时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hello! | 有人么 |
[00:23] | Hello! | 有人么 |
[00:26] | Mr. Magneri. | Magneri先生 |
[00:27] | Anybody! Hello! | Magneri先生 |
[00:29] | It’s very important. | 有人在么 |
[00:31] | It’s a matter of life or death. | 这事很重要 |
[00:34] | Somebody please answer me. | 人命关天 拜托来个人跟我说话 |
[00:38] | Hello! | 有人么 |
[00:40] | Mr. Magneri. | Magneri先生 |
[00:42] | Please, somebody. | 求你了 |
[00:44] | Answer me. Please. | 有人么 |
[00:47] | Oh, my God. Please. | 回答我啊 求你了 |
[01:04] | Did you follow me here? | 你一直跟着我到这里? |
[01:07] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry. Here. You can take it. | 对不起 |
[01:10] | Take it. It’s fine. | 对不起 这个 |
[01:12] | What is that? | 你可以拿走 拿走吧 没关系 |
[01:14] | Oh, my God! | 那是什么? |
[01:16] | No! No! | 我的天啊! 不! 不! |
[01:32] | Help! Please! Somebody! | 救命! 求求你! |
[01:35] | Help me! Somebody please! | 有人么 救命! |
[01:39] | Anybody! | 救救我! |
[01:49] | No! | 救我! 不! |
[03:33] | Give me some good shots of her face. Okay? | Monk先生和裸男 |
[03:38] | You get those barricades up? | 脸部拍得清楚点 好么 |
[03:40] | Yes, sir. | 路障都设好了么 是的 长官 |
[03:41] | Dr. G is guesstimating | 是的 长官 |
[03:43] | around 1:00 a.m. at the latest. | G医生估计死亡时间 |
[03:46] | Probably midnight. | 最迟在凌晨1点左右 |
[03:47] | Is this a bad time? | 最迟在凌晨1点左右 很可能是在午夜 |
[03:49] | It’s this MagnaPod. | 我说话的时机不对么? |
[03:50] | The thing’s brand-new and it keeps getting stuck. | 这个是magnapod (类似于ipod) |
[03:52] | I can get to the menu, but every time I press play, | 全新的 却总是死机 |
[03:54] | it just goes… | 我可以打开菜单 但只要我一按播放键 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna put it away now. We’ve got work to do. | 它就…… |
[04:02] | And what happened to your gun? | 我先把它收起来 有正经事要做 |
[04:04] | Right here, back pocket. | 你的枪上哪儿去了? 就在这 |
[04:06] | Well, I use my gun, what, maybe once a year. | 裤子后袋里 我用枪的频率 |
[04:09] | Use this all the time. | 大概一年就一次 |
[04:12] | I bet I can guess what you’re thinking. | 而这个玩意儿却是随时都要用的 |
[04:14] | I bet you can’t. | 我打赌我知道你在想什么 |
[04:27] | Natalie! | 我赌你猜不到 |
[04:28] | Thank you for coming. | 你们能过来真是太好了 |
[04:31] | Is he okay? | |
[04:32] | Yeah. Uh, he doesn’t like the beach. | 他没事吧? 没事 |
[04:34] | – What’s he doing? – Putting on his sand shoes. | 嗯 他不喜欢海滩 他在做什么? |
[04:37] | What are sand shoes? I don’t know. | 穿沙滩鞋 沙滩鞋是什么? |
[04:39] | Look, we’ve got a little problem here. | 我不知道 |
[04:41] | This is a clothing optional beach. | 你瞧 我们已经遇到点小麻烦了 |
[04:43] | – Clothing optional. – Yeah. | 这是个天体海滩 |
[04:45] | Oh. | 天体海滩 是的 |
[04:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[04:48] | Yeah. So what do you think? | 噢 |
[04:49] | I just want him to look around a little bit, | 是的 你意下如何 |
[04:51] | see if we missed something. It’ll just take a minute. | 我只是想让他四处看看 看看我们是不是遗漏了什么 |
[04:53] | Oh my God, I see one. | 一会儿就好 |
[04:55] | Oh God, they’re everywhere. | 我的天啊 我看到一个 天哪 到处都是 |
[04:57] | Oh no, there’s another one. | 天哪 到处都是 |
[04:58] | I-I gotta take him home. This is too risky. | 噢 不 那里还有一个 我要带他回家 |
[05:00] | It’s too late. Here he comes. | 这太冒险了 |
[05:02] | We can do this. | 来不及了 他已经过来了 |
[05:03] | Let’s just distract him. Monk! | 我们能做到的 |
[05:05] | Hey. How are ya? | 一起来分散他的注意力 嗨 |
[05:07] | There should be a law against murdering people on a beach. | 应该立法 禁止在海滩上杀人 |
[05:13] | Who was she? | 说的对 |
[05:14] | Actually, we don’t really have that much. | 她是谁 |
[05:16] | Her name was Vickie Deline. | 事实上 我们知道的还不多 |
[05:18] | 23. Lived in Mission Hill. | 她叫Vickie Deline |
[05:20] | And she worked in a bar. | 23岁 住在Mission Hill |
[05:22] | – What was she doing here? – Well, don’t know. | 在酒吧工作 |
[05:24] | She parked her car up top, | 她到这里来做什么? 这个就不清楚了 |
[05:25] | left her keys in the ignition. | 她的车停在山顶上 |
[05:27] | Up the hill? | 钥匙还插在上面 |
[05:28] | Why–Why didn’t she park down here on the access road? | 山顶上? |
[05:31] | Any footprints? | 为什么 为什么她不把车停在下面的路口上? |
[05:32] | No. Uh, it rained this morning. | 有发现脚印么? 没有 今天早上下过雨 |
[05:34] | But body’s over here. | 不过 |
[05:37] | Oh, hey, like those shoes. | 尸体就在那边 |
[05:38] | Yeah. These are my sand shoes. | 噢 看那 我喜欢这个鞋子 是的 |
[05:41] | Nice. | 这是我的沙滩鞋 |
[05:43] | Oh, look at the sand! | 不错 |
[05:45] | Never seen… | 噢 你看着沙子 |
[05:46] | sand quite that color. | 从没发现…… 沙子原来是这种颜色 |
[05:48] | Mr. Monk, what would you call that color? | 是阿 Monk先生 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. Sandy. | 你把这种颜色叫做什么? 我不知道 沙色 |
[05:54] | Oh, look. A sand dollar. | 天体海滩 |
[05:56] | No, just a shell. Here she is. | 噢 看那 一个海胆 错了 只是个贝壳 |
[05:59] | Here we go. | 尸体在这 我们到了 |
[06:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:08] | Just missed my old pal, Natalie. | 你在做什么 |
[06:12] | There’s a small cut on her forefinger. | 只是很想Natallie |
[06:15] | I guess Dr. G missed that. | 抱一下 食指上有个很小的伤口 |
[06:17] | It’s like a paper cut. | 我猜G医生没注意到 |
[06:19] | Oh yeah, those hurt like the dickens. | 像是被纸割伤的 噢 |
[06:21] | What about all the stab wounds? | 是阿 就像是魔鬼干的 |
[06:23] | Yeah, they probably hurt too. | 那这些刺伤呢? |
[06:24] | There’s still sand in it. It’s fresh. | 或许都是魔鬼干的 里面还有沙子 |
[06:27] | Did you find anything nearby? | 伤口很新鲜 你们…… |
[06:30] | Any papers or an envelope? | 有没有在附近发现什么 |
[06:32] | Not yet. | 文件或是信封之类的 还没有 |
[06:33] | Well, she was holding something. | 还没有 |
[06:35] | Maybe that’s what the killer was after. | 她当时手里一定抓着什么东西 或许正是凶手想要的 |
[06:38] | – She’s missing a fingernail. – Yeah. | 她还掉了一个指甲 |
[06:40] | Yeah, we got that. Officer! | 是的 是的 这个我们发现了 |
[06:42] | You got that fingernail? | 警官 |
[06:45] | We found it on that porch over there. | 指甲在你那边么 |
[06:47] | – Who lives there? – His name is Chance Singer. | 我们在那边的门廊发现的 谁住在哪里 |
[06:50] | We haven’t found him yet. | 一个叫Chance Singer的 |
[06:51] | Officer, XYZ. | 我们还没有找到他 |
[06:56] | XYZ? | 警官 |
[06:57] | XYZ Examine Your Zipper. | |
[06:59] | I get it. XYZ. | 检查自己的拉链(exam your zipper) 我懂了 XYZ |
[07:01] | Must be him now. | 那肯定是他 |
[07:08] | Mr. Singer? | Singer先生 我是San |
[07:11] | I’m Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, SFPD. | Francisco警局的 |
[07:14] | There was a homicide last night. | Leland Stottlemeyer队长 |
[07:16] | A woman was murdered. | 昨晚这里发生了一起凶杀案 |
[07:17] | Oh, wow. No. All that negative energy. | 受害人是一名女性 噢 哇哦 不 |
[07:21] | It’s the last thing the world needs. Am I right? | 到处都是邪恶势力 |
[07:23] | Do you know a girl named Vickie Deline? | 这个世界不需要这些 我说的对么 你认识一个叫Vickie Deline的女孩么 |
[07:25] | I know a couple of Vickies. | 我认识一大堆叫Vickie的 |
[07:27] | I’m not so into last names though. | 我认识一大堆叫Vickie的 |
[07:28] | Sir, would you mind putting your shirt on? | 不过我都不记得她们姓什么 先生 能把衬衫穿上么 |
[07:31] | – May I ask why? – It would just– | 可以问一下是为什么么 |
[07:33] | It would mean a lot to me. | 这只是…… |
