时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | He’s late. | |
[00:11] | He’s always running late, Mr. Monk. Just relax. | 他超时了 他老超时 |
[00:14] | If I could relax, I wouldn’t be here, would I? | Monk先生 放轻松 |
[00:17] | It’s Harold Krenshaw. He’s in there right now. | 如果我能放轻松 我就不会在这儿了 不是吗 |
[00:20] | He knows I’m waiting. He knows it. | 那是Harold Krenshaw啊 |
[00:22] | Oh, they’re never gonna catch him. | 他现在就在里面 他知道我在等他 他知道的 |
[00:24] | – Who? – The Frisco Fly. | – 他们根本抓不到他 – 谁 |
[00:26] | This is him on the Golden Gate Bridge. | 飞入Frisco |
[00:28] | This is him, three weeks ago, climbing Coit Tower. | 这是他在金门大桥上拍的 |
[00:31] | The police always get there too late. | 这是他三周前在科伊特塔拍的 |
[00:33] | He’s like a real-life superhero. | 警察总是姗姗来迟 |
[00:35] | Mm-hmm. | 他简直就是现实版的超人 |
[00:36] | I wonder if he’s single. | 我猜他单身 也许需要个助手 |
[00:37] | I wonder if he needs an assistant. | 我猜他单身 |
[00:40] | Mr. Monk, what are you doing? | 也许需要个助手 |
[00:41] | Shh! | Monk先生 |
[00:43] | He’s crying. | 你在干什么 |
[00:45] | You can’t listen in. | 他在哭 |
[00:46] | What if somebody listened to you? | 你不能偷听 |
[00:49] | They wouldn’t hear me crying… very often. | 要是你被偷听了 |
[00:55] | Adrian. | 你会怎么想 |
[00:56] | 11:02, Harold. Sorry. I guess we lost track of the time. | 他们没听见我哭…这样的机会很少 |
[01:00] | I heard you crying. | -对不起 |
[01:02] | I was not crying. | 我们忘记时间了 -我听到你在哭 |
[01:03] | I heard you, Harold, through the wall. | 我没哭 我听到了 |
[01:07] | We were laughing, you idiot. | Harold 隔着墙都听见了 |
[01:10] | We were laughing. | 我们是在笑 你个白痴 |
[01:12] | I told him a joke, and we both just started laughing. | 我们是在笑 |
[01:14] | He doesn’t laugh. | 我说了个笑话 于是我们都笑了起来 |
[01:16] | Yes, he does. | 他可没笑 |
[01:17] | He doesn’t laugh with you. | 他笑了 他只不过没和你一起笑 |
[01:19] | – Go to hell, Harold. – You go to hell! | 他只不过没和你一起笑 |
[01:21] | The only reason I would even consider going to hell | – 去死吧 Harold |
[01:25] | would be to visit you. | – 你才去死吧 如果要让我去拜访你的话 |
[01:27] | You are really a sad, sad man. | 那我还真不如去死呢 你真的是个可怜的人啊 |
[01:29] | I don’t know why Dr. Kroger even bothers. | 我不知道为什么Kroger医生 会接你这个麻烦鬼 |
[01:33] | I | I wasn’t crying. |
[01:38] | wasn’t crying. Natalie. | |
[01:39] | Goodbye, Harold. | 我没哭 我没哭 |
[01:41] | – Bye. | |
[01:50] | So how was your session? | 再见 Harold |
[01:54] | Mr. Monk? | – 再见 |
[01:58] | – Natalie! I just got it! – Got what? | 你和医生的谈话怎么样了 Monk先生? |
[02:00] | What I should have said to Harold! | – Natalie 我想到了 |
[02:02] | Oh, my God. A zinger! | – 想到了什么 应该对Harold说的话 |
[02:04] | It’s what they call a “comeback.” | 天啊 |
[02:06] | Mr. Monk, I don’t think it really matters. I mean… | 真是大快人心啊 这就是传说中的还击 |
[02:08] | No, no, no, no. Just listen, listen to this. | Monk先生 这样做真的很重要吗 我是说… |
[02:09] | Listen to this. | 不 不 不 不 |
[02:11] | I said Dr. Kroger doesn’t laugh. | 听听 听我说 听我说 我说Kroger医生并没有笑 |
[02:13] | He said, “He doesn’t laugh with you.” | 他却说 “他没和你一起笑过” 原本我该说的是 “或许他是在笑你 Harold” 笑你 明白吗 笑你 明白吗 |
[02:16] | What I should have said is, | |
[02:18] | “Maybe he’s laughing at you, Harold.” | |
[02:22] | At you. | At you. Get it? |
[02:25] | Get it? – At you. – Yeah, I got it. | |
[02:27] | It would have destroyed him! | – 笑你 这会让他崩溃的 – 是的 我明白了 他就会被我逼进死角 逼进死角 他毫无还嘴之力 我们打电话给他 |
[02:28] | He’d | He’d be boxed in. |
[02:32] | be There’s no possible response. At you. | |
[02:35] | boxed in. – Let’s call him. – Call him? | |
[02:36] | Yeah. No! | – 打电话给他? – 是啊 不 不 你说得对 你说得对 你说得对 |
[02:38] | No, you’re right. You’re right, you’re right. | |
[02:40] | We’ll go to his house. We’ll do it in person. | |
[02:42] | But we have to hurry, before he forgets what he said! | 我们直接去他家 我们亲自去找他 但是我们得在他忘记这事之前赶过去 |
[02:44] | No, Mr. Monk. I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不 Monk先生 这样做不太好 |
[02:46] | Please, Natalie. I have so little. | 拜托 Natalie 我就这一个小小的请求 |
[02:49] | No, forget it. I am not driving downtown | 不 算了吧 |
[02:51] | so you can zing Harold Krenshaw. | 我不会开车去的 |
[02:53] | Why don’t you just mail it to him? | 你也不能逞口舌之快了 |
[02:57] | It’s not the same. | 为什么不发封电邮给他吗 |
[03:11] | Hey, Dad, look. It’s him! | 这怎么能一样呢 |
[03:13] | It’s the Frisco Fly! | 嘿 爸爸 |
[03:16] | I can’t believe it. It’s actually him. | 快看 是他 是飞人Frisco |
[03:18] | Wow, he’s awesome. | 不敢相信 |
[03:21] | Is he okay? | 真的是他 他真是太棒了 |
[03:23] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 他没事吧 |
[03:25] | It’s all part of the show. | 他当然没事 |
[03:29] | Come on. He’s moving! He’s alive! Call 911! | 这只是表演的设计而已 |
[03:39] | I already did. They’re on their way! | 他在动 他还活着 |
[03:41] | The awning must’ve broken his fall. | -快打911 -已经打了 他们正赶过来 |
[03:43] | Be careful with him. Easy, easy. | 遮篷缓冲了他的下跌 小心点 |
[03:45] | Hang on, fella. | 轻点 轻点 |
[03:46] | You’re gonna be okay. | 挺住 |
[04:58] | Where’s Natalie? | 伙计 你不会有事的 |
[05:00] | Oh, she’s still in the car. | Natalie去哪儿了 |
[05:01] | She’s talking to Julie. | 她还在车里 |
[05:03] | One body? | 和Julie说话 |
[05:05] | Yep. Driver. | 一具尸体? |
[05:06] | He was still behind the wheel, buckled in. | 是的 死者是司机 |
[05:08] | – Who was he? – We don’t know. | 他被安全带扣紧 还在驾驶座上 |
[05:10] | The killer doesn’t want us to know. | – 他是谁 – 还不清楚 |
[05:11] | Whoever did this stuck around | 凶手不想让我们发现 |
[05:14] | and removed every bit of I.D., | 他毁尸灭迹 |
[05:16] | filed off the VIN numbers off of the car. | 破坏了所有线索 |
[05:19] | All we got is a gas can and a flashlight. | 磨掉了这辆车的车辆识别码 |
[05:21] | No fingerprints. | 我们只找到了一个汽油罐 |
[05:22] | Yeah, Dr. G figured, uh, | 和一只手电筒 |
[05:24] | it happened about four days ago. | 没有指纹 是啊 |
[05:26] | No, it was longer. At least a week. | G医生推断 案发时间是大约四天前 |
[05:29] | The grass is already starting to grow back. | 不 不止四天 |
[05:34] | It wasn’t me. It was Dr. G. | 至少一个周了 草都重新长出来了 |
[05:36] | Cause of death? | 这可不是我说的 是G医生说的 |
[05:37] | Vehicular homicide. | – 死因呢 – 车祸杀人 |
[05:39] | Dr. G says the victim was forced off the road. | G医生说受害者被迫开下了公路 |
[05:43] | I don’t think so. | |
[05:44] | There’s no dents on the side or the rear. | 我觉得不像 |
[05:46] | I think this was an accident. | 车后部没有凹痕 |
[05:49] | Look, I think this poor guy hit a deer. | 我猜是交通事故吧 看 |
