, like, a million clues. | 他会查出来的 |
[23:21] | Tell him. | 他已经发现了 差不多上百万条线索 告诉他 |
[23:22] | Okay, Marci, let’s just leave this man alone. | 好了 |
[23:26] | You did it! You killed her. | Marci 我们还是走吧 |
[23:28] | You are in big trouble, mister. | 是你干的 是你杀了她 |
[23:30] | Big trouble because Adrian Monk always gets his man, friend! | -你有大麻烦了 先生 |
[23:36] | Sorry. Sorry about her. | -对不起 你有大麻烦了 因为Adrian |
[23:38] | Sorry about everything. Sorry for your loss. | Monk 总是会抓住凶手的 |
[23:42] | So sorry. | 朋友 抱歉 |
[23:45] | I-I did manage | 对一切都感到抱歉 对不起 真对不起 |
[23:47] | to get your tools all straightened out, though. | 不过 |
[23:51] | This hose is kind of a mess, though. | 我… 我确实帮您把工具都整理了 |
[23:53] | You might wanna– It’s okay. | 不过这根软管还是一团糟 |
[24:02] | Natalie! | 你可能想要… |
[24:05] | He said Natalie! | 没事 |
[24:14] | According to the police, | 他叫的是Natalie |
[24:16] | Otto dug this hole, attacked Mrs. Ringel, | 根据警方的说法 Otto挖了这个洞 |
[24:19] | then got out the same way. | 袭击了Ringel夫人 |
[24:21] | So? | 然后从这个洞逃走了 |
[24:23] | Well, where’s the dirt? It’s all on the other side. | 那么? 泥土呢? |
[24:26] | But that’s the wrong side. | 全都在那边 但是不该在那边啊 |
[24:28] | When a dog digs a hole, he pushes the dirt behind him. | 狗挖洞的时候 |
[24:31] | And… look! | 会把泥土刨到后边去 |
[24:36] | – Dead… – Tulip. | 还有…看 |
[24:42] | It’s possible. | -死了的… -郁金香 |
[24:44] | There’s a chance she’s not crazy. | 有可能 有可能她并没有疯 |
[24:48] | I mean, she’s crazy, but she might not be wrong. | 我是说 她确实疯了 |
[24:55] | Clue hug? | 不过 她可能没说错 |
[24:56] | Take it like a man. | -发现线索的拥抱? |
[25:02] | Uh, I need a wipe, Natalie. | -像个男人似的接受吧 |
[25:05] | Ooh, ooh! | 我需要纸巾 |
[25:06] | Natalie Hold on! | |
[25:08] | Right here. Here. | 等等 |
[25:09] | Oh, no! Use mine. | 这儿 这儿 |
[25:11] | They’re monogrammed. They’re better. | 噢 不 用我的 |
[25:13] | I-I did it myself. | 上边有印花的 好得多 是我…我自己做的 这是卫生纸巾 |
[25:14] | They’re sanitary wipes. Doesn’t that defeat the purpose? | 是我…我自己做的 这是卫生纸巾 |
[25:19] | Adrian, she’s ruining everything. | 纸巾不都是卫生的吗 Adrian |
[25:22] | I mean, who is she? | 她在毁掉你的一切 我是说 她是谁呀 |
[25:23] | I’m his assistant, okay? I been with him for three years. | 我是他的助理 好吧 我和他一起工作三年了 |
[25:26] | Well, I’ve known him even longer, okay? | -我认识他的时间更长 好吧 |
[25:28] | Okay, here’s a little news flash, Marci. | -有些事你要了解 Marci |
[25:30] | Stalking someone and knowing someone — | 痴迷某人和了解某人可不是一码事 |
[25:32] | two different things! | |
[25:33] | Excuse me. Ladies, let’s settle down. | 抱歉 女士们 冷静点 |
[25:36] | I think we might have an actual murder on our hands. | 我想我们遇到了一桩真正的谋杀案 |
[25:39] | Oh, woo-hoo! | 确实是 |
[25:40] | Exactly. Woo-hoo. | 我们好好想想 |
[25:43] | Let’s just think for a minute, okay? | 好吗 |
[25:47] | Tell me about the dog. How did he die? | 说说你的狗吧 它是怎么死的 |
[25:50] | Kidney failure. | 肾衰竭猝死 |
[25:51] | He went really quickly. | 肾衰竭猝死 |
[25:53] | Before he passed, did anything unusual happen? | 在它死之前有什么奇怪的事吗 |
[25:57] | Oh, yes! | 有 |
[25:58] | About two weeks ago, he disappeared for a whole day. | 有 大约两周前 |
[26:01] | I couldn’t find him. I was worried sick. | 它失踪了一整天 我找不到它 担心得要命 |
