时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, is the captain around? He forgot to sign these. | |
[00:09] | Uh, yeah, he’s in his office talking to Linda. | |
[00:18] | Hey! Look who’s here. | |
[00:20] | Monk and Natalie just walked in. | 嘿 看看 是谁来了 |
[00:22] | Aw, hi guys! | Monk和Natalie刚进来了 |
[00:26] | Oh, Linda, hi! | 嘿 大家好 |
[00:28] | You look great. | Linda 嗨 |
[00:29] | Thanks, so do you. | 你看起来不错嘛 |
[00:30] | Hello! | 谢谢 |
[00:32] | Is that your new place? | 你也不错啊 |
[00:34] | As of last weekend. | 这是你的新家? |
[00:35] | I love those curtains. | 上周末刚搬进来的 |
[00:37] | Oh, well, thanks. | 我喜欢你的窗帘 |
[00:39] | It’s like a television and a telephone. | 谢谢 |
[00:41] | Together? | 就像是台电视机连着一部电话 |
[00:42] | Brave new world, huh? | 一起的吗 勇敢新世界? |
[00:43] | I guess you can’t call somebody in your underwear. | 勇敢新世界? 我想你就不能穿着内衣给人打电话了 |
[00:46] | – Sure you can. – Natalie, they would see you. | -当然可以 -Natalie |
[00:49] | We have a webcam date at 6:30 every night. | 他们会看到你的 我们每天晚上6点半 |
[00:53] | It’s the only chance I get to see her now that she’s moved uptown. | 都会在网上视频约会 她已经搬家了 |
[00:56] | Well, don’t worry, baby, you’ll get to see plenty of me in Hawaii. | 所以这是我唯一能看到她的机会 别担心 宝贝 等到了夏威夷 |
[01:00] | Look. Wait. | 你就能天天看到我了 |
[01:01] | See what I bought? | 听着 等等 |
[01:04] | Yeah, oh, now, hold on. For the full effect… | 看我买了些什么 好啊 |
[01:10] | I love it. | 现在 等等 为了整体效果… |
[01:11] | – Hawaii. – Yeah. | 我喜欢 |
[01:13] | Yeah, we’re leaving Friday. | -夏威夷 -是啊 |
[01:14] | I haven’t had a vacation in over 10 years. | 是啊 |
[01:16] | Oh, so jealous. Where are you staying? | 我们周五出发 我已经有10年多没休过假了 |
[01:18] | On Kauai. | 真是嫉妒啊 你们准备去哪儿 |
[01:19] | And look, it’s the North Shore right… there. | Kauai岛 看 |
[01:25] | And we may never come home. | 在北海岸… 就在这儿 |
[01:26] | Oh, you’re gonna have so much fun. | 或许我们就一去不复返了 |
[01:28] | I am counting the minutes. | 你们会玩得很开心的 |
[01:31] | And, oh, is that the correct time? | 我都快等不及了 |
[01:33] | It’s 7:00. I gotta go. | 时间对吗 |
[01:34] | I’ve got a closing tomorrow, so I have to crunch some numbers. | 7点了 我得下了 明天我还有个转移会议 |
[01:37] | What happened to Sean? | 有些数据还需要处理处理 |
[01:38] | Well, uh, he’s up in Marin County, | Sean呢 |
[01:40] | showing a house. | 他带人去Marin郡看房子了 |
[01:41] | Better him than me, right? | 还好是他去 |
[01:44] | So I love you, and I will see you tomorrow! | 对吧 |
[01:47] | Bye, all. | 我爱你 明天见 |
[01:48] | – Bye. – Goodbye! | 再见 |
[01:49] | I love you too. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:51] | Goodbye. I mean, aloha. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[01:55] | You’re a lucky man. | 我是说aloha(夏威夷语 再见) |
[01:57] | So Sean is her partner? | 你很幸运 |
[02:00] | Yeah, yeah, they’ve been together for 17 years. | Sean是她的拍挡? |
[02:03] | Oh, God, that’s longer than most marriages. | 是啊 是啊 |
[02:05] | Longer than mine. | 他们一起合作有17年了 天啊 |
[02:16] | Hi, you must be Richard. | 比大多数婚姻还长啊 反正比我的长 |
[02:17] | Richard Young. My wife, Carol. | 嗨 你一定就是Richard |
[02:19] | Hi, Sean Corcoran. Fusco Realty. | Richard Young 这是我妻子 Carol |
[02:21] | Come on in. | 嗨 我是Sean Corcoran Fusco房地产公司的 |
[02:22] | Sorry we’re late. We got a little lost. | 请进 |
[02:24] | No problem, I was just returning some phone calls. | 抱歉迟到了 我们有点迷路 |
[02:28] | The owners are out of town. | 没什么的 我刚刚也在回电话 |
[02:29] | So we can take our time. | 业主出城了 |
[02:31] | I love the foyer. | 所以我们可以慢慢看 |
[02:32] | All original mahogany. | 我喜欢这大厅 |
[02:34] | And the fixtures are all custom made. | 全都是原木材质的 |
[02:36] | Shall we start upstairs? | 所有家具都是定制的 |
[02:49] | Help us! | 去楼上看看吧? |
[03:56] | Would you hold on just a… | 救命 |
[04:00] | Hello? Hello. | Monk先生和邪恶女友 |
[04:04] | Leland, what are you doing here? | 能等等吗 有点… |
[04:06] | I’m taking you out to breakfast. | Leland 你来这儿干嘛 |
[04:08] | Charlie! Charlie, take a break. | 带你去吃早餐 |
[04:10] | Well, what is going on? | Charlie Charlie 停会 |
[04:12] | Well, this tree was dead. | 出什么事了 |
[04:14] | If it fell down, it would take out half your roof, | 这颗树死了 |
[04:17] | so I called a buddy of mine at the Parks Department. | 如果倒了的话 |
[04:20] | You are really a full-service boyfriend, aren’t you? | 会砸坏你的屋顶 所以我叫公园局的一个伙计把它砍掉 |
[04:24] | Mm. | 你还真是个尽忠职守的男友啊 全年无休 |
[04:27] | What’s he doing? | 随传随到 不是吗 |
[04:28] | Some idiot parked in front of your fire hydrant, | 他又在干嘛 |
[04:30] | so I made a phone call. | 有笨蛋把车停在了你的消防栓前 |
[04:33] | You know, I think you worry a little too much. | 所以我打了个电话 |
[04:35] | It’s my job to worry about you. | 你知道吗 |
[04:38] | That’s sweet. | 我觉得你有点担心过头了 担心你是我的职责 |
[04:40] | Oop, sorry. | 嘴真甜啊 |
[04:42] | Linda Fusco. | 对不起 |
[04:45] | Yes? What? | 是的 |
[04:51] | Oh, my God. | 什么 |
[04:55] | When? | 天啊 什么时候 |
[05:00] | No, I understand. Thank you. | 不 |
[05:04] | Sweetie, what’s wrong? | 我明白了 谢谢你 |
[05:05] | It’s Sean. He was killed last night. | 甜心 怎么了 |
[05:08] | In the house that he was showing. He was murdered. | 是Sean 他昨晚被杀了 |
[05:10] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. | 就死在带客户去看的房子里 是被谋杀的 |
[05:13] | That’s Marin County, right? | 甜心 我很遗憾 |
[05:15] | I know some guys up there. We’ll work this together. | 是在Marin郡 对吗 |
[05:18] | No, no, no, Leland. Don’t leave me. | 我在那儿有些认识的人 我们可以和他们一起破案 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 不 不 不 |
[05:22] | Don’t worry, I’m here. I’m here. | Leland 别离开我 |
[05:24] | It’s okay. | 好的 别担心 |
[05:38] | Help you? | 有我在 有我在 没事的 |
[05:40] | Yes, I am Natalie Teeger, and this is Adrian Monk. | 需要帮忙吗 是的 我是Natalie |
[05:42] | Ah, yeah, yeah, I talked to Leland Stottlemeyer. | Teeger 这位是Adrian Monk 啊 |
[05:45] | He said you’d be dropping by. | 是的 是的 我跟Leland Stottlemeyer谈过了 |
[05:47] | Guess he didn’t think our little department | 他说你们会来的 |