[05:53] | Look. | 我猜这个倒霉鬼撞到了一头鹿 |
[05:59] | A little piece of antler. | 看 |
[06:00] | Mm-hmm. | 是鹿角 |
[06:02] | Plus, the headlights were off, | 而且车前灯是关着的 |
[06:05] | so this must have happened during the day. | 所以肯定是在白天发生的 |
[06:08] | But the guy burned the car later. He needed the flashlight. | 但是晚些时候有人来这儿烧车 |
[06:13] | I guess Dr. G is 0 for 2. | 所以他需要手电筒 |
[06:15] | This doesn’t track, does it? | 我猜G医生得分为0了 |
[06:17] | The guy hits a deer, runs off the road, | 但这儿没有脚印啊 |
[06:19] | crashes into a rock, dead on impact, | 不是吗 这家伙撞到了一头鹿 |
[06:22] | a few hours go by, maybe a day. | 下了公路 撞上石头而死 |
[06:24] | Somebody comes along, a stranger. | 几个小时 或者一天后 |
[06:26] | He files the VIN number off the engine, | 有人来到这儿 一个陌生人 |
[06:28] | which would have taken a few hours, | 磨掉了车辆识别码 |
[06:30] | then torches the car and the body. | 这可要花几个小时 |
[06:31] | – Why? – Why, indeed. | 然后一把火烧毁了车和尸体 |
[06:33] | Is that poison ivy? | – 为什么 – |
[06:34] | No. | 的确 为什么呢 那是有毒常春藤吗 |
[06:35] | Oh, thank God. | 不是 |
[06:36] | It’s poison oak. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:37] | Wait, you guys. | 那是有毒橡树 |
[06:39] | You’re not gonna believe what I just heard on the radio. | 等等 你们肯定猜不到我在广播里听到了什么 |
[06:40] | I’ve got some weird news, and some really weird news | 这些消息很奇怪 |
[06:43] | and some really, really, really weird news. | 非常奇怪 |
[06:44] | What do you want first? | 非常 非常 非常奇怪的消息 |
[06:46] | Uh, I guess the weird news. | 你想先听什么 |
[06:47] | Okay, you know the Frisco Fly, the daredevil? | 那个奇怪的消息 好吧 你听说过飞人Frisco吧 就是那个超胆侠 |
[06:49] | He was just climbing Telegraph Tower and he fell off. | 他在爬电报塔的时候居然摔下来了 |
[06:52] | Hmm. | |
[06:54] | And what’s the really weird news? | |
[06:56] | He’s okay. | 那非常奇怪的消息又是什么呢 |
[06:57] | It’s a miracle. | 他居然没事 |
[06:58] | He hit a flagpole and two awnings on the way down. | 简直就是奇迹 掉下来的时候他撞到了一个旗杆 |
[07:01] | What’s the really, really, really… | 和两个遮篷 非常 |
[07:03] | What’s the last one? | 非常 非常… |
[07:05] | It’s Harold Krenshaw. | 最后一个消息呢 |
[07:06] | He’s the Frisco Fly. | 他是Harold |
[07:16] | Krenshaw What? | |
[07:19] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 原来他就是飞人Frisco 你说什么 |
[07:21] | Harold Krenshaw is more afraid of heights than I am. | 这怎么可能呢 |
[07:23] | He’s more afraid of everything. | Harold Krenshaw的恐高症比我还严重 |
[07:25] | Well, apparently he got over it. | 他比我还害怕一切 |
[07:26] | How? How did he do it? | 很显然 他已经克服了 |
[07:28] | – I don’t know. – How did he do it? | – 如何? 他是如何做到的呢 – 我不知道 |
[07:29] | – I don’t know. – Okay. But how did he do it? | – 他是如何做到的呢 – 我不知道 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | -好吧 |
[07:33] | – Harold Krenshaw. – Friend or family? | 但是他是如何做到的呢 -我不知道 |
[07:35] | Neither. | – 朋友还是家属? |
[07:36] | We have the same therapist. | 都不是 |
[07:37] | They’re very good friends. | 我们看同一个医生 |
[07:39] | They just don’t like to admit it. | 他们的交情很好 |
[07:40] | Room 312. | 只不过彼此不愿承认罢了 |
[07:42] | Oh, do me a favor. | 312房间 |
[07:43] | Tell him Sylvia said thank you for the autograph. | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:45] | My nieces loved it. | 请转达他 Sylvia谢谢他的签名 |
[07:47] | My family can’t believe I actually met the Frisco Fly. | 我的侄女们喜欢得不得了 |
[07:49] | I can’t believe it. | 我的家人都不敢相信 我居然亲眼见到了飞人Frisco |
[07:50] | – How is he doing? – Oh, much better. | 我自己都不敢相信 |
[07:52] | I was here when they brought him in. | -他现在怎么样了 -好多了 他被送来时我就这儿 |
[07:54] | At first, he kept denying he was the Frisco Fly. | 他被送来时我就这儿 |
[07:56] | Really? | 刚开始 他一直否认自己就是飞人Frisco |
[07:57] | – Yeah. – Modest and brave. | 真的吗 |
[07:59] | If I wasn’t married… | 真是谦虚又勇敢啊 |
[08:09] | Look at me. I’m a hero sandwich! | 要是我还没结婚… |
[08:15] | You were telling us about the accident. | 看看我 真像夹心面包似的英雄 |
[08:17] | The last thing I remember, | 说说这个事故吧 |
[08:19] | I was almost at the top, which we call “the summit,” | 最后我只记得 我快要到达最上面了 |
[08:22] | and I lost my footing. I must’ve slipped. | 我们管这叫胜利的顶点 突然我一失足 |
[08:24] | You had a parachute. Why didn’t you…? | 脚下一滑 |
[08:26] | It happened so quick. I wasn’t thinking. | 可是你背上有降落伞 为什么你不… |
[08:29] | Next time, I’ll know better. | 事情来得太突然了 我大脑一片空白 |
[08:31] | So there will be a next time? | 下次一定不会再发生了 |
[08:34] | I’d better not say. | 那下一次是什么时候呢 |
[08:35] | Are there any cops in here? | 我最好还是保密吧 这儿有警察吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, honey, look at this. It’s from Evel Knievel. | 宝贝 瞧瞧这个 |
[08:41] | I… I… I… I still can’t find my glasses. | 这是Evel Knievel |
[08:44] | Okay, I’ll read it. | (特技摩托车手)送的 我…我…我…我的眼镜哪儿去了 |
[08:45] | It says “Harold, you are the man. | 没事 我来念吧 |
[08:47] | P.S. Next time, check your damn parachute.” | Harold 你是个真正的男子汉 下次 |
[08:52] | Evel. What a character. | 记得检查你那要命的降落伞 Evel 真是太幽默了 |
[08:57] | Jimmy | Jimmy, how do you feel? Are you proud of your dad? |
[08:58] | I am now. | 你怎么样了 为你的父亲而骄傲吗 |
[09:00] | I used to be kind of embarrassed. | 现在是了 |
[09:02] | I could hear him downstairs, | 我以前曾困窘过 |
[09:04] | crying and cursing all night. | 听到他在楼下整晚边哭边骂 |
[09:06] | But now I know what he was really doing. | 但现在我明白了他真正的行为 |
[09:08] | Planning his next big stunt. I love you, Dad. | 计划他下一次绝妙的惊人表演 |
[09:13] | I love you, too. | 我爱你 |
[09:17] | Oh, Harold, your Cousin Joey’s here. | 爸爸 我也爱你 |
[09:20] | Harold Harry. How are you feeling, cuz? | |
[09:22] | Fine. | 你的表哥Joey来了 -Harry |
[09:24] | Uncle Ronnie couldn’t make it. He’s not doing too well. | 感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[09:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | Ronnie叔叔不能亲自来了 他的身体不太好 |
[09:28] | Who’s Uncle Ronnie? | 真是遗憾 我还不知道 |
[09:29] | Last of the original Krenshaws. | -Ronnie叔叔是谁 |
[09:31] | He owns a dude ranch in Nevada. About a thousand acres. | -独一无二的Kreshaw家族里最后一位在世长辈 |
[09:34] | Me and Harry used to go down every summer. | 他在Nevada有一座农场 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 大概一千英亩 我和Harry以前每年夏天都去 |
[09:37] | What was Harold like as a kid? | 没错 |
[09:38] | This guy? | Harold小时候怎么样 |
[09:40] | He was indestructible, and that’s a fact. | 你说这家伙? |