[07:35] | Sir, we found a broken fingernail | 对我来说意义重大 |
[07:36] | belonging to the victim on your front porch. | 先生 |
[07:38] | Where were you last night around midnight? | 我们在你家的门廊前 |
[07:41] | I was in jail. I just got out. | 发现了一枚被害人的指甲 你昨晚午夜的时候在哪里 |
[07:42] | That’ll be easy enough to check. | 我在牢里 刚出来 |
[07:44] | Sir, about that shirt… | 这倒是很容易查 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna have to insist. | 先生 |
[07:48] | All right. | 关于衬衣的事… 我不得不坚持 |
[07:51] | Whatever. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:53] | Well, had one ’cause I had to go to prison. | 随便你 |
[07:58] | There we are. Now I’m one of you. | 因为我要进监狱所以随身带了件 穿好了 |
[08:00] | Are you happy? | 现在我和你们一样了 |
[08:06] | Take it you’re a nudist. | 你满意了吧 |
[08:08] | I prefer naturist. | 我明白了 你是个裸体主义者 |
[08:09] | You know, social nudity | 我更喜欢你叫我天体主义者 |
[08:11] | has been around for hundreds of years, gentlemen. | 要知道 |
[08:13] | Get used to it. | 公开裸体已经有上百年的历史了 先生 |
[08:14] | XYZ. | 要习惯 |
[08:15] | There’s absolutely no biological necessity for clothing. | 就生理上来说 根本就没有穿衣服的必要 |
[08:18] | It’s a construct. It’s a man-made artifice. | 穿衣服只是人创造出来的 |
[08:20] | XYZ. XYZ. XYZ. | 一种人为的技艺而已 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what that means. | |
[08:23] | Examine Your Zipper. | 对不起 |
[08:25] | Maybe you should examine your attitude. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[08:27] | Sir, do you mind | 检查一下你的拉链 或许是你应该检查一下自己的态度 |
[08:29] | taking a look and see if you recognize her? | 先生 |
[08:31] | Yeah, sure, whatever you say. | 你介不介意去看看是否认识她? |
[08:33] | You know, when I first pulled up, I thought Peter Magneri sent you. | 没问题 你知道么 我刚停车的时候 |
[08:35] | Peter Magneri? Magneri Computers Peter Magneri? | 还以为是Peter Magneri派你们来的呢 |
[08:38] | Yeah, he lives up there. | Magneri电脑公司的那个Peter |
[08:40] | Magneri ? He’s been hassling me for years. | |
[08:47] | That guy owes me 200 bucks. | 是的 他就住这上面 |
[08:50] | Mr. Monk, what are you doing? | 我们之间不和已经很多年了 那家伙欠我200块钱 |
[08:52] | – You’ll go blind. – I know. | Monk先生 你在做什么 |
[08:53] | But when? | 你这样会瞎的 我知道 但要到什么时候呢 |
[09:00] | Mr. Magneri, I just need you to look at one photograph for our investigation. | Magneri先生 我只需要您看一张照片 以协助我们调查 |
[09:05] | I appreciate your seeing us, sir. | 很感激您能接见我们 先生 |
[09:06] | And believe me, I understand your time is extremely valuable. | 请相信 |
[09:10] | Actually, a reporter worked it out. | 我们知道您的时间万分宝贵 |
[09:11] | I’m worth $300,025 a minute. | 实际上 |
[09:15] | Well, then we’ll make it quick. | 有名记者曾经计算过 我的每一分钟都价值300,025美金 |
[09:16] | Do you recognize this girl? | 既然如此 我们就长话短说 |
[09:18] | – Never seen her. – You didn’t even look at her. | 你认识这个女孩么 从未见过 |
[09:20] | Where’s my coffee? | 从未见过 你看都没看 |
[09:21] | You’ve already had four cups, sir. And your wife said– | 我的咖啡呢 先生 你已经喝了4杯了 |
[09:23] | – Do I need a doctor’s note? – No, sir. | 你的妻子说…… 我需要医生批准么 |
[09:25] | I got a clean bill of health from St. Andrews | 不 |
[09:27] | less than three weeks ago. | 先生 三周前 |
[09:29] | They checked me over, head-to-toe. | 我刚从St.Andrews医院 拿到健康证明 |
[09:30] | MRIs, X-rays, blood tests. | 他们从头到脚对我检查了一遍 核磁共振 |
[09:32] | Do you know what, I’m going to bury the lot of you. | X光 血液检查 |
[09:35] | Coffee, coffee, coffee now. | 你知道么 我要取消你的份额 |
[09:36] | She was murdered last night on your beach. | 咖啡 咖啡 |
[09:39] | Oh, it’s not my beach. | 现在就要 她昨晚在你的海滩遇害了 |
[09:41] | It should be my beach, but it’s not my beach. | 哦 那可不是我的海滩 本应该是我的 |
[09:43] | Don’t even get me started on that. | 但现在不是 |
[09:45] | I didn’t actually pay for this, did I? | 别让我提起这件事 |
[09:46] | No, sir, that’s a thank-you note from the children at Lincoln Elementary. | 我还没有回复这个呢 对么 还没 |
[09:49] | You donated some computers. | 先生 这是Lincoln小学 的孩子们写来的感谢信 |
[09:51] | The zoning commission meets on Wednesdays. | 你捐助了一些电脑给他们 城市规划委员会周三要举行例会 |
[09:52] | You want to come? | 城市规划委员会周三要举行例会 |
[09:53] | Sir, where were you last night about midnight? | 你想参加么 先生 昨晚午夜时分您在哪里 |
[09:55] | I was here. I’m always here. I was working late. | 我在家 我一直都在 |
[09:57] | Did you see anyone or hear anything? | 我工作到很晚 你有看见什么人或听见什么声音么 |
[10:00] | Well, as a matter of fact, there was a woman trying to get in last night. | 这个 事实上 |
[10:02] | She kept on ringing the buzzer. | 昨晚有个女的想进来 |
[10:04] | – Who was she? – How should I know? | 她不停的按门铃 那女的是谁 |
[10:05] | Did she say anything? | 我怎么会知道 |
[10:07] | Yes. Something about a matter of life and death. | 她有说些什么么 |
[10:09] | And you didn’t let her in. | 是的 说什么人命关天 |
[10:10] | What, are you crazy? Everybody wants a piece of me. | 你没有让她进来 什么 你疯了么 |
[10:13] | Everybody’s problem’s a matter of life and death. | 每个人都想从我身上捞一笔 每一个人的问题都是人命关天 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I know. Happens to us all the time. | 是的 我懂 |
[10:18] | Everybody wants something. | 我们经常遇到 |
[10:20] | Listen, while we are here, | 大家都有需求 |
[10:21] | when I press play on this thing, | 听着 既然我们已经来了 |
[10:23] | why does it keep sending me back to the menu? | 每次我按这个玩意的播放键 |
[10:25] | I have no idea. Call customer service. | 为什么总会回到主菜单 我不知道 |
[10:26] | No, no, no. | 打电话问客服 |
[10:28] | They kept me on hold for an hour and a half. | 不 不 不 哈哈 |
[10:30] | Look, my warranty just expired. If you could take a quick look at it– | 客服让我抓着电话傻等了一个半小时 你看 我的保修期刚过 |
[10:32] | Lieutenant! | 假如你能帮忙看一眼的话…… |
[10:33] | Holster your MP3. That’s an order. | 副队长 |
[10:38] | Is there a security camera by the gate? | 把你的MP3收起来 这是命令 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but it’s broken. | 门口有装监控探头么? |
[10:41] | That’s a big surprise. | 有 但是坏了 |
[10:43] | Look at him, out there in public. | 真是个大大的惊喜 你看他 |
[10:46] | Mr. Monk, it’s a nude beach! | 在公众场合 |
[10:49] | It’s repugnant. | Monk先生 这是个天体海滩 |
[10:50] | That’s the word. Repugnant. | 真让人恶心 就是这个词 |
[10:52] | Degenerate. That’s the other word. | 恶心 退化 |
[10:54] | Degenerate! | 这是另一个词 |
[10:56] | Don’t you think that’s a little bit harsh? | 退化 |
[10:58] | Being polite. | 你不觉得这么说有点过头了吗 |
[10:59] | – Where was he last night? – Exactly. | 文明点 他昨晚在哪儿 |
[11:02] | We already spoke to Mr. Singer. | 准确的说 |
[11:03] | Yeah, well, speak to him again. | 我们已经跟Singer先生谈过了 |
[11:05] | Oh, he likes to pretend he’s all peaceful and new age-y, | 是的 那么 |
[11:08] | but believe you me, there’s a dark side. | 再跟他聊聊 噢 |
[11:10] | I believe it. | 他就喜欢装成热爱和平的新一代 不过相信我 |
[11:11] | I can tell. Even from here. | 他也有阴暗面 我相信 |
[11:13] | He threatened me once at a zoning meeting. | 从这里就能看出来 |
[11:17] | Hit me with a microphone. | 他曾在城市规划会议上威胁我 |
[11:18] | He’s a nudist! That’s what they do. | 用麦克风砸我 他是个裸体主义者 |
[11:21] | They–They hit people with microphones. | 什么都干得出来 |