[05:49] | could handle a grown-up homicide, huh? | 我想他觉得我们这个小部门 |
[05:51] | No-no-no-no. Not the whole department. | 处理不好一桩成年人的谋杀案 对吧 |
[05:52] | It’s just one guy. | 不 不 不 不 不是整个部门 |
[05:54] | Stottlemeyer worked with a guy from here | 就他一个家伙 |
[05:56] | 20 years ago in Malibu. | Stottlemeyer20年前曾经 和那家伙一起在Malibu工作过 |
[05:58] | Apparently, the guy was a real… | 很明显 |
[05:59] | – What was the word? – Uh, hammerhead. | 那家伙是个不折不扣的… |
[06:01] | Hammerhead. That’s the word, like: | -怎么说呢 -木脑壳 |
[06:03] | Just one guy. | 木脑壳 就是这个词 |
[06:05] | 20 years ago. Malibu. | 就他一个家伙 20年前 |
[06:09] | N-No. N-N-N-No. | 在Malibu 不 不 |
[06:11] | Not– No, did I say– Not Malibu. | 不 不 |
[06:14] | – No, it wasn’t you. – It wasn’t you. | 不 不 我说的…不是Malibu |
[06:15] | – Yeah, he never actually said who– – Never. | – 不 不是说你 – |
[06:17] | But, uh, it wasn’t you. | 不是说你 -是啊 他从没说过到底是谁 -没说 |
[06:19] | – Who are you? – What is your name? | 不过 不会是你的 |
[06:20] | – Hendrix. – | – Hendrix. |
[06:21] | – Hendrix Nah, definitely wasn’t you. | 你是谁 – 你叫什么 |
[06:24] | Yeah, that was the guy he said it wasn’t. | 不 绝对不是你 |
[06:25] | All right, all right. | 是呀 他说了绝对不是你 |
[06:26] | You can come in, but not one word. | 好了 好了 |
[06:28] | Do you understand? | 你们可以进去 不过不能说话 |
[06:30] | Observer status only. | 明白? |
[06:32] | Keep your mouth shut. | 只能看着 |
[06:43] | Mr. and Mrs. Young? | 千万别多嘴 |
[06:45] | Just a couple more questions, if you don’t mind. | Young先生 Yong夫人? |
[06:48] | You said the killer was 5’7″, right? | 如果不介意的话 我想问你们几个问题 |
[06:50] | He was hiding in the bathroom, | 你们说凶手5尺7寸高 对吗 |
[06:52] | and he came out and he shot Sean Corcoran. | 他当时藏在浴室里 |
[06:55] | Then what? | 冲出来枪杀了Sean Corcoran |
[06:56] | He just stood there. | 然后呢 |
[06:57] | For a couple seconds. | 然后呢 他就站在那儿 |
[06:59] | Then we just ran away. | 站了几秒钟 |
[07:01] | He could’ve killed us. | 然后我们就跑了 |
[07:03] | I don’t know why he didn’t. | 他原本可以杀了我们的 |
[07:04] | – Did he say anything? – Excuse me? | 我不知道他什么没下手 他说过什么吗 |
[07:07] | I’ve been thinking about it… | 什么? |
[07:09] | I think it might’ve been a woman. | 我一直在想… |
[07:11] | Why do you say that? | 我觉得凶手可能是个女人 |
[07:13] | The lips. | 为什么 |
[07:14] | They were sort of a coral peach. | 为什么 |
[07:17] | Lipstick? | 嘴唇 像是桃红色系的 |
[07:18] | I’m a buyer for a cosmetics company. | 唇膏? |
[07:21] | It’s a pretty unusual shade. | 我是化妆品公司的常客了 |
[07:24] | I think Runway makes one. | 那是种很特别的颜色 |
[07:26] | Oh, I love Runway. | 我记得Runway公司出过一款 我喜欢Runway |
[07:28] | It’s so expensive. I can’t afford it. | 就是太贵了 买不起 |
[07:30] | Why not? | 就是太贵了 买不起 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah. | 为什么 |
[07:34] | It was her. She said something. | 是啊 |
[07:36] | I was just answering her. | 是她 是她说的 |
[07:38] | It wasn’t you. | 我只是在回答她 |
[07:41] | Lieutenant. | 不是说你 |
[07:42] | We found the point of entry. | 副队长 |
[07:45] | Excuse me. | 发现了进入点 |
[07:55] | Okay. All right. | 抱歉 |
[07:57] | Well… | 好了 很好 |
[07:58] | Simple as pie, huh? | 那么… |
[08:00] | He, or, uh, she… | 够简单了吧 他 |
[08:02] | breaks the glass, reaches in, | 或者 她… |
[08:04] | throws the lock, opens the door. | 打破玻璃 伸手进来 |
[08:06] | Permission to speak. | 转动门锁 打开了门 |
[08:08] | Permission denied. | 请求发言 |
[08:09] | Permission denied? | 请求发言 驳回请求 |
[08:10] | Permission to speak anyway. | 驳回请求? 无论如何 请求发言 |
[08:12] | Just say one thing real quick, and then I’ll shut up. | 无论如何 |
[08:16] | These shards of glass — they’re still intact. | 请求发言 就说一件事 |
[08:19] | If she came in this way, she would’ve stepped on them. | 很快 |
[08:22] | So… at least some of them would be cracked. | 说完我马上闭嘴 这些玻璃片…还是完整的 |
[08:26] | Or maybe she stepped over ’em, right? | 如果她是从这儿进来的话 一定会踩在玻璃上 |
[08:29] | Like… this. | 那样的话 至少有些玻璃会碎掉的 |
[08:32] | Right? That makes sense, doesn’t it? | 万一她跨过了玻璃呢 像这样 |
[08:35] | Maybe. | 对吧 这样说得通 |
[08:40] | Or she had a key. | 对吧 或许吧 |
[08:47] | I still can’t believe it. | 或许 她有钥匙 |
[08:50] | I feel like crying, but I can’t. | 我到现在还是不敢相信 |
[08:53] | Is that normal? | 我想哭 可哭不出来 |
[08:55] | Anything you feel is normal. | 这样正常吗 |
[08:57] | It’s just such a shock. | 你的所有感觉都很正常 |
[08:59] | It is so heartbreaking. | 实在是太让人震惊了 |
[09:02] | I just talked to Keri — that’s Sean’s wife. | 太伤心了 |
[09:04] | She’s devastated. Well, we all are. | 我刚跟Sean的妻子Keri谈过 |
[09:06] | They really think that it was a woman? | 她几乎悲痛欲绝 我们也是 |
[09:09] | Well, they’re not sure. | 他们觉得是个女人干的? |
[09:11] | Who else had a key to that house? | 他们还不确定 |
[09:14] | Well, let’s see, um… | 谁还有那栋房子的钥匙 |
[09:16] | The homeowners, obviously, and… | 让我想想… |
[09:18] | probably some relatives. | 业主肯定有 还有… |
[09:20] | Maybe some household help. | 可能有些亲戚也有 |
[09:24] | Anybody here? | 或许他们帮着打理家务 |
[09:25] | Your sales staff? | 这里有人有钥匙吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah, there was a lock box on the front door. | 你的销售人员? |
[09:29] | Uh, yeah, that’s true. | 前门有个带锁的箱子 |
[09:30] | Any one of the agents could’ve gotten in, but… | 是的 |
[09:33] | it could not have been anyone here. | 确实 所有的销售代理都能进去 |
[09:36] | We are a family. | 但… 绝不可能是我们的人干的 |
[09:38] | Did Sean have any enemies? | 我们就像一家人一样 Sean有什么敌人吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 没有 |
[09:43] | Wait. There was one client. | 等等 |
[09:45] | A woman? | 有个客户 |
[09:47] | Her name was Hubbert. Helen Hubbert. | 女人? 她叫Hubbert |
[09:50] | Helen Hubbert Sean sold her a property last year, | |
[09:51] | and she had been writing him letters. | Sean去年卖了套房子给她 她一直给他写信 |
[09:53] | And it was pretty nasty stuff. | 她一直给他写信 |
[09:55] | I think the letters are in his office. | 信里都是些恶心的话 |
[09:57] | Is this a picture of you with your father? | 我想信还在他办公室 |
[09:59] | My grandfather. | 这是你和你父亲的照片? |