[26:03] | I was putting up posters everywhere. | 我到处贴寻狗启事 |
[26:05] | And then around 6:00, he just showed up. | 大约6点 它却自己回来了 |
[26:08] | And you have no idea where he was? | 你不知道它去了哪儿吗 |
[26:10] | No. | |
[26:11] | He was covered in woodchips, though. | 不知道 |
[26:13] | Is that important? | 不过它身上都是木屑 |
[26:14] | It took me an hour to brush it out. | 这很重要吗 |
[26:16] | You still have the brush? | 我花了一个小时才把它刷干净 |
[26:17] | The brush? | -那把刷子还在吗 |
[26:18] | Please. | -刷子? |
[26:20] | – Actually, that’s a good idea. – I’ll get it. | -拜托 -事实上 |
[26:33] | It’s teak. | 这是个好主意 我去拿 是柚木的 |
[26:40] | Mahogany. | 桃花心木 |
[26:42] | Lumber yard. Oh, no. | 木材厂 |
[26:46] | We have to now. It’s tradition. | 不 |
[27:00] | Can I help you? | 我现在得拥抱你 这可是传统 |
[27:02] | This is Adrian Monk. | 有什么事吗 这是Adrian Monk 他有些问题要问你 |
[27:03] | He’s gonna be asking you some questions. | 这是Adrian Monk 他有些问题要问你 |
[27:05] | – What about? – You’ll find out. | -关于什么的问题 -你会知道的 |
[27:07] | First, there are some ground rules. | 首先 有些规则你得遵守 不准咳嗽 不准打喷嚏 |
[27:08] | No coughing, no sneezing. You will not shake his hand. | 首先 有些规则你得遵守 不准咳嗽 不准打喷嚏 |
[27:10] | You will not make small talk. Do you understand? | 不能跟他握手 不能跟他闲聊 明白了吗 |
[27:13] | Lower that sleeve so it’s even with the other one. | 把那只袖子放得和另一只一样高 |
[27:15] | He’s very particular. | 他很挑剔的 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 好了 |
[27:30] | Have you seen this dog? No. | 你见过这条狗吗 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 没见过 谢谢 |
[27:38] | That is four lumber yards down, one to go. | 一共四间木材厂 |
[27:40] | How am I dong? | 现在去掉一间 我干得怎么样 |
[27:41] | Not bad, actually. | 不错 很不错 |
[27:43] | Well, if you ever need an assistant– | 不错 很不错 |
[27:45] | Well, I have Natalie. | -那如果你需要助理的话… |
[27:46] | Well, maybe it’s time for a change. | -我有Natalie了 |
[27:48] | Natalie and I have been together for three and a half years. | 或许该换换了 |
[27:50] | – So I don’t thi– – I’ll work for free. | Natalie和我一起工作3年半了 |
[27:57] | What? | -所以我不想… |
[28:00] | You’re considering it? | -我免费工作 什么 |
[28:02] | Well, you know… free. | 你在考虑了吗 你知道的…免费 |
[28:06] | So? | 那么? |
[28:08] | You wanna make a counter offer? | |
[28:10] | Yeah, here’s my counter offer. I’m not nuts! | 你想要竞争吗 我的竞争优势就是 我还没疯 |
[28:14] | You’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 |
[28:17] | It ju– It’s her! | 你说得对 对不起 |
[28:18] | I get so flustered. | 只是… 是她 -让我有点慌乱 -Monk先生 你不是慌乱 |
[28:20] | Mr. Monk, you’re not flustered. You’re flattered. | -让我有点慌乱 -Monk先生 你不是慌乱 |
[28:22] | Who wouldn’t be? | 你是被夸得飘飘欲仙 人之常情嘛 |
[28:23] | She adores you. She knows everything about you. | 她崇拜你 了解你的一切 |
[28:26] | After all, you’re only human. | 毕竟你也只是个普通人啊 |
[28:28] | There’s no need for name-calling. You know what? | 没必要骂人吧 |
[28:32] | On second thought, I think it’s a great idea. | 你知道吗 |
[28:35] | – What are you doing? – Calling a cab. | 其实再想想 这个主意也不赖 |
[28:37] | – I’m going home. – What?! | -你要干吗? -叫出租车 我要回家 |
[28:38] | I’m glad that this happened, actually. | -什么?! -事实上 事情变成这样 我很开心 |