[09:42] | Me and Uncle Ronnie used to throw him off the roof, | 他是铁打的 这可是大实话 |
[09:44] | then down the stairs, then off the dock. | 我和Ronnie叔叔经常把他从屋顶上扔下来 |
[09:47] | – Remember? – Yeah. | 从梯子上扔下来 记得吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, me and Uncle Ronnie was just goofing off, | 记得 我和Ronnie叔叔只是为了找乐子 |
[09:51] | but for Harold, I guess it was practice! | 但对Harold来说 |
[09:56] | Okay, that’s it, folks. | 这却是在练习 |
[09:57] | Everyone out. | 好了 |
[09:58] | I’ve got to change those bandages. | 就到此为止吧 大家都出去吧 |
[10:00] | You can come back after dinner. | 我要换绷带了 |
[10:02] | I’ll call you later. | 你们可以晚饭后再来 |
[10:06] | Thank you. | 我给你打电话 |
[10:10] | Adrian? I knew you’d come. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | Can I talk to him? It’ll just be a minute. | 我就知道你会来 |
[10:17] | Oh, I can’t say no to the Frisco Fly. | 我能和他说几句吗 |
[10:19] | Two minutes. | 就几分钟 我无法对飞人Frisco说不 |
[10:21] | I’ll be right outside. | 两分钟 |
[10:24] | Bye, Harold. | 我就在外面 |
[10:32] | So… | 再见 |
[10:35] | Harold The Frisco Fly, huh? | |
[10:37] | Mm-hmm. | 这… |
[10:40] | You look surprised. | 飞人Frisco? |
[10:41] | I am surprised. | 你看起来很意外嘛 |
[10:43] | Here’s the thing I can’t figure out. | 我的确很意外 |
[10:45] | You look surprised too. | 可我想不明白的是 |
[10:48] | It’s killing you, isn’t it? | 你也觉得很意外 |
[10:52] | How did you do it, Harold? | 这让你很难受 对吗 |
[10:54] | You’ve always been afraid of heights. | 你是如何办到的 Harold |
[10:56] | You got vertigo | 你可有惧高症啊 |
[10:57] | when Dr. Kroger put in thicker carpet, remember? | 就连Kroger医生把地毯铺厚一点点 |
[11:01] | I’m cured. | 你都头晕目眩 |
[11:04] | How? | 还记得吗 我的惧高症已经好了 |
[11:05] | It wasn’t easy. | 如何办到的 |
[11:07] | I’ll be honest with you. | 这可不太容易 |
[11:09] | I don’t think you can do it. | 老实说 |
[11:12] | You don’t have it in you. | 我觉得你根本做不到 |
[11:13] | It takes strength. | 你根本就没有那样的力量 |
[11:15] | I’m not talking about physical strength, although I’ve got plenty of that. | 我指的可不是体力 |
[11:19] | I’m talking about it. | 不过我可有的是力量 |
[11:22] | – It? – Yeah. | 我说的是它 |
[11:25] | The right stuff. | 它? 是的 正直的东西 |
[11:26] | Strength of character. | 是的 |
[11:29] | I have it. | 正直的东西 人格的力量 |
[11:30] | Neil Armstrong has it. | 我有 |
[11:32] | Rocky has it. | Neil Armstrong(宇航员)有 |
[11:34] | Rocky was just a movie, Harold. | Rocky有 (电影中的世界重量级拳击赛冠军) |
[11:36] | Excuse me. I’m a little confused. | Rocky只是电影里角色 Harold |
[11:38] | I just fell off Telegraph Tower. How was your day? | 抱歉 我好像有点糊涂了 |
[11:42] | Here’s what I do know. | 我刚刚从电报塔上摔了下来 你今天还好吗 |
[11:43] | You don’t have it, and you never, ever, | 我所知道的就是 你没有 永远也不会有 永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 |
[11:46] | ever, ever, ever, ever will! | |
[11:55] | Mr. Monk. | |
[11:57] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[11:59] | – It couldn’t be him. | |
[12:00] | He fell off a building. There were 50 witnesses. | Monk先生 – |
[12:03] | I know it was him. Of course it was him. | 绝不可能是他 他从大楼上摔下来 |
[12:11] | But it couldn’t be him. | 现场有50个目击者 我知道那是他 |
[12:16] | For the record, | 当然是他 但不可能是他 |
[12:17] | my crush on the Frisco Fly is officially over. | 我郑重宣布 我对飞人Frisco的仰慕完全结束 |
[12:19] | He’s not the Frisco Fly. | 他不是飞人Frisco |
[12:21] | He can’t | He can’t be. |
[12:24] | – No, thank you. – No. | be. 他不是 他不是 |
[12:25] | You know, Mr. Monk, | – 不 谢谢 – 不 |
[12:27] | you and Harold have a lot in common. | 你知道 |
[12:29] | I think that you could actually be friends. | Monk先生 |
[12:32] | I don’t think so. | 你和Harold有很多相似之处 我觉得其实你们可以成为朋友 |
[12:33] | The fact that I despise him would always come between us. | 我才不觉得呢 |
[12:37] | Harold, Harold! | 我们之间老有这样那样的事 我只会讨厌他 |
[12:41] | Fly! Frisco fly! | 飞人 飞人Frisco |
[12:42] | I love you! | 飞人 飞人Frisco |
[12:44] | Harold! | 我爱你 |
[12:45] | Harold Mr. Fly! | |
[12:46] | That’s not him. His room is up there. | 飞人先生 |
[12:50] | You mean you’ve met him? | 那不是他 他的病房在那上边 |
[12:52] | – What’s he like? – I’ve seen his file. | 你见到他了? 他长什么样 |
[12:55] | He wet his bed till he was 34. | 我连他的底细都一清二楚 34岁了还在尿床 |
[12:57] | And he has to be hypnotized to get his hair cut. | 剪头发时会神情恍惚 |
[12:59] | Excuse me. You were up there? | |
[13:01] | Yeah, is he okay? | 请问你上去了吗 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause we heard he broke, like, seven ribs. | 他还好吗 听说他好像了七根肋骨 |
[13:04] | Yeah. What he broke was at least seven city ordinances. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | The cops won’t press charges. They wouldn’t dare. | 他破坏的城市法规可不只七项 |
[13:09] | – He’s a real-life hero. – He’s a hero. | 警察不会急着给他定罪的 他们不敢 |
[13:11] | He is not a hero! | 他是现实中的英雄 他是英雄 |
[13:13] | What is wrong with you people? | 他可不是什么英雄 |
[13:15] | I mean, he fell, right? | 你们这些人都怎么了 |
[13:17] | A daredevil basically has one job… | 我是说 他摔了下来 |
[13:19] | not falling. | 对吗 超胆侠有一个最起码的条件… |
[13:21] | I mean, I could fall. | 不能跌下来 |
[13:23] | I bet I could fall 100 stories if I tried. | 我是说 我可以摔倒 |
[13:26] | Why don’t you, man? | 我敢说如果我试的话 我能从100层高的楼上摔下来 |
[13:27] | In fact, I’d be glad to help. | 干嘛不摔摔看呢 伙计 |
[13:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 我很愿意帮你的这个忙 你想干什么 |
[13:30] | Now, don’t hurt him. | 你想干什么 |
[13:31] | Hey, ask yourself, what would Harold do? | 别动手 嘿 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I hate to tell you this. | 问问你自己 Harold会怎么做 |
[13:36] | I’ve known Harold Krenshaw for 3 1/2 years, | 很抱歉告诉你们 |
[13:39] | and he is a lot of things, | 我认识Harold |
[13:41] | but he is not the Frisco Flyer. | Krenshaw已经三年半了 |
[13:44] | Oh, yeah, man? | 他有很多面 但他绝不是飞人Frisco |
[13:45] | Well, we were there. | 是吗 伙计 |
[13:47] | We saw him fall, so how do you explain that? | 可我们就在现场 我们亲眼看到他摔下来 你又作何解释呢 |
[13:50] | We saw him fall. | 我们亲眼看到他摔下来 |
[14:14] | It’s so quiet. It is quiet. | 真是安静啊 |
[14:18] | Which I prefer, actually. | 是很安静 |
[14:20] | It makes it easier to hear the voices in my head, | 其实我更喜欢安静 |
[14:23] | screaming and pleading. | 可以更清晰地听见我大脑里的声音 |
[14:24] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | 不停尖叫 再三哀求 你还好吧 |
[14:27] | How high are we? | 我很好 |