[10:01] | It’s him just before he died. | 是我祖父 |
[10:03] | Sean’s office is this way. | 是他死前照的 |
[10:11] | Was he leaving? | Sean的办公室在这边 |
[10:13] | Well, it’s no secret that he was starting his own company. | 他要辞职了? |
[10:16] | That happens all the time. | 这是公开的秘密了 |
[10:18] | Um… yes. Here it is. | 他要另起炉灶 |
[10:21] | Helen Hubbert. | 这种事早就见怪不怪了 |
[10:23] | I met her at a closing once. | 是的 |
[10:26] | She didn’t seem dangerous. | 找到了 我在转移会议上见过她一次 |
[10:28] | Maybe a little tightly wound, but… | 她看起来好象并没什么危险性 |
[10:31] | I guess you can never tell. | 可能感情上受过伤 不过… |
[10:33] | No. You can’t. | 我想谁都看不出来 |
[10:36] | Well, if you will excuse me. | 不 |
[10:39] | I am going to go home… | 是你看不出来 如果可以的话 |
[10:41] | and have a nervous breakdown. | 我想回家了 |
[10:50] | You okay? | 我有点累了 |
[10:53] | What is it? | 你还好吧 |
[10:54] | I’m afraid to say it out loud. | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | She knows how to use a shotgun. | 我很怕说出来 |
[10:59] | She had a motive. You saw those boxes. | 她知道怎么用枪 |
[11:02] | He was taking a lot of their clients with him. | 她也有动机 |
[11:04] | Wait, are you talking about Linda? | 你也看到那些箱子了 她和他提起过很多他们的客户 |
[11:06] | Shh! | 等等 |
[11:09] | Natalie… she’s the same height as the killer, | 你是在说Linda? |
[11:12] | she had a key to the house. | 她跟凶手一样高 |
[11:14] | Mr. Monk, that’s the captain’s girlfriend. | 她也有那栋房子的钥匙 |
[11:16] | I-I don’t believe it. | Monk先生 那可是队长的女朋友啊 |
[11:18] | I mean, it could all just be a coincidence, right? | 我… 我不敢相信 |
[11:23] | I found it in her purse. | 我是说 有可能只是巧合而已 对吧 |
[11:25] | Coral Peach by Runway. | 我在她包里发现了这个 |
[11:32] | Great, thank you. | Runway公司出的桃红色系唇膏 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I’ll see you there. | 很好 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Aloha to you too. | 好的 我会再找你 |
[11:38] | I just booked the second best ukulele band in San Francisco. | 再见 我刚刚订了San |
[11:42] | I’m, uh, throwing the captain and Linda | Francisco 超棒的夏威夷四弦琴乐队 |
[11:43] | a little going away party. | 我正在为队长和Linda张罗欢送派对 夏威夷式宴会 |
[11:45] | It’s a luau. Grass skirts, limbo dancing. | 草裙飞扬 舞步满场 |
[11:48] | They’re still going? | 他们还是要去? |
[11:49] | Yeah, they pushed it back a week, | 他们还是要去? 是呀 推迟了一周 |
[11:51] | until after the funeral, but they’re still gonna go. | 等到葬礼结束后就走 |
[11:53] | The captain says Linda needs it now more than ever. | 队长说Linda现在最需要这个 |
[11:55] | You know, plus any excuse for a luau. | 你知道吗 |
[11:58] | – Is he here? – Uh, no. | 又多一个办夏威夷式宴会的理由了 |
[12:00] | He took Linda to lunch. Can I get him on his cell? | -他在吗 -不在 |
[12:01] | No! No no no no. | 带Linda吃午餐去了 要打他的手机找吗 不 不 不 不 不 |
[12:03] | Actually, we wanted to talk to you. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[12:04] | It’s kind of important. | 事实上 我们想和你谈谈 |
[12:06] | Randy, what we’re about to tell you is absolutely confidential. | 非常重要 |
[12:09] | Randy You can’t repeat it to anyone. | |
[12:11] | Are you in love with me? | 我们要告诉你的事情是绝对机密的 你不能告诉任何人 |
[12:13] | What? No! | 你爱上我了吗 |
[12:15] | I think Linda Fusco might have killed her partner. | 什么? 不 我想Linda |
[12:17] | What? I don’t believe that. | Fusco可能 就是杀害她拍挡的凶手 什么 |
[12:20] | There’s no way, Monk. | 我才不相信呢 |
[12:21] | – Am I in love with you? – No, it’s Linda. | 我才不相信呢 不可能 Monk -我爱上你了吗 -不 那是Linda |
[12:23] | – We know her. – Do we? | -我们都了解她 -是吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | -我们都了解她 -是吗 是的 |
[12:25] | Besides, it… | 是的 |
[12:27] | it’s impossible. | 而且 那… |
[12:28] | I mean, she was talking to the captain that night | 那不可能 |
[12:30] | on the webcam from her house. | 我是说 那晚她正在家里 |
[12:32] | – I mean, Monk, you were there. – I know, but let’s just– | 正跟队长视频聊天呢 我是说 Monk 你也在呀 |
[12:34] | Oh, okay, what? It was about at 7:00? Right? | – 我知道 不过我们只是… – 好了 什么? 是大概7点吧? |
[12:37] | And she was… | 对吧 |
[12:39] | definitely here in Richmond at 7:00. | 7点的时候… |
[12:42] | The guy was killed when? | 她肯定是在Richmond |
[12:43] | 7:20. There were two witnesses. | 那家伙是什么时候遇害的 |
[12:45] | Okay, he was killed at 7:20… | 7点20 |
[12:48] | here in Novato… hmm… | 还有两名目击证人 好吧 |
[12:51] | It’s, like, 30 miles. | 他7点20遇害… 从Novato过去… |
[12:52] | 32.2. | 差不多30英里 |
[12:54] | Okay, 32.2 miles in 20 minutes? | 32.2英里 |
[12:56] | There’s no way. | 好吧 20分钟跑32.2英里? |
[12:57] | That’s 100 miles an hour through traffic. | 不可能 |
[12:59] | It’s just not possible. | 那需要每小时100英里的时速 |
[13:01] | Maybe she had a jetpack. | 绝对不可能 |
[13:03] | Like in those James Bond movies. | 或许她用了什么飞行器 |
[13:04] | Yeah, well, there’s no such thing as a working jet pack. | 就像是007电影里那样 |
[13:07] | Don’t ask me how I know. | 是啊 根本就没什么飞行器 |
[13:09] | Randy, do you have any ideas? | 别问我怎么知道的 |
[13:11] | I mean, anything at all. | Randy 你的看法呢 |
[13:13] | One of your crazy theories? | 我是说 |
[13:15] | My crazy theories. | 任何看法都行 |
[13:17] | Like what? | 你那些疯狂的推理呢 我的疯狂推理 |
[13:19] | Like me being in love with you? | 比如什么 比如我爱上了你? |
[13:21] | Oh, you think that’s crazier than Linda Fusco flying | 你觉得那比Linda |
[13:23] | across San Francisco in a jet pack? | Fusco使用飞行器 |
[13:24] | Too close to call. | 飞过San Francisco更疯狂? |
[13:26] | Oh, well, here they come. Ask her for yourself. | 差不多 |
[13:30] | Oh, false alarm. | 他们来了 你自己问问她吧 |
[13:31] | I heard a motorcycle. I thought it was them. | 假警报 |
[13:33] | I thought the captain sold his motorcycle. | 我听到有摩托车的声音 我以为是他们 我还以为队长已经卖掉了他的摩托车 |
[13:35] | Yeah, he did. Linda has one too. | 是的 |
[13:56] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 他是卖了 不过Linda有一部 |
[13:57] | Where did you get that? | 很不错吧 |
[13:59] | From a biker friend of mine. I did him a favor once. | 你从哪儿搞来的 |
[14:01] | What kind of favor? | 一个摩托车友那儿 他欠我个人情 |
