时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No, my mother was a wonderful cook. | 不 |
[00:04] | I can still remember | 我妈妈是个好厨子 |
[00:06] | coming downstairs. | 一走下楼 |
[00:08] | The aroma from the kitchen | 饭菜香就扑鼻而来 那香味至今我还记忆犹新 |
[00:10] | would just fill the… | 飘满了整个… |
[00:12] | Is that a new watch? | |
[00:14] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 新手表? |
[00:16] | It was actually a gift. | 是的 |
[00:18] | From your wife? | 别人送的 |
[00:19] | It’s not your anniversary. | 太太送的吗 |
[00:21] | No, no, it’s not from my wife. | 还没到结婚周年纪念日吧 不 不 不是我太太送的 |
[00:23] | It’s… not from my wife. | 不…不是我太太送的 |
[00:28] | It’s from a patient? | |
[00:29] | Adrian, please, um… | 病人送的? |
[00:31] | So we were talking about your mother… | Adrian 拜托… |
[00:33] | Harold? | 我们刚刚在谈你的妈妈 |
[00:34] | Adrian, it’s not important. | Adrian 这无关紧要 |
[00:36] | Now, you were talking about your mother. | Adrian 这无关紧要 继续 你刚刚在谈你妈妈 |
[00:37] | So what, he just gives you gifts? | 继续 你刚刚在谈你妈妈 他送礼给你? |
[00:39] | I didn’t know patients were allowed to do that. | 我还没听说过病人可以这样做呢 |
[00:43] | I’d be glad to give you something. | 我也很高兴送你点什么 |
[00:46] | Adrian, it’s really not necessary. | |
[00:47] | I’ve thought about it. | I’ve thought about it. |
[00:50] | A lot. | Adrian 没必要 我想过 真的想过 |
[00:51] | I have. I mean, I… | 我想过 我是说 |
[00:53] | I wouldn’t even be wherever it is I am | 我… 要是没有你 |
[00:56] | without you, Dr. Kroger. | 我还不知道自己会在哪儿呢 Kroger大夫 |
[00:58] | – I mean, I’m grateful. | |
[01:00] | – Adrian. – I’m very grateful. | 我是说 我很感谢您 |
[01:02] | Adrian. Adrian. | 我非常感谢你 -我希望我能想到… |
[01:04] | I wish I could think of… | -我希望我能想到… |
[01:05] | Adrian. | |
[01:06] | Don’t buy me anything. | 什么都别买 |
[01:08] | It’s really not appropriate | |
[01:10] | and it’s very important to me | 这可不太合适 这对我很重要 |
[01:11] | that you understand this. | 你能理解的 |
[01:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:17] | So what are you, about a 42 regular? | 你穿多大的号 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry. | 42号? |
[01:29] | Um, your mother? | 对不起 |
[01:31] | Any meals in particular that you might, uh… | 你妈妈? |
[01:34] | You want to take that call? | 有没有哪顿特别的饭… |
[01:35] | No, no, no. | 你想接电话? 不 不 不 |
[01:38] | It’s just Troy, my son. | 是Troy |
[01:41] | It’s a message from his school. | 我儿子 |
[01:43] | He… didn’t show up again. | 他学校发来的消息 他…又没去学校 |
[01:46] | – Maybe he’s sick. – No, he’s not sick. | -他可能生病了 |
[01:48] | He’s probably in some parking lot | -不 |
[01:51] | listening to trash metal music | 他没病 他可能待在哪个停车场 |
[01:53] | and skateboarding with his friends. | 听乱七八糟的垃圾金属音乐 跟他那群狐朋狗友玩滑板 |
[01:54] | You know, the truth is I’m at a loss here. | 知道吗 其实我连自己的事都搞得一团糟 |
[01:57] | I have been a therapist for 22 years. | 我做了22年的心理治疗师 |
[01:58] | I… I don’t know what to do with him. | 可我… |
[02:00] | Would you like me… | 我却拿他没办法 |
[02:02] | to talk to the boy? | 需要我找孩子谈谈吗 |
[02:05] | No. | |
[02:07] | No, thank you. | 不 |
[02:13] | Whoo! | 不用了 |
[02:14] | Yes, I’m gonna get this one. | 谢谢 |
[02:16] | – I’m gonna get it. – Hit it this time. | 我来一个 |
[02:17] | I wanna see some mad air, bro. | 我来一个 这回肯定会搞定 |
[02:19] | I want to see you like this. | 我想看些刺激点的 老兄 |
[02:20] | All right, here we go. | 我想看你这么来一下 |
[02:22] | Mad air! | 没问题 |
[02:25] | That was bitchin’. | 我来了 来点刺激 |
[02:26] | Dude, wicked. | 酷毙了 |
[02:28] | Are you good? | 很棒嘛 哥们儿 |
[02:29] | Where’s my board? | -没事吧 |
[02:31] | Oh, dude. | -我的滑板呢 |
[02:33] | Yeah, um… | 兄弟 |
[02:34] | Hey, I’m really sorry about that, man. | 是啊 |
[02:36] | I didn’t mean for it to… | 嗨 不好意思 |
[02:38] | Hey, mister? | 我不是有意要撞到… |
[02:41] | Whoa, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:42] | Yo, I think he’s dead. | 你没事吧 |
[02:44] | What? | 天啊 我猜他死了 |
[02:45] | Excuse me. Hey, mister. | 什么 |
[02:47] | Wake up! | Wake up! |
[02:53] | Whoa. | 不好意思 嗨 |
[02:55] | He is dead. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[02:56] | What? | 他真死了 |
[02:57] | Oh. | 什么 |
[02:59] | Yo, that’s messed up, man. | 天啊 这次麻烦了 |
[03:00] | Oh, check this out. | 天啊 这次麻烦了 看看这个 |
[03:03] | West Bay Trust? | West Bay信托银行? |
[03:04] | I bet they’re from that robbery. | 我猜他们是肯定劫匪 |
[03:06] | – What robbery? – It was all over the news, man. | 我猜他们是肯定劫匪 – 什么劫匪? – 新闻到处都在讲呢 伙计 |
[03:08] | There was a big robbery yesterday. | 昨天发生了特大抢劫案 |
[03:10] | They got away with, like, $2 million. | 他们抢走了大概两百万美元 |
[03:12] | So where’s the money? | 那钱呢 |
[03:14] | He buried it. | 他把钱埋了 |
[03:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:19] | It’s a treasure map. | 这是藏宝图 |
[03:22] | X marks the spot. | 画X的地方就是藏钱点 |
[04:26] | Okay, this is it. | |
[04:28] | Wait, wait, wait. | 就是这儿了 |
[04:29] | What if he wants a cut? | 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:30] | I mean, we can’t cut anyone else in, man. | (Monk先生和藏宝) 要是他也想捞一笔呢 |
[04:32] | This is our shot. This is our once in a lifetime. | 我是说 我们不能让别人再掺合起来 |
[04:34] | He’s not gonna get a cut, okay? | 这是我们的机会 千载难逢的机会啊 |
[04:36] | We’re not even gonna mention the money. | 他一分钱也捞不着 明白? |
[04:37] | – Weren’t you listening? – Uh… | 我们根本就不提钱的事 |
[04:39] | Okay, just let me do all the talking. | 听清楚了吗 |
[04:41] | Give me the map. Where’s the map? | 好吧 让我把话说明白 |
[04:43] | – Got it. – Give me it. | 地图给我 – 地图在哪儿 – 在这儿 |
[04:44] | – What are you doing? – Give me the map. | – 地图在哪儿 – 在这儿 -给我 -你干什么 |
[04:45] | No, why can’t I hold it? | -给我 |
[04:52] | Troy. | -你干什么 -把地图给我 |
[04:59] | It’s a map. | -不 为什么不让我拿着 |
[05:00] | Yes, I can see that. | 这是张地图 |
[05:02] | And your English teacher drew this? | 是的 我看到了 |
[05:04] | Yeah, we’re all in the same class together. | 是你们英语老师画的? 是的 我们都是一个班的 |
[05:07] | And we’re reading “Treasure Island.” | 我们在学《金银岛》 |
[05:08] | It’s about pirates. | 我们在学《金银岛》 关于海盗的故事 |
[05:09] | I think it was written by a pirate. | 关于海盗的故事 |
[05:11] | – Yeah. – Totally. | 我觉得就是海盗写的 |
[05:13] | No, Robert Louis Stevenson. | – 是啊 |
[05:16] | Not a pirate. | – 我同意 不 |
[05:18] | See, we kinda messed up. | 是Robert Louis Stevenson写的 |