[14:29] | Uh, 24 stories. | 现在有多高 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 24层楼高 |
[14:33] | All right, so that’s west, | 是啊 |
[14:36] | which means he fell off the roof over there. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | It’s not possible. | 那是西面 |
[14:41] | I just came up in the elevator and it nearly killed me. | 他就是在那儿摔下去的 |
[14:44] | You’re telling me Harold Krenshaw | 怎么可能 我刚坐电梯上来都快要了我的命 |
[14:45] | climbed up the side of this building? | 你却对我说Harold |
[14:48] | Krenshaw Will you shut up?! | |
[14:49] | Shut it! | 是从大楼外侧爬上来的 闭嘴 |
[14:50] | Not… Not you. | 闭嘴 |
[14:53] | Okay, but Mr. Monk, everybody saw him fall off the roof. | 不…不是说你 好的 |
[14:55] | Maybe not. | 但是Monk先生 他摔下来的时候很多人都看到了啊 |
[14:56] | What if he had two costumes, | 或者不是 |
[14:59] | and he put one costume on a dummy, | 万一他有两套装束呢 |
[15:01] | hired someone to throw the dummy off the roof. | 他把一套装束穿在假人身上 |
[15:04] | Meanwhile, Krenshaw is down below, hiding, | 雇人从楼顶上把假人扔出去 同时 |
[15:08] | in the other costume, | Harold Krenshaw悄悄地藏在楼底 |
[15:09] | waiting to be discovered. | 穿着另一套装束 等着被人发现 |
[15:12] | There. Mystery solved. | 就这样 谜团解开了 |
[15:14] | Will you stop interrupting? I’m not gonna tell you again. | 你能别打断我的话吗 我不说第二遍了 |
[15:17] | Okay, Mr. Monk, Harold Krenshaw almost died. | 好吧 Monk先生 |
[15:19] | He had a concussion and five broken ribs. | 可Harold Krenshaw差点就死了 |
[15:22] | Are you saying that was self-inflicted? | 脑震荡 断了5根肋骨 |
[15:24] | Why would he do that? Why would anybody do that? | 你觉得这些都是自己造成的吗 |
[15:26] | – To get to me. – You? | 他为什么要这么做 有人会这么做吗 |
[15:30] | So this is about you? | 为了打击我 你? |
[15:31] | Not entirely. | 你说这都是为了你? |
[15:34] | It’s mainly me. | 不完全 |
[15:36] | He’s obsessed with me, Natalie. | 主要是因为我 |
[15:38] | Okay. What happened to the dummy? | 他一直很烦我 Nataile |
[15:39] | If somebody threw it off the roof, where’d it go? | 好吧 那个假人呢 |
[15:41] | What about the real Frisco Fly? | 如果它被人扔下来的话 那它在哪儿呢 |
[15:44] | He would have contacted the press by now. | 还有真正的飞人Frisco呢 |
[15:46] | Here’s all I know. | 他为什么没找媒体澄清呢 |
[15:47] | Harold Krenshaw was never on this roof. | 我只知道 |
[15:50] | Harold There is no way. | |
[15:53] | Eyeglasses. | Krenshaw根本没上过楼顶 完全不可能 |
[15:54] | They look like Harold’s. | 眼镜 好像是Harold的 |
[15:56] | He said he lost his, remember? | 他说过他的眼镜掉了 还记得吗 |
[15:58] | They couldn’t be. | 他说过他的眼镜掉了 还记得吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, my God. They’re engraved. | 怎么可能 |
[16:00] | Look. “H. K.” | 天啊 |
[16:03] | Oh, my God. | 还有刻字 看 |
[16:06] | H.K It really was him. | |
[16:08] | Wait. | 天啊 难道真的是他 |
[16:09] | Mr. Monk, this is good news. | 等等 |
[16:11] | This should inspire you. | Monk先生 这可是好消息啊 |
[16:13] | If Harold Krenshaw can overcome his fears, | 这对你是个鼓励 |
[16:16] | then you can too. | 要是Harold Krenshaw |
[16:19] | Sure you can! | 能克服他的恐惧 你也能 |
[16:20] | I’ll help you. We’ll do it together. | 你一定能的 |
[16:26] | Okay, so we’re just going to take this really slow. | 我帮你 我们一起努力 |
[16:30] | Mr. Monk? | 好的 |
[16:33] | Okay, now, | 我们会慢慢来的 Monk先生? |
[16:34] | you’re afraid of a lot of things. | 好的 现在 |
[16:35] | 312. | 你对很多事都心存恐惧 |
[16:37] | Right, 312. | – 312件事 – 对的 312 |
[16:38] | But all we want to do today | 但我们今天要做的 |
[16:40] | is beat one of them. Wouldn’t that be great if we just | 就是打败其中一件 |
[16:44] | crossed one of those right off your list? | 如果我们能从你的列表上划掉一件 可是件大好事啊 |
[16:46] | Okay, here are four things that you’re scared of, | 好的 这儿有你害怕的四件事 |
[16:49] | but don’t worry, you don’t have to do all of them. | 但是别担心 |
[16:51] | You can just pick one. | 你不需要全都搞定 |
[16:53] | You can drink the milk, | 选择一件就好 |
[16:55] | or you could play the harmonica, | 要么喝牛奶 |
[16:57] | put the ladybug on your finger, | 要么吹口琴 |
[16:59] | or you can climb the ladder. | 要么把瓢虫放在手上 |
[17:02] | That’s a big ladder. | 要么爬梯子 |
[17:03] | It’s only four feet. | 这梯子可不小啊 |
[17:05] | Harold Krenshaw did it… | 只有四步而已 |
[17:08] | Excuse me? | Harold Krenshaw做到了… |
[17:09] | Is this how Harold Krenshaw did it? | – 你说什么 |
[17:12] | Why, I don’t know, Mr. Monk. | – Harold Krenshaw就是这样做到的吗 |
[17:13] | But yeah, probably. Something like this. | 我不明白 Monk先生 可能吧 |
[17:15] | You know what? | 可能就是这样 |
[17:17] | Soon you’ll be climbing skyscrapers! | 你知道吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 很快你就该爬摩天大厦了 |
[17:21] | We’re not even gonna think about that right now. | 不 不 不 不 不 我们现在不必考虑那个 |
[17:23] | We’re just going to concentrate on one thing, okay? | 我们现在不必考虑那个 |
[17:26] | Uh, baby steps, okay? | 集中注意力 好吗 |
[17:27] | Little baby steps. | 从头做起 |
[17:28] | Here you go. | 好吗 |
[17:30] | Baby step. | 开始 |
[17:32] | Baby steps! | 从头做起 从头做起 |
[17:35] | Which one? | 选哪一个 等等 |
[17:57] | Oh, wait, I forgot. | 我忘了 来 |
[18:10] | Come on, come on, come on. You can do it. You’re doing great. | 来 来 |
[19:01] | Is there a fifth thing? | 你能行的 你做得很好 |
[19:03] | No. | 还有第五个选择吗 |
[19:11] | – The ladybug. – Good choice. | 没了 |
[19:20] | Okay. Put out your hand. | 瓢虫 |
[19:22] | Come on. | 我试试 好的 |
[19:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes! | 伸手 快 |
[19:30] | – Yes! – Oh, my gosh! | -很好 很好 很好 -很好 很好 很好 |
[19:32] | Yes, you’re doing it. You’re doing it. | 很好 天啊 |
[19:33] | You got | You got it. |
[19:35] | – That’s great, Mr. Monk. – I’m so proud of you. | it. -很好 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 你行的 你行的 |
[19:41] | Oh. | -你成功了 你成功了 |
[19:46] | A ladybug? | 太棒了 Monk先生 |
[19:48] | It was this big. | 加油 瓢虫? |
[19:50] | You could barely see it. | 就这么大 |
[19:52] | But I was the one who was scared. | 几乎看不见 |
[19:55] | When he flew away, I thought, that little insect… | 但我却怕得要命 当它飞走的时候 |
[20:00] | Happier than me. | 我想 这只小昆虫… |
[20:03] | He’s happier than I’ll ever be. | 其实比我快乐 我从没想它那样快乐过 |
[20:07] | Adrian, you know, when you talk this way, | Adrian 你知道吗 |
[20:09] | – I get a little concerned. – How did he do it? | 听你这样的语气 我有些担心 |
[20:12] | The man was a basket case, right? | 他到底是怎么办到的 那家伙就是个扶不起的阿斗 |
[20:16] | We’re talking about Harold Krenshaw? | 我们说的是Harold Krenshaw吗 |