[28:39] | That woman is as obsessive and compulsive as you are. | 那个女人跟你一样有强迫症 |
[28:42] | I want you to see what it’s like. | 我想让你看看到底是怎么回事 去吧 |
[28:43] | Go ahead. Hang out with her, work with her. | 我想让你看看到底是怎么回事 去吧 |
[28:46] | I’ll call you tomorrow. We’ll compare notes. | 跟她约会 跟她一起工作 我明天再给你电话交换意见 |
[28:55] | It’s for the best, boss. | 真是太好了 |
[28:59] | – Last weekend was my fault. – Hmm. | 老板 上个周末都是我的错 |
[29:02] | And the weekend before that? | 那上上个周末呢 |
[29:04] | That one… Okay, that was my fault too. | 那一次嘛… |
[29:09] | Mm-hmm. | 也是我的错 |
[29:10] | Look, I’ve got two detectives on sick leave. | 行了吧 |
[29:12] | I have been swamped. | 听着 已经有两名探员向我请病假了 |
[29:14] | What does a girl have to do to get your attention, captain? | 我已经一团糟了 一个女孩要怎么做才能引起你的注意呢 |
[29:17] | Kill someone? | 队长? 杀人? |
[29:27] | I’m not gonna answer it. | 我不想接 |
[29:31] | It is… in the briefcase. | 放进公文包 |
[29:35] | It’s in the briefcase and the briefcase is locked. | 放进公文包里 |
[29:42] | Now… where were we? | 再把公文包锁上 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 现在…刚说到哪儿了 |
[29:52] | Fingertips. | 好的 指尖 |
[29:53] | Lieutenant, we caught a break on that Chinatown thing. | 副队长 唐人街那桩案子有线索了 |
[29:55] | Okay. Give it to Kramer. Tell him I’m busy. | 好的 把线索交给Kramer 告诉他我很忙 |
[29:58] | I am Kramer. | 我就是Kramer |
[29:59] | Uh-huh. | 我就是Kramer |
[30:02] | Yeah. It’s John Ringel. | 是的 |
[30:27] | That’s the guy. That’s the husband. | 是John Ringel 是那个家伙 那个丈夫 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah, he owns a lumber yard. | 是呀 他有间木材厂 |
[30:33] | I forgot. | -我忘记了 -你忘记了?! |
[30:34] | You forgot?! | -我忘记了 -你忘记了?! |
[30:36] | How could you forget?! | 你居然忘了?! |
[30:37] | We’ve been checking lumber yards all day! | 你居然忘了?! -我们一整天都在查木材厂 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | -真是抱歉 我没想起来 |
[30:41] | I’m not a perfect person. | 我又不是个完人 |
[30:45] | I need a hug. | |
[30:46] | No, no more hugs. | -我需要个拥抱 -不 别再拥抱了 |
[30:49] | Sorry, I was just closing up. | 抱歉 我刚去关门了 |
[30:51] | Not you again. | -怎么又是你 -我的狗来过这儿 |
[30:53] | My dog was here. | -怎么又是你 -我的狗来过这儿 |
[30:54] | You kidnapped my dog two weeks ago! | 你两周前绑架了我的狗 |
[30:56] | You really are certifiable, aren’t you? | 你真是疯了吧? |
[30:58] | I told you to stop harassing me. | 我告诉过你别再烦我了 |
[31:00] | But that’s it. | 我告诉过你别再烦我了 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna call my lawyer and then I’m calling the cops. | 我要打电话给我的律师 |
[31:10] | Let’s just get outta here. | 打电话报警 |
[31:13] | I think he’s bluffing. | 我们还是走吧 |
[31:14] | He’s bluffing. | 我想他是在虚张声势 |
[31:18] | What is it? | 他在虚张声势 |
[31:23] | It’s chew marks. | 那是什么 是咬痕 |
[31:28] | Look! | 看 |
[31:31] | Otto! | |
[31:34] | You are amazing! | 你太厉害了 |
[31:36] | What do you wanna call this case? | |
[31:37] | I don’t know! Shut up. | 你打算给这个案子取什么名字 我不知道 闭嘴 |
[31:39] | How about “Mr. Monk is Friggin’ Awesome”? | 我不知道 闭嘴 “Monk先生令人敬畏”怎么样 |
[31:41] | How about “Mr. Monk and Marci: The Adventure Begins”? | 或者叫”Monk先生和Marci的冒险之旅” |