[11:23] | Captain. | 他们 |
[11:30] | He’s the guy. | 他们用麦克风打人 队长 |
[11:32] | He says he was here all night. | 他就是凶手 |
[11:34] | We’re going to talk to his staff. | 他说他整晚都在家 |
[11:35] | Not him. The nudist. | 我们得去跟他的员工们谈谈 不是他 |
[11:38] | Singer? | 我说的是那个裸体主义者 |
[11:39] | I already called, Monk. His alibi checks out. | 我已经打电话问过了 Monk |
[11:42] | He was in a lockup all night. | 他有不在场证明 |
[11:43] | I don’t know how he did it… | 他昨晚一直在拘留所里 |
[11:46] | but he’s the guy. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的…… |
[11:55] | I still can’t believe it. | 但他就是凶手 |
[11:57] | She was more than my roommate. She was my best friend. | 我还是无法相信 |
[12:01] | I’m so sorry. How long did you know her? | 他不仅是我的室友 还是我最好的朋友 |
[12:04] | Three years. | 我很抱歉 你认识她多久了? |
[12:06] | We met at a bar downtown. | 三年 |
[12:08] | She was waitressing, | 我们在城里的一家酒吧里认识的 |
[12:09] | and I was working across the street at the hospital. | 她是服务生 |
[12:12] | I used to be a lab technician. | 我就在街对面的医院里上班 |
[12:14] | – Used to be? – I quit… | 我曾经是一名实验室技术员 |
[12:16] | about two weeks ago to play the market. | -曾经? -我辞掉了 |
[12:19] | Day trader? Good for you. | 大概两个月前 我投身证券市场 |
[12:22] | Well, we’ll see. | 交易员? 不错啊 |
[12:23] | Ask me again in a few months. | 这个还不知道呢 |
[12:25] | Sand. | 过几个月再说 |
[12:26] | That must be Vickie. | 沙子 |
[12:28] | She’d been going to the beach a lot. | 一定是Vickie带回来的 |
[12:30] | Meeting a nudist? | 她常去海滩 |
[12:31] | A nudist? | 去见裸体主义者? |
[12:33] | Was she seeing anyone in particular? | 裸体主义者? |
[12:35] | Uh, I think so. | 她是专门去见某个人的么 |
[12:37] | She’d been hinting about a guy– | 嗯 我想是吧 |
[12:39] | Was he a nudist? | 她一直暗恋一个人…… |
[12:40] | Let me put it another way. Was he always naked? | 是个裸体主义者么 |
[12:43] | Mr. Monk, you’re not letting her talk. | 让我换一种说法 他经常不穿衣服么 |
[12:45] | I don’t know. | Monk先生 你应该让她说 |
[12:47] | I think she might have been meeting him last night. | 我不清楚 |
[12:49] | That’s him. I knew it. | 我觉得她昨晚可能就是去见他了 |
[12:51] | – You don’t know his name. – We all know his name. | 就是他 我知道 |
[12:52] | Can I talk to you? Excuse us. | -你不知道他的名字 |
[12:55] | Come here. | -他的名字我们都清楚 我能跟你说两句么?不好意思 |
[12:56] | What are we doing here? We should be getting a search warrant. | 过来 我们这是做什么 |
[12:58] | We gotta get back to the beach. | 我们应该去申请搜查令 |
[13:00] | – Get into his trailer. – Would you relax? | 我们应该回到海滩上 |
[13:01] | I have never seen you like this. | -查一查他的拖车 -你能放松点么 |
[13:04] | We’re wasting our time. It’s the nudist. | 我从未见过你这个样子 |
[13:06] | We both know it. | 我们在浪费时间 就是那个裸体主义者 |
[13:07] | I don’t know that, Monk. | 我们都知道 |
[13:09] | Look, maybe you’re right. You usually are. | 我不知道 Monk |
[13:11] | But I have to do my job here. | 你看 或许你是对的 |
[13:14] | I need to dot every I and cross all the Ts. | 一向如此 但是 |
[13:17] | You can appreciate that. | 我得做好我的本职工作 得一笔一划 |
[13:20] | You don’t want any uncrossed Ts, do you? | 循规蹈矩 你一直很喜欢这样做的阿 |
[13:21] | Just sticking up. Some crossed. | 你也不希望有什么遗漏吧 对么 |
[13:23] | – Some of ’em not crossed. – Hello. | 想一想 假如有的划到了 |
[13:25] | With different angles. | 有的却没有 |
[13:26] | That would be anarchy, wouldn’t it? | 有的却没有 划的角度还各有不同 |
[13:28] | Yes. | 那岂不是一团糟 对么 |
[13:29] | And we don’t want that, do we? | 是的 -我们都不想那样做 对么 -对 |
[13:30] | No. | -我们都不想那样做 对么 -对 |
[13:31] | Sweetheart, I can’t leave just now. | 宝贝 我现在还走不了 |
[13:33] | Mr. Monk isn’t feeling very well. | 宝贝 |
[13:34] | He saw a naked man today. | 我现在还走不了 |
[13:37] | I knew you’d understand. | Monk先生的状态不是很好 他今天看到了一个裸男 |
[13:39] | So I’ll be there at 4:30. | 我就知道你会体谅我的 |
[13:41] | I just need to get the address. | 那么我4点半到 |
[13:44] | ‘Scuse me. May I use this? | 告诉我地址 |
[13:46] | – Sure. – Go ahead, sweetie. | 对不起 我可以借用这个么 -当然 |
[13:48] | CDs, huh? | -说吧 宝贝 好多CD阿 是么 |
[13:50] | I’ve gone digital. 60 Gigs. | 我已经用数码播放器了 |
[13:53] | Over 5,000 songs in here. | 60G的 |
[13:55] | Of course, I can’t play any of them. | 里面存了5000多首歌 |
[13:57] | Okay. Where were we? | 当然了 根本就放不出来 好了 我们说到哪儿了 |
[13:59] | – We were talking about the nudist. – No, we weren’t. | 好了 我们说到哪儿了 |
[14:01] | Randy, check your notes. Where were we? | -我们刚说到裸男 -不 不是 |
[14:03] | Uh, right. | Randy 看一下你的纪录 我们说到哪儿了 |
[14:04] | Um, did, uh, Vickie have any other– | 嗯 好的 恩 这里 Vickie有没有其他…… 好了 不 不 不 不 不 不 不好意思 |
[14:08] | – There it is. – What? | |
[14:12] | No, | No, no, no. |
[14:18] | no, Excuse me. | |
[14:26] | no. Okay. | |
[14:28] | Did Vickie have any other boyfriends that we need to know about? | 好的 Vickie还有没有什么别的男朋友 |
[14:59] | Wait, Mr. Monk. I don’t think we should do this. | 没了 等一下 Monk先生 |
[15:01] | – You got a better idea? – Yes. Not doing it. | 我觉得我们不该这么做 -你有更好的主意? |
[15:14] | Door was open. | -是的 就是别这么干 |
[15:16] | Must’ve been the wind. | 门没锁 |
[15:17] | Don’t we need a search warrant? | 一定是风吹的 |
[15:19] | What about the guy’s rights? | 难道我们不需要搜查令么 |
[15:20] | Natalie. | 那家伙的权利该怎么办 |
[15:22] | All your little rules. All your little laws. | 你的那些小规矩 |
[15:25] | They don’t apply down here. | 小法律 |
[15:28] | It’s nudie town. | 在这里根本不适用 |
[15:43] | Mr. Monk, it’s a petition to keep beach clothing optional. | 这是裸体镇 |
[15:48] | Oh yeah. | 这是封要求保持天体海滩的请愿书 |
[15:49] | That could give somebody a nasty paper cut. | 噢 |
[15:54] | There’s a knife missing. | 是的 这张纸可以把人割伤 |
[15:56] | It’s right here. He was making a sandwich. | 这里少了把刀 在这呢 |
[16:00] | Oh, this guy’s good. | 他用来做三明治了 |
[16:02] | He’s one step ahead of us. | 哦 |
[16:13] | – Hello. – What? What? What? | 这家伙真不赖 他比我们早了一步 |
[16:15] | Skinless chicken. | -这里 -什么 什么 什么 |
[16:17] | Seedless grapes. | 无皮鸡肉 |
[16:19] | You see how it’s all fitting together? | 无籽葡萄 |
[16:21] | No. | 你看出这些有多么协调了么 |
[16:22] | Look. Sugar in the raw. | 没 你看 散乱的白糖 |
[16:23] | Mr. Monk, you’re scaring me. | 你看 散乱的白糖 |
[16:25] | I’ve never seen you like this. | Monk先生 你吓到我了 |
[16:27] | It’s like you want this man to be guilty. | 我从未见过你这个样子 好像你很想让这个家伙有罪似的 |
[16:31] | Mr. Monk, there’s something that I have to tell you. | Monk先生 有些事我必须告诉你 |
[16:34] | When I was an exchange student in Greece– | 当我在希腊做交换生的时候…… |
[16:37] | Oh. Someone’s coming! | 噢 |
[16:39] | The nudists. It’s the nudists. | 有人来了 |
[16:41] | The nudists are back. The closet! | 裸男 是那个裸男 |
[16:42] | No! There’s no room! | 裸男回来了 躲到衣柜里来 |
[16:45] | Oh yeah. No clothes. | 不 没那么大地方 |
[16:49] | Okay, I’ll get the light here. | 哦 对了 |
[16:52] | Do you have anything to drink? | 里面没衣服 好的 我先把灯打开 |
[16:54] | Oh yeah, sure, in the fridge. Anything you want. | 你这里有什么喝的没有 |
[16:55] | – The water’s potable. – Oh, cool. | 哦 当然有 在冰箱里 想喝什么自己拿 |
[16:57] | So who was she, the girl who was killed? | -水也可以直接喝 -哦 |
[17:00] | You know, I just know what I read in the paper. | 不错啊 那个被杀害的女孩是谁 |