[14:02] | – You really wanna know? – Nuh-uh. | 什么样的人情 你真想知道? |
[14:04] | Okay, so I just– How exactly– | 不 不 |
[14:10] | Mr. Monk, why don’t you just wait here? | 好吧 我…该怎样… |
[14:11] | I can do this. | Monk先生 你干嘛不在这儿等着呢 |
[14:12] | No! No, no, no. | 我自己就行 |
[14:14] | When I talk to Leland, I… | 不 不 不 不 我找Leland谈的时候 我… |
[14:15] | I have to tell him that I checked it out myself. | 我找Leland谈的时候 我… |
[14:18] | Okay, then let’s do it. | 我必须要告诉他我自己实验过了 好吧 来吧 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不要 |
[14:22] | Brand-new, straight from the factory, nobody’s even worn it. | 我不要 全新的 |
[14:26] | Eh… | 刚出厂的 没人戴过 |
[14:27] | Mr. Monk, if you don’t put it on, bugs are going to fly into your mouth. | Monk先生 如果你不戴的话 |
[14:30] | Can’t you just avoid them? | 虫子会飞进你嘴巴里的 |
[14:32] | – I can’t avoid the bugs. – Sure you can. | 你就不能躲开虫子吗 我没法躲开虫子 |
[14:34] | You see a bug. Zigzag. | 你当然可以 |
[14:36] | See another bug. Zig. Zag. | 看到一只虫子 Z形躲开 |
[14:38] | If you don’t put it on, we’re not going. | 又一只虫子 Z形 |
[14:47] | What’s so funny? | Z形 如果你不戴上 我们哪儿都不能去 |
[14:49] | Oh, nothing, sorry. | 有什么好笑的 |
[14:50] | I was just thinking about something else. | 没什么 |
[14:52] | You look great. | 抱歉 我只是在想别的事 |
[14:54] | Here you go. Hop on. | 你看起来棒极了 来吧 上来吧 |
[14:57] | Would you stop–stop laughing. | 你能别笑了吗 |
[14:59] | Would you, please? | 别笑了 |
[15:00] | Ah… | 好吗 求你了 |
[15:01] | All right. Born to be mild. | 好的 人之初 性本善 |
[15:04] | Oh, that’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[15:05] | Yeah, yeah, instead of wild, then you said mild. | 很有趣 是啊 是啊 你没说性本恶 而是说性本善 |
[15:08] | That’s… That’s hilarious. | 真是…真是好笑啊 |
[15:10] | Okay, we’re here at Linda’s house. | 好了 |
[15:13] | She had 20 minutes to get there, so… | 我们现在在Linda的家 |
[15:15] | you’re really gonna have to haul bottom. | 她有20分钟到那儿 所以… |
[15:17] | Haul bottom? | 你得使劲踩油门才行 |
[15:18] | It’s biker talk. | 使劲踩油门? |
[15:20] | It just means don’t stop for anything. | 这是摩托车友之间的用语 就是千万别停下来 |
[15:22] | – All right? – Got it. | -好吗 -明白了 |
[15:23] | All right, hold on. | -好吗 -明白了 |
[15:25] | – To what? – To me. | 好了 抓稳了 |
[15:29] | I’m–I–I’m okay. | 抓什么 我呀 |
[15:31] | Mr. Monk, you’re gonna fall off the seat. | 我… 我… 我这样挺好的 |
[15:33] | I know what I’m doing, okay? | Monk先生 你会从后座上摔出去的 我知道自己在干嘛 好吧 |
[15:34] | I’ll just lean forward. It’s called weight displacement. | 我知道自己在干嘛 好吧 |
[15:37] | We’re wasting valuable time. | 我会向前倾 这叫转移重心 我们在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[15:39] | Let’s do it. Ready. | 开始吧 |
[15:41] | And… go! | 准备 |
[15:47] | Are you all right? | 出发 |
[15:50] | Wipes! Wipes. | 你没事吧 |
[17:25] | Well? | 纸巾 |
[17:27] | Could she have done it? | 纸巾 |
[17:28] | Done what? | 她做得到吗 做得到什么 |
[17:29] | Mr. Monk, check the stopwatch! | 做得到什么 Monk先生 |
[17:32] | An hour and five minutes. Not even close. | 看看秒表 1小时5分 |
[17:35] | So… just remind me. | 差太多了 这…这倒提醒了我 |
[17:37] | The captain’s girlfriend. She couldn’t have done it. | 队长的女朋友 不是她干的 |
[17:39] | – We just proved it. – Right! | 我们刚证明了 |
[17:40] | Linda. Thank God. | 我们刚证明了 是的 Linda |
[17:43] | She couldn’t have done it. | 谢天谢地 她根本就做不到 |
[17:46] | Oh, what a relief. She didn’t do it. | 石头终于落地了 不是她干的 |
[17:49] | Natalie | Natalie, I have never been happier to be wrong. |
[17:55] | Oh… no. | 我从来没有为自己的错误这么高兴过 |
[17:57] | Huh? | 不 |
[18:31] | Captain! | |
[18:32] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 队长 你们在这儿干什么 |
[18:33] | Oh, we’re waiting for you. You got a minute? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[18:35] | Not really, I’m supposed to meet Linda in… | 我们在等你 |
[18:38] | five minutes ago. | 有时间吗 |
[18:39] | She’s still working through what happened. | 没时间 我5分钟前就该去见Linda |
[18:41] | I hate to leave her alone. | 她还在伤心 真讨厌留她一个人 |
[18:43] | Yeah, we have some news, some good news. | 我们有个消息 好消息 |
[18:46] | Yeah. We have good news. | 是的 我们有个好消息 |
[18:47] | We think we know who killed Sean Corcoran. | 是的 我们有个好消息 我们知道是谁杀了Sean Corcoran |
[18:49] | That’s great. That was fast. | 太好了 这么快 |
[18:52] | Yeah. This individual has a motive… | 是啊 那个人有动机… |
[18:55] | Good. Motive is good. | 很好 有动机就好 |
[18:57] | Owns a shotgun, and had access to the house. | 很好 有动机就好 有把散弹猎枪 能进入那栋房子 去把他抓起来 他叫什么 Monk 嫌疑人有名字的 对吧 |
[19:00] | Well, let’s pick him up. What’s his name? | |
[19:07] | Monk, the suspect has a name, right? | |
[19:12] | And what is that name? | 他叫什么 |
[19:22] | Linda. | |
[19:24] | Linda Fusco. | |
[19:34] | That’s hilarious. | |
[19:35] | You got me. That’s good. | 真是好笑啊 |
[19:37] | That’s rich. | 你们吓到我了 好吧 |
[19:39] | See you guys mañana. | 很厉害嘛 |
[19:41] | Captain? | 回见 |
[19:43] | He’s not joking. | 队长? |
[19:45] | He never jokes. | 他不是在开玩笑 |
[19:48] | That’s true. | 他从来不开玩笑 |
[19:52] | She’s the guy. | 那倒是 |
[19:54] | No, no– Wait. She… | 她就是凶手 |
[19:56] | She was at home. We talked to her. | 不 不 等等 她… |
[19:58] | She was 30 miles away from the thing. | 她当时在家 我们在跟她聊天 她离那地方有30英里远 |
[19:59] | Captain, she made a point of mentioning the time. | 队长 她肯定故意提到了时间 |
[20:01] | It was 7:00, remember? | 是7点 |
[20:03] | We were her alibi. | 记得吗 |
[20:06] | How? | 我们都是她的不在场证明 |
[20:08] | I don’t know how. | 她是怎么做到的呢 |
[20:09] | But she’s the guy. | 我还不知道她怎么做到的 |
[20:11] | Captain… we found this at the scene. | 但她就是凶手 队长… |
[20:14] | Hibiscus. | 我们在现场找到了这个 |
[20:15] | Linda was putting a flower just like it | 木槿花 |
[20:17] | in her hair the night Sean Corcoran was killed. | Linda在Sean Corcoran遇害当晚 |
[20:21] | A lot of people… | 就戴了朵这样的花 |
[20:24] | I can’t believe we’re having this discussion. | 很多人… 我不敢相信我们居然在谈这个 |
[20:26] | – I can’t either. – Well, what about the lunatic? | 我也是 |
[20:28] | The, uh, the client that wrote those letters? | 我也是 |