[31:44] | It doesn’t matter. Nobody cares about the name. | 无所谓 没人在意名字 |
[31:47] | Just shut it. | 闭嘴吧 |
[31:54] | Monogrammed wipe. | 印花纸巾 石膏模型 |
[32:04] | “Plaster mold. Do not ingest.” | 请勿吞食 |
[32:13] | Marci, when Otto died, did you tell anyone? | Marci 关于Otto死的事 |
[32:19] | No. | 你对谁提起过吗 |
[32:24] | Oh, my God. | 没有 天啊 |
[32:26] | Don’t turn! Don’t–don’t–don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[32:31] | I think you were right. | 别…别… 别转身 |
[32:32] | He’s the guy. | 我想你说对了 他就是凶手 |
[32:35] | And I know how he did it. | 而且我知道他的作案伎俩了 |
[32:37] | Oh, my gosh. Say, “Here’s what happened.” | 天哪 说”事情是这样的” |
[32:40] | He must’ve been planning this for weeks! | 他肯定已经预谋了好几个星期了 |
[32:42] | Say, “Here’s what happened”! | |
[32:44] | Shh. | 说”事情是这样的” |
[32:45] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[32:49] | John Ringel realized he could murder his wife | John Ringel发现他可以谋杀自己的妻子 |
[32:52] | and blame it on your dog. | 并嫁祸到你的狗身上 |
[32:54] | Nobody would ever question it. | 而且没人会怀疑 |
[32:56] | Everybody knew Otto was a little wild. | 大家都知道Otto有点野 |
[33:00] | Marci, what are you doing? | Marci 你在干什么 |
[33:01] | There’s no hugging during the “Here’s what happened.” | Marci 你在干什么 |
[33:03] | Sorry, go on. | 我在叙述案发经过的时候 不要拥抱 |
[33:04] | Just stand over there. | -对不起 继续 -就站在那儿 |
[33:08] | That day Otto disappeared | 就在Otto失踪那天 |
[33:09] | Ringel must’ve brought him here, drugged him, | Ringel肯定把它带到这里 |
[33:13] | and made an impression of his teeth. | 将它麻醉了 并且做了它牙齿的模型 |
[33:16] | Oh, poor Otto! | 可怜的Otto啊 |
[33:24] | Then Ringel built a lethal weapon | 然后 Ringel用Otto牙印的模型 做了个致命的凶器 |
[33:26] | using the mold of Otto’s teeth. | 然后 |
[33:29] | It couldn’t have been too hard. | Ringel用Otto牙印的模型 做了个致命的凶器 |
[33:31] | After all, he owns a lumber yard. | 其实并不是太难 |
[33:32] | He had all the equipment he needed. | 毕竟 他拥有一间木材厂 |
[33:42] | Then he waited. | 各种设备一应俱全 |
[33:44] | He was in no rush. | 然后 他就等待时机 |
[33:46] | One week, two weeks, | 他并不着急 |
[33:49] | until finally, she was alone. | 一周 两周 |
[33:57] | He knew the bite marks would match up perfectly. | 终于等到她独自一人的时候 他明白牙印会完全吻合 |
[34:01] | The cops– everyone — would assume it was your dog. | 警察…所有人…都会认为是你的狗干的 |
[34:03] | It was a perfect crime, except for one thing. | 这真是完美犯罪 只除了一点 |
[34:09] | He had waited too long. | 他等得太久了 |
[34:11] | He didn’t know that Otto had died three days earlier. | 他不知道Otto在前3天就已经死了 |
[34:14] | He was framing a dead dog! Wow. | 他在陷害一条死狗 |
[34:19] | That is incredible! Where did he go? | 真是难以置信 |
[34:24] | Do it one more time for the website. | 他去哪儿了 |
[34:26] | What are you doing?! I’m not gonna say it again. | 再来一次 我要放在网站上 |
[34:28] | You don’t have to do the whole thing. | 你在干吗?! 我只问你一遍 |
[34:29] | Just say how you know how he killed his wife. | 你不用全都重来一遍 就说说你怎么知道是那家伙杀了他老婆 |
[34:31] | Marci | Marci, would you keep your voice down? |
[34:33] | He’s gonna hear us. | 你能小声点吗 他会听见的 |
[34:35] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[34:37] | I already heard ya. | 我已经听见了 |
[34:46] | Shut up and don’t move. | 闭嘴 |