[20:18] | Harold | Harold Krenshaw is climbing buildings. |
[20:22] | Skyscrapers. | Krenshaw居然会爬楼 |
[20:23] | And he’s parachuting! | 而且是摩天大厦 |
[20:26] | Whatever it is you did for him, | 他还跳伞 |
[20:29] | why can’t you do it for me? | 不管你对他用了什么法子 |
[20:31] | I didn’t do anything. | 你就不能在我身上试试吗 我什么都没做 |
[20:33] | – Did you hypnotize him? – No. | 我什么都没做 |
[20:35] | Some kind of special, new treatment? | – 你对他催眠了吗 |
[20:38] | – The 10:00 session, is that it? | |
[20:40] | It’s one hour earlier, | 没有 是其他特别的新治疗法吗 |
[20:43] | so you’re sharper, | 是10点的治疗 |
[20:45] | you’re fresher. | 吗 早了一个小时 |
[20:47] | Adrian, I’m really not comfortable | 所以你思想更清晰 精力更集中 |
[20:49] | talking about other patients. | Adrian 我真的不愿意谈论其他的病人 |
[20:51] | Oh. I’d hate to make you feel uncomfortable. | 很抱歉让你为难 |
[20:54] | We wouldn’t want that. | 我们不要那样 |
[20:56] | I’m dying over here, but as long as you’re comfortable. | 我快死了 |
[21:00] | Are you warm enough? Are you thirsty? | 但只要你不再为难就好 |
[21:04] | Can I get you some water? | 你冷吗 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. | 口渴吗 我给你倒点水吧 |
[21:16] | I understand how upset you are, | 对不起 我了解你的不安 |
[21:19] | but the fact is that when I heard | 但事实上 |
[21:21] | that it was Harold up on the roof, | 当我听说Harold爬上了楼顶 |
[21:23] | the Frisco Fly, | 原来他就是飞人Frisco 我和所有人一样很意外 |
[21:24] | I was as surprised as anyone. | 原来他就是飞人Frisco |
[21:26] | But whatever Harold did, | 我和所有人一样很意外 |
[21:28] | whatever he accomplished, he did it on his own. | 但不管Harold做了什么 |
[21:32] | I’d like to take credit for it, but it wasn’t me. | 不管他有怎样的成功 都是他自己的结果 |
[21:37] | So no matter how bad it got, | 我很乐意接受赞扬 但这并不属于我 |
[21:39] | no matter how low I sank, | 那不管事情会变得多糟 不管我的情况会怎样恶化 |
[21:44] | I could always say… | 我都可以说… |
[21:49] | “At least I’m not Harold Krenshaw.” | “至少我不是Harold Krenshaw” |
[21:57] | He’s my northern star. | 他是我的北极星 |
[22:01] | It’s the only thing in the world I could… | 他是这世上唯一能让我树立信心的人 |
[22:04] | really, really count on. | 你知道 |
[22:17] | You know, you’re unbuttoned. Adrian, it’s been a while | 你很放松 |
[22:25] | since we talked about medication, | Adrian 我们谈到药物治疗已经有段时间了 |
[22:27] | but there are some new anti-depressants on the market. | 但现在市场上有些新的抗抑郁药物 |
[22:31] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[22:35] | I give up. | |
[22:37] | Did you just say, “I give up”? | 我放弃 |
[22:41] | Captain, we got a hit. | 你刚刚说你要放弃? 队长 |
[22:44] | A gas can by the burned-out car? | 有线索了 被烧毁汽车旁的汽油罐 |
[22:46] | It was bought 15 days ago at a hardware store, | 是15天前在一家五金商店买的 |
[22:48] | G & G Hardware in Pacifica, | |
[22:50] | eight miles from the crash site. | Pacifica的G&G五金店 |
[22:52] | And they don’t remember who bought it. | 距撞车地点八英里 |
[22:54] | And he paid with cash. | 但店员不记得买主是谁 |
[22:55] | Of course. No security camera. | 他是用现金付款 当然 那儿没监控摄像头 但是… |
[22:57] | No picture. But… | 当然 那儿没监控摄像头 但是… |
[22:58] | But? | 但是? |
[22:59] | We can I.D. the car. | 但是? 我们能让店员认车 |
[23:00] | We got the VIN number. | 我们能让店员认车 |
[23:02] | It was on the radiator support bracket. | 我们有车辆识别码 |
[23:04] | Guess our boy must have forgot that. | 它就在散热器托架上 我猜凶手一定忘了 |
[23:06] | They always forget the radiator support bracket. | 散热器托架经常被遗忘 车辆识别… |
[23:09] | Vehicle Identification… | 全球跟踪系统 快 |
[23:12] | Universal Tracking Program. | 快 快 |
[23:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | – 好的 |
[23:17] | – Okay, shoot. – First letter “T,” as in Tsunami. | 开始 – |
[23:20] | “Tsunami”? | 首字母 T Tsunami |
[23:21] | Silent “T.” | T没发音 |
[23:24] | Wha… No, “T” as in “Tom.” Just say “Tom.” | 不 |
[23:27] | What’s the difference? | 就是Tom 直接说Tom就行了 |
[23:28] | It doesn’t… the “T” is silent. | 有什么区别吗 |
[23:32] | It’s not completely silent. | 不一样… T不发音 |
[23:34] | T-sunami. | 也不是完全不发音 |
[23:36] | All right, all right. Let’s go. | |
[23:38] | Uh, second letter, “P” as in… | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:40] | – “P” as in “Paul.” – No. | 继续 第二个字母 P… |
[23:42] | Too late. I typed it. “P.” | – 不 晚了 我已经敲了 |
[23:43] | Yeah, but the person reading the letters gets to say the word. | 晚了 我已经敲了 好吧 但是看到这些字母的人得看懂这个词 – 我们就是这么做的 – 我们就是这么做的? 社会 我们生活在社会里 |
[23:46] | – That’s how we do it. – That’s how who does it? | |
[23:49] | Society. We live in a society. | |
[23:51] | Yes, we do, Randy. | 是的 Randy |
[23:53] | Meanwhile, the P’s been sitting on my screen for ten minutes. | 是的 Randy |
[23:55] | Fine. “P” for Pan. | 而同时 P已经在我的屏幕上停留了10分钟了 |
[23:57] | No. Panavision. | 好吧 Pan |
[23:58] | Tsunami, Panavision. | 不 是Panavision |
[24:00] | – The next letter, “L.” – “L.” | – 下一个字母是L |
[24:01] | – As in… – Uh… | – 下一个字母是L 就是… |
[24:03] | No, we can come back to that one. | 就是… |
[24:04] | No, we can’t come back to it, Randy. We… | 不 我们回到上一个去 |
[24:08] | Whoever this is, thank you very much for calling. | 不 我们不能回到上一个去 Randy |
[24:11] | What? | 我们… 不管是谁 感谢来电 |
[24:13] | Is he okay? | 什么时候 |
[24:16] | We’ll be right there. | 他还好吗 马上就到 |
[24:20] | – | – Come on. – What? |
[24:22] | Come on. | 快 |
[25:07] | – Suicide watch. | |
[25:34] | Harold! | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | Harold! | 快 得盯着他 |
[25:43] | Harold! | 怕他想不开 (小日本的话就是难听) |
[25:48] | I’ve never actually seen him sleep before. | 我从没看他这样睡过觉 |
[25:50] | Sometimes I wonder what he dreams about. | 有时我在想他会梦见些什么 |
[25:52] | Cleaning supplies. | 清洁用品 |
[25:56] | No, I think he dreams about a perfect world | 不 我想在他的梦里 |
[25:58] | with no surprises, no emotion. | 是个没有意外 |
[26:00] | Everything is clean and neat and in groups of ten. | 宁静的世界 所有一切都干净整洁 |
[26:04] | For anybody else, that would be a nightmare. | 摆放得井井有条 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 对其他人来说 简直就是个噩梦 |
[26:08] | Oh, he’s smiling. | 是啊 |
[26:09] | I’m glad he’s happy somewhere. | 他在笑 |
[26:11] | He’s probably talking to Trudy. | 很高兴他有高兴的时候 |
[26:15] | Yep. | 可能他正和Trudy聊天呢 |
[26:18] | Hey, why don’t you take off? | 是啊 |
[26:20] | You have a life. | 嘿 |
[26:22] | I can stick around. | 你回去吧 你还有自己的家要照顾 |
[26:24] | Nah. Julie’s with my folks. I can stay. | 我留在这儿 不了 |