[20:29] | Have you even looked at her? | 那个疯子呢 那个…写那些信的客户呢 |
[20:31] | Captain, this isn’t easy for me. | 你查过她了吗 队长 这对我来说可不轻松 |
[20:32] | Oh, really? What is? | 是吗 什么 |
[20:37] | You’re talking about the woman I love, Monk. | 你说的可是我爱的女人 Monk |
[20:40] | I | I know. |
[20:44] | I think I know what’s going on here. | know. 我知道 |
[20:48] | You look at me, and you can’t stand it. | 我知道 我想我知道是怎么回事 |
[20:50] | I have what you want. | 你看着我就受不了了 你想要的东西 |
[20:52] | A badge, a woman, a life. | 我统统都有 警徽 |
[20:58] | That’s true. But– | 女人 生活 |
[20:59] | But nothing! | 的确如此 但是… 没什么好但是的 |
[21:00] | This is not my problem, Monk. This is your problem. | 没什么好但是的 这不是我的问题 |
[21:03] | You deal with it. | Monk 这是你的问题 |
[21:05] | All right, look. Why don’t we– | 你自己搞定 |
[21:06] | Why don’t we talk to a neutral party? | 好了 听着 我们 |
[21:08] | We could call the Marin County D.A.– | 我们为什么就不能站在中立的立场谈谈呢 我可以打电话给Marin郡的地方检察官 |
[21:10] | I am done talking! I am done talking. | 我谈够了 谈够了 |
[21:12] | But I’m gonna do you a favor, Monk. | 不过我会帮你个忙 |
[21:14] | Monk For old time’s sake. | |
[21:15] | I’m gonna forget that you said anything. | 看在以往的情面上 |
[21:18] | This never happened. | 我会忘记你所说的一切 |
[21:23] | Okay? | 就当这事没发生过 好吗 |
[21:26] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在我得走了 |
[21:28] | my girlfriend is very upset. | 现在我得走了 |
[21:31] | Her partner has just been murdered. | 我女朋友非常难过 |
[21:56] | You don’t mind if we record this, right? | 她的拍挡被谋杀了 |
[21:58] | It’s your party. | 你不介意我录音吧 |
[22:00] | For the record, your name is Helen Hubbert. | 你说了算 资料显示 你叫Helen Hubbert |
[22:02] | You teach physical education at Edge Park Middle School. | 在Edge |
[22:06] | So you must be in pretty good shape. | Park中学教体育 |
[22:08] | I guess. | 那你肯定身材很不错吧 |
[22:09] | – How tall are you, Ms. Hubbert? – 5’8″. | 也许吧 你有多高 Hubbert女士 |
[22:11] | 5’8″. | 5尺8寸 |
[22:13] | I understand you bought a house from Sean Corcoran last year, is that correct? | 我知道你去年从Sean Corcoran |
[22:17] | You’re asking about those letters I sent. | 那儿买了套房子 对吗 |
[22:19] | Mm-hmm. | 你想问我写的那些信的事吧 |
[22:21] | I meant every damn word. That man lied to me. | 我说的完全是实情 |
[22:23] | The roof leaks, the furnace is crap, | 那男人骗了我 屋顶漏水 炉子完全不能用 |
[22:26] | and I’ve got carpenter ants in both bathrooms. | 两个洗手间都有木蚂蚁 |
[22:28] | Sounds like you have very strong feelings about Mr. Corcoran. | 看来你对Corcoran先生相当不满呀 |
[22:32] | I hated his guts. | |
[22:34] | I’m sorry about what happened, but– | 我恨这个家伙 我很抱歉发生了这样的事 不过… |
[22:36] | You hate his guts. | 你恨这个家伙 |
[22:38] | You hate his guts. | 你恨这个家伙 |
[22:42] | I notice you’re wearing lipstick. | 我注意到你有涂唇膏 |
[22:43] | Do you wear lipstick every day? | 我注意到你有涂唇膏 |
[22:45] | Is that a crime now? | 你每天都涂唇膏吗 涂唇膏也犯法吗 |
[22:47] | No, ma’am, no. A lot of women wear lipstick. | 当然不 |
[22:49] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 女士 很多女人都涂唇膏 |
[22:51] | Anything at all. | 说明不了什么 |
[22:55] | Where were ya Friday night around 7:30? | 什么都说明不了 |
[22:58] | – Friday night? – Yeah. | 周五晚上7点半你在哪儿 |
[22:59] | I was sick. | – 周五晚上? – 是的 |
[23:01] | I came home and took a sleeping pill. | 我生病了 回家吃了颗安眠药 |
[23:02] | That was about 5:00. | 回家吃了颗安眠药 大概5点钟 |
[23:04] | So, uh… you didn’t see anybody, | 那就是说 你没见过任何人 |
[23:07] | – you didn’t talk to anybody? – No. | – 也没跟任何人说过话? – 没有 |
[23:09] | I live alone. I just went to sleep. | 我一个人住 我睡觉了 |
[23:11] | So you don’t have an alibi… | 那就是说 |
[23:13] | for Friday night, do you? | 周五晚上 |
[23:15] | I guess not. | 你没有不在场证据 对吧 |
[23:16] | Do I need one? | 我想没有吧 |
[23:19] | When we spoke on the phone, | 我需要吗 |
[23:21] | you said your father was a locksmith. | 我们通电话的时候 你说你爸爸是个锁匠 |
[23:22] | That’s right. | 你说你爸爸是个锁匠 |
[23:23] | And you used to work in his store. | 对 而你在他的店里工作过 |
[23:25] | A couple of summers in high school. | 高中几个暑假的时候 |
[23:27] | So you could pick a lock. | 那你也会开锁了 |
[23:30] | If I had to, I guess. | 如果必须的话 |
[23:31] | Excuse me. | 我想是的 |
[23:33] | Could you fix the blinds, please? | 打扰一下 |
[23:36] | I don’t feel like it. | 你能修理修理百叶窗吗 |
[23:38] | I wasn’t talking to you. Ma’am? | 我不想 我没有跟你讲话 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna need you to fix the blinds at this time. | 女士 |
[23:43] | Who is that? | 我要你现在就去修百叶窗 |
[23:44] | I’m with the FBI. | 谁在说话 |
[23:47] | In Washington. | 我是FBI |
[23:48] | – Stop it. – D.C. | 华盛顿 |
[23:50] | Watching you on my computer. | – 闭嘴 |
[23:53] | Screen. | – 华盛顿来的 我正在电脑上监视你 |
[23:55] | Don’t listen to him, ma’am. He is not– | 通过屏幕 别听他的 女士 他不是 … |
[23:56] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to fix the blind. | 女士 |
[23:58] | And while you’re at it, | 我要你去修百叶窗 |
[24:00] | pick up the Styrofoam pieces | 你修的时候 把地上扔的那些乱七八糟的 |
[24:01] | – scattered about the room. – He is not a federal agent. | 把地上扔的那些乱七八糟的 – 塑料片都捡起来 |
[24:03] | – Yes, he– I am. – No, he’s not. | – 他不是联邦调查局的 是的 他…我是 |
[24:06] | He’s an ex-cop who hates himself and hates his life | 不 他根本不是 他就是个辞职的警察 恨自己 恨自己的生活 |
[24:09] | and isn’t happy unless everybody else is as miserable as he is! | 看到人人都跟他一样痛苦 他才会开心 |
[24:12] | Ms. Hubbert, I’m sure you wouldn’t want us to inform | Hubbert女士 |
[24:14] | the school board about your little drinking problem. | 我肯定你不愿意我告知校方 |
[24:16] | What? I mean, how– | 你有酗酒的习惯 |
[24:18] | How? How? | – 什么 -我是说 怎么 |
[24:19] | We’re the FBI, that’s how! | 怎么 怎么 我们是FBI 那就是答案 |
[24:21] | Oh, for God’s sakes, he can see the flask in your pocket. | 看在上帝的分上 他能看到你口袋里的小酒瓶 |
[24:23] | And Ms. Hubbert, I’m sure you wouldn’t want the IRS | 还有 Hubbert女士 |
[24:25] | to know about your second job. | 我肯定你不想让税务局知道你还有第二职业吧 |
[24:27] | You have been moonlighting as a waitress, haven’t you? | 一到晚上 你就变成了女招待 对吗 |
[24:29] | Have you been reporting all of your tips? | 你挣的小费都报税了吗 |