[34:50] | Shoot him. | 别动 |
[34:51] | I don’t have a gun. | 开枪 我没有枪 |
[34:53] | You did in “Mr. Monk and The Dragon’s Lair.” | 我没有枪 |
[34:55] | The what?! | 你在”Monk先生和龙之撒谎者”里面就有枪啊 |
[34:57] | Oh, wait. I made that one up. | 什么 |
[34:58] | It’s called “fan fiction.” | 等等 那是我编的 |
[35:00] | I said… | -那叫做”粉丝的想象之作” |
[35:02] | shut up! | -我说… |
[35:03] | Son of a bitch! | 闭嘴 |
[35:13] | Mm. | 贱人 |
[35:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | Leland, this is not very romantic. | Leland 这可不怎么浪漫啊 |
[35:26] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[35:28] | Bite marks. | 咬痕 |
[35:31] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我要问问 |
[35:35] | Look at the bite marks. | 看看咬痕 |
[35:37] | That woman was… attacked by a dog. | 那女人是被狗袭击的 -看看那些咬痕 |
[35:40] | – Look at the bite marks. – No, thank you. | -不了 |
[35:43] | They’re all upside down. | 谢谢 牙印全是上下颠倒的 |
[35:46] | Even the defensive ones. | 那些防御伤痕也是 |
[35:51] | Um… I gotta make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[36:05] | Mr. Monk? | -Monk先生? -不 是我 |
[36:06] | No, it’s me. I’m trying to find him. | -Monk先生? -不 |
[36:18] | Disher. | 是我 我在找他 |
[36:19] | Randy, meet me at 420 Vinton Street. | Randy到Vinton大街420号等我 |
[36:22] | It’s a lumber yard. It’s owned by John Ringel. | 那是间木材厂 是John |
[36:24] | Chop chop. | Ringel的 快 快 |
[36:25] | Who’s John Ringel? | 谁是John Ringel |
[36:26] | As of ten minutes ago, he’s a murder suspect. | 谁是John Ringel 10分钟前他成了谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[36:28] | Monk is there now. I think he might be in trouble. | Monk已经在那儿了 我想他遇到麻烦了 |
[36:31] | I’m on my way. | 我马上出发 |
[36:35] | You still playing that stupid game? | 你还在玩那个蠢游戏? |
[36:37] | Randy? | |
[36:39] | Randy? | |
[36:42] | No. | 没有 |
[37:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:03] | Is this blood? | |
[37:05] | Shh. You’ve been shot. | -是血吗 -你中枪了 |
[37:06] | Oh, my God! I’ve been shot! | -天啊 |
[37:08] | Shh. It’s okay. | 我中枪了 -没事 |
[37:09] | It’s just a scratch. | -只不过是擦伤 -我在这儿干嘛 |
[37:11] | What am I doing here? | -只不过是擦伤 -我在这儿干嘛 |
[37:12] | Shut–shut up. | -闭… 闭嘴 -现在一点都不好玩了 |
[37:13] | This isn’t fun anymore. Why did you bring me here? | -闭… 闭嘴 -现在一点都不好玩了 |
[37:15] | I didn’t bring you here! | -你带我来这儿干嘛 |
[37:17] | I don’t wanna do this. I hate this. | -不是我带你来的 我不想这样 |
[37:19] | Excuse me. Pause. | 我讨厌这样 |
[37:22] | Pause, please. | 不好意思 暂停 |
[37:23] | If we could just put a pause on this… | 暂停 求你了 如果你能稍微暂停一下的话… |
[37:26] | for a second. | 我想回家 |
[37:27] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[37:29] | And I know, | 我知道 |
[37:30] | but I am absolutely not gonna say anything | 我知道 |
[37:33] | about you killing your wife. It’s no biggie. | 不过我绝对不会把你害死老婆的事情说出去的 |
[37:36] | I mean, she was asking for it. | 没什么大不了的 我是说 |
[37:38] | I’ve seen her out there. I’m your neighbor. | 她是自找的 她的事我也知道 |
[37:40] | I’ve seen her in the garden with her flower pot | 我就住在隔壁 我看到她在花园里 |
[37:42] | going blah, blah, blah. My gardenias are awesome. | 拿着浇花的水壶 尽说些废话 说什么她的栀子花很漂亮 |