[17:02] | She was a waitress from Mission Hill. | 要知道 我也是看了报纸才知道的 |
[17:04] | Right, and they think that you’re actually involved in this somehow. | 她是Mission Hill的一个服务生 |
[17:07] | I’m not surprised. | 没错 而且他们觉得你跟这宗案子有关 |
[17:09] | They’re always looking for a reason to kick me out of here. | 我不觉得惊讶 |
[17:11] | What was she doing? | 他们总在找借口把我从这里踢出去 |
[17:13] | You know, I don’t know. | 她来这里做什么 |
[17:14] | I get kids coming down here every night. | 我可不知道 |
[17:16] | Maybe she was looking to score some drugs | 每晚都有孩子到这里来 |
[17:17] | or meet a dealer, I don’t know. | 或许她是来买毒品的 |
[17:18] | Can we just talk about something else? | 或是来找毒贩子的 我不清楚 |
[17:20] | All this murder talk’s really bringing me down. | 我们能不能说点别的 好的 |
[17:22] | Yeah. It’s sad. All right. To business. | 到处都在说谋杀案 真让人难受 是阿 是挺难受的 好吧 说生意 |
[17:23] | Yeah. Okay. So, Jenny, can you take some notes? | 是阿 是挺难受的 好吧 说生意 好的 Jenny 你来做记录好么 |
[17:25] | – Sure. – Okay, yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[17:27] | – Anybody got a pen? – Do I have a pen? | 当然 没问题 谁有笔 |
[17:29] | Definitely not. | 我有笔么 |
[17:31] | Whoops. ‘Scuse me. Sorry. | 当然没有 噢 |
[17:34] | I got one! | 不好意思 对不起 |
[17:35] | – Oh, cool. – Whoops. | 找到笔了 |
[17:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just dropped it. | 哦 酷 |
[17:40] | It rolled down that way. Under here? | 哦 不好意思 不好意思 |
[17:41] | Yeah, right behind you. | -滚到下面去了 -这下面 |
[17:42] | No, no, I think you just kicked it behind you, man. | 没错 就在你后面 不 |
[17:45] | – I don’t see it. – Maybe under the fridge. | 不 我想你把笔踢到你身后了 兄弟 我没看见 |
[17:47] | Under the fridge? | 或许在冰箱下面 |
[17:49] | Check under there. | 冰箱下面? 在那下面找找看 |
[17:51] | Where? | 哪里? |
[17:52] | I’m getting tired of this. Just get a new pen. | 哪里? |
[17:55] | If I get lower, I can see more. | 我受够了 再去找支笔来 |
[17:58] | Bend over. Right by there. Bend over. | 我要是再趴低一点的话 可以看得更清楚 |
[18:01] | This is getting tiring. Can we find another pen? | 这太累人了 我们就不能再弄支笔来么 |
[18:04] | Wait a second. | Wait a second. |
[18:05] | Isn’t that it right there? | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:07] | Move your foot. The other foot. | 不就在那里么 亮亮的那个 |
[18:09] | The other foot. No, Chance’s foot. | 抬一下脚 另一只 |
[18:12] | – Where? – There it is. I see it. | 另一只脚 不 我是说Chance的脚 哪里 |
[18:14] | Wait a sec there. Yeah, it’s right there. | 就在那 |
[18:16] | It’s right under there. We’re good to go. | 我看见了 等一下 |
[18:18] | Very good. Nice grasp. | 好的 就在这 |
[18:20] | Sorry about that, guys. | 真不错 |
[18:23] | Slid all the way down there. That’s crazy. | 抓的漂亮 |
[18:26] | Okay, so item number one. | -都滚到那里去了 -真是疯了 |
[18:28] | Zoning board meets tomorrow. | 好的 第一项 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Marin County Court House. | 明天召开的城市规划会议 是啊 |
[18:32] | 10:00 a.m. This is it, people. The Super Bowl. | 在Marin郡法院 早上10点 |
[18:34] | What’s the use? | 超级碗比赛 |
[18:36] | Peter Magneri’s gonna buy their votes anyway. | 有什么用 Peter |
[18:38] | Hey, no negative thoughts. Come on. | Magneri肯定又会收买选票 -嗨 |
[18:40] | You gotta stay positive. It’s our beach. | 别这么消极 -拜托 |
[18:43] | Nobody can take it from us, right? | 我们得积极点 这是我们的海滩 |
[18:45] | No. I get it. | 没人可以把它夺走 对么 |
[18:46] | Okay, so we have to remember the petition and copies of the survey. | 是的 |
[18:49] | And also here’s the thing… | 好的 |
[18:51] | we have to go textile. | 所以我们得记住带那份请愿书和调查的副本 |
[18:55] | It’s just for one day | 还有就是…… |
[18:57] | and we don’t want to do anything to offend these people. | 我们得穿衣服去 |
[18:59] | Plus, I think it’s illegal. | 就穿一天 我不想做任何会冒犯到那些人的事情 |
[19:00] | Forget it. I don’t have anything to wear. | 而且 我觉得那是违法的 |
[19:03] | Literally. | 算了吧 我没衣服可穿 |
[19:05] | Huh. | 说真的 |
[19:06] | You know, I have an old suit in the closet. | 嗯 |
[19:08] | – You wanna try it on? – You want me to try it on? | 我衣柜里还有一件旧西装 |
[19:09] | – You don’t want– – A suit? | 想试试么 |
[19:11] | What about the principle of the matter? | -你不想…… |
[19:14] | Look, I’m with you, but still, I don’t want to get arrested. | -西装? |
[19:16] | Hey! | 我们处事的原则怎么办 |
[19:19] | Just take my hand! | 嗨 |
[19:24] | Mr. Monk, where are you going? | 抓着我的手 |
[19:26] | It doesn’t matter. Just keep running! | Monk先生 你要去哪里啊 |
[19:27] | My friends are going to worry about me. | 这不重要 快跑 |
[19:29] | What friends are you talking about? | 我的朋友们会担心我的 |
[19:33] | Let go of my hand now. | 你说的是什么朋友 |
[19:36] | Where’s your warrant? | 放开我的手 |
[19:38] | Where are your trousers? | 你的搜查令在哪里 |
[19:39] | Why don’t you people just leave us alone? | 你的裤子在哪里 |
[19:40] | We’re just trying to live our lives. | 你们这些人为什么就不能放过我们呢 我们只是想过自己的生活 |
[19:42] | So was Vickie Deline. | 我们只是想过自己的生活 Vickie Deline也是 |
[19:43] | I know you were seeing her, Singer. | Vickie Deline也是 |
[19:45] | Her roommate told me. | 我知道你们俩在约会 Singer |
[19:46] | – Her roommate. – What happened? | -她的室友都跟我说了 -她的室友 |
[19:48] | She didn’t want to join your little cult? | 怎么了 她不愿意加入你的小组织 |
[19:51] | She tried to run. You grabbed the knife. | 她想跑 你就抓起刀 |
[19:53] | I did not know the girl. | 我不认识这个女孩 |
[19:55] | – Liar! – I never met her! | 我不认识这个女孩 -骗子 -我从未见过她 |
[19:56] | Will you get out of my face, please? | -骗子 -我从未见过她 拜托 你能离我远点么? |
[19:58] | No, no, no. No, I know that trick. | 不 不 |
[20:00] | I step back, I see the whole schmegge. | 不 不 |
[20:02] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | 我知道你的小把戏 退后一步 就能看得一清二楚 |
[20:03] | Your friend here is psychotic! | Monk先生 你还好吧 |
[20:05] | We both know you did this. | 你的朋友简直是个神经病 |
[20:06] | – Pervert! – Mr. Monk! | 我们都知道是你干的 |
[20:08] | How? Tell me that! I was in prison all night! | 变态 Monk先生 |
[20:11] | There are 20 witnesses. Check it out. | 我怎么作案?你告诉我啊 我整晚都在牢里 |
[20:12] | Don’t think I won’t. Natalie, let’s go. | 有20多个人可以为我作证 去查查吧 |
[21:12] | He was here all night. | 别以为我不会查 Natalie 我们走 |
[21:13] | Yeah, booked at 7:30 p.m. | 他昨晚一直在这里 |
[21:15] | and released at 8:00 a.m. the next morning. | 是的 晚上7点半登记进入的 |
[21:17] | It was definitely him? | 次日早上8点释放的 确定是他? |
[21:19] | Positive ID. You want to see the fingerprints? | 绝对是 |
[21:21] | What was he in for? | 你想看指纹么 |
[21:22] | Public nuisance. | 他犯什么事被抓? |
[21:24] | He was collecting petitions at a strip mall. | 妨碍公共秩序 |
[21:26] | Strip mall. | 他在商业街收集请愿签名 |
[21:28] | Doesn’t mean anything, Mr. Monk. | 商业街 这不代表什么 Monk先生 |
[21:30] | – That’s what they’re called. – Well, he got out. | 这不代表什么 Monk先生 只是个名字 |
[21:32] | Somehow, he got out. | 那么 他逃了出去 |
[21:34] | And back in again. | 不管用什么方法 反正他逃了出去 |
[21:35] | Without the guards noticing. | 然后又回来了 |
[21:38] | Excuse me. | 警卫完全没有注意到 |
[21:40] | Where did you get that? | 不好意思 |
[21:42] | From the guard. | 你从哪儿弄到这个的 |
[21:44] | How about this? | 警卫给我的 |
[21:45] | The guard gives Singer an apple. | 这个怎么样? |