[05:21] | We’re flunking out of the class. | 不是海盗 看 我们有点糊涂了 |
[05:24] | The truth is we’ve been ditching school. | 考试不及格就得退学 其实 是我们逃课 |
[05:27] | Yes, your father mentioned that. | 是啊 |
[05:29] | What’s with all this plastic? | 你爸爸跟我说过 |
[05:31] | Oh, that couch is, um, | 这塑料膜用来干嘛 |
[05:34] | what’s the word? | 那个沙发是… |
[05:36] | Mine. | 该怎么说呢 |
[05:37] | Okay, so this is, like, homework? | 我的 好了 这算是家庭作业吗 |
[05:40] | Extra credit. | 额外的学分 |
[05:41] | You see, our teacher, Mr. Broderick, | 额外的学分 瞧 |
[05:43] | he’s giving us one more chance. | 我们的老师 Broderick先生 |
[05:44] | Yeah, see he drew this map | 他又给了我们次机会 |
[05:46] | and said if we could follow it and find the X | 对 所以他画了这张地图 |
[05:48] | like the pirates did in the book, | 只要我们能按照地图 找到画X的地方 |
[05:50] | then he wouldn’t flunk us. | 就像书里的海盗一样 |
[05:51] | Ew, did he bury something? | 他就让我们过关 |
[05:53] | Oh, there’s nothing buried. | 那他埋了什么东西吗 什么都没有 |
[05:54] | It’s totally just a game. Extra credit. | 什么都没有 – |
[05:56] | Yeah, he said all we have to do | 就是个游戏而已 – 额外的学分 |
[05:58] | is find the X and, uh, take a picture | 是的 |
[06:01] | with a camera. | 他说只要我们找到这个X 再照张相 |
[06:03] | Yeah, we’re telling you the truth. | 用相机 |
[06:04] | Right, I’m sure you are. | 没错 我们说的可都是实话 |
[06:07] | Yeah, but it’s in code or something. | 好的 我相信你们 是啊 不过这图好象是加密过的 |
[06:08] | We can’t really figure it out. | 是啊 不过这图好象是加密过的 |
[06:10] | So you want me | 事实上 我们根本看不懂 |
[06:12] | to help you decipher the map? | 所以你们来找我 |
[06:14] | Yes. | 帮你们解开这张藏宝图之谜? |
[06:15] | – Exactly, that’s awesome. – Please, decipher the map. | 对 就是这意思 太棒了 |
[06:18] | The only thing is, is you can’t tell anybody you’re helping us. | 求你了 帮我们解开它吧 还有件事 |
[06:21] | Not even my father. | 你帮我的这件事一定不能告诉别人 |
[06:22] | Because we’re supposed to be doing it ourselves. | 连我爸都不能说 |
[06:24] | Yeah, you can’t tell anybody. | 因为这原本是该我们独立完成的 |
[06:26] | Even if they lock you up. | 没错 |
[06:28] | Why… Why would they lock us up? | 你谁都不能告诉 |
[06:34] | Would you excuse us for one minute. | 哪怕他们把你们关起来 为… |
[06:37] | We’ll just be right back. | 为什么他们要把我们关起来 失陪一下 |
[06:41] | Something is not right. I don’t trust them. | 马上回来 好像有些不对劲 |
[06:44] | Why not? | 我不相信他们的话 |
[06:45] | Because they’re guys, teenage guys. | 为什么不 |
[06:47] | So that automatically means they’re lying? | 因为他们是孩子 |
[06:49] | Yes, it does. | 十几岁的孩子 所以自然而然的就觉得他们在撒谎? |
[06:51] | Why else would they be here? | 没错 |
[06:53] | I don’t… | 那他们为什么会来这儿 |
[06:54] | Natalie, I can’t say no. | 我不… |
[06:57] | It’s Dr. Kroger’s kid. | Natalie 我没办法拒绝 |
[06:58] | The doctor’s always been there for me. | 他可是Kroger大夫的孩子啊 |
[07:00] | Three times a week. | Kroger大夫一直很关心我 |
[07:02] | Weekends. Holidays. | 每周三次 |
[07:04] | I’ve been racking my brain | 连周末 假期都不休息 |
[07:05] | trying to figure out a way to pay him back. | 我正挖空心思 想找机会感谢他呢 |
[07:07] | You made me… | 你让我… |
[07:08] | No. Ow. | 你让我… |
[07:10] | It’s… testosterone. | 不 年轻人精力旺盛过头了 |
[07:14] | Get him. | Get him. |
[07:15] | Ow. | 按住他 按住他 |
[07:20] | Hey, Troy, you gonna buy that map? | 嗨 Troy 你们要买地图吗 |
[07:22] | We were thinking about it, Morris. | 嗨 Troy 你们要买地图吗 |
[07:24] | So we figured “BBQ” means barbecue. | 我们得再想想 |
[07:27] | That makes sense. | Morris 那么我们假设BBQ是烧烤的意思 |
[07:29] | Yeah, but we checked every barbecue in town | 说得通 是啊 但城里的每家烧烤店我们都查过了 |
[07:30] | and there’s none in that area. | 是啊 但城里的每家烧烤店我们都查过了 |
[07:32] | Plus, there’s no zoo or Route 44. | 没有一家在那个位置 |
[07:38] | I can’t sell you these. | 而且 那儿也没有动物园或是44号公路 |
[07:40] | Oh, wait, I have ID. | 我不能卖你这些东西 哦 |
[07:44] | There’s no way you’re 47. | 等等 我有身份证 |
[07:46] | You can’t prove I’m not. | 你不可能47岁了 |
[07:48] | I’m in your homeroom, man. | 你有什么证据 我就在你常去的训导处 |
[07:51] | So, what? I can’t buy beer here? | 伙计 那又怎么样 |
[07:53] | No. | 我不能在这儿买啤酒吗 |
[07:54] | I’m totally 47. | -不能 |
[07:56] | “Elle Decor?” It’s a home magazine. | -我已经整整47岁了 |
[07:59] | You wouldn’t be into it. | 是家居杂志 |
[08:01] | I could be. | 你不感兴趣的 |
[08:02] | I’m into lots of stuff. | 那可不一定 |
[08:04] | I got a corn snake who eats mice. | 我对很多东西都感兴趣 |
[08:06] | I’m old enough to be your mother. | 我有条能吃老鼠的玉米蛇 |
[08:08] | But you’re not. | 我这岁数够当你妈妈了 |
[08:10] | Hey, hey, guys. Over here. | 但你不是 嘿 |
[08:15] | Check this out, we totally got something. | 嘿 伙计们 过来 |
[08:17] | – Mr. M.? – Okay. | 看看这个 我们有发现了 |
[08:19] | I don’t think this is “Route 44” | -M先生? |
[08:22] | because it’s going north to south, | -好的 我想这并不代表44号公路 |
[08:23] | and highways with even numbers | 因为这是条南北路 |
[08:25] | always go east to west. | 而偶数的公路一般是东西方向的 |
[08:27] | I think it’s a mile marker. | |
[08:29] | Didn’t I tell you? He’s a genius. | 我想这代表的是距离 我说过吧 |
[08:31] | Look, this is the reservoir, right? | 他是个天才 看着 |
[08:34] | So that means this is Old Lake Road, | 这是个水库 对吧 |
[08:36] | mile marker 44. | 也就是说 这条是旧湖路 |
[08:37] | Let’s do it. | 44英里的地方 |
[08:39] | – All right, so we’ll follow you. – No, no, no. | 我们去吧 好的 我们跟你们一起去 |
[08:41] | Mr. Monk and I have to be together because he’s the navigator. | 不 不 不 Monk先生得和我一起 |
[08:44] | So Ridley, you go with Natalie. | 因为他要指路 |
[08:47] | Uh, yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no, I will, uh… | 那Ridley 你跟Natalie一起 |
[08:50] | Pez and Ridley, you guys take my car. | 不 不 不 我… |
[08:52] | Good idea. | Pez和Ridley 你们上我的车 |
[08:53] | Wait, wait, no, no, no, no. | 太好了 等等 等等 不 不 不 不 |
[08:55] | Um… | 等等 等等 不 |
[08:57] | Mr. Monk, help me out… | 不 不 不 |
[08:59] | Uh, Mr. Monk… | 快帮帮我… |
[09:32] | We had two bad guys in the bank. | Monk先生… |
[09:34] | Guard shot one of them. | 银行里有两个劫匪 |
[09:36] | Wasn’t this guy. | 保安射伤了一个 |
[09:37] | This is your basic, no-frills heart attack. | 不是这家伙 |
[09:39] | Guess that’s one way to catch a crook. | 他死于非显性心脏病发作 |
[09:40] | I’ll take it. | 这也算抓住坏蛋的方法之一 |
[09:42] | Where’s the money? | 我来处理 |
[09:43] | That’s a good question. Here’s another one. | 钱呢 |
[09:45] | Where’s his partner? | 问得好 还有个问题 |
[09:46] | Here’s another one. Who is he? | 他的同伙呢 |