[26:27] | Well, I hope he enjoys it while he can. | Julie和亲戚们在一起 我就在这儿 |
[26:31] | ‘Cause when he wakes up, it’s back to reality. | 我希望他此刻能开心 他一醒来 一切又回归现实了 |
[26:33] | Have you seen this? | 你看这个了吗 |
[26:35] | The whole city’s gone ga-ga over Harold Krenshaw. | 你看这个了吗 |
[26:40] | Hey, how you feelin’? | 整个城市都为Harold Krenshaw沸腾了 |
[26:50] | “After years of thrilling the public | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[26:52] | and eluding authorities, | 在大众为之疯狂几年之后 |
[26:54] | the Frisco Fly’s true identity… | 在逃脱政府的追踪几年之后 |
[26:57] | Mild-mannered loan officer Harold Krenshaw, | 飞人Frisco的真实身份… 脾气温和的贷款人员Harold |
[27:00] | Krenshaw school board member, a real-life Spider-Man.” | |
[27:04] | He’s not Spider-Man. | 校董事会成员 |
[27:07] | Spider-Man goes around helping people. | 现实版的蜘蛛侠 |
[27:10] | Yeah. You’re Spider-Man. | 他不是蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠可是到处帮助人 |
[27:11] | Where are my shoelaces? | 是啊 |
[27:15] | Uh… | 你才是蜘蛛侠 我的鞋带呢 |
[27:16] | – Dr. Kroger thought that… – Yeah. | -Kroger医生认为… -是的 |
[27:19] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[27:20] | – Where are you going? – Bathroom. | 好的 我明白了 |
[27:22] | Why? | 你去哪儿 – 洗手间 – 为什么 – 我和你一起去 – 不用了 |
[27:26] | – I’ll go with you. – I don’t think so. | |
[27:30] | No, let me go with you. | |
[27:32] | We promised Dr. Kroger we wouldn’t leave you alone. | 不 我还是和你一起去 |
[27:34] | I am not suicidal. | 我们答应过Kroger医生 不能让你单独一个人 |
[27:36] | I just wish I was never born. There’s a difference. | 我不会自杀 我只是希望自己从没到过这世上 |
[27:39] | Monk, I gotta go with you. | 这可不一样 |
[27:41] | I won’t look. | Monk 我还是和你一起去 |
[27:43] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 我不会偷看的 |
[27:44] | I’m not gonna look either. | 这能说明什么呢 |
[27:46] | Okay. | 我自己都不会看 |
[27:49] | You’re gonna leave the door open. | 好吧 |
[27:50] | Leave the door open? Have we met? | 但是你得把门开着 |
[27:53] | Monk, I am just looking out for you. | 把门打开? |
[27:55] | You’re not going in there alone. | 你还不了解我吗 Monk |
[28:01] | Then I’m not going. | 我只是帮你守着门 |
[28:30] | Well, this is ridiculous. You can’t hold it in forever. | 你不能单独一个人待着 我不去了 |
[28:33] | – I think I can. – Then so can I. | 真是好笑 |
[28:36] | My record is nine days. | 你总不能一直憋着吧 |
[28:41] | Let’s keep going all the way to the ice machine. | 那可不一定 -我也能 |
[28:44] | That’s the spirit. That’s the Frisco Fly spirit. | -我的最高记录是九天 就这样走到冰箱那儿 |
[28:46] | Excuse me, Mr. Krenshaw. | 这就是精神 飞人Frisco的精神 |
[28:48] | Yeah? | – 打扰了 |
[28:49] | I’m Sara Hollins. | Krenshaw先生 – 什么事 |
[28:50] | I teach kindergarten at St. Mark’s Elementary. | 我是Sara |
[28:53] | This is Evan, and this is Molly. | Hollins 我是幼儿园老师 |
[28:55] | – Hello. – Hi. | 这是Evan 这是Molly |
[28:56] | Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[28:57] | The kids just adore you. | 你们好 |
[28:59] | You’re all they talk about. | 孩子们都很崇拜你 |
[29:00] | We’ve been waiting downstairs all day. | 一直把你挂在嘴边 |
[29:02] | They wanted to give you this. | 我们在楼下等了一天了 |
[29:07] | It’s a picture of you. | 他们想把这个送给你 |
[29:09] | That’s me, huh? | 这是你的图画 |
[29:11] | Well, I hope not. | 那是我? |
[29:13] | Look at the size of my head. | 真希望不是 |
[29:15] | I’m surprised you can stand up. | 看看我头的大小 你居然还能站着 |
[29:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:20] | The Golden Gate Bridge. | 那是什么 |
[29:21] | Really? What’s keeping it up, magic? | -金门大桥 -真的吗 |
[29:24] | Because I don’t see any suspension cables. | 为什么桥还没塌呢 |
[29:26] | – Joey, you got a pen? – Yeah. | 被施了魔法吗 连一根悬索都没有 |
[29:28] | What’s the matter with you? | – Joey 你有笔吗 – 有 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 你怎么了 |
[29:34] | Uh… Now it’s a bridge. | 好的 |
[29:39] | It’s basic physics. | 这才是桥 |
[29:41] | They’re only six years old. | 这是基本的物理常识 他们才只有六岁 |
[29:42] | They’re not gonna learn any younger. | 他们才只有六岁 要从娃娃抓起 |
[29:44] | That’s what my Uncle Ronnie always says. | 要从娃娃抓起 |
[29:46] | What’s this, a bird? | Ronnie叔叔常常这么说 |
[29:47] | My God, it must be 20 feet long. | 这是什么 鸟? – |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 天啊 这鸟有20英尺大 – 是啊 |
[29:50] | It looks like Mothra. Remember that old movie? | 看起来像Mothra |
[29:57] | You’re on the school board? | (电影里的怪兽名) 还记得那部老电影吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 你是校董事会的吗 |
[30:03] | – Hello. – Mr. Krenshaw? | 是啊 |
[30:04] | That’s right. | 你好 Krenshaw先生吗 没错 |
[30:06] | This is Dr. Levine, calling from Reno. | 没错 这是Levine医生 从Remo打来的 |
[30:08] | You wanted me to call if there was a change in your uncle’s condition. | 你说过如果你叔叔的病情有变化 |
[30:10] | I’m afraid it doesn’t look good. | 就通知你 |
[30:12] | You might want to think about coming home to say goodbye. | 恐怕病情不太乐观 |
[30:14] | How long does he have? | 你可能要赶回来说再见了 |
[30:16] | Five days. Maybe a week. | 他还能活多久 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry, son. | 五天 或者一个周 |
[30:20] | Thank you, doctor. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:23] | All right, kids, | 谢谢 医生 |
[30:25] | you got your notes. | 好了 孩子们 |
[30:27] | I want you to go back to school and try again. | 我已经修改过了 |
[30:30] | Oh. | 回去重新画一副 |
[30:31] | Hit it. | 走吧 |
[30:32] | Bye-bye. | 走吧 |
[30:33] | That was nice. Who was that? | 再见 |
[30:35] | Cousin, that was money calling. | – 很好 – 谁来的电话 |
[30:37] | Endorsement money. | 是个送钱的电话 |
[30:39] | You ever heard of Neptune energy bars? | 请你做宣传的 |
[30:41] | – No. – Well, they’ve heard of you. | – 你听说过 Neptune Energy酒吧吗 – 没 |
[30:42] | They want to pay you ten grand to be in their next commercial. | 他们听说了你的事 |
[30:45] | – Wow. – Yeah. | 他们想请你拍下一只广告 酬劳一万美金 |
[30:47] | But they’re on a tight schedule. They need to shoot tomorrow. | 但他们的时间很紧 |
[30:49] | – You think you’re up for it? – Of course I’m up for it. | 他们想明天就开拍 你能行吗 |
[30:51] | – I’m the Frisco Fly, right? – Yeah. | 当然能行了 – |
[30:54] | I don’t have to climb anything, do I? | 我是飞人Frisco 不是吗 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | – 没错 |
[31:07] | Disher. | 我不需要爬楼吧 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Lieutenant, I checked on the VIN number you gave us. | 副队长 |