[24:30] | He’s looking inside your purse. | 他在透视你的钱包 |
[24:32] | He can see your wad of singles. | 他在透视你的钱包 他能看到一堆钞票 |
[24:33] | Hey! Hey! Hey, Mr. FBI man, huh? | 嘿 嘿 |
[24:36] | Here, what do you think of that? | FBI探员 这样如何 |
[24:40] | Leland, you can put this woman away for the rest of her life. | Leland 你可以把这个女人关一辈子 |
[24:42] | Linda Fusco will still be guilty. | 但Linda |
[24:48] | Hey, how’d the interrogation go? | Fusco还是有罪 |
[24:51] | I got a roast pig for the party. | 审问怎么样 |
[24:55] | 37 pounds. | 我为聚会准备了烤猪 |
[24:57] | That’s big for a pig. | 足足37磅呢 可不小呢 |
[25:07] | Did you tell the captain your theory about Linda? | (不知道现在猪肉涨价了吗) 你告诉了探长你对Linda的推理了? |
[25:09] | Yes. We did. | 是的 |
[25:13] | How’d that go over? | 我们说了 |
[25:15] | – Leland– – It’s not Linda. | 那怎么样了 |
[25:16] | She was 30 miles away. | – 不是Linda干的 她离那儿有30英里远 |
[25:18] | It was this woman we’re holding, Helen Hubbert. | 她离那儿有30英里远 是我们抓的这女人 |
[25:20] | Weren’t you listening? She has no alibi! | Helen Hubbert干的 你不是也听到了吗 |
[25:23] | Then it can’t be her. | 她没有不在场的证据 不会是她干的 |
[25:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 不会是她干的 |
[25:26] | Think about it. | 该死的你到底在说什么 好好想想吧 |
[25:27] | That night, the killer was hiding in the bathroom. | 好好想想吧 |
[25:29] | She could’ve shot Corcoran any time. | 那天晚上凶手躲在浴室里 |
[25:31] | But she didn’t. She waited. Why? | 她随时都可以朝Corcoran开枪 |
[25:34] | She needed a witness. | 但是她没有 她在等候时机 |
[25:36] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 为什么呢 她需要目击证人 |
[25:38] | Yes, you do! Leland, you’re a cop. | 我没必要听这些 当然有必要 你是一个警察 |
[25:39] | Look at it like a cop. | 最好的警察 |
[25:41] | Leland, the killer needed a witness | 最好的警察 Leland 凶手需要目击证人 |
[25:44] | to confirm the exact time of the murder. | 以此确认谋杀的准确时间 |
[25:46] | Why? There’s only one possible reason. | 为什么 |
[25:50] | The killer had an airtight alibi for 7:20. | 原因只有一个 |
[25:53] | Now, wa– | 凶手在7点20分有不在场的证据 |
[25:55] | Because Helen Hubbert does not have an alibi, | 现在… |
[25:57] | it means it couldn’t be her? | 因为Helen Hubbert没有不在场的证据 |
[25:59] | That’s right. | 就意味着不是她干的? 对 |
[26:00] | Her not having an alibi clears her? | 对 她也没有不在场的证据来证明清白 |
[26:03] | That’s right. It’s the best alibi of all. | 对 |
[26:07] | I am so glad we’re not talking. | 这就是最好的不在场证据 |
[26:16] | I’m 51 years old. | 我很高兴 |
[26:19] | She’s the last chance I have. | 我们刚才没有讲过话 |
[26:28] | She’s the guy. | 我已经51岁了 |
[26:34] | Whoo. | 她是我最后的机会了 |
[26:36] | So this is it. | 她就是凶手 |
[26:38] | Oh. | 就是这儿了 |
[26:40] | All new hardwood floors, brand-new appliances. | 全新的硬木地板 |
[26:44] | Oh, wow. | 崭新的家电 |
[26:46] | And the closets are great. | 壁橱也相当棒 |
[26:48] | Oh, wow, yeah. | |
[26:49] | It’s–It’s so– It’s so homey. | 没错 这… |
[26:52] | Mm, mm. | 这… 这真是太温馨了 |
[26:53] | And how much is it? | 多少钱呢 |
[26:54] | Uh, it’s 2,200. | 多少钱呢 |
[26:56] | 2,200? Yes. | – 是的 |
[26:58] | Well, you are paying for the neighborhood, and– | 你会有好的邻居… |
[27:00] | and for the schools, of course. | 好的学校 |
[27:02] | Of course. | 好的学校 当然 |
[27:03] | Oh! Will you excuse me? | 当然 |
[27:05] | Uh-huh. | 我接个电话 |
[27:07] | Ah… | 嗨 |
[27:09] | Oh, hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[27:11] | Yeah, back in the saddle. | 是啊 我振作精神 又开工了 |
[27:13] | I’m showing Natalie an apartment. | 我在带Natalie看房子 |
[27:16] | No, no, just Natalie. | 不 不 |
[27:20] | He what? | 只有Natalie |
[27:22] | You can’t be serious. | 他怎么了 你是说真的吗 |
[27:25] | Can I call you back? | 我等会再打给你吧 |
[27:33] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | – 没什么事吧 – 没有 |
[27:34] | I’m–I’m fine. | 我… |
[27:36] | Hey, where’s Adrian? | 我很好 |
[27:38] | I thought you two were always together. | 嘿 Adrian在哪里 你们总是在一起 |
[27:39] | Oh, you know, he does something every Wednesday. | 你知道的 |
[27:42] | It’s Thursday. | 他每周三都有事 |
[27:43] | And Thursday. | 今天是周四 周四他也有事 |
[27:45] | You know Mr. Monk. He can’t just do something. | 周四他也有事 你知道吗 |
[27:47] | He has to go back the next day and just check his work. | Monk先生 他只能不停工作 他会检查前一天的工作 |
[27:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry, I forgot I’m showing | 好的 抱歉 |
[27:54] | an apartment to someone else downstairs, so… | 我忘记了我还要带其他人 去楼下看看房子 所以… |
[27:56] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | – 我马上就回来 – 好的 |
[27:58] | Thanks, Linda. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | What are you doing? | Linda Travis家用&商务汽车出租公司 |
[30:15] | I could have you arrested. | 枪油 |
[30:18] | But you won’t. | 你在干什么 我可以告你 |
[30:21] | You don’t have to snoop around, Mr. Monk. | 你不会的 |
[30:23] | If you want to ask me a question, | 你用不着四处秘密调查 Monk先生 |
[30:25] | you could just call my office. | 如果你想问我问题 直接打电话到我办公室就好了 |
[30:27] | Are you afraid of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:31] | Where’s the shotgun? What shotgun are we talking about? | 那把散弹猎枪呢 |
[30:35] | The one that was in there. | 什么散弹猎枪 |
[30:37] | You have a barrel cleaner and gun oil. | 原先放在那儿的 你有枪管清洁剂和枪油 |
[30:40] | My grandfather left me his 12-gauge when he died. | 我祖父临死前把那把12口径的猎枪留给了我 |
[30:44] | And it was stolen. | |
[30:45] | Ah. | 不过枪被偷了 |
[30:46] | – Did you report it? – Of course I did. | 你报警了吗 |
[30:49] | It would be illegal not to. | 当然报了 不报警那可是违法行为 |
[30:50] | Do you have a copy of that report? | 不报警那可是违法行为 你有报警的复印件吗 |
[30:53] | Of course I do. | 当然有 |
[30:54] | It’s upstairs. | 就在楼上 |
[30:57] | In the bedroom. | 在卧室里 |
[31:03] | It’s in here someplace. | 就在这里 |
[31:07] | Is this where you talk to the captain? | 你就在这儿和队长聊天的吗 |
[31:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[31:11] | 6:30 every night. | 是的 |
[31:14] | Leland told me that you’re becoming obsessed with me. | 每晚6点30 Leland告诉我你似乎对我相当着迷 |