[09:48] | So far, he’s John Doe. | 还有个问题 他是谁 |
[09:49] | No wallet. No cell phone. | 目前还一无所知 |
[09:51] | Somebody picked him clean. | 没钱包 没手机 |
[09:52] | Probably his pal. | 被抢了个精光 |
[09:54] | Maybe. | 也许就是他同伙干的 |
[09:55] | Maybe some kids. | 也许吧 |
[09:57] | Kids? | 也有可能是孩子干的 |
[09:58] | Yeah. Skateboarders. | 孩子? |
[10:00] | They were here earlier today. | 对 滑板小子 |
[10:01] | We got a ramp. We got skid marks. | 今天早前他们在这儿待过 |
[10:04] | And we’ve got a scratch. | 发现了斜坡 滑板痕迹 |
[10:06] | It’s fresh. | 而且还有新的擦痕 |
[10:07] | I’d say three, maybe four hours. | 我猜大约是3, |
[10:09] | – Captain. – Yep? | 4小时前 |
[10:11] | Store receipt from Aunt Boo’s. | 队长 -什么 |
[10:12] | Yeah, we know he went to Aunt Boo’s, Randy. | -商店收据 是Aunt Boo熟食店的 |
[10:14] | We got wrappers all over the car. | 是的 我们知道他去过 Aunt Boo熟食店 Randy |
[10:16] | Yes, sir, I know. Uh, can I have it? | 车上到处都是包装纸 是的 我知道 |
[10:18] | Can you have what? | 可以给我吗 |
[10:19] | This. | 给你什么 |
[10:21] | There’s a contest. | 这个 |
[10:22] | It’s like a promotional thing. | 有个活动 |
[10:24] | Collect all the pieces, you get free refills for life. | 类似促销活动 |
[10:27] | I’ve been looking for this one for six months. | 只要集满所有的图案 |
[10:30] | Ha, free refills for life. | 终生免费续杯 |
[10:34] | Captain. | 这个图案我找了整整6个月了 我可以终生免费续杯了 |
[10:35] | Captain, I drink four of these a day. | 队长 |
[10:37] | I live to be 100, that’s, like, | 队长 |
[10:39] | a million dollars. | 我一天要喝4杯 我要是活到100岁 |
[10:41] | Randy, a security guard was shot and killed. | 就是100多万块了 |
[10:43] | This is a homicide investigation. | Randy 一名警卫遭枪击 |
[10:44] | Yes, sir, I know. | 我们来这儿是调查凶案的 |
[10:46] | This coupon is three weeks old. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:48] | CSI guys just cleared it. | 这张票据是3周以前的 |
[10:49] | It’s not part of the case. | CSI的家伙刚刚鉴定过了 |
[10:51] | Cap… Captain, you’re a spiritual person. | 这和案子无关 队 |
[10:55] | I mean, you believe in God, right? | 队长 你是有信仰的人 |
[10:56] | I think this happened for a reason. | 我是说 |
[10:59] | Him dying, me finding this. | 你信上帝 对吗 |
[11:02] | What are you talking about? | 我认为事出必有因 他一死 |
[11:04] | Circle of life. | 我就找到这个 你在说什么 |
[11:06] | That’s “The Lion King.” | 生命的循环 |
[11:08] | Exactly. | 狮子王里面的 |
[11:09] | Except instead of a lion, it’s me. | 没错 |
[11:11] | And instead of a baby cub, it’s a diet coke. | 狮子换成了我 小狮子换成了无糖可乐 |
[11:16] | Randy, I’m gonna let you have the receipt on one condition. | Randy 我给你这个收据 |
[11:19] | You know what you just said about the lion, and the baby cub, | 但有个条件 |
[11:21] | and the diet coke? | 你刚说了狮子和小狮子 |
[11:23] | You don’t ever repeat that again | 还有无糖可乐? |
[11:25] | as long as I’m alive, understood? | 只要我还有口气在 |
[11:27] | Yes, sir. | 你不许再提这个了 明白吗 |
[11:28] | Captain. | 明白 |
[11:35] | Blood. | 队长 |
[11:37] | A lot of it. | 血 |
[11:38] | Soaked into the seat. | 还不少呢 |
[11:39] | There was a body back here. | 浸入了座位 |
[12:06] | Hey, what’s that mean, “The zoo”? | 后面放过尸体 |
[12:08] | I’ve got the map. Just keep your eyes on the road. | 嘿 那什么意思 动物园? 我拿着地图 |
[12:11] | There’s no zoo up here. | 你只管好好开车 |
[12:13] | Where’s the freakin’ zoo? | 这儿没有动物园 |
[12:14] | Blinker… blink… blinker. | 那该死的动物园在哪 信号灯 打开信号灯 |
[12:16] | I never use my blinker. | 信号灯 打开信号灯 |
[12:17] | I don’t like people to know what I’m thinking. | 我从来不用信号灯 |
[12:20] | So your husband’s deceased? | 我不愿让别人知道我在想什么 |
[12:22] | He was a Navy pilot. | 你丈夫死了? |
[12:24] | What happened? | 他是海军导航员 |
[12:26] | I’d really rather not talk about it. | 出什么事了 我不想谈这个 |
[12:27] | Did he crash? | 我不想谈这个 |
[12:28] | I thought they had ejector seats. | 他撞船了吗 我还以为他们有弹射座椅可以逃生呢 |
[12:30] | She said she doesn’t want to talk about it, Nimrod. | 她说她不想谈这个 |
[12:33] | The point is, you’re a single woman. | |
[12:35] | You’re alone. That must be tough. | 重点是 你现在是单身女人 |
[12:38] | I’m doing okay. | 你一个人 肯定很难过吧 |
[12:39] | Nat, this is me you’re talking to. | 我过得很好 |
[12:41] | Come on. | Nat 你现在在和我说话 |
[12:43] | Now, I know that you think that I’m just a loser or a zero, | 拜托 |
[12:47] | but you never know. | 我明白你的想法 你觉得我只是个失败者或小人物 |
[12:48] | Things happen. | 但你不知道 |
[12:49] | I mean, I could hit the lottery or something. | 什么事都有可能 |
[12:53] | Don’t you have to be 18 to win the lottery? | 我是说 |
[12:55] | There are all different kinds of lotteries. | 万一我买彩票中奖了呢 |
[12:58] | Weird stuff happens all the time. | 18岁以上的才能中吧? 彩票可不只一种 |
[13:00] | You got that right. | 稀奇古怪的事经常发生 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 你说得没错 是啊 |
[13:03] | Are you guys planning something? | 是啊 你们在计划什么吗 |
[13:05] | No. | -没 -没 没 只是额外的学分 |
[13:07] | No, no, extra credit. | -没 -没 没 只是额外的学分 |
[13:08] | Could we turn this down? | 能把音量关小吗 |
[13:11] | It is down. | |
[13:13] | Could we turn it down further? | 已经关小了 |
[13:16] | Down. | 能再小点吗 |
[13:20] | So my dad talks about me in the sessions? | 关小 |
[13:22] | Sometimes. | 我爸爸提到了我吗 |
[13:24] | What does he say? | 有时 |
[13:26] | Well, he’s worried about you. | 他怎么说的 |
[13:28] | Doesn’t know why you’re so angry. | 他很担心你 |
[13:30] | He wouldn’t. He’s impossible. | 不懂你为何如此愤怒 |
[13:32] | Have you ever tried talking to him? | 他不会懂 也不可能懂 |
[13:34] | Yes, I have. | 你试着和他谈过吗 |
[13:36] | Three times a week. | 试过 |
[13:38] | No, you’re paying him. He has to talk to you. | 一周三次 那不算 |
[13:40] | With me, it’s like he doesn’t even try. | 你给他钱 他就得和你说话 |
[13:42] | He just regurgitates that psychobabble crap | 对我 他从没试过 |
[13:44] | he learned in college. | 他只会用大学里学的 那些心理学上的废话 |
[13:46] | – Wanna hear something funny? – No. | 对我照本宣科 想听些好玩的事吗 |
[13:48] | When I was a kid, guess what I wanted to be. | 不 |
[13:51] | A shrink like my old man. | 猜猜我小时候想当什么 |
[13:53] | Maybe you will. | 像我老爸那样的心理医生 |
[13:56] | Yeah, or maybe I won’t have to work at all. | 说不定你还真会 |
[14:00] | Anyway, next time you’re in session, | 是啊 或许我根本不需要工作 |
[14:01] | tell him I said hi. | 下次你去见他的时候 |
[14:03] | Troy, pull over. | 代我向他问个好 |
[14:04] | Troy Pull over. | |
[14:11] | It’s not a “Z.” | 靠边 靠边 |
[14:13] | It’s a “2.” | 那不是个”Z” |
[14:14] | The 200. | 那是个 “2” |