[31:11] | I got a name for you. | 你给我的识别码我已经查到了 |
[31:12] | Great. Hold on. | 名字已经查到了 太好了 等等 |
[31:19] | – Okay. Shoot. – His name is Victor Grajna. | – 好了 说吧 |
[31:21] | “V” as in “Victor.” | – 名字是Victor Grajna |
[31:23] | Sorry. “V” as in what? | 对不起 |
[31:26] | “V” as in “Victor.” Sorry. I still can’t hear you. | V什么 |
[31:29] | “V” as in what? | 对不起 |
[31:31] | I know it’s a “V,” but “V” as in what? | 我还是没听清 V什么 |
[31:32] | If you know it’s a “V,” what does it matter? | 我知道是V 但是V什么 |
[31:35] | Well, I just… I’d still like to know. | 只要你知道了是V 还有什么关系呢 |
[31:37] | – “V” as in what? – Why? | 我…我还是想知道 V什么 |
[31:38] | Because that’s how we do it. | -为什么 |
[31:40] | Why? | -因为我们就是这么做的 |
[31:41] | Just… just say it. “V” as in what? | 为什么 |
[31:45] | That doesn’t start with a “V.” | 告诉我 |
[31:48] | How are you doing? | 到底是V什么 这可不是V开头的 |
[31:50] | I feel good. | 感觉怎么样 |
[31:51] | Never better. How are you doing? | 很好 |
[31:53] | I’m okay. | 再好不过了 你呢 |
[31:54] | Don’t you worry about me. | 我很好 |
[31:57] | You know, | 用不着担心我 |
[31:59] | I’m pretty well acquainted with all seven of the deadly sins, | 你知道的 |
[32:03] | and I’d have to say that envy | 我对七宗罪可是相当熟悉 我得说 |
[32:06] | is the granddaddy sin. | 嫉妒乃人之本性 |
[32:07] | That’s the one that causes all the real problems out there. | 所有的问题都是因此而来 |
[32:11] | What are you trying to say? | |
[32:12] | I’m talking about you and Krenshaw. | 你想说什么 |
[32:14] | You comparing yourself to him, wanting what he has. | 我在说你和Kreshaw |
[32:17] | What good is that doing you? | 你拿他和你自己比较 |
[32:21] | Hey, we gotta go. | 想拥有他有的东西 这对你有什么好处吗 |
[32:23] | I just talked to Randy. He wants to show us something. | 嘿 我们得走了 |
[32:24] | No, thank you. | 我刚和Randy通话 他有点东西要给我们看 |
[32:26] | Believe me, Mr. Monk, you’re gonna want to see this. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:42] | Randy? | 相信我 Monk先生 你肯定想看的 |
[32:43] | The landlord let me in, so we’re legal. | 是房东让我进来的 |
[32:45] | But don’t touch anything. | 我可没犯法 |
[32:47] | Okay, I won’t touch anything. | 别乱碰东西 |
[32:49] | Where’d you find this? | 好的 我不会碰的 |
[32:51] | Under the bed. | 你在哪儿发现的 |
[32:52] | Check this out. | 床下 |
[32:54] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[32:57] | A parachute, bright yellow. | 看看 |
[33:00] | That’s his trademark. | 降落伞 明黄色 |
[33:01] | Whose trademark? | 那是他的招牌衣服 |
[33:03] | I think the guy who lived here was the Frisco Fly. | 谁的 我猜住在这儿的家伙才是飞人Frisco |
[33:05] | The real Frisco Fly. | 真正的飞人Frisco – |
[33:08] | – Well, where is he? – He’s dead. | 那他去哪儿了呢 – 死了 |
[33:10] | Or at least I think he is. Remember the burned-out car? | 至少我是这么想的 |
[33:12] | I tracked the VIN number. | 还记得那辆被烧的车吗 |
[33:14] | This guy owned it. I think he was our driver. | 我查了识别码 |
[33:16] | His name’s, uh, Victor Grajna. | 是这家伙的车 我猜他就是那个司机 |
[33:19] | I checked with immigration. | 他的名字是Victor Grajna |
[33:20] | Guess what he did back in Hungary? | 我查过移民人口 |
[33:22] | Circus performer. | 猜猜他在匈牙利是做什么的 |
[33:23] | – Acrobat. | |
[33:27] | What do you got? | 杂技演员 – |
[33:33] | Coit Tower… | 特技者 |
[33:37] | Golden Gate Bridge… | 你查到什么 科伊特塔 |
[33:41] | Pacific Electric Building. | 金门大桥… |
[33:44] | Reconnaissance photos. Before he climbed them. | 太平洋电气大厦 等等 |
[33:46] | Wait a second. | 这些都是他为行动做准备的照片 |
[33:48] | If this guy, Victor Grajna, was the real Frisco Fly, | 等等 |
[33:52] | what… | 如果这家伙Victor |
[33:54] | What was Harold Krenshaw doing on that roof? | Grajna就是飞人Frisco… |
[33:57] | And how did he get into that costume? | 那Harold Krenshaw在楼顶上做什么呢 |
[33:59] | You okay? | 他怎么会有那身装束呢 |
[34:01] | Poison oak, that day in the woods. | 你还好吗 |
[34:05] | Poison oak? | 有毒橡树 那天在树林里 |
[34:07] | I didn’t want to tell you. It’s not contagious. | 有毒橡树? |
[34:17] | This is… | 我当时不想告诉你 |
[34:20] | This is wonderful! | 其实那是不会传染的 真是… |
[34:21] | I know what happened! | 真是太好了 |
[34:23] | Harold Krenshaw isn’t the Frisco Fly. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[34:26] | Harold He was never the Frisco Fly. | |
[34:27] | Wait, it gets better. | Krenshaw不是飞人Frisco 从来就不是 |
[34:29] | Somebody is trying to kill him. | 等等 |
[34:33] | And shouldn’t we do something about that? | 好多了 |
[34:36] | Eh… | 有人想要杀他 |
[34:38] | I’ll call it in. | 我们不做点什么吗 |
[34:40] | What’s this guy’s name again? | – 我要去看看 |
[34:41] | Grajna. “G” as in “gnome,” | – 这家伙叫什么来着 |
[34:43] | “R” as in “Randy Disher Project”… | R就是Randy |
[34:45] | Mr. Monk. | Disher的… |
[34:47] | Your shoes are untied. | Monk先生 你没系鞋带 |
[34:58] | Should we leave a note for Dr. Franklin? | 我们要给Franklin医生留张便条吗 |
[35:00] | Negative. | |
[35:01] | The energy bar people want to keep this on the hush-hush. | 不 |
[35:04] | – Why? – Show business reasons. | 酒吧那些人要求保密 |
[35:06] | Don’t worry about it. | 为什么 |
[35:07] | – Uhh… – You okay? | 商业原因 别担心 |
[35:09] | Well, it’s kind of tight. | 你还好吗 |
[35:12] | You look great. | 有点紧 |
[35:15] | All right, let’s go make some money. | 看起来很好 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[35:20] | Up? | 出发挣钱了 好 |
[35:21] | Change of plans. | 怎么了 计划有变 |
[35:22] | The energy bar people want to shoot on the roof. | 计划有变 |
[35:24] | The roof? | 他们想在楼顶拍摄 |
[35:26] | Oh… mmm… | 楼顶? |
[35:30] | Oh, no. He’s gone. | 不 |
[35:32] | Excuse me. | 他走了 |
[35:34] | S.F.P.D. We’re looking for the Frisco Fly. | 我是旧金山警局的 我们在找飞人Frisco |
[35:36] | He’s not the Frisco Fly. | 他不是飞人Frisco |
[35:37] | He was just here. He was with his cousin. | 他不是飞人Frisco |
[35:40] | His costume’s gone. | 刚刚还在这儿 |
[35:42] | My God. | 和他表哥一起 他的衣服不见了 |
[35:46] | Listen, Joey, I gotta tell you something. | 天啊 听着 |
[35:48] | I… You gotta promise not to tell anyone. | Joey 我有事要告诉你… |
[35:53] | I’m not the Frisco Fly. | 你必须保证不告诉任何人 我不是飞人Frisco |
[35:55] | Oh. I gotta tell you something. | 我要告诉你 |
[35:58] | I know. | |
[36:00] | You two stay here. | 我知道 你们留在这儿 |
[36:01] | Randy, get some back-up. Call hospital security. | 你们留在这儿 Randy 找几个人来 打电话给医院保安 |
[36:03] | We’re locking down this building. | 我们要封锁大楼 |
[36:04] | This is Disher. We got a possible 312. | 我们要封锁大楼 我是Disher 有情况 |