[21:47] | Singer chews the apple core into the shape of a key. | 警卫给Singer一个苹果 |
[21:50] | He fashions a rudimentary kiln using that light bulb | Singer把苹果核咬成了钥匙的形状 |
[21:53] | and a sardine can. | 他用灯泡和沙丁鱼罐头 |
[21:54] | He hardens the apple core | 做成了一个简易的烘干器 |
[21:56] | in his kiln, and uses it to pick the lock. | 把苹果核变硬 |
[21:58] | Thank you. | 然后用它打开了锁 |
[21:59] | An apple core key. | 谢谢 苹果核钥匙 |
[22:02] | No? | 不行么 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 不行么 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:10] | He slipped through the bars and out the bathroom window. | 他穿过这些钢条 |
[22:13] | How? | 然后从洗手间窗户跑了出去 |
[22:14] | He wiggled through. He’s a nudist. | 怎么做到的 |
[22:16] | They’re all double-jointed. | 他扭着身体就穿过来了 他可是个裸体主义者 |
[22:18] | – They are? – Randy. | 他们的关节都是可以屈伸的 |
[22:19] | Don’t be so naive. | 真的么 |
[22:22] | They’re not like us. | Randy 别这么天真 |
[22:23] | All right, look. | 他们和我们不一样 |
[22:25] | I-I have a theory. | 你看 |
[22:27] | I-I think– | 我 我想到了一个理论 |
[22:29] | I think they secrete a fluid. | 我 |
[22:31] | Like an oil. | 我认为 我认为他们可以分泌出某种液体 |
[22:33] | It’s odorless, but I can smell it. | 就像某种油 |
[22:35] | It makes them all slippery. | 无味的 但是我能闻到 |
[22:36] | They can wiggle through anything. | 使他们变得十分光滑 |
[22:38] | They’re like slugs. | 可以穿过任何东西 就跟鼻涕虫一样 |
[22:39] | Monk, nobody wiggled through anything. | 就跟鼻涕虫一样 Monk 没有人可以穿过什么 |
[22:41] | There was a guard on duty all night. | 有名警卫整晚都在值班 |
[22:43] | Then he’s in on it too. He’s one of them. | 有名警卫整晚都在值班 那么他也有份 他也是其中的一员 |
[22:44] | Well, what about the 20 cops that are outside? | 那么 |
[22:46] | They’re all in on it! | 站在外面的那20名警察呢 |
[22:48] | Don’t you see? | 他们都是一伙的 |
[22:49] | It’s a cabal. | 你还不明白么 |
[22:51] | – What? – A cabal. | 这是一个阴谋集团 |
[22:52] | It’s a secret society. Sometimes they’re naked. | 什么 一个阴谋集团 是个神秘组织 |
[22:55] | Sometimes they go around dressed to confuse us. | 他们有时裸体 |
[22:58] | Well, they’re certainly doing that. | 有时 他们又穿上衣服到处走动来迷惑我们 |
[23:00] | Have you read their literature? | 那是 他们一定这么做了 你有读过他们的文章么 |
[23:01] | I have. They want to convert us all. | 你有读过他们的文章么 |
[23:03] | And they won’t stop until we’re all | 我读过 他们想同化我们所有人 |
[23:05] | like them, on beaches, in parks, | 不达此目的 决不罢休 |
[23:08] | hanging out… everything hanging out. | 在海滩上 在公园里 四处游荡……四处游荡 |
[23:10] | Hanging and hanging. | 四处四处游荡 |
[23:12] | Captain, there’s only one way to deal with them. | 队长 |
[23:15] | We gotta ship them back. | 只有一个办法可以对付他们 |
[23:22] | Ship them back where, Monk? | 我们得把他们全部送回去 |
[23:25] | Exactly. | 把他们送回哪里 Monk? |
[23:36] | Sit down. | 确实 |
[23:39] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[23:50] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[23:55] | Look, I don’t know what happened on that beach Monday night. | 坐啊 |
[23:58] | I do not know who killed that girl. | 听着 我不知道周一晚上海滩上发生了什么 |
[23:59] | – Actually, I have another– – Let me finish. | 我也不知道是谁杀了那个女孩 -事实上 |
[24:01] | Don’t you talk. | 我有另一个…… -让我说完 |
[24:03] | This is not a conversation. | 别说话 |
[24:05] | This is an intervention. | 这不是谈话 |
[24:07] | I’ll tell you what I do know. | 是对你的干预 |
[24:09] | Number one — it was not Chance Singer. | 我将告诉你我知道的一切 首先 |
[24:12] | Captain! | 不是Chance Singer干的 |
[24:13] | Chance Singer was in my jail all night long. | -队长 |
[24:15] | Number two — you are off this case. | -Chance Singer整晚都呆在我的监狱里 |
[24:18] | You– | 第二 这件案子你不要插手了 |
[24:20] | You-You’re defending them? | 你…… 你……你在维护他们 |
[24:22] | Monk, this is San Francisco! | Monk 这里是San |
[24:25] | There’s a million weirdoes out there. | Francisco 有成千上万的怪人 |
[24:27] | Some of them are wearing clothes. | 他们有的穿着衣服 |
[24:29] | Some of them are not. And yes, I am defending them. | 有的则不穿 |
[24:35] | That’s what this means. | 是的 我是在维护他们 |
[24:37] | We defend them. | 这正是警徽的含义 我们保护他们 |
[24:41] | I spend a lot of my time — too much of my time — | 我花了很多时间…… |
[24:43] | trying to keep bigotry and racism out of this department. | 非常非常多的时间…… 努力让这个部门远离偏见和种族歧视 |
[24:46] | I am not a bigot. | 我不是个顽固分子 |
[24:47] | Well, I don’t know what else to call it, Monk. | 我不是个顽固分子 那我无话可说了 Monk |
[24:48] | You wanna put this guy away for the rest of his life | 那我无话可说了 Monk 你想让这个家伙下半辈子在监狱里度过 |
[24:50] | because he makes you uncomfortable. | 就因为他让你觉得不舒服 |
[24:54] | Look, you’ve always had issues. | 听着 |
[24:57] | But this isn’t just another quirk or phobia. | 你总是有很多问题 |
[25:01] | Like, uh, your fear of clowns | 但这绝不是你的怪癖或恐惧症 |
[25:04] | or round things. This is different. | 跟你还怕小丑或是圆的东西不一样 |
[25:07] | This is new. | 这不一样 |
[25:09] | And weird. | 这是个新问题 |
[25:11] | And ugly. | 很怪异 |
[25:13] | First of all, I am not afraid of round things– | 很丑陋 首先申明 我不害怕圆的东西 |
[25:16] | Monk | Monk, you’re a great detective. |
[25:18] | Look at it like it’s a mystery. | 你是一个出色的侦探 就像是一个谜 |
[25:21] | There’s something going on here. | 发生了一些事情 |
[25:23] | Something’s going on inside of you. | 你的内心发生了一些变化 |
[25:27] | Figure it out. | 想清楚 |
[25:30] | Detective. | 大侦探 |
[25:32] | I don’t wanna see you back here until you do. This is… this is not fair treatment. | 想清楚了再来找我 |
[25:53] | How do people wear these things? | 这……这太不公平了 人们怎么会穿着这些东西 |
[25:54] | I feel like I’m suffocating. | 人们怎么会穿着这些东西 太可怕了 我觉得都快窒息了 |
[25:56] | I know. | 太可怕了 我觉得都快窒息了 我明白 |
[25:57] | I’m chafing. Are you chafing? | 我明白 我的皮肤都发炎了 |
[25:59] | Hey, does anyone have any more of that powder? | 你呢 嘿 谁还有那个爽身粉 |
[26:01] | – I need it. – I think Jenny has it. | 我要 |
[26:03] | Hey, there he is. | |
[26:05] | Here he comes, here he comes. | 嗨 他来了 |
[26:08] | It’s Magneri. | 他来了 他来了 |
[26:10] | Peter! Mr. Magneri. | 那是Magneri |
[26:12] | Channel 7 News. How do you feel? | -Magneri先生 我是7频道新闻的记者 你感觉如何 |
[26:13] | I feel great. | 我是7频道新闻的记者 你感觉如何 |
[26:14] | I feel the Board of Supervisors will do the right thing. | 我感觉好极了 |
[26:17] | They understand that I’m just a taxpayer. | 我觉得县议会能够做出明智的决定 |
[26:19] | All I want is a front lawn of my own | 他们明白我只是一个纳税人 |
[26:21] | where I can relax and play with my kids. | 我想要的只是属于自己的草坪 |
[26:23] | The problem is, Mr. Magneri, | 我可以在那里休息 和孩子们嬉戏 |
[26:24] | Barr Beach is not for sale. | 问题是 Magneri先生 Barr海滩并没有出售 |
[26:25] | It belongs to the people of San Francisco. | 它是San Francisco居民的共同财产 |
[26:28] | Mr. Singer, is that really you? | Singer先生 |
[26:29] | I didn’t recognize you with your clothes on. | 这真的是你么 |
[26:31] | You look almost human. | 你穿着衣服我还真没认出来 |
[26:33] | California has been blessed with 1,200 miles | 你看起来还真有人样 |
[26:36] | of coastline. | California有1200英里长的海岸线 |
[26:38] | Surely there’s another beach somewhere | 肯定还有另一处海滩 |
[26:39] | where Mr. Singer and his freaky friends | 肯定还有另一处海滩 |