[14:16] | That means we take the next left… | 是200 (英文动物园为ZOO) 那代表我们要在下个转弯转左 |
[14:18] | Yes, it’s gonna happen. | 是啊 就快成功了 |
[14:20] | I can feel it. | 是啊 就快成功了 |
[14:21] | I can smell it. | 我能感觉到 甚至都闻到了 |
[14:23] | Dude, this is it. | 哥们儿 |
[14:25] | No, thank you. | 我们搞定了 不 |
[14:34] | You okay? | 谢谢 快走吧 |
[14:36] | If you need anything, you let me know, all right. | 你还好吧 |
[14:38] | – Hey, how’s that eye? – I’m fine. | 需要什么就告诉我 好吧 |
[14:40] | It’s not at bad as it looks. | 我没事 没看起来那么糟糕 |
[14:42] | Mr. Connelly. | Connelly先生 |
[14:43] | Karen, you didn’t need to come in today. | Connelly先生 Karen |
[14:45] | I know, I just… I didn’t want to be alone. | 你今天不用来的 我知道 只是… |
[14:47] | Well… I’m glad you’re here. | 不想一个人 那… |
[14:49] | Any calls? | 很高兴你在这儿 |
[14:51] | Uh, the police. Detectives keep calling. | 有电话吗 |
[14:54] | Anybody else? | 警察打来过 那些探员一直打 |
[14:55] | Nope, that’s it. | 还有别人吗 |
[14:56] | – Okay. – Thanks. | 没了 |
[14:59] | We are. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:00] | – We’re facing north, right? – Right. | 我们… 我们面朝北方 对吧 |
[15:02] | There’s the reservoir. | 对 |
[15:05] | Supposed to be a barbeque over there? | 那儿就是水库 |
[15:09] | Barbeque, that doesn’t make any sense. | 那儿应该有烧烤店? |
[15:14] | How old do you think she is? | 烧烤店 |
[15:17] | I don’t know, 34 maybe. | 可这说不通啊 你觉得她多大了 |
[15:20] | That’s twice my age. | 不知道 34吧 |
[15:22] | So when you’re 60, | 比我大一倍 |
[15:25] | she’ll be 120. | 那你60岁的时候 |
[15:31] | Where’d you get that phone? | 她都120了 |
[15:33] | From the guy. | 这电话哪儿来的 |
[15:34] | The dead guy? | 那家伙身上 |
[15:35] | – What, he’s not using it. – Don’t answer that. | 那家伙身上 那个死人? 怎么了 他又用不着了 |
[15:37] | – Dude, don’t touch my phone. – Let’s just see who it is. | 别接电话 |
[15:44] | Yo. | 别碰我的电话 |
[15:45] | – Tony? – Yeah? | 看看是谁 |
[15:47] | You were supposed to call. Where the hell you been? | -是 你该打给我的 |
[15:49] | Sorry, bad connection. | 你究竟在哪儿 不好意思 |
[15:52] | So how’d it go? Did you bury our little package? | 信号很差 事情怎么样了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, yeah, I buried the package. | 你把我们的小包裹埋好了吗 是的 |
[15:56] | I just hope I found the right place. | 是的 我埋好了 |
[15:58] | Look, if you could just remind me | 希望我没找错地方 |
[16:00] | where exactly, uh… | 听着 |
[16:02] | Who is this? | 如果你能提醒提醒我准确位置… |
[16:04] | This is your new partner, Nimrod. | 你是谁 |
[16:06] | – Where’s Tony? – Look, don’t worry about Tony. | 我是你的新搭档 Nimrod -Tony在哪儿 |
[16:08] | You got other stuff to worry about. We got the map. | -听着 Tony的事不用担心 还是担心担心别的事吧 |
[16:10] | – The map? – That’s right. | 地图在我们手上 |
[16:12] | And sooner or later | -地图? -没错 |
[16:14] | we’re gonna find where the money is. | 我们肯定会找到钱的 |
[16:16] | But if you want to save us some time, | 迟早的事 但是如果你愿意帮我们省点时间的话 |
[16:18] | we might be willing to cut you in. | 说不定我们很乐意算你一份 |
[16:24] | What happened? | |
[16:25] | Yo, he hung up. | 怎么了 |
[16:28] | Bro… What is that, number three? | 他挂了 |
[16:32] | It’s four. | 那是什么 第3杯? |
[16:33] | Used to pay $3.50 for these. | 是第4杯 |
[16:35] | And you’re still single. Go figure. | 以前要花3块5 |
[16:37] | At some point, I’m gonna need a bathroom. | 你还是单身 想想吧 |
[16:39] | No kidding. Steven Connelly. | 可现在我要上洗手间 开什么玩笑 |
[16:41] | Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, S.F.P.D. | 我是Leland |
[16:43] | This is Lieutenant Disher. | Stottlemeyer队长 旧金山警局 |
[16:45] | Got a minute? | 这位是Disher副队长 |
[16:46] | Just spent three hours with the FBI. | 有时间吗 |
[16:48] | It’s been kind of a rough day. | 刚和FBI谈了3个小时 |
[16:50] | And I appreciate that, sir. | 今天真够呛啊 |
[16:51] | This won’t take long. Something’s come up. | 我能体谅 先生 |
[16:53] | That’s Jack Connelly. | 不会耽搁你太久的 我们有些发现 |
[16:56] | You remember him? | 这是Jack Connelly |
[16:57] | Happy Jack Connelly. He’s your brother? | 还记得他吗 快乐的Jack Connelly |
[16:59] | Don’t remind me. | 你哥哥? |
[17:01] | Do you recognize him? | 用不着提醒我 |
[17:03] | No. | 你认识他吗 |
[17:04] | No, was he one of them? | 不认识 |
[17:05] | You tell us. You got the best look at them. | 他是劫匪之一吗 你说呢 |
[17:08] | Uh, I was pretty busy opening the safe. | 你看得最清楚 |
[17:11] | Getting beat up. | 我当时忙着开保险箱 |
[17:12] | Besides, they were wearing masks. | 还被打了 |
[17:15] | I think that’s it. | 他们都戴了面罩 |
[17:16] | Was he the one that was shot? | 我就知道这些 |
[17:18] | No, no, he died of a heart attack. | 他是中枪的那个吗 不 |
[17:21] | We found him in a parking lot in Pacific Heights. | 不 他是死于心脏病 我们在Pacific |
[17:24] | – I’m sorry I can’t help you. – Oh, I think that’s it. | Heights的停车场找到了他 对不起 我帮不上忙 |
[17:26] | Can you think of anything else? | 那就这样吧 |
[17:30] | Uh… | 你能想起别的什么吗 |
[17:35] | Anything at all? | 还有别的吗 |
[17:37] | Okay, if you do, please give me a call. | 如果你想起什么 |
[17:39] | – Absolutely. – I have a question. | 就给我电话 |
[17:41] | Where’s your bathroom? | -当然了 -我有个问题 |
[17:42] | It’s in the lobby, but it’s out of order. | 你们的洗手间在哪儿 |
[17:44] | Do you have another one for executives? | 在大堂 不过有点脏 |
[17:46] | No, we’ve been using the one in the deli around the block. | 有管理人员专用的洗手间吗 |
[17:49] | No further questions. | 没了 我们都去大楼附近的熟食店上厕所 |
[17:50] | Captain, I’ll meet you out front. | 没问题了 |
[18:08] | It’s 5:30. | 队长 我在前门等你 |
[18:10] | What are we doing? | 5点半了 |
[18:12] | Let’s just forget it. | 我们到底在做什么 |
[18:15] | Wanna go behind that tree and make out? | 还是算了吧 |
[18:17] | No, thank you. | 想去树后面聊聊吗 |
[18:18] | – How ’bout that tree? – No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 那棵树怎么样 |
[18:20] | Sorry, you guys. | 不了 |
[18:23] | I tried. I really… I really did. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Seem to have hit a wall. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[18:28] | Maybe if I just talked to your teacher. | 我尽力 真的尽力了 |
[18:31] | No, no, no. | 似乎走进死胡同了 要不然我找你们老师谈谈 |
[18:32] | – That’s okay. – That won’t be necessary. | -不 |
[18:40] | What? | 不 不 |
[18:42] | It’s not a barbeque. | -这样很好了 没必要的 |
[18:44] | BBQ. | 什么 那不是烧烤店 |
[18:47] | It’s a quarry. | 是采石场 |
[18:55] | There it is, I see it. | |
[18:56] | It’s a big X straight ahead. | 在那里 我看见了 |