[36:06] | Subject could be wearing a parachute and goggles. | 目标人物可能背着降落伞 戴着眼罩 |
[36:10] | What? | 什么 |
[36:11] | I don’t think they’d go outside. | 什么 |
[36:13] | It’s too risky. Harold’s famous now. | 我想他们出不去 这太冒险了 Harold现在是名人 |
[36:15] | He’d be recognized. | 他会被认出来的 |
[36:17] | The roof. | |
[36:18] | The roof. | – 楼顶 |
[36:21] | Come on, buddy. It’s not as bad as it seems. | – 楼顶 来吧 |
[36:25] | All right, daredevil. | 老弟 没这么可怕 好的 |
[36:29] | Let’s go wave to the people. We need some witnesses. | 超胆侠 向人们挥挥手 我们要些证人 |
[36:32] | Do it! | 去吧 |
[36:37] | He’s on the roof! | 嘿 他在楼顶上 |
[36:41] | Fly, fly, fly, fly! | 飞啊 飞啊 飞啊 飞啊 |
[36:43] | Sorry about this, cuz. | 对不住了 老弟 |
[36:45] | Uncle Ronnie said he’s gonna leave everything to you and me. | 对不住了 |
[36:48] | As you remember, I never was very good at sharing. | 老弟 Ronnie叔叔说他要给我们俩留些东西 |
[36:52] | Oh, a little extra. | 你还记得吧 我不太懂得如何分享 |
[36:54] | Last time, I don’t think I used quite enough. | 再来点 |
[37:00] | Come on, Mr. Monk. | 最后一次 用量还不够 |
[37:01] | I can’t. | I can’t. 快啊 Monk先生 我不行 不行 |
[37:07] | All right, this won’t hurt. | 好的 不会受伤 |
[37:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:29] | Harold! The gun, Harold! | Harold 枪 |
[37:31] | Grab the gun! | Harold 拿着枪 |
[37:49] | – Harold, are you okay? – Yeah. | Harold 你没事吧 |
[37:52] | I… I was just… I… | 是的 我…我只是… |
[37:55] | I saw my fans down there. | 我看到我的粉丝们在下面 |
[37:57] | I thought I would climb down the building | 我想我该爬下去 |
[37:59] | and say hello, | 跟他们打个招呼 |
[38:00] | ’cause the Frisco Fly never disappoints his fans. | 飞人Frsico从不会让他的粉丝们失望 是啊 |
[38:03] | Yeah, forget about it, Harold. | 得了吧 Harold |
[38:06] | Give it a rest, okay? | 休息一会 |
[38:08] | The show’s over. | 好吧 演出到此为止 |
[38:11] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[38:13] | Your Cousin Joey wanted you dead. | 你的表哥Joey想置你于死地 |
[38:15] | I can think of five or six reasons off the top of my head. | 我随便一想就有五 六个要杀你的理由 |
[38:18] | Money. We have a rich uncle. | 钱 |
[38:20] | He didn’t want to share the estate. | 我们的叔叔很有钱 可他不愿意平分财产 |
[38:23] | That’s what I figured. | 没错 |
[38:24] | Two weeks ago, Joey’s wish came true. | 没错 两周前 Joey的梦想实现了 |
[38:27] | There was an accident. | 他开车经过的时候 |
[38:28] | He happened to see it as he drove past. | 他开车经过的时候 正好目睹了一场交通意外 |
[38:31] | The driver’s name was Victor Grajna. | 司机名叫Victor Grajna |
[38:33] | He was a professional acrobat. | 他是个专业的特技演员 |
[38:35] | He was the real Frisco Fly. | 他才是真正的飞人Frisco |
[38:39] | For Joey, finding that costume was like hitting the jackpot. | 发现那套装束之后 Joey像中奖一样狂喜 |
[38:42] | Two gallons of gasoline, | 两加仑的汽油 |
[38:45] | one match, | 一根火柴 |
[38:46] | and the real Frisco Fly was gone forever. | 真正的飞人Frisco就永远消失了 |
[38:54] | Then all Joey had to do was wait for the right moment. | Joey只需要静静地等待时机 |
[38:58] | On Monday night, he made his move. | 周一晚上 |
[39:00] | Where did it happen? Was it at your house? | 他终于开始行动了 他在哪儿对你下的手呢 |
[39:03] | It was in a parking garage. | 在你家里吗 在一个停车库 |
[39:08] | He dragged you up to the roof. | 他把你拖到楼顶 |
[39:10] | It must have taken him hours to get that costume on. | 给你换上衣服 |
[39:14] | I have to admit, it was a brilliant plan. | 这原本是个绝妙的计划 |
[39:16] | Everyone would think the Frisco Fly slipped and fell. | 人人都会以为是飞人Frisco失足滑了下来 |
[39:20] | It would have worked, if you hadn’t hit that awning. | 如果你没有撞到遮篷 整个计划就奏效了 |
[39:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:24] | What did you think when you woke up in that costume | 我不明白 |
[39:27] | 24 stories high? | 你醒来的时候在想什么 穿着那身衣服? |
[39:29] | It was pretty confusing. | 40层高? 我完全糊涂了 |
[39:31] | It was a very confusing few minutes. | 那几分钟我大脑一片混乱 |
[39:35] | It was probably the most confusing | 可能是我生命中最混乱的几分钟 |
[39:37] | two or three minutes of my life. | |
[39:40] | Why didn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不说实话 |
[39:41] | Why didn’t you say, “Excuse me! | 为什么你不说实话 为什么你不说 |
[39:42] | Somebody just pushed me off the roof”? | 有人把我从楼顶上推下来 |
[39:44] | Because of me. He was trying to drive me crazy. | 因为我 他想让我抓狂 |
[39:48] | It wasn’t you, Adrian. | 才不是你呢 |
[39:50] | Adrian I know this is hard to understand, | |
[39:52] | but not everything is always about you. | 我知道这很难理解 但不是什么事都和你有关 |
[39:56] | It’s about my family, | 是因为我的家 |
[39:58] | my little boy. | 我的儿子 |
[40:01] | He was so proud of me. | 他为我而自豪 |
[40:04] | Everybody was making such a fuss. | 人人都大惊小怪 乱作一团 |
[40:07] | I didn’t know what had happened or why. | 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[40:09] | I just… I knew that it felt pretty good. | 为什么会这样 我只是… |
[40:13] | Plus… | 我感觉好极了 |
[40:16] | It was driving you insane. | 而且… 这会让你抓狂 |
[40:20] | Harold | Harold, he just saved your life. |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 他刚刚可救了你的命啊 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[40:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:32] | Glad you’re… okay. | 很高兴你…你没事了 |
[40:35] | – Enjoy your inheritance. – Now I get it. | 恐高症 |
[40:40] | This is about money, isn’t it? | 是因为钱 不是吗 |
[40:43] | Well, forget it. There’s no reward. | 得了吧 我可不会给什么报酬的 |
[40:45] | What? He’s not in this for the money! | 什么 他来这儿可不是因为钱啊 |
[40:47] | You really are delusional! | 你真是有妄想症 |
[40:48] | – Go to hell, Teeger! – You go to hell! | 你真是有妄想症 去死吧 Teeger |
[40:50] | You can both go to hell! | – 你去死吧 – 你们俩都去死吧 |
[40:51] | You go to hell! Not you. | 你去死吧 |
[40:54] | I will see you both in Dr. Kroger’s office. | 不是你 |
[40:58] | And I hope that Chuck and I | 我在Kroger医生的办公室再见你们俩 |
[41:01] | don’t keep you waiting too long. | 我希望我和他不会让你们等太久 |
[41:10] | Harold! | – 他…他… |
[41:11] | Is he… is he… | – 他…他… |
[41:13] | His parachute opened. | 他的降落伞打开了 |
[41:14] | He’s okay. | 他的降落伞打开了 |
[41:16] | Well, what’s going on? | 没事了 |
[41:18] | Well, they’re carrying him off on their shoulders. | 出什么事了 |
[41:22] | Because he broke his legs? | 他们把他抬在肩膀上 是因为他的腿摔断了吗 |
[41:26] | I don’t think so, Mr. Monk. | 不是 Monk先生 |
[41:33] | Can I go home now? | 我能回家了吗 |
[41:46] | [THEME MUSIC PLAYING |