[26:41] | can throw their Frisbees. | 让Singer先生和他的变态朋友玩飞盘 |
[26:43] | Look, the real issue here is that I am a high-profile individual. | 看那 |
[26:48] | I need my own beach for my privacy | 真正的问题在于 |
[26:50] | and my personal security. | 我是一个立场鲜明的人 我想让我自己的海滩保障我的隐私 |
[26:51] | A young woman, as you may recall, | 和个人安全 有个年轻的女士 你们可能都想起来了 |
[26:52] | was murdered on that beach only recently. | 有个年轻的女士 |
[26:55] | And the police have been questioning Mr. Singer | 你们可能都想起来了 最近在海滩上遇害了 |
[26:56] | about that very incident. | 警方已就此事对Singer先生进行了询问 |
[26:58] | You can’t say that. You can’t just accuse people. | 你不能信口雌黄 不能这么无端指责别人 |
[27:00] | I’m not accusing you, sir. | 我不是在指责你 先生 |
[27:02] | Adrian Monk is accusing you. | 我不是在指责你 先生 |
[27:04] | Mr. Monk happens to be the finest detective | 指责你的人是Adrian Monk |
[27:07] | in San Francisco, and he has confided in me | Monk先生可是San Francisco最好的侦探 |
[27:09] | that Mr. Singer is his primary suspect. | 他很有信心的告诉我 Singer先生是头号嫌疑人 |
[27:12] | And you believed him? Adrian Monk is certifiable. | 你就这么相信他了 |
[27:14] | Adrian He was in my house last night without a warrant, | |
[27:17] | hiding in my closet. | Monk是个疯子 他昨晚未带搜查令久闯进了我家 |
[27:18] | I was gonna press charges, but frankly, | 躲在我的衣橱里 |
[27:20] | I feel sorry for him. | 我本想诉诸法律 不过坦白说 我为他感到难过 |
[27:22] | I hope he gets the help he needs, I really do. | 我为他感到难过 |
[27:29] | There’s something I never told you. | 我希望他能得到帮助 |
[27:32] | Something happened when I was a boy. | 真的 |
[27:37] | There was an incident. | 有些事我从未告诉过你 是我孩提时代发生的事情 |
[27:38] | With a… with a man. | 发现了一件事 |
[27:43] | Who was that? | 跟……跟一个男人 他是谁 |
[27:46] | I’d never seen him before. | 我从未见过他 |
[27:48] | Stranger. | 我从未见过他 |
[27:50] | How old were you? | 一个陌生人 |
[27:52] | I don’t remember. | 你那时多大 |
[27:53] | Young. | 我不记得了 |
[27:55] | I was… so small. | 小时候 |
[28:00] | I remember… | 我很小 |
[28:03] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[28:05] | I was naked. | 记得 |
[28:09] | Take your time. | 我浑身赤裸 |
[28:10] | I was so naked. | 慢慢来 就那么赤裸裸的 |
[28:13] | I just hated being naked. | 我恨裸体 |
[28:16] | And I remember… | 我还记得…… |
[28:19] | I was crying. | 我哭了 |
[28:21] | And then… | 然后…… |
[28:25] | he hit me. Adrian, I’m so sorry. | 他打我 |
[28:29] | There was blood. | Adrian 我很难过 血流出来 |
[28:31] | There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[28:34] | I was screaming. | |
[28:36] | I wanted him to stop. | 我开始尖叫 |
[28:39] | And my mother… | 想让他停手 然后我妈妈 |
[28:42] | my mother was smiling. | 我的妈妈只是在一旁笑 |
[28:44] | W-w-wait, your– your mother was there? | 等等 你妈妈也在场 |
[28:47] | Why didn’t she stop him? | 她为什么不阻止他 |
[28:48] | She was supposed to protect me. | 她为什么不阻止他 |
[28:50] | He kept hitting me. | 她应该保护我的 |
[28:52] | Swinging me around upside down, and… | 他不停的打我 |
[28:57] | You were upside down? | 抓着我的脚 |
[29:02] | Was he wearing a mask? | 把我摔来摔去 你被倒着? |
[29:07] | I never wanted to be naked again. | 他有带口罩么 |
[29:10] | Adrian, that man was a doctor. | 我再也不想要裸体了 |
[29:12] | Adrian You’re remembering your own birth. | |
[29:17] | Doctor… doctor? | 那个人是个医生 你记得的是你出生时候的事 |
[29:19] | Anybody else, I wouldn’t have believed it. | 医生……医生? 要是换了别人 我才不相信呢 |
[29:21] | But you… | 不过你嘛…… |
[29:23] | – Doctor? – Mm-hmm. | 医生? |
[29:26] | Well, that would explain a lot, actually. | 嗯 这么说的确可以解释很多事情 |
[29:29] | The lights, and my father | 灯光 还有我父亲 |
[29:31] | in the doorway holding a balloon. | 站在门口 |
[29:34] | Mm-hmm. You feel better? | 拿着个气球 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 感觉好点了没? 是的 |
[29:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:46] | Wow. | 感觉好多了 |
[29:48] | That only took 11 years. | 哇哦 |
[29:55] | Hello! | 只不过花了11年的时间 |
[29:56] | Sorry, the door was open. Natalie, listen. | 哈罗 对不起 门开着 Natalie 听着 |
[29:58] | Monk, I’m so glad you’re here. I was just about to call. | Monk 真高兴你能过来 我正准备给你打电话 |
[30:00] | Something happened. I was talking to Dr. Kroger. | 发生了一些事情 我刚和Kroger医生谈过 |
[30:03] | – I remembered something. – Mr. Monk. | 我想起来一些事情 |
[30:04] | There’s been something I’ve been trying to tell you. | Monk先生 |
[30:06] | – When I was 19– – Is this gonna be a long story? | 有些事我一直想告诉你 当我19岁的时候…… |
[30:08] | Please let me finish. | 是个很长的故事么? |
[30:09] | I was an exchange student in Greece. | 请让我说完 |
[30:11] | And there was this beautiful beach that was about | 我在希腊当交换生 离学校三个街区的地方就是个漂亮的海滩 我经常去那里 |
[30:13] | three blocks away that I went to all the time. | 离学校三个街区的地方就是个漂亮的海滩 |
[30:14] | – Great. – And this is the thing, Mr. Monk. | 我经常去那里 |
[30:16] | Um… | 很好 事情是这样的 Monk先生 嗯…… |
[30:18] | It was a European beach. | 嗯…… |
[30:19] | Which means… topless. | 那是一个欧式的海滩 意味着……不穿衣服 |
[30:22] | I don’t care. I had a breakthrough. | 我不在乎 我有了一个突破 |
[30:24] | I was a nudist, Mr. Monk. I was one of them. | 我不在乎 我有了一个突破 |
[30:26] | I went back four years ago, | 我曾是裸体主义者 Monk先生 我曾是他们中的一员 |
[30:27] | so technically I guess I still am one. | 4年前 我回去过一次 所以 技术层面上说 我想我还是他们中的一员 |
[30:29] | I was in the cabal. | 我也是阴谋集团的一分子 |
[30:31] | No, Natalie, forget that. | 我也是阴谋集团的一分子 |
[30:32] | I mean, maybe it means you can’t work with me anymore, | 不 Natalie 别提这些了 我是说 或许这意味着我不能再跟你一起工作了 |
[30:34] | but I don’t care. | 可我不在乎 |
[30:35] | I’m not apologizing for it. | 可我不在乎 我不是在为此而道歉 |
[30:36] | I met the best people. | 我不是在为此而道歉 我认识了最棒的人 |
[30:38] | It was the most amazing time of my life. | 我认识了最棒的人 |
[30:40] | Great. Natalie, listen. | 那是我人生中最美好的日子 |
[30:41] | I am not that guy anymore. | 很好 Natalie 听着 |
[30:43] | It’s okay. | 我不再是那样的人了 |
[30:44] | I had an amazing session with Dr. Kroger. | 没事了 |
[30:46] | I went back. | 我和Kroger医生谈的很愉快 |
[30:48] | I went way back. | 我回想起了过去 |
[30:50] | Way, way, way, way, way back, back. | 我回想起了以前 |
[30:53] | Back, back, back, back, back. | 很久很久很久很久以前 |
[30:54] | And I got past it. This whole naked thing. | 回想 回想 回想 |
[30:57] | I understand it now. | 回想 我完全克服了裸体这件事 现在我完全理解了 |
[30:58] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哇哦 -是的 |
[30:59] | And guess what I just did? | -哇哦 -是的 你猜我刚才做了什么 |
[31:01] | I walked through Bishop Park. | 你猜我刚才做了什么 |
[31:02] | You know, the big statue? | 我刚才穿过了Bishop公园 |
[31:04] | The nude statue of the nude woman? | 你知道的 那个大雕像 一个裸女的裸体雕像 |
[31:07] | I looked right at it. | 我直盯盯的看着它 |
[31:08] | Mr. Monk, the statue in Bishop Park is a man. | 我直盯盯的看着它 |
[31:11] | Okay, I glanced at it. | Monk先生 Bishop公园里的雕像是个男的 |
[31:12] | But I wasn’t completely and totally repulsed. | 好吧 |
[31:15] | I didn’t black out. | 我只是扫了一眼 不过我完全不觉得抗拒 |
[31:16] | And I didn’t throw up! | 我没有头晕 更没有恶心 |
[31:18] | Wow. You know, there’s a word for that. | 更没有恶心 哇哦 |
[31:20] | Progress. | 你知道 有一个词可以概括 |