[18:57] | – Do you see it? – There it is. | 正前方有个大大的X |
[18:59] | Awesome, man. Cha-ching. | 看见了吗 就在那里 |
[19:01] | Shut up! | 太棒了 伙计 发财了 |
[19:02] | Oh… | 发财了? |
[19:03] | Wow, this is really going to increase our GPA. Yeah, definitely. | 这下我们的总平均成绩可以大大提高了 |
[19:08] | Listen, thanks a lot, man. | 绝对 |
[19:10] | Everything my dad said about you is totally true. | 多谢了 |
[19:12] | Not just the weird stuff, but the good stuff too. | 我爸爸对你的评价一点儿都没错 不光是怪癖方面 |
[19:15] | Everything he said about you is true too. | 好的方面也是 |
[19:18] | Don’t forget that. | 他对你的评价也完全正确 |
[19:23] | So you guys probably want to go home. | 别忘了这个 |
[19:24] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride. | 你们可能想回家了吧 |
[19:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 我送你们回去 |
[19:27] | Wait, wait, don’t you want to get a picture? | 走 |
[19:30] | Oh, yeah. | 等等 你们不拍照了吗 |
[19:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:43] | You guys, come on, the money will still be there. | 对啊 走吧 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 钱跑不掉的 走吧 |
[20:09] | Boy, you’re in a good mood. | 你今天心情很好嘛 |
[20:12] | Just finished a big case. | 刚刚搞定一件大案子 |
[20:14] | Ah. | |
[20:15] | Well, then, it must have gone well. | 一定很顺利吧 |
[20:17] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[20:20] | Oh, it sounds interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[20:22] | Wasn’t a big case. | 也不算什么大案子 |
[20:24] | But in same ways, it was… | 但是从某个角度说… |
[20:26] | the most important case of my career. | 是我职业生涯里最重要的案子 |
[20:31] | Well, I am intrigued. | -我很有兴趣 |
[20:33] | I’ll bet you are. | -我猜你也会 |
[20:35] | Well, was it, what, for the city? | 是替政府办的? |
[20:37] | No. | 不 |
[20:38] | It was a private client. | 是个私人客户 |
[20:41] | It was a chance to help a friend of mine, | 正好给了我个机会 |
[20:44] | a very dear friend. | 可以帮一个朋友的忙 非常好的朋友 |
[20:47] | I’m sure he appreciates it. | 我肯定他会很感激的 |
[20:48] | He doesn’t even know about it. | 他还不知道呢 |
[20:50] | And I’m not gonna tell him. | 我不打算告诉他 |
[20:52] | I don’t want him to feel indebted. | 我不想让他觉得欠我人情 |
[20:54] | See, now that | 看 |
[20:55] | is the purest form of charity. | 这才是最最纯洁的帮忙 |
[20:57] | You know, to help someone | 帮助别人 |
[20:59] | and not take any credit. | 却不计回报 |
[21:04] | – What? – Nothing, it’s… | 怎么了 没什么 只是… |
[21:06] | How’s Troy doing? | Troy怎么样了 |
[21:09] | He’s much better. Thank you for asking. | 好多了 谢谢关心 |
[21:13] | You know, he… | 你知道吗 他… |
[21:15] | he came downstairs this morning | 今早下楼的时候 |
[21:17] | whistling. | 还吹着口哨 |
[21:19] | Opens up the curtains and says, “What a beautiful day.” | 拉开窗帘 对着窗外 感叹说”多美的一天啊” |
[21:22] | I said, “Is that my son?” | 我问自己 “这是我的儿子吗” |
[21:26] | Sounds like he has a whole new attitude. | 听起来他似乎焕然一新了 |
[21:29] | I think his schoolwork is gonna start improving too. | 我猜他的功课也会突飞猛进的 |
[21:33] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[21:35] | I know I’m right. | 当然我说得对 |
[21:38] | – Well, I hope so. – I know so. | -希望如此 -肯定会如此 |
[21:43] | Time will tell. | -拭目以待吧 |
[21:44] | Yes. | -好的 |
[21:46] | It will. | 会的 |
[21:52] | West We hit a wall on that West Bay Trust robbery. | |
[21:56] | I wanted to run a couple of things by you. | Bay信托银行抢劫案没什么进展 |
[21:59] | We could have done this yesterday, | 想让你办点儿事 |
[22:01] | but you were on your little road trip. | 原本昨天就该找你的 |
[22:02] | What was that about? | 但你去公路旅行了 |
[22:04] | I was helping Dr. Kroger’s kid with his homework. | 是什么事 |
[22:06] | Who, Troy? | 我帮Kroger医生的儿子完成作业 |
[22:07] | Yeah, the boy needs a role model, | 谁 Troy? 是的 |
[22:09] | somebody to look up to. | 那孩子需要个行为榜样 能够让他敬仰 学习的榜样 |
[22:12] | What, you’re gonna help him find one? | 什么 你去帮他找榜样了吗 |
[22:13] | Actually, Mr. Monk did a great job yesterday. | 事实上 |
[22:16] | He was like a big brother. | Monk先生昨天干得很棒 |
[22:17] | You would have been proud of him. | 他就象一个大哥哥 你会为他骄傲的 |
[22:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:25] | Let’s do this. | |
[22:27] | We’ve got surveillance video from the bank. | 开始吧 |
[22:33] | There we go. | 我们从银行拿到了监控录像 |
[22:36] | Wednesday. 9:18 in the morning. | 看看吧 |
[22:38] | Two Caucasian males enter the Vinton Street branch. | 周三 |
[22:41] | They pistol-whip Steven Connelly, | 上午9:18 两个白人男子闯进了Vinton大街支行 |
[22:43] | the assistant branch manager. | 用枪威胁Steven Connelly 支行的经理助理 |
[22:44] | Yeah, and guess who his brother is. | 支行的经理助理 猜猜他的哥哥是谁 |
[22:46] | Happy Jack Connelly. | 猜猜他的哥哥是谁 |
[22:47] | – Remember him? – Uh-huh. | 快乐的Jack Connelly |
[22:49] | 9:21. It all hits the fan. | 记得他吗 |
[22:50] | Security guard gets off one round. | 9:21 事态恶化 |
[22:52] | This guy, the guy in the green ski mask is hit, | 保安开了一枪 |
[22:55] | we think in the chest. | 打中了这个戴绿色滑雪面罩的家伙 |
[22:56] | They kill the security guard. | 可能打在胸部 |
[22:58] | Grab the cash. | 他们杀了那个保安 |
[22:59] | Two minutes later, they’re gone. | 抢走现金 |
[23:02] | Yesterday, Thursday, | 两分钟后逃离现场 |
[23:04] | we find one of them | 昨天 周四 |
[23:05] | in a parking lot dead as dust. | 我们在一个停车场 找到了其中一个 已经死了 |
[23:07] | – From the gunshot? – Nope, this is the other guy. | 因为枪伤吗 |
[23:09] | Mr. Black ski mask. | 不是 受伤的是另外一个家伙 |
[23:12] | It was a heart attack, one cheeseburger too many. | 黑色滑雪面罩先生 |
[23:14] | We found blood in the backseat. | 是心脏病 奶酪汉堡吃多了 |
[23:15] | No body. No footprints. | 我们在后座发现血迹 |
[23:17] | And no money. | 没有尸体 也没有脚印 |
[23:18] | Double cross? | 也没有钱 |
[23:19] | Maybe. | 内讧? |
[23:21] | Or somebody else found him. | 有可能 |
[23:22] | Could have been some kids, hanging out, skateboarding. | 也可能其他人发现了他 |
[23:29] | We traced the car. | 可能是孩子 玩滑板的孩子 |
[23:31] | Mr. Black’s name was Tony Gammalobo. | 我们查了那辆车 黑面罩先生叫Tony Gammalobo |
[23:34] | Single. 47 years old. | 单身 47岁 |
[23:35] | Lives in Daly City. | 住在Daly市 |
[23:39] | Did four years in Arizona. | |
[23:41] | Ring a bell? | 在Arizona住过4年 |
[23:47] | He was 47? | 想起什么了吗 |
[23:49] | There’s no way you’re 47. | 47岁? |
[23:51] | I’m totally 47. | 你不可能47岁了 |
[23:54] | You… You said there were kids. | 我已经整整47岁了 你是说那里有孩子 |