[31:17] | To tell you the truth, I’m a little flattered. | 说实话 |
[31:23] | I know about your wife. | 我还真有点受宠若惊 我知道你的妻子 |
[31:27] | About what happened. | 还有发生的事 |
[31:29] | You miss her. | 你想念她 |
[31:31] | You are obviously in a lot of pain. | 显然你很痛苦 |
[31:35] | And pain like that can make it difficult to think– | 痛苦会让人无法思考… |
[31:37] | Well… | 清楚地思考 |
[31:39] | to think clearly. | 清楚地思考 |
[31:41] | I wish there was something I could do to help. | 我希望我能帮得了你 |
[31:43] | The report. | 报告呢 |
[31:45] | Oh, I can’t find it. I’ve misplaced it. | 报告呢 |
[31:47] | I’m–I’m very forgetful. | 我找不到了 放错地方了吧 |
[31:49] | Mm, no, you’re not. | 我… 我这人很健忘 |
[31:53] | What are you doing? | 不 你根本不会健忘 |
[31:55] | Negotiating. | 你要干什么 |
[31:56] | Well, you’re a bad girlfriend. | 谈判 你是个邪恶的女友 |
[31:58] | Maybe. But I am a very good negotiator. | 可能吧 但我却是个谈判高手 |
[32:02] | I’m probably the best negotiator in Northern California. | 我可能是北加州最优秀的谈判高手 |
[32:05] | And I think that it’s time that we close this deal. | 我觉得现在是时候解决问题了 |
[32:08] | Leland is my friend! | Leland是我的好朋友 |
[32:09] | My best friend, my only friend, really. | Leland是我的好朋友 我最好的 也是唯一的朋友 真的 |
[32:11] | There was this guy last year– Ke–No– | 去年有个人…Ke |
[32:14] | no Hal. Hal Tucker. | |
[32:17] | You know, we went to a hockey game, but he’s in prison now. | 你知道吗 我们去打曲棍球 |
[32:19] | I think he was using me. I’m pretty sure– | 但是他现在在坐牢 我觉得他利用了我 我很肯定… |
[32:21] | Well, what Leland doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | Leland不会知道的 我们不会伤害到他的 |
[32:24] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[32:25] | That is not true. This will kill him. | 不是的 不是的 这简直就是要了他的命 |
[32:35] | Are you looking for something? | 你是在找什么吗 |
[32:39] | Why don’t you come on over here and search me? | 为什么不过来摸索摸索我呢 |
[32:51] | Sorry, she must’ve figured it out! | 对不起 她肯定察觉到了 |
[32:53] | Go, go, just go! | 走 走 快走 |
[32:54] | Are you okay? What happened? Did she have a gun? | 走 走 快走 你还好吧 怎么了 |
[32:56] | No, no. Are my eyes bleeding? | 她有枪吗 没有 |
[32:58] | Natalie… | 没有 我眼睛流血了吗 |
[33:00] | She did it. She definitely did it! | 她干的 绝对是她干的 |
[33:02] | And I–I know how she did it. Go! Just go! | 而且我…我知道她怎么做到的了 |
[33:14] | See? It’s all in the hands. | 快走 快走 |
[33:17] | Every movement tells a story. | 看到了吗 一切尽在掌握 |
[33:20] | This means palm tree. | 每个动作都有意义 这代表棕榈树 |
[33:23] | This is shark. Shark. | 这是鲨鱼 鲨鱼 |
[33:27] | Rain. | Rain. 下雨 下雨 |
[33:30] | Hey, Randy! | 嘿 Randy |
[33:31] | What does this mean? | 嘿 Randy 这个是什么意思呢 |
[33:33] | Yeah, well, we all know what that means, Sergeant. | 是的 我们都知道那是什么意思 警官 |
[33:36] | How about this? | 那这个呢 |
[33:37] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[33:39] | Okay, you know what? | 这个呢 |
[33:42] | That’s not in the hula spirit at all. | 好了 你知道吗 那根本就不是草裙舞的特点 |
[33:44] | If Hawaii looks anything like this, | 如果夏威夷人是这样的话 |
[33:45] | I’m not getting off the plane. | 如果夏威夷人是这样的话 我才不会下飞机 |
[33:47] | So how’s the investigation going? | 调查得怎么样了 |
[33:50] | So far, we’ve hit a dead end, but we’ll catch a break. | 目前案子走进了死胡同 不过我们会找到突破口的 |
[33:52] | We always do. | 破案都是这样的 |
[33:53] | Say, this would look really cute on you. | 破案都是这样的 |
[33:58] | Mm. | 你戴上这个真可爱 |
[34:02] | Have you talked to Monk? | 你和Monk谈过了吗 |
[34:05] | Uh, he’s been leaving messages. | 他说了些消息 |
[34:07] | I’ll call him back when I calm down. | 等我冷静下来会给他打电话的 |
[34:10] | Maybe next year. | 可能明年吧 |
[34:13] | Well, it’s just that, uh, something happened. | 发生了些事情 |
[34:16] | Yesterday, when I came home, he was there. | 昨天我一回家 |
[34:20] | Monk? | 就看见他在我家里 |
[34:21] | And he was crazy. | 他简直疯了 |
[34:24] | He was accusing me of the most horrible things. | 他用最恶毒的言语指责我 |
[34:26] | I told him to leave you alone. | 我对他说了别管这事 |
[34:28] | I’ll take care of it. | |
[34:29] | I’ll get a restraining order if I have to. | 我会搞定的 有必要的话我会去申请限制令 |
[34:31] | Leland… | 他还对我动手动脚 |
[34:33] | he was touching me. | |
[34:36] | Monk? | |
[34:37] | And he said that | |
[34:39] | he would set me up and frame me for the murder | 他还说… 要是我不跟他上床 |
[34:41] | if I didn’t sleep with him. | 他就会嫁祸我杀人 |
[34:46] | Adrian | Adrian Monk wanted to sleep with you? |
[34:50] | Is that so hard to believe? | Monk想跟你上床? |
[34:58] | Ha ha! All right. | 很难相信吗 |
[35:00] | Lower, lower, lower. All right, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[35:03] | Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. | 低一点 低一点 |
[35:05] | Oh, Natalie, uh… | 低一点 好的 |
[35:06] | Sorry, captain said that Monk isn’t invited. | 对不起 |
[35:10] | I feel terrible. | 队长说了Monk没被邀请 |
[35:12] | It’s like a divorce. | 我也觉得这样很糟 |
[35:13] | It’s always the kids who get hurt. | 就像是离婚一样 两人分道扬镳 最终受伤的总是孩子 |
[35:15] | Who are the kids? | 最终受伤的总是孩子 |
[35:16] | Me and you. | 谁是孩子 我和你 |
[35:17] | Well, Mr. Monk isn’t here. | 我和你 Monk先生不在这里 |
[35:19] | It’s just me. | 就只有我 |
[35:20] | You don’t have a problem with me, do you? | 就只有我 你和我没有问题 |
[35:25] | No. | 对吧 没有 |
[35:32] | No, keep going, keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[35:44] | Uh, hello. Um, excuse me? | 大家好 打扰一下 |
[35:46] | Thank you, um… | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | I have a little surprise for the two of you. | 我要给你们俩一个小惊喜 |
[35:51] | If you would just come with me for one minute. | 你们能过来一吗 |
[35:54] | Come on, captain. | 快来 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 探长 |
[35:58] | All right, everybody. | 快来 |
[36:02] | Hello? Hello. | 好了 大家好 |
[36:04] | Hello, can you see me? | 你们能看到我吗 |
[36:05] | Yes, Mr. Monk, we can see you. | 你们能看到我吗 是的 Monk先生 |
[36:07] | Don’t–Don’t touch anything. | 我们看到你了 不 …不要乱动 |
[36:09] | No, Mr. Monk, it’s fine. | 不 Monk先生 这样就很好了 |
[36:11] | Look, here I am. | 看 我在这里 |