[31:21] | Progress, that’s me. | 进步 进步 这就是我 |
[31:22] | Only 312 other issues to go! | 进步 这就是我 只剩下312个问题有待解决了 |
[31:24] | Well, I guess we’ll just take ’em one at a time. | 我想 我们每次解决一个问题就好 |
[31:26] | Let’s start with dryer lint. | 我们就从干棉绒开始吧 |
[31:28] | Hey, I guess this means you owe Chance Singer an apology. | 我们就从干棉绒开始吧 嗨 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 我应该向Chance Singer道歉 |
[31:33] | Maybe I’ll bring him something. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:35] | Like a bottle of wine or some overalls. | 或许我可以带点什么东西给他 |
[31:38] | What’s this? What? | 比如一瓶酒什么的 |
[31:41] | Oh, a note. | 什么 |
[31:43] | No, I mean this stationery. This is… | 哦 一张便条 |
[31:45] | This is from Vickie’s roommate. | 不 我是说这种文具 |
[31:48] | I remember you needed a piece of scrap paper. | 这是…… 这是Vickie的室友的 她的室友有一张 |
[31:51] | St. | St. Andrews Medical Center. |
[31:53] | Radiology, Natalie. | Andrews医疗中心的便签纸 |
[31:56] | Radiology. | X光 |
[31:59] | Natalie Oh, my God. | |
[32:01] | I think I know what happened. | X光 我的天啊 |
[32:03] | To what? | 我想我明白是怎么回事了 |
[32:04] | To the girl. To Vickie. | 什么 |
[32:08] | Now that I can think straight… | 就是那个女孩 Vickie |
[32:11] | I know who killed her. | 并不是我想的那样 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[32:25] | Miss Boras. Good afternoon. | Boras小姐 下午好 |
[32:27] | – What are you doing? – Searching your apartment. | Boras小姐 下午好 |
[32:28] | The yellow copy is for you and your lawyer. | -你们在做什么 -搜查你的公寓 黄色的那张纸是给你和你的律师的 |
[32:31] | You worked at St. Andrews Hospital, is that right? | 你曾在St. Andrews医院工作 对么 |
[32:33] | You were an X-ray technician. | 你原是一名放射科的技术员 |
[32:35] | – Did you ever meet Peter Magneri? – Who? | 你原是一名放射科的技术员 你有见过Peter Magneri么 |
[32:38] | Peter Magneri. He founded Magneri Computers. | 谁 他创建了Magneri电脑公司 |
[32:40] | They make these. | 制造这些东西 |
[32:42] | I thought yours broke. | 制造这些东西 我觉得你的那个坏了 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I bought another one. 90 Gigs. | 我觉得你的那个坏了 是的 我重新买了一个 90G的 |
[32:45] | I figure life’s too short, right? | 人生苦短 即时行乐 不是么 |
[32:51] | Mr. Magneri had a checkup July 23rd. | Magneri先生7月23日去做过一次体检 |
[32:54] | That’s four days before you quit. | 4天之后你便辞去了工作 |
[32:56] | I got a clean bill of health | 三周前我从St.Andrews医院拿到了健康证明 |
[32:58] | from St. Andrews three weeks ago. | 三周前我从St.Andrews医院拿到了健康证明 |
[32:59] | They checked me for everything, head to toe. | 他们从头到脚给我检查了一遍 |
[33:01] | We just spoke to the SEC. | 我们刚和秘书谈过 |
[33:03] | Apparently, since July, you’ve been very interested | 很明显 |
[33:05] | in the Magneri company, | 你从7月起就对 Magneri的公司很感兴趣 |
[33:06] | except you haven’t been investing. | 可你却未进行任何投资 |
[33:08] | You’ve been selling short. | 你一直在卖空 |
[33:09] | You’ve been betting against the company. | 你一直在卖空 |
[33:13] | Randy. Turn it off. | 在做空这间公司 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. It won’t stop. | Randy 关掉 对不起 这关不掉 |
[33:17] | Here’s what happened. | 对不起 这关不掉 事情是这样的 |
[33:18] | Three weeks ago, Magneri went in for a checkup. | 事情是这样的 三周前 Magneri来做体检 |
[33:21] | You were the lab tech on duty. | 你刚好是当天值班的技术员 |
[33:23] | You must have noticed something on his X-rays. | 你一定在他的X光片上发现了什么 |
[33:25] | Something serious. Something that could kill him. | 一些很严重的 能致他于死地的东西 |
[33:27] | It was the ultimate piece of inside information. | 那可是最重要的内部消息 |
[33:29] | Literally inside. | 的确很内部 |
[33:32] | Peter Magneri is Magneri Computers. | Peter Magneri就等于Magneri电脑公司 |
[33:34] | You knew if anything happened to him, | 你明白 一旦他出了什么意外 |
[33:36] | the stock would plummet. | 公司股票就会大跌 |
[33:37] | All you had to do was switch X-rays | 公司股票就会大跌 你所需要做的就是换掉X光片 |
[33:39] | and put a different label on it. | 贴一个不同的标签上去 |
[33:41] | Magneri got a clean bill of health. | Magneri因此拿到了一份健康证明 |
[33:43] | Nobody knew how sick he really was, | 没人知道他病得有多重 |
[33:45] | not him, not even his doctor. | 他自己被蒙在鼓里 他的医生也同样不知情 |
[33:47] | But you knew. | 但是你知道 |
[33:48] | You quit your job and started selling short, | 但是你知道 你随后便辞了工作 开始卖空 |
[33:51] | betting against the company. | 做空这间公司 |
[33:53] | When Magneri died, and the stock crashed, | 一旦Magneri去世 |
[33:56] | you’d make a small fortune. | 你便能大捞一笔 |
[34:00] | At some point, Vickie found out. | 可不知何时 Vickie发现了 |
[34:02] | Maybe you were looking for a partner. | 或许你想找一个搭档 |
[34:04] | Maybe you were just bragging. | 或许你想找一个搭档 或许你想跟她炫耀一番 |
[34:05] | But Vickie wasn’t like you. | 或许你想跟她炫耀一番 |
[34:07] | She couldn’t just sit back and do nothing | 但Vickie跟你不同 |
[34:09] | and wait for another human being to die. | 她不会袖手旁观 眼睁睁的看着一个人死去 |
[34:11] | She tried to warn Magneri. | 他想告诉Magneri |
[34:13] | You knew you had to stop her by any means necessary. | 你知道必须阻止她 不惜任何代价 |
[34:18] | That night, Vickie told Magneri | 那晚 Vickie告诉Magneri |
[34:20] | it was a matter of life or death. | 人命关天 |
[34:22] | She was talking about him. | 她说的正是他 |
[34:24] | His life or death. | 他的生死 |
[34:25] | You chased her down. | 他的生死 |
[34:27] | You killed her on the beach and you took back the X-ray. | 你一路跟踪她 在沙滩将她杀害 拿走了X光片 |
[34:30] | That’s insane. You don’t have any– | 真是荒谬 你们没有任何…… |
[34:32] | Proof? Mr. Monk found this. | 证据么 Monk先生发现了这个 |
[34:35] | It was hidden behind your toilet. | 藏在你家抽水马桶的后面 |
[34:36] | Behind your toilet. | 藏在你家抽水马桶的后面 抽水马桶的后面 |
[34:39] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[34:42] | I don’t know what she was thinking. | 我不知道她是怎么想的 |
[34:45] | I was even going to share the money with her. | 我甚至打算和她平分这笔钱 |
[34:49] | Tell that to Vickie’s family. You’re under arrest. | 这话留着对Vickie的家人说吧 |
[34:53] | You understand… | 你被捕了 |
[34:55] | if anything happens to Magneri, | 你明白 假如Magneri有个三长两短 |
[34:57] | anything that could’ve been prevented, | 无法阻止这一切的话 |
[34:58] | it’ll be two counts of murder. | 那将是两项谋杀罪名 |
[35:02] | How bad is it? | 这有多糟 |
[35:04] | That spot? | 那块黑点么 |
[35:06] | It’s called an aortic aneurysm. | 那块黑点么 |
[35:08] | He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. | 那叫动脉瘤 他随时有可能心脏病发作 |
[35:11] | Any excitement, any stress at all, | 任何情绪激动 或是压力 |
[35:13] | could kill him. | 都会要了他的命 |
[35:15] | My, God… the zoning board. | 我的天 那个……规划委员会 |
[35:19] | This is Disher. | 这里是Randy Disher副队长 正赶往县议会 医务人员火速前往待命 |
[35:20] | We’re on route to the county courthouse. | 这里是Randy Disher副队长 |
[35:22] | We need paramedics standing by. | 正赶往县议会 医务人员火速前往待命 |
[35:24] | Repeat: Paramedics standing by. | 重复一遍 |
[35:26] | Ten minutes. | 医务人员火速前往待命 大约10分钟后到 |
[35:27] | Roger that. Paramedics are on their way. | 收到 医务人员立刻出发 |
[35:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:32] | What kind of verdict is that? | 什么 这算什么裁决阿 |
[35:34] | You’re pathetic, all of you. | 你们都是可怜虫 你们都是 |