[23:57] | It’s possible. We’re checking it out. | 有可能 我们还在查 |
[23:59] | Yeah, but whoever it was, they cleaned him out. | 不管是谁 都把他搜了个精光 |
[24:01] | They got his cell phone, his wallet, everything. | 不管是谁 都把他搜了个精光 手机 钱包 一样都没剩 |
[24:02] | What kind of cell phone? | 手机 钱包 一样都没剩 什么手机 |
[24:04] | It was a… | 什么手机 是个… |
[24:05] | We found the charger. | 是个… |
[24:11] | Yeah, it was a Motorola. | 找到了充电器 |
[24:12] | What… what do they look like? | 是摩托罗拉的 |
[24:15] | I’ve got the same model. | 什么样的 |
[24:17] | It’s in my pocket. | 和我的机型一样 |
[24:25] | You okay? | 在我口袋里 |
[24:31] | I… I just remembered something. | 你没事吧 |
[24:34] | I have to go. | 我…我想起了点事 |
[24:35] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我得走了 -你要走了? -是的 抱歉 |
[24:37] | I have to talk to Troy about something. | -你要走了? -是的 抱歉 我得和Troy好好谈谈 -我跟你一起去 -不 不 不 不 |
[24:39] | – Well, I’ll go with you. – No, no, no, no. | |
[24:42] | This is between me and him. | |
[24:43] | You… you stay here. I’ll call you. | 这是我和他之间的事 |
[24:49] | – What was that about? – I don’t know. | 你…你留在这儿 我打你电话 |
[24:59] | I don’t care. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[25:01] | Free refills for life. | 无所谓 |
[25:12] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 反正免费续杯 很爽 |
[25:17] | No, you got to bite the end off, Nimrod. | 对吗 不 |
[25:20] | Dude, this is awesome. | 你要把头咬掉 Nimrod |
[25:22] | Oh, hey, Mr. M. | 哥们儿 太棒了 |
[25:24] | Uh-oh. | 嘿 M先生 |
[25:30] | What’s the name of the pirate in “Treasure Island”? | 《金银岛》里的海盗叫什么名字 |
[25:33] | Excuse me? | |
[25:34] | Tell me one thing about “Treasure Island.” | -你说什么 -说说《金银岛》吧 |
[25:37] | You never read it, did you? | 你们根本就没读过 对吗 |
[25:39] | There was no assignment. | 你们根本就没读过 对吗 |
[25:40] | Where did you get the map? | 根本就没有作业 |
[25:42] | Listen, let’s just relax, okay? | 地图哪儿来的 |
[25:44] | You found it in a car | 听着 都轻松点 好吗 |
[25:45] | next to a body. | 你们是在车里发现的 |
[25:47] | This is not a game. | 旁边还有一具尸体 |
[25:49] | Troy. A man was killed in that bank. | 这可不是游戏 |
[25:52] | Hey, man, we can explain. | 银行里有人被杀了 嘿 听我们解释 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 嘿 听我们解释 是啊 |
[25:55] | Go ahead. | 是啊 说吧 |
[25:58] | Not now, I mean, we need a few days. | 还不是时候 我是说 我们需要点时间 |
[26:01] | Are you gonna tell the cops? | 你会告诉警察吗 |
[26:03] | I don’t have to tell the cops. | 你会告诉警察吗 我不需要告诉警察 |
[26:04] | I am the cops. | 我不需要告诉警察 我就是警察 |
[26:06] | Mr. Monk, please, you can’t tell my father. | Monk 求你了 你绝对不能告诉我爸爸 |
[26:08] | I mean, you know what this will do to him. | 你知道后果会怎样 |
[26:09] | It’ll break his heart. | 他会很伤心的 |
[26:10] | Oh, God, it will break his heart. | 他会很伤心的 天啊 他会伤心的 好的 |
[26:12] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. Let me think. | 好的 好的 好的 让我想想 |
[26:15] | – Where’s the money? – In my trunk. | 钱呢 |
[26:18] | All right, I have an idea. | 我的后备箱里 |
[26:20] | We’re gonna go back to that quarry. | 好的 我有办法了 |
[26:22] | Oh, I can’t go back there. | 我们再去那个采石场 我不能再去那儿 |
[26:23] | – I’m supposed to be… – Not you. | 我不能再去那儿 |
[26:25] | Just me and Troy. | -我应该… -不是你 |
[26:27] | I have to know exactly where you found that money. | 就我和Troy 我要知道你找到钱的准确位置 |
[26:29] | Show me everything you did. | 把你干过的事全都告诉我 |
[26:31] | Then I’ll take the map and the cash to Captain Stottlemeyer. | 把你干过的事全都告诉我 |
[26:33] | Maybe there’s a way to keep your name out of it. | 我再带着地图和现金 |
[26:39] | Well, it was fun while it lasted. | 去找Stottlemeyer队长 |
[26:43] | No, it wasn’t. | 或许有办法为你保密 |
[27:00] | Take me through it one more time. | 继续玩也很有趣 |
[27:04] | We got here at around midnight, | 不 再说一遍 |
[27:06] | maybe 12:30. | 我们半夜来到这儿 |
[27:07] | We parked the car over there. | 大概12点半 把车停在那儿 |
[27:09] | We saw the red X | 看到红色的X |
[27:11] | and we started digging. | 看到红色的X |
[27:15] | Can you see okay? | 然后就开始挖 |
[27:17] | I’m fine. | I’m fine. 你看得清楚吗 很好 很好 |
[27:18] | Look, it’s just gravel. It’s not gonna kill you. | 很好 |
[27:23] | Huh? Gravel, yeah. | 很好 |
[27:27] | I’m fine. | 只是砾石 不会要你命的 |
[27:29] | Thank you, Troy. | 我很好 |
[27:31] | But that is not the right place. | 谢谢 |
[27:33] | According to the map, | Troy 不过地方不对 |
[27:35] | it should have been over there. | 从地图上看 |
[27:37] | In line with that shed. | 应该在那儿 棚子那儿 |
[27:39] | Yeah, but the X was here, so we dug here. | 是的 |
[27:42] | Think about it. | 可X是在这儿的 所以我们就在这儿开挖 |
[27:43] | Why would they bury $2 million | 想想看 |
[27:46] | and then leave a giant X marking the spot? | 既然他们打算将两百万埋起来 |
[27:49] | They’re bank robbers. | 为什么会留下个大大的X做记号吗 |
[27:50] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 他们是银行劫匪 |
[27:52] | There wasn’t $2 million when we dug that hole. | 没理由这么做啊 |
[27:54] | We only pulled out, like, five grand. | 我们挖开那个洞时 里面没有两百万 |
[27:56] | $5,000? Are you sure? | 我们只找到5000块 5000块? 你确定? |
[27:58] | Yeah, we counted it, like, a hundred times. | 当然 |
[28:01] | We figured that the bank just said that to rip off the insurance company. | 我们数了快100遍了 |
[28:04] | Everybody does it. | 我们猜是银行想敲保险公司的竹杠 故意这么说的 |
[28:05] | Yeah, like, when my house got robbed, | 老把戏了 |
[28:06] | my dad said we had a rare coin collection. | 是啊 |
[28:09] | He did? | 就像我们家被盗了 我爸说我们家有绝版的硬币收藏 |
[28:26] | What is that? | 他真这么说? |
[28:29] | What is that back there? | 那是什么 后边那个是什么 |
[28:32] | It’s a hole. Like a pit. | 是个洞 象是个坑 |
[28:35] | No, no, no, behind you. | 不 不 |
[28:37] | Over there. | 不 你后边的那个 |
[28:41] | It’s a ski mask. | 那儿 是个滑雪面罩 |
[28:43] | It wasn’t here yesterday. | 昨天还没在这儿呢 |
[28:52] | Troy. | |
[28:53] | Troy, get back in the car. | |
[28:55] | Come on, we gotta go. | Troy 上车 |
[28:57] | Wait, why? What’s wrong? | 快点 我们得离开这儿 – 等等 为什么 – 我们得离开这儿 快点 |
[28:58] | Come on, we gotta go. | – 等等 为什么 – 我们得离开这儿 快点 快点 我们得离开这儿 |
[29:01] | I think we were followed. | 我觉得我们被跟踪了 |
[29:02] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | 我觉得我们被跟踪了 |
[29:04] | I’m going. | – 好吧 – 我们走 我在开 |
[29:15] | Make it go. | Make it go. |
[29:16] | I’m going. | 走啊 开车啊 动不了了 |
[29:22] | Make it go. | Make it go. |
[29:23] | I’m trying to make it go. | 开车啊 |