[36:12] | Yeah, but don’t–don’t touch it, it’s fine. | 看 我在这里 是的 别去动它 很好了 |
[36:16] | Okay, so, um, everybody’s here. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Including the captain. | 现在大家都在这里了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, and me. Hey, Monk! | 队长也在 是的 |
[36:22] | Is that Randy? What are you wearing? | 还有我 嘿 Monk |
[36:24] | Police tape. Where are you? | 那是Randy吗 你穿的什么啊 警察服装 你在哪儿 |
[36:25] | That’s her bedroom. | 是她的卧室 |
[36:27] | So it would appear. | 是她的卧室 一切都会真相大白的 |
[36:28] | Linda was playing some music, remember? | Linda当时在放音乐 记得吗 |
[36:32] | You see? I told you. He was stalking me. | 看到了吗 我说过他在偷窥跟踪我 |
[36:34] | Now, can’t you do anything? | 难道你就坐视不管吗 |
[36:36] | Leland! Leland. | 难道你就坐视不管吗 |
[36:38] | I’ve been trying to call you all day. | 我一整天都在打你电话 |
[36:40] | Something I have to show you. I know how she did it. | 我要给你看个东西 |
[36:45] | Leland. | 我知道她是怎么做到的了 |
[36:46] | Please, just get me out of here. | 请带我出去 |
[36:48] | Please, I can’t take this anymore. | 我实在待不下去了 |
[36:51] | Let’s just go. Right now. | 我们现在走吧 就现在 |
[36:52] | Let’s just go– go to the airport. | 我们现在走吧 就现在 我们去… 去机场 |
[36:53] | We can’t leave now. We’ve got reservations. | 我们去… 去机场 我们现在不能走 已经预订好了 |
[36:55] | Oh, forget Hawaii. Let’s just– | 那就别去夏威夷了 让我们… |
[36:57] | Let’s just disappear. | 让我们从这里消失 |
[36:59] | We can start over. | 我们重新开始 |
[37:00] | Maybe South America. Maybe Venezuela. | 南美也可以 要不去委内瑞拉 |
[37:04] | Listen… | 听… |
[37:09] | Do you hear that? | |
[37:11] | I think it’s coming from down there. | 你听到了吗 好像声音是从楼下传来的 |
[37:40] | You can turn that off. | 你可以关掉了 |
[37:47] | That’s your bedroom. | 那是你的卧室 |
[37:48] | It’s not her bedroom. | 那是你的卧室 这不是她的卧室 |
[37:49] | It’s a replica. It’s a duplicate. | 只是一个复制品而已 |
[37:52] | Here’s what happened. | |
[37:54] | You rented this truck under your maiden name | 事情是这样的 你用婚前的名字租下了这辆卡车 |
[37:57] | and went to work. | 然后开始你的计划 |
[37:59] | You duplicated everything. | 你把一切都复制了下来 |
[38:01] | The furniture, the computer, the curtains, | 家具 电脑 窗帘 |
[38:03] | even the pictures. | 连画也复制了 |
[38:05] | You must’ve been planning it for months. | 连画也复制了 你肯定在几个月前就开始计划了 |
[38:07] | You began talking to the captain every night, | 你开始每晚6点30分 |
[38:10] | from your bedroom at 6:30. | 在你的卧室和队长通话 |
[38:12] | Except for last Friday. | 除了上星期五 |
[38:14] | Last Friday, you were talking from a parking lot | 上星期五 |
[38:17] | a couple of blocks from that house in Novato, | 你却是在离Novato那房子 几个街区的停车场和队长聊天的 |
[38:19] | from a robot… uh, satellite. | 用机器人… 还是卫星 |
[38:22] | Wireless internet. | 无线上网 |
[38:23] | Whatever. | 无线上网 随便什么吧 |
[38:25] | That night, you chatted with the captain | 随便什么吧 |
[38:27] | like you always did. | 那天你和平常一样跟队长聊天 |
[38:28] | You fooled him. | 你骗了他 |
[38:30] | You fooled me. You fooled everybody. | 你骗了他 你骗了我 也骗了所有人 |
[38:34] | At 7:00, you signed off and snuck into the house. | 7点你下线 然后潜进屋子 |
[38:37] | You knew Sean Corcoran had an appointment there at 7:15. | 你知道Sean Corcoran7点15分和客户约好了 |
[38:40] | All you had to do was hide and wait. | 而你要做的就是藏起来 等待时机 |
[38:46] | And it worked. | 你成功了 |
[38:48] | Except for the part about the truck getting towed. | 你成功了 |
[38:50] | That was a tough break. | 除了你的卡车被拖走以外 |
[38:52] | When were you gonna go pick it up? | 真是致命的失策啊 你打算什么时候把车领回来呢 |
[38:54] | The next time Leland left town? | Leland下次离开的时候吗 |
[38:57] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:07] | – A pen? – The night we talked, | 钢笔? 那天我们说话的时候 |
[39:09] | you put the pen down on the table. | 你把钢笔放在桌上 |
[39:11] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:14] | It rolled a little. | 笔滚了几圈 |
[39:16] | Yesterday in your bedroom, in your real bedroom, | 而昨天在你的卧室 你真正的卧室里 |
[39:20] | it didn’t roll. | 笔却没有滚动 |
[39:24] | It just stayed there. | 一动不动 |
[39:26] | I couldn’t figure it out. | 我想不明白 |
[39:28] | And then it hit me. | 突然灵光一闪 |
[39:30] | On the night of the murder, | 我意识到 在你作案的那晚 |
[39:32] | your bedroom must’ve been on a slant. | 你的卧室一定是倾斜的 |
[39:37] | You parked on a hill. | 因为你把车停在山坡上 |
[39:40] | I parked on a hill. | 我把车停在山坡上 |
[39:46] | Leland… | |
[39:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:50] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 |
[39:51] | I did this for us. | 我也是 |
[39:54] | We had something. | 我这样做是为了我们俩 我们之间是真的 |
[39:56] | We had something real. | 我们之间有真感情 |
[39:59] | We could’ve made it all the way. | 我们原本可以一直继续下去的 |
[40:04] | Randy? | |
[40:55] | Here’s what I can’t figure. | |
[40:57] | Was it a setup from the beginning, | 我却没有看出来 |
[40:59] | is that what it was all about? | 是从一开始就计划好了的吗 |
[41:03] | Maybe– Did she figure a cop would make a better alibi | 都是为了谋杀而计划的吗 |
[41:07] | or was it for real? | 她是为了有更好的不在场证据才找上警察呢 |
[41:10] | Man, it sure felt like it was for real. | 还是我们之间是有真感情呢 |
[41:14] | I guess I’ll never know. | 伙计 |
[41:18] | Sorry, did you say something? | 肯定是因为有真感情 |
[41:22] | No. | 我想我永远也不会知道了 对不起 |
[41:25] | You know, I think it worked out okay. | 你刚才在说什么 没有 |
[41:27] | I mean, all things considered. | 你知道吗 我觉得还有些事情要解决 |
[41:29] | But here’s what I can’t figure out, though. | 我是说 我考虑周全 |
[41:31] | Did she really love you | 可还是有我想不通的地方 |
[41:33] | or was it a setup from the beginning? | 她是真的爱你呢 |
[41:35] | I mean, maybe she figured a cop would be the perfect alibi. | 还是从一开始就只是她计划的一部分呢 我是说 |
[41:38] | Or maybe it was the real thing, and the plan came later. | 或许她觉得警察 会是个完美的不在场证据 |
[41:40] | Something to think about, though, huh? | 或许她是真的爱你 |
[41:43] | Yup. Something to think about. | 计划只是后来才想出来的 是个值得思考的问题? |
[41:50] | What was that? | 是的 值得思考 |
[41:52] | That was nothing. | 那是什么 |
[41:55] | It was just a rock. | 什么也不是 只是颗石头 |