[37:46] | So I’m just gonna go. | -那么 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I don’t think so! | 我要回家了 |
[37:52] | Monk! | -是吗 |
[37:54] | Come on out! | 我可不这么想 |
[37:55] | I have your girlfriend! | 快出来 你女朋友在我手里 |
[37:57] | I’m not his girlfriend. I don’t even like him anymore. | 你女朋友在我手里 |
[38:02] | Monk? | 我不是他女朋友 我不再喜欢他了 |
[38:04] | Come out or I’ll kill her. | 快出来 不然我就宰了她 |
[38:07] | Okay, right here. | 好了 我在这儿 |
[38:18] | Natalie, stay back. | Natalie 退后 |
[38:37] | Where’s your car, Marci? | 你的车在哪儿 Marci |
[38:38] | Out front. | 你的车在哪儿 Marci -前门外 -希望汽油是满的 |
[38:39] | I hope you have a full tank. | -前门外 |
[38:41] | We got a long trip ahead of us. | -希望汽油是满的 我们可要走很长一段路呢 |
[38:43] | Listen. I have to sit in the front. | 听着 我得坐前面 这是我的习惯 |
[38:44] | It’s one of my things. | 听着 我得坐前面 这是我的习惯 |
[38:46] | Yeah, he’s got a million “things.” | 是呀 |
[38:48] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 他的习惯多多 我不知道自己在想什么 |
[38:52] | SFPD! Drop the weapon! | 旧金山警察 放下武器 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[38:58] | – Go, go, go! – Go, go, go, go! | |
[39:03] | Where is he? | |
[39:04] | I can’t get a shot. | 他在哪儿 |
[39:07] | Go around. | 我打不到他 |
[39:08] | Go around! | 绕过去 绕过去 |
[39:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:03] | Let me see your hands! | |
[40:04] | Let’s see ’em. | 举起手来 |
[40:18] | Stupid game, huh? | 举起手来 |
[40:26] | What is it? | 蠢游戏吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, it’s– it’s from Marci. | -这是什么 |
[40:31] | “Adrian, I’m sorry. | -这是… 是Marci寄来的 |
[40:32] | “I can’t have your things in my house anymore. | Adrian 对不起 我不能再把你的东西放在家里了 |
[40:34] | “How would I ever explain them to Fff-Murray Abraham? | 我要怎么跟F.Murray Abraham解释呢 |
[40:37] | F. Murray Abraham. The actor. | -是个演员 |
[40:40] | May God have mercy on his soul. | 愿上帝保佑他 |
[40:43] | Your pants are back. | -你的裤子都寄回来了 -我已经把这些都扔了 |
[40:44] | I’d already thrown this stuff out. | -你的裤子都寄回来了 |
[40:47] | Oh, hey. Look. | -我已经把这些都扔了 |
[40:49] | It’s you. | 嘿 看呀 是你呢 |
[40:51] | Adrian Oh, Adrian, I adore you. Aren’t you amazing? | |
[40:54] | I love everything you say and do. | 我崇拜你 你太棒了 |
[40:56] | All right. It wasn’t like that. | -我爱你的一言一行 -好的 |
[40:58] | Thank you, Marci. | -不是那样的 -谢谢 Marci |
[40:59] | I think you have excellent taste. | 我觉得你很有品位 |
[41:01] | How would you like to be my new assistant? | 我觉得你很有品位 你愿意做我的新助理吗 |
[41:02] | You could follow me around and worship me all day. | 你可以整天跟着我 |
[41:04] | – Cut it out, will you? – And let’s seal the deal | 崇拜我 -停 |
[41:06] | with a great big clue hug. | 好吗 -我们用以一个大大的发现线索拥抱来结束吧 |
[41:08] | Clue hug! | Clue hug! 发现线索拥抱 发现线索拥抱 |
[41:09] | – Clue hug! – Stop it. | 发现线索拥抱 发现线索拥抱 -发现线索拥抱 -停 |
[41:11] | Oh, I love you. I’m your biggest fan. | -发现线索拥抱 -停 我爱你 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[41:13] | I just want a little clue hug! | -我只是想要一个小小的发现线索拥抱 -Natalie |
[41:15] | Natalie, cut it out. I know it’s you. | 停 我知道是你 |
[41:16] | Clue hug, clue hug. | 发现线索拥抱 发现线索拥抱 |