[29:26] | It stalled. | 开车啊 我在努力 |
[29:27] | Make it start. | Make it start. -熄火了 |
[29:35] | What is he doing? | -打火啊 打火啊 你干嘛 天啊 |
[29:46] | What… What happened? | – 倒回去 – 我办不到 |
[29:47] | Where’d it go? | 怎么了 |
[29:48] | – I don’t know. – Where’d it go? | 它哪去了 – 我也不知道 – 它哪去了 |
[29:50] | – Try to back up. Try to back up. – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | – 我也不知道 – 它哪去了 试着倒回去 试着倒回去 |
[29:52] | It’s done. | 好 好 好 |
[29:53] | It’s not… it’s not working. | 完蛋了 |
[29:55] | – It’s not working. – Let’s go. | 发动不了 -发动不了 -我们走 |
[29:56] | It won’t start. | -发动不了 -我们走 |
[29:58] | We’re stuck. We’re stuck in here. | 我们被困住了 我们被困在这儿了 |
[29:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[30:06] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[30:10] | Look. | 等等 瞧 |
[31:10] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[31:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:21] | Is that a.m. or p.m.? | 早上还是晚上? |
[31:24] | A.m. | -早上 -天啊 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God. | -早上 -天啊 |
[31:32] | I’m gonna get out and push. | 我出去推车 |
[31:54] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[31:57] | It’s not locked, Mr. Monk. | 没锁 Monk先生 |
[32:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:05] | Troy. | |
[32:07] | Unlock the door. | 把门打开 |
[32:09] | The door isn’t locked, Mr. Monk. | 把门打开 门没锁 Monk |
[32:11] | I’ve told you a thousand times. | 我跟你说过无数遍了 |
[32:16] | Troy, I am not joking around. | Troy 我可没跟你开玩笑 |
[32:20] | Listen, let’s just take it easy. | 听着 放松点 |
[32:22] | Okay, Mr. Monk? | 好吗 Monk先生 |
[32:26] | Mr. Monk, just keep it together. | Monk先生 别激动 |
[32:30] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们肯定会没事的 |
[32:34] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[32:36] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[32:37] | I already checked. | 我早查过了 |
[32:38] | Like, four hours ago. There’s no signal. | 我早查过了 |
[32:41] | Try the other one. | -差不多四小时前就没信号了 -试试另外那部 |
[32:42] | The… The one you took off of Gammalobo. | 你从Gammalobo手里抢的那部 |
[32:44] | – Who? – Bank robber! | -谁 -银行劫匪 |
[32:45] | The dead guy, dead guy, bank robber. | -谁 -银行劫匪 |
[32:50] | Nothing. | 死了的那个 银行劫匪 |
[32:51] | Push all the buttons. | -还是没信号 -每个键都试试 |
[32:52] | ‘Cause you’re not hitting all the buttons. | 你没把键按全 |
[32:57] | What… What… What is this? | 这…这…这是什么 |
[33:01] | Calls he received. | 已接来电 |
[33:02] | Jack Connelly. | |
[33:04] | Steven Connelly? | |
[33:06] | Four, five… | |
[33:09] | Calls from the bank. | 从银行打出的电话 |
[33:14] | From the bank. | 从银行打出的 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:21] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | Troy | Troy, I know what happened. |
[33:29] | Yay. | 我明白到底怎么回事了 |
[33:32] | I just… solved the case. | 我刚刚破案了 |
[33:38] | Bro, that game’s pretty tough. | 哥们儿 |
[33:40] | I can’t figure it out. | 这游戏还真难啊 |
[33:42] | Hey, I was just thinking about you. | 嘿 我刚刚还在想你 |
[33:43] | Well, don’t. I mean it, Ridley. | 别这样 我说真的 Ridley |
[33:45] | Well, you can’t stop somebody from thinking about somebody. | 别这样 我说真的 Ridley 你不能阻止别人对他人的想念 |
[33:48] | Yes, I can. Don’t think about me again. | 我当然能了 别再想我了 |
[33:49] | Now, where is Mr. Monk? He never came home last night. | Monk先生去哪儿了 |
[33:52] | Didn’t he tell you? | 他整晚都没有回家 他没告诉你吗 |
[33:53] | Tell me what? | 他没告诉你吗 告诉我什么 |
[34:10] | Maybe we should conserve the battery. | 或许我们该省着点用电 |
[34:12] | No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[34:15] | All right, we’ll keep the lights on. | 好了 我们不关灯 |
[34:18] | – Ah! – Stop! | 住手 |
[34:19] | Mr. Monk, try… | Monk先生 |
[34:22] | Mr. Monk, try not to think about where we are. | Monk先生 试着别去想我们身在何处 |
[34:26] | Concentrate on something else. | 把注意力集中在别处 |
[34:29] | You solved the case, right? | 你破了案 对吧 |
[34:30] | You said you solved the case? | 你说你破了案? |
[34:33] | Well, talk to me about it. | 跟我说说吧 |
[34:35] | Yeah, tell me about the case. | 是的 跟我说说案子的事 |
[34:37] | There was a bank robbery. | 发生了一起银行抢劫案 |
[34:39] | It was a… | |
[34:41] | It was an inside job. | 有…有内奸 |
[34:44] | The branch manager, Connelly, | 就是那个支行经理 Connelly |
[34:47] | must have masterminded the whole thing. | 肯定是他策划了整个案件 |
[34:49] | It was him, | 就是他 |
[34:50] | Tony Gammalobo, | 就是他 |
[34:52] | and Connelly’s brother, Jack. | 和Connelly的哥哥 Jack |
[34:55] | He made sure they beat him up, | 他确保他们把他打伤 |
[34:57] | so nobody would suspect him. | 这样一来没人会怀疑他 |
[34:59] | Then it went wrong. | 可整件事却乱套了 |
[35:01] | Connolly’s brother was shot. | Connolly的哥哥被射伤 |
[35:04] | Must have died a few hours later. | 肯定在几个小时后就死掉了 |
[35:06] | Connelly had a problem. He had to get rid of the body. | Connelly就有了麻烦 |
[35:09] | If the cops found it, | 他必须把尸体处理掉 万一警察发现了尸体 |
[35:11] | they’d identify him. | 他们会认出他 |
[35:12] | They’d know it was his brother. | 他们会认出他 他们知道他是他的哥哥 |
[35:15] | They’d know it was an inside job. | 他们就会知道有内奸 |
[35:19] | This wasn’t the treasure map. | 这不是藏宝图 |
[35:22] | This was where Connelly wanted his brother buried. | 这是Connelly打算处理他哥哥尸体的地方 |
[35:26] | There was money, $5,000. | 可那儿有钱啊 5000块 |
[35:28] | Connelly put that money there later. | Connelly稍后把钱放在了那里 |
[35:30] | He wanted you to find it. | 他想让你找到钱 |
[35:33] | He didn’t have time to dig up his brother. | 他没时间转移他哥哥的尸体 |
[35:36] | He made a big X | 于是做了个大大的X标记 |
[35:38] | and buried a few bucks. | 埋了些钱 |
[35:40] | He figured if you found any amount of money, | 他想只要你找到了钱 |
[35:43] | you’d be satisfied. | 就会心满意足了 |
[35:45] | You’d stop looking around and just go home. | 你就不会再到处寻找 乖乖回家了 |
[35:49] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[35:51] | I don’t know… about you, | 我不知道 你呢 |
[35:54] | but I plan on suffocating. | 我快窒息了 |
[36:10] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[36:12] | Mr. Monk, look at me. | Monk先生 看着我 |
[36:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[36:18] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[36:22] | I know, let’s play a game. | 我知道了 来做个游戏吧 |