[35:36] | Mr. Magneri, please sit down. | Magneri先生 请坐下 |
[35:38] | The decision of the board is final. | Magneri先生 请坐下 委员会的裁决是最终裁决 |
[35:39] | I will not sit down. This is a travesty! | 委员会的裁决是最终裁决 |
[35:41] | They don’t even pay their taxes! | 我才不要坐呢 这简直太滑稽了 |
[35:46] | Hello? | 他们甚至都不缴税 哪位 |
[35:48] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[35:49] | Mr. Singer, it’s Adrian Monk. Don’t hang up. | 哦 谢天谢地 Singer先生 我是Adrian |
[35:51] | Oh, Monk, I don’t want to talk to you right now. | Monk 请不要挂电话 噢 Monk 我现在不想跟你说话 |
[35:54] | I’m in too good of a mood. We just won our case. | 我现在心情好的不得了 我们刚刚赢了官司 |
[35:56] | Ugh, the hippies won. | 嗯 嬉皮士赢了 |
[35:57] | Is Peter Magneri still there? | 嗯 嬉皮士赢了 Peter Magneri还在么 |
[35:59] | Yeah, why do you care? | Peter Magneri还在么 |
[36:01] | Chance, you’ve gotta trust me. | 在的 你为什么这么担心 |
[36:02] | Chance It’s a matter of life or death. | |
[36:04] | What do you mean, life or death? | 你必须相信我 这事关乎生死 |
[36:05] | Just listen. | 你什么意思 关乎生死? |
[36:06] | Oh, put your clothes back on, you freaks! | 听我说 噢 |
[36:09] | Oh, this isn’t over. | 把衣服穿起来 你们这帮变态 |
[36:11] | I’m gonna appeal this all the way to Sacramento! | 我会上诉到Sacramento(加州首府) |
[36:13] | We can’t appeal. It’s a– | |
[36:14] | Shut up! | 我们不能上诉 这是…… 闭嘴 |
[36:15] | You are so fired. | 闭嘴 你被解雇了 |
[36:17] | Uh, Mr. Councilman, | 你被解雇了 议员先生 各位委员会的成员 |
[36:18] | members of the board. | 议员先生 |
[36:19] | I’d like to have your attention. | 各位委员会的成员 |
[36:20] | Could I have everyone’s attention? | 请大家注意 |
[36:23] | Uh… the Naturist Beachfront Committee | 能听我说两句么 |
[36:25] | would like to withdraw its petition at this time. | 恩……裸体浴场委员会想撤回情愿书 |
[36:27] | – What? – Are you crazy? | 什么 |
[36:29] | Mr. Singer, the board | 你疯了么 |
[36:30] | has decided in your favor. | Singer先生 委员会已经做出了对你们有利的裁决 |
[36:32] | We’ve granted your group the rights to that property in perpetuity. | 我们准许你们协会拥有海滩的永久所有权 |
[36:35] | Well, we’re giving it back. | 那么 |
[36:37] | You know, we were talking about it, | 我们想要退回所有权 |
[36:39] | and–and the beach is a little rocky | 你知道的 我们商量过了 海滩还有些高低不平 |
[36:40] | for our tastes, a little tough on the feet. | 我们觉得踩着有点不舒服 |
[36:42] | So we’re gonna find another beach. | 所以我们决定另找一处海滩 你疯了么 |
[36:46] | Wait a minute, Singer. Is this a trick? | 等等 Singer |
[36:49] | No, my friend. This is no trick. | 你是在耍我么 不 我的朋友 我没有耍你 |
[36:51] | You’ve won. The beach is yours. | 你赢了 海滩归你了 |
[36:54] | You’ve won. Breathe. | 你赢了 |
[36:56] | Relax. That’s good, sit. | 深吸口气 |
[36:58] | Let me adjust your chi. | 放松 很好 坐下 |
[36:59] | – There we go. – What’s going on? | 让我来调整一下你的椅子 |
[37:01] | Mr. Magneri. | 怎么了 Magneri先生 |
[37:03] | Sir, we need to get you to the hospital. | 先生 我们必须送您去医院 |
[37:05] | – Hospital? – Trust me, sir. | -医院? -请相信我 先生 您病得不轻 |
[37:06] | You’re a very sick man. | -医院? -请相信我 先生 您病得不轻 |
[37:07] | I’ll explain everything on the way. | 我在路上会跟你解释清楚了 |
[37:09] | He’s right, sir. I’ve seen your X-rays. | 我在路上会跟你解释清楚了 他说的没错 |
[37:11] | We’ve got an ambulance waiting downstairs. | 先生 我已经看过你的X光片了 |
[37:12] | – X-ray? – Hi. Remember me? | 救护车就在楼下 -X光片? -嗨 还记得我么 |
[37:14] | Listen, I don’t want to upset you or anything, | 听着 我不是想惹你生气或是怎样 |
[37:16] | but, uh… my MagnaPod died. | 可是……嗯 我的Magnapod彻底歇菜了 |
[37:17] | No, I-I bought another one. | 不 我……我又新买了一个 |
[37:19] | And, uh, it’s the second one I’ve bought in three months. | 不 我……我又新买了一个 这已经是三个月内我买的第二个了 |
[37:20] | Randy, give it a rest. No, it’s no big deal. | 这已经是三个月内我买的第二个了 -Randy 让他休息下 -不 这只是件小事 |
[37:22] | You see, it just keeps getting stuck on “menu.” | -Randy 让他休息下 -不 这只是件小事 你看 总是不停的回到主菜单 |
[37:24] | So, I mean, and my Walkman never did that. | 所以 我是说 我的随身听从来没有这个毛病 |
[37:27] | Well, get yourself another Walkman! | 那就再买个随身听 |
[37:28] | Leave me alone. | 那就再买个随身听 离我远点 |
[37:30] | I will but if you just put it in your ears and have a listen– | 不 不 这没什么大不了的 |
[37:34] | Randy, Randy, Randy! Let me listen. | 给我 |
[37:36] | Let me listen. | 听着 Randy |
[37:42] | You’re right, it’s broken. | 把它给我 你说得对 的确歇菜了 |
[37:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:56] | – Hi. | – Hi. 你好 嗨 |
[37:59] | You’re moving? | 嗨 -你要搬家? -噢 是的 |
[38:00] | Oh, yeah. | -你要搬家? -噢 是的 |
[38:01] | Moving on up. | 搬到上面去 |
[38:02] | Peter Magneri bought us our own island down the coast. | 搬到上面去 Peter Magneri买了个岛给我们 就在海岸的那一边 |
[38:05] | It’s the least he could do. You saved his life. | 他应该这么做的 你救了他一命 |
[38:07] | Oh, well, yeah, sure. I’m his neighbor. | 哦 是的 当然 我是他的邻居 |
[38:09] | That’s what neighbors do, right? | 远亲不如近邻 不是么 |
[38:12] | – Mr. Monk? – Yeah, look at that cloud. | Monk先生? 是的 你看那云 |
[38:15] | What does that cloud look like to you? | 你觉得那片云看起来像什么 |
[38:18] | – Huh? – What cloud? | |
[38:20] | Oh, there’s a cloud. Way up there. | 嗯? 哪片云? 哦 那片云 远远的在那里的 |
[38:23] | You guys talk. | 你们继续聊 |
[38:24] | I’m gonna keep looking at it for a while. | 你们继续聊 我还要再看一会呢 |
[38:26] | Well, hey, if you’re ever in, uh, San Diego, give us a call. | 嘿 假如以后你要来San Diege |
[38:29] | You won’t have to crouch in the closet this time. | 给我打个电话 就不用蜷缩在衣橱里了 |
[38:31] | – Okay. – I’d love to. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[38:32] | But I promised Mr. Monk I wouldn’t be visiting | 好的 我很乐意 不过我答应过Monk先生 |
[38:34] | any nude beaches until five years after he’s dead. | 在他死后五年后 才可以去天体海滩 |
[38:38] | Mr. Monk, wasn’t there something you wanted to say? | Monk先生 你不是有话要说的么 |
[38:41] | Uh, yeah. Chance… | 恩 是啊 Chance…… |
[38:43] | I’m sorry for hating you and accusing you of murder, | 我之前那么恨你 还指控你谋杀 对此我深表歉意 |
[38:46] | and I’ve learned a lot, and I’m a better person. | 我已经学会了很多 可以做一个更好的人 |
[38:49] | Hey, you know, we’re all just caught here | 嘿 你知道么 |
[38:52] | on this crazy, big blue marble doing the best we can. | 我们都碰巧遇到了这件疯狂的事情 |
[38:55] | Am I right? | 都尽力做到了最好 我说的对么 |
[38:57] | – Yeah, right. – Right? | 我说的对么 是的 |
[38:59] | Come here. | 没错 没错 |
[39:00] | Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[39:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:05] | He wants a hug. | 他想拥抱一下 |
[39:09] | Come on. Come here. | 过来吧 |
[39:10] | Little closer. | 过来吧 再走近点 |
[39:11] | Come on. | 再走近点 |
[39:13] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[39:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[39:21] | You’re a good hugger. | 抱着你的感觉真好 |
[39:23] | You smell good. | 你闻起来真不错 |
[39:28] | Good. | 相当好 |
[39:29] | Good. | 好极了 |
[39:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | You want a wipe? | 需要纸巾么 |
[39:39] | No, I’m good. | 需要纸巾么 不 |
[39:45] | Mr. Monk? | 我没事 Monk先生? |
[39:50] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[39:53] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生! |