[36:24] | Yeah, you and me are gonna play a game, Mr. Monk. | 是的 你和我来做个游戏吧 Monk先生 |
[36:27] | 20 questions. | 20问 |
[36:28] | You can think of anything. | 20问 随你怎么问 |
[36:30] | Any word you want. Anything. | 只要你能想到的 |
[36:32] | Animal, vegetable, mineral, anything. | 动物 植物 矿物 一切 |
[36:37] | Mineral. | 矿物 |
[36:40] | It’s a mineral. | 一种矿物 |
[36:41] | – Is it gravel? – Yes, it’s gravel! | -是砾石吗 -是的 是砾石 |
[36:45] | It’s gravel. | 是砾石 |
[36:47] | Gravel! | 砾石 |
[36:48] | It’s gravel! | 砾石 砾石 |
[36:51] | It’s gravel, okay? | 砾石 好吗 |
[36:53] | Gravel! | 砾石 |
[36:54] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[36:57] | And he was coming back here? | 他回这儿来了? |
[37:00] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[37:04] | Well, he’s not here now. | 可他没在这儿啊 |
[37:06] | Must have gone home. | 肯定回家了 |
[37:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:16] | Okay, come on, keep going. | 好的 继续. |
[37:20] | March 2nd. | 3月2号 |
[37:22] | 1967. | 1967年 |
[37:26] | It was partly cloudy. | 天气阴沉 |
[37:28] | They said it was supposed to rain, | 他们说会下雨 |
[37:31] | but it never did. | 但却没下 |
[37:34] | Good. You’re doing great. | 很好 你做得很好 |
[37:36] | So, okay, next day? | 好的 第二天呢 |
[37:39] | March 3rd. | 3月3号 |
[37:41] | 1967. | 1967年 |
[37:44] | It was sunny. – A little windy… – Shh. | 是个艳阳天 |
[37:49] | Wait, listen. No, no, no, no. | 等等 听 不 不 不 |
[37:51] | – Windy. – No. | -有风 |
[37:53] | It’s a car. | -不 |
[37:56] | Buckle up. | 有车 |
[38:03] | – Down here! – Help! | – 我们在下面 – 救命 |
[38:04] | Here! | – 我们在下面 – 救命 -这儿 -救命 |
[38:05] | – Somebody! – Help! | -这儿 |
[38:09] | Captain, stop the car. | -救命 停车 |
[38:11] | – I gotta pee. – Again? | 我要尿尿 |
[38:14] | Sorry, I gotta go. | 又要? 对不起 尿急 |
[38:17] | We’re down here! Somebody! | – 我们在下面 – 救命 |
[38:18] | Help us. | 救命 |
[38:27] | I told you to go at the filling station. | 加油站的时候就让你去上厕所 |
[38:32] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[38:33] | – Somebody help, come on. – Hey! | -救命 -嘿 |
[38:35] | Wait, wait, wait, I got an idea. | 等等 等等 我有办法了 |
[38:38] | What… | 什么 |
[38:39] | What are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[38:40] | – Trust me. – Help! | 你在干什么 – 相信我 – 救命 |
[38:41] | I’ve got two 12-inch subwoofers | – 相信我 – 救命 我有两个12吋的低音炮 |
[38:43] | and 1,600 watts worth of power back there, man. | 后面还有1600瓦的电瓶 |
[38:46] | I’m gonna blow this thing up. | 我要把这震翻天 |
[38:48] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:49] | No… Oh, no, please, God, no. | 好的 不 不 求你了 天哪 不 |
[38:51] | No, not that crap. | 不 不 别放那玩意儿 |
[38:52] | Don’t you have anything else? | 你还其他的碟吗 |
[38:54] | This’ll be good. Oh, no. | 你还其他的碟吗 – 肯定超级棒 – 不 |
[38:59] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[39:00] | Much better. | 这下好多了 |
[39:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:28] | You hear that? | |
[39:29] | – Hear what? – Turn the car off. | 你听到了吗 – 听到什么 – 先熄火 |
[39:41] | Come here. Do you hear that? | 过来 |
[39:50] | Shh. | 你们听到了吗 |
[39:57] | I know that song. | 我听过那歌 |
[40:00] | Oh, my God, it’s Troy. | 天啊 是Troy |
[40:02] | Down there. | 就在下面 |
[40:03] | Randy, call it in. | Randy 打电话 |
[40:06] | Call it in. | 去打电话 |
[40:07] | Get a crane down here. | 去打电话 找辆起重机 |
[40:08] | We’re gonna need some paramedics. | 找辆起重机 |
[40:10] | Monk. | 我们需要医护人员 |
[40:11] | Monk, we’re coming. | Monk 我们来了 |
[40:13] | Come on! | Monk 我们来了 快 |
[40:15] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[40:20] | You can turn off the music now. | 现在可以把音乐关了 |
[40:23] | It is off. | 已经关了 |
[40:24] | It’s been off for over an hour. | 已经关了 一小时前就关了 |
[40:25] | That’s what I’m saying, I can still hear it. | 可我还能听到 |
[40:27] | It’s terrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[40:28] | Oh, Mr. Monk, that music saved your life. | 太恐怖了 Monk先生 那音乐可是救了你的命啊 |
[40:30] | I’m not going to lie, Randy. | 我不会撒谎的 Randy |
[40:32] | Can’t you just say I had a hunch? | 你就不能说我的直觉很灵吗 |
[40:34] | But you didn’t have a hunch. | 你可没什么直觉 |
[40:36] | You had to pee, and that’s what I’m putting in my report. | 你可没什么直觉 你是尿急了 我会照实写进报告的 |
[40:39] | – How’s he doing? – He’s doing just fine. | -他怎么样了 -还行 |
[40:43] | Feds just picked up Connelly. | FBI刚刚逮到Connelly了 |
[40:45] | He already coughed up the money. | 他已经把钱交出来了 |
[40:48] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:51] | How’s Troy doing? | |
[40:53] | He’s great. | He’s great. Troy怎么样了 他很好 他很好 |
[40:54] | He said he changed his mind | 他很好 他很好 |
[40:56] | about going to college. | 他说上大学的事 他改变主意了 |
[40:57] | He said that he might actually want to study psychology. | 他说他也许真的想学心理学 |
[41:10] | So how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[41:12] | Uh, yeah, uh… What happened down there? | 在下面的时候到底出了什么事 |
[41:17] | I had a little talk with the boy. | 我和孩子谈了谈 |
[41:18] | Heart to heart. | 推心置腹的 |
[41:20] | Hmm. | 推心置腹的 |
[41:21] | It’s important to listen. | 倾听很重要 |
[41:24] | That’s… That’s really the main thing, listening. | 倾听才是最主要的 |
[41:27] | No, no, listening… listening is good. | 不 不 倾听…倾听很好 |
[41:29] | – Listening. – Right, good. | – 倾听 – 是的 没错 |
[41:32] | Well, whatever you did, Adrian, thank you. | 无论你做了什么 Adrian 谢谢你 |
[41:34] | You gave our family a wonderful gift. | 你送给了我们家一个最棒的礼物 |
[41:38] | Better than a watch? | 比手表还棒吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | |
[41:42] | – Better than a wristwatch. – Mention that to Harold. | 当然 比手表还棒 |
[41:44] | No, I don’t think that’s appropriate. | 记得把这话告诉Harold 不 我想这不太合适吧 |
[41:45] | – Call him right now. – No, I don’t think it’s… | 不 我想这不太合适吧 -现在就打给他 -不 我决定这样做不… |
[41:47] | Natalie, Natalie, where’s your phone? | Natalie Natalie 你的手机呢 |
[41:49] | Here, sit down. Why do you have his number? | – 快 坐下 – 你有他的号码吗 |
[41:51] | I mean, a watch, give me a break. | – 我说 一块表 – 饶了我吧 |
[41:53] | Did I ever say to you that it was Harold? | 我说过是Harold送的吗 |
[41:55] | I never said it was Harold. | 我从没说过是Harold送的 |
[41:57] | No, do not call. Adrian, sit down. | 我从没说过是Harold送的 |
[41:59] | Just sit down. |